时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Everything’s just working out so perfectly. | 所有事都按部就班 |
[00:04] | We made it through high school, | 我们结束了高中生活 |
[00:05] | I inherited a fortune, | 我继承了遗产 |
[00:07] | and we are going to live together. | 我们就要一起生活了 |
[00:08] | I don’t want to go to college. | 我不想上大学 |
[00:10] | All this time, you’ve just been pretending | 长久以来 你只是假装 |
[00:11] | that you wanted to have a life with me? | 想和我一起生活吗 |
[00:13] | I wanted to let you know that I got a job. | 我想告诉你 我找到工作了 |
[00:15] | It’s on this deep-sea fishing boat. | 在深海渔船上 |
[00:16] | I really do hope that you find whatever you’re looking for. | 我真的希望你能找到你想要寻找的 |
[00:19] | And after you find it, then you can come and find me. | 等你找到了 就来找我吧 |
[00:22] | Ivy and I are engaged. | 我和艾薇订婚了 |
[00:23] | Because I’m starting chemo next week, | 因为我下个星期要开始化疗了 |
[00:26] | We want to get married in the next few days. | 我们将尽快结婚 |
[00:28] | My parents have forbidden me to see you again. | 我父母不让我再见你 |
[00:29] | You’re an adult now, and it’s your decision, and no! | 你是成年人了 可以自己做决定 这不行 |
[00:32] | They’ve sacrificed a lot for me. I can’t defy them. | 他们为我牺牲了很多 我不能让他们失望 |
[00:35] | I have to tell you something. Max, I’m pregnant. | 有件事我得告诉你 麦克斯 我怀孕了 |
[00:44] | You didn’t tell anyone I’m pregnant, did you? | 你没和别人说我怀孕了吧 |
[00:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[00:47] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[00:49] | have to answer questions until I actually start getting fat. | 变胖了以后不停回应质疑 |
[00:53] | I’m still getting used to the idea myself. | 我自己还在消化这个消息呢 |
[00:58] | You know what… We can do this. | 知道吗 我们能做到的 |
[01:05] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[01:06] | We actually want to be together. | 我们真心实意地想在一起 |
[01:09] | It’s like getting an accelerated degree in physics. | 就好像获得了物理本硕连读学位一样 |
[01:12] | It’s exactly where we wanted to be, | 那正是我们所期望的 |
[01:14] | only faster. | 只是来得快了一点 |
[01:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:24] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[01:30] | So, your test results came in. | 你的检测结果出来了 |
[01:32] | You are not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[01:36] | I had a blood test that… | 我的血检结果… |
[01:37] | False positives happen sometimes. | 有时会产生假阳性的结果 |
[01:39] | Otherwise… everything looks good. | 至于其他 一切都正常 |
[01:43] | No baby is good. | 没怀孕太好了 |
[01:45] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:47] | That’s the best news ever! | 这是前所未有的好消息 |
[01:49] | Talk about dodging a bullet. | 就像躲过射来的子弹一样 |
[01:51] | We almost threw our lives away. | 我们小命都差点没了 |
[01:54] | Oh! I could still go to MIT. You can go to CU. | 我还能去麻省理工 你也能去加大 |
[01:57] | We could go on with our lives like we planned. | 我们还能按原计划继续美好的生活 |
[01:59] | I swear, I am never having unprotected sex again. | 我发誓 我再也不敢不用套套了 |
[02:06] | Fasten your seat belts. | 系好安全带 |
[02:09] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[02:10] | Fasten your seat belt. | 请系好安全带 |
[02:14] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦了 |
[02:16] | No. | 不是 |
[02:17] | Bad memory. | 糟糕的回忆 |
[02:20] | Love sucks. | 爱情烂透了 |
[02:22] | Welcome to Los Angeles, folks. | 欢迎各位降落洛杉矶 |
[02:35] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[02:36] | The end of summer. | 夏天结束了 |
[02:38] | Oh, don’t look at it like the end of summer. | 别想成夏天的结束嘛 |
[02:41] | Look at it as at it as | 可以想成 |
[02:42] | the beginning of the rest of our lives. | 我们美好人生的开始 |
[02:44] | Say hello to college, bitches. | 迎接璀璨的大学生活吧 妞们 |
[02:46] | I’ll cheers to that. Yeah! | 为璀璨的大学生活干杯 |
[02:48] | Cheers. Woo! Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[02:49] | Okay, pause: question. | 好了 停一下 我问个问题 |
[02:51] | What exactly is suikawari? | “砸西瓜”到底是什么 |
[02:53] | It’s end-of-summer watermelon bashing. | 就是在夏末时节 用木棍击打西瓜的游戏 |
[02:56] | It’s big in japan. | 在日本很流行哦 |
[02:57] | Perfect. I’ve been working on my nerve all summer long. | 这就好 害得我一整个夏天都紧张得不得了 |
[03:00] | Check out Ivy. | 看看艾薇 |
[03:01] | I don’t think it’s that easy. Look. | 我觉得不简单哦 快看 |
[03:04] | Come on, Ivy! | 艾薇 加油 |
[03:05] | Go, Ivy! | 加油哦 艾薇 |
[03:11] | Raining watermelon. | 真是瓜如雨下 |
[03:12] | Refreshing. | 真是振奋人心 |
[03:14] | Refreshing? No, darling. | 亲爱的 这就叫振奋人心吗 |
[03:16] | Refreshing is that right there. | 真正振奋人心的在那里呢 |
[03:19] | Shawn Berry. | 肖恩·贝瑞 |
[03:21] | Captain of the CU football team. | 加州大学橄榄球队队长 |
[03:23] | Also known as the future Mr. Naomi Clark. | 同时也是未来的娜欧米·克拉克先生 |
[03:28] | I’m going to go play. | 我要去玩 |
[03:30] | I want to play, too! | 我也要去 |
[03:45] | You guys see any football games last year? | 你们看过去年的橄榄球比赛吗 |
[03:47] | Starting quarterback this year. | 今年从四分卫开始看吧 |
[03:48] | It’s going to be fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[03:50] | Got a towel for a fellow classmate? | 能给校友一条毛巾吗 |
[03:53] | You go to CU? | 你也读加州大学 |
[03:54] | Incoming freshman. Naomi Clark. | 大一新生 娜欧米·克拉克 |
[03:56] | Good luck at CU, freshman. | 祝你好运 新生 |
[03:59] | DJ 526 Yo, DJ 526? | |
[04:01] | He could make any sound a great mix. | 他能把任何声音变成超棒的混音 |
[04:05] | Like Silver drinking that drink right there? | 就像是小银喝饮料的声音 |
[04:07] | He can make that into a hit. | 他也能混进歌曲里 |
[04:09] | Wow. Seriously. | 真的 |
[04:11] | You guys have no idea how crazy it was | 你们根本想象不到和DJ 526 |
[04:13] | to tour with DJ 526 this summer. | 一起夏季巡演有多爽 |
[04:15] | Well, sounds like being on a hip-hop tour | 听上去像嘻哈之旅 |
[04:17] | was way more fun than my summer. | 好像比我的夏天有趣多了 |
[04:19] | – Still no word from Liam? – Nope. | -还是没利亚姆消息 -完全没有 |
[04:21] | I could’ve gone to Paris with my mom and Ryan, | 早知道我就跟我妈和瑞恩去巴黎了 |
[04:24] | or gone to Ibiza with Naomi on her “Max who?” | 要不就跟娜奥米一起去伊比沙岛参加 |
[04:27] | post-breakup binge, | “麦克斯算什么”分手狂欢 |
[04:28] | But, no, I decided to stay here | 但是 我决定留在这里 |
[04:31] | And wait for Liam to sail back on his stupid fishing boat. | 等利亚姆从那狗屁渔船上回来 |
[04:34] | The S.S. I found myself. | 因此 我才真正了解了自己 |
[04:36] | But you know what? I’m done. I’m done. | 但是你们知道么 我受够了 |
[04:38] | Tonight I start driving to Carnegie Mellon, | 今晚 我要直奔卡内基·梅隆大学 |
[04:39] | and fresh start, here I come. | 从头开始 我来了 |
[04:43] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:51] | To fresh starts. | 敬从头开始 |
[04:53] | Fresh starts. Fresh starts. | 从头开始 |
[04:54] | That guy… | 那家伙 |
[04:56] | He just gave me a towel. | 他就只给了我一条毛巾 |
[04:58] | I hope there’s more to that story. | 我还希望有点其他进展呢 |
[05:00] | Not his name, not his number, not anything important. | 没名字 没手机号 没任何有用信息 |
[05:03] | Just a towel. | 仅仅是一条毛巾 |
[05:04] | I am a nobody at CU. | 加州大学没人知道我的大名 |
[05:06] | Uh, you haven’t started yet. | 你还没去呢 |
[05:06] | Well, I certainly don’t plan on starting at the bottom, dixon. | 我当然不会从底层开始 迪克森 |
[05:09] | Screw the dorms. I have to move fast. | 去你妹的宿舍 我要加紧搬家 |
[05:13] | Step one, buy the perfect party house. | 第一步 买一栋超适合办派对的房子 |
[05:15] | Step two… | 第二步 |
[05:18] | Throw the perfect party? | 办一场超完美的派对 |
[05:20] | Huh. Yeah. See? Annie gets it. | 看看 还是安妮懂我 |
[05:22] | Yo, we’re up for some house shopping. | 走 我们看房子去 |
[05:24] | I mean, Raj and I are looking for a place, so if anybody… | 我和罗杰也在找地方住 如果可以合住… |
[05:27] | Yeah, ’cause it kind of defeats the purpose of getting married | 要是搬去和父母住 |
[05:29] | to move in with your parents. | 那干嘛要结婚呢 |
[05:31] | I feel you, man. That’s why I’m shacking up with the old lady. | 感同身受啊 所以我才和熟女同居 |
[05:33] | Old lady? What? | 熟女 搞什么 |
[05:36] | Well, that and my mom sold the house, | 因为我妈卖了房子 |
[05:38] | and moved to Switzerland. | 搬到瑞士去了 |
[05:39] | Hey, speaking of moving, Dixon, | 讲到搬家 迪克森 |
[05:41] | I got to stop by my lawyer’s office | 我上路前要先去下律师事务所 |
[05:43] | to sign some inheritance stuff before I hit the road. | 搞定遗产继承之类的东西 |
[05:45] | I thought your new roommate was meeting us out here | 你新室友应该在这边和我们会和吧 |
[05:48] | so he could drive you to the dorms. | 他应该可以载你去宿舍 |
[05:50] | Yeah. His name is Taylor. | 他叫泰勒 |
[05:51] | He said he’s going to meet me by the equipment booth. | 他说他在设备租借处等我 |
[05:53] | One second, y’all. | 等下 |
[05:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:01] | Uh… hey, um… | 你好 |
[06:03] | I’m-I’m looking for Taylor. | 我找泰勒 |
[06:05] | You got her. | 我就是 |
[06:06] | Her? | 你是女生 |
[06:10] | Wait. You can’t be my new roommate. | 不会吧 你是我的新室友 |
[06:14] | You’re a guy. | 怎么会是个男生 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Yeah, um… | 是啊 是啊 |
[06:16] | there must be some kind of mistake. | 这当中肯定是出了什么问题 |
[06:18] | Nice try, weirdo. | 想得美 变态 |
[06:20] | No, wait… | 你误会了 请等等 |
[06:23] | Okay. Okay, there’s a problem. | 好吧 好吧 这里头肯定有鬼 |
[06:25] | Um, I really don’t understand. | 我真的搞不明白 |
[06:27] | I filled out the housing application myself. | 住宿申请可是我亲手填的 |
[06:29] | Actually, uh, dude, I was mad at you | 老实跟你说 兄弟 因为史努普·道格那事 |
[06:31] | for the whole Snoop Dogg thing, and-and… | 我对你很不满 所以… |
[06:33] | the form was just laying right there, and… | 那张表当时就摆在我的眼前 所以 |
[06:36] | I may have accidentally, uh, | 可能是我一不小心 |
[06:38] | sought retribution by changing your gender to female. | 想报复你 就把你的性别改成了”女” |
[06:41] | I can’t live in a girls’ dorm! | 我不可能住到女生寝室去啊 |
[06:46] | I’m so screwed. | 我太有才了 |
[06:49] | I’ll pack up. | 我来收拾吧 |
[06:51] | Oh, hey, aunt Nadira. | 你好啊 娜蒂拉阿姨 |
[06:52] | Yeah, of course I know where Leila is. | 我当然知道莉拉在哪 |
[06:54] | Her, uh, flight left this morning. | 她搭今早的飞机离开的 |
[06:57] | No, what do you mean, | 不可能 你是什么意思 |
[06:58] | she didn’t get on the plane? | 她根本没上飞机吗 |
[07:01] | We called your mother and told her your sister is safe. | 我们已经给你母亲报平安了 你妹妹很安全 |
[07:04] | Thanks, uncle Amal. | 谢谢 艾玛叔叔 |
[07:06] | Hey, you’re supposed to be in Switzerland. | 你不是应该在瑞士吗 |
[07:08] | – What happened? – I want to stay here. | -这是怎么一回事 -我想留在这 |
[07:10] | Leila… | 莉拉 |
[07:15] | It’s my senior year in high school. | 我已经高三了 |
[07:17] | I told mom a million times | 我跟老妈说了无数遍 |
[07:18] | how important that is to me. | 这段时间对我来说有多重要 |
[07:20] | She said that we can’t impose on aunt Nadira and uncle Amal, | 她说不能给娜蒂拉阿姨和艾玛叔叔添麻烦 |
[07:24] | but maybe she’ll let me stay with you. | 但或许她会同意让我住你那儿 |
[07:26] | Uh… it’s-it’s not that simple, okay? | 这…这没你想得那么简单 知道吗 |
[07:29] | Silver’s place is small, and… | 小银的房子很小 而且 |
[07:31] | – we had plans. – Plans for what? | -我们已经计划好了 -什么计划 |
[07:33] | Plans. | 就是…一些计划 |
[07:34] | That don’t include a roommate. | 计划里可没有注明增添室友 |
[07:36] | Please, Navid. | 求你了 纳维 |
[07:38] | Dad’s the one in trouble, | 都是老爸惹得麻烦 |
[07:39] | but I’m being punished. | 但确是我受到了惩罚 |
[07:41] | I just want to graduate with my friends, | 我只不过想和朋友一起毕业 |
[07:43] | like you. | 和你一样 |
[07:52] | Oh, my god, Dixon, I can’t believe it. | 天呐 迪克森 我简直不敢相信 |
[07:54] | My lawyers said that Marla’s family is contesting the will. | 我的律师说玛拉的家人要和我争遗产 |
[07:57] | – Annie, listen… – Dixon, please, | -安妮 听我说 -迪克森 拜托 |
[07:58] | do not try and tell me that everything is going to be okay. | 别再试着说些一切都会好起来的话了 |
[08:01] | I have to defer a semester. | 我得推迟一个学期入学了 |
[08:03] | I am ready to start my life | 我都已经准备好开始新生活了 |
[08:05] | and now I can’t, | 现在却不得不放弃 |
[08:06] | and-and it’s not okay. | 这感觉太糟了 |
[08:07] | M-m-maybe, maybe it is, huh? | 或…或许没你想得那么糟 |
[08:09] | You know, s-some things happen for a reason. | 有些事情会发生总是有理由的 |
[08:11] | What possible reason could I have to stay here? | 给我个留在这里的理由 |
[08:13] | Ah, w-wait, wait, wait. | 等…等会儿 |
[08:18] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[08:27] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:29] | Let’s do this. | 我们结婚吧 |
[08:55] | Okay, wait. | 让我理一理头绪 |
[08:58] | I haven’t heard from you all summer, | 你消失了一整个暑假 |
[09:00] | and now you just show up and-and slap a… | 现在居然又突然出现在我面前 |
[09:05] | a very, very pretty ring | 还放了个这么好看的戒指 |
[09:08] | on the hood of my car? | 在我的车盖上 |
[09:10] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很高兴的 |
[09:11] | You know, when I left, I-I told you | 我走的时候就跟你说了 |
[09:13] | that I needed time to, to think, to figure out what I want. | 我需要点时间去弄清楚我想要的是什么 |
[09:17] | Well, it’s you. | 现在我想好了 那就是你 |
[09:20] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[09:22] | But you had enough time to think about forever | 你既然有时间去考虑永远 |
[09:25] | and you didn’t have time to make a phone call? | 那怎么没有时间给我打个电话呢 |
[09:28] | Okay, um, I know I should have called. | 好吧 我知道我错了 |
[09:32] | But I’m here now and that’s all that matters, right? | 我现在回来了 这不就够了吗 |
[09:36] | I-I mean, I love you, | 我想说 我爱你 |
[09:39] | but that’s not all that matters to me. | 但并不代表我就能原谅你 |
[09:52] | I am so, so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[09:53] | But Leila– she’s a good kid, I swear, | 不过莉拉 是个好孩子 我发誓 |
[09:56] | and it’s only a temporary thing while we figure this thing out. | 用不了多久我们就能找出解决办法的 |
[09:59] | Navid, I get it. | 纳维 我懂的 |
[10:00] | My sister– you know, she took me in, too. | 我姐姐 她也收留过我 |
[10:02] | It’s going to be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[10:04] | It’s going to be crowded but fine. | 虽然有点挤 不过也挺不错的 |
[10:11] | Wait, you guys are going to bed? | 不是吧 你们要睡觉了吗 |
[10:13] | What are you almost wearing? | 你穿的是什么啊 |
[10:15] | I thought we’d go out. | 我以为我们要出去疯狂呢 |
[10:16] | It’s midnight, | 已经半夜了 |
[10:17] | and you’re practically naked, | 而且你看上去就跟没穿衣服似的 |
[10:19] | – so probably best if we all just get some sleep. – Fine. | -所以最好还是赶紧睡觉吧 -好吧 |
[10:23] | Don’t even think about doing it. | 有我在 你们就别想干那事 |
[10:30] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:34] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:36] | 15 houses and they all suck. | 十五套房子都这么糟糕 |
[10:38] | How am I supposed to make a name for myself | 没有一个令人惊艳的开场 |
[10:39] | without a jaw-dropping entryway? | 我怎么能把名气打响呢 |
[10:40] | I mean, it’s barbaric. | 这情况真让我措手不及 |
[10:41] | No, you know what barbaric is? | 不 你知道什么才叫措手不及吗 |
[10:43] | Liam dropping a ring on the hood of my car. | 利亚姆竟然在我的车盖上放了一枚戒指 |
[10:45] | Actually, I think that sounds kind of badass. | 老实说 我觉得那是他的惯用手法 |
[10:47] | Besides, isn’t Liam coming back exactly what you wanted? | 话说回来 你不是盼着利亚姆回来的吗 |
[10:49] | Do not be naive, Ivy. | 别那么天真 艾薇 |
[10:51] | No one finds true love in high school. | 没有人能在高中就找到真爱 |
[10:53] | Thank you for not making that toast at my wedding. | 谢谢你没在我婚礼上说这番祝酒词 |
[10:57] | Yeah, you can’t expect Annie to get over Liam | 你可别指望安妮能像你忘记麦克斯一样 |
[10:59] | like you got over Max. | 忘记利亚姆 |
[11:00] | Can we stop talking about high school | 我们能别再讨论高中的事 |
[11:01] | and high school boyfriends? | 和高中的男朋友了吗 |
[11:03] | We are college girls. | 我们可是大学生了 |
[11:05] | When I find my perfect mansion, | 一旦找到间完美的房子 |
[11:07] | I’m throwing a perfect mansion party. | 我就要办一场完美的乔迁派对 |
[11:08] | I am going to have a big, huge bonfire, | 我要弄一个超大的篝火 |
[11:11] | and all us are gonna throw something in it | 到时候我们就把所有那些 |
[11:12] | that we want to burn because we wish it never existed. | 希望它从未存在过的东西全部丢进去烧了 |
[11:16] | Too bad Adrianna’s still in Africa. | 真可惜 阿德里安娜还在非洲没回来 |
[11:18] | – What? – Silver, silver. | -什么 -小银啊小银 |
[11:23] | All right, here goes. | 好啦 我们到了 |
[11:24] | If this house is lame, I swear to god | 如果这间房子再不行 我发誓 |
[11:26] | I’m firing my real estate agent. | 我这就抄了我的房屋中介 |
[11:28] | Definitely not lame. | 这房子简直太棒了 |
[11:37] | So many bedrooms. | 有好多卧室啊 |
[11:40] | Can Navid’s sister live here? | 纳维的妹妹能住在这儿吗 |
[11:41] | Uh, hi, can I live here? | 不对 应该问 我能住在这儿吗 |
[11:43] | Of course you can live here. | 你当然可以 |
[11:44] | Ivy and Raj are living here. | 艾薇和罗杰也会住在这儿 |
[11:45] | I’m living here. | 我也要住在这儿 |
[11:48] | There’s a dipping pool. | 这还有个游泳池 |
[11:49] | Do you know how much I love to dip? | 你们知道我有多爱泡在水里吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, my god, this is it, this is the place. | 天呐 就是这了 这就是我想要的 |
[11:58] | Hey, stop scaring my pig. | 别吓坏了我的猪 |
[12:00] | Why did a pig just run through my house? | 怎么会有只猪在我的房子里跑来跑去 |
[12:03] | Well, it’s his house until I finish with repairs, | 在我修缮完毕前 这可是它的家 |
[12:05] | then it’ll be the new owner’s house. | 之后才是新主人的家 |
[12:07] | Not yours. | 也不是你的 |
[12:07] | But my real estate agent said that this house is for sale. | 但是我的房屋中介告诉我这是栋待售房屋 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, it’s too late, an offer’s been made. | 抱歉 你来晚了 这房子已经有买主了 |
[12:11] | I think what he’s trying to say is that | 我猜他是想说 |
[12:13] | the, uh, the house has been sold. | 这栋房子已经卖出去了 |
[12:14] | Sorry we scared your pig. | 抱歉吓坏了你的猪 |
[12:15] | – Let’s go, Naomi. – Take care. | -娜欧米 我们走吧 -走好 |
[12:16] | No, number one… | 不对 首先 |
[12:17] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[12:22] | …I am buying this house, and number two, | 我要买下这栋房子 其次 |
[12:25] | Farm animals do not belong indoors, | 畜生是不允许进到室内的 |
[12:28] | contrary to what you might have seen | 你刚刚看到的一切 |
[12:28] | on reruns of the Beverly hillbillies, | 完全是比弗利乡巴佬的行为 |
[12:31] | and number three, I’m most certain | 第三 我非常确定 |
[12:32] | that your employer would be | 如果你的老板 |
[12:34] | very angry if he knew his handyman | 知道他的小工赶走了大客户 |
[12:36] | was chasing away significant counteroffers. | 他一定会非常生气 |
[12:39] | Wow, girls like you are exactly | 正是因为有你这种女孩 |
[12:41] | why I’m so happy to be leaving l.A. | 我才为能离开洛杉矶而高兴不已 |
[12:42] | Girls whose parents didn’t meet at the family reunion? | 这种女孩的父母连家庭聚会都不会露面 |
[12:44] | Spoiled brats | 这种女孩只被宠坏的富家女 |
[12:45] | who think money buys everything. | 认为金钱能买到一切 |
[12:46] | It does. Oh, yeah? | 这话没错啊 |
[12:47] | Which is why I’d hate to have to get you fired. | 所以我才不想害你失去工作 |
[12:49] | I mean, how else will you be able to afford | 我可想不出你还能用什么方法 |
[12:51] | your yosemite sam costume to go with that hat? | 去赚钱买能配你这帽子的约塞米蒂服装 |
[12:56] | You know… that’s a good point. | 这个理由不错 |
[12:58] | I, you know, wouldn’t want to lose my job now, would I? | 我肯定不想丢掉这份工作 |
[13:01] | So I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我就坦白告诉吧 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna call the owners | 我会给老板打个电话 |
[13:04] | and see if they can’t make you a deal. | 看能不能把房子卖给你 |
[13:06] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[13:08] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:10] | – What? – Hey, It’s Austin. | -怎么回事 -我是奥斯汀 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I’m at the house and a potential buyer just walked in, | 我正在房子里 这里有个人想买房子 |
[13:14] | and from the looks of her, she’s, uh, she’s loaded. Yeah. | 看起来 是个有钱的主儿 |
[13:19] | Yeah, so what do you say to an extra half a million dollars? | 好的 你觉得再加价五十万美元怎么样 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | Bye, dad. | 拜拜 老爸 |
[13:25] | Hey, congratulations, he said you got yourself a deal. | 恭喜你 他说可以卖给你 |
[13:28] | So you’re not…? | 这么说你不是… |
[13:30] | The help? No. | 帮工吗 当然不是 |
[13:32] | And my parents weren’t related until after they got married. | 而且我的父母在结婚之后仍然形同陌路 |
[13:37] | It was a pleasure doing business with you, ladies. | 很高兴能和你们做生意 |
[13:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:47] | You fellas look a little young. | 小伙子们很年轻嘛 |
[13:49] | How much will this get us? | 这些钱能买多少 |
[13:52] | Whoa, that’ll get you the whole damn bar if you keep it coming. | 如果你们一直来 这些钱能喝光吧里所有酒了 |
[13:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:56] | King’s ready to step down. | 国王准备退位 |
[13:58] | Oh, nice. | 很好 |
[13:59] | Wife wants to retire to the beach. | 王后享受沙滩 |
[14:03] | Hey, to women. | 敬女人 |
[14:05] | Apparently you got to be drunk to understand ’em. | 很显然只有喝醉了才能懂她们 |
[14:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:14] | Dude, hey! | 没搞错吧 哥们 |
[14:15] | Yeah, that’s right, I flicked you. | 没错 是我打了你 |
[14:18] | Because you flicked me up, man. | 因为你把我害惨了 |
[14:20] | There’s no more room in the men’s dorms. | 男生宿舍没有空房了 |
[14:22] | I’m homeless. | 我没地方住了 |
[14:24] | I’m a homeless black man. | 一个无家可归的黑人 |
[14:25] | Here, hey, hey, I found this for you at off-campus housing. | 我在校外为你找到了这套房子 |
[14:28] | Two-bedroom beach house. | 包含两套卧室的沙滩海景房 |
[14:30] | I would kill for a two-bedroom right now, | 我做梦都想住在里面啊 |
[14:32] | Okay, but no, I am giving it to you. | 但我准备让给你 |
[14:35] | It’s not going to feel like college | 如果不住在宿舍 |
[14:36] | If I don’t live in a dorm. | 我就没有上大学的感觉 |
[14:37] | Oh, my god, what is up with you and your sister? | 你和你姐都是怎么了 |
[14:40] | You get handed exactly what you want And you’re still not happy. | 你们明明得到了自己想要的 却还是不满意 |
[14:42] | You think that’s what Annie wanted, Mr. Let’s do this? | 你们知道安妮想要的是什么吗 是”说干就干先生” |
[14:46] | Right. It was kind of lame, | 没错 你也太差劲了 |
[14:47] | You just showing up out of nowhere and proposing? | 你居然就这么突然冒出来求婚 |
[14:49] | You didn’t even call her all summer. | 你可是整个夏天连个电话都没给她打 |
[14:50] | I didn’t want to call her | 我想等自己想清楚该说什么了 |
[14:51] | until I knew what I wanted to say. | 再给她打电话 |
[14:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Teddy didn’t call his dad. | 泰迪也没给他老爸打电话 |
[14:58] | You guys aren’t giving him the look. | 你们怎么不给他脸色看 |
[15:00] | I didn’t call my dad because there are some things | 我没给爸爸打电话是因为 |
[15:02] | you can’t just blurt out, like “I’m gay.” | 有些事没法脱口而出 比如”我是同性恋” |
[15:04] | Or “Marry me.” | 或者是”嫁给我吧” |
[15:05] | What do you mean, yeah? | 你这是什么意思 |
[15:06] | Come on, chicks dig romance. | 去做点浪漫的事吧 |
[15:08] | At least write her a love song. | 起码要给她写首情歌啊 |
[15:09] | – A love song? – I don’t know. | -情歌 -我不知道 |
[15:10] | I made a bigger production when I asked Silver | 当我想把牙刷和小银放在一起时 |
[15:12] | If I could keep my toothbrush at her place. | 我可是费了好大劲呢 |
[15:14] | If you’re set on getting Annie to marry you, | 如果你想让安妮嫁给你 |
[15:16] | at least do this thing right. | 至少要做点像样的事吧 |
[15:28] | Hey, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[15:31] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[15:33] | Just hanging out, god. | 随便玩玩啊 |
[15:36] | Is there a boy in here? | 里面有男的吗 |
[15:38] | Okay, you know if Navid were to catch you like this… | 如果你被纳维抓到… |
[15:42] | All right, party time is over. | 行了 派对结束 |
[15:44] | Time to come out with your clothes on. | 是时候穿好衣服出来了 |
[15:52] | You’re supposed to be in Africa. | 你不是应该在非洲吗 |
[15:53] | Leila let me in. | 莉拉让我进来的 |
[15:55] | I wasn’t trying to ambush you. | 我不是想埋伏在这儿等你 |
[15:57] | – I just got back and I need to tell you… – Get out. | -我回来是想告诉你… -出去 |
[16:06] | – Silver, please… – Just get out! | -小银 别这样… -给我出去 |
[16:10] | Get out of my place! | 出我家里出去 |
[16:11] | Get the hell out! | 给我滚 |
[16:22] | Scrub this place from top to bottom. | 把每个角落都好好打扫干净 |
[16:24] | A pig lived here– two pigs. | 有只猪住过这里 是两只猪 |
[16:29] | I just started unpacking in my room | 我刚刚在房间里收拾东西 |
[16:31] | and realized it was the walk-in closet. | 突然发现里面居然有步入式衣柜 |
[16:34] | Thank you so much for letting me live here. | 非常感谢能让我住在这儿 |
[16:36] | I can’t believe you got to move in so fast. | 真不敢相信你这么快就要搬进来 |
[16:37] | Ugh, after what that hick cowboy made me pay, | 就在那个乡巴佬牛仔给我漫天要价之后 |
[16:40] | I should have been airlifted in. | 我就应该立即空运进来 |
[16:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:48] | Um, I just have to get ready for tonight– | 我只是得为今晚做好准备 |
[16:51] | The party and everything. It’s making me crazy. Oh. | 派对什么的 真把我逼疯了 |
[16:54] | But I did manage to think of | 不过我得好好想想 |
[16:57] | what I’m going to throw on the bonfire. Hmm? | 该往篝火里扔点什么 |
[16:58] | My sophomore yearbook because there is a picture in there | 我高二的年鉴肯定是要烧的 因为我在里面 |
[17:01] | where I almost have bad hair. | 顶着一头几乎糟透了的发型 |
[17:03] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[17:06] | We are absolutely loving the guesthouse, | 我们爱死客房了 |
[17:08] | most especially the pot garden in the back. | 特别是后院的大麻园 |
[17:10] | Ten plants– seriously, dude, nice little touch. | 有上十株哦 真是太好了 |
[17:12] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[17:13] | What? Probably the cowboy. | 什么 估计是那个牛仔种的 |
[17:15] | He reeked of agriculture, | 他整个散发着农业的臭味 |
[17:16] | But since I’m such a “brat,” | 不过既然他已经管我叫”富家女”了 |
[17:19] | maybe I’ll call his mom and dad. | 或许我应该通知他父母这事儿 |
[17:20] | He made me pay. | 谁让他坐地起价的 |
[17:22] | It’s his turn. | 现在轮到他不好受了 |
[17:30] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:37] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:39] | Ah, the lost freshman look. Very convincing. | 看起来挺像是迷路了的新生嘛 |
[17:41] | Huh, well, that would be because I am lost, | 那是因为我确实迷路了 |
[17:44] | and I’m supposed to be a freshman, just not here. | 本来也应该是新生的 但不是这所学校 |
[17:47] | Now I’m closed out of all the classes | 现在我被所有能提供 |
[17:49] | that actually offer transfer credit. | 转学学分的课程拒之门外 |
[17:52] | And you do not need to hear about my whole life story. | 你不必听我的整个人生故事的 |
[17:55] | Not without knowing your name. | 请问芳名不为过吧 |
[17:56] | I’m Annie. | 我叫安妮 |
[17:57] | I’m Jeremy. | 我叫杰里米 |
[17:59] | Look, when I was a freshman, I stood in the wrong line, | 我刚进校时就排错了队 |
[18:02] | wound up joining the jock fraternity | 我本来是要申请微积分课程的 |
[18:03] | instead of taking calculus, | 结果却站在了联谊会的队伍里 |
[18:05] | but it worked out. | 不过也歪打正着了 |
[18:06] | Sometimes when you don’t get what you want, | 有时候当你没有得偿所愿时 |
[18:08] | you may come to realize | 你可能会发现 |
[18:09] | that there’s something else that’s better. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[18:14] | Hmm, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:15] | You’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[18:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:19] | And hey, | 等一下 |
[18:21] | Do you maybe want to go to a party later? | 一会儿有一个聚会 你有兴趣吗 |
[18:25] | I didn’t know you hated her. | 我都不知道你讨厌她 |
[18:27] | Did you really think | 你不会真的想过 |
[18:28] | you were never going to have to see Adrianna again? | 永远不和艾德里安见面吧 |
[18:30] | Call me a dreamer, but I was kind of hoping | 我确实这样幻想过 |
[18:31] | she’d get eaten by a lion. | 她被狮子吃掉什么的 |
[18:33] | That’s-that’s not a very realistic plan. | 你还真能想啊 |
[18:35] | Yeah, well, neither is the three of us living here together, | 我从没想过我们三个会住在一起 |
[18:37] | but I went along with it. | 但是我也能接受了 |
[18:41] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 |
[18:42] | I just– us living here and raising a teenager– | 我只是 我们两个一起抚养一个未成年女孩 |
[18:46] | – this is not what I planned. – Okay, so you know what? | -这超出了我的预期 -你知道吗 |
[18:48] | We’ll just… Hey, hey, we’ll work this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[18:52] | House rules– | 家规 |
[18:54] | no more drinking, no uninvited guests, | 不准喝酒 不准随便带人回家 |
[18:56] | and tonight you clean up the apartment. | 今晚你负责打扫 |
[18:58] | What about Naomi’s party? | 那娜欧米的聚会怎么办 |
[19:00] | That is so not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[19:03] | No, Leila. No. | 莉拉 不要这样 |
[19:04] | Do not– don’t go, don’t go in the bathroom. | 别走 别躲进浴室 |
[19:06] | Please don’t get in there, don’t slam the door. | 别去浴室 别摔门 |
[19:10] | Okay, she’s back in the bathroom, | 好吧 她又躲回浴室了 |
[19:11] | You know, and I, I still got to get ready for the party. | 我还得为聚会做准备 |
[19:13] | Look, just, could you just– | 你能 |
[19:14] | No, take your time, um, | 不要着急 慢慢来 |
[19:16] | I-I have something to take care of, um, | 我有点事去处理下 |
[19:17] | I’ll meet you at Naomi’s. | 娜欧米的聚会见 |
[19:18] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[19:45] | Hey, um, this is Dixon Wilson. | 我是迪克森·威尔森 |
[19:48] | I’m calling about the beach house. | 我打电话来是想问下海滩小屋的事情 |
[19:49] | It’s taken. | 已经有人租了 |
[19:54] | I’m, I’m a nonsmoker, good credit, no pets, call me back. | 不吸烟 无不良记录 不养宠物 给我回电话 |
[19:57] | Nice try, nice try, but I already left a message. | 很好 很好 但我已经留过言了 |
[20:01] | Looks like the bull bucked you off, son. | 看起来你已经没有机会了 小子 |
[20:03] | okay, dad. | 好吧 老兄 |
[20:05] | Um, see, the thing is, | 我的情况是这样的 |
[20:07] | A friend really screwed me over and… I need a place to stay. | 朋友搞砸了一些事 我需要一个住的地儿 |
[20:11] | And I was supposed to take my senior year off | 我本来可以逃离毕业季 |
[20:14] | and motorcycle through South America, | 骑着摩托车游遍南美 |
[20:16] | But some skinny beverly hills brat | 但几个比弗利山庄富家女 |
[20:17] | told my parents I was growing pot, | 告诉我父母我在种大麻 |
[20:19] | so, uh… I’m going to need the place more than you. | 所以我比你更需要这个地方 |
[20:22] | So I guess we’re just going to have to see who gets it. | 那我们就来看看到底鹿死谁手咯 |
[20:24] | Hmm, yeah, we will. | 没错 |
[20:37] | You’ve taken on a lot for a young man– | 这些责任不是你这个年龄的孩子该承担的 |
[20:40] | running the studios, now you’re taking care of your sister. | 经营工作室 还得照顾妹妹 |
[20:44] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[20:45] | Your father and I used to do business together. | 我和你爸爸以前就是合作伙伴 |
[20:47] | The business you were in with my father was porn, | 你和我爸合作的生意可是拍A片 |
[20:50] | and it almost destroyed my family. | 这几乎毁了我全家 |
[20:53] | Really? I mean, the house that you lived in, | 真的吗 你们家曾住着大豪宅 |
[20:57] | having your family around you– those were the bad times? | 全家和睦 这些难道是坏事吗 |
[21:00] | Your family is struggling | 你家现在这个样子 |
[21:02] | not because of me, Navid, because of you. | 不是因为我 而是因为你 纳维 |
[21:06] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[21:07] | My family will be fine. | 我家会好起来的 |
[21:09] | Oh, and Shirazi Studios | 而且谢拉兹工作室 |
[21:10] | will never do business with a guy like you again. | 也绝对不会再和你这样的人合作 |
[21:18] | Remember to flex when you take people’s keys. | 拿别人车钥匙的时候记得要拿紧 |
[21:21] | Hey, lose the gum. | 放松 |
[21:24] | Melanie, please, | 米兰妮 |
[21:25] | More hip roll, less tuna roll. | 多一点臀部扭动 不要老是扭腰 |
[21:28] | Boys, you’re not trying to fly away. | 男生们 你们不是要起飞 |
[21:29] | Lightly, lightly. | 轻一点 |
[21:31] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[21:32] | Lightly. | 轻一点 |
[21:33] | Naomi, this is amazing. | 娜欧米 太棒了 |
[21:42] | Let’s get the party started. | 让我们开始狂欢吧 |
[21:43] | Thanks for coming, y’all, let’s go, let’s party. | 很感谢大家的到来 狂欢时间到 |
[22:18] | Uh, maybe I forgot to warn you about Naomi’s parties. | 我好像忘记告诉你娜欧米的聚会守则了 |
[22:22] | She kind of has this rule where you got to come dressed up | 要不你就精心打扮一番 |
[22:25] | or not dressed at all. | 要不就什么都不穿 |
[22:26] | Uh, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我应该不会去 |
[22:31] | I mean, yeah, I’m not exactly | 我是说 我也不是很喜欢 |
[22:33] | into the whole mega-party thing, either. | 这种大型派对 |
[22:35] | So if you want to just stay home | 如果你想待在家里 |
[22:36] | and watch a movie, I’m totally game. | 看一场电影的话 我完全赞同 |
[22:37] | No, you should go to the party. | 不 你应该去聚会的 |
[22:39] | No, dude, I don’t want to go without you. | 没有你 我哪儿也不想去 |
[22:41] | Dude, come on, just come for ten minutes. | 我们只去十分钟 |
[22:42] | I promise, once you’re there, you’re gonna feel better. | 我保证 你去了 会感觉好点的 |
[22:44] | I can’t. Look, Ivy, | 我做不到 艾薇 |
[22:47] | We have been together the entire summer, | 整个夏天我们都待在一起 |
[22:49] | And you spent your honeymoon in a hospital. | 蜜月都是在医院度过的 |
[22:52] | I appreciate the positive attitude, | 我很喜欢你乐观的心态 |
[22:54] | but it’s okay to admit that I’ve got cancer, | 但是承认我得了癌症也没什么 |
[22:57] | and it’s okay that I can’t live every moment to the fullest. | 我没办法尽情享受生活也没关系 |
[23:01] | But you can. | 但是你可以 |
[23:03] | Go to the party, have fun, | 去参加聚会吧 玩得开心点 |
[23:04] | Be with your friends. | 和你的朋友们待一会 |
[23:06] | I’m not gonna die while you’re gone. | 在你离开的时候我保证不会死 |
[23:07] | Oh, god. Probably. | 几率很大的 |
[23:10] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[23:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:21] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[23:32] | All right. | 知道了 |
[23:33] | What’s everyone burning? | 你们都烧什么了 |
[23:35] | Well, I have narrowed it down to my final report card | 我正在纠结是烧期末成绩单 |
[23:38] | or a copy of Atlas Shrugged, | 还是《耸肩的阿特拉斯》重印本 |
[23:40] | which totally moved me at the time. | 这书当时可是很让我感动呢 |
[23:42] | Wow, that was deeply impersonal. | 真没特色 |
[23:45] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 别这样 |
[23:46] | You have got bigger issues than a report card and a book. | 你肯定有比成绩单或者是书更重要的事 |
[23:49] | Where are things with you and liam? | 你和利姆进展如何 |
[23:51] | I don’t know what he’s thinking, | 我不知道他怎么想 |
[23:53] | so I don’t know what I’m thinking. | 我也没弄清自己的想法 |
[23:55] | Report card it is. | 成绩单来了 |
[23:59] | Oh, Annie, | 安妮 |
[24:00] | very, very moving. | 很感人 很感人 |
[24:01] | Silver. | 小银 |
[24:02] | Yes. | 到 |
[24:04] | Oh, good riddance. | 很好的摆脱束缚 |
[24:05] | I hated that piece of wardrobe. | 我讨厌这件衣服 |
[24:07] | – Yeah, that’s ’cause Adrianna gave it to me. – Figures. | -因为是艾德里安给我的 -了解 |
[24:09] | What about you, Ivy? | 你呢 艾薇 |
[24:11] | Yeah, um, I think I’m gonna pass, actually. | 我还是别烧了吧 |
[24:14] | I don’t think I’m ready to let go of anything quite yet. | 我还没有选好让什么东西消失 |
[24:16] | Hey, Naomi, there’s a cop here to see you. | 娜欧米 有个警察找你 |
[24:19] | Oh, well, now the party can get started. | 聚会是时候开始啦 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:24] | Can I help you, officer? | 有什么事吗 警官先生 |
[24:26] | Would you be needing to frisk me? | 你想来帮我跳舞助兴吗 |
[24:31] | We received a noise complaint from your neighbors, | 有邻居举报这里噪音过量 |
[24:33] | and your valet service doesn’t have the correct parking permits, | 你的男服务生也没有拿到合法的停车准许 |
[24:36] | so they’ve been asked to find their shirts and go. | 所以他们应该穿衣服走人了 |
[24:39] | You’re not a stripper? | 你不是脱衣舞男吗 |
[24:40] | Officer Atwood, LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局的亚特伍德 |
[24:44] | You know you can’t have an open fire | 你知道按规定居民区二十英尺之内 |
[24:45] | within 20 feet of a residence, right? | 是不能点明火的 |
[24:48] | Um… Put out that fire. | 把火灭掉 |
[24:53] | He would’ve been a lot more fun if he was naked. | 如果他是全裸着的话 会更有意思 |
[24:57] | You want me to put the fire out? | 我去把火灭了吧 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:00] | I have one more thing I have to burn. | 我还有件东西要烧掉 |
[25:05] | Um, excuse me. | 真不好意思 |
[25:07] | This is a private party. No hillbillies allowed. | 这是个私人派对 乡巴佬请绕道 |
[25:10] | Oh, yeah? Well, you know, | 是吗 不过 |
[25:11] | my new roommate invited me. | 是我的新室友邀请我过来的 |
[25:13] | Yeah, and since you and Dix here are good buddies, | 既然你和阿迪是好朋友 |
[25:16] | looks like we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other. | 那么我们见面的机会还多着呢 |
[25:18] | Wait, “Dix”? | 等下 你叫我”阿迪” |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:20] | Thanks. Cheers. | 谢谢 干一杯吧 |
[25:22] | That is a $200 bottle of champagne! | 那可是瓶价值200美金的香槟 |
[25:24] | It’s not moonshine, you hick! | 才不是什么私酿酒 你个乡巴佬 |
[25:53] | Hi, stranger | 你好 新来的 |
[25:55] | No stranger than you. | 我可比你资深多了 |
[25:56] | Ha! Hilarious. | 你真幽默 |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:01] | All right, so, how’d it go with your dad? | 好吧 和你老爸谈得怎样 |
[26:04] | It went great. He was, he was totally fine with me being gay. | 挺顺利的 他对我是同性恋没有意见 |
[26:07] | So, you didn’t tell him. | 那你肯定还没有跟他摊牌 |
[26:12] | We had lunch. | 我们一起吃午饭 |
[26:15] | After he left, I sat | 他走后 我坐在那 |
[26:18] | and wrote down everything I wished I could say | 把想说的话都写了下来 |
[26:20] | without being afraid of hearing | 这样就不用担心听到 |
[26:21] | the judgment in his voice. | 他对我评头论足了 |
[26:26] | Maybe I should just stick this in the mailbox, | 或许我该把这个塞进邮筒里 |
[26:28] | make it easier for everyone. | 这样大家都能好过些 |
[26:29] | You are not gonna come out | 你不能把出柜这么大的事 |
[26:31] | to your family on a napkin. | 简单地写在纸巾上告诉家人 |
[26:33] | Telling people that you’re gay is not about doing what’s easy. | 告诉别人你是同志不是让你避重就轻 |
[26:37] | It’s about… not apologizing for who you are. | 而是让你不必为自己的取向感到抱歉 |
[26:42] | So, you’re not doing this for your dad. | 所以 你不是为了你爸爸这么做 |
[26:44] | You’re doing this for you. | 而是为了你自己 |
[26:51] | Can I at least get really drunk first? | 至少今晚我能烂醉一次吧 |
[26:57] | Theophilus London is amazing. | 特奥菲卢斯·伦敦真是太棒了 |
[27:01] | Reminds me of the tour this summer. | 他让我想到了今年暑假的那次旅游 |
[27:02] | It’s just like, no worries about life, | 就像是无忧无虑的生活 |
[27:04] | just making music. | 一心扑在音乐上 |
[27:05] | Ugh, I wish I could be like that. | 我真希望自己也能那样 |
[27:09] | Catch you guys later. | 一会再过来找你们 |
[27:15] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[27:17] | A complete stranger that I invited to Naomi’s party. | 应我之邀来参加娜欧米派对的陌生人 |
[27:20] | – What? – It was weird. | -什么 -这整件事都很诡异 |
[27:22] | I was just signing up for classes at CU, | 我在加州大学选课的时候 |
[27:24] | and then suddenly I was flirting with him. | 突然间就与他开始眉来眼去 |
[27:26] | What is wrong with me, Dixon? | 我这是怎么了 迪克森 |
[27:28] | Maybe it means that you changed. | 或许这表示你变了 |
[27:32] | Kind of like how I’m not going to college. | 就好像我决定不上大学一样 |
[27:35] | What?! No, Dixon, | 什么 不 迪克森 |
[27:37] | I don’t care what happens with Marla’s money, | 我不管玛拉的遗产出了什么问题 |
[27:38] | you are going to college. | 你都得上大学 |
[27:40] | It’s not about the money, Annie. | 这个决定跟钱无关 安妮 |
[27:42] | Look, something changed this summer. | 今年暑假有件事改变了我 |
[27:44] | I was backstage one night, | 那晚我在后台 |
[27:45] | and the opening act was a guy | 一个男孩在做开场表演 |
[27:47] | just like me. | 那个男孩跟我差不多 |
[27:49] | The sound from the crowd, it was just like… | 人群发出的欢呼声 就像是 |
[27:53] | I want that. | 那才是我想要的 |
[27:55] | Well, okay, but that doesn’t mean | 好吧 但那并不意味着 |
[27:57] | that you don’t go to college. | 你可以不上大学呀 |
[27:59] | College isn’t what I’m excited about right now. | 大学不是我现在最热衷的事 |
[28:00] | Music is. | 音乐才是 |
[28:02] | Oh, there’s gonna be excitement. | 激战即将拉开帷幕 |
[28:05] | Can’t wait to see what mom says about this. | 真等不及看你妈妈怎么说 |
[28:08] | God… | 苍天啊 |
[28:09] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[28:14] | Annie, please act like an adult! | 安妮 你能成熟点吗 |
[28:17] | Annie, come on. Annie. | 安妮 拜托啦 安妮 |
[28:20] | Why is Liam dressed like a waiter | 为什么利亚姆会穿得像个服务生 |
[28:22] | at my party? | 出现在我的派对上 |
[28:27] | Annie Wilson, | 安妮·威尔森 |
[28:30] | I have something to say. | 我有话对你说 |
[28:44] | You are the first, the last | 你是我爱过的第一个 最后一个 |
[28:48] | and the only woman I have ever loved. | 也是唯一一个女人 |
[28:52] | Walking away from you was the biggest mistake of my life. | 弃你而去是我今生犯下的最大错误 |
[28:56] | I want… | 我想 |
[29:00] | I want… | 我想 |
[29:02] | I want our paths to join as one from now on. | 我希望我们的人生道路从此合二为一 |
[29:11] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | Fireworks? | 还有烟火 |
[29:45] | The neighbors are gonna just love this. | 邻居们肯定”爱”死这个了 |
[29:51] | No, no, Liam, wait. | 不 不 利亚姆 等等 |
[29:53] | You said “No.” I heard you the first time. | 你已经拒绝了 你一开口我就听到了 |
[29:55] | Or should I say second time? | 或者说这已经是第二次拒绝 |
[29:56] | No, I… I said no the first time | 不是的 我那声”不” |
[29:59] | because I was mad and your proposal came out of nowhere, | 是因为我对你突然冒出的求婚很生气 |
[30:03] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[30:04] | But this time… | 但这次 |
[30:07] | I know that people change, | 我知道人是会变的 |
[30:09] | but, I mean, this is so huge. | 但这毕竟是件大事 |
[30:12] | You don’t just decide to marry somebody | 人们不会仅仅因为考虑了一阵子 |
[30:14] | because you’ve had time to think. | 就决定和一个人结婚 |
[30:16] | Something must have happened. | 这其中一定有事发生 |
[30:18] | I just, I need to understand what’s really going on. | 我只想弄明白事情的原委 |
[30:22] | What’s really going on is I’m leaving. | 事实就是 我要走了 |
[30:37] | Babe, what are you doing back so early? | 宝贝 你回来这么早干嘛 |
[30:39] | Thought the party just started. | 我想派对才刚开始吧 |
[30:41] | Well, you were right. | 你说得很对 |
[30:43] | Okay? | 那… |
[30:44] | I shouldn’t pretend like you’re not sick. | 我不该无视你的病情 |
[30:47] | But I also don’t want to run off to a party | 但我也不想仅仅因为我没事 |
[30:48] | just because I can. | 就去参加派对 |
[30:50] | Or because it was maybe the best party ever. | 或者因为这可能是有史以来最华丽的派对 |
[30:54] | Dude, this was like a night in Morocco, | 哥们 这跟在摩洛哥的一晚很相似 |
[30:55] | except there was sushi. | 除了没有寿司以外 |
[30:56] | Sushi? Nice. | 寿司 那可是好东西 |
[30:59] | But you know what was the best part | 不过你知道对我来说 |
[31:00] | about the entire night for me? | 那个夜晚最棒的部分是什么吗 |
[31:01] | What? | 是什么 |
[31:03] | This. | 这个 |
[31:06] | Bringing it home to you. | 与你共进温柔乡 |
[31:31] | Is that your fun tie from high school? | 这是你高中时的那条滑稽领带吗 |
[31:33] | You’ve been telling me for years | 你跟我叨叨好几年了 |
[31:34] | I should burn this thing, so… | 叫我烧掉这个 所以 |
[31:38] | see? | 看到没 |
[31:39] | There are things you hate that I can get rid of. | 你讨厌的东西我都可以抛弃 |
[31:41] | But not my family. | 除了我的家人 |
[31:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:48] | Silver, I’m responsible for what happened to my family, | 小银 我家会发生这样的事责任都在我 |
[31:52] | you aren’t. | 而不在你 |
[31:53] | If you want us to leave… | 如果你不想管我家的事 |
[31:54] | I don’t. | 我不会这么想的 |
[31:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[31:57] | My issue is with Adrianna, not your sister. | 我气的是阿德里安娜 而不是你妹妹 |
[32:00] | I shouldn’t have taken it out on Leila. | 我不该对莉拉发脾气的 |
[32:14] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[32:15] | My sister did not bring Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜不是我妹妹叫来的 |
[32:18] | Apparently she did. | 当然是她 |
[32:22] | Silver… | 小银 |
[32:23] | When are you gonna get the hint, huh? | 你什么时候才能明白呢 |
[32:24] | I don’t want to see you, I don’t even want you to exist. | 我不想见到你 我甚至希望你能消失 |
[32:27] | Okay, then just listen, please. | 好 那就请听好 |
[32:29] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[32:31] | Hurting you was the biggest mistake of my life. | 伤害你是我一生所犯的最大错误 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我为发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[32:38] | For ruining your chances at NYU, | 为我毁掉了你上纽约大学的机会抱歉 |
[32:39] | for almost wrecking things with Navid. | 为差点使纳维遇难抱歉 |
[32:42] | I will spend the rest of my life doing everything I can | 我会用我的余生 尽我所能 |
[32:46] | and try to be the friend that you deserved. | 成为你想要的那种朋友 |
[32:49] | Maybe I will never earn your forgiveness, | 或许你永远都不会原谅我 |
[32:52] | but I need you to know how sorry I am. | 但是我想让你知道我有多么抱歉 |
[32:58] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[33:02] | You think switching my meds | 你认为偷换我的药 |
[33:04] | and sending me on a bipolar tailspin was a mistake | 让我的躁郁症发作是个错误 |
[33:09] | because I didn’t get into the college that I wanted? | 仅仅是因为我没能进入梦想的大学吗 |
[33:14] | I was going to kill myself. | 我曾打算自杀 |
[33:17] | I was gonna kill myself, Ade. | 我曾想自杀 艾德 |
[33:19] | And if Dixon hadn’t shown up and tricked me | 如果不是迪克森出现 |
[33:21] | into going to the hospital, I’d be dead right now. | 把我骗到医院 我早就死了 |
[33:24] | All right, so I don’t give a crap how sorry you are. | 好了 我才不关心你有多抱歉 |
[33:27] | You… you’re dead to me. | 你对我来说跟死人没什么两样 |
[33:45] | Keep it coming, dude. | 给我满上 老兄 |
[33:48] | $25,000! | 两万五千块 |
[33:52] | Well, you Beverly Hills kids and your allowance. | 这不过是你们比弗利山庄小孩的零用钱 |
[33:54] | Hey, I earned this. | 这可是我赚的 |
[33:56] | Spent all summer on a fishing boat. | 一整个夏天都待在渔船上 |
[33:58] | This is the first real money I ever made. | 这是我赚的第一桶金 |
[34:00] | Yeah, I hear those boats pay big | 我听说在船上工作很挣钱 |
[34:02] | ’cause the work is so dangerous. | 因为这份工作很危险 |
[34:19] | So I guess Annie really didn’t want a big, fancy proposal. | 我猜安妮想要的并不是盛大昂贵的求婚 |
[34:23] | I almost rented a horse. | 我差点租了一匹马 |
[34:29] | Look, Annie loves you, all right? | 安妮是爱你的 是吧 |
[34:31] | You just got to tell the truth, man. | 你只需把事实说出来 兄弟 |
[34:36] | Truth is, talking about it is not going to help. | 事实就是现在谈论这件事也无济于事了 |
[34:40] | Drinking will. | 不过喝酒就不一样了 |
[34:43] | Yes, officer, but I swear, | 是的 警官 但我发誓 |
[34:45] | those were not my fireworks. | 放烟火的并不是我 |
[34:46] | I am taking the noise complaint very seriously. | 我对噪音投诉非常重视 |
[34:49] | No, no. Please don’t shut me down. | 别 请别挂我电话 |
[34:51] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[34:52] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[34:58] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[35:00] | Well… you see, | 你知道的 |
[35:03] | I was supposed to be motorcycling through Chile. | 我本应该骑着摩托车穿越智利 |
[35:08] | Climbing Machu Picchu. | 爬上马丘比丘 |
[35:09] | But I’m stuck here, thanks to you. | 但是多亏了你 我被困在这 |
[35:12] | Well, I got news for you, darlin’. | 我有消息告诉你 亲爱的 |
[35:14] | You mess with the bull, you get the horns. | 与公牛混在一起 就等着挨顶吧 |
[35:18] | Really intimidating coming from mm-hmm. | 你是在恐吓我吗 |
[35:20] | The guy who just got out of a very cold pool. | 这位刚从一池冷水里出来猛男 |
[35:26] | Police! Nobody move! | 我们是警察 不许动 |
[35:28] | Oh, my god. The bonfire. | 我的天 篝火 |
[35:30] | Austin, help me put this fire out! | 奥斯汀 帮我熄了篝火 |
[35:34] | Police! Nobody move! | 警察 不许动 |
[35:41] | Austin! | 奥斯汀 |
[35:47] | Hey, you kept my pot. | 你怎么还留着我的大麻 |
[35:50] | No, oh, my god, the gardeners are so fired. | 不 天呐 园丁真该被解雇了 |
[35:55] | What are you doing? No! No! No! | 你要干啥 不 别 别 |
[35:57] | You want to hide pot from the cops. | 你想把这些大麻藏起来吗 |
[35:58] | You don’t want to throw it in the fire! | 你不能把它们烧了 |
[36:07] | Whoa, that is some serious weedage. | 这味道真过瘾 |
[36:10] | Whose narcotics are these? | 这些大麻是谁的 |
[36:16] | What? No, they’re not. They’re yours! | 什么 不 不是我的 是你的 |
[36:18] | Bend your back with, let’s go, miss. | 把手背到身后 跟我走 小姐 |
[36:30] | I tried to talk Adrianna out of coming. | 我试着告诉阿德里安娜不要来 |
[36:33] | I can’t control what other people do. | 但我不能控制别人的行为 |
[36:35] | Stop it, Leila, okay? | 够了 莉拉 |
[36:36] | I’ve been listening to your excuses all night. | 我整晚都在听你的借口 |
[36:38] | Now, you pull this crap again, and I will put you on a plane | 既然你又旧话重提 我就该趁你没反应过来 |
[36:40] | to Switzerland so fast, you won’t even know what hit you. | 先把你送到飞往瑞士的飞机上的 |
[36:42] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[36:44] | I hate both of you! | 我讨厌你俩 |
[36:51] | Leila! | 莉拉 |
[36:52] | Leila, okay, I know you don’t want to hear this, but I get it. | 莉拉 我知道你不想听 但我想说 |
[36:57] | This isn’t what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的生活 |
[36:59] | Your senior year is supposed to be | 你的高三应该是你 |
[37:01] | the best year of your life, and it’s falling apart. | 人生中最美好的一年 但它却支离破碎 |
[37:08] | It happened to me. | 我也有同样经历 |
[37:10] | But… we can get through this. | 但是 我们都能挺过去的 |
[37:13] | You know, the three of us together. | 让我们仨一起渡过难关 |
[37:15] | Leila, please come out. | 莉拉 出来吧 |
[37:18] | Leila, come on… | 莉拉 别这样… |
[37:22] | Leila! | 莉拉 |
[37:24] | Leila! | 莉拉 |
[37:33] | If this party was supposed to be hello to the rest of our lives | 如果这个派对就是我们剩下人生的开始 |
[37:37] | I want to go back to high school. | 那我宁愿回到高中 |
[37:42] | Naomi didn’t even get to burn her bad yearbook photo. | 娜欧米还来得及没把她的年鉴照片烧掉 |
[37:46] | I got to check this out. | 我也要来看看 |
[37:48] | So, what do you think it is? | 这里面有什么 |
[37:50] | Bad bangs? A windy hair day? | 丑陋的刘海 被风吹乱的头发 |
[37:53] | – What? – It’s a letter from Max. | -这是什么 -麦克斯的来信 |
[37:58] | She didn’t even open it. | 她都没拆开过 |
[37:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[38:01] | I think I found out who called the cops. | 我想我知道是谁报的警了 |
[38:03] | The old people down the street. | 那些在街上溜达的老人 |
[38:05] | You think they could just turn down their hearing aid, | 我想他们应该调低他们的助听器 |
[38:07] | pull out their teeth, and leave me alone, but… | 取出假牙 别来打扰我 但是… |
[38:13] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[38:15] | It was in your yearbook. | 你的年鉴中 |
[38:16] | The one that you were going to burn. | 你要烧掉的那本 |
[38:21] | If you want to put the past behind you, | 如果你想抛开过去 |
[38:23] | you should at least know what it is. | 至少你应该知道里面写了什么吧 |
[38:27] | If it’ll wipe those sad little clown looks off your faces, | 如果这样能清除你们脸上哀伤的小丑样 |
[38:32] | then I will read the letter. Here goes. | 那我就来读读这封信 听好了 |
[38:35] | “Dear Naomi, I know you don’t want to talk to me, | 亲爱的娜欧米 我知道你不想和我说话 |
[38:38] | but I hate that I hurt you.” | 我恨那个伤害了你的自己 |
[38:40] | “I’m so sorry for what I said at the doctor’s office. | 我为我在医生那跟你说的话感到抱歉 |
[38:42] | Neither of us wanted a baby. I… | 我们都不想要孩子 我… |
[38:44] | What? | 什么 |
[38:45] | never meant to…” | 从未打算… |
[38:46] | Oh, my god, Naomi, you were… | 天啊 娜欧米 你… |
[38:47] | No, it was just a stupid false alarm. I… | 不 那只是个荒唐的检测错误 我 |
[38:52] | I don’t have to read this. | 我不该读这封信的 |
[38:53] | Um, actually, why do I want to know why he’s sorry, anyway? | 老实说 我才不在乎他为什么感到抱歉 |
[38:57] | You know what I’m sorry about? | 知道我对什么感到抱歉吗 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry about the fact that | 我想抱歉的是 |
[39:00] | I even let myself feel to begin with. I mean, | 我根本不该自己有这个念头 |
[39:01] | the old Naomi would never do that. | 以前的娜欧米从不会那样 |
[39:03] | She would never fall in love. | 她从不会爱上某个人 |
[39:04] | Especially not with some geek who didn’t even love me back. | 尤其不会爱上那些根本不懂爱情的书呆子 |
[39:09] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:16] | Yeah. Of course I am. | 我当然会没事 |
[39:19] | I’m Naomi Clark. | 我可是娜欧米·克拉克 |
[39:22] | And I have | 而且 |
[39:23] | better things to do | 我有更美好的事要做 |
[39:24] | than just… cry about little boys. | 而不是为了小男生哭泣 |
[39:28] | Can one of you help me with the rest of this sushi | 你们谁能帮我处理剩下的寿司 |
[39:31] | so that I can dump it in the neighbor’s pool? | 好让我把它们倒进邻居的泳池里 |
[39:39] | Hey, don’t. Don’t, don’t. | 别 千万别这么做 |
[39:42] | I know she doesn’t want to know what Max was thinking right now, | 我知道她暂时不想了解麦克斯的想法 |
[39:45] | but some day she will. | 但有一天她会想知道的 |
[39:49] | I would. | 我也会的 |
[40:06] | As we begin our flight this morning, | 我们的航班就要起飞了 |
[40:07] | the captain has asked | 机长恳请各位乘客 |
[40:08] | that you turn off all electronic devices at this time. | 关掉所有电子设备 |
[40:31] | I needed someone to talk to, | 我想找个人说说话 |
[40:34] | and I sort of met your roommate. | 然后我就碰到了你的室友 |
[40:40] | Hey, dad, it’s Teddy. | 老爸 我是泰迪 |
[40:42] | It was really good seeing you. | 能见到你真好 |
[40:44] | I just want to let you know… | 我只想跟你说… |
[40:49] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[40:53] | Where’s my check? Where’s my check? | 我的支票呢 我的支票哪去了 |
[40:57] | Good morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |