| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Your billboard on hollywood boulevard is literally stopping traffic. | 你的广告牌要让好莱坞大道堵得水泄不通了 | 
| [00:05] | They’re willing to sign you to a very lucrative contract. | 他们想高价和你签约 | 
| [00:08] | What if all of the distance between us | 如果我们之间的距离 | 
| [00:10] | – suddenly vanished? – That’ll be great. | -瞬间消失会怎样呢 -那样就太好了 | 
| [00:12] | The person I’m having dinner with just got here. I gotta go. | 与我共进晚餐的人已经来了 我先挂了 | 
| [00:15] | What do you think, I’ve been waiting my whole life | 难道你认为 我这辈子就在等 | 
| [00:16] | for Miss Naomi Clark to stand up to my dad? | 娜欧米·克拉克小姐站出来对抗我老爸吗 | 
| [00:19] | Austin, I was just trying to help! | 奥斯汀 我只是想帮你 | 
| [00:20] | Then you should have stayed the hell out of it. | 那你就不要插手我的家事 | 
| [00:21] | What is she doing here? Did she bring drugs | 她怎么会在这里 是她拿毒品 | 
| [00:24] | into our hotel room? | 进我们房间的吗 | 
| [00:25] | Annie, those are my drugs. | 安妮 这些是我的毒品 | 
| [00:27] | I don’t want you to worry, okay? | 我不想让你担心 好吗 | 
| [00:28] | There are a lot of great facilities in L.A. | 洛杉矶有很多很好的戒毒所 | 
| [00:30] | I just want you to see what it’s like | 我只是想让你体会 | 
| [00:32] | to stand across the aisle from another guy, you know? | 和另一个男人同步殿堂的感觉 | 
| [00:35] | So just think of it as, um, a no-stakes dress rehearsal. | 就当这是一次没有风险的带妆彩排 | 
| [00:39] | I’m standing in a wedding chapel | 现在我在拉斯维加斯 | 
| [00:41] | in Las Vegas, getting married to a dude. | 的一家教堂 和我爱的男人结婚 | 
| [00:43] | Silver, hurry up! | 小银 快点 | 
| [00:44] | I’m not gonna hold the jet for you. | 我不可能让飞机等你一个人的 | 
| [00:46] | I’m coming. Give me two seconds. | 马上就来 就一下 好吗 | 
| [00:47] | Interview 14. | 14号采访视频 | 
| [00:54] | Okay, so I’ve done a ton of research, | 我已经做了大量调查 | 
| [00:56] | and I found this awesome rehab facility. | 选中了这家超棒的戒毒所 | 
| [00:58] | It is one of the best in the country, | 这是全国最好的戒毒所之一 | 
| [00:59] | and even better, it’s in Santa Barbara, | 更好的是 就在圣巴巴拉 | 
| [01:01] | so you won’t have to be that t far away. | 所以你不必旅途颠簸 | 
| [01:05] | $40,000? Annie, we can’t afford that. | 四万美元 安妮 我们付不起的 | 
| [01:08] | Dixon, we have to get you better, okay? | 迪克森 我们必须让你好起来 | 
| [01:10] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [01:11] | Throw me a benefit like we did Raj? | 也像对罗杰一样 给我来场义演吗 | 
| [01:13] | Only instead of cancer, | 只不过我不是癌症患者 | 
| [01:14] | I’m a dropout loser | 而是个中途辍学的 | 
| [01:15] | with a drug problem. | 毒瘾少年 | 
| [01:16] | I can’t wait to tell my friends. | 我都忍不住要和朋友分享这个消息了 | 
| [01:18] | Look, the only other person who knows is Adrianna, | 听我说 只有阿德里安娜一个外人知道 | 
| [01:21] | and I spoke to her. | 我已经嘱咐她了 | 
| [01:23] | She’s not gonna say anything. | 她什么都不会说的 | 
| [01:24] | So we just need to come up with $10,000 for the deposit, | 我们只需要想办法凑够一万块保证金 | 
| [01:27] | and we can tell everyone that | 然后跟别人说 | 
| [01:29] | you were on tour with some music person. | 你和某个音乐人一起巡演去了 | 
| [01:35] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不知道 | 
| [01:35] | I guess I could sell some of my recording equipment. | 我想我可以卖掉一些录音设备 | 
| [01:37] | But even still, I can’t come up with that kind of cash. | 即便如此 我还是拿不出这么大一笔钱啊 | 
| [01:40] | You just concentrate on getting better, okay? | 你只管恢复就好了 | 
| [01:43] | I will take care of the money. | 钱的事我来解决 | 
| [01:44] | Okay, so where are you getting $10,000? | 好吧 那你要到哪里去弄一万美元 | 
| [01:47] | I said I’ll take care of it. | 我说过我来解决 | 
| [01:49] | I gotta go get ready for a lunch date. | 我得去准备了 午餐有约 | 
| [02:03] | Mmm! Dude, this coffee is so much better | 老兄 这咖啡比医院里的 | 
| [02:05] | than that hospital coffee. | 好多了 | 
| [02:06] | Don’t get me wrong. Very glad I was there with you | 别误会 我很高兴能在那里 | 
| [02:08] | during the last week of treatment… | 陪你度过治疗的最后一周 | 
| [02:09] | But the clinic is a little oppressive. | 但环境太让人郁闷了 | 
| [02:11] | If I never have to be in a hospital again, | 真心希望我能永远 | 
| [02:13] | that would be so awesome. | 不再踏进医院半步 | 
| [02:15] | Well, the doctor’s giving me a couple days | 在血检结果出来之前 | 
| [02:17] | until I get my blood results back, | 医生让我休息几天 | 
| [02:18] | So until then, let’s kick back | 所以在此之前 让我们好好放松 | 
| [02:21] | and not think about cancer for a while. | 暂时忘却癌症的烦恼吧 | 
| [02:22] | I’ll drink to that. | 同意 | 
| [02:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [02:27] | Ivy. | 艾薇 | 
| [02:30] | Um, Raj, you know Nick, my photography teacher. | 罗杰 这位是尼克 我的摄影老师 | 
| [02:33] | – Hey. How’s it going? – Good, good. | -还好吗 -很好 | 
| [02:35] | I haven’t seen you around lately. Everything okay? | 最近都没怎么见你 还好吗 | 
| [02:37] | Yeah. No, everything’s fine. | 很好 | 
| [02:39] | I just, Raj was getting cancer treatment, | 只是罗杰正在接受癌症治疗 | 
| [02:42] | so I thought it was a little more important | 所以我觉得和摄影课比起来 | 
| [02:43] | to be with him than photography class. No offense. | 还是陪他更重要 请见谅 | 
| [02:45] | Yeah, of course. Um, I-I hope everything | 当然 我希望 | 
| [02:49] | – turns out okay. – Thank you. | -一切都好 -谢谢 | 
| [02:50] | Since I have you here, I just wanted to mention the C.U. Show. | 既然碰到你了 我想通知你加大摄影展的事 | 
| [02:53] | It’s a showcase | 这是给 | 
| [02:54] | for the university’s best photography students. | 学校里最擅长摄影的学生的一次展示的机会 | 
| [02:56] | First prize is a photo safari in New Guinea | 一等奖是去新几内亚的一次摄影旅行 | 
| [02:59] | with a working photojournalist. | 同行的还有职业摄影记者 | 
| [03:01] | I think you have a great shot. | 我觉得你的照片很不错 | 
| [03:02] | Ivy, that sounds pretty awesome. | 艾薇 这很棒啊 | 
| [03:04] | Yeah, that does sound awesome. | 是啊 但我不能参加 | 
| [03:06] | Um, it’s just Raj and I, we just got back into town, | 罗杰和我马上就要回城了 | 
| [03:10] | so I don’t think we’re gonna make any plans | 所以我想我们不能就这么随便 | 
| [03:11] | anytime soon, you know? | 改变计划 | 
| [03:12] | Yeah, um, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [03:14] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意请告诉我 | 
| [03:16] | Seriously, man, good luck. | 兄弟 祝你好运 | 
| [03:18] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [03:21] | I like that guy. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah, no, he’s… not horrible. | 是啊 还算不赖吧 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [03:29] | Can I just tell you | 我要告诉你们 | 
| [03:30] | how nice it is not to have anything on | 能一切按计划进行 | 
| [03:32] | my schedule for a change? | 真是太棒了 | 
| [03:33] | Naomi, hi. Yeah, take a seat. | 娜欧米 好啊 坐吧 | 
| [03:36] | I’m guessing Austin hasn’t called you yet. | 我想奥斯汀应该还没给你打电话吧 | 
| [03:38] | Well, I hadn’t even noticed. | 我根本没在意 | 
| [03:39] | But sooner or later he’s gonna realize | 不过他迟早会意识到 | 
| [03:41] | that what I did for him in Vegas was for his own good. | 我在维加斯的所作所为都是为他好 | 
| [03:43] | Really? Well, it sounds like you just put your nose in | 是吗 那我怎么觉得是 | 
| [03:46] | his business and made everything worse with his dad. | 你多管闲事 惹毛了他的老爹 | 
| [03:48] | Okay, it’s the thought that counts, Raj. | 这只是你们的看法 | 
| [03:51] | And if he’s too immature to see that, | 如果他真的这么幼稚 | 
| [03:52] | then, well, he clearly sucks. | 那就太差劲了 | 
| [03:56] | Besides, I have plenty of friends. | 除他之外 我还有很多朋友呢 | 
| [03:57] | What do you guys want to do today? | 你们今天准备干什么 | 
| [03:58] | Oh, babe, sorry. We got plans already. | 亲爱的 不好意思 我们已经有安排了 | 
| [04:00] | Yeah, and since we don’t know how much longer | 是啊 因为我们都不清楚 | 
| [04:02] | I’m gonna be on this planet, | 我还能活多久 | 
| [04:03] | we kinda wanted to spend this weekend, you know, alone. | 所以这周末我们想过两人世界 | 
| [04:08] | Well, that seems a bit selfish, don’t you think? | 你们不觉得这样有点自私吗 | 
| [04:12] | Yep. | 是有点 | 
| [04:14] | Okay, fine. You guys enjoy each other’s company. | 好吧 那你们好好享受两人世界吧 | 
| [04:18] | Bye. | 慢走 | 
| [04:20] | We are selfish. | 我们真自私 | 
| [04:28] | There’s my rock star! | 这不是我的大明星嘛 | 
| [04:30] | I’m a little busy right now, Winter. | 我正忙着呢 温特 | 
| [04:31] | Liam, this is my boss, Sheila. | 利亚姆 这是我老板 希拉 | 
| [04:33] | She’s a partner at the agency. | 她是公司的合伙人 | 
| [04:35] | Your watch ads were so successful | 你的广告非常成功 | 
| [04:36] | that she’s decided to take over… | 所以她决定接管… | 
| [04:37] | Liam, it’s so good to meet you. | 利亚姆 很高兴认识你 | 
| [04:39] | What Winter is trying to say is | 温特的意思是 | 
| [04:41] | it’s time to take your career to the next level. | 是时候让你的事业登上一个新的台阶了 | 
| [04:44] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不明白你的意思 | 
| [04:46] | It means we have to pick out your next ad campaign! | 就是说我们得选出你的下一个广告了 | 
| [04:48] | Now, you could sell shampoo | 现在你可以选择洗发水 | 
| [04:50] | or this really amazing antiperspirant. | 或者这款超赞的止汗剂 | 
| [04:54] | Look, Sheila, the only reason I’m still modeling is | 希拉 我继续做模特的唯一原因 | 
| [04:57] | so I can afford to do the things | 这项工作能让我负担 | 
| [04:58] | that I’ve never been able to do before. | 以前付不起的东西 | 
| [05:00] | I just want to enjoy life for a change. | 我只是想享受一下改变的过程 | 
| [05:02] | And you can! | 你可以的 | 
| [05:04] | Especially if you’re the cover model for | 特别是如果你做了 | 
| [05:07] | Conquest of Desire. | 《欲望之宠》的封面模特 | 
| [05:09] | Middle-aged women everywhere will be screaming your name. | 你一定会成为师奶杀手的 | 
| [05:11] | Um, no. | 我不愿意 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, I told you, Liam is very particular. | 我跟你说过了 利亚姆很有个性 | 
| [05:18] | Which is why I saved the best for last: | 我必须使出杀手锏了 | 
| [05:21] | Titus cologne. | 提图斯古龙水 | 
| [05:22] | This product transforms the everyday man | 这款产品宣称的是让每个男人 | 
| [05:24] | into the rugged adventurer, | 变成强壮的冒险家 | 
| [05:26] | which means you’ll have to look good rock climbing | 也就是说 你会扮演一位攀岩好手 | 
| [05:28] | or driving a race car or… | 或是一名赛车手 或者… | 
| [05:31] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [05:32] | Driving a race car? | 赛车手 | 
| [05:34] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [05:35] | It’s a two-year contract. | 这是一份两年合同 | 
| [05:36] | It would be really good for your career. | 对你的职业生涯很有好处 | 
| [05:38] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:44] | Sign me up. | 我愿意签约 | 
| [05:45] | Fantastic. I’ll send over the paperwork. | 太好了 稍后发你合同细则 | 
| [05:48] | Oh, and please tell me you’re wearing sunscreen. | 拜托告诉我你有涂防晒霜 | 
| [05:51] | We don’t want wrinkles | 我们可不想 | 
| [05:52] | on that million-dollar face of yours. | 在布满皱纹的脸上砸重金 | 
| [06:00] | It was mostly work, you know, | 大部分时间我都在工作 你也知道 | 
| [06:01] | but Vegas has a lot of great restaurants. | 但拉斯维加斯有许多很棒的餐厅 | 
| [06:04] | I really missed you, though. | 我很想你 | 
| [06:05] | I really missed you, too. | 我也很想你 | 
| [06:08] | Hey, what’s the matter? You seem like you’re distracted. | 怎么了 你看上去有心事啊 | 
| [06:11] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 | 
| [06:13] | Uh, actually, I’ve been having | 实际上 我最近 | 
| [06:15] | a lot of financial problems lately. | 手头有点紧 | 
| [06:18] | And I really, really hate to ask you this. | 我真的不想开口问你要 | 
| [06:21] | But would $5,000 help? | 五千够吗 | 
| [06:23] | Actually, ten would be better. | 如果有一万的话就更好了 | 
| [06:26] | Well, I’m glad money’s not an issue | 很高兴在我们的交往中 | 
| [06:27] | with us anymore. | 你不再纠结于金钱了 | 
| [06:29] | I hope you know | 我希望你知道 | 
| [06:30] | I’m doing this because I care about you. | 我这么做是因为我在乎你 | 
| [06:33] | You’re very special to me, Annie. | 你对我来说很特别 安妮 | 
| [06:37] | Ugh! I can’t. | 我受够了 | 
| [06:39] | I’m “Special” To you? | 我对你很特别吗 | 
| [06:41] | I saw you cheating in Vegas with another woman, okay?! | 我看见你在拉斯维加斯和其他女人约会 | 
| [06:44] | And you can’t tell me that she was your sister | 别告诉我她是你妹妹 | 
| [06:45] | or your business partner, because I could see | 或合伙人 因为我非常清楚 | 
| [06:47] | exactly what was going on! | 你们是在约会 | 
| [06:52] | That’s it? | 就这反应吗 | 
| [06:53] | No “Please forgive me, Annie, | 不说些”原谅我 安妮 | 
| [06:55] | I’ll never do it again”? | 我再也不会了”之类的话吗 | 
| [06:57] | Yes, I was with another woman in Vegas. | 我承认在拉斯维加斯和其他女人约会 | 
| [07:00] | And when I’m in L.A., I’m with you. I travel a lot, | 回到洛杉矶就和你约会 我经常出差 | 
| [07:03] | I hate to be alone, so I hired an escort service, | 我讨厌一个人 所以我会付钱找人陪我 | 
| [07:04] | which if you recall, is how we met. | 如果你还记得 我们也是这么相遇的 | 
| [07:07] | I thought you understood the arrangement. | 我以为你默认这种做法 | 
| [07:10] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [07:11] | Hey, details aside, I never lied to you. | 不说别的 我从未欺骗过你 | 
| [07:14] | You are very special to me, | 你确实对我很特别 | 
| [07:16] | But our relationship is what it is. | 但我们的关系就是这么回事 | 
| [07:18] | I hope we can keep seeing each other, | 我希望我们还能继续约会 | 
| [07:19] | but I’d understand if this doesn’t work for you. | 不知道你是否愿意 | 
| [07:23] | I… | 我 | 
| [07:24] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [07:35] | To tomorrow and the election being over! | 为了美好明天 为了竞选结束 | 
| [07:38] | Here, here! | 来 | 
| [07:39] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [07:41] | Mmm, 14 videos in 40 days. | 四十天内做了十四段竞选短片 | 
| [07:45] | I’m exhausted! | 累死我了 | 
| [07:46] | Be glad you didn’t have to stand onstage | 但你至少不用连续六周 | 
| [07:47] | for six weeks, shaking hands and kissing babies. | 上台演讲 不断握手 亲吻孩子 | 
| [07:49] | I just hope all our hard work pays off. | 希望这一切不会白费 | 
| [07:51] | And that Marissa beats your uncle and restores sanity | 希望玛丽莎可以打败你叔叔 | 
| [07:54] | and gay rights to Washington. | 维护华盛顿州同志权利 | 
| [07:55] | Come on. The campaign is over. Stop the rhetoric. | 行了 竞选结束了 别这么官腔了 | 
| [07:57] | We need to figure out what we’re doing | 我们得考虑下余生 | 
| [07:58] | with the rest of our lives. | 想干点什么 | 
| [07:59] | Mmm, no more politics for me. I am out. | 我再也不掺和政治了 绝不 | 
| [08:02] | I could use a vacation. | 我可以放个假期 | 
| [08:03] | Maybe we could pick back up where we left off in Barcelona. | 一起去巴塞罗那再续情缘 | 
| [08:06] | I don’t have to go anywhere | 在同一个地方待这么久 | 
| [08:07] | for the first time in a long time | 这还是头一次 | 
| [08:08] | Everything feels like it’s supposed to. | 好像一切本该就是这样 | 
| [08:11] | You know, I have my family, I have my friends. | 我的家人 朋友 还有你 | 
| [08:13] | And I have you. | 伴我左右 | 
| [08:15] | I will drink to that. | 就为这个 干一杯 | 
| [08:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [08:21] | Uh, Silver? | 小银 | 
| [08:27] | …Tabloids. | …重磅消息 | 
| [08:28] | In this late-breaking story, a video has been leaked | 最新消息称 在一段匿名视频中 | 
| [08:31] | by an anonymous source in which congressional candidate | 议会候选人查尔斯·桑德森的侄子 | 
| [08:35] | Charles Sanderson’s nephew, Teddy Montgomery, | 泰迪·蒙哥马利卷入 | 
| [08:38] | can be seen participating in a gay wedding. | 一场同志婚礼 | 
| [08:42] | So, yeah, I’m standing in a Vegas wedding chapel | 现在我在拉斯维加斯的一家教堂 | 
| [08:46] | getting married to a dude. | 和我爱的男人结婚 | 
| [08:48] | By another dude dressed as Elvis. | 还有一个装扮成猫王的人给我们证婚 | 
| [08:52] | But I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 想不到有比这更好的婚礼了 | 
| [08:56] | Early polling indicates there has been | 早前民众表示 | 
| [08:57] | a backlash from candidate sanderson’s conservative base. | 他们反对桑德森的保守观念 | 
| [09:01] | Good news for Marissa Harris Young | 这对玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨来说是个好消息 | 
| [09:03] | who now appears poised to win tomorrow’s special election. | 意味着明日的补选她可以高枕无忧了 | 
| [09:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [09:29] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不可能 | 
| [09:31] | No one else had access to that video. | 没人看过那段视频 | 
| [09:33] | Yeah. I wonder where they got it. | 是啊 他们到底怎么得到的 | 
| [09:35] | Wait a minute. You think I had something to do with that? | 慢着 你觉得是我搞的鬼吗 | 
| [09:37] | Well, I know Silver didn’t. | 小银肯定不会害我 | 
| [09:38] | All you’ve talked about | 上个月你一直在说 | 
| [09:39] | for the last month is how badly | 你是多么想 | 
| [09:40] | you wanted to get your “gay rights” message out. | 为同志争取权利 | 
| [09:42] | Teddy, there has got to be another explanation. | 泰迪 事情也许不是你想的那样 | 
| [09:44] | Yeah? Like what? | 那是怎样 | 
| [09:46] | You’ve never accepted the fact | 我们的事业追求完全不同 | 
| [09:48] | that your cause wasn’t my cause. | 你却从不接受这个事实 | 
| [09:50] | Well, congratulations. You got the idiot nephew | 恭喜你 愚蠢的侄子因为你 | 
| [09:53] | to torpedo his uncle’s campaign. | 破坏了他叔叔的竞选 | 
| [09:55] | I was stupid to ever trust you. | 我居然蠢到信任你 | 
| [09:57] | Teddy…? | 泰迪 | 
| [09:59] | Teddy! | 泰迪 | 
| [10:18] | Annie! You’re not bogged down with a boyfriend. | 安妮 你现在不是正在空窗期吗 | 
| [10:19] | Take a study break and come hang out with me. | 别忙着学习了 咱出去逛逛 | 
| [10:21] | I want to spend some cash. | 我想去购物 | 
| [10:22] | Actually, a lot of cash. | 来个大血拼 | 
| [10:24] | Uh, I’m not studying. I’m busy. | 我没在学习 我在忙别的 | 
| [10:26] | Doing what? | 忙什么呢 | 
| [10:27] | Selling everything that Patrick has ever given me. | 把帕特里克送我的所有东西都卖了 | 
| [10:29] | Oh, well, that’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 | 
| [10:31] | Purge yourself of the bad memories | 暂时忘了有个 | 
| [10:32] | of having a rich boyfriend, | 富豪男友的事实 | 
| [10:33] | and we’ll take all the money you have | 带上卖得的钱 | 
| [10:35] | and go to Baja this weekend. | 周末去加州半岛玩 | 
| [10:36] | I’m sorry. I have something else I need | 抱歉 这些钱 | 
| [10:38] | to spend the money on. | 我有别的用处 | 
| [10:40] | Okay, fine. Don’t worry about me. | 好吧 别担心我 | 
| [10:42] | I will just go hang out by myself. | 我自己去溜达 | 
| [10:45] | Do not sell my purse. | 别卖我的手提包 | 
| [10:48] | Alana! There you are. | 阿娜拉 你在这啊 | 
| [10:49] | Hey, where are the rest of the Zetas? | 泽罗派的其他人呢 | 
| [10:50] | I was thinking maybe we could all chill, you know, | 也许我们能一起逛个街 | 
| [10:52] | braid each other’s hair. | 或者给对方扎扎头发 | 
| [10:53] | They’re all out having lives? | 他们都出去赚钱了吧 | 
| [10:58] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [10:59] | It’s not possible | 这不可能 | 
| [11:00] | that everyone has something to do except me! | 除了我以外所有人都在忙 | 
| [11:03] | Oh, wait. | 慢着 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, you’re sad and lonely. Maybe we should hang out. | 你好像很孤独啊 也许我们可以一起逛街 | 
| [11:09] | Uh, we don’t really have anything in common. | 我们没什么共同之处 | 
| [11:13] | And I’m not looking for another makeover. | 我也不想再去做美容了 | 
| [11:15] | This is a terrible book. | 这本书太烂了 | 
| [11:17] | Look, I don’t care that we’re from different backgrounds | 听着 我才不管我们的成长背景 | 
| [11:19] | or different social circles or whatever it is. | 或社交圈子是不是不同 | 
| [11:21] | We can still hang out. | 我们还是能一起去逛街的 | 
| [11:22] | I’ll even let you choose what we do for fun. | 或者你说做什么才有趣吧 | 
| [11:25] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -当然 真的 | 
| [11:26] | We’ll have the time of our lives. It’ll be amazing! | 我们会玩得很痛快的 | 
| [11:29] | Come on, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:40] | What do you want to do tonight? | 今晚想做什么 | 
| [11:41] | Want to go to the skate park maybe | 去滑板公园转转 | 
| [11:42] | Or, I don’t know, catch a flick or something? | 还是去看场电影 | 
| [11:47] | How about we enter you in that photo show | 去尼克说的摄影展 | 
| [11:49] | Nick was talking about? | 你觉得怎样 | 
| [11:50] | Okay, Raj, I started, like, a month ago, | 罗杰 我早就说过了 | 
| [11:52] | and I don’t even go to class anymore. | 我现在连课都不上了 | 
| [11:55] | Plus, if it was something I was really passionate about, | 如果我真的执着于某事 | 
| [11:56] | clearly I wouldn’t have just stopped doing it. | 我是不会轻易放弃的 | 
| [11:58] | Like surfing? | 就像冲浪吗 | 
| [12:01] | Ivy, when I was getting treatment, | 艾薇 自从接受治疗以来 | 
| [12:03] | I started feeling something | 我内心产生了一种感觉 | 
| [12:04] | that I hadn’t felt in a really long time. | 这种感觉已经很久没出现了 | 
| [12:07] | Hope. | 希望 | 
| [12:08] | Ivy, I was at UCLA for pre-med. | 艾薇 我在加大洛杉矶分校读过医学预科 | 
| [12:10] | I even took my MCATs and everything. | 我甚至还参加了医学院入学考试 | 
| [12:11] | Whoa, you wanted to go to medical school? | 你曾经想上医学院吗 | 
| [12:13] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前怎么不知道 | 
| [12:14] | We never talked about our future | 我们从没谈论过我们的将来 | 
| [12:15] | because we didn’t think we had one. | 因为我们没想过会有将来 | 
| [12:18] | So maybe it’s time that we start acting like we do. | 也许我们该带着希望生活了 | 
| [12:22] | So, Ivy Sullivan, what do you want to do with your life? | 艾薇·苏利文 你想怎样生活 | 
| [12:41] | Hey, you know that designer purse that you borrowed, | 你记得你借走的名牌钱包吗 | 
| [12:43] | the one Patrick gave me? | 帕特里克送我的那个 | 
| [12:43] | I need it back. | 我想要回来 | 
| [12:45] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [12:46] | Not really. | 不太好 | 
| [12:47] | It’s here. | 在这啊 | 
| [12:49] | That means I’ve had it the entire time. | 这说明视频一直在我这里 | 
| [12:50] | But how did they get the footage? | 那他们是怎么拿到的 | 
| [12:51] | Maybe I could help if I had any clue what you’re talking about. | 如果我知道你在说啥 也许我能帮上忙 | 
| [12:54] | Someone leaked the video that I shot | 有人把我为泰迪拍摄的婚礼录像 | 
| [12:55] | of Teddy’s wedding to the press, | 泄露给媒体了 | 
| [12:56] | which is impossible | 但那是不可能的 | 
| [12:57] | because no one else had access to it except for me. | 因为除了我没人能拿到视频 | 
| [13:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [13:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 | 
| [13:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [13:05] | Marissa… | 玛丽莎 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah, I’m standing in a… | 现在我在… | 
| [13:11] | Vegas, getting married to a dude. | 拉斯维加斯 和我爱的男人结婚 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 | 
| [13:14] | I sent it to the campaign office! | 我把录像发给了竞选办公室 | 
| [13:16] | This is all my fault. Someone there must have leaked it. | 都是我的错 一定是那里的人泄露出去的 | 
| [13:18] | I-I got to find out who did. | 我 我得找出是谁 | 
| [13:22] | I guess I’ll just get that purse back later. | 看来我只能晚点拿回钱包了 | 
| [13:31] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 能和你说几句话吗 | 
| [13:34] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [13:36] | – Uh, I’ll be one minute. – Sorry. | -稍等一下 -抱歉 | 
| [13:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:40] | Um, okay, look, I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 好吧 我就直说了吧 | 
| [13:49] | Are we a couple? | 我们算是在一起了吗 | 
| [13:51] | Or did you just | 还是你只是 | 
| [13:52] | have sex with me in Vegas just to keep me away from drugs? | 为了帮我戒毒而跟我上床 | 
| [13:54] | Look, I just need to know if you have any feelings | 我只是想知道你对我 | 
| [13:57] | towards me whatsoever, | 是否有感觉 | 
| [13:59] | ’cause I definitely have feelings for you. | 因为我确实对你有感觉 | 
| [14:03] | Of course I have feelings for you. | 我当然对你有感觉 | 
| [14:05] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:08] | Well, um, cool. Whew! | 真好 | 
| [14:10] | Th-that’s awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [14:13] | Um, you know, ’cause I know Annie talked to you about | 我知道安妮和你说过 | 
| [14:16] | keeping the, keeping the whole drug thing a secret, | 对吃药上瘾的事情保密 | 
| [14:19] | but we don’t have to keep us a secret, right? | 但咱俩没必要搞地下恋情吧 | 
| [14:23] | Maybe you should talk to Annie about that. | 也许你该和安妮说说 | 
| [14:26] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [14:29] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 | 
| [14:31] | and I was going to call you when you got back from Vegas, | 你从维加斯回来时 我打算给你打电话 | 
| [14:34] | but Annie asked me to stay away. | 但安妮让我远离你 | 
| [14:37] | And why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做 | 
| [14:38] | Because she’s your sister. | 因为她是你姐姐 | 
| [14:40] | She’s just being protective. | 她想保护你 | 
| [14:41] | Yeah, well, sister or not, she doesn’t get to control my life. | 不管是不是我姐 她都不该掌控我的生活 | 
| [14:46] | Dixon. | 迪克森 | 
| [14:53] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 | 
| [14:54] | Again. | 再来一张 | 
| [14:57] | Okay, good. | 不错 | 
| [14:58] | Now, climb inside. | 现在 爬到车里 | 
| [15:00] | Absolutely. | 没问题 | 
| [15:02] | There it is. | 就这样 | 
| [15:04] | Look out here. | 看这里 | 
| [15:05] | Perfect. | 好极了 | 
| [15:06] | Okay, that’s a wrap for the wonderful Liam. | 这就是完美利亚姆的拍摄 | 
| [15:10] | – That’s it? – We can drop it. | -完事了 -可以收工了 | 
| [15:14] | Who’s this guy? | 这个人是谁 | 
| [15:18] | Sheila! | 希拉 | 
| [15:19] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 | 
| [15:24] | They’re not letting me drive the car. | 他们不让我开车 | 
| [15:26] | Well, of course they’re not. | 当然不会让你开了 | 
| [15:27] | What do you mean, “Of course not”? | “当然不会”是什么意思 | 
| [15:28] | The whole reason I took the job | 我接这份工作的唯一原因 | 
| [15:29] | was so I could drive the race car. | 是我能开赛车 | 
| [15:31] | Liam, no company in their right mind | 利亚姆 任何精神正常的公司都 | 
| [15:33] | would let their star model drive a race car. | 不会让明星模特开赛车的 | 
| [15:35] | It’s far too dangerous. | 实在是太危险了 | 
| [15:37] | That’s why there’s a clause in your contract | 所以你的合同中有项条款 | 
| [15:39] | that forbids you from participating in any risky activity. | 禁止你参加任何有危险的活动 | 
| [15:42] | Wait, what? | 等等 啥 | 
| [15:43] | While you’re under contract, | 只要你签了合同 | 
| [15:44] | you can’t, um, rock climb, surf, | 你就不能攀岩 冲浪 | 
| [15:47] | ride a motorcycle | 不能开摩托车 | 
| [15:49] | or do anything that might damage that beautiful face of yours. | 或做任何能伤害到你这张帅脸的事情 | 
| [15:53] | Not on camera or off, I’m afraid. | 无论是镜头前后 恐怕都不行 | 
| [15:56] | So basically what you’re saying is | 你的基本意思就是 | 
| [15:57] | I just signed my life away? | 我把我的生活给卖了呗 | 
| [15:59] | Well, at least it pays well. | 至少待遇优厚 | 
| [16:02] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 | 
| [16:16] | Am I nuts here? | 我是疯了吗 | 
| [16:17] | I mean, fine, I don’t get to drive a race car | 行 为了他们那愚蠢的商业广告 | 
| [16:19] | for their stupid commercial, | 我可以不开赛车 | 
| [16:20] | but they get to control my personal life? | 但他们就能控制我的个人生活吗 | 
| [16:22] | Is that even legal? | 这合法吗 | 
| [16:23] | It’s like when I was dating Joe Jonas. | 这就像我曾经假装和乔·乔纳斯约会一样 | 
| [16:25] | You know, when you’re famous, | 你要知道 你出名了 | 
| [16:26] | they want you to live this fake life | 他们想让你活在虚假的世界里 | 
| [16:27] | and put on a show. | 并将之公布于众 | 
| [16:28] | Dude, how awesome are the waves today? | 伙计 今天的浪太帅了 | 
| [16:31] | Felt like we were in Maui. | 感觉像是在毛伊岛似的 | 
| [16:33] | Beer me, bro. | 上啤酒 老兄 | 
| [16:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [16:35] | To hell with this. I’m going surfing. | 让这些见鬼去吧 我要去冲浪 | 
| [16:37] | What about the contract? | 那合同怎么办 | 
| [16:39] | What they don’t know can’t hurt them. | 他们不知道就没事的 | 
| [16:50] | Yo. You told Ade to stay away from me? | 是你告诉艾德远离我吗 | 
| [16:52] | Uh, hello. | 怎么了 | 
| [16:53] | Just answer the question. | 回答我 | 
| [16:55] | Okay, yes, I did. | 是 是我告诉她的 | 
| [16:56] | I don’t think she’s the best influence. | 我觉得她并不能给你带来正面影响 | 
| [16:58] | Especially not right now… | 特别是现在这种状况… | 
| [16:59] | You do not get to make that call. | 你不该打那个电话 | 
| [17:01] | You have no idea what’s going on in my life right now. | 你对我现在的生活一无所知 | 
| [17:03] | Okay, that is not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [17:05] | I am doing everything that I can to help you. | 我竭尽所能的帮你 | 
| [17:07] | I’m practically killing myself so I can | 为了筹钱在周六带你去接受治疗 | 
| [17:09] | get this money so I can drive you up to rehab on Saturday. | 我都几乎要逼死自己了 | 
| [17:12] | I don’t want you to drive me up on Saturday. | 我不想让你送我 | 
| [17:13] | I want Ade to drive me. | 我想让艾德送我去 | 
| [17:14] | What? Why would you say that? | 什么 你怎么这么说 | 
| [17:16] | Because I’m sick of you trying to control my life, Annie! | 因为我受够你一直想控制我的生活 安妮 | 
| [17:20] | Look, who the hell are you | 你以为你是谁 | 
| [17:21] | to even tell Ade to stay away from me? | 竟告诉艾德远离我 | 
| [17:23] | She came to Vegas to save me. | 她去维加斯是为了救我 | 
| [17:24] | Dixon, I am your sister. | 迪克森 我是你姐姐 | 
| [17:27] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你 | 
| [17:28] | Ade’s the most important person in my life right now. | 现在 艾德是我生命中最重要的人 | 
| [17:31] | Not you. | 不是你 | 
| [17:47] | Oh, hey, surf’s amazing out there today. | 今天的浪棒极了 | 
| [17:50] | We love you, Liam! | 我们爱你 利亚姆 | 
| [17:52] | I’m totally tweeting this. | 我一定要发在微博上 | 
| [17:54] | I wonder if I can make money from it. | 不知道这照片能不能赚钱 | 
| [18:01] | Blender. | 搅拌机 | 
| [18:02] | Mascara. Jewelry. | 睫毛膏 珠宝 | 
| [18:04] | No, silly. | 不是 笨蛋 | 
| [18:05] | It’s the periodic table of elements. | 是元素周期表 | 
| [18:07] | That’s something you find around the house? | 那是你在房子周围找到的吗 | 
| [18:10] | Fine, I’ll go again. | 好吧 我再做一遍 | 
| [18:11] | Oh, please stop. If I have to endure this game | 拜托你停下吧 如果我 | 
| [18:13] | for one more minute, | 再忍受这个游戏一分钟 | 
| [18:14] | I swear to god, I will bake a cake | 对天发誓 我肯定会 | 
| [18:15] | six stories high and jump off the top of it. | 烤一个六层楼高的蛋糕 然后从上面跳下来 | 
| [18:16] | I thought you were having a good time. | 我还以为你玩得很开心呢 | 
| [18:18] | Are you? | 是吗 | 
| [18:21] | I mean, isn’t there a hobby | 你目前难道没什么感兴趣的事情吗 | 
| [18:22] | you’d rather be doing, some unfulfilled dream? | 比如有待完成的愿望 | 
| [18:25] | Reach for the stars. | 比如 星际远航 | 
| [18:28] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [18:31] | There is this boy. | 有一个男生 | 
| [18:33] | A boy? | 男生吗 | 
| [18:34] | Boys are my specialty. | 男生是我的专长 | 
| [18:36] | Come on. | 说吧 | 
| [18:37] | His name is Stanley. | 他叫斯坦利 | 
| [18:38] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 | 
| [18:38] | He’s in my organic chemistry class, | 是我有机化学课的同学 | 
| [18:40] | but I haven’t had the courage to talk to him yet. | 但我至今都没有勇气和他说话 | 
| [18:43] | We are totally going to fix this. | 我们肯定能解决这个问题 | 
| [18:44] | Naomi, please. | 娜欧米 拜托 | 
| [18:46] | I don’t want you to interfere. | 我不希望你干涉 | 
| [18:48] | Listen, I am fine being alone. | 听着 我对单身状态无所谓 | 
| [18:50] | Seriously, I’m strong that way. | 老实说 这是我的强项 | 
| [18:52] | You, on the other hand… | 对你 就不是了 | 
| [18:54] | We’re going to find Stanley | 我们要去找到斯坦利 | 
| [18:56] | and you are going to rock his world! | 然后由你去颠覆他的世界 | 
| [19:11] | Hey, Marissa. | 玛丽莎 | 
| [19:13] | Silver. | 小银 | 
| [19:13] | Hi. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [19:15] | This is it. | 终于到了 | 
| [19:16] | The moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 我们一直期待的时刻 | 
| [19:18] | Tomorrow, we can start turning this country into a better place. | 明天开始 我们就能让世界变得更美好 | 
| [19:21] | Um, hey, look, I have to ask you about that video that got leaked. | 我得问问你关于被泄露的视频的事 | 
| [19:26] | I’ve been going over it in my head, and… | 我一直在想这件事情 | 
| [19:28] | It had to have come out of your office. | 视频一定是从你办公室泄露出去的 | 
| [19:30] | I don’t know how to say this, but… | 我不知道该怎么说 但是 | 
| [19:32] | You’re asking me if I leaked the tape. | 你想问是不是我泄露视频的吗 | 
| [19:35] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 | 
| [19:36] | I don’t know what to think. | 我想不出别的可能 | 
| [19:37] | Yes. I did. | 没错 是我干的 | 
| [19:41] | You leaked it? | 是你泄露的吗 | 
| [19:44] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe it. | 我的天呐 我无法相信 | 
| [19:46] | Listen, that tape was invaluable. | 听着 那个视频价值连城 | 
| [19:48] | It completely pushed us over the edge. | 它完全能让我们一举获胜 | 
| [19:50] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能干这种事 | 
| [19:52] | You had to have known that I sent that tape by accident. | 你一定知道我是不小心把视频发了出去 | 
| [19:54] | I mean… you betrayed me. | 我的意思是 你背叛了我 | 
| [19:59] | And you ruined my best friend’s life. | 你还毁了我最好的朋友的生活 | 
| [20:03] | Look, Silver, I love your passion, your energy | 小银 我喜欢你的热情 你的活力 | 
| [20:08] | and the fact that you’re so idealistic. | 以及你非常理想主义的事实 | 
| [20:09] | But a part of growing up is | 但了解真实世界是如何运作的 | 
| [20:10] | realizing how this world really works. | 是成长的一部分 | 
| [20:13] | I did what I had to do to win. | 我竭尽所能去夺取胜利 | 
| [20:15] | And now, I’m going to do a lot of good for a lot of people, | 现在我将去施惠于民 | 
| [20:18] | including your friend. | 包括你的朋友在内 | 
| [20:20] | He may be upset now, but he will get over it. | 也许他现在很生气 但他会挺过去的 | 
| [20:24] | And I hope that you will, too. | 我希望你也能挺过去 | 
| [20:39] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friends. | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 我的朋友们 | 
| [20:42] | Today is a beautiful day. | 今天是美好的一天 | 
| [20:44] | A day that we worked so hard to make happen. | 我们奋斗许久 理想实现的一天 | 
| [20:47] | So this is not just my victory, it’s our victory. | 这不仅仅是我的胜利 更是我们的胜利 | 
| [20:52] | So congratulations. | 所以祝贺大家 | 
| [21:10] | Ivy, this looks fantastic. | 艾薇 这个太棒了 | 
| [21:13] | Aren’t you glad you entered? | 你能参加难道不高兴吗 | 
| [21:15] | Now everyone is going to see | 现在每个人都会知道 | 
| [21:16] | what an amazing photographer you are. | 你是一位多厉害的摄影师了 | 
| [21:18] | Well, maybe I’m not amazing, Raj, | 也许我并不厉害 罗杰 | 
| [21:20] | but it’s pretty cool, isn’t it? | 但它的确酷毙了 不是吗 | 
| [21:22] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [21:22] | And once you win first place, | 一旦你拿到了第一名 | 
| [21:25] | you and I both are gonna have something to celebrate. | 我们就都有事情可庆祝了 | 
| [21:26] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事情 | 
| [21:28] | This afternoon, I applied to Johns Hopkins. | 今天下午 我申请了约翰霍普金斯大学 | 
| [21:33] | What do you mean you applied to Johns Hopkins? | 什么叫你申请了约翰霍普金斯大学 | 
| [21:34] | Like, in-in Maryland? | 是马里兰州的那个吗 | 
| [21:35] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [21:36] | It has one of the premier cancer research facilities in the world. | 那里有世界一流的癌症研究设备 | 
| [21:39] | I know that, Raj, and that’s amazing for you. | 我知道 罗杰 这对你真的很好 | 
| [21:42] | I just… Oh, god, I don’t know. | 我只是 天呐 我也说不上来 | 
| [21:45] | That’s just, like, really, really far away. | 只是那里真的 真的太远了 | 
| [21:47] | Yeah, well, so is New Guinea. | 是啊 新几内亚也很远 | 
| [21:48] | Yeah, but that’s… | 是的 但是… | 
| [21:49] | Look, if you win this trip, if I beat cancer, | 如果你赢得了这趟旅程 我战胜了癌症 | 
| [21:53] | if I get in to medical school, | 再如果我被医学院录取了 | 
| [21:56] | we’re gonna figure this out. | 我们肯定能想出办法的 | 
| [21:59] | Together. | 你我一起 | 
| [22:00] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [22:04] | Okay. | 可以了吧 | 
| [22:07] | Let’s go find this dreamboat, | 我们去找你的梦中情人吧 | 
| [22:08] | so you two can live happily ever after. | 这样你俩就能从此过上幸福的生活了 | 
| [22:16] | Oh, my god. There he is. | 我的老天 他在那里 | 
| [22:18] | That’s Stanley? | 那就是斯坦利吗 | 
| [22:20] | I mean, wow. What a catch. | 我的意思是 太吸引眼球了吧 | 
| [22:24] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 你还在等什么 快去吧 | 
| [22:25] | Seduce him. Woo him. | 引诱他 向他示爱 | 
| [22:26] | Make him yours. | 收服他 | 
| [22:28] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [22:33] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 | 
| [22:34] | Oh, my god. You have a 6,000-point GPA | 天呐 你的绩点有6000啊 | 
| [22:37] | and you don’t know how to flirt with a boy? | 而你竟然不知道该怎么和男生调情 | 
| [22:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行了 | 
| [22:41] | First, lead off with a little laugh. | 首先 轻声笑一下 | 
| [22:43] | Something that says, “I’m having a good time. | 聊几句 比如 “我玩得很开心 | 
| [22:45] | Don’t you wish you were, too?” | 你不想也开心一下吗” | 
| [22:50] | Okay, okay, okay. Hey! Hey! | 好吧 好吧 够了 够了 | 
| [22:53] | Let’s… forget the laugh. | 还是别笑了 | 
| [22:55] | We’ll skip right to the eye contact part. | 我们还是从眼神交流开始 | 
| [22:57] | Just a casual look– a glance that says, | 漫不经心地看一眼 用眼神告诉他 | 
| [23:00] | “I’m interested, but not too interested.” | “我有点兴趣 但不是特别有兴趣” | 
| [23:09] | Honey, you’re not trying to hypnotize him. | 亲爱的 你不是要让他睡着 | 
| [23:11] | This is hopeless. | 这毫无希望 | 
| [23:13] | We should just go home. | 我们还是回家吧 | 
| [23:14] | No, it’s… Oh, no, it’s working. | 别这样 不 奏效了 | 
| [23:16] | He’s coming over here. Hi. | 他过来了 你好啊 | 
| [23:18] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 姑娘们 | 
| [23:20] | Hi. I’m Naomi Clark. | 你好 我是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [23:22] | This beautiful creature here is Alana Gordon. | 这位美人儿是阿娜拉·戈登 | 
| [23:25] | Would you care to join us? | 你想和我们一起吗 | 
| [23:27] | Don’t mind if I do. | 当然可以 | 
| [23:36] | Well… This is cozy. | 这太温馨了 | 
| [23:40] | Um, you know what? You two get better acquainted. | 这样吧 你俩好好了解一下 | 
| [23:41] | I’m going to get us some drinks. | 我去给我们拿点喝的 | 
| [23:49] | Alana, what are you doing? | 阿娜拉 你在干嘛呢 | 
| [23:50] | I’m not ready to be alone with him. | 我还没准备好和他独处 | 
| [23:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [23:53] | Um, I’ll go butter him up. | 我去讨好他 | 
| [23:55] | You get us some drinks. | 你去给我们拿点喝的 | 
| [23:56] | Make mine a double with a double chaser. | 给我双份的特浓饮料 | 
| [23:57] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [24:02] | Nice job ditching the other chick. | 甩掉另一个小妞的招数真妙 | 
| [24:03] | I beg your pardon. | 麻烦你再说一遍 | 
| [24:05] | I saw the looks you were giving me. | 我看到了你给我的那些眼神 | 
| [24:08] | No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [24:09] | I wasn’t flirting with you. | 我没和你调情 | 
| [24:11] | Alana was. | 阿娜拉才是 | 
| [24:11] | Actually, she’s who you should be hitting on right now. | 其实她才是你现在该遇到的 | 
| [24:14] | You know, brainy girls really aren’t my type. | 头脑聪明的女孩真的不是我的类型 | 
| [24:16] | You, however… | 然而 你… | 
| [24:18] | You are just what the doctor ordered. | 你是专门为博士订购的 | 
| [24:40] | Okay. You’ve been following me all night. | 好吧 你都跟了我一晚上了 | 
| [24:43] | You think you can give me a little space? | 你能给我点私人空间吗 | 
| [24:47] | A little more. | 再多点 | 
| [24:53] | That’s what you get for being in the public eye. | 这是你成为公众人物所要付出的代价 | 
| [24:54] | Fans won’t leave you alone. | 粉丝不会让你安静的 | 
| [24:55] | She’s not a fan. | 她不是粉丝 | 
| [24:56] | She’s my agent’s assistant. | 她是我经纪人的助理 | 
| [24:58] | And, evidently, my new babysitter. | 结果就像是我的保姆一样 | 
| [25:01] | Her job is to make sure I’m not having any fun! | 她的工作就是不让我玩 | 
| [25:04] | Ever. | 一点也不行 | 
| [25:08] | Look at how happy we were. | 看那时的我们都开心 | 
| [25:10] | Yeah, and free. | 对啊 还无忧无虑 | 
| [25:11] | I’d give anything to have that back. | 如果能回到那时候 我愿意放弃一切 | 
| [25:13] | I can’t even go into a coffee shop | 现在我去咖啡店 | 
| [25:14] | without someone taking a picture. | 没有一次不被拍照的 | 
| [25:19] | Hey. You want to ditch these people | 你想避开他们 | 
| [25:21] | and get out of here? | 溜出去吗 | 
| [25:23] | That’d be fantastic. | 乐意之至 | 
| [25:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [25:29] | Teddy, there you are. | 泰迪 你在这儿啊 | 
| [25:30] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈会吗 | 
| [25:31] | Uh, look, I really got to get out of here. | 我现在得马上离开 | 
| [25:32] | We’ll talk later. I promise. | 之后保证和你谈 | 
| [25:35] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [25:44] | You have got to be freaking kidding me. | 你玩笑开够了没 | 
| [25:46] | Have you not done enough damage in your own life? | 你折腾自己还不够 | 
| [25:48] | Now you want to turn my own brother against me? | 现在又想挑拨我弟弟来反对我 | 
| [25:50] | Annie, I had to tell Dixon what you said. | 安妮 我会告诉迪克森你说的话的 | 
| [25:52] | Okay? He has feelings for me, | 他喜欢我 | 
| [25:53] | and he doesn’t want to keep them a secret. | 也不想偷偷摸摸的 | 
| [25:55] | Yeah, well, he has feelings for me now, too. | 他现在都讨厌我了 | 
| [25:57] | He hates me, while I’m over here | 而我正在拼了命地 | 
| [25:59] | killing myself trying to pay for his rehab. | 为他的治疗费筹钱 | 
| [26:01] | Dixon doesn’t hate you. | 迪克森不会讨厌你的 | 
| [26:03] | He doesn’t want me driving him | 他不想我开车送他去圣巴巴拉 | 
| [26:05] | to Santa Barbara; he wants you. | 他想让你去送 | 
| [26:07] | Because I’m not important in his life anymore. | 我对他再也不重要了 | 
| [26:10] | That doesn’t sound like Dixon. | 这可不像迪克森 | 
| [26:15] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [26:16] | He’s still using. | 他还没停药 | 
| [26:18] | No, no. | 不 不可能 | 
| [26:19] | He stopped after Vegas. He promised. | 从维加斯回来他就没有吃过了 他答应我的 | 
| [26:21] | No. Dixon can’t. He’s an addict. | 迪克森做不到 他有毒瘾了 | 
| [26:22] | And when you’re addicted, you say things you don’t mean, | 吸食成瘾的时候他根本不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [26:24] | and you feel things that aren’t real. | 感觉到的事情也扭曲了 | 
| [26:29] | I mean, he said some things to me, too. | 他对我说的话也很奇怪 | 
| [26:33] | But that wasn’t dixon saying those things. | 不像他平常说的 | 
| [26:34] | It was his addiction. | 是因为他还在服药 | 
| [26:38] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 | 
| [26:43] | Listen, Dixon loves you. | 听着 迪克森爱你 | 
| [26:46] | And he’s just not himself right now. | 他现在已经不是他了 | 
| [26:48] | And we have to be there for him– both of us– | 我们两个都必须尽力帮他 | 
| [26:52] | no matter how hard that is. | 不管有多困难 | 
| [26:58] | Hello, doll face. | 你好啊 娃娃脸 | 
| [27:00] | Oh, my god. Seriously? | 天哪 不是吧 | 
| [27:01] | Stanley, I told you, I am not interested. | 斯坦利 我说过了 我对你没兴趣 | 
| [27:03] | Here’s something you should know about me– | 你应该先了解一下我 | 
| [27:05] | When I see something I want, I take it. | 当我想要一件东西的时候 我就会得到 | 
| [27:09] | And I want you. | 现在我想要你 | 
| [27:12] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [27:13] | I may appear to be the perfect woman, | 也许我看起来是这儿最漂亮的女生 | 
| [27:15] | but I have my shortcomings. | 但是我也有缺点 | 
| [27:16] | I don’t care, because you are so beautiful. | 我不关心 你是如此的美丽 | 
| [27:20] | Yes, on the outside, | 从外表上看是的 | 
| [27:21] | Obviously, I’m incredibly hot– | 我是很火辣 | 
| [27:22] | and frankly, out of your league– | 但是说实话 你不知道的是 | 
| [27:23] | but on the inside… | 我其实 | 
| [27:24] | I’m a horrible girlfriend. I am. | 是一个很恐怖的女生 | 
| [27:26] | I’m… I’m selfish. I’m superficial. | 我自私 肤浅 | 
| [27:28] | I’m vain. | 还无知 | 
| [27:30] | I shove my nose into everybody’s business. | 还爱管闲事 | 
| [27:32] | I will judge you, manipulate you, lie to you. | 还对你品头论足 控制你 对你撒谎 | 
| [27:35] | If you take away my hair | 如果去掉头发 | 
| [27:37] | And you take away… | 去掉 | 
| [27:39] | my face, | 脸的话 | 
| [27:41] | This is what you’re left with, okay? | 就是这样子 | 
| [27:43] | Trust me, you don’t want to be in a relationship with me. | 相信我吧 你肯定不愿意和交往的 | 
| [27:48] | You are h-o-t hot. | 你很火辣 | 
| [27:50] | Oh, my god. What do you say | 天哪 你说我们在那个丑女人 | 
| [27:51] | we get out of here before dork girl comes back? | 回来之前离开怎么样 | 
| [27:58] | Alana. | 阿娜拉 | 
| [28:14] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的 | 
| [28:17] | I can see the life that I want. | 我可以看到我想要的生活 | 
| [28:18] | It’s just out of reach. | 它就近在眼前 却又遥不可及 | 
| [28:21] | I don’t know what’s worse– | 我不知道哪个更糟糕 | 
| [28:23] | That or actually having the life you want | 你所说的情况 还是眼睁睁地 | 
| [28:25] | and watching it getting ripped away. | 看着梦想中的生活被剥夺 | 
| [28:32] | I guess they both suck. | 都很糟 | 
| [28:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [28:41] | Screw it. | 管它呢 | 
| [28:42] | No one can tell us who to be. | 没有人可以定义我的生活 | 
| [28:53] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你忘了吗 | 
| [28:54] | We don’t have the keys. | 我们没钥匙 | 
| [28:56] | I happen to know a thing or two about cars. | 我恰巧对车有点了解 | 
| [29:02] | Hell, yes! | 管他呢 | 
| [29:13] | When did life get so complicated? | 什么时候起生活变得这么纠结 | 
| [29:16] | About five minutes into what was supposed to be | 那五分钟真的是 | 
| [29:18] | the best year of our lives. | 我们最快乐的时候 | 
| [29:19] | Mmm. Welcome to college, bitches. | 这就是大学啊 妞们 | 
| [29:22] | I miss you guys. | 我想你们了 | 
| [29:24] | We live in your house. | 我们都住在你家 | 
| [29:26] | But I guess we’ve all been | 但是我们平常都忙于自己的生活 | 
| [29:27] | pretty distracted with our own lives. | 都没时间在一起 | 
| [29:30] | I’ve been so caught up with my own problems lately, | 我最近各种麻烦 | 
| [29:32] | I feel like I haven’t been there for anyone who needs me at all. | 当你们需要我的时候 我都不能陪你们 | 
| [29:35] | Yeah, don’t beat yourself up about that. | 不要这么说自己 | 
| [29:36] | You can try to be there for someone | 即使寸步不离的陪伴 | 
| [29:38] | and still screw it up royally. | 还是会把事情搞砸 | 
| [29:39] | All you can do is admit when you made a mistake. | 你所能做的就是承认你的错误 | 
| [29:47] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [29:48] | This is the most pathetic pity party ever. | 这是最伤感的聚会了 | 
| [29:50] | Seriously, somebody cue the sad music, | 说真的 赶紧关了这哀乐 | 
| [29:51] | Break out the chardonnay, | 打开几瓶霞多丽 | 
| [29:52] | And can we all just turn 30, why don’t we? | 我们就可以变成30岁的中年妇女了 | 
| [29:55] | I’m going to go find Ivy’s cute photography teacher | 我去找下艾薇可爱的摄影老师 | 
| [29:56] | and have him take a picture of moi. | 让他给我照张相 | 
| [29:59] | Oh, you got to love her. | 爱死她这种性格了 | 
| [30:01] | I mean, in Naomi’s world, there is no problem | 在娜欧米的世界里 | 
| [30:02] | that can’t be solved by flirting. | 所有问题都可以用调情来解决 | 
| [30:04] | If only it were that easy. | 如果真那么简单就好了 | 
| [30:06] | Right. | 对啊 | 
| [30:07] | Uh… Oh, my auction finished. | 我的网上竞拍结束了 | 
| [30:11] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 | 
| [30:13] | Uh, my stuff was worth, like, ten times that. | 我的东西要值比这十倍还多的钱 | 
| [30:19] | Hello, everybody. Thank you for coming. | 大家好 很感谢大家今天能来 | 
| [30:21] | It’s time now to announce this year’s winner | 我们马上来宣布今年 | 
| [30:23] | of the grand prize | 大奖的获得者 | 
| [30:25] | And trip to new guinea, | 奖品是新几内亚旅行 | 
| [30:26] | As selected by our board of judges. | 获胜者由评委团决定 | 
| [30:28] | So, without further ado… | 话不多说… | 
| [30:36] | Ivy sullivan. | 艾薇·沙利文 | 
| [30:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜她 | 
| [30:43] | Congrats! | 恭喜 | 
| [31:43] | Are you kidding me? | 这是真的吗 | 
| [31:45] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 | 
| [31:48] | Why have we not done that before? | 我们以前怎么没这么做 | 
| [31:50] | Oh, I don’t know, man, | 我不知道 | 
| [31:51] | but that is exactly what I needed! | 但这就是我需要的 | 
| [31:53] | God, you get out on that racetrack, | 一上赛车跑道 | 
| [31:54] | and everything just melts away. | 什么烦恼都没了 | 
| [31:56] | Oh, man. | 天哪 | 
| [31:58] | You totally need to buy a… | 你一定要 | 
| [31:59] | us race cars. | 给我们买赛车 | 
| [32:00] | I totally should. | 是的 | 
| [32:01] | And you… you just… you need to… | 你 你只需要 | 
| [32:04] | just tell everyone to kiss your ass. | 让别人来膜拜你吧 | 
| [32:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [32:09] | Why don’t we hang out like this more often? | 我们以后要多多出来玩 | 
| [32:12] | Anytime you want to break into a racetrack, I’m your man. | 什么时候你想来玩 我绝对奉陪 | 
| [32:21] | Go! Go! | 跑 快跑 | 
| [32:25] | Oh! Damn it! | 该死的 | 
| [32:29] | Go, go, go, go! | 快点 快点 | 
| [32:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 | 
| [32:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:48] | – For everything. – No, you deserved it. | -谢谢你所做的一切 -你应得的 | 
| [32:50] | Look, uh… | 听着 | 
| [32:52] | I know your life is complicated right now | 我知道你现在的生活像一团乱麻 | 
| [32:53] | and you don’t know what your plans are going to be, | 你自己也不清楚将来要做什么 | 
| [32:55] | but I should have mentioned this earlier– | 但我早就该告诉你的 | 
| [32:57] | the photographer you’d go to New Guinea with is me. | 和你一起去新几内亚的摄影师就是我 | 
| [33:05] | That’s… I mean, that’s awesome. | 这太棒了 | 
| [33:09] | Yeah. Congrats again. | 是啊 再次恭喜你了 | 
| [33:25] | I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我一直在考虑你说过的话 | 
| [33:28] | and you’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [33:30] | I know exactly what this is. | 我很明白我们的关系 | 
| [33:32] | And I’m okay with it. | 我也同意接受 | 
| [33:59] | Oh, my god. Where have you been? | 天哪 你到底跑去哪了 | 
| [34:00] | I have been worried sick. | 我都快担心死了 | 
| [34:01] | Have you been waiting up for me? | 你一直在等我吗 | 
| [34:03] | No, of course not. I… | 不 才不是呢 我 | 
| [34:06] | Alana, I want to apologize. | 阿娜拉 我要向你道歉 | 
| [34:07] | I ruined things with you and Stanley, | 很抱歉我坏了你和斯坦利的好事 | 
| [34:09] | and I feel really bad. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [34:10] | Why are you smiling? | 你干嘛笑的那么开心 | 
| [34:11] | I met a boy! | 我遇见了我的白马王子 | 
| [34:12] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:13] | After you showed me what a jerk Stanley was, | 就在你告诉我斯坦利有多混蛋之后 | 
| [34:14] | it freed me up to meet Paul. | 我正好遇见了保罗 | 
| [34:17] | He’s amazing! | 他就是我的神 | 
| [34:18] | And I never would have met him if it hadn’t been for you. | 如果不是你 我永远也无法碰上他 | 
| [34:20] | Wow! Well… You’re welcome. | 好吧 不客气 | 
| [34:23] | That’s wonderful! We-we have to celebrate. | 这太美好了 我们庆祝一下吧 | 
| [34:25] | Actually… Paul’s kind of waiting for me outside. | 其实 保罗正在外头等我 | 
| [34:28] | We’re gonna try out this all-night breakfast place. | 我们要食遍这一带的通宵早餐铺 | 
| [34:32] | Uh… Do you want to come? | 你要一起来吗 | 
| [34:34] | No, no. No, no, no, no. That’s… No, of course not. | 不不不 我当然不会去做电灯泡啦 | 
| [34:36] | Go. Get ready, go! | 快去吧 好好打扮一下 | 
| [34:37] | Shoo, shoo! | 快去 快去 | 
| [34:40] | And wear that red dress that makes your boobs look good! | 记得穿那件很显你胸器的红裙子 | 
| [34:42] | Or whatever you want! | 随便你想穿什么啦 | 
| [35:07] | Hey, Austin. It’s me. | 喂 奥斯汀 是我 | 
| [35:12] | I… | 我 | 
| [35:14] | I’ve been thinking about what you said, and… | 我一直想着你那晚说的话 | 
| [35:17] | you’re a complete ass. | 你就是一个彻头彻尾的混蛋 | 
| [35:19] | But maybe you’re right. | 但也许你是对的 | 
| [35:21] | I… should not have interfered with you and your father. | 我不应该搅和你们父子之间的事 | 
| [35:25] | And I just want to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我想告诉你我很抱歉 | 
| [35:31] | Um… Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [35:35] | Come home. | 回来吧 | 
| [35:47] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来保我出去 | 
| [35:50] | I guess now I’m not just | 我想 我现在不仅仅是 | 
| [35:51] | “The gay guy that got married in Vegas.” | 在维加斯结婚的那个基佬 | 
| [35:53] | I’m also “Gay guy who got booked for breaking and entering.” | 还是有非法入侵记录案底的基佬了 | 
| [35:56] | Yeah, uh… I was happy you called. | 是吧 很高兴你打电话给我 | 
| [35:59] | Even if it was from jail. | 即使是从警察局打出的电话 | 
| [36:02] | Well, no one in my family will even speak to me. | 我家现在没人愿意跟我说话 | 
| [36:05] | In the last two days I’ve lost pretty much | 过去这两天 我差不多失去了 | 
| [36:06] | everything I care about. | 我在意的一切 | 
| [36:09] | You’re the only person I have left. | 我身边只剩下你了 | 
| [36:13] | Teddy, uh… I gotta tell you something. | 泰迪 我要向你坦白一些事情 | 
| [36:15] | All right? Um… | 好吗 | 
| [36:18] | It wasn’t Shane who leaked the video. | 录像带不是肖恩泄漏出去的 | 
| [36:21] | It was me. | 是我 | 
| [36:23] | Wait… what? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [36:25] | I somehow sent the video to the campaign office by accident. | 我不小心把那段视频发给了竞选办公室 | 
| [36:27] | And I… if I could take it back, I would. | 我做梦都想能把它拿回来 | 
| [36:29] | I’m, I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [36:31] | Just please, forgive me. | 求求你 原谅我吧 | 
| [36:33] | Please. Please forgive me. | 求你了 请原谅我吧 | 
| [36:39] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我是否能做得到 | 
| [36:42] | At least not right now. | 至少现在我无法原谅你 | 
| [36:56] | Hey, you’re up. | 你醒啦 | 
| [36:58] | Listen, I’m going to be travelling all week, | 我这周都得去出差 | 
| [37:00] | but I will call you as soon as I am back in town. | 但我一回来就打电话给你 | 
| [37:15] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 | 
| [37:38] | Look, before you say anything, | 听着 你说话之前我想告诉你 | 
| [37:39] | I don’t like being told what to do, | 我不喜欢别人操纵我的人生 | 
| [37:41] | or how to live my life. | 教我如何生活 | 
| [37:42] | So if some job means that I have to stand by | 如果工作需要我围观 | 
| [37:44] | and watch everyone else have all the fun, | 别人做那些有趣的事情 | 
| [37:46] | Then honestly, I’ll just walk away. | 那我宁愿不要这样的工作 | 
| [37:48] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [37:49] | Well, can you write me a check for $200,000 on your way out? | 那你离开之前能写张20万的支票给我吗 | 
| [37:52] | What? | 你说啥 | 
| [37:53] | That’s what your little stunt’s going to cost. | 你那些小表演是要付出代价的 | 
| [37:55] | You broke your leg and your contract, | 你不仅断了腿 还毁约了 | 
| [37:57] | And now you’re not going to be able to complete | 你现在就无法完成提图斯古龙水 | 
| [37:58] | the campaign for Titus Cologne. | 广告拍摄了 | 
| [38:00] | They’re gonna have to reshoot the entire promotion, | 他们整条广告都得重拍 | 
| [38:02] | and my agency is going to have to front the bill. | 而损失全由我们公司来出 | 
| [38:05] | So unless you’ve got 200 grand lying around someplace, | 所以除非你捡到20万 | 
| [38:09] | I’m afraid you are not going anywhere. | 否则你哪都不能去 | 
| [38:13] | I had no idea. | 我不知道会这样 | 
| [38:14] | Obviously. | 很显然你不知道 | 
| [38:15] | So this is what we’re going to do. | 看看你接下来要做些什么 | 
| [38:22] | Oh, come on. Conquest of desire? | 不是吧 《欲望之宠》 | 
| [38:25] | Once you work your way out of this mess, | 只要你能自己解决这些乱七八糟的事 | 
| [38:27] | then we can discuss your future. | 那我们就还有得商量 | 
| [38:29] | But until then, | 但那之前 | 
| [38:30] | stop your whining about losing your freedom. | 别再抱怨什么失去自由了 | 
| [38:33] | We all make sacrifices. | 我们双方利益均有损失 | 
| [38:35] | It’s called growing up. | 这就叫成长的代价 | 
| [38:49] | Um, that has got to be the fastest drive | 到圣巴巴拉的距离 | 
| [38:51] | to Santa Barbara ever. | 从未这么短过 | 
| [38:54] | You couldn’t hit a stop light, or get a flat tire or something? | 你就不能闯下红灯或者爆胎什么的吗 | 
| [39:03] | I hope you’re planning on visiting me. A lot. | 希望你计划着来探望我 还是经常来哦 | 
| [39:07] | You know, I’ll keep my window open | 我还会在睡觉前把窗户打开 | 
| [39:09] | so you can sneak in at night. | 这样你就能溜进来了 | 
| [39:12] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑呢 开玩笑呢 | 
| [39:17] | Look, I’m-I’m just glad that we found each other. | 听着 很高兴我们遇上了彼此 | 
| [39:20] | ‘Cause… | 因为 | 
| [39:23] | honestly, you’re the only thing keeping me together. | 说实话 你是唯一让我保持完整的原因 | 
| [39:25] | Dixon, I know this is scary for you. | 迪克森 我知道你很害怕这里 | 
| [39:28] | But in order for rehab to work, | 但除了为保住工作进戒毒所 | 
| [39:31] | You can’t have any distractions. | 你没有别的选择了 | 
| [39:33] | Which means we have to put things on hold for a while. | 意味着我们的关系应该先放一放 | 
| [39:35] | No, um… What are you talking about? | 不 你说什么呢 | 
| [39:38] | One of the rules of rehab is “No new relationships.” | 戒毒所规矩之一 戒毒期间不能恋爱 | 
| [39:44] | I thought you said this was real. | 我以为你说我们是认真的 | 
| [39:46] | It’s real for me. | 我是认真的 | 
| [39:47] | We just don’t know if it’s real for you, yet. | 但我们都还不知道你是不是 | 
| [39:50] | But the most important thing right now | 但现在最重要的事情就是 | 
| [39:51] | is for you to get healthy. | 你能恢复健康 | 
| [39:54] | Once you get out of rehab, | 等你出来之后 | 
| [39:55] | we can talk about having a relationship. | 我们再讨论我们之间的关系 | 
| [39:58] | If you still want one. | 如果那时你还想继续的话 | 
| [40:05] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [40:30] | Hey, darlin’. | 亲爱的 | 
| [40:32] | Whoo! Sorry I’m late. I got caught up | 抱歉我回来迟了 我在农贸市场耽搁了 | 
| [40:33] | at the farmer’s market, I had to find those amazing strawberries that we loved. | 我想找到那种我们都爱吃的草莓 | 
| [40:37] | And you know what, Raj? | 你知道吗 罗杰 | 
| [40:39] | I’ve been thinking about this whole New Guinea thing, and… | 我一直在想那个新几内亚的事 | 
| [40:42] | Raj, what’s the matter? | 罗杰 你怎么了 | 
| [40:47] | Ivy, the doctor called. | 艾薇 医生刚刚打电话过来了 | 
| [40:50] | My… | 我的 | 
| [40:52] | blood results came back. | 血检报告出来了 | 
| [40:56] | Okay… And? | 好的 然后呢 | 
| [40:58] | The treatment worked. | 治疗起作用了 | 
| [40:59] | There’s no sign of cancer. | 没有检测到癌细胞 | 
| [41:02] | Wait, what do you mean the… | 等下 你的意思是 | 
| [41:03] | The treatment… Worked? | 治疗 起作用了 | 
| [41:05] | Ivy, I’m gonna live. | 艾薇 我能活下去了 | 
| [41:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [41:08] | Are you…? | 你可以 | 
| [41:10] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 太好了 | 
| [41:20] | – I’m gonna live. – Oh, my god. | -我能活下去了 -太好了 |