时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I found this awesome rehab facility. | 我选中了这家超棒的戒毒所 |
[00:04] | We just need to come up with $10,000 for the deposit, | 我们只需要想办法凑够一万块保证金 |
[00:06] | and we can tell everyone that you were on tour | 我们可以跟大家说你和某个音乐人 |
[00:09] | with some music person. | 一起巡演去了 |
[00:10] | Where are you getting $10,000? | 你要到哪里去弄一万美元 |
[00:11] | I’ve been having a lot of financial problems lately. | 我最近手头很紧 |
[00:15] | Would $5,000 help? | 五千够吗 |
[00:16] | Ten would be better. | 如果有一万就更好了 |
[00:17] | The treatment worked. There’s no sign of cancer. | 治疗起作用了 没有检测到癌细胞 |
[00:19] | Ivy, I’m gonna live. | 艾薇 我能活下去了 |
[00:20] | Oh, my god… | 我的天啊 |
[00:21] | This year’s winner of the grand prize and trip to new guinea… | 今年赢得大奖和新几内亚之旅的选手是 |
[00:24] | Ivy Sullivan. | 艾薇·沙利文 |
[00:25] | I applied to Johns Hopkins. | 我申请了约翰霍普金斯大学 |
[00:26] | Oh, god, I don’t know, | 天呐 我也说不上来 |
[00:27] | that’s just, like, really, really far away. | 只是那里真的 真的太远了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, well, so is new guinea. | 是啊 新几内亚也很远 |
[00:30] | Are we a couple, | 我们算是在一起了吗 |
[00:31] | or did you have sex with me in vegas just to keep me away from drugs? | 还是你只是 为了帮我戒毒而跟我上床 |
[00:34] | I like you. But annie asked me to stay away. | 我喜欢你 但安妮让我远离你 |
[00:36] | I’m sick of you trying to control my life! | 我受够你一直想控制我的生活 |
[00:37] | I want to help you! | 我想帮助你 |
[00:38] | Ade is the most important person in my life right now, not you. | 艾德现在是我生命中最重要的人 不是你 |
[00:47] | Oh, has it ever been this hot? | 以前有这么热过吗 |
[00:49] | I saw a news report this morning– | 今早我看到了一则报道 |
[00:50] | someone roasted a turkey in the trunk of their car. | 说有人在汽车后备箱里烤火鸡 |
[00:53] | I can’t wait to get home, take off my clothes– | 我真想飞回家去 脱掉衣服… |
[00:56] | Not just because of the weather. | 不仅仅是因为天气热吧 |
[00:57] | Hm, Austin’s finally coming home from Vegas. | 对 奥斯汀终于从维加斯回来了 |
[01:00] | He was supposed to spend the weekend with his mom and dad | 他这个周末本来要和他爸妈 |
[01:02] | and have Thanksgiving there, | 一起在那边过感恩节 |
[01:03] | but, apparently, | 但很明显 |
[01:04] | he can’t stand to spend one more minute without me. | 他一刻都离不开我 |
[01:07] | Sounds like at least one of us has a date | 看来我们中至少有一个人能带男伴 |
[01:09] | for Liam’s random Thanksgiving extravaganza. | 去参加利亚姆心血来潮的感恩节盛宴了 |
[01:11] | What is up with Liam having a dinner party? | 利亚姆这次办晚宴有什么目的 |
[01:15] | Oh, my god– | 天呐 |
[01:16] | You don’t think the turkey in the trunk was him? | 会不会就是他在后备箱里烤火鸡 |
[01:19] | He just said that he wants to bring people together. | 他只说想让大家聚一聚 |
[01:22] | Like, maybe, you and Navid. | 比如 你和纳维 |
[01:24] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[01:25] | I have zero interest in getting back together with Navid. | 我对和纳维复合毫无兴趣 |
[01:28] | He could just go spend Thanksgiving with his screwed-up family. | 他可以和他操蛋的家人一起过感恩节 |
[01:31] | Navid and I are done. | 我和纳维已经结束了 |
[01:33] | Which is why you said “Navid” a hundred times in the same sentence? | 所以你才句句话不离”纳维”吗 |
[01:35] | I’m not hiding anything about my love life. | 我对我的感情生活没有任何隐瞒 |
[01:38] | Annie’s the one that has the secret boyfriend. | 搞地下恋的是安妮才对 |
[01:39] | I do not. | 我才没有 |
[01:41] | I broke up with Patrick. | 我和帕特里克分手了 |
[01:42] | Okay, who exactly are you sneaking out late at night with, then? | 行 那你深夜偷溜出去是为了见谁 |
[01:45] | Please tell me you’re having rebound sex with random people. | 希望你是找人上床疗伤去了 |
[01:47] | I’d be very proud. | 我会为你骄傲的 |
[01:48] | I am not having sex with strange men. | 我才不会和陌生男人发生关系呢 |
[01:51] | I am doing charity work. | 我在做慈善活动 |
[01:54] | Well, it usually is. | 总是这么说 |
[01:55] | I am talking about being busy with activities in school, okay? | 我在忙学校的活动 好吧 |
[01:59] | And now I have to pick up Dixon | 我现在要去接迪克森 |
[02:00] | and not go have a secret rendezvous. | 然后”不”去秘密约会 |
[02:02] | Huh. Protest much? | 嫌我们多嘴吗 |
[02:09] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[02:11] | Are there any more fliers for the food drive? | 还有食物募捐活动的传单吗 |
[02:15] | Sorry, I guess my friend took the last one. | 抱歉 我朋友好像把最后一张拿走了 |
[02:17] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:18] | I think I can remember that the student union Thanksgiving food drive | 我记得学生会的感恩节食物募捐活动 |
[02:20] | is in the student union. | 地点是在学生活动中心 |
[02:22] | On Thanksgiving. | 时间是在感恩节那天 |
[02:23] | You know, I should write that down. | 我应该记下来 省得忘了 |
[02:26] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[02:28] | Well, uh, maybe we’ll see each other there. | 我们可以到时候见 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:37] | If I wasn’t about to have four solid days | 如果不是要和男朋友大干四天 |
[02:39] | of makeup sex with my boyfriend, | 没有档期的话 |
[02:41] | I’d do a little charity. | 我也愿意做点慈善 |
[02:43] | You’re such a giver. | 你真是慷慨 |
[02:51] | Annie! There you are! | 安妮 你在这里啊 |
[02:52] | Dude, do you have a sec? | 美女 你有空吗 |
[02:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:54] | Uh, nothing big, just a couple girls kind of | 没什么大事 就是有几个女孩 |
[02:57] | got arrested last night for… prostitution. | 昨晚因为卖淫被捕了 |
[03:00] | What?! How is that possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[03:02] | You told me that escorting was legal. | 你说过 地陪是合法的呀 |
[03:03] | Yeah, totally! | 没错 绝对合法 |
[03:04] | So long as you don’t have sex and then take money for it. | 只要没为了赚钱而和别人发生关系 |
[03:06] | So you’re totally cool. | 你就肯定不会有事的 |
[03:08] | Probably. Look, the cops are asking a bunch of questions, | 也许警察会问你一些问题 |
[03:10] | and there’s a small chance that they might try to, you know, | 他们有可能会想要 |
[03:13] | talk to you and your friends, blah, blah, blah. | 找你的朋友了解情况之类的 |
[03:15] | Look– they can’t do anything without evidence. | 没有证据 他们也无计可施 |
[03:17] | What kind of evidence? | 什么样的证据 |
[03:19] | Eh, you know, uh, catching you in the act, | 比如抓了现行 或是 |
[03:20] | unexplained cash flow, stuff like that. | 有不明现金流动之类的证据 |
[03:22] | I don’t want you to get spooked, okay, Annie? | 安妮 你不用害怕 |
[03:24] | Because you have nothing to hide. | 因为你没什么好遮掩的 |
[03:28] | Okay, call me if you need me. | 好的 有事就给我打电话 |
[03:37] | Aw… You brought me back a clay thing. | 你给我带了个粘土做的玩意 |
[03:42] | It-it-it’s… it’s a vase. | 这 这是个花瓶 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:46] | It’s part of my hands-on therapy. | 这是我在动手实践治疗时做的 |
[03:48] | It looked a lot better in my head. | 做出来没有想象中那么好 |
[03:49] | But, anyway, it’s just to say sorry | 但这也算是对我走之前 |
[03:51] | for everything that I said before I left. | 所说的那些话表示歉意 |
[03:53] | Dixon, you do not need to apologize. | 迪克森 你不必道歉 |
[03:55] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要道歉 |
[03:56] | Another part of rehab is making amends, | 戒毒的另一条要求就是改过自新 |
[03:58] | so I know you were just looking out for me | 我知道你只是想照顾我 |
[04:01] | And keeping my best interests at heart. | 处处为我的利益着想 |
[04:04] | I was out of line and I’m sorry. | 是我太过分了 对不起 |
[04:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:08] | And I’m really glad that you’re doing so great in rehab | 看到你在戒毒所表现得这么好 我真的很高兴 |
[04:11] | that they let you out for a visit. | 你甚至可以回家探亲 |
[04:13] | It really makes all that we’re doing worthwhile. | 我们做的一切都值了 |
[04:16] | Speaking of which, I have your next payment. | 说到这个 我把你下期的治疗费准备好了 |
[04:21] | It’s due when you get back. | 够用到你康复的了 |
[04:22] | Are you gonna tell me where you’re getting all this money? | 能告诉我你从哪儿弄到这些钱吗 |
[04:26] | Hey, look who rode into town. | 瞧瞧谁回来啦 |
[04:29] | What’s up, guys? | 怎么了 伙计们 |
[04:31] | Aren’t you supposed to be doing Thanksgiving with your parents? | 你不是该和父母一起过感恩节吗 |
[04:33] | I was, but mom couldn’t make it | 本来是的 但我妈没时间 |
[04:36] | and dad’s back-up plan was tacos and tequila, | 我爸就想吃玉米卷 喝龙舌兰凑合一下 |
[04:38] | so… | 所以 |
[04:39] | So, your back-up plan is Liam’s Thanksgiving dinner? | 所以你要凑合着去参加利亚姆的晚宴吗 |
[04:42] | Because I’m expecting hot dogs and beer. | 我觉得晚宴上只会准备热狗和啤酒 |
[04:44] | – At best. – Wait a minute– | -这是最好的情况 -等等 |
[04:45] | You guys aren’t spending Thanksgiving with your folks? | 你们不和家人一起过感恩节了吗 |
[04:47] | Our parents split up. | 我们父母离婚了 |
[04:48] | Mom and her boyfriend are in Paris, | 老妈和她男友在巴黎 |
[04:49] | and dad and his girlfriend are at some weirdo | 老爸和他女友在沙漠里 |
[04:52] | tree-hugger retreat in the desert. | 某个怪胎开的休养所度假 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, divorce sucks, huh? | 父母离婚 孩子苦逼啊 |
[04:57] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[04:58] | at least you got the weekend off from your big music tour. | 至少你这个周末不用忙音乐巡演的事了 |
[05:00] | How’s it going, superstar? | 进行得怎么样 大明星 |
[05:02] | Oh! Uh, th-the music tour. | 对哈 音乐巡演 |
[05:06] | – I’m actually… – Really, really tired. Right? | -其实我… -真的真的很累 是吧 |
[05:11] | I mean, Dixon, you played, what, like ten shows | 迪克森 你两周内做了十场演出 |
[05:13] | in two weeks or something, right? | 差不多吧 |
[05:14] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[05:15] | Yeah, yeah, something like that. | 没错 差不多 |
[05:21] | Naomi’s looking for me, so see you guys. | 娜欧米找我 我先走了 |
[05:25] | Okay, now, um… | 好吧 |
[05:27] | I know I said I wanted to keep my drug problem a secret, | 我的确说过想对吸毒的事情保密 |
[05:29] | but that was just weird. | 但刚才那样说很别扭 |
[05:31] | Another part of rehab is being honest. | 戒毒的另一条要求就是要诚实 |
[05:33] | Well, honesty is great, | 诚实是好事 |
[05:35] | and, again, I’m really glad that rehab | 重申一遍 你戒毒进行得这么顺利 |
[05:37] | is working so well for you. | 我真的很高兴 |
[05:39] | But, I mean, I covered for you when you didn’t want | 但是 你不想让大家知道 |
[05:42] | everyone knowing about your drug problem, | 你吸毒的事情 我就为你打了掩护 |
[05:43] | so maybe we just keep it in the family | 所以我们可以等到你戒毒成功以后 |
[05:46] | until it’s all over. | 再向家里公开 |
[05:48] | – Okay? – Fine. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[05:50] | But when I come back from “Tour” | 但等我带着50个难看的烟灰缸 |
[05:51] | with 50 lumpy ashtrays, | 从”巡演”回来的时候 |
[05:52] | you’re going to have some explaining to do. | 你得好好解释一番 |
[06:01] | Oh, my god, Raj, New Guinea is going to be… | 我的老天 罗杰 新几内亚之旅一定会 |
[06:03] | amazing. | 很好玩 |
[06:04] | Come on, you have to come. | 拜托 你一定要去 |
[06:05] | We can just take some extra time | 等我的摄影实习结束后 |
[06:06] | after my photo internship and go, I don’t know, | 我们可以顺便去 |
[06:08] | backpack through Australia or something– look at this. | 徒步穿越澳洲之类的 看看这个 |
[06:11] | Are you kidding me? | 美到爆吧 |
[06:12] | Or check this out. | 我给你看个别的 |
[06:17] | Ocean city, Maryland. | 马里兰 海洋城市 |
[06:19] | It’s like the O.C. of the east coast. | 就像东海岸的海洋城市一样 |
[06:22] | And it’s only a three-hour drive from Baltimore. | 而且距离巴尔的摩只有三个小时车程 |
[06:24] | Yeah, that definitely puts the Great Barrier Reef to shame. | 是啊 这肯定比大堡礁”强”多了 |
[06:27] | Ivy, look, I can’t go on this | 艾薇 我不能和你一起去 |
[06:29] | photo internship with you, okay? | 参加摄影实习 好吧 |
[06:30] | I have to be at Johns Hopkins next week | 我下周一定要去约翰霍普金斯大学 |
[06:32] | for my entry interview. | 参加招生面试 |
[06:33] | Then I have to complete my undergrad degree this semester. | 而且我要在本学期内完成大学学位 |
[06:36] | Okay, I get it. | 行了 我懂了 |
[06:37] | You can’t come with me. | 你不能和我一起去 |
[06:39] | I’ll just go to New Guinea alone. | 我只能自己去新几内亚了 |
[06:42] | Or with nick– whatever. | 或者和尼克一起去 无所谓了 |
[06:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[06:45] | you can go to New Guinea some other time | 你可以和我一起去巴尔的摩 |
[06:48] | and come to Baltimore with me. | 另找时间再去新几内亚 |
[06:50] | Raj, you’re not serious, are you? | 罗杰 你不是认真的吧 |
[06:52] | Come on, that’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[06:53] | I have worked so hard for this. | 这可是我努力争取来的 |
[06:55] | Yeah, and I’m working really hard | 我也在努力让自己的生活 |
[06:56] | to get my life started again, | 重新步入正轨 |
[06:57] | but you don’t mind asking me to dump everything | 但你问都不问 就要我抛下所有 |
[06:59] | and go to New Guinea. | 跟你去新几内亚 |
[07:00] | Yeah, okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[07:01] | I just, I don’t know, | 我只是… |
[07:02] | I thought you’d want to be with me, that’s all. | 我还以为你想跟我一起去 |
[07:04] | I do. And we will. | 我想 我们会一起去的 |
[07:06] | We’ll just have to work this out, okay? | 但我们得先解决当前的问题 |
[07:07] | Together. | 共同努力 |
[07:09] | Other couples do it, right? | 情侣不都这样吗 |
[07:12] | Planning a lifetime together is a good problem to have. | 共同规划未来 可得好好下功夫 |
[07:16] | – Okay? – Sure. | -对吗 -当然 |
[07:29] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[07:31] | I guess turkeys can fly, huh? | 看来火鸡还是会飞的 |
[07:32] | It’s this heat again, man. | 天气又热起来了 |
[07:34] | My ac’s busted. | 而且空调还坏了 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I think it’s an excuse to take off your shirt | 是啊 想在感恩节大餐上脱衣秀肌肉 |
[07:37] | during the big Thanksgiving dinner, “Ab man.” | 这个借口不错 腹肌男 |
[07:40] | Hey, don’t mock the abs. | 别嘲笑我的腹肌啊 |
[07:41] | I finally have money to do things I never done before, | 我终于有钱做些从没做过的事了 |
[07:43] | like have a really nice Thanksgiving. | 比如过个像样的感恩节 |
[07:46] | I’m doing this thing right, man. | 我操办得不错 |
[07:47] | Catered meal, Naomi’s mansion, | 在娜欧米家做顿大餐 |
[07:49] | Maybe, uh, even a performance | 或许还能和你这位 |
[07:51] | by a new musical artist named you? | 新晋音乐人联手表演个节目 |
[07:58] | You know, the tour’s been taking a lot out of me, man. | 这次巡演太折腾 我还没缓过来 |
[08:00] | Seriously. Next time. | 真的 下次吧 |
[08:02] | That’s fine. Just leave me hanging. | 好吧 丢下我吧 |
[08:04] | I’ll just take some of my modeling money and hire Jay-Z. | 我还是用做模特的钱请Jay-Z来助阵吧 |
[08:06] | Heard he’s not above taking a job. | 听说他最近在找活干 |
[08:08] | Jay-Z Jay-Z? | |
[08:09] | You’d be better off using that modeling money | 还是用那些钱 |
[08:10] | to get a centerpiece that’s not from kindergarten. | 买点像样的装饰品吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, man! | 不会吧 |
[08:14] | I thought this was nice. | 我觉得做得很好 |
[08:18] | No? | 不好吗 |
[08:19] | Fine. I’ll call a florist. | 好吧 我去订些花 |
[08:21] | ’cause nothing is ruining this Thanksgiving. | 绝不能毁了今年的感恩节 |
[08:30] | When did Liam become so chatty? | 利亚姆什么时候这么健谈了 |
[08:32] | I thought he’d never leave. | 纠缠不休的 |
[08:36] | Dixon, stop. | 迪克森 别这样 |
[08:37] | Okay, look, I was up the river for quite a while. | 听着 在戒毒所待太久了 |
[08:40] | I need the lovin’ of a good woman. Come here. | 我需要爱情的滋养 来吧 |
[08:43] | Rehab isn’t prison, okay? | 戒毒所又不是监狱 |
[08:44] | And you’re not finished yet. | 你还没戒毒成功 |
[08:46] | Okay, um, I thought you said we shouldn’t trust my feelings | 我记得你说过 我嗑药的时候 |
[08:49] | while I was using… I mean, I’m clean now. | 意识不清醒 但我现在戒掉了啊 |
[08:51] | No, that’s good. | 这很好啊 |
[08:52] | It’s just, it’s time to start the recovery process. | 你该进行恢复疗程了 |
[08:55] | You’re the only person that really knows | 只有你才能体会 |
[08:56] | what I’m going through. | 我所经历的一切 |
[08:57] | Like, I need you. | 我需要你 |
[08:58] | No, what you need is to be able to tell the truth, | 不 你需要告诉大家真相的勇气 |
[09:02] | Instead of this whole | 而不是扯谎说 |
[09:03] | “Hey, I’m a musical artist on break from tour.” | “我是个正在休假的音乐人” |
[09:08] | I’m sorry, Dixon… You’re still not ready. | 抱歉 迪克森 你还没完全戒毒成功 |
[09:13] | Adrianna… | 阿德里安娜 |
[09:21] | I know what you’re going to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. | 今年的感恩节 我知道你要感谢什么 |
[09:29] | Hey, you sure you want to spend Thanksgiving with me | 你确定今年感恩节要和我过 |
[09:31] | and not your family? | 不和家人一起过吗 |
[09:33] | Are you kidding? | 你不是吧 |
[09:34] | My dad cheated on my mom, they got divorced, | 我妈因为我爸劈腿而跟他离婚了 |
[09:36] | and I haven’t spent a holiday with them in years. | 我已经很久没和他们过节了 |
[09:38] | Besides, we only have about 12 hours | 再说 离利亚姆做完晚餐 |
[09:41] | before Liam rings the dinner bell, | 只剩十二小时了 |
[09:43] | So take off your jeans | 赶紧把衣服脱了 |
[09:46] | and show me how much you missed me. | 让我知道你有多想我 |
[09:53] | By the way, you should be aware | 你应该清楚 |
[09:54] | that this little lingerie number | 我买这件睡衣 |
[09:56] | was purchased in anticipation of being | 就是要等你来帮我 |
[09:58] | ripped off… By you. | 宽衣解带呢 |
[10:08] | You know, uh… | 你知道 |
[10:09] | This isn’t all we can do. | 我们不光可以亲热 |
[10:10] | We can talk. Like, I don’t know, if it… | 还可以聊聊天 比如说 |
[10:13] | If it bothers you that your parents aren’t together, you know? | 父母离异有没有让你烦恼 |
[10:16] | The only thing that bothers me | 唯一让我心烦的 |
[10:17] | is hearing the word “parents” in bed. | 是在床上听到父母这个词 |
[10:20] | So what if they’re divorced, okay? | 他们离婚了又怎样 |
[10:21] | They’re old. | 他们老了 |
[10:22] | We’re young. | 我们还年轻 |
[10:23] | And we’re hot. | 而且激情万丈 |
[10:25] | We should enjoy this while we can. | 我们应该及时行乐 |
[10:26] | Nothing lasts forever, right? | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[10:29] | Except maybe… | 除了 |
[10:31] | Reunion sex. | 久别重逢的性爱 |
[10:33] | You want to find out? | 想试试吗 |
[10:36] | Um, you know, I’m sorry, I’m just a little tired. | 抱歉 我有点累了 |
[10:39] | You mind if I take a rain check? | 下次好吗 |
[11:08] | Okay, well, I was supposed to go to the student union food drive, | 我本该去学生会主办的食品募捐会 |
[11:10] | but apparently, every hungry person | 但显然所有饥饿的人 |
[11:11] | on the planet should come here. | 都该来这才对 |
[11:15] | Is that Patrick’s ringtone? | 那是帕特里克的来电铃声吗 |
[11:17] | It used to be, | 以前是 |
[11:18] | but I use it for a lot of people. | 但现在我给很多人都设置了这个铃声 |
[11:20] | I know it’s tempting to try to make it work, | 我知道你想和他在一起 |
[11:21] | but there’s better guys out there. | 但好男人多得是 |
[11:24] | And I’m sure there are, but you don’t have | 好男人是有很多 但你不用担心 |
[11:27] | to worry about it ’cause I’m not seeing Patrick. | 因为我没在和帕特里克交往 |
[11:30] | How cool is this?! | 看看这有多酷 |
[11:32] | I bought the perfect Thanksgiving dinner. | 我买了一顿完美的感恩节大餐 |
[11:39] | Why… Why is it not brown? | 为什么不是棕色的 |
[11:41] | Uh, you gotta cook it first. | 因为你还没煮 |
[11:42] | See? Instructions. | 没看到烹饪指南吗 |
[11:46] | “Baste”? What the hell is that? | “涂些油脂” 那是什么玩意 |
[11:49] | I wish I could help. I gotta go to the food drive. | 我也想帮你 但我得去食品募捐会 |
[11:50] | And you know what they say about too many cooks. | 你也知道厨子太多会出乱子吧 |
[11:58] | Oh, that’s not gonna happen. | 让他自己忙活去吧 |
[12:01] | How tired does one have to be to resist this? | 一个人是有多累才能抵御如此诱惑 |
[12:06] | – Uh, pretty tired? – Yeah. | -非常累 -是啊 |
[12:07] | Try dead. | 除非是死人吧 |
[12:08] | Which is what Austin is going to be | 奥斯汀要是不跟我解释 |
[12:10] | if he does not explain to me | 为何昨晚不愿跟我上床 |
[12:12] | why we didn’t have sex last night. | 他就死定了 |
[12:14] | Ivy, you’re married. How long it take | 艾薇 你结婚了 你过了多久 |
[12:15] | your relationship to kill your sex drive? | 才失去性趣的 |
[12:16] | Okay, not talking about my sex life with you, babe. | 行了 我可不想和你讨论性生活 |
[12:19] | Okay, what exactly happened before nothing happened? | 没上床之前究竟发生了什么 |
[12:23] | What happened? Austin was talking, | 发生了什么 奥斯汀在说话 |
[12:24] | I was kissing him, | 我在亲吻他 |
[12:26] | I told him to hurry up and jump me… | 我让他抓紧时间和我亲热 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[12:28] | Sex as a command performance? | 把性爱当做御前演出 |
[12:31] | Not so romantic. | 一点都不浪漫 |
[12:32] | Yeah. I mean, you were kind of like being the dude about it. | 你表现得像个爷们似的 |
[12:34] | You know, guys like to stay in charge. | 而男人喜欢掌握主动权 |
[12:38] | Well, I guess he does walk around in that stupid cowboy hat | 他确实戴着愚蠢的牛仔帽来回踱步 |
[12:40] | like he’s the big man on the prairie. | 跟个草原领袖似的 |
[12:41] | Yes, he does. | 是的 他确实是 |
[12:43] | Okay, fine, I just have to find | 好吧 我得想个法子 |
[12:44] | a way to make him feel all manly and in charge. | 让他觉得自己够爷们 握有主动权 |
[12:46] | But he’d better sweep me off my feet | 但在利亚姆做完晚餐之前 |
[12:47] | and onto my back before Liam’s done with that dinner. | 他最好和我打一炮 |
[12:52] | Well, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that. | 我想你不必担心 |
[12:54] | You got time. | 时间相当充裕 |
[12:59] | Okay, I gave you the last flyer, | 我把最后一张传单让给了你 |
[13:01] | But I will fight you for that corn. | 但那罐玉米 我绝不手软 |
[13:03] | Wow. A man who believes in a well-balanced meal. | 看来你是个崇尚均衡饮食的男人 |
[13:06] | I respect that. You can have the corn. | 我很欣赏你这点 这个让给你 |
[13:09] | I’m Silver. | 我是西福尔 |
[13:10] | – Greg. – Hi. | -我叫格雷格 -你好 |
[13:11] | So, what brings you here, | 你怎么会来这 |
[13:12] | when you could be parade-watching and giblet-chopping? | 怎么不去看感恩节大游行 烹制感恩大餐呢 |
[13:15] | My friends are pretty distracted with school | 我的朋友们忙于学业 |
[13:18] | and their own love lives. | 和情感问题 |
[13:20] | Since I’m taking a break from both, | 但我没这些烦恼 |
[13:21] | I figured I’d try to help the world. What about you? | 所以来贡献绵薄之力 你呢 |
[13:24] | The Grapes of Wrath. | 《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I teach a course in American lit, | 我教美国文学中的一门课 |
[13:28] | and Steinbeck basically guilted me into this. | 斯坦贝克[作者]让我心生内疚 所以过来了 |
[13:30] | Damn him and his compelling depictions of poverty and hunger. | 让他和他那些关于饥贫的描写见鬼去吧 |
[13:34] | I know. | 是啊 |
[13:35] | Caring about people, how lame, right? | 关心别人 那也太逊了吧 |
[13:38] | Besides, I didn’t have anything else to do. | 再说 我没别的事可干 |
[13:41] | And I was told this was where | 听说每到感恩节 |
[13:42] | the cool single people hang out on Thanksgiving. | 时尚单身人士就会聚集于此 |
[13:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah. It looks like I got some good information. | 是啊 看样子消息很准确啊 |
[13:48] | You know, if you’ve got no place to go, | 这样吧 如果你没地方去 |
[13:49] | and you’re interested in meeting someone, | 还想与人打交道 |
[13:51] | my friends are having a dinner thing after this. | 募捐会之后可以和我一起去聚餐 |
[13:53] | I wouldn’t be imposing? | 会不会太冒然 |
[13:54] | Not at all. | 当然不会 |
[13:55] | I know one really cool, single girl | 我认识一个非常酷的单身女孩 |
[13:58] | who would love to have dinner with you. | 她肯定愿意和你共进晚餐 |
[14:00] | Mm. That sounds like a date. | 看来是要给我牵线啊 |
[14:07] | Where do you guys think Naomi keeps her meat thermometer? | 娜欧米把肉层温度计放哪儿了呢 |
[14:09] | Dude, seriously? | 哥们 你问错人了 |
[14:11] | Naomi lived here a month | 娜欧米住了一个月后 |
[14:12] | before I even realized there was a kitchen. | 我才发现这有个厨房 |
[14:14] | Whoa. That looks like a 30-pound bird. | 这家伙得有三十磅吧 |
[14:16] | Shouldn’t it be in the oven by now? | 该放到烤箱里烤了吧 |
[14:18] | Oven’s heating. | 烤箱在预热 |
[14:20] | Why is the oven not heating? | 烤箱为什么不热 |
[14:22] | I think she uses that to store extra shoes. | 她是用烤箱来存放多余鞋子的吧 |
[14:26] | Okay, scheduling problem. | 好吧 得重定行程了 |
[14:28] | I told my parents Ivy and I would be over after dinner, | 我跟爸妈说 我和艾薇晚饭后过去 |
[14:31] | which is now looking more like midnight. | 现在看来得等到午夜了 |
[14:34] | Wait. Why are we going to your parent’s house? | 等会 为什么我们要去你父母家 |
[14:35] | Because it’s Thanksgiving. | 因为今天是感恩节 |
[14:37] | It’s a family holiday that you spend with your family. | 这是个举家团圆的节日 |
[14:39] | I get that, but did you just make these plans and not even ask me | 我知道 但你没经过我同意 就做了决定 |
[14:42] | and assume I was just gonna go along with them? | 指望我会无条件服从吗 |
[14:44] | Well, would you rather fly to Big Sur | 好吧 难道你想飞到大瑟尔 |
[14:45] | and spend the holiday with your mother, | 去和你妈一起过节吗 |
[14:47] | fasting and having some weird | 吃吃斋戒 做些奇怪的 |
[14:49] | – native american prayer ceremony? – I get it. | -印第安人的祈祷仪式 -行了 |
[14:52] | Let’s just… Whatever. It’s not a big deal. | 走吧 也没什么大事 |
[14:54] | We’ll go to your parents’ and bail out on Liam. | 去你父母家吧 解放利亚姆 |
[14:55] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了伙计们 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:58] | – Sorry, buddy. – I made place cards! | -抱歉了 -我把席次卡都做好了 |
[14:59] | – Dude, just order pizza. – No! | -兄弟 叫个披萨外卖算了 -不行 |
[15:01] | You took a break from your concert tour to be here. | 你特意从演奏旅行中抽空过来 |
[15:03] | I’m making sure you get a home-cooked meal. | 我要让你吃到自家烹制的大餐 |
[15:05] | Yeah, Dixon, look, | 是啊 迪克森 你看 |
[15:06] | Liam even ordered the sweet potato casserole | 利亚姆还买了个可爱的土豆砂锅 |
[15:08] | just like mom used to cook. Remember? | 就像妈妈以前一样 记得吗 |
[15:10] | Our first Thanksgiving as a family, | 那是我们第一次作为一家人过感恩节 |
[15:12] | you practically ate the entire thing. | 几乎被你一个人全吃光了 |
[15:14] | Best Thanksgiving ever. | 那是有史以来最棒的感恩节 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Um, what I remember is being | 但我记得的是 |
[15:19] | eight years old and trying to act | 一个八岁的孩子努力掩饰 |
[15:21] | like having a new family wasn’t terrifying. | 自己对新家庭的恐惧 |
[15:24] | I guess that’s a Thanksgiving tradition, too, | 我想那也是感恩节的传统之一 |
[15:26] | Pretending everything is all cool. | 假装一切都很好 |
[15:27] | Can we stop talking about lousy family Thanksgivings | 不要再回忆恶心的家庭感恩节了 |
[15:30] | and just try to save this one? | 还是努力过好今年的吧 |
[15:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:43] | Fantastic. Why? | 好极了 干嘛 |
[15:46] | I’ve just never done this before. | 我以前从没组织过感恩晚宴 |
[15:47] | I wanted everything to be perfect. | 希望一切都能完美 |
[15:50] | More perfect than Thanksgiving with your family? | 能比和家人在一起过节更完美吗 |
[15:57] | Holidays were the worst, you know? When I was little, | 过节什么的最讨厌了 我小的时候 |
[16:00] | we were broke, my mom had to work. | 我家破产了 我妈要去工作 |
[16:02] | It’d just be me sitting there home alone with a TV dinner. | 只留我一个人在家里对着电视吃晚餐 |
[16:07] | Then she married my stepdad, | 然后她和我继父结了婚 |
[16:08] | thinking that would change everything. | 我以为会有所改变 |
[16:10] | Have you ever tried calling her? | 你有试过给她打电话吗 |
[16:12] | No. She made her choice. | 没有 她做了她自己的选择 |
[16:14] | Anyway, I just figured now that I have money, | 不管怎样 我觉得既然现在我有钱了 |
[16:15] | I could at least fix a proper Thanksgiving dinner. | 至少能搞定一个感恩节晚餐 |
[16:19] | I guess I can’t even have that. | 结果还是不如人意 |
[16:22] | Liam, you have a lot more than money. | 利亚姆 你拥有的不止是钱 |
[16:26] | And you do have this. | 你还有这个 |
[16:30] | 400 degrees, five hours. | 四百度高温 五个小时 |
[16:33] | Everything is gonna be perfect. | 一切都会很完美 |
[16:41] | Thank you for teaching me how to ride. | 谢谢你教我骑马 |
[16:43] | It’s so scary being up on this big animal like this. | 像这样骑在一个大家伙身上太吓人了 |
[16:46] | Let the horse know who’s boss, you’ll be fine. | 只要让马知道谁是老大 就没问题 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[16:53] | What is he doing, Austin?! | 奥斯汀 它怎么了 |
[16:55] | What is he doing?! Oh, my god! | 它在干什么 天啊 |
[16:57] | What is he doing? | 它怎么了 |
[16:58] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh! | 天啊 神啊 |
[17:00] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[17:06] | Whew! Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:10] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[17:12] | Yeah, good thing I stopped you. | 还好我阻止了你 |
[17:14] | You almost rode a horse. | 你基本上会骑马了 |
[17:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[17:18] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[17:20] | Pretending you don’t know how to ride. | 你为什么假装不会骑马 |
[17:21] | Come on. Your reins were up, your heels were down. | 拜托 你手拉缰绳 脚踩马镫 |
[17:23] | Hell, you ride better than I do. Your lying needs work, but… | 比我骑得还好 不过你的撒谎技术可不高 |
[17:27] | Okay, fine, I’ve been taking lessons since I was four. | 好吧 我四岁起就开始学骑马 |
[17:31] | I was trying to make you feel better about yourself. | 我这样只是想让你感觉好一点 |
[17:35] | You thought acting like an idiot | 你以为表现得像个小白 |
[17:36] | would make me feel better about myself? | 就能让我感觉好点吗 |
[17:37] | No, I thought sex would, | 不是 我以为性爱可以 |
[17:39] | but apparently you have issues with strong women! | 但很显然你对强势的女人有意见 |
[17:41] | If by “strong woman,” You mean pain in the ass, | 如果你所谓的”强势的女人”指眼中钉的话 |
[17:43] | then yeah, I got an issue. | 那我的确有意见 |
[17:45] | Hey, maybe, maybe | 也许 |
[17:46] | nothing happened last night because I want something more. | 我昨晚之所以没从你 是因为我想要更多 |
[17:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:49] | Well, maybe I should find someone who wants me! | 好吧 也许我应该找个想要我的人 |
[17:53] | Be my guest, darling. | 亲爱的 你随意 |
[17:58] | Austin! Austin, | 奥斯汀 奥斯汀 |
[17:59] | Don’t ride away from me, you… Cowpie! | 别丢下我 你这个屎人 |
[18:11] | Oh… Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:12] | Oh, my god. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[18:14] | Are you kidding me?! | 耍老娘呢吧 |
[18:16] | Austin, my leg… Austin… | 奥斯汀 我的腿 奥斯汀 |
[18:19] | I don’t need you! | 我不需要你 |
[18:20] | I’ll do it myself! | 我自己解决 |
[18:35] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[18:37] | Help me! | 救命 |
[18:43] | I thought you’d want to go to my parents’ house. | 我原以为你愿意去我父母家 |
[18:45] | When we got married, | 我们结婚的时候 |
[18:46] | you were so excited that I had this big family. | 你知道我有个大家庭 是那么兴奋 |
[18:48] | You know what, Raj? All of a sudden | 你知道吗罗杰 突然之间 |
[18:49] | It’s become all about you and your family. | 我们的生活全部围绕着你和你的家庭 |
[18:51] | It’s your family, too. You’re my wife! | 这也是你的家庭 你是我妻子 |
[18:52] | Okay, don’t pull that “wife” crap on me. | 别拿”妻子”来说事 |
[18:54] | That does not give you the right | 这并没有给你 |
[18:55] | to just start calling the shots. | 随心所欲的权力 |
[18:55] | It’s just dinner! | 只是顿晚餐而已 |
[18:58] | How does that mean I’m calling all the shots? | 我怎么就随心所欲了 |
[19:00] | You know what? Because it’s not just dinner, Raj! | 罗杰 不仅仅是晚餐的事 |
[19:01] | I’m not talking about dinner here, okay?! | 我不是在说晚餐的事 拜托 |
[19:03] | It’s talking about our lives together. | 而是我们共同的生活 |
[19:05] | I did not marry you to have | 我嫁给你 |
[19:06] | to choose between my dreams and yours. | 不是为了在你和我的梦想之中作出选择 |
[19:07] | I did not marry you | 我嫁给你 |
[19:08] | to spend six years of my life in Baltimore! | 不是为了在巴尔的摩呆六年 |
[19:10] | Then why did you marry me, Ivy?! | 艾薇 那你为什么要嫁给我 |
[19:20] | I guess neither of us thought | 我想我们都没想到 |
[19:22] | “forever” was gonna be that long. | “永远”会有这么长 |
[19:26] | Raj… | 罗杰 |
[19:27] | No, I-I get it. | 不 我明白了 |
[19:29] | We got married because I was dying. | 我们结婚是因为我快死了 |
[19:33] | But I’ve got my life back, | 但我现在恢复了生机 |
[19:35] | and I’m not gonna give it up. | 我不打算放弃 |
[19:38] | I’m going to medical school, Ivy. | 艾薇 我要去上医学院 |
[19:41] | I’m going to my parents’ house. | 我要去我父母家 |
[19:44] | And if you don’t want to go with me, then… | 如果你不愿意跟我一起去 |
[19:49] | maybe us getting married was a mistake. | 也许我们的婚姻就是个错误 |
[20:04] | Oh, there she is! | 她在那儿 |
[20:05] | Annie, this is Greg. | 安妮 这是格雷格 |
[20:07] | We met at the food drive. | 在食品募捐活动那碰到的 |
[20:08] | Annie is my friend that I was talking about. | 安妮就是我说的那个朋友 |
[20:11] | She’s very cool and very single. Right, Annie? | 她很棒 也是单身 是吧安妮 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[20:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:16] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[20:17] | It’s funny. When Silver said she had a friend | 真有趣 小银说让我见个朋友的时候 |
[20:20] | she wanted me to meet, I had no idea that you would be… | 我可没想到 会是… |
[20:24] | so real. | 真有其人 |
[20:26] | Greg is an American lit teacher at C.U. | 格雷格在加州大学教美国文学 |
[20:28] | He is also a published poet and a journalism major | 他是新闻专业的 出版过诗集 |
[20:31] | who loves New York. | 而且热爱纽约 |
[20:32] | Kind of perfect, right? | 完美对象 对吧 |
[20:34] | Hmm. For who? | 那要看配谁 |
[20:37] | You know what? | 对了 |
[20:38] | This should be put in the fridge. | 这个得放冰箱里 |
[20:39] | Uh, the kitchen? | 厨房在哪儿 |
[20:40] | Yeah, back there. | 对 就在那儿 |
[20:44] | He’s kind of cute, right? | 他挺可爱的 不是吗 |
[20:45] | I mean, I know he’s a teacher and you’re a student, | 我知道他是老师 你是学生 |
[20:47] | but you’re not, like, his student, | 但你又不是他的学生 |
[20:48] | Yeah, so not what I need right now. | 是的 只是我现在没那么需要 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. Look, I hope I’m not overstepping. | 抱歉 希望我没给你太大压力 |
[20:52] | It’s just, with this whole Patrick thing, | 只是 经过帕特里克这事 |
[20:54] | I don’t know– I just… You deserve | 不知道该怎么说 我只是觉得 |
[20:56] | to be with someone who’s really nice. | 你值得交个真正的好男孩 |
[20:57] | Well, so do you. | 你也是 |
[20:59] | Which is probably what Greg was thinking | 你邀请格雷格来晚餐的时候 |
[21:00] | when you invited him to dinner. | 他肯定以为你对他有意思 |
[21:02] | He’s clearly here for you. | 很明显他是为你来的 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:05] | Maybe you could actually see that | 也许你可以试试 |
[21:07] | if you were really over Navid. | 你是不是真的已经忘了纳维 |
[21:23] | Oh, thank god, water. | 谢天谢地 有水 |
[21:26] | Come here, horsie. | 过来小马 |
[21:27] | Come here, baby. | 来吧宝贝 |
[21:29] | What’s your name? What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:29] | Um, uh, Bessie, Tressie… | 白西还是翠西 |
[21:32] | Come here, Chessie. | 过来 切西 |
[21:32] | No, Jessie, Jessie, | 对了 杰西 杰西 |
[21:34] | Come here, Jessie. Come on, Jessie. | 过来杰西 过来 |
[21:36] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:38] | Come on. Okay. Oh, that’s right. | 过来 对 这就对了 |
[21:41] | Oh, that’s right. | 很好 |
[21:44] | Come back! Come back, Jessie! | 杰西回来 |
[21:48] | Please don’t leave me! | 别丢下我 |
[21:51] | Who’s gonna chew off my foot when I start hallucinating | 等我像那部超长电影的主角一样 |
[21:55] | like that guy in the really long movie? | 出现幻觉的时候 谁会来咬断我的脚 |
[21:58] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:07] | Would you like anything with that? | 不要点吃的吗 |
[22:10] | Maybe a wall to punch? | 找堵墙让你撞下 |
[22:11] | Are all you women crazy, or just Naomi? | 是所有的女人都疯了 还是只有娜欧米 |
[22:14] | No good answer to that. | 这问题不好回答 |
[22:16] | I think I already know, so… | 我想我已经知道答案了 |
[22:19] | Look, I know I’m just a waitress, not a bartender, | 我知道我只是个服务员 不是酒保 |
[22:23] | – but if you want to talk… – I’m good with drinking. | -但如果你想谈谈的话 -我光喝酒就好 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | Trail map. | 指示地图 |
[22:35] | All right. | 很好 |
[22:37] | Granola bar. | 格兰诺拉麦棒 |
[22:40] | Really nice, Austin. | 还有这玩意 奥斯汀 |
[22:42] | I should call his father. | 我应该给他爸打电话 |
[22:44] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:46] | Oh, yes! Mm…! | 太好了 |
[22:48] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:49] | There’s got to be service. | 这里一定有信号 |
[22:51] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[22:52] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[22:54] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[23:00] | Oh, I’m going to die here. | 我要死在这里了 |
[23:03] | All right, oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god. | 好吧 苍天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[23:05] | Oh, my god. Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 天呐 不 不 不 不 |
[23:08] | The key to survival is to stay calm. | 野外生存的关键在于保持冷静 |
[23:10] | The key to survival is to… | 野外生存的关键在于 |
[23:12] | stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[23:13] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[23:16] | Thank you. Actually. | 多谢 真心的 |
[23:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[23:31] | Actually, I’m teaching literature at CU this year | 事实上 今年我在加州大学教文学 |
[23:33] | while I work on getting a second master’s in film. | 同时我还在攻读电影专业第二硕士学位 |
[23:35] | Oh, film, huh? | 电影专业 |
[23:36] | Well, you should talk to our friend Silver. | 那你应该和我们的朋友小银聊聊 |
[23:39] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to. | 是啊 我一直都想啊 |
[23:40] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[23:42] | Ah. Must be the delivery guy with the centerpiece. | 肯定是送餐桌摆饰的人来了 |
[23:44] | Yes, that’s right. Liam Court, male model, | 是的 没错 利亚姆·柯特 男模 |
[23:46] | ordered a centerpiece. | 预订了餐桌摆饰 |
[23:50] | I-it’s not the centerpiece. | 我 不是餐桌摆饰 |
[23:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:11] | I am so sorry to surprise you. | 对不起让你受惊了 |
[24:13] | I heard from one of the neighbors | 我听一个邻居说 |
[24:14] | that you bought a bar, so I stopped by, | 你盘下一家酒吧 所以我顺路过来看看 |
[24:16] | and your waitress said you were here. | 你的服务员说你在这里 |
[24:17] | I haven’t seen you in over a year, | 我都一年没有见过你了 |
[24:19] | and you show up out of the blue? What do you want? | 现在却突然现身 你想干什么 |
[24:22] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 感恩节到了 |
[24:24] | I just wanted to see how my son is doing. | 我只想看看我儿子过得怎么样 |
[24:26] | I made it clear that it was Jeffrey or me. | 我早就说过有杰弗里就没我 |
[24:27] | And you made your choice. I know. | 你做出了选择 我知道 |
[24:29] | And there’s another reason that I wanted to see you. | 我见你还有另一个原因 |
[24:32] | Liam, I’m… | 利亚姆 我 |
[24:34] | I’m not with Jeffrey anymore. | 我跟杰弗里分了 |
[24:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:39] | Losing you was the worst mistake that I ever made. | 失去你是我犯下的最大错误 |
[24:41] | I never should’ve chosen him over you. | 我当初就不应该选择他而放弃你 |
[24:44] | Maybe it just took being | 或许只有经历了这么多 |
[24:45] | out of your life for so long for me to realize that. | 没有你的日子 我才能认识到这点吧 |
[24:48] | Oh, god… I don’t want to ruin your Thanksgiving. | 天呐 我不想毁掉你的感恩盛会 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[24:52] | Mom, wait. | 妈 等等 |
[24:58] | I ordered a lot of extra food, so if you want to stay, | 我订了很多吃的 所以如果你想留下的话 |
[25:01] | you should. | 就别走了 |
[25:13] | Hey. So, uh, Raj isn’t going to make it. | 罗杰来不了了 |
[25:15] | You should sit next to your date. | 你应该跟你的男伴坐一起吧 |
[25:16] | Oh, Greg’s not… I mean… | 格雷格不是 我是说 |
[25:18] | We just met… | 我们才认识 |
[25:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:23] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[25:25] | Raj and I just had some huge fight about | 我和罗杰刚因为在哪过感恩节 |
[25:27] | where to spend Thanksgiving slash the rest of our lives. | 而大吵了一架 还殃及到了我们的未来 |
[25:32] | Hey, divorced at eighteen, | 十八岁就离婚 |
[25:33] | I could probably get my own reality show. | 我真是在出演自己的真人秀啊 |
[25:35] | Not divorced. It’s just a fight. | 不至于离婚 只是吵架而已 |
[25:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:38] | Just like you and Navid? | 就跟你和纳维一样吗 |
[25:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:42] | He just came out and said it, you know? | 他刚才突然冒出那么一句 你知道吗 |
[25:44] | It was so weird. He just said, | 感觉很奇怪 他只是说 |
[25:46] | maybe we shouldn’t be married anymore. | 或许我们的婚姻生活不该再继续了 |
[25:49] | Ivy, I’m sorry. | 艾薇 对不起 |
[25:50] | I just can’t help but wonder | 我只是忍不住会想 |
[25:51] | if maybe he’s actually right about it. | 万一他的想法是对的 |
[25:54] | I mean, what if he is? I mean, what if… | 万一他是对的呢 万一 |
[25:57] | what if him and I never actually thought any of this through? | 万一我和他都从来没想过这些问题呢 |
[25:59] | But you guys love each other. | 但是你们爱着彼此 |
[26:00] | You have been through so much together. | 你们共同经历了这么多 |
[26:03] | Yeah, but… Silver, this wasn’t exactly | 是的 不过 小银 我们的婚姻 |
[26:04] | supposed to last forever. | 本不该天长地久的 |
[26:07] | I know that sounds horrible, | 我知道这听起来很可怕 |
[26:08] | but you know what I mean. | 但是你懂我的意思 |
[26:10] | I mean, of course I love him– | 我是说 我当然很爱他 |
[26:11] | You know I-I love him– | 你知道我爱他 |
[26:14] | but how many people do you know who meet the guy | 但是你认识的有几个人 |
[26:16] | they’re supposed to spend the rest of their life with | 是在高中就遇到了 |
[26:18] | while they’re in high school? | 共度余生的另一半呢 |
[26:20] | Maybe he is right. | 或许他是对的 |
[26:22] | Maybe we’re supposed to let this thing go, | 或许我们应该放手 |
[26:24] | And just– I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[26:26] | See what we both want out of life. | 看看我们有何共同的生活目标 |
[26:29] | – There we go, man. – Yeah. | -就是这样 老兄 -是的 |
[26:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 或许吧 |
[26:42] | Oh! Here. Oh. | 拿着 |
[26:47] | Hi. I can’t really talk right now. | 你好 我现在不方便讲话 |
[26:48] | Oh. I’m so sorry, I must have grabbed the wrong phone. | 抱歉 我一定是拿错电话了 |
[26:52] | Oh, Colleen is… | 科琳在 |
[26:56] | In the kitchen. I can grab her. | 在厨房呢 我可以去叫她 |
[26:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:59] | I’ll, uh… be sure to give her the message. | 我一定会转告她的 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:05] | Liam, the turkey smells wonderful. | 利亚姆 火鸡闻着好香啊 |
[27:07] | I had no idea you could cook. | 我居然不知道你会做饭 |
[27:09] | Well, yeah… You just gotta remember to baste. | 是啊 你要记得涂油啊 |
[27:11] | I can’t believe how much you’ve grown up. | 真不敢相信你都长这么大了 |
[27:13] | And what a success, with the bar, | 还很成功 做了酒吧老板 |
[27:15] | and those billboards everywhere… | 到处都是广告牌 |
[27:17] | That’s… That’s kind of embarrassing. | 有点怪不好意思的 |
[27:19] | Not for a mom. | 在妈妈面前没什么 |
[27:21] | That’s… | 这个 |
[27:22] | Hey. Uh… | 你好 |
[27:23] | Liam. Sorry. Uh, can I speak to you for a second? | 利亚姆 抱歉 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:27] | Oh, speaking of pictures, I want to see if | 说到照片 我想看看 |
[27:29] | one of your friends has a camera, | 你有没有朋友带相机 |
[27:30] | – because I would love a picture of us together. – Yeah. | -我想和你合个影 -可以 |
[27:37] | Okay, uh… Here. | 好的 给 |
[27:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:41] | Your mom’s cell phone. | 你妈妈的手机 |
[27:42] | I answered it by mistake. | 我不小心接听了电话 |
[27:44] | It was Jeffrey. | 是杰弗里打来的 |
[27:47] | What a jerk. | 混账东西 |
[27:48] | Can’t leave her alone for Thanksgiving. | 就不能让她一个人好好过感恩节吗 |
[27:51] | He wanted to know when she was going to be home for dinner. | 他想知道她什么时候可以回家吃晚饭 |
[27:58] | She told me she left him. | 她告诉我她离开他了 |
[28:00] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:13] | Oh, my god. Uh… Can I help you? | 天呐 能帮你什么忙吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah. There’s been a brush fire sighted in the hills nearby. | 是的 近处的山上有火灾 |
[28:19] | I’m afraid we’re going to have to ask you to evacuate. | 我们恐怕必须要求你们撤离 |
[28:26] | The parks department spotted smoke up near one of the trails, | 公园部门在附近山径上发现有烟雾 |
[28:29] | and because of the heat and the wind, | 由于高温和大风 |
[28:31] | the risk of a brush fire is pretty serious, | 森林火灾的风险很严峻 |
[28:32] | so we’re just having everybody leave the area | 我们只能让大家撤离这片区域 |
[28:34] | as a precaution. | 做好预防工作 |
[28:35] | So let’s just grab the food and head down to the bar. | 所以带上食物往下面的酒吧去吧 |
[28:37] | No, no. Evacuation means you need to vacate immediately. | 不 不 疏散是指迅速撤离 |
[28:40] | Unless it’s an essential item, just leave it behind. | 除了必需物品 什么都别带 |
[28:43] | We’ve spent Thanksgiving at worse places than the beach. | 在海边过感恩节 还算不上最糟糕的 |
[28:45] | – I know. – See you there, sweetheart. | -我知道 -待会见 甜心 |
[28:50] | Hey, Ivy, where are you going? | 艾薇 你要去哪儿 |
[28:51] | Um, I just gotta grab one thing. | 我得拿件东西 |
[28:53] | But I’ll catch up with you guys. | 我很快追上你们 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:59] | I think I’m just going to head home. | 我想我还是回家吧 |
[29:01] | Annie’s great; it’s just, I thought that we were… | 安妮很棒 只是我以为我们 |
[29:06] | All right. I guess I can stay and talk for a minute. | 好吧 我想我可以待上一会聊几句 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t let you walk away. | 对不起 我不该把你介绍给别人 |
[29:12] | I just got out of a serious relationship. | 我刚结束一段很投入的感情 |
[29:14] | You know? And I didn’t feel like | 你知道吗 我感觉还没 |
[29:15] | I was ready to meet anyone else. | 准备好开始跟其他人交往 |
[29:17] | But… I like you. | 但是 我喜欢你 |
[29:19] | And I think I liked you from the moment that we met. | 我感觉对你一见钟情 |
[29:22] | I guess I could have said all that before, | 我应该早点表明心迹 |
[29:23] | but the kiss just seemed easier. | 但这个吻似乎更容易些 |
[29:25] | Yeah, well, kissing works. | 是啊 这吻很管用 |
[29:28] | So how about I call you and we have a nice, | 那我之后给你电话 我们来个美好的 |
[29:30] | disaster- and holiday-free first date, huh? | 远离灾祸和节日的初次约会 怎么样 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我喜欢 |
[29:40] | Last call for a sympathetic ear. | 最后问你一次 需要不要同情的倾听者 |
[29:44] | You really like her, don’t you? | 你真心喜欢她 是吗 |
[29:46] | What does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[29:47] | Like the lady said, | 就像那位女士说的 |
[29:49] | nothing lasts forever, right? | 不存在天长地久 对吗 |
[29:51] | Not unless you try. | 你不尝试就真不存在了 |
[29:54] | Look, I know Naomi is a lot of work, | 我知道跟娜欧米一起颇费心思 |
[29:55] | but if two people really like each other, then it’s worth it. | 但如果两人真心喜欢彼此 就值得 |
[29:59] | Then why aren’t you and Dix together? | 那你怎么没和迪克森在一起呢 |
[30:01] | Oh, don’t pretend like there’s nothing | 别装做你们之间没什么 |
[30:02] | going on between you two. I live with the guy. | 我和那小子同屋 |
[30:04] | He practically carves “I heart Adrianna” in his toast. | 他把”我爱阿德里安娜”刻在吐司上 |
[30:07] | Dixon doesn’t know what he really wants right now. | 迪克森不知道自己现在真正想要什么 |
[30:10] | Sounds like a cop-out. | 听着像是借口 |
[30:12] | Trust me, I’ve used every excuse in the book. | 相信我 我把书里的借口都用遍了 |
[30:14] | “It’s not you, it’s me… | “不是你的原因 是我… |
[30:16] | “The timing isn’t right… | 时机不对… |
[30:17] | I met someone else.” | 我遇到其他人了” |
[30:19] | I could get my heart broken. | 我真希望伤心的人是我 |
[30:21] | Again. And that’s not an excuse, that’s real. | 再说一次 这不是借口 是真的 |
[30:26] | Dixon’s going through something. | 迪克森正在经历变故 |
[30:27] | He’s scared and he wants me to be there for him. | 他很害怕 希望我能支持他 |
[30:30] | But if he can’t be honest about it… | 但是如果他不能坦诚地… |
[30:33] | I mean, sometimes you have to trust people enough | 有时你只有足够信任一个人 |
[30:34] | to tell them the truth. | 才会把秘密告诉他 |
[30:42] | Hi. What happened to the big dinner party? | 晚餐派对出什么事了 |
[30:44] | Oh, we got evacuated. | 我们被疏散了 |
[30:45] | Some lunatic started a brush fire near Naomi’s house. | 有疯子在娜欧米家附近引起了火灾 |
[30:50] | Where is Naomi? I thought she was with you. | 娜欧米在哪儿 我以为她跟你在一起 |
[30:53] | Uh… Hey, Liam, I need to borrow your bike. | 利亚姆 我借一下你的自行车 |
[30:56] | – Just… – Yeah. | -只是 -可以 |
[30:57] | Well, it’s not going to be fancy, | 这不会太花哨 |
[30:58] | but I bet we can | 不过我打赌 |
[30:59] | whip up something to be thankful for. | 我们可以做出些值得感恩的食物 |
[31:09] | This is such a great location for a restaurant. | 这里真是个开餐馆的好地方 |
[31:11] | And with your face everywhere, | 各处遍布着你的脸 |
[31:13] | you know, it’s like you have free advertising. | 就跟免费广告一样 |
[31:14] | Not that you need my advice on how to make money. | 看来不需要我给你提赚钱的建议了 |
[31:18] | – Is that my phone? – Jeffrey called. | -那是我的手机吗 -杰弗里打电话了 |
[31:20] | – Liam, I can… – You didn’t leave him. | -利亚姆 我 -你没有离开他 |
[31:24] | I want to. I’m going to. | 我想分 也打算那么做 |
[31:26] | You told me you had. | 你告诉我你们已经分了 |
[31:27] | Why would you lie to me? | 为什么骗我 |
[31:28] | Because I didn’t think that you would | 因为我觉得如果我还跟他在一起 |
[31:29] | let me back in your life if I was still with him. | 你就不会让我重新融入你的生活 |
[31:31] | Well, you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[31:32] | So why are you with him? | 那为什么你要跟他在一起 |
[31:34] | Because I can’t leave him without… help. | 要是没人帮我 我没法离开他 |
[31:37] | So you need a place to stay, | 你就是需要一处住的地方嘛 |
[31:38] | I will help you find an apartment… | 我可以帮你找到住处 |
[31:41] | I mean financial help. | 我的意思是经济援助 |
[31:46] | So that’s why you wanted to be back in my life? | 你这就是因为这点才想回到我身边 |
[31:50] | You looked up and you saw my face on a bunch of billboards, | 你不经意间抬头看见我的几块广告牌 |
[31:52] | and you assumed I had money. | 就觉得我很有钱 |
[31:54] | Well, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 你是怎么打算的 |
[31:55] | You just gonna live off me instead of, instead of him, now? | 让我代替他 代替他养你吗 |
[31:58] | I wouldn’t put it like that. | 那么说不太合适 |
[31:59] | There’s no other way to put it. | 再合适不过了 |
[32:00] | What else am I supposed to do, go back to cleaning houses? | 我还能怎样 回去继续做清洁工吗 |
[32:03] | At my age? There’s… | 我都这把年纪了 这 |
[32:05] | It’s all right. Leave Jeffrey. | 好吧 那就离开杰弗里 |
[32:08] | I’ll write you a check. | 我就给你写张支票 |
[32:09] | You can have whatever you want… | 你想要什么都可以 |
[32:12] | except me. | 除了我 |
[32:14] | Oh, Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[32:22] | Where’s, uh… Where’s Ivy? | 有没有见到 有没有见到艾薇 |
[32:23] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah. She-she went to get something out of the house. | 很好 她想回住处拿些东西出来 |
[32:26] | But she called from the car, so she’s cool. | 她刚在车上打电话给我了 她很好 |
[32:28] | When I heard about the fire, I practically ran here, man. | 当我听说有火灾的时候 我就飞奔过来了 |
[32:32] | If something had happened to Ivy… | 如果艾薇发生了什么事 |
[32:33] | You’d be with her. | 你会一直陪在她身边 |
[32:34] | See, man? That-that’s, that’s love. | 瞧瞧 伙计 这就是爱 |
[32:36] | One person going through something, | 当你们其中一人遇到不测 |
[32:37] | and the other person being there for them, no matter what. | 另一个无论如何都会相伴左右 |
[32:41] | Like when you had cancer, Ivy was there for you. | 就像你得癌症的时候 艾薇一直陪着你 |
[32:44] | That wasn’t love, man. | 那才不是爱呢 兄弟 |
[32:46] | That was me being a selfish jerk. | 那都是因为我太自私 |
[32:48] | – What? – What I felt right now when I was afraid for Ivy? | -啥 -我现在那么为艾薇担心 |
[32:50] | She’s been feeling that way for me every day for a year. | 你知道过去的一年里 她每天都要承受这些吗 |
[32:54] | I married her without thinking about | 我没考虑过这对她的生活有什么影响 |
[32:55] | what that would do to her life, what she would be giving up. | 没考虑过她所要放弃的东西 就娶了她 |
[32:59] | I didn’t think about her at all. | 我根本没为她考虑 |
[33:02] | I was just scared to be alone. | 我只是害怕自己孤单地死去 |
[33:06] | Um, okay, so-so, uh, maybe you were a little selfish, | 好吧 也许你是有点自私 |
[33:10] | but, dude, cut yourself some slack. | 但让自己喘口气吧 兄弟 |
[33:11] | You were dying. | 你那时都快死了 |
[33:12] | I’m better now. | 我已经好多了 |
[33:13] | And I have to start thinking about what she needs. | 我得重新考虑她到底需要什么 |
[33:27] | Happy Thanksgiving dinner. | 丰盛的感恩节晚餐来咯 |
[33:30] | No double dipping. | 节假日双倍工资就别想了 |
[33:30] | Hey, at least we’re all together, right? | 至少我们都在一起 不是吗 |
[33:33] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[33:36] | Ade, wait. | 艾德 等等 |
[33:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:43] | Uh, guys, uh, I have something I got to say. | 伙计们 我有些话必须得告诉你们 |
[33:47] | Um, okay, um, as we know, the holidays are about | 大家都知道 感恩节是一个 |
[33:51] | being with family. | 和家人团聚的日子 |
[33:53] | So, you guys are my family. | 你们都是我的家人 |
[33:57] | So, I have to be honest with you. | 所以我必须对你们坦白 |
[34:05] | The truth is… | 事实就是 |
[34:09] | I’m a drug addict. | 我染上毒瘾了 |
[34:25] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[34:34] | To Annie Wilson, | 安妮·威尔森收 |
[34:35] | I leave my entire wardrobe. | 我整柜的衣服都可以不要 |
[34:37] | My shoes, my dresses, my designer bags– | 鞋子 裙子 名牌包包 |
[34:41] | On one condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[34:43] | Kill Austin Tallridge! | 给我杀了奥斯汀·泰瑞奇 |
[34:50] | Help! Help! | 救救我 救救我 |
[34:53] | Hi. | 这里 |
[34:58] | Help. | 救救我 |
[34:59] | I’m trapped here. | 我被困住了 |
[35:01] | Can you help? | 能帮我下吗 |
[35:04] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你呀 |
[35:06] | Happy to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[35:08] | Had to bypass two roadblocks to get up here. | 我得绕过两个路障才上来的 |
[35:10] | So drop the attitude and tell me what happened. | 所以放下你的小姐脾气 告诉我怎么了 |
[35:12] | I am stuck, you idiot. That’s what happened. | 我被卡住了 笨蛋 现在知道了吧 |
[35:15] | And it’s all your fault, because of your-your male pride | 全是你的错 都是因为你那男人的臭自尊 |
[35:17] | and your weak cell phone signal and your illicit narcotics | 还有你那破手机信号和违禁药品 |
[35:21] | And your pigheadedness had nothing to do with it? | 你那臭脾气就没错吗 |
[35:23] | You know what, I don’t need you to save me. | 我才不稀罕你救我 |
[35:24] | Okay, I’m sure there’s a truck full of firemen | 我确定有一卡车消防员 |
[35:26] | on the way up here right now who would love to do the job. | 排着队争先恐后地愿意赶来救我 |
[35:28] | You don’t get to be rescued by a fireman! | 没有消防员会来救你 |
[35:29] | You’re getting to be rescued by me. | 救你的人只有我 |
[35:30] | Well, then stop talking and start rescuing! | 那还吵什么 还不弄我出去 |
[35:32] | We never started talking! | 我们就没好好谈过 |
[35:33] | We never talk. Okay, that’s the problem. | 从没好好谈过 这就是我们之间的问题 |
[35:35] | If you want to talk, talk! | 想说你就说呀 |
[35:37] | My parents are getting divorced. | 我父母很早就离婚了 |
[35:44] | My mom met someone else. | 我妈有了外遇 |
[35:46] | That’s why she wasn’t in Vegas. | 所以她不住在维加斯 |
[35:50] | No matter what you think about my dad, | 不管你怎么看待我爸 |
[35:53] | he loved her. | 他始终深爱着她 |
[35:55] | And she just walked away. | 而她就那样和人跑了 |
[35:57] | So you were right– nothing really does last forever. | 你是对的 没什么能天长地久 |
[36:01] | You really are an idiot, Austin, you know that? | 奥斯汀 你真是个白痴 |
[36:05] | What else do I have to do | 我还得做些什么 |
[36:06] | to prove to you that I want to be with you? | 才能让你明白我想和你在一起 |
[36:10] | I’ve crossed state lines. | 我穿过州界去找你 |
[36:13] | I have streamed an internet confession | 几乎全美国的大学生都看过 |
[36:15] | to every college student in the entire country. | 我那段忏悔录像 |
[36:18] | Austin, would you listen to me? | 奥斯汀 你能听我说吗 |
[36:35] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[36:38] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 哪儿都不去 |
[36:44] | And not just because my foot is stuck. | 不是因为我的脚被卡住走不了 |
[36:50] | Well, are you going to rescue me or not? | 好啦 你到底有没有打算要救我 |
[36:58] | Get you outta here, you know. | 我来帮你 |
[37:00] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:01] | Come on, pull your little foot out, okay? | 来 把你的小脚拔出来 |
[37:04] | Come on, pull! | 加油 拔出来 |
[37:10] | Come on. | 来抱抱 |
[37:16] | That was kind of sexy being rescued. | 你救我的时候还真性感 |
[37:18] | You still got that lingerie at home,right? | 你那件内衣还留在家里 对吧 |
[37:38] | To family holidays. | 为家庭节日干杯 |
[37:39] | They suck. | 真没劲 |
[37:44] | So, what happened with your mom? | 你妈那事怎样了 |
[37:47] | I told her I’d rather spend Thanksgiving with my real family. | 我告诉她我更愿意和真正的家人一起过节 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:54] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[37:56] | I’ve got a lot to be thankful for. | 我有很多人需要感谢 |
[37:58] | I’ve got this place. I’ve got friends. | 我拥有这里 有你们这帮朋友 |
[38:03] | I always used to feel like I didn’t have anyone, you know. | 我过去总觉得自己孤身一人 |
[38:08] | Then seeing Dixon | 但当我看到迪克森 |
[38:10] | telling us about what he’s been through, | 向大家讲述他所经历过的事时 |
[38:13] | I realized that guy’s like a brother to me. | 我意识到 我把他当亲兄弟看待 |
[38:16] | I’d do anything for him. | 我愿意为他做任何事 |
[38:18] | Yep. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[38:20] | Man, I just can’t believe | 天啊 真不相信 |
[38:21] | he didn’t think he could tell us the truth. | 他竟然不敢告诉大家真相 |
[38:25] | I mean, if you can’t rely on your friends, | 我是说 如果连朋友都不信任 |
[38:26] | who can you rely on? | 那还能信任谁呢 |
[38:38] | Holy Moley. | 简直一团糟 |
[38:39] | Looks a little dry. | 看起来有点干 |
[38:41] | At least the pie’s still good. | 至少派还很好吃 |
[38:46] | Oh, you guys are back. | 你们回来了 |
[38:48] | Uh, hey, if you’re looking for whipped cream for that, | 如果你还想在里头加些生奶油 |
[38:51] | we’re out. | 我们就不吃了 |
[38:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[38:57] | Hey, Dr. Woodford. | 伍德福德医生 |
[38:58] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[39:01] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[39:03] | So… | 那么 |
[39:05] | Dixon’s rehab sounds expensive. | 戒毒所的费用貌似还挺贵的 |
[39:08] | Yeah, but I got it covered. | 是啊 但是我能搞掂 |
[39:09] | Really, don’t worry about it. | 真的 不用担心 |
[39:12] | Okay, I’m just going to come out and say it. | 好吧 我就坦白说了 |
[39:14] | You didn’t break up with Patrick, did you? | 你没有和帕特里克分手 对吗 |
[39:16] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:17] | The secrets and the ringtone | 你那些秘密 那铃声 |
[39:19] | and coming up with that kind of cash? | 还有什么现金不断进账 |
[39:22] | He is cheated on you. | 他可是背着你偷食啊 |
[39:23] | I mean, you can’t stay with a guy because he’s got money. | 你不能因为那个男人有钱就留在他身边 |
[39:26] | – It’s just wrong. – I know. | -这是不对的 -我知道 |
[39:29] | And I’m not. | 而且我也没那样 |
[39:30] | So where’s the money coming from? | 钱到底是从哪里来的 |
[39:33] | Annie, I’m your friend. | 安妮 我是你的朋友 |
[39:35] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么事情都可以跟我讲 |
[39:41] | I got the inheritance. | 我夺回遗产了 |
[39:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:45] | Yeah, Marla’s inheritance. | 是的 玛勒的遗产 |
[39:46] | And my lawyer told me not to say anything to anybody, | 我的律师叫我不要告诉任何人 |
[39:48] | but it came through. | 但我成功夺回来了 |
[39:50] | So, you really don’t have to worry about me. | 所以你真的不需要为我担心 |
[39:53] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[39:55] | Yay. | 太棒了 |
[40:01] | I don’t understand. The blood tests were good. | 我不信 血检结果明明很正常 |
[40:05] | They said I was cured. | 他们说我已经痊愈了 |
[40:06] | The rise in your blood cell count | 你的血细胞数目只是 |
[40:08] | appears to have been temporary. | 暂时性地增长 |
[40:09] | Unfortunately, the preliminary tests | 不幸的是 初步检测正常 |
[40:12] | don’t always show the whole picture. | 并不能说明整体情况好转 |
[40:14] | Your treatment didn’t work, Raj. I’m sorry. | 治疗没见效 我很抱歉 罗杰 |
[40:19] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[40:21] | – Ivy… – No, listen, | -艾薇 -不 你听我说 |
[40:22] | I have something to say, and I know how I feel | 我有些话想对你说 我清楚了自己的 |
[40:26] | and what I want, and this is it, Raj. | 感觉和想法 这就是我想要的 罗杰 |
[40:28] | All right here in our wedding album. | 全都在我们的结婚纪念册里 |
[40:29] | I couldn’t leave the house without it. | 我舍不得把它留在家里自己逃生 |
[40:31] | It was like I was losing you or something. | 不然就感觉我会失去你什么的 |
[40:32] | And that is not something that I want. | 那不是我想要的未来 |
[40:35] | Sure, it was a mistake not thinking about the future, | 是的 没有为将来打算是我不对 |
[40:38] | But that doesn’t mean that it was a mistake being with you | 但这并不能代表我和你一起 深爱着你 |
[40:40] | or loving you, and… | 就是个错误 |
[40:42] | And I married you because I wanted to spend | 我之所以和你结婚是因为 |
[40:45] | the rest of your life with you, | 想和你一起慢慢变老 |
[40:48] | And I still do. | 我现在依然想 |
[41:02] | But I don’t. | 但我不想了 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:08] | Ivy, we were only together because of my cancer. | 我们当初在一起只是因为我患了癌症 |
[41:13] | And it’s gone. | 现在我病好了 |
[41:14] | So I think that me and you | 也是时候 |
[41:16] | need to live our own lives. | 分道扬镳了 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |