| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | When people find out I’m gay, | 而当人们得知我是同性恋时 | 
| [00:05] | that’s all I’m gonna be. | 我的前途就止于此了 | 
| [00:07] | I totally understand | 我完全明白 | 
| [00:08] | what you’re going through. | 你现在的感受 | 
| [00:09] | I thought that everyone here | 我过去以为这里的每个人 | 
| [00:10] | was gonna be shallow and superficial, | 都很肤浅 为人虚伪 | 
| [00:12] | but then I lived here for a little while, and I realized | 但是当我在这里生活了一段时间后 我发现 | 
| [00:15] | that people here are just as nice and genuine | 其实这里的人和我家乡的人 | 
| [00:17] | as the people back home. | 一样善良真诚 | 
| [00:18] | I think you are both amazing, beautiful people. | 我认为你们是很出众很美丽的人 | 
| [00:22] | You’re not at all shallow | 你们根本不像安妮说的 | 
| [00:24] | and superficial like Annie said. | 那么浅薄肤浅 | 
| [00:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:27] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [00:28] | I was just, uh, helping Emily run lines. | 我只是在帮艾米丽练台词 | 
| [00:30] | Don’t you see it? | 你没看见吗 | 
| [00:32] | She won’t stop until she destroys my entire life. | 她就是要把我的整个生活全毁了 | 
| [00:34] | Who do you think they’re going to believe– you, | 你觉得大家会相信谁呢 你 | 
| [00:38] | or innocent little Emily? | 还是无辜的小艾米丽呢 | 
| [00:40] | I’m Max. We’re lab partners. | 我叫麦克斯 我们是实验搭档 | 
| [00:41] | You know what, Max? I’m a lot of things. | 你知道吗 麦克斯 我有很多头衔 | 
| [00:44] | An airhead, a clothes horse, an occasional bitch, | 空脑袋的傻瓜 时尚妹 间歇型犯贱 | 
| [00:48] | but I am not a quitter. | 但是我可不是个轻易放弃的人 | 
| [00:50] | I think I have the hots for a nerd. | 我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了 | 
| [00:52] | – He’s cheating on me. – Why would you think that? | -他背叛了我 -你怎么会这么想 | 
| [00:55] | Because I found this in his room. | 我在他房间里发现了这个 | 
| [00:59] | Fine. I cheated. | 好吧 我是背叛了你 | 
| [01:02] | Maybe it’s time you try to move on from Navid. | 或许你应该试着忘记纳维了 | 
| [01:05] | I’m gonna find out who this belongs to, | 我想找出这谁的东西 | 
| [01:08] | and I’m going to destroy her. | 我要毁掉她 | 
| [01:15] | This is an amazing specimen. | 这样本太赞了 | 
| [01:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [01:21] | It’s… not as… amazing | 样本虽好 | 
| [01:24] | a… specimen as you. | 却不及 某人 | 
| [01:32] | Ooh, Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [01:35] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 | 
| [01:55] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [01:58] | This isn’t right. Something’s wrong. | 这样不对 有问题 | 
| [02:01] | No, nothing’s wrong. | 没问题啊 | 
| [02:03] | In fact, everything’s as right as a 90-degree angle. | 老实说 一切都如直角般完美 | 
| [02:08] | Come here, Naomi. | 来吧 娜欧米 | 
| [02:10] | You know you want it. | 你知道自己想要的 | 
| [02:25] | – James Dean? – I guess. | -詹姆斯·迪恩吗 -我想是 | 
| [02:27] | That’s who you want to play you in your life story? | 你就想找他来演你的个人传记吗 | 
| [02:30] | What? You’re the one who made me choose. | 怎么了 是你非逼我选的 | 
| [02:32] | You do realize he’s dead, right? | 你知道他已经死了吧 | 
| [02:33] | Yeah. So? | 知道啊 那又怎样 | 
| [02:34] | So he can’t play you in your life story. | 这样他就没法在你的个人传记中扮演你了啊 | 
| [02:36] | Whatever, dude. | 无所谓啦 伙计 | 
| [02:37] | Like Denzel Washington is any better. | 丹泽尔·华盛顿也没好到哪里去 | 
| [02:40] | Guy’s, like, 50 years old. | 那家伙也年过半百了 | 
| [02:41] | At least he’s still alive. | 至少他还活着啊 | 
| [02:43] | Dude, you suck at this game. | 跟你玩这个真没劲 | 
| [02:44] | Yeah? You suck at pool. | 是吗 跟你打台球也挺没劲 | 
| [02:46] | Oh. Did-did you just attack my skills? | 你这是 嘲笑我的技术吗 | 
| [02:49] | I think I did. | 差不多吧 | 
| [02:52] | Oh. Attack this. | 让你再嘲笑 | 
| [02:54] | Oh, man. | 伙计 | 
| [02:56] | Hey, hey, guys! | 喂 喂 两位 | 
| [02:57] | – Sorry. – Sorry, man. | -对不起 -对不住 兄弟 | 
| [02:59] | He’s trying to work, idiot. | 他要工作呢 白痴 | 
| [03:00] | No, no. I just thought | 没事没事 我只是觉得 | 
| [03:01] | you might be interested in this. | 你们可能会对这个感兴趣 | 
| [03:02] | I got an e-mail from Kevin, | 我收到了封凯文的邮件 | 
| [03:03] | who normally covers my Sports Beat, right? | “运动节拍”通常是由他主播的 | 
| [03:05] | Well, apparently, he’s got pinkeye, | 他貌似得红眼病了 | 
| [03:07] | and he needs someone to cover his upcoming matches. | 需要有人帮他做以后的比赛 | 
| [03:09] | And you thought we might be interested in this? | 你觉得我们会对这个有兴趣吗 | 
| [03:10] | Including the girls’ beach volleyball finals. | 包括女子沙滩排球总决赛哦 | 
| [03:14] | And, uh, who is playing | 那个 都有谁 | 
| [03:16] | in the finals? | 进了总决赛来着 | 
| [03:17] | Those smoking hot girls | 那些火辣辣的 | 
| [03:18] | from the Palisades? | 帕利塞兹女生吗 | 
| [03:19] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [03:20] | You guys coming with? | 你们要加入吗 | 
| [03:22] | Hey, you know how much we love the Blaze. | 你知道我们有多爱火焰电视台的啦 | 
| [03:23] | Yeah, that’s a bunch of bull. | 胡说八道 | 
| [03:25] | Hey, guys. Hey. | 各位 | 
| [03:27] | What’s up, Teddy? | 泰迪 怎么了 | 
| [03:28] | Hey. What are you guys talking about? | 你们说什么呢 | 
| [03:31] | Nothing much. | 没什么 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah, just volleyball. | 嗯 就是排球的事 | 
| [03:35] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [03:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:41] | I got to get to class. | 我得去上课了 | 
| [03:43] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [03:46] | See you guys later. | 等会儿见 | 
| [03:49] | Sorry I’m late. Ugh. | 不好意思来晚了 | 
| [03:51] | I did not get a lot of sleep last night, | 我昨晚都没睡好 | 
| [03:53] | and had to deal with some treacherous eye bags this morning. | 所以今早不得不处理我那不靠谱的眼袋 | 
| [03:55] | Well, your eyes look fine. | 你眼睛看起来很好 | 
| [03:57] | Thank God for hemorrhoid cream. | 多谢去痣霜啊 | 
| [03:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, it shrinks the tissue. | 可以收缩组织的 | 
| [04:02] | I would think you’d know that, | 我以为你会知道呢 | 
| [04:04] | seeing as your job is giving guidance. | 因为做出指导是你的工作嘛 | 
| [04:06] | Well, I-I called you in | 这个 我叫你来 | 
| [04:07] | because I wanted to talk to you about CU. | 是因为想跟你说下加利福尼亚大学的事 | 
| [04:10] | Yes, good. I am here, | 很好 我洗耳恭听 | 
| [04:12] | and I am incredibly eager to talk about college. | 而且迫不及待的想探讨大学的事了 | 
| [04:14] | I can’t wait to start at CU and meet some real men. | 真想快点进加州大学 邂逅几个真男人 | 
| [04:17] | There aren’t a lot of brainy nerds at CU, are there? | 加州大学不会都是书呆子吧 | 
| [04:20] | In college, it’s actually considered cool | 在大学 其实还挺崇尚 | 
| [04:23] | to be smart and… | 聪明又 | 
| [04:25] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 | 
| [04:26] | Look, I got a heads up from the admissions office. | 招生办公室发来通知了 | 
| [04:29] | You’ve been wait-listed. | 你被列在候补名单上了 | 
| [04:31] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:32] | I understand you’re disappointed, | 我能理解你的失望 | 
| [04:34] | but being wait-listed | 但列入候补名单 | 
| [04:35] | means they’re considering admitting you. | 说明他们在考虑录取你了 | 
| [04:36] | That’s good, Naomi. | 这是好事 娜欧米 | 
| [04:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [04:39] | My SAT scores were much better the third time, | 我第三次SAT成绩比以前好多了 | 
| [04:41] | and I’ve been working on the Blaze. | 而且也有在火焰电视台的工作经验 | 
| [04:43] | Didn’t you see my segment, “Is Fat Contagious?” | 你有没有看过我做的节目 “肥胖会传染吗” | 
| [04:45] | I did. It showed… a unique voice. | 我看过了 节目看法很独到 | 
| [04:53] | I’m sorry, Naomi. | 很遗憾 娜欧米 | 
| [04:57] | I was wait-listed. | 我被列入候补名单了 | 
| [05:14] | Oh, hey, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 | 
| [05:17] | – Hey. – Sorry about that. | -你好 -对不起啊 | 
| [05:18] | No. I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going. | 我说对不起才对 我刚走神了 | 
| [05:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:23] | How have you been? | 最近还好吗 | 
| [05:24] | Um… okay. | 还好 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [05:29] | Yeah. Things have been, um, okay. | 是啊 一切 都挺好的 | 
| [05:35] | Things have been actually pretty awful at home. | 其实家里的事挺糟糕的 | 
| [05:37] | Annie hates me. | 安妮很恨我 | 
| [05:39] | No way. Annie doesn’t hate you. | 怎么可能 安妮不会恨你的 | 
| [05:40] | I never should have auditioned for that play. | 我真不该去参加那部剧的试镜的 | 
| [05:42] | It was so stupid! | 真是太蠢了 | 
| [05:43] | She totally hates me for it. | 就因为这个 她恨我入骨了 | 
| [05:46] | Emily that-that’s just not true. | 艾米丽 事情不是这样的 | 
| [05:47] | She called me a… | 她叫我 | 
| [05:49] | a “B” Word. | 贱什么 | 
| [05:51] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:51] | You know, I worshipped Annie ever since I was a kid. | 我从小就崇拜安妮的 | 
| [05:54] | All I wanted was her approval and her friendship. | 我只想得到她的认可和友谊 | 
| [05:58] | And now she hates me. | 现在她却如此恨我 | 
| [06:01] | And she’s giving me the silent treatment, and it’s awful. | 她现在完全不理我 我好难过 | 
| [06:04] | No, you shouldn’t do that. | 不 别这样 | 
| [06:06] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:07] | If Annie saw you touching me, | 如果安妮看到你碰我 | 
| [06:08] | she would probably accuse me | 她很可能会因为我和你的偶遇 | 
| [06:10] | of hitting on you, and freak out or something. | 而指责我 然后就会抓狂什么的 | 
| [06:12] | In fact, we probably shouldn’t talk to each other at all. | 我们彼此间还是不要说话了 | 
| [06:15] | Annie would hate it. | 安妮不喜欢这样 | 
| [06:17] | Emily, that-that is just not true. | 艾米丽 事情不是你想的这样 | 
| [06:27] | Ivy, come here. | 艾薇 这儿 | 
| [06:29] | Think I should get this sushi? | 觉得这寿司怎么样 | 
| [06:31] | No. Come on. What, did you fall on your head? | 不是吧 你摔坏脑子了吗 | 
| [06:33] | Definitely do not get the mystery sushi. | 这种古怪的寿司能吃吗 | 
| [06:34] | – That stuff’s riskier than Fugu. – Fugu? | -这比吃河豚还危险 -什么 | 
| [06:37] | Yeah, you know that Japanese puffer fish. | 就是日本的那种河豚鱼 | 
| [06:39] | Really? You don’t know what Fugu is? | 什么 你不知道河豚是什么吗 | 
| [06:41] | Hey, I-I grew up in Kansas, okay? | 我在堪萨斯长大的 好不好 | 
| [06:44] | Um, well, it’s got to be prepared perfectly | 河豚必须要经过完善的处理才能吃 | 
| [06:47] | or it’s poisonous. | 不然就有毒 | 
| [06:49] | Wow, that’s cool. | 这样啊 | 
| [06:50] | It’s like playing Russian Roulette at dinner. | 就像是在吃饭时玩俄罗斯轮盘赌吧 | 
| [06:52] | Kind of. | 有点儿 | 
| [06:53] | You know, there’s this place downtown that has it… | 在市区有吃河豚的地方 | 
| [06:57] | if you wanted to go sometime. | 如果你想去的话 | 
| [06:58] | That’d be kind of fun. | 那会很有趣的 | 
| [07:00] | You mean, like, as friends? | 你是说 像朋友一样 | 
| [07:03] | Uh, well… I mean, I was actually, | 其实 我的意思是 | 
| [07:06] | I was thinking maybe more than friends. | 比普通朋友更亲近 | 
| [07:11] | Um… I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [07:14] | Sorry, Ivy. | 对不起 艾薇 | 
| [07:15] | After what happened with you and Oscar, I… | 在发生了你和奥斯卡的事情之后 我 | 
| [07:17] | friends is all we could ever be. | 我们只能做朋友 | 
| [07:21] | Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [07:22] | You know, I’m actually gonna get out of here. | 我想先离开了 | 
| [07:24] | I don’t… I forgot. I’m really not that hungry. | 我不… 我忘了 其实我不是很饿 | 
| [07:41] | Silver, over here. | 小银 这儿 | 
| [07:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我来迟了 | 
| [07:46] | Any news? | 有什么进展吗 | 
| [07:47] | Not yet. Giles is meeting with the other producers this morning. | 还没呢 贾尔斯上午在和其他制作人商量 | 
| [07:50] | He said he’d call by noon, and it’s… | 他说中午之前会给我答复 但是 | 
| [07:53] | It’s him! Wish me luck. | 他打来的 祝我好运吧 | 
| [07:55] | If this goes well, | 如果一切顺利 | 
| [07:56] | you might be having lunch with | 现在和你共进午餐的 | 
| [07:57] | the next Lauren Conrad. | 可能就是下一个劳伦·康德拉 | 
| [07:58] | Good luck. | 好运 | 
| [08:00] | Hey, Giles. How’d the meeting go? | 贾尔斯 讨论的怎么样了 | 
| [08:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:09] | Yeah, but you were the one who came to me. | 是啊 但是当初是你来找我的 | 
| [08:13] | But there will be drama. | 怎么会没有爆点呢 | 
| [08:14] | I’m all about drama. | 我完全是话题女王 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, I’m not really sure he’d agree to do that. | 我不太确定他会同意这么做 | 
| [08:26] | Okay, yeah, you, too. | 好吧 你也是 | 
| [08:28] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [08:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:33] | They have a lot of shows on their plate, | 他们那里有很多待播的剧 | 
| [08:35] | and they decided not to take mine to the studio at this point. | 所以决定目前不播我的真人秀 | 
| [08:37] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [08:39] | It means it’s over: my reality show, | 也就是说都结束了 我的新人秀 | 
| [08:42] | my career, | 我的演艺事业 | 
| [08:43] | everything. | 我的一切 | 
| [08:45] | Ade, ah, God, I’m sorry. | 艾德 天呐 很抱歉 | 
| [08:47] | Is there something that we can do? | 我们能做点什么吗 | 
| [08:50] | This is all Navid’s fault. | 这都是纳维的错 | 
| [08:53] | What do you mean? | 你怎么这么说 | 
| [08:54] | Giles just said | 贾尔斯刚才说 | 
| [08:55] | if Navid signed a release, | 如果纳维肯签许可书 | 
| [08:56] | we could have put that huge fight that we had | 我们就可以把我和他大吵的那段 | 
| [08:58] | in the pilot presentation. | 放到试播集里 | 
| [08:59] | I mean, that’s the kind of drama we needed. | 那就是我们要的看点 | 
| [09:02] | I can’t believe that Navid is ruining my career, | 真难以置信 纳维在和我分手 | 
| [09:05] | on top of breaking up with me and cheating on me. | 背叛了我之后 还毁掉了我的演艺生涯 | 
| [09:11] | You know what? There is something you can do. | 知道吗 确实有件事需要你帮忙 | 
| [09:15] | What’s that? | 什么 | 
| [09:17] | You can help me find the cheating whore | 帮我找到那个抢走我男朋友 | 
| [09:18] | who’s ruined my life. | 毁掉我生活的贱人 | 
| [09:47] | I cannot believe | 真难以置信啊 | 
| [09:48] | we’re graduating in a matter of months. | 再有几个月我们就毕业了 | 
| [09:51] | We’re never gonna walk these hallways again, | 以后就再也没机会走在这里的过道上了 | 
| [09:53] | or eat in the cafeteria again. | 也不会在学校餐厅里吃饭了 | 
| [09:57] | We’re never gonna have lockers ever again. | 我们再也不会有衣帽柜了 | 
| [10:01] | Um, you’re getting nostalgic | 你都开始怀念 | 
| [10:02] | for high school? | 高中生活了 | 
| [10:03] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [10:05] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我发什么神经 | 
| [10:07] | Oh, hey, so I applied this place Drexel. | 我申请了德雷塞尔 | 
| [10:09] | Drexel University? | 德雷塞尔大学吗 | 
| [10:11] | Like, in Philadelphia? | 在费城的那所吗 | 
| [10:13] | Yeah, well, I figured they have | 是啊 我看了一下 | 
| [10:16] | a good engineering department. | 他们的工程系很不错 | 
| [10:17] | Oh. And, uh, Pennsylvania’s cool | 宾夕法尼亚很好啊 | 
| [10:20] | ’cause it’s close to New York… | 离纽约挺近的 | 
| [10:23] | Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon. | 匹茨堡的卡内基·梅隆大学也不远 | 
| [10:26] | Oh, and-and you. | 当然还有离你也很近 | 
| [10:30] | I’m nostalgic for right now. | 我会怀念这一刻的 | 
| [10:32] | But I don’t think I’m gonna get in to Carnegie Mellon. | 但我觉得我不会被卡内基·梅隆大学录取 | 
| [10:36] | You’ll get in. | 你一定会被录取的 | 
| [10:37] | I had this meeting with Ms. Silverman, | 我和西尔弗曼女士谈过一次 | 
| [10:38] | and she said that over half | 她说申请戏剧专业的 | 
| [10:40] | of the drama applicants have had | 一半以上的人都有过 | 
| [10:42] | real theater experience. | 舞台表演经验 | 
| [10:43] | I would have been much better off | 要是我参加了艾博特的戏剧表演的话 | 
| [10:45] | had I been in the Abbott production. | 我会更有优势的 | 
| [10:48] | Ugh! I should have gotten that part. | 我应该得到那个角色的 | 
| [10:51] | You know, sometimes you just gotta move on. | 知道吗 有时候你得向前看 | 
| [10:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 | 
| [10:56] | Maybe you should stop punishing Emily. | 也许你不应该再惩罚艾米丽了 | 
| [10:58] | She didn’t mean to take your part. | 她又不是故意抢走你角色的 | 
| [10:59] | Okay, first of all, she did mean to take my part. | 好吧 首先她的确是故意抢走我的角色的 | 
| [11:02] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 别这样 | 
| [11:03] | And second of all– punishing her– | 第二 你说我惩罚她 | 
| [11:05] | I’m not punishing her. | 我才没有惩罚她呢 | 
| [11:07] | You’re giving her the silent treatment. | 你和她搞冷战 | 
| [11:08] | What? Says who? | 什么 谁说的 | 
| [11:09] | Says Emily. | 艾米丽说的 | 
| [11:11] | Why are you talking to Emily? | 你干嘛要和她说话 | 
| [11:14] | Why am I talking to Emily? | 我为什么要和她说话 | 
| [11:15] | You don’t care if I talk to her, do you? | 你不介意我和她说话吧 | 
| [11:17] | Yes, I do, actually. | 我当然介意 | 
| [11:19] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 | 
| [11:20] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 别这样 | 
| [11:21] | Just– just stay away from her, okay? | 离她远点儿 好吗 | 
| [11:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [11:26] | You know what, you need to chill out. | 知道吗 你需要冷静一下 | 
| [11:39] | Uh, hey, Silver. | 嗨 小银 | 
| [11:41] | Did you finish that report on low-flush toilets? | 你完成了那个关于低排水马桶的报道了吗 | 
| [11:43] | Yes. Absolutely. Here it is. | 当然 给你 | 
| [11:45] | Great. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢你 | 
| [11:50] | – We have to talk. – Sure. | -我们得谈谈 -当然 | 
| [11:52] | Oh, no. | 别这样 | 
| [11:54] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [11:56] | – …talk, talk. – What’s going on? | -我们得好好谈谈 -怎么了 | 
| [11:58] | Okay, this whole stupid earring thing is just haunting me. | 那个破耳环的事都快烦死我了 | 
| [12:01] | Adrianna is obsessed with finding out whose it is. | 阿德里安娜一定要找出来那个人是谁 | 
| [12:04] | It’s an earring. She’s not going to link it to you. | 只是个耳环 她又不会想到是你 | 
| [12:05] | It was made by a local designer, | 这是一个当地的设计师做的 | 
| [12:07] | and she only sells her stuff in, like, two boutiques. | 只两家店在卖她的作品 | 
| [12:09] | Ade knows those are my favorite stores. | 艾德知道那两家店是我最喜欢的 | 
| [12:11] | I swear, I’m never wearing earrings again. | 我发誓再也不带什么耳环了 | 
| [12:13] | Okay, so maybe we can point her in some new direction. | 也许我们把她的注意力移开就好了 | 
| [12:16] | Ade’s like a baby. | 艾德和小孩一样 | 
| [12:17] | We just need to hand her something new and shiny | 给她找点新的闪闪发光的新玩意 | 
| [12:20] | – to distract her. – Exactly. | -她就会分心的 -确实 | 
| [12:22] | So what I’ve been thinking is you… | 所以我想在 你… | 
| [12:24] | She needs a new guy to obsess over. | 她需要投入一段新的感情 | 
| [12:26] | How about Dixon? He’s single. | 迪克森怎么样 他现在单身 | 
| [12:28] | No. Not Dixon, no. | 不行 迪克森可不行 | 
| [12:30] | Look, I think you should sign | 我觉得你应该签下许可书 | 
| [12:32] | the release to do her reality show. | 允许她的真人秀公开播放 | 
| [12:35] | That’s going to give her something to focus on. | 这可以转移她的注意力 | 
| [12:36] | Her career– and that’s what she really cares about. | 她的事业是她真正在意的东西 | 
| [12:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 | 
| [12:41] | I don’t want the whole country watching me | 我可不希望在全国人民面前 | 
| [12:42] | tell my ex-girlfriend that I cheated on her. | 向前女友坦白我背叛了她 | 
| [12:43] | I know, but if you don’t, | 我知道 可是如果你不同意 | 
| [12:45] | she’s going to find out, Navid. | 她肯定会发现的 纳维 | 
| [12:46] | She’ll find out it was me, | 她会发现第三者其实是我 | 
| [12:47] | and then everything is going to go to hell. | 那样一切都完蛋了 | 
| [12:54] | This is pretty amazing. | 太神奇了 | 
| [12:58] | It’s crazy how narrow our perception | 我们对这个宇宙的了解 | 
| [13:00] | of the universe is. | 简直太狭隘了 | 
| [13:01] | – You know what I mean? – Not really. | -你知道我在说什么吗 -不知道 | 
| [13:03] | I mean, we’re peeking through this tiny window, | 我的意思是 我们通过这样狭小的窗口窥视 | 
| [13:06] | limited by the wavelengths | 我们的感知受到了 | 
| [13:08] | which our eyes and our ears can perceive, | 有限的视觉和听觉的限制 | 
| [13:10] | and yet there’s this whole universe out there | 但是在整个宇宙范围中 | 
| [13:12] | filled with dark matter and nematodes | 仍然充满了我们裸眼无法察觉的 | 
| [13:14] | and other things you can’t see with the naked eye. | 暗物质与线虫等物质 | 
| [13:17] | Please don’t say “Naked.” | 别说”裸”这个字 | 
| [13:19] | Here, take a look. | 你也来看一下吧 | 
| [13:20] | No, thanks. I’m trying to find our data. | 不用了 谢谢 我在找实验数据 | 
| [13:22] | It’s not on my computer. | 可是我电脑里没有 | 
| [13:23] | I know I saved it somewhere. | 我明明记得我存过的 | 
| [13:26] | Aw, I suck at computers. | 我真是个电脑白痴 | 
| [13:28] | Here, let me take a look. | 让我来看看吧 | 
| [13:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [13:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [13:36] | I’m just on edge. | 我只是有点不安 | 
| [13:38] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:38] | Um… I… | 我 | 
| [13:41] | just found out I was wait-listed at CU. | 刚刚发现我在加州大学的候补名单上 | 
| [13:45] | It’s, like my dream school. | 这是我梦寐以求的大学 | 
| [13:49] | Now I pretty much have nothing to live for. | 现在我的生活基本上没什么期盼了 | 
| [13:53] | “Victor numquam cedit.” | [拉丁语] | 
| [13:55] | Who’s that? Is he cute? | 那是谁 帅吗 | 
| [13:57] | It’s not a guy. | 这不是人名 | 
| [13:59] | It’s a Latin phrase. | 是拉丁语 | 
| [14:00] | It means “A winner never gives up.” | 意思是”胜者永不言弃” | 
| [14:03] | Because you may be many things, Naomi, | 你有很多头衔 娜欧米 | 
| [14:06] | airhead, clotheshorse, an occasional bitch, | 空脑袋的傻瓜 时尚妹 间歇型犯贱 | 
| [14:11] | but you are not a quitter. | 可是你不是轻言放弃的人 | 
| [14:14] | Or so you led me to believe. | 或者说是你逐渐让我相信这点的 | 
| [14:16] | Look, you still have time to impress CU. | 听着 你还有时间向加州大学证明你自己 | 
| [14:19] | Colleges want more than just good grades. | 大学所看重的可不仅仅是成绩 | 
| [14:21] | They want people with the whole package. | 他们需要的是全方位人才 | 
| [14:22] | Sports, charity work, | 体育 慈善 | 
| [14:24] | uh, extracurriculars. | 课余活动 | 
| [14:26] | Hey, you could join the marching band. | 你可以加入军乐队 | 
| [14:30] | Or what about chess club? | 或者象棋社 | 
| [14:31] | They’re always looking for girls. | 象棋社一直想招些女生 | 
| [14:33] | I could imagine. | 可以想象 | 
| [14:36] | But, no, you’re right. | 不过你说的没错 | 
| [14:38] | I’ll think of something. | 我会再想办法的 | 
| [14:39] | Victor numbnuts credit. | 胜者永不厌弃[娜欧米发音错误] | 
| [14:42] | Victor numquam cedit. | 胜者永不言弃 | 
| [14:45] | Victor numquam cedit. | 胜者永不言弃 | 
| [14:55] | Shotgun! | 看到你啦 | 
| [14:59] | Hey, wait up. | 等等我 | 
| [15:01] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [15:02] | God, it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve seen you guys. | 天哪 真的好久不见了 | 
| [15:05] | Yeah, it’s been a while. | 是啊 很久没见了 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah, I’ve missed you. | 我好想你们啊 | 
| [15:07] | Yeah. | 我也是 | 
| [15:09] | And I could also really use someone to vent to, | 我终于可以找个人发泄一下 | 
| [15:11] | ’cause Emily is driving me crazy. | 因为艾米丽真快把我逼疯了 | 
| [15:13] | – Hmm, really? – Yeah, she’s awful. | -是吗 -是啊 她这个人糟透了 | 
| [15:16] | She’s completely driving a wedge between Liam and me. | 她完全是在破坏我和利亚姆之间的关系 | 
| [15:19] | Maybe you’re being a little sensitive about Emily. | 可能是你对艾米丽太过敏感了吧 | 
| [15:21] | What do you mean, sensitive? | 敏感 什么意思 | 
| [15:23] | What we mean is maybe you’re a little jealous | 我们是说 你是有点嫉妒 | 
| [15:24] | that she got the part you wanted. | 她得到了你的角色吧 | 
| [15:26] | I’m not jealous. | 我没有嫉妒 | 
| [15:27] | I’m just angry, | 我只是很生气 | 
| [15:28] | ’cause she keeps doing things behind my back. | 因为她一直在我背后搞鬼 | 
| [15:30] | She’s not a very good person. | 她不是个好人 | 
| [15:31] | Well, maybe you’re being a little judgmental. | 你可能是戴着有色眼镜在看她吧 | 
| [15:34] | Well, maybe she deserves it. | 或许她就是这样一个人呢 | 
| [15:36] | Nothing about that girl is real. | 这个女孩很虚伪的 | 
| [15:38] | Just like us? | 就跟我们一样吗 | 
| [15:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [15:41] | Ade… | 艾德 | 
| [15:42] | When we were at the sweat lodge, | 在净汗室的时候 | 
| [15:43] | Emily told us what you said about us. | 艾米丽告诉我们了你是怎么说我们的 | 
| [15:45] | – How you think we’re shallow and not genuine. – What? | -你认为我们肤浅又虚伪 -什么 | 
| [15:48] | I never said that. | 我可从来没这样说过 | 
| [15:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [15:54] | Emily! | 艾米丽 | 
| [15:58] | Hey, Annie, what’s going on? | 安妮 怎么了 | 
| [16:00] | Why’d you tell me friends I said they were shallow? | 你为什么要告诉我朋友说我说她们肤浅 | 
| [16:03] | Because you did. | 你确实说过啊 | 
| [16:05] | – What? – At the retreat. | -什么 -在瑜伽训练营啊 | 
| [16:06] | Before dinner. Remember? | 吃晚饭之前 你想起来了吗 | 
| [16:08] | Okay, she is completely taking that out of context, all right? | 她完全是在断章取义 好吗 | 
| [16:12] | I said something like that, | 我是说过类似的话 | 
| [16:14] | but that’s not how I meant it. | 可是我要表达的不是这个意思 | 
| [16:15] | Oh, yeah? Well, how did you mean it, Annie? | 哦 是吗 那你是什么意思呢 安妮 | 
| [16:18] | Look, I said that I thought | 我的意思是 | 
| [16:19] | you guys were going to be shallow at first. | 最初的时候我以为你们是肤浅的人 | 
| [16:21] | Before I moved here, I thought everybody | 在我搬过来之前 我以为 | 
| [16:23] | in Beverly Hills was going to be shallow. | 比弗利山庄的所有人都很肤浅 | 
| [16:25] | But then I got to know you, | 可是当我真正了解你们之后 | 
| [16:26] | and I obviously don’t think that anymore. | 我就再也没有那样想过了 | 
| [16:28] | And that’s totally possible. | 她可能是这个意思吧 | 
| [16:29] | It’s just– that’s not the way I remember hearing it. | 只是和我记忆中的不太一样 | 
| [16:33] | Of course not, | 你当然会这样说 | 
| [16:34] | ’cause you’re a manipulative liar. | 因为你是个精于此道的骗子 | 
| [16:35] | Can’t you guys see this? | 难道你们都看不出来吗 | 
| [16:39] | If that’s really what you think, then… | 如果你真的这样想的话 那么… | 
| [16:44] | I didn’t mean to hurt anybody. | 我真的从未想要伤害任何人 | 
| [16:47] | I’m really sorry, Annie. | 我很抱歉 安妮 | 
| [16:53] | You made her cry? | 你弄哭她了 | 
| [16:54] | Those are not real tears. | 那都是鳄鱼的眼泪 | 
| [16:56] | She is faking it, all right? | 她在演戏 拜托 | 
| [16:57] | This is what she does. Trust me. | 她完全是在演戏 相信我 | 
| [16:59] | They looked real to me. | 在我看来是真的 | 
| [17:34] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 | 
| [17:36] | What’s up, mamacita? | 怎么了 妈妈[西班牙语] | 
| [17:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [17:42] | Just watching TV, smoking pot. | 看电视 抽大麻 | 
| [17:46] | You want some? | 你要来一点儿吗 | 
| [17:47] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [17:48] | When did this start? | 你从什么时候开始的 | 
| [17:50] | Please, I’ve always liked cartoons. | 拜托 我一向爱看卡通片 | 
| [17:52] | The pot, Ivy. | 我是说大麻 艾薇 | 
| [17:56] | I don’t know, I guess after my accident, | 我也不记得了 可能是那场事故以后吧 | 
| [17:58] | I figured out that getting high helps with my stress. | 我发现抽大麻可以帮我缓解压力 | 
| [18:01] | And today I was stressing big time, so I got stoned. | 今天我受的打击太大了 所以我就抽点儿 | 
| [18:07] | What do you mean you were stressing big time? | 为什么说你受了很大打击呢 | 
| [18:10] | I just had this really awkward thing happen with Dixon, | 我和迪克森之间发生了件很尴尬的事 | 
| [18:13] | and I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我都不知道我当时怎么想的 | 
| [18:15] | If you are upset. Let’s talk about it. | 如果你不开心 那就说出来吧 | 
| [18:17] | I just don’t really want to talk about it with you. | 我真的不想和你谈论这件事 | 
| [18:22] | Fine. Then, you know, maybe you should see a therapist. | 好吧 那我只能带你去看医生了 | 
| [18:26] | Why should I talk to a therapist when you smoke pot all the time? | 你也一直抽大麻 为什么你不去看医生 | 
| [18:30] | I mean, really, | 我是说真的 | 
| [18:31] | where do you think I got that anyways? | 不然你觉得我从哪儿弄到这些大麻的 | 
| [18:33] | I don’t use pot to self-medicate. | 我不用大麻来自我疗伤 | 
| [18:35] | Hey, Mom, don’t be such a hypocrite about it. | 老妈 不要假惺惺的关心我了 | 
| [18:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [18:42] | Call me what you want, | 随时打电话联系我 | 
| [18:43] | but you’re not smoking anymore. | 不过你不能再抽大麻了 | 
| [18:56] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [18:57] | Where you headed? | 你上哪儿去 | 
| [18:58] | I just thought I’d eat lunch in the courtyard. | 我想去院子里吃午餐 | 
| [19:00] | Oh, what’s going on? Why aren’t you eating with the guys? | 发生什么了 你怎么不和他们一起吃 | 
| [19:04] | Uh, just, things are a little weird. | 我觉得很别扭 | 
| [19:07] | What do you mean? what’s going on? | 什么意思 怎么了 | 
| [19:12] | I walked in on ’em talking about | 我进屋的时候他们正讨论 | 
| [19:14] | going to some girls’ volleyball tournament. | 女排比赛的事 | 
| [19:15] | but when they saw me, | 可他们看我来了 | 
| [19:16] | they freaked out and stopped talking. | 表情就变得很不自然 也不说话了 | 
| [19:19] | Made it pretty clear they didn’t want me to come. | 很明显他们是不想我参与讨论 | 
| [19:22] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 | 
| [19:24] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么 | 
| [19:27] | I’m glad I came out and all, | 出柜之后我轻松多了 | 
| [19:28] | but now I have no friends. Whatever. | 代价就是朋友都疏远我了 无所谓了 | 
| [19:30] | It sucks. | 神马都是浮云 | 
| [19:41] | Hey, still sporting metal? | 你还在做牙齿矫正吗 | 
| [19:43] | Mm, not bad. | 还不错 | 
| [19:45] | All right, have them whitened by tomorrow | 好吧 明天之前再给牙去做个美白 | 
| [19:48] | and you’re in. | 你入选了 | 
| [19:51] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 | 
| [19:52] | Victor numquam cedit. | 胜者永不言弃 | 
| [19:54] | And who is that? | 你说的是谁 | 
| [19:57] | Ivy, it’s not a guy. | 艾薇 我说的不是人名 | 
| [19:59] | Geez, it’s Latin. | 是拉丁语 | 
| [20:01] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [20:02] | It means, lady’s got a plan. | 就是说 佳人自有妙计 | 
| [20:05] | I have found out how to get off the wait list | 我知道怎么从候补名单中脱颖而出 | 
| [20:06] | and into those hallowed halls. | 进入神圣的殿堂了 | 
| [20:08] | Study? | 好好学习吗 | 
| [20:11] | Funny. | 怎么可能 | 
| [20:12] | Colleges look for a lot more than just grades. | 名牌大学不光看重成绩 | 
| [20:13] | They want the whole package. | 更重视综合素质 | 
| [20:15] | So I have decided to put together | 我决定弄一个由西比弗利中学 | 
| [20:17] | a hot guy calendar with West Bev’s finest. | 顶尖型男组成的日历 | 
| [20:19] | I don’t think they’re looking for that kind of package. | 他们要的不是这种素质吧 | 
| [20:21] | Well, the proceeds go to a charity | 赚来的钱都用来做慈善事业 | 
| [20:23] | that gives clean drinking water to villages in Africa. | 买些干净的饮用水给非洲人民 | 
| [20:26] | You want to hear the best part? | 你们想知道最棒的是什么吗 | 
| [20:27] | That you’re going to help people who need water? | 是你准备帮助缺水的人吗 | 
| [20:29] | What? No. | 啊 不是啊 | 
| [20:30] | Oh, yeah, that’s nice too, | 不过这也算不错 | 
| [20:32] | but I get to actually kill two birds with one stone. | 但这是个一箭双雕的好办法 | 
| [20:34] | I get to build my resume and | 我既可以把它写进简历里 | 
| [20:36] | I get to find my new guy. | 又可以趁机找个新男友 | 
| [20:37] | And I really have to find a new guy | 我真该找个新男友了 | 
| [20:39] | because my brain is playing tricks on me. | 有时候我都不知道自己在想什么 | 
| [20:40] | It’s worse than that time when I went on that juice fast. | 感觉比那次被果汁呛到还糟糕 | 
| [20:42] | Come on, Dixon. | 来嘛 迪克森 | 
| [20:43] | No, I’m not. | 我不行 | 
| [20:43] | – Do it. – No. Get somebody else. | -你没问题 -不行 还是找别人吧 | 
| [20:45] | Uh, you know what, I will be right back. | 我过去一下 一会回来 | 
| [20:47] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:50] | – Hey, I got to talk to you guys. – Oh, Silver. | -我想跟你们聊聊 -小银来啦 | 
| [20:52] | Arms up. | 把手举起来 | 
| [20:58] | Okay. why are you guys being weird to Teddy? | 你们为什么要让泰迪难堪呢 | 
| [21:02] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思啊 | 
| [21:04] | He just came out of the closet, guys. | 他刚刚才出柜的 | 
| [21:05] | That’s… that’s a huge deal. | 这可不是件小事 | 
| [21:07] | I mean, it’s not easy, | 挺不容易的 | 
| [21:08] | and the fact that you’re suddenly blowing him off…not cool. | 你们突然就不理他了 这样不好吧 | 
| [21:11] | We didn’t mean to blow him off. | 我们不是有意的 | 
| [21:13] | Are you talking about the girls’ volleyball tournament? | 你说的是女排比赛的事吗 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah, we didn’t invite him | 我们没邀请他 | 
| [21:17] | because we didn’t think he’d want to go. | 是因为我们觉得他可能不感兴趣 | 
| [21:20] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你们错了 | 
| [21:22] | Because the new Teddy, just like the old Teddy, | 虽然泰迪出柜了 但和以前一样 | 
| [21:24] | just wants to hang out with his friends, | 他还是很需要你们这些朋友的 | 
| [21:25] | and right now he feels like he doesn’t have any. | 可是现在他觉得自己没有朋友了 | 
| [21:35] | It’s like here. Do you now what I mean? | 比如这个地方 明白我的意思吗 | 
| [21:40] | Oh, coffee has arrived. | 咖啡来了 | 
| [21:41] | Yeah, barely. | 太不容易了 | 
| [21:43] | Thank you, darling. | 亲爱的 谢谢 | 
| [21:44] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [21:45] | Thanks, Annie. | 谢谢 安妮 | 
| [21:47] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [21:49] | Oh, I don’t think this one’s mine. | 啊 我要的不是这个 | 
| [21:51] | You said you wanted a soy latte. | 你说你想喝豆奶拿铁 | 
| [21:53] | Oh, no. I-I asked for a chai latte. | 我要的是印地安拿铁 | 
| [21:56] | I’m allergic to soy. | 我对豆制品过敏的 | 
| [21:58] | No, that’s not what you said. | 不对 你点的就是这个啊 | 
| [22:01] | Why would I have asked for something I’m allergic to? | 我怎么会点喝了会过敏的咖啡呢 | 
| [22:04] | Gee, Emily, I don’t know. You tell me. | 我怎么知道 艾米丽 你说呢 | 
| [22:07] | Gosh, you know, I hate to even ask you this, | 天哪 真不好意思麻烦你 | 
| [22:09] | but do you think that you could exchange it for me? | 但你能能帮我换一杯吗 | 
| [22:12] | I mean, only if it’s not too much trouble. | 我是说 如果不麻烦的话 | 
| [22:15] | No, no. You know what? | 不可以 | 
| [22:17] | I am not your personal servant, okay? | 我不是你的仆人 好吗 | 
| [22:19] | So get your own damn coffee. | 你想喝自己去买吧 | 
| [22:32] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 | 
| [22:34] | I know how badly you wanted the show. | 我知道你很想这个真人秀能在电视上播出 | 
| [22:36] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [22:41] | I just… I want you to be happy, Ade. | 我只是希望你能开心点 艾德 | 
| [22:45] | It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 现在说这个太晚了 不是吗 | 
| [22:56] | How long have you been experiencing this level of anxiety? | 你的这种焦虑的情绪持续多长时间了 | 
| [23:00] | Um, maybe, like, two months now. | 大概两个月了吧 | 
| [23:04] | Have you had any trouble sleeping? | 有失眠症状吗 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah, definitely. | 是的 有 | 
| [23:08] | How about your appetite? | 食欲如何 | 
| [23:10] | Has that diminished at all? | 是不是不想吃东西 | 
| [23:12] | Absolutely. | 是的 | 
| [23:16] | This should help provide you some relief. | 这样可以缓解你的症状 | 
| [23:22] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 | 
| [23:24] | So where do I get the weed? | 从哪能买到大麻呢 | 
| [23:27] | Well, there are several dispensaries in the area. | 这附近有几家药房在卖 | 
| [23:29] | I recommend the place around the corner. | 拐角的那一家不错 | 
| [23:32] | Excellent. Thanks, man. | 真好 太感谢了 | 
| [23:33] | No problem. Be well. | 不客气 保重 | 
| [23:35] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [23:38] | How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [23:49] | Morning, Katherine. | 早上好 凯瑟琳 | 
| [23:52] | Hi, Annie. | 你好 安妮 | 
| [23:54] | Thanks for coming in this morning. | 谢谢你这么早就过来了 | 
| [23:55] | Of course. | 那是当然 | 
| [24:00] | Why don’t you come with me? | 跟我过来吧 | 
| [24:06] | Look, | 对不起 | 
| [24:07] | I’m really sorry that I blew up in your office yesterday. | 昨天在你办公室我的情绪有点失控 | 
| [24:10] | It was completely unprofessional. | 确实是很不负责任的行为 | 
| [24:12] | It was, but I work in the theater, | 确实 不过作为戏剧工作者 | 
| [24:14] | and I understand people are emotional. | 我很清楚人都是感情丰富的 | 
| [24:16] | But there’s emotional… | 可是这么发泄情绪…. | 
| [24:20] | and then there’s this. | 你自己看看吧 | 
| [24:25] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 | 
| [24:30] | I’d appreciate it if you’d clean this up immediately. | 我希望你能尽快把这里打扫干净 | 
| [24:33] | I don’t know if the stain remover will get the coffee out, | 不知道用去污剂能不能把咖啡渍洗掉 | 
| [24:36] | but I sincerely hope so. | 但我真的希望可以 | 
| [24:36] | Wait, you don’t think because the coffee that…? | 等等 你不会是因为咖啡的事… | 
| [24:39] | I did not do this! | 不是我干的 | 
| [24:41] | Annie, enough. I know you’re upset with Emily, | 够了 安妮 我知道你对艾米丽有意见 | 
| [24:44] | but this is outrageous. You have to deal with your issues at home. | 可这么做太过分了 有事回家去解决 | 
| [24:47] | But I didn’t do it! She did this! | 可真不是我干的 是她干的 | 
| [24:49] | She just wants you to think that it was me! | 是她栽赃陷害我 | 
| [24:53] | I was really hoping you could be honest with me. | 我真希望你能跟我坦白 | 
| [24:57] | I enjoyed working with you, but this, | 和你一起共事我挺开心的 不过这次 | 
| [25:00] | this is too much. | 你实在太过分了 | 
| [25:02] | I have to let you go. | 我必须让你离开了 | 
| [25:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:07] | Please return your key before you leave. | 走的时候别忘了把钥匙交了 | 
| [25:17] | God. | 天哪 | 
| [25:20] | Hey, man. | 嘿 | 
| [25:21] | Hey, what’s up, Dixon? | 什么事 迪克森 | 
| [25:23] | Uh, hey, um, me and the guys were wondering | 我们想确定 | 
| [25:26] | if you wanted to go out tonight. | 你今晚有没有空 | 
| [25:28] | You know, hang out, go have some fun? | 出来玩会 找找乐子 | 
| [25:32] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [25:33] | Cool. | 太好了 | 
| [25:34] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [26:02] | Have you gotten those before? | 你之前买过吗 | 
| [26:04] | What’s that? | 什么东西 | 
| [26:05] | The cookies. Have you tried them before? | 饼干 以前吃过吗 | 
| [26:07] | Oh, uh, no. | 没有 | 
| [26:08] | Actually, I haven’t tried anything from this place. | 事实上 我从没在这儿买过东西 | 
| [26:11] | And honestly, I didn’t know | 说实话 我才知道 | 
| [26:12] | that there was such thing as pot barbecue sauce. | 这儿还卖大麻烧烤酱这样的东西 | 
| [26:15] | Oh, the barbecue sauce is good. | 烧烤酱味道很好 | 
| [26:16] | Those cookies, not so much. | 饼干的味道就不怎样了 | 
| [26:19] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [26:20] | Yeah. The chocolate tastes all weird and caroby. | 巧克力的味道很怪 一股豆角味 | 
| [26:23] | Ugh! Hate that. | 我讨厌那味道 | 
| [26:24] | Yeah, and the filling’s like toothpaste. | 而且夹心感觉像牙膏 | 
| [26:26] | Well, then… | 那我不要了 | 
| [26:28] | I guess I’ll be getting something else. | 我还是买别的吧 | 
| [26:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:31] | Sure. | 不客气 | 
| [26:36] | Yo, you just stole my cookies. | 嘿 你偷了我的饼干 | 
| [26:38] | No, I didn’t. | 我没偷 | 
| [26:39] | Yeah, I think you did. | 有 你偷了 | 
| [26:41] | Nope, I outwitted you. | 没有 我这叫智取 | 
| [26:49] | Navid says I can use Shirazi Studios for my photo shoot. | 纳维说我可以在谢拉兹摄影棚拍照 | 
| [26:52] | Now I have my studio and my ace photographer. | 现在我有了摄影棚 还有王牌摄影师 | 
| [26:55] | What-what? | 什么 什么 | 
| [26:56] | You are so artistic, Silver. | 你浑身充满了艺术家气质 小银 | 
| [26:58] | Please, I just hope I remember to take the lens cap off. | 拜托 我只希望我别忘了拿下镜头盖 | 
| [27:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:01] | You better. | 你最好记得 | 
| [27:04] | I will. I was being modest. | 我会的 我只是谦虚一下 | 
| [27:08] | Emily! | 艾米丽 | 
| [27:09] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你到底有什么毛病 | 
| [27:11] | Why are you trying to ruin my life?! | 你为什么要破坏我的生活 | 
| [27:13] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 | 
| [27:15] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [27:17] | Annie’s gone feral! | 安妮疯了 | 
| [27:18] | Get off! | 放手 | 
| [27:19] | Stop it! | 别打了 | 
| [27:22] | Annie! | 安妮 | 
| [27:23] | Annie, what are you doing?! | 安妮 你在干什么 | 
| [27:25] | Calm down! Calm down! Right now! | 冷静点儿 冷静点儿 马上 | 
| [27:39] | Want a cookie? | 吃饼干吗 | 
| [27:41] | Look at that. | 看看 | 
| [27:41] | The cookie thief is also a stalker. | 偷饼干的贼还是个跟踪狂 | 
| [27:43] | I prefer “Cookie outwitter.” | 我更愿意被叫做”智取饼干者” | 
| [27:46] | And I’m not a stalker. | 还有我不是跟踪狂 | 
| [27:48] | I was waiting outside so I could apologize | 我等你出来 是要向你道歉 | 
| [27:50] | to you for expertly snagging the last delicious cookies. | 很抱歉完美的截获了最后一袋美味饼干 | 
| [27:55] | Well, your apologies are worthless to me. | 你的道歉对我毫无意义 | 
| [27:57] | Well, how about my cookies? | 那请你吃饼干怎样 | 
| [28:01] | Come on. The filling doesn’t taste like toothpaste at all. | 来点吧 夹心一点儿也不像牙膏 | 
| [28:04] | You know you want to try one. | 你真该试试 | 
| [28:06] | Come on. It’s a peace offering. | 拜托 这是求和礼物 | 
| [28:14] | It’s pretty good. | 味道真的很好 | 
| [28:16] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [28:18] | Come on. Give me that. | 来 给我 | 
| [28:24] | You stoned? | 你嗨了吗 | 
| [28:25] | A little bit. | 一点点儿 | 
| [28:31] | Hey, you want to go see something really cool? | 你想去见识见识真正酷的东西吗 | 
| [28:34] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:35] | As long as we don’t have to drive | 只要我们不用开车 | 
| [28:37] | ’cause I do not think we should drive. | 因为我觉得我们不该开车 | 
| [28:39] | No, we don’t have to drive. | 不用 我们不开车 | 
| [28:41] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [28:55] | Ah, this is insane. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [28:56] | Are we actually gonna take the subway in L.A., | 我们不是真要在洛杉矶搭地铁吧 | 
| [28:58] | or am I just stoned? | 还是这是我嗑药之后的幻觉 | 
| [29:00] | We are actually gonna take the subway in L.A. | 我们真的要在洛杉矶搭地铁 | 
| [29:03] | and you’re stoned. | 而且你的确嗨了 | 
| [29:08] | Isn’t it crazy that the subway is, like, underground? | 在地下建地铁 你不觉得很疯狂吗 | 
| [29:13] | Sure, I guess. | 我想是的 | 
| [29:15] | People tunneled this out of, like, dirt. | 人们要把地下的土都挖出来 | 
| [29:18] | Can you even imagine how much shoveling that took? | 你能想象要挖多少铁锹吗 | 
| [29:20] | Well, no, they probably could have blasted it, too. | 不 他们可能也用了炸药 | 
| [29:22] | But whatever. Either way, it took a lot of time. | 管它呢 不管哪种方法都很费时 | 
| [29:26] | Sorry, am I yelling? | 抱歉 我太大声了吗 | 
| [29:41] | What are you waiting for? Come on! | 还等什么 快 | 
| [29:42] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 | 
| [29:46] | Okay, give me more. Come on. | 再来 加油 | 
| [29:48] | Think “King o’ the Sea”! | 想想《海之王》 | 
| [29:51] | Think Splash. | 想想《美人鱼》 | 
| [29:54] | Yes, ye… No, no! | 对 不对 不对 | 
| [29:56] | Never mind. Just flex something. | 没关系 肌肉再收缩一点 | 
| [30:03] | You know why you’re August, don’t you? | 你知道你为什么是八月先生吗 | 
| [30:05] | Um, because more people drown in August | 因为和其他月相比 | 
| [30:08] | than other months? | 八月溺死的人更多吗 | 
| [30:09] | ‘Cause August is the hottest month of the year. | 因为八月是最热的一个月 | 
| [30:16] | And you’re pretty hot. | 你很性感[性感和热是一个词] | 
| [30:19] | Oh, well, I mean, you’re hot, too, so… | 我的意思是 你也很性感 所以 | 
| [30:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:24] | Sorry to interrupt this meeting of the Algonquin Roundtable, | 很抱歉打断你们调情了 | 
| [30:26] | but we have a bit of a technical glitch here. | 但我们出了点技术问题 | 
| [30:29] | Yeah, I’m sure you can figure it out, Silver. | 我相信你能搞定 小银 | 
| [30:31] | No, no, I can’t. | 不 不 我不行 | 
| [30:33] | Mr. July spilled his body oil all over your computer, | 七月先生把身体护肤油倒到你的电脑上了 | 
| [30:35] | and now it is totally fried. | 现在电脑热得像掉进了油锅里 | 
| [30:37] | No! The pictures are on there! | 不 照片还在里面呢 | 
| [30:39] | They’re gone. | 都没了 | 
| [30:40] | Oh, my God, no, no, no, no! | 天呐 不 不 不 | 
| [30:42] | I need those pictures for my calendar shoot | 这些照片要用在我的日历 | 
| [30:44] | and my CU application! | 和加州大学的申请上 | 
| [30:45] | And you know, there’s those thirsty African people! | 还有那些缺水的非洲人 | 
| [30:47] | I know. I’m sorry. Naomi, look… | 我知道 对不起 娜欧米 | 
| [30:49] | Okay, we need someone to fix this ASAP. | 我们需要有人马上处理这事 | 
| [30:53] | Which one of you knows the most about computers? | 你们当中谁最懂电脑 | 
| [30:58] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [30:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [31:03] | So where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪 | 
| [31:06] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 | 
| [31:07] | Just prepare yourself for an amazing shock. | 准备好接受巨大的震撼吧 | 
| [31:11] | Okay, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 和你说实话吧 | 
| [31:13] | I’m just feeling a little paranoid right now. | 我这会儿觉得有点多心 | 
| [31:18] | Like maybe I shouldn’t have | 也许我不该 | 
| [31:20] | followed some random guy that I met | 跟一个在本质就是毒品店里遇到的 | 
| [31:21] | at what was essentially a drug deal | 来路不明的家伙 | 
| [31:23] | into the middle of nowhere, | 一起去不知道什么地方 | 
| [31:25] | and probably also shouldn’t be telling him what I’m thinking. | 也许我更不该告诉他我的想法 | 
| [31:28] | It’s okay. I’m not some random guy. | 没事 我不是来路不明的家伙 | 
| [31:31] | My name is Raj. | 我叫罗杰 | 
| [31:33] | I’m a freshman at UCLA, | 加州大学洛杉矶分校的新生 | 
| [31:35] | and I’m an okay guy. | 我是个不错的人 | 
| [31:38] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吧 -好吧 | 
| [31:40] | I’m Ivy. | 我叫艾薇 | 
| [31:42] | Hi, Ivy. | 你好 艾薇 | 
| [31:44] | Hi, Raj. | 你好 罗杰 | 
| [31:47] | Now, if we all do it, | 如果我们都这么说 | 
| [31:49] | it’ll catch on. | 这种说法就能流行起来了 | 
| [31:50] | I don’t know, man. | 不知道 老兄 | 
| [31:51] | What is so hard about saying “2011”? | 说2011有那么难吗 | 
| [31:53] | Dude, “20-11” sounds so much better. | 老兄 20-11更好听 | 
| [31:55] | We all have to commit if it’s gonna work. | 如果这样有用 我们就会都这么说了 | 
| [31:56] | Are you in, Teddy? | 同意吗 泰迪 | 
| [31:57] | Sure, wh-whatever. | 当然 怎么说都无所谓的 | 
| [31:58] | You sure you know where we’re going? | 你们确实知道我们要去哪儿吗 | 
| [32:00] | Yep, totally. | 当然了 | 
| [32:02] | Here we are. | 到了 | 
| [32:03] | Oh, what? No, y-you guys, you don’t have to do this. | 什么 不 你 你们不用这样做 | 
| [32:06] | Sure, we do. Come on. | 我们当然要做 来吧 | 
| [32:08] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 | 
| [32:39] | Hey, this is cool. | 这里太棒了 | 
| [32:42] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I like the lights. | 是啊 我喜欢这儿的灯光 | 
| [32:46] | Do all these clubs have such great lights? | 这类的俱乐部都有这么棒的灯光吗 | 
| [32:49] | I don’t know, ’cause I’ve never been | 不知道 因为我从来 | 
| [32:50] | to a club like this before. | 没到过这样的俱乐部 | 
| [32:53] | Hey, so, uh, what’s a bear, again? | 再问一次 熊是什么意思 | 
| [32:55] | Is it a guy who’s big and scary? | 是指块头大 样子吓人的家伙吗 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t, I don’t think so. | 我 我想不是 | 
| [33:02] | A lot of shirtless guys here. | 这里很多半裸男啊 | 
| [33:04] | What about this one? Do-Do you think he’s hot? | 这个怎样 你觉得他性感吗 | 
| [33:09] | – I… – Hey. | -我 -嗨 | 
| [33:12] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [33:14] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 | 
| [33:16] | Liam, Liam. | 利亚姆 利亚姆 | 
| [33:17] | Hey, buddy, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你要干嘛 | 
| [33:18] | Bro, hey. | 兄弟 | 
| [33:20] | Guess not. | 我猜 答案是不行 | 
| [33:22] | Recovering alcoholic. | 他是在酗酒治疗的恢复阶段吗 | 
| [33:31] | Hey, Raj. | 罗杰 | 
| [33:33] | Yes, Ivy? | 怎么啦 艾薇 | 
| [33:34] | Okay, I don’t think you’re creepy. | 我不认为你很奇怪 | 
| [33:35] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢 对我来说这很重要 | 
| [33:37] | But I do think | 但是我觉得 | 
| [33:39] | you’re a lot more stoned than I am, | 你嗑药磕得比我多 | 
| [33:41] | because this isn’t exactly amazing. | 因为这没有什么能让人惊奇的 | 
| [33:42] | Well, you’ve got to be patient. | 你要有耐心 | 
| [33:44] | Yeah. | 是呀 | 
| [33:46] | You know, I should probably be going pretty soon. | 我马上就要走了 | 
| [33:48] | I mean, this is fun and everything, | 这是挺有意思的 | 
| [33:50] | but a little lame. | 但是有点无聊 | 
| [33:54] | Oh, okay, here we go. | 好吧 来了 | 
| [33:56] | Look up, Ivy. | 艾薇 看上面 | 
| [34:09] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [34:09] | – That was… – Lame? | -那真是 -无聊吗 | 
| [34:12] | – No, that was amazing. – I told you. | – 不 太令人吃惊了 -我说过的 | 
| [34:14] | You were right. Come on, let’s do it again. | 你是对的 来吧 我们再做一次 | 
| [34:21] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 | 
| [34:22] | – In three… – Three… | -数三下 -三 | 
| [34:23] | – Two… – Two… | -二 -二 | 
| [34:25] | – One! – One! | -一 -一 | 
| [34:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:44] | Yeah. I’m sorry, man. | 是的 对不起 | 
| [34:45] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [34:49] | I guess I’m not comfortable with the whole gay thing yet. | 我只是还没适应你是同性恋的事 | 
| [34:52] | Yeah, well, neither am I. | 我也一样 | 
| [34:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:59] | I’m not great. | 不是很好 | 
| [35:01] | But I’m better than I was before when everything was a secret. | 但是比以前瞒着这件事情时好多了 | 
| [35:04] | Yeah, it must have been rough. | 那时肯定很不容易 | 
| [35:12] | I-I guess… the thing is, | 我觉得 问题是 | 
| [35:15] | I felt like I knew you before, but, you know, clearly I didn’t. | 以前我以为我了解你 但显然不是这样 | 
| [35:19] | Look, I’m still the same person. | 我还是原来的我 | 
| [35:21] | And so am I. | 我也一样 | 
| [35:23] | I just don’t know how to… act around you. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 | 
| [35:29] | I mean, I’m definitely not going to start acting like those guys. | 我绝对不会像那那些人一样 | 
| [35:33] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 | 
| [35:36] | You know, this really isn’t my scene either. | 我对这些也不感兴趣 | 
| [35:38] | So what’s your scene? | 那你喜欢怎么样的 | 
| [35:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:44] | I don’t know where I belong anymore. | 我已经不知道自己属于哪里 | 
| [35:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [35:47] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会找到答案的 | 
| [35:57] | Let’s get out of here and grab a burger or something. | 我们走吧 去吃个汉堡什么的 | 
| [35:59] | Yes, please. | 是的 太好了 | 
| [36:01] | Should we tell the guys? | 要叫上他们吗 | 
| [36:09] | Nah. They look like they’re having fun. | 不用了 他们玩得很尽兴 | 
| [36:10] | Navid’s got some moves, huh? | 纳维会的还不少 | 
| [36:12] | Yeah, who knew, huh? | 是呀 谁知道呢 | 
| [36:17] | Thank you so much for coming over. | 谢谢你这么快就赶过来了 | 
| [36:19] | – I really appreciate it. – It’s okay. | -真的很感激 -没事 | 
| [36:21] | I’m tivoing the Torchwood marathon. | 我正在录制《火炬木小组》的连播 | 
| [36:24] | So can you find my pictures? | 你可以找到我的照片吗 | 
| [36:25] | Because if you can’t, I do not know what I’m going to do. | 如果不能的话 我都不知道要怎么办 | 
| [36:27] | I can’t join the chess club. A– it’s too nerdy, | 我不能参加象棋社 第一 太书呆子气了 | 
| [36:30] | and B– I have no idea how to play chess. | 第二 我不知道怎么下棋 | 
| [36:32] | Well, I hate to tell you this, | 我很抱歉地告诉你 | 
| [36:33] | but your computer really is fried. | 你的电脑挂了 | 
| [36:36] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:38] | Well, Naomi, please calm down. | 娜欧米 别激动 | 
| [36:41] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [36:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [36:44] | I’m finding your pictures. | 我要找到你的照片 | 
| [36:46] | On your computer? | 在你的电脑上吗 | 
| [36:48] | Yeah. Go ahead and log in. | 是的 登陆吧 | 
| [36:50] | But I… | 但是 | 
| [37:04] | Oh, my pictures! | 是我的照片 | 
| [37:06] | I installed Live Mesh | 上次我在你电脑上 | 
| [37:07] | the last time I was on your computer. | 装了文档同步工具 | 
| [37:09] | I couldn’t believe you had no backup system. | 真不敢相信 你竟然没有备用系统 | 
| [37:11] | That’s like walking around with no underwear. | 那就像没穿内衣就到处走 | 
| [37:12] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么了 | 
| [37:16] | Well, now all your work automatically backs up to the Internet. | 现在你的所有作品都会自动备份到互联网上 | 
| [37:19] | Oh, my God, thank you! Thank you! | 天呐 谢谢你 谢谢你 | 
| [37:22] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [37:26] | Uh, anyway, thank you for your help. | 不管怎样 谢谢你的帮助 | 
| [37:29] | Um, you can bring my laptop to chem class. | 化学课的时候 把我的电脑带过去就行了 | 
| [37:33] | Good luck with your photo shoot. | 祝你的照片拍摄顺利 | 
| [37:40] | Hey, Naomi, | 娜欧米 | 
| [37:42] | what were you saying about me being hot? | 你是怎么说我很性感的 | 
| [37:44] | I was, uh… | 我是 | 
| [37:46] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [37:47] | Hold that thought. | 保持状态 | 
| [37:50] | What thought? | 什么状态 | 
| [38:02] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我没有办法不想着你 | 
| [38:06] | You better not say anything about this to anyone. | 你最好不要对任何人说起这个 | 
| [38:17] | I’m sorry, Naomi. | 对不起 娜欧米 | 
| [38:19] | I’m flattered, | 我受宠若惊 | 
| [38:20] | but… | 但是 | 
| [38:22] | you’re just not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 | 
| [38:31] | But… I’m everyone’s type. | 但是 所有人都喜欢我 | 
| [38:35] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [38:36] | Suspended | 在高三 | 
| [38:37] | – your senior year. – I know. | -被停学 -我知道 | 
| [38:40] | It’s only three days. | 只有三天 | 
| [38:42] | How do you think colleges are going to respond to this? | 你觉得大学会怎么看待这件事 | 
| [38:45] | I don’t know, not well. | 不知道 会不太好吧 | 
| [38:46] | Yeah, not well is right. | 是的 不太好 | 
| [38:49] | I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 | 
| [38:50] | Why would you do something like this? | 你为什么会做这种事 | 
| [38:52] | Mom, it’s not my fault. | 妈妈 这不是我的错 | 
| [38:54] | Emily just… | 艾米丽 | 
| [38:54] | Emily what? | 艾米丽怎么样 | 
| [38:58] | Emily what? | 艾米丽怎么样 | 
| [39:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [39:09] | Emily nothing. | 艾米丽没怎么样 | 
| [39:11] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [39:31] | Hello? | 谁呢 | 
| [39:32] | Hey, Liam, it’s me. | 利亚姆 是我 | 
| [39:35] | Emily? | 艾米丽 | 
| [39:36] | Yeah. Sorry for coming over without notice, | 对不起 没跟你说就擅自过来 | 
| [39:39] | but I just couldn’t bear to go home and face Annie. | 但是我不能回去面对安妮 | 
| [39:42] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:46] | I was hoping I could spend the night. | 我希望可以在你这过夜 | 
| [39:58] | So, congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [39:59] | Yeah, kudos, Adrianna. | 是的 不错 阿德里安娜 | 
| [40:01] | We’re going to the studios. | 我们会把这拿到工作室去 | 
| [40:03] | I’m so excited, | 太让人激动了 | 
| [40:04] | I can’t even tell you. | 我没法表达出的我激动之情 | 
| [40:05] | Okay, what we’re going to show you here today | 今天我们要给你看的是 | 
| [40:06] | is the pilot presentation, all right? | 试播片的展示 | 
| [40:08] | It’s basically a short version of the pilot, | 基本上 是试播片的小版本 | 
| [40:10] | with the credit sequence. | 就是片头演员字幕顺序 | 
| [40:11] | It’ll give the studios a flavor of what we’re going for. | 这可以让工作室知道我们的风格 | 
| [40:14] | We’re thinking The Hills meets The Kardashians. | 我们要的是劳伦·康德拉和卡戴珊的混合版 | 
| [40:17] | Meets something sexier | 更加性感 | 
| [40:18] | – and crazier. – Ooh, I love it. | -更加疯狂 -我喜欢 | 
| [40:20] | And thanks for the footage you sent us of your friends | 谢谢你发给我们你朋友的镜头 | 
| [40:22] | for the credit sequence. | 用来做片头字幕 | 
| [40:23] | It works great. | 效果很好 | 
| [40:24] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 | 
| [40:25] | All right, without further ado, | 好了 言归正传 | 
| [40:27] | the Untitled Adrianna Tate-Duncan Project. | 《未命名的阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯计划》 | 
| [40:50] | Oh, my gosh, this is so amazing. | 天呐 这太棒了 | 
| [40:58] | Wait, stop. | 等下 停 | 
| [41:01] | Can we zoom in on Silver? | 可以放大西福尔的照片吗 | 
| [41:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |