| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | They paid us to hang out with them? | 陪他们闲逛一下 他们就给我们钱 | 
| [00:05] | Bree, we are like prostitutes. | 布瑞 这跟妓女有什么区别 | 
| [00:07] | No, we’re not prostitutes. | 不 我们跟妓女不一样 | 
| [00:09] | We’re escorts. | 我们只是地陪 | 
| [00:10] | You are a reminder of what happened this summer, | 你的出现提醒了我这个夏天发生的事 | 
| [00:12] | but not just the accident. | 但不仅仅是那个意外 | 
| [00:14] | I was supposed to be comforting my friend’s wife. | 我本应该去安慰我朋友的老婆 | 
| [00:16] | And instead, I started falling for her. | 结果我却爱上了她 | 
| [00:18] | You’re running a car theft ring on my stage? | 你们在我的摄影棚里做倒卖盗窃车辆的生意吗 | 
| [00:20] | No, we’re running a car theft ring on your stage. | 不 不是我 是我们 | 
| [00:24] | For you. | 给你的 | 
| [00:25] | I’m not taking your dirty money. | 我不会收你不干净的钱 | 
| [00:26] | It’s already yours. | 这已经是你的了 | 
| [00:28] | You are the single most annoying man | 因为你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的 | 
| [00:32] | on the entire planet. | 单身男人 | 
| [00:33] | Well, you’re no peach yourself there, sweetheart. | 你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的 | 
| [00:36] | What happened to MIT? | 你怎么没去麻省理工 | 
| [00:38] | I decided to stay closer to home. And to you. | 我决定还是离家近点 也离你近点 | 
| [00:40] | You haven’t met anyone else? | 你现在没有和别人约会吧 | 
| [00:42] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 | 
| [00:43] | Max might see the good in you, | 麦克斯能看到你好的一面 | 
| [00:44] | but I see the bad, | 但我看到的是你坏的一面 | 
| [00:46] | and I like it. | 我一样喜欢 | 
| [00:47] | I’ve been that person before. | 我曾经犯过这样的错误 | 
| [00:48] | I’m not gonna do this again. | 我不会再重蹈覆辙了 | 
| [00:50] | I met a guy on the pier yesterday. | 我昨天在码头遇见了一个男的 | 
| [00:52] | You’re Jane’s husband. | 你是简的丈夫 | 
| [00:54] | Jim? You’re dead. | 你是吉姆 你不是已经死了吗 | 
| [00:56] | Don’t tell them. | 不许告诉他们 | 
| [01:03] | So, why didn’t you just tell Jane and Liam | 你为什么不告诉简和利亚姆 | 
| [01:05] | you’re still alive? | 你还活着 | 
| [01:07] | How could I? What do I do? | 我怎么说 我该怎么做 | 
| [01:09] | Just walk in and go, “Hey, guess what?” | 走进去说 “好啊 你猜怎么着” | 
| [01:12] | Well, I don’t know, not like that. | 我也不知道 但肯定不是那样 | 
| [01:14] | But spying on me, sneaking around, | 但是偷偷摸摸地跟踪我 | 
| [01:17] | asking me all kinds of weird questions. | 问我一堆奇怪的问题 | 
| [01:19] | I needed to know what was going on. | 我得知道发生了什么 | 
| [01:22] | When I was lost at sea, | 在海里我已经失去意识了 | 
| [01:24] | I was so out of it when they found me | 他们找到我的时候 | 
| [01:26] | that I couldn’t even remember my own name. | 我连自己的名字都不记得 | 
| [01:31] | Did Jane even look for me? | 简有找过我吗 | 
| [01:33] | She said there were search parties. | 她说有搜救队 | 
| [01:35] | She was heartbroken. | 她很难过 | 
| [01:37] | I saw them. | 我看到他们了 | 
| [01:39] | They’re living together. | 他们住在一起 | 
| [01:43] | Are they in love with one another? | 他们是不是在一起了 | 
| [01:46] | Just please… tell me the truth. | 拜托 请告诉我真相 | 
| [01:49] | They’re… | 他们 | 
| [01:52] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:53] | They’re together, and they’re happy. | 他们在一起 很开心 | 
| [01:57] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [01:59] | I’ll, um… I’ll go. | 那我… 走了 | 
| [02:02] | Well, I obviously have to tell them that I saw you. | 我得告诉他们我见过你 | 
| [02:05] | Please don’t. | 请不要说 | 
| [02:06] | It’s probably best that I just stay dead. | 保持现状可能是最好的选择 | 
| [02:15] | Now I have you where I want you. | 现在我如愿以偿地拥有你了 | 
| [02:28] | Naomi? | 娜欧米 | 
| [02:31] | You okay? | 还好吗 | 
| [02:33] | That must have been some dream. | 你做梦了吧 | 
| [02:36] | You were tossing around so much, | 一直翻来覆去的 | 
| [02:37] | you almost knocked me out of bed. | 差点把我踢下床 | 
| [02:39] | Max, I’m so glad you’re here. | 麦克斯 真高兴你在这 | 
| [02:41] | Show me the nightmare. | 做了什么恶梦 | 
| [02:43] | I will obliterate it. | 我会让你忘记这一切的 | 
| [02:46] | Like this. | 像这样 | 
| [02:48] | And this. | 这样 | 
| [02:55] | I’m picking up Teddy from the airport in an hour. | 还有不到一个小时 我就要去机场姐泰迪 | 
| [02:58] | Oh, and tomorrow, | 还有明天 | 
| [02:59] | I have a meeting with that guy. | 我跟别人一起开个会 | 
| [03:00] | What guy? | 跟谁 | 
| [03:02] | Uh, a student activist named Shane something. | 一个学生积极活动分子 叫肖恩还是什么的 | 
| [03:05] | He saw the commercial that I did for Liam | 他看了我给利亚姆做的广告 | 
| [03:07] | and he asked if I’d help him on a political project. | 想让我帮他做一个政治活动 | 
| [03:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:10] | He’s running for student council president? | 他在竞选学生会主席吗 | 
| [03:11] | Mm, probably something like that. What are you doing today? | 可能类似这个吧 你今天干什么 | 
| [03:13] | Booked all day. Haven’t got a free minute. | 一天都预约满了 一分钟空闲都没有 | 
| [03:16] | Leila, what are you doing today? | 莉拉 你今天打算干嘛 | 
| [03:19] | I’m so glad you asked. | 很高兴你能问我 | 
| [03:20] | I’m going to school, and then I’m coming back here, | 我要去学校 然后回来 | 
| [03:22] | and then I’m going to school… | 然后再去学校 | 
| [03:24] | And you’re coming back here. | 然后再回来 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah, it’s called being grounded. | 没错 这就叫被禁足 | 
| [03:26] | After the ransom stunt you pulled, | 在你精彩的赎金表演后 | 
| [03:28] | get used to it. | 最好习惯这种生活吧 | 
| [03:29] | You’re the worst brother who ever lived. | 你是有史以来最差劲的哥哥 | 
| [03:31] | Worse than mom and dad. | 比爸妈还差劲 | 
| [03:32] | But way better than a nice, | 但比起瑞士死板又严格的寄宿学校 | 
| [03:34] | strict Swiss boarding school. | 他可好多了 | 
| [03:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [03:37] | Can I say, “You shut up”? | 我能让她闭嘴吗 | 
| [03:38] | Please… | 别… | 
| [03:39] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们 | 
| [03:49] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [04:03] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, it’s Teddy. | 是泰迪 | 
| [04:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:07] | It’s Teddy? | 是泰迪 | 
| [04:09] | – Hold on. – Where you going? | -稍等 -你去哪 | 
| [04:10] | – Wait. – What are you doing? | -等会 -干什么 | 
| [04:13] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [04:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:17] | No, great. Uh, just-just get your baggage and I’ll… | 没事 很好 你先拿行李 我… | 
| [04:21] | Yep, I’m on my way. | 我正在路上 | 
| [04:23] | Okay. Can’t wait to see you. | 好 迫不及待见到你了 | 
| [04:24] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [04:28] | His plane landed early. | 他的飞机提前到了 | 
| [04:31] | Can’t we assume that he lost his luggage? | 能不能假设他弄丢行李了 | 
| [04:33] | Mm-mm. It’ll take time. | 需要时间找找 | 
| [04:34] | He’s only got carry-on. | 他只带了随身的行李 | 
| [04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:45] | Listen, great song, great song. | 听听 很棒的歌 | 
| [04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:49] | Hey, would you like– no? No? | 想要吗 不想 真的不 | 
| [04:51] | Would– what about you? | 你想要吗 | 
| [04:51] | You want– no? | 想要吗 不要 | 
| [04:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:54] | Hey, great song. You’ll love it. | 很棒的歌 你会喜欢的 | 
| [04:56] | Fellas, fellas. | 兄弟 | 
| [04:58] | No? | 不要 | 
| [04:59] | Ladies, come on, please? | 姑娘们 听听 | 
| [05:00] | No? No? No? | 都不要 | 
| [05:03] | Damn! | 该死 | 
| [05:05] | These people are cold. | 这些人真冷漠 | 
| [05:06] | – You want one, right? – And what is it? | -你想要张吧 -这是什么 | 
| [05:09] | It’s me. It’s my best track yet. | 是我 这是我到目前为止最好的歌 | 
| [05:10] | It’s gonna blow your mind how good it sounds. | 好听到让你忘乎所以 | 
| [05:13] | Somebody’s got to put it on twitter or facebook or something. | 得有人把它放在推特或者脸书什么的上面 | 
| [05:16] | I just need a little bit of buzz. | 我需要一些推广 | 
| [05:18] | Is this coffee? | 这是咖啡吗 | 
| [05:19] | Uh, you’re welcome. | 别客气 | 
| [05:21] | You sure you need that? | 你确定你需要吗 | 
| [05:22] | You’re going a mile a minute. | 你简直和超人一样精力充沛 | 
| [05:24] | Been up all night. I’m, like, running on fumes. | 我一晚上没睡 已经是超负荷运转了 | 
| [05:26] | Oh, yeah, um, your lawyer hit me up. | 对了 你律师找过我了 | 
| [05:28] | Asked me to write you a character reference. | 让我做你的品德证明人 | 
| [05:30] | And I told him that you party all the time. | 我跟他说你一直都在参加聚会 | 
| [05:34] | Dixon, that’s not even funny, okay? | 迪克森 这一点也不好笑 | 
| [05:35] | My lawyer is trying to gather all of the ammunition he can | 我的律师是在努力收集一切证据 | 
| [05:39] | to stop Marla’s relatives from blocking my inheritance. | 阻止玛拉的亲戚冻结我的遗产 | 
| [05:42] | And what’s gonna happen if I don’t get it? | 如果我拿不到遗产怎么办 | 
| [05:43] | I already lost the Kappa scholarship, too. | 我已经没机会获得卡兰塔的奖学金了 | 
| [05:46] | I might have to drop out of school. | 也许我只能退学了 | 
| [05:47] | No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [05:48] | You’re good at thinking stuff up. | 你太能瞎想了 | 
| [05:49] | I mean, you’ll land on your feet. | 我是说 你可以靠自己 | 
| [05:50] | Plus, your lawyer has it under control, right? | 另外 你的律师完全掌握了局面 | 
| [05:53] | Oh. You think he’d want to hear one? | 对了 你觉得他会想听听吗 | 
| [06:02] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 | 
| [06:05] | How long do we have to sit here? | 我们还得在这坐多久 | 
| [06:07] | I think we need to make a decent dent in the pile of forms. | 等这一大堆表不再堆得这么高 | 
| [06:13] | Done. | 搞定 | 
| [06:15] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [06:16] | – Having fun? – Yes. | -开心吗 -是的 | 
| [06:17] | Oh, tons. | 非常开心 | 
| [06:19] | – Not anymore. – I can fix that. | -你来了就不开心了 -我可以帮忙 | 
| [06:21] | If you want to get out of here and go to Big Bear, | 如果你想去大熊山滑雪 | 
| [06:23] | – I know a guy with a ski house. – That might be tempting | -我在滑雪屋有认识的人 -如果真是冬天 | 
| [06:25] | if it were actually winter and we could actually ski. | 也许滑雪还挺诱人 我们也会去的 | 
| [06:28] | Well, actually, I, uh, wasn’t planning on skiing. | 实际上 我没打算去滑雪 | 
| [06:31] | Sorry, I have a boyfriend. | 抱歉 我有男朋友 | 
| [06:32] | And much more important things to do than | 而且我还有更重要的事要做 | 
| [06:34] | to fool around in a ski house with a rodeo clown like you. | 而不是和你这样的乡巴佬在滑雪屋浪费时间 | 
| [06:38] | Really? You’re doing more important things? | 真的吗 你在做更重要的事 | 
| [06:39] | What exactly are you doing? | 那你到底在做什么 | 
| [06:41] | Giving away these. | 分发这些 | 
| [06:44] | Voter registration forms. | 选民登记表 | 
| [06:46] | Oh, my god, really? | 天呐 没开玩笑吧 | 
| [06:47] | Yeah. | 真的 | 
| [06:48] | Have fun not skiing at your ski house, Austin. | 虽然不能去滑雪了 还是祝你愉快哦 奥斯汀 | 
| [06:51] | I will, and, you know, so would you. | 我会的 你也是 | 
| [06:54] | See you, ladies. | 回见 女士们 | 
| [06:56] | I would go to that ski house. | 我想去那个滑雪屋 | 
| [06:58] | And you would regret it. | 那你就后悔去吧 | 
| [07:01] | Giving up something real and wholesome, | 放弃这些真正有意义 | 
| [07:04] | that makes you feel like a better person, | 能让自己内心得到升华的事情 | 
| [07:05] | for 48 hours of hot sex. | 就为了两天的翻云覆雨 | 
| [07:08] | Shame on you, Margene. | 鄙视你 玛姬妮 | 
| [07:15] | Oh, voter registration. | 选民登记 | 
| [07:18] | – That’s fun. – It’s not. | -挺好玩的 -不好玩 | 
| [07:19] | That’s the problem. All right? | 问题就在这儿 | 
| [07:21] | We’re going about this the complete wrong way. | 我们的策略完全不对 | 
| [07:23] | Nothing that involves poster board and sharpies | 没有广告宣传和噱头 | 
| [07:25] | is ever gonna get anyone stimulated. | 是无法吸引大家眼球的 | 
| [07:27] | We just want them to register to vote. | 我们只想让他们登记投票 | 
| [07:29] | Nobody is going to do the right thing | 当人们能做趣事时 | 
| [07:31] | when they can be doing the fun thing. | 没人会做对的事情 | 
| [07:34] | So we have to make the right thing fun. | 所以我们必须让对的事情有乐趣 | 
| [07:39] | I’m gonna put new meaning behind the words “political party.” | 我要改变”政党”往日那死气沉沉的形象 | 
| [07:45] | I don’t know why I ever leave this place. | 真不明白我为什么会离开这里 | 
| [07:48] | You kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [07:50] | You just got back from the tennis tour | 你刚从网球巡回赛凯旋而归 | 
| [07:51] | to beat all tennis tours, man. | 秒杀所有赛事 | 
| [07:53] | Cannes, Sienna, Barcelona. | 戛纳 塞纳 巴塞罗那 | 
| [07:56] | Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那 | 
| [08:01] | Is he…? | 难道你… | 
| [08:02] | Yes, I think he is. He is blushing. Ah… | 是 我觉着你是 脸红了 | 
| [08:04] | All right, now, who’s the guy? | 说说 有什么艳遇啊 | 
| [08:07] | He was a great guy, but, you know, summer romance. | 他是个不错的人 整个夏天的浪漫恋情 | 
| [08:10] | He went his way, I went mine. | 然后我俩就分开了 | 
| [08:13] | Hey, how are you and Navid doing? | 你和纳维怎么样 | 
| [08:16] | Well, um, it’s not exactly easy | 她妹妹和我俩住一起 | 
| [08:19] | having his sister live with us. | 日子不好过呀 | 
| [08:21] | Actually, something’s been bothering him | 其实 他有烦心事 | 
| [08:23] | and he just won’t talk to me about it. | 只是不和我说 | 
| [08:25] | I think it has to do with money. | 我觉得一定是钱的事 | 
| [08:28] | Well, maybe it’s just hard for him to talk about. | 也许对他来说只是很难开口 | 
| [08:31] | Like your dad? | 像你爸爸一样吗 | 
| [08:35] | You did tell him, didn’t you? | 你告诉他了 是吗 | 
| [08:39] | I, uh, I left him a message, told him I was gay. | 我 给他留了言 告诉他我是同性恋 | 
| [08:42] | And he never even called me back. | 但他没回我电话 | 
| [08:45] | Uh, maybe… maybe he didn’t get the message. | 也许 也许他没收到留言 | 
| [08:49] | Or the other two? | 另两条也没收到 | 
| [08:52] | At least my aunt and uncle are trying to understand. | 至少我叔叔和婶婶都试着理解我 | 
| [08:54] | They actually invited me over as soon as I got back. | 我一回去 他们就邀请我做客 | 
| [08:57] | Wait, really? | 等一下 真的吗 | 
| [08:59] | I thought your uncle Charles was uber conservative. | 我还以为你叔叔查尔斯超级保守呢 | 
| [09:04] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [09:05] | You think they’re just trying to be polite? | 你觉得他们只是以礼相待吗 | 
| [09:06] | Well, at this point, with my family, | 此时此刻 对我家人来说 | 
| [09:09] | polite sounds pretty damn good. | 互相以礼相待再合适不过了 | 
| [09:14] | It was busy last night. | 昨晚忙疯了 | 
| [09:15] | People are still talking about that commercial Silver made. | 大家还在谈论小银做的那个广告 | 
| [09:18] | Hey, give some props to the cast. | 给演员来点奖励呗 | 
| [09:20] | Uh, Academy Award for best wet, | 奥斯卡最佳 | 
| [09:23] | shirtless performance? | 湿身表演吗 | 
| [09:26] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 | 
| [09:27] | I can finally afford to fix that leak in the stockroom. | 我终于有钱修补储藏室的那个裂缝了 | 
| [09:32] | I’m really into this. | 我很喜欢这个酒吧 | 
| [09:34] | It’s like I was made for it, you know? | 似乎我生来就是做这个的 | 
| [09:36] | You sure you’re good with this? | 你确定你能处理好吗 | 
| [09:39] | Me? | 我 | 
| [09:40] | The baby? | 还有这个孩子 | 
| [09:46] | I’m more than good. | 相信我 | 
| [09:48] | I finally feel like my life makes sense. | 我终于感到人生有意义了 | 
| [09:55] | – Jim? – You’re alive. | -吉姆 -你还活着 | 
| [10:19] | The cable broke loose and whipped me into the water. | 电缆脱落把我打入了海里 | 
| [10:22] | I can’t believe you’re alive. | 真不敢相信你还活着 | 
| [10:24] | We searched for hours. | 我们找了你好几个小时 | 
| [10:25] | We sent out planes the next day and the day after that. | 派飞机找你找了两天 | 
| [10:27] | Big ocean. You fall in at night, you’re a dead man. | 大海无情 夜晚坠海 必死无疑 | 
| [10:30] | You know that should have been me, right? | 你知道死的本该是我 | 
| [10:32] | If I hadn’t have gotten sick, | 如果那晚我没生病 | 
| [10:33] | if you hadn’t have covered for me… | 如果你没替我… | 
| [10:35] | You wouldn’t have been there to take care of Jane, right? | 在那照顾简的也不会是你 | 
| [10:37] | You must have been so afraid. | 你一定害怕极了 | 
| [10:39] | Afraid that I’d never see you again. | 害怕再也不能和你相见 | 
| [10:41] | Of how worried you’d be. | 害怕你为我如此担心 | 
| [10:43] | That you’d be so lonely. | 害怕你孤独一人 | 
| [10:45] | Cabin cruiser picked me up. | 最后游艇把我捞上来 | 
| [10:47] | I grabbed onto a piece of wood, | 我抓住一块木头 | 
| [10:48] | and I don’t know how long I was in there, | 不知道在海里待了多久 | 
| [10:49] | but I was unconscious when they found me. | 他们发现我的时候 我已失去意识了 | 
| [10:52] | Took a few weeks to remember everything, | 我花了几周时间记起所有事情 | 
| [10:53] | and then I thought of you, | 之后我想起了你 | 
| [10:55] | and it all came back. | 所有的记忆都回来了 | 
| [11:00] | Minute I got into town, I came right over, | 然后我进了城 直接来到这 | 
| [11:02] | and now here we all are. | 现在我们相聚了 | 
| [11:15] | So I got a hotel just outside Santa Monica. | 我在圣塔莫尼卡外找了家旅馆 | 
| [11:18] | – I thought Janie and I would… – Oh. Yeah. | -我想和简… -太好了 | 
| [11:20] | Yeah, go, it’s stupid of me to… Of course, that’s great. | 去吧 我太笨了… 那太好了 | 
| [11:22] | Good, great, I’m gonna go grab my coat. | 好 我去拿我的外套 | 
| [11:27] | What are we gonna do? | 咱们要怎么办 | 
| [11:29] | I can’t tell him. | 我不能告诉他 | 
| [11:32] | We have to. | 咱们必须要告诉他 | 
| [11:33] | No, please, I can’t tell him, not now. | 别 求你了 至少现在我不能告诉他 | 
| [11:36] | Thanks again, buddy. | 再次谢谢你 兄弟 | 
| [11:38] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 | 
| [11:51] | 15 feet, nine inches. | 十五英尺 九英寸 | 
| [11:54] | Oh, Ivy, | 艾薇 | 
| [11:56] | I need your help with something. | 帮我点忙 | 
| [11:57] | Nope. | 没门 | 
| [11:59] | Come on, you like helping the world and all that. | 别这样 你喜欢拯救世界造福苍生 | 
| [12:01] | I want you to do a photo booth at my party. | 帮我在派对上做个展示板 | 
| [12:03] | “Your head on the shoulders of a great American.” | 写上”你的思想 决定了一位伟人的诞生” | 
| [12:05] | Help the democratic process. | 帮一下民主选举吧 | 
| [12:07] | Be fun, right? | 很有趣 不是吗 | 
| [12:08] | Actually, yeah, that sounds dope and so not like you. | 说真的 这事太不像你了 | 
| [12:11] | Come on, since when did you start caring about the world? | 得了吧 你从什么时候开始关心世界了 | 
| [12:13] | Oh, I accidentally watched a documentary. | 我偶然地看了个纪录片 | 
| [12:16] | It moved me. | 我被感动了 | 
| [12:18] | Sure, count me in. | 好吧 算我一个 | 
| [12:19] | I’m always down to support the democratic process. | 我一直支持民主选举 | 
| [12:21] | Fabulous. | 好极了 | 
| [12:23] | Max, I’m so glad you’re here. | 麦克斯 你在这真好 | 
| [12:27] | Okay. | 好嘞 | 
| [12:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:29] | Yeah, I’ve never been better. | 当然 好的不得了 | 
| [12:33] | Uh, you told me to round up some volunteers. | 你让我找些志愿者 | 
| [12:35] | Uh, Naomi, | 娜欧米 | 
| [12:36] | This is austin. | 这是奥斯汀 | 
| [12:38] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:40] | I mean, we’ve met. | 我是说 我们见过 | 
| [12:41] | We’ve, we’ve definitely met. | 我们的确见过 | 
| [12:44] | Oh, anyway, um, amazing thing– | 总之 神奇的是… | 
| [12:46] | Austin heard about our vote party | 奥斯汀听说了咱们的投票派对 | 
| [12:48] | and he has some great ideas. | 他有些好点子 | 
| [12:50] | Really? And what might those be? | 真的吗 您有何高招 | 
| [12:53] | – Go ahead. – How’s this? | -继续说 -你听这个怎么样 | 
| [12:55] | Strip registration. | 脱衣登记 | 
| [12:58] | So you get some gorgeous girls and you set them up | 你召集一些美女 让她们站在桌子上 | 
| [13:00] | at tables with registration cards, | 拿这登记卡 | 
| [13:02] | And, you know, they’re wearing a lot of layers of clothing… | 她们穿着很多层衣服… | 
| [13:04] | Well, not too many layers. | 不要太多层 | 
| [13:06] | But for every… let’s say ten voters who sign up, | 每有… 有十个参与投票的人 | 
| [13:09] | they take off a piece of clothing. | 美女们就脱掉一层衣服 | 
| [13:12] | I mean, everyone’s going to sign up. | 这样 所有人都会去登记投票了 | 
| [13:14] | Some twice. | 有些会参加两次 | 
| [13:17] | that is a lovely idea, Austin, | 奥斯汀 想法很不错 | 
| [13:19] | but I’m pretty sure we don’t need your help. | 但是我很确定我们不需要你的帮助 | 
| [13:21] | I think you do need me. | 我认为你需要我 | 
| [13:23] | He said he could get us a band. | 他说可以帮我们叫一个乐队 | 
| [13:25] | Yeah, my father knows some people in the music business, so… | 对 我父亲认识些搞音乐的人 所以… | 
| [13:30] | I bet his daddy can get us a nice jug band. | 我打赌他老爸能给我们找个好的即兴演奏乐队 | 
| [13:34] | How about I just surprise you? | 我给你个惊喜怎么样 | 
| [13:37] | After the way things went with dad, I… | 自从我向老爸摊牌之后 我… | 
| [13:39] | Really appreciate you inviting me over, uncle Charles. | 我很感激你能邀请我 查尔斯叔叔 | 
| [13:41] | Of course, Teddy. | 泰迪 当然会邀请你 | 
| [13:43] | Your lifestyle choice doesn’t matter to me. | 我并不在乎你选择何种生活 | 
| [13:45] | Have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [13:46] | It’s not really a choice. | 这不是一种选择 | 
| [13:48] | Figure of speech, sorry. | 抱歉 只是种比喻 | 
| [13:51] | Can’t keep up with the right thing to say. | 我词不达意了 | 
| [13:54] | Gay used to be a mood, you know. | 同性恋都很情绪化 | 
| [13:56] | What, what I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 | 
| [13:58] | you have my support, whatever you choose to do. | 我支持你 不管你选择什么 | 
| [14:01] | I really appreciate that. | 非常感谢 | 
| [14:03] | Well… you know you’ve always been a favorite of mine. | 我一向最喜欢你 | 
| [14:08] | I look at you, I still see the same little boy | 我看着你 我还会想起那个 | 
| [14:10] | who loved rolling down the front lawn, | 在门前草坪上打滚的小男孩 | 
| [14:11] | but, uh, people change, | 但是 人总是会变的 | 
| [14:14] | times change. | 时代也会变 | 
| [14:16] | Maybe I should change, too, | 如果我要竞选国会议员 | 
| [14:18] | if I’m gonna be running for congress. | 也许我也得改变 | 
| [14:21] | Congress? That’s great. | 国会议员吗 太棒了 | 
| [14:23] | 57th district’s wide open. | 第五十七区会一起参加竞选 | 
| [14:27] | It’s going to be a fight. | 所以竞争会很激烈 | 
| [14:29] | I’d like you to help me out. | 我想让你帮帮我的忙 | 
| [14:30] | Maybe you’d consider joining me at some of the campaign events. | 或许你可以考虑加入我的竞选活动 | 
| [14:34] | I… I-I don’t know, I’m not really that political. | 我不知道 我不是搞政治的料 | 
| [14:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 | 
| [14:39] | Just be yourself | 做你自己就好 | 
| [14:40] | And show that you support me the way I support you. | 像我支持你一样的支持我 | 
| [14:46] | You want me to make campaign commercials | 你想让我做个一个竞选的宣传吗 | 
| [14:49] | for a real congressional race? | 是真正的竞选吗 | 
| [14:51] | I, I don’t even know who’s running yet. | 我还不知道谁要竞选 | 
| [14:53] | Most college students don’t. | 大多数大学生都不知道 | 
| [14:54] | Who’s in congress decides what happens in this country | 国会议员决定着国家 | 
| [14:57] | on every level. | 各个阶层的发展 | 
| [14:58] | Marissa Harris is young… | 玛丽莎·哈里斯很年轻… | 
| [14:59] | – Is that your candidate? – And yours, | -那是你的候选人吗 -也是你的 | 
| [15:02] | I hope. | 希望如此 | 
| [15:03] | Okay, wait, I’m, I’m talking too fast. | 等下 我说的太快了 | 
| [15:06] | Just, you know, I’m, I’m excited, and her policies are great, | 我很高兴 她的政见很不错 | 
| [15:09] | but there’s more to her than that. | 没人比她更好 | 
| [15:11] | You know, she really believes | 你知道吗 她坚信 | 
| [15:12] | that one person can make a difference, | 一个人就能做出重大成就 | 
| [15:15] | like you did with your commercial. | 就像你和你的广告 | 
| [15:16] | Internet video. | 那只是网络视频 | 
| [15:18] | It was for my friend’s bar. | 给朋友的酒吧做宣传的 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah, but it was funny and, and you got people’s attention. | 没错 但它很有趣 你引起了人们的注意 | 
| [15:22] | Marissa has got some tough competition | 玛丽莎的竞争对手不容小觑 | 
| [15:25] | and we need young votes, and you can do that. | 我们需要年轻人的选票 你有能力做到 | 
| [15:29] | It’s going to be a demanding job, | 这份工作可能很苛刻 | 
| [15:30] | she’ll need you 24-7, | 她可能需要你随时工作 | 
| [15:32] | But you get full access to Marissa, | 但你可以近距离接近玛丽莎 | 
| [15:35] | no strings attached. | 没有任何条件 | 
| [15:38] | I… Wow. | 我 | 
| [15:39] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 | 
| [15:40] | Say yes. | 答应吧 | 
| [15:41] | Well, yes, I’m… I’m overwhelmed. | 当然要答应 我真不敢相信 | 
| [15:44] | Um, it’s amazing, yes. | 太不可思议了 是的 | 
| [15:46] | Amazing, great. | 太不可思议了 太棒了 | 
| [15:48] | I was supposed to meet my friend here. | 我本来是来见我朋友的 | 
| [15:49] | There he is. | 他来了 | 
| [15:50] | Teddy. | 泰迪 | 
| [15:52] | It’s going to blow your mind. | 我有个重大消息要告诉你 | 
| [15:53] | Teddy… I can’t believe this. | 泰迪 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [15:58] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到我还能见到你 | 
| [16:00] | Barcelona? | 他就是巴塞罗那的那位吗 | 
| [16:02] | Barcelona. Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那 巴塞罗那 | 
| [16:06] | So what happened to Big Bear and the ski lodge? | 大熊山和滑雪屋又怎么了 | 
| [16:08] | Ah, well, like you said, | 就像你说的 | 
| [16:09] | there’s nothing more fun than community service. | 没有什么事比社区工作更有趣的了 | 
| [16:12] | Oh, please, I’m not gonna stand here | 拜托 我不想站在这 | 
| [16:13] | and pretend to be impressed | 假装对你那长篇大论的 | 
| [16:14] | by your deep commitment to voter registration. | 选民登记表示印象深刻 | 
| [16:16] | Okay. Listen, you’re not into this any more than I am. | 听好 你不可能比我更喜欢这个工作 | 
| [16:19] | Okay, you’re just trying to impress Mr. Boy Scout in there. | 你只是想取悦某些政治家而已 | 
| [16:22] | You don’t know what I want. | 你不知道我想要什么 | 
| [16:24] | But I know what you need. | 但我知道你需要什么 | 
| [16:26] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:30] | Then I guess | 我猜 | 
| [16:32] | you know I need someone to, uh… | 你知道我需要某人 | 
| [16:36] | move the outdoor furniture | 帮我把户外家具搬走 | 
| [16:37] | to make room for the bandstand. | 好为舞台腾出空间 | 
| [16:39] | Sound good, Austin? | 不错吧 奥斯汀 | 
| [16:40] | I’m gonna go find Max. | 我要去找麦克斯了 | 
| [16:50] | So, what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 | 
| [16:52] | I thought you were going back to D.C. | 我以为你回华盛顿了 | 
| [16:53] | No, I took the year off, | 不 我把今年的安排取消了 | 
| [16:54] | mostly to recover from chasing you | 主要是为了从 | 
| [16:56] | up all those steps at the gaud church. | 咱俩在教堂的那些疯狂举动中恢复过来 | 
| [16:58] | Hey, you were the one who insisted we make it | 你才是那个一定要 | 
| [17:00] | to the top with a stomach full of tapas. | 把肚子吃撑的人吧 | 
| [17:02] | I had to impress you. | 我想被你记住啊 | 
| [17:04] | You did. | 你做到了 | 
| [17:05] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [17:06] | Well, I hope this does, too. | 我希望这次也如此 | 
| [17:08] | I’m working for marriage equality. | 我在为婚姻平等而努力 | 
| [17:09] | California is a key state. | 加利福尼亚州是很关键的一个州 | 
| [17:11] | Marissa Harris is young is running for congress, | 玛丽莎·哈里斯在竞选国会议员 她很年轻 | 
| [17:13] | so I volunteered. | 所以我自愿为她宣传 | 
| [17:15] | You’re working for a congressional candidate? | 你在为国会议员候选人工作吗 | 
| [17:16] | My uncle is running, 57th district. | 我叔叔也在竞选 是五十七区 | 
| [17:19] | The 57th? | 五十七区吗 | 
| [17:21] | That’s your uncle? | 那是你叔叔吗 | 
| [17:22] | He’s running against Marissa. | 他是玛丽莎的死对头 | 
| [17:24] | Wow, must be tough for you. | 你一定很压抑吧 | 
| [17:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [17:28] | I mean, the guy is a total homophobe. | 那家伙很厌恶同性恋的 | 
| [17:31] | That’s not my opinion; check his record. | 这不是我的臆断 他的档案这么写的 | 
| [17:33] | I mean, everything he believes and supports | 他所敬仰和支持的事 | 
| [17:35] | hurts people like us. | 伤害了我们这样的人 | 
| [17:37] | Look, he thinks what he thinks, but he’s my uncle. | 他的想法归想法 但他是我叔叔 | 
| [17:40] | Maybe he’s open to change. | 也许他也在改变 | 
| [17:42] | Maybe that’s why he asked me to help him on his campaign. | 也许这就是他让我在竞选上帮助他的原因 | 
| [17:44] | You said no, right? | 你拒绝了 对吧 | 
| [17:46] | Teddy, you’re a gay man. | 泰迪 你是个同性恋 | 
| [17:47] | The choices you make have to make sense. | 你选择的东西要有意义 | 
| [17:49] | This is important. | 这很重要 | 
| [17:51] | We could never be together if you’re going to work for him. | 如果你为他工作的话 我们不可能在一起的 | 
| [17:56] | So the date’s tonight. | 今晚的约会对象 | 
| [17:59] | They are so nice. | 都很不错哟 | 
| [18:01] | Investment bankers — ginormous bonuses. | 是投资银行家 绝对多金 | 
| [18:05] | I actually have this thing | 实际上我有事要做 | 
| [18:07] | that I have to do at my friend Naomi’s. | 我得去我朋友娜欧米那里 | 
| [18:08] | Okay, so you can either hang out with your friends for free | 那就看你到底是想免费和朋友玩 | 
| [18:11] | or hot guys for money. | 还是想有偿陪帅哥玩咯 | 
| [18:13] | Choices. | 二选一哦 | 
| [18:14] | Look, if you don’t want to do it, | 如果你不想做这个 | 
| [18:15] | I can totally find somebody else. | 我完全可以找别人 | 
| [18:16] | No, no, I do. | 不 不 我想做 | 
| [18:18] | I will do it. | 我会做的 | 
| [18:20] | Okay, I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [18:21] | Call me later. | 等下打我电话 | 
| [18:24] | Hey, Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [18:26] | – Hey. Hey, guys, what’s up? – Annie, | -伙计们 什么事 -安妮 | 
| [18:27] | our most responsible, reliable friend. | 我们最负责 最可靠的朋友 | 
| [18:30] | Uh, Silver here just got the most amazing job, uh, | 小银找到了一份最棒的工作 | 
| [18:32] | that’ll completely take up what little time we have for each other, | 害得我们完全没时间过两人世界 | 
| [18:35] | and so, | 所以 | 
| [18:36] | – We need a babysitter. – For Leila. | -我们需要个保姆 -给莉拉找的 | 
| [18:37] | She is grounded unless she is with someone responsible, you know, | 她被禁足了 得有个可靠的人人看着她 | 
| [18:40] | In loco parentis, if you would just be willing to be driven loco | 履行父母的职责 你能帮个忙吗 | 
| [18:44] | for the evening. | 就只有晚上 | 
| [18:44] | Okay. | 没问题 | 
| [18:46] | Oh, my god, thank you. | 天呐 太谢谢你了 | 
| [18:48] | – Thank you. – Thank you, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [18:50] | Pick her up tonight. | 今晚来接她 | 
| [18:51] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 | 
| [18:52] | Uh, oh, I’m, I’m, I’m sorry, guys, | 很抱歉 伙计们 | 
| [18:55] | I have dinner with Bree and her friends from New York. | 我得和布瑞还有她纽约来的朋友一起吃晚餐 | 
| [18:58] | So? You said Bree’s great. | 这样啊 你说过布瑞人很好的 | 
| [18:59] | I’m sure her friends are great. | 她的朋友肯定也很好 | 
| [19:00] | Just take Leila with you. | 那就把莉拉带上 | 
| [19:01] | Guys, I’m, I’m really sorry, but I can’t. | 非常抱歉 但是我带不了 | 
| [19:04] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 | 
| [19:06] | I just really can’t. | 带不了就是带不了 | 
| [19:07] | No, annie, you don’t understand. | 不 安妮 你不明白 | 
| [19:08] | We really need some time alone together, and… | 我俩非常需要一点二人世界 而且 | 
| [19:12] | I will pay you a thousand dollars. | 我付你一千美元 | 
| [19:13] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [19:14] | No! | 当然是玩笑 | 
| [19:16] | Annie, I just really, really need you to do this for me. | 安妮 我只是非常希望你能帮我这个忙 | 
| [19:20] | – Please. – Okay. | -拜托 -好吧 | 
| [19:22] | Awesome, great. Thank you, thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢你 | 
| [19:24] | – Let’s go. – You’re a rock star. | -我们走 -你帅呆了 | 
| [19:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:31] | Hey, did something spill? | 什么东西洒了吗 | 
| [19:33] | Jim came back. | 吉姆回来了 | 
| [19:35] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [19:36] | It’s a miracle, right? | 真是个奇迹 不是吗 | 
| [19:38] | Wait, Jim was here? | 等等 吉姆来过了 | 
| [19:39] | He said he was leaving. | 他说他准备离开的 | 
| [19:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [19:44] | Okay, you know how I thought that I had a stalker? | 你记得我说过有人跟踪我吧 | 
| [19:47] | Well, it wasn’t. | 其实不是 | 
| [19:48] | It was Jim and he had been watching you and Jane. | 那个人是吉姆 他观察你和简很久了 | 
| [19:52] | He said he could tell | 他说他看得出来 | 
| [19:52] | that there was something between the two of you. | 你和简有点不清不白 | 
| [19:54] | But he, he acted like he just got here. | 但他表现得像刚到这儿似的 | 
| [19:56] | He said if you were happy, | 他说如果你俩在一起会幸福 | 
| [19:57] | He would just go away. | 他就离开 | 
| [20:04] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪里 | 
| [20:06] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [20:07] | My wife? | 我的妻子 | 
| [20:10] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:11] | Liam, yeah, why? | 利亚姆 没事啊 怎么了 | 
| [20:13] | Jim talked to Adrianna, | 吉姆和阿德里安娜谈了 | 
| [20:15] | he’s been watching us for a week. | 这一周来他一直在观察咱们 | 
| [20:17] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不跟我说呢 | 
| [20:18] | I’m your friend. | 我是你朋友啊 | 
| [20:19] | Friend? | 朋友 | 
| [20:20] | You stole my wife. | 你抢了我妻子 | 
| [20:21] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你就不想说点什么吗 | 
| [20:24] | Because we didn’t want to hurt you. | 因为我们不想伤害你 | 
| [20:26] | no, Jim! | 吉姆 别打了 | 
| [20:27] | Liam, no. | 利亚姆 别打了 | 
| [20:29] | When did it start, huh? | 你俩啥时候勾搭上的 | 
| [20:31] | – Stop, stop! Get off him! – When did it start, huh, | -住手 放开他 -什么时候开始的 | 
| [20:37] | You idiot, she’s pregnant. | 你个笨蛋 她怀孕了 | 
| [20:39] | She’s what? | 什么 | 
| [20:42] | All right, we’re gonna get you to a hospital. | 没事的 我们这就送你去医院 | 
| [20:53] | This way, ladies, okay, | 这边 女士们 | 
| [20:54] | So, girls, it’s going to go right directly between the lanterns, | 这个要放在两个壁灯的正中间 | 
| [20:59] | a little to the left. | 稍微往左放一点 | 
| [21:02] | Max, sweetheart, | 麦克斯 亲爱的 | 
| [21:04] | the Washington Monument is in Sherman Oaks, and I need… | 华盛顿纪念碑在谢曼橡树区 我还需要… | 
| [21:06] | It’s actually in Washington. | 纪念碑不是在华盛顿州吗 | 
| [21:07] | No, it’s a cake. | 那其实是个蛋糕 | 
| [21:08] | I need somebody to go pick up the… | 我需要有人去取一下… | 
| [21:11] | There’s Austin. | 奥斯汀来了 | 
| [21:12] | Could you be a dear and use that big, practical, | 你能当一次好人用你那辆又大又实用的 | 
| [21:15] | useful truck of yours to go pick up the cake? | 卡车去把蛋糕取回来吗 | 
| [21:17] | I’ll pick up the cake. | 我去取就成了 | 
| [21:18] | No, I need you here, and I need him to be there. | 不 你待在这儿 他去取 | 
| [21:21] | – I should probably stay with the band. – He’s right. | -我最好和乐队在一起 -他说的没错 | 
| [21:24] | I’m sure Austin can help with whatever you need here. | 我相信奥斯汀什么忙都愿意帮 | 
| [21:28] | Of course. | 当然啦 | 
| [21:41] | I’ll hurry back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [21:46] | Well, you heard the man. | 你听见他怎么说的了 | 
| [21:48] | Just tell me what you need. | 只需告诉我你需要什么 | 
| [22:02] | How is she? | 她情况如何 | 
| [22:05] | She has a mild concussion. | 有点轻微脑震荡 | 
| [22:07] | They want her for a few more hours just to– I don’t know– | 医生希望让她再多待一段时间 | 
| [22:11] | Keep an eye on her. | 观察一下 | 
| [22:12] | The baby? | 孩子呢 | 
| [22:13] | He said it’s fine in there. | 医生说没事 | 
| [22:15] | Nature protects the weak from thoughtless jerks. | 天佑弱者不受伤害 | 
| [22:24] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 | 
| [22:26] | Yeah, you shouldn’t be the one to apologize. | 你不应该道歉 | 
| [22:28] | True. | 没错 | 
| [22:31] | I mean, I shouldn’t have even… | 我是说 我真不该… | 
| [22:32] | No. You shouldn’t have. | 是的 你的确不该和她在一起 | 
| [22:37] | But you did. | 但你已经这么做了 | 
| [22:40] | In fairness to you, I was dead, | 公平地说 其实你以为我死了 | 
| [22:42] | – So… -Yeah, but still… | -所以… -话是没错 但是… | 
| [22:44] | No. Liam, here’s the thing. | 不 利亚姆 问题是 | 
| [22:46] | You knew she was my wife, yeah. | 你知道她是我的妻子 | 
| [22:51] | But she also knew that was my baby. | 但她也清楚她怀的是我的孩子 | 
| [22:55] | and you were there for both of them. | 你在关键时刻 | 
| [22:57] | You stepped up. | 挺身而出 | 
| [23:01] | Jane’s a great girl. | 简是个好女孩 | 
| [23:02] | I know, right? | 我知道 | 
| [23:04] | Oh, she… I don’t deserve her. | 我配不上她 | 
| [23:08] | If you think that you’re the one she wants, | 如果你认为你是她的真命天子 | 
| [23:10] | I… no. I’m not. | 不 我不是 | 
| [23:15] | Jane came to me because we were both grieving. | 简来找我是因为我俩都悲痛欲绝 | 
| [23:18] | Jim, she loves you. | 吉姆 她很爱你 | 
| [23:21] | I’m glad she has you back. | 你回来了我很替她高兴 | 
| [23:26] | I’m glad I have you back. | 我也很高兴 | 
| [23:30] | Come on, that’s my favorite. | 拜托 这张是我的最爱 | 
| [23:31] | – You don’t like that at all? – No. | -你一点儿也不喜欢 -不 | 
| [23:32] | Is Jane gonna be okay? | 简没事吧 | 
| [23:34] | Everything is fine. | 都很好 | 
| [23:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll talk to you later. | 别担心 一会儿再聊 | 
| [23:36] | – Dude, are you serious? – Bye. | -伙计你没开玩笑吧 -再见 | 
| [23:39] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -你们好啊 -好 | 
| [23:41] | – Ooh, CDs. – Yup. | -唱片啊 -没错 | 
| [23:42] | Uh, Ivy’s actually shooting me a cover. | 艾薇在帮我拍摄封面 | 
| [23:45] | She swears she got some crazy good shots on the beach. | 据说她在沙滩上拍到了一些很不错的照片 | 
| [23:47] | Check it out. | 你来看看 | 
| [23:47] | Are you…? Oh, that is so good. | 你… 这些拍得很好的 | 
| [23:51] | Wow. These are really terrific. | 拍得真不错啊 | 
| [23:54] | Ivy, you’re really good at this. | 艾薇 你拍照片真有一套 | 
| [23:56] | – Thanks. – Yeah, she better be. | -谢啦 -她最好会拍 | 
| [23:58] | I need to start moving these things, | 我必须有些实质性的进展 | 
| [23:59] | or I’m gonna have to tell Liam to start using them as coasters. | 不然就只能把这些唱片给利亚姆做杯垫了 | 
| [24:02] | Well, sometimes it takes a while to get attention. | 有些时候想要出名的确需要时间 | 
| [24:04] | Which isn’t the worst thing. | 这不算最糟的 | 
| [24:06] | Yeah, well, Cobra Starship is playing at Naomi’s tonight, | 眼镜蛇飞船乐队今晚在娜欧米的派对表演 | 
| [24:09] | so I have to go watch and see | 所以我要去看看 | 
| [24:10] | what I’m not gonna be doing with the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都干不了的职业到底是怎么样的 | 
| [24:12] | I know their manager. | 我认识他们的经纪人 | 
| [24:14] | He’s a nice guy. | 他人很好 | 
| [24:15] | You know their manager? | 你认识他们的经纪人 | 
| [24:17] | Can you get him my CD? | 你能把我的唱片给他吗 | 
| [24:18] | Dixon, I’m not invited to Naomi’s party. | 迪克森 我没被邀请去娜欧米的派对 | 
| [24:21] | No, everybody is. | 错了 所有人都被邀请了 | 
| [24:22] | Democrats, Republicans, Communists, | 民主派 共和派 共产党 | 
| [24:24] | even you. | 你也可以去 | 
| [24:25] | What? Look, | 怎么了 | 
| [24:27] | I would do it myself, but nobody wants to know somebody | 我当然愿意自己给他 但是没人愿意 | 
| [24:30] | if they don’t already know them, so… | 理自己不认识的人 所以… | 
| [24:32] | You got to do this for me. | 你必须得帮我这个忙 | 
| [24:34] | Please, just help a brother out, please? | 拜托 帮兄弟我一把吧 拜托 | 
| [24:37] | So, just a quick dinner, | 简单吃顿晚饭 | 
| [24:39] | and then we go straight home. | 然后直接回家 | 
| [24:40] | No, no, no, no, no. No rush! | 别 别 别那么急 | 
| [24:42] | Navid and I are going to sneak out of Naomi’s party, | 纳维和我要从娜欧米的派对上溜出来 | 
| [24:45] | we’re gonna come back here, so just bring her home super late. | 回到这里 所以越晚带她回来越好 | 
| [24:48] | You girls have fun! | 祝愿你们玩得开心 | 
| [24:52] | They just want to have sex. | 他们就是想上床罢了 | 
| [24:54] | Good night. | 晚上愉快 | 
| [25:15] | Hidden treasure. | 藏了什么宝贝 | 
| [25:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [25:24] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [26:28] | Looking good, girls. | 大家看起来很不错嘛 | 
| [26:30] | Naomi, it’s Max. | 娜欧米 麦克斯的电话 | 
| [26:32] | Oh, thank you. Take off a couple more layers. | 谢谢 你最好少穿几层 | 
| [26:34] | Max, hi, honey. What?! | 麦克斯 亲爱的 什么 | 
| [26:37] | Ah, I hate the 405! | 我恨405号高速 | 
| [26:39] | Okay, well, just hurry. | 好吧 快点回来 | 
| [26:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [26:42] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [26:46] | Well, good job. | 干得不错 | 
| [26:47] | How does your father know Cobra Starship? | 你父亲怎么认识眼镜蛇飞船乐队的 | 
| [26:49] | Oh, I’ll be more than happy to explain in a quieter place. | 我更希望在一个安静点的地方解释 | 
| [26:52] | How’s your room? | 你房间怎么样 | 
| [26:53] | No, no. No, this is not happening. | 不 不 没门 | 
| [26:55] | Okay? And you know what? Would you look at that? | 明白吗 你知道吗 你看那儿 | 
| [26:58] | We just ran out of sparkling water. | 我们的苏打水没了 | 
| [26:59] | I’m gonna go get some. It’s outside. | 我去外面拿点来 | 
| [27:01] | Perfect. | 太棒了 | 
| [27:04] | I… | 我… | 
| [27:06] | Oh, you are not getting sparkling water. | 你不是去拿苏打水 | 
| [27:09] | You just can’t deal with how I make you feel. | 而是不能正视你对我的感觉 | 
| [27:10] | You make me feel like I need a bath. | 你让我觉得得去洗个澡了 | 
| [27:12] | Oh, perfect. Shower’s upstairs. | 好极了 浴室就在楼上 | 
| [27:14] | You know what? | 你给我听着 | 
| [27:15] | – Get out! – What? | -滚出去 -什么 | 
| [27:17] | Go! | 滚 | 
| [27:18] | Shoo! Get lost. | 立即消失 | 
| [27:20] | I… I am a good person, and I have a boyfriend. | 我是个好女孩 我有男朋友了 | 
| [27:23] | Well, you’re only as good as your last good-bye, honey. | 你和你的上一次告别一样好 亲爱的 | 
| [27:25] | Then, good, good, good-bye. | 那么 再见 | 
| [27:27] | Naomi, just shut up For a second, okay? | 娜欧米 先听我说一会好吗 | 
| [27:29] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 | 
| [27:30] | The door locks automatically, Austin. | 这门是自动锁的 奥斯汀 | 
| [27:34] | Hello?! | 有人吗 | 
| [27:38] | Can someone please let us in? Hello! | 能来个人开下门吗 有人吗 | 
| [27:40] | You know, maybe you shouldn’t have such loud parties. | 也许你不该把派对搞得这么喧嚣的 | 
| [27:42] | Be quiet, and help me get back into my house! | 安静点 帮我回到自己的房子里 | 
| [27:50] | Hello?! | 有人吗 | 
| [27:53] | Okay, uh, listen, Leila, | 好的 听着 莉拉 | 
| [27:55] | If you get bored, we could totally go home. | 如果你觉得无聊 我们完全可以回家 | 
| [27:57] | Why? I thought these guys were | 为什么 这些人不是 | 
| [27:59] | big friends of this girl, Bree. | 这个叫布瑞的女孩的大人物朋友么 | 
| [28:01] | Well, they are, but I don’t really know them that well. | 是的 但我和他们也不熟 | 
| [28:03] | Annie, you brought somebody! | 安妮 你带女伴来了啊 | 
| [28:05] | Oh, great. | 太好了 | 
| [28:06] | Hi. I’m Leila. | 我是莉拉 | 
| [28:08] | Well, hello, Leila. | 你好 莉拉 | 
| [28:10] | I can see this dinner is going to be worth every penny. | 看来这顿饭是物有所值了 | 
| [28:14] | Well, may I buy you something to drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [28:16] | Please. Very dry Martini, | 好啊 要杯很辣的马蒂尼 | 
| [28:18] | two olives. I’m starved. | 放两颗橄榄 我饿了 | 
| [28:20] | I’m-I’m sorry, but Leila, | 不好意思 但是莉拉 | 
| [28:22] | You know you shouldn’t be drinking. | 你应该清楚自己不该喝酒的 | 
| [28:25] | Well, she’s an alcoholic. | 她是个酒鬼 | 
| [28:27] | Oh. Oops, busted. | 噗 被发现了 | 
| [28:29] | Anyone got any weed? | 有人身上有烟草吗 | 
| [28:56] | After shaking that man’s hand, | 和那人握手之后 | 
| [28:58] | I better count and make sure I have all my fingers. | 我最好数数自己十指是否还在 | 
| [29:01] | Oh, Marissa, | 玛丽莎 | 
| [29:03] | This is Erin Silver, | 这位是艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [29:04] | The videographer I was telling you about. | 我之前和你提过的影视制作人 | 
| [29:05] | Oh, so you’re the video whiz. | 你就是那个视频制作奇才啊 | 
| [29:07] | I guess, yeah, sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [29:10] | I hope I’m up to it. | 我希望自己能胜任这份工作 | 
| [29:11] | Oh, you are if you believe in what you’re doing. | 你只要对自己所做的抱有信仰就能做好 | 
| [29:14] | You want to help people? | 你想帮到大家 | 
| [29:15] | You don’t just say it’s complicated, even if it is. | 就不会只是说这很复杂 就算它是 | 
| [29:18] | You work through the complications, and you do it. | 也要克服种种难关 去实现它 | 
| [29:21] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 | 
| [29:23] | So, you’re in? | 这么说你加入了 | 
| [29:24] | – Yeah, I’m in. – Good. | -是的 我加入 -太好了 | 
| [29:27] | I swear you’re gonna suffer for this. | 我发誓你会为此付出代价的 | 
| [29:29] | Oh, I’m suffering. | 我正在付出代价呢 | 
| [29:31] | And it’s so sweet. | 而且感觉如此甜蜜 | 
| [29:32] | Stop right there. Do not move. | 站在那里 别动 | 
| [29:36] | This is my house. | 这是我家 | 
| [29:37] | Let’s see those hands. | 把手举起来 | 
| [29:49] | Okay, I understand there are very important people | 我知道派对里面有 | 
| [29:52] | inside the party. | 很重要的人物 | 
| [29:54] | I’m Naomi Clark, | 我是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [29:56] | A very important person outside the party. | 是派对外面很重要的人物 | 
| [29:59] | And he is? | 他呢 | 
| [30:02] | I haven’t the faintest idea who he is. | 我也不知道他是从哪里冒出来的 | 
| [30:04] | You have no I.D., and you’re breaking into a political event. | 你没有身份证 并闯入了一个政治聚会 | 
| [30:07] | To get back into my house. | 我回我家 | 
| [30:09] | It’s my party. You can ask anyone. | 这派对是我办的 你随便问问就知道 | 
| [30:11] | I mean, who else would come up with “Strip the vote”? | 还有谁能想出”脱衣投票”这种点子呢 | 
| [30:12] | Uh, actually, that was me, and there is an easy way | 事实上那是我提出的 还有个简单方法 | 
| [30:15] | to prove this is Naomi Clark and | 证明她是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [30:17] | this is her house. | 以及这是她家 | 
| [30:18] | If you just check the name for priors. | 你们只要查查这个名字的犯罪前科 | 
| [30:19] | She was busted for growing pot about three months ago? | 她大概三个月前曾因种植大麻被捕 | 
| [30:22] | Austin! | 奥斯汀 | 
| [30:26] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 | 
| [30:29] | Are you really throwing us into a van?! | 你们就这样把我们扔进一辆货车里吗 | 
| [30:34] | You know… | 你知道的 | 
| [30:35] | Don’t… speak. | 别 说话 | 
| [30:40] | Not only are these people impossible, | 这帮人不仅不可理喻 | 
| [30:41] | but they are absolutely stupid! | 而且还是十足的笨蛋 | 
| [30:44] | Do they really think a dangerous subversive | 他们真以为一个危险分子 | 
| [30:46] | could afford a dress like this? | 能买得起像这样的衣服吗 | 
| [30:52] | It’s… It’s really hot in here. | 这里面真热 | 
| [30:54] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 | 
| [30:56] | Might as well settle in, you know? | 那就将就一下吧 | 
| [30:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [31:01] | It’s hot in here. | 这里面太热了 | 
| [31:09] | So, if you’re working for Marissa, | 如果你加入玛丽莎的团队 | 
| [31:12] | does that mean you and I can’t be friends, either? | 是否也意味着我们不能做朋友了 | 
| [31:14] | If you and I are still friends | 你出柜时我俩还在拍拖 | 
| [31:15] | after you came out while we were dating, | 如果在那之后我们还是朋友 | 
| [31:17] | I don’t think an election can pull us apart. | 我不觉得一次选举就能让我们关系破裂 | 
| [31:19] | See, why can’t Shane say something like that? | 为什么肖恩不像你这么说呢 | 
| [31:21] | I mean, why does he have to think our feelings depend on politics? | 他为什么非要觉得我们的感情取决于政治立场 | 
| [31:24] | I mean, this is about family for me. | 可这又关乎我的家人 | 
| [31:27] | Well, I mean, maybe you just need to tell him that. | 也许你只需和他说清楚这点 | 
| [31:34] | God, look. Adrianna. | 天呐 看 阿德里安娜 | 
| [31:37] | You want me to go say something? | 你想过去说点什么吗 | 
| [31:39] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [31:40] | Got worse problems to deal with than her. | 还有比她更棘手的问题 | 
| [31:42] | I got to go find Navid. | 我得先去找纳维 | 
| [31:43] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [31:48] | Okay, well, he can’t promise anything. | 好了 不能对他抱什么希望 | 
| [31:50] | But I really hope that he likes your EP. | 但我真心希望他能肯定你的唱片 | 
| [31:52] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [32:00] | Where have you been my entire life? | 一日不见 如隔三秋 | 
| [32:03] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 | 
| [32:06] | What did I do? | 我做错了什么 | 
| [32:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [32:10] | I found the money. | 我发现了那笔钱 | 
| [32:12] | Tell me what it’s for. | 告诉我那是做什么用的 | 
| [32:14] | Please. You have to tell me now. I… | 拜托 你现在就得告诉我 我… | 
| [32:15] | Oh, hey, just, I needed some money, that’s all. | 我需要一笔钱 仅此而已 | 
| [32:18] | Well, then Bieber– he rented a studio space… | 然后比伯 他租了我们的摄影棚 | 
| [32:20] | Bieber pays his bills in cash? | 比伯会付现金吗 | 
| [32:22] | I found $100,000 in that bag. | 我在那个购物袋里发现了十万美元 | 
| [32:25] | Plus, you bought Dixon a recording studio for a week, | 另外 你为迪克森租了一个星期的录音棚 | 
| [32:29] | and then you financed my commercial shoot. | 之后又资助我的商业广告拍摄 | 
| [32:31] | That is not a fee for renting a stage at shirazi studios. | 谢拉兹工作室收的租金可没有那么多 | 
| [32:34] | God, it is kind of. | 天 还真有那么多 | 
| [32:37] | Do remember the dirtbag my sister was dating? | 你还记得那个和我妹妹拍拖的小混混吗 | 
| [32:39] | I borrowed money from my uncle Amal to buy this guy off, | 我向艾玛叔叔借钱给他做分手费 | 
| [32:43] | But my uncle is now making me pay it back in stage space. | 作为回报 我叔叔现在要使用拍摄场地 | 
| [32:48] | He’s got stolen cars back there. | 他在那里面放赃车 | 
| [32:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:54] | Go to the police. | 去报警 | 
| [32:55] | No, if I go to the cops, I’m implicated. | 不 如果我去报警 自己也会牵涉其中 | 
| [32:58] | I’d go to jail. Do you want that? | 我会坐牢 你想那样吗 | 
| [33:00] | No, but you can’t take the money. | 不想 但你不能收那些赃款 | 
| [33:01] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 | 
| [33:02] | Yeah, who is stuck in a mess. | 是啊 身陷囹圄的好人 | 
| [33:04] | Yeah, I’m trying to fix this, okay? | 我正努力摆平这件事 好吗 | 
| [33:06] | But the only good I can do is to let my uncle do something bad. | 但我唯一能做的就是帮我叔叔做坏事 | 
| [33:10] | Navid… I don’t know, okay? I got to go. | 纳维 我不知道怎么做 我得走了 | 
| [33:15] | Silver? | 小银 | 
| [33:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [33:29] | You decide to join me up there? | 你打算加入我的竞选吗 | 
| [33:32] | Uncle Charles, I-I still don’t know. | 查尔斯叔叔 我还不知道 | 
| [33:34] | Son, listen to me. | 孩子 听我说 | 
| [33:35] | I believe in things and stand for things | 我信仰的和主张的东西 | 
| [33:37] | that-that some people disagree with. | 有些人可能不赞同 | 
| [33:38] | You know, maybe that makes me old-fashioned, | 也许这让我看起来像个老顽固 | 
| [33:41] | But part of being old-fashioned is sticking by my own. | 但老顽固的一个特点就是坚持自我 | 
| [33:45] | Whatever you decide to do about this campaign, | 不管这次竞选你站在哪边 | 
| [33:47] | nothing can change that. | 都要坚持自己的立场 | 
| [33:50] | – All right. Thanks. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -好 | 
| [33:57] | Tijuana sounds good. | 提华纳听起来是个好地方啊 | 
| [33:59] | Okay, guys, well, we’ve seen the ocean, | 伙计们 我们见过大海了 | 
| [34:03] | so I think it’s about time we call it a night, yeah? | 我想今晚就到此为止吧 好吗 | 
| [34:05] | I know. Let’s go skinny-dipping! | 我知道 我们去裸泳吧 | 
| [34:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [34:09] | No, no, you keep your shirt on, okay? | 不要脱衣服 好吗 | 
| [34:11] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你才不管不着我呢 | 
| [34:12] | Oh, yes, I can, and this stops now, all right? | 不 我能 你不要这样了 好吗 | 
| [34:15] | No… No skinny-dipping, we are not going to a strip club, | 不许裸泳 我们不会去脱衣舞俱乐部的 | 
| [34:18] | and we are not going to Tijuana for mojitos. | 而且 我们也不会去提华纳喝酒 | 
| [34:20] | Well, if we aren’t gonna have any fun, | 那如果我们不陪他们找点乐子 | 
| [34:22] | then what are they paying you for? | 他们付钱让我们来干嘛的 | 
| [34:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:27] | Come on. Those guys aren’t your friends. | 拜托 那些人才不是你的朋友呢 | 
| [34:29] | The guy even said, dinner with us is worth every penny. | 那个男人还说 花钱和我们吃饭太值了 | 
| [34:33] | You get paid to hang out with them, right? | 你陪玩是收钱的 对吧 | 
| [34:36] | Oh, my god, Leila, you cannot tell anybody.Okay? | 天呐 莉拉 不要告诉别人 好吗 | 
| [34:39] | Please, promise me. I could get kicked out of CU. | 保证你不会说出去 我会被学校开除的 | 
| [34:42] | I don’t even know what I would… | 我甚至不知道我要… | 
| [34:43] | Oh, don’t get all sad and pathetic. | 不要说的那么可怜巴巴的 | 
| [34:45] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 | 
| [34:48] | So do I get a cut? | 那我可以分一杯羹吗 | 
| [34:53] | Good evening, everybody. | 各位 晚上好 | 
| [34:54] | I would love to tell you why you should vote for me, | 我很乐意告诉大家 投我一票的原因 | 
| [34:58] | but this is a bipartisan event, | 但这次是两党合作的大事 | 
| [35:00] | So I’ll just say, | 所以我只说一点 | 
| [35:02] | It’s easy to say, “I’m a good person, | 我是一个好人 我有正确的想法 | 
| [35:05] | and I think the right things.” | 这句话说起来很简单 | 
| [35:07] | But thinking right just isn’t the same as doing right. | 但有想法和实践它 是很不一样的 | 
| [35:12] | So get out, get registered, | 所以 请大家站出来 登记投票吧 | 
| [35:15] | and fight for what you believe. | 为你自己的理想而奋斗 | 
| [35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:26] | My opponent and I may not agree on much, | 也许我的很多观点和竞争对手不一样 | 
| [35:29] | but I support everything she just said. | 但我支持她刚刚说的每一句话 | 
| [35:33] | We live in a country where every voice | 在我们的祖国 每个声音 | 
| [35:35] | and every vote counts. | 每张选票 都举足轻重 | 
| [35:38] | And to get your voice to count | 让你的声音受到重视 | 
| [35:41] | is to stand up for what you believe. | 就是拥护你自己的信仰 | 
| [35:43] | Yes. | 同意 | 
| [35:44] | Which is why I am proud to stand here tonight | 这就是为什么 我今晚很骄傲地 | 
| [35:46] | with the many different voices that make up my family. | 同家人站在这里 尽管我们的观念不尽相同 | 
| [36:03] | Where are they?! | 他们到底在哪 | 
| [36:05] | It’s so hot in here. | 车里面热死了 | 
| [36:07] | What if we suffocate? | 如果我们窒息而死怎么办 | 
| [36:09] | I mean, I can’t… I can’t stand this. | 我说 我受不了了 | 
| [36:11] | My-my dress is just sticking to my skin. | 我的衣服黏在我身上 | 
| [36:14] | Well, I mean, what are you wearing? Is this rayon? | 你衣服是什么材质的 人造纤维吗 | 
| [36:15] | Well, I’m just saying, it’s not making you any cooler. | 这种衣服可一点都不凉快 | 
| [36:18] | You actually think that I would wear rayon? | 你真的认为 我是会穿人造纤维的人吗 | 
| [36:21] | It’s silk, you redneck. | 这是丝绸 你这个乡巴佬 | 
| [36:23] | Well, silk’s worse. | 丝绸就更糟了 | 
| [36:24] | I’m telling you, just take it off. | 我跟你说 就脱了它呗 | 
| [36:26] | It helps. | 脱了会凉快点 | 
| [36:29] | Don’t look. | 不许偷看 | 
| [36:38] | It’s not like I haven’t seen that before, you know? | 以前又不是没看过 不是吗 | 
| [36:43] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么样的人吗 | 
| [36:45] | You are a spoiled, little immature brat. | 你就是一个被宠坏的 幼稚的小屁孩 | 
| [36:50] | I cannot believe I was with you. | 我无法想象我和你睡过 | 
| [36:52] | You just want to break me and Max up | 你就是想拆散我和麦克斯 | 
| [36:54] | because that would be one big hoot. | 因为那对你来说是一项大成就 | 
| [36:56] | That’s it, isn’t it, Austin? | 就是这样的 对不对 奥斯汀 | 
| [36:58] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 | 
| [36:59] | – The truth? – Mm. | -真相 -对 | 
| [37:02] | The truth is… I don’t want to see you with Max | 真相是 我不想你和麦克斯在一起因为 | 
| [37:05] | because I can’t stand the thought of you with him and not me. | 我无法忍受和你在一起的人是他而不是我 | 
| [37:07] | And it’s not because I’m some immature brat. | 这不是因为我是什么幼稚的小屁孩 | 
| [37:10] | I’m crazy about you, Naomi. | 我迷上你了 娜欧米 | 
| [37:30] | Where are your clothes? | 你们为什么不穿衣服 | 
| [37:32] | Hey, it’s just really hot in here, man. | 只是因为这里面太热了 老弟 | 
| [37:34] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的那样 | 
| [37:35] | Okay, stop. | 好了 闭嘴 | 
| [37:37] | Yes, it is very hot, | 是 这里面是很热 | 
| [37:38] | but Max, I have to tell you something. | 但我有些事情要告诉你 麦克斯 | 
| [37:40] | Okay? Listen. | 好吗 听着 | 
| [37:41] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我 | 
| [37:44] | I had sex with Austin. | 我和奥斯汀睡过 | 
| [37:46] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [37:47] | Once. | 只有一次 | 
| [37:49] | Just now? | 就刚才吗 | 
| [37:50] | God, no, no, no, no, no. | 天呐 不是 不 不 不 | 
| [37:52] | Before you came back. | 是在你回来之前 | 
| [37:57] | Why didn’t…? | 你为什么不… | 
| [37:59] | Why didn’t you just tell me right away? | 我刚回来的时候 你怎么不告诉我 | 
| [38:00] | Because I don’t know. Because I was embarrassed. | 我也不知道 我觉得很羞愧 | 
| [38:03] | Because I wish it never happened. | 我希望那件事从未发生过 | 
| [38:05] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [38:06] | You bring out the best in me, okay? | 你发掘了我最好的一面 | 
| [38:08] | I would never risk losing that. | 我不会冒险失去你的 | 
| [38:12] | I feel nothing for you. | 我对你没感觉 | 
| [38:21] | If-if the lady says it’s nothing, | 如果这位小姐说没感觉 | 
| [38:23] | it’s-it’s nothing. | 那就是没感觉 | 
| [38:29] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [38:30] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [38:36] | Shane. | 肖恩 | 
| [38:38] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 | 
| [38:39] | Don’t bother, all right? I got the idea. | 不用麻烦了 好吗 我已经知道了 | 
| [38:40] | Can’t you understand? This is about my family. | 你就不能明白吗 这是关于我的家庭 | 
| [38:43] | My dad wouldn’t even speak to me after I came out. | 我出柜之后 我爸几乎都没和我说过话 | 
| [38:46] | My parents were shocked when I came out, too. | 我出柜的时候 我的父母也很震惊 | 
| [38:47] | Your dad’ll get over it. | 你爸会适应的 | 
| [38:49] | I don’t know that. | 但我并不确定 | 
| [38:50] | But I do know my uncle Charles backed me up | 我知道的是 当家里没有人理解我时 | 
| [38:52] | when no one else in my family would. | 只有查尔斯叔叔一直支持我 | 
| [38:54] | Yeah, well, great. | 是吗 那太好了 | 
| [38:55] | You can be gay in private, but just don’t ask | 你大可不必为了争取什么公民权利 | 
| [38:57] | for any civil rights or anything, right? | 而公开自己的同性恋身份 | 
| [38:59] | Your uncle is just using you | 你的叔叔只是在利用你 | 
| [39:01] | for votes that he doesn’t even deserve. | 争取那些他不配得到的选票 | 
| [39:02] | And what are you doing? | 那你在干什么 | 
| [39:04] | Using “Gay” to mean I have to think like you? | 就因为我也是同性恋 我就得听你的吗 | 
| [39:07] | You expect me to stand for stuff I’ve never even thought about, | 你想让我支持那些我从没考虑过的事情 | 
| [39:11] | or if I did, you know what? | 即使我考虑过 但你知道吗 | 
| [39:13] | 90% of the time, I probably agree with my uncle. | 我也极有可能会同意我叔叔的观点 | 
| [39:16] | But this isn’t about politics for me, Shane. | 但对我来说 这和政治无关 肖恩 | 
| [39:18] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 | 
| [39:20] | I knew when I came out, | 我知道我出柜的时候 | 
| [39:21] | I’d lose people I cared about. | 我失去了那些我在乎的人 | 
| [39:24] | Like my dad. | 比如说我爸 | 
| [39:26] | And now I have one chance to still have a family, | 现在我有一个机会去重新拥有家庭 | 
| [39:28] | and I am not going to let it slip by. | 我不会让这机会就这么溜走的 | 
| [39:31] | Even if it means losing people like you. | 即使这意味着我会失去你 | 
| [39:41] | Liam, are you okay? | 利亚姆 你还好吗 | 
| [39:43] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:46] | No. | 其实不怎么好 | 
| [39:47] | I will be. | 但我会好起来的 | 
| [39:48] | Oh, come here, you. | 来让我抱抱 | 
| [39:50] | Oh, you are the best. | 你是最棒的 | 
| [39:52] | Ever. | 永远都是 | 
| [39:53] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [39:55] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 | 
| [39:57] | Cobra Starship. | 眼镜蛇飞船乐队 | 
| [39:58] | Their manager loved my EP. | 他们的经理人喜欢我的唱片 | 
| [40:00] | They’re putting me up on their web site | 他们把我放在他们网站的首页了 | 
| [40:01] | as their favorite new artist of the month. | 说我是这个月他们最喜欢的新艺人 | 
| [40:02] | Guys, it’s happening. I’m getting there. | 伙计 确实发生了 我被放在首页了 | 
| [40:05] | – That is so wonderful. – Oh. Bring it in, come here. | -这太棒了 -不是吗 让我抱一下 | 
| [40:08] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 | 
| [40:10] | These things happen fast, though, okay, | 尽管这些事情发生的太突然了 | 
| [40:13] | so I’m sure that this whole thing is great, | 但我确定这是好事 | 
| [40:15] | but promise me you’ll be careful. | 不过你要保证你会小心点 | 
| [40:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [40:18] | This is me that you’re talking to. Promise? | 你在对我说话吗 保证吗 | 
| [40:21] | I swear. Guys, | 我都可以发誓了 伙计们 | 
| [40:22] | I’m blowing up, huh? | 我出名了 | 
| [40:24] | – Is the bar still open? – For you. | -酒吧现在还开吗 -为您效劳 | 
| [40:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢了 先生 | 
| [40:38] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 | 
| [40:40] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不和你一起回去了 | 
| [40:44] | I want to stay with Naomi for a little while. | 我要在娜欧米这里住一小阵 | 
| [40:47] | You and Leila can have my place. | 你和莉拉可以先住我家 | 
| [40:49] | Look, Silver, I tried… I tried to explain to you. | 听着 小银 我想向你解释 | 
| [40:52] | I know, and I know you. | 我知道 我了解你 | 
| [40:53] | You’re a good guy who has to do something bad. | 你是个好人 只是迫不得已才做坏事 | 
| [40:57] | Except that you don’t. | 只可惜这不是你该做的 | 
| [40:59] | Good guys do good things. | 好人应该做些好事 | 
| [41:02] | I just want you to do what’s right. | 我只是希望你不要走歪路 | 
| [41:06] | It’s complicated. | 这件事很复杂 | 
| [41:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 | 
| [41:08] | End this thing with Amal. | 去找艾玛了结这件事 | 
| [41:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [41:17] | Then I can’t be with you. | 那我不能再和你一起了 |