时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I-I found some articles | 我在你书桌的吸墨台下 |
[00:04] | about suicide under your desk blotter. | 找到了一些关于自杀的文章 |
[00:06] | Are you really thinking about suicide? | 你真打算自杀吗 |
[00:08] | I have Alzheimer’s disease, Annie. | 我有老年痴呆症 安妮 |
[00:10] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[00:12] | “My Dear Annie: | 亲爱的安妮 |
[00:13] | I feel so fortunate to have met you.” | 我真幸运 可以遇见你 |
[00:15] | Marla… | 玛拉 |
[00:17] | I wanted to schedule my post-chemo checkup. | 我想预约时间做化疗后的复查 |
[00:20] | Think I’m ready now. | 我不想再逃避了 |
[00:26] | – I need your help. – What’s going on? | -我需要你帮个忙 -什么事 |
[00:28] | It’s Silver. She hasn’t been acting like herself lately. | 关于小银的 她最近都很反常 |
[00:31] | I’m worried, man. | 我很担心她 |
[00:32] | I just don’t understand why this had to happen to her. | 我不懂 为什么这些事情会发生在她身上 |
[00:34] | Anyone would need a drink and a friend to talk to | 在经历过这些事情之后 |
[00:37] | after what you’ve been through. | 任何人都需要有朋友谈谈话喝喝酒 |
[01:16] | Adrianna? | 阿德里安娜 |
[01:21] | I, um… | 我 |
[01:23] | Did you sleep here? | 你在这里过夜的吗 |
[01:25] | I guess I fell asleep. | 我想我是睡着了 |
[01:30] | How much did I drink last night? | 我昨晚喝了多少 |
[01:32] | You were pretty upset. | 你很难过 |
[01:35] | Silver’s in the hospital. | 小银在医院 |
[01:37] | Was that last night? | 是昨晚的事吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah… that was last night. | 对 是昨晚 |
[01:40] | God, I-I-I remember dropping her off | 天呐 我记得 送她过去 |
[01:43] | and then you driving me home, | 然后你载我回家 |
[01:45] | and then I remember drinking, but then… | 然后我记得喝了点酒 但然后 |
[01:47] | I don’t even remember going to sleep. | 我连自己怎么睡着的都不记得了 |
[01:50] | I blacked out– that’s never happened before. | 完全晕过去了 以前从没这样过 |
[01:52] | I don’t even remember going to bed last night. | 我不记得昨晚怎么上床睡觉的 |
[01:54] | I don’t remember a thing. | 一点都记不起来 |
[01:59] | You don’t remember anything? | 什么都不记得了吗 |
[02:06] | You don’t remember anything. | 你什么都不记得了 |
[02:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:12] | I-I can’t believe this. | 怎 怎么会这样 |
[02:14] | – We kissed. – We kissed? | -我们接吻了 -我们接吻了吗 |
[02:17] | I kissed you? | 我吻了你吗 |
[02:18] | Yes. You kissed me and held me, | 是 你吻我 拉着我说 |
[02:22] | and told me you still loved me. | 你还爱着我 |
[02:25] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我是哪里出毛病了 |
[02:28] | Navid, don’t be upset. | 纳维 别难过了 |
[02:29] | Uh, how can I not be upset, Ade? | 艾德 我怎么可能不难过呢 |
[02:30] | I-I cheated on Silver. | 我背叛了小银 |
[02:32] | Well, that’s because you don’t really love Silver. | 那是因为你并不是真心爱着小银的 |
[02:35] | That’s what you said last night. | 你昨晚是这么说的 |
[02:37] | What? I said that… | 什么 我说我 |
[02:39] | Okay, um, you-you have to go– now. | 你还是先走吧 走吧 |
[02:42] | – Will you call me later? – J-J-Just go, Ade! | -你等下会打电话给我吗 -快走吧 艾德 |
[02:44] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:54] | It doesn’t feel real, you know? | 这感觉太不真实了 你明白吗 |
[02:56] | Feels like I’m in a movie or dream or something. | 感觉就像在拍电影 或者在做梦什么的 |
[03:00] | Yeah. I’ve never been to a funeral before. | 是啊 我从没参加过葬礼 |
[03:03] | It’s like she can’t really be gone, you know? | 我总觉得她不会就这么走了 |
[03:06] | I keep thinking I’m going to turn around | 总想着我一回头 |
[03:07] | and see her alive. | 就能看到她活得好好的 |
[03:12] | Marla would have loved those flowers. | 玛拉一定会喜欢这些花的 |
[03:14] | Yes. Peonies were my mother’s favorite. | 对 牡丹是我母亲的最爱 |
[03:17] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[03:19] | I’m Brooke Templeton, Marla’s daughter. | 我是布鲁克·泰普顿 玛拉的女儿 |
[03:22] | Oh. I’m Annie. | 我是安妮 |
[03:24] | – This is my boyfriend Liam. – I’m sorry for your loss. | -这是我男朋友利亚姆 -请节哀 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | How did you know my mother? | 你怎么认识我母亲的 |
[03:30] | I had been working for her for the past few weeks. | 过去几周我一直在帮她做事 |
[03:33] | Just cleaning, organizing, | 就是做做清洁 安排琐事 |
[03:36] | running errands; that kind of stuff. | 跑腿打杂之类的 |
[03:38] | She was an amazing woman, | 她是位杰出的女性 |
[03:40] | and it was an honor… to have known her. | 能与她相识 真的是一种荣幸 |
[03:43] | Even for as brief a time as I did. | 尽管我们相处的时间很短暂 |
[03:46] | She was quite a woman. | 她确实 不一般 |
[03:49] | Okay, everybody, um, the service | 各位 仪式 |
[03:52] | – is about to begin. – Nice to meet you both. | -就要开始了 -很高兴认识二位 |
[03:54] | You, too. You, too. | 幸会 幸会 |
[04:07] | Dixon! Wait up! | 迪克森 等等我 |
[04:11] | Hey, Harper. | 你好 哈培 |
[04:13] | Navid told me what’s going on with Silver. | 纳维把小银的事告诉我了 |
[04:15] | I hear you’re helping out while she’s in the hospital? | 我听说她住院期间都是你在帮忙 |
[04:17] | Yep. Collecting her homework, doing Blaze stuff. | 对 帮她带家庭作业 忙火焰的事 |
[04:19] | Whatever she needs. | 尽我所能吧 |
[04:20] | Then that makes you the new co-chair | 那你就是舞会委员会的 |
[04:21] | of the prom committee. Congratulations! | 新任联合会长了 恭喜你 |
[04:24] | Silver and I have been working on it for months, but– | 小银和我忙了好几个月了 但 |
[04:25] | Prom committee? | 舞会委员会 |
[04:26] | I-I don’t know, Harper. | 我不太清楚 哈培 |
[04:28] | You do want to help Silver, right? | 你确实想帮小银的吧 |
[04:30] | Right, but what do I know about planning a prom? | 想啊 但我对筹备舞会一无所知 |
[04:33] | Don’t worry. I’ve planned three dances a year | 别担心 过去四年里我每年 |
[04:35] | for the last four years; I know what I’m doing. | 都要办三场舞会 轻车熟路 |
[04:37] | And it’s basically already done. | 而且已经基本告成了 |
[04:39] | Silver was in charge | 小银本来是负责 |
[04:40] | of party supplies and general ambience. | 排队用品和整体布景的 |
[04:42] | So… are you going to help a friend in need, | 那 你是要为朋友雪中送炭呢 |
[04:44] | or are you going to flake out? | 还是要见死不救 |
[04:47] | I’m … going to help. | 我自然是 要帮忙了 |
[04:50] | This is going to be the best prom ever! | 这肯定是有史以来最棒的舞会 |
[04:53] | Now, tuck in your shirt. We have an image to project. | 快把你的T恤塞进去 要注意形象 |
[05:01] | You think I can’t keep my hands off you now, | 你觉得我已经对你爱不释手了吗 |
[05:03] | wait until I get you that tux. | 等我把那件燕尾服拿给你再说吧 |
[05:06] | I’m actually excited about it. | 我真的好兴奋 |
[05:08] | I mean, it’s funny. Up till now, | 太有趣了 目前为止 |
[05:09] | I’ve spent every prom night | 每个舞会之夜我都是 |
[05:11] | playing World of Warcraft with Allen and Gilbert. | 跟艾伦和吉尔伯特玩着魔兽世界过的 |
[05:13] | Oh, well, unlike those prom nights, | 这次的舞会之夜可不同了 |
[05:15] | at the end of this one, you’ll be naked. | 舞会结束的时候 你就一丝不挂了 |
[05:17] | Well, you’d be surprised, World of Warcraft | 你一定会大吃一惊的 魔兽世界 |
[05:18] | makes me do some crazy things. | 会让我变得疯狂 |
[05:20] | Oh, really? Mmm… | 是吗 |
[05:23] | Ms. Clark. | 克拉克小姐 |
[05:24] | Looking forward to reading your final paper | 期待明天能看到你关于法国大革命 |
[05:26] | on the French Revolution, tomorrow. | 的期末论文 |
[05:27] | Right, the French Revolution. | 对 法国大革命 |
[05:28] | – I’m all over it. – I hope so. I’m sure I don’t | -我在用心准备了 -希望如此 我想 |
[05:31] | have to remind you how close you are to failing my class. | 应该不用提醒你我这科你已经快挂了吧 |
[05:33] | I was failing? Since when? | 我要挂了 什么时候的事 |
[05:35] | You got a D-minus on your mid-term | 你期中考试得了D减 |
[05:37] | and turned your oral presentation on Ancient Egypt | 还把以古埃及为题的课堂演说 |
[05:39] | into a lesson on moisturizing. | 变成了护肤课程 |
[05:41] | You need to do really well on this paper, | 这篇论文你可要好好写 |
[05:43] | or I’ll be seeing you in summer school. | 不然咱们就得暑期学校见了 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God, Max. | 我的天呐 麦克斯 |
[05:48] | What am I going to do? I cannot write a ten-page paper | 我该怎么办 一个晚上我可写不出 |
[05:50] | in one night. If I fail his class, | 十页的论文 万一这科挂了 |
[05:52] | I’m not going to graduate, and if I don’t graduate, | 就毕不了业了 万一毕不了业 |
[05:53] | – I’m not going to go to C.U.! – Naomi, slow down. | -就去不了加州大学了 -娜欧米 放松 |
[05:55] | Look, when we were in Cabo, | 想想咱们在卡波的时候 |
[05:57] | you learned the basics of calculus in one afternoon. | 你一个下午就学会了微积分基础 |
[05:59] | You can write this paper. | 你能写好这篇论文的 |
[06:01] | Think so? | 你觉得我能行吗 |
[06:02] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[06:04] | I mean, it may take all night, but… | 可能会花一整个晚上 但 |
[06:06] | we both know you do some of your best work after midnight. | 咱俩都知道你午夜之后做事最在状态了 |
[06:10] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[06:26] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:31] | You’re the best boyfriend. | 你真是最佳男友 |
[06:41] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的小姑娘 |
[06:44] | I brought you some flowers. | 我带了些花给你 |
[06:48] | I’ll put them in a vase. | 我来放到花瓶里 |
[06:53] | What are you doing here? You have to leave. | 你来干什么 赶紧走 |
[06:55] | Not until we talk. | 谈过之后再走 |
[06:56] | Just go, Ade. | 你走吧 艾德 |
[06:58] | Hey, how are we feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[07:01] | Mmm… okay. A bit woozy. | 还行 就有点晕 |
[07:03] | – But I’m better. – Good. | -但好多了 -那就好 |
[07:05] | – Can we talk in private for a moment? – Yeah. | -我们能单独聊会吗 -当然 |
[07:08] | That’s okay; they can stay. | 没关系 他们可以在场 |
[07:10] | They’re like family. | 他们亲如家人 |
[07:11] | Okay. Well, the good news is | 那好吧 好消息是 |
[07:13] | you can go home today. | 你今天就可以回家了 |
[07:14] | The not-so-good news is that | 而不太好的消息是 |
[07:16] | I got the results back from your blood test | 我拿到你的血液测试结果了 |
[07:18] | and there was no trace of medication in your system. | 你的血液系统中 没有丝毫药物治疗痕迹 |
[07:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:22] | The medication stopped working? | 药物失效了吗 |
[07:24] | No, it means you haven’t been taking it. | 不 意思是你一直都没有吃药 |
[07:26] | Yes, I have. | 我吃了 |
[07:27] | Silver, as you know, it’s crucial | 小银 你知道 |
[07:29] | for people with bipolar disorder | 对于躁郁症患者来说 |
[07:30] | to be consistent with their medication. | 坚持服用药物至关重要 |
[07:31] | And I have been. | 我坚持服用了啊 |
[07:33] | I’ve been taking my pills every day. | 我每天都按时吃药 |
[07:34] | I can go home right now, bring ’em back and show you. | 我现在就可以回家 把药瓶拿来给你看 |
[07:37] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[07:38] | – I want to show you. – Fine. I have an appointment | -我想拿来给你看 -好 反正后天 |
[07:40] | to see you day after tomorrow. | 我们有预约会面 |
[07:41] | You can bring them with you then. | 你可以那个时候带过来 |
[07:42] | Okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[07:44] | Now, be aware, you’re going to be a bit off-balance, | 现在你要清楚 你可能会感觉有点失衡 |
[07:46] | and a little out of it for a few days. | 并会在接下来几天都有失衡感 |
[07:48] | You could even suffer a little paranoia | 在新药物治疗起效之前 |
[07:50] | until the new medication fully takes effect. | 你甚至可能会有轻微妄想症迹象 |
[07:52] | So just take it easy, get a lot of sleep | 放轻松 保持睡眠充足 |
[07:54] | and most importantly, take your pills. | 最重要的是 按时服药 |
[07:57] | I will. I have been. | 我会的 我本来就按时吃了啊 |
[07:58] | So I’ll start putting through the paperwork | 我去开始处理一下相关材料 |
[08:00] | – so we can get you out of here. – Thank you. | -之后你们就可以出院了 -谢谢 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s good news. | 是好消息嘛 |
[08:05] | Great news. | 好极了 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:09] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[08:11] | Harper! | 哈培 |
[08:12] | Look, I said I’m going to be there, okay? | 我说了 我会去的好吧 |
[08:15] | No! No, I said I promise. I… | 不 不 我说过我保证 我 |
[08:17] | I’m not going to say that. | 我才不要那么说 |
[08:19] | No! I’m not going to… | 不 我才不会 |
[08:21] | Okay. I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[08:24] | super-duper-swear promise. | 确定 一定 肯定去 |
[08:26] | All right. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[08:29] | So, you and Harper having fun? | 你和哈培处得挺欢嘛 |
[08:31] | Oh, she’s the best. | 她真是万里挑一 |
[08:32] | Hey, Annie, Dixon… um, | 安妮 迪克森 |
[08:35] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你们说点事 |
[08:36] | What’s up, Mama? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[08:39] | There’s no easy way to say this, but… | 虽说真的很难以启齿 但是 |
[08:43] | your dad and I have been trying to figure it out, | 爸爸和我一直在试图解决这个问题 |
[08:45] | and we have realized that we cannot afford | 最终还是发觉我们没那个经济能力 |
[08:47] | to send you to private schools. | 送你们上私立学校 |
[08:50] | We can only afford state schools right now. | 目前我们只付得起州立学校的学费 |
[08:52] | And we are so proud of the both of you. | 而我们真的为你们感到骄傲 |
[08:55] | I mean, Carnegie Mellon and-and Pepperdine are amazing schools, | 卡内基梅隆和沛普汀大学都是很好的学校 |
[08:58] | and you both deserve to go. | 而且你们完全够资格 |
[09:01] | But you just can’t afford to send us. | 但你们就是没能力送我们去 |
[09:04] | – It’s okay, Mom. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -没事 妈妈 -对 对 对 |
[09:06] | We’ll figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉我让你们失望了 |
[09:08] | No, no, seriously, Mom. | 不 不 真没 妈妈 |
[09:10] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[09:11] | It’ll be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[09:28] | This thing on? | 这东西打开了吗 |
[09:30] | Mr. Kher, would you like to make a comment for the record? | 凯尔先生 想说几句记录下这一刻吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Waiting for test results sucks. | 嗯 等结果的日子真难熬 |
[09:37] | Look, it’s going to be okay. Okay? | 会没事的 |
[09:40] | Hey, Raj. | 你好 罗杰 |
[09:42] | Hi, Dr. Harris. | 你好 哈里斯医生 |
[09:43] | How’s it going? | 情况怎样 |
[09:45] | Uh, this is my girlfriend Ivy. | 这是我女朋友 艾薇 |
[09:47] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I’m okay, I guess. | 我想还好吧 |
[09:51] | Well, Raj, | 罗杰 |
[09:53] | I’m afraid your CLL was resistant | 恐怕你体内的慢淋白血病细胞 |
[09:55] | to that last round of chemo. | 对上一轮化疗产生了抗药性 |
[09:57] | And your platelet count is also very low, | 而你体内的血小板指数仍旧很低 |
[09:59] | which we would classify as Stage IV. | 这被归类为第四阶段 |
[10:01] | That means the cancer’s progressed. | 说明病情又恶化了 |
[10:04] | – Okay. – Now that leaves us with a few options. | -好吧 -这样我们的选择余地就不多了 |
[10:07] | But while we’re exploring those, | 而我们继续探究的同时 |
[10:08] | I’d like to get more aggressive with another round of chemo. | 我想给你来一轮强度更大的化疗 |
[10:10] | Try a single agent, on a daily schedule. | 试试单药化疗 执行日计划 |
[10:12] | Every day? | 每天都有 |
[10:13] | For a month. | 整整一个月 |
[10:15] | Then we’ll see where we’re at. | 然后再看看结果怎么样 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry, Raj. | 罗杰 很抱歉 |
[10:20] | I know that’s not what you wanted to hear. | 我知道那不是你所期望的结果 |
[10:47] | Okay… | 好了 |
[10:48] | Got everything we need for an all-nighter: | 买足了所有开夜车者必备之物 |
[10:51] | energy drinks, candy bars, | 功能饮料 糖果棒 |
[10:53] | and… bubble wrap. | 还有泡沫包装 |
[10:55] | Bubble wrap? | 泡沫包装 |
[10:56] | It’s amazing how refreshing it is | 你都不知道 在凌晨3点 |
[10:57] | to pop bubble wrap around 3:00 in the morning. | 捏泡沫包装对恢复精神多有效 |
[10:59] | It’s like smelling salts for the ears. | 就像给耳朵用的嗅盐一样 |
[11:02] | How’s the paper coming? | 论文写得怎么样了 |
[11:03] | It’s not. But check this out. | 没写呢 看看这个 |
[11:04] | Remember those photos we took | 记得我们在卡波的酒店里 |
[11:05] | in the hotel room in Cabo? | 拍的照片吗 |
[11:07] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[11:08] | So what are you up to? | 你动啥小心思呢 |
[11:10] | In this one, I look fabulous, as usual, | 这一张 我一如既往的看起来美呆了 |
[11:13] | but you’re blinking. | 但你眨眼睛了 |
[11:15] | I have sensitive eyes. | 我眼睛很敏感 |
[11:16] | And this one, you look good, | 还有这张 你看起来不错 |
[11:18] | and I’m laughing at a text. | 但我在大笑一条短信 |
[11:19] | Now watch. | 看好了 |
[11:23] | Voila! | 瞧瞧 |
[11:24] | I’m totally geeking out over this. | 这方面我可是天才 |
[11:25] | You must be rubbing off on me. | 肯定是你传染的 |
[11:27] | While that is very cool, you really need to start writing. | 确实很帅 不过你真得开始写论文了 |
[11:30] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:32] | I’m such a procrastinator. It’s hopeless. | 我有拖延病 没希望了 |
[11:34] | How am I supposed to write ten pages? | 我要怎样写出十页的论文来啊 |
[11:35] | Don’t think of it as a ten-page paper. | 别把它想成十页的论文 |
[11:37] | Think of it as ten one-page papers. | 想成十篇一页的论文 |
[11:39] | Um, that sounds worse. | 那听起来更糟 |
[11:41] | Well, think of it as half a 20-page paper. | 那就把它想做二十页论文的一半 |
[11:43] | Or just an eighth of an 80-page paper. | 或是八十页论文的八分之一 |
[11:46] | Or alternatively, as 40 quarter-page papers… | 或者可以 想成四十篇四分之一页的论文 |
[11:48] | Will you shut up? | 闭嘴成不 |
[11:49] | If you start writing. | 如果你开始写的话 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Here we go. | 开工 |
[12:01] | Black lights? Lasers? | 紫外光灯 激光器 |
[12:03] | There has to be some kind of mistake. | 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[12:05] | We’re supposed to be picking up supplies for a high school prom. | 我们是要为高中舞会准备派对用品 |
[12:07] | It’s a formal. | 是正式活动啊 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Why would we need all of this stuff? | 是啊 我们要这些东西干吗 |
[12:11] | That’s what I asked the girl who ordered it– | 我也是这么问那个订货的女孩的 |
[12:13] | “Erin Silver.” | 艾莲·西福尔 |
[12:14] | She was very clear about what she wanted, | 她非常确定是要这些东西 |
[12:16] | and very… excited. | 而且很 兴奋 |
[12:18] | Silver must have ordered this stuff while she was manic. | 小银一定是在躁狂症发作期时订的货 |
[12:21] | I feel a migraine coming on. | 我要偏头痛了 |
[12:22] | Like the one I got before Sophomore Winter Ball. | 就像二年级冬季舞会之前的那次一样 |
[12:24] | Okay, uh, just relax, Harper. | 没事的 放松点 哈培 |
[12:28] | Um, we’ll make this work. Everything’ll be okay. | 我们会处理好的 一切都会好的 |
[12:31] | – Help me out. – You got it. | -帮我一下 -没问题 |
[12:46] | You can do it, champ. | 你行的 冠军 |
[12:48] | Oh, mmm, that feels good. | 很舒服 |
[12:52] | Can you come forward just a little bit? | 能不能往前点儿 |
[12:56] | Mmm. And down? | 下面一点 |
[13:00] | Down just a little bit. | 再下面一点 |
[13:02] | Okay– hey, hey, hey… No. | 好的 不行 |
[13:05] | Don’t you trick me with your feminine wiles. | 不要用你的女性魅力来引我上钩 |
[13:08] | Come on. Back to work, champ. | 继续写吧 冠军 |
[13:12] | What are you on? | 写到哪儿了 |
[13:13] | Page four. That’s good. | 第四页了 很好啊 |
[13:15] | Yeah, just 12 half-page papers to go. | 是啊 只剩十二个半页要写了 |
[13:19] | There you go. | 没错 |
[13:33] | Knock, knock? | 有人来了 |
[13:34] | In the bathroom. | 在卫生间呢 |
[13:36] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得我怎么样 |
[13:38] | I think you look like you again. | 我觉得你又像你了 |
[13:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:41] | Well, I’m starting to feel like me again. | 我也开始感觉自己又正常了 |
[13:44] | So thank God for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[13:48] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[13:50] | I come bearing gifts. | 我是来送礼物的 |
[13:52] | What? You didn’t… | 什么 你不用 |
[13:53] | You’re so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[13:54] | Come on, open it up. | 来吧 打开它 |
[13:56] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[13:58] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[14:04] | Legally Blonde and red velvet cupcakes? | 律政俏佳人和红丝绒纸杯蛋糕 |
[14:07] | It’s embarrassing | 这些东西就能让我这么高兴 |
[14:08] | how happy this makes me. | 真是挺难为情的 |
[14:09] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 放心吧 我不会告诉别人的 |
[14:12] | That goes to show what kind of film student I am. | 那会暴露出我是主修哪一类电影的了 |
[14:15] | Oh, so you want to watch the movie and eat some cupcakes? | 你想来边吃蛋糕边看电影吗 |
[14:18] | Um, you know, I actually have to run. | 实际上我得走了 |
[14:22] | I just wanted to drop that stuff off. | 我就是来把东西给你 |
[14:24] | – Oh, okay. – But I’ll call you later and check in. | -好的 -不过我会给你打电话报到的 |
[14:26] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[14:27] | Bye. | 走了 |
[14:29] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[14:52] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:54] | It’s great. | 非常棒 |
[14:56] | You’re not just saying that? | 你不会只是说说的吧 |
[14:57] | No, I’m not. | 不是的 |
[14:58] | You make some good arguments | 你的论据很精彩 |
[15:00] | and you back them up with solid research. | 而且相关的资料也坚实有力 |
[15:02] | It’s definitely an “A” Paper. | 这论文绝对能得A |
[15:03] | Then I did it! | 那么说我做到了 |
[15:04] | Yeah, you did it. | 你做到了 |
[15:06] | Maybe I’m the one who should be going to Cal Tech. | 也许我应该去加州理工大学 |
[15:13] | My mind is saying “jump his bones,” | 我的心在说”一下跳到他身上” |
[15:14] | but my body’s saying “crash.” | 但我的身体说”快睡一觉” |
[15:17] | Make it up to you after prom? | 舞会之后补偿你好吗 |
[15:18] | Go crash. | 快去睡吧 |
[15:19] | – You earned it. – Okay. | -你应得的 -好吧 |
[15:31] | Oh, you can help me out. | 帮帮我 |
[15:32] | I can’t figure out what dress to wear. | 我决定不了要穿什么衣服 |
[15:34] | All right, now this one is fabulous, obviously, | 显而易见 这件红的很漂亮 |
[15:36] | and it’s really like a prom dress, | 而且也很适合参加舞会 |
[15:38] | you know, in a good way. | 不是放荡的那种适合 |
[15:40] | But it doesn’t go with the necklace. | 但是它和这条项链不配 |
[15:41] | And this one is not quite as fabulous, | 而这件不是那么漂亮 |
[15:44] | but it goes a lot better with the necklace, | 但是它和项链要相配得多 |
[15:45] | and I really want to wear the necklace. | 我非常想戴着这条项链 |
[15:46] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[15:50] | I’m a dude and I’m your brother. | 我是男的 又是你兄弟 |
[15:51] | I have no opinion. | 我没什么想法 |
[15:52] | You’re right. Fair enough. | 你说得对 很有道理 |
[15:55] | Uh, can I talk to you about something else, though? | 我可以和你谈点别的事吗 |
[15:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:59] | Cool. | 好的 |
[16:01] | Okay, um, so, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[16:04] | If next year I go to a community college, | 如果明年我去社区大学的话 |
[16:07] | Mom and Dad could still afford to send you to Carnegie Mellon. | 那么爸妈就能供你上卡内基梅隆了 |
[16:09] | No, no, Dixon. | 不能这样 迪克森 |
[16:10] | Annie, look, it, it’s cool, all right? | 安妮 没事的 好吗 |
[16:12] | You’ve been talking about Carnegie Mellon for years, | 你说要去卡内基·梅隆大学都好几年了 |
[16:15] | and I know how much it means to you. | 我知道这对你意味着什么 |
[16:16] | And I could be happy at a community college. | 而且我在社区大学里也可以很开心的 |
[16:19] | But you were so excited when you got into Pepperdine. | 但是你被沛普汀大学录取的时候那么高兴 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I know, but who knows? | 的确 不过谁知道呢 |
[16:24] | Next year, maybe things will be different | 或许明年情况就不一样了 |
[16:26] | and I can transfer. | 我可以转学的 |
[16:28] | I don’t know, Dixon. | 我不知道 迪克森 |
[16:30] | It really doesn’t seem fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[16:31] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:34] | You sure about this? | 你想好了吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I am. | 想好了 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:43] | You’re not gonna start crying now, are you? | 你不会是要哭了吧 |
[16:45] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:47] | See you at prom. | 舞会上见 |
[16:55] | Okay, so you should probably drink plenty of fluid | 你应该多喝些液体 |
[16:58] | and, uh, keep your electrolytes up. | 来补充你的电解质 |
[17:00] | Ooh, you care about my electrolytes. | 你关心我的电解质 |
[17:02] | Of course I care about your electrolytes. | 我当然关心你的电解质 |
[17:04] | – I love your electrolytes. – Thank you. | -我爱你的电解质 -谢谢 |
[17:06] | Okay, so the phone is by your bed, | 电话就在你的床边上 |
[17:07] | if you need to call me for any reason. | 什么时候给我打都行 |
[17:09] | Know where my phone is. | 我知道电话在哪儿 |
[17:10] | Don’t hesitate | 别怕打扰我 |
[17:11] | to call me for anything. Serious. | 随时打给我 说真的呢 |
[17:14] | Would you go to prom already? | 你还要去参加舞会吗 |
[17:15] | Go, go. | 去 快去 |
[17:16] | I’m going, I’m going. | 我这就走 |
[17:19] | Maybe I shouldn’t go. | 也许我该留在这儿 |
[17:20] | We talked about this, Navid. | 这事我们都已经谈过了 纳维 |
[17:22] | You’re not gonna miss your Senior Prom. | 你不能错过你的毕业舞会 |
[17:24] | – It’s not an option. – Well, I’m gonna miss you. | -没什么可说的 -我会想你的 |
[17:26] | You can stare at a picture of me on your phone. | 你可以看你手机上的照片啊 |
[17:28] | And dance with it | 跟它一块跳舞 |
[17:29] | – Okay. – And kiss it. | -好的 -亲吻它 |
[17:30] | Oh, uh, I almost forgot– your pills. | 我差点忘了 你的药 |
[17:34] | – Promise me you won’t forget to take these. – I won’t. | -保证你不会忘了吃药的 -不会的 |
[17:37] | You want me to set an alarm or something? | 你想要我设个闹铃什么的吗 |
[17:38] | ‘Cause I can do that. | 我可以设哦 |
[17:39] | I don’t need an alarm. Thanks, Dad. | 我不需要闹铃 谢谢 老爸 |
[17:45] | Hey, Navid. | 喂 纳维 |
[17:46] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:47] | Did you get rid of my old bottle of pills? | 你把我原来那瓶药扔了吗 |
[17:49] | No. Aren’t you supposed to drop them off | 没有 你明天不是要带去给 |
[17:51] | at Dr. Landale tomorrow? | 兰代尔医生吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. They’re not in here. | 是啊 这里没有啊 |
[17:54] | Well, maybe you threw them away. | 也许你扔了吧 |
[17:56] | Uh, no, I didn’t. | 我没扔 |
[17:59] | In fact, I just saw them in here last night, | 我昨晚还在这儿见过的 |
[18:02] | when I was dyeing my hair. | 当时我在染头发 |
[18:03] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:04] | Positive. | 确定 |
[18:06] | No one’s been in here since then, except for you, me and Adrianna. | 从那之后没人来过了 除了你 我和艾德 |
[18:11] | There’s no reason Adrianna would have thrown out my pills, is there? | 艾德应该不会扔我的药 是吧 |
[18:16] | No. | 不会 |
[18:20] | Unless… | 除非 |
[18:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:24] | She never forgave me. | 她根本没有原谅我 |
[18:26] | What, what are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:27] | Adrianna… I… | 艾德 我 |
[18:30] | she messed with my pills. | 她对我的药动了手脚 |
[18:32] | How could she have done that? | 她怎么会做这种事 |
[18:34] | She must have switched them out for a placebo or something. | 她肯定是用安慰剂之类的把药换掉了 |
[18:38] | Of course! That’s why there was no trace of them in my system. | 就是这样 所以医生说我没有服药 |
[18:41] | Adrianna did this! | 是艾德干的 |
[18:48] | Silver… | 小银 |
[18:49] | I know that you and Ade have had your problems, | 我知道你和艾德之间有心结 |
[18:51] | but there’s no way that she would do something like that. | 但是她不可能会做那样的事 |
[18:55] | But she was the last one in here. | 可是只有她来过 |
[18:57] | Look, the doctor said that you might still | 医生说在药物完全起效前 |
[19:00] | experience episodes of paranoia until your medicine totally kicks in. | 你可能会有轻微妄想症 |
[19:02] | Hey, it’s been a long long couple of days. | 这些天你经历太多事了 |
[19:05] | I really just think you need some more time to relax, okay? | 我真的觉得你需要好好放松一下 |
[19:09] | Just get some more rest. | 要多休息 |
[19:12] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 知道了 |
[19:15] | It’s weird, though. | 但还是很奇怪 |
[19:19] | You’re right, you’re right, | 你说得对 |
[19:21] | I’m just being paranoid. | 是我想太多了 |
[19:24] | Let me tuck you in. | 我帮你卷被窝 |
[19:27] | You look so cute. | 你看你多可爱 |
[19:30] | – I won’t be long. – Have fun. | -我去去就回 -好好玩 |
[19:32] | I will. | 知道了 |
[19:57] | Here we are. You look great. | 我们到了 你好美 |
[19:59] | Thank you, handsome. | 谢谢帅哥 |
[20:14] | I can’t believe we’re at our Senior Prom. | 真不敢相信转眼就到毕业舞会了 |
[20:17] | When did we get so old? | 什么时候变这么老的 |
[20:18] | Oh, please… we’re still young, we’re still hot, | 拜托 咱们还很年轻性感好不好 |
[20:21] | and we’re gonna wreck this party. | 会在这派对上大出风头的 |
[20:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:39] | Whoa. this is crazy. | 好怪异啊 |
[20:50] | Whoa. Are we… we in the right place? | 咱们没走错吧 |
[20:53] | We must be. There’s Dixon. | 没错 迪克森也在了 |
[20:55] | So, what do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[20:57] | I think it’s kinda like a bad acid trip. | 我觉得像是一场糟烂的迷幻之旅 |
[21:02] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[21:05] | Shall we dance? | 赶紧去跳舞吧 |
[21:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:24] | Would you like a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:31] | Here she is. Hey, Ivy, | 她来了 你好 艾薇 |
[21:33] | is it true you were chosen for the Hurley team? | 你真的入选赫尔利的队伍了吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah… It’s really, it’s not that big of a deal. | 是的 其实也没什么的 |
[21:38] | Are you kidding? | 怎么会 |
[21:39] | You’ll probably be on magazine covers and stuff. | 那就意味着你会成为杂志封面人物 |
[21:41] | Get to surf all over the world. | 到世界各地去冲浪 |
[21:43] | You’re gonna be so famous. | 你很快就是名人了 |
[21:45] | You’re dating a rock star, dude. | 兄弟 你女友可是大明星 |
[21:47] | She’s going places. | 成功在即了 |
[21:48] | Could we take a picture with you? | 咱们合个影吧 |
[21:50] | Yeah, sure. why not? | 好啊 |
[21:52] | Okay. awesome. | 太好了 |
[21:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:57] | Okay… One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:07] | Oh, so cute! | 好可爱啊 |
[22:08] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[22:10] | I’m so excited for you. Congratulations again. | 真为你开心 恭喜你喔 |
[22:40] | Dixon! | 迪克森 |
[22:41] | Dixon! | 迪克森 |
[22:42] | – Dixon! – Harper! I’m right here. | -迪克森 -哈培 我就在这呢 |
[22:44] | Okay? What? | 什么事 |
[22:45] | Have you been in the bathroom? | 厕所你去了吗 |
[22:47] | We have to do something. | 咱们得采取行动了 |
[22:48] | It’s like Sodom and Gomorrah in there. smoking and drinking, | 里面就跟所多玛和蛾摩拉似的 又抽又喝的 |
[22:52] | and all kinds of inappropriate inter-gender contact. | 还男女授受不亲 |
[22:53] | We could get sued. we could get arrested! | 咱们会被起诉 会进监狱的 |
[22:55] | Hey, Harper. | 哈培 |
[22:57] | None of this was my idea. | 这些都不是我的主意 |
[23:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Can I talk to Dixon for a second? Alone? | 我能和迪克森单独说几句吗 |
[23:03] | Sure. Come and meet me | 没问题 谈完之后 |
[23:05] | in the girls’ bathroom when you’re done. | 到女厕所来找我 |
[23:11] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:12] | I have some really good news for you. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[23:13] | Okay. Well, let’s hear it. | 真的啊 说吧 |
[23:15] | You are going to Pepperdine next year. | 你明年能去沛普汀大学了 |
[23:17] | No, Annie, I meant what I said… | 不行 安妮 我说得都是认真的 |
[23:19] | And I am going to Carnegie Mellon. | 我也能去卡内基梅隆了 |
[23:24] | Uh… wait. How? | 等等 为什么 |
[23:27] | I sold Marla’s necklace. | 我把玛拉的项链卖掉了 |
[23:30] | You would not believe what it was worth. | 你肯定想不到它有多值钱 |
[23:33] | Oh my God, Annie, what… | 天呐 安妮 什么 |
[23:35] | But it meant so much to you. | 可这项链对你来说很重要的 |
[23:38] | Yeah, well… so do you. | 你对我也很重要 |
[23:40] | And I am sure that Marla would approve. | 我肯定玛拉会赞成我的做法 |
[23:45] | I’m blown away. | 幸福来得如此突然 |
[23:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:49] | You’re not going to start crying now, are you? | 你该不是要哭了吧 |
[23:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:54] | Hey, guys! Guess what? | 兄弟们 告诉你们 |
[23:57] | I’m going to Pepperdine. I’m going to Pepperdine! | 我能去沛普汀了 我能去沛普汀了 |
[24:00] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[24:23] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥 |
[24:27] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[24:31] | I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[24:36] | Do you want to dance? | 要不要一起跳舞 |
[24:37] | No, I don’t want to dance. | 我不想跳舞 |
[24:38] | Can you just, uh… leave me alone, Ade? | 我想一个人待会行吗 艾德 |
[24:42] | Are we ever going to talk about what happened? | 之前发生的事你还打算谈吗 |
[24:44] | I, uh, I don’t even remember what happened. | 我连发生了什么都不记得了 |
[24:47] | I’ll remind you. | 我记得 |
[24:49] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[24:51] | And you told me you loved me. | 你说你爱我 |
[24:54] | I highly doubt that, Ade. | 艾德 这点我非常怀疑 |
[24:56] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[24:57] | Navid, you have to talk to me. | 纳维 你必须跟我谈谈 |
[25:00] | After everything we did the other night? | 那晚发生的事 |
[25:03] | Everything you said? | 你说过的话 |
[25:04] | I don’t know what I said the other night. | 我不记得那晚我说什么了 |
[25:07] | I don’t care what I said. | 我也不在乎我说了什么 |
[25:08] | I, I know what I feel, and I can tell you, Ade, | 我爱谁我很清楚 我告诉你 艾德 |
[25:11] | from the bottom of my heart, that I do not love you. | 肺腑之言 我根本不爱你 |
[25:14] | I love Silver. | 我爱的是小银 |
[25:18] | Just leave me the hell alone. | 别来烦我了 |
[25:35] | This bowtie’s throwing me off, man. | 这蝴蝶结影响我发挥了 |
[25:39] | Uh-oh, here comes the old ball and chain. | 我老婆来了 |
[25:45] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你 |
[25:47] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[25:49] | I’m getting there. | 差不多了 |
[25:51] | All right. Okay. Why don’t you come back inside with me? | 好了 和我一起进去吧 |
[25:53] | No. | 不 |
[25:54] | I’m good here. | 我在这很好 |
[25:55] | With my boys. This is, uh… | 和我的朋友一起 这是 |
[25:57] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[25:58] | – And Sully. – Pete and Sully! | -我是萨利 -皮特和萨利 |
[26:01] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Well, then have fun with Pete and Sully. | 那你就跟皮特和萨利好好玩吧 |
[26:05] | And if at any point you actually | 无论什么时候 |
[26:06] | come back inside and dance | 如果你要进来 |
[26:07] | with your girlfriend, you let me know. | 和你女朋友跳舞的话 让我知道一下 |
[26:09] | Ivy, wait, wait. We can dance right here. | 艾薇 等等 我们可以在这跳舞 |
[26:11] | Haven’t you ever seen an Indian guy moonwalk? | 你没看过印度人跳太空步吧 |
[26:36] | Excuse me, um… | 打扰一下 |
[26:37] | Okay, okay. Everybody. Everybody. | 好了 各位 各位 |
[26:43] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[26:45] | Can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 大家请注意一下 |
[26:47] | First and foremost, I want to thank you all | 首先也是最重要的 感谢大家 |
[26:49] | for coming out tonight, and welcome to the future. | 今晚的到来 欢迎来到未来 |
[26:55] | Okay. Uh… | 好了 |
[26:56] | Well, guys, your votes are in, | 投票结束了 |
[26:58] | and now it is time for us to crown this year’s | 现在是时候宣布今年的 |
[27:01] | Prom King and Queen. | 舞会国王和王后了 |
[27:07] | And now… | 现在 |
[27:09] | your West Beverly Hills High School Senior Prom Queen is… | 西比弗利中学毕业舞会王后是 |
[27:13] | Naomi Clark. | 娜欧米·克拉克 |
[27:17] | And the Prom King is… | 舞会国王是 |
[27:21] | Teddy Montgomery. | 泰迪·蒙哥马利 |
[27:23] | Go, Teddy! | 去吧 泰迪 |
[27:26] | Now would either one of you | 现在你们两个 |
[27:28] | guys like to have a few words… | 有没有什么话要说 |
[27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | Thank you so much. This is… | 非常感谢大家 这是 |
[27:34] | an honor, if not a surprise. | 我的荣幸 虽说不算惊喜 |
[27:37] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[27:38] | my father tried to talk me into going to a private school. | 我父亲想说服我去上私立学校 |
[27:41] | But I said no, because I wanted to be at a school | 但是我不同意 因为我想去 |
[27:43] | where I was truly needed. And of course | 一所需要我的学校 当然还因为 |
[27:46] | I didn’t want to wear those God-awful plaid skirts. | 我不想穿那些超级糟糕的格子裙 |
[27:49] | But anyway, it has been my privilege | 无论怎样 在过去的四年里能引导你们 |
[27:51] | to lead you for the last four years. | 我感到很荣幸 |
[27:54] | So tonight, I would like you all to know | 今晚 我想让你们知道 |
[27:57] | that I love each and every one of you | 我爱你们每一个人 |
[27:59] | just as much as you love me. | 正如你们爱我那样 |
[28:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | Go, Teddy! | 加油 泰迪 |
[28:10] | A man of very few words, ladies and gentlemen. | 惜字如金的男人 女士们先生们 |
[28:12] | Now, will the king and queen please make their way | 现在 请国王和王后 |
[28:15] | to the dance floor for their coronation dance. | 到舞池里一起跳一支加冕舞 |
[28:18] | DJ DJ? | |
[28:24] | Congratulations, Naomi. | 恭喜你 娜欧米 |
[28:26] | You make a beautiful queen. | 你是个非常美丽的王后 |
[28:28] | Right back at you. | 你也一样 |
[28:31] | It’s been a crazy year, huh? | 这一年真是疯狂 是吧 |
[28:33] | Mmm, yes, it has. | 是的 |
[28:35] | I mean, look at our prom dates. | 看看我们各自的舞伴 |
[28:37] | I am with the nerdiest guy in our class. | 我和我们班的书呆子在一起 |
[28:40] | And you’re dating a dude. | 你和一个男生约会 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:44] | But we somehow manage | 但是我们还是 |
[28:46] | to still be the most popular kids in school. | 成功成为全校最有人气的学生 |
[28:48] | Go figure, huh? | 真想不到 |
[28:50] | Hey, Your Highness… | 陛下 |
[28:52] | you mind if I cut in? | 可以和你的舞伴跳舞吗 |
[28:53] | I’ve never danced with a prom queen before. | 我从没和舞会王后跳过舞 |
[28:55] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[29:01] | So, will you dance with me? | 可以和我跳支舞吗 |
[29:03] | Who am I to refuse the king? | 怎么敢拒绝国王的邀请 |
[29:39] | Congratulations, Naomi. | 恭喜你 娜欧米 |
[29:40] | Prom queen. | 舞会王后 |
[29:43] | Not that I’m surprised. | 但也是意料之中的事 |
[29:44] | Well, you’ll be happy to know | 有件事你听了会高兴 |
[29:45] | that instead of spending the day before prom in a spa, | 在舞会之前的晚上 我没去做水疗 |
[29:47] | I wrote my paper. How’s that for a surprise? | 而是在写论文 惊喜吧 |
[29:49] | Yes, I read it this afternoon, | 是的 今天下午我读了 |
[29:51] | and, in fact, I was surprised. | 事实上 我是很惊奇 |
[29:53] | It’s definitely an “A” paper. | 这篇论文绝对可以拿到A |
[29:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:56] | Which is how I know | 所以我知道 |
[29:57] | you didn’t write it. | 肯定不是你写的 |
[29:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[29:59] | The paper was well-written, incisive, | 这篇论文写得很好 见解深刻 |
[30:02] | thought-provoking. | 发人深省 |
[30:04] | And there’s no way you wrote it. | 你不可能写出这样的文章 |
[30:07] | What are you saying? I cheated? | 你是什么意思 说我作弊吗 |
[30:09] | I stayed up all night, writing that paper, | 我熬了一整夜 写了那篇论文 |
[30:11] | and I wrote every single word. | 每个字都是我写的 |
[30:12] | I can’t believe you think that. | 真是不敢相信你会这么想 |
[30:13] | You know what? We’ll discuss this | 这样吧 我们找个合适的时间 |
[30:14] | at a more appropriate time | 和诺瓦克校长一起 |
[30:16] | with Principal Nowack. | 讨论这个问题 |
[30:18] | Go on. Have fun tonight. | 去吧 今晚好好玩 |
[30:20] | ‘Cause I don’t think you’re going to be having fun | 你毕业的时候 |
[30:22] | on graduation day. | 就没有这么好玩了 |
[30:32] | Ivy, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 艾薇 我到处在找你 |
[30:35] | I want you to meet somebody. | 我想让你见一个人 |
[30:36] | This is Kristi. | 这是克里斯蒂 |
[30:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:40] | Kristi is an actress. | 克里斯蒂是个演员 |
[30:42] | And she’s from Ohio. | 来自俄亥俄州 |
[30:44] | And, uh, yeah. She’s just working as a waitress | 她目前在做女服务生 |
[30:46] | until she gets her big break. | 等待事业上的转机 |
[30:48] | Well, you sure seem to know | 看起来 |
[30:50] | quite a lot about Kristi. | 你对克里斯蒂还挺了解的 |
[30:51] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是的 |
[30:52] | I was thinking that, um, | 我在想 |
[30:55] | maybe the three of us could get out of here, | 或许我们三个可以离开这 |
[30:58] | get a hotel room, | 开个房间 |
[31:00] | maybe have some fun. | 玩一下 |
[31:02] | You want the three of us to “go have some fun”? | 你想要我们三个一起”玩一下” |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Well, I’m dying. | 我就要死了 |
[31:09] | I got to live every moment to the fullest. | 时时刻刻都要尽兴 |
[31:11] | Check off that bucket list. | 完成我的遗愿清单 |
[31:14] | You know what, Raj? | 罗杰 我告诉你 |
[31:15] | You are an ass, man. | 你是个混蛋 |
[31:27] | Ade? | 艾德 |
[31:29] | What are you doing here? What’s wrong? | 你来这做什么 有什么事吗 |
[31:32] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | I cannot keep it from you any longer. | 我不能再瞒着你了 |
[31:37] | It’s tearing me up inside. | 我快要被折磨疯了 |
[31:39] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[31:43] | The other night, when you were at the hospital, | 那天晚上 你在医院里 |
[31:46] | I drove Navid home. | 我开车送纳维回家 |
[31:49] | I’m so sorry, Silver. | 小银 对不起 |
[31:53] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[31:55] | I pushed him away right away. | 我马上把他推开了 |
[31:57] | But what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:00] | That can’t be true. | 那不是真的 |
[32:01] | He cheated on me and he tried to cheat on you. | 他背叛了我 又想要背叛你 |
[32:10] | I can’t believe it. | 怎么可能 |
[32:12] | I’m so sorry, Silver. | 小银 对不起 |
[32:13] | I just… I had to tell you. | 我必须让你知道 |
[32:20] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[32:24] | No, I don’t hate you. You didn’t do anything. | 我不恨你 你什么都没做 |
[32:31] | I hate Navid. | 我恨的是纳维 |
[32:47] | What a night. | 今晚真开心 |
[32:49] | You were prom queen. | 你是舞会女王 |
[32:52] | And after four years | 大家猜测了四年 |
[32:55] | of “Will they? Won’t they?” | 到底他们会不会在一起 |
[32:57] | Alan and Alex might finally do it. | 艾伦和艾利克斯终于要在一起了 |
[33:00] | They’re like the Bella and Edward of the geek set. | 他们是书呆界的爱德华和贝拉[暮光之城主角] |
[33:03] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吧 -不好 |
[33:07] | Mr. Phillips just accused me of cheating | 菲利普斯老师说我的历史作业 |
[33:09] | on my history paper. | 是抄袭的 |
[33:11] | It’s just… people like him underestimate people like me, | 他那样的人总会看低我这样的人 |
[33:13] | because we’re insanely beautiful, or… | 因为我们这么美 |
[33:17] | What? What’s the matter? | 什么 怎么了 |
[33:21] | I may have made | 在你去睡觉后 |
[33:23] | a few changes to your paper after you went to sleep. | 我修改了下你的论文 |
[33:27] | – for grammar and spelling. – Yeah, I did. | -语法和拼写错误 -没错 |
[33:29] | And… I also cleaned up the sentence structure, | 我还改了些句式 |
[33:32] | and I polished a few of the ideas. | 还完善了一些观点 |
[33:37] | And I maybe wrote a new thesis statement. | 改了改论文中心思想句 |
[33:40] | Max! Why would you do that?! | 麦克斯 你怎么这么做 |
[33:42] | You said my paper was great. | 你说我的论文写得很好 |
[33:44] | It was. Hey, it was great. | 没错 是很好 |
[33:46] | It was all there. It was-it was just… | 非常不错了 只是 |
[33:49] | a little… rough, | 有点粗糙 |
[33:51] | and I was worried that it wasn’t going to be good enough | 我担心论文不够好 |
[33:52] | for you to pass his class. | 通不过这科考试 |
[33:54] | So, maybe I overdid it a bit. I-I-I… | 可能我改的太过分了 我 |
[33:56] | – Hey, I’m sorry. – I can’t believe you did this. | -我很抱歉 -我不敢相信你这样做了 |
[33:58] | I know how much it means for you to go to C.U. | 我知道加州大学对你有多么重要 |
[34:00] | I didn’t want to take any chances. Come… | 我不想冒险 |
[34:13] | Threw a hell of a party, huh, Harper? | 这派对前所未有的成功啊 哈培 |
[34:15] | People are having a good time, aren’t they? | 大家玩得很高兴 不是吗 |
[34:20] | I’m sorry for being such a raging bitch. | 我很抱歉对你发火 |
[34:23] | On the bright side, I didn’t get shingles | 好的一面是 我没像一年级迎新舞会后 |
[34:25] | like I did after Freshman Turnabout. | 那样起带状疱疹了 |
[34:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[34:32] | Why do you volunteer for the dance committee | 知道这有这么大的压力 |
[34:34] | if it turns you into such a stress case? | 你为什么还要志愿加入筹委会 |
[34:37] | I guess… | 我想 |
[34:40] | I guess maybe being on the dance committee | 我想如果我做舞会筹备的话 |
[34:42] | gives me an excuse to actually come to the dance. | 才有理由来参加舞会吧 |
[34:46] | The truth is, not once, in four years, | 说实话 这四年来没有一个人 |
[34:49] | has anyone ever asked me. | 邀请我参加舞会 |
[35:00] | – Hey, uh, want to go dance? – Really? | -想去跳舞吗 -真的吗 |
[35:04] | Yeah. Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:50] | You know what, Raj? | 你知道吗 罗杰 |
[35:51] | Not okay. All right? You cannot do that. | 这样不行 你不能这么做 |
[35:54] | – You cannot treat me like that. – I know. | -你不能这么对我 -我知道 |
[35:57] | And yes, yes, you got some horrible news | 是 没错 医生说 |
[35:59] | from the doctor. Okay, I understand that. | 情况很不好 我理解 |
[36:01] | But that does not give you the right to be a jackass. | 但是这不是你变成混蛋的理由 |
[36:04] | You’re right. I’m a jackass. | 你说的对 我就是个混蛋 |
[36:06] | I’m no good for you. | 我对你没什么好处 |
[36:11] | What? Okay… | 什么 行了 |
[36:13] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[36:14] | Is this your way of-of | 你想通过这种方法 |
[36:16] | trying to scare me off or something? | 来吓跑我吗 |
[36:18] | – What? – Okay, yeah, Raj, you know what? | -什么 -罗杰 我告诉你 |
[36:20] | No. That’s not going to work, all right? | 不可能 没用的 知道吗 |
[36:21] | I don’t scare that easy, so you might as well stop trying. | 我不会轻易被吓跑的 所以你也别试了 |
[36:25] | Look, Ivy… | 听着 艾薇 |
[36:27] | you are wasting your time with me. | 你和我在一起是浪费时间 |
[36:31] | You have an incredible future. | 你有一个美好的未来 |
[36:33] | You have your whole life ahead of you– | 前途无量 |
[36:34] | surfing, traveling the world. | 潜水 周游世界 |
[36:37] | I cannot let you sacrifice that for what is literally | 我不能让你为了一个终点是死亡的爱情 |
[36:40] | – a dead-end relationship. – Raj, Raj, | -牺牲了这一切 -罗杰 罗杰 |
[36:41] | – stop that. – I’m not going to stop it! | -别这样 -我不会停止的 |
[36:46] | I’m dying, Ivy. | 我就要死了 艾薇 |
[36:49] | If you -if you stay with me, | 如果 你和我在一起的话 |
[36:50] | you’re gonna watch me wither away. | 你要亲眼看着我一天天虚弱下去 |
[36:54] | It only gets worse from here. | 只会每况愈下的 |
[36:56] | And you don’t think I know that, Raj? | 你以为我不明白吗 罗杰 |
[36:57] | I mean, what do you take me for? | 你把我当成什么人了 |
[36:59] | Some sort of superficial bitch or something? | 那种肤浅的贱女生吗 |
[37:01] | Okay, I want to be with you. I do. | 我想和你在一起 |
[37:02] | I want to be with you… for all of it. | 我真的这样想 想一直在你身边 |
[37:04] | For the good and the bad, and, I… | 不管未来是好是坏 |
[37:07] | I want to be there… | 我都想陪着你 |
[37:08] | you know, until the end, if that’s what it comes down to. | 直到最后 如果那一天真的来临的话 |
[37:11] | Okay, I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[37:13] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[37:16] | And I couldn’t leave you at this point, even if I wanted to. | 我不能这样丢下你 我做不到 |
[37:31] | Dixon, come on. | 迪克森 别这样 |
[37:32] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好害羞的 |
[37:33] | We just want to know, how long | 我们只是想知道 |
[37:35] | have you and Harper been a couple? | 你和哈培在一起多长时间了 |
[37:36] | You know what guys? Seriously? | 说真的 伙计们 |
[37:38] | You can bite me. | 尽情讽刺吧 |
[37:40] | Take it from me. It’s a lot easier | 以我的经验来说 说出来 |
[37:41] | – once you come out. – Have you brought her home to Deb yet? | -会好点 -你带她回家见戴比了吗 |
[37:44] | Navid, please help me out here. Please… | 纳维 救救我吧 求你了 |
[37:48] | I think she’s perfect for you. | 我觉得你俩是天生一对 |
[37:49] | You guys really suck. I’m so glad I’m graduating. | 你们怎么这样 真庆幸我毕业了 |
[37:54] | Is that Silver? | 那是小银吗 |
[37:56] | What’s she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[38:00] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[38:03] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[38:05] | – What? – You know what. | -什么 -你知道我在说什么 |
[38:07] | Ade told me what happened, but I want to hear it from you. | 艾德告诉我了 但我想听你亲口说 |
[38:11] | Did you kiss her? | 你吻她了吗 |
[38:15] | Hey, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[38:17] | I don’t know what I… if I did… | 我真的不知道 |
[38:18] | if I can’t, I can’t remember… | 我记不起来了 |
[38:19] | – I was drinking, and… – Can’t remember? | -我喝酒了 然后 -记不起来 |
[38:23] | It’s all right, I swear. | 我发誓我和她之间没什么的 |
[38:24] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[38:40] | So, wait. Who told you this? | 谁告诉你这件事的 |
[38:41] | Well, you know, just a couple people, | 只有几个人说起而已 |
[38:43] | saying you and Harper were all over each other. | 说你和哈培打得火热 |
[38:45] | This is a nightmare. It-it was just one dance. | 那真是噩梦 就跳了一支舞 |
[38:48] | I felt sorry for her. | 我同情她才和她跳的 |
[38:49] | – So you’re not really dating? -No! | -所以你们没在约会 -当然没有 |
[38:53] | Uh, hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:55] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[38:56] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么 |
[38:58] | Why don’t you have a seat? This is Mr. Schwartz. | 坐下来再说 这是施瓦兹先生 |
[39:01] | – He’s Marla Templeton’s attorney. – Okay. | -玛拉·泰普顿的律师 -好的 |
[39:04] | I represent the estate of Marla Templeton. | 我代理玛拉·泰普顿的房地产 |
[39:07] | My role is to carry out her wishes as expressed in her will. | 我的职责是把她的遗愿完成 |
[39:11] | Marla has decided | 玛拉决定 |
[39:13] | to leave her entire estate to you, Annie. | 把她所有的房地产都划到你的名下 安妮 |
[39:37] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[39:42] | did you really mean what you said? | 你是说真的吗 |
[39:46] | About… staying with me until the end? | 真的想陪我一直到最后吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah. Of course I did. | 当然是真的 |
[39:55] | Then marry me. | 那嫁给我吧 |
[39:58] | Raj, come on– don’t joke around like that. | 罗杰 别开这种玩笑 |
[40:01] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[40:07] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想要和你度过剩下的时光 |
[40:14] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |