Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You are the single most annoying man 你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的
[00:06] on the entire planet. 单身男人
[00:08] Well, you’re no peach yourself there, sweetheart. 你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的
[00:09] I threw out Amal, I did it. 我摆脱了艾玛 真的
[00:11] Whatever happens, we’re gonna get through this together, okay? 不管发生任何事我们一起承担 好吗
[00:14] And now I’m thinking 现在我反思了一下
[00:15] maybe he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. 也许他只是在说些好听的话在哄我
[00:17] You’re family, and I would never hurt family, 你是我家人 我绝不会伤害家人
[00:19] but she is not family. 但她不是家人
[00:20] I know I don’t have any proof of the stolen cars. 我知道我没有证据证明那些是赃车
[00:23] He threatened my girlfriend. 但他威胁我女朋友
[00:24] – Work with the police to get the evidence we need. – I’m in. -与警方合作 拿到证据 -我同意
[00:27] $10,000? 一万美金
[00:28] I think you could work a whole lot more. 我认为我们可以有进一步的合作
[00:30] You might not loving modeling, but the camera loves you. 你也许不喜欢当模特 但你为镜头而生
[00:33] There’s no money here. You’re not paying for anything. 这里没有钱了 所以你不用向我付钱
[00:35] I like you, and I want to be with you. 我喜欢你 想和你在一起
[00:37] Someone named Patrick Westhill 有个叫帕特里克·维斯希尔的人
[00:39] made a ridiculously gigantic donation in your name. 以你的名义捐了一大笔钱
[00:42] This guy must think you’re a pretty hot commodity. 他肯定觉得你的美貌值这个价
[00:44] – Are you okay? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -没事
[00:45] I just… I just need a minute. 我只是需要稍歇一会
[00:46] You’re not fine. 你不是没事
[00:47] Your nose is bleeding. 迪克森 你在流鼻血
[00:48] Dixon, you have a drug problem. 迪克森 你药物上瘾了
[00:50] You really need help. 你真的需要帮助
[01:00] Ah, thank you. 谢谢
[01:04] Okay, that’s really annoying. 你这样真的很讨厌 知道吗
[01:05] Oh, come on. Dude, Raj is stuck halfway across the country 别这样嘛 罗杰正被困在半个国家之外
[01:08] doing his cancer treatment, so, just doing a little project. 进行癌症治疗 这是一点小心意
[01:11] I’m taking peoples’ pictures, 我拍下你们的照片
[01:12] then I’m gonna insert his face in each photo 然后再把他的头像放进这些照片中
[01:14] so he feels like he never left. 让他觉得自己未曾离开
[01:15] Hey, well, that’s really sweet. 很好 很贴心
[01:16] You’re making your man feel loved. 你这是在让你的男人感到幸福
[01:18] Unlike what I did with Max. 和我对麦克斯的所作所为完全不同
[01:21] You know what? Really? Give me that. 把相机给我
[01:23] Give it to me. 给我看看
[01:25] Oh, damn, I look good. 把我照得挺不错嘛
[01:27] Wait. But if these are for Raj, 等等 既然这是给罗杰的礼物
[01:28] then we need to get some pictures of you looking hot. 我们不妨来拍点你的性感靓照吧
[01:30] Oh! Come on, come on, show me a sexy beast. 来吧 变身性感尤物
[01:34] Come on. Okay. Okay. 加油 好的 好的
[01:35] Now, show me fierce, 再狂野一点
[01:37] like Tyra Banks style. 来点泰拉·班克斯[美国超模]范儿
[01:40] Hey, bird legs, I’m walking here. 美腿妞儿 我在这边散步
[01:41] You want to move? 你想走走吗
[01:43] I don’t ever make the first move. 我永远不会主动的
[01:45] Yeah? Neither do I. 是吗 彼此彼此
[01:47] Is that right? 是吗
[01:49] Well, I guess we aren’t going anywhere, are we? 那我们哪里都不会去了 对吗
[01:51] I guess not. 对
[01:54] Impressive. 精彩精彩
[01:57] Make sure to bring those kick ass negotiating skills 在你的第一次社团理事会会议上
[01:59] to your first Greek Council meeting. 别忘了使用这些超赞的谈判技巧哦
[02:03] Okay. 好 滴
[02:04] What the hell was that about? 这是怎么回事啊
[02:05] Oh, that’s just the jealous skank. 羡慕嫉妒恨呗
[02:08] She’s upset because she’s no longer head of the Greek Council, 她不再是社团理事会主席了 所以才这么不爽
[02:11] which means yours truly is in charge of the CU Masquerade Party. 也就是说 将由我来负责加大的化妆舞会
[02:15] Because your last huge event was so successful. 是因为你的上次活动办得很成功吗
[02:17] Okay, you know what? This one’s going to be. 知道吗 我的计划是这样的
[02:19] Scape Scene TV is sponsoring a contest. 美景电视正在赞助一个比赛
[02:22] They’re gonna broadcast every party online 他们会把所有的派对都放到网上
[02:23] and give a $50,000 scholarship to the winning school. 获胜的学校将会赢得五万美元奖学金
[02:26] Mm-hmm, and what’s in it for you? 好吧 那你能得到什么呢
[02:27] Oh, the pleasure of school pride. 为校争光的快感
[02:30] Okay, maybe they’re gonna do a profile on me, 或许他们会对我进行一番介绍
[02:32] their “College Women To Watch” Segment. 在”大学女生必看”那一节
[02:35] And honestly, I think it’s overdue. 说实话 这其实有点太晚了
[02:36] You’ve been in college for two months. 你已经上了两个月大学了
[02:38] I know. It’s ridiculous, right? 我知道 很可笑吧
[02:50] I was homeless, 曾经的我 无家可归
[02:51] and I needed help for my kids. 为了孩子 四处求援
[02:54] Marissa Harris Young got me a permanent place. 是玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨给了我一个容身之地
[02:57] She even helped me to find work. 还帮我找工作
[02:59] My family owes her everything. 她是我们全家的大恩人
[03:03] Now that is a campaign commercial. 这就是竞选宣传片吗
[03:06] Wow. Great job, Silver. 太棒了 做得好 小银
[03:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:09] Yeah, I’ve, uh, had a lot of alone time lately to focus. 是啊 我最近有很多空闲时间来完成任务
[03:13] Turns out, boyfriend troubles are great for your career. 原来情感问题能对你的事业起到帮助
[03:15] – Well, have you guys talked? – Not yet. -你们谈过了吗 -还没有
[03:18] I mean, I don’t know what to say, 我不知道要说些什么
[03:19] and whatever Navid says, I don’t know what to believe. 我根本不知道纳维说的话哪些是真的
[03:23] Oh, I think that’s why they call it trust. 我想 这就是所谓的信任吧
[03:25] Remember the guy I told you about, 还记得我跟你说过的那个男人吗
[03:27] – the one that I thought was cheating on me? – Yeah. -我以为他背叛了我的那个 -记得
[03:30] Turns out he wasn’t, but by the time I knew for sure, 其实他没有背叛 但在我怀疑他的那一刻
[03:32] the damage had been done. 伤害就已经造成了
[03:34] Ask for the truth, 在询问真相的同时
[03:36] but then trust that he’s given it to you. 别忘了信任他所告诉你的一切
[03:38] Again, amazing job. 再说一次 你做得太棒了
[03:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:46] I offered my uncle studio space for his stolen cars. 我同意让叔叔在摄影棚里倒卖赃车
[03:49] I said he could shoot porn. 同意他拍黄片
[03:51] I even offered to be in the porn. 我甚至愿意舍身出镜
[03:53] He just won’t let me in. 可他就是不愿意让我进去
[03:55] Well, on the plus side, if he had any idea 好的方面是 如果他察觉到
[03:57] you were working with the police, 你在和警方合作
[03:59] you’d be sleeping with the fishes, 你肯定已经身陷囹圄了
[04:00] so, at least your cover isn’t blown. 所以 至少你还没暴露
[04:02] Yeah, this is good news. 是啊 这真的好消息
[04:04] Look, you just have to find a way to earn your uncle’s trust. 听我说 你必须想个法子获取你叔叔的信任
[04:08] Until you do, we don’t know what he’s capable of, 在那之前 我们不知道他会做什么
[04:11] especially after his threat to your girlfriend. 特别是在他威胁了女朋友之后
[04:15] I can’t really put a positive spin on that. Sorry. 很抱歉我没法做出乐观的估计
[04:19] Code 11. All units respond. 代码11 各小组请回复
[04:20] I got to go. 我得走了
[04:22] Hey, make it happen, Navid. 按我说的做 纳维
[04:36] Can I get you anything else? 需要点什么吗
[04:37] Um, I want to try this new drink. 我想来杯最新推出的饮品
[04:39] It’s called the Has-Been Popstar. 名叫”曾经的明星”
[04:42] I wonder how much TMZ would pay 我想知道美国名人消息网愿意出多少钱
[04:43] to see Adrianna Tate Duncan working as a barmaid. 买下阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯做酒吧服务生的照片
[04:46] Hey, why don’t you let me take a picture of you two? 我来给你们俩照张合影吧
[04:48] Oh, cool, man. 太好了
[04:49] Thanks. 谢了
[04:52] Hey, you just broke my phone! 你弄坏了我的手机
[04:54] Walk out now, or I’ll break a few other things. 赶紧走人 不然别怪我不客气
[05:00] You all right? 你没事吧
[05:01] Yeah. I’ve gotten used to it. 没事 我已经习惯了
[05:03] That’s the thing about fame. 名声这东西
[05:05] They get to make you, and then break you. 先成就你 再毁了你
[05:08] But I guess that’s what I signed up for. 这条路不就是这么回事吗
[05:10] Yeah, I guess. 是啊
[05:12] Hey, why don’t you take a break? 休息一下吧
[05:14] I’ll cover things here in case Prince Charming comes back. 我在这守着 免得那些仰慕者再来骚扰你
[05:17] Thanks. 谢了
[05:23] Well, look who finally decided to show. 你终于还是来了啊
[05:26] The deal is I sign for the beer and drink it for free, 我的工作就是签收啤酒 还能免费畅饮
[05:28] not do all the grunt work. Sorry, man. 其它工作与我无关 抱歉 哥们
[05:30] Let me give you a hand there. 我来帮你吧
[05:32] Hey, thanks for ordering those extra cases. 谢谢你多订了那些啤酒
[05:34] I’m expecting a big weekend, 指望周末能多卖点
[05:36] and maybe I can get myself some new transportation. 也许能给自己添辆新车
[05:41] Nice. 不错啊
[05:44] Oh, my God, is that him? 我的天 是他吗
[05:46] Excuse me? You are 打扰下 你真人
[05:48] even hotter in person than in your bar commercial. 比广告上更性感
[05:51] You remind me of that Ab Man from the billboards. 你使我想起了广告牌上那个肌肉男
[05:54] Oh my God, that’s not you, is it?! 我的天 那不是你吧
[05:56] Oh, sorry. Just a bar owner. 抱歉 我只是这间酒吧的老板
[05:58] Have a seat, we’ll be right with you. 坐吧 我们马上来
[05:59] Now that is how it should go with women. 你就是这么和女生说话的吗
[06:02] You know, no issues over, 难道不和她们谈谈
[06:03] you know, who makes the first move. 谁先主动的问题吗
[06:05] No, no, no. A girl likes what she sees, 不 女生喜欢她亲眼看到的事物
[06:07] and boom. 然后你猜怎么着
[06:07] She comes running. 她就会乖乖送上门了
[06:09] Sounds like the beginning of a solid relationship. 听起来像是一段稳固感情的开始啊
[06:11] Well, I was thinking it sounded more like fun. 我只是觉得这听起来很有趣
[06:13] But since that’s not your style, 但那不是你的作风
[06:15] you wouldn’t mind if I rope in some of your cattle, 你应该不介意我抢你风头
[06:17] so to speak? 没说错吧
[06:18] – Rope away. – All right. -不介意 -很好
[06:20] Excuse me, ladies. 打扰下 各位小姐
[06:21] I, uh, couldn’t help but overhear 我无意中听到
[06:22] you talking about that ab guy. 你们在说肌肉男
[06:24] Since y’all inquired, 既然你们这么好奇
[06:26] I’m the guy on the billboard. 广告牌上的人就是我
[06:29] Prove it. 证明给我们看
[06:33] Is it okay if I touch? 我可以摸一下吗
[06:35] Oh, that’s what they’re here for, darlin’. 我的肌肉就是为你们而存在
[06:36] Touch away. 悉听尊便
[06:50] Is that for me? 那是给我的吗
[06:51] I need a present. 我需要一份礼物
[06:53] It’s for me, 是给我的
[06:54] unless the guy that I’m dating wants you to, 除非我男友也希望你
[06:57] “Wear this to dinner tonight at 8:00.” 穿上它今晚八点共进晚餐
[06:59] You okay? 你没事吧
[07:03] My first meeting as head of the Greek Council 以联谊会主席身份召开的第一次会议
[07:05] was a complete bloodbath. 糟糕透顶
[07:07] They shot down every idea I had for the Masquerade. 我提的化妆舞会点子都被他们否定了
[07:09] Even the Naomi Clark ice sculpture? 娜欧米·克拉克冰雕也没能幸免吗
[07:12] I’m shocked. 真叫人吃惊
[07:13] Holly is on the council, 霍莉是联谊会成员
[07:14] and she can’t stand the idea of me being in charge, 她反对我掌管联谊会
[07:16] so she’s blocking every move I make. 她总是和我作对
[07:18] So… don’t be in charge. 那就别独自掌管了
[07:21] You could always offer to work with her. 你可以和她一起分担工作
[07:24] You know what they say? 有句话怎么说来着
[07:25] If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. 无力胜之则从之
[07:26] That’s pretty folksy advice, coming from the girl 这话出自裙子比车还贵的女生
[07:28] with a dress that costs more than her car. 真够平易近人的啊
[07:45] Ade, what are you doing here? 艾德 你怎么在这
[07:48] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, 抱歉 我并不想吓你
[07:50] but you’ve been avoiding me since the benefit. 自上次义演后 你就一直躲着我
[07:52] I haven’t been avoiding you. 我没躲着你
[07:55] I’ve just been busy. 我只是很忙
[07:57] And where do you get the energy to stay up all night, 你哪来这么多精力
[08:00] every night, working on your music? 每天通宵搞音乐
[08:02] Dixon, I’m not leaving 迪克森 不告诉我你嗑药的事
[08:04] until we talk about your drug addiction. 我是不会走的
[08:05] What is this, an after school special? 这是干什么 给我开小灶吗
[08:07] I got a nose bleed. 我流鼻血了
[08:09] Dixon, I’ve been there.Okay? 迪克森 我也经历过
[08:12] The headaches, the mood swings, the denial. 头痛难忍 情绪波动 自暴自弃
[08:15] It’s all addict behavior. 都是嗑药后的症状
[08:17] Okay, fine. You want the truth? 好吧 想知道真相吗
[08:20] – Yes. – I took a few ADHD pills -是的 -我吃了治疗精力不集中的药
[08:22] to keep me focused while I’m doing my music. 所以才能全神贯注搞音乐
[08:24] It’s not a big problem. 没什么大不了的
[08:26] Everybody at CU does it. 加大里人人都吃这个
[08:28] So, you’re not an addict? 那你不是瘾君子了
[08:30] No, Ade. 不 艾德
[08:32] So, you’d have no problem staying clean for 24 hours? 那你24小时不服药也没问题
[08:36] No withdrawals, no side effects? 不需要戒毒 也没有副作用吗
[08:39] Of course not. 当然
[08:41] Okay. 好吧
[08:47] Prove it. 证明给我看
[09:14] Holly! 霍莉
[09:18] So, I’ve decided to let you co-chair the Masquerade Party. 我决定让你和我一起负责化妆舞会
[09:21] Don’t thank me now. Just accept my offer. 不用谢我 接受我的邀请吧
[09:23] We have to get to work immediately. 我们现在得马上开工
[09:25] What makes you think I’d help you? 我为什么要帮你
[09:27] Well, the two of us pulling this off together 如果我们一起把这事办得漂亮
[09:29] would make you half of the most powerful person on campus. 那我们就是全校权力最大的人了
[09:32] And save your reputation at CU? 顺便挽回你在加州大学的名声吗
[09:34] Thanks, but no thanks. 谢了 但免了
[09:37] Look, the word is, Eastern State 听着 重点是我们得打败
[09:39] is the school to beat. 纽约州大学
[09:41] I did a little digging, and apparently, 我打听到他们联谊会的主席
[09:42] their Greek chair put hair removal cream in your shampoo 在高中欢乐营里把脱毛膏
[09:45] back at high school cheer camp. 放在你的洗发香波里
[09:46] Maybe this could be an opportunity 也许这是个好机会
[09:48] for you to get back at the bitch. 报复那个贱人
[09:53] You know what? 知道吗
[09:54] You’re right. 你说的对
[09:57] This could be a perfect opportunity for revenge. 这是报复的绝佳机会
[10:00] I’m in. 我入伙
[10:02] Great. So, we’re working together. 太好了 我们可以一起工作了
[10:04] Yay. 好耶
[10:08] Hey, Silver. 小银
[10:10] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这
[10:11] In your own house. 自己家里
[10:13] Navid, we had a plan. 纳维 我们曾计划过
[10:15] Everything bad, including your family, 但事事不顺 还有你家里的事情
[10:19] was out of the picture. 都是计划之外的
[10:21] I want to get back to that place, 我想回到最初
[10:22] but I have to trust you first. 但我必须先信任你
[10:28] Okay. 好
[10:31] Tell me the truth, 告诉我实话
[10:32] and I’ll never ask you again. 我就再也不会问你
[10:36] Are you working with Amal? 你在与艾玛共事吗
[10:42] No. 没有
[10:43] I’m not working with Amal. 没有和他一起
[10:48] Then I believe you. 那我相信你
[11:02] I will have the veal, 我要一份小牛肉
[11:03] and the lady will have the Nicoise salad. 这位女士要一份尼古斯沙拉
[11:05] Very well, sir. 请稍等 先生
[11:08] I can order my own food. 我可以自己点餐
[11:11] I just say a couple of words, the meal comes– 随便几句 食物就端上来
[11:13] it’s like magic. 像变魔术一样
[11:15] I thought you liked Nicoise salad. 我以为你喜欢尼古斯沙拉
[11:16] No, I do. It’s just that… 我喜欢 只是…
[11:19] maybe it’s the way that we met, 也许是因为我们当初认识的方式
[11:21] but with the donation for Raj and the dress… 但为罗杰捐款 还有你送我的衣服…
[11:25] all of it makes me feel like you’re still paying for me. 这一切都让我觉得你仍在花钱和我在一起
[11:27] I don’t see a problem with wanting to help your friend 我并不觉得想帮你朋友
[11:30] or wanting to buy you a gift. 或是想送你礼物有什么不妥
[11:32] I like spoiling the girl I’m with. 我喜欢宠爱和我约会的女生
[11:35] Speaking of which, I have tickets to the Geffen tomorrow night. 说起这个 我有明晚吉芬剧院的票
[11:37] I’ll send a car for you. 我会派车去接你
[11:38] See that is exactly what I’m talking about. 你看 这就是我所说的问题
[11:40] We don’t make dates; you request me, 我们并没有约会 你要求我这样
[11:43] and I feel like I can’t say no. 让我无法拒绝
[11:45] That’s probably because I’m using mind control. 可能是因为我正在用意念控制你
[11:48] Annie, no one’s forcing you to be with me. 安妮 没人强迫你和我约会
[11:53] Okay. Well, I have to research the influence 好吧 明天有节市场营销课
[11:57] of celebrity bloggers for a marketing class tomorrow 我要研究名人博客的影响
[11:59] and I have this campus costume party, 而且还要参加化妆舞会
[12:02] so no, I can’t go to the Geffen with you. 所以 不行 我不能和你去吉芬剧院
[12:06] See? You just said no. 看见没 你刚刚拒绝了我
[12:09] Well, that wasn’t so hard, was it? 也没那么难 不是吗
[12:21] Oh-ho, let me guess. 等等 让我猜猜
[12:22] Sex game gone wrong? I’ve been there, Dix. 嘿咻遇到问题喽 我都懂 迪克森
[12:28] Austin. 奥斯汀
[12:29] Hey, I’m just getting some more 我正为我那边的粉丝
[12:31] free drinks for my fans over there. 多拿些免费啤酒
[12:32] – I think it’s time to take your harem on the road. – I can’t. -我想你该领你的后宫撤退了 -不行
[12:36] I told them I own the place. 我跟她们说这是我的地盘
[12:38] Liam. 利亚姆
[12:40] Great news. 好消息
[12:41] Your billboard on Hollywood Boulevard is literally 你的广告牌要让好莱坞大道
[12:44] stopping traffic. 堵得水泄不通了
[12:45] Traffic’s always stopped on Hollywood Boulevard. 好莱坞大道本来就经常堵车
[12:47] True, but that is not why I’m here. 没错 但我来这另有原因
[12:50] There is so much buzz about “Who is Ab Man,” 大家都在谈论”谁是那个腹肌男”
[12:52] that the company wants to reveal your face 公司把你在广告中的肖像公开
[12:54] as part of their new campaign. 作为新活动的一部分
[12:56] They’re willing to sign you to a very lucrative contract. 他们想要用高价和你签约
[13:00] That is not worth the money. 那不值一钱
[13:03] It’s not just about that money. 这不只是钱的问题
[13:05] Look, you can’t buy that kind of publicity. 如此高的人气是买不到的
[13:07] You’ll be famous. 你会出名
[13:07] I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing I want. 我十分确定这是我最不希望发生的事
[13:10] Fantastic. I find the one hot guy in L.A. 好极了 我竟在洛杉矶找到个
[13:13] who doesn’t want fame or money. 不追逐名利和金钱的帅男
[13:16] Liam, they want to move on this quickly. 利亚姆 他们想快点完成这事
[13:19] I got to find a face to match your body, 我必须找张和你身材匹配的脸
[13:20] or I am totally screwed. 否则我就彻底完蛋了
[13:27] I think I found your man. 我觉得你找到合适人选了
[13:37] Self-portraits are tricky. 自拍要讲究技巧
[13:39] You, uh… 你…
[13:41] you want to… bounce the light… 需要… 对准焦距
[13:45] like this. 就像这样
[13:48] Ah, thank you, Nick. 谢谢 尼克
[13:50] I’ve been taking pictures of my ear all day. 我一整天拍到的都是自己的耳朵
[13:53] That’s what I love about photography– 有关摄影 我喜爱的是
[13:54] the images reveal things you never knew were there, 图像显示你从不知道的事
[13:56] like, um… deep truths about the human soul, 像是… 人类灵魂最深处的本质
[14:00] or… in your case, 或是… 你耳朵深处的
[14:02] ear wax. 耳屎
[14:04] Which is perfect for my “Insert Raj Here” project. 我在做一个”把罗杰放在这儿”的项目
[14:07] Now he won’t be missing out on anything. 这样他不会错过任何事情了
[14:09] Raj is a lucky guy. 罗杰是个幸运的家伙
[14:13] Uh, I’m sure sending him these pictures is, uh… 我确信寄这些照片给他
[14:17] helping him deal with what he’s… going through, 可以帮他渡过煎熬
[14:19] fighting cancer. 与癌症作斗争
[14:21] Just like it helps you. 就像是照片在帮你一样
[14:23] – What do you mean? – Pasting Raj’s pictures -什么意思 -把罗杰的照片
[14:26] in everyday events makes it seem 与每件事粘在一起
[14:27] like he’s here with you when he’s not. 像是他陪在你身边一样
[14:29] You don’t want to imagine a life without Raj. 你不想面对没有罗杰的生活
[14:34] Like I said… 就像我说的…
[14:36] there’s, uh, always more to a photo than meets the eye. 照片表达的远比表面上看到的多
[14:57] Maybe we keep the shirt on. 咱们还是穿着衣服睡觉吧
[14:59] Yeah, or maybe we could take the handcuffs off. 是啊 或者咱们可以打开手铐
[15:02] Seriously, Ade, 说真的 艾德
[15:03] I got to deejay at Naomi’s party tomorrow. 我明天要当娜欧米派对的DJ
[15:05] Dixon, you’re doing great. 迪克斯 你做得很好
[15:07] Yeah. That’s because I don’t have a problem. 那是因为我没有吃药成瘾
[15:09] The only reason I’m doing this is 我做这些的唯一原因是
[15:11] just to see the look on your face 当我证明你错了的时候
[15:13] when I prove to you that you’re wrong. 我想看你有什么表情
[15:14] Well, I hope you’re right. 我希望你没事
[15:17] But the hardest thing for an addict 但对于一个有瘾的人来说
[15:19] is making it through the night. 夜晚是最难熬的
[15:21] Well, is it harder than sleeping handcuffed to a crazy woman? 会比和一个戴手铐的疯女人共眠更难吗
[15:24] Seriously, Ade, why are we doing this? 艾德 你为什么要这么做
[15:26] Because… I care about you. 因为… 我在乎你
[15:29] And I’ve been there, okay? 而且我了解你的感受
[15:34] And because you’re the only person 还因为我对小银做了那些事之后
[15:36] that talked to me after what I did to Silver. 你是唯一一个和我说话的人
[15:41] You let me in. 你接受了我
[15:46] Look, I haven’t told anyone this… 我从未和任何人说过…
[15:49] but… 其实…
[15:52] when Navid and Silver started dating, 当纳维和小银在一起时
[15:53] I… 我…
[15:56] I kind of freaked out, too. 我也快崩溃了
[15:59] I mean, it was just weird seeing my best friend 看着我最好的朋友和我前女友在一起
[16:00] and my ex-girlfriend… 感觉很奇怪
[16:06] Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t go all swap-her-pills crazy, 别想歪了 我可没做什么换药的疯事
[16:09] but… 但
[16:11] but it was hard. 接受事实的确很难
[16:12] Thanks. Well, not for the reminder of how crazy I got. 多谢 不是谢你提醒了我当年多疯狂
[16:19] But it’s nice knowing I’m not alone. 只是很高兴知道我不孤单
[16:25] Neither are you. 你也不孤单
[16:36] Um… you know what? 你知道吗
[16:38] Uh, maybe we should, uh, get some rest. 也许我们应该 休息了
[16:42] Yeah. 没错
[16:44] Got a big day of being handcuffed tomorrow. 明天还要被铐起来一整天呢
[16:50] – Good night. – Yeah. -晚安 -恩
[17:35] Okay, everything is wired. 所有准备就绪
[17:37] Text messages sent to our party number 发到舞会官方号码的短信
[17:39] will pop up on the screens… 将会显示在大屏幕上
[17:42] and the flirt-texting will commence. 调情的短信就会有效果了
[17:44] Well, let’s take it for a test drive. 让我们来试一下效果
[17:50] It appears to be working perfectly. 看起来效果不错
[17:54] And we also have a video booth set up 我们还设立了一个视频站
[17:56] so people can leave confidential video messages. 大家在那里秘密录制视频
[17:58] Perfect. Let’s call it “The Confessional.” 太棒了 让我们叫它”忏悔室”吧
[18:00] Has a sexy, deep-dark-secret sound to it. 这词听起来就有挑逗的阴暗秘闻的感觉
[18:03] I heard Eastern State is having a fireworks finale. 我听说东部州立大学将会放焰火做尾声
[18:05] We need to end on something just as big. 我们的尾声也要同样盛大辉煌
[18:07] Something that says “Ultimate party.” 要具有”终极派对”的元素
[18:09] I’m thinking Carnivale parade. 我在考虑嘉年华游行
[18:10] Fire dancers, snake charmers, 火舞者 弄蛇人
[18:12] samba girls. 桑巴女郎
[18:13] The finale is key, 尾声可是关键
[18:15] and no one throws a party like Rio. 里约派对可是无人能及
[18:17] I’m texting my response. 我正在把我的回应编成短信
[18:25] Well, don’t hold back. 别有所保留
[18:26] Tell her how you really feel. 告诉她你的真实感受
[18:28] I would, but I don’t want to give her the satisfaction. 我也想啊 可我不想看她得意洋洋
[18:31] Well, you know, I was thinking about coming 知道吗 我考虑过今晚来参加
[18:32] to your little event tonight, 你这个小小的活动
[18:33] but I got a modeling shoot to go to, 但我得去当模特
[18:35] so tozen women coming onto me might, uh, 因此涌过来的一帮女人可能会
[18:37] occupy my time. 占据我的时间
[18:39] Oh, that’s not a problem. 这不算什么问题
[18:41] Once all the guys at CU see my little costume tonight, 反正一旦加大的男生看到我今晚的服装
[18:44] I won’t really have time for you, anyway. 我就真没时间留给你了
[18:46] Although, I’m not sure 虽然 我不太确定
[18:47] if you can technically call it a costume, 如果布料那么少得话
[18:49] considering just how little fabric there is. 那衣服真能叫做服装吗
[18:51] Thanks for the warning. Mm. 多谢你的忠告
[18:55] Ah, the standoff. 僵局
[18:57] It’s one of my least favorite things about dating Austin– 这可算我和奥斯汀约会中最厌恶的部分
[18:59] he always feels like he needs to win. 他总觉得他必须赢
[19:01] I have him where I want him. 他只在我需要时才能出现
[19:03] I bet you do. 我”相信”你
[19:14] Are you Annie? 你是安妮吗
[19:15] Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers, 帕特里克说你在写关于名人博主的论文
[19:18] and he thought I could help. 他觉得我能帮你的忙
[19:19] I am. 我就是
[19:20] And you… are Perez Hilton. 你 是佩雷斯·希尔顿
[19:23] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:25] I’m just not used to getting visits 我只是还没能习惯
[19:26] from my term paper topics. 我论文的对象们来拜访我
[19:27] I owed Patrick a favor, 我欠帕特里克一个人情
[19:28] so I thought I’d stop by. 所以我想我应该顺路过来看看
[19:30] Who knows more about celebrity blogging than me? 谁比我更了解名人博主呢
[19:33] I know things before they even happen. 我在整个效应发生之前就知道这些事了
[19:34] How? Because I’m that good. 怎么可能 因为我无所不能
[19:36] Love your hair, by the way. 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的发型
[19:38] We should get going– 我们得走了
[19:39] you’ve only got a couple of hours 在帕特里克带你去吉芬剧院之前
[19:41] – before Patrick picks you up for the Geffen. – Great. -我们只剩几个小时可聊 -太好了
[19:43] Wait, wait. Uh, what? 等等 等等 你说什么
[19:45] Patrick says you need to be there by 7:00. 帕特里克说你要七点钟赶到那里
[19:55] – Am I zipped? – For a food filled with nitrates -拉链拉好了 -作为一个充满硝酸盐
[19:58] and rat droppings, you look pretty great. 和老鼠屎的热狗肠 你看起来很不错
[20:02] Back at you, my… 你也一样 我
[20:04] doughy, carb-loaded friend! 面乎乎 高卡路里的朋友
[20:06] Although… 但是
[20:08] I think I could use some mustard. 我觉得我应该加点芥末酱
[20:10] Vertical stripes are slimming, right? 竖直条纹显瘦 对吧
[20:11] Oh, yeah. 没错
[20:13] We’re going to look great for Naomi’s party. 我们在娜欧米的派对上一定会大放异彩的
[20:16] Hello? 你好
[20:17] Navid, 纳维
[20:18] I need you to come down to the studio. 我要你现在赶到工作室
[20:21] Uh, yeah, yeah, of course. 啊 当然
[20:22] Um, well, can it wait? 这事可以缓缓吗
[20:24] You said I’m supposed to, uh… 你说过我应当
[20:25] you wanted to make amends for what you cost me. 你想要弥补你之前的所作所为
[20:28] This is your chance. 机会来了
[20:34] Everything okay? 没事吧
[20:36] Yeah. No, it’s just something at the studio. 没事 只是工作室那边的琐事
[20:38] Hey, is it cool if we, uh, meet at the party? 我们在派对那里见面可以吗
[20:41] What could be happening at the studio this late? 这么晚了 工作室能有什么事情
[20:43] No, 不
[20:45] you know what? 知道吗
[20:47] Forget about it. Yeah, just… don’t take too long. 忘了我刚才说的 别待太久
[20:49] I feel naked without my bun. 没有热狗面包我觉得赤条条的
[20:52] I won’t be too long. 我用不了太久
[20:54] Bye. 再见
[21:06] Hey, is Perez still here? 佩雷斯还在吗
[21:08] I have exactly two minutes to thank him 在我们迟到之前
[21:10] before we are officially late. 我有正好两分钟来感谢他
[21:12] Is that what you’re wearing? 你就穿这身
[21:13] I’m gonna have to buy you another dress. 我得给你再买条裙子了
[21:14] I’m not going. 我不会去的
[21:17] I already told you that I have plans tonight, 我跟你说过我晚上已有其他安排
[21:19] and then you arrange to have Perez Hilton show up 你就安排佩雷斯·希尔顿到我家
[21:22] at my house so that I couldn’t say no. 让我无法拒绝
[21:24] You know, most people would appreciate what I’ve done. 你知道 大部分人对我的行为深表感谢
[21:26] And I do appreciate what you did for Raj, 我的确对你为拉杰做的一切深表感谢
[21:29] but when you pay money and tell me to show up somewhere, 但当你掏钱对我的行程指手划脚时
[21:32] you’re treating me like an employee. 我就像你的员工似的
[21:34] Employees are paid to do what they’re told, 员工拿工资就是要服从你的指示
[21:36] and girlfriends are asked out. 但是女朋友是需要用心约的
[21:37] I can’t change the way we met 我不能改变咱们邂逅的方式
[21:39] and I’m not going to apologize for being good to you. 我也不会因为对你好而道歉
[21:43] Okay, well, then I’m sorry, Patrick, 好吧 那我很抱歉 帕特里克
[21:46] but I don’t think I can do this anymore. 咱们不能再当男女朋友了
[21:54] I never had the guts to tell you how I felt before, 我以前从来不敢告诉你我的感受
[21:57] but once I saw you dressed as a banana, too, 不过当我看到你也身着一身香蕉装
[22:00] I knew we belonged together. 我就知道我们注定要在一起
[22:02] Please tell me you’ll be in my bunch. 请告诉我 你就是我的意中人
[22:09] So what happens next? 接下来会发生什么呢
[22:11] Text the message board to let 在留言板上留言
[22:12] the object of your affection know 让你的对象知道
[22:13] there’s a video waiting for him. 有个视频等着他看呢
[22:15] The confessional is strictly private, 这段表白完全是私密的
[22:17] so no one will see it but him. 除了他别人都看不到
[22:18] Okay. 好的
[22:20] Send. 发送
[22:23] 你好 香蕉男 我给你留了段视频 看看吧
[22:24] Now wait for your crush to crush back. 现在就静等你的好感反馈吧
[22:26] Best party ever. 这是有史以来最帮的派对了
[22:31] I guess we do sort of work well together. 我觉得我们合作得挺愉快的
[22:33] I guess you don’t suck as bad as I thought you did. 我看你没有我想象的那么差劲
[22:40] Guys, you look 姐妹们 你们看上去
[22:42] seriously 说真的
[22:43] unsexy. 太不性感了
[22:45] Annie, don’t you know 安妮 难道你不知道
[22:46] princesses slut it up sometimes? 公主也有放荡的时候吗
[22:47] And you’re a processed meat, 你装扮成一坨加工过的肉
[22:49] Silver, really? 小银 你不是吧
[22:50] What in God’s name are you, Ivy? 老实说 你是个什么装扮 艾薇
[22:52] Clearly every ’80s rocker rolled into one. 显然是各种80年代摇滚的结合体
[22:55] No? All right. 不是吗 没关系
[22:56] Picture time for Raj, okay? 该为罗杰拍照了 好吗
[22:58] Okay, cool. 好的 太酷了
[23:03] Ooh, Naomi, it looks you have a secret admirer. 娜欧米 看来你有个暗恋追求者哦
[23:07] What? 什么
[23:08] 你好 长腿妞 喜欢你的装扮 但愿你揣着张藏宝图哦
[23:12] I knew Austin couldn’t resist me for long. 我早知道奥斯汀不会一直拒绝我的
[23:14] Watch and learn, ladies. 好好看 学着点 小姐们
[23:19] Okay, not that your costume isn’t great, 不是说你的装扮不好
[23:22] but it feels like you’re missing something. 不过感觉你像有什么心事
[23:24] Mm-hmm, yeah, Navid. 不错 是纳维
[23:26] We were all ready to go and he got a phone call. 我们已经准备走了 他却接了个电话
[23:30] Now I can’t reach him on his cell, 现在他的电话已经打不通了
[23:32] so I don’t know where he is, 所以我不知道他在哪
[23:33] but he’s going to come because he said he’d come. 不过他会回来 他之前这样说的
[23:36] But, uh, can I meet you guys over by the bar? 咱们等会吧台那边见吧
[23:40] I see someone. 我看到个熟人
[23:42] Excuse me. 不好意思
[23:49] I’m sorry, uh, I think I know you. 打扰了 我感觉我好像认识你
[23:51] I work for Marissa Harris-Young. 我在玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨那工作
[23:54] Oh. Your story in the campaign video 活动视频里你的故事
[23:56] was– it was so moving 太感人了
[23:57] about how Marissa helped you and your kids. 关于玛丽莎如何帮助你和你的孩子们
[24:00] Oh, no, I don’t have any kids. 不 我没有孩子
[24:02] What? 什么
[24:02] I’m just an actress– or trying to be. 我是个演员 正在努力中
[24:06] Someone in the campaign office saw me in a play 竞选办公室看到我在剧中的表演
[24:07] and they hired me for the part, 就雇佣我出演了那段
[24:09] but if you believed me, 不过既然能让你信以为真
[24:10] then I guess I nailed it. 我想我演得很成功
[24:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:24] 如果你想征服我 你就知道在哪找到我
[24:26] 我来参加派对了 该你行动了 海盗妹子
[24:35] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[24:35] He’s trying to taunt me with text messages, 他竟然用短信指教我
[24:37] as if I’m gonna come crawling to find him or something. 就像我巴不得找到他似的
[24:40] Right, okay. 既然这样 那好
[24:41] “Sorry, can’t find you. 抱歉 我找不到你
[24:43] What are you dressed as, a horse’s…?” 你装扮成什么摸样 马儿的…
[24:44] Naomi, 娜欧米
[24:46] the text messages from you and Austin are taking up 你和奥斯汀的短信
[24:48] all the space on the message board. 把留言板都占满了
[24:49] Knock it off. 别再发了
[24:51] She does have a point, you know. 她说得很有道理
[24:53] This whole masquerade thing is great for flirting 化妆舞会很适合短期调情
[24:55] for a little while, but sooner or later 不过迟早
[24:56] you’re gonna have to stop playing games 你们得停止游戏
[24:58] and take off the masks. 摘下面具
[24:59] I’m not playing games, he’s the one playing games– 我没耍游戏 是他在耍着玩
[25:00] first the van, then his cousin. 最开始在货车里 然后又搬出他的表妹
[25:02] I’m not going to let him win. 我才不会让他赢
[25:03] Yeah, but he only wins 没错 不过只要你得不到你想要的
[25:05] if you don’t get what you want, right? 他不就赢了吗
[25:10] Yes, you’re right. 是的 你说的没错
[25:12] You’re right, you’re right. 你很对 你很对
[25:13] If anyone shouldn’t be wearing a mask, it’s me. 不应该戴面具的那个人 就是我
[25:16] Okay. 好吧
[25:34] I can’t believe you talked me into being the prisoner. 真不敢相信你竟然说服我装扮成一个囚徒
[25:37] The cop outfit was way sexier on me. 我穿那身警察装更性感些
[25:39] No, no, just, 不 不
[25:40] just be happy I didn’t buy the matching booty shorts. 很庆幸我没买那件配套的赃物短裤
[25:42] It, it would have been an explosion of sexy. 穿上肯定性感爆了
[25:48] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[25:50] You’re sweating. 你在冒汗
[25:51] Um, yeah, y-y-yeah, I’m fine, I’m… 没 没 我没事
[25:55] It’s just hot in here. 只是屋里有点热
[25:56] Think I need a drink or whatever. 我得找点喝的
[26:06] Okay, so you want me to make the first move, fine. 好吧 你想让我主动 可以
[26:11] For some reason, which I do not understand, 不知道因为什么
[26:15] I am attracted to you, Austin. 我为你着迷 奥斯汀
[26:17] Neither of us are gonna get what we want 如果我们无法表达自己的感受
[26:18] if we can’t express how we feel. 那么谁也得不到自己想要的
[26:19] What is Naomi doing? 娜欧米在做什么
[26:21] Is she making some sort of announcement or something? 她要宣布什么吗
[26:22] Well, she’s leaving a confessional message, 她留了条表白信息
[26:25] but I don’t know why she would broadcast it to the whole… 但是我不明白为什么她会当众广播
[26:29] So here goes. 我有话要说
[26:32] Me being honest. 坦诚地讲
[26:34] The truth is… 事实是
[26:38] …I really like you, 我真的很喜欢你
[26:40] and that’s hard for me to say sometimes 有时我难于说出口
[26:43] because the last time I fell for a guy, 因为上次我喜欢上一个男孩时
[26:45] I messed it up 我搞砸了
[26:45] and he walked away and I got hurt 他离我而去 我很受伤
[26:48] and it sucked, and I don’t want that to happen again, 感觉很糟 我不想再次受到伤害
[26:51] so…don’t break my heart, okay? 所以 别让我伤心 好吗
[26:55] Why is everyone looking at me 为什么大家看我的眼神
[26:57] and not in the usual “She’s hot” Kind of way? 和平时的”她好性感”不一样呢
[27:00] Holly broadcast your confessional message 霍莉把你的表白信息
[27:02] to the entire party. 公之于众了
[27:06] That was truly touching. 真是太感人了
[27:08] I’m sure the thousands of college students 我相信广大在线收看的大学生们
[27:10] watching online feel the same way. 也是这种感觉
[27:13] That was you texting me all night long? 是你跟我发了一晚上短信吗
[27:15] Yeah, and you fell for it, bird legs. 没错 你这么容易上当 长腿妞
[27:19] Right. 好
[27:21] Good one. 这个诡计不错
[27:23] And I have one for you. 我也给你留了一手
[27:24] Security, get rid of this bitch. 保安 把这贱女人给我赶出去
[27:28] Please, you can’t kick me out. 拜托 你没权把我赶走
[27:30] As head of the Greek Council, I absolutely can. 作为联谊会理事会主席 我完全有权
[27:32] This is my party. 这是我的派对
[27:33] No one’s gonna remember what you did here tonight 没人会想起你今晚的所作所为
[27:35] because I’m going to make this 因为我会令这个派对
[27:36] the greatest party anyone’s ever seen. 成为大家所见过最别开生面的
[27:47] We’re only trailing by six votes, everyone. 大家看 我们只落后六票
[27:50] CU and Eastern State are neck and neck, so… 加州大学和东部州立大学现在不分上下
[27:53] it’s time to make this a Naomi Clark party. 是时候将这里变成娜欧米·克拉克式的派对了
[27:55] Let’s blow this place up! 让我们嗨起来
[28:01] You’re on in five minutes, okay? 你五分钟内登台表演 知道了吗
[28:03] Okay, I’m ready. 好的 我准备好了
[28:06] It looks like you will be spinning without me. 看情况我没机会和你共舞了
[28:10] Your 24 hours are up. 24小时已经结束了
[28:12] – Yeah. – If you’re okay. -是啊 -你没问题吧
[28:13] I told you, I’m fine. 我和你说过了 我没事了
[28:14] This was a crazy idea, Ade. 艾德 拷在一起这做法太疯狂了
[28:16] Oh? 是吗
[28:18] I have never been so glad to be wrong. 我从没有这么开心地承认错误
[28:21] Now go up there and own your set. 快上台去表演你的节目吧
[28:23] Yeah. 好的
[28:27] Hey, Ade, 艾德
[28:28] Um, thanks for looking out for me. 谢谢你照顾我
[28:33] Of course. 应该的
[28:55] Um, I’ll buy the rest of your stash. 你剩下的货我全要了
[28:59] These are my last ten. 这是我仅剩的十片了
[29:12] Hey, Silver, I was just dropping off 小银 我这有些新的
[29:15] some new footage for you to edit, 摄影剪辑待你编辑
[29:16] and don’t stay out too late. 还有别熬得太晚了
[29:18] I’m gonna need you sharp for tomorrow. 我要你明天精神饱满的
[29:19] More fake single moms? 又做假的单亲妈妈节目吗
[29:22] I saw the actress you hired, at the party. 我在派对上见到了你雇来的女演员
[29:25] Silver, Silver, I can explain. 小银 小银 听我解释
[29:27] People believe you, 大家相信你
[29:29] they trust you, and if this is all a lie… 他们都信任你 而这一切都是谎言
[29:31] Every single word that woman said on camera was true. 那个女人在镜头前说的字字都是真话
[29:34] I met a single mom at a town hall meeting. 我在市政厅会议上遇到了个单亲妈妈
[29:36] – No. – I helped her get a job, -不 -我帮她找了份工作
[29:39] I helped her get back on her feet. 让她能自食其力
[29:41] She just wasn’t comfortable being on camera, 只是她不习惯上镜头
[29:43] so she gave us permission to use her story. 所以她准许我们用她的故事编节目
[29:46] The message was too important not to be told. 这信息太重要了 所以我们必须用其造势
[29:48] Silver, I’m one of the good guys. 小银 我是个好人
[29:51] You just have to trust me. 你必须相信我
[29:53] In a political campaign, 在政治竞选中
[29:54] yeah, maybe the almost truth is enough, 也许模棱两可的事实就够了
[29:58] but in my life it’s not. 但对我而言远远不够
[30:05] Naomi had a point. 娜欧米的话有点道理
[30:06] Maybe I should show a little ankle. 也许我真该露点腿
[30:08] I don’t know, looks like you got somebody’s attention. 我不知道 看来有人看上你了
[30:15] And I think I’m gonna get myself a drink. 我觉得我要去独自喝一杯了
[30:21] Patrick, what are you doing here, 帕特里克 你这是干什么
[30:24] dressed like you’re about to go over Niagara Falls? 穿得像要去跳尼加拉瀑布的样子
[30:27] I’m coming to you as a man with nothing. 我是穿成一个一无所有的男人来见你的
[30:29] If money is an issue with you, 如果你觉得钱是个问题
[30:31] I am never going to let it come between us again. 我绝不会再让它成为我俩之间的障碍
[30:34] Well, that is… really, really sweet, 你对我真好
[30:37] but I’m just not sure that’s possible. 但我觉得没有那个可能性
[30:40] Annie, look, I can’t change who I am. 安妮 我不能改变自己
[30:42] I’m a rich guy, I own things. 我是个有钱人 应有尽有
[30:46] Sometimes I forget I don’t own people, too. 有时候我也会忘了自己无人相伴
[30:50] I know we met in a way 我知道我们见面的方式
[30:51] that makes you uncomfortable, but… 让你很尴尬 但是
[30:53] I really like you, and if you feel the same way, 我真的很喜欢你 如果你的感受相同
[30:59] maybe we could give it another shot. 也许我们还可以再尝试在一起
[31:01] No more me being at your beck and call, 你不会再让我呼之即来
[31:04] just two people living their lives? 就像普通恋人一样
[31:06] Deal– just not the kind that involves money. 一言为定 不会再是涉及钱的爱情
[31:13] What do you say I ditch the barrel, huh? 我把这个桶扔了怎么样
[31:14] I-I’m getting splinters in places 我浑身都是刺
[31:16] a man shouldn’t get splinters. 男人不该带刺的
[31:18] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去吧
[31:19] And how about I buy you a cup of coffee 我请你喝杯咖啡如何
[31:21] and maybe some tweezers? 也许还该买个镊子
[31:42] You didn’t wear a costume? 你没穿化妆舞会服装
[31:44] Sure I did. 我当然穿了
[31:45] I’m dressed as a bar owner having a slow night. 我穿成了一个度日如年的酒吧老板
[31:47] Liam, you’re doing a really good job with the bar, 利亚姆 你把酒吧经营得有声有色
[31:50] but if you need extra money… 如果你还需要钱的话
[31:52] Okay, I know modeling is kind of like 好吧 我知道当模特有种像
[31:55] wearing a costume to a party, 穿着戏服去化妆舞会的感觉
[31:56] it is so not Liam, 这不是利亚姆的风格
[31:58] but if being the face of Ab Man could 但如果公开你的腹肌男身份对酒吧生意
[32:01] help the bar, why not do it? 有所帮助 何乐而不为
[32:03] Because I don’t want to be famous. 因为我不想出名
[32:05] I don’t want every part of my life to be open to the public. 我不想让自己每时每刻都暴露在公众视线下
[32:08] Look what happened to you. 看发生在你身上的事情
[32:09] I mean, weird guys following you around with cameras. 我是说 怪大叔拿着相机跟踪你
[32:11] That’s a messed up way to live. 这样的生活糟透了
[32:13] Yeah, well, fame created problems for me 是啊 出名确实令我遇到了些问题
[32:15] because I didn’t know how to handled it. 因为我不知该如何去处理
[32:17] You’re not me. 而你不是我
[32:18] And the fact that you don’t want it 你现在不想出名
[32:20] probably means you’re going to be okay. 很可能意味着你能顶住出名的压力
[32:22] Take the modeling campaign. 接受这项活动吧
[32:24] Hey, hey, Ab Man cometh. 这不是腹肌男吗
[32:26] No, I didn’t get the job. 不是 他们没要我
[32:29] The photographer said I was missing this guy’s magic. 摄影师说我少了你的魅力
[32:31] – My magic? – Yeah, I know, -我的魅力 -是啊 我知道
[32:33] I couldn’t believe it either because, let’s face it, 我也不敢相信 因为老实说吧
[32:34] we all know I’m pretty damn magical. 我的惊人魅力众所周知
[32:38] Watch this. 瞧这个
[32:41] Ladies… 女士们
[32:43] Can you believe somebody said this body wasn’t magic? 你们敢相信有人说这副腹肌没有魅力吗
[32:48] Thank you. Now… 谢谢 现在
[32:50] You got nothing on me, buddy. 你比不过我的 兄弟
[32:52] Uh-oh. I sense an ab showdown. 我闻到了腹肌挑衅的味道
[32:55] Let’s see that body. 让我们看看那副腹肌吧
[32:57] Uh, no. He’s your clear champ. 不用了 他显然是你们的冠军
[32:59] Aw, he’s being shy. 他在害羞呢
[33:01] How cute. 多可爱啊
[33:03] Now show what yo mama gave you. 让我们看看你妈给你生的什么货色
[33:07] See, fame doesn’t have to be a bad thing. 看吧 出名并不一定是件坏事
[33:09] Show your abs. 秀出你的腹肌来
[33:10] It can even be fun. 有时还会很好玩喔
[33:11] Show your abs. Show your abs. 秀秀腹肌吧 秀腹肌
[33:13] Show your abs. Show your abs. 秀腹肌 秀腹肌
[33:16] Show your abs. 露出来给我们看吧
[33:20] The ab champion of the world. 腹肌之王非你莫属啊
[33:31] All right, everyone, in the next few minutes, 各位注意一下 再过几分钟
[33:33] the contest is going to end 投票就截止了
[33:34] and we’ll find out who won best party, 届时最棒派对的获得者也将揭晓
[33:36] but before we that, I bring you… 但在那之前 我们一起
[33:39] Carnivale! 迎接嘉年华吧
[34:46] Oh, my God. 我的神呐
[34:55] Naomi might be as stubborn as a mule, 或许娜欧米的确非常倔强
[34:57] but she sure can throw a party. 但她办的派对绝对一流
[34:58] Yeah, well, she’s probably trying 是吗 她大概试图
[35:00] to make people forget that video. 让人们忘记那段视频吧
[35:01] What video? 什么视频
[35:05] I think you need to go to the confessional booth 我想你应该去忏悔室
[35:08] and see what she left for you. 看看她留了什么好东西给你
[35:10] …five, four, three, two, one. 五 四 三 二 一
[35:20] Okay, well, that was… 真的很棒 刚才真是
[35:23] really interesting. 挺有趣的
[35:26] Thank you everyone for coming out 感谢各位来到
[35:27] to the greatest party in school history. 学校有史以来最棒的派对
[35:37] Dean Thomas. 托马斯院长
[35:40] I assume you want to be the first to congratulate me. 我就知道你会是第一个恭喜我的人
[35:43] I’m shutting your party down. 派对必须要结束了
[35:53] I just won the school a $50,000 scholarship. 我刚赢了五万美金的奖学金
[35:57] You should be declaring this Naomi Clark Day, 你应该宣布今天是娜欧米·克拉克日
[35:59] not shutting us down. 而不是强制派对结束
[36:00] Your Carnivale parade featured open flames, 你的派对涉嫌滥用明火
[36:03] unpermitted exotic animals, 非法入境动物
[36:06] nudity for days. 赤裸狂欢
[36:07] And all of it strictly forbidden at university functions. 这些都是校规所不允许发生的
[36:11] And I’m just grateful that Holly here 我很庆幸霍莉
[36:14] alerted me to these violations. 及时告诉我这些违规现象
[36:16] Well, that’s really great of Holly, 是吗 那真亏有霍莉
[36:18] considering those violations were her idea. 因为那些违规的表演全部是她的主意
[36:21] Naomi, come on. 娜欧米 拜托
[36:22] You were in charge of the party. 这场派对是你主办的
[36:23] You had me kicked out. 我早就被你赶出去了
[36:24] In light of your previous 鉴于你之前的这些
[36:26] disciplinary issues, Miss Clark, 违规行为 克拉克小姐
[36:28] I have no choice but to remove you as Greek Chairperson. 我不得不除去你联谊会主席一职
[36:33] – But, Dean… – Holly is back -可是 院长 -由霍莉
[36:34] in charge of the Greek Council. 重新担任社团理事会主席一职
[36:38] Thank you, Dean. 谢谢你 院长
[36:41] And thank you for asking me to co-chair the party with you. 也谢谢你邀请我帮你一起主办派对
[36:43] You were right. 你说的没错
[36:44] It was a perfect opportunity for revenge. 这真是复仇的大好良机
[36:47] I hope you know this isn’t over. 不要以为这就完了
[36:48] Actually, I think it is. 事实上 我认为这是
[36:53] Austin, no. I can’t deal with you right now. 奥斯汀 我现在没精力和你说话
[36:55] I saw your video. 我看到你的视频了
[36:59] And what? Now you want to pile it all on, too? 然后呢 也想开始打击我吗
[37:03] I hope you know I didn’t mean anything that I said. 我希望你知道 我说的都不是真的
[37:04] I think you’re a rude, smart-ass 我认为你是一个粗鲁 自以为是的
[37:06] hillbilly who… 乡巴佬
[37:21] The other location fell through, but don’t worry. 另一个厂址还没找好 但别着急
[37:24] The cars will be gone by morning. 明天早上这些车就都会被运走
[37:25] No, stay as long as you want. 不用了 你们随便再这里留多久
[37:27] Help you unload the truck. 希望你还没开始卸货
[37:28] Oh, no, no. Navid. 不 不 纳维
[37:30] You’ve done enough. 你已经做的够多了
[37:31] Uncle Amal, I told you, I’m really sorry, okay? 艾玛叔叔 我已经告诉你我很抱歉了
[37:35] I was upset, and I overreacted, 我当时很沮丧 也有点反应过度
[37:38] but you were right. 但你说的对
[37:39] This is about business. 我们这只是做生意
[37:40] And I really need the money. 而我真的很需要钱
[37:43] Please… just let me back in. 求你 让我加入你们吧
[37:46] Navid, listen to me. 纳维 听我说
[37:49] Do you know why I’m still here, 你知道为什么 你爸爸躲去瑞士了
[37:51] and your father is hiding in Switzerland? 而我还能留在这里吗
[37:53] Because he trusted you, his son. 因为他相信你 他的儿子
[37:56] I am more careful when it comes to who I do business with. 与别人做生意的时候 我比他更小心
[38:00] I cannot trust anyone unless I know where their loyalties lie. 在弄清一个人的真心之前 我谁也不信
[38:18] You lied to me. 你对我撒谎了
[38:20] Silver, you got to get out of here. 小银 你不能待在这里
[38:21] I’m not going anywhere. I… 我哪里都不去 我
[38:23] I love you, 我爱你
[38:25] and I trusted you, and whatever you’re trying to do, 而且我信任你 不管你要做什么
[38:28] I deserve to know the whole truth, 我都应该知道整件事情的真相
[38:29] not just the version you want me to know. 而不是你希望我接受的版本
[38:35] Oh, you want the truth? 你想知道真相吗
[38:37] The truth is, it was a huge mistake listening to you. 真相就是 我听你的话是一个大错误
[38:40] And I’m going to do what my uncle wants 我要按照我叔叔说的做
[38:41] because family comes first, okay? 家庭才是第一位 知道吗
[38:43] Family always come first. 家庭永远最重要
[38:45] And if the truth is too hard for you to handle, 如果真相对你来说太难以接受了
[38:48] maybe you and I don’t belong together. 那我们就分开吧
[39:08] Navid. 纳维
[39:12] I could use your help with the cars after all. 我需要你帮我处理这些车
[39:16] And maybe some other things, too. 还有一些其他的事情
[39:36] Sending party pictures to Raj? 在把派对上的照片发给罗杰吗
[39:38] Yes, but I don’t have any of him in costume, 是啊 可是我没有他盛装的照片
[39:41] so, guess he’ll just have to come as a cancer survivor. 他得以一个癌症的幸存者形象出席了
[39:48] Who’s that? 那是谁
[39:49] Oh, that’s, um, nobody. Just my photography teacher. 那呀 没什么 只是教我拍照的人
[39:52] He was trying to show me something. 他想教我些东西
[39:54] Hmm. He’s doing a good job. 他教的不错嘛
[39:56] – Pictures keep getting better. – Thanks. -照片都好看多了 -谢谢
[40:33] Naomi. 娜欧米
[40:35] The guys just took out the trash. 那些人正要丢垃圾
[40:36] I’ll let them know they forgot you. 我会告诉他们 他们忘记你了
[40:37] Wait. Do you hear that? 等等 你听到了吗
[40:39] A backup dancer from 1993 is calling. 一个上世纪的伴舞刚打电话过来
[40:41] She wants her skirt back. 她想拿回她的衣服
[40:43] You know, despite my overwhelming urge to crush you, 知道吗 尽管我非常想摧毁你
[40:47] I’ve got to tell you, I heard you say 但我还是要警告你 我听你在忏悔室说
[40:49] in the confessional that you don’t want your heart broken? 希望自己不再心碎
[40:51] But you can pretty much count on it. 可你正好在朝这方面发展
[40:54] You’re just a girl Austin’s sleeping with. 你只是奥斯汀众多的床伴之一
[40:56] You’ll never be his girlfriend 你永远不会成为她的女朋友
[40:58] because Austin doesn’t have girlfriends. 因为奥斯汀根本不会谈恋爱
[41:02] See you around, Naomi. 拜拜 娜欧米
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)剧集台词目录:
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme