| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的女人 | 
| [00:04] | And I want everyone to know that. | 我想光明正大地在一起 | 
| [00:07] | Give me a call. | 打给我吧 | 
| [00:08] | Ade, I want our friendship back. | 艾德 我希望我们还是朋友 | 
| [00:09] | How do we make it better? | 我们怎样才能和好呢 | 
| [00:11] | – Break up with him. – I can’t. | -和他分手 -我不能 | 
| [00:13] | We’ve been friends for too long | 我们是那么久的朋友 | 
| [00:15] | to let a guy come in between us. | 怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊 | 
| [00:17] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [00:29] | Tomorrow? Okay, thank you. Bye. | 明天吗 好的 谢谢 再见 | 
| [00:31] | I have my NYU alumni interview tomorrow. | 我明天要去参加纽约大学的校友面试 | 
| [00:33] | What about your hair? | 你的头发怎么办 | 
| [00:34] | What about my hair? | 我头发怎么了 | 
| [00:35] | – Are you Christopher Smith? – I am. | -您是克里斯托夫·史密斯吗 -是的 | 
| [00:37] | What did you think of Black Swan? | 你觉得《黑天鹅》 怎么样 | 
| [00:39] | Hi, Christopher. This is Erin Silver. | 克里斯托夫你好 我是艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [00:41] | Christopher, me again. | 克里斯托夫 还是我 | 
| [00:42] | Look, I just had a thought, and it’s about Black Swan. | 我还有一个想法 有个关于《黑天鹅》的 | 
| [00:44] | – Do you want the job or not? – Yeah. | -你干还是不干 -干 | 
| [00:48] | You’re famous. | 你是名人 | 
| [00:50] | I used to be. | 我过去是 | 
| [00:51] | Getting old is a bitch, Annie. | 安妮 岁月不饶人啊 | 
| [01:01] | Are you okay there? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:02] | Oh, yeah. It’s just my lucky thong. | 没事 只是我的幸运丁字裤 | 
| [01:03] | It’s made of some gnarly lace, and it is itchy. | 上面的劣质蕾丝弄得我痒痒 | 
| [01:07] | Okay, that’s better. | 恩 好多了 | 
| [01:08] | – You have a lucky thong? – Yeah. | -你还有幸运丁字裤呢 -恩 | 
| [01:11] | Never mind. Of course you have a lucky thong. | 当我没问 你当然会有幸运丁字裤咯 | 
| [01:13] | Why are you wearing your lucky thong? | 为什么要穿上幸运丁字裤呢 | 
| [01:14] | Because I need luck. | 因为我需要点运气 | 
| [01:15] | I’m going to find out any day | 不知道哪一天 | 
| [01:16] | whether I get into C.U. or not. | 我就会知道自己是否被加大录取 | 
| [01:18] | And I have to get in, I just have to. | 我必须被录取 必须 | 
| [01:19] | – I think you’re going to get in. – Really? | -你肯定会考上的 -真的吗 | 
| [01:22] | Yeah. Your grades are up. | 对 你的成绩有所提升 | 
| [01:23] | You did that charity calendar thing. | 还有那些月行一善的事 | 
| [01:25] | What college wouldn’t want you? | 哪个大学会不录取你呢 | 
| [01:27] | – You’re awesome. – Oh, thank you. | -你优秀极了 -谢谢你 | 
| [01:29] | Maybe I don’t need my lucky thong after all. | 或许我已经不需要幸运丁字裤了 | 
| [01:32] | Maybe not… Whoa, no! | 或许不需要 不 | 
| [01:33] | Please don’t take off your underwear in public, Naomi. | 娜欧米 别在公共场合脱内裤 求你了 | 
| [01:36] | Why? Do you want to take ’em off? | 为什么 你想亲自脱吗 | 
| [01:39] | Later. | 待会再说 | 
| [01:48] | Check it out. | 看看 | 
| [01:50] | It’s like we started a new trend. | 貌似我们引领了新的潮流 | 
| [01:52] | I think geek is the new chic. | 书呆子成时尚新宠了 | 
| [01:59] | Have they done something different with the grilled cheese? | 他们加了什么特别调料到烤乳酪里吗 | 
| [02:01] | It’s like gouda met Buddha. It’s insanely delicious. | 就跟酪中之神似的 好吃毙了 | 
| [02:04] | Okay, girl really likes her grilled cheese, huh? | 这姑娘真是爱上烤乳酪了 | 
| [02:07] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 | 
| [02:09] | Try this. | 吃吃看 | 
| [02:09] | Uh, no thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [02:11] | Come on! | 来点儿嘛 | 
| [02:14] | – Well, it’s… – I’m good. | -真的很 -不用 | 
| [02:17] | Um, no. | 不用 | 
| [02:19] | Philistines. | 真不识货 | 
| [02:20] | After my first week at NYU, | 等我在纽约大学过完首周后 | 
| [02:22] | I’m not speaking to a single one of you ever again. | 就再也不理你们这帮人了 | 
| [02:24] | – Wait, did you get in? – Well, not officially, | -等会 你被录取了吗 -还没正式录取 | 
| [02:27] | but I had the most amazing interview | 但我面试进展超顺利 | 
| [02:28] | and Christopher, the alumni guy I met with, | 而克里斯托夫 面试我的那位校友 | 
| [02:30] | basically told me that I was in. | 差不多算是告诉我没什么悬念了 | 
| [02:32] | – Wow, congrats. – That’s awesome. | -恭喜啊 -这太棒了 | 
| [02:34] | – So when do you find out for sure? – Any day now. | -那什么时候能确定 -任何时候 | 
| [02:36] | I called Christopher a few times. | 我给克里斯托夫打了几次电话 | 
| [02:38] | He just hasn’t called me back yet. | 但他还没回我 | 
| [02:39] | Wait. You called him? | 等会 你打给他了吗 | 
| [02:41] | It’s cool. He gave me his number. | 没事的 是他给我留的号码 | 
| [02:44] | Look, Navid, you don’t understand. | 纳维 你不明白 | 
| [02:45] | It’s fine, trust me. | 没事的 相信我 | 
| [02:47] | Try not to worry for once. | 这次别再杞人忧天了 | 
| [02:49] | I’m going to get some dessert. | 我去拿些甜点 | 
| [02:50] | Who wants ice cream? | 谁要冰激凌 | 
| [02:51] | Anyone? My treat. | 有人要吗 我请客 | 
| [02:52] | – Yeah. – I’m good. | -我 -我不用了 | 
| [02:56] | Okay, somebody take away her coffee before she gets back. | 好吧 她回来之前 谁来把她的咖啡拿走 | 
| [03:02] | – And here we go. – Give me that baby. | -来啦 -给我抱抱 | 
| [03:04] | – Hello. – I have got this thing down. | -你好啊 -我得去处理这些 | 
| [03:06] | I’m telling you, I can have this kid wiped | 我跟你说 我前一秒才把他弄干净 | 
| [03:07] | and diapered in under a minute. | 刚给他换了尿布 | 
| [03:09] | You know what, I should enter a contest. | 我都可以取参加换尿布比赛了 | 
| [03:10] | Well, I think you’re pretty terrific. | 你确实很棒 | 
| [03:12] | Well, tell me more. | 就这样吗 | 
| [03:13] | Oh, actually I was talking to Jack. | 其实我是在跟杰克说话 | 
| [03:16] | Oh, that stings. | 伤了个心 | 
| [03:18] | Hey, I was thinking if you’re not busy tomorrow, | 我在想 如果你明天不忙的话 | 
| [03:21] | maybe I could take you out on a real date. | 或许我们该来一次真正意义上的约会 | 
| [03:23] | Ooh, as in a restaurant that doesn’t have a menu you color in? | 是要去那个 你对菜单毫无兴趣的餐馆吗 | 
| [03:26] | – Well, maybe even a wine list. – Wow. | -或许酒水单上也没有 -这样啊 | 
| [03:29] | Crazy. | 疯狂吧 | 
| [03:49] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [03:50] | – Hungry. – Oh, good. Me, too. | -饿 -那好啊 我也是 | 
| [03:52] | I was thinking we could go to that | 我们可以去 | 
| [03:53] | new sushi place on La Cienega. | 拉·谢纳加那边新开的一家寿司店 | 
| [03:55] | It’s kind of pricey, but I heard it’s supposed to be great. | 价格有点贵 但听说味道还不错 | 
| [03:58] | Sure. Sounds good to me. | 好 听起来不错 | 
| [04:07] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 | 
| [04:08] | Oh, no, it’s nobody. | 不 谁都不是 | 
| [04:10] | You can call him back. | 你可以打回去的 | 
| [04:11] | No, that’s cool. I’ll just deal with it later. | 不 没事的 一会再说吧 | 
| [04:14] | Let’s get some dinner, man. | 去吃顿好的 伙计 | 
| [04:15] | – I’m telling you, I’m starving. – Yeah, yeah, me, too. | -我说 我饿惨了 -是啊 我也是 | 
| [04:31] | So I finished sorting through all of those clothes. | 我已经分类整理好那些衣服了 | 
| [04:34] | I made a Good Will pile, | 一堆是好衣服 | 
| [04:36] | and a sell-to-a-fancy-vintage-store-for-a-lot-of-money, | 一堆可以卖到旧物店大赚一把 | 
| [04:39] | and I made a pile of, you-can’t-throw-these-away-they’re-such-treasures. | 还有一堆扔掉了就是暴殄天物的宝贝 | 
| [04:42] | Sounds good. | 不错 | 
| [04:45] | So why are you staring at me like a fish on a hook? | 不过为什么你像盯着只上钩之鱼一样盯着我看 | 
| [04:53] | I wanted to talk to you about… | 我想跟你聊聊 关于 | 
| [04:59] | whether you would like some tea. | 你要不要喝点儿茶呢 | 
| [05:02] | Some tea? | 喝茶 | 
| [05:04] | Okay, fine. | 好 好啊 | 
| [05:06] | – Okay, great. – Thank you. | -好的 棒极了 -谢谢你 | 
| [05:08] | Uh, and, um… | 还有 | 
| [05:12] | Are you planning on killing yourself? | 你在计划着自杀吗 | 
| [05:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:17] | I found some articles about suicide | 我在你书桌的吸墨台下 找到了一些 | 
| [05:20] | – under your desk blotter. – How dare you. | -关于自杀的文章 -你胆子够大的 | 
| [05:23] | I’m sorry. It was an accident. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 | 
| [05:25] | Do that again and you’re fired! | 下不为例 否则你就被炒了 | 
| [05:27] | Marla, please, talk to me. | 玛拉 求你了 跟我聊聊 | 
| [05:29] | Are you really thinking about suicide? | 你真打算过自杀吗 | 
| [05:33] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要那么做呢 | 
| [05:38] | I have Alzheimer’s disease, Annie. | 我有老年痴呆症 安妮 | 
| [05:44] | I’m really sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [05:47] | But you shouldn’t kill yourself. | 但也不能因为这就自杀啊 | 
| [05:50] | Well, thank you. I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢 我会记得的 | 
| [05:52] | Marla, I’m serious. | 玛拉 我说真的 | 
| [05:53] | I know that it must be hard to forget things. | 我知道 老是忘记事情会很难受 | 
| [05:56] | Things? Forget things? | 事情 忘掉事情 | 
| [06:00] | Isn’t that what Alzheimer’s is? | 老年痴呆症不就是这样吗 | 
| [06:03] | Five years ago, | 五年前 | 
| [06:04] | I did Blithe Spirit on the West End. | 我在伦敦西区演《欢乐的精灵》 | 
| [06:07] | I played Madam Arcati, a great role. | 我饰演阿卡蒂夫人 一个伟大的角色 | 
| [06:11] | It was opening night. The place was packed. | 那晚是首演之夜 全场爆满 | 
| [06:14] | Hundreds of people coming to see me. | 成千上万的人赶来一睹我的风采 | 
| [06:16] | It was wonderful… | 各种美好 | 
| [06:18] | Till the middle of the second act | 直到第二幕演到一半 | 
| [06:19] | when my mind just went blank. | 那时我脑子里突然一片空白 | 
| [06:23] | It was like someone took a chalkboard and wiped it with a sponge. | 就像有个人在用海绵擦拭黑板 | 
| [06:27] | And there was this terrible long moment | 而在那么一段长得恐怖的时间里 | 
| [06:30] | where I didn’t know why I was on the stage. | 我都记不起自己为什么会在台上 | 
| [06:33] | Oh, must have been awful. | 那滋味肯定很难受 | 
| [06:35] | It was. | 是的 | 
| [06:37] | But it’s only the beginning. | 但这还只是开端 | 
| [06:39] | Alzheimer’s is a degenerative disease. | 老年痴呆症是种让你逐渐衰退的病症 | 
| [06:43] | First I couldn’t remember my lines. | 起初我只是记不住台词 | 
| [06:46] | I forgot how to drive. | 忘记如何驾车 | 
| [06:48] | What next will I forget? | 然后又会忘记什么呢 | 
| [06:51] | How to bathe myself? | 怎么洗澡 | 
| [06:53] | How to dress myself? How to eat? How to breathe? | 怎么穿衣服 怎么吃饭 怎么呼吸 | 
| [06:57] | Do you really blame me for investigating the possibility | 我只是调查一下如何能在清醒时体面地死去 | 
| [07:01] | of dying with integrity while still being myself? | 这也要受到你的指责吗 | 
| [07:05] | Investigating? | 调查 | 
| [07:07] | Oh, I’m just doing research, Annie. | 我只是做个研究 安妮 | 
| [07:11] | And that’s all it was? | 就只是这样吗 | 
| [07:12] | Just research? | 只是研究吗 | 
| [07:17] | – Annie… – Yes? | -安妮 -什么 | 
| [07:21] | Could I have that cup of tea? | 我还能喝到那杯茶吗 | 
| [07:24] | Okay. Sure. | 是的 | 
| [07:27] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:38] | Silver, hey, you home? | 小银 你在家吗 | 
| [07:44] | Hey, I called you like four times. | 我给你打过四次电话了 | 
| [07:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:53] | Silver? | 小银 | 
| [07:58] | I didn’t get in. | 我没有被录取 | 
| [08:02] | Babe, I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 | 
| [08:05] | I worked so hard. | 我那么努力 | 
| [08:09] | That’s it. I’m done trying so hard for things | 这就是结果 我不会再充满希望 | 
| [08:14] | and working my ass off and getting my hopes up, | 拼了命累死累活地干活了 | 
| [08:16] | – because it’s pointless. – Hey, come on. | -因为这一切都毫无意义 -别这样 | 
| [08:19] | Don’t talk like that. | 别这么说 | 
| [08:20] | It’s just one school. | 只不过是所学校而已 | 
| [08:22] | “Just one school.” My God, | “只不过是所学校” 天哪 | 
| [08:24] | it’s much… “One school”! | 没那么简单 “一所学校” | 
| [08:26] | Navid, it’s the school I wanted to go to! | 纳维 那是我想进的学校 | 
| [08:28] | Are you going to gloat? | 你是要幸灾乐祸吗 | 
| [08:30] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:31] | I know that you don’t think | 我知道你觉得 | 
| [08:31] | I should have called Christopher. | 我不应该给克里斯托弗打电话 | 
| [08:33] | Well, you were right, okay? | 好吧 你是对的 好吗 | 
| [08:35] | You’re always right, Mr. Perfect. | 你永远都是对的 完美先生 | 
| [08:37] | Are you happy now? | 你现在开心了吧 | 
| [08:41] | Maybe we should turn on the light, okay? | 也许我们应该把灯打开 好吗 | 
| [08:43] | No! I just want to sit here in the dark. | 不 我就想这么坐着 | 
| [08:52] | Silver, I ju… I just, uh, | 小银 我 我只是 | 
| [08:54] | I have to ask you something, okay? | 我得问你点儿事情 好吗 | 
| [08:55] | And I’m… I’m just asking you. | 我 我只是问问你 | 
| [08:59] | – Have you taken medication? – Oh, my God. | -你还有在吃药吗 -天呐 | 
| [09:03] | Are you kidding me, Navid? | 开什么玩笑 纳维 | 
| [09:04] | Why would you go there, huh?! | 你干吗要扯到那儿去 | 
| [09:06] | Why can’t I just be upset?! | 我就不能觉得心烦吗 | 
| [09:08] | No, no, of course you can. | 不 你当然可以 | 
| [09:09] | It’s just earlier you were so up, | 只是 你白天的时候还那么兴奋 | 
| [09:11] | and now you’re so down, and I’m worried… | 现在又这么消沉 我很担心 | 
| [09:12] | Oh, well, then it must be because I’m mentally ill! | 好吧 那肯定是因为我有精神病 | 
| [09:14] | Oh, it’s not that. It’s just… | 不是那样的 只是 | 
| [09:16] | I don’t want to see you! | 我不想看见你 | 
| [09:17] | I don’t want to talk to you! | 不想和你讲话 | 
| [09:18] | – Just get out! – Can you let me explain? | -出去 -能让我解释一下吗 | 
| [09:19] | Get out! Leave me alone! | 出去 让我一个人待着 | 
| [09:23] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [09:56] | Man, you played great today. | 老兄 你今天打得太棒了 | 
| [09:58] | Thanks. It felt pretty good to get back out there, you know. | 谢谢 回到这儿打球我觉得棒极了 | 
| [10:01] | – I’m glad. – Could I get an Arnold Palmer, please? | -我很高兴 -我要一杯柠檬甜茶 | 
| [10:04] | – Me, too. – Sure. | -我也一样 -好的 | 
| [10:08] | Hey, you want to hit up the ArcLight tonight? | 你今晚想去弧光电影院吗 | 
| [10:09] | I was thinking we’d go see that new 3D movie. | 我觉得咱们应该去看看那部3D电影 | 
| [10:12] | What, not a fan of 3D? | 怎么了 你不喜欢3D电影吗 | 
| [10:14] | Too scary for you? | 觉得太吓人了 | 
| [10:15] | No, I’d love to. I just can’t. | 不 我很想去 只是去不了 | 
| [10:17] | I’ve got so much studying to do. | 我还有很多课业要学 | 
| [10:18] | Well, how about tomorrow night? | 好吧 那明天晚上呢 | 
| [10:20] | You know, I can’t do it | 明晚也不行 | 
| [10:21] | tomorrow night either. I got a soccer game. | 我有足球比赛 | 
| [10:22] | – Sorry, man. – That’s all right. Some other time. | -对不起 -没事 那就改天吧 | 
| [10:26] | – Here you go, guys. – Thank you. | -你们要的饮料 -谢谢 | 
| [10:31] | Fund-raising gala for the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. | 洛杉矶艺术博物馆筹款宴会 | 
| [10:35] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 | 
| [10:39] | Groundbreaking ceremony for the Beverly Hills Museum of Cinema. | 比佛利山电影博物馆奠基典礼 | 
| [10:42] | Forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [10:47] | – Ribbon cutting for the grand… – I hate ribbon cutting. | -剪彩仪式 -我讨厌剪彩 | 
| [10:52] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:54] | Those eyes of yours. | 瞧你的眼神 | 
| [10:55] | You look like a Keane painting. | 就像基恩的画似的 | 
| [10:57] | Look, I know you have this disease, | 我知道你得了这种病 | 
| [11:00] | and I know that it’s really, really hard and scary, | 我也知道这种病让你很艰难和恐惧 | 
| [11:03] | but the reason you have no life | 但是你之所以没有正常的生活 | 
| [11:05] | is because you’re hiding. | 是因为你在逃避 | 
| [11:07] | You need to stop living like a hermit, | 你需要结束这种隐士的生活 | 
| [11:09] | and you need to start saying yes. | 开始学会接受 | 
| [11:11] | You want me to say yes to life? | 你想让我接受生活 | 
| [11:14] | I really want you to say yes to one of those invitations. | 我真的很希望你能接受其中的一个邀请 | 
| [11:25] | – Yes. – Yes? | -我接受 -真的吗 | 
| [11:27] | Ha! Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [11:28] | See? | 你看吧 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, and this is great! | 这个很棒 | 
| [11:31] | Look, the Los Angeles Young Film Aficionados | 洛杉矶青年影迷 | 
| [11:33] | kindly request your presence at a gala screening of | 衷心邀请您出席在格里菲斯天文台举行的 | 
| [11:35] | a lovingly restored print of Penny Foolish at the Griffith Observatory! | 重新修复版《聪明人》放映会 | 
| [11:40] | You have no idea how I hate seeing myself on film. | 你不知道我有多讨厌看荧幕上的自己 | 
| [11:43] | I’m not going. | 我不去 | 
| [11:44] | Well, I’m sorry, but you promised. | 对不起 不过你已经答应了 | 
| [11:46] | So you and me are hitting the town. | 所以我们要去城里了 | 
| [11:54] | I got the letter! | 我拿到信了 | 
| [11:56] | Hey. Which… | 什么信 | 
| [11:57] | Oh, oh! CU! | 加州大学的 | 
| [11:58] | Yes, CU! Oh, | 对 加州大学的 | 
| [11:59] | my God, I’m so nervous. | 天哪 我太紧张了 | 
| [12:00] | I… I can’t open it. | 我 我不敢打开它 | 
| [12:01] | You open it. | 你来打开 | 
| [12:03] | – Okay, okay. – All right. | -没事的 -好的 | 
| [12:04] | Oh, my God, I can’t look. | 天哪 我不敢看了 | 
| [12:12] | Oh, my God, slit my wrist with that envelope! | 不是吧 用那个信封割我的手腕 | 
| [12:14] | You got in. | 你被录取了 | 
| [12:15] | I… I got in? | 我 我被录取了吗 | 
| [12:17] | You got in. | 你被录取了 | 
| [12:19] | I got in! | 我被录取了 | 
| [12:20] | – You got in! You got in! – I got in! I got in! | -你被录取了 -我被录取了 | 
| [12:22] | I’m going to CU! | 我要去加州大学了 | 
| [12:23] | You’re going to CU! | 你要去加州大学了 | 
| [12:25] | I can take off my lucky thong! | 我可以脱下我的幸运丁字裤了 | 
| [12:27] | What? How many days you been wearing that thing? | 什么 你穿那玩意穿了多少天了 | 
| [12:33] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [12:35] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:37] | Now we just have to figure out where you’re gonna go to school. | 现在我们得看看你要去哪所学校了 | 
| [12:40] | Oh, well, actually, um, I didn’t want to steal your thunder, | 实际上 我不想抢你的风头 | 
| [12:45] | but I got my acceptance letter | 不过今天早上我收到了 | 
| [12:46] | to MIT this morning. | 麻省理工的录取通知书 | 
| [12:47] | What? That’s amazing! | 是吗 那太棒了 | 
| [12:48] | Yeah. I’m pretty psyched. | 没错 我现在很兴奋 | 
| [12:50] | The astrophysics department’s one of the best in the world. | 那儿的天体物理系是世界上最好的之一 | 
| [12:53] | It’s been one of my top schools since I was a kid. | 小时候那就是我梦想中的学校了 | 
| [12:55] | Max, that’s great. | 麦克斯 太好了 | 
| [12:57] | I’m so excited. | 我真的很激动 | 
| [12:58] | Where is it? | 这所学校在哪儿 | 
| [13:01] | The… Massachusetts Institute of Technology… | 马萨诸塞理工学院 | 
| [13:06] | is in Massachusetts. | 在马萨诸塞州 | 
| [13:09] | Near Boston. | 邻近波士顿 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, wow. I… | 我 | 
| [13:17] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:19] | That’s a long distance. | 那儿很远 | 
| [13:20] | I guess we’re gonna be in a long-distance relationship. | 我想我们要远距离恋爱了 | 
| [13:23] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [13:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:27] | Yeah, I mean, we can try. | 我是说 我们可以试试 | 
| [13:31] | “We can try”? | “我们可以试试” | 
| [13:32] | What, you don’t think we can do it? | 你不认为我们可以做到吗 | 
| [13:33] | Look, I mean, yeah, the romantic in me says, sure, yeah, | 我的浪漫情结告诉我说可以 | 
| [13:35] | we should… we should go for a long-distance relationship. | 我们应该保持远距离的恋爱关系 | 
| [13:38] | But the scientist in me has to look at the data, | 但是我的科学情结驱使我去看了看数据 | 
| [13:40] | and the fact is, statistically speaking, | 事实上 从统计数据上来看 | 
| [13:42] | couples our age don’t often survive | 我们这个年龄的情侣 | 
| [13:43] | long-distance relationships. | 能够保持远距离恋爱关系的几率很小 | 
| [13:45] | Okay, okay, sure, that’s statistics, | 好的 好的 那只是统计数据 | 
| [13:47] | but we’re different. | 但是咱俩不一样 | 
| [13:49] | We’re trendsetters. | 咱俩是引领潮流的人 | 
| [13:49] | I mean, come on, geek is the new chic. | 看看吧 书呆子是新的潮流 | 
| [13:51] | Hey, I’m not saying that I’m giving up. | 我不是说我要放弃 | 
| [13:54] | I mean, I’m crazy about you. | 我很迷恋你 | 
| [13:56] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [13:58] | I think we should make the | 我觉得我们应该 | 
| [13:59] | most of the time that we do have together. | 充分利用在一起的时间 | 
| [14:02] | Right now, you know? | 就是现在 你懂吗 | 
| [14:05] | Yeah… Yeah, okay. | 是的 好吧 | 
| [14:08] | We’ll make the most of the time we have together. | 我们要充分利用在一起的时间 | 
| [14:12] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [14:24] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [14:25] | Hey, Dixon, it’s Navid. | 迪克森 我是纳维 | 
| [14:26] | I really need your help. | 我需要你帮个忙 | 
| [14:28] | What’s going on? | 什么事 | 
| [14:29] | It’s Silver. She hasn’t been acting like herself lately. | 关于小银的 她最近都很反常 | 
| [14:32] | And I’m worried, man. | 我很担心她 | 
| [14:34] | I’m really worried. | 我真的很担心 | 
| [14:43] | Hey, you have any babies you need sitting on? | 你家的小孩需要人照顾吗 | 
| [14:45] | Hey, you’re early. | 你来得还挺早 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah, I didn’t want you worrying. | 省得你担心啊 | 
| [14:48] | I know you can be quite the nervous Nellie. | 当了爹还总是那么不淡定 | 
| [14:50] | Uh, actually, I prefer the term “Conscientious father.” | 我可是模范父亲好不好 | 
| [14:53] | Uh, speaking of which, all the numbers you need are right here: | 我把能用到的联系电话都写在这里了 | 
| [14:56] | The restaurant where Deb and I are going, | 我和戴比去的那家餐厅的电话 | 
| [14:57] | next-door neighbors, Maria the nanny, | 隔壁邻居 保姆玛利亚家的电话 | 
| [15:00] | Poison Control, uh, 911… | 毒物控制中心 还有报警电话 | 
| [15:02] | I think I know the number of 911. | 我怎么会不知道报警电话 | 
| [15:04] | I have my phone. | 我带着电话呢 | 
| [15:05] | If you want to call at any point and check on Jack, | 你可以随时打过来 | 
| [15:06] | I’ll let him gurgle into it. | 听你儿子的声音 | 
| [15:09] | Actually, even better. | 不如这样更好 | 
| [15:10] | I just got this new tablet and we can video chat. | 咱们可以用这个视频通话 | 
| [15:14] | I use it all the time. Here, check this out. | 我用过很多次了 你看 | 
| [15:17] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [15:18] | Hey, Maria, uh, can we see Jack? | 玛利亚 能把杰克抱过来吗 | 
| [15:19] | We’re just in the other room actually. | 我们就在隔壁 | 
| [15:21] | Ryan, please, don’t be mad at me. | 瑞恩 答应我先别生气 | 
| [15:24] | What’s… Uh, is Jack okay? | 杰克怎么了 | 
| [15:26] | Hello, Ryan. | 晚上好 瑞恩 | 
| [15:36] | Jen, what the hell are you doing here? | 珍 你怎么进来的 | 
| [15:38] | I’m sorry, she… she’s very insistent. | 对不起 她非要看看孩子 | 
| [15:41] | Jen, you’re here! | 珍 你回来了 | 
| [15:43] | – I missed you so much. – Oh, I’ve missed you. | -我好想你 -我也想你 | 
| [15:46] | And I have missed my baby boy. | 我也很想我的宝贝儿子 | 
| [15:48] | Jen, seriously, what are you doing here? | 珍 说真的 你回来要干什么 | 
| [15:51] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too, Ryan. | 瑞恩 也很高兴见到你 | 
| [15:54] | Um, I don’t know what to say. | 我没什么话好说 | 
| [15:59] | Well, I’m sorry to just show up like this, | 突然出现是有些冒昧 | 
| [16:01] | but we need to talk. | 咱们能聊聊吗 | 
| [16:10] | So, what are you and Marco doing tonight? | 今晚和马科去哪玩 | 
| [16:13] | Nothing. he’s got a soccer game. | 哪也不去 他要去踢球 | 
| [16:15] | Yeah, how is it going with the new boy toy? | 和那个小白脸还好吗 | 
| [16:18] | It’s okay. | 还行吧 | 
| [16:20] | What’s wrong? | 出问题啦 | 
| [16:21] | Who said there was anything wrong? | 能有什么问题啊 | 
| [16:23] | She’s gonna drag it out of you. | 你瞒不过她的 | 
| [16:25] | You might as well save some time and spill it. | 还是从实招来吧 | 
| [16:27] | She’s very wise. | 说得极是 | 
| [16:31] | Marco’s a great guy, and I like him a lot. | 马科挺好的 我也很喜欢他 | 
| [16:33] | I just… just don’t think I can trust him. | 就是 我没法信任他 | 
| [16:35] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [16:37] | Well, there’s a lot of things. | 很多事挺奇怪的 | 
| [16:38] | He never answers the phone when we’re together, | 我们在一起时他从来不接电话 | 
| [16:40] | and he’s always making excuses why we can’t hang out. | 约他出去他总找理由拒绝 | 
| [16:42] | I just think he’s hiding something. | 我觉得他肯定有事瞒着我 | 
| [16:44] | Or someone. | 要不就是劈腿了 | 
| [16:47] | Naomi, stop it. | 娜欧米 认真点 | 
| [16:48] | No, it’s hilarious. | 听着很可笑吧 | 
| [16:49] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:50] | It’s just the irony. | 太讽刺了吧 | 
| [16:52] | It’s the delicious irony. | 华丽丽地讽刺 | 
| [16:54] | I wish every guy who was a player in high school | 我希望学校那些花花公子 | 
| [16:57] | could turn gay in his senior year | 高三的时候都变成同性恋 | 
| [16:58] | and get a taste of his own medicine. | 自食其果 | 
| [16:59] | The player getting played. | 因果报应 | 
| [17:01] | Do you really think so? | 你真的那么想吗 | 
| [17:03] | Not necessarily. | 不见得 | 
| [17:04] | Please, I know soccer players. | 我很了解那些踢足球的 | 
| [17:05] | Chasing each other around, | 在球场上你追我赶的 | 
| [17:06] | grabbing and rubbing up against each other every chance they get. | 彼此拼啊抢的 | 
| [17:09] | And then one of them scores a goal, and they have an excuse | 一旦有人进球了 | 
| [17:11] | to rip off their shirts | 剩下的人就跑过去把球衣扒掉 | 
| [17:13] | and leap into each other’s arms. | 往人家怀里钻 | 
| [17:14] | – Do not listen to her. – Unless you want to hear the truth. | -别听她瞎说 -就是这么回事 | 
| [17:17] | Naomi! Zip it, all right? | 别说了 娜欧米 | 
| [17:18] | Look, if you think Marco’s a good guy, | 如果你觉得马科不错 | 
| [17:20] | then you just need to trust him | 就别怀疑他 | 
| [17:21] | until he gives you a real reason not to. | 除非你觉得没必要在一起了 | 
| [17:25] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该是吧 | 
| [17:26] | I think that you should go to his game and surprise him. | 你应该到球场去给他来个惊喜 | 
| [17:28] | – He’ll love it. – Mm, doubt that. | -他肯定会开心的 -说的好听 | 
| [17:30] | Zip. | 闭嘴 | 
| [17:31] | Go to the game. | 去看他比赛吧 | 
| [17:35] | The college there, everybody wears all their stuff. | 那个学校的学生平时都穿得很有个性 | 
| [17:37] | You guys know where… You’re at Stanford. | 你们知道的 你已经被斯坦福录取了 | 
| [17:41] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 | 
| [17:42] | Cool. | 好的 | 
| [17:45] | Would you like to go to a screening with me tonight? | 今天陪我去参加个放映会吧 | 
| [17:48] | Annie invited us to this movie with her friend Marla in it. | 安妮希望咱们陪玛拉一起去 | 
| [17:50] | You know Marla, the old lady. | 你知道玛拉吗 岁数挺大的 | 
| [17:52] | Anyway, it’s a ’60s theme, | 以60年代为主题 | 
| [17:53] | and I was thinking you could go all Don Draper-esque. | 就按唐德·雷珀的穿衣风格打扮吧 | 
| [17:57] | Do you have a skinny tie? | 你有没有窄版领带 | 
| [17:58] | – Sorry. – Oh, well, we’ll just get you one. | -不好意思 -没事 交给我了 | 
| [18:00] | No, I mean I can’t go. | 我是说晚上我有事去不了 | 
| [18:01] | I told Morris and Alan I’d play Black Ops with them tonight. | 我约了莫里斯和艾伦晚上一起玩黑色行动 | 
| [18:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:06] | I’m sorry, Naomi, they’re my buddies, you know? | 抱歉 娜欧米 他们是我的哥们 | 
| [18:08] | We won’t be together next year. | 明年我们就各奔东西了 | 
| [18:09] | Neither will we. | 我们不也是一样吗 | 
| [18:13] | Naomi… | 娜欧米 | 
| [18:14] | I… I don’t get it. | 我不懂 | 
| [18:17] | You said to try to make the most of the time that we had, | 你说咱们要利用尽可能多的时间在一起 | 
| [18:19] | and that’s what I’ve been doing. | 我无时无刻不在争取啊 | 
| [18:21] | But you’re not doing anything at all. | 可你呢 | 
| [18:22] | You’re not even trying. | 你都无动于衷 | 
| [18:24] | Look, we talked about this. | 我们都说好了啊 | 
| [18:25] | It’s not like I don’t care, I just… | 我不是不在乎 只是 | 
| [18:26] | It’s just statistics. | 统计数据就是如此 | 
| [18:41] | 波士顿大学入学申请书 申请人 娜欧米·克拉克 | |
| [19:00] | Well, this is fun. | 很有意思吧 | 
| [19:04] | Yeah, I mean, I’m… I’m psyched to see this movie. | 对 我都迫不及待想看这部电影了 | 
| [19:09] | So, Marla, what’s it about? | 玛拉 这部电影是讲什么的 | 
| [19:11] | About an hour and a half. | 大概一个半小时吧 | 
| [19:14] | It’s… It’s a thriller, right? | 是恐怖片吧 | 
| [19:17] | Depends on what thrills you, I guess. | 那得看你害怕什么 | 
| [19:19] | Well, uh, the online movie guide | 网上影评说 | 
| [19:21] | said that it’s like The Thomas Crown Affair meets Blow-Up. | 这部电影是《天罗地网》和《放大》的综合体 | 
| [19:27] | So, Naomi, how come Max couldn’t make it? | 娜欧米 麦克斯怎么没来 | 
| [19:29] | Statistics. | 研究他的统计呢 | 
| [19:35] | That’s a really cool necklace. | 这个项链真好看 | 
| [19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:37] | I wore it to the Academy Awards the year I was nominated. | 我被提名奥斯卡那年戴过 | 
| [19:40] | – You were nominated for an Oscar? – Yeah. | -你提名过奥斯卡 -是的 | 
| [19:42] | Warren Beatty was my date. | 华伦·比提还是我的男伴呢 | 
| [19:44] | We had a good night. | 那晚我们过得很开心 | 
| [19:46] | Not as much fun as tonight though. | 可是今晚就不一定那么开心了 | 
| [19:48] | Riding in a limo with a bunch of teenagers | 和一帮小兔崽子坐在加长轿车里 | 
| [19:50] | who are bound to be my only audience at this pitiful event. | 恐怕只有你们来给我捧场了 | 
| [19:57] | Well, looks like we’re there. | 咱们好像快到了 | 
| [20:15] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天呐 | 
| [20:17] | Did you do all this? | 是你安排的吗 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, me? I don’t know this many people. | 我都不认识他们 | 
| [20:39] | Excuse me. | 麻烦问一下 | 
| [20:41] | You know what time the game starts? | 今晚的比赛是几点开始的 | 
| [20:42] | There’s no game tonight. | 今晚没有比赛啊 | 
| [20:46] | – You sure? – Positive. | -确定吗 -没错 | 
| [20:49] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:55] | Look, I just want to be clear. | 我有话直说吧 | 
| [20:57] | I am not okay with this. | 你这么做我很不爽 | 
| [20:59] | You can’t just abandon your son for five months | 抛下自己的儿子五个多月 | 
| [21:01] | and then show up one day and think that’s okay. | 之后突然出现还觉得是理所当然 | 
| [21:04] | I… I totally get that. | 我明白你的意思 | 
| [21:06] | And you have every right to be mad. | 你生气也是正常的 | 
| [21:10] | But I need you to know that I’ve changed. | 我想让你知道我真的改变了不少 | 
| [21:12] | Okay? I freaked out. | 那段时间我完全崩溃了 | 
| [21:14] | I have spent some time in therapy, | 经过一段时间的治疗 | 
| [21:16] | and I have worked on myself. | 现在已经好很多了 | 
| [21:18] | And I’m in a completely different place now. | 我现在已经脱胎换骨了 | 
| [21:20] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:23] | – Look, I am not a natural at this. – Well, nobody’s a natural. | -我没照顾小孩的天赋 -没人生来就会的 | 
| [21:26] | Parenting is hard, and it takes hard work. | 身为父母责任重大 | 
| [21:28] | I know, and I’m not trying to underestimate that at all. | 我也从来没想过要推卸责任啊 | 
| [21:32] | I just mean to say that you are really good at it. | 你是个称职的父亲 | 
| [21:37] | I feel like a complete failure next to you. | 跟你比起来我觉得自己特别失败 | 
| [21:44] | Look, Jen, it’s… | 听着 珍 | 
| [21:46] | Parenting is a skill, okay? | 育儿是一门学问 | 
| [21:48] | You learn how to do it. | 你要掌握其中奥妙 | 
| [21:49] | I mean, I made a lot of mistakes at first. | 开始我也总犯错 | 
| [21:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -恩 | 
| [21:54] | I mean, the first time I gave Jack a bath, | 是啊 记得第一次给杰克洗澡的时候 | 
| [21:56] | I mean, the water was so hot, | 水温太高了 | 
| [21:57] | I nearly boiled him alive, like a lobster. | 我差点把他活煮了 跟煮龙虾似的 | 
| [21:59] | – You didn’t. – I did. | -不可能 -真的 | 
| [22:01] | It just… takes time and commitment. | 需要的只是时间和责任心 | 
| [22:06] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:07] | And I’m ready now. | 现在我准备好了 | 
| [22:09] | I’m ready to commit. | 我愿意承担责任了 | 
| [22:11] | Give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会吧 | 
| [22:12] | I really want this relationship to work. | 我真的希望我们能走下去 | 
| [22:17] | Jen, uh, hmm. | 珍 | 
| [22:18] | That can’t… happen. | 不可能了 | 
| [22:20] | I’m… I’m actually in a relationship now | 我 我现在有女朋友了 | 
| [22:24] | with Debbie. | 是戴比 | 
| [22:26] | Debbie Wilson. | 戴比·威尔森 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [22:31] | Well, I…I’m sorry. I don’t… mean to laugh, | 不好意思 我不是故意笑你的 | 
| [22:34] | but that’s just too funny. | 但这真是太有趣了 | 
| [22:36] | You’re dating the help? | 你在跟我的帮佣约会吗 | 
| [22:38] | Well. Anyway, I was talking | 无所谓了 反正我说的 | 
| [22:40] | about a relationship with Jacques. | 是想跟雅克一起走下去 | 
| [22:41] | My son. | 我儿子 | 
| [22:43] | I want to be in his life. | 我想融入他的生活 | 
| [22:45] | Not yours. | 不是你的 | 
| [22:47] | No offense. | 恕我直言 | 
| [22:56] | Silver! | 小银 | 
| [22:58] | You up, Silver? | 小银 你睡了吗 | 
| [23:05] | Silver. | 小银 | 
| [23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:15] | I heard about NYU. | 纽约大学的事我听说了 | 
| [23:17] | Come to cheer you up. | 想来帮你排解一下 | 
| [23:19] | Please just leave me alone. | 拜托你别理我 | 
| [23:22] | If you want somebody to leave you alone, | 要想别人不理你 | 
| [23:24] | I think you need to change the hiding place for your spare key. | 你还是换个地方藏备用钥匙的好 | 
| [23:29] | Look, I’m not leaving until you come out, | 你不出来我是不会走的 | 
| [23:31] | so you might as well talk to me. | 你还是跟我说说的好 | 
| [23:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:43] | Huh. I think you need a change of scenery. | 我觉得你应该出去看看 | 
| [23:46] | So, uh… Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 跟我走 | 
| [23:49] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我哪都不想去 | 
| [23:51] | When’s the last time you ate anything? | 你有多久没吃过东西了 | 
| [23:56] | Okay. | 行了 | 
| [23:59] | Let’s go. Let’s go get something to eat. | 咱们走吧 去找点吃的 | 
| [24:01] | I’m not hungry, Dixon. | 我不饿 迪克森 | 
| [24:03] | I mean, that’s cool. | 没关系啊 | 
| [24:04] | I mean… I’m starving, so… | 我快饿死了 所以 | 
| [24:06] | you could just watch me eat. | 你看着我吃就好了 | 
| [24:57] | I shouldn’t have met you here. | 我不该来见你的 | 
| [24:59] | Yeah? Well, you shouldn’t have met me anywhere. | 是吗 你就不该遇见我 | 
| [25:05] | I’m crazy for you, Jack, | 我爱你爱得疯狂 杰克 | 
| [25:07] | but I guess you know that already. | 但我想你应该早已清楚的 | 
| [25:10] | Oh, I know. You were crazy for a long, long time. | 我清楚 你为我痴狂很久很久了 | 
| [25:13] | Well… I’m here now. | 现在 我来了 | 
| [25:16] | What are you going to do with me? | 你要把我怎样 | 
| [25:19] | I’ll think of something. | 我想想 | 
| [25:43] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [25:46] | – Yeah, is Marco home? – I’m sorry, Marco? | -马科在吗 -不好意思 哪个马科 | 
| [25:50] | Marco Salazar? | 马科·萨拉扎 | 
| [25:52] | Oh, Marco. Lupe’s son. | 哦 马科 卢佩的儿子 | 
| [25:55] | I’m sorry, Lupe? | 不好意思 谁是卢佩 | 
| [25:57] | She’s our housekeeper. | 她是我们的管家 | 
| [25:58] | But she’s already gone home for the day. | 不过她今天在家休息 | 
| [26:01] | Is everything all right? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [26:13] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [27:10] | You can’t just go to therapy for a few months | 去做了几个月的心理治疗 | 
| [27:12] | and pretend you’re a different person. | 就说自己洗心革面了 怎么可能 | 
| [27:14] | – You know? – Well, if there’s one person | -对吧 -要我说心理治疗 | 
| [27:16] | I could see benefiting from some therapy, it’s Jen. | 真的对哪个人起了作用的话 那就是珍了 | 
| [27:18] | Yeah, it’s just, I don’t know, | 不过 我也说不好 | 
| [27:20] | she had all these excuses for her behavior. | 她总是为她的所作所为找借口 | 
| [27:22] | You know, like, uh, “I was intimidated,” | 比如说 “我被吓坏了” | 
| [27:24] | or, “It was my hormones.” | 或者说”是荷尔蒙作祟” | 
| [27:25] | Oh, hey, don’t dismiss hormones. | 别小瞧了荷尔蒙 | 
| [27:27] | They are real, and they are powerful. | 确实有这么回事 威力很强的 | 
| [27:29] | Oh, and she’s wearing flats now, like, uh… | 她现在还穿平底鞋 好像 | 
| [27:31] | that’s supposed to impress me. | 这就应该让我刮目相看似的 | 
| [27:33] | Flats? Really? Wow. | 平底鞋 真的吗 | 
| [27:36] | You’re buying this? I mean, you think she’s changed? | 你信了吗 你觉得她变了吗 | 
| [27:40] | It’s just she… | 只是她 | 
| [27:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:44] | She was really nasty when I told her about us. | 她听说我们的事的时候表现太刻薄了 | 
| [27:47] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 | 
| [27:49] | Oh, come on. Tell me. | 行了 快告诉我吧 | 
| [27:52] | She called you “the help.” | 她说你是她的帮佣 | 
| [27:54] | That sound like a new Jen? | 你看她变了吗 | 
| [27:55] | She’s called me a lot worse and to my face. Look, the fact is, | 她当着我的面说过更恶毒的话呢 事实是 | 
| [27:59] | she’s the only mom that Jack has, | 她是杰克唯一的母亲 | 
| [28:01] | so you should try to make it work with her. | 你确实应该试着跟她和解 | 
| [28:04] | For his sake. | 为了杰克 | 
| [28:08] | – Hey, Eric, we’re out of pickles. – There you go. | -埃里克 咸菜没了 -给你 | 
| [28:10] | – Double pastrami, napkins in the bag. – Thanks. | -双份熏牛肉 纸巾在袋子里 -谢谢 | 
| [28:29] | So I went by your house tonight. | 我今晚去过你家了 | 
| [28:31] | Turns out it wasn’t your house. | 原来那里不是你家 | 
| [28:34] | Why’d you lie to me? | 为什么对我说谎 | 
| [28:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:39] | Look, I’ve been through a lot this last year, | 去年我经历了很多事情 | 
| [28:42] | and… I’m just not up for being with someone who lies. | 真的不想再跟一个满口谎言的人在一起 | 
| [28:49] | Teddy! Wait! Wait. | 泰迪 等等 等等 | 
| [28:51] | Come on! Wait. | 别这样 等等 | 
| [28:53] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [28:55] | Look. | 听我说 | 
| [28:59] | The truth is, I live in East L.A. | 事情是这样 我住在东洛杉矶 | 
| [29:01] | All right? My mom’s a housekeeper, | 明白吗 我妈是个管家 | 
| [29:02] | my dad’s on disability. | 我爸残疾 | 
| [29:04] | I go to Malibu Country Day on a partial athletic scholarship, | 我去马里布县日间学校是靠部分体育奖学金 | 
| [29:07] | and… the rest I pay for by working here | 剩下的学费就靠我在这里 | 
| [29:09] | and a few other places. | 和其他几个地方打工挣钱 | 
| [29:11] | Okay. Well, why couldn’t you tell me that to start with? | 一开始的时候你怎么不跟我说呢 | 
| [29:14] | You live in a mansion. You know, your dad’s a movie star. | 你家住豪宅 老爸是个大明星 | 
| [29:16] | I’m… poor enough, I can’t even afford sushi, you know? | 我穷得叮当响 寿司都买不起 | 
| [29:20] | You have nothing to be ashamed about, dude. | 你不该为此而自卑 兄弟 | 
| [29:22] | You’re putting yourself through private school. | 你自食其力还能上私立学校 | 
| [29:24] | That’s impressive. | 这太不简单了 | 
| [29:27] | I’m sorry, I should’ve just been honest with you. | 抱歉 我早就该对你坦白的 | 
| [29:29] | Yeah, I mean, eventually, I’d think it was pretty weird | 是啊 反正到头来我也会觉得 | 
| [29:31] | we never actually went inside your house. | 你从来不邀请我去你家这太奇怪了 | 
| [29:34] | What was your plan with that, exactly? | 你对这事是怎么计划的呢 | 
| [29:35] | My plan was… | 我是计划 | 
| [29:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [29:41] | I just wasn’t planning on liking you this much. | 我只是没计划着会如此喜欢你 | 
| [30:30] | – Naomi? – Hey. | -娜欧米 -嗨 | 
| [30:34] | – You came. – Yeah. | -你来了 -是 | 
| [30:39] | And you bought a skinny tie. | 还买了窄版领带 | 
| [30:42] | Um, actually, I made one. | 其实是我做的 | 
| [30:45] | Turns out all you need is | 原来只要有 | 
| [30:46] | a regular tie and a pair of scissors. | 一条普通领带和一把剪刀就够了 | 
| [30:54] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 来 带你看个东西 | 
| [31:06] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:10] | I’m not really hungry, Dixon. | 我真的不饿 迪克森 | 
| [31:12] | It’s okay. You know? It’s just good to be out. | 没事的 能出来转转就好 | 
| [31:15] | Get a little fresh air in your lungs. | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 | 
| [31:25] | Look, I hope you realize | 我希望你明白 | 
| [31:26] | how much your friendship really means to me. | 咱俩的友谊对我有多么重要 | 
| [31:33] | Please remember that. | 请你记得 | 
| [31:56] | What are we doing here? What’s going on? | 来这里做什么 出什么事了 | 
| [31:58] | – Silver, you need some help. – No. | -小银 你得接受治疗 -不 | 
| [32:01] | No, get me out of here, Dixon. Please. | 带我走 迪克森 求你了 | 
| [32:03] | I’m sorry, Silver. | 对不起 小银 | 
| [32:05] | Navid, what are you doing here? What’s going on? | 纳维 你怎么在这 这是怎么了 | 
| [32:07] | Silver, please. | 小银 拜托你 | 
| [32:08] | You’re having one of your episodes, okay? | 你出了点问题 | 
| [32:10] | – We’re… We’re here to help you. – No. | -我们 我们是来帮你的 -不 | 
| [32:11] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [32:12] | Silver, please, come inside with us. | 小银 求你了 跟我们进去吧 | 
| [32:14] | – No, I’m not going to go inside! – You need help. | -不 我不要进去 -你要接受治疗 | 
| [32:17] | Hey, you’ve done this before. | 你之前也去过的 | 
| [32:19] | You can do this. | 你可以的 | 
| [32:20] | You have to. | 必须这样 | 
| [32:21] | I can’t. I… I want… I’m fine! | 不行 我想 我没事 | 
| [32:24] | I’m fine! | 我很好 | 
| [32:28] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [32:29] | Take me home, please! | 带我回家 | 
| [32:30] | Silver, it… | 小银 | 
| [32:32] | It’s going to be okay. | 会好的 | 
| [32:36] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你们为什么这么对我 | 
| [32:38] | You know I would never do anything to hurt you. | 你知道 我绝不会做任何伤害你的事情 | 
| [32:40] | Neither would Dixon. | 迪克森也一样 | 
| [32:41] | Please, babe, just come inside. | 宝贝 进去吧 | 
| [32:43] | We all want you to get better, please. | 我们都想你好起来 | 
| [32:46] | We’re all here to help you. | 我们是来帮助你的 | 
| [32:58] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [33:28] | You wanted to show me a telescope? | 你想让我看望远镜吗 | 
| [33:34] | All right, come here. | 是的 过来 | 
| [33:36] | Check it out. | 你看看 | 
| [33:37] | You want me to check out your telescope, big boy? | 大男孩 你想让我看看你的望远镜吗 | 
| [33:39] | Oh, Naomi. | 娜欧米 | 
| [33:43] | So what exactly am I looking at here? | 我到底是要看什么 | 
| [33:44] | That is where I’m going to college next year. | 我明年要上的大学 | 
| [33:48] | That’s Boston? | 那在波斯顿 | 
| [33:51] | No, that’s Cal Tech. | 不 是加州理工 | 
| [33:53] | It’s the California Institute of Technology | 加州理工大学 | 
| [33:56] | in Pasadena. | 位于帕萨迪纳市 | 
| [33:58] | Near C.U. | 在加州大学旁边 | 
| [34:00] | And near you. | 在你旁边 | 
| [34:02] | – But I thought… – It’s a great school. | -我以为 -这个学校很不错 | 
| [34:03] | It’s one of the best in the world when it comes to sciences. | 在理科方面 是世界上最好的学校之一 | 
| [34:07] | And the astrophysics department there is… | 它的天体物理学系 | 
| [34:10] | well, out of this world. | 非常出色 | 
| [34:12] | But I thought M.I.T. was your first choice. | 我以为麻省理工学院是你的第一选择 | 
| [34:15] | M.I.T. was my first choice. | 麻省理工学院曾是我的第一选择 | 
| [34:18] | And now you are. | 现在你才是我最重要的选择 | 
| [34:24] | I say we try to beat the odds. | 我们要克服那些困难 | 
| [34:43] | Oh, sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 | 
| [34:44] | I had trouble finding a place | 在这边 我找不到 | 
| [34:46] | I felt comfortable parking my car in this neighborhood. | 可以放心停车的地方 | 
| [34:50] | Aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不邀请我进屋吗 | 
| [34:52] | Uh… uh, yeah. | 是 | 
| [34:53] | Yes. Sorry. Come on in. | 不好意思 请进 | 
| [34:54] | Yeah, it’s like inviting a vampire in. | 就像是请了一个吸血鬼进来 | 
| [34:58] | So I thought about what you said, | 我考虑了下你所说的话 | 
| [35:01] | and I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 | 
| [35:04] | I think you should be in Jack’s life. | 我认为你应该成为杰克生活的一部分 | 
| [35:06] | Oh, I’m so relieved to hear you say that. | 听你这么说 我松了一口气 | 
| [35:09] | Because I’ve been thinking | 因为我在考虑 | 
| [35:10] | that I’m going to take him to Paris with me. | 计划带他去巴黎 | 
| [35:12] | No, wait, no, Jen, you’re not taking him to Paris. | 等下 珍 你不能带他去巴黎 | 
| [35:15] | Look, Jack’s going to stay in L.A., okay? | 杰克要呆在洛杉矶 | 
| [35:18] | In terms of custody, I think | 在监护权方面 | 
| [35:19] | we should start you off with two days a week. | 我觉得一开始可以一周看望两次 | 
| [35:20] | And I hate to say this, | 我不想这么说 | 
| [35:21] | but there’s no way you can be in Jack’s life | 但是你出现在杰克的生活中 | 
| [35:24] | without having to be in mine, okay? | 就会出现在我的生活中 | 
| [35:26] | We’re going to have to do this together. | 这件事 我们俩得互相配合 | 
| [35:28] | Wait. You and me… | 等等 你和我 | 
| [35:31] | And me. | 还有我 | 
| [35:33] | – What?! – Shh. Jack’s asleep. | -什么 -杰克在睡觉 | 
| [35:36] | Debbie has been a really important part of Jack’s life | 在过去的六个月里 | 
| [35:39] | for, I don’t know, six months. | 戴比是杰克生活中非常重要的一部分 | 
| [35:41] | And that’s not going to stop. | 以后也会一样 | 
| [35:43] | But I’m his mother. | 但是我是他的母亲 | 
| [35:44] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [35:46] | And I know how important that is, believe me, | 相信我 我知道这点有多重要 | 
| [35:49] | but raising a child can be really difficult, | 养育一个孩子是非常不容易的 | 
| [35:52] | and who couldn’t use a little help? | 有人帮忙会好很多 | 
| [35:56] | Jen, it’s not going to happen any other way. | 珍 这件事只能这么安排 | 
| [36:01] | I mean, it takes a village. | 俗话说 养一个孩子 需集全村之力 | 
| [36:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:07] | Well, I guess that is what’s best for Jacques. | 我想 这对雅克来说是最好的 | 
| [36:14] | But I will pick out Jacques’ clothes. | 但是雅克的衣服由我来负责 | 
| [36:16] | Fashion is exclusively my realm. | 时尚是我的专长 | 
| [36:20] | You two will have zero input. | 你们两个不用为他投资 | 
| [36:22] | And he will be going to private schools. | 他以后要上私立学校 | 
| [36:24] | None of this nonsense about supporting the public school system. | 那些支持公立学校的言论就不用提了 | 
| [36:39] | She asleep? | 她睡着了吗 | 
| [36:40] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [36:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:50] | Been better. | 好多了 | 
| [36:51] | You did the right thing bringing her in. | 你把她带到这来 是正确的决定 | 
| [36:53] | There’s no doubt she was having an episode. | 毫无疑问 她确实有问题 | 
| [36:55] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你应该回家休息一下 | 
| [36:56] | Do you have a ride home? | 有人可以送你回家吗 | 
| [36:59] | I’ll drive him. | 我可以开车送他回去 | 
| [37:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 | 
| [37:07] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就赶过来了 | 
| [37:10] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [37:13] | If there’s anything I can do for you… | 如果我可以为你做什么的话 | 
| [37:18] | And for Silver. | 还有小银 | 
| [37:20] | I just, uh… | 我只是 | 
| [37:21] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信会发生这件事情 | 
| [37:24] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:27] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:50] | Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [37:53] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [37:54] | Are you having an okay time? | 你觉得这个还可以吗 | 
| [37:55] | No, I’m not having an okay time. | 不 我觉得这不是可以 | 
| [37:58] | I’m having an absolutely fabulous time. | 这非常棒 | 
| [38:01] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢 | 
| [38:07] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个送给你 | 
| [38:08] | What? Oh, my God, no, I couldn’t. | 什么 天呐 我不能 | 
| [38:11] | Yes, you can. | 可以的 | 
| [38:13] | Just say yes, Annie. | 接受就是了 安妮 | 
| [38:20] | – Oh, you darling. – Oh, my gosh. | -你真可爱 -天呐 | 
| [38:23] | You are a special girl. | 你很特别 | 
| [38:27] | Let me see. | 让我看一下 | 
| [38:29] | Well, almost as beautiful as you are. | 几乎和你一样美丽 | 
| [38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:33] | No, thank you, Annie. | 不 谢谢你 安妮 | 
| [38:41] | I just don’t understand why… | 我不懂 为什么 | 
| [38:43] | why this had to happen to her. | 为什么这些事情会发生在她身上 | 
| [38:46] | Sometimes there’s no reason. | 有时候就是没有原因的 | 
| [38:49] | Things just happen. | 事情就是发生了 | 
| [38:51] | Yeah, well, it’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [38:55] | You’re right, it’s not. | 是的 不公平 | 
| [38:57] | But it’s not fair to you either, | 对你来说也不公平 | 
| [39:00] | having to deal with this. | 要处理这些事情 | 
| [39:02] | It’s tough. | 难为你了 | 
| [39:05] | Silver’s always going to be this way. | 小银一直都会这样 | 
| [39:10] | She’s mentally ill. | 她精神上有问题 | 
| [39:13] | You don’t just get better from something like that. | 不可能一下子就好的 | 
| [39:16] | Scary. | 让人害怕 | 
| [39:23] | I’m an idiot. I’m a drunk idiot. | 我是白痴 醉酒的白痴 | 
| [39:25] | I’m so sorry for bothering you tonight. I’m… | 真对不起 今晚麻烦你了 我 | 
| [39:28] | Stop it. | 别说了 | 
| [39:29] | Hey, you’re not bothering me. | 你没有麻烦我 | 
| [39:33] | Okay? | 好吧 | 
| [39:34] | Anyone would need a drink and a friend to talk to | 在经历过这些事情之后 | 
| [39:37] | after what you’ve been through. | 任何人都需要有朋友谈谈话喝喝酒 | 
| [39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:00] | Thank you for driving me home tonight. | 谢谢你开车送我回家 | 
| [40:05] | Don’t know what I would have done. | 我都不知道自己会做什么 | 
| [40:07] | I’m always here for you. | 无论发生什么事情 | 
| [40:10] | No matter what, okay? | 我都一直会在你身旁的 | 
| [40:13] | I’ll always be right here. | 我一直都会在这 | 
| [40:18] | Navid? | 纳维 | 
| [40:35] | Marla, you’re on the cover of the newspaper! | 玛拉 你上报纸头条了 | 
| [40:39] | You’ve got to see this. | 你一定要看一下 | 
| [40:40] | Oh, you look amazing. | 你看起来美艳极了 | 
| [40:42] | Wait… | 等下 | 
| [40:44] | Oh, my God, I think that’s my elbow. | 天呐 我的胳膊肘也拍进去了 | 
| [40:46] | Marla. | 玛拉 | 
| [40:49] | Marla. | 玛拉 | 
| [41:01] | “My dear Annie, | 亲爱的安妮 | 
| [41:03] | “I feel so fortunate to have met you. | 我真幸运 可以遇见你 | 
| [41:06] | “Thank you for the most wonderful night I’ve had in years. | 谢谢你让我度过了这些年来最美妙的一晚 | 
| [41:10] | “Couldn’t have asked for a more marvelous send-off.” | 有了这样非凡的送别 我已别无所求了 | 
| [41:26] | Marla… | 玛拉 |