| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | How is being a hooker not a big deal? | 沦落为妓女还不算大事吗 | 
| [00:04] | I am an escort. | 是陪酒 | 
| [00:05] | I don’t do any of the stuff that I don’t want to do. | 我不做任何自己不情愿的事 | 
| [00:07] | Ratting on me could have some not-so-good consequences for Amy. | 告发我对安妮也没什么好处 | 
| [00:11] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会干这个的 | 
| [00:12] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [00:14] | Amy met Patrick | 安妮跟帕特里克见面 | 
| [00:15] | because he hired her to be his escort. | 是因为他雇她当三陪小姐 | 
| [00:17] | A couple girls kind of got arrested last night | 有几个女孩昨晚因为卖淫 | 
| [00:19] | – for prostitution. – What?! | -被捕了 -什么 | 
| [00:21] | The cops are asking a bunch of questions. | 警察会问你一些问题 | 
| [00:23] | They can’t do anything without evidence. | 没有证据 他们也无计可施 | 
| [00:25] | The birth mother was a local girl still in high school. | 孩子的生母是本地人 当时还是高中生 | 
| [00:27] | That’s how we got Maisy. | 于是我们就有了美诗 | 
| [00:29] | – Maisy? – Navid, we need to talk. | -美诗 -纳维 我们得谈谈 | 
| [00:31] | Are you dating the guy who adopted Adrianna’s baby? | 你跟收养了阿德里安娜孩子的人约会吗 | 
| [00:33] | Adrianna, I have to tell you something. | 阿德里安娜 我有事得告诉你 | 
| [00:35] | You might want to sit down for this. | 坐下来听吧 | 
| [00:38] | Think I can hit Holly’s window from here? | 你觉得从这儿能射中霍莉的窗户吗 | 
| [00:41] | What the hell kind of egg was that? | 那到底是什么蛋 | 
| [00:43] | That wasn’t a egg, that was a rock. | 那不是蛋 是石头 | 
| [00:44] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快 我们走 | 
| [00:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [00:48] | 加大卡兰塔女生联谊会所 遭破坏并被彻底焚毁 | |
| [00:49] | Burned to the ground? | 被彻底焚毁了 | 
| [00:58] | Okay, if you could have anything in the world, | 如果你能拥有这个世界上的任何东西 | 
| [01:01] | what would it be? | 你想要什么 | 
| [01:02] | I don’t know. I think I’m already getting there. | 没想过 不过有你就够了 | 
| [01:05] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:06] | ‘Cause I was thinking, | 因为我想 | 
| [01:07] | what if we push this place to a new level? | 是不是该把这间酒吧提升一个档次 | 
| [01:09] | I mean, do a total relaunch of the bar. | 全面装修下 让它焕然一新 | 
| [01:12] | – Pull out all the stops. – That’s an idea. | -尽全力奔赴事业巅峰 -可以考虑 | 
| [01:15] | Good morning! | 早啊 两位 | 
| [01:17] | Hey, smiley. | 傻笑什么呢 | 
| [01:18] | What’s up? | 发生什么了 | 
| [01:19] | Well, Nick called | 尼克打电话说 | 
| [01:21] | and he spoke to Sonia Reese about me. | 他跟索尼娅·瑞茜提起我了 | 
| [01:24] | As in the Sonia Reese Gallery downtown. | 就在市中心的索尼娅·瑞茜画廊哟 | 
| [01:28] | Come on, guys, she reps, like, everybody. | 你们不知道吗 她可是主流审美的代表 | 
| [01:30] | – Oh. – Okay, anyways, the point being | -这样 -随便啦 重点是 | 
| [01:33] | there’s still room at her next group show. | 她下一组影展还有空缺 | 
| [01:35] | For you? That’s great. | 为你留的吗 太棒了 | 
| [01:36] | She wants to see my portfolio today. | 今天她要看看我的作品 | 
| [01:38] | It’s amazing. Nick really came through. | 太意外了 尼克为我妥协了 | 
| [01:40] | He believes in you. | 他信任你 | 
| [01:42] | Hook up with the right person, and anything’s possible. | 爱对了人 世事皆有可能 | 
| [01:47] | Look, Vanessa, I just don’t think offshore needs a relaunch. | 瓦内萨 我觉得离岸酒吧就不用装修了 | 
| [01:49] | I mean, I’ve got as much business as I can handle. | 生意已经够我忙活了 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah, but not as much as we can handle together. | 可不够我们俩忙活 | 
| [01:55] | I believe in you. | 我信任你 | 
| [01:57] | And after everything we’ve been through, | 历尽千帆过后 | 
| [02:01] | I really want to give you a reason to believe in me, too. | 我也希望你能信任我 | 
| [02:06] | Please? | 行吗 | 
| [02:09] | All right, take your best shot. | 好吧 那你就使尽解数 | 
| [02:11] | Knock yourself out. | 任意挥洒吧 | 
| [02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [02:18] | I have to meet a TA, | 我得去见一个助教 | 
| [02:19] | but I don’t even know what he looks like. | 但都不知道他长啥样 | 
| [02:21] | TA’s, MA’s, whatever-A’s. | 助教也好 文学硕士也好 | 
| [02:23] | They’re all so N/D. | 都没谱着呢 | 
| [02:24] | What’s the meeting for? | 见他干什么 | 
| [02:26] | About a class or something. | 不就是上课什么的 | 
| [02:27] | Class? Do you even go to class? | 上课 你都要去上课了啊 | 
| [02:28] | I keep my hand in. | 未雨绸缪嘛 | 
| [02:30] | Just because I’ve found my calling in event planning | 虽说我有活动策划的天分 | 
| [02:32] | doesn’t mean I’ve given up my academic career. | 那也不代表我就得放弃学业 | 
| [02:35] | You’re still event planning? | 你还搞活动策划啊 | 
| [02:37] | I thought Rachel fired you. | 我以为蕾切尔把你炒了 | 
| [02:38] | You could say she pried open the gaping maw | 你可以这么想 她为我打开了机遇之门 | 
| [02:41] | of opportunity and tossed me in. | 然后放手让我去闯 | 
| [02:44] | Oh, speaking of which… | 说起来… | 
| [02:46] | Does her ring scream | 她周身散发着什么气质 | 
| [02:48] | Bel Aire Hotel or Sportsman’s Lodge? | 贝尔爱尔酒店还是运动家之舍 | 
| [02:51] | Bel Aire. | 贝尔爱尔 | 
| [02:52] | Then you are looking at my very first event to plan. | 那她就是我第一个活动策划的客户啦 | 
| [02:54] | Ta-ta. | 回见 | 
| [02:57] | I should get going, too. | 我也该走了 | 
| [02:58] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [02:59] | We haven’t talked since Thanksgiving. | 感恩节后我们都没好好聊过 | 
| [03:02] | Are you seriously going to keep running away? | 你真要这么一直逃避下去吗 | 
| [03:04] | Just say it. | 这么说吧 | 
| [03:06] | The whole escorting thing. I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么看待陪酒这件事 | 
| [03:07] | I just want to know how you are. | 我只想知道你状况如何 | 
| [03:09] | I am trying to get back to normal life. | 我在努力回归正常生活 | 
| [03:11] | And I’ve been getting my inheritance checks, | 现在 遗产支票也到手了 | 
| [03:14] | so money’s not a problem now. | 钱不成问题 | 
| [03:15] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不必担心我 | 
| [03:17] | But I do. | 我担心得很 | 
| [03:18] | Because what you did with Patrick, | 当帕特里克的三陪 | 
| [03:19] | is just so not like you. | 不是你的作风 | 
| [03:21] | How do you get from this to…? | 你怎么落到这步… | 
| [03:23] | Do you think I haven’t asked myself that a thousand times? | 你以为我没有责问过自己吗 | 
| [03:26] | It started off as nothing. | 事情一开始没什么 | 
| [03:28] | Me and that Bree girl just hanging out with some guys. | 我和布瑞不过是和几个男生约会 | 
| [03:32] | But I swear, it’s over now. | 不过我发誓 都结束了 | 
| [03:34] | I’m not seeing Patrick anymore, ever, | 我再也不会见帕特里克了 | 
| [03:36] | and no one else like him. | 也不会再见别的主顾 | 
| [03:38] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:43] | Oh, there’s Greg. | 格雷格来了 | 
| [03:46] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 | 
| [03:47] | I’m glad we got to talk. | 和你谈之后我就放心了 | 
| [03:48] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 回头见 | 
| [03:55] | Annie! Hooray! | 安妮 见到你太棒了 | 
| [03:57] | You are the exact person I was looking for. | 我正要找你呢 | 
| [03:59] | What do you want? | 你又要干嘛 | 
| [04:00] | Wow, that’s not a really friendly way to talk. | 你这么说真让我伤心 | 
| [04:02] | I just lost everything in the Kappa fire. | 卡兰塔一场大火烧得我一无所有 | 
| [04:05] | Don’t you even care? | 你都不关心一下 | 
| [04:05] | I’m sorry, that was awful. | 抱歉 那的确很可怕 | 
| [04:07] | Um, well, at least no one got hurt, right? | 不过 幸好没人受伤 | 
| [04:10] | Still, I need a place | 对了 我得找个地方收留 | 
| [04:12] | to lay my poor little homeless head. | 我这个无家可归的小可怜 | 
| [04:16] | Naomi has a ton of space, doesn’t she? | 娜欧米房子那么大 让我住两天吧 | 
| [04:18] | No, no. Bad idea. | 不行 行不通 | 
| [04:19] | No, good idea. | 怎么行不通 | 
| [04:21] | How am I supposed to find an apartment | 405国道周末都戒严了 | 
| [04:22] | when the 405 is closed all weekend? | 你让我怎么找房子 | 
| [04:24] | Bree, think. | 布瑞 你想想 | 
| [04:25] | The police are still investigating your little business, right? | 警察还在调查你 | 
| [04:27] | Probably not the best idea for us to be hanging out together. | 咱俩混一起就是往枪口上撞 | 
| [04:29] | You’re such a worrywart. | 别这么杞人忧天 | 
| [04:31] | Come on. That investigation is going nowhere. | 他们根本调查不出什么来 | 
| [04:34] | Haven’t I always been there for you? | 再说 我到这地步还不是因为你 | 
| [04:36] | Is it that big of a deal to ask you to be here for me? | 让你找个地方给我住就这么让你为难吗 | 
| [04:41] | Okay, I might know somewhere you can crash for a couple of days. | 好吧 也许有个地方 你可以住一阵 | 
| [04:45] | You should not be burdened with nerve-wracking details | 你不该为那些恼人的琐事所负累 | 
| [04:48] | like where to seat your toxic great aunt | 譬如安排你那个杀伤力极大的姨妈坐哪 | 
| [04:50] | so that she doesn’t feel slighted, | 才能让她不受冷落 | 
| [04:51] | but she doesn’t accidentally communicate with the future in-laws. | 她搞不好就会和你的准岳父母说点什么 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, my God, that is Aunt Yvonne. | 天啊 伊凡姨妈就是如此 | 
| [04:57] | This’s why you need me to plan your event. | 所以你需要我为你策划 | 
| [05:00] | My motto is: “See, respond, neutralize.” | 我的信条是”见而响应 应之化了” | 
| [05:05] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [05:06] | ‘Cause you haven’t seen or responded to me, Ms. Clark, | 那你怎么就没看见我响应我呢 | 
| [05:09] | and I’ve been here, in this room, for a long time. | 我可在这屋子里待了好久 | 
| [05:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:14] | You are? | 请问你是… | 
| [05:15] | Hal Blor, your TA for Physics 100. | 哈尔·布勒 初级物理课的助教 | 
| [05:18] | We had a meeting set for 10:00 A.M. | 我们约好十点见面 | 
| [05:20] | Call me. | 别忘了打给我 | 
| [05:21] | Oh, my God, Hal Blor! | 老天爷 哈尔·布勒 | 
| [05:22] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [05:23] | Here, please. | 请来这边坐 | 
| [05:24] | I must’ve lost track of time. | 我一定是忙得忘记了时间 | 
| [05:26] | You seem to lose track of time a lot, Ms. Clark. | 克拉克小姐 你看起来总是很忙 | 
| [05:28] | And I’m sure I will again | 我马上又要忙起来了 | 
| [05:30] | now that I’m talking to you, Mr. Blor. | 因为我在忙着和你说话 布勒先生 | 
| [05:32] | Well, let me help you focus. | 那就让我来帮你集中注意力 | 
| [05:34] | Your final project was due three days ago. | 你最终的项目理应三天前上交 | 
| [05:36] | Physics 100 is part of the core curriculum. | 初级物理是一门核心课程 | 
| [05:38] | If you fail this class, | 如果你挂科了 | 
| [05:40] | you won’t move on to sophomore year. | 就不能升到大二 | 
| [05:41] | Wait. What? | 等一下 你刚说什么 | 
| [05:43] | There’s got to be something I can do. | 肯定有弥补的办法 | 
| [05:44] | Extra credit or an extension, or… | 额外学分或者延期什么的… | 
| [05:47] | Have you ever heard the Physics term “Letting it slide”? | 你听说过一个物理术语叫做”顺其自然”吗 | 
| [05:51] | Good one. Did you come up with that | 挺好 你是不是上课的时候 | 
| [05:53] | when you were scrolling through texts | 不好好听课 | 
| [05:54] | instead of listening in class? | 发短信的时候想出来的 | 
| [05:56] | Oh, my God, I should not be punished for multitasking! | 天呐 不能因为我兼职就惩罚我 | 
| [05:58] | I’m hideously busy. | 我忙到要吐了 | 
| [05:59] | With what? | 忙什么 | 
| [06:00] | Throwing parties? | 举办各种派对吗 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, parties not everyone’s invited to? | 不是所有人都受到邀请的那种派对吗 | 
| [06:05] | If I ever had a party and failed to invite you… | 如果我组织过什么派对而忘记邀请你… | 
| [06:07] | Five in the last semester alone, actually. | 事实上光上个学期就有五次了 | 
| [06:09] | And I saw you making the invitation list | 我还看到了”脱衣投票”的邀请名单 | 
| [06:11] | to Strip the Vote in your Physics notebook. | 就写在你的物理课笔记本上 | 
| [06:14] | Oh, my God. | 不会吧 | 
| [06:16] | I’m mortified. | 我很羞愧 | 
| [06:18] | Hal, I’m so sorry I forgot to remember to invite you. | 哈尔 很抱歉我忘记邀请你了 | 
| [06:22] | That was a mistake. | 那是不对的 | 
| [06:23] | Your mistake was neglecting Physics 100. | 你不重视初级物理才叫做不对 | 
| [06:26] | I don’t care about your stupid parties. | 我才不在乎你的那些鸟聚会呢 | 
| [06:35] | Rule number one for getting away with stuff– | 逃脱罪名的第一条准则 | 
| [06:36] | never return to the scene of the crime. | 绝不要回到犯罪现场 | 
| [06:38] | Hey, we are out of toilet paper again. | 我们的厕纸又用完了 | 
| [06:41] | What do you guys do, throw the stuff out the window? | 你们怎么用的这么快 直接往窗外扔吗 | 
| [06:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [06:45] | I’ll pick some up after class. | 我下课后去买点回来 | 
| [06:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [06:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [06:49] | Yeah, man. I’m just nervous. | 我就是有点紧张 | 
| [06:51] | Uh… about your laundry in the dryer, man. | 紧张你放在干衣机里的衣服 | 
| [06:55] | It’s been in there for a while. | 都放进去好久了 | 
| [06:56] | It’s gonna get wrinkled. | 要起皱了 | 
| [07:03] | Stop acting guilty. Okay? | 别一副内疚的样 行吗 | 
| [07:05] | You’re gonna screw us both. | 在这样我俩都死定了 | 
| [07:05] | You don’t care that we burned down the Kappa House? | 我们烧掉了联谊会所 你一点也不在乎吗 | 
| [07:07] | Of course I care, okay? | 我当然在乎 | 
| [07:08] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 | 
| [07:09] | Nobody got hurt. | 没有人受伤 | 
| [07:10] | They lost a couple of Ryan Gosling posters. | 只不过损失了一些瑞恩·高斯林的海报 | 
| [07:12] | Just forget about the whole thing, okay? | 全都忘了成吗 | 
| [07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:14] | Anybody home? Hey. | 有人在家吗 | 
| [07:16] | Hi. | 大家好 | 
| [07:17] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 | 
| [07:18] | It’s, it’s, look, it’s my sister Annie | 这是我姐姐安妮 | 
| [07:20] | and her friend the Kappa, Bree. | 和她卡兰塔的朋友 布瑞 | 
| [07:23] | Okay, so you guys know that the Kappa house burned down. | 你们知道卡兰塔会所着火了吧 | 
| [07:27] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [07:29] | So, anyway, uh, Bree needs a place to stay. | 所以布瑞需要找个地方住 | 
| [07:33] | And I thought that you guys… | 我觉得你们家… | 
| [07:34] | Just for a couple of days. Please. | 就住几天 拜托 | 
| [07:35] | It’d be a really big help to me. | 你们要是同意就算帮我大忙了 | 
| [07:37] | Oh, and to Bree. | 当然也是帮布瑞 | 
| [07:39] | Gosh, Bree, you know, it sucks about the Kappa House burning down. | 布瑞 卡兰塔会所被烧毁了真悲剧 | 
| [07:42] | And don’t get us wrong… | 别误会啊 | 
| [07:42] | Yeah, yeah, please, please, don’t get us wrong. | 对对对 别误会我们 | 
| [07:45] | it’s just that we have little space here. | 只不过我们这里实在太小了 | 
| [07:46] | You know, Navid’s on the couch. | 纳维睡沙发 | 
| [07:48] | – Yeah, totally. – Bree just lost everything. | -也是啊 -布瑞刚刚经历了火灾 | 
| [07:51] | I don’t mind sleeping on the floor for a couple days. | 我不介意睡几天地板 | 
| [07:53] | – Really? – Great! See? | -真的吗 -好极了 | 
| [07:56] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [07:57] | You are the best! | 你们真好 | 
| [07:58] | Thank you. Thank you. | 十分感谢 | 
| [08:00] | It’ll be really fun. Promise. | 我们会和睦相处的 我保证 | 
| [08:11] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 | 
| [08:13] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 | 
| [08:14] | Uh, It’s my plan to relaunch the Offshore. | 我设计的离岸酒吧重新开张的方案 | 
| [08:18] | You won’t believe what I’ve got done already. | 你肯定不相信我的进展有多快 | 
| [08:20] | And everything is right on track for tomorrow. | 明天的一切事项都在稳步进行中 | 
| [08:24] | Wait. Tomorrow? | 等一下 你是说明天吗 | 
| [08:25] | Tomorrow’s Carmageddon. | 明天有”恶煞车手”活动 | 
| [08:26] | They’re telling everyone not to drive. | 让我们都别开车 | 
| [08:28] | Which is why it’s the perfect day for the relaunch. | 这刚好是重新开张的好日子 | 
| [08:31] | I mean, think about it. | 想想看 | 
| [08:32] | There was no traffic last time, right? | 上一次也是戒严 对吧 | 
| [08:34] | So this time, people will think, | 所以这一次 人们会这么想 | 
| [08:36] | “Hey, no traffic, clear skies… | “外面空气真好 不让开车的话… | 
| [08:40] | let’s head to the beach.” | 去海边吧” | 
| [08:41] | We can’t count on that. | 不能指望那个啊 | 
| [08:44] | This beer, this is expensive. | 这个牌子的啤酒很贵的 | 
| [08:46] | How’d you pay for this? | 你怎么买得起的 | 
| [08:47] | I just used grabbed the cash from the register. | 我从登记册里拿了一些现金 | 
| [08:49] | That money was meant for the bank. | 那些钱是要交给银行的 | 
| [08:51] | How am I supposed to pay my bills this month? | 你让我这个月的账单怎么付 | 
| [08:53] | Okay, well, you said, | 可是你那个时候说 | 
| [08:54] | “Go ahead. Knock yourself out.” | “去吧 任意挥洒吧” | 
| [08:57] | I don’t do anything halfway. | 我从来不半途而废 | 
| [08:58] | Liam, this bar re-opening, | 利亚姆 如果酒吧重新开张 | 
| [09:00] | it’s gonna be a huge success. | 肯定会大获成功 | 
| [09:02] | Yeah, now it’s gonna have to be. | 行吧 现在不成功便成仁 | 
| [09:09] | I have a conference tonight in San Diego, | 我今天晚上在圣地亚哥有一个会议 | 
| [09:11] | but I still need to drive back to get Maisy | 但明天午饭前我还是要赶回来 | 
| [09:13] | before lunch tomorrow. | 去接美诗 | 
| [09:15] | Thank you. Keep the change. | 谢谢 不用找钱了 | 
| [09:16] | And the freeway’s being shut down again. | 高速路又开始关闭了 | 
| [09:17] | Ugh! Carmageddon! | 又是”恶煞车手” | 
| [09:19] | Nobody drove last time, remember? | 上一次没人开车 记得吗 | 
| [09:22] | Yeah, I know, but my sitter has the flu | 我知道 但是保姆感冒了 | 
| [09:24] | and I can’t be late. | 我又不能迟到 | 
| [09:25] | If you’re worried about getting back in time, | 如果你担心不能及时赶回来 | 
| [09:26] | I can pick her up. | 我可以去接她 | 
| [09:27] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 | 
| [09:29] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 | 
| [09:30] | Maisy is great. | 美诗多可爱 | 
| [09:31] | It will be a total favor to me. | 我可稀罕她了 | 
| [09:32] | Plus we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together in New York, | 况且我们要在纽约一起生活 | 
| [09:35] | so she ought to get to know me. | 所以该让她开始熟悉我了 | 
| [09:36] | Just tell me where and what time. | 把时间和地点告诉我 | 
| [09:39] | All right, thanks. | 真好 谢谢 | 
| [09:40] | That’s a real lifesaver. | 你真是我的大救星 | 
| [09:42] | It’s just that little school | 就是奥林匹克大道 | 
| [09:43] | right on Olympic and Holmby. | 和霍姆比大道交叉口的一所小学校 | 
| [09:44] | You can’t miss it. | 很容易找到 | 
| [09:45] | Noon. I’ll call ahead and tell them to expect you. | 正午去接 我会提前打电话通知他们 | 
| [09:48] | Perfect. | 没问题 | 
| [09:49] | I better get ready to go here. | 我最好也出发了 | 
| [09:52] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:54] | Good luck. | 祝好运 | 
| [09:55] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 | 
| [09:57] | So what Navid told me was true. | 纳维说的果然没错 | 
| [10:01] | Have you been standing there? | 你一直站在那里吗 | 
| [10:01] | I heard it all. | 我全都听见了 | 
| [10:03] | You are not going to raise my daughter, Silver. | 小银 你别想抚养我女儿 | 
| [10:28] | Why are you dating the man who adopted my baby? | 你为什么要和收养我女儿的人交往 | 
| [10:31] | Are you trying to get back at me? | 你是想报复我吗 | 
| [10:32] | You think this is about you? | 你以为我和格雷格交往是因为你 | 
| [10:34] | I didn’t even know about Maisy when I met Greg. | 在此之前我根本不知道还有美诗 | 
| [10:36] | Yeah, but then you find out and you don’t say anything. | 可你后来知道了 也没表态呀 | 
| [10:38] | Because there’s nothing to say! | 因为这没什么好说的 | 
| [10:41] | I can date who I want. | 和谁交往是我的自由 | 
| [10:42] | Greg is divorced. | 再说 格雷格已经离婚了 | 
| [10:43] | That’s not what I wanted for Maisy! | 但这不是我希望的 | 
| [10:46] | There’s a reason I chose Greg and Leslie, okay? | 我选莱斯莉和格雷格是有原因的 | 
| [10:48] | I gave her to a happy family, | 我想让美诗有一个幸福的家 | 
| [10:51] | not to some jerk who’s moving to New York | 而不是一个准备和18岁少女搬去纽约的混蛋 | 
| [10:52] | with an 18-year-old girl who hates me! | 况且你又如此恨我 | 
| [10:54] | Life goes on, Adrianna. | 生活得继续啊 阿德里安娜 | 
| [10:55] | People split up. | 离婚是很正常的 | 
| [10:58] | I have to talk to Greg. | 我得和格雷格谈谈 | 
| [10:59] | No! You chose not to be in Maisy’s life. | 不 是你先不要美诗的 | 
| [11:02] | She’s not your child, she’s his. | 她已经不是你的孩子了 是格雷格的 | 
| [11:03] | Just stay out of it. | 你就别管那么多了 | 
| [11:05] | You cannot tell me what to do. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [11:10] | I only have so many feet of exhibition space, | 展览的场地有限 | 
| [11:13] | so I choose carefully. | 所以我要仔细筛选 | 
| [11:14] | And I haven’t repped a new photographer | 自从三年前雇了尼克 | 
| [11:16] | since I brought Nick in three years ago. | 我还没有启用过新的摄影师 | 
| [11:20] | Did you, um… study with him? | 你是他的学生吗 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I, uh, I took his class at CU, | 我在加州大学听过他的课 | 
| [11:24] | and then, um, then we went down to New Guinea | 之后我们一起去了新几内亚 | 
| [11:26] | and we did a shoot together, | 在那儿一起摄影 | 
| [11:27] | so I’ve definitely learned a lot from him. | 我从他身上学到了不少 | 
| [11:29] | Mm. I see. | 明白了 | 
| [11:30] | Well, that must have been quite the educational experience. | 那肯定是一段可贵的学习经历 | 
| [11:36] | So you’re seeing each other. | 你们在约会吧 | 
| [11:38] | Well, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [11:40] | Uh, he’s in Afghanistan at the moment, so… | 他在阿富汗期间 | 
| [11:42] | sort of seeing each other via Skype, you know how that goes, | 我们都用语音软件聊天 你懂的 | 
| [11:45] | – but… – Oh, no, I do know. | -但是… -我懂了 | 
| [11:48] | I went out with Nick until about a year ago. | 我和尼克一年前刚刚分手 | 
| [11:56] | I’m afraid these aren’t for me. | 你的作品恐怕不对我胃口 | 
| [12:09] | Hey, Naomi, I need a favor. | 娜欧米 帮我个忙 | 
| [12:10] | Liam! Thank God. | 利亚姆 谢天谢地 | 
| [12:11] | Oh! You’re good with your hands, as I recall. | 我记得 你动手能力很强 | 
| [12:13] | I have to build something that demonstrates | 我要做一件小手工 | 
| [12:15] | a basic knowledge of physics, | 得反映出物理的基本原理 | 
| [12:17] | which I do not have. | 可你知道的 我一窍不通 | 
| [12:18] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 | 
| [12:19] | Maybe. If I knew what you were talking about. | 也许吧 我得先弄清楚状况 | 
| [12:21] | I am talking about Hal Blor, | 这全怪哈尔·布勒 | 
| [12:23] | my pleasure-deprived TA, | 那个的不懂享乐的宅男助教 | 
| [12:24] | who has no idea how little time I have to… | 他根本不知道我有多忙 | 
| [12:27] | balance things on sticks! | 哪有时间搞什么平衡原理 | 
| [12:29] | I read the books, I attended class– | 我乖乖地看书 上课 | 
| [12:31] | part of the time– I just… | 虽然不是全勤 我只是 | 
| [12:32] | I’m not good at this kind of stuff. | 这种事我完全不在行 | 
| [12:34] | I never would’ve made it | 要是没人帮我的话 | 
| [12:35] | through high school science without… help. | 我根本过不了高中理科考试 | 
| [12:39] | Yeah, I was kind of hoping you would help me. | 我还想找你帮忙呢 | 
| [12:42] | I got a problem with Vanessa. | 我和瓦内萨出了点问题 | 
| [12:44] | Ow. Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:45] | Which one of her fake names ran you over this time? | 这次又用哪个假名字把你撞飞啦 | 
| [12:47] | Yes… that was an accident. | 那只是个意外 | 
| [12:49] | I’m over it. | 我已经释怀了 | 
| [12:50] | As much as you can get over being run down | 一个用假名的女孩把我撞飞 | 
| [12:52] | by a girl with an alias. | 这事我都认了 | 
| [12:53] | But this is different. | 可这回不一样 | 
| [12:54] | Um, she wants to do a re-opening of Offshore. | 她想让离岸酒吧重新开张 | 
| [12:57] | That sounds like a good idea. | 听着像个好主意 | 
| [12:59] | She took all my ready cash and spent it on some scheme | 她拿走了我所有的现金去搞方案 | 
| [13:01] | to open tomorrow, during Carmageddon. | 就准备在”恶煞车手”活动的时候开张 | 
| [13:03] | Mm, that part doesn’t sound so trustworthy. | 这听起来很可疑哦 | 
| [13:05] | Well, I kind of said it was okay. | 我只是认可她的想法 | 
| [13:06] | I just didn’t think it was going to get this crazy. | 可没想到她会搞这么大 | 
| [13:09] | So I was kind of hoping that you could use your knowledge | 所以我希望能利用你举办派对的丰富经验 | 
| [13:11] | of parties to help me? | 帮帮我 | 
| [13:14] | Yes. Done. | 没问题 | 
| [13:15] | A party is the exact kind of project I need right now. | 我正求之不得呢 | 
| [13:18] | Would you mind if I invite a special friend? | 你不介意我邀请一位特别来宾吧 | 
| [13:20] | Sure. Why? | 随你意 怎么了 | 
| [13:21] | Let’s say I may be able to balance my TA’s need | 这既能满足我助教玩乐的需求 | 
| [13:23] | for a little good time with my lack of time | 又能解决我没时间做课题的问题 | 
| [13:25] | to do his stupid project. | 简直是一举两得 | 
| [13:26] | This is perfect! Yay! | 太棒了 就这么定了 | 
| [13:29] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [13:36] | This chicken is amazing. | 这个鸡肉味道真赞 | 
| [13:38] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 | 
| [13:39] | Me and Austin always try to cook in the house, | 奥斯汀和我也尝试过在家做饭 | 
| [13:41] | but we always wind up nearly burning the… uh…. | 可最后总是会烧… | 
| [13:44] | the house down. | 烧掉房子 | 
| [13:46] | You didn’t have to do this, Bree. | 布瑞 你不必做这些 | 
| [13:47] | Oh, please. You guys are so generous and kind | 别这么说 我才要感谢你们呢 | 
| [13:49] | just to let me stay here, it’s the least I could do. | 让我有个容身之处 这是我起码应该做的 | 
| [13:52] | Well, it’s the least we could do. | 这也是我们起码应该做的 | 
| [13:53] | Yeah, you know, you got burned out of your house. | 说起房子失火那事 | 
| [13:55] | By the way, are there any, um… updates, or anything? | 现在有什么进展吗 | 
| [13:57] | Bree doesn’t want to talk about that. | 布瑞肯定不想提 | 
| [13:58] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系的 | 
| [14:00] | I mean, it was awful. | 这事太不堪了 | 
| [14:01] | You know that they vandalized the place, too? | 你们知道那些人还恶意搞破坏吧 | 
| [14:04] | – Oh, yeah? – Wow. | -是吗 -天啊 | 
| [14:05] | TP’d the trees, egged the house, | 往树上扔厕纸 向屋里扔鸡蛋 | 
| [14:07] | typical loser stuff. | 典型的渣滓行为 | 
| [14:08] | I mean, it’s so obvious that these jerks were the ones that | 很显然 肯定是这群混蛋放的火 | 
| [14:10] | started the fire, but… for some reason, | 不过 出于某些原因 | 
| [14:13] | the Fire Marshal won’t let it go. | 消防局长不肯善罢甘休 | 
| [14:15] | He says the fire started in the bathroom, | 他说起火点是浴室 | 
| [14:16] | and that it looks like arson, not just some prank. | 看起来不像是恶作剧 更像是人为纵火 | 
| [14:19] | – You said the bathroom, right? – Yeah. | -是在浴室起的火吗 -对 | 
| [14:22] | Was there a broken window in the bathroom? | 浴室里的窗户有破损吗 | 
| [14:24] | More importantly, do I smell apple pie? | 我好像闻到了苹果派的香味 | 
| [14:26] | Why, yes indeed, you do. | 没错 你鼻子真灵 | 
| [14:32] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了没 | 
| [14:33] | The rock you threw didn’t break a bathroom window. | 你扔的石头没砸中浴室的窗户 | 
| [14:36] | Maybe we didn’t start the fire. | 那火也许就不是我们放的 | 
| [14:37] | That’s gonna be your defense? | 可我们也脱不了干系 | 
| [14:38] | When we vandalized the house, we broke the wrong window? | 我们去搞破坏的时候 难道砸错了窗户 | 
| [14:40] | Look, dude, I’m just saying… | 老兄 我只是想说… | 
| [14:41] | You’re just saying too much, okay? I’m not going to go down | 你的话够多了 你再管不住自己的嘴 | 
| [14:43] | because you can’t keep your mouth shut and need to confess. | 老想认罪的话 我可不陪你去坐牢 | 
| [14:45] | Okay, nobody needs to know we trashed that house. | 别告诉任何人我们砸过那房子 | 
| [14:48] | Understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [14:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -行 | 
| [14:54] | You guys look so serious. | 你们俩看起来好严肃哦 | 
| [14:56] | What are you talking about, the European debt crisis? | 在聊什么 欧洲债务危机吗 | 
| [14:58] | No, just… how much we love apple pie. | 没有啦 只是在聊我们超喜欢苹果派 | 
| [15:00] | Yes. Pie. Mmm! | 没错 派 我的最爱 | 
| [15:02] | Well, dig in. | 开动吧 | 
| [15:03] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [15:04] | Will do. | 开动 | 
| [15:20] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 | 
| [15:21] | Yeah. Uh, I’m here to pick up Maisy. | 我来接美诗 | 
| [15:24] | Her father called. | 她爸爸打过电话给你们 | 
| [15:26] | I’m Erin Silver. | 我是艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [15:27] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [15:47] | Liam, look! | 利亚姆 快看 | 
| [15:48] | We can fit so many more people in here | 这样就可以容纳更多人 | 
| [15:49] | if we just kind of encourage the flow out onto the beach, and… | 如果我们可以鼓动大家到海滩上去 那… | 
| [15:54] | I’m Naomi Clark. | 我是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [15:55] | – You must be Vanessa. – Uh-huh. | -你就是瓦内萨吧 -是的 | 
| [15:57] | – Naomi’s here to help. – Well, um, I don’t need any help. | -娜欧米是来帮忙的 -我不需要帮手 | 
| [16:01] | See, I have a plan to make Liam and the Offshore a brand. | 我要把利亚姆和离岸酒吧打造成知名品牌 | 
| [16:07] | It’s a contest. | 我设了个奖 | 
| [16:08] | I replace one of these hundreds of beer bottle caps | 我把其中一瓶啤酒的盖 | 
| [16:11] | with this one. | 换成了这个 | 
| [16:13] | Whoever gets it, gets to drink free for a month, | 如果谁抽到那瓶酒 就可以在离岸酒吧 | 
| [16:15] | here at the Offshore, with… Liam Court. | 和利亚姆·柯特免费喝一个月的啤酒 | 
| [16:18] | We’ll sell an awful lot of beer that way. | 这样我们就能卖出不少的啤酒 | 
| [16:20] | I like it. | 这主意我喜欢 | 
| [16:21] | But you’re going to need a little bit more than just a contest | 但想让这次活动大获成功 光有比赛 | 
| [16:23] | and free beer to make the event work. | 和免费啤酒可不够 还得有其他噱头 | 
| [16:24] | Listen to Naomi. | 听听娜欧米的意见 | 
| [16:25] | She is an expert. | 她可是这方面的专家 | 
| [16:27] | Supplement the bottle cap contest | 除了瓶盖的玄机 | 
| [16:29] | by making the beer itself more exclusive. | 把啤酒本身也变得独一无二 | 
| [16:31] | I know a printer who can do a rush order | 我知道个印刷厂接受印标签的紧急订单 | 
| [16:33] | on labels for these bottles | 让他们在瓶身上印上利亚姆 | 
| [16:33] | with a shot of Liam from his billboard. | 广告牌上的某个造型 | 
| [16:35] | No. No. Not that again. | 不不不 别再干这种事了 | 
| [16:36] | I like it. Keep talking. | 我很喜欢这想法 继续 | 
| [16:38] | Make it the kind of party that people | 这个派对就是要让不常去派对的人 | 
| [16:39] | who don’t usually go to parties will be dying to attend. | 都迫不及待想要参加 | 
| [16:42] | – Set up a VIP list, great music, | -准备好贵宾名单 够high的音乐 | 
| [16:44] | – great food, a band. – Band? | -丰盛的食物 再邀请个乐队 -乐队 | 
| [16:46] | Naomi, who’s gonna pay for this? | 娜欧米 谁来埋单 | 
| [16:48] | You have to spend money to make money, honey. | 亲爱的 舍不得孩子可套不着狼 | 
| [16:50] | I think we should listen to her. | 我觉得我们应该听她的 | 
| [16:51] | I mean, after all, she’s the expert. | 毕竟人家可是专家 | 
| [16:58] | I cannot believe you told Adrianna | 真不敢相信你竟然告诉阿德里安娜 | 
| [17:00] | that I’m seeing Greg. | 我在和格雷格约会 | 
| [17:01] | Navid, you and I have had our problems, okay, | 纳维 我们之间是有问题没错 | 
| [17:03] | but the idea that you would betray my trust, and tell… | 但没想到你会辜负我对你的信任 告诉 | 
| [17:05] | There was no way she wouldn’t find out. | 她终究会发现的 | 
| [17:08] | I…I’m tired of secrets. | 我厌倦了各种各样的隐瞒 | 
| [17:10] | Secrets almost ruined my life. | 隐瞒几乎毁了我的生活 | 
| [17:11] | So you decide to ruin mine. | 所以你就来毁我了吗 | 
| [17:13] | You do realize that Adrianna’s crazy, right? | 你也知道阿德里安娜有多疯狂吧 | 
| [17:14] | That is not fair. | 这么说对她不公平 | 
| [17:16] | – Ade has changed. – Oh, my… | -艾德已经变了 -天呐 | 
| [17:19] | It’s Greg. | 是格雷格 | 
| [17:21] | “Thanks for picking up Maisy. I’m on my way.” | “谢谢你去接美诗 我在回程的路上” | 
| [17:22] | What? I didn’t… | 什么意思 我没有 | 
| [17:25] | “You were even early. | “你甚至还提前到了 | 
| [17:26] | I hope you girls are having fun.” | 希望你们玩得愉快” | 
| [17:29] | Oh, my God, I didn’t… | 天呐 我还没有 | 
| [17:31] | I didn’t pick up Maisy. | 我还没有去接美诗 | 
| [17:33] | Wait…wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么呢 | 
| [17:35] | It was Adrianna, Navid. | 是阿德里安娜 纳维 | 
| [17:37] | She heard Greg asking me to do it, she… | 她听到了格雷格让我去接美诗 然后她 | 
| [17:39] | She just kidnapped Maisy! I gotta call the cops. | 她诱拐了美诗 我得报警 | 
| [17:42] | Wait…wait, let’s just think about this for a minute, okay? | 别急别急 我们先好好想想 好吗 | 
| [17:45] | Hey, Silver. | 小银 | 
| [17:46] | Ade won’t hurt Maisy. | 艾德不会伤害美诗的 | 
| [17:48] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [17:49] | ‘Cause everything is fine. Adrianna’s changed. | 因为一切都很美好 阿德里安娜也变了 | 
| [17:50] | Now just listen! She loves Maisy. | 你听好 她爱美诗 | 
| [17:52] | – Come on! – Okay? She’s been wanting to see her. | -拜托 -她一直都想见见她 | 
| [17:56] | She heard you were all going to New York, and… | 她听说你们都要搬到纽约去了 | 
| [17:59] | she just must have felt desperate. | 她肯定是急了 | 
| [18:00] | It doesn’t matter how Adrianna feels. | 阿德里安娜怎么想都是她的事 | 
| [18:02] | This is Greg’s child. What am I supposed to tell him? | 这是格雷格的孩子 我要怎么跟他交待 | 
| [18:04] | Navid, what am I supposed to say? | 纳维 你让我怎么跟他说 | 
| [18:05] | We’ll find Ade and Maisy before he gets back, okay? | 我们会在他回来之前找到艾德和美诗 | 
| [18:07] | I’m sure Ade is close by. | 我肯定艾德不会走远 | 
| [18:10] | Let’s go. I’ll help you look. | 走吧 我帮你一起找 | 
| [18:13] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [18:16] | It’s…it’s unfair. | 这不公平 | 
| [18:17] | While I don’t want to be the girl who gets the show | 我不想做那种因为跟某个男人睡过觉 | 
| [18:18] | just because I slept with some guy, | 而得到展示机会的女人 | 
| [18:20] | I also don’t want to be the girl who does not get the show | 也不想成为那种因为同样的原因 | 
| [18:22] | just ’cause I slept with some guy. | 失去展示机会的女人 | 
| [18:24] | Sleeping with some guy is at the bottom of a lot of bad scenes. | 跟男人上床可算不上坏事 | 
| [18:26] | Oh, before I forget: there were cops here today. | 差点忘了 刚刚有警察来过 | 
| [18:29] | Something about some investigation going on with the Kappas? | 来调查关于卡兰塔联谊会的事 | 
| [18:32] | Wait. There’s still an investigation? | 等等 还在调查吗 | 
| [18:34] | They said they were interviewing Kappa girls, | 他们刚刚说要找卡兰塔里的女孩子问话 | 
| [18:35] | and I said you were no longer a Kappa girl. | 我说你已经不是了 | 
| [18:37] | Bree said it was over. | 布瑞说调查已经结束了 | 
| [18:40] | Okay, so… I don’t know. | 是吗 那我就不知道了 | 
| [18:41] | Talk to Bree about it. | 去问问布瑞 | 
| [18:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [18:47] | Man, people are way sensitive today. | 现在的人真是不淡定 | 
| [18:58] | – Hello? – Yo! | -有人在吗 -有 | 
| [19:01] | Is Bree here? | 布瑞在吗 | 
| [19:02] | Uh, no. | 不在 | 
| [19:02] | She went back to campus. | 她回学校了 | 
| [19:04] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:05] | Are you okay? Is… Can I help? | 你没事吧 要帮忙吗 | 
| [19:07] | No. I just gotta find her. | 不用 我得找到她 | 
| [19:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [19:15] | There are two cops coming up the walkway. | 两个警察正从走道过来 | 
| [19:17] | There’s wha…? | 谁 | 
| [19:27] | Dixon Wilson? Austin Tallridge? | 迪克森·威尔森 奥斯汀·泰瑞奇 | 
| [19:30] | Um… I’m Dixon. | 我是迪克森 | 
| [19:32] | Austin’s not here at the moment. | 奥斯汀现在不在 | 
| [19:33] | We have a warrant | 这是搜查令 | 
| [19:34] | to search your house in connection | 我们要就卡兰塔联谊会 | 
| [19:35] | to the Kappa sorority house fire. | 失火一案搜查你家 | 
| [19:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:38] | And you are? | 你是 | 
| [19:39] | Um, I’m Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [19:41] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 | 
| [19:43] | Officers… | 警官 | 
| [19:45] | what’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [19:46] | An anonymous witness called our tip line. | 一位目击者给我们打了匿名电话 | 
| [19:48] | Start with the bedrooms. | 从卧室开始搜 | 
| [19:51] | Why would they think you have anything to do with the Kappa fire? | 为什么他们会认为你跟卡兰塔那事有关 | 
| [19:56] | We were there. | 事发时我们在现场 | 
| [19:58] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [19:59] | Why?! | 怎么会 | 
| [20:00] | Look, we were doing a stupid prank on Holly, okay? | 我们当时是拿霍莉恶作剧呢 | 
| [20:03] | I swear it was nothing but eggs and toilet paper– | 我发誓我们只扔了鸡蛋和卫生纸 | 
| [20:05] | that’s it. | 没别的 | 
| [20:06] | This lighter fluid was hidden under a bed, Mr. Wilson. | 在床底下找到了这罐打火机油 威尔森先生 | 
| [20:09] | – Is that your bedroom? – Yes. | -那是你的卧室吗 -是的 | 
| [20:11] | But I’ve never seen that before in my life. | 但我从没见过这东西 | 
| [20:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [20:14] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [20:16] | Anything you say or do can | 但你所说所做的 | 
| [20:17] | and will be held against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 | 
| [20:19] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 | 
| [20:20] | If you can’t afford one… | 如果你付不起律师费 | 
| [20:25] | I thought that phony-ass cowboy was my friend. | 我还把那个虚伪的牛仔当成朋友 | 
| [20:29] | Why would he set me up? | 他为什么要陷害我 | 
| [20:30] | What kind of person does that? | 这都什么人呐 | 
| [20:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [20:32] | It doesn’t sound like Austin to me. | 这不像是奥斯汀干的 | 
| [20:33] | Well, who else could it have been? | 得了吧 还能有谁 | 
| [20:35] | He didn’t want to get in any kind of trouble | 他跟我说过 不想因为我 | 
| [20:37] | because of me– he told me so. | 惹上麻烦 | 
| [20:38] | So he probably made that “anonymous” phone call. | 所以打那个”匿名”电话的很可能就是他 | 
| [20:42] | No one else knew that we were there that night. | 没其他人知道那晚我们去过那 | 
| [20:44] | Well, what about the lighter fluid? | 那么那桶打火机油怎么说 | 
| [20:45] | Bree said that they suspected arson. | 布瑞说过警方怀疑是纵火 | 
| [20:48] | Wait, Bree? | 等等 是布瑞说的 | 
| [20:50] | Did Bree know that you guys were there that night? | 布瑞知道你们那晚在那儿吗 | 
| [20:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 | 
| [20:53] | Why would she even care? | 她怎么会关心这个 | 
| [20:55] | She cooked us dinner that night, yeah, | 那天晚上 她给我们做了晚餐 | 
| [20:57] | but I was feeling so guilty that night | 出于内疚 | 
| [20:58] | that I asked her a bunch of questions about the fire. | 我还问了她关于那场火的好多问题 | 
| [21:01] | That’s why Austin really got ticked off. | 为此奥斯汀都气炸了 | 
| [21:03] | Okay, Dixon, can you get home by yourself? | 好了 迪克森 你能自己回家吗 | 
| [21:05] | They said the bail would be processed in a hour or so. | 他们说大约一个小时后你就能保释出去了 | 
| [21:07] | Yeah, I could. Why, where are you going? | 没问题的 怎么了 你要去哪儿 | 
| [21:09] | There’s someone that I have to talk to. | 我得找某个人谈谈 | 
| [21:17] | Adrianna! | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [21:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 | 
| [21:20] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看得出来 | 
| [21:22] | Dixon’s not answering his phone, I don’t know where else to look. | 迪克森不接电话 我不知道还能去哪找 | 
| [21:24] | We should’ve just called the police when we found out. | 我们刚才发现的时候就应该报警 | 
| [21:26] | I was sure she wouldn’t go far. | 我确定她不会走远的 | 
| [21:29] | I’ve been wrong about a lot of things, I guess. | 我大概有不少事都想错了 | 
| [21:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [21:32] | Silver, hey. I’m- I’m sorry. | 小银 我… 我很抱歉 | 
| [21:33] | I shouldn’t have told Ade anything about you and Greg. | 我不该把你和格雷格的事告诉艾德 | 
| [21:36] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在说什么也没用了 | 
| [21:42] | It has been forever since I’ve spent any time in this room. | 我已经太久没来过这间屋子了 | 
| [21:45] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [21:48] | There’s a lot of memories. | 这里有很多回忆 | 
| [21:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [21:51] | Even a couple good ones. | 甚至还有些好的回忆 | 
| [21:54] | Hey, there’s a lot of stuff here. | 这屋里有这么多东西 | 
| [21:55] | I mean, I know she saves a lot, | 我知道很多东西她都留着 | 
| [21:56] | maybe we could find a clue to where she is. | 也许我们能找到关于她下落的线索 | 
| [22:07] | I used to know Adrianna so well. | 我曾经那么了解阿德里安娜 | 
| [22:10] | I just wish I knew what she’s thinking now. | 我真希望自己知道她现在在想什么 | 
| [22:13] | No, that doesn’t help me at all! | 不 这根本帮不上我 | 
| [22:15] | Unbelievable! | 真不可思议 | 
| [22:17] | The labels are ready, but they won’t be delivering them today. | 标签都做好了 但他们因为交通问题 | 
| [22:19] | Something to do with traffic. | 今天不能来送货 | 
| [22:21] | Wow. Never saw that coming. | 没想到会这样 | 
| [22:22] | Oh, and they added a fee for the rush. | 他们还要加收加急费 | 
| [22:24] | It was very nice of them | 他们还真是贴心 | 
| [22:25] | to give us this information before we placed the order. | 在下单订货之前就通知我们了 | 
| [22:27] | Guys, we’re fine. | 同志们 没关系 | 
| [22:29] | I mean, you know, what do we need labels and VIP lists for | 干嘛还要那些标签和贵宾名单呢 | 
| [22:33] | when we have… these? | 我们手上有这个呀 | 
| [22:37] | What… is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [22:39] | I Liam-ized the bar uniform. | 利亚姆款酒吧制服 | 
| [22:41] | This guy gave me a great deal on, | 我定做了大概一百件 | 
| [22:42] | like, a hundred of them. | 对方给了我不少优惠 | 
| [22:43] | Okay, that’s it! | 好吧 到这为止 | 
| [22:44] | Naomi, get your car! | 娜欧米 开车去 | 
| [22:46] | We’re picking up those labels and I am taking over this party | 我们去取标签 我来接手办这个派对 | 
| [22:48] | before someone cuts me and I start bleeding money. | 免得被某人宰得血本无归 | 
| [22:50] | I cannot leave right now. | 我现在可不能走 | 
| [22:51] | I have to be here to make sure everything is perfect. | 我得留下来确保一切都完美无缺 | 
| [22:54] | Liam, if this is not the best party | 利亚姆 如果这不是我的助教 | 
| [22:55] | my TA has ever been to, | 参加过的最棒的派对 | 
| [22:56] | he’ll never let me out of my Physics project. | 他就永远不会让我过物理课 | 
| [22:57] | Your Physics project is gonna be | 你的物理课题就是 | 
| [22:59] | slapping labels on every beer bottle in sight! | 在每个啤酒瓶子上糊上标签 | 
| [23:02] | I don’t know this printer, you do! | 我不认识这个印刷工 你认识 | 
| [23:03] | You set up this deal, I didn’t! | 是你想的这个主意 不是我 | 
| [23:05] | And you have a car, which I do not. | 而且你有辆车 我没有 | 
| [23:06] | Well… O- Okay! | 这… 好吧 | 
| [23:08] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 | 
| [23:13] | – Come here. – Oh, Annie. | -来一下 -是安妮啊 | 
| [23:14] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [23:16] | You look upset. | 你看着挺生气 | 
| [23:17] | Upset? Yeah, you could say that. | 生气 好吧可以这么说 | 
| [23:18] | Please tell me that you did not frame my brother | 请你告诉我你没有把卡兰塔大火 | 
| [23:20] | for the Kappa fire. | 嫁祸给我弟弟 | 
| [23:21] | Why would you even think that? | 你为什么这么想啊 | 
| [23:23] | Maybe because the cops are still investigating | 也许因为警察还在调查 | 
| [23:26] | the escorting service, | 三陪服务事件 | 
| [23:27] | and they couldn’t search the sorority house | 他们没法去调查联谊会所 | 
| [23:28] | because it went up in flames! | 因为它被人一把火烧光了 | 
| [23:30] | Will you keep your voice down?! | 你小点声行吗 | 
| [23:34] | Do you want us both to go to jail with Dixon? | 你想让咱俩都跟着迪克森进监狱吗 | 
| [23:36] | So, I’m right– | 这么说我猜对了 | 
| [23:36] | you were the one who called and made the tip. | 就是你报的警 还设套暗示警察 | 
| [23:38] | – Bree! – No… | -布瑞 -不是的 | 
| [23:40] | Do you want to know what happened? | 你想知道是怎么回事吗 | 
| [23:42] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [23:43] | Look, the cops wouldn’t leave it alone, | 听着 警察是不会善罢甘休的 | 
| [23:46] | so I had to get rid of my client list. | 所以我得处理掉我的客户名单 | 
| [23:47] | When everybody was out, | 等所有人走了之后 | 
| [23:48] | I threw it into the bathtub, I lit it on fire, | 我把它扔进浴缸里点着了 | 
| [23:50] | and then I left to meet up with the Kappas | 之后我就去”联谊会反对青少年饮酒”啤酒聚会 | 
| [23:51] | at the Greeks Against Teenage Drinking kegger. | 去见卡兰塔联谊会的人了 | 
| [23:54] | And then you framed my brother?! | 然后你就嫁祸给我弟弟吗 | 
| [23:56] | I’m not a chemistry major, okay? | 我又不是化学系的好吗 | 
| [23:57] | How was I supposed to know that the Fire Marshal would be able | 我怎么知道消防局长 | 
| [23:59] | to figure out it was arson! | 能判断出那是纵火 | 
| [24:00] | I mean, I don’t need them on my trail for that, too! | 我可不想他们为了那个追踪我 | 
| [24:03] | Annie, and then I overheard Dixon and Austin | 安妮 然后我偷听到迪克森和奥斯汀 | 
| [24:05] | talking about how they egged the Kappa house that night. | 说他们那晚用鸡蛋砸了卡兰塔联谊会的房子 | 
| [24:09] | It was just too perfect. | 这实在是太完美了 | 
| [24:10] | You heard them because of me. | 你是因为我才偷听到的 | 
| [24:12] | I made Dixon take you in. | 是我让迪克森收留你的 | 
| [24:13] | This is all my fault. | 这全都怪我 | 
| [24:14] | No, please don’t beat yourself up about this. | 不是的 别为这个自责了 | 
| [24:17] | I mean, what is this for Dixon, a prank gone wrong? | 这对迪克森来说算什么 恶作剧过头了 | 
| [24:20] | What’s he gonna get, community service? | 他会怎么样呢 社区服务罢了 | 
| [24:22] | Me? I’d go to jail for prostitution | 但我呢 我会因为卖淫蹲监狱 | 
| [24:26] | and you would get humiliated and expelled from CU. | 你也会没脸见人 还会被加大开除 | 
| [24:30] | I mean, this is kind of… win-win. | 从某种程度上说这是双赢 | 
| [24:36] | Look, I can’t tell you what to do… | 我不能告诉你怎么做 | 
| [24:38] | But it’s either you or Dixon. | 但你得在你自己和迪克森里选一个 | 
| [24:41] | So think about it. | 好好想想吧 | 
| [24:58] | Great! | 这下好了 | 
| [24:59] | We’ll never get back in time to make this party work. | 我们肯定没法及时赶回去办派对了 | 
| [25:01] | Why won’t these morons in front of us just drive?! | 咱们前面这帮蠢蛋怎么就不开呢 | 
| [25:04] | Green! Green! | 绿灯 是绿灯啊 | 
| [25:06] | What are they, colorblind? | 这帮人是色盲吗 | 
| [25:08] | Go around them. | 绕过他们 | 
| [25:09] | I can’t go around them. | 我没法绕过去 | 
| [25:10] | The entire intersection is blocked, Liam. | 整个路口都堵着呢 利亚姆 | 
| [25:13] | I shouldn’t have listened to either one of you. | 你们俩谁的话我都不该听 | 
| [25:14] | Oh, you’re the one who wanted us to take back streets | 是你想要走小巷 | 
| [25:16] | all the way to Cudahy right now. | 一路开到卡德希的 | 
| [25:17] | Because someone had to get this party under control. | 因为得有人掌控这场派对 | 
| [25:20] | And clearly, it wasn’t gonna be you. | 很明显 这人不会是你 | 
| [25:21] | When was the bar opening not under control? | 酒吧开业典礼失控了吗 | 
| [25:23] | Vanessa had some really great ideas. | 瓦内萨的点子真不错 | 
| [25:24] | Yeah, well, maybe you should have asked her | 是啊 也许你该让她给你 | 
| [25:26] | for some advice on how to pass Physics. | 提几个通过物理课的建议 | 
| [25:28] | Oh, come on, Liam. | 拜托 利亚姆 | 
| [25:30] | Vanessa just thinks you can do something big with your life. | 瓦内萨认为你能干一番大事业 | 
| [25:32] | Trusting someone who believes in you is not a mistake. | 相信那些相信你的人并没错啊 | 
| [25:35] | Yeah, well, the only person | 好吧 我唯一能相信的人 | 
| [25:36] | I’ve ever been able to trust is myself. | 从来都是我自己 | 
| [25:37] | Oh, well, then trust yourself. | 好吧 那你就相信你自己吧 | 
| [25:39] | Well, like you trusted yourself to pass Physics without help? | 就像你相信靠自己的力量就能通过物理课吗 | 
| [25:44] | Naomi, the only help you ever got in high school was from Max. | 娜欧米 高中你只接受过麦克斯的帮助 | 
| [25:46] | Well, you know what? If Max were here right now, he’d… | 如果麦克斯现在在这儿的话 | 
| [25:49] | say to stop fooling around and just do my Physics project. | 他会说别闲逛了 赶紧做物理课题去 | 
| [25:55] | Then why not do what Max would tell you to do? | 那干嘛不按麦克斯说的做呢 | 
| [25:58] | Why not trust Vanessa? | 干嘛不相信瓦内萨呢 | 
| [26:11] | What, did you find something? | 怎么 你发现什么了吗 | 
| [26:12] | Just this. | 只是这个 | 
| [26:13] | You guys were such good friends. | 你们俩曾经是那么铁的朋友 | 
| [26:17] | Sometimes it’s hard to believe that’s over. | 有时候很难相信都结束了 | 
| [26:19] | Yeah, well, Adrianna made a lot of really bad decisions. | 阿德里安娜做了很多很差劲的决定 | 
| [26:22] | That doesn’t mean she’s a bad person, Silver. | 那并不代表她是个差劲的人 小银 | 
| [26:26] | Forget it. It’s not like you’re ever gonna forgive her anyway. | 当我没说 反正你也不会原谅她了 | 
| [26:32] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -快看 -什么 | 
| [26:34] | It’s to Maisy. | 是写给美诗的 | 
| [26:35] | – What? – It’s from 2008. | -什么 -是2008年写的 | 
| [26:38] | That’s the year Maisy was born. | 美诗是那年出生的 | 
| [26:40] | “Dear Maisy, You aren’t even one day old | “亲爱的美诗 你出生还不到一天 | 
| [26:42] | and I love you so much my heart is breaking. | 我是那么的爱你 我的心都碎了 | 
| [26:45] | You are so tiny, so perfect. | 你是那么的小 那么的完美 | 
| [26:48] | Soon, your new parents will come take you to a better life, | 马上你的新父母就会带你去过更好的生活 | 
| [26:51] | and I need you to understand why I let you go. | 我需要你理解我为什么要送你走 | 
| [26:53] | When you were inside me, I had two hearts.” | 当我怀着你的时候 我有两颗心” | 
| [26:58] | “And when I gave you to your mom and dad, | “我把你交给了你的养父母 | 
| [27:00] | “I’m trusting them with one of them. | “相信他们能够照顾好你这个小生命 | 
| [27:03] | “They’ll be able to give you everything I can’t. | “他们有能力给你我给予不了的东西 | 
| [27:06] | I want my daughter to watch the sunset in Bayview Park with…” | 我想让我的女儿在湾景公园观看日落” | 
| [27:09] | Uh… Bayview Park… | 湾景公园 | 
| [27:12] | Yeah. It’s right around the corner. | 对 就在街角 | 
| [27:13] | – We should go. – No, no, no, no. | -我们去那里找 -别别 | 
| [27:15] | I have to do this alone. | 我得自己去 | 
| [27:24] | Okay, look, before you say anything, | 你先别开口 | 
| [27:26] | let me at least say this, okay? | 听我说完 行吗 | 
| [27:27] | I did not know about you and Nick, all right? | 我不知道你和尼克好过 | 
| [27:30] | It is just as awkward for me as it is for you. | 我也觉得很尴尬 | 
| [27:32] | And I do not know why he put us together, | 我不知道他为什么叫我来找你 | 
| [27:34] | but obviously he’s either being a total jackass | 不过 很明显 他要不然就是个白痴 | 
| [27:36] | or you know, maybe… | 要不然… | 
| [27:39] | he actually thinks that you and I would think | 就是觉得你和我认为 | 
| [27:42] | that the work was more important than him. | 工作比他重要多了 | 
| [27:45] | Both of those things are probably true. | 这两点可能都对 | 
| [27:48] | Okay, so does that mean | 好 那是不是说 | 
| [27:50] | that we can maybe put aside the jackass option | 我们可以放下这件事 | 
| [27:51] | and actually talk about my work? | 谈谈我的作品了 | 
| [27:53] | I mean, don’t you think | 你不觉得应该告诉我 | 
| [27:53] | I deserve an honest opinion? | 你对我作品的真实看法吗 | 
| [27:56] | You want my honest opinion? | 你想听我的真实看法 好 | 
| [27:59] | Your portfolio’s pretty good, but it’s all faces. | 你的作品都很不错 可都是人像 | 
| [28:02] | I don’t do faces. | 我不需要人像照 | 
| [28:05] | Nick isn’t sleeping with Annie Liebowitz, | 尼克没和安妮·蕾伯维茨好过 | 
| [28:07] | but I wouldn’t put her stuff up either. | 可我也照样会拒绝她的作品 | 
| [28:09] | Not that you’re Annie Liebowitz. | 当然 我不是说你比不上她 | 
| [28:11] | Right. | 明白 | 
| [28:12] | So, basically, what you’re saying is | 所以 基本上你的意思是 | 
| [28:14] | that you don’t like my work | 你不喜欢我的作品 | 
| [28:15] | because you actually just don’t like my work. | 不是因为其他因素 就是纯粹不喜欢 | 
| [28:19] | Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [28:22] | Just so you know, | 不过 | 
| [28:24] | I don’t take pictures because of Nick, okay? | 我不是为了尼克而摄影 | 
| [28:27] | I take pictures ’cause I have to, | 是因为我喜欢这行 | 
| [28:29] | and it doesn’t matter who likes them | 谁喜欢我的相片 | 
| [28:31] | or who likes me. | 谁喜欢我 都无所谓 | 
| [28:38] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [28:41] | You’re not gonna walk all the way to Beverly Hills. | 你不可能走着去比弗利山吧 | 
| [28:44] | Traffic’s not going anywhere for hours, so… | 交通瘫痪好几个小时了 | 
| [28:48] | You hauled your entire portfolio down here. | 你把你整个作品集都搬到这了 | 
| [28:51] | It’s your best work, right? | 都是你最好的作品 对吧 | 
| [28:54] | Might as well look at it. | 我们看看也行 | 
| [28:57] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [29:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [29:08] | You’re not gonna untie these for me? | 不帮我解开吗 | 
| [29:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [29:10] | Gonna make me do all the work? | 全让我自己动手啊 | 
| [29:17] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 | 
| [29:18] | I heard Dixon got arrested. | 听说迪克森被捕了 | 
| [29:19] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [29:20] | I’m waiting for him. | 我在等他呢 | 
| [29:21] | He’s out on bail, and he’s just stuck in traffic. | 他被保释了 正困在路上 | 
| [29:23] | Well, listen, I didn’t rat him out. | 我没出卖他 | 
| [29:25] | I know I was pretty hard on him | 我确实逼着他 | 
| [29:27] | about not telling what happened, | 不让他说出那晚的事 | 
| [29:27] | but that’s only because when I was 14, | 但那只是因为我14岁的时候 | 
| [29:30] | I was in trouble for hot-wiring a car, | 因为对某辆车进行短路启动陷入麻烦 | 
| [29:32] | and was knee-deep in crap for two years. | 整整两年都没让我消停 | 
| [29:34] | Yeah, well, I think this is a little bit bigger than that. | 我觉得这事比你那时严重多了 | 
| [29:37] | But don’t worry about it. | 不过别担心 | 
| [29:39] | I know you’re not the one who set Dixon up. | 我知道不是你陷害的迪克森 | 
| [29:42] | It was Bree. | 是布瑞干的 | 
| [29:43] | Bree? | 布瑞 不是吧 | 
| [29:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [29:46] | She started the fire that night. | 那晚是她引发了大火 | 
| [29:49] | And then she planted the can of lighter fluid | 然后她在迪克森的房间里 | 
| [29:52] | in Dixon’s bedroom | 放了一罐打火机油 | 
| [29:53] | when she realized that you guys had been there that night, too. | 因为她发现你们俩当晚也在场 | 
| [29:57] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [29:59] | Now I have to go and tell the police everything. | 现在我要向警察交代一切 | 
| [30:02] | Well, the cops are not gonna believe | 他们才不会相信 | 
| [30:04] | that Bree set her own house on fire. | 是布瑞把自己的房子点着的呢 | 
| [30:06] | They will when I tell them that she was running | 只要我告诉他们她经营过三陪服务 | 
| [30:08] | her own escort service. | 他们肯定就信了 | 
| [30:11] | Which I know, because I worked for her. | 我知道这事 是因为她是我老板 | 
| [30:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:16] | That’s how I paid for Dixon’s rehab. | 所以我才能出钱帮迪克森戒毒 | 
| [30:24] | Okay, but you can’t tell the cops that. | 好吧 可你不能把这些告诉警察 | 
| [30:27] | I can’t let Dixon get in trouble for something that he didn’t do. | 我不能让迪克森蒙受不白之冤 | 
| [30:31] | He’s my brother. | 他可是我弟弟 | 
| [30:34] | Listen, you and Dix and all your friends… | 你和小迪 还有你所有的朋友 | 
| [30:36] | I mean, you guys are all like brothers and sisters. | 都像兄弟姐妹一样 | 
| [30:39] | Me, I’ve always just figured, | 而我却一直都坚信 | 
| [30:40] | “Look out for number one.” | “人不为己天诛地灭” | 
| [30:43] | You got a lot to lose by telling the truth. | 你说出真相的代价太大了 | 
| [30:46] | And if Dix finds out, it’ll kill him. | 小迪知道了 会发疯的 | 
| [30:50] | I’m just tired of not doing the right thing. | 我不想再继续犯错了 | 
| [31:19] | I was going to bring her back. | 我是准备送她回去的 | 
| [31:26] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:30] | After she saw the sunset. | 等她看过日落以后对吧 | 
| [31:35] | It was in your letter. | 你信里都写着呢 | 
| [31:41] | I wanted to give it to her parents to give to Maisy | 我本来想把这封信给她的养父母 | 
| [31:43] | when she was old enough… | 让他们在美诗懂事以后给她看 | 
| [31:46] | but I couldn’t. | 可我不能 | 
| [31:50] | Because you did something you couldn’t take back, | 因为你做出了无法挽回的事 | 
| [31:53] | and you didn’t know if she would forgive you. | 你不知道她会不会原谅你 | 
| [31:56] | I betrayed her. | 我背叛了她 | 
| [31:58] | That is something that is with me every day. | 我每天都饱受良心的谴责 | 
| [32:01] | I tried so hard | 我竭尽全力 | 
| [32:02] | to make sure that she would have a real family, | 让她拥有一个真正的家庭 | 
| [32:06] | one that wasn’t going to fall apart. | 不会分崩离析的家庭 | 
| [32:11] | Will it help you if I tell you that | 我告诉你格雷格是个好父亲 | 
| [32:12] | Greg is a good father? | 你会不会好受些 | 
| [32:14] | And if everything he says about Leslie… | 而他口中的莱斯莉 | 
| [32:17] | makes her sound like a great mother. | 也听起来像个好母亲 | 
| [32:20] | You did the right thing, Ade. | 艾德 你的选择是对的 | 
| [32:22] | You couldn’t keep her. | 你没法抚养她 | 
| [32:25] | Do you think she’ll ever forgive me? | 你觉得她会原谅我吗 | 
| [32:31] | She will. | 会的 | 
| [32:34] | I do. | 真的 | 
| [33:07] | Yo, Austin, come out. I know you did it! | 奥斯汀 还不出来 我知道是你干的 | 
| [33:09] | Look, Dixon, don’t, okay? It’s all my fault. | 迪克森 别这样 都是我的错 | 
| [33:11] | – I need to tell you the truth. – About what? | -我要告诉你真相 -什么真相 | 
| [33:13] | About how a phony friend set me up? | 一个所谓的朋友如何陷害我的吗 | 
| [33:15] | Or how he’s about to pay– in teeth? | 还是他怎么偿还我 等着满地找牙吧 | 
| [33:18] | Oh, there’s about to be some frontier-style justice in here. | 正义马上就会华丽丽地得到伸张了 | 
| [33:21] | How about I turn myself in to the cops instead? | 我自己去自首怎样 | 
| [33:22] | Nobody is going… | 没有人需要… | 
| [33:25] | What? | 啥 | 
| [33:26] | You wanted to tell him the truth. | 你不是想告诉他真相吗 | 
| [33:28] | I started that fire. | 是我点的火 | 
| [33:30] | After we egged the Kappa house, | 我们朝卡兰塔会所扔了鸡蛋以后 | 
| [33:31] | I was still mad at Holly, so I went back, | 我还在生霍莉的气 所以我回到那里 | 
| [33:33] | snuck in and, uh, took a bunch of old love letters, | 偷偷溜进去 拿了一堆旧情书 | 
| [33:36] | threw them in the tub, | 把它们扔在浴盆里 | 
| [33:36] | squirted some lighter fluid on them, | 在上面浇了一些打火机油 | 
| [33:38] | – and boom. – Are you serious? | -就爆炸了 -真的假的 | 
| [33:41] | Yeah, I didn’t realize it would catch the curtains. | 真的 我没想到火会漫到窗帘上 | 
| [33:43] | Bad planning, I guess. | 是我计划不周喽 | 
| [33:50] | Dude. | 哥们 | 
| [33:52] | That’s messed up. | 你可搞砸了 | 
| [33:53] | Yeah, that is messed up. | 是啊 搞砸了 | 
| [33:55] | Why are you saying all of this? | 你为什么要说这些 | 
| [33:58] | ‘Cause I got nothing to lose. | 因为我没什么可失去的 | 
| [33:59] | Unlike some people. | 不像某些人 | 
| [34:03] | Hell, I didn’t want to be at CU this year anyway. | 管它呢 正好我今年还不想去加大呢 | 
| [34:05] | Let them kick me out. | 就让他们开除我呗 | 
| [34:07] | I’ll get a couple months probation | 不就是几个月的缓刑期 | 
| [34:08] | and maybe a sweet jailhouse tattoo. | 或者弄个可爱的监狱纹身 | 
| [34:12] | Y’all take care of each other. | 你俩要照顾好彼此 | 
| [34:29] | Took him a while, but he did the right thing. | 犹豫再三 他还是做了正确的选择 | 
| [34:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [34:50] | *I’ve been known a thousand ways* | *我掌握了上千种方法* | 
| [34:53] | *Choked a hundred hearts in half as many days* | *让上百颗心为我窒息了五十天* | 
| [34:57] | *Oh, no, I think so* | *不 我这样认为* | 
| [35:01] | *And I get so lost inside this city* | *我在这个城市中如此迷惘* | 
| [35:04] | *You ugly girls all look so pretty* | *你们这些丑丫头看起来如此美丽* | 
| [35:07] | *It’s true* | *这是真的* | 
| [35:09] | *What am I supposed to do* | *我该怎么办* | 
| [35:11] | *I still got you away* | *我仍然离开了你* | 
| [35:13] | Whoa. Look at this. | 真不错啊 | 
| [35:14] | I-I thought today would be a total disaster. | 我原以为今天会彻底失败 | 
| [35:17] | That’s the All-American Rejects. | 那是全美反对战线乐队啊 | 
| [35:19] | Yep. Uh, when I called around to find a band, it turns out | 没错 我四处打电话找乐队的时候 | 
| [35:22] | they missed their gig ’cause they were stuck | 他们刚好因为塞车被堵在三个街区之外 | 
| [35:24] | in traffic three blocks away, | 而错过了表演 | 
| [35:25] | so they were happy to have a place to play. | 于是他们就乐颠颠地跑来唱歌了 | 
| [35:27] | I don’t understand. Where did all these people come from? | 我不明白 这么多人是从哪来的 | 
| [35:29] | They were already here. | 他们本来就在这里了 | 
| [35:30] | I just ripped up the VIP list | 我直接撇开贵宾名单 | 
| [35:33] | and ran out to the beach | 跑到海边 | 
| [35:34] | and grabbed everyone that was stuck on this side of town. | 把那些被大塞车困在这边的人都拉来了 | 
| [35:36] | Pretty much the way I thought it would be in the first place. | 跟我预先设想的差不多 | 
| [35:40] | Look, I knew what you had here. | 我了解这间酒吧的吸引力 | 
| [35:42] | What you could do. | 还有你的实力 | 
| [35:44] | So you believed in me. | 所以你相信我 | 
| [35:46] | Yes. Is it too late to say I told you so? | 是的 我不是早跟你说过吗 | 
| [35:52] | Uh, have a drink on me, Naomi. | 娜欧米 让我请你喝一杯 | 
| [35:54] | You called this one right. | 都被你说中了 | 
| [35:55] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 | 
| [35:56] | Where is Hal? | 哈尔在哪里 | 
| [35:58] | I told them he was Mark Zuckerberg. | 我跟她们说他是马克·扎克伯格 | 
| [36:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [36:02] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 | 
| [36:11] | Excuse me, ladies. | 抱歉 美女们 | 
| [36:12] | I need to borrow Mr. Zuckerberg. | 我得跟扎克伯格先生单独聊几句 | 
| [36:15] | This is the best night of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的一夜 | 
| [36:18] | Oh, how about this? | 这样如何 | 
| [36:19] | I’ll add in some extra credit, | 我给你加点额外学分 | 
| [36:20] | and then you don’t flunk the class. | 这样你就不会挂科了 | 
| [36:23] | No. I would rather do the project myself. | 不要 我更愿意自己完成课题 | 
| [36:26] | Grades go in tomorrow, so you… | 明天就要出成绩了 | 
| [36:28] | you’d have to do it now, so… | 所以你得现在就动手做 | 
| [36:30] | So I will… do it now. | 那我就现在做 | 
| [36:33] | I will illustrate a case of gravity providing a counterweight. | 我要举一个关于重力的例子来证明平衡力 | 
| [37:09] | Oh, my God, I did it. | 天啊 我成功了 | 
| [37:11] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [37:13] | Oh, me of little faith. | 我本来没什么信心 | 
| [37:14] | It’s fabulous. | 太出色了 | 
| [37:15] | “A” For the project– and then that, | 这个课题给你A | 
| [37:17] | combined with your poor attendance | 综合你稀稀拉拉的出勤率 | 
| [37:18] | and your low test scores, | 和少得可怜的测验成绩 | 
| [37:20] | would give you a “C” for the class. | 物理课给你个C | 
| [37:21] | And now you can go back to your double Ds. | 那现在你就可以回到那些D杯辣妹堆里了 | 
| [37:25] | Cool. | 好极了 | 
| [37:25] | Ladies, he’s all yours. | 美女们 他归你们了 | 
| [37:47] | This was amazing. | 今天真是太棒了 | 
| [37:49] | And, uh, I’m sure I didn’t make it easier for you. | 我知道自己肯定没帮上你什么忙 | 
| [37:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:53] | Well, you don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 | 
| [37:56] | Look, you had every reason to doubt me, | 你完全有理由怀疑我 | 
| [37:58] | and I’m sorry for the way that we first met. | 对于我们相遇的方式 我表示抱歉 | 
| [38:02] | Hitting me with a car was starting with a bang. | 开车撞倒我算是个给力的开始 | 
| [38:08] | You trust me now? | 你现在信任我了吗 | 
| [38:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对信任你 | 
| [38:11] | And I like what you’ve done with the bar. | 我喜欢你为酒吧所做的一切 | 
| [38:14] | Maybe it actually can be something. | 或许它真的能红火起来 | 
| [38:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:17] | No, that… really doesn’t interest me. | 不 其实我志不在此 | 
| [38:20] | Wait, then what were we doing all this for? | 等等 那我们忙活这些都是为什么 | 
| [38:21] | Liam, what I was selling tonight wasn’t the Offshore. | 利亚姆 我今晚要推销的不是离岸酒吧 | 
| [38:26] | It was you. | 而是你 | 
| [38:28] | And, honey, you sold like ice cream on a warm summer day. | 亲爱的 你就像盛夏的冰激凌一样大受欢迎 | 
| [38:38] | There is so much more to life than this bar. | 酒吧并非人生的全部 | 
| [38:57] | Maisy. | 美诗 | 
| [38:58] | Hi, sweetie. | 宝贝 | 
| [39:00] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [39:02] | I missed you. | 我想你了 | 
| [39:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [39:05] | Stuck in traffic? | 被塞在路上了吗 | 
| [39:08] | Hi, Greg. | 格雷格 | 
| [39:11] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 | 
| [39:15] | Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [39:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 | 
| [39:20] | I… I just wanted to see if she was okay. | 我只想看看她好不好 | 
| [39:23] | When I heard that you and Leslie were breaking up, I… | 当我听说你和莱斯莉离婚了 我… | 
| [39:25] | She called me… | 她打电话给我 | 
| [39:26] | because she wanted to meet Maisy. | 因为她想见美诗 | 
| [39:30] | Because Adrianna and I are friends. | 因为阿德里安娜是我的朋友 | 
| [39:38] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你都没告诉我 | 
| [39:39] | I should have. | 我是该说 | 
| [39:41] | I just thought this would be | 我只是觉得对艾德和美诗来说 | 
| [39:42] | a good time for Ade to meet Maisy. | 这是个见面的好时机 | 
| [39:44] | It went really well. | 进行得很顺利 | 
| [39:46] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [39:49] | I… Okay, I don’t even know where to start. | 这要我怎么说才好 | 
| [39:53] | The decision for Maisy to meet her birth mother | 美诗要不要见她的生母 | 
| [39:55] | is not for you or Adrianna to make. | 轮不到你和阿德里安娜说了算 | 
| [39:58] | It’s for Maisy to make, and right now, | 要由美诗说了算 而现在 | 
| [40:00] | she’s too young to know what to do. | 她还太小 还做不了决定 | 
| [40:01] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [40:02] | I should… I didn’t think. | 我欠考虑 | 
| [40:03] | No, you didn’t think. | 是的 你欠考虑 | 
| [40:04] | And you lied to me. | 而且你还对我撒谎 | 
| [40:07] | You should’ve told me that you knew Adrianna. | 你应该告诉我你认识阿德里安娜 | 
| [40:09] | I… how do I trust you with Maisy? | 我怎么能放心把美诗交给你 | 
| [40:12] | How do I trust you now with anything? | 我现在还能相信你什么 | 
| [40:14] | Greg, this is all my fault. | 格雷格 这都是我的错 | 
| [40:16] | Okay, Silver is a good person and a good friend. | 小银是个好人 也是个好朋友 | 
| [40:20] | You have no idea how good. | 你都不知道她有多好 | 
| [40:22] | Okay, look, I appreciate your loyalty, | 好吧 我欣赏你对朋友的忠诚 | 
| [40:25] | but it’s really none of your business. | 但这跟你没有半点关系 | 
| [40:29] | I can’t have you in my daughter’s life. | 我不能让你参与我女儿的生活 | 
| [40:33] | Or in mine. | 也不能参与我的生活 | 
| [40:39] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [40:41] | I understand. | 我能理解 | 
| [40:43] | Enjoy New York. | 祝你在纽约过得愉快 | 
| [40:52] | It was really nice meeting you, Maisy. | 见到你真的很高兴 美诗 | 
| [40:59] | All right, sweetie. Grab your horses. | 好了 宝贝 拿上你的小马 | 
| [41:01] | Good girl. | 乖乖女 | 
| [41:06] | Thank you for being such a good father. | 谢谢你是个如此称职的爸爸 |