| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I’m gonna have to pull an all-nighter, | 我得熬通宵了 | 
| [00:03] | and I’m already losing energy. | 但现在已经体力不支了 | 
| [00:04] | I got my ADHD medication here somewhere. | 我这里有些治疗注意力不集中的药 | 
| [00:07] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [00:08] | Their manager loved my EP | 他们的经理人喜欢我的唱片 | 
| [00:10] | They’re putting me up on their web site | 他们把我放在他们网站的首页了 | 
| [00:11] | as their favorite new artist of the month. | 说我是这个月他们最喜欢的新艺人 | 
| [00:12] | Guys, it’s happening. I’m getting there. | 伙计 确实发生了 我被放在首页了 | 
| [00:14] | You just want to break me and Max up. | 你就是想拆散我和麦克斯 | 
| [00:15] | I don’t want to see you with Max, because I can’t stand | 我不想你和麦克斯在一起因为 我无法忍受 | 
| [00:17] | the thought of you with him and not me. | 和你在一起的人是他而不是我 | 
| [00:19] | I’m crazy about you, Naomi. | 我迷上你了 娜欧米 | 
| [00:22] | You bring out the best in me. | 你发掘了我最好的一面 | 
| [00:23] | I would never risk losing that. | 我不会冒险失去你的 | 
| [00:25] | I feel nothing for you. | 我对你没感觉 | 
| [00:26] | – Who the hell is Darius? – I’m Darius. | -到底谁是迪利尔斯 -我就是迪利尔斯 | 
| [00:28] | He’s 23, and we’re in love. | 他23岁了 我们在恋爱 | 
| [00:30] | I know you don’t love my sister. | 我知道你并不爱我妹妹 | 
| [00:31] | What is it you really want? | 你究竟想要什么 | 
| [00:32] | Now that I know how much you love your sister, | 但既然你这么爱你妹妹 | 
| [00:34] | I want 75 grand. | 那我要七万五 | 
| [00:36] | You’re running a car theft ring out of my stage? | 你们在我的摄影棚里做倒卖赃车的生意吗 | 
| [00:39] | No, we’re running a car theft ring out of your stage. | 不 不是我 是我们 | 
| [00:41] | – End this thing with Amal. – I can’t. | -去找艾玛了结这件事 -我做不到 | 
| [00:43] | Then I can’t be with you. | 那我不能和你在一起了 | 
| [00:53] | Gin rummy? | 打扑克吗 | 
| [00:54] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 | 
| [00:55] | But am I crashing at a party mansion | 我借宿的地方到底是一栋派对豪宅 | 
| [00:57] | or a retirement home? | 还是一家养老院啊 | 
| [00:59] | You guys would be so lucky as to grow old here. | 能在这里安享晚年 你们应该感到幸运 | 
| [01:02] | I know I would be. | 我很幸运 | 
| [01:05] | Hey, you know what really says “party mansion”? | 你知道什么才是真正的”派对豪宅”吗 | 
| [01:08] | Magic tricks. | 是魔术 | 
| [01:10] | All right, pick a card. | 好了 选张牌吧 | 
| [01:14] | All right, don’t look. | 好了 不许偷看哦 | 
| [01:15] | I’m not looking. Put it back in. | 我没看 放回来吧 | 
| [01:16] | Remember that. | 记住这张牌 | 
| [01:17] | Let’s see if you’re a good magician! | 让我们来看看你是不是个好的魔术师 | 
| [01:20] | Ah, open sesame. | 芝麻开门 | 
| [01:25] | Queen of my heart. | 红桃Q | 
| [01:27] | This your card? | 是这张牌吗 | 
| [01:28] | Oh, my god, you’re amazing! | 天呐 你真是太神了 | 
| [01:31] | Isn’t he amazing? Ha-ha-ha! | 他是不是很神啊 | 
| [01:32] | He’s amazing. | 确实很神 | 
| [01:34] | It’s like Penn and Teller had a baby. | 就像潘尼和特勒的孩子一样 | 
| [01:36] | Yeah. And on that note, I think I’d better get to class. | 是啊 说到这里 我想我该去上课了 | 
| [01:39] | Learn something big for me. | 为我学点新玩意儿哦 | 
| [01:42] | – Bye. – Bye, guys. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [01:45] | I’m so happy I made the right choice. | 真高兴我做出了正确的选择 | 
| [01:47] | What do you mean? What choice? | 什么意思 什么选择 | 
| [01:48] | The choice to date Max over… | 在和麦克斯约会与… | 
| [01:50] | not dating Max. | 不和麦克斯约会中选择 | 
| [01:52] | Aren’t you glad you chose to be with Raj, Ivy? | 选择和罗杰在一起你难道不高兴吗 艾薇 | 
| [01:55] | Instead of abandoning him to battle cancer on his own? | 除了他拒绝让我分担与癌症搏斗的痛苦 | 
| [01:58] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I made the right choice. | 除此之外 我很确定自己做出了正确的选择 | 
| [02:02] | I think I made the right choice of cereal this morning. | 我觉得我今早选对了谷物 | 
| [02:05] | Silver, come on. | 小银 别这样 | 
| [02:06] | You’ve been crashing here for almost a week. | 你在这已经住了将近一周了 | 
| [02:07] | What is going on with you and… | 你们到底怎么了 你和… | 
| [02:11] | Uh, Max… | 是麦克斯… | 
| [02:12] | – Let me in. – Yeah, you know, | -让我进来的 -对了 | 
| [02:14] | I actually… I have to take Raj to the new doctor’s. | 我得送罗杰去新的治疗医生那里去了 | 
| [02:17] | You know what, I have some of those household what– | 对了 我还有些家务事要做 | 
| [02:19] | what do you call those things to do. Excuse me. | 不管你们管这叫什么 不好意思 | 
| [02:20] | – Out of my way. – All right. | -先走一步啦 -好的 | 
| [02:23] | Brought some of those, | 给你带了些 | 
| [02:25] | uh, clothes you wanted me to bring. | 你让我带的衣服 | 
| [02:26] | – Thanks. – I’ve, uh… | -谢谢 -我… | 
| [02:29] | actually been wearing a lot of your stuff, so… | 用了很多你的东西 所以… | 
| [02:31] | hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 | 
| [02:33] | Look, uh, | 听着 | 
| [02:34] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很生气 | 
| [02:36] | Maybe we could work it out if you came home. | 或许你回家之后能解决我们之间的问题 | 
| [02:38] | I mean, your home. | 我是说 你的家 | 
| [02:39] | After all, it is your apartment. | 毕竟 那是你的公寓 | 
| [02:42] | I don’t want to live with a criminal. | 我不想和一个罪犯共处一室 | 
| [02:44] | I’m not a… | 我不是… | 
| [02:46] | Silver, even if I pay my uncle | 小银 即使我把欠叔叔的钱 | 
| [02:49] | what I owe him, I mean, he’s got me trapped. | 还给他也没用 我已经趟进了这淌浑水 | 
| [02:51] | I’m implicated… | 我脱不了身了 | 
| [02:52] | This isn’t about where I live. | 这不是我住在哪里的问题 | 
| [02:54] | It’s about us. | 是我们的问题 | 
| [02:55] | And… | 而且… | 
| [02:57] | I miss you, too… But, Navid, | 我也很想你 但是纳维 | 
| [02:59] | If you’re never gonna break things off with Amal, | 如果你不能撇清和艾玛的关系 | 
| [03:02] | then I don’t think I’m ever coming back. | 我是不会跟你回去的 | 
| [03:17] | Mom, hi. | 妈妈 | 
| [03:19] | I hope you’re having fun in Paris. | 希望你在巴黎玩得开心 | 
| [03:20] | We haven’t talked in a while, and, uh, | 我们已经有段时间没通话了 | 
| [03:23] | I don’t know, I’m just not having the greatest day. | 不知道怎么说 我的日子过得并不算好 | 
| [03:26] | There’s been, like, zero movement on the whole… | 事情基本上都没什么进展 | 
| [03:29] | inheritance situation. | 遗产的事情 | 
| [03:30] | Anyway, I just wanted to hear your voice. | 不管怎样 我只是想听听你的声音 | 
| [03:34] | Mailbox is full. | 语音信箱已满 | 
| [03:36] | – Your message has been erased. – Damn it! | -您的留言已被删除 -该死 | 
| [03:42] | Oh, no…! | 不是吧 | 
| [03:44] | No! | 太衰了 | 
| [03:50] | Bree, hey, do you have any escort jobs coming up? | 布瑞 最近有什么社交陪同的工作吗 | 
| [03:56] | Oh, good, ’cause it looks like I’m going | 太好了 因为我好像 | 
| [03:58] | to have to throw another couple hundred | 又得花上好几百美元 | 
| [04:00] | into the hood of my ca… | 用来修车… | 
| [04:02] | Oh, my god, and now I’m getting a ticket, too! | 天呐 现在我又收了一张罚单 | 
| [04:04] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [04:06] | Excuse me? Excuse me! | 不好意思 警察叔叔 | 
| [04:09] | Damn it! | 真该死 | 
| [04:17] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [04:19] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [04:21] | No! | 要死了 | 
| [04:29] | You’re shirtless guy from the commercial, right? | 你就是广告里的那个半裸男吧 | 
| [04:32] | Can I get your autograph? | 能给我签个名吗 | 
| [04:35] | You can’t leave her hanging, dude? | 你怎么能让美女一直拿着笔呢 | 
| [04:36] | You can’t. | 不能这样 | 
| [04:39] | Sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [04:42] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 还有什么能为你们效劳吗 | 
| [04:44] | We’ve got some great new craft brew on tap. | 我们到了很多优质啤酒 可以随时享用 | 
| [04:46] | Oh, no. Beer makes us bloat. | 啤酒会让我们长胖的 | 
| [04:49] | – We’ll just have water. – Water. | -水就行了 -水啊 | 
| [04:50] | Fantastic. | “太棒了” | 
| [04:54] | – Excuse me, I was wondering… – Listen, I will sign | -你好 我在想… -听着 我会签名 | 
| [04:56] | any part of your body, but just, please… buy a drink. | 签哪都行 但是请买杯饮料 | 
| [05:01] | What would I have to buy to get you to sign a contract? | 我想和你签合同 我该买点什么呢 | 
| [05:03] | I’m a modeling agent. | 我是模特经纪人 | 
| [05:05] | I saw your online commercial. | 我看到了你网上的广告 | 
| [05:07] | You’ve got a look that really stands out. | 你的形象非常突出 | 
| [05:09] | Have you ever thought about print modeling? | 有没有想过当一名平面模特 | 
| [05:12] | I’m in the bar business. | 我是这家酒吧的老板 | 
| [05:13] | A good businessman sells what people want. | 好的商人懂得供人所需 | 
| [05:17] | Call me if you reconsider. | 再考虑下 给我电话 | 
| [05:27] | Poor guy has it so rough, doesn’t he? | 这家伙真不懂得怜香惜玉 对吧 | 
| [05:30] | He does. | 的确 | 
| [05:31] | Okay, now, if we’re done with his, uh, | 如果我们说完了他的 | 
| [05:33] | “It’s so hard being so good-looking” angst, | “长得帅也是错”的烦恼 | 
| [05:35] | can we please move on to me? | 现在谈谈我吧 | 
| [05:37] | I-I’m doing | 我正在准备 | 
| [05:38] | a radio interview tomorrow on the Billy Bush show, | 比利·布什秀的电台采访 | 
| [05:40] | where I’m premiering a new track and… | 我正准备在节目上首播一首新歌 | 
| [05:42] | I still don’t know what I’m playing. | 但我还不知道要播什么 | 
| [05:43] | You picked a track yesterday. | 你昨天不是录了一首吗 | 
| [05:45] | You know what yesterday is in the music business? | 你知道昨天在音乐界里算什么吗 | 
| [05:47] | Old news. | 明日黄花 | 
| [05:48] | My first track | 我的第一首歌 | 
| [05:49] | was only on the Cobra Starship web site for, | 在眼镜蛇飞船的网站上 | 
| [05:51] | like, a second. | 只待了大概一秒钟 | 
| [05:51] | If I don’t get any buzz from this radio show, | 如果在这次电台节目中我不能出彩的话 | 
| [05:52] | I’m back | 我就又变成了 | 
| [05:53] | to being the loser college dropout who can’t pay his bar tab. | 一个连酒费都付不起的辍学失败者了 | 
| [05:56] | Okay, you’re not a “loser” | 你称不上是失败者 | 
| [05:58] | because you’re not an overnight success. | 因为你不可能一晚上就获得成功 | 
| [06:00] | Sometimes it can be a long, long struggle. | 成功需要长时间的努力 | 
| [06:02] | That’s what makes it worth it. | 这正是成功的意义 | 
| [06:03] | Yeah, if I bomb this radio gig, | 是的 如果我搞砸了这次电台节目 | 
| [06:05] | I’m a dead man. | 我就死定了 | 
| [06:15] | I’m here for Annie. | 我是替安妮来的 | 
| [06:16] | Dixon has a set of spare keys to her car. | 迪克森有她车的备用钥匙 | 
| [06:18] | Hey, be my guest. | 请便 | 
| [06:22] | How’s your nerd? | 你的那个书呆子怎么样了 | 
| [06:23] | My nerd is fantastic. | 再好不过了 | 
| [06:25] | Hey, well, that’s good. | 那太好了 | 
| [06:27] | It’s good for me– sorry if it sucks for you. | 那是 很抱歉让你难受了 | 
| [06:28] | Austin, there aren’t any towels. | 奥斯汀 没有毛巾了 | 
| [06:30] | Just use mine. | 用我的吧 | 
| [06:34] | Well, that was fast. | 这也太快了吧 | 
| [06:35] | Well, you’re with your fantastic nerd. | 你和你的书呆子整天卿卿我我 | 
| [06:37] | What’s it to you if I got another girl here? | 我再找个女孩 你管得着吗 | 
| [06:40] | It isn’t anything at all. | 我一点也不在乎 | 
| [06:43] | I’m actually really happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 | 
| [06:45] | it’s like you’re back in the saddle again, | 看来你是 重展牛仔雄风 | 
| [06:47] | hittin’ up the trashy saloons. | 流连花丛之中啊 | 
| [06:49] | I say yee-haw. | 我会为你喝彩的 | 
| [06:52] | So this doesn’t bother you. | 看来你是并不介意了 | 
| [06:54] | The only thing bothering me is your apparent lack | 唯一让我介意的就是 | 
| [06:56] | of hosting skills– | 你的待客之道 | 
| [06:57] | no clean towels for your guests. | 居然不给你客人准备毛巾 | 
| [06:59] | Really, Austin. | 我说真的 奥斯汀 | 
| [07:06] | I don’t know, I just have a really good feeling about this. | 我不知道 我很乐观 | 
| [07:08] | You’ve been looking so healthy and… | 你看起来一直都很健康 | 
| [07:10] | You’re looking healthy. | 你看上去也很健康 | 
| [07:12] | And by healthy, I mean hot. | 我说的健康 就是指性感 | 
| [07:17] | I’m afraid the response to the chemo isn’t what we’d hoped. | 化疗结果并不乐观 | 
| [07:22] | However… there is a new treatment | 不过 最近有个新的疗法 | 
| [07:25] | that’s been showing good results in cases like yours. | 临床证明对你的病例很有效 | 
| [07:27] | It’s still in experimental phases, | 现在仍在实验阶段 | 
| [07:29] | which means your insurance is not gonna cover it. | 也就是这个治疗的费用不能用医疗保险支付 | 
| [07:32] | This is a description of the protocol. | 这是协议的详尽介绍 | 
| [07:35] | I’ll give you some time to look it over and discuss. | 我会给你们一定时间来考虑的 | 
| [07:39] | Okay, well, I don’t know what there is to discuss. | 好的 我不知道有什么好考虑的 | 
| [07:41] | I mean, obviously you’re doing this, Raj. | 你要当然接受这个治疗 罗杰 | 
| [07:43] | I’ve read about this treatment. | 我之前就了解过这个治疗了 | 
| [07:44] | It’s, like, unbelievably expensive. It’s… | 贵的离谱 | 
| [07:47] | It’s more than my parents make in… | 比我爸妈… | 
| [07:49] | I don’t even know how many years. | 不知道多少年赚的钱还要多 | 
| [07:50] | Okay, so we’ll figure that part out. | 没事 我们会解决这个问题的 | 
| [07:52] | We’ll ask our friends or something. | 我们可以问问朋友们 | 
| [07:54] | I can’t ask them for that kind of money. | 我不能找我的朋友要点钱 | 
| [07:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 | 
| [07:56] | This is your life we’re talking about. | 我们讨论的可是你的生命 | 
| [07:57] | I can’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [07:59] | I’ll find another way. | 我想想其他办法 | 
| [08:01] | Okay. Then we’ll find another way. | 好吧 我们想想其他办法 | 
| [08:29] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你 朋友 | 
| [08:30] | 达人赛 为罗杰·凯尔的癌症治疗募捐 | |
| [08:32] | Nothing like cancer | 癌症让我们 | 
| [08:33] | to put your own silly problems into perspective. | 不再去想关于个人的愚蠢问题 | 
| [08:36] | – I’m so sorry, Ivy. – You know what, | -我很抱歉 艾薇 -知道吗 | 
| [08:38] | don’t be. | 别这样 | 
| [08:39] | You know, | 你知道吗 | 
| [08:39] | Raj doesn’t want to take money from his friends, | 罗杰不想向他的朋友借钱 | 
| [08:41] | So fine, you know, we’ll just have to raise it. | 所以 我们得筹钱 | 
| [08:44] | Well, I think the talent contest is a great idea. | 达人赛真是个好主意 | 
| [08:46] | And hey, maybe some people that sign up will actually be talented | 或许有些报名的人是真的想展示才华 | 
| [08:50] | instead of just trying to score the awesome prize | 而不是为了赢取你妈妈的朋友 | 
| [08:53] | that your mom’s friend hooked you up with. | 提供的超赞的奖品 | 
| [08:55] | Yeah, explain to me how I had access to a private island | 是啊 能不能给我解释一下 为什么 | 
| [08:58] | and no one happened to mention it up until now. | 以前没人告诉我可以去这个私人小岛游玩呢 | 
| [09:00] | I mean, seriously, share the wealth, people. | 说真的 现在的人真自私 | 
| [09:02] | – Come on. – Okay, | -拜托 -好了 | 
| [09:03] | Annie, it is your turn to play traveling ticket | 安妮 轮到你来卖 | 
| [09:05] | saleswoman. | 旅游票了 | 
| [09:06] | – Any tips? – Yeah. | -有什么建议吗 -有 | 
| [09:07] | Play up the potential of watching deluded people | 在那些潜在顾客面前 | 
| [09:10] | make asses of themselves. | 搔首弄姿一番 | 
| [09:11] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果没用的话 | 
| [09:12] | You can always do my little trick. | 你可以试试我的小把戏 | 
| [09:14] | oh, no! | 不 | 
| [09:18] | Well, well, well, is that your talent, | 这就是你的才艺吗 | 
| [09:19] | or are you just putting on a show? | 难道你就准备表演这个 | 
| [09:21] | Either way, I’m here to buy a couple of tickets. | 不管怎样 我是来买票的 | 
| [09:22] | I’m off to sell tickets for Raj. | 我是在为罗杰卖票 | 
| [09:24] | Well, look who decides to take time away from his trampy fling. | 看看 是谁厌倦了这里的牛仔生活啊 | 
| [09:28] | Oh, but I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [09:30] | Hi. Sally, | 莎莉 | 
| [09:31] | this is Naomi. | 这是娜欧米 | 
| [09:32] | Naomi, | 娜欧米 | 
| [09:33] | Sally. | 这是莎莉 | 
| [09:34] | Hey, nice to meet you. I think it’s amazing | 很高兴见到你 你们为 | 
| [09:36] | what you guys are doing for your friend. | 朋友做的一切真是太棒了 | 
| [09:37] | Well, pretty much everything we do is amazing. | 几乎我们做的每件事都很棒 | 
| [09:41] | It’s a burden that way, but, you know, we manage. | 虽说压力很大 但我们能处理好 | 
| [09:43] | Well, Austin always seems to find such good, | 不管在哪里 奥斯汀总是能遇到 | 
| [09:45] | funny people wherever he goes. | 这么有趣的妙人 | 
| [09:47] | Oh, does he? | 是吗 | 
| [09:50] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:50] | So, you guys want to sign up for this talent show or what? | 那你们要不要报名才艺比赛 | 
| [09:52] | There’s a pretty sweet prize. | 奖品丰厚喔 | 
| [09:54] | Wow. Private island, huh? | 私人岛屿游玩啊 | 
| [09:56] | Sally’s always had a great voice. | 莎莉的嗓音条件很好 | 
| [09:58] | I have a voice that Austin’s always flattered me about! | 过奖了 奥斯汀总是这样 | 
| [10:01] | Come on, you saying you really | 拜托 你是说 | 
| [10:02] | wouldn’t want to go to that island? | 你不想去这个岛吗 | 
| [10:04] | – Come on. – Well, all right. | -报名吧 -好吧 | 
| [10:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:07] | Well, guess I’d better go figure out something to sing. | 我想我该去选选歌了 | 
| [10:09] | It was so nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [10:11] | Pleasure. | 我也是 | 
| [10:13] | – What a sweet girl. – Yeah, I know. | -真是个可爱的女孩 -我知道 | 
| [10:15] | I think it took meeting the wrong kind of girl | 我发现之前遇到的不合适的女生 | 
| [10:17] | to make me realize what I actually want. | 让我更加明白什么才是自己想要的 | 
| [10:19] | I’ve known Sally for years, | 我很久之前就认识莎莉 | 
| [10:21] | but lately, she’s all grown up. | 最近才发现她出落地这么漂亮 | 
| [10:24] | And I can’t think of anybody else | 除了她 我想不出还有其他人 | 
| [10:25] | I’d rather stretch out the days with, | 能让我只想与之悠游度日 | 
| [10:26] | just laying around and laughing and discovering each other again. | 仰望星空 谈笑风生 再次了解彼此 | 
| [10:31] | Ladies. | 回见 | 
| [10:34] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [10:36] | I’m gonna sign up. | 我也要报名 | 
| [10:38] | Max and I | 麦克斯和我 | 
| [10:40] | are going to go to that island | 将一起共游小岛 | 
| [10:41] | if it’s the last thing that we do. | 即使这奖品不太适合我们 | 
| [10:45] | I wonder what I’m good at? | 我到底擅长什么 | 
| [10:53] | 今晚来参加莉拉的生日宴会吧 也许这张一片狼藉的照片能让你来 纳维 | |
| [11:04] | Silver, | 小银 | 
| [11:05] | what do you think about making a piece | 你觉得写一篇有关地下水污染的文章 | 
| [11:07] | about groundwater pollution… Silver? | 怎么样 小银 | 
| [11:09] | Sorry. Yeah. Um, pollution, sounds great. | 抱歉 污染 听起来不错 | 
| [11:11] | You seem a little distracted and I think I know why. | 你看起来心不在焉的 我想我知道原因 | 
| [11:15] | 慈善达人赛 为罗杰·凯尔的癌症治疗筹款 | |
| [11:18] | That… yeah, that’s totally it. | 这个 没错 | 
| [11:20] | I’m sorry. It was really unprofessional | 很抱歉 我知道我用打印机来干这个 | 
| [11:22] | of me to use the copy machine for this. | 很没有职业素养 | 
| [11:24] | It-it’s not going to happen again. | 绝对没有下次了 | 
| [11:25] | Silver, I think what you’re doing is great, | 小银 我认为你的行为很高尚 | 
| [11:27] | – And I would love to be involved. – Really? | -我也很乐意参与其中 -真的吗 | 
| [11:30] | I can make an appearance, | 我可以出席 | 
| [11:31] | and bring a little press attention to it. | 再带一些媒体过去 | 
| [11:34] | Now I won’t deny it’s great publicity for me, | 我不否认这有助于提升我的公众形象 | 
| [11:37] | It would also help your friend | 但同时也能帮助你的朋友 | 
| [11:38] | And maybe a lot of other people in similar situations. | 甚至千万个有着相同境遇的患者 | 
| [11:42] | I mean, that would be… | 那样的话 | 
| [11:45] | Are you sure that’s the only thing bothering you? | 还有其他事让你分心吗 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah, no, absolutely. | 没了 | 
| [11:50] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 | 
| [11:58] | Dixon Wilson, | 迪克森·威尔森 | 
| [12:00] | our emerging artist of the week. | 我们本周的新晋歌手 | 
| [12:01] | Thanks for having me, Billy. | 谢谢你让我能有机会来这儿 比利 | 
| [12:03] | Ah, the interview is on. | 那我们就开始采访吧 | 
| [12:04] | Uh, where can your growing masses of fans | 你的粉丝队伍是日益壮大啊 | 
| [12:06] | hear from you next? | 他们什么时候能再看到你的表演 | 
| [12:07] | So if you like what you just heard, | 如果你们真的喜欢我的歌 | 
| [12:09] | You’re going to love what I’m playing this Friday. | 你们一定会喜欢我周五的演出 | 
| [12:11] | It’s a benefit for my friend Raj | 是为我的朋友罗杰举办的慈善演出 | 
| [12:12] | who’s fighting cancer, | 他在与癌症作斗争 | 
| [12:12] | and it’s at this great place called Offshore. | 就在一个很棒的地方 就是离岸酒吧 | 
| [12:14] | And hey, with a ticket you get unlimited free drinks. | 拿着入场券就有免费饮料 | 
| [12:17] | Whoa, whoa, free drinks? | 什么 免费饮料 | 
| [12:19] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know, I guess he’s excited. | -他在说什么 -不知道 他太兴奋了吧 | 
| [12:22] | He’s been pretty amped-up lately, don’t you think? | 他最近都一直不对劲 你有感觉吗 | 
| [12:24] | I guess. | 是有点 | 
| [12:26] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:28] | It’s just, when I told ivy | 当我告诉艾薇 | 
| [12:29] | the bar would host this benefit thing, | 酒吧来承办这次慈善赛的时候 | 
| [12:30] | I thought it was going to be like a hundred people, | 我以为只有差不多一百多人 | 
| [12:32] | But it’s getting big. | 但是规模扩大了 | 
| [12:33] | Which is great for Raj, but with the press | 对罗杰是好事 但是有媒体要招待 | 
| [12:36] | and Dixon giving out drinks like a maniac, | 迪克森还要免费发放饮料 | 
| [12:38] | I don’t know if I can afford this. | 我就不知道我的钱够不够了 | 
| [12:40] | We could have a bake sale. | 我们可以售卖糕点 | 
| [12:42] | Are you serious? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [12:43] | No. | 对 | 
| [12:46] | Hey, if you really need money, | 如果真的需要钱 | 
| [12:48] | sell what people want. | 那就供人所需吧 | 
| [12:53] | I thought Leila loved Korean barbeque on her birthday. | 我还以为你喜欢在在生日上举办烧烤 | 
| [12:56] | Not since I was, like, 16. | 那是十六岁以前的事了 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t the perfect night for me, either, okay? | 我也感觉不是很好 | 
| [13:00] | We don’t always get what we want. | 总是得不到自己想吃的 | 
| [13:04] | Oh! Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [13:09] | Don’t you get it? | 你明白了吗 | 
| [13:10] | They’re for riding on Darius’ motorcycle. | 这些是迪利尔斯摩托车队的服装 | 
| [13:13] | Whoa, whoa, Darius? Darius is gone. | 迪利尔斯 他不是已经走了吗 | 
| [13:15] | Why? Because you paid him to leave? | 为什么 因为你给钱让他走吗 | 
| [13:18] | We’ve been texting, and he told me everything. | 我们一直在短信联络 他把一切都告诉我了 | 
| [13:21] | Just goes to show, | 继续表演吧 | 
| [13:22] | not everyone is a slave to money, like you are. | 并不是所有人都像你一样那么爱钱 | 
| [13:24] | No, leila, there is no way that you’re dating this guy, okay? | 不 莉拉 你不能和他约会 | 
| [13:27] | I’m 18 now, Navid. | 纳维 我已经成年了 | 
| [13:28] | I can legally have sex with whoever I want. | 我有权利决定自己和谁上床 | 
| [13:31] | The money I borrowed, Silver moving out, | 我为此负债 小银为此出走 | 
| [13:34] | everything I’ve gotten myself into | 我所做的一切 | 
| [13:36] | was all to get rid of that jackass. | 都是为了让你离开那个混蛋 | 
| [13:37] | Darius always says, love is like a flaming tractor: | 迪利尔斯总是说 爱就是一个打火机 | 
| [13:41] | You try and stop it, you might get burned. | 你试着控制它 但结果确是引火自焚 | 
| [13:44] | I’m gonna go try on my new pants. | 我去试新裤子了 | 
| [13:54] | And I think the cabdriver was also playing | 我觉得出租车司机也总是 | 
| [13:57] | some weird self-hypnosis tape. | 放一些自我催眠的音乐 | 
| [14:00] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:01] | So he just hypnotized himself | 就像他能让自己陷入催眠状态 | 
| [14:03] | into completely disregarding the speed limit? | 从而不在乎速度限制 | 
| [14:05] | Exactly. And I think it kind of worked on me, too, | 没错 而且我觉得这招对我也很有效 | 
| [14:07] | ’cause I left feeling strangely relaxed. | 很不可思议 这样可以让我放松 | 
| [14:09] | You know, I think he’s got a potentially really great service | 我觉得这算是一项潜在的服务吧 | 
| [14:11] | on his hands– by the time you get to the airport, | 当你到达机场的时候 | 
| [14:13] | you’re completely over your fear of flying. | 你就完全不害怕飞行了 | 
| [14:14] | Yeah. And your fear of missing your flight. | 你只会担心会误了飞机 | 
| [14:17] | But at least I got here before everybody else. | 但至少现在我比其他人都早到了 | 
| [14:20] | Except you, obviously. | 当然你是最早的 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, there’s no everyone else, just me. | 没有其他人了 就我一个 | 
| [14:24] | Wait, Bree sent me here to meet with just you? | 等一下 布瑞让我来只为了陪你一个人吗 | 
| [14:28] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [14:30] | I called her like I usually do when I’m in town. | 我一到城里 就像往常一样给她打电话 | 
| [14:32] | She sends someone to my hotel, | 然后她说会介绍个人来我的酒店 | 
| [14:34] | We have dinner, and, uh… | 我们吃个晚饭 然后 | 
| [14:36] | Oh-oh-oh, my god, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 天呐 不 | 
| [14:39] | I thought yesterday was the worst day of my life, | 我以为昨天是我最倒霉的日子 | 
| [14:41] | and now this. I don’t do this. | 现在又这样 我做不了 | 
| [14:43] | I don’t care how bad I need money, | 不管我多需要钱 | 
| [14:45] | I am not this girl. I… I gotta go. | 我不是这种女生 我先走了 | 
| [15:05] | hey, I’m Liam Court. | 我是利亚姆·柯特 | 
| [15:07] | I’m here to, uh… model. | 我来这儿来 做模特 | 
| [15:11] | Liam. Here you are. | 利亚姆 你终于来了 | 
| [15:13] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:15] | This is my wardrobe? | 这就是我要穿的吗 | 
| [15:18] | Wh-what exactly are we selling here? | 我们到底是做什么的广告 | 
| [15:20] | Watches. | 手表 | 
| [15:33] | I wanted to see how you were doing after the radio show. | 我来看看你在电台秀之后怎么样了 | 
| [15:36] | How am I doing? | 我做得怎么样 | 
| [15:37] | I-I’m doing great, I’m doing fantastic. | 我做得很棒 非常好 | 
| [15:40] | A bunch of people bought tickets to the benefit to see me, | 好多人买票就为了能来见我 | 
| [15:42] | But… But you know, | 但是 你知道 | 
| [15:43] | that just adds a whole nother level of pressure on me, | 这给我增添了新的压力 | 
| [15:46] | so I’ve just been up all night | 所以我昨晚熬夜 | 
| [15:47] | just trying to perfect this track. | 想把这首歌做得尽善尽美 | 
| [15:48] | So, you haven’t slept? | 所以说 你一点没睡 | 
| [15:51] | – Have you eaten? – Not-not really, I’ve just been crazy busy. | -你吃饭了吗 -没 我快忙疯了 | 
| [15:54] | Yeah, crazy is the word for it. | 你的确是疯了 | 
| [15:57] | Dixon, you can’t be pushing yourself this hard. | 迪克森 你不能把自己逼得太紧了 | 
| [15:59] | Caring about your career success | 为了事业的成功 | 
| [16:00] | more than you’re caring about yourself | 而忽视自己的身体 | 
| [16:02] | Is really dangerous. | 这很危险 | 
| [16:03] | Look, Ade, I’m really getting sick | 艾德 我受够了 | 
| [16:04] | and tired of all of your concern for my well-being. | 你对我的种种”关心” | 
| [16:07] | Uh, if you’re jealous, you can just keep it to yourself. | 如果你嫉妒我 你还是省省吧 | 
| [16:10] | I’m not jealous, I’m trying to protect you. | 我不是嫉妒你 我这是试图保护你 | 
| [16:13] | Okay, I went down that road, and I lost everything. | 我是过来人 而现在却失去了一切 | 
| [16:16] | My money, my friends. | 金钱 友谊 | 
| [16:18] | Yeah, you kind of brought that upon yourself. | 你这算自作自受 | 
| [16:23] | Okay, I didn’t come here to get insulted. | 我来这儿可不是为了被你侮辱的 | 
| [16:25] | I’m here because I care. | 我来这儿是因为我关心你 | 
| [16:28] | I used to love singing, more than anything. | 我曾经热爱歌唱胜过一切 | 
| [16:31] | Now I panic every time I try. | 但现在我一张口就不由自主地恐惧 | 
| [16:34] | It feels like I’m choking. | 就像要窒息了似的 | 
| [16:36] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [16:38] | I was so wrapped up with the idea of being famous | 我深深沉溺在成名这个念头中 | 
| [16:41] | that I lost the one thing that I loved most. | 以至于失去了我最爱的东西 | 
| [16:45] | I really don’t want to see that happen to you. | 我不希望你重蹈我的覆辙 | 
| [16:48] | I’m sorry about all that, Ade. | 我很遗憾 艾德 | 
| [16:49] | I-I-I really am. | 真的 | 
| [16:52] | But I don’t see how it applies to me. | 但我不觉得这一切会发生在我身上 | 
| [16:54] | So, if you don’t mind, i actually got work to do. | 如果你不介意的话 我要继续工作了 | 
| [17:08] | Navid. | 纳维 | 
| [17:09] | Navid, what the hell is going on here? | 纳维 发生什么事了 | 
| [17:12] | I’m done. | 我不干了 | 
| [17:13] | We’re done. | 我不和你同流合污了 | 
| [17:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [17:16] | I’ve lost everything because of you. | 因为你 我失去了一切 | 
| [17:18] | I’ve lost the only person that… | 我失去了我唯一… | 
| [17:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [17:25] | Nothing you can do to me matters anymore. | 不管你以后做什么 都和我无关了 | 
| [17:27] | Now, if you want to go to the cops, go to the cops. | 如果你想犯罪 那你就继续做吧 | 
| [17:29] | – Hey, hey, hey. – But in the meantime, | -喂 -但与此同时 | 
| [17:30] | get off of my family’s property. | 离我的家产远点 | 
| [17:32] | I never want to see you here again. | 我再也不想在这里看见你 | 
| [17:51] | What the hell was that? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [17:54] | You set me up with just one guy? | 你诳我跟一个男人单独会面 | 
| [17:56] | You said you needed something fast. | 你说你急需钱 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, but I meant like a regular thing, like a group. | 但我以为是像平常那样 和一群人一起 | 
| [18:00] | Not meeting with some man at his hotel. | 不是在酒店里和一个男人单独见面 | 
| [18:02] | For dinner. | 只是吃晚饭而已 | 
| [18:04] | Patrick is great. | 帕特里克人很好 | 
| [18:06] | I’m surprised you didn’t like him. | 你竟然会不喜欢他 | 
| [18:07] | Everybody likes him. | 他可是个万人迷 | 
| [18:08] | And he obviously liked you. | 而且他显然很喜欢你 | 
| [18:10] | He wants to take you to lunch before he leaves town. | 他希望在走之前与你共进午餐 | 
| [18:13] | He said you were charming. | 他说你很有魅力 | 
| [18:15] | – He did? – Yeah, which is really weird. | -他真这么说 -没错 真奇怪 | 
| [18:17] | Because he’s never asked for a specific girl before. | 因为他从未这么关心一个女孩 | 
| [18:21] | Well, whatever. | 随便啦 | 
| [18:23] | That is totally immaterial because there’s still no way | 我一点也不关心这个 因为我不可能 | 
| [18:26] | – that I’m going to… – Also, he has your jacket. | -和他… -他还捡到了你的外套 | 
| [18:29] | I really love that jacket. | 我很喜欢那件外套 | 
| [18:35] | This is working, guys. I’m liking what I’m seeing. | 效果很好 伙计 你很上相 | 
| [18:37] | That’s very nice, very nice. | 很好 非常好 | 
| [18:39] | Keep it up. Perfect. | 继续 完美 | 
| [18:41] | All right, all right, come on, keep the energy up, guys. | 加油 保持这个精神状态 | 
| [18:43] | I like this. This is looking good. | 我喜欢 看起来很棒 | 
| [18:46] | Where’s the underwear? | 你怎么没换上内裤 | 
| [18:47] | – I’m wearing ’em. – Fine, just get in there. | -我穿着呢 -好吧 快过来 | 
| [18:49] | Okay, we’re hard at work, guys. | 好 大家都工作得热火朝天 | 
| [18:51] | We’re just regular blue-collar mikes. | 你们就是一群普通蓝领工人 | 
| [18:52] | Selling watches. This is looking great. | 注意突出手表 很好 | 
| [18:57] | Can we give droopy drawers here something to hold? | 谁能给这个笨蛋拿点道具 | 
| [19:00] | He’s looking a little lost. | 他看起来有点不知所措 | 
| [19:02] | There, just act like you’re working on the carburetor, all right? | 假装你在修汽化器 没问题吧 | 
| [19:05] | I would never use a lug wrench to work on the carburetor. | 我可不会拿一个单向扳手来修汽化器 | 
| [19:07] | Just hold the damn thing and flex. | 你就拿着它装装样子成吗 | 
| [19:12] | There we go. I like that. | 很好 我喜欢这姿势 | 
| [19:14] | There we are. Perfect. | 很好 完美 | 
| [19:17] | Okay, guys, let’s finish up with something fun. | 好啦 让我们最后拍点有意思的照片 | 
| [19:19] | Gonna crack a few working-class beers | 几瓶平价啤酒下肚 | 
| [19:21] | and let loose. | 释放自我吧 | 
| [19:22] | Let me see that. Let loose. | 让我看到那种感觉 放松 | 
| [19:25] | There we go. That’s good. | 就这样 很好 | 
| [19:28] | Keep it going, guys. Keep it going. | 继续 伙计们 继续 | 
| [19:31] | Okay. That’s a wrap. Thank you. | 好了 我们完工了 谢谢各位 | 
| [19:36] | Okay, Ray. | 好的 雷的工钱 | 
| [19:38] | Cecil. | 希塞尔的 | 
| [19:40] | John. | 约翰的 | 
| [19:41] | Liam. | 利亚姆的 | 
| [19:44] | $200? That’s it? Are you kidding me? | 两百美元而已 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [19:47] | That’s the basic payment for the session. | 这是该阶段的基础工资 | 
| [19:49] | If they end up using you in the AD, you may get more. | 如果你的照片被采用 就能得到更多 | 
| [19:51] | Though I’d say that’s pretty unlikely | 但就你的情况而言 | 
| [19:53] | in your case, droopy drawers. | 我看没戏 笨蛋 | 
| [20:12] | Well, it’s official: I’m definitely going to die. | 正式宣布 我死定了 | 
| [20:17] | Oh, my god, what’s wrong with it? | 天呐 这有什么不对吗 | 
| [20:18] | Nothing, Naomi, except it’s | 没什么 娜欧米 只是觉得 | 
| [20:19] | like being transported back to the Depression. | 我瞬间穿越回大萧条时期了 | 
| [20:21] | Okay, how about you just accept | 为何你不试着接受 | 
| [20:22] | that people are trying to do something nice for you? | 大家都想帮你这个事实 | 
| [20:26] | Okay, you’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 | 
| [20:28] | Guys, win or lose, | 伙计们 不论结果如何 | 
| [20:30] | I really appreciate what you’re doing. | 我很感谢你们为我做的一切 | 
| [20:32] | Okay? It’s just, it’s probably gonna be lose. | 好吗 只是你们很可能会输 | 
| [20:36] | Don’t listen to him,. | 别听他的 | 
| [20:38] | He’s got cancer. | 他得了癌症 | 
| [20:41] | No, I get what he’s saying. | 不 我明白他的意思 | 
| [20:42] | We’re never going to win the prize with this ensemble. | 这个表演不可能赢得比赛的 | 
| [20:45] | – It’s not that big a deal. – Yeah, you’re right. | -那也没什么关系啊 -你说得对 | 
| [20:47] | As long as find something that actually will win us the prize, | 我只是暂时没找到获胜的方法 | 
| [20:50] | then we’ll be good. | 找到后就没事了 | 
| [20:52] | Here, take a piece of paper, | 来 在这张纸上 | 
| [20:56] | write down everything you’ve ever been good at in your life. | 写下你这辈子所有的特长 | 
| [20:58] | Naomi, stop. | 娜欧米 歇歇吧 | 
| [21:00] | We can go on a trip | 我们可以随心所欲 | 
| [21:01] | to whatever romantic island paradise that we want. | 去任何浪漫的岛屿仙境 | 
| [21:04] | Why is it so incredibly important to you | 为什么赢得这个比赛 | 
| [21:07] | that we win this? | 对你如此重要呢 | 
| [21:08] | ‘Cause I refuse to lose to… | 因为我拒绝失败… | 
| [21:10] | to anyone. | 败给任何人 | 
| [21:14] | Max, there’s something you have to know about me. | 麦克斯 我有一点你必须了解 | 
| [21:17] | I’m very competitive. | 我很好胜 | 
| [21:18] | I just… I-I do not lose. | 我绝对不能输 | 
| [21:21] | I don’t ever lose, Max. | 我从来不输 麦克斯 | 
| [21:23] | I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [21:24] | But… let’s be realistic here. | 不过 让我们现实一点吧 | 
| [21:26] | I mean, you don’t just pull talent out of a hat. | 但是 才华是不可能用戏法变出来的 | 
| [21:31] | Oh, my god. That’s exactly what we’re gonna do! | 天呐 我们就这么做 | 
| [21:34] | We’re totally gonna win! Max, you’re a genius! | 我们赢定了 麦克斯 你是个天才 | 
| [21:50] | Was shaving my chest really necessary? | 有必要刮掉我的胸毛吗 | 
| [21:51] | Well, you didn’t want to wax. | 是你不想用蜡脱毛嘛 | 
| [21:53] | Wow, you guys look great! | 你们看起来棒极了 | 
| [21:55] | I can’t wait to see what y’all are doing. | 我等不及看看你们在搞什么名堂了 | 
| [21:57] | Well, break a leg! | 祝你们成功 | 
| [21:58] | You, too! | 你也是 | 
| [22:01] | Don’t let her get into your head– that’s what she’s trying to do. | 别让她扰乱你的心绪 那就中了她的奸计了 | 
| [22:04] | So, she’s our big competition? | 她就是我们强劲的竞争对手吗 | 
| [22:06] | She’d like to think so. | 她倒想 | 
| [22:07] | Apparently, she’s some kind of little country songbird. | 显然 她有点像乡村夜莺 | 
| [22:11] | How original. | 多么原生态 | 
| [22:12] | Oh. Whatever homespun yodeling | 不管是什么朴实无华的约德尔调 | 
| [22:15] | comes out of her mouth will not hold a candle to yours truly. | 从她嘴里出来 都跟你差远了 | 
| [22:23] | I think the restaurant’s back there. | 我觉得餐馆就在后面 | 
| [22:27] | Actually, you mentioned something about | 你之前谈到 | 
| [22:28] | having had a terrible day, | 今天过得很糟糕 | 
| [22:30] | so I thought I’d take you someplace kind of special. | 所以我想把你带去一个特别点的地方 | 
| [22:36] | Uh, well, that’s really nice, | 真的很棒哦 | 
| [22:39] | but my mom always told me not | 但是我妈妈总是告诫我 | 
| [22:41] | to get in a helicopter with a stranger, so… | 不要和陌生人搭乘直升机 所以… | 
| [22:44] | Don’t worry, there’s a registered flight plan. | 别担心 这架直升机已经注册过了 | 
| [22:46] | People will know where you are. | 大家能知道你在哪里 | 
| [22:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [22:51] | Well, not to be rude, but why should I? | 无意冒犯 不过我为什么要信你呢 | 
| [22:54] | Look, when you’re traveling as much as I am, | 当你拥有和我一样多的经历时 | 
| [22:56] | you start to realize that people are very… | 你会开始觉得人们都是可以 | 
| [22:58] | predictable. | 预测的 | 
| [23:00] | And I can’t remember the last time | 而且我已经记不得上次遇见 | 
| [23:01] | someone surprised me like you. | 像你一样令我惊讶的人是什么时候了 | 
| [23:03] | I surprised you by leaving? | 你是惊讶于我的离开吗 | 
| [23:04] | Honestly, yeah. | 说真心话 是的 | 
| [23:06] | I don’t remember someone blushing like that since high school. | 高中以后我就不记得有人会脸红成这样了 | 
| [23:10] | But you also surprised me by being funny and real. | 不过你的风趣和真实也令我惊讶 | 
| [23:15] | And I hate the fact | 我讨厌自己 | 
| [23:18] | that I made you have a worse day than you already had, | 让你度过了更为糟糕的一天 | 
| [23:20] | so please, let me try to make it up to you. | 所以请吧 让我弥补一下你 | 
| [23:23] | It’s really just lunch? | 真的只是共进午餐吗 | 
| [23:26] | It’s really just lunch. | 真的只是共进午餐 | 
| [23:33] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 | 
| [23:35] | Thank you so much for coming out to this benefit for Raj. | 感谢你们来到这场为罗杰举办的义演 | 
| [23:38] | Our first performer in today’s big talent competition | 在今天盛大的达人赛中第一个出场的是 | 
| [23:42] | is Sally Butler! | 莎莉·巴特勒 | 
| [23:43] | Take it, Sally! | 来吧 莎莉 | 
| [23:56] | *I wanted lace* | *我想要蕾丝* | 
| [23:58] | *I wanted pearls* | *也想要珍珠* | 
| [24:01] | *To be a princess like the other girls* | *我也像其他女孩一样 宛若公主* | 
| [24:04] | She’s actually really good. | 她唱得真不错啊 | 
| [24:06] | *But life came hard* | *但生活艰辛* | 
| [24:08] | *To my front door* | *突遭变故* | 
| [24:10] | *And I grew up trying to even up the score* | *我只能努力追赶 唯恐被甩下太多* | 
| [24:15] | *Tough* | *艰辛* | 
| [24:16] | *I ain’t never been nothin’ but tough* | *我一无所有 唯有艰辛* | 
| [24:21] | *All my edges have always been rough* | *历经艰辛 是我唯一所长* | 
| [24:24] | – She’s good. – She’s… | -她唱得很棒 -她… | 
| [24:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 | 
| [24:29] | I just need to make a few phone calls. | 我需要打几个电话 | 
| [24:31] | *There ain’t nothin’ wrong with a woman* | *拥有傲骨的女子* | 
| [24:33] | *That got a little backbone* | *无可指摘* | 
| [24:36] | *You just wait ’til you taste her kind of love* | *直到感受到她的爱 你方才明了* | 
| [24:41] | *You want a shy little thing* | *你想要娇羞可人的小女子* | 
| [24:43] | *A pretty little high-heeled thing* | *踩着高跟的小女子* | 
| [24:45] | *Gonna cry if I don’t polish up* | *你就哭吧 因为我并非如你所想* | 
| [24:53] | I got to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [24:54] | Navid, I’m kind of busy. | 纳维 我现在有点忙 | 
| [24:55] | I got out. | 我解脱了 | 
| [24:57] | I threw out Amal, okay? | 我摆脱了艾玛 | 
| [24:59] | I don’t know what else he’s gonna try to do, but I did it. | 我不知道他还会怎样 反正我向他摊牌了 | 
| [25:05] | Whatever happens, we’re gonna get through this together, okay? | 不管发生任何事我们一起承担 好吗 | 
| [25:09] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [25:14] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 | 
| [25:17] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [25:24] | You know you really are going to spoil museums | 知道吗 我以后估计再也不会经历 | 
| [25:27] | for me forever, right? | 这样美好的博物馆场景了 | 
| [25:30] | Well, this time of year, | 现在这个时节 | 
| [25:31] | how else could I | 只有这样 | 
| [25:32] | take you to the rooftops of Paris in the snow? | 我才能让你看到白雪皑皑的巴黎屋顶 | 
| [25:35] | Well, this certainly wipes my bad day off the books. | 这绝对可以扫去我这一整天的阴霾了 | 
| [25:40] | What was so bad about it? | 到底什么这么糟糕呢 | 
| [25:43] | Just the usual stuff. | 只是些日常小事 | 
| [25:45] | And the… the worst part was, there I was, | 最糟糕的是 | 
| [25:48] | feeling really sorry about myself, and… | 我感觉自己非常抱歉 | 
| [25:52] | I found out that my good friend Raj is dying of cancer. | 我发现了好友罗杰可能会因癌症而死 | 
| [25:56] | And his life depends on this benefit | 他的性命就靠我们今天为他举办的 | 
| [25:58] | that we’re throwing for him today. | 这场义演了 | 
| [26:00] | And even now, just talking about my problems, | 在这种关头还只考虑我自己的事情 | 
| [26:02] | I feel like the most selfish jerk on the planet. | 我都觉得自己是这个世界上最自私的混蛋 | 
| [26:06] | Now, Annie… | 安妮 | 
| [26:09] | Just because you’re not dying doesn’t mean | 你没有挣扎在死亡线上并不意味着 | 
| [26:11] | your problems aren’t real. | 你遇到的问题就不重要 | 
| [26:12] | Why are you so intent on making me feel better? | 你为什么总是一心想让我感觉好受些呢 | 
| [26:16] | I don’t help people very much. | 我不怎么帮助别人 | 
| [26:19] | I invest in tech stuff, so… | 我投资技术类行业 所以 | 
| [26:21] | most of my interactions with people involve them asking me | 我与人的大多数交流限于 | 
| [26:24] | what I want and then giving it to me. | 他们问我需要什么 并把东西交给我 | 
| [26:26] | It’s like I’m not a real person, I’m a wallet. | 就感觉自己不是个活生生的人 而像个钱包 | 
| [26:29] | You’re slightly less leathery than a wallet. | 你比钱包的皮革味道轻多了 | 
| [26:34] | My point is… | 我想说 | 
| [26:37] | You make me feel alive. | 你让我感觉到鲜活 | 
| [26:41] | So… I guess this is just my way of trying to thank you. | 所以这是我感谢你的方式 | 
| [26:45] | Well, you’re very welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [27:06] | We should probably go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [27:08] | Oh, I don’t know if I really want to. | 我不知道自己是否想走 | 
| [27:11] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 | 
| [27:13] | But, uh… | 但是 | 
| [27:15] | Whatever you’re feeling right now, | 不管你现在是什么感觉 | 
| [27:17] | if something was to happen between us, | 如果我们之间发生什么 | 
| [27:18] | I can’t help but think that you’ll regret it. | 虽然我情不自禁 但我觉得你会后悔的 | 
| [27:21] | Maybe you are right. | 或许你是对的 | 
| [27:29] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 | 
| [27:32] | Ah, a simple yellow handkerchief. | 一个简单的黄色手绢 | 
| [27:36] | Or is it? | 有何玄机呢 | 
| [27:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [27:54] | Just go with it. | 不要管 | 
| [28:01] | My assistant… | 我的助手 | 
| [28:03] | gives me a wand. | 给了我一根魔棒 | 
| [28:05] | I wish I could give her something… | 我希望能给她某样东西 | 
| [28:08] | in return. | 作为回报 | 
| [28:20] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:30] | Okay! | 好了 | 
| [28:31] | For my last trick, | 我的最后一个魔术 | 
| [28:34] | I will transform my assistant… | 会把我的助手 | 
| [28:38] | …from a stone fox… | 从一个冰山美人… | 
| [28:46] | …into a cuddly, fluffy | 变成一头毛绒可爱的 | 
| [28:49] | little rabbit! | 小马驹 | 
| [29:15] | Now, that was really amazing! | 真是太神奇了 | 
| [29:18] | And judging by our audience’s reaction, | 从观众的反应来看 | 
| [29:20] | I think we have a clear winner– | 今天的胜者已经显而易见了 | 
| [29:21] | the magnificent Naomi | 雍容华贵的娜欧米 | 
| [29:23] | and her lovely magician, Max! | 和她可爱的魔术师搭档 麦克斯 | 
| [29:40] | Well, it looks like you were good, hey. | 看来你们很优秀啊 | 
| [29:43] | But not quite good enough. | 还不够优秀呢 | 
| [29:47] | Can you believe it? We won! | 你能相信吗 我们赢了 | 
| [29:50] | Yeah, yeah, look, we… | 是啊 看啊 我们 | 
| [29:53] | we did, we… we won. | 我们做到了 我们赢了 | 
| [29:55] | We won! Why are you not excited? | 我们赢了 你怎么不激动啊 | 
| [29:57] | – You should be excited. – ’cause. | -你应该很激动啊 -因为 | 
| [30:00] | I can’t be the guy you want me to be. | 我不能成为你想要的那个男人 | 
| [30:03] | Max, I know you’re a nerd– | 麦克斯 我知道你是个书呆子 | 
| [30:05] | I love that about you. | 我就喜欢你这点 | 
| [30:06] | Naomi, it’s not that. | 娜欧米 不是因为那个 | 
| [30:07] | I can’t… | 我不能 | 
| [30:09] | be the guy who doesn’t care | 假装不在意 | 
| [30:10] | that you’re into somebody else. | 你心里还有其他人 | 
| [30:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:20] | Max! Max, wait. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 等等 | 
| [30:23] | I’m not stupid, Naomi. | 我不傻 娜欧米 | 
| [30:25] | – I know you have feelings for Austin. – No, I don’t. | -我知道你对奥斯汀有感觉 -我没有 | 
| [30:28] | Okay, listen, you have to believe me. | 听着 你得相信我 | 
| [30:30] | Whatever… crazy feeling | 有些时候莫名其妙的疯狂感觉 | 
| [30:32] | possesses me sometimes, | 会令我难以自已 | 
| [30:34] | I love you. | 但我爱你 | 
| [30:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [30:39] | You are the queen of my heart. | 你是我心目中的女王 | 
| [30:42] | but… | 但是 | 
| [30:44] | I can’t be okay with this. | 我不能忍受这点 | 
| [30:47] | – Max… – No, I really tried to. | -麦克斯 -不 我真的尽力不去想 | 
| [30:49] | I can’t. | 但我做不到 | 
| [30:51] | – I’m sorry. – Max… | -对不起 -麦克斯 | 
| [30:56] | Max! | 麦克斯 | 
| [30:59] | Max! | 麦克斯 | 
| [31:03] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. Hey. | 大家好 抱歉我迟到了 | 
| [31:04] | Looks like an incredible turnout. | 这结果真是令人难以置信啊 | 
| [31:06] | Yeah. I honestly | 是啊 老实说 | 
| [31:08] | can not believe this many people are willing to help me. | 我不敢相信这么多人会愿意向我伸出援手 | 
| [31:10] | Well, you just had to let them. | 只要你愿意接受帮助 | 
| [31:13] | Ivy… | 艾薇 | 
| [31:15] | If I stay alive… | 如果我还活着 | 
| [31:18] | it’s because of you. | 那只因为有你 | 
| [31:20] | And I feel alive because of you. | 而我因为有你而感到生命的意义 | 
| [31:30] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [31:31] | Stick around, everybody, because our headliner, | 大家稍等 接下去登场的是 | 
| [31:33] | Dixon Wilson, is coming up next. | 我们的头号艺人迪克森·威尔森 | 
| [31:45] | Dixon, they’re kind of waiting for you. | 迪克森 大家正在等你呢 | 
| [31:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:49] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [31:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just… I just need a minute. | 我没事 我只是需要稍歇一会 | 
| [31:53] | You’re not fine. | 你不是没事 | 
| [31:55] | Dixon! Your nose is bleeding. | 迪克森 你在流鼻血 | 
| [31:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [32:03] | I-I-I… I got to get out there. | 我得上台了 | 
| [32:06] | Those people paid money to see me. | 那些人付钱来看我演出 | 
| [32:09] | What if they ask for their money back? | 要是他们要求退钱怎么办 | 
| [32:10] | I can’t do that to Raj. | 那就太对不起罗杰了 | 
| [32:11] | Well, you going out there like this is not gonna help Raj. | 你这种状态也不可能帮到罗杰啊 | 
| [32:15] | Okay, just… | 好吧 就… | 
| [32:16] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 | 
| [32:19] | I’ll take care of it, okay? | 由我来搞定吧 好吗 | 
| [32:21] | Dixon! Dixon…! | 迪克森 迪克森 | 
| [32:22] | So, I’m sure Dixon will be coming out any minute. | 我相信迪克森随时会登台表演 | 
| [32:25] | Um, in the meantime, is anybody a fan of E.E. Cummings? | 同时想问大家 有人是肯明思的粉丝吗 | 
| [32:31] | No? | 没有啊 | 
| [32:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:39] | Dixon’s not feeling well, and he doesn’t want to let Raj down, | 迪克森身体不适 他又不想让罗杰失望 | 
| [32:41] | So I’m going to take his place. | 所以我要代他出演 | 
| [32:43] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧 | 
| [32:45] | I mean, somebody’s got to go on. Do you want to? | 我的意思是必须有人上台表演 你想去吗 | 
| [32:54] | Unfortunately, | 真遗憾 | 
| [32:55] | Dixon’s a little under the weather, | 迪克森身体微恙 | 
| [32:57] | but filling in, | 但代他出演的 | 
| [32:58] | very unexpectedly– | 你们一定想不到 | 
| [33:01] | Adrianna Tate Duncan! | 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 | 
| [33:09] | Hi. I’m Adrianna, | 我是阿德里安娜 | 
| [33:12] | And I’m going to play you some of my new material. | 我将给大家演奏一首我的新歌 | 
| [33:16] | Did you steal this one, too? | 这首也是你偷来的吧 | 
| [33:28] | *If only I could touch you* | *我只想静静抚摸你* | 
| [33:32] | *Feel you in my arms* | *融你于我的臂弯中* | 
| [33:35] | *If only I could hold you* | *我只想拥你入怀* | 
| [33:40] | *Without sounding the alarm* | *希望你不会拒绝* | 
| [33:48] | What the hell do you want? | 你究竟想要什么 | 
| [33:49] | I want you to reconsider your decision, Navid. | 我希望你能重新考虑你的决定 纳维 | 
| [33:51] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 我决心已下 不会改了 | 
| [33:53] | Like I said, you can do whatever you want to me, | 如我之前所说 你要对我怎么样尽管来 | 
| [33:54] | but I’m done. | 我不干了 | 
| [33:55] | You’re family, and I would never hurt family. | 你是我家人 我绝不会伤害家人 | 
| [33:59] | But she is not family. | 但她不是家人 | 
| [34:00] | Wait? Who? Who are you talking about? | 等等 谁 你说的是谁 | 
| [34:15] | *And I’m worried I might steal your kiss* | *我心忧那一吻未能付你终生* | 
| [34:19] | *When I’m broken, you could be my fix* | *伤心欲绝时 你是我的避风港湾* | 
| [34:23] | *But I can’t cover all these lies* | *但我终遮不住所有谎言* | 
| [34:27] | *No matter just how hard I try* | *不管我如何努力* | 
| [34:30] | *And I can’t go another day* | *有一天你会离去* | 
| [34:34] | *Without you, I might fade away* | *没有你 我会落寞凋零* | 
| [34:38] | *You’re everything that I don’t say* | *你是我的全世界 我却说不出来* | 
| [34:42] | *Take my pain away* | *把我的痛苦带走吧* | 
| [35:08] | Give me your wallet. | 把钱包给我 | 
| [35:10] | Are you mugging me? | 你在抢劫我吗 | 
| [35:12] | Just give it to me. | 给我就行 | 
| [35:21] | There’s no money here. | 这里没有钱了 | 
| [35:23] | You’re not paying for anything. | 所以你不用向我付钱 | 
| [35:25] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 | 
| [35:27] | And I want to be with you, | 想和你在一起 | 
| [35:29] | Because when we kiss, | 因为当我们亲吻时 | 
| [35:32] | I felt alive with you, too. | 我也对你有感觉 | 
| [35:50] | My name is, uh, Navid Shirazi. | 我是纳维·谢拉兹 | 
| [35:53] | I’m here to, uh, | 我是来… | 
| [35:56] | turn myself in. | 自首的 | 
| [36:08] | Well, you are gonna have to sing at another benefit for Liam | 你得在为利亚姆举办的义演上演出了 | 
| [36:09] | to pay for all the beer he just gave away. | 他为了送啤酒已经入不敷出了 | 
| [36:12] | Yeah, I think that was a one-time deal. | 是吗 我还以为只是一轮的酒 | 
| [36:16] | That was weired. The model agency. | 那个模特经纪人刚刚打电话过来 | 
| [36:18] | She says she’s got a bigger check for me. | 她说要给我开张大支票 | 
| [36:21] | That must mean you made the AD. | 肯定是你得到那个广告了 | 
| [36:23] | Well, congratulations, man. | 恭喜你 伙计 | 
| [36:24] | Looks like Raj isn’t the only one that’s gonna live, huh? | 看来罗杰不是唯一一个得救的人 | 
| [36:28] | You guys have a good night, okay? | 你们好好玩 | 
| [36:31] | Here, go to the stupid romantic island. | 给你 去你那个愚蠢的浪漫岛吧 | 
| [36:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [36:37] | Max broke up with me, | 麦克斯和我分手了 | 
| [36:38] | So we won’t be going. | 所以我们不去了 | 
| [36:40] | That means you and your perfect little girlfriend get to go. | 你和你完美的小女朋友可以去了 | 
| [36:42] | Oh, you thought Sally was my girlfriend? | 你把莎莉当我女朋友了吗 | 
| [36:44] | Oh, that’s, uh… that’s my bad, I guess. | 那是我的错 | 
| [36:46] | Um, she’s just my cousin. | 她只是我表妹 | 
| [36:47] | She’s just been staying with me for the week. | 她只是这周来我这玩玩 | 
| [36:53] | Here. | 给你吧 | 
| [37:06] | Hey, Navid. It’s me. | 纳维 是我 | 
| [37:08] | Uh, look, I don’t know where you ran off to but… | 我不知道你跑去哪里了 | 
| [37:12] | just give me a call. | 请回我电话 | 
| [37:18] | That was the real distraction, wasn’t it? | 真令人心烦 不是吗 | 
| [37:21] | Boyfriend troubles? | 关于男朋友的问题吧 | 
| [37:24] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [37:25] | I’m not all work all the time. | 我不是只会工作 | 
| [37:27] | I’ve been there. | 我也恋爱过 | 
| [37:29] | I had a boyfriend | 我曾经有个男朋友 | 
| [37:30] | who I was so sure was messing around on me. | 我确定他背着我鬼混 | 
| [37:34] | And I spent a year walking around | 所以我有一年时间都很苦恼 | 
| [37:37] | with my head half in the game. | 终日胡思乱想 | 
| [37:38] | Because I was always wondering where he was, | 我老是在想 | 
| [37:41] | or who he was with. | 他在哪里 他和谁在一起 | 
| [37:42] | Why he didn’t answer his phone. | 为什么不回我电话 | 
| [37:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:47] | I mean, this thing with Navid– | 纳维这件事 | 
| [37:49] | it’s not exactly the same, but… | 和你男朋友那事不太一样 | 
| [37:53] | We had this moment earlier | 我们之前经历过这种情况 | 
| [37:54] | where I thought everything was going to be okay, | 那时我以为一切都会好起来 | 
| [37:57] | thought I could trust him again. | 我还以为我可以继续相信他 | 
| [37:59] | And now I’m thinking, | 现在我反思了一下 | 
| [38:02] | maybe he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. | 也许他只是在说些好听的话在哄我 | 
| [38:05] | Look, I don’t… I don’t know your boyfriend | 听着 虽然我不了解你男朋友 | 
| [38:07] | or the situation, but Silver, | 也不知发生什么事了 小银 | 
| [38:11] | you can’t trust someone because you want to. | 但是你不能因为想要相信他而相信他 | 
| [38:15] | It’s either you do, or you don’t. | 这不是由你的意愿而决定的 | 
| [38:21] | I-I… I know… I know I don’t have any proof | 我知道 可是我没有证据 | 
| [38:23] | of the stolen cars, okay? | 证明那些是赃车 好吗 | 
| [38:25] | But he threatened my girlfriend. | 但他威胁我女朋友 | 
| [38:26] | Look. | 你看 | 
| [38:29] | I’m just seeing a photo. | 这只是一张照片 | 
| [38:32] | No. Because he specifically called me, | 不是的 他特地打威胁电话给我 | 
| [38:34] | and he sent the… | 然后就发了… | 
| [38:41] | He made sure I have no actual proof. | 他想确保没留下证据 | 
| [38:44] | He’s gonna hurt her. | 他会伤害到她的 | 
| [38:46] | He’s a dangerous criminal, okay? | 他是一个及其危险的罪犯 好吗 | 
| [38:48] | You got to believe me. | 你必须相信我 | 
| [38:50] | I do, but I can’t do anything to protect you | 我相信 但是没有确切的证据 | 
| [38:53] | or your girlfriend without hard evidence. | 我无法采取行动来保护你和你的女朋友 | 
| [38:57] | Which we could get… | 或者我们可以拿到证据 | 
| [38:59] | if you got back in business with him. | 只要你回去和他一起做生意 | 
| [39:01] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [39:03] | The only way you’re safe is if your uncle’s behind bars. | 只有将你叔叔送进监狱 才能确保你的安全 | 
| [39:06] | That means building a case against him from the inside. | 那就意味着我们要安插一个内线 | 
| [39:08] | Get back in, win his trust. | 回去找他 获得他的信任 | 
| [39:12] | Work with the police to get the evidence we need. | 与警方合作 拿到证据 | 
| [39:14] | But navid, | 但是 纳维 | 
| [39:15] | if you’re uncle is as dangerous as you say, | 如果你的叔叔真的那么危险 | 
| [39:17] | people will get hurt | 要是被他发现了你是卧底 | 
| [39:19] | if he finds out what you’re doing. | 就会有人受到伤害 | 
| [39:20] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不可以告诉任何人 | 
| [39:22] | Especially not your girlfriend. | 尤其是是你的女朋友 | 
| [39:24] | So… | 所以… | 
| [39:26] | You know, think about it, | 好好考虑一下吧 | 
| [39:26] | and if it’s something that you want to… | 如果你想 | 
| [39:28] | No, no, I don’t need to think about it. | 不不 我不需要考虑了 | 
| [39:31] | I’m in. | 我同意 | 
| [39:35] | I can’t believe we actually raised the money. | 真不敢相信我们凑够钱了 | 
| [39:37] | Are you sure you don’t want to spend it on something fancy | 你确定你不想买一些 | 
| [39:40] | like diamond man-jewelry? | 男士钻石珠宝什么的吗 | 
| [39:41] | Nope. I got everything I need right here. | 不 我已经得到那些我想要的了 | 
| [39:46] | Uh-oh. | 看是谁回来了 | 
| [39:47] | Is someone just getting home? | 有人通宵未归喔 | 
| [39:48] | All right, who’s the guy? | 告诉我 那男的是谁 | 
| [39:50] | Just a guy. | 只是一个男人 | 
| [39:51] | Really. | 真的吗 | 
| [39:52] | Would his name happen to be, um… | 他不会碰巧名字叫 | 
| [39:55] | Patrick, by chance? | 帕特里克吧 | 
| [39:57] | Yeah, actually. | 对 是的 | 
| [39:59] | Uh, how did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [40:00] | Because someone named Patrick Westhill | 因为有个叫帕特里克·维斯希尔的人 | 
| [40:02] | made a ridiculously gigantic donation in your name. | 以你的名义捐了一大笔钱 | 
| [40:06] | We would never have made it over the goal line without it. | 如果不是他 我们永远凑不够钱 | 
| [40:09] | This guy must think you’re a pretty hot commodity. | 他肯定觉得你的美貌值这个价 | 
| [40:11] | Yeah, something like that. | 对啊 就是这样 | 
| [40:20] | It was kind of weird. | 很奇怪 | 
| [40:21] | Thought you’d have an office. | 我还以为你有间办公室 | 
| [40:23] | I do. I just thought this would be more fun. | 我有 我只是认为这样会有趣点 | 
| [40:29] | $10,000? | 一万美金 | 
| [40:32] | This is a joke, right? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 | 
| [40:33] | No. They loved your picture so much, | 不是 他们很喜欢你的硬照 | 
| [40:35] | I think you could work a whole lot more. | 我认为我们可以有进一步的合作 | 
| [40:39] | You might not love modeling, but the camera loves you. | 你也许不喜欢当模特 但你为镜头而生 | 
| [40:56] | Wow. You look like crap. | 你看起来糟透了 | 
| [41:01] | Yeah, well, I feel like crap, too. | 是啊 我也感觉自己很垃圾 | 
| [41:05] | Uh, thanks for what you did last night. | 谢谢你昨晚为我做的 | 
| [41:07] | And I’m… | 我… | 
| [41:09] | I’m sorry for calling you jealous. | 对不起 我不该说你嫉妒我 | 
| [41:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [41:13] | I guess I’ve just been working too hard lately. | 可能是最近工作太辛苦了吧 | 
| [41:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [41:18] | So we’re cool? | 我们和好了 | 
| [41:20] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 | 
| [41:23] | Dixon, you have a drug problem. | 迪克森 你药物上瘾了 | 
| [41:25] | You really need help. | 你真的需要帮助 |