时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When did this start? | 你从什么时候开始的 |
[00:03] | After my accident, I figured out | 那场事故以后吧 我发现 |
[00:05] | that getting high helps with my stress. | 抽大麻可以帮我缓解压力 |
[00:07] | You have cancer? | 你有癌症 |
[00:08] | The doctors say I have three… | 医生说我还能活三年 |
[00:12] | maybe four years. | 也许四年 |
[00:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:15] | I think I have the hots for a nerd. | 我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了 |
[00:21] | Look, we’re gonna have to keep this on the down-low. | 听着 我们的关系得保密 |
[00:24] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:27] | Give me a call. | 打给我吧 |
[00:30] | It was me. | 是我 |
[00:31] | I’m the one who cheated with Navid. | 我才是你和纳维之间的第三者 |
[00:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:35] | Sent. | 发送成功 |
[00:50] | Buenos dias, Los Angeles! Estan escuchando a… | 早安 洛杉矶 您正在收听的是 |
[00:54] | Latino 109.7! | 拉丁音乐 一零九点七兆赫 |
[00:58] | Really, with the Mexican radio? | 你还真的听墨西哥电台啊 |
[01:00] | Hey, before Christmas, I listen to carols, | 圣诞节前我听颂歌 |
[01:02] | so before spring break in Cabo, | 所以在去卡波春游之前 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna listen to Latino 109.7. | 我要听一零九点七的拉丁音乐 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:09] | I can’t believe that in less than 24 hours | 我不敢相信二十四小时之内 |
[01:12] | we’re gonna be eating churros, | 我们就要吃着吉事果 |
[01:13] | dancing with mariachi bands | 和着墨西哥街头乐队的音乐跳舞 |
[01:14] | and swimming with the dolphins. | 还能和海豚一起游泳 |
[01:16] | Hopefully, not at the same time. | 但愿不是同时进行 |
[01:17] | Come on. Get excited. | 别这样 高兴点儿 |
[01:19] | I already have a plan for all of us | 我已经为咱们所有人制定了 |
[01:21] | to go to “El Squid Roe.” | 去圣卢卡斯岬俱乐部的行程 |
[01:22] | Ooh, sushi in Mexico– that ends badly. | 在墨西哥吃寿司 结果好不了 |
[01:25] | It’s not sushi. | 去那儿不是去吃寿司的 |
[01:26] | It’s the coolest club in Cabo. | 那儿是卡波最酷的夜店 |
[01:27] | They have foam parties. | 他们有泡沫派对 |
[01:30] | Foam parties? | 泡沫派对 |
[01:31] | You dance in giant pits of foam. | 就是在巨大的泡沫洼里跳舞 |
[01:34] | Is that even sanitary? | 那样卫生吗 |
[01:35] | Come on! It’s the last chance | 拜托 这是咱们高中时代 |
[01:36] | for all of us to party together in high school. | 最后一次在一起狂欢的机会了 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna dance in foam | 你要在泡沫里面跳舞 |
[01:40] | and you’re gonna love it. | 而且你一定会喜欢的 |
[01:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:53] | Nothing we haven’t seen before. | 没什么我们没见过的 |
[01:58] | Hey, babe! | 宝贝儿 |
[02:00] | Would you leave the country with me? | 你愿意和我一起出国吗 |
[02:02] | I was thinking, uh, maybe Mexico. | 我在想 可能去墨西哥吧 |
[02:05] | Yeah, sure. | 当然愿意 |
[02:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:08] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[02:10] | Just some jerks ogling me | 只不过有些蠢货因为看到阿德里安娜 |
[02:12] | because they saw Adrianna’s picture that she sent out. Yeah. | 发送出去的照片而给我抛媚眼儿 |
[02:15] | Every time I walk down the hall, | 每当我走到大厅的时候 |
[02:16] | I feel like I’m in one of those | 都觉得自己置身于 |
[02:17] | airport scanner x-ray things. | 机场那种安检的机器前面 |
[02:19] | Silver, I’m sorry… | 小银 对不起 |
[02:20] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[02:21] | I mean, I actually hate her. | 我真的恨她 |
[02:23] | Okay. You know what we should do? | 好的 你知道我们应该做什么吗 |
[02:25] | What? | 什么 |
[02:26] | We should leave the country. | 我们应该出国去 |
[02:30] | You and me, let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[02:39] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[02:42] | Marco. Remember me? | 马科 记得我吗 |
[02:43] | – Oh, sure. Hey! – How you been? | -当然 -你怎么样 |
[02:45] | Been all right. You? | 还行 你呢 |
[02:46] | Good. I mean, I’m blind in the eye you hit, | 挺好的 你把我的眼睛都打瞎了 |
[02:49] | but I can still play soccer. | 不过我仍然能踢足球 |
[02:50] | Don’t feel bad or anything. | 别内疚了 |
[02:51] | I’d only feel bad if you lost sight in both eyes. | 你双眼都失明我才会内疚呢 |
[02:55] | So what about that tennis lesson you owe me? | 那么你欠我的网球课呢 |
[02:57] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[02:58] | How about tonight? Got a court in the backyard. | 今晚呢 我家后院有块场地 |
[03:01] | My dad’s out of town. | 我爸爸出城了 |
[03:06] | I-I have a game tonight. | 我今晚有比赛 |
[03:07] | Right. Just come by after. | 没事 结束后来也行 |
[03:08] | We’ll have the place to ourselves. | 咱们就能有点儿私人空间了 |
[03:12] | You know what? I’m not looking for just a hookup. | 这么说吧 我不想只是找人鬼混 |
[03:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:17] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[03:25] | Hey, there, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[03:28] | I haven’t heard from you in a while. | 有一阵子没你的消息了 |
[03:29] | I wanted to make sure you didn’t move | 我想确认一下你没有搬家 |
[03:31] | or accidentally skate off a cliff or something. | 或是滑滑板的时候摔下悬崖之类的 |
[03:34] | Uh, nope. Nope, I’m still here. | 没有 没有 我还在这儿 |
[03:38] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[03:40] | You wanna come skate? | 你出来玩滑板吗 |
[03:43] | Uh, you know, actually, I’m, I’m pretty busy. | 实际上 我 我挺忙的 |
[03:48] | I-I decided to take your advice | 我决定采纳你的建议 |
[03:50] | and try to focus on school and stuff. | 试着把精力放在学习上 |
[03:54] | Yeah, yeah. No, um, it’s cool. | 当然 当然 这很好 |
[03:57] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[03:58] | It’s probably a good idea, so… | 这或许是个好主意 |
[04:02] | Um, yeah, I’ll see you around. | 那么 回头见 |
[04:05] | Yeah, okay. I’ll see ya. | 好的 再见 |
[04:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:19] | – Are we…? – Should we? | -我们要做吗 -我们应该做吗 |
[04:21] | I have prophylactics. | 我有避孕药 |
[04:22] | Condoms. | 避孕套 |
[04:23] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[04:25] | I’m ready if you’re ready. | 你好了我就好了 |
[04:27] | Oh, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:29] | Prepare to have your world rocked. | 准备好和我一起摇摆吧 |
[04:44] | You’re like a prodigy. | 你就是个奇才 |
[04:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | No, seriously. | 真的 |
[04:49] | I mean, that would have been incredible | 我是说 就算你不是雏 |
[04:50] | even if you weren’t a virgin. | 刚刚那表现也很令人刮目相看了 |
[04:52] | Oh, I’m not a virgin. | 我不是雏 |
[04:55] | Nor was I one prior to this wonderful experience. | 不过我以前也没有感觉这么好过 |
[04:58] | You’ve had sex before? | 你以前做过爱吗 |
[05:00] | I have. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | With how many people? | 和多少人做过 |
[05:04] | Oh, come on. I don’t want to kiss and tell. | 算了吧 这才不要泄露秘密呢 |
[05:06] | Tell me! Max, how many?! | 告诉我吧 麦克斯 多少人 |
[05:07] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Let’s just say less than the square root of 64. | 这么说吧 小于六十四的平方根 |
[05:13] | You’ve had sex with 64 people? | 你和六十四个人做过爱 |
[05:16] | seven. | 是七个 |
[05:17] | Math isn’t your specialty, is it? | 数学不是你的强项 是吧 |
[05:20] | Apparently, it’s not yours either. | 显然也不是你的 |
[05:25] | I’m going to miss you over break. | 假期里我一定会想你的 |
[05:27] | Yeah. I’m going to miss you. | 我也会想你的 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna miss this… | 我会很怀念这个 |
[05:32] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[05:43] | Wow, private jet. Dude, | 私人喷气机 哥们儿 |
[05:45] | this is gonna be the best vacation ever. | 这将是至今为止最棒的假期 |
[05:47] | Now this is the way to travel: | 这才是旅游该有的样子 |
[05:49] | no lines, no security, | 不用排队 没有安检 |
[05:50] | no crying babies in the seat next to you. | 没有嚎啕大哭的婴儿坐在旁边 |
[05:52] | It’s an international flight, so there’ll be | 这是国际航班 所以下了飞机 |
[05:54] | lines and security on the other end. | 就得排队安检了 |
[05:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:57] | But, hey, at least you’re clear of crying babies | 至少没有邻座小孩 |
[05:59] | in the next seat. | 烦人的哭声 |
[06:00] | Unless you sit next to Navid. | 和纳维坐一起的话就不一定了 |
[06:07] | Vamos a mexico, bitches! | 墨西哥我来啦 |
[06:12] | Is that max miller? | 那是麦克斯·米勒吗 |
[06:13] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么也来了 |
[06:15] | Hi, everyone. my math tutor Max. | 大家好 这是我的数学家教麦克斯 |
[06:17] | You brought a math tutor? | 你怎么把数学家教带来了 |
[06:19] | I’m failing pre calc, | 我要恶补微积分 |
[06:21] | And there’s a huge test when we get back. | 假期结束之后会有个很重要的考试 |
[06:23] | If I don’t do well, I won’t get off the wait list for CU. | 考好了才能从加州大学的候补名单脱颖而出 |
[06:26] | Guess you’ve never been one to pack lightly. | 你无论去哪都有一堆行李 |
[06:34] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[06:36] | who reads those things? | 谁还会看这种东西啊 |
[06:37] | Me. I read these things. | 我会看啊 |
[06:39] | You should always be prepared just in case of… | 你要提前做好功课 以免 |
[06:41] | Oh, my god! | 怎么可能 |
[06:43] | Disaster. | 祸从天降 |
[06:45] | Why is she here?! | 谁叫她来的 |
[06:47] | Okay, Silver’s coming? | 小银怎么也在 |
[06:48] | Uh, not if you’re coming. | 你来我走 |
[06:50] | Yes, Silver, sit down. Yes, you are. | 小银 冷静 你不要走 |
[06:53] | You know what? | 你听好 |
[06:53] | It’s fine. I’ll leave. | 我走 没关系 |
[06:55] | I can’t believe you guys invited her. | 你们怎么能叫她来呢 |
[06:57] | Stop it, both of you, all right? | 你们俩都给我住嘴 |
[06:59] | You both have done really horrible things to each other. | 你们彼此伤害得够多了 |
[07:01] | Really horrible things. | 真的很过分 |
[07:02] | And we get why you’re upset, | 我们知道你心情不好 |
[07:06] | But you’re gonna have to get over it | 但你们总得迈过这道坎 |
[07:07] | because you’re both our friends, okay? | 因为大家都是朋友 好不好 |
[07:13] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[07:14] | Hello, folks, and welcome aboard. | 大家好 欢迎搭乘本次航班 |
[07:16] | The cabin doors are closing. Please buckle your seat belts | 舱门已经关闭 请系好安全带 |
[07:17] | and prepare for the flight. | 飞机就要起飞了 |
[07:23] | Watch out, Mexico, here we come! | 留神啦 墨西哥 我们来啦 |
[07:58] | Welcome to the Burro Encantado. | 欢迎来到Burro Encantado |
[08:00] | That means “Enchanted donkey.” | 意思是魔法驴 |
[08:02] | I see someone read our web site. | 看来已经有人从我们的网站了解过了 |
[08:04] | The spa is just down the hall. | 大厅里可以泡温泉 |
[08:06] | And of course, the beach is just a short walk across the dunes, | 从酒店出去穿过沙丘走几步就到沙滩了 |
[08:08] | where you will find parasailing, snorkeling, surfing, | 那边可以滑伞 潜水 冲浪 |
[08:12] | even swimming with the dolfinas. | 还能和海豚一起游泳 |
[08:13] | See? I told you there’d be dolfinas! | 听见了吧 我都说这有海豚了 |
[08:15] | A few warnings. | 有些注意事项你们要记住 |
[08:17] | The riptides here are stronger than they are in California, | 这边的海浪比加州的要大 |
[08:19] | so be careful. | 所以小心点 |
[08:20] | And do not drink the tap water, | 不要直接饮用自来水 |
[08:23] | unless you want to spend your vacation in your hotel room. | 不然只能呆在酒店里打发时间了 |
[08:25] | Well, who needs water when we have Margaritas?! | 有玛格丽特谁还会喝自来水 |
[08:29] | Bienvenidos. | 欢迎 |
[08:30] | Bienvenido a Mexico! | 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[08:37] | You all right back there? | 你一个人搞得定吗 |
[08:39] | Your suitcase is bigger than my closet. | 你的手提箱比我衣柜都大 |
[08:41] | I like to have clothing options. | 我习惯多带点衣服 |
[08:43] | Never pegged you as a over-packer. | 你居然也是大包小包的 |
[08:45] | Like an onion, baby. | 就像洋葱 |
[08:46] | Layer after layer. | 一层接着一层 |
[08:47] | Yeah, layer after layer of clothing options. | 层层叠叠都是你的衣服 |
[08:50] | Okay, 103. | 103号房 |
[09:12] | Uh… Silver? | 小银 |
[09:17] | This is a great room. Guac! | 这个房间好漂亮 鳄梨沙拉酱 |
[09:20] | Oh, yes! I’m starving. | 太好了 我饿死了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, it’s pretty nice. | 对 是很漂亮 |
[09:25] | The bedspread’s really not my taste, | 我不喜欢这种床单 |
[09:26] | But, luckily, I brought a spare. | 幸好我带了备用床单来 |
[09:31] | What? | 什么 |
[09:32] | Tell me you’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[09:33] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[09:37] | Mmm! Right?! Mmm! | 真好吃 |
[09:40] | So good! | 太好吃了 |
[09:41] | You’re really digging that guacamole, huh? | 你真的很爱吃鳄梨色拉酱 |
[09:54] | Oh, my god, Navid! Yeah! | 纳维 太棒了 |
[10:11] | Buenos dias, novio guapo! | 早上好 潇洒哥 |
[10:16] | 7:32. | 才七点三十二 |
[10:17] | Exactly. Which means we’re already behind schedule. | 没错 我们已经起晚了 |
[10:20] | It’s our first day in Cabo and we have so much to do: | 今天是在卡波的第一天 咱们行程很满的 |
[10:22] | Like zipline in the jungle and shopping in the Mercado. | 去丛林里滑索 到梅尔卡多扫货 |
[10:25] | Oh, and it would be so great if we could squeeze in lunch | 要是还能去网站推荐的那家咖啡馆 |
[10:27] | at this amazing little cafe that I read about. | 吃午饭就再好不过了 |
[10:30] | Hey, come on! | 拜托啦 |
[10:32] | Ah! Okay, all right. I’m up. | 好吧 好吧 我起 |
[10:36] | I just thought the whole point of vacation was | 我一直觉得假期就是用来 |
[10:38] | to sleep and relax. | 好好休息放松的 |
[10:40] | Which is why I have “relaxing by the pool” | 所以我打算下午 |
[10:42] | scheduled for later this afternoon. | 在泳池边小憩 |
[10:44] | You scheduled time to relax? | 你连休息时间也计划好了啊 |
[10:46] | I may have. | 差不多吧 |
[10:47] | But I also set aside a little time tonight for skinny dipping. | 我还预留了点晚上的时间 打算去裸泳 |
[10:52] | But, you know, but if you don’t like schedules | 不过如果你不喜欢我的计划 |
[10:53] | I can just forget about it all. | 就当我什么都没说过 |
[10:55] | It’s really not… | 没关系 |
[10:55] | What are you talking about? I love schedules… | 怎么会 你安排得挺好的 |
[10:58] | Hey, shower now. Kiss later. | 先去洗澡 等等再亲热 |
[11:01] | But… Let us… Let… | 等会 咱们先 |
[11:02] | No, no, no. Up, up, up. | 不行 快起床 起床 起床 |
[11:03] | Let’s go. | 出发啦 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[11:29] | There are some very cute boys around here. | 这里有好多可爱的男孩子喔 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but they’re all straight. | 是啊 不过他们都是直男 |
[11:33] | Well, regardless, I really glad | 无所谓啦 很高兴看到你 |
[11:36] | you’re ready to get back on the horse. | 能重新翻身上马 |
[11:39] | Or the burro, as it were. | 还是上驴呢 好像是驴来着 |
[11:41] | – That is a horrible expression. – You know what I mean. | -这个比喻好烂 -你懂我的意思 |
[11:44] | Come on, there’s got to be some prospects around here for you. | 这里肯定有适合你的 |
[11:49] | Last Friday, I did run into that guy, you know, from Malibu, | 上周五 我遇见一个小伙子 马里布的 |
[11:51] | That I hit with the tennis ball. | 我的网球砸到了他的脸 |
[11:53] | You ran into cute black eye guy? | 你遇见了一个黑眸帅哥吗 |
[11:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:56] | And he asked me out. | 他主动约我出去 |
[11:58] | That’s great! | 好棒啊 |
[12:00] | Not so much. | 可惜啊 |
[12:02] | I just want to have a good time, you know. | 我就是想好好玩玩 |
[12:04] | Just keep things light, fun. | 放轻松 找点乐子 |
[12:06] | No strings attached. | 不受拘束的那种 |
[12:08] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么问题啊 |
[12:09] | Well, he seemed to think differently. | 他好像误会我了 |
[12:14] | Montgomery? | 蒙哥马利 |
[12:18] | Tripp Willenson. | 特里普·威伦森 |
[12:20] | – Hey, man. – What– what are you doing here? | -老兄 -你 你怎么在这里 |
[12:22] | I’m on spring break with some of my buddies from Princeton. | 我跟普林斯顿的一帮兄弟们来这度春假 |
[12:24] | Us, too. | 我们也是 |
[12:25] | This is Silver. Silver, this is Tripp. | 这位是小银 小银 这位是特里普 |
[12:26] | He was my roommate at Exeter. | 他是我在埃克塞特时的室友 |
[12:28] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[12:30] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了这 |
[12:31] | Yeah. It’s been forever. | 我们都好久没见了 |
[12:33] | Okay, dude, | 这样 伙计 |
[12:33] | You and me, we’re grabbing beers tonight. | 咱俩今晚出去喝两杯 |
[12:35] | – What do you say? – Sounds good. | -你说呢 -好主意 |
[12:36] | Okay, cool. | 好 好极了 |
[12:37] | – All right. – I’ll find you. | -好的 -我再约你 |
[12:38] | – All right. – Nice to meet you. | -好 -很高兴见到你 |
[12:42] | That’s wild, you running into him. | 太混乱了 你居然碰到他了 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:44] | It’s weird. | 挺奇怪 |
[12:46] | Good weird, or another kind of weird? | 是好方面的奇怪 还是其他呢 |
[12:50] | Well, I mean, he was my roommate, but… | 我是说 他是我室友 但 |
[12:56] | He was also the first guy I ever had feelings for. | 他也是第一个让我有感觉的人 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I was so freaked out, I had to drop out of Exeter. | 我不知所措 不得不从埃克塞特的学校退学 |
[13:05] | I mean, I’m happy to see him and all, | 总体上 能遇到他还是很高兴 |
[13:08] | it’s just I’m not exactly looking forward | 不过我实在不太想 |
[13:10] | to a night of pretending to be straight. | 再装一晚上的直男 |
[13:27] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Oh, my god! | -抱歉 抱歉 -我的天 |
[13:30] | Dixon, I’m pretty sure that is not how that is supposed to work. | 迪克森 我十分确定 那不是那么开的 |
[13:33] | Yeah, the guys at the bar made it seem so easy. | 对 不过酒吧那帮家伙貌似很容易就打开了 |
[13:38] | Yo, we’re cool and everything, right? | 咱俩之间没什么心结吧 |
[13:41] | I mean there’s, like, there’s no weirdness | 我是说 那次在自助餐厅约你出去 |
[13:43] | after that time I asked you out in the cafeteria? | 不会让你觉得尴尬吧 |
[13:46] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 嗯 没事了 |
[13:48] | Good. Good. | 好 那就好 |
[13:49] | Okay, ’cause I… | 因为我 |
[13:51] | I don’t even know what I was thinking. | 我自己都不知道 当时是怎么想的 |
[13:53] | I just… I’d really like us to be friends again. | 我只是 我真希望我们能做回朋友 |
[13:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 是 我也是 |
[13:59] | Cool. | 那好 |
[14:00] | Okay, so, uh, how about surfing tomorrow? | 好 那明天去冲浪怎么样 |
[14:04] | You know, as friends? | 以朋友的身份去 |
[14:06] | Yeah, okay. | 行 好 |
[14:09] | Um, there’s just one thing I got to take care of. | 不过有件事我得先去办了 |
[14:12] | You go take care of your one thing | 你去办你的事 |
[14:15] | And I’ll see you in the water. | 回头海上见 |
[14:17] | – Sounds good. – All right. | -好主意 -好的 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna go clean up. | 我得去冲冲 |
[14:36] | I love the service at this hotel. | 爱死这家旅馆的服务了 |
[14:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | I love it more. | 我更爱 |
[15:15] | Hi. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:17] | I was wondering if you could do me a favor. | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[15:19] | You see that short-haired girl over there? | 看到那边那个短发女孩了吗 |
[15:22] | The one with the ugly bathing suit? | 穿着丑陋泳衣的那个 |
[15:30] | So I’m thinking of going | 我在考虑 |
[15:32] | and exploring the town later this afternoon. | 下午去镇里玩玩 |
[15:34] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[15:36] | But I heard it was kind of far. | 但我听说有点远 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Right? | 是吧 |
[15:41] | So I’m going to hire a pool boy to carry me on his back. | 所以我打算雇个救生员 来背我过去 |
[15:45] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[15:46] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[15:50] | Max is just giving me a look. | 麦克斯刚给了我一个眼神而已 |
[15:54] | What look? | 什么眼神 |
[15:55] | I’m not giving you a look. | 我可没给你什么眼神 |
[15:56] | Yes, you are. | 你给了 |
[15:57] | And I know what it means. | 而且我懂你的内涵 |
[15:59] | Time to study. | 该学习了 |
[16:02] | Well, you know, I can’t really tolerate | 说对了 我还真受不了 |
[16:04] | this slacking off much longer. | 再这么荒废下去了 |
[16:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | you guys have fun. | 你们接着爽 |
[16:11] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[16:25] | Hey, would you like a bottle of water? | 要来瓶水吗 |
[16:27] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:29] | What did I tell you. | 我说什么来着 |
[16:30] | I love the service at this hotel. | 爱死这家旅馆的服务了 |
[16:33] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:44] | Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. | 对头 对头 就是它 |
[16:48] | – Ah, I’m not wearing a hat. – Oh, come on. | -我可不戴这种帽子 -得了吧 |
[16:51] | If you’re not gonna wear the shirt, | 如果你不打算穿这种衬衫 |
[16:52] | then you gotta wear the hat. | 那你就得戴这种帽子 |
[16:53] | I’m really okay wearing my own clothes. | 我穿着自己的衣服就挺好 |
[16:55] | Just trying to have a little fun. | 试着开个玩笑而已 |
[16:57] | Geez. | 老天 |
[16:58] | oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[17:00] | We so have to get a photo. | 这必须得拍个照 |
[17:03] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[17:04] | Yes. Come on. | 要 来嘛 |
[17:06] | Someday we’ll look back at it | 以后咱们就看着这张照片 |
[17:07] | and think about how we were young and in love in Mexico. | 回忆当年我们在墨西哥的青春与爱情 |
[17:10] | I’m not taking a photo with that overgrown tree rat. | 我可不要跟那只大号棘鼠拍照 |
[17:13] | He’s adorable. | 他多可爱 |
[17:15] | He’s wearing people clothes. | 他穿着人类的衣服 |
[17:17] | You know how I feel about animals in people clothes. | 你知道我对穿着人类衣服的动物没好感 |
[17:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:24] | Okay, fine, one photo. | 好吧 就一张 |
[17:27] | Hola. Por favor, | 你好 请问 |
[17:29] | queremos un photo con el monkey. | 能帮我们 跟猴子拍张照吗 |
[17:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:33] | Stand together. | 靠近点 |
[17:38] | Guapa. | 美女 |
[17:39] | Closer to the mono, okay? | 跟猴子靠近点好吗 |
[17:41] | Say, “best spring break ever.” | 一起说 “最美春假” |
[17:44] | Best spring break ever. | 最美春假 |
[17:48] | Oh, my god. Ow! | 天哪 |
[17:57] | Any chance you want to relaunch that rocket? | 还想要再快活一次吗 |
[18:01] | I can’t believe that your | 难以置信 |
[18:02] | friends are actually buying this whole thing. | 你朋友居然会相信你那套 |
[18:04] | What whole thing? | 我哪套 |
[18:06] | The whole… you’re failing math, | 就是说你数学要挂了 |
[18:09] | so you need to bring a tutor to Mexico thing. | 所以要带一家教一起来墨西哥那套 |
[18:11] | Well, it’s not that far-fetched. | 也不是太牵强 |
[18:13] | I mean, I actually am failing math. | 起码要挂科这事是真的 |
[18:15] | You’re failing math? | 你数学要挂了吗 |
[18:17] | Is a 59 average failing? | 均分五十九不是挂了吗 |
[18:19] | – Yes. – So I’m not so good with numbers. | -话是没错 -我不太擅长与数字打交道 |
[18:24] | Naomi, I… | 娜欧米 我 |
[18:27] | You realize that if you fail math, | 你有没有意识到 如果你数学挂了 |
[18:29] | not only can’t you get off the wait list At CU, | 你不仅会被从加州大学的候补名单里除名 |
[18:31] | you probably can’t graduate. | 很可能都毕不了业 |
[18:33] | I know, I know, okay? | 我知道 知道 好吗 |
[18:34] | But I just… I guess I’ve been distracted | 但我只是 我想我是因为一个 |
[18:38] | by a handsome man with a big… | 大帅哥而分神了 他有着强大的 |
[18:40] | – Naomi… – IQ. I was going to say IQ. | -娜欧米 -智商 我是想说智商 |
[18:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:44] | I’m not going to pretend to be your tutor anymore. | 我不想再假装成你的家教老师了 |
[18:46] | No, you have to. We can’t let people know. | 你必须这么做 我们不能让别人知道 |
[18:47] | I really am going to be your tutor. | 我要成为你名副其实的家教老师 |
[18:49] | I’m going to make sure that you pass math. | 确保你通过数学考试 |
[18:51] | Oh, Max. Fine, but later. | 好的 麦克斯 但是待会再说 |
[18:55] | No. We’re studying now. | 不 我们现在就开始学习 |
[18:58] | We can have sex once you pass the practice test. | 等你通过了模拟考 我们再嘿咻 |
[19:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[19:02] | You are so twisted. | 你可真变态 |
[19:05] | And I don’t mean in a sexy S&M kind of way. | 我指的可不是性感性虐里的那种”变态” |
[19:29] | I couldn’t help but overhear that someone was sick. | 我无意中听到 似乎有人不太舒服 |
[19:31] | Yeah, Silver’s not feeling that great, so… | 小银觉得不舒服 |
[19:34] | And now I’m feeling even worse. | 我现在感觉更难受了 |
[19:36] | Ugh. Gosh. I hope you didn’t drink any tap water. | 天呐 我希望你没有喝自来水 |
[19:40] | That could really mess up your stomach. | 那真的会让你胃里翻江倒海 |
[19:44] | Anyway, take care of yourself. | 无论如何 你保重吧 |
[19:50] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[19:53] | She did this to me! | 是她干的 |
[19:55] | She– she tricked me into drinking the tap water. | 她玩花招 故意让我喝自来水 |
[19:57] | Oh, she’s going down. | 她可真卑鄙 |
[19:58] | Come here. She’s looking for a fight, okay? | 过来 她想要挑起争端 对吧 |
[20:01] | And if you really want to hurt her… | 如果你真的想要伤害她 |
[20:02] | – I do. – Then ignore her, Silver. | -是的 -那就别理她 小银 |
[20:04] | Don’t give her the reaction she wants. | 不要正中她的下怀 |
[20:05] | That’s the best way to hurt her. | 那就是最伤害她的最好方法 |
[20:07] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[20:18] | Hey, um, perdona. | 打扰一下 |
[20:21] | – Hola. – Hola. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:22] | Como puedo ayudarte? | 需要什么帮助呢 |
[20:24] | Okay… | 好的 |
[20:25] | Uno momento… | 等一下 |
[20:28] | Okay, estoy | 好了 我 |
[20:30] | buscar para… | 要找 |
[20:35] | uh, drogas. | 大麻 |
[20:37] | Drogas. | 药 |
[20:38] | Si. Si. Drogas. | 是的 大麻 |
[20:41] | Bueno. Hay una farmacia en el hotel. | 嗯 酒店药房有 |
[20:44] | Tienen aspirin y cough syrup y– | 有阿司匹林和止咳糖浆 |
[20:45] | Sorry. No, no, no. I don’t want a pharmacy. | 不是 我不需要药品 |
[20:47] | Um, I… I want | 我要的是 |
[20:50] | drogas ilegales. | 非法的毒品 |
[20:54] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[20:57] | You want pot? | 你要大麻 |
[20:58] | Dude, why didn’t you just say that? | 你干嘛不直说 |
[21:01] | – I can hook you up. – Really? | -我可以帮你 -真的吗 |
[21:03] | Oh, that would be awesome. | 太棒了 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -是的 |
[21:07] | Okay, yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[21:13] | Another round? | 再来一轮吗 |
[21:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:17] | Oh, man, you know who I | 知道去年夏天 |
[21:18] | ran into last summer when I was in the city? | 我在这里碰到谁了吗 |
[21:22] | Babyface Freeberger. | 娃娃脸弗雷伯格 |
[21:23] | How’s that guy doing? | 他怎么样 |
[21:24] | Fantastic. | 不可思议 |
[21:25] | He’s dating a set of twins. | 那时候他正和一对双胞胎约会 |
[21:26] | Like, millionaire identical twins. | 两个长得一摸一样的双胞胎 |
[21:29] | Get out of here. | 不会吧 |
[21:30] | Gorgeous, too. | 而且美艳动人 |
[21:31] | I met one of them. | 我见到了其中一个 |
[21:33] | Or both? I’m not sure. | 或许是两个都见过 我不肯定 |
[21:36] | Hey, speaking of gorgeous, | 说到美女 |
[21:38] | Is that Silver your girlfriend? | 那个小银是你的女朋友吗 |
[21:39] | Silver. No. She was. | 小银 不 以前是 |
[21:44] | We dated for awhile, but we broke up. | 我们约会了一阵子 后来分手了 |
[21:47] | So up to your old tricks, huh? | 你还是老样子 |
[21:49] | Once a player, always a player. | 一朝是花花公子 永远是花花公子 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[21:54] | You guess? | 差不多 |
[21:55] | You’re a legend, Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利 你是个传奇 |
[21:57] | I swear, after you left school, I had half a mind | 我发誓 在你离开学校之后 |
[21:59] | to petition the Exeter historical society– | 我都想向埃克塞特历史学会申请 |
[22:01] | see if they’d want to preserve your bed | 把你的床保存起来 |
[22:04] | you know, as a historical artifact? | 作为历史文物 |
[22:05] | Right. | 拜托 |
[22:08] | So you and Silver are no more. You seeing anyone now? | 你和小银分手了 那现在有约会对象吗 |
[22:11] | No. | 没有 |
[22:13] | You’re not the relationship type, man. I hear that. | 稳定的恋爱关系不是你的风格 我知道 |
[22:19] | I’m gay, Tripp. | 特里普 我是同性恋 |
[22:24] | You’re kidding, right? | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[22:27] | Teddy Montgomery’s gay? | 泰迪·蒙哥马利会是同性恋 |
[22:31] | Look, I’m sorry if I made this night awkward… | 很抱歉我破坏了今晚的气氛 |
[23:09] | Your shoulder still hurt? | 你的肩膀还疼吗 |
[23:11] | Uh, no. No, I can barely feel it. | 不 我都感觉不到疼了 |
[23:13] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[23:14] | Because the pain in my abdomen from the rabies shot | 狂犬疫苗搞得我腹痛不已 |
[23:17] | is making it hard for me to feel anything else. | 已经无暇顾及其他地方了 |
[23:25] | Is there anything I could do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[23:27] | You’re very sweet, but no, I’ll be fine. | 真贴心 但是不用了 我没事的 |
[23:30] | You should go and have fun, though. | 你出去玩吧 |
[23:32] | Go swimming, relax. | 游个泳 放松一下 |
[23:35] | Seriously, go. | 真的 去吧 |
[23:37] | Go! I don’t want to ruin your vacation | 去呀 我不想因为我不能出去 |
[23:39] | just because I’m stuck in here. | 就把你的假期也毁了 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Get some rest. | 你好好休息 |
[23:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:08] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:09] | Great. Last night was amazing. | 好极了 昨晚太棒了 |
[24:12] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[24:17] | There you are! | 你在这里啊 |
[24:20] | Hey. I’m Will. Tripp’s boyfriend. | 你好 我是威尔 特里普的男朋友 |
[24:27] | I’m Teddy. | 我是泰迪 |
[24:29] | So this is who you hooked up with last night. | 这就是昨晚和你一起的人吗 |
[24:31] | Mm-hmm. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:33] | He is hot. | 他很性感 |
[24:36] | All right. I’m gonna get us some drinks, | 好吧 我去拿点喝的 |
[24:37] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -马上就回来 -好的 |
[24:43] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友 |
[24:44] | Nah, “Boyfriend” is a loose term. | 不是 “男朋友”这个称呼不太准确 |
[24:46] | Will and I have an open relationship; it’s cool. | 威尔和我的关系是开放式的 没关系 |
[24:50] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:51] | Guys like you and me aren’t the relationship type. | 稳定的关系不是我们这种人的风格 |
[25:05] | Look who decided to show up! | 看看是谁终于来了 |
[25:14] | Hey. It is sick out there. | 那边太无聊了 |
[25:16] | You hear me? They said the tide’s coming in | 你在听我说话吗 他们说 |
[25:19] | in about a half an hour… | 再过大约半小时会涨潮 |
[25:22] | So the waves are gonna be crazy. | 到时候浪会很大 |
[25:24] | – Hey, dude, aren’t you freezing? – What? | -你不觉得很冷吗 -什么 |
[25:26] | Well, I mean, I’m freezing and you just came from the water, | 我是说 我都快冻死了 你还下过水 |
[25:29] | so I thought you’d be… you know, freezing. | 所有我认为你也会觉得很冷 |
[25:35] | Ivy, it’s like 100 degrees out here. | 艾薇 这里有华氏100度了[37.8℃] |
[25:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:41] | Look, I might’ve… smoked some pot. | 其实 我吸了点大麻 |
[25:45] | You smoke? Since when? | 吸大麻 从什么时候开始的 |
[25:48] | Since… | 从 |
[25:50] | I realized that it really helps me | 那次意外之后 我发现那东西对我 |
[25:52] | get back into the water, you know, after my accident. | 重新开始冲浪很有帮助 |
[25:55] | And then I met a guy and he smokes, too, so… | 后来 我认识了个男生 他也吸那东西 |
[25:59] | Well, not like how you’re thinking of. | 不是你想象的那样 |
[26:01] | He has to… smoke, for, like medicine, you know, | 他必须要吸那东西 就像药一样 |
[26:05] | ’cause he’s sick, or… He’s dying, actually. | 因为他生病了 或者说 其实他快死了 |
[26:10] | And, like, I totally blew him off the other day, he… | 后来 我把我们的关系搞砸了 他 |
[26:13] | I don’t know, I feel like I’m not, like, ready… | 我也说不好 我觉得我还没有 |
[26:15] | to deal with that, you know? | 准备好面对这一切 知道吗 |
[26:17] | Like, death, ’cause it… | 面对死亡 因为 |
[26:19] | it’s so… final. | 生命就这样终结了 |
[26:20] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[26:22] | And I… it kind of just really weirds me out, and… | 而我 这让我有点抓狂 |
[26:27] | makes me s… really sad, actually, and… | 并且让我很难过 |
[26:33] | I’m feeling really weird, dude. I’m, I’m… tweaking out. | 我感觉真的很奇怪 哥们 太纠结了 |
[26:37] | I feel like that pot was probably laced with something. | 所以我觉得大麻可能会对我有些帮助 |
[26:40] | Okay, okay. Um… look… | 好的 听着 |
[26:43] | This is what we’re going to do, okay? | 我们下面就这么办 好吗 |
[26:45] | We’re just going to chill out here, how’s that sound? | 我们在这儿冷静会 怎么样 |
[26:48] | – Good? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[26:49] | Okay. Just relax. | 好的 放松点 |
[26:50] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[26:53] | We’re just gonna sit here, ride this out, all right? | 我们就坐在这儿 会过去的 好吗 |
[26:56] | Everything is okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[27:00] | Don’t worry about nothing. | 什么都别担心 |
[27:02] | Everything’s going to be okay, all right? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[27:14] | Whoo! This sun is strong. | 阳光好强烈啊 |
[27:19] | Does anyone want to borrow some sunblock? | 有人想要防晒霜吗 |
[27:21] | Oh. Right here. | 我要 |
[27:22] | Sunblock me. | 给我点儿 |
[27:28] | Adrianna… | 阿德里安娜 |
[27:30] | You’re welcome to use some if you want. | 你也可以来点防晒霜 |
[27:32] | No, thanks, Silver. | 不用了 谢谢 小银 |
[27:34] | I think I’ll use my own. | 我还是用我自己的吧 |
[27:58] | You’ve been gone a while. | 你出去有一会儿了啊 |
[28:00] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[28:13] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[28:14] | Just because you’re stuck in bed | 虽然你只能待在床上 |
[28:15] | doesn’t mean you can’t go on spring break. | 但不代表你不可以享受春假啊 |
[28:19] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:22] | Oh, you bought me churros? | 你还给我买吉拿棒了 |
[28:24] | Well, after a dinner of enchiladas, | 吃完玉米卷饼之后 |
[28:26] | you gotta have churros for dessert. | 必须有吉拿棒作饭后甜点啊 |
[28:32] | Uh, okay, not that I’m complaining, but | 好吧 这不算是挑刺啊 |
[28:34] | Uh, bubble bath wasn’t really | 可是泡泡浴并不是 |
[28:36] | – part of the itinerary. – Uh, no. | – 行程中的一项啊 -确实不是 |
[28:38] | But foam parties was, and so was skinny dipping. | 可我们的行程中有泡沫派对和裸泳啊 |
[28:41] | Thought maybe we could combine the two. | 我想咱俩就把这两项合二为一好了 |
[28:45] | I-I don’t understand, I thought you hated all of this stuff. | 我不明白 我以为你不喜欢这些东西呢 |
[28:47] | Well, I might not be a guy | 也许我不是那种 |
[28:49] | who loves churros and swimming with dolphins, | 喜欢吉拿棒或者和海豚游泳的人 |
[28:50] | but, uh, I’m a guy who loves a girl | 但是我却深爱着一个 |
[28:54] | who loves churros and swimming with dolphins. | 喜欢吉拿棒和跟海豚游泳的女生 |
[28:58] | Oh! One more thing. | 还有一个惊喜 |
[29:12] | So one day we could look back | 以后我们就可以回忆 |
[29:13] | and remember being young and in love in Mexico. | 咱俩在墨西哥的爱情和青春了 |
[29:19] | Best… | 这真是 |
[29:20] | spring break ever. Ever, ever. | 最棒的春假了 没有之一 |
[29:28] | One more sip. | 再喝一口吧 |
[29:29] | Ugh. I don’t know what’s worse, the bad high, | 不知道什么更让我难受 是因为吸了大麻呢 |
[29:33] | or the bloated stomach | 还是你一直让我喝水 |
[29:34] | from all the water you’re pushing on me. | 让我的胃胀得厉害 |
[29:36] | Wow, was that an attempt at humor? | 你是在讲笑话吗 |
[29:40] | Someone’s feeling better. | 看来你感觉好多了啊 |
[29:41] | I am. | 是啊 |
[29:44] | Thank you. For sitting with me and stuff. | 谢谢你 陪我坐在这儿 听我说这些 |
[29:46] | Hey. Thank me by never smoking again. | 要是想谢我就别再吸了 |
[29:50] | Done. | 好的 |
[29:53] | Hey, um, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[29:54] | It’d probably be a good idea to get some food in your system. | 吃点东西对你身体有好处 |
[29:57] | Man, you are being way too nice to me, Dixon. | 你对我太好了 迪克森 |
[30:01] | I mean, after what I did with Oscar, and… | 我是说 在经过我和奥斯卡的事之后 |
[30:05] | I just ruined it all. | 我把一切都毁了 |
[30:07] | Hey, I messed up, too, all right? | 我也一样 好吗 |
[30:09] | Not as much as you, | 虽然你还是更胜一筹啦 |
[30:11] | of course, but… | 这是肯定的 |
[30:13] | I messed up. You know… | 但是我真的搞砸了 |
[30:15] | I should’ve never lied to you about liking Sasha. | 萨莎的事我不该骗你的 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:20] | But, you know, not everything was ruined. | 但是 也不是所有的事都搞砸了 |
[30:24] | We definitely had a lot of fun together. | 我们确实度过了很多美好时光啊 |
[30:27] | Yeah, we did. | 是这样的 |
[30:30] | I mean, I don’t know about you, but… | 我是说 我不知道你怎么想 |
[30:32] | I don’t regret anything. | 但是我对一切都不后悔 |
[30:34] | I mean, it’s definitely going down as six months of my life | 这六个月时光 我必定会永远铭记 |
[30:37] | that I’ll always treasure. | 并奉为珍宝 |
[30:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:49] | He has a boyfriend? | 他有男朋友吗 |
[30:51] | Yeah, but they have an “open relationship.” | 没错 但是他们是那种彼此自由的关系 |
[30:53] | Oh, that’s kind of perfect, then, right? | 这很完美啊 对吧 |
[30:54] | I mean, nothing says “no strings attached” | 这不正好吗 他有男朋友 |
[30:56] | like a guy who has a boyfriend. | 就可以”不受任何拘束”啦 |
[30:59] | I’m not so sure. | 我也不知道 |
[31:00] | Do you want to date Tripp? | 那你想和特里普约会吗 |
[31:02] | No. I mean, not after seeing him with that guy. | 不要 都看到他跟那男的在一起了 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[31:09] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[31:10] | but I think I’m becoming one of those relationship people. | 但我觉得我正逐渐变成那种需要稳定关系的人 |
[31:15] | – Oh, my god, I’m lame. – You are not lame. | -天啊 我真差劲 -你才不差劲呢 |
[31:18] | You’re just a good guy who’s | 你只是一个准备 |
[31:20] | ready to get back on the relationship burro. | 好好谈恋爱的帅小伙儿 |
[31:23] | Still a horrible expression. | 这样说出来还是挺可怕的 |
[31:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:26] | Yeah. I think I am. | 没错 我觉得我是这样 |
[31:30] | That’s really great. | 太棒了 |
[31:33] | To getting back on the burro. | 为你翻身上驴干一杯 |
[31:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:43] | – I’m finished. – And? | -搞定了 -结果怎么样 |
[31:46] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到的 |
[31:47] | Yay! Yeah. | 太棒啦 |
[31:49] | And… you didn’t miss a single one | 还有 在二项式那部分 |
[31:51] | on the binomial section. | 你一题都没做错 |
[31:53] | It’s very, very impressive. | 真的是太棒了 |
[31:57] | You really care about me, don’t you? | 你很关心我 对吧 |
[32:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:01] | I mean, you care a lot. | 我是说 非常关心我 |
[32:03] | Enough to give up having sex | 以至于可以放弃和我 |
[32:05] | with me. | 上床 |
[32:07] | I am not in this relationship for sex, Naomi. | 我不是为了性才跟你在一起的 娜欧米 |
[32:10] | I mean, if I wanted to have sex, | 我是说 如果我只想要性的话 |
[32:12] | there are plenty of band girls who want me. | 外面可是有一大堆乐队女孩等着我呢 |
[32:14] | I mean, the flautists are practically nymphos. | 那帮吹笛子的都是花痴 |
[32:17] | But I’m with you because I like you. | 但是我和你在一起 是因为我喜欢你 |
[32:21] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[32:24] | I really like you, too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[32:26] | And you’re smart. | 而且你那么聪明 |
[32:28] | I mean, the way you learned all that math so fast. | 你数学学得那么快 |
[32:31] | That was damn sexy. | 太性感了 |
[32:38] | Oh! What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | We have to hurry. It’s almost time for the fiesta. | 我们得快点 舞会要开始了 |
[32:41] | Oh, I’ll show you a fiesta. | 我带你看看真正的舞会 |
[33:00] | You like that? | 你喜欢 |
[33:04] | You know, every guy here is jealous of me. | 这儿的每个人都嫉妒我 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么 |
[33:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:09] | Because I’m with you. | 因为我和你在一起 |
[33:11] | You are the prettiest girl here. | 你是这儿最漂亮的 |
[33:13] | You’ve had one too many Margaritas, my boy. | 你玛格丽塔喝多了吧 宝贝 |
[33:15] | No, I’m serious. | 没有 我认真的 |
[33:18] | I’m really happy. | 我真高兴 |
[33:20] | That’s because of you. | 因为有了你 |
[33:22] | Well, I’m really happy, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[33:27] | Let’s get this party started. | 我们开始舞会吧 |
[33:29] | Where is the food? I am starving. | 吃的在哪 我饿死了 |
[33:32] | Get a room. | 让让 |
[33:37] | Silver! | 小银 |
[33:42] | Why is she so red? | 她为什么浑身通红 |
[33:49] | You did this. | 你干的 |
[33:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:51] | How can I give you a sunburn? | 我怎么可能让你晒伤 |
[33:53] | You messed with my sunscreen. | 是你换了我的防晒霜 |
[33:55] | What’d you do, swap it for moisturizer? | 你做了什么 把它换成润肤霜吗 |
[33:57] | Oh, my god! I knew it! You did! | 天呐 我就知道 是你干的 |
[34:00] | You asked for it, Ade. | 你自找的 艾德 |
[34:02] | You made me drink tap water and I was sick all night. | 你让我喝了生水 结果病了一晚上 |
[34:04] | And what about the e-mail? | 还有那封邮件呢 |
[34:06] | – An e-mail? – Yeah. | -邮件 -是的 |
[34:07] | An e-mail is not quite up there | 发份邮件算什么 |
[34:08] | with stealing my boyfriend. | 你抢走了我的男朋友 |
[34:10] | Ade… | 艾德 |
[34:12] | You bitch! | 贱人 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:34] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸的 |
[34:37] | You think? | 你这么想 |
[34:39] | I should have… | 我该 |
[34:42] | Been honest with you, Ade. | 对你坦白 艾德 |
[34:43] | And, Silver, you bore the brunt of this. | 小银 你却首当其冲 |
[34:45] | And I should have– | 我该 |
[34:47] | I should have taken more responsibility. | 我应该多点责任感 |
[34:51] | Hey, you… | 你们 |
[34:52] | You’ve both been friends a really, really long time. | 你们是那么久的朋友了 |
[34:58] | I hope you don’t let some idiot like me ruin that. | 别被我这样的傻瓜破坏了你们的友谊 |
[35:13] | You really hurt me. | 你真地伤了我的心 |
[35:18] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[35:21] | I feel sick about what I did. | 我对自己的所作所为感到难过 |
[35:26] | I’m torn up inside. | 我的内心痛苦不堪 |
[35:27] | I betrayed you. I’m sorry. | 我背叛了你 对不起 |
[35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[35:38] | I sent out that picture. | 我把那照片发出去了 |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:43] | I hated that you hated me that much. | 我讨厌你那么讨厌我 |
[35:48] | If that even makes sense. | 如果这也算理由 |
[35:50] | Yeah. No, it makes sense. | 是 不 这算理由 |
[35:54] | I’ve missed being friends with you. | 我怀念我们是朋友的时光 |
[35:56] | Honestly, Ade, I want our friendship back. | 说实话 艾德 我希望我们还是朋友 |
[35:58] | Me, too. Me, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[36:00] | How do we make it better? | 我们才能和好呢 |
[36:05] | Break up with him. | 和他分手 |
[36:08] | Anything but that. I’m– I can’t. | 除了这个 我 我不能 |
[36:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:16] | Because I’m falling in love with him. | 因为我爱上他了 |
[36:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:26] | – Hello. – Hey, Marco. | -你好 -马科 |
[37:28] | – Yeah. – It’s Teddy Montgomery. | -是 -我是泰迪·蒙哥马利 |
[37:30] | You know, the jerk from the other day. | 那天那个混蛋 |
[37:32] | Look, I’m sorry about how I acted. | 对不起 那天那种态度太不应该了 |
[37:35] | And I was hoping– well, that maybe you might still be up | 我希望 也许你还想 |
[37:40] | for that tennis lesson? | 继续上网球课 |
[37:42] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好 没问题 |
[37:46] | All right, cool. | 好 太好了 |
[37:47] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[38:00] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[38:02] | You know, I’ve been better. | 你懂的 不是太好 |
[38:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:05] | Been worse. | 还不算太坏 |
[38:10] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:12] | It’s just that I’ve never really known anyone who’s, | 我认识的人里还没有 |
[38:14] | – you know, like… – is as handsome as me? | -就是 没有 -没有比我更帅了 |
[38:19] | Who’s gonna die. | 没有谁面对着死亡 |
[38:23] | Ivy, everyone’s gonna die, you know… | 艾薇 每个人都面对着死亡 |
[38:24] | No, I know, Raj. | 是 我知道 罗杰 |
[38:26] | You’re just, you’re really young, and… | 只是 你这么年轻 |
[38:31] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:32] | It freaks you out. | 你吓坏了 |
[38:33] | It freaks me out. | 我也吓坏了 |
[38:36] | And I totally understand | 我完全明白 |
[38:37] | if you’re not up for being together with me. | 如果你还没准备好和我在一起 |
[38:39] | No, but I am… | 不是 可我 |
[38:41] | up for it. | 准备好了 |
[38:44] | Okay, look, I realized something | 在墨西哥的时候 |
[38:47] | when I was down in Mexico. | 我想清楚了一些事情 |
[38:48] | I realized that | 我意识到 |
[38:50] | even if we’re not going to be together for very long, | 就算我们可以在一起的时间很有限 |
[38:56] | I think that we really should just treasure | 我们也该好好珍惜 |
[38:59] | the time that we do have together. | 在一起的时间 |
[39:03] | You know, whether that’s six weeks, or… | 不管是六周 还是 |
[39:06] | whether I break up with you next week. | 下个礼拜我们就分手 |
[39:07] | Raj… | 罗杰 |
[39:10] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[39:12] | Ivy, I can’t imagine breaking up with you. | 艾薇 我无法想象和你分手会怎样 |
[39:19] | I’m really happy. | 我真高兴 |
[39:21] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:53] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[39:55] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:05] | So… I was pretty thrown when I heard | 听你坦诚对纳维的感情有多认真时 |
[40:09] | how serious you were about Navid. | 我觉得自己被抛弃了 |
[40:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:15] | But I’ve been thinking about it. | 但我一直在想这件事 |
[40:18] | And… | 而且 |
[40:20] | Well, we’ve been friends for too long | 我们是那么久的朋友 |
[40:24] | to let a guy come in between us. | 怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊 |
[40:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:35] | – Ade… – Silver. | -艾德 -小银 |
[40:41] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你 |
[40:43] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[40:48] | Oh, god, I’m such a mess. | 天 我都哭花了 |
[40:51] | Um, can I use you bathroom? | 我能用下你的洗手间吗 |
[40:54] | Of course. | 当然可以 |