时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Annie Wilson, will you marry me? | 安妮·威尔森 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:06] | No. | 不 |
[00:07] | So we’re clear, this is a loan. | 我们说清楚了 这笔钱算我向你借的 |
[00:09] | You’re family, Navid, | 纳维 我们是一家人 |
[00:10] | and family should never say no. | 一家人之间绝不会说不的 |
[00:12] | I have this meeting with Juice Randall tomorrow | 我明天要和乔伊斯·兰德尔开个会 |
[00:13] | and I only have two tracks done. | 我却只做完了两首歌 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna have to pull a all-nighter | 我得熬通宵了 |
[00:16] | and I’m already losing energy. | 但现在已经体力不支了 |
[00:17] | I got my ADHD medication here somewhere. Here you go. | 我这里有些治疗注意力不集中的药 给你 |
[00:21] | You are a reminder of what happened this summer, | 你的出现提醒了我这个夏天发生的事 |
[00:23] | but not just the accident. | 但不仅仅是那个意外 |
[00:25] | See, I was supposed to be comforting my friend’s wife. | 我本应该去安慰我朋友的老婆 |
[00:28] | Instead, I started falling for her. | 结果我却爱上了她 |
[00:31] | We’ve needed a bigger house for years, | 我们多年来一直想找个大点的房子 |
[00:33] | and then you came along and stole it. | 而你却半路杀出从我们手中偷走了它 |
[00:35] | You’re the other bidder. | 你是另一个竞标者吗 |
[00:36] | You had me going through hell, | 即使我根本没机会进卡兰塔 |
[00:37] | even though I never had a chance to get into Kappa. | 你还是让我经历地狱般的考验 |
[00:40] | Your house was perfect for Kappa, but you never were. | 你的房子很适合卡兰塔 但你决不适合 |
[00:43] | I’m planning revenge on that bitch Holly. | 我要报复那个贱人霍莉 |
[00:45] | What she did was awful. | 她的确很过分 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna go drop out of Kappa. | 我还是退出卡兰塔吧 |
[00:48] | No! No, no, no, you can’t. I need someone on the inside. | 不行 你不用退 我要个线人在里面 |
[01:03] | Oh, look, the janitors got new uniforms. | 看呐 清洁工换新制服了啊 |
[01:07] | I kind of preferred the old ones. | 我还是比较喜欢以前的制服 |
[01:08] | This one’s very sunset streetwalker. | 这身打扮看起来像傍晚时分的站街女 |
[01:10] | Go to hell, Holly. | 给我滚 霍莉 |
[01:12] | This is all your fault. | 这都是被你害的 |
[01:14] | It may be my fault that you terrorized the football team, | 或许是我害得你成为橄榄球队的众矢之的 |
[01:16] | but it’s your fault the Dean sentenced you to community service. | 但你被院长罚做社区服务可是因为你自己的错 |
[01:19] | Please, I don’t need you or your stupid sorority. | 拜托 我根本不需要你和你脑残的姐妹会 |
[01:23] | Right. | 当然了 |
[01:26] | Well, I guess we’ll see you at the greek mixer tomorrow night. | 我想明晚可以看到你在联谊活动上的风采了 |
[01:29] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[01:30] | We won’t because it’s for greek members only. | 可能看不到了 因为只有联谊会成员才能参加 |
[01:33] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[01:37] | Missed a spot. | 有块污渍没擦干净哦 |
[01:52] | Go! | 走啦 |
[01:53] | Later. | 再等会 |
[01:55] | You’ve been saying that all week. | 你已经在这待了一星期了 |
[01:57] | There’s no more later. | 不能再等了 |
[01:58] | You’ve a bar to open. | 你的酒吧还得开业呢 |
[02:00] | Yeah, but this is more fun. | 没错 但和你在一起更有趣 |
[02:04] | This isn’t gonna pay the mortgage. | 这样会付不起贷款的 |
[02:07] | Well, as long as they don’t repossess the bed, we’re fine. | 只要这床不被收回就没事 |
[02:12] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[02:14] | We can’t keep avoiding real life. | 我们不能一直逃避现实 |
[02:17] | Get out there and scrub something. | 快下去把自己洗干净 |
[02:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[02:32] | In a minute. | 马上就来 |
[02:59] | Nice coat. Does it come with an igloo? | 外套不错啊 是爱斯基摩人穿的吗 |
[03:02] | I stocked the walk-in with eight-dozen cases of beer. | 我可是往大冰柜里装了八打啤酒 |
[03:07] | So you and Jane seem cute together. | 这么说你和简在一起了 |
[03:10] | How’s it going with you guys? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[03:11] | Yeah, can we not talk about that? | 我们能不谈这个吗 |
[03:14] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:18] | Listen, with everything that you did to Silver, | 鉴于你对小银的所作所为 |
[03:20] | it’s just kind of hard to pretend that we’re friends. | 我们很难装作还是朋友 |
[03:25] | I mean, we’ve been working together for a week. | 我们已经一起工作了一周了 |
[03:29] | You hired me. | 你雇了我 |
[03:30] | As a favor to Dixon. | 那只是帮迪克森的忙 |
[03:37] | Look, I’m happy to help you out with a job, | 我很高兴能给你提供工作 |
[03:39] | I really am, | 真的 |
[03:40] | but let’s just keep us at coworkers, okay? | 但我们只是同事关系 好吗 |
[03:55] | Don’t loss eye contact. | 一直看着我 |
[03:59] | Yes! It is so good! Dude. | 真是太赞了 老兄 |
[04:02] | It’s so… It’s like Jay-Z meets | 真是… 就和杰斯 |
[04:05] | some crazy rave dance party in the desert kind of good. | 出现在沙漠中的狂野舞蹈派对一样赞 |
[04:07] | You did it in three days? | 你真的只做了三天吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ve been really focused lately. | 是啊 我最近几天才能集中精力 |
[04:12] | And with Austin gone for a week, | 在奥斯汀离开的这个星期 |
[04:14] | I can get a lot of work done, | 我做了很多事 |
[04:16] | especially wit him not singing Garth or Sweating Taylor. | 尤其是可以不用听到他唱盖斯或者斯威夫特的歌 |
[04:19] | – Taylor swift is hot. – Yes. | -泰勒·斯威夫特很火辣的 -没错 |
[04:21] | I mean, if you’re into that whole blonde, perfect smile, | 我是说 如果你喜欢这种金发飘飘 笑容完美 |
[04:24] | perfect voice type of thing, which I’m clearly not. | 嗓音天籁类型的女生 显然不是我的菜 |
[04:27] | He’s not making it better. He has no idea. | 真是此地无银三百两啊 |
[04:29] | So, um, do you guys think it’s ready | 你们觉得利亚姆的酒吧 |
[04:32] | for Liam’s bar opening? | 可以开业了吗 |
[04:34] | – Definitely. – Are you kidding me? | -当然可以啊 -你开玩笑吧 |
[04:35] | Don’t-don’t second-guess yourself. It’s perfect. | 别再犹豫了 一切都很完美 |
[04:37] | Yeah. All right, all right, cool. | 对 没错 很好 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause the producer, Juice Randall, he’s coming, | 因为制作人乔伊斯·兰德尔就快来了 |
[04:42] | and if he likes it, | 如果他喜欢我的音乐 |
[04:44] | there’s no telling what could happen. | 接下来的好处就不用说了 |
[04:45] | He could let me produce a track on his next album. | 他可能会让我在他的下张专辑中做音轨 |
[04:49] | Mmm! It’s amazing! | 真是太棒了 |
[04:51] | Oh, uh, but I kinda promised him some stage time | 但我答应了给他一点 |
[04:55] | at the studio for a discount. | 录音室的折扣 |
[04:58] | You know, the-the record company kinda cut his budget. | 因为唱片公司减少了他的预算 |
[05:02] | No, no problem, man. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[05:04] | Just, uh, have him call my, uh, my assistant. | 给我的助理打电话就行了 |
[05:07] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[05:25] | Knock, knock. | 能进来吗 |
[05:28] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么啊 |
[05:29] | Oh, just some old junk. | 一些陈年旧物罢了 |
[05:32] | How’s my newest Kappa sister doing? | 我的新卡兰塔姐妹过得还好吗 |
[05:35] | Uh, I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[05:37] | You know, it’s just a big transition. | 这是个巨大的转变 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I totally know how you feel. | 我完全明白你的感受 |
[05:41] | It’s really hard leaving behind family and friends. | 没有家人和朋友确实很难熬 |
[05:43] | And speaking of friends, | 说到朋友 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry I was so harsh with your friend Naomi. | 我很抱歉对你的朋友娜欧米如此刻薄 |
[05:47] | That’s not usually how I do things here. | 这通常不是我的行事风格 |
[05:49] | Oh, no. Naomi? | 不 你说娜欧米 |
[05:51] | I mean, we just went to school together. | 我们只是高中同学 |
[05:53] | We were never really that close. | 并不是你想的那么亲密 |
[05:55] | Makes sense. | 这才对嘛 |
[05:57] | You’re so sophisticated, | 你是如此老练世故 涵养有加 |
[05:59] | and she’s so nouveau riche; | 而她则完全像个暴发户 |
[06:00] | living proof you can’t buy class. | 生活证明了涵养是金钱买不来的 |
[06:03] | Anyway, now that you’re officially a Kappa girl, | 总之 你现在已经正式成为卡兰塔的一员了 |
[06:06] | it’s time to pay your house dues. | 是时候交会费了 |
[06:07] | Uh, about that… | 这个… |
[06:10] | Look, I was supposed to get this inheritance money, | 我本来应该继承到一大笔遗产 |
[06:14] | and then things just got really complicated. | 但现在事情变得非常复杂 |
[06:17] | You think there’s any way that I could get an extension? | 我可以暂时缓交吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah, no worries. | 当然可以 别担心 |
[06:21] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[06:23] | Actually, maybe you could do me a favor in the meantime. | 事实上 或许你还可以帮我一个忙 |
[06:26] | Kappa is hosting the greek mixer tomorrow night, | 卡兰塔要主办明晚的联谊活动 |
[06:28] | and as you know, the house isn’t big enough to fit the crowd. | 你也知道 我们的会馆不够大 |
[06:31] | So I’ve been looking for other locations. | 所以我们得找其他地方 |
[06:33] | I hear you know someone who owns a beach bar. | 我听说你朋友开了一家海滩酒吧 |
[06:36] | Maybe you could hook a sister up? | 能帮姐姐这个忙吗 |
[06:38] | Oh… I-I-I don’t know about that. | 我也不知道行不行 |
[06:41] | Liam and I are not exactly on the best of terms. | 利亚姆和我并没有要好到那种程度 |
[06:46] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:48] | That’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[06:49] | Yeah, it’s fine. I should probably talk to him anyway. | 没错 不管怎样我会找他谈的 |
[06:53] | Thank you so much. You’re the best. | 非常感谢 你最好了 |
[06:56] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[06:57] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[07:20] | Uh, well, look, I just came to ask a favor. | 我是来请你帮忙的 |
[07:23] | Not that I’m in any position to be asking for favors | 我知道自己现在没资格要求你帮忙 |
[07:26] | right now, but I wanted to see if you’d be able | 但我还是想问问看明晚能不能 |
[07:29] | to host this thing for my sorority tomorrow night. | 在你这办姐妹会的派对 |
[07:32] | I know, it’s so weird I’m in a sorority. | 真奇怪 我居然也会进联谊会 |
[07:35] | But yeah, I know you guys haven’t even opened yet, | 我也知道你这还没正式开张 |
[07:39] | so if you’re too busy, I totally understand. | 如果你们人手忙办不了 我完全能理解 |
[07:41] | No. | 没有 |
[07:43] | No. I mean, it’s great. | 不是的 我觉得很好 |
[07:46] | It’ll be, you know, | 有客人光顾 |
[07:48] | great to get people in the door. | 当然好 |
[07:51] | It’s… It’s great. | 的确是 挺好的 |
[07:53] | Well, great. | 那好 |
[07:55] | But, um, that’s not really why I came. | 其实我不是为了这事才来的 |
[08:00] | I mean, it is, | 也可以说是 |
[08:01] | but it’s not. | 但不仅仅是 |
[08:04] | I miss you, Liam. | 我很想你 利亚姆 |
[08:06] | And I know that that sounds crazy coming from the girl | 我知道这从一个拒绝过你求婚的人 |
[08:09] | who turned down your marriage proposal. | 嘴里说出来是很奇怪 |
[08:11] | Twice. | 拒绝过两次 |
[08:11] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 两次 |
[08:14] | Look, I know that our relationship has always been really | 我们的感情是剪不断 |
[08:17] | complicated, | 理还乱 |
[08:19] | But I don’t know. | 但是 或许 |
[08:20] | I thought maybe we could just | 我们可以尝试 |
[08:22] | start over and see where it goes. | 重新开始 顺其自然 |
[08:28] | Uh, maybe you’ll even ask me again sometime. | 说不定你还会向我再求一次婚呢 |
[08:34] | Third time’s a charm, right? | 三战而捷嘛 |
[08:36] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[08:41] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[09:11] | Annie, wait! | 安妮 等等 |
[09:14] | You proposed to me last week, | 你上个礼拜才向我求婚 |
[09:15] | and you’re already sleeping with somebody else? | 现在居然就和别人搞上了 |
[09:17] | No, it’s not like that. | 事情不是这样的 |
[09:18] | I met Jane over the summer. | 我是在这个夏天认识简的 |
[09:19] | What?! So you were with her | 什么 所以你和我求婚前 |
[09:22] | before you proposed to me? Oh, my god… | 就和她在一起了 老天 |
[09:25] | I-I can’t believe I spent all this time missing you | 我整个夏天都在想你 |
[09:28] | and you’ve just been with her. | 你竟然在和她逍遥 |
[09:30] | I wasn’t with her! | 我没和她在一起 |
[09:31] | I feel like such an idiot. | 我觉得自己像个白痴一样 |
[09:33] | I can’t believe that you would do this to me. | 你居然这样对我 |
[09:35] | You were the one that turned me down. | 谁叫你先拒绝我 |
[09:36] | And it’s a good thing that I did! | 还好我拒绝你了 |
[09:39] | You said that you loved me and that you wanted to spend | 你说过你爱我 想与我 |
[09:41] | the rest of your life with me. | 共度余生 |
[09:42] | Were you just lying the whole time? | 你一直以来都在骗我吗 |
[09:44] | No, I did love you. | 没有 我是真的爱你 |
[09:45] | I still love you. Just… | 我仍十分爱你 只是… |
[09:48] | You know what? Save it for your new girlfriend. | 没什么只是 留着哄你新女朋友吧 |
[10:06] | You proposed to someone last week? | 你上周向她求婚了 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. I should have told you about Annie. | 对不起 我应该告诉你安妮的事 |
[10:12] | We used to be together, | 我们之前在一起 |
[10:13] | And then everybody decided they wanted to go to college. | 一夕之间 似乎所有人都决定要念大学 |
[10:16] | And I didn’t know what I wanted. | 但我没想好想做什么 |
[10:17] | I just, I knew i didn’t want that, you know? | 反正不想上大学就对了 |
[10:20] | So I left to figure stuff out. | 所以我就离开这里想理清头绪 |
[10:22] | And instead, I met you | 结果 就认识了你 |
[10:25] | And… things got… You know. | 接下来的事情 你都知道 |
[10:32] | So I came back, and Annie was here, | 然后我就回来了 安妮还在这 |
[10:37] | and I asked her to marry me. | 我就向她求婚了 |
[10:40] | I guess I didn’t really know what I wanted. | 我想我仍旧没弄清我究竟想要什么 |
[10:44] | You don’t have to explain anything to me. | 你不用和我解释什么 |
[10:47] | Of course, you had a life before me. | 在我之前你有自己的历史 |
[10:49] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[10:52] | We’re two people in a lot of pain | 我们亲密的人离去后 |
[10:54] | after someone close to us died. | 你我便深陷痛苦深渊 |
[10:56] | The truth is | 事实上 |
[10:58] | we both have lives that are complicated enough as they are. | 我们各自的生活本就绝非简单 |
[11:03] | I’m going back to Alaska. | 我要回阿拉斯加 |
[11:05] | Don’t… Don’t leave. | 不要走 |
[11:07] | I have to. | 我一定要走 |
[11:11] | Okay, for tomorrow, | 明天九点 |
[11:13] | you have a conference call | 你和潜在客户 |
[11:15] | – with some prospective clients at 9:00. – Okay. | -有场电话会议 -好 |
[11:17] | You have a lunch with the head of buildings and grounds at 1:00. | 一点和土地建筑部的头头吃中饭 |
[11:19] | And then Juice, who is dixon’s friend, | 然后迪克森的朋友乔伊斯 |
[11:21] | starts on stage four. | 开始使用四号场地 |
[11:24] | You really are doing a great job. | 干得不错啊 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | No, thank you. | 我才要谢谢你 |
[11:32] | Okay, why didn’t you tell me about your uncle Amal? | 好吧 你怎么没和我说你艾玛叔叔的事 |
[11:35] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:36] | He’s starting work over there on stage seven. | 他正在七号场地忙活呢 |
[11:38] | I met him this morning. He’s a nice guy. | 我今早碰到他了 他人不错呀 |
[11:40] | Oh, uh, right. I completely forgot. | 是啊 我都忘了这件事了 |
[11:43] | I’m actually going to go catch up with him. | 我还有些事要和他沟通下 |
[11:45] | Uh, see you at home? | 你在家等我 |
[11:48] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:50] | The last one you brought in was a beauty. | 你上次带来的姑娘不错 |
[11:56] | Keep up the good work. | 好好干 |
[11:59] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:01] | You owe me money, and I haven’t seen a dime yet. | 你还欠我钱呢 我一个子儿都还没收到 |
[12:04] | So I decided that I will accept rent-free stage time as payment | 所以在钱还清前 我就免费使用场地 |
[12:08] | until you square up. | 权当还款算了 |
[12:09] | Are you seriously shooting porn back there? | 你还真在这拍A片 |
[12:10] | You know what, I don’t even want to know. | 算了 我不想知道 |
[12:13] | It was a huge mistake asking for your help. | 我当初找你帮忙真是瞎了眼 |
[12:15] | I will get you your money, | 钱我会还给你的 |
[12:17] | and you’re getting the hell out of here. | 然后你就给我滚 |
[12:20] | Oh, thank you for the smoothie, | 谢谢你请我喝思慕雪 |
[12:23] | but any chance you have some vodka to spike it with? | 不过 能不能给我掺点伏特加 |
[12:26] | Rough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[12:27] | Rough month. | 这个月都不顺 |
[12:29] | Well, lay it on me. Max detail. | 来 跟我说说 越详细越好 |
[12:30] | I’m a psych major and I come from a long line of head cases, | 我主修心理学 头痛的事听过一大串 |
[12:33] | so there is nothing that you could say that will shock me. | 你说的绝对吓不倒我 |
[12:37] | Okay, well, you know my ex-boyfriend | 好吧 我前男友不久前 |
[12:40] | who proposed to me, has already found somebody new. | 还和我求婚 现在已经和别人好上了 |
[12:43] | Guys suck. | 男人没个好东西 |
[12:45] | And that is why you have sorority sisters now. | 你还有联谊会的姐妹啊 |
[12:48] | Hey, I’ve got some friends visiting from out of town tomorrow. | 明天我有几个外地的朋友来玩 |
[12:52] | Why don’t you come have dinner with us? | 要不你和我们一起吃晚饭吧 |
[12:53] | Take your mind off things. | 放松下 不要去想这些事情 |
[12:54] | Oh, I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[12:56] | The cherry on top of my sad sundae– | 使我苦逼人生雪上加霜的是 |
[12:58] | I’m broke, | 我破产了 |
[13:00] | And my parents are tapped out. | 我父母也没钱 |
[13:01] | Can’t even afford my sorority dues. | 我连会费都付不起 |
[13:04] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[13:05] | My friends are totally rich. | 我那些朋友超有钱 |
[13:06] | They’ll pay for everything. | 出去全是他们买单 |
[13:08] | Like everything. | 所有都是 |
[13:10] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[13:11] | So you’ll come? | 你来吗 |
[13:13] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 |
[13:14] | I mean, it can’t get much worse, right? | 反正也倒霉不到哪里去了 |
[13:20] | Worst day ever. | 史上最郁闷的一天 |
[13:23] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[13:25] | I tried petitioning the administration | 我向管理会提出申请 |
[13:27] | to let me start my own sorority. | 组建自己的联谊会 |
[13:28] | And apparently, | 显然 |
[13:30] | it’s a whole process. | 手续烦的要死 |
[13:31] | Whatever happened to the good old days | 过去美好的时光哪去了 |
[13:32] | where you could just buy your way into high society? | 以前花钱就可以搞定高中社交 |
[13:35] | Girl, there was nothing good about those days. | 那段日子有什么好的 |
[13:37] | You look horrible. | 你气色好差 |
[13:38] | What have I told you about | 我不是跟你说了 |
[13:39] | moisturizer– twice a day keeps the bags away. | 每天两次润肤乳 光彩照人不用愁 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I know, all right? | 是的 我知道 |
[13:42] | I just… | 只是… |
[13:45] | Raj is in, like, a lot of pain these days, | 这些天罗杰在病痛中煎熬 |
[13:48] | and I can’t, like, do anything about it, you know. | 而我却无能为力 |
[13:51] | I just… I can’t, like, make it go away. | 我不能帮他消除痛苦 |
[13:54] | It’s just hard. | 这让我很痛苦 |
[13:56] | I know exactly what you mean about pain. | 我非常清楚你说的痛苦 |
[13:58] | Holly is torturing me. | 霍莉正在折磨我 |
[14:00] | I mean, without being part of greek life | 如果不能成为联谊会的一员 |
[14:01] | I can’t get into any of the good parties. | 我就无法参加任何美妙的派对 |
[14:03] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I, yeah. | 是 不 我 |
[14:05] | I mean, that’s actually exactly what I was talking about. | 其实我刚才说的就是这个意思 |
[14:08] | That’s exactly what I’m going through. | 对我来说 的确是种煎熬 |
[14:10] | Because my husband’s cancer | 因为我丈夫的癌症 |
[14:13] | equals not having a social life. | 就等同于失去了社交生活 |
[14:16] | Would you like a slice of pie? | 想要份馅饼吗 |
[14:20] | Pie? | 要馅饼吗 |
[14:22] | Oh, my god, that’s it. | 天呐 就是这个 |
[14:24] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[14:30] | So you’re trying to help save your charter? | 这么说这是在拯救你们的社团 |
[14:32] | That’s what the sign says. | 标牌上写着呢 |
[14:34] | And do you have enough here with your bake sale to cover everything? | 只靠糕点售卖就能达到目的吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, gosh no. We’re in the red pretty deep. | 当然不可能 我们现在负债累累 |
[14:41] | Would you like to buy another slice of pie? | 你想买个馅饼吗 |
[14:44] | If you let me in your sorority, | 如果你让我加入你们的姐妹会 |
[14:47] | I’ll buy your entire charter. | 我就买下你们整个社团 |
[14:49] | You want to be in our sorority? | 你想加入我们的姐妹会 |
[14:52] | Look at you and look at us. | 看看你 再看看我们 |
[14:55] | It’s like before and after pictures. | 简直是有天壤之别 |
[14:57] | I… I don’t see the difference. | 我并没看出咱们之间的不同啊 |
[15:00] | I’ve always wanted to be a Zeta Rho Phi. | 我一直想成为泽罗菲的一员 |
[15:03] | Pi. | 是泽罗派 |
[15:04] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[15:05] | What do you say, am I in? | 你觉得怎样 我能加入吗 |
[15:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[15:08] | Give her a chance. I like her shoes, | 给她个机会吧 我喜欢她的鞋子 |
[15:09] | and she smells like lavender ice cream. | 她身上的味道像薰衣草冰激凌 |
[15:19] | – Fine. – Yay! | -好吧 -太好了 |
[15:29] | As your new president, | 做为你们的新任主席 |
[15:30] | I’d like to welcome you to your new home. | 欢迎你们来到你们的新家 |
[15:33] | We get to live here? | 我们要住在这儿吗 |
[15:34] | Cool. There’s a pond for my snakes. | 真酷 这个池塘可以给我养蛇 |
[15:36] | That’s a dipping pool. | 那是个泳池 |
[15:38] | The only time there’ll be snakes in that water | 只有兄弟会来参加深夜聚会时 |
[15:39] | is when we have frat guys over for late-night soirees. | 那些蛇才能出现在水中 |
[15:43] | All right, ladies, | 好了 女士们 |
[15:44] | tonight is the first greek mixer of the season, | 今晚是本季度的第一场联谊会派对 |
[15:47] | and with the fashion gods as my witness, | 还有时尚诸神为我们见证 |
[15:49] | we will make a good impression. | 我们一定要给大家留下好印象 |
[15:50] | Good thing I brought my fashion gods Rosary Beads. | 我给时尚之神带来了玫瑰经念珠[天主教物品] |
[15:53] | You. I wouldn’t change anything about you. | 你 我不会给你做任何改变 |
[15:56] | – Really? – No! | -真的吗 -不可能 |
[15:57] | See, sarcasm isn’t always funny. | 瞧见了吗 讽刺不总是好笑的 |
[15:59] | How is a guy going to know you’re flirting with him | 如果一个男人不能确定你是否是认真的 |
[16:01] | if he can’t tell you’re being serious? | 他么怎会知道你在和他调情 |
[16:03] | – Those guys aren’t worth my time. – That’s a good one. | -那些男人不值得我浪费时间 -说得好 |
[16:06] | Alexis, | 亚丽克西斯 |
[16:07] | you have an incredible body. | 你的身材美极了 |
[16:10] | Bitch. It’s almost as good as mine. | 妞儿 几乎和我一样销魂 |
[16:12] | I dig the ink, | 我喜欢纹身 |
[16:13] | but I don’t like skulls or dead unicorns. | 但我不喜欢骷髅头和死独角兽的图案 |
[16:15] | It’s art. | 这是艺术 |
[16:16] | Well, then hang it at another gallery. | 那就把它挂在画廊里吧 |
[16:18] | Alana, | 阿娜拉 |
[16:19] | I get it– | 我明白了 |
[16:21] | Geek is chic, but I’m calling my hair stylist. | 书呆子很受欢迎 但我会把我的发型师叫来的 |
[16:24] | You need a new look from the neck up. | 脖子以上 你要有新面貌 |
[16:27] | And judging by the lip brow, | 从唇形判断 |
[16:29] | perhaps a little grooming from the waist down? | 也许腰部以下需要点修饰 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:33] | You all are beautiful women. | 你们都是美女 |
[16:36] | I see a bit of me in each of you. | 你们每个人身上有一点我的影子 |
[16:38] | And I love that part of me. | 我喜欢自己的那部分 |
[16:40] | And tonight, CU’s going to love it, too. | 今晚 加州大学也会爱上它 |
[16:46] | Shirazi studios. Silver speaking. | 谢拉兹工作室 我是西福尔 |
[16:50] | You know, actually I’m going to have you speak to Mr. Shirazi. | 我马上叫谢拉兹先生接电话 |
[16:53] | One second. | 请稍等 |
[16:54] | – Navid. – Yeah? | -纳维 -什么事 |
[16:56] | Justin Bieber’s manager is on the phone. | 贾斯汀·比伯的经纪人来电话了 |
[16:58] | They’re shooting a video. | 他们在拍摄一个音乐录音带 |
[16:59] | Stage flooded. They need space immediately. | 但场地被淹了 他们现在需要地方 |
[17:01] | We’re booked. | 但我们的工作室已经预定了啊 |
[17:02] | No, we’re not. | 不 没有 |
[17:04] | Hi. Navid Shirazi here. | 您好 我是纳维·谢拉兹 |
[17:06] | How may I help you? | 需要我怎么帮助您 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:09] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:11] | That’s very generous of you, | 您真是太慷慨了 |
[17:12] | But it would cost us at least that much | 但这些钱只够用来 |
[17:14] | to rearrange our schedule. | 重新安排时间 |
[17:16] | Add 20 grand to that number and we have a deal. | 多加两万块 我们就成交 |
[17:18] | Great. Well, I’ll see you tonight. | 太好了 今晚见 |
[17:21] | What are you doing? We’re booked. | 你在干什么 我们预订出去了 |
[17:23] | What else am I going to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[17:25] | I need to make money somehow. | 不管怎样 我需要赚钱 |
[17:29] | Let’s put them on stage four. | 给他们安排在四号场地 |
[17:30] | No, no, no, that’s where Dixon’s producer’s working. | 不行 迪克森的制作人在那工作 |
[17:32] | Yeah. I’ll talk to him. I’m Doing dixon a favor anyway. | 是 我会告诉他的 我这是在帮迪克森的忙 |
[17:35] | Maybe he’ll be okay if I give him a good deal next week. | 也许他不会介意把时间安排在下周 |
[17:40] | 带我去联谊会 联谊活动售票处 卡兰塔 | |
[17:49] | Look who it is. | 看这是谁来了 |
[17:51] | You know, I’m impressed. | 我对你印象深刻啊 |
[17:52] | I rarely see people carry their freshman 15 so well. | 很少有大一新生给人留下如此深的印象 |
[17:55] | I need tickets to the greek mixer. | 给我几张联谊活动的票 |
[17:57] | Are you as dense as you are undignified? | 原来你不但没家教 脑子还不好使啊 |
[17:59] | You can’t go because you’re not a member of a sorority. | 你不能去 因为你不是姐妹会成员 |
[18:02] | Not only am I a member of a sorority, I’m the president. | 我不只是姐妹会成员 还是主席 |
[18:06] | Of what, the new money, no taste house? | 什么主席 新成立的”有钱没品”姐妹会吗 |
[18:08] | Zeta Rho Pi. | 泽罗派 |
[18:10] | You joined my big fat greek sorority? | 你竟加入了肥妞姐妹会 |
[18:13] | They’re total losers. | 她们是十足的废材 |
[18:15] | Of course they’re losers. That doesn’t matter. | 她们当然是废材 没关系 |
[18:17] | All that matters is that I’m in a sorority. | 重要的是 我进入了姐妹会 |
[18:23] | Anyway, I think you’ll be quite impressed | 不管怎样 她们今晚的新形象 |
[18:24] | by their new look tonight. | 会让你为之一振 |
[18:25] | Well, you’re lucky it’s a toga party. | 好在这是古罗马长袍派对 |
[18:29] | Drapery hides a lot of flaws. | 布料可以隐藏许多缺陷 |
[18:32] | As do masks. | 像面具一样 |
[18:33] | You should definitely keep that in mind. | 你应该清楚地记住这点 |
[18:36] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[18:42] | Hey. Got some take-out if you want some. | 想吃点外卖吗 |
[18:45] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m not really hungry. | 不了 谢谢 我还不饿 |
[18:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:51] | I actually just booked a flight home. | 其实 我在订回家的机票 |
[18:54] | Things didn’t work out with Liam. | 有些事 我无法和利亚姆一起解决 |
[19:04] | Because you’re pregnant? | 是因为你怀孕了吗 |
[19:06] | I saw the home pregnancy test | 我在女厕所的垃圾里 |
[19:08] | in the girls’ bathroom garbage. | 看到了验孕棒 |
[19:14] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:16] | I’m 20 years old. | 我才二十岁 |
[19:18] | And the baby’s father is dead. | 孩子的父亲死了 |
[19:20] | I can’t do this alone. | 我无法独自抚养孩子 |
[19:22] | You’re not alone. You have Liam. | 你并不是一个人 你还有利亚姆 |
[19:23] | This isn’t going to scare him off. | 他不会因此逃避的 |
[19:25] | Exactly. He’ll feel like he has to be with me | 没错 即使他心里还爱着别人 |
[19:27] | even though he has feelings for someone else. | 他也会觉着自己必须和我在一起 |
[19:30] | Promise me that you won’t say anything. | 答应我 你会帮我保密 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:58] | My feet hurt, and we haven’t even walked yet. | 脚好疼 连路都没法走了 |
[20:01] | Must I go over this again? | 非要我再重温一遍规则吗 |
[20:03] | What is rule number one? | 规则一是什么 |
[20:05] | Sleep on your back so gravity can fight age lines. | 仰卧而睡 重力会淡化皱纹 |
[20:09] | Close, but that’s number five. | 差不多 不过那是第五条规则 |
[20:10] | Number one– it’s better to look good than to feel good. | 第一条 内在美不如外在美 |
[20:14] | That’s right, Margene. Good job. | 太对啦 玛姬妮 说得好 |
[20:17] | I know this may sound silly, | 我知道这听着挺傻的 |
[20:18] | it’s just, I don’t usually feel pretty | 只是 我通常不觉得自己漂亮 |
[20:21] | and tonight I do. | 但今晚我却这样觉得 |
[20:23] | Margene, it’s because you are pretty. | 玛姬妮 那是因为你本身就漂亮啊 |
[20:26] | All of you are pretty. | 姐妹们都很漂亮 |
[20:28] | This is it, ladies. | 就是这样 姐妹们 |
[20:30] | Remember the three Ps– | 记得”三P原则” |
[20:31] | Poise, Posture, | 即自信 仪态 |
[20:32] | and when in doubt, Purse those lips. | 还有被质疑时 用钱包堵住悠悠众口 |
[20:35] | To Zeta Rho Pi, bitches. | 为泽罗派姐妹会干杯 妞们 |
[20:37] | To Zeta Rho Pi. | 为泽罗派姐妹会干杯 |
[20:50] | I thought you said this was a toga party. | 你不是说这是个长袍派对吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[20:54] | Well, this is going well. | 有好戏看啦 |
[20:59] | That bitch set me up. | 那贱人算计我 |
[21:11] | Well, madam president, | 主席大人 |
[21:12] | what do you suggest we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 有什么提议吗 |
[21:14] | Can we just go home? | 我们回家算了 |
[21:15] | No, we’re not going anywhere | 不 我们哪也不去 |
[21:16] | except into that party. | 除了参加那个派对 |
[21:18] | I just have to make a phone call first. | 我要先打个电话 |
[21:26] | This is so good. It’s like fire | 这个太好喝啦 像火一样 |
[21:29] | but cold. It’s like cold fire. | 却是冷的 就像是冷火 |
[21:32] | – Cold fire. – I know. | -冷火 -我知道啦 |
[21:34] | It’s called Raki. | 这叫梅酒[东欧或中东出产的烈性酒] |
[21:35] | It is very popular in Turkey. | 在土耳其很流行 |
[21:37] | We drink it on special occasions. | 我们在特殊场合才饮用 |
[21:39] | And in Turkey, every night is a special occasion. | 在土耳其 每个夜晚都是特殊场合 |
[21:42] | Well, I could get used to the Turkish lifestyle. | 我会习惯于土耳其的生活方式 |
[21:45] | You must come and visit. | 你们一定要来游玩 |
[21:48] | It’s my treat. | 我请客 |
[21:50] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:51] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[21:53] | Your presence is… | 你能出席真是… |
[21:54] | How do you say, priceless. | 你们是怎么说的 无价的赏光 |
[21:58] | Well, gentlemen, this has been really fun, | 先生们 我们玩得很开心 |
[22:01] | but we’ve kind of got to go. | 不过我们得走了 |
[22:03] | Must we end so soon? | 一定要这么快就结束吗 |
[22:04] | Mmm, yeah, we got to get to the greek mixer. | 是啊 我们得去联谊活动那里了 |
[22:06] | May we join you? | 我们能一起吗 |
[22:09] | I really don’t want to go to Liam’s bar right now. | 其实我现在不太想去利亚姆的酒吧 |
[22:13] | What if he’s there with that girl again? | 如果他又跟那个女孩在一起怎么办 |
[22:15] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[22:16] | It’s not like you’re going alone. | 又不是你一个人去 |
[22:19] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 走吧 会很好玩的 |
[22:22] | Besides, if we don’t go, Holly will kill us. | 况且如果我们不去 霍莉会杀了我们的 |
[22:23] | Ugh. Come, Annie, | 来嘛 安妮 |
[22:25] | We go to Greece mix. | 我们去”希腊联谊”那里 |
[22:28] | Okay, we’ll go to the “Greece mix.” | 好吧 我们这就去”希腊联谊”那里 |
[22:36] | You are killing it! | 你太有才啦 |
[22:38] | yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:39] | These aren’t even the money tracks. | 这些不是能赚钱的音乐 |
[22:41] | I’m saving those for Juice. | 那些我留下来给乔伊斯了 |
[22:42] | Well, I’m sure you’ll do great. | 我确信你会干得很好的 |
[22:44] | I better. | 我尽量吧 |
[22:45] | I got everything riding on this. | 我把一切都押注在这个上面了 |
[22:47] | Tonight could make or break my career. | 今晚可能就是我事业是转折点 |
[22:49] | It’s like life or death. | 非生即死 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[22:53] | I mean, it’s not really… | 其实并非… |
[22:57] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[23:04] | Oh, how tacky. | 真俗气 |
[23:07] | I think it’s kind of cool. | 我倒觉得挺酷的 |
[23:10] | I mean, in a totally tacky way. | 我的意思是 真是太俗气了 |
[23:29] | I must say, I had my doubts, | 我必须说 我曾有疑虑 |
[23:32] | but the palanquins are a nice touch. | 不过肩舆的主意不错 |
[23:34] | – The what? – The litters. | -什么 -就是轿子 |
[23:37] | The chairs held by the gladiators. | 角斗士抬的座椅 |
[23:39] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[23:40] | Everyone loves us. | 大家都很喜欢我们 |
[23:42] | That’s the spirit, Margene. | 一语中的 玛姬妮 |
[23:43] | Ladies, Zeta Rho Pi has officially arrived. | 小姐们 泽罗派正式驾到 |
[23:49] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来啊 |
[24:01] | You Americans have a very curious way of celebrating culture. | 你们美国人的庆祝文化很奇特 |
[24:05] | Yeah, I never really thought about it | 我从没这样想过呢 |
[24:07] | like that, but yeah, I guess we kind of do. | 不过是啊 我想还真是的 |
[24:10] | So do you want to celebrate some greek culture | 你想和我一起去舞池 |
[24:13] | with me out on the dance floor? | 以联谊会的方式庆祝吗 |
[24:15] | It is my honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[24:54] | How are you? | 你没事吧 |
[24:55] | Fine. | 挺好啊 |
[25:00] | I know you just want to be coworkers, | 我知道你只想跟我做同事 |
[25:02] | but I can’t help it. | 但是我忍不住想说 |
[25:05] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[25:08] | And I know it can’t be easy | 我知道你看到安妮与其他男人接吻 |
[25:10] | seeing Annie kiss another guy. | 一定很难过 |
[25:16] | Actually, it sucked. | 事实上 太难受了 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:19] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[25:21] | I hurt her. | 我伤害了她 |
[25:23] | That’s what I do, right? | 我自己干的好事 不是吗 |
[25:25] | And I hurt Jane, too. | 我也伤害了简 |
[25:26] | She’s leaving town because of me. | 因为我 她都要离开镇上了 |
[25:28] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[25:30] | Yeah, she is. | 不 她要离开 |
[25:31] | She’s mad at me because I didn’t tell her about Annie. | 她很生我的气因为我没告诉她安妮的事 |
[25:35] | That’s not why she’s leaving. | 这不是她离开的原因 |
[25:40] | I told her I wasn’t going to say anything to you. | 我答应过她我不会跟你透露任何事 |
[25:45] | Well, she’s leaving because she thinks, by staying, | 她离开是因为她觉得留下 |
[25:47] | she’ll mess up your life even more than she already has. | 可能会把你的生活搞得更乱 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:51] | Why would she think that? | 她怎么会这么想 |
[25:53] | Because she’s pregnant. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | It’s Jim’s baby. | 孩子是吉姆的 |
[25:59] | She really didn’t want me to tell you. | 她真的不想让我告诉你 |
[26:01] | But I can’t let you think this is your fault. | 但是我不能眼看着你怪罪自己 |
[26:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Yeah, of course. | 我应该的 |
[26:08] | Um, hey, I’m sorry about the other day, by the way. | 对了 对于那天的事我很抱歉 |
[26:11] | Clearly, um, I was wrong about you. | 显然 是我太过分了 |
[26:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | Navid. | 纳维 |
[26:25] | Here’s the money I owe you. | 这是我欠你的钱 |
[26:26] | We’re even now. | 现在我们互不相欠了 |
[26:28] | So you can take your porn shoot, | 这样你就能到别的地方 |
[26:29] | and you can move it somewhere else. | 继续拍A片了 |
[26:30] | Navid, who said we were shooting porn? | 纳维 谁告诉你我们在拍A片 |
[26:33] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:34] | Your father and I were in the business | 你爸爸和我做的是 |
[26:37] | of providing for our families, | 养家糊口的生意 |
[26:39] | And I’d like to do exactly the same with you. | 我也希望能和你合作 |
[26:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:55] | Stolen cars? | 被窃的汽车吗 |
[26:57] | Wait, uh… you’re running | 等等 你们在我的摄影棚里 |
[26:59] | a car theft ring on my stage? | 做倒卖盗窃车辆的生意吗 |
[27:00] | No. | 不是 |
[27:02] | We’re running a car theft ring out of your stage. | 不是我 是我们 |
[27:05] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警 |
[27:06] | Navid, stop and think. | 纳维 别慌 动脑子想想 |
[27:10] | This operation is running | 这生意是以你公司的名义做的 |
[27:12] | out of your stage under your company name. | 而且是在你的摄影棚里进行 |
[27:13] | It’s a Shirazi Studio production. | 这是谢拉兹工作室的产品 |
[27:15] | If anyone’s getting arrested, it’s you and your staff. | 即使被逮捕 也是你和你的员工 |
[27:19] | You have a family to think about now. | 你现在得考虑到家人 |
[27:21] | Do you really think that your sister | 你真的认为你入狱了 |
[27:23] | would be better off if you were in jail? | 你妹妹的境况会很好吗 |
[27:37] | Well done, Naomi. | 干得不错 娜欧米 |
[27:39] | You made greek chic. | 你让联谊会变得特别 |
[27:40] | – Kudos. – I told you I’d find a way in. | -不错啊 -我说了我有办法进来 |
[27:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[27:45] | But you’re still in a loser sorority. | 但你还在失败者的姐妹会里 |
[27:48] | They’re not losers, Holly. | 他们不是失败者 霍莉 |
[27:50] | Really? Then, why’d you call them that earlier? | 真的吗 那之前你为什么这么叫她们 |
[27:54] | Did you say we were losers? | 你说过我们是失败者吗 |
[28:00] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[28:02] | Then, why’d you make them over? | 那你为什么让她们穿成这样 |
[28:04] | I wanted to help you guys. | 我想帮你们 |
[28:06] | You wanted to help them, | 你是想帮她们 |
[28:09] | or you wanted to help yourself? | 还是为了你自己 |
[28:11] | Admit it, Naomi– you were embarrassed to be seen with them. | 承认吧 娜欧米 你以与她们为伍为耻 |
[28:13] | And you used them to hoist yourself up the CU social ladder. | 她们只是你爬上加州大学上层社交圈的垫脚石 |
[28:16] | Is that true? You didn’t want to be a Zeta Rho Pi? | 是真的吗 你不想待在泽罗派 |
[28:19] | Tell them, Naomi. They deserve to know the truth. | 告诉她们 娜欧米 她们有权获知实情 |
[28:24] | And by the way, ladies, love the togas. | 顺便说一下 女士们 长袍很赞 |
[28:30] | You have every right to be mad at me. | 你们完全有理由生我的气 |
[28:32] | Okay? What I did was wrong. | 好吗 我错了 |
[28:33] | How could you use us like that? | 你怎么可以这样利用我们 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry, okay? I just wanted to get back at Holly | 我很抱歉 我只是想报复霍莉 |
[28:38] | Because she made me feel like such an outcast. | 因为她让我成了被遗弃的人 |
[28:40] | But I went about it in all the wrong ways. | 但我所用的方式大错特错 |
[28:42] | So you can have your sorority back. | 你们可以收回你们的姐妹会 |
[28:44] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[28:47] | But for what it’s worth, | 但无论如何 |
[28:49] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[28:52] | …I was really proud to be one of you guys. | 我很荣幸能成为你们一员 |
[29:04] | So last night, my boyfriend told me | 昨晚 我男朋友告诉我 |
[29:06] | that he would do Megan Fox if he had the chance. | 如果有机会他愿意和梅根·福克斯上床 |
[29:08] | And he works at that coffee shop on Melrose, | 而他在梅尔罗斯市一家咖啡馆工作 |
[29:11] | So it could totally happen. What an ass. | 所以这完全有可能发生 混蛋 |
[29:12] | You know, that’s totally grounds for breaking up. | 你完全可以因为这个和他分手 |
[29:14] | I know, right? | 我知道 好吗 |
[29:15] | Feel like my world is crashing down around me. | 感觉我的整个世界都轰然倒塌了 |
[29:18] | Life just isn’t fair sometimes. | 生活有时候就是这么不公平 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, but if you seriously think | 抱歉 如果你真以为 |
[29:21] | your world is crashing on down around you because– what? | 你的世界会轰然倒塌因为… |
[29:24] | Your boyfriend made some stupid remark about some stupid actress, | 你男朋友说了几句意淫某个女星的蠢话 |
[29:27] | then, girl, you got bigger problems than your boyfriend. | 那么 女孩 你的问题比你男朋友还大 |
[29:28] | Um, mind your own business, loser. | 蠢货 别多管闲事 |
[29:31] | Right. What did you just say? | 好吧 你刚说了什么 |
[29:35] | Sorry. I think my friend’s drunk. | 对不起 我想我朋友喝多了 |
[29:37] | She doesn’t mean what she’s saying. | 她说的不是那个意思 |
[29:39] | That’s funny, because I’m not drunk, | 真有趣 因为我没醉 |
[29:40] | and I meant everything I just said. | 我说的就是那个意思 |
[29:43] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -你怎么回事 -没事 |
[29:44] | Just forget about it, dude. You wouldn’t understand. | 别管了 你不会明白的 |
[29:58] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[30:02] | Silver, I really, really… I don’t know– | 小银 我真的 不知道… |
[30:04] | I don’t want to have some big heart-to-heart, okay, dude? | 我不想和你坐下谈心 好吗 |
[30:08] | My mom had cancer. | 我妈也得过癌症 |
[30:11] | I remember what it was like. | 我还记得当时的情形 |
[30:12] | You know, I once got so mad | 有一次我对一个 |
[30:14] | at a waiter for complaining to me | 向我发牢骚的服务员发了大火 |
[30:17] | that I threw my iced tea in his face. | 以至于我把冰茶泼到了他脸上 |
[30:20] | It’s just, like, I’m looking around me, Silver, | 只是 小银 看看周围的人 |
[30:23] | and all I see are people who have it so good | 我只看到人们身在福中 |
[30:24] | and they don’t even realize it. | 却不知福 |
[30:26] | You know, they don’t even know | 他们甚至都不知道 |
[30:27] | how to appreciate what they have while they have it, | 该怎样去珍惜现有的感情 |
[30:28] | and that just… I don’t know… | 那… 我不知道… |
[30:30] | I don’t know– it makes me want to, like… | 我不知道 令我有种… |
[30:32] | Hit someone? | 想打人的冲动 |
[30:36] | Look, the good thing about you and Raj– | 你和罗杰好的方面是 |
[30:38] | when all of this is over | 当雨过天晴 |
[30:40] | and he gets better– and he will get better– | 他病情好转时 他肯定会好转的 |
[30:43] | You’re never going to take anything for granted again. | 你就再也不会认为一切都已无法改变了 |
[30:47] | Well, I just wish we could kind of, | 我只是希望我们能够 |
[30:49] | like, fast-forward to that point, you know? | 快点熬到那个时候 |
[30:51] | I wish we could, too. | 我也这么希望 |
[30:54] | Hey, but until then, | 但在那之前 |
[30:56] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[30:57] | I’m here whenever you need me. | 需要我时我总会在你身边 |
[31:15] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[31:17] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[31:27] | You were right. | 你做得对 |
[31:29] | About what? | 什么事 |
[31:30] | To reject my proposal– you were right. | 拒绝我的求婚 你做得对 |
[31:33] | Something did happen over the summer. | 这个夏天发生了一些事 |
[31:38] | A friend of mine from the boat died, | 我船上的一个朋友死了 |
[31:41] | and when he did, I spent some time with his wife, Jane. | 他死后 我陪他妻子简度过了一段时间 |
[31:45] | And I started, um– | 然后我逐渐… |
[31:47] | I don’t know– | 我也不清楚 |
[31:49] | Hav-having feelings for her, | 对她产生了情愫 |
[31:51] | I guess. | 我想 |
[31:54] | But I knew it was wrong, | 但我知道这是不对的 |
[31:55] | So I ran away, and that’s when I came back to you. | 所以我离开了 回来找你 |
[31:59] | Why… Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[32:02] | Because you deserve to know the truth. | 因为你应当知道真相 |
[32:04] | I mean, I-I went away last spring | 去年春天我离开了 |
[32:06] | to figure out what I wanted to be, | 想找到自己人生的方向 |
[32:08] | and I came back even more confused. | 然而却带着更多困惑回来 |
[32:10] | So you proposed? | 所以你向我求婚 |
[32:12] | Yeah, I know I went too far. | 是 我知道我做得过火了 |
[32:16] | I just thought you could make it all better. | 我只是觉得你能让一切好起来 |
[32:19] | You always do. | 你总是能 |
[32:22] | But I know it was wrong, | 但我知道这么做是不对的 |
[32:24] | and I shouldn’t have hurt you like that. | 我不应该那样伤害你 |
[32:28] | Then I saw you with that guy, and I just… | 而当我看到你和那男的在一起 我… |
[32:30] | Oh, please, that… that was so stupid. | 拜托 那真是太傻了 |
[32:33] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. | -对不起 -不用 |
[32:34] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[32:38] | It seems like we keep hurting each other. | 似乎我们一直在伤害彼此 |
[32:41] | I mean, if… | 我是说 如果… |
[32:43] | if it’s this complicated, | 如果这份感情如此纠结 |
[32:45] | maybe it’s just not meant to be. | 也许我们本就不该在一起 |
[32:49] | Uh, yeah, I mean, maybe you’re right. | 是 你说的对 |
[32:55] | I still love you, Annie. | 我仍然爱着你 安妮 |
[32:57] | I always will. | 我会一直爱着你 |
[33:00] | You, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:31] | Where you been? Dixon’s just finishing his set. | 你去哪了 迪克森刚刚做完表演 |
[33:33] | Sorry. I just talked to Juice. | 抱歉 我去和乔伊斯谈话了 |
[33:35] | I totally screwed up. He got really pissed. | 我完全搞砸了 他很生气 |
[33:38] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[33:41] | Have you seen Juice? I-I don’t think he showed up. | 你们见到乔伊斯了吗 他好像没来 |
[33:44] | Look, man, um, it’s my fault he’s not here. | 兄弟 他没来是我的错 |
[33:47] | W-what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:50] | I gave his stage space to someone else last minute | 我最后时刻把他的录音场地安排给了别人 |
[33:52] | because th-they were willing to pay more, | 因为他们愿意出更多钱 |
[33:54] | and Juice got pissed. | 然后乔伊斯生气了 |
[33:55] | That’s why he’s not here. | 所以就没来 |
[33:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[33:59] | Do you know how much this means to me? | 你知道这对我意味着什么吗 |
[34:01] | – Yeah. – Do you know how much I worked for this? | -知道 -为了今天我付出了多大的努力 |
[34:03] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:04] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不知道 |
[34:05] | Because if you did, then you wouldn’t have done it! | 如果你知道 你就不会那么做 |
[34:07] | Dix, I’m sorry. | 迪克森 对不起 |
[34:13] | Are you okay? That’s not like you. | 你还好吗 这可不像你 |
[34:16] | What’s going on? | 出什么事情了 |
[34:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:19] | I’m just tired. | 只是累了 |
[34:21] | Haven’t slept in two days ’cause I been working on this set. | 为了这个录音机会我两天没睡 |
[34:23] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you should be. | 是啊 你应该的 |
[34:40] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不想你走 |
[34:44] | I have to. | 我不得不走 |
[34:45] | Listen, I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life, | 听着 我这辈子已经做了太多错事 |
[34:47] | and I have hurt the people that I love most, | 我伤害了我最爱的人 |
[34:49] | and I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我再也不想重蹈覆辙了 |
[34:51] | I just want to be in a good relationship, | 我只想好好和你在一起 |
[34:53] | where you can be open about stuff | 我对你敞开心扉 |
[34:55] | and talk or whatever and be honest. | 无论是说还是做我都会诚实相待 |
[34:59] | And I want that with you. | 我想那样对你 |
[35:07] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[35:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:14] | Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 |
[35:16] | She only told me because she cares. | 她只告诉了我 因为她很关心你 |
[35:18] | Look, I don’t know how we’re gonna live together | 其实我不知道我们要怎么一起生活 |
[35:20] | or run a bar or raise a baby. | 怎么经营这间酒吧 怎么抚养孩子 |
[35:23] | Matter of fact, I’m pretty sure it’s impossible. | 事实上 我很明白这很难 |
[35:26] | But I want to give it a try. | 但是我愿意试试看 |
[35:30] | Most guys would run the other way if they found out | 多数人在发现自己女人怀着别人的孩子的时候 |
[35:34] | the girl they were seeing is carrying someone else’s baby. | 都会转身离开 |
[35:37] | I’m not running away. | 我不会离开的 |
[35:39] | I’m done running. | 我已经受够了逃避 |
[35:41] | I’m staying right here. | 我就留在这里 |
[35:43] | So, will you stay? | 你会留下吗 |
[36:07] | Annie! Annie. | 安妮 安妮 |
[36:12] | Great night, right? | 今晚不错 对吧 |
[36:13] | Ugh, not really. | 不完全是 |
[36:14] | I kind of just want to go home. | 我有点想回家了 |
[36:16] | Too many drinks? | 喝多了吗 |
[36:17] | I totally understand. | 我完全明白 |
[36:19] | Maybe, | 也许 |
[36:21] | this will make you feel better. | 这也许会让你感觉好点 |
[36:24] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[36:25] | What is this for? | 这是做什么的 |
[36:27] | It’s your… cut for the night. | 这是你今晚的抽成 |
[36:31] | From the guys. | 那些男的给的 |
[36:34] | Wha… oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[36:39] | They-they paid us to hang out with them. | 我们陪他们闲逛一下他们就给我们钱 |
[36:41] | Bree, we are like prostitutes. | 布瑞 我们就像妓女一样 |
[36:43] | No, we’re not prostitutes. | 不 我们不是妓女 |
[36:45] | We’re escorts. | 我们只是地陪 |
[36:46] | It’s totally legal. | 这完全是合法的 |
[36:48] | My clients are basically tourists, | 我的顾客基本上都是一些想闲逛一下 |
[36:50] | who just want to hang out and get the local experience. | 体验下风土民情的游客 |
[36:53] | I keep it completely “G.” | 我完全不会带入感情的 |
[36:55] | Well, at least I did until you went and kissed that guy. | 至少在你亲那家伙之前我是这么做的 |
[36:59] | Well… If I’d known you were gonna make out with him, | 如果我知道你会和他亲热 |
[37:01] | I totally would’ve charged more. | 我会要价更高的 |
[37:02] | You tricked me. | 你耍我 |
[37:04] | I– no, Annie. | 我 不是的 安妮 |
[37:06] | I just, I wanted you to see how fun we could have | 我只是想在被你被品头论足前 |
[37:08] | before you got all… judge. | 看看我们能玩得多么尽兴 |
[37:11] | Well, it would not have been as much fun | 现在我知道是怎么回事了 |
[37:13] | had I known what was going on. | 但我并没有发现有什么乐趣 |
[37:14] | I mean, the whole thing is gross, okay? | 这事实在是太恶劣了 |
[37:16] | This money is dirty. | 这钱来的不干净 |
[37:17] | Okay. Fine, I can take it back. | 好 好吧 我可以把它们还回去 |
[37:21] | You know, there would’ve been more, | 要知道 本该有更多钱的 |
[37:22] | except I already took out your sorority dues. | 因为我已经拿出了你的姐妹会会费 |
[37:39] | Just want this day to be over. | 希望今天赶快结束 |
[37:46] | Why did you need the money so badly | 你为什么这么急着要钱 |
[37:48] | that you bumped Juice for Justin? | 以至于把乔伊斯的录音让给了贾斯汀 |
[37:49] | I’m running a business, Silver. | 我是在做生意 小银 |
[37:51] | You saw for yourself, we’re not turning a profit. | 你亲眼看看 我们还没有盈利 |
[37:55] | I have to change that. | 我得改变这一切 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:59] | But I feel like you’re not telling me something. | 但我觉得你有事瞒着我 |
[38:01] | – Can we please just drop it? – No. | -我们能不说这个吗 -不能 |
[38:03] | Look, I’m a part of Shirazi Studios, too. | 我也是谢拉兹工作室的一份子 |
[38:05] | If something is wrong, you got to let me in. | 如果出了什么问题 你要让我知道 |
[38:08] | Come on, we’re in this together. | 别这样 我们一起并肩奋斗 |
[38:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[38:13] | No, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:17] | I have been keeping something from you. | 我确实对你隐瞒了一些事情 |
[38:27] | I don’t, I don’t think we should be working together. | 我认为我们不该一起工作 |
[38:31] | So you’re firing me? | 你要开除我吗 |
[38:33] | – No, that’s not… – You just told me yesterday | -不 不是… -你昨天才跟我说 |
[38:35] | what a great job I’m doing. | 我的工作做得很好 |
[38:36] | You were doing a great job. | 你干得很好 |
[38:38] | – Then what is this? – It’s… | -现在又算什么 -这个… |
[38:42] | I want to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[38:44] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[38:47] | I… | 我… |
[38:47] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:49] | Come on. I love you, and I want to help you. | 别这样 我爱你 我想帮你 |
[38:51] | I know, and I love you, too, and that’s part of the reason | 我知道 我也爱你 但有些事我确实 |
[38:53] | I can’t tell you what’s going on. | 不能告诉你 |
[38:56] | I just need you to trust me. | 我只想让你相信我 |
[38:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:07] | Silver. | 小银 |
[39:27] | If you’re here to get back at me for what I did, | 如果你们来这是想报复我的所作所为 |
[39:30] | I’m not even gonna put up a fight. | 我不打算向你们开战 |
[39:31] | You can yell at me, hit me, | 你们可以吼我 打我 |
[39:34] | throw me into the dipping pool, whatever you want. | 把我扔进游泳池里 什么都可以 |
[39:36] | I know I deserve it. | 我知道我活该 |
[39:37] | You do deserve it. | 你确实活该 |
[39:39] | But that’s not why we’re here. | 但是这不是我们来这的原因 |
[39:40] | We talked about it, and we know you’re sorry. | 我们讨论过了 也知道你很内疚 |
[39:42] | People make mistakes. | 人无完人 |
[39:43] | Part of being a sorority sister is accepting each other, | 做联谊会姐妹就是要互相包容 |
[39:46] | faults and all. | 包括过错 |
[39:47] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你们 |
[39:48] | I ruined your night. | 我毁了你们的美妙夜晚 |
[39:49] | True, but I got a guy’s number, | 话是如此 可是我得到了一个男人的号码 |
[39:52] | and he’s taller than me. | 他比我还高 |
[39:53] | Our babies would totally rule the galaxy. | 我们的孩子将会统治银河系 |
[39:55] | And my gladiator asked me out to dinner. | 我的角斗士叫我出去吃饭 |
[39:59] | It turns out, we have matching dead unicorn tattoos. | 结果 我们居然有一样的死独角兽纹身 |
[40:03] | Sometimes the darkest nights | 有时候最黑暗的夜晚 |
[40:05] | give rise to the brightest mornings. | 会迎来最明亮的早晨 |
[40:09] | Sometimes good comes from bad. | 有时候事情会从坏变好 |
[40:11] | Despite all the bad parts of tonight, it was actually | 除了某些糟糕的部分 |
[40:15] | one of the best nights our sorority’s ever had. | 今晚确实是我们姐妹会有史以来最美好的夜晚 |
[40:20] | And that’s all because of you. | 这都是因为你 |
[40:22] | And so we refuse | 因此我们拒绝接受 |
[40:24] | to accept your resignation. | 你的辞职 |
[40:29] | Guys, I don’t deserve this. | 各位 我不值得你们对我这么好 |
[40:31] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[40:32] | Sisters? | 不是说是好姐妹吗 |
[40:35] | Sisters. | 是好姐妹 |
[40:37] | Now that our troops are in line, | 那现在我们要统一战线 |
[40:39] | we have a common enemy to attack. | 对付我们共同的敌人 |
[40:41] | We do? | 谁 |
[40:42] | Holly. She made us look like fools, | 霍莉 她把我们像傻瓜一样耍得团团转 |
[40:44] | and she called us losers. | 她叫我们失败者 |
[40:46] | Another part of being a sorority sister | 联谊会姐妹的另外一个准则就是 |
[40:48] | is having each other’s backs. | 做其他人坚强的后盾 |
[40:49] | So what do you say? | 你说呢 |
[40:50] | Should we give Holly a dose of her own medicine? | 我们要不要给霍莉点颜色看看 |
[40:54] | I say the bitch is going down. | 我敢说那贱人死定了 |
[40:56] | Yes! | 没错 |
[41:11] | Find anything yet? | 什么都没找到吗 |
[41:14] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:20] | I knew Annie was hiding something. | 我就知道安妮在藏着什么 |
[41:22] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:26] | It’s a love letter from | 这是伤透了娜欧米的心 |
[41:27] | Naomi’s ex-boyfriend breaking her heart. | 的前男友写给她的情书 |
[41:32] | This’ll come in handy when I’m bringing that bitch down. | 这迟早会在我们打败那贱货的时候派上用场 |