Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] She messed with my pills. 她对我的药动了手脚
[00:11] Th-there’s no way that she would do something like that. 她不可能会做那样的事
[00:13] You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对
[00:16] I’m just being paranoid. 是我想太多了
[00:17] Well, you’ll be happy to know that I wrote my paper. 有件事你听了会高兴 我的论文写完了
[00:19] I know you didn’t write it. 我知道肯定不是你写的
[00:20] I may have 在你去睡觉后
[00:22] made a few changes to your paper after you went to sleep. 我修改了下你的论文
[00:25] – Hey, I’m sorry. – I can’t believe you did this. -我很抱歉 -我不敢相信你这样做了
[00:33] I drove Navid home. 我开车送纳维回家
[00:36] He kissed me. 他吻了我
[00:37] Did you kiss her? 你吻她了吗
[00:38] I can’t remember. I was drinking, and… 我记不起来了 我喝酒了 然后
[00:41] I never want to see you again. 我再也不想见到你了
[00:43] I’m dying, Ivy! 我就要死了 艾薇
[00:44] I want to be there… you know, 我想陪着你
[00:46] until the end, if that’s what it comes down to. 直到最后 如果那一天真的来临的话
[00:48] – Then, marry me. – Yes. -那嫁给我吧 -我愿意
[01:13] I’ve never been called to the principal’s office before. 我从来没被叫到过校长室
[01:16] Can’t believe I’m in trouble. 真不敢相信我惹了麻烦了
[01:18] You’re the one who cheated, not me. 作弊的是你 不是我
[01:20] Look, I screwed up, Naomi, 是我搞砸了 娜欧米
[01:22] and I am… I’m so sorry. 对不起
[01:24] I just knew how important going to CU was to you, 我知道去加州大学对你意义重大
[01:27] and I am good at writing papers, so I thought… 我写论文又很在行 所以我想
[01:31] You know what really pissed me off? 你知道真正惹毛我的是什么吗
[01:32] The fact that you thought my paper needed rewriting. 是你觉得我的论文需要重写
[01:36] I mean, 我的意思是
[01:37] do you think I’m dumb? 你认为我很蠢吗
[01:39] No. I think you’re brilliant. 不 我认为你很优秀
[01:42] I do. I think you’re hilarious 我真的这么想 我认为你很快乐
[01:44] and… perceptive and honest, and I… 很敏锐 而且很坦率
[01:47] I love the way your brain works. 我喜欢你的思维方式
[01:50] You love my brain? 你喜欢我的大脑
[01:52] I love… 我喜欢
[01:58] Well, a lot of things about you. 你的很多方面
[02:03] I love a lot of things about you, too. 我也喜欢你的很多方面
[02:06] And… 而且
[02:08] I forgive you. 我原谅你了
[02:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:19] You’ve really never been to the principal’s office before? 你真的从来都没来过校长室吗
[02:22] Not against my will. 从来没在我不情愿的时候来过
[02:23] Okay. Don’t say a word. 好吧 千万别承认
[02:26] What they have right now is a theory, 他们现在只是推测
[02:27] and a theory is worthless. 而推测是毫无价值的
[02:28] Without proof, they cannot punish us, 没有证据 他们就不能惩罚咱们
[02:31] okay? 懂了吗
[02:32] This… 这份
[02:33] is the paper in question, 就是有争议的论文
[02:34] allegedly written by you, Naomi. 据说是你写的 娜欧米
[02:38] And this is a paper 而这份是
[02:39] written for my European History class two years ago. 两年前我的欧洲历史课的论文
[02:42] Similar ideas, some of the same turns of phrase 相似的观点 有些措辞也相同
[02:45] written by… guess who. 猜猜是谁写的
[02:47] Max Miller. 麦克斯·米勒
[02:49] Clearly, there was cheating involved. 很明显 一定有人作弊
[02:51] So, let’s see… 所以 让我们瞧瞧
[02:52] Either the prom queen, with a reputation for lying, 要么是撒谎成性的舞会皇后
[02:56] copied her boyfriend’s paper, 抄袭了她男朋友的论文
[02:58] or our class valedictorian– with his perfect GPA– 要么是我们平均学分优异的毕业代表
[03:02] conspired with her to cheat. 和她串通一气来作弊
[03:06] Come on, Naomi. 好了 娜欧米
[03:07] Why don’t you just admit what you did? 你就直接承认了吧
[03:12] Fine. 好吧
[03:14] Well, if neither one of you comes forward, 如果没人站出来的话
[03:17] I have to assume 我就只能假定
[03:17] you both were involved, 你们都牵涉其中
[03:19] and you’ll both be expelled. 而且你们都会被开除
[03:20] – Expelled? – We have an honor code -开除 -在西比弗利中学
[03:21] at West Beverly 我们不但有行为规范
[03:22] and a no-tolerance policy when it comes to cheating, 而且有对于作弊绝不姑息的政策
[03:24] so yes, you will both be expelled. 所以 是的 你们会被开除
[03:25] Which, of course, means you can forget about CU 也就是说 你们不用想着去加州大学
[03:27] and Caltech. 和加州理工学院了
[03:30] It wasn’t a conspiracy. 没有人合谋
[03:35] It was all me. 都是我一个人干的
[03:37] I copied Max’s paper. 我抄袭了麦克斯的论文
[03:39] He had nothing to do with it. 他跟这事一点儿关系也没有
[03:40] Thank you, Naomi. 谢谢 娜欧米
[03:42] Now, that was not so hard, was it? 并没有那么难嘛 对吧
[03:57] So what is this important news? 你到底要说什么重要的消息
[04:01] Ivy and I are engaged. 艾薇和我订婚了
[04:04] What? 什么
[04:05] And because I’m starting chemo next week… um, 因为从下周开始我就要化疗了
[04:09] we want to get married soon. 所以我们想尽快完婚
[04:11] Like, in the next few days. 可能几天以后
[04:15] Maataa. Pitaa. 妈妈 爸爸
[04:17] I know you wanted me 我知道你们希望
[04:18] to have an arranged marriage like you. 我能够像你们一样包办婚姻
[04:19] And I know that Ivy isn’t Indian. 我也知道艾薇不是印度人
[04:22] But I love her. 但是我爱她
[04:24] And she loves me. 她也爱我
[04:26] And-and-and we want to spend 我们想要
[04:27] the rest of our lives together as husband and wife, officially and legally. 像夫妻一样正式合法地共度余下的时光
[04:34] I recognize this isn’t what you expected, 我知道这不是你们所期望的
[04:36] but if you can find it in your hearts to-to-to support us… 但是如果你们能够真心支持我们
[04:39] Of course. 当然
[04:42] What? 真的吗
[04:44] We are just happy that you are happy. 只要你高兴就好
[04:48] You have our blessing, of course, betaa. 我们当然会祝福你们 儿子
[04:52] Thank you, Ivy, for loving my son. 谢谢你这么爱我的儿子 艾薇
[04:55] Thank you for being okay with this. 谢谢您能同意
[05:00] I’m not okay with this. 我不同意
[05:03] What? 什么
[05:04] – Why? – Ivy, -为什么 -艾薇
[05:06] you’re 18 years old. You’re a kid. 你才十八岁 你还是个孩子
[05:09] You’re not ready to make this kind of commitment. 你还没有准备好去做出这种承诺
[05:11] And I’m sorry, but you’re not doing this. 对不起 但是你不能这么做
[05:12] Yes, I am, Mom. 我要这么做 妈妈
[05:14] I am. And, look, I love you, 我要这么做 我爱你
[05:16] but I also love Raj. 但是我也爱罗杰
[05:18] Yeah, and you’re right, 你是对的
[05:19] I’m 18, and that means I’m an adult, 我已经十八岁了 我已经是个成人了
[05:21] and I can make my own decisions now. 我可以自己做决定了
[05:22] Look, I get that you two love each other. 我知道你们都爱对方
[05:25] And that’s great, but… 这非常好 但是
[05:26] you know, live together. 你们可以住在一起
[05:27] I mean, do whatever. Just… 做什么都行 只是
[05:29] there’s no need for you to get married. 没有必要非要结婚啊
[05:31] But why not? I mean, why shouldn’t we get married? 为什么不呢 我们为什么不应该结婚
[05:37] – Ivy… – Mom… -艾薇 -妈妈
[05:38] I’m going to marry Raj, 我要嫁给罗杰
[05:41] and it would mean the world to me 如果你能来送我出嫁
[05:42] if you were there to give me away. 那将对我意义非凡
[05:45] I can’t. 我不能
[05:48] I can’t support this marriage. I can’t. 我无法支持你们结婚 真的
[05:59] Ooh, I like that color. 我喜欢这个颜色
[06:00] West Bev blue in honor of graduation. 用西比弗利蓝来庆祝毕业
[06:03] Okay, wait. Tell me what you think 等一下 你觉得
[06:04] about this nail art the lady did on my big toe? 那个女的给我的大拇指甲做得怎么样
[06:07] It turned out a little funky, right? 有点怪怪的 是吧
[06:08] No. I think it’s cute. 没有啊 我觉得很可爱
[06:10] What is it? 是什么
[06:12] What? It’s supposed to be a wildcat. 什么 应该是只野猫才对
[06:14] I don’t know, it looks more like a demon 我也不知道 看起来像是魔鬼
[06:16] or, like a… like a bagel with teeth. 或者是有牙的面包圈
[06:18] Look… 看
[06:19] I think it’s cute. 我觉得很可爱
[06:21] Well, who cares what people think? 管别人怎么想干嘛
[06:22] Freedom of nail expression is just one 做指甲的自由就是
[06:24] of the many advantages of not having a boyfriend. 没有男朋友的好处之一
[06:27] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[06:29] I’m fine. 挺好的
[06:30] I mean, I’m… 其实
[06:32] I’m heartbroken. 我的心碎了
[06:35] Heartbroken-slash-really pissed off. 既心碎 又非常生气
[06:37] But… I’m okay. 不过 我没事
[06:41] I got my friends, you know? 我还有朋友呢
[06:45] Can I just say how grateful I am that we’re still friends? 我只想说我们还能做朋友真是太好了
[06:48] Me, too. 我也这么想
[06:50] I mean, we had a rough year, 这一年发生了很多事
[06:51] but… we made it through, didn’t we? 不过 我们熬过来了 是吧
[06:54] Yeah. 没错
[06:55] I mean, we’ve been friends since we were little. 我们很小的时候就是朋友了
[06:57] We’re going to be friends when we’re old ladies. 我们老的时候也还会是朋友
[06:59] Yeah, we are. 当然了
[07:01] – Come here. – Okay. I’m… I’m coming. -来个拥抱 -好的
[07:03] Don’t mess it up. Good-bye, sweetie. 别弄坏了 拜拜 亲爱的
[07:05] All right. All right. I’ll talk to you later. 好的 待会再聊
[07:07] I’ll see you later. Bye. 待会见 再见
[07:26] All these lies. 所有的这些谎言
[07:28] You really think you’re going to get away with it? 你真的觉得可以一直掩盖下去吗
[07:30] I’m tired. 我肯定是累坏了
[07:32] There’s no one here. 这儿什么都没有
[07:34] You’re dead. 你已经死了啊
[07:36] Don’t you learn? 你还没得到教训吗
[07:38] You stole my songs, and everybody found out. 你偷了我的歌 所有人都知道了
[07:40] And yet here you are, 然后你还不知悔改
[07:41] lying to Navid, lying to Silver. 向纳维撒谎 向小银撒谎
[07:43] Come on. 别这样了
[07:44] How do you think this is going to end? 你这样是不会有结果的
[07:47] I’m okay. Everything… 我没关系
[07:49] is going to be okay. 所有问题都会解决的
[07:50] No, no. It’s not. 不 不会
[08:30] Hey, blondie. 嗨 美女
[08:32] You wearing anything under that robe? 长袍下穿衣服了吗
[08:33] Hi. And yes, I am. Thank you very much. 当然穿了 谢谢提醒
[08:35] Have I taught you nothing? 我不是告诉你什么都别穿的吗
[08:36] I didn’t know you were coming today. 我不知道你今天来
[08:37] Of course I’m here. 我当然要来
[08:39] I wouldn’t miss you guys graduating. 我怎么会错过你们毕业的大日子
[08:40] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[08:41] I can’t believe you’re expelled. 还是不敢相信你被开除了
[08:42] – I’m so sorry about that. – Oh… what are you going to do? -很抱歉 -你接下来有什么打算
[08:44] Well, what about CU? 那加州大学怎么办
[08:46] I guess I’ll get my GED and see what happens next. 我想先拿到一般教育文凭 然后再想办法
[08:48] Maybe they’ll… let me in next year. Who knows? 也许他们会让我明年入学 谁知道呢
[08:51] So, what are you going to do about this weekend? Parties. 你这周末有什么计划 聚会狂欢吗
[08:54] You going to go with us to Melissa Manning’s tomorrow? 你明天要和我们一起去梅利莎·曼宁那里吗
[08:56] Um, no. 不去了
[08:58] Actually, I-I can’t. 其实是因为我不能去
[09:01] – Well, what do you mean, you can’t? – Because… -你说不能去是什么意思 -因为
[09:03] Raj and I are kind of getting married. 罗杰和我要结婚了
[09:08] – Oh, my God! -Thank you, -天哪 -谢谢
[09:10] I think. 我想
[09:13] – Really? – Yeah, really. -真的吗 -对 真的
[09:14] Now, trust me, I know it’s a little crazy… 我承认这是有点疯狂
[09:16] Oh, no! It-it’s romantic! 不 这非常浪漫
[09:18] It’s crazy, yes, but good crazy– 是挺疯狂的 但是非常好
[09:21] wonderful crazy. 棒到极点地疯狂
[09:22] – I’m so happy for you. – Thank you. -真替你感到高兴 -谢谢
[09:25] Well, tell me everything. When? Where? 说得具体点 什么时候 在哪儿
[09:27] Who are you wearing? 你要穿什么样的婚纱
[09:28] No, I’m-I’m going to keep it 我的婚礼会
[09:29] super, super low-key. 很低调的
[09:31] Well… well, how low-key? 怎么个低调法
[09:33] You know, like, maybe I’ll just have a ceremony 说不定就举办个仪式
[09:35] and not some big party. 没有大聚会
[09:38] Look, my mom doesn’t really approve of the whole thing, 我妈不是特别赞成这件事
[09:41] so she’s not going to be coming to the wedding. 所以她不会参加婚礼
[09:43] Oh. I’m sorry, Ivy. 艾薇 很抱歉
[09:46] Well, I’ll deal. 没事 我会处理好的
[09:47] And Raj’s family wants us to have 罗杰的父母想让我们
[09:49] a traditional Indian wedding, 办一个传统的印度婚礼
[09:51] so we’ll probably just have the ceremony 所以也许我们就在他父母家的客厅
[09:53] in his parents’ living room. 办这个仪式
[09:54] In Raj’s parents’ living room? 在罗杰家的客厅里吗
[09:55] Naomi, getting married isn’t the important part; 娜欧米 婚礼并不是最重要的
[09:59] being married is. 婚姻才是
[09:59] I don’t know who told you that, but that is just not true. 不知道是谁给你灌输的这种错误观点
[10:02] There is nothing more important than the wedding. 没有什么比婚礼更重要的了
[10:04] – The wedding… – Okay, okay… -婚礼 -我知道了
[10:05] is the party part of getting married. It’s… 是一个步入婚姻殿堂的仪式
[10:08] I’m going to throw you a wedding. 我给你举办一个婚礼
[10:09] I’m going to throw you a wedding! 我给你举办一个婚礼
[10:16] – Oh, my gosh, you’re getting married! – I know. -天哪 你要结婚了 -是啊
[10:25] Hey! There you are. 你终于来了
[10:26] You’re late! 你迟到了
[10:28] Yeah, I know. 我知道了
[10:29] Hey. Let’s go graduate. 让我们毕业吧
[10:32] – You know what? – What’s that? -你知道吗 -什么
[10:33] I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my whole life. 我长这么大从来没这么开心过
[10:36] I mean, this– right here– this is my happy high point. 此时此刻 简直就是我快乐的巅峰
[10:39] Yeah? That’s cool. 是吗 太好了
[10:40] Everything’s just working out so perfectly. 所有事都按部就班
[10:42] I mean, we made it through high school. 我们结束了高中生活
[10:43] I inherited a fortune, 我继承了遗产
[10:45] so college tuition’s taken care of. 我的学费问题解决了
[10:47] I got into Carnegie Mellon; you’re into Drexel. 我去卡内基梅隆 你去德雷塞尔
[10:49] And we are going to live together. 我们就要一起生活了
[10:52] I found this amazing apartment. 我找到一家很好的公寓
[10:54] It’s huge. 非常大
[10:55] – Can we talk about this later? – Why? -我们能过后再谈这件事吗 -为什么
[10:57] I would just really rather not talk about this right now, 我只是不想现在谈这件事
[10:59] like, right before graduation. 就在毕业的前一刻
[11:01] Hey, wait. 等一下
[11:02] Tell me what’s going on. 告诉我怎么了
[11:06] I don’t want to go to Drexel. 我不想去德雷塞尔
[11:08] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[11:09] I mean, I don’t want to go to college at all. 我根本不想去上大学
[11:12] Oh, my God. 天哪
[11:16] I mean, all this time, you’ve just been 这么长时间你都在假装
[11:17] pretending that you wanted to have a life with me? 想和我一起生活吗
[11:20] I… well, I mean, I didn’t mean to. I just… 我不是故意的 我只是
[11:23] I didn’t know how to bring it up to you that I was having doubts. 我只是不知道怎么和你说我的犹豫
[11:26] Doubts about school. 对学校的犹豫
[11:28] So… are these just doubts, then? 只是犹豫 对吧
[11:31] No. 不是
[11:33] I mean, yes. I was having doubts. 我是说 我一开始是很犹豫
[11:34] But when I got the acceptance letter, 但是我收到录取通知书的时候
[11:35] I knew I didn’t want to go. 我就知道我根本不想去
[11:37] But you didn’t mention it to me? 但你都没和我说过
[11:40] I didn’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[11:42] I love you, Annie. 我爱你 安妮
[11:49] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[11:51] You and me… I can’t… 你和我 我不能
[11:55] – What? What does that mean? – It means -你说什么 -这六个月以来
[11:56] that we have spent the past six months 我们一直在计划未来
[11:59] planning a future that you don’t even want. 而这些都是你不想要的
[12:02] It means I can’t trust you. 我无法相信你
[12:06] Are you breaking up with me? 你是要和我分手吗
[12:11] Yeah, I… I am. 嗯 是的
[12:13] Annie. 安妮
[12:15] Good-bye, Liam. 再见 利亚姆
[12:22] earned the hard way. 得来十分不易
[12:24] By working hard, by stumbling, 你们努力学习 不惧挫折
[12:26] by falling down and getting back up again. 跌倒后再重新站起
[12:30] By persevering. 你们有着不屈不挠的精神
[12:32] And so I ask you, Class of 2011, 所以 2011届的毕业生们
[12:35] to take pride in what you have earned. 为你们自豪吧
[12:37] I know that I am very, very proud of you indeed. 我真的非常以你们为骄
[12:41] And now it is my great pleasure to introduce someone 现在让我们欢迎
[12:43] of whom I am particularly proud, 我最引以为傲的学生
[12:46] the valedictorian of the Class of 2011, 2011届的毕业生代表
[12:49] Max Miller. 麦克斯·米勒
[12:58] You’re my boy, Max! 你是最棒的 麦克斯
[13:02] Thank you, Principal Nowack. 谢谢你 诺瓦克校长
[13:04] Good afternoon, everybody. 各位下午好
[13:08] “Commencement.” 毕业典礼
[13:11] What does that word mean? 这意味着什么
[13:14] Well, if you don’t know, 如果你们不知道的话
[13:15] perhaps you shouldn’t be graduating from high school. 也许你不应该从高中毕业
[13:19] Um, to commence is to begin. 毕业意味着新的开始
[13:23] And so, as we step forward into our futures, 随着我们步入新的人生
[13:26] we should take a moment and think. 我们该停下来思考一下
[13:29] What do we want to be when we grow up? 以后我们想成为一个什么样的人
[13:33] What kind of person do you want to be? 你想成为什么样的人
[13:43] What… kind of person do you want to be? 你想成为什么样的人
[13:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:54] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[13:55] I… I was the one who cheated. 我才是那个作弊的人
[13:58] Not Naomi. 娜欧米是清白的
[13:59] I… I screwed up. 是我搞砸的
[14:01] I broke the honor code, and I’m sorry. 我违反了规定 很抱歉
[14:03] But she should be graduating here, not me. 她应该毕业 而不是我
[14:05] I’m… I’m sorry, Naomi. I’m… 对不起 娜欧米
[14:08] Uh, congratulations, everybody. 祝贺你们
[14:12] Can everyone please quiet… 安静一下
[14:14] can everyone just please stand? 全体起立
[14:16] West Beverly Hills High School, Class of 2011, 西比弗利山庄高中2011届毕业生
[14:20] I hereby proclaim 我在此庄严宣告
[14:21] that you are officially graduates. 你们正式毕业了
[14:25] Congratulations! 恭喜
[14:32] Why’d you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[14:33] What about Caltech? 你的加州理工学院怎么办
[14:35] – You didn’t have to do that. – Yes, I did. -你不必这么做的 -我必须这么做
[14:37] Because when I think about the future, 因为当我想到将来
[14:38] I want to be the kind of guy who deserves a girl like you. 我想成为配得上你的男人
[14:56] Ooh, that tickles. 很痒
[14:57] Well, keep still. 别动
[14:59] That is amazing. 那太令人吃惊了
[15:00] Yeah. It’s mesmerizing. 太迷人了
[15:02] Like watching paint dry. 就看着颜料一点点变干
[15:06] Naomi. 娜欧米
[15:06] I’m sorry, but you asked for a bachelorette party. 对不起 但是是你要开单身派对的
[15:09] No. Actually, I didn’t. 事实上 我没有
[15:10] And, quite frankly, 坦白地说
[15:11] Amish bachelorettes are wilder than this. 安曼教的单身派对也比这狂野
[15:16] Bachelor party! 单身汉派对
[15:19] Come on, dudes! Bachelor party! 兄弟们 拜托 单身汉派对
[15:21] Bachelor party! Yeah! 单身汉派对
[15:23] Bachelor party! Bachelor party! 单身汉派对
[15:26] – For the guest of honor. – Thank you. -敬来宾 -谢谢
[15:27] Both of them, dude. 他们都要 老兄
[15:29] Okay. Thank you. Thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[15:31] Cheers. Cheers it up. Yeah. 干杯 干杯
[15:33] Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. 干杯 干杯
[15:37] Hey, um… So how you doing, man? 你怎么样
[15:39] I’m doing all right, man. I’m doing pretty well. 我挺好的 非常好
[15:41] I should get married more often. This is pretty fun. 我应该多结婚 这真好玩
[15:44] Just wait till Terry gets here. 等特里来吧
[15:45] Terry? 特里
[15:47] Oh, no. A stripper? 不是吧 脱衣舞女吗
[15:49] Did you say stripper? 你说得是脱衣舞女
[15:51] There’s going to be a stripper here? 会有脱衣舞女
[15:52] Hell, yes. Hell, yeah! 是的
[15:54] Yeah, man. 是的
[15:55] – Think my cousin’s having more fun than me. – Yeah. -看起来我表弟玩得比我开心 -是的
[15:58] Anyways, um, you know, I’m really happy for you and Ivy. 总之 我真为你和艾薇高兴
[16:02] You know, I wish you guys all the best, man. 我希望你们万事如意
[16:04] Thanks, man. I appreciate it. 谢谢 哥们 我很感谢
[16:06] It means a lot to have you guys’ support, 你们的支持对我来说意义重大
[16:08] you know? 你知道吗
[16:10] You know Ivy’s mom isn’t coming to the wedding, right? 艾薇的妈妈不会来婚礼
[16:13] She doesn’t approve. 她不同意
[16:15] Really? 真的吗
[16:17] Laurel’s usually real cool. 罗瑞尔一向很开明的
[16:19] Not about this. 但这次不是
[16:20] I mean, it’s okay, but I just feel bad for Ivy, you know. 我还好 但我为艾薇觉得难过
[16:24] Yeah. 是的
[16:27] Stripper time! 脱衣舞时间到了
[16:29] Stripper time. Stay right here. 脱衣舞时间到了 呆在这
[16:32] I thought they were joking. 我以为他们开玩笑的
[16:36] Good evening. 晚上好
[16:39] Hey, officer. Um… 警官
[16:42] What seems to be the problem? 有什么问题吗
[16:44] I’m afraid some neighbors have complained of a disturbance. 有些邻居举报你们扰民
[16:47] – They have? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[16:49] Maybe I should come in 或许我得进去
[16:51] and frisk some people. 对你们进行搜查
[16:53] What? 什么
[16:55] Oh, no. 不
[16:57] Oh, no. Oh, no, hey, guys, guys, it’s okay. 不 大家 没事
[16:59] I’m not a cop. 我不是警察
[17:00] I’m Terry. 我是特里
[17:02] You’re Terry. 你是特里
[17:03] He’s Terry. 他是特里
[17:05] All right, ladies. 好了 女士们
[17:07] It’s time to get the party started. 派对开始了
[17:10] – Cocktails for everyone. – Thank you. -你们的鸡尾酒 -谢谢
[17:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:15] Oh, and the ice cubes are made in the shape of little penises. 冰块是做成小弟弟的形状的
[17:20] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[17:21] Naomi… 娜欧米
[17:22] What? 干嘛
[17:24] Oh, my God. 天呐
[17:26] You won’t wear the headband with the phallic antenna, 那你肯定不会戴着有生殖器图案的头巾
[17:28] you won’t play spin the bottle… 不打算玩转瓶接吻的游戏咯
[17:30] You expect me to play spin the bottle with my fiance’s cousin? 你指望我和未婚夫的表弟玩转瓶接吻
[17:33] Okay, how about a drinking game? 好吧 喝酒游戏怎么样
[17:34] No, no drinking games. 不 不要喝酒游戏
[17:37] Fine. 好吧
[17:38] The game is… I’ll drink, 游戏是 我喝酒
[17:40] and you can time me and see how long it take me to pass out. 你们帮我计时 看我什么时候喝晕过去
[17:50] I’m afraid some neighbors have complained about a disturbance. 你们的邻居举报你们扰民
[17:53] Please tell me you’re a stripper. 请告诉我你是脱衣舞男
[17:54] Maybe I should come in and, uh, 或许我应该进来
[17:56] frisk some people. 对你们进行搜查
[17:57] Oh, hell, yes. 当然
[18:03] Sorry. Come on. 对不起 来吧
[18:05] – Hey. Oh! What…? – Come on. -什么 -来吧
[18:07] What are you guys doing here? 你们过来干嘛
[18:11] Well, uh, there seemed to be a mix-up, 看来我们得联谊了
[18:13] and we found ourselves 因为我们发现
[18:14] with a prepaid male stripper on our hands. 预定的脱衣舞者是个男的
[18:16] We were wondering if maybe you would want… 我们在想 或许你们需要
[18:18] A male stripper on my hands. Yeah. 需要一个脱衣舞男 没错
[18:20] Oh, honey, I want. 亲爱的 是的
[18:40] Yes, baby! Whoo! 宝贝
[18:47] Yeah, baby. 宝贝
[18:48] This is just a little too weird. 这有点太怪了
[18:49] Uh, I thought we were just dropping him off. 我以为把他带过来就好了
[18:51] I didn’t know we had to stay for the whole dance part. 没想到我们还得在这看脱衣舞表演
[18:52] Well, this is not weird. This is amazing. 这不奇怪 这太棒了
[18:54] Isn’t it amazing, Teddy? 泰迪 很棒不是吗
[18:55] Uh, no, no. This is weird. 不 这很奇怪
[18:58] Stop. Oh, my… 停止 天呐
[19:00] Here. Annie, put a little money into that boy’s thong. 安妮 放点钱到他的内裤里
[19:03] These are all hundreds, Naomi. 都是上百的 娜欧米
[19:05] Okay. Well, does someone have smaller bills? 好吧 你们有零钱吗
[19:07] I have singles in my purse. 我钱包里有些零钱
[19:09] There is the party spirit. Thank you, Adrianna. 这才是派对精神 谢谢 阿德里安娜
[19:18] I’m sorry! I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:20] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:23] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:24] Sorry. 对不起
[19:27] Why do you have Silver’s pills? 你为什么会有小银的药
[19:32] Let me see that. 让我看看
[19:37] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:38] You did do it. 是你干的
[19:40] I was right. You… 我就说吧 你
[19:42] You switched out my pills. 你把我的药调包了
[19:45] Um… look, I-I-I… 听着 我
[19:48] I really honestly don’t know how they got in there. 我真的不知道药为什么会在这
[19:50] Someone must have put them in there. 肯定是其他人放进去的
[19:51] You’re a liar. 你撒谎
[19:53] You’re a pathological liar. 你个病态的骗子
[19:54] No. Guys…! 不
[19:56] I’m not… no, I’m not lying. 我没有 我没有撒谎
[19:58] Nothing happened between us, did it? 我们之间什么都没有发生过 对吧
[20:02] Look, I… 我
[20:04] Okay, you don’t understand. 你们不懂
[20:06] Adrianna, you need to go. 阿德里安娜 你得离开了
[20:09] – But… – Adrianna, -但是 -阿德里安娜
[20:11] it’s time for you to leave. 你走吧
[20:13] Go. 走
[20:36] I’m… so sorry that I didn’t believe you, Silver. 对不起 小银 我之前没有相信你
[20:40] No, it’s okay. 不 没事
[20:42] It’s hard to fathom that someone could do something so awful. 很难想到有人会做这么过分的事
[20:44] Yeah, but I’m… really, really sorry. 但是真的真的对不起
[20:50] Well, I’m sorry that I… 对不起
[20:52] I-I thought that you’d cheat on me. 我曾以为你欺骗我
[20:54] But I’m really glad that it’s not true. 但是我真的很高兴 那不是真的
[20:59] Me, too. 我也是
[21:04] Hey…I missed you. 我很想你
[21:08] I missed you more. 我更想你
[21:23] So, um… I just wanted to let you know that… 我想让你知道
[21:27] I got a job. 我找到工作了
[21:29] Wow. Already. 已经找到了
[21:33] Okay. 好吧
[21:34] Yeah, it’s on this deep-sea fishing boat. 在深海捕捞渔船上的工作
[21:37] You know how I always loved being on the water. 你知道我有多爱大海
[21:42] It’s not an easy job, but it pays well. 虽说工作不轻松 但是待遇不错
[21:44] And I figure a couple months at sea 我觉得去海上待上几个月
[21:46] might help me, uh… 会帮助我
[21:48] think… figure out what I want to do. 想一想 思考一下我想做什么
[21:52] So this is what you want to do instead of going to college? 所以你不去上大学 就是想做这些吗
[21:57] You want to go fishing? 想去捕鱼
[21:58] You don’t have to make it sound so dumb. 没必要说得这么无聊吧
[22:01] Liam, I just don’t get it. 利亚姆 我真的不理解
[22:02] I know you don’t. 我知道你不理解
[22:10] When… do you leave? 你 什么时候走
[22:12] Tomorrow. 明天
[22:17] Well, good luck. 那 祝你好运
[22:20] I hope that you find yourself, 希望你能找回自己
[22:23] or whatever it is that you’re looking for. 或是找回任何 你在找寻的东西
[22:36] Oh, man. 天哪
[22:38] I hate to say I told you so. 真不想说 我提醒过你
[22:40] Oh, well. 好吧
[22:42] I told you so. 我提醒过你
[22:44] – No. – God. -不 -神啊
[22:45] They all hate you, don’t they? 他们都恨死你了 不是吗
[22:49] They’ll forgive me. 他们会原谅我的
[22:51] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[22:52] Silver and I have been friends since we were little… 小银跟我打小就是好朋友了
[22:55] and we’re going to be friends when we’re old ladies. 当我们变成老太婆时 我们还会是挚友
[22:59] We’re going to get through this. 我们会冰释前嫌的
[23:01] I know we can. 我觉得会的
[23:21] It’s open. Come in. 门开着 进来吧
[23:26] Uh… hey. 嘿
[23:28] Oh, Dixon. Hey. 迪克森 嘿
[23:31] I thought my yoga teacher was early. 我还以为是瑜伽老师来早了
[23:33] Um, Ivy’s already… gone over to the thing. 艾薇已经 去办那件事了
[23:38] yeah, actually, I came to talk to you. 事实上 我是来找你谈谈的
[23:45] Uh… your daughter’s getting married. 你女儿要结婚了
[23:47] You-you can’t be here doing yoga 而在她结婚的时候
[23:49] while your daughter’s getting married. 你不能就在这做着瑜伽 不去婚礼啊
[23:50] I’m sorry, but I can’t. 对不起 我没办法
[23:53] I can’t… support this. 我没办法 支持这些
[23:55] This whole thing is… crazy. 整件事都 太疯狂了
[23:57] Look, I… 好吧 我…
[23:58] I know they’re young, okay? 我知道他们太年轻 好吗
[23:59] And-and I know it’s happening way too fast, 我也知道整件事发生得太快
[24:03] but Ivy and Raj love each other, a-and they’re very committed 但是艾薇跟罗杰彼此相爱 他们已把彼此
[24:06] – to each other. – He’s dying, -交给对方了 -他命不久矣了
[24:07] Dixon. 迪克森
[24:08] That’s why they’re getting married– 那才是他们结婚的原因
[24:09] because Raj is dying. 因为罗杰活不长了
[24:13] If Ivy marries Raj, 如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰
[24:15] she’ll be a widow before she’s 25. 不到25岁她就得守寡
[24:17] If Ivy marries Raj, he’ll leave her 如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰 他会离她而去
[24:19] and break her heart. 伤透她的心
[24:22] I… don’t want her heart to be broken. 我 不想让她伤心
[24:25] – I don’t want Ivy’s heart to be broken. – I-I know. -我不想看到艾薇伤心难过 -我知道
[24:29] I know. 我知道
[24:34] But there’s nothing we can do. 但我们也无能为力
[24:36] Ivy loves Raj. 艾薇爱着罗杰
[24:39] And if Raj dies… 而如果罗杰死了
[24:41] when Raj dies… 罗杰死后
[24:44] her heart is going to be broken, whether they’re married or not. 她终究是会伤心的 不管他们结婚与否
[24:48] That’s life, you know? 生活本如此 不是吗
[24:50] Heartbreak is just a part of the deal. 伤心难过本是生活的一部分
[24:54] That’s why I think we got to support ’em. 所以我觉得 我们更得支持他们
[24:57] ‘Cause life is hard. 因为生活本不易
[24:59] And life is way too short. 而生命如此短暂
[25:03] And… we just got to love each other as best we can 而在我们还活着的时候 我们就应该
[25:06] while we’re still here. 倾尽全心地去爱彼此
[25:11] You’re just… so young, 你真是 太年轻了
[25:14] aren’t you, Dixon? 不是吗 迪克森
[25:23] Okay, 好的
[25:24] we need four more table arrangements. 我们还需要再安排四张桌子
[25:26] Can you try to center that, please? 能把那个摆在中间吗 谢谢
[25:27] Whoa! Crazy! Okay, guys, careful, please. 天哪 小心 好吧 伙计们 轻点儿
[25:29] That is very expensive. 那东西可贵了
[25:32] Okay… 好的
[25:34] Punch. All right. 潘趣酒 好了
[25:40] Max! 麦克斯
[25:41] Hi! What are you wearing? 嗨 你穿的什么呢
[25:43] Did you not get the outfit I messengered over to your house? 你没收到我快递到你家的那套衣服吗
[25:46] It matched my sari perfectly. 跟我的纱丽可搭了
[25:48] Uh… I’m in some trouble. 我有麻烦了
[25:53] Um… my parents 我父母
[25:55] are not dealing well with me getting expelled, 因我被开除的事不太高兴
[25:57] and, well, in fact, they’re pretty pissed. 好吧 事实上 他们很恼火
[25:59] Oh, I’m sorry, Max. 对不起 麦克斯
[26:01] They think that you’re a bad influence. 他们觉得你把我带坏了
[26:04] And they’ve forbidden me to see you again. 不准我再见你了
[26:06] What? Um, okay, we’ll just sneak around. 什么 好吧 那我们就偷偷见面呗
[26:09] They’re sending me to a summer program in Cambridge, 他们要送我去参加一个剑桥暑期课程
[26:11] with the hopes that M.I.T. Will still take me in the fall. 盼着麻省理工在今年秋仍会录取我
[26:14] I leave tomorrow. 我明天就走
[26:16] What? What? No. 什么 什么 不
[26:18] Max. 麦克斯
[26:19] You just… you just have to tell them 你就 你就去告诉他们
[26:24] I can’t. I can’t. 不行 我做不到
[26:24] My parents are my parents. 父母毕竟是父母
[26:26] They sacrificed a lot for me. 他们为我牺牲了太多
[26:27] I just… I can’t defy them. 我真的 没法违背他们
[26:29] I’m sorry, Naomi. I’m so sorry. 对不起 娜欧米 真的很抱歉
[26:31] Max… 麦克斯
[26:32] – I just… – What… what does this mean? -我真的 -这是 是什么意思
[26:34] We just can’t see each other anymore? 我们就这样 不能再见了吗
[26:36] I-I’m so sorry. Just… just… 真对不起 真的
[26:40] Why… Max? 为什么 麦克斯
[26:46] I got to go. 我得走了
[26:47] I got to go. 我得走了
[26:49] I got to… go. 我得 走了
[27:00] I love you. 我爱你
[27:02] Okay? 好吗
[27:05] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[27:54] Okay, I can’t believe I’m actually getting married, 好吧 真难以置信我居然要结婚了
[27:57] and to a guy who knows how to ride an elephant. 而且是跟一个会骑大象的男人
[28:02] My God, 天哪
[28:03] you need someone to walk you down the aisle. 你还需要有人来伴你走过通道
[28:06] I’ll do it. 我来吧
[28:07] No, Naomi, 不 娜欧米
[28:08] that’s really sweet of you, 虽说那很贴心
[28:09] – but I’m… I’m okay. I’m fine. – No, -不过 我自己没事的 -不
[28:11] I’m going to give you away. 让我来陪你
[28:14] Ivy. 艾薇
[28:15] Mom? 妈
[28:17] You’re here. 你来了
[28:20] Am I too late? 我来晚了吗
[28:21] No, you’re not too late. 不 一点都不晚
[28:25] Oh, I’m so sorry, sweetie. 对不起 宝贝
[28:29] It’s okay. You’re here now. 没关系 你能来就好
[28:32] Yeah. 嗯
[28:33] Way to ruin my big moment, Laurel. 真是坏了我的大好事 罗瑞尔
[28:38] Mama, you want to walk me down the aisle? 妈 你想伴我走过通道吗
[28:41] Yeah, I would. 嗯 我来
[28:45] Let’s do this! 我们开始吧
[28:48] All right. 好了
[29:00] Okay. 好
[29:37] We have come together 我们共聚一堂
[29:39] to wed Ivy, 欢庆艾薇出嫁
[29:40] daughter of Laurel, 罗瑞尔之女
[29:42] to Raj, 嫁给罗杰
[29:43] son of Miraya and Iravan. 米瑞雅与伊拉万之子
[29:45] Today, they build together 今日 他们共结连理
[29:46] the foundation of their marriage 奠定婚姻之基石
[29:48] upon the earth, 于这片圣土
[29:50] in the presence of sacred fire and the radiant sun. 于圣火旁 于骄阳下
[29:55] And, of course, 当然
[29:56] among their friends and family. 还在他们的亲朋好友面前
[29:58] And so… 那么
[29:59] let us begin the ceremony 让我们开始
[30:01] that will bind them together… 结合他们的仪式
[30:10] …so long as they both shall live. 永结连理 至死不渝
[30:53] So… 你说
[30:55] Max is leaving for Massachusetts tomorrow? 麦克斯明天启程去马萨诸塞州吗
[30:58] Yeah. I can’t believe it. 是 我简直难以置信
[31:01] I keep trying to think of a way to make him stay, 我一直在试图寻找让他留下的方法
[31:03] but I guess… I can’t. I guess I have to let him go. 但我想 我不能这么做 我得让他离开
[31:07] Ugh. Love sucks. 爱情啊 伤不起
[31:11] I’m getting that tattooed on my face. 我要把这句话纹在脸上
[31:14] Well, that’ll keep the boys away. 这样男孩们就会敬而远之了
[31:16] I doubt it. 才不会呢
[31:34] Okay, everybody, um, it’s time for the bouquet toss. 好了 大伙们 抛捧花的时间到啦
[31:38] I can’t believe I’m actually saying that, but there it is. 真不敢相信我会说这种话 但就是这样
[31:40] So gather round, all of you single ladies. 所以快聚过来吧 单身女士们
[31:43] Oh, good Lord, I am so 上帝啊 我完全
[31:45] – not in the mood for this. – Yeah, no kidding. -没心情搞这个 -可不是吗
[31:47] I’m going to get us drinks. 我去拿点喝的
[31:48] If that bouquet comes near me, I’m going to kick it. 要是捧花扔到我这边来 我就把它踢走
[31:50] On the count of three. 数到三
[31:52] Ready? One… 准备好了吗 一
[31:54] two… 二
[31:55] three! 三
[32:02] My God! 我的天呐
[32:04] Really?! 搞什么啊
[32:07] Why, I think I will. 为什么 我觉得可以啊
[32:09] Silver. 小银
[32:11] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[32:12] Silver, please just hear me out, okay? 小银 求你听我解释行吗
[32:14] I know I’ve made some mistakes. 我知道我错了
[32:16] I have. 真的错了
[32:18] I am so sorry. 非常对不起
[32:20] If you’d just give me a chance to explain myself? 你能给我个解释的机会吗
[32:23] Please, I’m begging you. 拜托了 我求你
[32:25] Please? 求你
[32:26] Go to hell, Adrianna. 去死吧 阿德里安娜
[33:01] They’re a great couple. 真是天造地设的一对啊
[33:03] Yeah, they are. 对 没错
[33:05] You know, they… they really are. 一点都没错
[33:12] Ivy’s glad that you came, you know. 你能来艾薇真得很高兴
[33:14] It means the world to her. 这对她来说太重要了
[33:17] Well, I-I love Ivy, and… 我爱艾薇
[33:21] sometimes, when you love someone, 有时候 爱一个人
[33:22] you have to let them be their own person. 就要让他们做真实的自己
[33:24] You know? Even if you don’t agree 懂吗 就算你并不赞同
[33:27] with what they want to do with their life. 他们对人生的选择
[33:29] You have to let them beat their own tambourine, 还是要让他们随心的去敲手鼓
[33:33] even if you don’t care for tambourine music. 就算你对手鼓乐并不感冒
[33:37] I’m-I’m sorry, Laurel. I have to go. 对不起 罗瑞尔 我得走了
[33:40] Oh, oh, man, I’m-I’m sorry to get so heavy. 天呐 对不起谈到这么沉重的话题
[33:42] I got stoned with the elephant trainer guy. 我刚跟那个大象训练员磕了点药
[33:45] So… 所以
[33:46] Oh, no, no, not at all. 不不 不是你想的那样
[33:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:01] What the heck happened to your arm? 你胳膊到底怎么了
[34:03] Oh, bouquet toss. 新娘捧花
[34:05] Are you serious? 开玩笑吧
[34:06] Yeah. I got gouged by a stiletto. 对 一个细高跟在我身上戳了个洞
[34:10] Maybe you should get a tetanus shot or something. 你应该去打个破伤风疫苗之类的
[34:12] No. You know who needs to get shot? 不 你知道是谁该去打疫苗吗
[34:14] The heifer that impaled me. 踩了我的那个壮女人
[34:16] Okay, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[34:17] If you can’t handle heels, wear flats. 您要是穿不了高跟鞋 穿平跟好了
[34:20] Words to live by. 受益终生啊
[34:24] Dixon, do you know 迪克森 你知道
[34:25] what port Liam’s leaving from? 利亚姆要从哪个港口出发吗
[34:27] Uh, Long Beach. Why? 长滩 怎么了
[34:28] Because I’ve been a complete idiot, 因为我简直是蠢到家了
[34:31] and I love him, and I have to see him before he goes. 我爱他 在他走之前我必须得去见他
[34:34] So, 所以
[34:34] – wish me luck. – Oh, good luck! -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
[34:36] Run like the wind! 向他飞奔而去吧
[34:37] – Go get him! – You think she’s gonna make it on time? -去找他吧 -你们觉得她还赶得上吗
[34:40] I hope so. 希望能
[34:41] Hey, who can say? Who can say 谁说的准呢 谁知道
[34:43] what’s going to happen to any of us? I mean, the future… 以后我们会遇见什么事呢 未来啊
[34:45] the future 未来
[34:46] is unknown. 充满未知
[34:49] Hey, I just feel like being a little philosophical, okay? 我现在就是有点哲范儿好吧
[34:52] I know. I mean, I… uh, I’m a little drunk. 我知道 我是有点醉了
[34:55] – I like it. – To the future! -我喜欢 -敬未来
[34:57] To the future! 敬未来
[34:59] To CU. 敬加州大学
[35:00] Hey, are you still going? 你还能去吗
[35:01] The dean e-mailed me. It’s cool. 院长给我发邮件了 没事了
[35:04] Class of 2015, bitches! 2015届 兄弟们
[35:07] 2015 2015!
[35:08] Hold on. Wait. Uh… to Pepperdine. Huh? 等等 等等 敬沛普汀
[35:11] – To Pepperdine! – To Pepperdine. -敬沛普汀 -敬沛普汀
[35:12] To getting back on the tennis circuit. 敬重返网球巡回赛
[35:14] Yeah! 对
[35:15] To wherever the hell 敬我明年要去的
[35:16] I end up next year. 随便哪哪
[35:17] Just hopefully not the Beverly Center selling jeans. 但愿不是去比弗里中心卖牛仔裤就好
[35:19] – I’ll buy some. – I’ll buy some. -我去捧场 -我去捧场
[35:21] To Ivy and Raj. 敬艾薇和罗杰
[35:22] To Ivy and Raj! 敬艾薇和罗杰
[35:24] To Ivy and Raj. 敬艾薇和罗杰
[35:25] And to enjoying every day as it comes. 敬顺其自然地享受每一天
[35:28] Yes. Cheers to that. 对 干杯
[35:30] Come on, losers. On your feet. 来吧 郁闷的人们 站起来
[36:05] It’s going to be okay. 会好起来的
[36:07] It’s not. 不
[36:10] It’s not okay. 不会好起来了
[36:13] I ruined everything. 我毁了一切
[36:15] Hey. 喂
[36:18] Adrianna. 阿德里安娜
[36:19] You were right. 你说得对
[36:20] There was nothing I could do to make things better. 无论我怎么做 都无法弥补了
[36:25] No. 不
[36:28] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[36:30] There is something you can do. 还有办法
[36:32] What? 什么办法
[36:34] I’ll do anything. 我什么都愿意
[36:37] You can make all of this better 你可以让一切烟消云散
[36:40] with just one step. 只在一步之间
[36:48] Everyone would be better off 每个人都会活得更好
[36:51] if you were dead. 只要你死了
[36:54] Everyone would be happier. 大家都会更快乐
[36:57] The world would be a better place. 世界会更美好
[37:09] Go on, Adrianna. 去吧 阿德里安娜
[37:13] Do the right thing. 做出正确的选择
[37:29] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[37:33] I’m not going to do it. 我不要死
[37:38] I’m going to try and be a better person. 我要努力变成好人
[37:42] I’m not going to give up. 我不要放弃
[37:47] I’m not going to give up. 我不要放弃
[38:22] Liam! 利亚姆
[38:23] Liam! 利亚姆
[38:26] Annie? 安妮
[38:29] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[38:31] I want you to play your own tambourine music. 我想要你随心敲你的手鼓乐
[38:35] What? 什么
[38:36] Look, I-I know that I don’t understand 听我说 我知道我不能理解
[38:39] why you’re doing what you’re doing, 为什么你要这么做
[38:40] but I know that it’s important to you, and… 但我知道这对你很重要
[38:42] and so I support your decision. 所以我支持你的决定
[38:45] You do? 真的吗
[38:49] You know, I never meant to hurt you. 你要知道 我从不想伤害你
[38:51] I know. 我知道
[38:56] I got to go. 我得走了
[39:08] I love you. 我爱你
[39:10] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[39:12] And I really do hope 我真的希望
[39:14] that you find whatever you’re looking for. 你能找到你想要寻找的
[39:17] And after you find it, 等你找到了
[39:19] then you can come and find me in Pittsburgh. 就来匹兹堡找我吧
[40:47] Hey. 喂
[41:04] Naomi. 娜欧米
[41:07] You shouldn’t be here. It’s… 你不该来的 这
[41:09] I know. I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 我知道 对不起
[41:12] Kiss me. 吻我
[41:16] – Max. – You got to go, Naomi. -麦克斯 -你快走吧 娜欧米
[41:18] You know, if they find you here… 要是他们发现你在这
[41:19] I have to tell you something. 我有事要告诉你
[41:21] There was a bouquet toss at the wedding, 婚礼的时候新娘要丢捧花
[41:22] and I got my arm gouged by a nasty stiletto. 我的胳膊被一个恶心的胖女人踩了个洞
[41:25] Geez. I’m so sorry, but really, you should go. 天呐 太抱歉了 但你真的得走了
[41:27] And I ended up in the emergency room, 然后我就去了急诊室
[41:29] and they gave me a tetanus shot, and they did blood work. 他们给我打了破伤风疫苗 又做了血检
[41:31] – Would you please? – Max, I’m pregnant. -拜托你 -麦克斯 我怀孕了
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme