| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You cheated on her. | 你偷腥了 | 
| [00:03] | No, I didn’t. Okay, Holly snuck in and attacked me. | 我没有好不 霍莉潜入我家偷袭了我 | 
| [00:06] | Naomi walked in before I could push her away. | 我还没来得及推开她 娜欧米就进来了 | 
| [00:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [00:09] | Naomi, I told you, I didn’t cheat on you. | 娜欧米 我说过我没背叛你 | 
| [00:11] | I believe you, about Holly, I do. | 霍莉的事我相信你 真的 | 
| [00:14] | It’s just that it doesn’t matter | 那件事无所谓了 | 
| [00:15] | because I know that I need to change, | 因为我知道自己需要有所改变 | 
| [00:18] | and it doesn’t have anything to do with you. | 而这些都与你无关 | 
| [00:22] | Is everything okay with your dad? | 你爸爸还好吧 | 
| [00:23] | He’s turning himself in, | 他准备自首了 | 
| [00:24] | with what he has on my uncle. | 揭发我叔叔的罪行 | 
| [00:25] | They’re both going away for a long time. | 会有很长一段时间看不到他们 | 
| [00:27] | Now that everything’s out in the open, | 既然事情都说开了 | 
| [00:28] | I was hoping we could start over. | 我在想我们能不能重新开始 | 
| [00:29] | I’m still seeing Greg. | 我还在跟格雷格约会 | 
| [00:31] | – You know that song of mine that you sampled? – Yeah. | -要知道你试唱我的那首歌 -怎么 | 
| [00:34] | It’s about my daughter, Maisy. | 是关于我女儿美诗的 | 
| [00:37] | Do you know it’s been almost three years | 你知道我把她送走 | 
| [00:38] | since I gave her away? | 快三年了吗 | 
| [00:39] | It is so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 | 
| [00:42] | She has your eyes. | 眼睛很像你 | 
| [00:43] | Thanks, but she’s adopted. | 谢谢 其实她是领养的 | 
| [00:44] | The birth mother was a local girl still in high school, | 孩子的生母是本地人 当时还是高中生 | 
| [00:47] | and she just wanted her baby to get a good home. | 她想让孩子在一个好人家长大 | 
| [00:49] | That’s how we got Maisy. | 于是我们就有了美诗 | 
| [00:51] | Vanessa was there the night of the accident. | 事发当晚 瓦内萨在现场 | 
| [00:53] | She’s been here every day since. | 之后她就天天照顾我 | 
| [00:55] | Vanessa said that a black car hit you, | 瓦内萨说是辆黑色汽车撞了你 | 
| [00:57] | but the mechanic said that your bike was covered in maroon paint. | 但技工却说你摩托车上覆着褐红色漆料 | 
| [01:02] | Yes. Help, please. | 救命 | 
| [01:03] | There’s been an accident. | 出车祸了 | 
| [01:05] | It was a hit-and-run. | 司机肇事逃逸了 | 
| [01:06] | I have decided to go to Carnegie Mellon. | 我决定要去卡内基·梅隆大学了 | 
| [01:10] | Here is to fresh starts. | 敬新的开始 | 
| [01:13] | Oh, this isn’t my I.D. | 这不是我的身份证 | 
| [01:15] | Is it someone you know? | 你认识她吗 | 
| [01:17] | Clare Hallenberg. | 克莱尔·哈伦贝格 | 
| [01:19] | No. I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 | 
| [01:41] | Somebody kill me, please! | 谁来杀了我啊 麻溜的 | 
| [01:48] | This is the soundtrack to my nightmares. | 这是我噩梦的背景音 | 
| [01:51] | Hey, hey, hey, as a freeloader, I know I can’t complain, | 我知道我一个吃白饭的 不该抱怨什么 | 
| [01:54] | but Austin has been playing | 但一个星期以来 | 
| [01:55] | that broken-hearted country crap for a week. | 奥斯汀一直在放悲情乡村音乐 | 
| [01:58] | Ah, the poor guy– he hasn’t been the same | 真可怜啊 和娜欧米分手后 | 
| [02:00] | since Naomi broke up with him. | 他一直这样 | 
| [02:07] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们儿 早啊 | 
| [02:26] | No, he did not just finish my Oaty Nuts! | 他竟然吃光了我的麦果粒 | 
| [02:28] | Guys, we have to do something, okay? | 咱们是不是得做点什么 | 
| [02:30] | It is not right for someone to stew in their sadness like this. | 他总这么悲伤逆流成河可不成 | 
| [02:33] | I don’t think that dude has taken a shower in more than a week. | 我估计他一个多星期没洗澡了 | 
| [02:37] | You know what? Maybe I should just leave for a little while | 要不然等他状况好点 | 
| [02:39] | until he starts feeling better. | 我再回来吧 | 
| [02:40] | Yeah, maybe I should find another couch to sleep on, too. | 没错 我也该另找个地方寄宿了 | 
| [02:43] | You guys aren’t going to leave me here alone with him, are you? | 你俩不是要留我一个人跟他过吧 | 
| [02:47] | Dixon, my heart was just broken, okay? | 迪克森 我心刚碎不久好吧 | 
| [02:49] | And I was just beaten within an inch of my life. | 被甩不说 还被打得半死 | 
| [02:53] | My constitution cannot handle this level of country music. | 我可闹不住这样的乡村音乐 | 
| [02:56] | Okay, I know he’s my roommate, | 好好 我知道他是我室友 | 
| [02:58] | and he’s my responsibility, | 照顾他是我的责任 | 
| [03:00] | so, I’ll-I’ll go handle him, okay? | 我这就跟他谈谈 行了吧 | 
| [03:11] | Hey, Austin? | 喂 奥斯汀 | 
| [03:19] | Dude, you have become such a workaholic. | 妞 你都快成工作狂了 | 
| [03:22] | My new boss makes The Devil Wears Prada chick | 穿普拉达的女王跟我新老板相比 | 
| [03:23] | look like a kindergarten teacher. | 温柔得和幼儿园老师似的 | 
| [03:25] | Well, that might have something to do with the fact | 你在派对上和一个水兵 | 
| [03:27] | that you got caught having sex with a sailor | 在巨型雪球里打炮 | 
| [03:29] | in a giant snow globe at a party | 她的态度跟这有点关系吧 | 
| [03:31] | that you were supposed to be overseeing. | 你是派对负责人嘛 | 
| [03:32] | Hey, I have learned my lesson, | 我已经吸取教训了 | 
| [03:34] | and I’m never gonna let a guy | 我绝不会再让男人 | 
| [03:35] | come between me and my success again. | 阻碍我迈向成功的步伐 | 
| [03:36] | Unlike some people– Annie. | 不像那个叫安妮的 | 
| [03:38] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [03:40] | That I’m letting Liam get in the way of my life? | 你是说我还放不下利亚姆吗 | 
| [03:42] | That’s crazy. | 别逗了 | 
| [03:43] | Oh, then why are you still here? | 是吗 那你怎么还在这 | 
| [03:45] | I mean, seriously, don’t we have some big going-away party for you? | 说真的 我们要不要给你办个送别派对 | 
| [03:48] | All we’re saying is, if you’re here to stay close | 我们要说的是 你要还在这 | 
| [03:50] | to your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend, | 离前男友跟他新女友这么近 | 
| [03:52] | that’s weird. | 就不太正常了 | 
| [03:53] | What about the fact that she hasn’t left his side | 车祸后她就寸步不离利亚姆 | 
| [03:55] | since the accident? | 你怎么不说说这事 | 
| [03:56] | Or that her wallet was full of fake I.D.’s? | 还有 她钱包怎么就一堆假身份证呢 | 
| [03:58] | Oh, a girl with a fake I.D. Shocker. | 有假身份证的女孩啊 吓死人啊 | 
| [04:01] | I’m serious, guys. It’s creepy. | 我说真的 太可怕了 | 
| [04:03] | Yeah, you know what? | 是吗 可是… | 
| [04:03] | You going through another girl’s purse | 你搜查别人的钱包 | 
| [04:05] | kind of makes you the creepy one. | 多少都让人觉得你才可怕 | 
| [04:09] | Shoot. | 哎呀 | 
| [04:12] | I hope those weren’t for my mom. | 希望这些不是要给我妈的 | 
| [04:14] | She hates sloppiness. | 她讨厌邋邋遢遢的 | 
| [04:16] | It’s all right, Holly. I’m sure it was just an accident. | 没事 霍莉 我知道这只是个意外 | 
| [04:22] | That was an accident, too. | 这也只是个意外 | 
| [04:24] | Yeah, you know what? | 我说 | 
| [04:24] | I really don’t feel like witnessing a murder this morning. | 我可不想大早上就目睹凶杀案 | 
| [04:27] | Your move, sweetie. | 该你出招了 甜心 | 
| [04:31] | I can’t believe you let her get away without a severe limp. | 真不敢相信你这么轻易就放过她了 | 
| [04:34] | Oh, following my old impulses for revenge never got me anywhere. | 冲动报复只会让我固步自封 一事无成 | 
| [04:37] | That’s why I’m looking for a fresh start. | 所以我才要找寻一个新起点 | 
| [04:39] | Which is not going to happen | 要是我还纠缠于鸡毛蒜皮 | 
| [04:42] | if I engage in petty rivalries. | 不就实现不了了吗 | 
| [04:43] | I don’t think Holly got the memo. | 我觉得霍莉可不这么想 | 
| [04:46] | Doesn’t matter. | 无妨 | 
| [04:46] | The New Naomi is about turning the other cheek. | 新新娜欧米要忍气吞声 忍辱负重 | 
| [04:48] | But she stole your boyfriend. | 但她抢了你男友 | 
| [04:50] | ‘Cause she thinks I stole her mother. | 那是因为她以为我抢了她妈妈 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, my God, that’s it. | 天哪 我明白了 | 
| [04:54] | Holly is Holly | 霍莉之所以如此 | 
| [04:54] | because of the relationship she has with her mother. | 是因为她们母女关系不和谐 | 
| [04:56] | If I fix things between them, | 要是我修复了她俩的关系 | 
| [04:58] | then I won’t have to deal with a Nemesis on campus, | 我在学校就不用对付她这个死对头了 | 
| [05:00] | I’ll probably get a promotion, | 还有可能获得晋升 | 
| [05:03] | and then being New Naomi will be super easy! | 到时候成为新新娜欧米还不是手到擒来 | 
| [05:05] | Finito! | 搞定了[意大利语] | 
| [05:08] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的吧 | 
| [05:09] | ‘Cause you can’t keep turning the other cheek forever. | 毕竟你不能总是忍气吞声 | 
| [05:11] | You’re going to run out of cheeks. | 不然早晚被人踩在脚底 | 
| [05:19] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你 | 
| [05:19] | – You know that agency I just signed with? – Yeah. | -你知道刚我签的那个经纪公司吧 -知道 | 
| [05:21] | Just got me my dream gig. | 刚给我了份梦寐以求的工作 | 
| [05:23] | Nick, that’s amazing. | 真是太棒了 尼克 | 
| [05:24] | I’m going to Afghanistan. | 我就要去阿富汗了 | 
| [05:27] | Where you going? | 去哪 | 
| [05:28] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗啊 | 
| [05:30] | It’s a combat photojournalism assignment. | 委派我做战地摄影记者 | 
| [05:31] | You’re looking at the next Robert Capa. | 你眼前就是下一个罗伯特·卡帕 | 
| [05:34] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [05:35] | He’s the greatest war photographer of all time. | 有史以来最有名的战地摄影家 | 
| [05:37] | My personal hero. | 我心目中的英雄 | 
| [05:39] | I didn’t know your hero is a war photographer. | 我都不知道你的英雄是个战地摄影家 | 
| [05:41] | Oh, he was till he was blown up by a land mine in 1954. | 他曾经是 直到1954年他踩到了地雷 | 
| [05:45] | Which would then make him dead. | 然后他死了吗 | 
| [05:46] | Hey, there’s worse things in life. | 生命中有比这还惨的事 | 
| [05:49] | Like not following your passion. | 像是不能追随自己的梦想 | 
| [05:51] | Don’t worry. I’ll be fine, okay? | 别担心 我会好好的 | 
| [05:53] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 | 
| [05:54] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 | 
| [05:58] | – That place was awesome. – Yeah. | -那地方棒极了 -没错 | 
| [06:00] | You know, sometimes I forget there’s a whole world | 有时候我都忘了在那个小小的校园之外 | 
| [06:02] | outside my little campus cocoon. | 还有一个大大的世界 | 
| [06:04] | Yeah, I figured you must get so tired of running | 是啊 整天和同一帮老师学生打交道 | 
| [06:06] | into the same students and people you know all the time. | 我猜你也厌倦了 | 
| [06:09] | Yeah, being a lit teacher– | 做一名文学老师 | 
| [06:10] | it’s kind of like being a rock star. | 和做摇滚明星有点像 | 
| [06:12] | Must be how I got a table | 肯定因为这个我才订到了 | 
| [06:13] | for tonight at Chez Paris. | 今晚”在巴黎”餐厅的位子 | 
| [06:15] | Ooh, how fancy. What’s the occasion? | 那里很高档啊 为了什么呢 | 
| [06:17] | Well, soft-shell crabs are in season. | 软壳螃蟹正当时令 | 
| [06:20] | Oh, and I’m divorced. | 还有 我终于离婚了 | 
| [06:22] | Believe me, it’s a huge relief for the both of us. | 相信我 这对我俩都是解脱 | 
| [06:24] | And we’ve even agreed to share custody of Maisy. | 我们也同意一起承担美诗的抚养权 | 
| [06:28] | You don’t really have to tell me that stuff. | 其实你没必要把这些告诉我 | 
| [06:30] | You know, your family situation is-is your business. | 你家里的事情你自己处理就好了 | 
| [06:32] | Well, maybe I’d like to make it your business. | 其实我是想让你和我共同分担 | 
| [06:35] | My ex wants to move to Connecticut, | 我前妻想搬去康涅狄格州 | 
| [06:37] | and it got me thinking– | 所以我在想 | 
| [06:38] | my contract with CU is up this semester. | 我与哥伦比亚大学的合同本学期到期 | 
| [06:41] | I’ve got an offer from Columbia University | 哥大向我提供了 | 
| [06:42] | for a tenure track position, | 终身教授的职位 | 
| [06:44] | and I’m considering it… | 我在考虑接不接受… | 
| [06:46] | if you’ll come with me. | 如果你和我一起去的话 | 
| [06:49] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [06:51] | Are you asking me to move to New York? | 你这是邀请我一起搬去纽约吗 | 
| [06:55] | I understand. | 我能理解 | 
| [06:56] | Yeah, it’s a, it’s a bigger change for you. | 对你来说是有点突然 | 
| [06:58] | Um, our relationship is new, | 我们刚刚交往 | 
| [07:00] | and you have friends here, so… | 你的朋友都在这里 所以如果你拒绝… | 
| [07:02] | No, no– you’re right, I would miss my friends, | 你说得对 我可能会舍不得我的朋友 | 
| [07:04] | but, look, if a relationship with you means | 但如果一定要搬离这里 | 
| [07:07] | leaving them behind, then… | 才能和你在一起的话 | 
| [07:11] | New York, here I come. | 纽约 走起 | 
| [07:14] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:16] | If I knew this stupid food truck | 如果我知道那个鬼餐车 | 
| [07:17] | was on the other side of the planet, | 有十万八千里远 | 
| [07:18] | I might have worn different shoes. | 我肯定换双舒服点的鞋 | 
| [07:20] | Look, this is the best Tex-Mex in L.A., okay? | 那是全洛杉矶最好的德州式墨西哥料理 | 
| [07:22] | Step one in my plan to make Austin feel better. | 我准备首先搞定奥斯汀的胃 | 
| [07:25] | The GPS says it’s, like, 27 yards away, but I don’t see it. | GPS显示在25米内 我怎么看不到 | 
| [07:31] | – Whoa, okay. – What? | -矮油我擦 -怎么了 | 
| [07:32] | Don’t freak out, but over there is Silver with New Guy, okay? | 别紧张 只不过小银在和一个新男人拍拖 | 
| [07:35] | Let’s just keep walking. | 直走别拐弯 | 
| [07:36] | Remember what happened at the fashion show. | 还记得时装秀那天的事吧 | 
| [07:37] | No, no, no, no, I refuse to be a crazy ex-loser-boyfriend | 我才不要变成被抛弃的苦逼前男友 | 
| [07:40] | like Hop along Sad Boy back there. | 死缠烂打 哭天抢地的 | 
| [07:41] | No, Silver and I can be friends. | 我和小银可以做朋友 | 
| [07:44] | Greg. | 格雷格 | 
| [07:46] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [07:48] | I just want to let you know that we’re 100% cool. | 我是想说 咱俩完全没必要有芥蒂 | 
| [07:50] | You know, I don’t want there to be any | 我不想有那种 | 
| [07:52] | old boyfriend- new boyfriend weirdness. | 新旧男友狭路相逢的尴尬 | 
| [07:56] | Glad to hear it. | 这很好 | 
| [07:58] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [07:59] | Have we met? | 我们见过面吗 | 
| [08:01] | You look really familiar. | 你长得很像一个人 | 
| [08:02] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [08:08] | Well, | 啧啧 | 
| [08:08] | so much for you and Silver being friends, yeah? | 和小银保持友谊真是辛苦您了 | 
| [08:11] | Well, I couldn’t have been nicer. | 我努力了 | 
| [08:12] | That wasn’t easy, considering how badly | 这可不容易 要知道 | 
| [08:14] | I want to stab him in the face with a fork. | 我真想一叉子戳他脸上 | 
| [08:18] | Coffee? | 咖啡 | 
| [08:19] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [08:29] | I like that one. When’d you get it? | 我喜欢这个 你什么时候去纹的 | 
| [08:31] | Uh, that is a long and boring story. | 说来话长 | 
| [08:35] | Maybe… | 是吗 | 
| [08:38] | but I still want to hear it. | 可我还是想知道 | 
| [08:39] | I want to know everything about you. | 我想知道关于你的所有事情 | 
| [08:42] | Well, I’m not that interesting. | 我没什么故事可讲 | 
| [08:45] | You know what? We should take a trip together. | 我们应该一起去旅行 | 
| [08:48] | Best way to get to know someone is by traveling with them. | 了解一个人最好的方法就是一起去旅行 | 
| [08:51] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下吧 | 
| [08:53] | That’s a maybe. | 考虑啊 | 
| [08:54] | Maybe’s good. | 能考虑就有戏 | 
| [09:00] | Hey. | 咳咳 | 
| [09:01] | Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [09:04] | I thought you, uh, left for Carnegie Mellon. | 我以为你转学去卡内基梅隆了 | 
| [09:06] | I was going to, but the semester had already started, | 我是要去 但是这个学期已经开学了 | 
| [09:09] | and I had too many loose ends to tie up in L.A. | 我在洛杉矶还有很多零碎事没处理完 | 
| [09:12] | So what can I do for you? | 那我能帮你点什么 | 
| [09:17] | Well, I, I just came by for Dixon, actually. | 其实我是为了迪克森而来的 | 
| [09:20] | He, he really wants to read | 他很想读那本 | 
| [09:21] | Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, | 《摩托车保养的禅宗与艺术》 | 
| [09:23] | and I know you have a copy. | 我知道你有一本 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah, man, uh, it’s in a box somewhere. | 是的 不知道在哪里压箱底呢 | 
| [09:32] | I’ll see if I can find it. | 我去找找看 | 
| [09:33] | Great. | 好 | 
| [09:38] | I thought you might be looking for this… | 你是不是在找这个 | 
| [09:41] | Clare. | 克莱尔 | 
| [09:44] | Liam never mentioned you were a klepto. | 利亚姆没给我说你有窃盗癖 | 
| [09:46] | I accidentally took the wrong purse | 我不小心拿错钱包了 | 
| [09:48] | because we have the same one, remember? | 我有个一样的 记得吗 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah, I guess we have the same taste in a lot of things. | 当然 我们在很多事情上品味都相似 | 
| [09:54] | Look, I don’t know which one of those I.D.’s is the real you, | 我不知道这一堆证件里面哪个是真的你 | 
| [09:58] | but I do know that you are a liar. | 但我知道你肯定是个骗子 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, well, that’s one thing you know. | 好吧 就算你知道了一件事 | 
| [10:02] | Now here’s another. | 再告诉你一件事 | 
| [10:04] | You’re messing with the wrong girl. | 你惹错对象了 | 
| [10:06] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你想象不到我能做出什么样的事 | 
| [10:10] | You can’t win. | 你搞不过我 | 
| [10:11] | You can only get hurt. | 你会输得伤痕累累 | 
| [10:14] | Well, Liam is the only one who I am worried about getting hurt, | 利亚姆会不会受伤害才是我唯一担心的 | 
| [10:18] | which is why I’m not telling him about any of this | 所以只要你谁都不惹 | 
| [10:21] | as long as you do the best thing for everyone | 那在你滚回你的老窝之前 | 
| [10:25] | and go back to wherever the hell you came from. | 我都不会告诉利亚姆关于你的任何事情 | 
| [10:29] | Stay away from Liam. | 离利亚姆远一点 | 
| [10:33] | Found it. | 找到了 | 
| [10:34] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [10:35] | Dixon will be so happy. | 迪克森一定开心死了 | 
| [10:38] | You guys have a nice day. | 你们好好玩吧 | 
| [10:44] | Awards season is the Super Bowl | 对于比弗利山的活动策划行业 | 
| [10:45] | of the Beverly Hills event planning business. | 颁奖季的分量相当于超级碗 | 
| [10:48] | I’ve got three parties in one night, | 一个晚上就有三场宴会 | 
| [10:50] | so it’s all hands on deck. | 必须所有人手齐上阵 | 
| [10:52] | Absolutely, you can count on me. | 我一定尽力而为 | 
| [10:53] | I know I can, | 我知道你没问题 | 
| [10:54] | which is why I’m about to give you a very big assignment. | 所以我决定给你一个重要的任务 | 
| [10:58] | Now, it’s all top secret, | 现在还属于机密 | 
| [11:00] | but the American Film Critics Society is honoring | 明晚的年度最佳艺人奖 美国影评人协会 | 
| [11:03] | Mitchell Nash with Performer of the Year tomorrow night. | 邀请到了米切尔·纳什来做主持 | 
| [11:06] | Seriously? I’m in love with that guy. | 真的吗 我爱死他了 | 
| [11:08] | Yes, well, you and half the world. | 所有妹子都爱他 | 
| [11:11] | Let’s stay professional, shall we? | 从花痴中走出来 拿出点专业态度 | 
| [11:12] | Yes, of course, I’m sorry. | 当然 刚才失态了很抱歉 | 
| [11:14] | Just… Mitchell Nash. Wow. | 因为是米切尔·纳什 你懂的 | 
| [11:15] | Okay, so I’ll be popping back and forth with all my events, | 我要在各个项目之间周旋 | 
| [11:18] | so I’m going to need you to be point on this one. | 所以我需要你全力筹备好这一场 | 
| [11:21] | Can you handle that? | 能搞定不 | 
| [11:22] | Mom… | 妈 | 
| [11:23] | are we going to go to lunch or what? | 我们还去不去吃中饭了 | 
| [11:25] | I’ve been… | 我都在… | 
| [11:26] | out in the lobby for a half hour already. | 大厅坐了半个多钟头了 | 
| [11:28] | Well, sweetheart, Naomi and I are still working. | 乖女儿 娜欧米和我还在工作 | 
| [11:30] | I know that’s a foreign concept for you. | 我知道这个词对你来说很陌生 | 
| [11:35] | Rachel… | 蕾切尔 | 
| [11:36] | – you said you need all hands on deck tomorrow night. – Yes. | -你刚说你明天要动用全部兵力 -是啊 | 
| [11:39] | Maybe Holly could work the party, too. | 也许霍莉也可以来帮忙 | 
| [11:42] | Ooh, I don’t think that’s the best idea. | 我并不觉得这是个好主意 | 
| [11:45] | Oh, really, what a shock. | 是吗 好奇怪 | 
| [11:46] | I thought all of Naomi’s ideas are brilliant. | 我以为娜欧米的主意都是金点子呢 | 
| [11:47] | I’m sure she’ll do a great job. | 她肯定能出色完成任务 | 
| [11:49] | Besides, you’re her mother– | 况且她是您女儿 | 
| [11:51] | she has event planning in her DNA– | 她打娘胎里就开始学习策划晚会了 | 
| [11:53] | and I could really use the help. | 而且我也确实需要帮手 | 
| [11:56] | Okay. | 那好吧 | 
| [11:57] | If it means that much to you. | 如果你执意要求的话 | 
| [11:59] | Congratulations, Holly, you’re Naomi’s new assistant. | 霍莉 祝贺你成为娜欧米的新助理 | 
| [12:04] | Her what? | 什么 | 
| [12:05] | Uh, assistant? Tha-That’s not what I meant. | 助理吗 我不是这个意思 | 
| [12:07] | Well, she’s your idea, so she’s your responsibility. | 她是你举荐的 她就交给你管理了 | 
| [12:10] | Now, sweetheart, let’s make this a short lunch. | 好了 乖女儿 我们去吃个小饭 | 
| [12:13] | I’m sure Naomi has a lot of work for you to do. | 等会娜欧米肯定会有一堆任务布置给你 | 
| [12:18] | Great, I work for you now. | 行吧 我开始给你打工了 | 
| [12:22] | Guess you got your revenge after all. | 看来你终于逮到机会报仇了 | 
| [12:51] | Oh, my God, | 苍天啊 | 
| [12:52] | I swear I have never seen you work this hard. | 我发誓我从没见过你这么认真工作 | 
| [12:55] | You said that yesterday. | 你昨天就说了这句话 | 
| [12:56] | Yeah, well, I’m still getting used to it. | 好吧 我总得适应一下吧 | 
| [12:58] | I have to run this huge Hollywood awards party tonight, | 我要筹备今晚的好莱坞颁奖盛典 | 
| [13:01] | and I brilliantly convinced my boss | 我还天才般地说服我们老板 | 
| [13:03] | to hire my archnemesis as my assistant. | 雇佣我的死对头当我的助理 | 
| [13:06] | Holly is your new assistant? | 霍莉是你的新助理吗 | 
| [13:09] | What is that, some sort of death wish or something? | 你这不是自寻死路嘛 | 
| [13:11] | I was trying to do the right thing and it bit me in the ass. | 我本来想做件好事 没想到适得其反 | 
| [13:15] | So, is this a big event with, | 晚会场面很大吧 | 
| [13:17] | like, a whole red carpet and everything? | 铺满了红毯 星光熠熠吧 | 
| [13:19] | Yes, movie stars, TV stars, models. | 对 电影电视明星 名模都会参加 | 
| [13:21] | Oh, my God, I have a stomachache. | 天哪 我的胃又开始疼了 | 
| [13:24] | Hey, by any chance, | 你们有没有可能 | 
| [13:25] | do you need a photographer for the event? | 再多加一个摄影师 | 
| [13:27] | Not me– um, | 我不是指我 | 
| [13:29] | I’m actually asking about Nick. | 我只是想帮尼克打听一下 | 
| [13:30] | I would just really love for him to get a job | 我真希望他能在城里找个工作 | 
| [13:32] | that’s actually in town, and he’s really… | 他真的… | 
| [13:34] | Yeah, he’s hired. | 他已经是我们的摄影师了 | 
| [13:35] | – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. | -你说的是真的吗 -嗯 | 
| [13:36] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 真是太好了 | 
| [13:37] | On one condition– | 不过有一个条件 | 
| [13:39] | he has to get a shot of me with Mitchell Nash. | 他得帮我和米切尔·纳什拍合影 | 
| [13:40] | Okay, I’m sure that will not be a problem. | 绝对没问题 | 
| [13:42] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 太感谢了 | 
| [13:48] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [13:49] | I picked up the name tags from the printer | 我把打印好的姓名牌拿来了 | 
| [13:52] | and I got you a cup of coffee | 还给您捎了杯咖啡 | 
| [13:53] | that I didn’t even spit in… boss. | 您放心 我绝对没吐口水 老大 | 
| [13:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:58] | Now I need you to seal all the gift cards into envelopes. | 现在你去把礼品卡塞进信封 然后封好 | 
| [14:01] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你别把我当傻瓜 | 
| [14:03] | I am not licking booby-trapped envelopes. | 我才不会去舔那些你动了手脚的信封 | 
| [14:05] | They’re self-adhesive, | 信封会自粘的 你用不着舔 | 
| [14:07] | and, Holly, we have to trust each other | 霍莉 如果我们要一起工作 | 
| [14:08] | if we’re gonna be working together. | 就得信任彼此 | 
| [14:11] | Is that why you won’t take a sip of the coffee? | 那你就喝一口我给你带的咖啡吧 | 
| [14:24] | I lied about the spit. | 里面其实有我的口水 | 
| [14:28] | Holly, look… | 霍莉 听着 | 
| [14:31] | your mother thinks that you have a sense of entitlement. | 你妈觉得你总以自我为中心 | 
| [14:33] | Don’t you want a chance to prove her wrong? | 你不想借此机会证明她是错的吗 | 
| [14:36] | Don’t you want to show her what you’re capable of? | 你不想证明你的实力吗 | 
| [14:38] | My mother does have a pretty low opinion of me, | 我妈的确把我看扁我了 | 
| [14:40] | but I’m sure she knows I can stuff an envelope. | 但糊信封这种小事根本证明不了什么 | 
| [14:42] | Okay, fine, fine, what if I gave you a bigger job? | 好吧 那我交给你一项大任务如何 | 
| [14:45] | Would you trust me then? | 现在相信我了吧 | 
| [14:46] | I’m listening. | 你说 | 
| [14:47] | I want you to go to the hotel tonight, | 你今晚去酒店 | 
| [14:49] | pick up Mitchell Nash, | 接米切尔·纳什 | 
| [14:50] | and bring him directly to the red carpet. | 把他直接带到晚会现场 | 
| [14:52] | Why would you give up your chance to hang out with a movie star? | 你怎么会把这个美差让给我呢 | 
| [14:54] | Because, once your mom sees how you handle the talent, | 因为你妈要是看到你都能把大腕搞定 | 
| [14:56] | she’ll finally get a sense of what you’re capable of. | 她就会了解你的实力 | 
| [14:58] | Why do you care what my mother thinks of me? | 你为何如此关心我在我妈眼中的形象 | 
| [15:00] | Because I’m trying to be a good person, | 因为我一直努力想做个好人 | 
| [15:01] | but you keep getting in my way. | 可你却妨碍了我 | 
| [15:04] | And I’m your boss, so stop asking so many questions. | 再说了 我是老板 你只管做就行了 | 
| [15:11] | Hey, brother, can I get two beers over here, please? | 哥们 来两杯啤酒 | 
| [15:14] | You know I don’t drink, right? | 你知道我不喝酒的 | 
| [15:15] | They’re both for me. | 两杯都是给我的 | 
| [15:17] | Do you really think drinking is going | 你觉得喝酒真的能帮你 | 
| [15:18] | to help you get over the breakup? | 走出失恋的阴影吗 | 
| [15:20] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him. | 我一直在这么劝他 | 
| [15:21] | Dix, I know you think it’s your job to cheer me up, | 小迪 作为哥们 我知道你想帮我 | 
| [15:24] | but it’s not. | 但你还是别管我了 | 
| [15:25] | Okay, you’re just my roommate. This isn’t on you, | 我们只是室友 你没必要这么做 | 
| [15:28] | so just stay out of my way and let me handle my heartbreak | 所以让我一个人静静 独自疗伤吧 | 
| [15:30] | the way a real man should– | 男子汉就得这样 | 
| [15:31] | by getting drunk off my ass and feeding the pelicans. | 大醉一场 给鹈鹕喂点食 | 
| [15:33] | Feeding the… | 给什么喂食 | 
| [15:38] | Whoa, uh, Annie, uh, w-what’s going on? | 安妮 你干嘛呢 | 
| [15:41] | Uh, just looking for Liam. | 我在找利亚姆 | 
| [15:43] | Okay, um, look, I’m going to tell you this out of love, okay? | 我觉得为了让彼此幸福 | 
| [15:47] | You got to let Liam go. | 你还是放手吧 | 
| [15:49] | You don’t want to end up like Austin, | 你总不想变成奥斯汀那样 | 
| [15:51] | desperately clinging onto a dead relationship. | 死死抱住那已经逝去的感情 | 
| [15:53] | I promise you, I’m fine. | 相信我 我好着呢 | 
| [15:56] | Good, good, | 那就好 | 
| [15:58] | ’cause trying to cheer up heartbroken people is exhausting. | 安慰一颗破碎的心能累死人啊 | 
| [16:02] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [16:03] | Good, good. | 挺好的 | 
| [16:04] | Uh, so, have you seen Vanessa anywhere? | 见到瓦内萨了吗 | 
| [16:07] | She took off pretty quickly. | 她闪了个面 很快就走了 | 
| [16:08] | I didn’t get a chance to ask where. | 我还没来及问她要去哪儿 | 
| [16:10] | How’s Liam? | 利亚姆呢 | 
| [16:11] | Did he take it okay? | 他还好吧 | 
| [16:13] | He seemed fine. | 他看起来挺好的 | 
| [16:14] | He was pretty excited to be going out of town with her. | 和瓦内萨一起出城了 很兴奋 | 
| [16:18] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [16:19] | Vanessa left with Liam? | 瓦内萨是和利亚姆一起走的 | 
| [16:22] | They took off a little while ago on his motorcycle. | 他们骑摩托车刚刚离开 | 
| [16:26] | Annie, are you okay? | 安妮 你没事吧 | 
| [16:33] | I have to find out where they went. | 我得弄清楚他们去哪了 | 
| [16:35] | Try to remember. | 你好好想一想 | 
| [16:36] | Annie, you need to calm down, okay? | 安妮 冷静点 好吗 | 
| [16:37] | Vanessa did not force Liam to go with her. | 利亚姆是自愿和瓦内萨走的 | 
| [16:39] | He seemed pretty excited. | 他们还非常开心 | 
| [16:41] | Yeah, but that’s because he has no clue | 没错 可他根本就不了解 | 
| [16:42] | what he’s dealing with. | 他身边的这个女人是多么可怕 | 
| [16:44] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 | 
| [16:45] | I found multiple I.D.’s in her purse, okay? | 她钱包里有好几张假身份证 | 
| [16:47] | Vanessa is not even her real name. | 瓦内萨甚至都不是她真名 | 
| [16:49] | Okay, is a fake I.D. Really such a big deal? | 一张伪造的身份证没什么大不了的 | 
| [16:53] | It’s more than that. | 远不止这些 | 
| [16:54] | When I took his motorcycle in to get fixed, | 我把他的摩托拿去修理的时候 | 
| [16:55] | the mechanic said he found maroon paint all over his bike. | 技工说他的车上覆满了褐红色的漆 | 
| [16:59] | Vanessa drives a maroon car, | 瓦内萨开的就是一辆褐红色的车 | 
| [17:00] | so maybe she was the hit-and-run driver, all right? | 所以瓦内萨很有可能就是肇事逃逸者 | 
| [17:02] | Why did she lie and why is she still hanging around? | 她为什么要撒谎 而且还逍遥法外 | 
| [17:05] | Well, maybe there’s a good explanation. | 也许她有合理的解释 | 
| [17:07] | We all have a past, right? | 人人都有过去 | 
| [17:10] | I mean, if you Googled me, you’d crap yourself. | 如果你去谷歌我 肯定傻眼 | 
| [17:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [17:15] | She said I have no clue who I’m dealing with. | 她说我不明白她是何许人也 | 
| [17:17] | I should do my homework. | 我该做足功课 | 
| [17:19] | Annie, wait. | 安妮 等等 | 
| [17:20] | Okay, maybe Vanessa is trouble. | 也许瓦内萨是个大麻烦 | 
| [17:22] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你的推测错了呢 | 
| [17:24] | If you’re still hung up on Liam | 如果你一直缠着利亚姆 | 
| [17:26] | and she’s not chopping him up into pieces somewhere, | 而瓦内萨又没有做任何伤害他的事 | 
| [17:30] | you’ll push him away further than ever. | 你就把利亚姆推得更远了 | 
| [17:44] | Okay, I’m sorry, this is incredible– are you kidding me? | 抱歉 真令人难以置信 我是在做梦吗 | 
| [17:47] | Never in my life did I think | 我从来没想过 | 
| [17:48] | I was actually gonna be standing anywhere near a red carpet. | 我可以在这种晚会的红毯上随意走动 | 
| [17:50] | Yeah, it’s, it’s good, I guess. | 感觉很棒吧 | 
| [17:51] | I didn’t realize you were so into this thing. | 没想到你这么在意这事 | 
| [17:52] | Uh, uh, check it out– | 快看 | 
| [17:54] | girl who won the reality show | 那个女孩就是真人秀冠军 | 
| [17:55] | where they eat live rats. | 她在比赛的时候生吃老鼠 | 
| [18:04] | Naomi, everything looks great. | 娜欧米 一切都看起来不错 | 
| [18:07] | I want to thank you for all of your hard work. | 我要对你辛勤的工作表示感谢 | 
| [18:09] | Don’t thank me yet. | 别急着谢我 | 
| [18:11] | Did you pick up Mitchell Nash? | 你接到米切尔·纳什了吗 | 
| [18:12] | I sent Holly. | 我让霍莉去接了 | 
| [18:13] | Holly? | 霍莉 | 
| [18:14] | – You, you… – She’ll be here any minute. | -你… -她马上就到 | 
| [18:16] | This is a very big night for my company, | 今晚对我们的公司来说非常重要 | 
| [18:18] | and you’re risking all to make peace with Holly? | 你怎么能为了跟霍莉和好而冒险呢 | 
| [18:21] | You know, you need to understand | 你得搞清楚 | 
| [18:23] | that there are some relationships | 有些感情并不值得 | 
| [18:24] | that are just not worth the trouble. | 花心思去挽回 | 
| [18:25] | Oh! Finally! | 你终于来了 | 
| [18:29] | Where is he? | 米切尔·纳什呢 | 
| [18:30] | I went to the hotel, | 我去了酒店 | 
| [18:31] | and they said Mitchell Nash wasn’t staying there. | 可他们说米切尔·纳什不住在那 | 
| [18:33] | Well, of course not. | 那是当然 | 
| [18:34] | Do you think he stays under his own name? | 你觉得他会以自己的真名登记入住吗 | 
| [18:35] | Oh, my God, | 天哪 | 
| [18:36] | I forgot to give Holly Mitchell’s fake name. | 我忘了给霍莉他的假名 | 
| [18:38] | Look, stop covering for her, Naomi. | 娜欧米 别替她说情了 | 
| [18:40] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我的女儿 | 
| [18:41] | She’s never learned responsibility | 她毫无责任感 | 
| [18:42] | because she never had to, | 因为她没必要担责任 | 
| [18:43] | but you do, so fix it– now. | 但这是你的责任 现在去把这事解决了 | 
| [19:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 | 
| [19:04] | – Now you? – Shh. | -你也开始听了吗 -嘘 | 
| [19:06] | It’s strangely soothing. | 这曲子真是出奇的治愈 | 
| [19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:10] | Well, I got Lee’s orange chicken. | 我买了李氏陈皮鸡 | 
| [19:12] | I hope it’s still your favorite. | 希望你还喜欢吃 | 
| [19:13] | Yes, now and forever. | 当然 永远都是 | 
| [19:15] | Wow, you really do know how to make me feel better. | 你真了解我 知道怎么会让我好受些 | 
| [19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:19] | I mean, a lot of things change, | 即便物是人非 | 
| [19:20] | but you can always count on Lee’s orange chicken. | 李氏陈皮鸡却总会伴你左右 | 
| [19:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:27] | I really am glad we’re friends again. | 真的很高兴我们还能做朋友 | 
| [19:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [19:32] | I mean, after everything we’ve been through, | 经历了这么多事 | 
| [19:34] | it’s kind of unbelievable. | 能有一个这样的结局真是难以置信 | 
| [19:35] | Yeah, breakup, the whole Silver thing. | 没错 先是和你分手 后来又是小银 | 
| [19:38] | Being a pregnant teenager when it just ruins your life | 做个青少年妈妈给不了你名气 | 
| [19:40] | and doesn’t get you a reality show. | 还会毁了你的生活 | 
| [19:41] | Yeah, well, you seem like you’re in a much better place. | 是啊 不过看上去你现在过得好多了 | 
| [19:44] | I really am. | 这话不假 | 
| [19:45] | I mean, whenever I get sad about giving away Maisy, | 每次为送走美诗而难过的时候 | 
| [19:48] | I just try to imagine | 我就努力想象 | 
| [19:50] | this little three-year-old with a happy family. | 她生活在一个幸福家庭的样子 | 
| [19:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [19:55] | I couldn’t have gotten through it all without friends, | 多亏了朋友们 否则我肯定挺不过来 | 
| [19:58] | especially without you. | 尤其是你 | 
| [20:04] | You should go talk to Silver. | 你该去找小银谈谈 | 
| [20:07] | What am I gonna do– go up to her house | 你要我怎么做呢 去她家 | 
| [20:09] | and try to convince her how important it is to be friends? | 让她相信做回朋友非常重要 | 
| [20:13] | Nah, ’cause what if it’s too late? | 不行 万一为时已晚呢 | 
| [20:17] | I mean, it’s never too late to get it all back. | 重拾友谊永远不会嫌晚 | 
| [20:20] | Look at us. | 看看我们就知道了 | 
| [20:33] | Dude, you do not need another beer. | 兄弟 别再一杯一杯地添了 | 
| [20:36] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 | 
| [20:38] | I need ten. | 我一下要了十杯 | 
| [20:40] | Look, I know what you’re going through, okay? | 听着 我知道你现在的感受 | 
| [20:44] | Last year I was with Ivy. | 去年我跟艾薇在一起的时候 | 
| [20:45] | Things were going great, | 一切都很美好 | 
| [20:47] | and then some crazy English dude | 直到某个英国佬的出现 | 
| [20:50] | with his pants all rolled up to his knees came | 那个十三点裤子卷到膝盖上面 | 
| [20:52] | and sabotaged the relationship | 就为了报复艾薇的妈妈 | 
| [20:53] | just to get revenge on Ivy’s mom. | 故意拆散了我们 | 
| [20:56] | Look, I lost a girl that I really, really cared about, | 全赖这个可恶的混蛋 | 
| [21:00] | all because of some evil jerk. | 我失去了一个很在意的女孩子 | 
| [21:03] | What did you do? | 你当时什么反应 | 
| [21:04] | Punched him in the face. | 赏了他几拳 | 
| [21:05] | It felt so sweet. | 感觉真是爽爆了 | 
| [21:08] | I could never punch a girl in the face, though… | 我可不能揍女孩子 | 
| [21:11] | even Holly. | 即便那人是霍莉 | 
| [21:13] | Well, maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你没必要揍她 | 
| [21:17] | I got a better plan. | 我有个更好的想法 | 
| [21:18] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [21:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:23] | All right, it’s not a real road trip | 没尝过海滩边的热狗 | 
| [21:25] | until you have a beach dog. | 就称不上是真正的公路旅行 | 
| [21:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [21:32] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 | 
| [21:33] | Beats lying to me. | 总比说谎的好 | 
| [21:36] | I’m sorry, I’m joking. | 抱歉 开玩笑的 | 
| [21:39] | Well, you said you wanted to get to know me. | 你说过你想慢慢了解我 | 
| [21:42] | Maybe one of the reasons I’ve been holding back | 或许我踌躇不前 | 
| [21:44] | is because I don’t think things are over with you and Annie. | 是因为觉得你跟安妮还没有结束 | 
| [21:47] | I told you, Annie and I talked, and it’s over. | 我说过我跟安妮谈过了 我们结束了 | 
| [21:49] | It’s in the past. | 已经是过去式了 | 
| [21:50] | Well, the past has a way of coming back | 但无论我们愿意与否 | 
| [21:52] | whether we want it to or not. | 过去的情谊总能重拾 | 
| [21:54] | Not for me. | 我可不会 | 
| [21:56] | Look, this is the relationship I want to be in. | 现在这段感情才是我目前想要的 | 
| [21:59] | If there’s something standing in the way of that, | 如果有什么问题影响我们发展 | 
| [22:00] | you need to tell me. | 你得告诉我 | 
| [22:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:06] | I need to show you. | 我要让你亲眼看到 | 
| [22:14] | Silver isn’t here. | 小银不在 | 
| [22:16] | She ran out to pick up some dinner. | 她出去买晚餐了 | 
| [22:18] | Oh, okay, well… | 这样 那… | 
| [22:19] | She should be back soon, so if you want to wait inside… | 她一会儿就回 你可以进屋等 | 
| [22:22] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [22:23] | I’m sorry about how awkward it was yesterday. | 很抱歉 昨天搞得那么尴尬 | 
| [22:27] | I… hope I didn’t freak you out. | 希望没有冒犯到你 | 
| [22:29] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 | 
| [22:31] | But Silver seemed pretty upset. | 但小银似乎很不高兴 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是啊 我也发现了 | 
| [22:35] | Breakups are hard. | 分手总是比较艰难 | 
| [22:37] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [22:39] | Yeah, I just got divorced. | 我刚离婚 | 
| [22:42] | Yeah, but yesterday… it wasn’t all your fault. | 但昨天也不全是你的错 | 
| [22:44] | We were talking about moving to New York. | 我们那会正讨论搬去纽约的事 | 
| [22:45] | I think running into her ex | 估计在那种时刻碰上前男友 | 
| [22:47] | at that moment was just the final straw. | 让她最后一根弦也崩断了 | 
| [22:50] | You’re…you’re moving to New York together? | 你们俩要搬去纽约了吗 | 
| [22:53] | You know, I should let Silver tell you. | 其实应该让小银跟你说这事 | 
| [22:56] | No, no, it’s cool, I mean… | 不用不用 没关系 | 
| [22:58] | By now, you and I are practically old friends. | 现在我们就像老朋友一样 | 
| [23:03] | I know this might sound crazy, | 我知道这听着有点疯狂 | 
| [23:04] | but I’m…I’m sure we met before. | 但我确定我之前见过你 | 
| [23:09] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [23:14] | It’s my three-year-old. | 是我女儿 | 
| [23:16] | Yeah, not only does she know how to use cell phones, | 她不仅会用手机 | 
| [23:18] | but she has the all-time high score on that…the bird game. | 而且总能保持”愤怒的小鸟”的高分记录 | 
| [23:22] | Hi, Maisy. | 美诗 | 
| [23:24] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [23:32] | Maisy? | 美诗 | 
| [23:42] | Navid, we need to talk. | 纳维 我们得谈谈 | 
| [23:44] | About you dating the guy who adopted Adrianna’s baby? | 谈你跟收养了阿德里安娜孩子的人约会吗 | 
| [23:47] | I can date whoever I want to date. | 只要我想 我可以跟任何人约会 | 
| [23:49] | D…Does he know that you’re friends | 那他知道你 | 
| [23:51] | with the biological mother of his child? | 跟他孩子的生母是朋友吗 | 
| [23:52] | Ade and I are not friends. | 我和艾德不是朋友 | 
| [23:54] | Okay, but you cannot be in her child’s life | 但你进入了她孩子的生活 却不告诉她 | 
| [23:57] | and not tell her, Silver. | 这可不行啊 小银 | 
| [23:59] | Maisy is not her responsibility. | 她对美诗没有责任 | 
| [24:01] | She gave her up for adoption, remember? | 她把美诗送去领养了 不是吗 | 
| [24:04] | Look, this isn’t even about Ade. | 而且这根本就没艾德什么事 | 
| [24:06] | It’s about you not being able to come to terms | 而是我已经不再郁郁不前 | 
| [24:09] | with the fact that I have moved on. | 你没办法接受这个事实 | 
| [24:11] | No, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [24:12] | I just think you should be honest. | 我只是觉得你应该坦诚 | 
| [24:13] | Oh, you want to talk about honesty? | 你想跟我讨论坦诚 是吗 | 
| [24:16] | It was your lies that ruined our relationship, Navid. | 是你的不坦诚毁了我们的爱情 纳维 | 
| [24:18] | And I will regret that for the rest of my life. | 那件事我会抱憾终身 | 
| [24:21] | But you can make a different choice, Silver. | 但你可以选择坦诚 小银 | 
| [24:23] | Tell Greg and Adrianna the truth. | 告诉格雷格和阿德里安娜真相 | 
| [24:26] | I’m not going to let some random coincidence | 我不会让某个偶然的巧合 | 
| [24:29] | get in the way of my relationship with Greg. | 妨碍到我和格雷格的感情 | 
| [24:31] | Oh, and what am I supposed to do? | 那我要怎么做呢 | 
| [24:33] | Now, I…I know you and I have been through so much together, | 我知道我们一起经历了很多 | 
| [24:35] | but I still care about Ade. | 但我也在意艾德 | 
| [24:38] | Well, I guess you have a decision to make, too, | 那么我想你也得做个取舍了 | 
| [24:41] | ’cause if you really want to be my friend, | 因为如果你真想做我的朋友 | 
| [24:44] | you’ll stay the hell out of it. | 那就别管这事 | 
| [24:55] | Nice chatting. | 跟你聊天很愉快 | 
| [25:06] | It was a pleasure. Yeah. | 我很荣幸 真的 | 
| [25:08] | Count me in, absolutely. | 一定要算我一个 | 
| [25:09] | Great, great meeting you. | 没问题 很高兴认识你 | 
| [25:11] | Fun party, huh? | 派对很有趣吧 | 
| [25:12] | Uh, it is now– that was Mike Strater. | 目前为止是的 刚刚那是迈克·斯特雷特 | 
| [25:15] | He is a documentary filmmaker. | 他是个纪录片导演 | 
| [25:16] | Right, right, he made that amazing film about the… | 对对对 他拍了个震撼人心的电影 | 
| [25:18] | – the Japanese earthquake. Right? – Yeah. | -是关于日本地震的 是吧 -没错 | 
| [25:20] | He’s making a film next year about the genocide in Rwanda. | 明天他要拍一个关于卢旺达大屠杀的电影 | 
| [25:23] | He asked me to come along and be his still photographer. | 他刚刚邀请我做他的剧照摄影师 | 
| [25:27] | That’s incredible, right? | 很惊人吧 | 
| [25:28] | I mean, this party wasn’t a waste of time after all. | 这个派对总算不是白费时间 | 
| [25:31] | A waste of time? | 白费时间 | 
| [25:33] | I’m sorry, I had to pull a lot of strings with Naomi | 真伤心 亏我和娜欧米走了那么多后门 | 
| [25:35] | just to get you this job. | 就为了让你过来拍照 | 
| [25:36] | I mean, this is an amazing gig. | 这可是份不可多得的美差 | 
| [25:37] | Yeah, I know, it was so sweet of you, but, look, | 是的 我明白 你真是太贴心了 | 
| [25:39] | you know me well enough to know | 但你应该知道 | 
| [25:39] | that this kind of party is not my thing. | 我并不喜欢这种派对 | 
| [25:42] | Not your thing. | 你不喜欢 | 
| [25:44] | Okay, well, you know what’s not exactly my thing, Nick? | 尼克 你知道我最不喜欢什么吗 | 
| [25:48] | Waiting around by the phone | 守在电话边 | 
| [25:49] | to find out whether my boyfriend’s been killed in some war zone. | 等着我男友是否死于战区的消息 | 
| [25:59] | Okay. | 到了 | 
| [26:11] | That car… | 这辆车 | 
| [26:12] | Sucks, I know. | 烂透了 我知道 | 
| [26:14] | My mom says if I want something nicer, | 我妈说如果想买好东西 | 
| [26:16] | I have to earn the money to buy it myself. | 得自己挣钱买 | 
| [26:18] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 | 
| [26:18] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她不讨厌你 | 
| [26:20] | She wants to push you to be great like she is. | 她想敦促你成为像她一样了不起的人 | 
| [26:22] | Yeah, by buying me a car | 但用这种方式开始吗 | 
| [26:23] | that has to be rolled down a hill to start? | 给我买辆能直接滚下山的车 | 
| [26:26] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 | 
| [26:26] | My parents bought me everything I ever wanted, | 无论我想要什么 我爸妈都满足我 | 
| [26:28] | and they didn’t give a crap about me. | 但他们从不在乎我 | 
| [26:30] | Your mother actually cares about you, | 你妈妈真的很关心你 | 
| [26:31] | and that… turd on wheels is her way of saying, | 那辆破车是她用自己的方式在说 | 
| [26:35] | “I love you, Holly, you can accomplish anything.” | “我爱你 霍莉 你无所不能” | 
| [26:40] | Take care now. | 保重 | 
| [26:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [26:51] | Hi, we were told this is where we could find Napoleon Schoenberg. | 有人说我们在这能找到拿破仑·肖伯克 | 
| [26:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [26:57] | Mr. Schoenberg is by the pool. | 肖伯克先生在泳池边 | 
| [26:59] | Can you please get him out of here | 趁他还没把池水也喝掉 | 
| [27:00] | before he drinks that, too? | 能请你们把他带走吗 | 
| [27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:13] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [27:15] | Hello, girls. | 你们好 姑娘们 | 
| [27:18] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你们喝一杯吗 | 
| [27:20] | You are both over 18, right? | 你们都满18岁了吧 | 
| [27:22] | Just asking. | 只是问问 | 
| [27:24] | Actually, Mr. Nash… | 事实上 纳什先生 | 
| [27:25] | we’re here to take you to the awards show. | 我们是来带你去颁奖典礼的 | 
| [27:29] | Well, you took your bloody time about it, didn’t you? | 你们在路上耽误了不少时间 是吧 | 
| [27:33] | I may have had three drinks while I was waiting for you. | 等你的时候 我可能喝了几杯 | 
| [27:38] | Oh! Oh, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [27:43] | It’s up here on the left. | 就在前面 左手边 | 
| [27:59] | This is it. | 就是这里了 | 
| [28:02] | Well, the house isn’t much, | 这房子没什么 | 
| [28:03] | but the tire collection in the front yard is pretty impressive. | 但前院收集的轮胎真让人印象深刻 | 
| [28:09] | I have to tell you something, | 有些事我得告诉你 | 
| [28:10] | and I’m afraid if I do, | 但我担心如果告诉你了 | 
| [28:13] | you’re not going to look at me the same way again. | 你就不会像原来那样看待我了 | 
| [28:16] | Vanessa, you can tell me anything. | 瓦内萨 你什么都能告诉我 | 
| [28:20] | I’m the one who hit you that night on the motorcycle. | 那天晚上是我撞的你 | 
| [28:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:27] | Look, I wanted to tell you, but I was so scared. | 我早就想告诉你 但我很害怕 | 
| [28:30] | You lied to the police. | 你对警察撒谎了 | 
| [28:31] | – You told ’em it was a hit-and-run. – I had to. | -你说那是肇事逃逸 -我必须这么做 | 
| [28:33] | Look, I’ve been in trouble with the law before, | 我以前有过法律纠纷 | 
| [28:35] | and if they knew what I did or who I was… | 如果他们知道我干过的事 或我的身份 | 
| [28:38] | Wait, so you’re on the run from the police, | 等等 这么说你还是在逃犯 | 
| [28:39] | you almost killed me, and you, you, what, | 你差点把我撞死 而你 | 
| [28:41] | brought me here to finish the job? | 你想把我弄到这儿来解决掉吗 | 
| [28:43] | No, I want to tell you the truth. | 不是 我想告诉你真相 | 
| [28:44] | Yeah, well, it’s a little late for that. | 一切都太晚了 | 
| [28:45] | Liam, wait. | 利亚姆 等等 | 
| [28:47] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 | 
| [28:49] | Annie, what the hell are you doing here? | 安妮 你到这儿来干嘛 | 
| [29:01] | Annie, what the hell are you doing here? | 安妮 你到这儿来干嘛 | 
| [29:03] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 | 
| [29:05] | I used the GPS tracking on your motorcycle. | 我用GPS跟踪你的摩托车 | 
| [29:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:09] | Liam, I Googled her, okay? | 利亚姆 我在网上查过她 | 
| [29:10] | Not only did she lie about the hit-and-run driver, | 她不仅谎称肇事逃逸 | 
| [29:12] | but she also has a criminal record. | 她还有犯罪记录 | 
| [29:14] | I needed to make sure you were okay. | 我要确保你的安全 | 
| [29:16] | I saved his life that night. | 那天晚上是我救了他 | 
| [29:18] | Clearly I’m not trying to kill him. | 很明显我没想杀他 | 
| [29:20] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [29:21] | ‘Cause when I told you to get out of town, | 我让你离开镇子 | 
| [29:23] | she dragged you out here. | 她就把你带到了这里 | 
| [29:24] | Who knows what she was going to do? | 谁知道她还要干嘛 | 
| [29:27] | I brought you out here because… | 我带你来这里是因为 | 
| [29:31] | this is where I grew up. | 这是我长大的地方 | 
| [29:35] | Yeah. | 就是这样 | 
| [29:37] | My parents didn’t want me, | 我父母抛弃了我 | 
| [29:38] | so I bounced around until I wound up here. | 我四处流浪 直到来了这里 | 
| [29:42] | And because I was in trouble with the law, | 由于我有过法律纠纷 | 
| [29:44] | when I hit you that night, I had to lie. | 所以撞你的那天晚上 我必须撒谎 | 
| [29:46] | But I couldn’t just run away. | 但我不能就那样撒手不管 | 
| [29:48] | I had to make sure you were okay. | 我得确定你没事 | 
| [29:51] | That’s why I stayed with you in the hospital. | 所以我才留在医院陪你 | 
| [29:53] | Plus, it didn’t really seem like you had anyone else anyway. | 另外 当时似乎没人能照顾你 | 
| [29:59] | You should have told me the truth. | 你应该早点告诉我真相的 | 
| [30:02] | I’ve done a lot of things that I regret, | 我做过很多让自己后悔的事 | 
| [30:04] | and I can’t change where I’m from or what I’ve done, | 我无法改变自己的身世或做过的事 | 
| [30:10] | but I’m trying to start a new life. | 但我正在努力开始新生活 | 
| [30:15] | Somehow the past just keeps coming back. | 往事却不断涌现出来 | 
| [30:19] | Look, if that’s a deal breaker… | 如果你因为这个要和我分手 | 
| [30:23] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [30:34] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 | 
| [30:35] | I know. She’s crazy. | 我知道 她是个疯女人 | 
| [30:37] | I’m talking about you. | 我在说你 | 
| [30:39] | You Internet-stalked Vanessa and you tracked me? | 你上网查瓦内萨 还跟踪我 | 
| [30:41] | That’s nuts. | 太变态了 | 
| [30:42] | You heard what she said, Liam– she lied. | 你听到她说的了 利亚姆 她撒谎了 | 
| [30:44] | Because she’s trying to move on. | 那是因为她想开始新生活 | 
| [30:46] | So that makes it okay with you? | 这样你就不追究了吗 | 
| [30:48] | No… | 不是 | 
| [30:50] | Look, you were right about the accident. | 车祸的事 你是对的 | 
| [30:53] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 | 
| [30:54] | I’m pissed that she lied, | 她对我撒谎 我很生气 | 
| [30:56] | but everybody’s got stuff they’re trying to leave behind. | 但每个人都有不愿提起的往事 | 
| [30:58] | Like us? | 比如我们吗 | 
| [31:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [31:03] | I couldn’t just sit back | 我没法袖手旁观 | 
| [31:04] | and wait for something terrible to happen. | 坐等悲剧的发生 | 
| [31:07] | Yeah, well, I can take care of myself. | 我可以自己照顾自己 | 
| [31:10] | You’re not my responsibility anymore, Annie. | 安妮 我不必为你负责 | 
| [31:13] | And I’m not yours. | 你也不必为我负责了 | 
| [31:33] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [31:38] | See? Eggs and toilet paper. | 看到没 鸡蛋和厕纸 | 
| [31:40] | That’s how we cure a heartache where I’m from. | 这就是我治疗心痛的方法 以牙还牙 | 
| [31:42] | Through vandalism? | 通过破坏他人财产吗 | 
| [31:44] | Ah, a good rain and it’ll all wash away. | 下场大雨就能冲干净了 | 
| [31:46] | Besides, how do you feel? | 再说 你感觉如何 | 
| [31:47] | Man, I feel great. I feel great. | 老兄 感觉妙极了 | 
| [31:50] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 老兄 | 
| [31:50] | No, no, no, no, seeing “Holly eats doody” in shaving cream | 不 我想要的谢礼是看到她们联谊会房子外面 | 
| [31:53] | on her sorority house– that’s all the thanks I need. | 用剃须膏写着”霍莉吃便便” | 
| [31:55] | Well, hey, we got one egg left. | 我们还有一个鸡蛋 | 
| [31:57] | Do you think I can hit Holly’s window from here, huh? | 你觉得从这儿能射中霍莉的窗户吗 | 
| [32:01] | Well, considering your current drunken state, | 考虑到你现在喝醉了 | 
| [32:03] | I would say no, but it’s always worth a try, | 我觉得射不中 但还是值得一试 | 
| [32:06] | so, uh… come on, let’s go. | 所以 快点 扔出去 | 
| [32:10] | What the hell kind of egg was that? | 那到底是什么蛋 | 
| [32:13] | Dude, that was a rock. | 老兄 那是个石头 | 
| [32:14] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 | 
| [32:26] | Honestly, ladies… | 老实说 姑娘们 | 
| [32:29] | I can take it from here. | 到这儿我就能自己走了 | 
| [32:31] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [32:33] | Is everything okay here? | 他还好吗 | 
| [32:35] | Yes, uh, Mitchell is just really exhausted | 挺好 只是米切尔刚下国际航班 | 
| [32:37] | from his international flight. | 他累坏了 | 
| [32:39] | Oh, Danny Boy… | 丹尼男孩[民谣] | 
| [32:41] | Okay, well, let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 | 
| [32:43] | – Go, go, go. – Come on. | -去吧 去吧 -走吧 | 
| [32:45] | We’re walking, we’re walking. | 我们在走了 我们在走了 | 
| [32:46] | I’m letting go, that’s right. Come on. | 我松手了 对了 走吧 | 
| [32:47] | No, we’re still walking. Come on. | 不 我们跟着走 来吧 | 
| [33:00] | How was I supposed to know that he was going to be wasted | 我怎么知道我们就晚到了那么一会 | 
| [33:02] | because we showed up a little late? | 他就能喝得醉成这样 | 
| [33:03] | Well, open a magazine. | 随便打开一本杂志 | 
| [33:04] | Everybody knows he’s the biggest party animal in Hollywood. | 谁都知道他是好莱坞最疯的派对动物 | 
| [33:07] | Why do you think I wanted Nash to be personally brought here | 不然我为什么非要找人亲自把纳什带来 | 
| [33:10] | instead of riding in a limo? | 而不是坐豪华轿车来 | 
| [33:12] | Think, Holly. | 动动脑子 霍莉 | 
| [33:14] | Rachel… don’t blame Holly. | 蕾切尔 别怪霍莉了 | 
| [33:16] | You put me in charge. | 你让我负责 | 
| [33:17] | It’s my responsibility. | 这就是我的责任 | 
| [33:18] | Yes, you gave her one task– one– and she failed. | 的确 你只交给她一个任务她都搞砸了 | 
| [33:22] | It’s probably my fault– I guess I spoiled her… | 也许是我的错 我太宠她了 | 
| [33:24] | but whatever the reason, Holly always drops the ball. | 但不论是什么原因 霍莉总是掉链子 | 
| [33:27] | No, you don’t give Holly enough credit. | 你没有给霍莉足够的信任 | 
| [33:29] | She is head of the Greek Council, | 她是联谊会的主席 | 
| [33:31] | she’s president of her sorority house. | 是她联谊会的主席 | 
| [33:33] | She’s relentless and unforgiving. | 她百折不挠而且不循私情 | 
| [33:36] | She works hard for everything she wants, just like you. | 她就像你一样为了自己的理想努力奋斗 | 
| [33:38] | She’s not afraid of anything, except you. | 她什么都不怕 除了你 | 
| [33:45] | You were right when you said I wanted you to hire her | 的确 你说我让你雇用她 | 
| [33:48] | for the sake of a relationship, | 是为了挽救一段感情 | 
| [33:50] | but it was your relationship with her that I was trying to save. | 但我想挽救的是你们母女间的感情 | 
| [33:55] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [33:56] | you made your point. | 你说得够明白了 | 
| [33:58] | I appreciate your honesty, and you’re right… | 我欣赏你的坦诚 你说得对 | 
| [34:01] | Holly screwed up, but the buck stops with you, | 霍莉搞砸了 但最终责任还是在你 | 
| [34:06] | so you’re fired, Naomi. | 所以你被炒了 娜欧米 | 
| [34:08] | Come on, Holly. | 走吧 霍莉 | 
| [34:24] | Hey, mind if I join you? | 不介意我跟你一起坐坐吧 | 
| [34:27] | Don’t think I’m the best of company right now. | 现在这个时候找我陪可不太明智 | 
| [34:29] | Perfect. | 非常好 | 
| [34:31] | Same here. | 我也一样 | 
| [34:34] | Listen, sorry if we kind of ganged on you | 听着 关于利亚姆的事 | 
| [34:36] | about the whole Liam thing the other day. | 我们那天合起伙来对付你 不好意思 | 
| [34:39] | I mean, for the record, | 声明一下 | 
| [34:40] | I don’t actually think you’re crazy. | 我并不是真觉得你疯了 | 
| [34:41] | Ah, well, you obviously haven’t heard about | 你明显还不知道 | 
| [34:44] | how I used the GPS tracking system on his motorcycle | 我是怎么用他摩托车的GPS定位系统 | 
| [34:47] | to hunt him down in the middle of nowhere | 在一个鸟不生蛋的地方逮到他 | 
| [34:49] | and attack his new girlfriend. | 还骂了他的新女友 | 
| [34:51] | Oh my god, you’re crazy. | 天哪 你真是疯了 | 
| [34:53] | I can’t believe what I did. | 我都不敢相信我做了这些 | 
| [34:55] | Yeah, but you know what? | 是啊 但是你知道吗 | 
| [34:55] | You can’t beat yourself up about that. | 你不能为这个责怪你自己 | 
| [34:58] | I mean, you care about the guy, | 你关心他 | 
| [34:59] | and you were obviously just trying to protect him. | 这么做只是想去保护他 | 
| [35:01] | And instead I just pushed him away. | 结果却把他越推越远 | 
| [35:05] | Yeah, I kind of did the same thing with Nick. | 是啊 我也是这么对尼克的 | 
| [35:07] | He got this amazing job shooting in a war zone, | 他找到一份战地记者的美差 | 
| [35:09] | and I pretty much pulled | 而我却采取了 | 
| [35:11] | the most passive-aggressive move possible, | 消极攻击的方式 | 
| [35:13] | just to get him to stay. | 只是想让他留下来 | 
| [35:16] | I guess we just have to let the people we love live their lives. | 我们得让我们爱的人过他们想要的生活 | 
| [35:20] | And all we can really do is | 而我们真正能做的就是 | 
| [35:22] | be there for them when it all comes crashing down. | 在天塌下来的时候守候在他们身边 | 
| [35:42] | Hey, there. | 你在这儿啊 | 
| [35:45] | You see the blogs? | 你看博客了吗 | 
| [35:46] | What do we got? | 都说什么了 | 
| [35:48] | “A Puke-Studded Gala” was my favorite. | “红毯呕吐秀”是我最爱的一条 | 
| [35:54] | But close second would be “Night of a Thousand Chunks.” | 但第二喜欢的是”万千呕吐物之夜” | 
| [36:01] | You have no idea how grateful I am | 你今晚为我做的这些 | 
| [36:04] | for what you did for me tonight. | 我万分感激 | 
| [36:06] | My mom and I talked for a long time, | 我和我妈妈聊了很久 | 
| [36:07] | and I can’t remember the last time we did that. | 我们好久没这么促膝长谈了 | 
| [36:10] | I knew you two girls would work it out. | 我就知道你们两个能和好 | 
| [36:13] | She gave me a job at the company. | 她让我去公司上班 | 
| [36:16] | Of course, she said if I screw up again, she’ll fire me | 当然 她说如果我再搞砸就炒了我 | 
| [36:18] | and cut me out of her will. | 还会把我的名字从遗嘱里删掉 | 
| [36:20] | I’m sure you’ll do great. | 我相信你会做得很好 | 
| [36:22] | Good to see one of us still has a job. | 很高兴咱们好歹有一个人没失业 | 
| [36:26] | About that. | 说起这个 | 
| [36:27] | Mitchell sobered up after a bit | 米切尔后来清醒点了 | 
| [36:29] | and we actually had a pretty good time. | 我们度过了一段美好时光 | 
| [36:31] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 | 
| [36:32] | You’re not gonna date some movie star guy who parties like that! | 你可不能和这种派对动物约会 | 
| [36:34] | – Are you crazy? – No, no, no, never. | -你疯了吗 -绝对不会的 | 
| [36:36] | But guys who party like that throw very big parties, | 但这种派对动物喜欢办大型派对 | 
| [36:39] | and he was very impressed with the event | 而他对这次的活动印象深刻 | 
| [36:41] | and the event planner. | 还有你这个活动策划人 | 
| [36:45] | Next time Mitchell Nash throws a party, | 下次米切尔·纳什办派对 | 
| [36:47] | my mom’s gonna be pretty pissed someone else got the job. | 如果这活被别人抢了 我妈肯定气死 | 
| [36:50] | This is huge, Holly. | 这太重要了 霍莉 | 
| [36:52] | I mean, maybe I could start my own business or something. | 也许我能自己创业什么的 | 
| [36:55] | Yeah, I guess you’re gonna be pretty busy. | 是啊 我觉得你到时候会很忙 | 
| [36:58] | Looks like I have to get a new arch-nemesis. | 看来我得找个新的头号劲敌了 | 
| [37:00] | Oh my god, don’t worry, I’m sure she’s out there somewhere. | 别担心 我肯定她就在某个地方等你呢 | 
| [37:16] | Hey, I thought you left already. | 我以为你已经走了呢 | 
| [37:19] | What a night, huh? | 今晚很精彩吧 | 
| [37:21] | I got a crotch shot of one of the Hilton sisters. | 我拍了希尔顿姐妹之一的裤裆照 | 
| [37:23] | Maybe it was a Kardashian. | 也可能是卡戴珊[希尔顿好友] | 
| [37:26] | More importantly, does it matter? | 可这又有什么关系呢 | 
| [37:27] | Nick, I’m sorry. | 尼克 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:29] | I mean, this is obviously not at all your type of gig, | 这种场合显然不适合你 | 
| [37:32] | and I should never have asked you to do it. | 我不应该找你过来 | 
| [37:34] | Yeah, well, even though shouting | 是啊 大喊着”史努基看镜头” | 
| [37:37] | “Snooki, look over here!” was soul-crushing, | 虽然摧残了我幼小的心灵 | 
| [37:40] | it means a lot to me that you care. | 但你的关心对我来说意义非凡 | 
| [37:42] | Well, I do. | 我确实关心你 | 
| [37:44] | I really do care. | 我真的在乎 | 
| [37:45] | And you know, even if it sucks to think about you off in | 虽然想到你要去战地 | 
| [37:48] | … in some war zone, | 我心里很难受 | 
| [37:50] | I mean, I’m not gonna get in the way of you and your dreams. | 但你要去追梦 我不会拖你后腿 | 
| [37:53] | So go to Afghanistan. | 所以去阿富汗吧 | 
| [37:56] | And take incredible photos, have an adventure, | 去拍些醒世的照片 去冒冒险 | 
| [38:00] | just, you know, try not to die. | 不过你懂的 尽量别死在那 | 
| [38:04] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [38:22] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [38:25] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [38:27] | Like I got bucked off a horse and landed headfirst… | 感觉从马上摔下来 还是头先着的地 | 
| [38:30] | but it was worth it. | 但很值 | 
| [38:33] | I had a great time last night, man. | 昨晚我过得很开心 兄弟 | 
| [38:35] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 | 
| [38:36] | And I didn’t wake up to country music. | 我没伴着乡村音乐醒过来 | 
| [38:39] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 感觉太棒了 | 
| [38:43] | Dix, listen, I appreciate everything you did for me, | 小迪 我很感激你为我做的一切 | 
| [38:47] | trying to cheer me up. | 想让我高兴起来 | 
| [38:48] | You know, you’re right. We’re not just roommates. | 你说得对 我们不只是室友 | 
| [38:51] | I consider you a friend. | 我把你当朋友 | 
| [38:54] | Hey, well, back at you, man. | 我也把你当朋友 | 
| [39:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [39:12] | 哥大卡兰塔女生联谊会 遭破坏并被彻底焚毁 | |
| [39:14] | Burned to the ground? | 被彻底焚毁了 | 
| [39:25] | – Good morning! – Good morning. | -早上好啊 -早上好 | 
| [39:29] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [39:30] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 | 
| [39:30] | I’m gonna need this to get through the rest of my day. | 我得靠这个撑过这一天 | 
| [39:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [39:35] | I just couldn’t sleep is all. | 我只是睡不着 | 
| [39:37] | A lot on my mind. | 心事太多了 | 
| [39:39] | Oh, no! Did the conversation with Silver not go well? | 不会吧 和小银的谈话不顺利吗 | 
| [39:42] | No. | 不顺利 | 
| [39:43] | We had a pretty big fight, actually. | 其实我们大吵了一架 | 
| [39:45] | About what? | 为了什么啊 | 
| [39:49] | Navid, come on. You can tell me anything. | 说吧纳维 你什么都可以跟我说的 | 
| [39:51] | I’m your friend, right? | 我是你朋友 对吗 | 
| [39:57] | You are my friend. | 你是我朋友 | 
| [40:00] | I’m done letting secrets get in the way of my relationships. | 我不想再让秘密破坏我的感情了 | 
| [40:06] | Adrianna, I have to tell you something. | 阿德里安娜 我有事得告诉你 | 
| [40:10] | You might want to sit down for this. | 坐下来听吧 |