Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] We were only together because of my cancer, 我们当初在一起只是因为我患了癌症
[00:06] and it’s gone. 现在我病好了
[00:07] So, I think that me and you need to live our own lives. 也是时候分道扬镳了
[00:10] You did not tell me your mystery man was PJ. 你没告诉过我 你那个神秘男就是普少
[00:13] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[00:14] I know him because he’s mine. 我认识他是因为他是我的
[00:16] You can have Preston. 普莱斯顿是你的
[00:17] You deserve him far more than I do. 你比我更值得拥有他
[00:19] What’s that? 这是什么
[00:20] Uh, it’s from Jen. 珍留下的
[00:22] She’s following PJ. 她在跟踪普少
[00:23] She lied to me. 她骗我
[00:25] I might have a cancer gene. 我身上可能带有癌症基因
[00:27] Let me take the test. 我要去做测试
[00:29] Would you go with me? 你愿意陪我去吗
[00:30] When I look at you, 当我看着你
[00:31] I think about more than just the moment. 我想到的不只是现在
[00:33] I think about the future. 而是未来
[00:34] Can I call you my girlfriend? 那你同意做我的女朋友吗
[00:36] Yes, please. 好的
[00:38] We want to sign you to a record contract. 我们打算跟你签一张唱片合约
[00:41] I can’t wait to tell Ade. 我等不及要告诉艾德了
[00:42] It’s not for her. 但合约不包括她
[00:43] It’s for you alone. 只和你签约
[00:52] Oh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[00:53] Okay, here you go, thanks. 没事 你接吧 多谢
[00:55] This is Dixon. 我是迪克森
[00:57] Guess what I’m listen to right now and loving? 你猜我正在听什么 还特别痴迷
[00:59] Dixon Wilson’s solo track and our next hit. 你的单曲哟 一定会大热的
[01:02] Just need to sign a deal 只要和我们签约
[01:03] and get you into the recording studio, buddy. 你就能进录音棚 伙计
[01:05] Yeah, you know I-I-I’m really glad that you like it, 真高兴你能喜欢我的曲子
[01:07] but I haven’t decided on 可我还没决定
[01:09] whether I’m moving forward without Adrianna or not. 是否要舍弃阿德里安娜一个人发展
[01:11] Well, you’re definitely not moving forward with her. 你一个人出道完全没问题
[01:14] Dixon, life’s too short. 迪克森 生命苦短啊
[01:16] We’re interested now. We might not be later. 正可谓机不可失 时不再来
[01:21] Here. 给你
[01:22] Low-fat, decaf, and something with fiber. 低脂低卡 纤维多多
[01:27] Annie, uh, you know how much I love 安妮 你知道我有多喜欢
[01:31] these brother-sister breakfasts that we have once a week, 一周一次的姐弟早餐吧
[01:33] but you really got to stop worrying about me 但你真不用再为我
[01:36] and my digestive system. 和我的消化系统操心了
[01:38] Fine, we can talk about something else. 好吧 那我们说点别的
[01:40] Using drugs again? 又嗑药了吗
[01:41] Are you serious right now? 你搞笑呢吧
[01:43] I heard you on the phone. 我听见你打电话了
[01:44] You’re starting to run yourself ragged with the music thing again, 你又开始为音乐的事焦头烂额了
[01:46] and that’s exactly how your drug problem started to begin with. 上次就是这么开始嗑药的
[01:49] That phone call wasn’t about the music business. 那通电话跟音乐无关
[01:51] Really? 真的吗
[01:54] Okay, look, that producer that was at the music festival 好吧 上次音乐节的那个制作人
[01:58] wants to sign me to a recording contract… 想要和我签约
[02:00] …without Ade. 不包括艾德
[02:02] Oh. So, what’d you say? 是这样 你怎么说
[02:04] Well, I just sent them some solo tracks 我把几首独奏音轨发给他们
[02:06] to keep them interested. 好让他们保持兴趣
[02:07] How did Adrianna feel about that? 阿德里安娜怎么想
[02:09] I haven’t told her yet. 我还没告诉她
[02:11] What? What am I supposed to say? 别这么看我 你让我怎么说哪
[02:13] “Babe, they want me and not you.” “宝贝 他们只想签我”
[02:15] That’s like telling her, i’m a rising star 那不就是告诉她 我是个冉冉升起的新星
[02:16] and she’s just the crazy baggage holding me back. 而她不过是个拖后腿的累赘嘛
[02:19] Dixon, Ade is not gonna be upset if you just tell her the truth; 迪克森 你实话实说 她不会生气的
[02:23] that you think the recording company is wrong, 就说你觉得唱片公司大错特错
[02:25] so you’re not going to take the deal. 你是不会和他们签约
[02:28] Yeah, yeah, I should do that. 对 我该这么做
[02:30] Hello. 早啊
[02:31] I hate to intrude on your little brother-sister breakfast, 抱歉打扰到你们姐弟情深的早餐时间了
[02:34] only because I find the concept nauseatingly Midwestern, 只因我发现中西部风格实在令人作呕
[02:37] but I just had to show you something: 还是给你们看个好东西吧
[02:39] A tiny CU sweater. 剑桥的迷你版毛衣
[02:41] Oh! Oh, my goodness. 我的天啊
[02:42] Jacques’s going to look so adorable in that. 雅克穿上一定超级可爱
[02:44] So, I guess you and Jen made up, huh? 这么说你跟珍和好了是吧
[02:47] Who? 谁
[02:48] Jen, your sister? 你姐姐 珍
[02:51] No. 没有
[02:52] I don’t have a sister. Jen’s dead to me. 我没有姐姐 在我心里珍已经死了
[02:54] And when she gets back from Napa and sees this, 等她从纳帕回来看到这个
[02:56] her Ivy League head will explode 她自傲的常春藤脑瓜一定会气爆
[02:57] and I’ll ship her remains back to Paris 然后我就把她的行李运回巴黎
[02:59] and never speak to her again. 再也不理她
[03:01] Enjoy your breakfast. 你们好好吃吧
[03:05] The study of form and function. 形式与功能研究
[03:08] You would seriously go to college for that? 你真要去大学念这个吗
[03:11] Damn, white people got money to burn. 妈呀 白人真是钱多烧得慌
[03:13] Okay, okay, okay, 好啦好啦
[03:14] or maybe I could go work 也许我可以为那个环保团体
[03:16] for that environmental group, Surf for Good. “冲浪做慈善”活动
[03:18] They loved the logo I did for Annie 他们喜欢我为安妮设计的标志
[03:20] and they invited me on some sailing trip as a surfer activist. 还邀请我作为冲浪爱好者去航海旅行
[03:23] They called your art a “Logo.” 他们就管你的作品叫做”标志”而已
[03:25] Nuh-uh. Pass. 算了吧 别去了
[03:26] Look, I made something that people are responding to. Okay, Diego? 我好容易才画出了有共鸣的东西 圣迭戈
[03:29] I’m not just going to lay around here 所以我不想就这么闲躺着
[03:31] and not take advantage of it. 白白浪费它
[03:32] I happen to like you laying around here. 可我就喜欢你这么闲躺着
[03:34] Maybe that’s because you make it look fantastic. 可能是因为你让它焕发神采了
[03:37] Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧 是不是
[03:40] Diego, you are so friggin’ talented. 圣迭戈 你也太他妈有才了
[03:41] You’ve got to do something with this. 你这一身才华 得做点正事才行
[03:43] All I got to do is my art and hang out with you. 我只想创作艺术 还有和你在一起
[03:45] Is there anything in that pile of fan mail 那堆粉丝来信里有什么内容
[03:48] that’s going to make that happen? 能让我梦想成真吗
[03:53] Spoke too soon. 话说早了
[03:55] This is big. 这可是大事
[03:57] The Downtown Artist-in-Residence Program. 城市艺术家进驻计划
[03:59] This is what you should be doing. 这才是你该做的
[04:01] It’s a really cool group, 是个相当不错的群体
[04:02] and you’d get a workspace just down the street from here. 加入后你会在街边设个工作室
[04:05] It’s the next best thing to, uh, moving in with me. 另一件好事是 搬来和我住
[04:07] And who said I was trying to move in with you? 谁说我要跟你一起住了
[04:09] – Well, you haven’t heard the benefits yet. – Mm-hmm. -你先让我说说一起住的好处啊 -你说
[04:11] We can paint, 我们可以画画
[04:13] and kiss, and paint. 然后接会吻 再画会画
[04:16] Let me help you visualize. 我来让你亲身体验下
[04:34] Cut! 卡
[04:35] Turning around. 转身
[04:37] – Check the gate. – Second team in. -检查大门 -二组进场
[04:39] That was a convincingly passionate human-to-alien lip-lock. 你演的人类与外星人间的激吻 很逼真啊
[04:43] Yeah, well, it wasn’t easy. 是吗 可这真不容易
[04:44] Apparently they don’t believe in breath mints on her planet. 显然她的星球上没有口香糖
[04:48] Well, good news is, uh, you’re off tomorrow. 有个好消息 你明天放假
[04:51] So, um, I booked an appointment 所以我预订了明天下午两点
[04:55] for the cancer gene test tomorrow at 2:00. 去做癌症基因检测
[04:59] Okay. 好的
[05:00] But if you can’t go, if you’re busy… 如果你忙就算了
[05:01] Silver, I’ll be there. 小银 我一定会去的
[05:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:08] That’s for keeping it just between us. 感谢你替我保守秘密
[05:11] Um, till I know more, I’m not ready to talk about it. 确诊之前 我都不太想说出去
[05:16] Hey… not talking is pretty much my specialty. 保守秘密是我的专长
[05:27] What does a girl have to do to get a call sheet around here? 通告单怎么还没见着影啊
[05:30] Got’em. 拿到了
[05:32] – Thank you. – There you go. -谢谢 -给你
[05:35] Wow. That Silver– she is an eager beaver. 小银做事真勤奋
[05:38] Yeah, yeah. 必须滴
[05:41] Is that lipstick on your mouth? 你嘴上是口红吗
[05:44] Oh, making out with an alien. 和外星人拍拖呗
[05:46] Oh. Well, in that case. 既然是这样
[05:49] Um, I’d say you deserve this. 这是你应得的
[05:51] $50,000. 五万块
[05:53] That is a signing bonus plus initial compensation 这是一份合约 加一份签约金
[05:56] equals reason to celebrate. 意味着我们可以去庆祝一番了
[06:00] I say we take a nice drive up the coast, 我提议我们开车去海岸边
[06:04] maybe check in to a seaside inn and… 入住一家海边的宾馆 然后我们…
[06:06] Okay. 好
[06:07] …roll around naked in your new money. 在你刚赚来的钞票里赤身翻滚
[06:10] Oh, man, you have the best ideas. 亲爱滴 你的主意永远那么棒
[06:11] And you don’t work tomorrow. 而且你明天休息哦
[06:13] Yeah, tomorrow, um, I’ve actually got something at 2:00. 其实我明天两点有事要做
[06:19] There’s nothing on the call sheet. 通告单上没写啊
[06:21] Publicity photos. 拍宣传照
[06:22] That’s what Silver was just talking to me about. 刚才小银就在跟我说这事
[06:24] Well, if Silver says it, it must be true. 如果是小银说的 那就一定没错了
[06:27] Yeah, yeah. 对
[06:31] We’ll find time to celebrate this. 我们找机会再庆祝
[06:32] Trust me, okay? 相信我
[06:42] – Hey, look that this. – Oh, my God. -看这个 -不是吧
[06:45] I didn’t make the call! 我忘记打电话了
[06:46] I’m blaming you. I’m blaming you. 都怪你 都怪你
[06:56] I’m home. 我回来了
[06:58] Oh, the most stomach-turning flight 从纳帕坐普通舱这一路
[07:00] back from Napa in coach. 胃里还真是翻江倒海啊
[07:07] Why are my bags in the living room? 我的行李怎么都堆在客厅
[07:09] I booked tickets for you and Jacques 我给你和雅克订了
[07:10] to fly back to Paris tonight. 今晚飞往巴黎的机票
[07:11] Ugh, Naomi, if you’re angry because I outmaneuvered you 娜欧米 我略施小计 钓到了普少
[07:14] in our contest for Preston Hillingsbrook, don’t be. 你可别为这事跟我赌气
[07:17] I couldn’t get near him all weekend. 我一整个周末都没怎么见到他
[07:18] His family has some sort of impenetrable compound. 他家里好像发生了什么不可调和的矛盾
[07:21] I don’t care about penetrating PJ’s compound. 我一点也不想知道普少家那点破事
[07:24] You lied to me, Jen. 珍 你骗了我
[07:25] Naomi, all is fair in love and war. 娜欧米 情场和战场上人人平等
[07:28] Not with family. 那也不该对家人下手
[07:28] You said being my sister meant something to you. 你说过做我姐姐对你意义重大
[07:31] And do you know what hurt me the most? 你知道伤我最深的是哪点吗
[07:32] I actually believed you. 我居然当真了
[07:33] It was just another lie you used to get what you wanted. 这不过是你为了得到心爱之物惯用的手段
[07:37] Like the time, for example, 比如说这次
[07:39] when you wrote me this postcard from riding camp. 你从骑术营给我寄了这张明信片
[07:43] You wanted my fur collar jacket 只不过想要我的毛皮领夹克
[07:45] because you wanted to have something to remember me by! 你说想留个念想 一看到就能想起我
[07:48] And this! This is the map that you drew of our house. 还有这次 你画的咱家房子
[07:51] You said the bedroom with the smallest closet 你说谁卧室里的衣橱更小
[07:52] had secret treasure! 就能在里面找到宝藏
[07:54] Oh, and this. 还有这次
[07:56] This is a picture of us at my fifth birthday party. 这是我五岁生日时我俩的合影
[07:59] You are wearing my birthday dress 你穿着我的生日礼服
[08:02] because you told me it made my butt look big! 因为你说我穿起来显得屁股大
[08:04] Naomi, stop, please, okay? 娜欧米 别这样 好吗
[08:07] I feel awful. 我不太舒服
[08:08] Yeah? I am done feeling awful because of you. 是吗 我不想再因为你而不舒服了
[08:12] No, I mean I feel physically awful. 不 我是说我身体不舒服
[08:15] That flight was like a petri dish. 那架飞机到处细菌滋生
[08:18] I think I’m gonna be sick. 我觉得我生病了
[08:19] No, no, no. This is the part 不行 我现在要把你
[08:20] where I kick your bony butt to the curb! 这副瘦骨架踢出我家大门
[08:22] I already updated my Facebook status. 我已经更新了脸谱网的状态
[08:24] Believe me, after that little hate speech of yours, 相信我 听完你那些小抱怨以后
[08:26] I would love nothing more 我最想做的事情
[08:27] than to walk out of here with my head held high. 就是趾高气昂地离开这里
[08:31] Wha…? Okay, no. No, no, no. 不 不是吧
[08:34] This doesn’t change anything. 甭管怎样你都得走
[08:35] I still want you out of my house. 你还是得离开我家
[08:37] And my life! 远离我的生活
[08:39] Forever, Jen! 珍 永远离开
[08:41] And don’t expect me to hold your hair! 吐的时候别指望我帮你挽头发
[09:04] According to the doctor, Jen can’t fly for 48 hours 医生说珍犯了肠胃炎
[09:07] because she has a stomach virus. 48小时内不能坐飞机
[09:10] I just think she’s allergic to being an evil bitch. 我觉得她是对自己这个小贱人过敏罢了
[09:13] Look, maybe this is your chance to make up with her. 也许这是你和她和解的好机会
[09:16] Okay, sometimes when you have to be there 当某人生病
[09:17] for somebody who’s sick, 你不得不陪的时候
[09:18] it makes you both realize how much you care about each other. 常常能让双方意识到彼此感情有多深
[09:20] And sometimes that person gets well, 有时候 当那个人康复以后
[09:22] and serves you with divorce papers, 他提出了离婚
[09:23] which I think you should sign immediately 我觉得这个时侯 你应该立刻签字
[09:25] and move on with your life. 然后继续自己的生活
[09:27] I will, okay? 我会的
[09:28] Put the past mistakes behind you. 过去的事就让它过去吧
[09:29] That’s what I’m doing. 我就是这么做的
[09:31] The second Jen isn’t patient zero, she is out of here. 如果不是因为她得了急病 早被我撵跑了
[09:34] Until then, 说起来
[09:35] I think a breakfast of day-old lo mein 我觉得用放了一天的捞面当早餐
[09:37] should settle her stomach. 能治好她的胃病
[09:39] Oh, my God, that’s so nasty. 天呐 真恶心
[09:43] Well, thanks to Desert Valley, our bag sales 感谢荒漠谷音乐节 我们的包包生意
[09:48] so we really need to pick a charity to fund. 所以我们很需要挑一个慈善活动拨款
[09:51] This one sounds interesting. 这个看起来挺有不错的
[09:52] It provides services to needy… 为贫困的人们提供帮助
[09:55] strippers. 包括钢管舞娘
[09:56] ‘Cause you know those poles they dance on can get so cold. 因为她们跳舞的那个管很凉
[09:59] Tragic. 真可怜
[10:00] Can you pay attention for two minutes? 你能专注两分钟吗
[10:02] Not when I’m being ignored. 被人无视 我专注不起来
[10:03] I’ve been here an hour. 我来这里一个小时了
[10:04] No one’s done a cartwheel in a bikini yet. 还没人为我穿着比基尼做侧手翻
[10:06] Not gonna be me. 别指望我
[10:08] Okay, sorry to burst your little bubble, 不好意思戳破了你的梦想
[10:10] but your flirting three-way with Naomi and Jen is over. 你两面开工 调戏娜欧米和珍都失败了
[10:12] Now, maybe you can apply yourself 现在你可以做一些
[10:14] to something that’s actually important. 正经的事情
[10:15] – Do you want me to pick a charity? – Yeah. -让我选一个慈善活动是吗 -是的
[10:17] Fine. Ivy, pick a charity. 行 艾薇 选一个慈善活动
[10:19] Um, how about Surf for Good? “冲浪做慈善”怎么样
[10:21] They’re sponsoring a beach cleanup today. 他们今天发起了一个沙滩大扫除的活动
[10:23] Perfect. We’re in. 好极了 就它了
[10:24] Cool. 妥妥的
[10:25] You’re going to clean up the beach? 你要去沙滩大扫除吗
[10:26] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[10:28] I’m going to have drinks at the beach. 我准备去沙滩上喝酒
[10:29] You’re going to the beach and getting a life. 你得去海滩享受新生活
[10:31] – I have a life. – Being a buzzkill? -我现在就很享受 -做个扫兴鬼吗
[10:33] You don’t go out on any dates. You don’t have any fun. 你不去约会 不找乐子
[10:35] You’re always on my back because I do. 我想享受 你却一直缠着我
[10:37] Now you’re going to go to that beach, get some action, 现在你得去那片海滩 开始行动
[10:39] and maybe some guy 也许有哪个哥们
[10:41] will find your compulsive do-gooding attractive, 会被你活雷锋的气质吸引
[10:44] perhaps even a rugged, tan homeless man. 就算是个无家可归的彪形大汉
[10:46] I am not using a charity event to pick up some guy. 我不会利用慈善会来钓凯子
[10:48] Well, I’m not signing a check till you do. 你不钓 我就不签这支票
[10:50] Consider it my donation 就把这当做我
[10:53] to the Get Annie Wilson Laid Foundation. 给”睡了安妮·威尔森”基金会的捐款吧
[10:55] All right. 好吧
[11:04] It’s Vanessa. 是瓦内萨
[11:05] She wants to know how the photo session’s going. 她想知道宣传照拍得怎么样了
[11:08] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you to be here. 抱歉 我不该拉你过来
[11:12] I can do this by myself. 我自己能行
[11:13] I mean, they’re just gonna ask questions and take blood. 他们不过是要提点问题 抽点血
[11:16] Yeah, and tell you if you’re gonna get cancer. 是啊 顺便告诉你是否得了癌症
[11:20] Erin Silver? 艾莲·西福尔
[11:22] Yeah. 是的
[11:23] Uh, I mean, it’s not me; it’s her. I’m with her. 不是我 是她 我和她一起的
[11:26] That’s okay. It’s important to have support. 没事的 有人陪你很重要
[11:28] If you test positive for the BRCA gene, 如果真的检查出乳癌基因
[11:31] you’re gonna be facing some tough choices. 你就得面临艰难的选择
[11:34] Some people don’t even want to know. 有些人甚至宁愿不知情
[11:36] Yeah, I… I didn’t know if I did, 是啊 我也不太想知道实情
[11:39] but I watched my mom die of breast cancer, so… 但我亲眼看着我妈妈死于乳腺癌 所以
[11:43] if knowing means that won’t happen to me… 如果知情可以让我免于一死
[11:45] If you have the BRCA gene, 若你真携带乳癌基因
[11:47] there are things that can be done. 有几种治疗方法
[11:48] A preventative double mastectomy can reduce your risk 进行预防性双侧乳房切除术
[11:51] of breast cancer from 90% 可使乳腺癌的风险
[11:52] in your lifetime to almost none. 从九成降到几乎为零
[11:55] However, the gene also increases your risk of ovarian cancer. 但是 这种基因也可能增加卵巢癌的概率
[11:59] At some point you’ll also have to consider removing your ovaries. 如果这样的话 你就可能得移除卵巢
[12:02] Have you two talked about a plan for having children? 你们俩讨论过养小孩的话题吗
[12:05] – No, he’s-he’s not, um… – We’re not… -不 他不是… -我们不是…
[12:07] I don’t have a boyfriend 我没有男朋友
[12:09] or a plan for kids. 也没生小孩的打算
[12:11] I kind of just thought I would meet somebody and fall in love. 我总是幻想会在某天遇见某人 坠入爱河
[12:15] Well, that could still be the plan. Right? 这计划依旧可行 不是吗
[12:18] Fertility is something that we can discuss 我们可以之后再讨论生育问题
[12:20] when the test results come in. 先等测试结果出来
[12:22] You may not even have the gene. 也许你并没有携带乳癌基因呢
[12:28] Why does every guy think 为什么每个男人都觉得
[12:30] that the answer to a girl’s problems is to get a guy? 只要找个男人 女生就万事无忧了
[12:34] – Because they’re guys? – Exactly. -因为他们是男人 -没错
[12:36] Look, forget PJ Moneybags. 好了 忘了那个高富帅普少吧
[12:38] Coming from somebody who is not a guy, 依我这个女生来看
[12:40] it kind of does seem like you’ve lost all interest in dating. 你好像确实对约会毫无兴趣了
[12:44] I’m just trying to do something positive with my life, 我只是想尽一己之力 做些有意义的事
[12:47] no big mystery there. 显而易见
[12:48] Unlike why you haven’t signed your divorce papers yet. 不像你 拖到现在还没签离婚协议
[12:52] I… know. 好吧
[12:53] It’s not like I didn’t know the divorce was coming. 我知道这婚早晚得离
[12:55] It’s just… God, signing the papers, you know? 可以只要一签协议
[12:58] It feels like this whole marriage never even happened. 感觉就好像我根本没结过婚似的
[13:00] Ivy, your marriage happened. 艾薇 你结过婚
[13:02] I was there. 我还去参加了婚礼
[13:03] I even have a photo of the elephant. 还给那只大象照了相呢
[13:04] Look, my-my life is exactly as it was before I met Raj. 我现在的生活和遇见罗杰前毫无差别
[13:08] You know? I have this huge, huge year ahead of me, 我即将迎来生命中举足轻重的一年
[13:10] and on the other hand, 而另一方面
[13:11] there’s this amazing guy I really want to be with, 我还一心想那个棒小伙在一起
[13:13] – but I feel like I can’t have both of those things. – Why not? -但我没法兼得 -为什么
[13:16] Well, Diego’s pushing me to do the Artist-in-Residence thing 圣迭戈要我去参加艺术家进驻活动
[13:18] I was telling you about, which looks cool, 我和你说过 听上去挺棒的
[13:19] and we could be together, 因为我们能在一起
[13:21] but, you know, what I really want to do 但你知道 我真心想参加的是
[13:23] is go on that Surf for Good sailing trip, 那个”冲浪做慈善”活动
[13:24] in which case we would be apart. 但我们就得分开了
[13:26] Well, you’ve got to follow your dreams, right? Not his. 你得追随自己的梦想 不必迁就他
[13:28] Last time I tried that,my husband left me. 上次我这么做了 结果我丈夫离开了我
[13:30] So I don’t want to make that mistake again. 我不想重蹈覆辙
[13:32] Diego is not Raj, 圣迭戈和罗杰不一样
[13:33] and you’re not the same person you were a year ago, either; 而你也和一年前不一样了
[13:35] none of us are. 我们都不一样了
[13:36] So whatever you decide, you’re not gonna make the same mistakes. 所以无论你作何决定 都不会重蹈覆辙
[13:39] So you just get to make new ones. 只会犯新的错误
[13:41] Excuse me, uh… 打扰一下
[13:43] Annie Wilson, right? 你是安妮·威尔森吗
[13:44] Please tell me a guy in very expensive loafers 别告诉我有个穿名牌鞋的家伙
[13:46] did not pay you to talk to me. 付钱雇你过来找我
[13:48] Uh, no. You started the Bag Sales for Charity, right? 不 卖包慈善活动是你举办的 对吗
[13:52] It’s very cool. 真的很棒
[13:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:54] I’m Caleb. I helped organize the cleanup. 我是凯莱布 我是帮着组织打扫的
[13:56] Also very cool. 也很棒啊
[13:58] I’d love to hear more about how your foundation works. 我真想多了解一些你们基金会的事
[14:00] Any chance I could buy you a cup of coffee, 我能请你赏脸和我喝杯咖啡吗
[14:02] bore you with some questions? 向你请教些问题
[14:03] Assuming that the coffee is not in those disposable cups 当然前提是他们盛咖啡用的不是一次性杯子
[14:05] that we throw into the ocean. 会污染海洋的那种
[14:06] I bet she would love that. 我打赌她会乐意的
[14:08] Consider that my donation to Shut Up PJ. 就当是我给”让普少无话可说”的捐款吧
[14:13] Consider it a date. 那就来一次约会吧
[14:15] Great. 太好了
[14:19] Hey. I’m Dixon Wilson. 我是迪克森·威尔森
[14:22] Uh, I’ve got an urgent text to come down here. 说是有紧急通知 喊我过来
[14:24] Is Carter from House of K Records here? 是K乐团的卡特来了吗
[14:26] No. But, uh, your girlfriend is. 不是 不过你女朋友来了
[14:30] So, guys… 你们好呀
[14:31] Hey, babe! 亲爱的
[14:35] Wh-What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[14:37] Well, you’ve just been so stressed out since the music festival, 音乐节之后 你就一直这么辛苦工作
[14:39] so I wanted to make it up to you. 所以我想好好补偿你
[14:40] – I got us studio time. – Yeah. -我们共渡一段录音室时间 -好啊
[14:43] Who else would send you a text saying: 你想给其他人发短信说
[14:44] “I want to make music together”? “一起做音乐吧”吗
[14:45] Nobody. 没有
[14:47] But you should’ve just talked to me. 但你该提前和我说的
[14:49] Yeah, well, I would have, 是啊 我也这么想
[14:51] but you haven’t really been talking to me. 但你最近基本没和我说话
[14:53] Look, I know that that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, 我知道那是只此一次的良机
[14:56] and I blew it… okay? 而我却搞砸了
[14:58] But maybe if you let me call the record company 但如果你让我给唱片公司打电话
[15:00] and explain myself… 解释清楚
[15:01] I already told you: there’s-there’s no point. 我告诉过你这么做没用的
[15:04] Okay. Well, then let’s cut a demo and make a new opportunity, 好吧 那就让我们放下过去重新开始
[15:06] -okay? – Yeah. -好吗 -好啊
[15:09] Hey, can you play back that track? 你能播下那段曲子吗
[15:16] Where’d you get that? 你从哪找来的
[15:17] Your computer. 你的电脑里
[15:20] We can’t use that. 我们不能用这个
[15:21] Why not? 为什么
[15:22] Because it’s mine. 因为这是我的曲子
[15:24] I mean, b-because it’s not ready. 我还没完成
[15:26] Yeah, well, it sounds ready to me. 但听上去已经很完整了
[15:28] And since when do you start working on music without me? 你什么时候起背着我自己做音乐了
[15:30] Since I had to do it at Desert Valley. 从那天在荒漠谷我不得不自己表演开始
[15:32] Hey, Dixon, I don’t know how many other ways I can apologize. 迪克森 我不知道怎么才能表达我的歉意
[15:37] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[15:38] I can’t breathe. 我喘不动气
[15:40] O-Okay, sit down. 好吧 坐下
[15:43] Put your head between your knees or something, okay? 把头埋在膝盖中间什么的 好吗
[15:46] – Just breathe. – My chest hurts. -深呼吸 -我胸口疼
[15:48] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[15:50] Call 911! 叫救护车
[15:52] You’re gonna be okay. Just breathe, okay? 没事的 呼吸
[15:54] I-I think I’m having a heart attack. 我觉得是心脏病发作
[15:57] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[16:04] Doc, I really don’t know what happened. 医生 我真的不知道怎么回事
[16:08] I don’t know. My chest just tightened up. 就是突然觉得胸很闷
[16:11] We had a fight. 我们在吵架
[16:12] Could that give someone a heart attack? 这个会引起心脏病发作吗
[16:14] The blood test showed no sign of cardiac damage. 血液测试显示没有心肌损伤的迹象
[16:17] Then what was it? 那是怎么回事
[16:18] Were you recently prescribed any medication, 你最近有服用过
[16:21] anything with a stimulant effect? 有兴奋作用的药物吗
[16:23] W-Well, I was addicted to ADHD medication, 我曾经对多动症药物上瘾
[16:26] but I’m clean now– swear. 但现在已经戒了 我发誓
[16:28] Yeah. He went to rehab a couple of months ago. 对 他几个月前去了康复中心
[16:30] I’ll order you an ECG and an ultrasound, 我会给你做个心电图和超声波
[16:32] but I suspect you have an atrial septal defect. 怀疑可能是心房间隔缺损
[16:34] – Okay. Wh-What’s that? – A heart defect. -好的 那是什么 -一种心脏缺陷
[16:36] Something you were born with. 先天存在的
[16:37] Your drug use compounded the problem 你服用的药物损害了心脏修复的能力
[16:39] by damaging your heart’s ability to contract, 加重了病情
[16:41] causing an arrhythmia. 造成心律不齐
[16:42] Whatever stress you were under caused you to throw a clot. 你最近承受的压力造成了血块
[16:45] Your condition is treatable, 这种情况是可以治疗的
[16:46] but for now just avoid any stress 但目前一定要避免压力
[16:48] that increases your heart rate. 以免造成心跳加速
[16:54] I’m sorry, Ade. 抱歉 艾德
[16:55] No, don’t, okay? 不 别这样
[16:56] This is… my fault. 这都是我的错
[17:00] I’m just so happy to still have you. 我只是很开心我们还在一起
[17:06] So, you actually saw a mermaid. 这么说 你看到了条美人鱼
[17:09] Okay, it was a fish, 其实就是条鱼
[17:10] caught in a wig, but I’m telling you, 被假发缠住了 不过我跟你说
[17:13] beach cleanup is full of excitement. 清理海滩就是这么充满惊喜
[17:15] – Clearly. – Here you go. -确实 -给你
[17:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:17] No, no. Allow me. 不不 让我来
[17:19] It’s enough you’re saving the world. 你在拯救世界 贡献够大的了
[17:21] I’m just doing my part. 我只是在尽一份力
[17:23] Why? 为什么
[17:24] Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s great, 没别的意思 我觉得这么做很好
[17:25] but most people don’t even bother, 但大多数人根本不关心社会
[17:28] so why do you? 你为什么关心
[17:29] Probably the same reasons you do. 可能和你的原因一样
[17:32] I doubt that. 表示怀疑
[17:34] I lost someone very close to me, 我失去了很亲密的人
[17:36] and there was nothing I could do about it. 却无力挽回
[17:39] Made a promise: anytime I can do something, 所以我对自己承诺 只要我能尽力的时候
[17:42] I will. 我一定要做
[17:46] well, I had a really bad year, 我过了很糟糕的一年
[17:49] and I did… some really bad things. 做了些很不光彩的事
[17:54] But I can’t undo them, 但却覆水难收
[17:55] so I just thought that maybe by doing good things, 所以我想 或许做些好事
[17:59] it would help me move on. 可以帮我走出来
[18:02] I’m sorry, I don’t really talk about this, 抱歉 其实我不经常提起这个
[18:04] not even with my friends. 即使是跟我的朋友
[18:05] Well, you just did. 你刚刚说了
[18:11] Here, lunch. 给 午餐
[18:13] Is it a dead rat? 是死老鼠吧
[18:15] I saw that in an old movie. 我在部老电影里看到过
[18:17] The crazy younger sister 有位漂亮姑娘病入膏肓
[18:18] tortures the beautiful invalid until she dies. 她丧心病狂的妹妹把她折磨至死
[18:20] I’ll make sure to put that in my queue. 这部电影我可得好好看看
[18:22] I love a happy ending. 我喜欢美满的结局
[18:25] You know, I want to… 我想要…
[18:28] I want to be here even less than you want me here. 你不想让我待在这儿 我自己更不想
[18:31] So now hating each other is a competition, and Jen wins? 那么在这场互相憎恨的竞赛里 珍赢了
[18:34] What a surprise. 真”出人意料”
[18:35] You know, you have an amazingly 为什么对于我的事
[18:36] selective memory when it comes to me. 你总是选择性记忆
[18:38] I want you to take a look at this birthday photo, 我希望你能看着这张生日照片
[18:41] and you tell me 告诉我
[18:42] that you wouldn’t have looked awful in that dress. 你穿那条裙子是不是很难看
[18:45] If you don’t stop talking 你要是再不住嘴
[18:47] and put that thermometer into your mouth, 把温度计放进嘴里的话
[18:49] I will find another place to stick it. 我会找个别的地方把它放进去
[18:50] I tricked you into taking that little bedroom. 我骗你选了那个小卧室
[18:54] You know what the treasure was? 你知道好处是什么吗
[18:55] It was the only room in the house 整个家里只有那一个房间
[18:56] where you couldn’t hear Mom and Dad fighting. 听不到爸妈吵架
[18:59] Is that true? 真的吗
[19:00] Between the marble floors and vaulted ceilings, 上有拱形屋顶 下有大理石地板
[19:03] we lived in an echo chamber of marital discord. 我们简直就住在一间夫妻不和的回音室里
[19:06] Who else do you think was gonna spare you from that? 你觉得还有谁会好心让你拜托那些烦恼
[19:10] Annie needs me to help her with the charity event. 我要去帮安妮做慈善活动了
[19:13] Well, don’t stay on my account. 好吧 不用担心我
[19:14] I could get more compassionate care in a prison infirmary. 估计我在监狱医务室能得到更体贴的照顾
[19:18] Fine. I’ll hire a nurse 好 我会请一个专业护士
[19:21] who specializes in treating severe cases of bitch. 专门服侍重度贱人
[19:30] Well, that wasn’t so hard. 没那么糟
[19:32] I’m sorry I dragged you into this. 抱歉把你扯进来
[19:35] I’m not. 别说抱歉
[19:37] Silver, you can’t do this alone. 小银 你可不能独自经历这些
[19:40] And when you find out everything is okay, 当你发现一切都好的时候
[19:41] it’s gonna be the best day of your life, 这会是你一生中最美好的日子
[19:43] and you’re gonna want to share that with someone. 你肯定想跟别人一起分享喜悦
[19:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:53] Quick, quick, quick. Dixon and Ade. 快躲 迪克森和艾德
[19:54] – What? – Oh, my God. -什么 -天啊
[19:56] Wait, I-I can’t see them. They can’t see me. 我不能见他们 不能让他们看见我
[19:58] I’m not ready to answer any questions. 我还没准备好接受盘问
[20:00] -Scene 43, Liam. – What? -场景43 利亚姆 -什么
[20:01] Where you have to go to the door, 外星人就在门口
[20:03] ’cause the aliens are there and you have to save your squad. 而你为了救你的队伍不得不去开门
[20:05] – I need a scene 43. – I’m on it. -我要你来演场景43 -交给我吧
[20:07] Just-just go. 走吧
[20:10] Liam? What are you doing here? 利亚姆 你在这干什么
[20:12] Oh, I-I hurt my wrist on set, 我拍戏的时候手腕扭伤了
[20:15] and they wanted me to get it checked out. 他们让我来检查下
[20:17] Dixon almost died. 迪克森差点死了
[20:18] Ade. No. 艾德 不是的
[20:20] It’s-it’s fine. I’m okay. 我很好
[20:22] How is nearly having a stroke okay? 差点中风能叫好吗
[20:24] You wait outside, I’ll go get the car. 你在外边等着 我去取车
[20:26] No more stress for today. Can you watch him? 今天不要再有压力了 你能帮忙看着他吗
[20:31] You had a stroke? 你中风了
[20:32] No. 没有
[20:34] I have a minor heart defect. 我有轻微的心脏缺陷
[20:35] But I’m fine, as long as Annie doesn’t find out. 但只要安妮不知道 我就没事
[20:38] – Dixon… – No, dude, seriously, okay? -迪克森 -不 真的不能告诉她
[20:41] Annie’s gonna flip. 安妮会疯掉的
[20:42] She’s done nothing but worry about me 这几个月来 她除了担心我
[20:43] for the last couple of months. 就是担心我
[20:45] Do you know what she went through when I had to go to rehab? 你知道我去戒毒所那会她是怎么熬过来的
[20:48] Yeah. 知道
[20:49] You know, 说真的
[20:51] actually, I don’t really want Vanessa to find out about this, either. 其实我也不想让瓦内萨知道今天的事
[20:54] Maybe neither one of us were here. 或许这都是幻觉
[20:55] – Take it to the grave? – Hey. -打死都不说 -一言为定
[21:01] Watch out. Coming through. 注意 推进来了
[21:07] What do we got? 病人什么情况
[21:09] Patient has stage 4 leukemia. 白血病晚期患者
[21:11] No longer receiving treatment. 已经停止治疗
[21:13] He experienced loss of consciousness 因为高烧
[21:14] due to a high fever. 曾一度失去意识
[21:16] All right, contact the hospice. 好 联系一下安养院
[21:17] Make sure that he’s comfortable, okay? 好好安排 让他走得舒服些
[21:19] It’s the best we’re gonna be able to do. 我们这也算是竭尽所能了
[21:20] He doesn’t have much time. 他没多少时间了
[21:25] M-Mrs. Kher, hi. 凯尔夫人 你好
[21:27] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[21:29] I thought Raj was in Baltimore. 我以为罗杰在巴尔的摩
[21:31] His treatment didn’t work. 他的治疗失败了
[21:34] After Thanksgiving, when he knew he was dying… 感恩节后 他知道自己活不长
[21:38] he came home. 就回来了
[21:52] Don’t tell Ivy. 别告诉艾薇
[22:19] Oh, my God. 天呐
[22:20] Wilson’s smiling. I was right. 威尔森笑了 看来我是对的
[22:24] All you needed was a date with a hunky boy in board shorts. 你就需要和穿滑板裤的小帅哥约个会
[22:27] I am just smiling 我笑是因为
[22:29] because we found a very worthwhile cause 我们的第一张支票
[22:31] to donate our first check to. 终于找到了一个好的归宿
[22:32] And Caleb’s kind of great, too. 不过凯莱布也确实挺不错的
[22:35] I didn’t realize how much I missed having someone to talk to. 从没意识到我那么怀念能有人陪我聊天
[22:37] Maybe you and Dixon were right. 或许你和迪克森是对的
[22:38] I could use a date. 我真需要来次约会
[22:41] – So can I. – Hey! -我也是 -等等
[22:43] Maybe you shouldn’t. 你可不行
[22:44] Wilson, come on. Let me have some fun. 别这样 威尔森 也让我找点乐子
[22:46] Well, you having fun is the reason why 就因为你玩世不恭
[22:48] Naomi and her sister may never speak again. 搞得娜欧米和她姐闹冷战
[22:50] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[22:51] Naomi and Jen are no longer fighting for you 娜欧米和珍现在斗气 不再是为你
[22:55] because they are just fighting… for real. 她们就是纯粹卯上了 真的
[23:08] – Hey, uh, you got a minute? – Yup. -你有时间吗 -有啊
[23:10] It’s about the other day. 是关于那天的事
[23:16] Thought we weren’t gonna talk about that. 我以为我们俩永远不会提这茬了呢
[23:17] Take it to the grave, remember? 烂在心底 还记得吗
[23:19] Let’s… Let’s not use that anymore. 忘了那个约定吧
[23:23] When you left, I saw Raj at the hospital. 你走之后 我在医院看到了罗杰
[23:28] He’s dying, dude. 他快死了 兄弟
[23:30] What? 什么
[23:33] Ivy said he was cured. 艾薇说他的病已经治好了
[23:34] Yeah, well, he lied. 他撒了谎
[23:36] He said he’d rather go through it alone 他说宁愿独自承受
[23:38] than have Ivy watch him die. 也不要艾薇看着他死
[23:40] – And then he begged me not to tell her. – Then you can’t. -他还求我别告诉她 -那你就不能说
[23:43] -This is life or death, dude. – Raj’s life. -这可是人命关天啊 -那也是罗杰的事
[23:46] Clearly, he wants to protect Ivy 很明显他是想保护艾薇
[23:49] and let her move on. 让她能继续生活
[23:51] Look, as hard as it is to keep someone’s secret, 替一个人保守秘密是很辛苦
[23:54] if you tell Ivy… 但如果你告诉了艾薇
[23:56] you’re going against a dying man’s wish. 那就逆了一个将死之人的意
[23:58] I just wish I didn’t know. 我要不知道就好了
[24:00] Well, maybe Ivy would feel the same way. 或许艾薇知道后也会这么想
[24:16] The surf’s going off. 浪头越来越小了
[24:18] You sure you don’t want to try this time? 你确定不要去试一试
[24:20] Uh, you know, I think I’ll stick to asphalt. 我还是乖乖待在陆地上吧
[24:23] Ocean’s not really my thing. 对水上运动真没什么兴趣
[24:25] Well, then, guess we’re just different. 好吧 看来我们不太一样
[24:28] Hey, I was kidding. 我开玩笑呢
[24:30] You want to go for a surf, I’m down. 你想去冲个浪的话 我全听你的
[24:35] Look, Diego, I… 圣迭戈 我…
[24:39] I filled out an application for Artist-in-Residence program. 我填了一份艺术家进驻活动的申请表
[24:41] That’s fantastic. You’re gonna love it. It’s an amazing program. 太好了 你会喜欢的 这个活动超棒
[24:45] No, I’m not, but maybe you will. 不 我不想参加 但或许你会喜欢
[24:49] Filled it out for you. 我是帮你填的
[24:50] Look, if the Artist-in-Residence thing is your dream, Diego, 圣迭戈 如果这个活动是你的梦想
[24:52] you go and do it, okay? 那你就去参加
[24:54] It’s not mine. Mine is to go off and… 它不是我的梦想 我的梦想是
[24:56] travel around the world and… 去周游世界
[24:59] I mean, I could ask you to change, 我是可以让你为我改变
[25:00] or I could try to change myself for you, 或者为了你尽力改变自己
[25:02] but I’ve made that mistake, 但我犯过类似的错误
[25:03] and somebody always winds up unhappy, 总是做不到皆大欢喜
[25:05] and I don’t want to do it again, all right? 我不想再重蹈覆辙了
[25:07] So, I’m… I’m gonna go on the Surf for Good trip. 所以我会去参加那个冲浪慈善活动
[25:10] I’m gonna go, and if that’s a deal-breaker, 我决定了 如果我们没法达成一致
[25:13] you know, I guess it’s better that we figure that out… 我想那最好还是先说清楚
[25:15] Do you want to have this entire conversation by yourself, 你是想一个人唱独角戏呢
[25:16] or do you want to ask me how I feel? 还是要听听我的想法
[25:19] Okay. 好吧
[25:22] How do you feel? 那你有什么想法
[25:24] I don’t want you to give up on your dream, Ivy, 我不希望你放弃你的梦想 艾薇
[25:27] or break up with me and pretend that it’s my idea 或者和我分手 还搞得是我的主意一样
[25:30] ’cause it isn’t. 因为事实并非如此
[25:32] What I feel for you is 我对你的感觉不会有所改变
[25:35] bigger than you living down the street, 无论你是住在街边
[25:37] or halfway across the world. 还是远在大洋彼岸
[25:40] Go where you need to go. 去你想去的地方
[25:41] Do what you got to do. 做你该做的事
[25:44] This is not good-bye. 这不是结束
[26:01] Hey. Um, Annie needs more champagne glasses 安妮还要一些香槟杯
[26:04] for her presentation toast. 开场祝酒的时候要用
[26:05] Have you seen Liam? 你看见利亚姆了吗
[26:06] I thought he was with you. 我以为他跟你在一块呢
[26:08] Like he was yesterday. 像昨天一样
[26:10] What does that mean? 什么意思
[26:11] I called the production office to find out about 我打电话给制作公司
[26:13] the publicity photos Liam was supposedly taking. 想问问利亚姆拍宣传照的情况
[26:16] They don’t exist. 根本就没这档子事
[26:18] And you called in sick. 而你昨天恰好请了病假
[26:22] What’s going on? 有什么事吗
[26:23] Nothing. 没什么
[26:24] Someone in the production office made a mistake. 制作公司的某个工作人员犯了个小错误
[26:27] You know, I shouldn’t be surprised 对于你做小三这件事
[26:28] you’d go after another girl’s boyfriend. 我真是一点不惊讶
[26:30] I mean, you’ve done it before. 这种事你也不是没做过
[26:31] – Vanessa! – Excuse me. -瓦内萨 -你说什么呢
[26:32] You told me to trust you, Liam, 利亚姆 你让我相信你
[26:34] so tell me the truth. 那么就跟我坦白
[26:37] Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午 你们在哪
[26:42] Wait. 等等
[26:43] Liam was with me. 利亚姆昨天和我在一起
[26:44] He drove me to a doctor’s appointment 他陪我看病去了
[26:46] that I didn’t want anyone to know about. 我不想让别人知道这件事
[26:47] And then he just helped an old lady cross the street? 他还扶老奶奶过马路了吗
[26:50] She’s telling the truth. 她说的都是实话
[26:51] If you don’t believe it, ask Dixon. 如果你不信 可以去问迪克森
[26:52] He was at the hospital because of something with his heart. 他因为心脏问题 昨天也在医院
[26:55] What? 什么
[26:59] Annie, wait! 安妮 等等
[27:03] I’d, uh, like to thank everybody for coming out today, 谢谢大家今天能来捧场
[27:06] and enjoying the clean sand and water, 尽情享受干净的沙滩和海水
[27:08] and, uh, supporting Surf for Good, 谢谢大家支持”冲浪做慈善”活动
[27:10] especially Annie Wilson and PJ Hillingsbrook 尤其要感谢”人人一小步”基金会的
[27:13] of the Just One Step Foundation. 安妮·威尔森和普少·希灵斯布鲁克
[27:15] You were in the hospital, and you didn’t even tell me?! 你竟然没告诉我 你去医院的事
[27:17] Calm down, all right?! 别激动 好吗
[27:19] Geez, it’s… it’s not as bad as you think! 老天 没你想得那么糟
[27:21] It was a stroke brought on by his drug use, 是由于嗑药引起的中风
[27:23] and if you yell at him, 如果你对他大吼大叫
[27:24] he could have another one. 他可能会再次发作
[27:26] And that is why we are both very proud 所以我们非常愿意将第一笔基金
[27:29] to give our foundation’s first donation to Surf for Good… 捐赠给”冲浪做慈善”活动
[27:32] Oh, my God, Dixon, I can’t believe this. 老天啊 迪克森 太难以置信了
[27:33] Annie, it’s totally treatable, okay? I’m gonna be fine. 安妮 这个病能治好的 我会没事的
[27:36] Besides, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to stop 我没告诉你是因为不想让你放下自己的生活
[27:38] your life and start taking care of me. 日夜照顾我
[27:40] – I was protecting you. – By lying? -我是在保护你 -用谎言保护我吗
[27:42] Dixon, you were using drugs. 迪克森 你嗑药的时候
[27:43] I didn’t know, so I wasn’t there. 我毫不知情 我也没能陪着你
[27:46] Do you have any idea what that did to me? 你知道那对我来说是什么感觉吗
[27:48] If something were to happen to you again, 如果你又出了什么事
[27:49] and I couldn’t be there… 而我仍旧不能陪着你
[27:51] how do you think I’d feel? 你觉得我会作何感受
[27:53] You’d feel awful for the rest of your life. 你会后悔一辈子
[27:55] Artist, surfer and activist, 艺术家 冲浪者 爱好者
[27:58] Ivy Sullivan. 艾薇·苏利文
[28:01] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[28:02] Okay, guys, I know today is about what each of us can give, 各位 我知道今天的主题是”人人奉献”
[28:05] but I got to say right now, I feel like I’m the one 但不得不说 我觉得自己得到了
[28:07] who’s getting everything that I’ve ever dreamt of, 一直以来梦寐以求的所有东西
[28:09] so thank you so much for being here and for supporting our work. 非常感谢各位能到此支持我们的工作
[28:13] Yeah! Good job, Ivy! 好样的 艾薇
[28:15] Thank you, Ivy. 谢谢你 艾薇
[28:16] Dude, I got to tell Ivy. 老兄 我要把那事告诉艾薇
[28:18] You’re gonna tell her now? 你打算现在告诉她吗
[28:20] I wish I had my camera, 真希望我带了相机
[28:22] but then again, i don’t really need a picture of this 但话说回来 我根本不需要用相片来记录
[28:25] because I’ll remember this day for the rest of my life. 因为今天我永生难忘
[28:28] What is wrong with you guys? 你们几个怎么了
[28:36] I-I saw Raj. 我见到罗杰了
[28:38] What? 什么
[28:40] At the hospital. 在医院里
[28:42] Yeah. Dixon, he moved to Baltimore 迪克森 他和我分手以后
[28:43] after he broke up with me. 就搬到巴尔的摩去了
[28:45] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 你在胡说什么呢
[28:46] He lied. 他骗了你
[28:47] The cancer didn’t go away, and he didn’t want to tell you. 他的癌症并未治愈 而他不想让你知道
[28:56] Ivy, Raj is dying. 艾薇 罗杰快死了
[29:15] Hi. Could we get some help here, please? 你好 请问能帮个忙吗
[29:17] Um, I’m looking for Raj. Raj Kher. 我在找罗杰 罗杰·凯尔
[29:19] Yeah. Uh, he came into the ER last night. 他是昨晚被送到急诊室的
[29:21] He’s in Room 109, but there are no visitors allowed. 他在109号病房 但不允许外人探视
[29:24] – Just family. – She’s his wife. -只有家属可以 -她是他的妻子
[29:27] Follow the hallway through the double doors. 穿过双扇门后 顺着走廊往前走
[29:51] I’m gonna kill Dixon. 我要宰了迪克森
[29:52] How could you lie to me? 你怎么可以骗我
[29:56] How could you lie to me, Raj? 你怎么可以骗我 罗杰
[29:59] Ivy, I don’t need you here. 艾薇 这里不需要你
[30:03] I didn’t want you to see this. 我不想让你看到我这样
[30:04] Oh, my God, please, please don’t do that, okay? 天呐 拜托 别这样好吗
[30:07] Please do not pretend that you were protecting me 别装作你是在保护我
[30:11] because when you left, Raj, I cried. 当你离我而去的时候 我简直痛不欲生
[30:13] I cried anyway, and it wasn’t because you were sick, all right? 我痛不欲生不是因为你病了
[30:17] It was because… 而是因为
[30:18] because you broke my heart… 因为你伤透了我的心
[30:22] …and I didn’t think that you loved me. 我以为你根本没爱过我
[30:27] A breakup isn’t as bad as watching me die. 分手总好过眼看着我死去
[30:30] You know what? Nothing is as bad as not being here. 你知道吗 不能在身边陪你才是最糟糕的
[30:34] Okay, nothing. Damn it, Raj! 没有比这更糟的了 罗杰
[30:38] What do you think was gonna happen? 你是怎么想的
[30:42] Did you think I was gonna get over you 你觉得我总有一天会忘了你
[30:44] and-and be happy one day? 过上幸福的生活吗
[30:46] And then the minute I actually started living my life, 然后我刚要过上正常的生活
[30:49] then that would be the perfect time 结果却发现你骗了我
[30:50] to find out that you had lied to me? 这样你就满意了吗
[30:52] And that you died here alone? 让你在这独自死去吗
[30:55] I mean, how can you be so selfish?! 你怎么能这么自私
[30:57] – Okay, how could you…? – I’m sorry. -你怎么能… -对不起
[30:58] – No! – Ivy… -不行 -艾薇
[30:59] – No, no, no, okay? – Stop. -不不不 知道吗 -冷静点
[31:00] I don’t care if you don’t need me here. 我不管你需不需要我
[31:02] – I don’t… – Stop. -我不管 -冷静点
[31:04] I don’t care. 我不管
[31:06] This is where I want to be. 我就要在这陪你
[31:09] Okay, what if this is where I want to be? 如果我非要陪你呢
[31:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:26] Couldn’t stay in there, man. 在里面实在待不住 老兄
[31:28] Especially with Annie looking at me 尤其是看到安妮看我的那眼神
[31:29] like every breath might be my last. 就好像我随时可能挂掉
[31:32] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:34] She was gonna find out. 她迟早会发现的
[31:36] So was Ivy. 艾薇也是
[31:39] As hard it was telling the truth… 说出真相确实很艰难
[31:43] …you did do the right thing. 但你做得没错
[31:45] You know, with, like, everything that’s happening, 经历过种种之后
[31:47] I should already know 我应该明白
[31:49] that telling the truth is always the right thing. 说出真相永远都是对的
[32:03] I hate this place. 真讨厌这个地方
[32:05] I hate that I know where the coffee machine is. 真不想知道咖啡自动售货机在哪里
[32:09] Just to think what Ivy must be going through, 想想艾薇正在经历的一切
[32:11] and what happened to Dixon… 还有迪克森的事
[32:13] Hey, that’s not the same thing. 这两个可不是一回事
[32:14] Dixon’s gonna be fine. 迪克森会没事的
[32:15] You don’t know that. 这可不好说
[32:17] Dixon’s got a heart defect. 迪克森有心脏缺陷
[32:18] Something he was born with just waiting to hurt him. 先天性的 时刻有可能发作
[32:22] Yes, and now that he knows about it, 是的 但既然他已经发现了
[32:25] he’s gonna be fine. 就会没事的
[32:27] You don’t know that. 这可不一定
[32:30] I never should have yelled at him. 我不该对他大吼大叫
[32:34] Dixon was just trying to protect me 迪克森是为了保护我
[32:36] from what Ivy’s going through right now. 不让我经历艾薇正在经历的这一切
[32:38] I mean, her whole life stopped today. 她的整个人生都在今天停滞了
[32:41] And I was just mad at him because he didn’t tell me? 而我却因为他没告诉我而生他的气
[32:44] You were scared. 你当时只是很害怕
[32:46] He’s your brother. 他是你弟弟
[32:47] It doesn’t matter what he does. 他做了什么不重要
[32:49] You couldn’t stand the thought of losing him. 你无法接受要失去他的想法
[32:52] I’m gonna go check on Jacques. 我要去看看雅克
[32:55] If he catches Jen’s stomach flu, 他要是也染上了珍那种肠胃炎
[32:58] they’ll never leave. 他们就走不了了
[32:58] Will you call me when you talk to Ivy, please? 你跟艾薇谈过之后给我电话好吗
[33:04] Jen? 珍
[33:05] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[33:09] She left. 她已经走了
[33:12] I was, uh, dropping something off to Annie, and, uh, 我过来给安妮送点东西
[33:16] she asked me to give this to you. 她叫我把这个给你
[33:25] She was right. 她说得没错
[33:28] That dress is ugly as hell. 那裙子丑死了
[33:30] You okay? 你没事吧
[33:31] I was so angry at her, 我当时那么生她的气
[33:33] I told my sister she was dead to me 我还跟她说 我就当她死了
[33:35] without even think about what those words actually meant. 都没想想这些话到底意味着什么
[33:38] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[33:39] I wanted to blame Jen my whole life. 我想把自己人生的差错都怪罪于珍
[33:44] Mostly because she was a royal pain in the ass, 主要是因为她太烦人
[33:47] but I guess in some warped way, 但从某个扭曲的角度看
[33:49] she was there for me. 她是在保护我
[33:50] She’s… my pain in the ass. 再烦她也是我姐
[33:55] She’s the only sister I’ve ever had, and I just lost her. 我就在这么一个姐姐 我却失去了她
[34:07] All right, uh, look, 好吧 听我说
[34:10] I was an only child, and I-I always got what I wanted. 我是独子 从小要什么有什么
[34:14] So I don’t know the rules of sibling rivalry. 所以姐妹间争宠的事我不懂
[34:19] It’s my fault you and Jen are fighting. 是我害你和珍吵架
[34:22] I-I could have stopped it. 我本可以避免这种事发生
[34:24] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[34:25] How? 怎么避免
[34:27] By doing this. 这么做就行
[34:36] I should have just told you you’re the one I wanted. 我该告诉你 我心里只有你
[34:57] I can’t believe you think this track is no good. 我不信你会觉得这曲子不好听
[35:00] I like it. 我喜欢
[35:03] It sounds like a heartbeat. 听起来像心跳
[35:12] I got to tell you the truth about us working together, 我们一起合作 还有音乐节发生的事
[35:14] and what happened at the music festival. 我得跟你说实话
[35:16] No, you don’t. 不 你别说
[35:20] I quit. 我退出
[35:22] Y-Y-You what? 你说什么
[35:23] You heard what the doctor said about stress. 医生说了 你不能有压力
[35:25] Okay, it’s bad enough that working together 一起工作给我们的感情带来压力
[35:28] puts pressure on our relationship. 已经够糟了
[35:30] It’s not worth your life. 不值得还搭上你的命
[35:32] Yeah, yeah, right, but… 是的 你说得对 但是…
[35:34] No. 不
[35:35] I’ve already made up my mind, Dixon. 我已经决定了 迪克森
[35:37] All right, you can’t talk me out of it. 你劝不了我
[35:41] I’d do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事
[35:45] Even give up music. 哪怕放弃音乐
[35:48] Isn’t that what you were going to say? 换做是你 也会这么说吧
[35:51] Uh, yeah. 是的
[35:53] Yeah, it was. 我也会这么说
[36:05] How’s your friend? 你朋友怎么样了
[36:09] He’s got people around who care about him. 有关心他的人陪在他左右
[36:15] Hey, we never got to celebrate that check. 我们一直没为这张支票庆祝
[36:17] Well, it’s a little late for a drive up the coast. 现在开车去海边有点晚了
[36:25] Well, I hope it’s not too late for this. 我希望这个还不算晚
[36:30] What’s this? 什么东西
[36:34] That’s, uh, our new production company. 这是我们新的制作公司
[36:37] We’re partners, 我们是合伙人
[36:38] if you think you could ever trust me again. 如果你觉得还能信任我的话
[36:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:01] Hey, Diego. 圣迭戈
[37:02] Did you talk to Ivy? 你跟艾薇谈过了吗
[37:04] No, she’s still in with Raj. 没有 她还在里面陪罗杰
[37:05] I think I should probably just head out. 我觉得我还是走吧
[37:07] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[37:09] Yeah, this is where she needs to be right now. 是的 她现在应该待在这里才对
[37:23] What’s new? 你有什么新近况吗
[37:26] Raj. 罗杰
[37:28] I haven’t seen you in three months. I want to catch up. 我三个月没见你了 想了解一下
[37:30] Yeah, but I don’t want to talk about that, okay? 好吧 但我不想聊那个
[37:32] Well, I don’t want to talk about what you want to talk about. 你想聊的我不想聊
[37:34] Well, I guess it’s a good thing we’re getting divorced. 看来我们要离婚了是件好事
[37:39] Some people from hospice came by. 临终关怀有人来过了
[37:42] They wanted to talk about the choices that I can make 想跟我谈谈我现有的选择
[37:46] so I can die with dignity. 这样我能死得有尊严些
[37:49] There’s a form to fill out 有张表格要填
[37:49] about how I want my life to end. 有关我希望自己的生命如何结束
[37:52] I don’t know what the answer is. 我不知道自己想要什么
[37:56] All I know is what I don’t want. 我只知道自己不想要什么
[38:00] What’s that? 不想什么
[38:02] I don’t want to be in pain. 我不想经历痛苦
[38:07] I don’t want to watch my mother cry. 我不想看见妈妈哭泣
[38:14] And I don’t want to be apart from you ever again. 我再也不想离开你
[38:18] Not being with you is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. 不能陪在你身边是我做过最艰难的事
[38:22] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪也不去
[38:31] The nurse left some pain medication. 护士留了些止痛药
[38:37] I’ll get some water. 我去拿水
[38:46] Just wanted to wait and make sure you’re okay. 我就是想等着确定你真的没事
[38:49] Not that you can be okay. I’m so sorry. 你怎么可能没事 真替你难过
[38:52] I really wish there was something I could do. 真希望自己能为你做点什么
[38:56] Do you know how to pray? 你知道怎么祈祷吗
[39:09] All right, thanks. 好了 谢谢
[39:14] Hey, Annie? 安妮
[39:16] Tell Dixon I’m glad he told me the truth. 告诉迪克森 谢谢他告诉我真相
[39:35] It’s Jen. 珍打来的
[39:38] Jen, where are you? 珍 你在哪里
[39:40] I couldn’t get on the plane without telling you, 有句话不跟你说我上不了飞机
[39:42] “Screw you, you crazy bitch.” 去你的 你这疯婆子
[39:45] You’re my sister, and I love you, 你是我妹妹 我爱你
[39:46] whether you want me to or not. 管你要不要我
[39:48] Screw you. I love you, too. 去你的 我也爱你
[39:51] Jen, I’m… 珍 我
[39:53] I’m sorry we fought. 很抱歉跟你吵架
[39:56] I’m sorry about everything. 所有的事我都很抱歉
[39:57] Especially Preston Hillingsbrook. 尤其是普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克
[40:00] Thank God neither one of us ended up with him. 谢天谢地最后我们谁都没跟他在一起
[40:02] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[40:03] I ran into a mutual friend in the first-class lounge 我在头等舱候机厅碰到一个也认识他的朋友
[40:06] who told me the most scandalous secret. 跟我说了件超级大丑闻
[40:09] Oh, my flight’s boarding. I’ve got to hang up. 我要登机了 我挂了
[40:12] Jen, wait. 珍 等等
[40:13] Jen? 珍
[40:16] Glad to hear you two made up. 很高兴你们合好了
[40:33] Hi, this is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening. 你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生
[40:37] We received your results. 我们收到你的结果了
[40:40] Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible. 请尽快回电以便安排复查
[40:52] You look like you need to talk. 你貌似需要找个人聊聊
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)剧集台词目录:
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme