Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Oh, my God. 天啊
[00:03] I think someone’s out in the water. 有人掉水里了
[00:06] Nice job. 干得漂亮
[00:07] Hope the water wasn’t too cold. 希望没冻着你
[00:09] Guess who just called me. 猜猜谁给我打电话了
[00:10] Lee Brodsky’s assistant. 李·布罗德斯基的助手
[00:11] As in, the movie producer? 那个电影制片人吗
[00:12] He wants to meet tomorrow 他想要和我们明天见面
[00:14] about some songs for the new action film. 谈谈他新电影的几首插曲
[00:16] Pretty sure I got stood up. 我肯定是被放鸽子了
[00:17] I thought I was the only one. 我还以为只有我被放鸽子了呢
[00:18] You don’t happen to be a musical duo, do you? 你不会正好是个二重唱成员吧
[00:21] I’m in this movie that starts rehearsals today. 我要出演今天开始排练的一部电影
[00:23] I didn’t even audition for this one. 我都没有为这部戏试镜
[00:24] Vanessa was at the Carrington, 瓦内萨当时在卡林顿
[00:25] and happened to bump into the producer. 刚好撞见制作人
[00:26] You should also consider getting tested for the Braca gene. 你还应该考虑做一个乳腺癌基因测试
[00:29] Your aunt and your grandmother all died of breast cancer. 你的姨妈还有外婆都死于乳腺癌
[00:32] Okay, that is awesome. 帅呆了
[00:34] Yeah, and it’s gonna look even awesomer 当然 把它喷到墙上之后
[00:35] when you actually put it up. 会更帅
[00:37] I think you secretly really care about stuff. 我想你是暗地里关心社会吧
[00:39] And I bet you know just the thing to give my life meaning. 你肯定知道什么能让我的人生有意义
[00:42] We are going to make and market designer tote bags. 我们准备制作并出售设计师手提包
[00:45] You don’t need a man, 你不需要男人
[00:46] and neither do I. 我也不需要
[00:47] I’m Preston. 我是普莱斯顿
[00:49] I’m… Naomi Clark. 我是娜欧米·克拉克
[00:51] It’s a pleasure to meet you, Preston. 认识你很高兴 普莱斯顿
[00:52] Pleasure’s all mine. 我也很荣幸
[00:56] Ladies, are you excited to see 姑娘们 就能看见未来了
[00:58] what the future has in store for us? 是不是特兴奋
[01:00] The answers are in the cards. 答案就在这些牌里
[01:03] Ask the right questions 提出恰当的问题
[01:04] and the future’s yours to know. 未来就会呈现在眼前
[01:06] I met a man. 我遇见一个男人
[01:07] Tell me everything you see about him. 我想知道他的所有事
[01:09] You met someone? 你遇见男人了
[01:10] I did. 没错
[01:12] I was playing tennis at the club, 我在俱乐部打网球来着
[01:13] and I hit a ball onto the golf course, 然后球打到了高尔夫球场里
[01:16] he threw it back to me, 他把球扔还给我了
[01:17] and our eyes met, 我们四目相对
[01:18] and, well, the rest was magic. 那感觉妙不可言
[01:20] – His name… – No! -他叫… -别说
[01:22] If you utter a man’s name before he’s yours, 男人尚未属于你时 讲出他的名字
[01:24] you’ll jinx the relationship. 会毁了这段关系的
[01:26] Okay. 好吧
[01:27] Tell me everything you see about– 跟我说说你看到了什么…
[01:29] well, let’s just call him my, uh, mystery man. 暂且把他叫做 我的谜样男子
[01:32] Well, your cards show great passion. 你的牌面激情澎湃
[01:35] I see you rolling around. 我能看见你四处打滚
[01:37] It’s heated and dirty and… 热浪不断 一片狼籍 还有…
[01:40] Okay! 够了
[01:41] Well, I’ll just stop while I’m ahead. 我这打头阵的就先到这吧
[01:43] Sounds perfect. 看样子相当完美
[01:45] Anyways, ladies, if you’ll excuse me, 姑娘们 要是你们没意见
[01:47] I need to head to the spa for a wax. 我就去做蜡疗了
[01:50] Have fun with sybil. 和占卜师好好玩
[01:51] Would you like to know your future? 想知道你的未来吗
[01:56] I wish everyone would stop asking me that. 真希望你们别再问我这个问题了
[01:58] It’s not always a good thing to know your future. 预知未来也不见得就是好事
[02:00] Well, I would like to know mine, 可我想知道的不得了
[02:02] so tell me everything you know about PJ. 快跟我说说普少的事
[02:03] It’s not clear, but… 虽然有些模糊 依然…
[02:05] I see a broken heart from the one you love most. 能看到你被最爱之人伤害至深
[02:11] You know, I think this is all a load of crap. 真是一派胡言
[02:12] I mean, I’m not gonna let a bunch of magic cards 怎么能够把我和普少的未来
[02:14] determine my future with PJ. 交给一沓塔罗牌决定呢
[02:17] When he comes over to work with you later this afternoon, 下午他过来和你工作的时候
[02:19] I’m gonna happen to come by in something amazing, 我就打扮清凉 装作偶遇
[02:21] and maybe an accidental nip slip will happen. 然后故意走个光 露个点
[02:23] Oh, no, no. Naomi, 别别 娜欧米
[02:24] we have a lot of work to do. 我们有一堆工作要做
[02:26] Please don’t distract him right now. 现在拜托你别分散他的注意力
[02:28] Okay, look, I’ve never believed in 你知道吗 遇见普少以前
[02:29] love at first sight before I met PJ. 我从不相信一见钟情
[02:33] I mean, when I saw him, 我看见他的瞬间
[02:34] my heart started to beat really fast 心跳砰然加速
[02:37] and I lost my breath, and I don’t know, 几近窒息
[02:40] I think he might really be the one. 我想他就是我的命中注定
[02:51] – Happy first day of shooting. – Thanks. -首日拍摄愉快 -谢谢
[02:53] Okay, last time I checked, movie stars– 上次我说过了吧 电影明星…
[02:56] they didn’t do manual labor. 可不是做苦力的
[02:57] It helps calm me down. 这能让我冷静下来
[02:59] Look, you are gonna walk on that set for the first day today 今天 你就要首次踏进那个摄影棚了
[03:03] and show all those people what I already know: 要让他们也知道
[03:06] that you’re amazing. 你是多么优秀出色
[03:08] And smart. 聪明睿智
[03:11] And talented. 天赋异常
[03:17] Now… 现在…
[03:17] Go get to the set before you’re late. 趁时间还早 赶紧去摄影棚吧
[03:20] – I’ll take care of the bar. – All right. -我会照看好酒吧 -好嘞
[03:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:32] Go get ’em! 好好干
[03:38] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[03:41] Why do you have my phone? 拿着我电话干什么
[03:42] I knew it was you. 我就知道是你
[03:44] You called me at the exact same time 戴夫杰姆制作人打电话说
[03:45] as the Def Jam producer called to 约在回声公园见面那会
[03:47] set up that meeting in Echo Park. 你正好在给我打电话
[03:49] You sabotaged our meeting with the movie producer 你蓄意破坏了我们和电影制片人的会面
[03:50] so you could get Liam the part. 所以你才给利亚姆争取到出演机会
[03:52] I can’t believe you think I would do that. 真不敢相信你竟然这么想
[03:54] I called you to see 我打电话给你是想
[03:55] if you’d consider coming back to work at the bar. 看看你有没可能再回酒吧工作
[03:58] Okay. 行
[04:00] You know what, I would, 那你听好了
[04:01] I would rather have a job kissing Kim Kardashian’s ass 就算是去拍金·卡戴珊[堕落名媛]的马屁
[04:04] than to work with you again. 也不会再和你一起工作
[04:06] Okay, well, I care about Liam, 随你 只是我很关心利亚姆
[04:09] and you’re Liam’s friend, 而你又是他朋友
[04:10] so I care about you, too. 按理我也该关心你
[04:12] Which is why I’m not gonna tell him about this little incident. 所以今天这事我不会告诉他
[04:16] You stealing my bag, snooping through my phone, 你偷我的包 偷窥我的手机
[04:19] calling me names– 还污蔑我
[04:20] doesn’t exactly paint you in the best light. 别真把自己当正义使者了
[04:23] But if you keep accusing me of things I didn’t do, 要是你还往我身上泼脏水
[04:27] I may not be so understanding next time. 下次我可不会这么善解人意
[04:34] I cannot believe we got away with 我还是不敢相信
[04:35] painting that entire billboard last night 昨晚我们竟然涂了整个广告牌
[04:37] without getting caught. 还没被抓住
[04:38] That was nothing compared to a few nights ago 那也比不上几晚前
[04:39] when you blasted that freeway overpass. 你在那个天桥上画得猛
[04:41] You got cojones, Ivy Sullivan. 艾薇·苏利文 你真的很有才
[04:43] Yeah, well… 是吗 那个…
[04:46] It’s Sonia. 是索尼娅
[04:47] Yeah, who’s that? 她是谁
[04:48] Uh, that would be the chick 就是你搞破坏
[04:49] who runs the gallery that you vandalized. 那家画廊的美女老板
[04:50] Maybe she’s calling to thank me for putting 可能打电话过来感谢我
[04:51] something worth seeing up on her walls. 在墙上留下些值得一看的艺术吧
[04:53] Hey, Sonia. What’s up? 喂 索尼娅 怎么了
[04:54] Well, I’m glad I caught you. 真好 打通了
[04:56] I thought you’d be sleeping. 我还以为你在睡觉
[04:58] Huh? 什么
[04:58] Well, you’ve clearly been busy at night. 明显的嘛 你晚上一直那么忙绿
[05:00] Every morning, I see more and more of your art 每天早上 我都会发现你的画
[05:03] popping up all over the place. 在各处涌现出来
[05:04] What do you mean, my art? 什么我的画
[05:05] The silhouettes of the kids dancing. 孩子们跳舞的那个剪影
[05:07] I know that’s you. 我知道是你
[05:08] I recognize one of the pictures 我认出其中有幅画
[05:10] from the exhibit we did together. 和你一起办展览的时候用过
[05:11] You cross that with the graffiti 前两周画廊关闭就是因为街头涂鸦
[05:13] that shut down my gallery for the last two weeks, 现在你却把那幅画和涂鸦融会贯通
[05:15] and I think we both know what’s going on. 你我都知道是怎么回事
[05:17] You know, I-I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好
[05:19] I mean, I don’t really know what you’re talking about. 我真的不明白你在说什么
[05:21] Just come by my gallery later; we need to talk. 等会到我画廊来 我们得谈谈
[05:25] Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[05:27] Yeah. 是
[05:29] Yeah, okay. 是 好的
[05:31] No, that’s great. No, no, no. 不 那很好 不用不用
[05:33] Yeah. 没错
[05:34] Definitely. 当然
[05:35] Okay. No. We’re coming. 我们这就去
[05:37] Okay. Okay, good-bye. 好 拜拜
[05:39] Who was that? 刚是谁打来的
[05:40] That was JD’s label executive. JD的唱片公司主管
[05:44] JD’s back in rehab. JD回戒毒所了
[05:45] Okay. Yay? 好 然后呢
[05:47] No, um… 所以…
[05:48] His band had to pull out of doing 他的乐队就要退出
[05:49] the Desert Valley Music Festival tomorrow. 明天的荒漠谷音乐节
[05:51] And, uh, he pitched us to the team, 他替我们美言了几句
[05:54] and we booked it. 我们签约了
[05:56] We’re playing the festival tomorrow. 明天音乐节 我们将登场
[05:58] Are you serious?! 真的假的啊
[05:59] Kind of makes working on some stupid movie soundtrack 现在看来 创作二逼电影配乐什么的
[06:01] – seem kind of lame, huh? – Yes, totally. -真弱哈 -确实是
[06:04] About that. 关于那个
[06:06] I am almost positive that Vanessa set us up 我几乎确定是瓦内萨搞的鬼
[06:09] to miss our meeting. 让我们错过了会面
[06:10] And she denies everything. 她居然全盘否认了
[06:11] Don’t you think someone should tell Liam? 你不觉得应该有人给利亚姆提个醒吗
[06:13] No, no, no, look, look, look. 不不不 你看啊
[06:14] I understand you have that whole girl, uh, 亲爱滴 我能理解你作为女生
[06:16] “I have a gut instinct” feeling, okay? 有一种”我就是知道”的感觉
[06:18] But if you don’t have any proof, 但如果你没有证据的话
[06:20] go the guy route: 只能按照男人的路线来解决
[06:21] just let it go, bro. All right? 让它随风去吧 哥们 懂不
[06:23] We need to focus. 我们要专注这场演出
[06:25] – This could be our big break. – No, you’re right. -这可能是我们的巨大突破 -你说得对
[06:28] From now on, it’ll be just about our music. 从现在起 就只专注于我们的音乐
[06:30] Yes. Come here. 这就对了 来亲个
[06:33] Now, I got a playlist and everything set up. 我已经拿到了歌单 所有事情都安排好了
[06:36] I think they’re giving us about 25 minutes, so… 我估计他们会给我25分钟 所以…
[06:45] So I’m thinking we should go with this bag. 我觉得我们应该选这个包
[06:47] If that’s what you want, done. 你喜欢的话 就选那个吧
[06:49] It’s not about what I want, it’s about what we want. 重要的不只是我的喜好 而是我们的喜好
[06:52] Well, do we want to take a break? 好吧 那我们可以休息会吗
[06:54] Because I’m starving, and I think it’s affecting my golf swing. 我饿了 我觉得这很影响我挥杆
[06:58] Oh, my God, I thought it was just us girls. 天呐 我以为这里只有女生
[07:00] I should really put on something to cover up. 我真不该这么衣不蔽体
[07:03] Subtlety’s an overrated art. 狡猾是一门被高估的艺术
[07:05] Naomi, we still have to go over 娜欧米 我们还要过一遍
[07:07] our sales plan before lunch and… 销售流程才能去吃饭
[07:09] Good point. I’m starving. 说得好 我快饿死了
[07:11] I like her. 我挺喜欢她的
[07:13] Annie, could you be a dear, 安妮 帮忙跑个腿
[07:14] go out and fetch us something to nibble on? 出门给我们带点吃的回来吧
[07:17] Now. 马上
[07:21] Tell me more about what it is that you like about me. 跟我说说你喜欢我哪几点
[07:23] Naomi, have you seen my four-inch black heels? 娜欧米 你见到过我的十公分黑高跟鞋吗
[07:26] – The ones with… -Go away, Jen. -就是那双… -走开 珍
[07:27] Anyway, what were you saying? 你刚说到哪里了
[07:29] Preston, what are you doing here? 普莱斯顿 你来这干什么
[07:32] Well, look who it is. 看看谁来了
[07:34] How’s that backhand of yours, huh? 你的反手击球怎么样
[07:36] You still hitting tennis balls onto the putting green? 你还会把网球打上球穴区吗
[07:39] Well, maybe you could, um, help me practice sometime. 也许哪天你可以来指导一下我练习
[07:41] Oh, my God. 不是吧
[07:43] Jen, can I borrow you in the kitchen for a second? 珍 你能跟我去厨房一趟吗
[07:49] You did not tell me your mystery man was PJ. 你没告诉过我 你那个神秘男就是普少
[07:52] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[07:53] I know him because he’s mine. 我认识他是因为他是我的
[07:55] “Mine”… I would never, okay? 什么 我要是知道 绝不会像刚才那样
[07:58] I didn’t know you were dating him. 我不知道你在和他约会
[08:00] Well, we aren’t dating per say, 坦白说 我俩没约会
[08:01] but I met him last week 但我上周遇到他
[08:03] and we had this amazing connection and… 我们之间擦出了神奇的火花
[08:04] I met him yesterday at the club, 我昨天在俱乐部遇到他的
[08:05] and we had more than just a connection, okay? 我俩不止是擦出火花哟
[08:07] – It was kismet. – But it doesn’t matter. -一切天注定 -不过没关系
[08:08] I saw him first and I call dibs. 我先遇到他的 先到先得
[08:10] What is this, middle school? 你还当这是中学过家家啊
[08:11] He is not yours to claim. 不是你说是你的 就是你的
[08:13] Look, since we both just met him, 既然我俩都是才认识他
[08:14] why don’t we let him decide. 为什么不让他来选呢
[08:16] Whoever he asks out first gets him. 他先约谁出去 谁就赢
[08:18] You want to compete with me over a man? 你想在钓凯子这种事上跟我竞争吗
[08:20] Oh, I don’t really see it as competition. 我觉得这根本算不上竞争
[08:22] It’s on. 放马过来吧
[08:23] Good. 来就来
[08:36] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:39] Looks like you’re gonna have to go change. 看起来你要去换衣服了
[08:41] Don’t worry. I will keep PJ company while you’re gone. 别担心 你走了以后 我会陪着普少
[08:44] Maybe even long enough for… him to ask me out. 也许你回来之前 他就已经约我了
[08:48] Ciao. 拜拜
[09:20] There’s the sexiest P.A. in Hollywood. 好莱坞最性感的导演助理在这儿啊
[09:23] You ready for lunch? 可以去吃午饭了吗
[09:24] More like ready for a vacation. 我都想去度假了
[09:25] I haven’t sat down in seven hours. 我七个小时没坐下过了
[09:27] Hey, new girl, they called Grace. 新来的 他们找来了格蕾丝
[09:29] That means we’re not breaking out. 那说明我们还没有收工
[09:31] We need you back on set. 赶紧回到片场
[09:32] Can you watch my stuff? 能帮我照看一下东西吗
[09:33] I’ll be back in a minute. 我很快回来
[09:34] Yeah. 没问题
[09:40] Oh, my God. 天呐
[09:42] This is the girl that Liam rescued from your charity gala. 这是上次慈善会利亚姆救的那个人
[09:45] Okay. 然后呢
[09:46] Don’t you get it? 你还没懂吗
[09:48] This is a head shot. 这是张头像照
[09:50] She’s an actress. 她是个演员
[09:51] What if the whole rescue was a setup? 说不定整个英雄救美根本就是安排好的呢
[09:53] It could prove that Vanessa hired her. 这能证明是瓦内萨雇她来的
[10:00] It’s like a morgue in here. 这儿跟停尸间似的
[10:01] Everything on the walls is dead and hollow. 墙上的所有作品都沉闷空洞
[10:04] Could you take this seriously for, like, a second, Diego? 你能稍微正经一点吗 圣迭戈
[10:06] We could go to jail if she presses charges. 如果她起诉的话 我们就要进监狱了
[10:08] Hey, settle down. I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? 放宽心 我不会让那种事情发生的
[10:10] Ivy. You’re here. 艾薇 你来了
[10:13] Sonia, hi. 索尼娅 你好
[10:14] Um, and this is? 这位是…
[10:16] I’m the guy who painted up your gallery. 我就是在你画廊涂鸦的那家伙
[10:18] So if you’re looking for anybody to punish, 所以如果你想找人出气
[10:20] then that would be me. 就冲我来吧
[10:22] Although, personally, I think you should thank me 虽然我个人认为你应该谢谢我
[10:24] for putting something good up on your walls for once. 我在你墙上留下了唯一值得观赏的艺术
[10:26] So, I’m talking to both of you. 你们俩都听我说
[10:29] Your graffiti is… 你们的涂鸦简直是…
[10:33] beautiful. 美死了
[10:37] So you’re not, you’re not pressing charges? 这么说你不会提起诉讼吗
[10:39] Let me finish. 听我说完
[10:40] Now, since you two owe me for your little stunt, 既然你们俩玩涂鸦给我惹了麻烦
[10:43] I have a proposition. 我有个提议
[10:45] You do a show at my gallery, 你们在我的画廊做一次画展
[10:46] and I won’t report you to the cops. 我就不去警察局揭发你们
[10:48] We all come out on top. 我们双赢
[10:49] – Wait, really? – Wait a second. -你认真的吗 -等一下
[10:51] You can’t blackmail us into selling art. 你不能敲诈我们去卖艺术品
[10:53] I’d rather go to jail. 我宁愿进监狱
[10:54] He doesn’t actually mean that. 他不是那个意思
[10:55] Looks like you and your boyfriend need some time to discuss… 看起来你和你男朋友需要好好聊聊
[10:57] I’m not her boyfriend. 我不是她男朋友
[11:00] Just think about it, okay? 考虑一下吧
[11:01] I think we could have a very profitable future together. 我觉得我们可以共同打造一个财源广进的未来
[11:09] I don’t know what planet you’re from, 我不知道你来自哪个星球
[11:11] but here on Earth, 不过在地球上
[11:12] we have a little expression for those who trespass, 我们对待不速之客是这种态度
[11:15] and it goes something like, “Get the hell off my planet “要么滚出我的星球
[11:18] or I’ll blow your brains out.” 要么就爆了你的头”
[11:20] And cut. One more time please. 卡 再来一遍
[11:29] Hello? 喂
[11:30] Erin, this is Dr. Hall’s office. 艾莲 我是霍尔医生
[11:32] I’ve left you so many messages, 我给你留了很多留言
[11:33] I was worried I have the wrong number. 我还以为我记错电话了
[11:35] Have you made a decision 你决定好什么时候
[11:37] about scheduling your BRCA gene test? 做乳腺癌基因测试了吗
[11:39] Hey, new girl. 新来的
[11:41] No personal calls on set. 片场禁止打私人电话
[11:42] You make yourself useful and take this to props. 有点眼力见 把这个给道具师
[11:44] Action! 开机
[11:47] I don’t know what planet you’re from, 我不知道你来自哪个星球
[11:49] but here on Earth, 不过在地球上
[11:50] we have a little expression for trespassers. 我们对待不速之客是这种态度
[11:53] Cut! 卡
[12:01] Um, ju-just a second? 等一下
[12:11] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[12:12] It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[12:13] I was gonna have to shoot the scene like 20 times anyway. 反正这场戏我本来也得拍20几遍
[12:19] What’s… What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[12:21] Silver, talk to me. 小银 有什么事跟我说
[12:28] I might have the cancer gene, 我身上可能带有癌症基因
[12:30] and I don’t know if I want to take the test to find out. 可我不确定要不要去检查确认
[12:33] I might have to have surgery, 我很有可能得动手术
[12:35] and I might… 而且可能以后
[12:37] have to freeze my eggs if I want to have kids. 想要孩子的话 得把卵子冻结
[12:40] And I haven’t even told any of the girls any of this 这些事我一个字都没跟她们说
[12:42] because I don’t want them to worry about me. 因为不想让她们为我担心
[12:46] And… And I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[12:52] You’re looking at me all weird. 你现在看我就像在看外星人一样
[12:54] Sorry. 抱歉
[12:55] No, I mean, that-that sounds bad, right? 情况不怎么乐观 是吗
[13:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah, never mind. 是的 算了
[13:04] Look, I’m sorry that I-I-I dropped all of this on you. 抱歉让你听我发牢骚
[13:08] Just please don’t tell anybody, okay? 拜托你别说出去 好吗
[13:25] If you’re here to start a fight, 如果你是想来找茬
[13:27] I do not have time. 不好意思没空
[13:27] PJ will be here in five minutes, 普少马上就到了
[13:29] and I have to get fabulous. 我得打扮得漂漂亮亮的
[13:30] You already are fabulous. 你已经很迷人了
[13:33] Here, it’s a peace offering. 给 和解小礼物
[13:36] What is it? 什么东西
[13:41] Moisturizer? 保湿霜
[13:43] Well, it’s from France. 是法国货哦
[13:45] Something about the bodily fluids of roe deer. 是从狍的体液里提取出来的
[13:47] It works wonders on your pores. 对收缩毛孔很有效
[13:52] Did you lace it with something 你有没有掺什么东西
[13:53] that’s gonna burn my face off? 好给我毁容啊
[13:55] Thank you very much, 真是多谢你了
[13:56] but I think I’ll use my own moisturizer. 我还是用我自己的吧
[13:59] Suit yourself. 随便你
[14:01] I mean, honestly, 说实话
[14:03] the whole Clark sisters and peace offerings 姐妹情深 礼物收买这一套
[14:05] really doesn’t make any logical sense. 实在没什么意义
[14:08] Oh, my God! 天呐
[14:09] What are you doing, Jen? Stop it! 珍 你要干什么 给我住手
[14:12] Really, Jen? Are you serious? 珍 你是来真的吗 真要这样
[14:14] You can’t win, so you have to lock me out of the competition? 你赢不了我 所以要把我锁起来吗
[14:17] Oh, look, someone left her phone out here. 看呐 某人连手机都落在外面了
[14:21] Oh, well, it’s a shame you bought such a garishly large house. 买了座这么华而不实的大房子真不好
[14:25] No one’s gonna hear your screams 被困在里面
[14:26] from all the way up here. 谁能听到你的叫声啊
[14:28] Listen, I will be sure to tell Preston that you say hello. 我一定向普莱斯顿转达你的问候
[14:31] Okay? 可以了吧
[14:32] Ciao, ciao. 待会见
[14:34] You’re a bitch! 你个贱人
[14:38] I think you’d be making a big mistake working with that sellout. 你跟那个卖画的共事很不明智
[14:40] You know, you sure have a lot of opinions 作为仅仅一个朋友
[14:43] about how I should live my life 你对我的生活方式
[14:44] for somebody who’s just a friend. 真是意见多多
[14:46] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[14:47] Nothing. 没什么意思
[14:49] No, wait a second. 等等
[14:51] That’s what this is about? 这个才是症结所在吧
[14:53] The girlfriend thing? 女朋友什么的
[14:55] Why didn’t you say so? 干嘛不直接说出来
[14:57] Dude, because… 因为
[15:00] Because, okay? 因为
[15:01] I don’t want to be that girl who needs validation. 我不想成为那种需要口头承认的女生
[15:03] I don’t, 我一点都不想
[15:04] but right now in my life, 不过目前的情况是
[15:06] I guess I kind of am that girl who needs validation. 我还就是那种女生
[15:10] I mean, I know we’re not, like, officially together. 我知道我们没有在正式交往
[15:12] I know that. 我知道
[15:13] I just kind of figured that was 我只是觉得我们
[15:16] the direction that we’d be going in. 会朝着那个方向发展
[15:17] Well, I mean, why do we have to define our relationship 为什么非得用那种老套的方式
[15:20] in conventional terms? 明确我们的关系呢
[15:21] It’s like street art. 就像街头艺术
[15:22] Let’s just enjoy what we have now, in the moment, 只管享受当下 享受此刻
[15:24] – and screw what anybody else thinks. – Diego, -管别人怎么想呢 -圣迭戈
[15:26] Diego, it’s not about street art. 圣迭戈 这跟街头艺术无关
[15:29] Okay, it’s not about how other people feel. 跟人家怎么想也没有关系
[15:31] It’s about this. 只跟一件事有关
[15:33] This thing, this relationship or whatever you want to call it. 就是这段关系 爱怎么称呼它随你
[15:36] It’s about how you and I feel about each other, 重点是我们对彼此的感觉
[15:38] and I just, I don’t get you; 我真是不能理解你
[15:40] one minute you’re taking the rap for me with Sonia, 上一秒你还为我背黑锅被索尼娅骂
[15:42] the next you don’t even know how to say 下一秒你却连你对我的感觉
[15:43] how you feel about me. 都说不出来
[15:45] Look, I show you how I feel. 我用行动表示我对你的感觉
[15:47] Just so you know, you’re not doing a really good job. 那我告诉你 表现得真不怎么样
[15:52] Come to think of it, 仔细想想
[15:54] maybe I will work with that sellout. 或许我会跟她合作
[15:57] At least she sees some sort of future with me. 至少她觉得和我合作会有未来
[16:12] Hey, babe, where are you at? 宝贝 你在哪
[16:14] I’m stuck at home. 我在家里没赶过去
[16:16] I think I had some bad sushi for lunch. 中午吃寿司吃坏了肚子
[16:18] Will you be able to do the meeting without me? 你一个人跟她见面能行吗
[16:20] I guess I have no choice now. 现在也只能这样了
[16:24] Hey, wait, here’s Marilyn. 等等 玛丽莲来了
[16:25] I’ll talk to you later. 晚点再跟你说
[16:33] Dixon, I presume? 是迪克森吧
[16:34] Yes. Hi. 是的 你好
[16:36] Thanks for coming in so late. 谢谢你这么晚才来
[16:37] Where’s your partner? 你的搭档呢
[16:39] Sh-Sh-She’s… She’s not here. 她…她没来
[16:41] But we can go over the playlist together. 但我们俩可以一起核对下歌单
[16:43] When I heard you were working with Adrianna, 当我听说你是跟阿德里安娜合作的时候
[16:45] I got to say, I had my reservations. 不得不说 我对你们持保留意见
[16:47] And now that she’s flaked on our first meeting, 而今天第一次会面她就放我们鸽子
[16:49] I think she’s proven me right. 这足以证明我的顾虑不无道理
[16:51] What are you talking about? 这是什么意思
[16:53] Adrianna has a certain reputation in this business, 阿德里安娜在业界也不是无名小卒
[16:56] and it’s not a good one. 不过名声不好罢了
[16:57] I know, and she’s completely changed. 这我知道 但她已经彻底改变了
[17:00] I trust her, 我相信她
[17:01] and she’s just home sick right now. 她今天是生病歇在家里
[17:05] Come with me. 跟我来
[17:11] What are you doing here? Everything okay? 你怎么在这 没出什么事吧
[17:15] Actually, no. 实际上有事
[17:16] What’s going on? 什么事
[17:18] There’s something you need to know about Vanessa. 关于瓦内萨的事
[17:38] Hold it right there! 不许动
[17:41] It’s me, you idiot. 是我啦 傻妞
[17:42] Well, I’m kind of digging the whole Charlie’s Angels thing, 我挺喜欢你这种霹雳娇娃式的行为
[17:45] but why wouldn’t you just take the stairs? 但你干嘛不走楼梯
[17:47] Because my sister is an evil bitch. 因为我姐姐太贱了
[17:51] If she wants to play dirty to get PJ, 如果她想通过卑鄙的手段得到普少
[17:53] I can play dirty. 那我也能不择手段
[17:55] When do you see him next? 你下次跟他见面是什么时候
[17:56] Tomorrow we’re going to Desert Valley to sell bags. 明天我们要去荒漠谷卖包
[17:58] Perfect. 太好了
[17:59] Annie, 安妮
[18:01] I think it’s finally time. 我觉得是时候了
[18:03] I’m gonna wear… the dress. 我要穿那条裙子了
[18:06] Wait, what? 等等 你说什么
[18:07] I didn’t even think that the dress was real. 我从没想过真有这么一条裙子
[18:11] I mean, I know you talk about it all the time, 你是经常提到它
[18:12] but I just thought it was this urban fashion legend. 但我以为那只是某个都市时尚传说
[18:15] You know how religious freaks feel about their virginity? 知道怪怪女对自己的处女之身有多虔诚吧
[18:17] That’s how I feel about the dress. 我对那条裙子也一样
[18:19] I have been saving it for the perfect guy, 我一直等着为我的白马王子穿上它
[18:21] and PJ is the perfect guy. 普少就是我的白马王子
[18:38] *On the side of the street I knew* *在我熟悉的那条街旁*
[18:41] *Stood a girl that looked like you* *有个女孩和你神似*
[18:42] *I guess that’s deja vu* *那种感觉似曾相识*
[18:44] *But I thought this can’t be true* *但我知道这只是幻影*
[18:46] *’Cause you moved to West L.A.* *因为或许你已身处西洛杉矶*
[18:49] *Or New York or Santa Fe* *或许能在纽约或圣达非找到你*
[18:50] *Or wherever to get away from me* *反正是在一个没有我的地方*
[18:54] *Oh, but that one night* *而那个晚上*
[18:57] *Was more than just right* *感觉就像身处天堂*
[18:58] *I didn’t leave you* *我没有离开*
[19:00] *’Cause I was all through* *因为我已沉迷其中*
[19:02] *Oh, I was overwhelmed* *你让我不知所措*
[19:04] *And frankly scared as hell* *我从未如此惶恐*
[19:06] *Because I really fell for you* *全因我真心为你沦陷*
[19:10] *Oh, I swear to you* *我对你发誓*
[19:12] *I’ll be there for you* *会一直伴你左右*
[19:14] *This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y* *我不是个过客*
[19:18] *Just a shy guy* *只是略显羞涩*
[19:20] *Looking for a two-ply hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y-y love* *我要将对你满满的爱装进行囊*
[19:26] *When you move me* *我心为你所动*
[19:28] *Everything is groovy* *一切因你而美好*
[19:29] *They don’t like it, sue me* *谁若不喜欢 尽管告我*
[19:32] *Mm, the way you do me* *正如你一样*
[19:34] *Oh, I swear to you* *我对你发誓*
[19:36] *I’ll be there for you* *会一直伴你左右*
[19:38] *This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y* *我不是个过客*
[19:46] Guys, do you hear that? 伙计们 你们听到了吗
[19:48] I can’t believe we’re performing at the same festival as Train. 真不敢相信我们会和火车乐队同场表演
[19:51] We’re in the big leagues now. 我们现在可是大牌啦
[19:52] Oh, okay. 好吧
[19:53] Can I get a little help? 能帮我一下吗
[19:55] Uh, it’s all yours. 你还是自己来吧
[19:57] Shouldn’t PJ be here to help you with these bags? 普少不是该来帮你卖这些包的吗
[19:59] He’s taking a helicopter later 他等下坐直升飞机过来
[20:01] ’cause apparently, road trips give him motion sickness. 原因很明显 他晕车
[20:05] Oh, my God, I’m going to kill her! 我的神啊 我要宰了她
[20:09] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[20:10] Jen stole my dress and replaced it with this. 珍偷了我的裙子 换成了这个
[20:13] What am I gonna do now? What am I gonna wear? 我该怎么办 我等下穿什么
[20:14] We’re like 50 miles from a store, 我们离最近的商店至少有50英里
[20:16] and I can’t let PJ see me in sweats. 绝不能让普少看到我穿着运动服
[20:22] Okay. 走吧
[20:24] *On the other side of a street I knew* *在我熟悉的那条街旁*
[20:26] *Stood a girl that looked like you* *有个女孩和你神似*
[20:28] *I guess that’s deja vu* *那种感觉似曾相识*
[20:30] *But I thought this can’t be true ’cause* *但我知道这只是幻影*
[20:32] *Oh, I swear to you* *我对你发誓*
[20:35] *I’ll be there for you* *会一直伴你左右*
[20:36] *This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y* *我不是个过客*
[20:40] *Just a shy guy* *只是略显羞涩*
[20:42] *Looking for a two-ply hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y-y love* *我要将对你满满的爱装进行囊*
[20:49] You gonna tell me what’s wrong 能跟我说说是怎么回事吗
[20:50] or do I have to ask a fifth time? 还是要我问第五遍
[20:54] Okay, you’re right. 好吧 你说得没错
[20:56] I don’t want to make waves, 我不是想无事生非
[20:57] and I know this is weird, 我知道这么问很奇怪
[20:59] but did you… 但你是不是
[21:02] did you hire that girl for me to rescue 慈善晚会上落水的女孩是不是你雇来
[21:04] at the charity event? 故意让我去救她
[21:06] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[21:08] Well, why would you think that? 你为什么会这样想
[21:09] Adrianna told me she was an actress. 阿德里安娜告诉我那女孩是个演员
[21:11] She thinks that you staged the whole thing 她认为整件事都是你一手安排的
[21:12] so that I would look like a hero 这样大家就会把我当作英雄
[21:14] and get some attention from Hollywood people. 从而引起好莱坞的注意
[21:16] And you believed her. 而你信了她的话
[21:21] Look, it’s just with all the stuff with Annie, 经过安妮的那些事
[21:23] and now this, I don’t know what to believe. 现在又出了这茬 我都不知道该信啥了
[21:25] Well, I do. 我知道
[21:26] You rescued an actress at a charity gala in Hollywood. 你在好莱坞的慈善晚会上救了一位演员
[21:31] That’s like spotting an attitude in New York. 这就像是在纽约撞见有人举止不恭
[21:34] And as for your friend, 至于你的朋友
[21:37] Adrianna, 阿德里安娜
[21:39] look, I don’t know what kind of a crazy person 我不知道这个疯女人
[21:41] – spreads rumors about people. – She’s not crazy. -为何要散播谣言 -她不是疯子
[21:43] Really? You’ve told me the stories yourself. 是吗 你跟我说过她以前的那些事
[21:46] The pill swapping, the pool fights, 偷换药品 在泳池打架
[21:48] the stealing dead Mexican pop star songs? 抄袭死去墨西哥歌星的歌曲
[21:51] I’m telling you, that girl has it out for me. 告诉你 那个女的对我有意见
[21:53] Look, I know Adrianna. 我了解阿德里安娜
[21:55] She’s worked hard to earn everybody’s forgiveness, 她一直在努力获得大家的原谅
[21:57] and I trust her. 我相信她
[21:58] More that you trust me? 相信她胜过相信我吗
[22:00] I didn’t say that. 我没那样说
[22:01] You didn’t have to. 你不说我都知道
[22:13] *Your lipstick stains* *你的唇印*
[22:16] *On the front lobe of my left-side brains* *深深印在了我的左脑里*
[22:22] *I knew I wouldn’t forget ya* *我再也无法忘记你*
[22:24] *And so I went and let you blow my mind* *所以任由你占据我全部思维*
[22:29] – Are you ready? – Yeah. -你准备好了吗 -好了
[22:32] It’s not vintage couture, 这可不是过时的衣服
[22:34] but I have limited resources. 但资源有限
[22:36] So please give me your honest opinion. 坦白告诉我吧
[22:38] How do I look? 这身打扮怎么样
[22:40] Ooh. Where…where did you get that? 你…你在哪里买的
[22:42] Just over at the pop-up market. 就在那边的跳蚤市场
[22:44] Some hippie freaks were selling their crap. 几个嬉皮怪咖在卖他们的垃圾
[22:47] Okay, I’ll see you guys later. 好吧 我等下再来找你们
[22:49] What’s wrong with her? 她怎么了
[22:50] Well, I said, “Some hippie freaks were selling their crap.” 我刚说”几个嬉皮怪咖在卖他们的垃圾”
[22:53] She probably wanted to go be with her people. 或许她想去和她的同类待在一起吧
[23:06] I’m so not getting involved with this. 我可不想被扯进这件事
[23:07] Good luck. Don’t get arrested. 祝你们好运 小心警察
[23:08] I love the ensemble, Naomi, 娜欧米 你的造型真不错
[23:10] but I do think the clown costume 但我真心觉得你穿小丑服
[23:12] would have looked a little better. 会更好看点
[23:14] I don’t need the dress to win PJ. 我根本不需要这条裙子 就能赢得普少
[23:16] You know, I do admire your confidence. 我真佩服你能这么自信
[23:18] It reminds me of how convinced Jacques was 让我想起来雅克八个月大的时候
[23:20] that he could walk when he was eight months old. 也曾深信自己会走路了
[23:22] He was positively adorable when he kept falling on his face. 他一次又一次跌倒的样子超级可爱
[23:25] Ladies, have you seen Annie? 美女们 你们看到安妮了吗
[23:27] I’m supposed to help her with the bags. 我应该去帮她卖包的
[23:30] You look… Wow. 你简直美若天仙
[23:32] That is a bold choice for an outdoor concert. 对于户外音乐会来说 这身着装真是大胆
[23:34] But you know what? I like bold. 但你知道吗 我就喜欢大胆的
[23:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:38] There she is. 这才对嘛
[23:39] Naomi, you look spectacular as always. 娜欧米 你总是如此惊艳
[23:41] Oh, you noticed. Thank you. 被你发现了 谢谢夸奖
[23:44] Yeah. You know, isn’t it charming 有些姑娘们觉得自己
[23:45] when girls feel like they have to walk around half-naked 非得半裸着四处招摇才能引起别人注意
[23:48] in order to get attention? 这想法很可爱吧
[23:49] Oh, well, you know what I say. 你知道我的观点
[23:51] If you have it, flaunt it. 是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜
[23:53] And I always say that if you feel the need to advertise it, 而我一向认为 要经过推销才能卖出去
[23:57] it probably isn’t worth buying. 这东西可能不值得购买
[23:59] Girls, as much as I love a little healthy competition, 姑娘们 尽管我崇尚公平竞争
[24:02] my father wants me to call him. 但我爸让我给他打个电话
[24:03] There’s some sort of wine emergency happening at the vineyard. 葡萄园里的酒出了点紧急状况
[24:07] So, I will catch up with you… and you 我等下再来找你 还有你
[24:11] in a few minutes. 稍等几分钟
[24:13] I hope it works out. 希望你能顺利解决
[24:15] Me, too! 我也是
[24:16] Oh, my God, “Me, too.” 天呐 “我也是”
[24:18] “Me, too.” Shh! “我也是”
[24:21] *Hey, soul sister* *黑人女孩*
[24:23] *Ain’t that Mr. Mister on the radio,* *广播中不就是史密斯合唱团的歌声吗*
[24:27] *Stereo?* *环绕耳边*
[24:28] *The way you move ain’t fair, you know * *你的言行对我如此不公*
[24:31] *Hey, soul sister* *黑人女孩*
[24:33] *I don’t wanna miss a single thing you do tonight * *今夜我不愿错过你的点滴*
[24:46] I thought you said we had ten minutes? 你不是说还有十分钟吗
[24:51] I warned you not to mess with me. 我警告过你别惹我
[25:02] What are you doing? 你想干嘛
[25:04] I just came to wish you good luck! 我是来祝你好运的
[25:08] And then you started… hitting me. 然后你就动手打我了
[25:10] Stop it! Stop it! 住手 住手
[25:12] – Stop! – Help! Help! She’s crazy! -住手 -救命 救命 她疯了
[25:15] Help! 救命啊
[25:16] Help! 救命啊
[25:19] Thank God you’re here. 谢天谢地 你终于来了
[25:20] Thank God you’re here! She’s crazy. 谢天谢地 你终于来了 她疯了
[25:23] Look at what she did to me. 你看她是怎么对我的
[25:29] Look at what she did to me. 你看她是怎么对我的
[25:31] It’s not what you think, okay? 不是你们想的那样
[25:32] She did this to herself. 是她自己撞的
[25:35] Ha! I just came in here to wish her good luck, 我只是过来祝她好运
[25:37] and then she started accusing me 她就开始指责我
[25:40] of sabotaging some meeting, and then she started hitting me. 破坏了什么会面 然后就开始打我
[25:43] I told you she was out to get me. 我早说过她故意找我茬
[25:46] How could you do this? 你怎么能这样
[25:47] And after everything I’ve done for you? 我为你做了那么多
[25:49] – I even defended you. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. -我还帮你说话来着 -慢着
[25:51] Do you really think Adrianna would beat Vanessa up? 你真的认为阿德里安娜会动手打瓦内萨吗
[25:53] she is making this up because I’m onto her, okay? 她是被我识破了 所以故意撒谎
[25:56] She called the same time 戴夫杰姆的制作人打电话
[25:57] as the Def Jam producer called to set up the meeting. 敲定见面时间的同时 她也打给我
[25:59] She set us up! 她根本就是故意的
[26:00] I called to convince her to come back to work 我打给她是想劝她回来上班
[26:02] because we were slammed after you quit. 你辞职之后我们人手不够
[26:05] Why don’t you tell him how you found out about the call? 你怎么不说你是怎么发现我打了电话的
[26:09] She stole my purse and went through my phone. 她偷了我的钱包 翻我的电话
[26:13] Adrianna wouldn’t do that. 阿德里安娜不会那么干的
[26:16] Would you? 是不是
[26:18] I mean, yeah, that part is true. 刚刚她那句是真话
[26:21] But I didn’t beat her up. 但是我没打她
[26:23] Hey, I’m sorry to interrupt, 抱歉打扰一下
[26:24] – but I have to take you to security for questioning. – Now? -我得带你去保安那里做讯问 -现在吗
[26:28] I mean, can we at least perform first? 能不能先让我们表演完
[26:30] It you don’t come with me, 要是你不跟我去
[26:31] I’m gonna have to call the police. 我就只能报警了
[26:33] Oh, my… 天呐
[26:36] You covered for me once. 你以前帮我撑过场
[26:38] I’ll cover for you now, okay? 这次我来帮你撑场 好吗
[27:06] Bag? Really cute bag for charity. 包包 慈善义卖漂亮包包
[27:12] So, some stoner over there 那边几个呆子
[27:14] actually had the audacity 还真有胆子过来
[27:16] to try and sell some street artist work. 卖街头艺术作品
[27:18] So I stole back his stencils. 所以我把他们的模板偷了
[27:21] Where are your signs at? 你的招牌在哪呢
[27:22] Uh, PJ was supposed to bring them, 应该由普少拿过来的
[27:24] and he didn’t even show up. 不过他连面都没露
[27:25] Naomi probably intercepted him. 娜欧米很可能半道截走了他
[27:27] That’s annoying. Well, how are the sales going? 真气人 卖得怎么样
[27:30] Mm, you mean the sale? 你说我这堆包包
[27:31] Now, the charity’s off to a really strong start 这个慈善活动可真开了个好头
[27:34] with $20 in the pot. 现在共卖了20美元
[27:36] I’m sorry, Annie. 我很抱歉 安妮
[27:37] That is so frustrating. 真让人郁闷啊
[27:38] You know, it’s like you can’t even sell something 现在那些真有点意义的东西
[27:40] that actually matters; meanwhile, 就是卖不出去
[27:42] some douche bag over there is selling somebody else’s… 而那边的傻帽在卖别人的…
[27:45] Anyway, Dixon should be on soon, 甭管怎样 迪克森应该很快要上台了
[27:46] and I should probably close up shop. 我也该收摊了
[27:49] You coming? 你一块去吗
[27:50] Yeah, just give me a minute. 去 等我一下就好
[28:00] Hey, yourself. 你好啊
[28:02] Look, I’m sorry about yesterday. 昨天的事我很抱歉
[28:04] I did not mean to put all that on you. 我不是故意对你发脾气的
[28:06] No, no, no, I’m sorry. I wasn’t very helpful. 不不 是我抱歉才对 没帮上忙
[28:08] It just kind of caught me off guard, you know? 我只是挺意外的 你明白吗
[28:12] Yeah, kind of did the same to me. 嗯 我也一样
[28:14] Yeah, I can see how it could be scary. 我明白这挺可怕的
[28:17] If you’ve got the BRCA gene, 如果有乳腺癌基因的话
[28:18] your risk of getting cancer is, like, 你得癌症的几率
[28:20] five times more than other girls. 是其他女孩的五倍
[28:23] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[28:24] Um, it’s this little thing called Google. 这世上有个叫谷歌的东东
[28:27] Did you research it for me? 你为我搜了资料吗
[28:30] Well, it’s the least I could do 那天的反应让你伤心
[28:31] after how I reacted the other day. 这是我起码该做的
[28:35] Silver, I’m there for you. 小银 我随时为你效劳
[28:37] Whatever you need, I’m your guy. 不管你需要什么 我都会帮你
[28:41] All I need is to forget about the stupid test. 我想要的就是忘掉那个愚蠢的测试
[28:45] Can you make that happen? 你能做到吗
[28:48] Maybe I can. 也许我可以呢
[28:49] You want to go for a ride? 你想去玩一次吗
[28:54] Oh, my God! 天啊
[29:02] – Are you all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -没事
[29:04] That was amazing. 刚才太赞了
[29:06] Yeah, it was. 对 太棒了
[29:16] You’re still thinking about the test, aren’t you? 你还在想着那个测试 对不对
[29:20] I’m still thinking about the test. 我的确还在想
[29:23] Well, if you can’t enjoy life without knowing, 如果不知道真相 你就没法享受生活
[29:26] then maybe you should take it. 那也许你应该去做测试
[29:29] I mean, knowing can’t be much worse than this, right? 知道了也不会比现在更糟是吧
[29:44] Naomi? 娜欧米
[29:45] Go away, Jen. 滚远点 珍
[29:46] Have you seen Preston? 你看见普莱斯顿了吗
[29:48] No. I was certain you’d stolen him from me already. 没有 我还以为他被你抢偷了呢
[29:50] I don’t steal things, I earn that. 我从不偷东西 我凭本事赢来的
[29:52] Oh, really? 真的吗
[29:53] Like you earned Ethan and like you earned Liam? 就像你凭本事赢得了伊森和利亚姆那样
[29:56] I’m not gonna let you steal another guy from me. 我不会让你再从我手里抢走人了
[29:58] PJ is mine, so back the hell off. 普少是我的 你给我让开
[30:00] I can’t even– first of all– 首先 我不敢相信
[30:01] believe you would bring up those names. 你还会提起这些人
[30:02] – We have both made mistakes. – We’ve made mistakes? -我们都犯过错误 -我们犯过错
[30:05] No, no, no, no, you’ve made mistakes. 不不不 是你犯过错误
[30:07] I’m tired of dealing with them. 我已经厌倦了应付你的错误
[30:08] Are you jealous of me or something? 你是嫉妒我还是怎么的
[30:10] Jealous? 嫉妒
[30:11] As far as I can see, 就我看来
[30:12] you are the same vapid, narcissistic, 你还是那个乏味 自恋
[30:15] self-aggrandizing bitch as you ever were. 自我美化的贱人 一点都没变
[30:18] Huh. I don’t know what on Earth I would be jealous of you for. 真不知道你有什么值得我嫉妒的
[30:21] Maybe the fact that I am actually making something of myself, 也许你是嫉妒我好歹有所作为
[30:23] and you’re still an ageing single mother 而你还是个一天天衰老的单身妈妈
[30:27] without a friend, without love 没朋友 没爱情
[30:29] or even sex in her life! 甚至连床单都没得滚
[30:31] Oh! I do not believe you would just go there! 不敢相信你会扯这么远
[30:44] Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! 停下 别打了 住手
[30:50] What are you doing?! 你们这是干什么
[30:52] Stop it! 住手
[30:55] Oh, my God, that is it! 天哪 够了
[30:59] I am so done with your stupid fight over PJ! 我受够了你两为普少争来抢去
[31:03] You guys are acting like you’re 12! 你们现在跟两个孩子没啥两样
[31:05] When are you gonna grow the hell up?! 你们到底什么时候才能成熟点
[31:09] I wish he was here right now so that he could see this 我真希望他现在能过来看看
[31:11] and see how crazy the both of you are! 你们两个有多疯
[31:14] What are you talking about? Where is he? 你说什么 他在哪
[31:16] He went to Napa on the helicopter an hour ago! 他一个小时前就坐直升飞机去纳帕了
[31:29] Our next act is a local L.A. Duo. 下一个节目是洛杉矶本地的二重唱组合
[31:31] for the first time on the Desert Valley stage, 他们首次在荒漠谷登台表演
[31:34] please welcome Dixon and Adrianna. 大家欢迎迪克森和阿德里安娜
[31:48] Th-thank you. 谢谢
[31:49] Thank you for coming out. 多谢捧场
[32:01] *You had me going from the first glance and the first chance* *初次相见 我就迷上了你*
[32:05] *I guess I’m gonna ask for my first dance from this girl* *我想邀这个女孩跳第一支舞*
[32:09] *Oh, the way you’re moving, girl* *你舞动的身姿*
[32:10] *You had me hypnotized-tized* *让我深深着迷*
[32:12] *Mama said, “Don’t rush it, baby* *妈妈说 别着急 宝贝*
[32:14] *You can take the time”* *你可以慢慢来*
[32:16] *Ba-ba-ba-ba, I already found the one I like-like-like* *但我已找到中意之人*
[32:21] *Like-like-like-like* *中意之人*
[32:22] *I can’t take my eyes off you* *我的视线无法离开你*
[32:30] *No, I can’t take my eyes off you* *我的视线无法离开你*
[32:37] *No, I can’t take my eyes off you* *我的视线无法离开你*
[32:42] *I’m watching, I’m looking* *我看着你 凝视着你*
[32:45] *I’m seeing, I need you right now* *关注着你 此刻就需要你*
[32:49] *I’m watching, I’m looking* *我看着你 凝视着你*
[32:53] *I can’t take my eyes off you…* *我的视线无法离开你*
[32:55] I’m sorry for ruining your dress. 我很抱歉毁了你的裙子
[32:58] and for calling you words 还骂了你
[32:59] you probably don’t even understand. 你很可能连那些词的意思都不明白
[33:01] I’m sorry for saying you don’t have love or sex in your life. 很抱歉说你生活中没有爱也没有性
[33:05] Don’t be– it’s true. 不用抱歉 你说得没错
[33:06] You know, I think, actually, 说真的
[33:08] a part of me is jealous of you. 我确实有点嫉妒你
[33:10] You have so many people in your life who just love you. 你生命中有这么多爱你的人
[33:13] And me, I am in my late mid-20s 而我呢 都奔三了
[33:17] with a car seat in the back of my Bentley 宾利车后座上装上了儿童安全座椅
[33:21] and no close friends or family really to speak of. 没有值得一提的亲近朋友或家人
[33:25] You have me. 你有我啊
[33:28] Do I? 我有吗
[33:29] Always. 你一直都有我
[33:32] And I’m jealous of you too. 你也很让我嫉妒啊
[33:34] Your post-baby body is a bit ridiculous. 生完孩子身材还这么棒 真不可思议
[33:39] Seriously, how many moms 说真的 有多少人
[33:41] look hotter after than they did before? 生完孩子反而身材更好的
[33:46] You can have Preston. 普莱斯顿是你的
[33:48] You deserve him far more than I do. 你比我更值得拥有他
[33:52] Jen. 珍
[33:53] And you know what the crazy part is? 你知道最不可思议的是什么吗
[33:55] The tarot card reader was right. 塔罗牌占卜师说得没错
[33:57] The truth would be revealed in a heated, passionate roll. 真相会在激情澎湃的翻滚中揭示
[34:01] Granted, I thought it would be in bed with Preston, but… 不过当时我以为是指我和普莱斯顿在床上
[34:05] the mud will do. 在泥潭里也凑合
[34:06] Well, she wasn’t right about everything. 她不是每件事说得都对
[34:07] She said I was going to get my heart broken 她说我会被我最爱之人
[34:09] by the one I love most. 伤害至深
[34:10] Thank goodness for that. 那可真是谢天谢地
[34:13] I’m going to go back to L.A. and see Jacques. 我回洛城照看雅克了
[34:16] u enjoy some time with your friends, okay? 你和朋友好好玩吧
[34:18] Okay. 好
[34:22] Okay. You’re going to get me muddy. 你会弄得我一身泥
[34:23] – Yeah, all right. Good-bye. – Bye. -没错 再见 -拜拜
[34:27] *I’m watching, I’m looking* *我看着你 凝视着你*
[34:31] *I can’t take my eyes off of you. * *我的视线无法离开你*
[34:52] What the hell happened to you? 你这是怎么了
[34:55] Long story. 说来话长
[34:56] Uh, how did you get all these people here? 你怎么招来这么多人的
[34:59] Well, turns out your bag 看起来你的包包
[35:01] just needed a little bit of street cred to sell, 还需要一点街头风才会畅销
[35:03] which I happen to have a lot of right now. 我正好找到了用武之地
[35:05] Wait. All that graffiti around town yours? 等等 城里那些涂鸦是你喷的吗
[35:08] It’s not graffiti; it’s…. I mean’s street art. 我认为那不是涂鸦 是街头艺术
[35:10] Oh, I’d say it’s pretty badass. 我得承认画得还不错
[35:12] It’s totally badass. 确实很不错
[35:27] That performance is not what I was expecting. 我没想到你的表演会是这样
[35:30] It’s better. 比想象的更好
[35:32] Really? Thanks. 真的吗 多谢
[35:34] Oh, this is my colleague, Carter. 这是我同事 卡特
[35:36] – Oh, hey. Great job tonight. – Thank you. -你好 今晚很精彩 -谢谢
[35:38] We want to sign you to a record contract. 我们打算跟你签一张唱片合同
[35:42] – Are… are you serious? – Yes. -你说真的 -是的
[35:47] Uh, I can’t wait to tell Ade. 我等不及要告诉艾德了
[35:50] Uh, yeah, it’s… it’s not for her. 但合同不包括她
[35:52] It’s for you– alone. 只和你签约
[35:54] Tonight, Adrianna proved that she’s not dependable, 今晚阿德里安娜的表现很不靠谱
[35:56] and you proved that you don’t need her on stage. 而你证明了没有她 你可以照常表演
[36:03] Yeah, but… but-but we are a team. 可我们是个团队
[36:05] Then go ahead and be a team player, 那就去搞你的团队吧
[36:07] but you won’t have a contract with us. 我们也不用签约了
[36:11] Carter, let’s go. 卡特 我们走
[36:17] Look, relationships are about compromise, too, right? 一段关系也意味着妥协 对吧
[36:21] And I’ve been thinking about the girlfriend thing. 我想了很久关于女朋友的问题
[36:24] Yeah, look, about that, 好吧 说到这个
[36:29] I was somebody’s girlfriend to being married, 我曾经是某人的女朋友 快要结婚了
[36:33] and then separated all in the last year. 结果去年分手了
[36:36] I’m… I don’t know– 我也说不清
[36:38] I’m still trying to figure out what normal dating is like. 我还在努力适应正常的约会
[36:40] So… maybe I did kind of overreact yesterday. 所以也许昨天我有点反应过激了
[36:44] You don’t have to apologize. 你不需要道歉
[36:46] You were right. 你没错
[36:47] I do look most things the same way I look at art– 我对很多东西就像看待艺术品一样
[36:49] temporary in the moment, just for today, you know– 转瞬即逝 只存在于当下
[36:53] Yeah. 没错
[36:53] but not you. 但你不同
[36:55] When I look at you, 当我看着你
[36:56] I think about more than just the moment. 我想到的不只是现在
[36:58] I think about the future. 而是未来
[37:00] And that’s something I don’t want to have painted over, you know? 我不希望我们的感情转瞬即逝 知道吗
[37:04] I think there’s a word for… 让我有这种感觉的人
[37:06] for someone who makes you like that. 只能用一个词来称呼
[37:08] Yeah? 什么
[37:10] So, if it’s okay with you, 那你同意
[37:12] can I call you my girlfriend? 做我的女朋友吗
[37:14] Yes, please. 好的
[37:21] You ready? 你准备好了
[37:35] So… how’d it go? 保安那边怎么样
[37:38] I think I finally convinced them that Vanessa set me up. 他们终于相信是瓦内萨陷害了我
[37:42] Yeah, that, uh, is all kinds of crazy. 听起来是有点不可思议
[37:46] Our music is the only thing I have going for me right now, 我现在唯一拥有的就是我们的音乐
[37:50] and the fact that Vanessa just set us up to fail… 瓦内萨却要从中作梗
[37:54] Anyways, it’s over now. 不管怎样 都结束了
[37:57] From now on, it’s just me, you and our music. 现在起 只有你 我和我们的音乐
[38:03] Oh, my god, 天啊
[38:05] that record producer must think I’m the biggest flake. 那个唱片制作人一定认为我疯了
[38:08] Do you think I should go apologize? 你觉得我该去道歉吗
[38:09] No. 不用
[38:12] No. I mean, um, maybe not. 我觉得不用
[38:14] You know, uh… 你想
[38:16] she’s probably long gone anyway. 说不定她早走了
[38:18] I really hope she like that. 真希望她喜欢今天的演出
[38:21] Do you think we’ll ever hear from her again? 你觉得她还会跟我们联系吗
[38:24] I don’t know. 不知道
[38:40] I got to say, I learned a valuable lesson.. 我得说 今天我学到了宝贵的一课
[38:44] That, your event planning business fails, 就算你的策划生意失败了
[38:45] you always have a fallback career in mud wrestling? 还可以把泥潭摔跤当做后备职业吗
[38:49] No, 不
[38:52] that I don’t want to play games anymore. 是我再也不想和谁玩心计耍花招了
[38:56] Not with my sister, not with PJ. 不管是我姐还是普少
[38:59] I trust our connection– it’s real. 我信任我们擦出的火花是真的
[39:01] And the next time I see him, 下次再见面
[39:03] I’m just going to ask him out. 我会直接约他出去
[39:08] What’s that? 这是什么
[39:09] Oh, it’s from Jen. 珍留下的
[39:12] “Dearest Naomi, “亲爱的娜欧米
[39:13] Jacques and I need some time away. 我和雅克要离开一段时间
[39:16] I thought the Napa Valley would be just the place to relax.” 我觉得纳帕谷是个放松的好去处”
[39:23] Oh, she’s following PJ. 她在跟踪普少
[39:25] I’m so sorry, Naomi. 娜欧米 抱歉
[39:28] She lied to me. 她骗我
[39:30] She… she doesn’t care about me at all. 她根本不关心我
[39:36] I guess sybil was right. 看来占卜师说得对
[39:40] I just didn’t think it would be Jen who would break my heart. 但从没想到会是珍伤我最深
[39:52] They’re ready for you on set. 你可以去片场了
[39:52] Okay. 好的
[39:54] You’re looking very action star-y. 你看起来就是个动作片明星
[39:56] Ah, well, that is the idea. 那我的目的达到了
[40:04] Thank you for everything. 谢谢你为我做的一切
[40:07] Last night really helped me. 昨晚确实对我帮助很大
[40:10] I’m going to take the test. 我要去做测试
[40:12] Well, if that’s what you want, I think that’s a good idea. 如果你想做 那很好
[40:15] It is what I want. Yeah. 是的 我想去做
[40:17] I just, uh… I don’t really want to go alone. 只是真的不想自己去
[40:23] Would you… 你愿意
[40:26] go with me? 陪我去吗
[40:28] Of course. 当然
[40:30] Yeah? 真的吗
[40:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:39] Before I know any more, 在知道测试结果之前
[40:40] let’s just keep this between the two of us, okay? 先帮我保守这个秘密 好吗
[40:43] Absolutely. 没问题
[40:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:50] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[40:54] – Have you seen Liam? – Yeah. -你看到利亚姆了吗 -看到了
[40:55] Yeah, he’s in his trailer with the new P.A. 他和新来的导演助理在拖车里
[40:58] But knock first. 记得先敲门
[40:59] They’ve been spending a lot of time together lately. 他们最近经常在一起
[41:19] So what’s up with Silver? 小银怎么了
[41:22] Nothing. We’re just talking. 没什么 我们只是聊天而已
[41:24] Come on. 走吧
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)剧集台词目录:
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme