| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Congressional candidate Charles Sanderson’s nephew | 议会候选人查尔斯·桑德森的侄子 | 
| [00:06] | Teddy Montgomery could be seen participating in a gay wedding. | 泰迪·蒙哥马利卷入一场同志婚礼 | 
| [00:10] | I somehow sent the video to the campaign office by accident. | 我不小心把那段视频发给了竞选办公室 | 
| [00:12] | Please forgive me. | 求求你 原谅我吧 | 
| [00:14] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我是否能做得到 | 
| [00:15] | Titus cologne. It’s a two-year contract. | 提图斯古龙水 这是一份两年合同 | 
| [00:17] | It would be really good for your career. | 对你的职业生涯很有好处 | 
| [00:19] | Sign me up. | 我愿意签约 | 
| [00:20] | You broke your leg and your contract, | 你不仅断了腿 还毁约了 | 
| [00:22] | so unless you’ve got 200 grand lying around someplace, | 所以除非你捡到20万 | 
| [00:26] | I’m afraid you are not going anywhere. | 否则你哪都不能去 | 
| [00:28] | You knew my grandmother was suicidal. | 你早就知道我奶奶有自杀倾向 | 
| [00:30] | You’re responsible for her death, | 你应该对她的死负责 | 
| [00:32] | and I’m gonna make sure you don’t get a penny of the inheritance. | 我要确保 她的遗产你一分钱都拿不到 | 
| [00:35] | Thank you for asking me to co-chair the party with you. | 谢谢你邀请我帮你一起主办派对 | 
| [00:37] | You were right. It was a perfect opportunity for revenge. | 你说的没错 这真是复仇的大好良机 | 
| [00:41] | I hope you know this isn’t over. | 不要以为这就完了 | 
| [00:42] | Actually, I think it is. | 事实上 我认为这就是 | 
| [00:43] | I don’t have any proof of the stolen cars, okay? | 我没有证据证明那些是赃车 | 
| [00:45] | Work with the police to get the evidence we need. | 与警方合作 拿到证据 | 
| [00:48] | My contact is here. | 我的联系人到了 | 
| [00:54] | You’re the only person that really knows | 只有你才能体会 | 
| [00:56] | what I’m going through. I need you. | 我所经历的一切 我需要你 | 
| [00:58] | What you need is to be able to tell the truth. | 你需要告诉大家真相的勇气 | 
| [01:00] | Uh, guys, I have something I gotta say. | 我有些话必须得告诉你们 | 
| [01:03] | I’m a drug addict. | 我染上毒瘾了 | 
| [01:15] | You snore. | 你打呼了 | 
| [01:18] | And it’s cute. | 好可爱 | 
| [01:20] | Well, you steal covers | 你卷走被子那架势 | 
| [01:23] | like a starving person who eats covers. | 像是饿昏了 用被子充饥似的 | 
| [01:27] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, it’s fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 | 
| [01:31] | I haven’t slept this good in months. | 很久没睡得这么好了 | 
| [01:33] | It’s, like, rehab is done, and… | 成功戒毒 | 
| [01:35] | My mind is clear now, | 意识清醒 | 
| [01:39] | and I got you. | 佳人陪伴 | 
| [01:41] | I swear, my future’s, like, so bright, | 我的未来明亮得刺眼 | 
| [01:43] | I need to get those humongous old people sunglasses, you know? | 简直得备几副老年墨镜了 | 
| [01:48] | Yeah, rehab can really take you out of the real world. | 是啊 戒毒之路会让你远离现实生活 | 
| [01:52] | You never know when temptation’s gonna hit. | 毕竟现实中诱惑太多 | 
| [01:57] | But lucky for you. | 不过你很幸运 | 
| [01:59] | You got me. | 因为有我在 | 
| [02:01] | I’m gonna be there every step of the way. | 我会全力支持你 | 
| [02:04] | I like the way that sounds. | 我喜欢听你说这话 | 
| [02:17] | Dixon! | 迪克森 | 
| [02:18] | You home?! | 你在家吗 | 
| [02:20] | Big D! | 大迪 | 
| [02:27] | J.D., what-what are you doing here? | J.D. 你怎么来了 | 
| [02:29] | I just got released! | 我刚被释放 | 
| [02:31] | Released from jail? | 刑满释放吗 | 
| [02:33] | No, no, uh, J.D. Was my roommate in, uh, rehab. | 不 J.D.是我在戒毒所的室友 | 
| [02:38] | And also, the legendary drummer from the Loathsome Hydrangeas. | 也是毒绣花乐队的传奇鼓手 | 
| [02:41] | Guilty as charged. | 正是本人 | 
| [02:43] | So, big D, you ready to start talking music?! | 大迪 准备好探讨音乐了吗 | 
| [03:00] | Come on! | 拜托 | 
| [03:02] | Ugh! I’m allergic to sunlight. | 我讨厌阳光 | 
| [03:03] | Tough. I’m staging a “Friendtervention.” | 作为朋友 我必须插手了 | 
| [03:06] | Rocky road? Okay, first step, | 石板街冰激凌吗 首先 | 
| [03:08] | stop eating metaphors. | 别再吃了 | 
| [03:11] | Silver… | 小银 | 
| [03:13] | Teddy will eventually forgive you, | 泰迪会原谅你的 | 
| [03:15] | and Navid broke things off with you weeks ago. | 纳维也早跟你没关系了 | 
| [03:16] | So it’s time to get a little extra credit | 是时候和那位 | 
| [03:18] | with that professor guy of yours. | 教授有进一步发展了 | 
| [03:20] | Ivy, sweetie, | 艾薇 亲爱的 | 
| [03:22] | Raj is going to live, | 罗杰活得好好的 | 
| [03:23] | so stop acting like he’s dead. | 别难受得好像他快死了似的 | 
| [03:24] | He’s merely an ex. | 他只是你前任罢了 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah, an ex-husband. | 是啊 前夫 | 
| [03:27] | Ugh! God, you guys, that sounds so old and gross. | 天呐 这听起来太老土了 | 
| [03:30] | Yeah, so stop dwelling on it, go to New Guinea | 别停滞不前 去新几内亚 | 
| [03:32] | and welcome that cute photo guy into your jungle! | 试着和那位摄影帅哥交往 | 
| [03:35] | And, Annie, I have no idea what the hell your problem is. | 安妮 我不知道你在郁闷什么 | 
| [03:37] | You dumped that cheating dirtbag Patrick, | 你甩了那个放浪公子哥帕特里克 | 
| [03:38] | and now you’re ungodly rich with Marla’s money. | 拿到了玛拉的遗产 你简直富可敌国 | 
| [03:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:42] | I told you about the inheritance in confidence. | 我告诉你遗产的事要保密 | 
| [03:45] | Why would you keep that from your friends? | 为什么不和朋友分享呢 | 
| [03:47] | Yeah, it’s not like Silver broadcast it on the evening news. | 小银也没有像播新闻那样四处宣扬 | 
| [03:50] | – Too soon? – Yeah. | -为时过早吗 -是的 | 
| [03:53] | Okay, anyway, you’re loaded, | 总之 你现在有钱了 | 
| [03:55] | so stop acting like poor little orphan Annie. | 不再是那个楚楚可怜的孤儿安妮了 | 
| [03:57] | And it wouldn’t kill you | 一起分担租金 | 
| [03:58] | to pitch in with some rent once in a while. | 对你来说也不成问题吧 | 
| [04:00] | Rent? | 租金 | 
| [04:01] | Yes, rent. | 是的 租金 | 
| [04:03] | If you can afford to send Dixon to a spa retreat/rehab vacay, | 既然你有钱送迪克森去戒毒所 | 
| [04:07] | I think you can afford to, you know, | 我想你也能 | 
| [04:08] | contribute a little to the house party fund. | 出得起钱置办个家庭派对吧 | 
| [04:11] | Look, I’m sorry to be such a motivational Molly, | 抱歉 我激动的口气有些像莫丽 | 
| [04:14] | but it’s just that I have really, really good news | 但我有个天大的好消息 | 
| [04:16] | and I need happy faces. | 要和你们分享喜悦 | 
| [04:18] | I’ve always been top of the food chain socially, I know, | 我一直处于上流社交圈 理所当然 | 
| [04:20] | now I want to do so professionally. | 现在我要向专业发展 | 
| [04:23] | I got my acceptance letter. | 我收到录取通知书了 | 
| [04:26] | You want to be a fashion designer? | 你想当时尚设计师吗 | 
| [04:29] | I know. It’s perfect, right? | 是啊 太完美了 | 
| [04:30] | I love clothes, and people say, “Do what you love.” | 我爱时装 人们总说”做你所爱” | 
| [04:33] | Girls, seriously, look out. | 姑娘们 小心了 | 
| [04:34] | Before you know it, | 用不了多久 | 
| [04:35] | everyone is gonna be wearing Naomi Clark! | 我设计的衣服就要风靡大街小巷了 | 
| [04:41] | Hi. Whoa, that was fast. | 你动作真快 | 
| [04:43] | Your text seemed urgent. | 你的短信看起来很急 | 
| [04:45] | That extra exclamation point gets me every time. | 两个惊叹号 总让我很紧张 | 
| [04:48] | I overheard my uncle talk about a shipment | 我偷听到我叔叔说 | 
| [04:50] | of 25 cars coming through the studio. | 载有25辆赃车的货船正运往工作室 | 
| [04:51] | This could be the deal we’ve been waiting for. | 这说不定是个好时机 | 
| [04:53] | Okay, slow down. I need details. | 慢着 告诉我细节 | 
| [04:55] | What’s the name of the buyer? | 买家叫什么名字 | 
| [04:57] | I didn’t catch anything else, | 细节我没听到 | 
| [04:58] | but it’s happening soon. | 但马上就会知道了 | 
| [05:00] | and when it does, I’ll tag along wearing a wire. | 到时候 我会戴着窃听器 | 
| [05:02] | We could bust him when the deal goes down, right? | 交易一成 我们就举报他 | 
| [05:05] | You want to tag along on a felony sale of stolen vehicles | 你要窃听赃车交易 | 
| [05:09] | to an unknown party, No intel on the location | 不明来历 不明地点 | 
| [05:12] | or who we’re dealing with and no plan for backup? | 不明对方底细 也无增援计划吗 | 
| [05:15] | You’re using cop-talk | 你这警察口吻 | 
| [05:16] | to make this plan sound so dumb. | 让我觉得这是个愚蠢的计划 | 
| [05:17] | It is a dumb plan! It’s entirely too dangerous. | 这的确是个愚蠢计划 还很危险 | 
| [05:21] | Kat, I just… I want this all to be over, okay? | 凯特 我想尽快解决这一切 | 
| [05:24] | Just so I can go on and live my normal life. | 然后回归正常生活 | 
| [05:28] | – Don’t you get it? – I do, okay? | -你不明白吗 -我明白 | 
| [05:29] | But it’s my job to keep you safe. I mean, | 但保证你的安全是我的职责 | 
| [05:33] | if something happened to you… | 你要是有个三长两短… | 
| [05:40] | Look, Navid, we have been working | 纳维 我们所作的一切 | 
| [05:42] | to build an ironclad case against Amal | 都是为了能找到艾玛犯罪的铁证 | 
| [05:46] | so we can put him behind bars for good. | 好让法院判他终身监禁 | 
| [05:48] | I’m just asking you to be patient | 我希望你能耐心点 | 
| [05:51] | for a little while longer. | 用不了多久的 | 
| [05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:07] | Yes. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:09] | Vampires on the beach, huh? | 海滩上的吸血鬼 | 
| [06:11] | – What are we advertising? – Advertising? | -准备拍什么广告 -拍广告 | 
| [06:14] | No, I hired you for my daughter’s birthday party. | 我雇你为我女儿生日会助兴 | 
| [06:17] | Wait. This isn’t a photo shoot? | 慢着 不是要拍宣传照吗 | 
| [06:18] | No. Look, my baby loves two things, | 不 我宝贝女儿喜欢两样东西 | 
| [06:21] | the Vampire Diaries and your billboards. | 《吸血鬼日记》和你的广告牌 | 
| [06:24] | So I got creative and combined the two. | 所以我把它们结合起来 | 
| [06:27] | Bite me. | 搞什么啊 | 
| [06:30] | Wait a minute! Whoa! | 慢着 慢着 | 
| [06:32] | Okay, I didn’t, I didn’t know! | 我不知道这事 | 
| [06:50] | I’m the agent. | 我是你经纪人 | 
| [06:51] | I’m supposed to suck your blood. | 应该由我来吸你血 | 
| [06:52] | Come on, Sheila. | 拜托 希拉 | 
| [06:54] | The romance novel photo shoot was brutal enough, | 言情小说封面照已经够难为情了 | 
| [06:56] | but a little girl’s birthday party? | 现在还要为小女孩生日会助兴 | 
| [06:57] | Hey, that little girl’s daddy is a major client | 小女孩的爸爸是我们的大客户 | 
| [06:59] | and offered to pay double your base fee. | 会付你双倍酬劳 | 
| [07:01] | Yeah, but I’m not a monkey, I’m a model. | 但我不是猴子 我是模特 | 
| [07:02] | Yes, and you definitely do pout like one. | 没错 你撅嘴的样子很有模特范儿 | 
| [07:06] | Look, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:07] | This is what happens when you break a contract. | 这就是违约的后果 | 
| [07:10] | Now, until you finish paying off your debt from | 在付清你赛车广告的 | 
| [07:12] | the rebellious race-car fiasco, | 巨额违约金前 | 
| [07:15] | I’m afraid you are going to be my hot, | 恐怕你得乖乖地 | 
| [07:18] | brooding, indentured servant. | 听从我的一切安排 | 
| [07:26] | Welcome to C.U.’s fashion design contest! | 欢迎参加加大时尚设计大赛 | 
| [07:29] | You’ll have just two days | 你们只有两天时间 | 
| [07:31] | to design and complete your collections. | 设计完成你们的作品 | 
| [07:33] | But don’t worry, | 别担心 | 
| [07:34] | each of you will be assembled a team of expert sewers | 你们每个人都会与一支专业裁缝团队合作 | 
| [07:37] | in order to help you realize your vision. | 以实现你们的设计 | 
| [07:39] | And this year we have an extra special surprise. | 今年的比赛还有个额外惊喜 | 
| [07:42] | Judging our runway show | 担任大赛评委的 | 
| [07:43] | will be no less than fashion icon Janice Dickinson. | 正是时尚人物珍妮丝·狄金森 | 
| [07:52] | The competition begins… | 比赛从现在… | 
| [07:56] | Now. | 开始 | 
| [08:00] | I’ve got this in Kate Spades. | 从凯特·丝蓓搞到这些[时尚品牌] | 
| [08:04] | Perfect! | 完美 | 
| [08:05] | Thank you, Mood! | 多谢啦 穆德 | 
| [08:07] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [08:08] | – Holly Strickler, I presume? – Yes. | -我猜 你是霍莉·斯瑞克勒 -是的 | 
| [08:10] | Please take your space. | 请到你的座位上 | 
| [08:13] | Well, well, well. | 真巧啊 | 
| [08:15] | Hello, Naomi. | 好啊 娜欧米 | 
| [08:24] | You guys need some new material. | 你们该换点新花招了 | 
| [08:37] | Thanks for finally calling me back. | 谢谢你终于打电话给我了 | 
| [08:38] | I… How does one start with the biggest apology ever? | 最真诚的道歉要怎么开始 | 
| [08:42] | Silver, an apology’s not gonna | 小银 一个道歉 | 
| [08:45] | return my life back to the way it was. | 无法挽回我原有的生活 | 
| [08:47] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… | 
| [08:50] | You know that I didn’t leak that video on purpose, right? | 你知道那视频不是我故意泄露出去的 | 
| [08:53] | It was a horrible mistake. | 我犯了个致命的错误 | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, a mistake that not only humiliated me, | 是啊 这个错误不仅让我蒙羞 | 
| [08:59] | it ruined my uncle’s campaign | 毁了我叔叔的竞选 | 
| [09:00] | and turned my entire family against me. | 也让我全家人跟我势不两立 | 
| [09:03] | But you want to know the worst part? | 你想知道最惨的是什么吗 | 
| [09:05] | I’m going through all this | 我经历了这么多 | 
| [09:07] | and I can’t even talk to my best friend | 却不能和我最好的朋友说 | 
| [09:08] | because it’s all her fault. | 因为这全是她的错 | 
| [09:12] | So, what? Did you call me all the way down here | 怎么 你打电话叫我过来 | 
| [09:14] | just to tell me you’re not gonna forgive me? | 就是告诉我你不会原谅我吗 | 
| [09:16] | No. I called you because I need some closure with you. | 不 我打给你是因为我想和你道别 | 
| [09:20] | I accepted a coaching job at a tennis camp in London. | 我接受了伦敦一个网球训练营的教练工作 | 
| [09:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:28] | I’m leaving town. | 我要离开这里 | 
| [09:32] | For good. | 不回来了 | 
| [10:07] | Hi, Jeremy. | 你好 杰里米 | 
| [10:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 | 
| [10:10] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 | 
| [10:11] | Look, I know that this is hard for you to accept, | 我知道你很难接受 | 
| [10:14] | but I was the one who was there for Marla at the end, | 但我曾是最后陪在玛拉身边的人 | 
| [10:16] | And she wanted me to have the money. | 她也希望我能得到她的钱 | 
| [10:17] | I’m not gonna listen to this. | 我不想听这些 | 
| [10:18] | Listen, I know why you feel | 我知道你觉得 | 
| [10:20] | like your family deserves the inheritance, | 你们家理应得到这笔遗产 | 
| [10:22] | which is why I’m proposing that we split it. | 所以我提议咱们平分这笔遗产 | 
| [10:26] | Why would I give you half? | 我为什么要给你一半 | 
| [10:28] | Because you can either make a deal with me right now | 因为 要么你现在和我达成协议 | 
| [10:30] | or we can continue to fight about the money for years. | 要么咱们继续为这笔钱争执不休 | 
| [10:33] | Either way, my lawyer said that | 不管怎样 我的律师说 | 
| [10:35] | the only way your family can overturn Marla’s will | 唯一推翻玛拉遗愿的方法是 | 
| [10:37] | is if there’s some evidence that I defrauded her. | 有确凿证据证明我欺诈了她 | 
| [10:40] | Which we both know I didn’t, | 可我们都清楚事实并非如此 | 
| [10:42] | so, you’ll have gone through all this and be left with nothing. | 所以这只会让你官司缠身 一无所有 | 
| [10:52] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:54] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 | 
| [11:00] | Okay, so our very first group, this guy right here, | 我们的第一组 就是眼前这个家伙 | 
| [11:04] | he comes in and he just blurts out… | 他走进来就大喊… | 
| [11:06] | What would Charlie Sheen do? | 查理·辛会怎么做 | 
| [11:09] | It’s even funnier the second time. | 他二次入狱真是更滑稽了 | 
| [11:11] | Hey, what’s a guy got to do to get a beer around here? | 怎么做才能喝上杯啤酒啊 | 
| [11:15] | You just got out of rehab. | 你可刚从戒毒所出来 | 
| [11:17] | Fine, fine, make it a root beer. | 好吧 好吧 那就来杯根汁饮料 | 
| [11:20] | Can’t blame a guy for trying. | 争取一下总没错吧 | 
| [11:23] | So I say we hit the ground running. | 我说 咱得快点动身 | 
| [11:24] | We book some studio space pronto. | 立马预定工作室 | 
| [11:26] | Uh, see, actually I’m… | 其实 我… | 
| [11:28] | I want to kind of take things a little slower. | 我不想这么快就开始做音乐 | 
| [11:31] | Dix, we’ve been talking about working on some tracks for weeks. | 迪克森 几周来咱们一直讨论音轨的事情 | 
| [11:33] | I know, and I still definitely want to work, | 我知道 我当然也想做音乐 | 
| [11:35] | but I think I just need this time | 但这次 我还需要时间恢复 | 
| [11:37] | to separate my, you know, my addiction from my music. | 不想让我的音乐跟毒瘾扯上关系 | 
| [11:40] | Why would you do that? | 你没必要这样啊 | 
| [11:42] | It’s all a creative cycle, D. | 这是个创作循环 迪 | 
| [11:44] | We use the drugs to make mind-blowing music, | 我们嗑药 制作令人销魂的音乐 | 
| [11:47] | then go detox and rehab, start over again. | 之后去戒瘾所和康复中心 再从头开始 | 
| [11:49] | It’s basic lather, rinse, repeat stuff. | 像是涂上肥皂泡 冲掉 周而复始 | 
| [11:53] | Wait, so you don’t plan on actually staying sober? | 等等 这么说你没打算保持清醒 | 
| [11:55] | Trust me, you do not want to hear the music I make when I’m sober. | 我清醒时候的作品 你不会买账的 | 
| [11:59] | Oh, uh, well, I, you know, I actually plan on staying sober. | 我 其实我打算保持清醒 | 
| [12:04] | So that’s just going to take, you know, a little more time. | 所以我要过一段时间再开始工作 | 
| [12:07] | All right, suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, hey, I have an extra VIP pass for… | 哥们 今晚的帝国穿梭音乐会 | 
| [12:14] | the Imperial Interchange concert tonight! | 我有一张额外的贵宾证 | 
| [12:17] | Imperial Interchange? Are you… Are you serious? | 帝国穿梭吗 你当真吗 | 
| [12:19] | As serious as butt cancer. You in? | 绝无半句虚言 你来吗 | 
| [12:22] | – Hell, yeah, I’m in! – Yeah! | -怎么可能不去 -太好了 | 
| [12:29] | I didn’t realize tinfoil was considered a fabric. | 据我所知 锡箔不算是一种布料 | 
| [12:33] | Like you didn’t realize vertical stripes | 就像你不知道直纹 | 
| [12:35] | don’t actually slim you down? | 并不会显瘦一样 | 
| [12:37] | Oh, Clark, won’t you ever get tired of losing to me? | 克拉克 总输给我 你不会倦吗 | 
| [12:41] | I’m not going to lose. | 我不会输 | 
| [12:42] | Not only are my designs brilliant, | 姐不仅有绝世设计 | 
| [12:44] | but I actually happen to be close friends | 而且西海岸最火的男模 | 
| [12:46] | with the hottest male model on the West Coast. | 恰巧是姐的密友 | 
| [12:49] | You know, I almost feel sorry for you. | 我真是替你惋惜 | 
| [12:52] | I feel sorry for all the mylar balloons that died on this table. | 我为桌子上这堆没用的聚纤气球惋惜 | 
| [12:55] | This is an ambitious choice, but I’ve always said | 这是个大胆的选择 但我经常说 | 
| [12:58] | that great fashion is all about ambition. | 引领时尚的要诀就是不拘一格 | 
| [13:00] | So I’m interested to see how this is going to turn out. | 我很期待看到成品 | 
| [13:02] | I think it will look god-awful | 我想在学生活动中心的灯光下 | 
| [13:04] | under the student union fluorescents. | 它会看起来惨不忍睹 | 
| [13:06] | Well, Holly does have a catty, yet salient point. | 霍莉说的这点 阴险但很关键 | 
| [13:08] | You’ve got to consider the full presentation. | 在服装展示方面 你必须要考虑全面 | 
| [13:10] | I’m sure there’s going to be efforts | 我确信相关人等 | 
| [13:11] | to spruce the place up a bit, right? | 会尽力把舞台装饰一新吧 | 
| [13:13] | Unfortunate, it’s a school budget. | 可惜啊 这次是学校出预算 | 
| [13:15] | So a Bryant Park tent it will not be. | 所以不会搞成布莱恩特公园的露天秀 | 
| [13:19] | Um, what if I were to make a sizable donation | 要是我为这次大赛 | 
| [13:22] | to benefit the program? | 出点赞助费呢 | 
| [13:23] | Just to glam everything up a bit. | 让整体再完善一点 | 
| [13:26] | Anonymously, of course. | 当然是匿名赞助 | 
| [13:27] | I would not want to influence the judging. | 我不想影响评委的判断 | 
| [13:29] | My stars. | 我滴亲亲 | 
| [13:31] | You positively radiate ambition, don’t you? | 你还真是野心无限大啊 | 
| [13:34] | Bravo, Naomi. | 好样的 娜欧米 | 
| [13:37] | Well, looks like I can tailor the event | 看来我可以尽情布置 | 
| [13:39] | to put my collection in the best light. | 让我的设计呈现在完美的灯光下了 | 
| [13:41] | I guess this just became my show. | 这大概将成为我的专场时装秀了 | 
| [13:46] | Nice. | 真给力 | 
| [13:48] | My agent just got me a runway show at c.U. | 我的经纪人让我参加加州大学时装秀 | 
| [13:50] | It’ll pay off a huge hunk of my contract. | 这样能偿还不少合同欠款 | 
| [13:52] | Naomi asked me to do it as a favor. | 娜欧米是让我去帮个忙 | 
| [13:53] | Didn’t expect her to cough up the cash. | 别指望她会付现金哦 | 
| [13:56] | Well, it’s nice to see Naomi giving money to charity. | 可喜可贺 娜欧米开始做慈善了 | 
| [14:00] | And you’re still losing. | 你还是输了 | 
| [14:01] | Man, you’re still cheating. Oh, give me a break. | 你在作弊 饶了我吧 | 
| [14:04] | You up for one last beach day tomorrow? | 明天来场告别沙滩排球赛吧 | 
| [14:06] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [14:13] | I’m going… I’m going to go boss Ade around. | 我… 我去指挥艾德干活了 | 
| [14:22] | So what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [14:25] | Silver told me you’re leaving. | 小银告诉我你要走了 | 
| [14:27] | Yeah, day after tomorrow. | 是 后天就走 | 
| [14:28] | So I thought I’d come say good-bye. | 所以 我想我该来道个别 | 
| [14:30] | I’m headed back to D.C. for my last semester at Georgetown. | 我要回华盛顿乔治城大学上最后一学期课 | 
| [14:34] | I also got an internship at a gay rights nonprofit. | 我还找了个有关非盈利同性恋权利的兼职 | 
| [14:38] | Sound perfect for you. | 听起来很适合你 | 
| [14:40] | Teddy, I know you’re still upset about the whole video mess. | 泰迪 我知道你还在为视频的破事心烦 | 
| [14:43] | I wish it had never happened either, but it did. | 我希望这事从未发生过 但事已至此 | 
| [14:45] | Running away isn’t going to fix anything. | 逃离不会解决任何问题 | 
| [14:47] | Your friends really care about you. | 你的朋友真的很在乎你 | 
| [14:49] | Especially Silver. | 特别是小银 | 
| [14:52] | And I do, too. | 还有我 | 
| [14:54] | Look, Shane, you just… | 肖恩 只是… | 
| [14:57] | You don’t understand what it’s like. | 你不明白这有多糟糕 | 
| [14:59] | Every time I turn on the TV, there’s some conservative | 我每次打开电视都能看到一些保守派 | 
| [15:01] | labeling me the country’s worst problem, | 说我代表着国内最让人头疼的问题 | 
| [15:03] | or some liberal calling me a civil rights hero. | 或是一些自由派称我为公民权利英雄 | 
| [15:05] | I’m under a microscope now. | 现在我的生活被放大了 | 
| [15:07] | Your dad’s a movie star. | 你爸爸是个影星 | 
| [15:08] | People noticing you isn’t anything new. | 人们关注你已不是新鲜事了 | 
| [15:11] | This is different than the paparazzi outside of my dentist’s. | 这与牙科诊所外的狗仔队不同 | 
| [15:14] | I want to be a normal person, not the hot topic on the view. | 我想做个普通人 而不是电视上的热点人物 | 
| [15:18] | What’s normal? You’re a person. | 你可不普通 你是个明星 | 
| [15:20] | One that can do amazing things for so many people. | 你能为那么多人做很多了不起的事 | 
| [15:23] | You can have a bigger impact in a day | 你在一天之内产生的影响 | 
| [15:25] | than I can in a whole year. | 比我一年累积得还多 | 
| [15:26] | Do you know how jealous that makes me? | 你知道我多嫉妒你吗 | 
| [15:28] | You know, it’s no secret that you and I are different. | 众所周知 你我不是一类人 | 
| [15:36] | I guess we are. | 的确如此 | 
| [15:39] | You know, one day… | 知道吗 我希望… | 
| [15:41] | I hope you understand that you were never a cause to me. | 有一天你能明白 你并非我要找的人 | 
| [15:47] | I just want to be there for someone who feels completely alone. | 我只是想陪在一个孤独落单的人身边 | 
| [15:52] | But you’ll never understand that ’cause you have your friends. | 而你不会明白这一点 因为你有朋友陪 | 
| [16:04] | Hey. Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你能过来 | 
| [16:07] | I needed some air, but now the window’s stuck. | 我想透透气 可是这个窗户卡住了 | 
| [16:09] | And I woke up to a bird just hanging out on the headboard, | 我早上醒过来的时候就看见床头有只鸟 | 
| [16:12] | just looking at me. | 在那看着我 | 
| [16:14] | They must have heard my scream in the O.C. | 估计远在海洋城的人都听见我尖叫了 | 
| [16:17] | Sometimes it just needs some tough love. | 有时候就是要对它狠一点 | 
| [16:20] | One… One… | 一 | 
| [16:22] | two, three. | 二 三 | 
| [16:29] | Don’t open that window again. | 别再开那扇窗户了 | 
| [16:34] | Silver, Silver… | 小银 | 
| [16:36] | You broke up with me, remember? | 是你和我分手的 记得吗 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah. Just… Just wait, okay? | 是 别急着走好吗 | 
| [16:40] | No, Navid, I can’t do this anymore. | 不 纳维 我不能再这样了 | 
| [16:43] | It’s time for me to move on, and you know what? | 现在我要向前看了 而且… | 
| [16:46] | It’s time for you to move out. | 你也该搬走了 | 
| [16:48] | By the end of the month, okay? | 最晚到月底 | 
| [16:49] | – Just give me some time, okay? You and I… – I met someone. | -再给我点时间 -我遇到喜欢的人了 | 
| [16:54] | You and I are done. | 我们结束了 | 
| [17:22] | Nice! | 漂亮 | 
| [17:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [17:26] | That, my friend, is what we call kicking your ass. | 朋友 这就叫打你个落花流水 | 
| [17:31] | Oh, man, I’m going to miss days like this. | 天 我会想念这样的日子 | 
| [17:34] | Well, Teddy, you don’t have to leave. | 泰迪 你不一定要走 | 
| [17:38] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我得走 | 
| [17:42] | I think we’ve got time for one more game | 我觉得在我去给娜欧米走秀之前 | 
| [17:44] | before I’ve got to jet to Naomi’s runway show. | 我们还有时间再来一场 | 
| [17:47] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:48] | Hey, you think Silver will be there? | 你觉得小银会去吗 | 
| [17:50] | Nah. Maybe I should just talk to her. | 也许我该去找她谈谈 | 
| [17:53] | Actually maybe you shouldn’t. | 你还是别去为好 | 
| [17:55] | Uh, she’s probably going to be there with the new guy. | 她可能会跟新男朋友一起去 | 
| [17:59] | I don’t think there is a new guy. | 我可不觉得她有新欢 | 
| [18:00] | I think she’s bluffing. | 她是在唬我 | 
| [18:05] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:06] | Hey, spit it out. | 有事直说 | 
| [18:08] | No, it’s just… She’s not bluffing. | 她没唬你 | 
| [18:12] | She brought him to Liam’s Thanksgiving dinner. | 她带他参加了利亚姆的感恩节晚餐 | 
| [18:15] | Thanksgiving? | 感恩节 | 
| [18:17] | Maybe we should have told you. | 也许早该告诉你 | 
| [18:18] | – We just didn’t want to make you upset. – Hey, no, man. | -我们只是不想让你难过 -放心兄弟 | 
| [18:20] | I’m a mature adult. I can handle this. | 我是个成年人 我能处理好这事 | 
| [18:23] | I can handle some stupid fashion show. | 我能处理好这个愚蠢的时装秀 | 
| [18:25] | No, I’m in. | 我要去 | 
| [18:27] | Cool. | 很好 | 
| [18:29] | Hey, come with me. | 一起去吧 | 
| [18:31] | No, man, I don’t think so. | 我还是不去了 | 
| [18:32] | Things are way weird with Silver and I. | 我跟小银现在关系很怪 | 
| [18:34] | I think it’s better if I don’t go. | 我还是不去的好 | 
| [18:35] | You know what, I’m sorry, Teddy, I’m just like… | 抱歉泰迪 只是… | 
| [18:38] | I’m really sick of this whole “poor me” act. | 我真的很受不了你这样自怜自艾 | 
| [18:40] | You are one of the luckiest guys I know. | 你是我见过最幸运的人之一 | 
| [18:42] | I mean, you have infinite opportunity ahead of you, | 你眼前有大把的机会 | 
| [18:44] | you’re wealthy, | 而且还很有钱 | 
| [18:45] | and you have your health above all, okay? | 更重要的是你那么健康 | 
| [18:47] | It just feels like, I don’t know, like everything | 但最近以来 我感觉 | 
| [18:49] | that’s coming out of your mouth these days is about | 你一直都在喋喋不休地抱怨 | 
| [18:50] | how you feel so misunderstood, | 被人误解啦 | 
| [18:52] | and how you can’t wait to jet off to London. | 迫不及待要飞去伦敦之类的事 | 
| [18:54] | Don’t get me wrong, I hear you. | 别误会 我理解你 | 
| [18:55] | It’s just– it’s not always going to be about you. | 但地球并不是只围着你一个人转 | 
| [18:57] | And right now it’s not. | 现在就不是 | 
| [18:58] | It’s about supporting Naomi and supporting Navid and… | 我们现在是要去支持娜欧米 支持纳维 | 
| [19:02] | Sorry for the tough love, man, | 抱歉我说得有点过分 | 
| [19:03] | but quit your complaining, cause you’re going. | 但你就要走了 还抱怨什么呢 | 
| [19:05] | Simple as that. | 就那么简单 | 
| [19:09] | The lawyers for the Templeton family called this morning | 泰普顿家的律师早上打电话来了 | 
| [19:11] | and they are interested in your offer to split the inheritance. | 他们对你分配遗产的提议很感兴趣 | 
| [19:14] | Oh, my gosh, you have no idea | 天啊 你不知道 | 
| [19:17] | how bad I needed to hear some good news. | 我太需要听到些好消息了 | 
| [19:19] | There’s just one outstanding issue. | 但还有个棘手的问题 | 
| [19:21] | The family started cataloging the estate to determine | 他们家已经开始对遗产进行分类 | 
| [19:23] | how to divide the assets, | 来决定该如何分割 | 
| [19:25] | and it appears there’s a necklace missing. | 但却发现有条项链不见了 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, that’s not missing. | 那项链没丢 | 
| [19:30] | Marla gave me that necklace as a gift. | 玛拉把那个送给我了 | 
| [19:32] | Great. We’ll need to return it for appraisal. | 很好 我们得把它拿去评估 | 
| [19:35] | Oh, I don’t have it anymore. | 现在已经不在我手里了 | 
| [19:37] | – I sold it. – You sold it? | -我把它卖了 -你卖了 | 
| [19:40] | Right after she passed. | 就在她过世后 | 
| [19:42] | I needed money for college tuition. Is that a problem? | 我需要钱交学费 这有问题吗 | 
| [19:45] | Ms. Wilson, our entire case hinges on the fact | 威尔森女士 我们整件案子的关键是 | 
| [19:48] | that you were closer to that woman than her own family. | 你比她的亲人跟她更亲 | 
| [19:50] | And I was. | 确实是 | 
| [19:52] | Frankly, the fact that you sold the necklace | 坦白地说 她去世后没多久 | 
| [19:54] | so soon after her death, | 你就卖了项链 | 
| [19:55] | it looks very bad. | 这对我们很不利 | 
| [19:58] | If they are able to make it look like | 如果他们有办法让法官相信 | 
| [20:00] | you were only after Ms.Templeton’s money, | 你是为了钱而接近泰普顿女士的话 | 
| [20:02] | you’ll never see a cent. | 你就一个子儿也拿不到了 | 
| [20:03] | I suggest you track down that necklace right away. | 我建议你马上找到那条项链 | 
| [20:11] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [20:12] | Miss you already. | 还没走就开始想你了 | 
| [20:14] | Don’t wait up for me. | 别等我 | 
| [20:15] | So you’re actually going to go to the concert? | 你真打算去参加音乐会吗 | 
| [20:21] | Yes, yes, I am. | 是啊 | 
| [20:23] | Do you think hanging out with Mr. Lather, Rinse and Repeat | 你觉得跟那个不知悔改的家伙混在一起 | 
| [20:25] | is a good idea? | 有好处吗 | 
| [20:28] | Ade, J.D. can’t make me do anything I don’t want to. | 艾德 我不想做的事 J.D.强迫不来 | 
| [20:31] | And plus, there’s going to be | 而且那里会有 | 
| [20:32] | so many different industry people there, | 不少同行的人 | 
| [20:34] | I have a chance to get my career back | 说不定我能遇到贵人 | 
| [20:36] | to where it was before rehab. | 继续我的演艺事业 | 
| [20:37] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [20:39] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [20:45] | Okay, so, uh, unfortunately, | 好吧 不幸的是 | 
| [20:47] | Dixon is a little under the weather. | 迪克森有点不舒服 | 
| [20:49] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我懂 不过… | 
| [20:51] | Ade, I don’t want to relive a performance that I missed | 艾德 我不想重温这个因为我药瘾发作 | 
| [20:54] | because I was high. | 而错过的表演 | 
| [20:55] | You need to remember where you were before rehab, | 你得记住你戒毒之前是什么样子 | 
| [20:58] | and how you never want to get back to that place. | 你绝不希望重蹈覆辙 | 
| [21:00] | Okay, I get it, all right? | 好的 我懂了 | 
| [21:02] | But the world is filled of people who drink alcohol and use drugs. | 但这个世界到处都是喝酒嗑药的人 | 
| [21:05] | Okay, you’re not listening to me. | 你没听懂我的意思 | 
| [21:06] | Yes, I am. | 我懂 | 
| [21:09] | Look, if I’m going to be in this industry, | 听着 如果我想进入演艺圈 | 
| [21:11] | I got to learn how to deal with it all. Okay? | 我就得学会怎么处理这些事 | 
| [21:20] | Just insure all garments are steamed | 确认所有服装已经熨好 | 
| [21:23] | and ready-to-fit backstage. | 放在后台备用 | 
| [21:24] | Gentlemen, I need a longer runway. | 先生 这个T台太短了 | 
| [21:27] | I want my models to look like | 我希望模特们看上去 | 
| [21:28] | they’re walking a Parisian catwalk, | 是走在优雅的巴黎式T台上 | 
| [21:30] | – not a pirate’s plank. – Hey, boss. | -而不是走在海盗船板上 -老板 | 
| [21:32] | I can’t thank you enough. | 感激之情难以言表 | 
| [21:34] | Well, it is quite an honor to be headlining my first show. | 很荣幸做我第一次秀的主模吧 | 
| [21:37] | Maybe when I’m interviewed by Vogue one day | 也许哪天《时尚》采访我的时候 | 
| [21:40] | – I mention you as my muse. – Okay. | -我会说是你启发了我 -很好 | 
| [21:42] | Hey, why didn’t you tell me you were going to make it official | 对了 你想正式通过经纪人跟我签约 | 
| [21:44] | and go through my agency? | 怎么不跟我打个招呼 | 
| [21:45] | I didn’t go through your agency. | 我没联系你的经纪人 | 
| [21:47] | I did. Liam Court will be walking for me tonight. | 是我 利亚姆·柯特今晚要为我走秀 | 
| [21:49] | Absolutely not! Liam is mine! Get away from me! | 做梦吧你 利亚姆是我的 你走开 | 
| [21:52] | Did you happen to get that in writing? | 你有书面协议吗 | 
| [21:55] | Cause I sure did. | 我可有哦 | 
| [21:56] | This is his contract. If he breaks it, | 这是他的合同 如果他违约 | 
| [21:58] | I’ll sue his agency for triple in damages. | 我会控告他的经纪人 要求三倍赔偿金 | 
| [22:02] | I own him now. | 现在他属于我 | 
| [22:04] | Looks like you just got owned. | 你已经卖身给我了 | 
| [22:06] | This is insane, even for that little sorostitute. | 那个小贱人也太过分了吧 | 
| [22:10] | Okay, you obviously can’t do this. | 你绝不能这么做 | 
| [22:11] | I can’t afford not to. | 我赔不起 | 
| [22:13] | You can’t afford to deal with me if you don’t. Liam! | 利亚姆 你不帮我的话后果也很严重 | 
| [22:16] | Naomi, you don’t understand. | 娜欧米 你不懂 | 
| [22:17] | For you, this is a student fashion show. | 对你来说 这只是一次学生时装秀 | 
| [22:19] | For me, this is my life. | 对我而言 这是我的生活 | 
| [22:20] | Doing this will help me get it back. | 这个能让我找回以前的生活 | 
| [22:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:38] | Dude, are we backstage with the band right now? | 伙计 咱们要在后台和乐队见面了吗 | 
| [22:43] | Be cool, man! | 淡定 哥们 | 
| [22:44] | I’ll introduce you to the boys. | 我来给你介绍 | 
| [22:47] | Amigos! | 朋友们 | 
| [22:48] | What’s going on? | 最近怎样 | 
| [22:51] | This is my man, Dixon Wilson. | 这是我朋友 迪克森·威尔森 | 
| [22:54] | Hey, you guys rocked my face off tonight. | 今晚真够劲 我整个人都嗨翻了 | 
| [22:57] | Thanks, bro. | 多谢 兄弟 | 
| [22:58] | We actually rock out to your track on our tour bus. | 在旅游车上听你的曲子才真是够劲 | 
| [23:01] | Are you serious? You guys listen to my stuff? | 真的假的 你们竟然听我的歌 | 
| [23:03] | Yeah. Pretty epic stuff, man. | 对 非常棒的作品 | 
| [23:09] | No, thank you. I’m cool. | 不 多谢 我还是不要了 | 
| [23:12] | No, I’m not. | 我要 | 
| [23:13] | I’m gonna powder my nose. | 我去趟洗手间 | 
| [23:15] | B-r-b. | 马上回来 | 
| [23:18] | We’re actually gonna jam for a little while. | 我们打算在这里待会 | 
| [23:20] | Love to hear some new stuff. | 想听些新鲜玩意 | 
| [23:23] | Cool. You want me to play for you? | 好 想让我为你们演奏吗 | 
| [23:24] | Play for us? Play with us, man. | 为我们? 是和我们一起 | 
| [23:28] | Just chill and have some fun. | 放轻松 好好玩就行 | 
| [23:31] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好啊 -来吧 | 
| [23:42] | I guess he’s really leaving. | 看来他真的要走了 | 
| [23:44] | Sorry I couldn’t help. | 抱歉帮不上忙 | 
| [23:45] | You tried. | 你尽力了 | 
| [23:48] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 | 
| [23:49] | I haven’t seen you since the campaign. | 竞选过后就一直没见过你 | 
| [23:51] | Don’t be alarmed, but you have something | 别吓着 不过你的酒 | 
| [23:53] | growing out of your drink. | 在往外冒东西 | 
| [23:54] | This is a hibiscus martini. | 这是杯芙蓉马蒂尼 | 
| [23:55] | Flowers make everything better. | 跟花沾边的东西都好喝 | 
| [23:58] | Oh, in that case, I’ll take a dozen. | 既然如此 那我就多喝几杯 | 
| [24:01] | This is not how I pictured my last night in L.A. | 没想到在洛城的最后一夜会这么度过 | 
| [24:03] | You all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [24:05] | Yeah, very cool. | 很好 | 
| [24:05] | I just need to talk to Silver. | 我得跟小银谈谈 | 
| [24:07] | Maybe take a look at that guy. | 见上那家伙一面 | 
| [24:26] | Naomi, you can’t be mad at me. | 娜欧米 你不能生我的气 | 
| [24:28] | It’s really not my fault. | 这真的不是我的错 | 
| [24:29] | That you’re a bad friend? | 怪你不够哥们吗 | 
| [24:31] | Mr. Court, it’s showtime! | 柯特先生 该上场了 | 
| [24:36] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 | 
| [24:37] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [24:41] | No! No! | 不要 | 
| [24:42] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不行 别走啊 | 
| [24:45] | The bitch stole my designs! | 那个贱人剽窃了我的设计 | 
| [24:57] | Some party, huh? | 这派对很尽兴吧 | 
| [24:59] | They said they want to hear my new stuff. | 他们说想听听我的新作品 | 
| [25:00] | Dude, I’m freaking out. | 哥们 我要抓狂了 | 
| [25:02] | Dixon, this is a big chance for you. | 迪克森 这是个绝好的机会 | 
| [25:04] | Just relax. | 放松点 | 
| [25:09] | Don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 | 
| [25:42] | Okay, so, uh, unfortunately | 好吧 不幸的是 | 
| [25:44] | Dixon is a little under the weather. | 迪克森有点不舒服 | 
| [25:47] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 | 
| [25:48] | But, uh, filling in, Adrianna Tate-Duncan. | 不过 将由阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯来救场 | 
| [25:52] | Hi, I’m Adrianna. | 大家好 我是阿德里安娜 | 
| [25:54] | And I’m gonna play you guys some new material. | 我会为各位带来耳目一新的演出 | 
| [25:58] | *Is it wrong of me to feel this way* | *这种感觉有错吗* | 
| [26:02] | *You know my man would be betrayed* | *你知道我会为你而背叛他* | 
| [26:06] | *But I can’t stop the way I feel when I see you* | *但一见到你 我就无法自已* | 
| [26:12] | *I’m such a fool* | *我真傻* | 
| [26:14] | I’m not about to go out there | 我可不能让模特穿着 | 
| [26:15] | and commit runway suicide in front of god | 和霍莉那边同样风格的衣服上台 | 
| [26:17] | and the world’s first supermodel | 在世界头号名模面前丢人现眼 | 
| [26:19] | by showing a collection identical to Holly’s. | 那可是T台上的大忌 | 
| [26:21] | I don’t care if it is my own! | 即便那是我的设计 | 
| [26:25] | In the words of Tim Gunn, | 用蒂姆·冈恩的话说[美国时尚顾问] | 
| [26:27] | I’m going to make this damn thing work! | “我要化腐朽为神奇” | 
| [26:53] | There’s nothing in my contract about stealing from my friends. | 我的合同里可没写你会偷我朋友的设计 | 
| [26:55] | This isn’t right. | 这么做很不地道 | 
| [26:56] | Fashion can be ugly, pretty boy. | 时尚界很黑暗的 帅小伙 | 
| [26:58] | I’m not paying you to have an ethical dilemma, | 我花钱雇你 不是让你来良心受遣的 | 
| [27:00] | I’m paying you to walk. | 而是让你来走秀的 | 
| [27:02] | And now for the finale of Holly Strickler’s collection, | 下面请欣赏霍莉·斯瑞克勒的最后一套服装 | 
| [27:05] | modeled by Liam Court. | 由利亚姆·柯特为您呈现 | 
| [27:08] | What are you doing?! | 你小子干嘛呢 | 
| [27:09] | I’m trying to walk. I don’t know! | 我在走秀 没看到吗 | 
| [27:11] | You’re a total disaster. | 你简直不可理喻 | 
| [27:15] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [27:24] | What is he doing? | 他耍什么花样 | 
| [27:33] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 | 
| [27:36] | Looks like he’s being a good friend. | 看来他很讲义气 | 
| [27:45] | *The way I feel when I see you* | *但一见到你 我就无法自已* | 
| [27:48] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [27:51] | *I smile when I see ya* | *我一见你就笑* | 
| [27:52] | *I miss her when she gone* | *她不在 我很想念* | 
| [27:54] | *Don’t want to say I need her* | *不想承认离不开她* | 
| [27:56] | *I gotta act withdrawn* | *我要表现得矜持一点* | 
| [27:58] | *Can’t show her that I like her* | *不能让她知道 我对她的好感* | 
| [27:59] | I’m buying what you’re selling, man. | 你要是出专辑 我一定买 | 
| [28:01] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢肯定 哥们 | 
| [28:05] | I told ya! | 我就说吧 | 
| [28:05] | You just needed a little boost. | 只要借点力 你准行 | 
| [28:07] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right, I did. | 是啊 你说得对 | 
| [28:09] | But, uh, not from this. | 但我不需要这玩意 | 
| [28:13] | *But I don’t know* | *但我搞不懂* | 
| [28:15] | *’cause that’s the same thing she said a couple days ago* | *因为她几天前就是这么说的* | 
| [28:18] | *Is it wrong for me to feel this way* | *这种感觉有错吗* | 
| [28:21] | *You know my man would be betrayed* | *你知道我会为你而背叛他* | 
| [28:26] | And now give a round of applause for designer Taylor Mullens. | 让我们掌声欢迎设计师泰勒·穆伦斯 | 
| [28:40] | Oh, sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 | 
| [28:42] | My jeweler is finally calling me back. | 珠宝商终于给我回电话了 | 
| [28:44] | Rich girl problems. | 富家女孩的困扰 | 
| [28:46] | Another round? | 再来一杯吧 | 
| [28:48] | Little less flower, a little more martini. Thanks. | 少放点花 多加点酒 谢谢 | 
| [28:54] | Two more, thanks. | 再来两杯 谢谢 | 
| [28:57] | So, you know my friend Erin Silver, huh? | 看来你认识我朋友艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [28:59] | Yeah, she’s fantastic. | 是啊 她太迷人了 | 
| [29:01] | Yeah, well, she’s in a vulnerable place right now. | 没错 她现在感情很脆弱 | 
| [29:03] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我不太懂你的意思 | 
| [29:04] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 | 
| [29:06] | She’s not ready for a relationship. | 她还没做好谈恋爱的准备 | 
| [29:08] | Well, that’s probably for the best. | 那再好不过了 | 
| [29:10] | My boyfriend might have a problem with that anyway. | 反正我男朋友也不会同意我跟她交往 | 
| [29:12] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友 | 
| [29:14] | Of five years. You have a nice night. | 交往五年了 祝你玩得开心 | 
| [29:20] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才干嘛呢 | 
| [29:21] | I’m really, really sorry. I couldn’t help it. | 实在抱歉 我情不得已 | 
| [29:25] | How could you be dating someone? | 你怎么能和别人约会呢 | 
| [29:26] | You have zero to say about my personal life, okay? | 你无权干涉我的私生活 | 
| [29:29] | Especially after your liaison in Las Vegas. | 特别是你上次在赌城偷腥之后 | 
| [29:32] | – My what? – I saw you in the hotel suite, | -你说什么 -我看到你在酒店套房里 | 
| [29:34] | all over some girl. | 和某个姑娘打得火热 | 
| [29:36] | No, I didn’t… Wait. Is this about Kat? | 我没有… 等等 你是说凯特吗 | 
| [29:40] | It’s not what you think. | 我们不是你想的那样 | 
| [29:41] | Want to know what I think? | 想知道我是怎么想的吗 | 
| [29:43] | I think it’s completely fine that you’re moving on, okay? | 你要开始新的感情 我完全没意见 | 
| [29:45] | Because it’s exactly what I’m doing. | 因为我也要向前看了 | 
| [29:50] | Your store bought it from me, like, six months ago. | 你们店里大约半年前从我这买走的 | 
| [29:54] | It’s the, it’s the really big, really heavy, really expensive | 那是条很大 很重 很昂贵的 | 
| [29:58] | Marla Templeton necklace, and I need it back. | 玛拉·泰普顿的项链 我现在想要回来 | 
| [30:01] | Sold it?! | 卖了 | 
| [30:03] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你耍我呢吧 | 
| [30:04] | Okay, I’m-I’m just gonna come down there now. | 好吧 我现在就过去 | 
| [30:12] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [30:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 | 
| [30:15] | You didn’t seem fine on the phone call. | 你刚才打电话的样子看着可不好 | 
| [30:17] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [30:18] | I just keep making mistake after mistake. | 我就是一错再错 | 
| [30:20] | And if I can’t get Marla’s necklace back, | 如果我要不回玛拉的项链 | 
| [30:21] | then her grandson Jeremy’s gonna screw me out of all my money. | 那她孙子杰里米就会害我一个子都拿不到 | 
| [30:25] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 | 
| [30:25] | Liam, trust me, you can’t do anything for me. | 利亚姆 相信我 你帮不了我 | 
| [30:35] | You’re littering. | 你乱扔东西 | 
| [30:39] | I thought you weren’t talking to me. | 我还以为你不理我了 | 
| [30:41] | I still don’t accept your apology, Silver. | 我还是没法接受你的道歉 小银 | 
| [30:45] | I’m the one who should apologize. | 该道歉的人是我 | 
| [30:52] | I saw Navid corner that guy tonight, | 我看到纳维逼问那个家伙了 | 
| [30:54] | and it was a dumb mistake, | 我误会你了 | 
| [30:56] | Just like the one you made with my video. | 就像当初你误会我的视频一样 | 
| [30:59] | When I saw you so upset, | 当时看你那么难过 | 
| [31:00] | I just wanted to be there for you. | 我就是想陪着你 | 
| [31:03] | So I’m sorry I was being such a jerk. | 我太混蛋了 对不起 | 
| [31:05] | And if you want to make me suffer for a while, | 如果你想惩罚我的话 | 
| [31:06] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你 | 
| [31:14] | So we’re okay? | 我们和好了吗 | 
| [31:15] | Uh! I so missed you. | 我想死你了 | 
| [31:17] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 | 
| [31:17] | And I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. | 有你这样的朋友 我觉得很幸运 | 
| [31:27] | I have no clue what people do | 没有小银这样的朋友 | 
| [31:29] | without a little Silver in their life. | 真不知道该怎么过 | 
| [31:32] | And now for the final collection of the night: | 下面请欣赏今晚的最后一个系列 | 
| [31:34] | Miss Naomi Clark. | 娜欧米·克拉克小姐的设计 | 
| [31:52] | It looks like “Avant-garde” or something? | 有点先锋派的味道 | 
| [31:55] | Either that or “Avant-garbage.” | 成也萧何 败也萧何 | 
| [32:20] | And for Naomi’s finale look, | 娜欧米的最后一套设计 | 
| [32:22] | we have Ashleigh. | 将由雅士莉来展示 | 
| [32:25] | Scratch that. We have Naomi Clark! | 说错了 是娜欧米·克拉克本人 | 
| [33:06] | You should be ashamed of yourself, | 在珍妮丝·狄金森面前 | 
| [33:08] | parading around in those rags in front of Janice Dickinson. | 展示你那几件破衣服 你应该感到无地自容 | 
| [33:11] | Do you not hear the clapping? | 你没听到大家在鼓掌吗 | 
| [33:13] | I think I should thank you for being such a klepto slut. | 你跟我玩阴招 看来我还该谢谢你 | 
| [33:16] | Oh, please. You practically handed me | 得了吧 你一心忙你的派对 | 
| [33:19] | your sketchbook because you were so busy | 简直就等于把自己的设计图 | 
| [33:20] | making this one of your little parties. | 亲自送到我手上 | 
| [33:22] | You know, I’ve actually started to take a real liking | 我对自己的新设计理念 | 
| [33:25] | to my new design aesthetic. | 越来越喜欢了 | 
| [33:32] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 | 
| [33:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [33:53] | Excuse me, ladies. I can’t believe it. | 打扰了二位 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [33:56] | It looks like the real show’s back here. | 看来真正的表演在这里啊 | 
| [33:59] | Ms. Clark, you were quite the | 克拉克小姐 你刚刚在外面的表演 | 
| [34:01] | brazen entertainer out there. I gotta admire that, | 很有娱乐效果 这点真让我佩服 | 
| [34:03] | but your designs, they can’t pass as serious fashion. | 但你的设计 算不上是真正的时装 | 
| [34:06] | Sorry, honey. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 | 
| [34:07] | And you, ms. Holly, you’ve surprised me… | 还有你 霍莉小姐 你让我很惊讶 | 
| [34:11] | with some of the worst fashion that I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 那些是我此生见过的最糟糕的时装 | 
| [34:15] | Believe me, you’re no fashion designer. | 相信我 你不是当时装设计师的料 | 
| [34:17] | I suggest the two of you stick to catfights, | 我建议你们继续争斗 | 
| [34:19] | and stay off the catwalk. | 远离T台 | 
| [34:21] | Seriously, have a nice life. | 我是认真的 祝你们生活幸福 | 
| [34:23] | Come on, darling. | 亲爱的 走吧 | 
| [34:40] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该过来 | 
| [34:42] | You’ll blow your cover. | 你会暴露身份的 | 
| [34:43] | Yeah, I don’t care anymore. Okay? | 我无所谓了 | 
| [34:44] | Silver saw you kiss me in Vegas, | 小银在维加斯看到你和我接吻了 | 
| [34:46] | And now she thinks there’s something going on between us. | 现在她觉得我们之间有一腿 | 
| [34:48] | Isn’t that insane? | 很疯狂吧 | 
| [34:49] | Look, you just need to calm down | 你现在需要冷静下来 | 
| [34:51] | and remember we need to be patient. | 记住 我们要有耐心 | 
| [34:52] | Yeah, I’m done with being patient. Okay? | 我忍耐够了 | 
| [34:54] | I need to bust Amal on this car delivery. | 这次汽车交易 我一定要搞垮艾玛 | 
| [34:56] | – Navid… – No, I’m sorry, Kat. | -纳维 -对不起 凯特 | 
| [34:57] | Whether you help me out or not, this has to end. | 不论你帮不帮我 这一切必须结束了 | 
| [34:59] | Now. | 就是现在 | 
| [35:05] | Sorry, I can’t help you. We’re closing now. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 我们要关门了 | 
| [35:07] | Look, I know that you said you can’t give me a name, | 我知道你说过不能告诉我名字 | 
| [35:10] | But if you would just hear me out…. | 但你能听我把话说完吗 | 
| [35:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:12] | We take the confidentiality of our customers very seriously. | 我们非常重视顾客信息的保密性 | 
| [35:16] | You have a nice night, now. | 祝你今晚愉快 | 
| [35:17] | But… but when I sold you the necklace, | 但是我把项链卖给你的时候 | 
| [35:20] | I didn’t even realize that it was a family heirloom. | 我完全不知道那是个传家宝 | 
| [35:23] | I-i-it was, it was my grandmother’s. | 那是我祖母的 | 
| [35:25] | Marla Templeton was your grandmother? | 玛拉·泰普顿是你的祖母吗 | 
| [35:28] | Yeah. And, and if I don’t get it back right away, | 是的 如果我不能马上把项链拿回去 | 
| [35:31] | then I’m gonna be in so much trouble. | 我会惹上大麻烦的 | 
| [35:33] | It’s funny, the buyer actually | 真有趣 那个买主 | 
| [35:35] | told me a very similar story. | 跟你的说法很像 | 
| [35:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:37] | The gentleman went on and on about | 那位先生一遍又一遍地强调 | 
| [35:39] | the necklace’s sentimental value, | 那条项链的情感价值 | 
| [35:41] | his grandmother, blah, blah, blah. | 他的祖母啊之类的 | 
| [35:43] | You should stop wasting my time, | 别再浪费我的时间了 | 
| [35:45] | And talk to your family instead. | 还是和你的家人去谈谈吧 | 
| [35:48] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [35:50] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [35:54] | Naomi Clark? | 是娜欧米·克拉克吗 | 
| [35:57] | The one and only. | 正是 | 
| [35:58] | Well, after that spectacle tonight, | 见识过今晚的奇观以后 | 
| [36:00] | it’s crystal clear that you do not have a future in fashion design. | 显然你在时装设计方面毫无造诣 | 
| [36:05] | Okay. Thank you for your unsolicited soul-crushing honesty. | 多谢你能提出这么打击人的诚恳意见 | 
| [36:08] | What, do you write greeting cards? | 怎么 你写了慰问卡片吗 | 
| [36:10] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完呢 | 
| [36:12] | Have you ever considered event planning? | 你考虑过做活动策划吗 | 
| [36:16] | See, an event of this magnitude, and quality, | 我的团队估计要花一周的时间 | 
| [36:20] | would have taken my team… about a week to execute. | 才能准备一场和这个规模质量相当的活动 | 
| [36:24] | I want you to intern for my company. | 我想请你到我的公司实习 | 
| [36:27] | You’re… Rachel Gray. | 你是蕾切尔·格雷吗 | 
| [36:30] | You plan the hottest events in Hollywood. | 你策划了好莱坞最受欢迎的活动 | 
| [36:32] | The one and only. | 正是 | 
| [36:35] | So? | 那么 | 
| [36:37] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [36:38] | Um, what do I say? Party planning? | 我能说什么 晚会策划 | 
| [36:41] | The thing I love most in this world? Yes! | 这可是我最爱的事情 我当然愿意 | 
| [36:44] | – Yes! – Good. | -我愿意 -很好 | 
| [36:49] | That’s the last of it. | 最后一抱 | 
| [36:56] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [36:58] | I can’t believe you’re really leaving. | 我真不敢相信你要走了 | 
| [37:00] | I mean, who’s going to treat me to mani/pedis | 以后谁请我去美甲 | 
| [37:02] | and tell me how fab my shoes are? | 谁来感叹我的鞋子有多美 | 
| [37:03] | Yeah, um… I never did those things. | 我可没做过这种事 | 
| [37:05] | Well, you should have. | 你应该做的 | 
| [37:07] | I’ll babysit your board while you’re gone. | 你走了以后 我会看好你的冲浪板的 | 
| [37:09] | It’ll be here when you get back. | 等你回来的时候 它会完好无损 | 
| [37:10] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 | 
| [37:11] | We better go. Ready? | 我们还是走吧 准备好了吗 | 
| [37:13] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [37:17] | Uh… Almost. | 差不多了 | 
| [37:43] | Charles. It’s Teddy. Again. | 查尔斯 还是我 泰迪 | 
| [37:50] | Before I leave town, I just… | 在我离开之前 | 
| [37:52] | I need to tell you that | 我一定要告诉你 | 
| [37:53] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 对于所发生的事情 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:57] | I’m sorry you don’t approve of who I am. | 很遗憾你没法认同我 | 
| [38:00] | I want my family in my life, I really do, | 我很希望家人能回到我身边 真的 | 
| [38:03] | but… I’ve realized that I don’t need you. | 但是 我意识到没你我也能过得很好 | 
| [38:08] | I don’t need anyone’s approval but my own. | 除了我自己 我不需要任何人的认同 | 
| [38:11] | I’ll apologize until I’m blue in the face about that stupid video, | 我只是为视频事件的恶劣态度道歉 | 
| [38:15] | but… | 但是 | 
| [38:17] | I’ll never apologize for who I am. | 我永远不会为自己的价值观道歉 | 
| [38:20] | Oh, and if you see my dad… | 还有 如果你看到了我爸 | 
| [38:23] | tell him his son is happy. | 请告诉他 他儿子过得很好 | 
| [38:31] | Shane! | 肖恩 | 
| [38:33] | Shane. | 肖恩 | 
| [38:36] | Well, the drive to D.C. is pretty long, and, uh, | 开车去华盛顿的路途真的非常远 | 
| [38:39] | Teddy is tone deaf and he likes to hog the radio, | 泰迪完全是个音痴 而且喜欢独占收音机 | 
| [38:42] | So I got you a little present. | 所以我给你带了个小礼物 | 
| [38:43] | Earplugs. | 耳塞 | 
| [38:44] | Wow, you’re a lifesaver! | 你真是个救星 | 
| [38:46] | – Sure. – Well, we should hit the road. | -当然 -我们该上路了 | 
| [38:48] | We should’ve been in Utah by now. | 我们本来都应该到犹他州了 | 
| [38:49] | Yeah. Just need a… | 是啊 只是… | 
| [38:53] | You guys are gonna make a good team. | 你们俩会处得很好的 | 
| [38:56] | Who knows what’s gonna happen with us. | 天知道我们之间会发生什么 | 
| [38:58] | But Shane helped me finally realize that | 但是肖恩让我懂得了 | 
| [39:01] | going away and doing something about a problem | 积极解决问题 | 
| [39:03] | is different than running away and hiding from it. | 总好过逃避问题 | 
| [39:06] | Some good comes from some bad. | 坏事也总有好的一面 | 
| [39:07] | Exactly. | 正解 | 
| [39:10] | I’m going to miss you, Mr. Montgomery. | 我会想你的 蒙哥马利先生 | 
| [39:12] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [39:14] | You know I’m gonna call you and write you and text you | 你知道我会每天给你打电话 写信 | 
| [39:16] | – and e-mail you, like, every day. – No, you won’t. | -发短信 发邮件的 -你不会的 | 
| [39:18] | I know I won’t. | 我确实不会 | 
| [39:20] | But I’ll be thinking about you all the time. | 但是我会一直想你的 | 
| [39:23] | Same. | 我也是 | 
| [39:25] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [39:28] | Ah… Don’t be a stranger, all right? | 今后常联系哦 | 
| [39:37] | Ready to rock. | 出发啦 | 
| [39:57] | Looking for all the hopes and dreams you lost here last night? | 你在寻找昨晚在这儿失去的希望和梦想吗 | 
| [40:01] | No, actually, I’ve moved on. | 没有 事实上 我看开了 | 
| [40:03] | Resiliency is yet another one of my many talents. | 能屈能伸是我的另一个才能 | 
| [40:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [40:11] | Can we just move on, too? | 我们俩也冰释前嫌好吗 | 
| [40:13] | I propose we bury the hatchet. | 我提议我们和解吧 | 
| [40:15] | All of our plotting and conniving has really | 我们所有的阴谋和计划 | 
| [40:17] | just come back to bite us in the ass. | 都让我们自食其果了 | 
| [40:19] | I suppose physical violence does take it a step too far. | 肉搏大概确实有点过分了 | 
| [40:27] | I’m sorry I stole your designs. | 很抱歉我剽窃了你的设计 | 
| [40:29] | I’m sorry they sucked. | 很抱歉我的设计逊毙了 | 
| [40:32] | I don’t know why I get so crazy competitive around you. | 我不懂我为何如此想要和你一较高下 | 
| [40:36] | It’s like I start channeling my mother, | 就像迎合我妈一样 | 
| [40:38] | and turn into an evil bitch. | 让我变成一个臭贱人 | 
| [40:43] | So, cease-fire? | 那么 休战吗 | 
| [40:47] | I guess C.U. will have to be big enough | 加州大学不够大 | 
| [40:48] | for the both of us. | 容不下二虎 | 
| [40:51] | But we’re not going to have slumber parties | 但我们不要玩睡衣派对 | 
| [40:52] | – and braid each other’s hair. – Oh, my god, no. | -或是帮对方编头发 -天呐 当然不要 | 
| [40:55] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 | 
| [40:57] | Having lunch with my mother. | 我要去和我妈吃午餐了 | 
| [40:59] | See you around, Clark. | 回见 克拉克 | 
| [41:01] | Good luck. | 好运 | 
| [41:08] | Hi, mom. | 妈 | 
| [41:11] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 | 
| [41:15] | This is so cute. | 真漂亮 | 
| [41:17] | Now, you aren’t really going to | 现在你真要带我去吃 | 
| [41:19] | make me eat this dreadful campus food, are you? | 食堂那些难以下咽的食物吗 | 
| [41:21] | – We can go wherever you’d like. – Good. | -只要你喜欢 去哪都行 -太好了 | 
| [41:24] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [41:25] | Uh, by the way, have you had a chance | 顺便问一下 你能不能 | 
| [41:28] | to think about the internship? | 考虑一下我的实习问题 | 
| [41:29] | I’d really like to do it. | 我真的很想去实习 | 
| [41:31] | Oh. Yes, you know, I’m so sorry, dear. | 真的很抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [41:33] | I’ve decided to go with someone else. | 我已经有别的人选了 | 
| [41:35] | Come on. I’m in the mood for French. | 走吧 我想去吃法餐 |