时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Screw my spiritual journey! | 去你的精神之路 |
[00:04] | I want my money back! | 把我的钱还给我 |
[00:05] | Oh, I’m sorry, Naomi, | 娜欧米 很抱歉 |
[00:07] | but you already signed the deed to my foundation– | 你已经签了合约了 钱已经到我名下了 |
[00:09] | like it or not, that land is mine. | 不管你乐不乐意 地产是我的了 |
[00:11] | Emily told me she saw you guys making out on the back porch, | 艾米丽告诉我说她看到你们俩在后廊亲热 |
[00:14] | right before my big audition… | 于是她就在我试镜前告诉了我 |
[00:15] | which I then proceeded to screw up royally! | 接着我就演砸了 |
[00:17] | Well, I just wanted to tell you, | 我是想告诉你 |
[00:18] | I am so glad I took a chance on you. | 我很高兴让你来参加试镜 |
[00:20] | – You got the part! – Are you serious? | -你被选中了 -真的吗 |
[00:22] | I trusted you. I don’t think I can see you anymore. | 我信任你 我想我们不会再见面了 |
[00:26] | Don’t you get it? That girl Kaitlyn is a junior; | 你还没明白吗 这女孩凯特琳才上高三 |
[00:29] | which means my dad put an underage girl in his movie. | 这意味着我爸让一个未成年少女拍了A片 |
[00:32] | You’re not getting your daughter back, are you? | 你不准备把女儿找回来了 对吧 |
[00:34] | I can’t be a mother. | 我当不了妈妈 |
[00:35] | But I can totally be a reality star! | 但是我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星 |
[00:38] | Stop. | 停下 |
[00:41] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[00:42] | I can’t keep running around behind her back with you. | 我不能跟你这样背着她搞地下情 |
[00:45] | I-I don’t love you. No. | 我不爱你了 真的 |
[00:47] | – Not anymore. – He’s cheating on me. | -不再爱你了 -他背叛了我 |
[00:49] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[00:50] | Because I found this in his room. | 我在他房间里发现了这个 |
[01:02] | I just can’t get over the fact that Navid was cheating on me. | 我真的接受不了 纳维居然背叛了我 |
[01:04] | Mmm. Men are pigs. | 男人都是禽兽 |
[01:06] | Yeah…. I guess. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[01:08] | But I am surprised about Navid. | 但纳维干这事让我着实吃惊 |
[01:10] | I know! He was always so faithful, and so loyal. | 我明白 他一向忠诚 对我死心塌地 |
[01:14] | No, I’m surprised that he could even get a side piece. | 不是 我吃惊的是他居然还能找到情人 |
[01:17] | But, yeah, | 不过确实 |
[01:18] | that he was faithful and loyal and all that. | 他是挺忠诚 死心塌地什么的 |
[01:20] | I blame the slut who seduced him. | 都怪那个勾引他的荡妇 |
[01:23] | I wonder who she is. | 真想知道她是谁 |
[01:26] | Okay, okay, | 好了 行了 |
[01:27] | let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先别这么早下结论嘛 |
[01:29] | I mean, Ade, you’re right. | 艾德 你说得没错 |
[01:31] | It doesn’t sound like Navid. | 这确实不像纳维的作风 |
[01:32] | He’s… he’s not the type. | 他 他不是那种人 |
[01:33] | He’s loyal and faithful, and he wouldn’t… | 他忠诚 死心塌地 不可能会 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but I found another girl’s earring in his bedroom. | 但我在他卧室找到了其他女生的耳环啊 |
[01:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:40] | But that’s… that is just circumstantial evidence. | 这 不是什么直接证据 |
[01:42] | It could be anyone’s. | 是谁的都有可能啊 |
[01:43] | It could be… like, his sister’s! | 可能是 比如 他姐姐的 |
[01:44] | He’s got, like, 18 sisters, you know? | 他有差不多 十八个姐姐来着 |
[01:46] | It could be one of theirs. I’m sure of it. | 可能是她们的呢 我敢肯定 |
[01:48] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 对 可能是吧 |
[01:50] | Cut! Oh, | 卡 |
[01:52] | that is just great, girls. Really, really good. | 表现太精彩了 美女们 太精彩了 |
[01:54] | We had a little bit of a lighting issue. | 灯光有点问题 |
[01:55] | We’re going to clean that up. But this is fantastic. | 我们会再做处理的 不过太精彩了 |
[01:57] | Terrific. Really good energy. | 很好很到位 |
[02:00] | Can you believe this? | 你们敢相信吗 |
[02:02] | We’re going to be on TV. | 咱们要上电视了 |
[02:03] | Hell, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[02:04] | – Oh, not too much blush. – Okay. | -别刷太多腮红 -行了 |
[02:06] | Uh, I don’t know if I’m really…uh, up for this. | 我不确定自己是不是 想参与进来 |
[02:08] | I’m not a reality show type person. | 真人秀不太是我的风格 |
[02:10] | Silver! No! You have to. | 小银 不行 你不能走 |
[02:11] | Giles said that I need a posse for the pilot. | 贾尔斯说首播集里必须有几个跟班 |
[02:13] | I am your posse. | 我就是你的跟班啊 |
[02:15] | Or you could be mine. | 你是我的也行 |
[02:16] | Okay, does it seem | 这是不是有点 |
[02:17] | a little uncool that we’re trashing Navid like this, | 太卑劣了 把纳维贬成这样 |
[02:19] | if it’s going to be on national TV? | 这可是要在全国播出的 |
[02:21] | Um… no. | 不会啊 |
[02:23] | Navid deserves it. | 是纳维活该 |
[02:24] | Even if he didn’t cheat on her, he dumped her. | 就算他没背叛她 他终归把她甩了 |
[02:26] | Okay, we’re ready to go again. | 好了 可以再来一次了 |
[02:28] | Adrianna, great energy. | 阿德里安娜 很有张力 |
[02:29] | All right? Naomi… camera loves you. | 娜欧米 镜头感非常好 |
[02:31] | – The feeling is mutual. – All right, | -我最爱出镜了 -好 |
[02:33] | Silver, babe, tiny note. | 小银 宝贝 给个小建议 |
[02:34] | Try not to look like you’re being tortured, yeah? | 不要看起来这么纠结 好吗 |
[02:36] | Oh! Yeah, okay. | 好 没问题 |
[02:38] | So, let’s take it again from the top. And… Action! | 好 那咱们重录一次 准备 开始 |
[02:41] | I just can’t believe Navid was cheating on me. | 真不敢相信 纳维居然背叛了我 |
[02:48] | Thanks again for breakfast, Mom. | 再次感谢你的早餐 妈妈 |
[02:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:50] | We should do this more. | 我们应该常这样的 |
[02:51] | Here you go, Mrs. Shirazi. | 请核对一下 谢拉兹夫人 |
[02:54] | – Thank you. – Shirazi. | -谢谢 -谢拉兹 |
[02:55] | You related to that kiddie-porn guy? | 你跟那个找未成年人拍黄片的人有关系吗 |
[02:59] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[03:00] | Uh, no relation. | 毫无瓜葛 |
[03:11] | Of course, Alexander the Great was the most controversial | 当然 亚历山大大帝曾是最具争议的 |
[03:14] | of the Macedon kings and he remains so today. | 马其顿国王 现在依然如此 |
[03:17] | The Greeks in Alexander’s time, | 亚历山大时期的希腊人 |
[03:19] | they did not think about sexual orientation the way we do now. | 与现在人对性取向的看法大相径庭 |
[03:22] | Looks like Teddy was born in the wrong era. | 泰迪真是生错了时代 |
[03:25] | No talking. Now… | 不要说话 下面 |
[03:27] | When Alexander lost Hephaestion, | 当亚历山大失去了赫菲斯提恩 |
[03:30] | he was overcome with grief… | 他悲痛欲绝 |
[03:32] | The last thing I did? | 我做的最后一件事吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, darling, it was so far off Broadway. | 亲爱的 那离百老汇太遥远了 |
[03:36] | It was in Newark. | 是在纽沃克 |
[03:38] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[03:39] | Sure. And by the way, everyone, | 没事 还有顺便向大家介绍一下 |
[03:41] | I’m Annie, the intern at the Abbott Playhouse. | 我是安妮 雅培剧院的实习生 |
[03:44] | So if you need anything at all, please just let me know. | 如果各位有任何需要 但说无妨 |
[03:45] | I’ll be at your beck and call. | 我随叫随到 |
[03:47] | Hi, guys! | 大家好啊 |
[03:48] | – Hey! – Here you go. | -你好 -给你 |
[03:49] | Oh, thanks, Annie. | 谢谢安妮 |
[03:50] | Here. | 来一下 |
[03:52] | I really appreciate | 我真的很欣赏 |
[03:54] | the good attitude you’ve had about everything. | 你对所有事情的态度和热情 |
[03:56] | Mm! I know how much | 我知道你有多想 |
[03:57] | you wanted a part in the play. | 参加这次表演 |
[03:59] | Oh, please. I’m just happy | 别这么说 能去试镜 |
[04:00] | I got an audition. I knew it was a long shot. | 我就很满足了 我知道自己机会渺茫的 |
[04:02] | Okay, people, we’ll begin the read-through shortly. | 好了各位 通读马上开始 |
[04:05] | We are just waiting on one more actress. | 还缺最后一名演员没到 |
[04:06] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:07] | And here she is, right on cue. | 她来了 来得正好 |
[04:09] | Everyone, this is Emily Bradford. | 各位 这位是艾米丽·布拉弗德 |
[04:11] | She will be our Cecily. | 剧中塞西莉的扮演者 |
[04:18] | Welcome, darling! | 欢迎你 亲爱的 |
[04:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:25] | I’m so excited! | 我好兴奋 |
[04:45] | It was unbelievable, Mom, | 真难以置信 妈妈 |
[04:47] | The way that she was just prancing around the theater | 她在剧院里欢蹦乱跳的 |
[04:49] | like she owned the place. | 就跟在自己家一样 |
[04:51] | She’s such a snake and a phony! | 她真是奸诈无耻 |
[04:53] | I don’t get it! How did this happen?! | 我就想不通了 事情怎么会变成这样 |
[04:56] | Annie, try to calm down. | 安妮 冷静一点 |
[04:57] | But she went behind my back and she stole the part! | 可她背地里抢了我的角色 |
[05:00] | I knew that I couldn’t trust her. | 我就知道不能相信她的 |
[05:01] | – I knew it! – Emily. | -我就知道 -艾米丽 |
[05:05] | Annie, I am so sorry. | 安妮 真对不起 |
[05:07] | I knew I shouldn’t have gone out with the cast last night. | 我就知道昨晚不该跟剧组成员一起出去的 |
[05:10] | I should have come right home and just talked to you. | 我应该直接回家 跟你谈谈 |
[05:12] | You know what, Emily, | 艾米丽 我告诉你 |
[05:14] | I really don’t want to hear it. | 我一个字都不想听 |
[05:15] | No, I swear I did not mean for this to happen. | 我发誓 我不是故意的 |
[05:17] | When you left the audition, the director assumed | 你试镜结束离开后 |
[05:20] | I was there to audition, too, | 导演以为我也是来试镜的 |
[05:21] | and I just figured, you know, what the heck? | 然后我就想 试试又何妨 |
[05:23] | It’d be a good experience, right? | 会是很棒的经历 不是吗 |
[05:25] | I-I never dreamed that I would actually get it. | 我做梦也想不到 我会得到这个角色 |
[05:28] | – Yeah, right. – Annie, hear her out. | -是这样 对 -安妮 听她说完 |
[05:31] | Emily, don’t you think you should’ve told her? | 艾米丽 你不觉得你应该告诉她吗 |
[05:33] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[05:35] | I knew how bad she wanted the part, | 我知道 她多想得到这个角色 |
[05:36] | and… I didn’t know how. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[05:40] | I’m so sorry, Annie. | 安妮 对不起 |
[05:43] | Look, if it’s that upsetting to you, | 如果这会让你不开心的话 |
[05:44] | then I just, you know, i won’t take the part; I’ll quit. | 我不会接受这个角色的 我会拒绝的 |
[05:47] | Good. Quit. | 好啊 拒绝啊 |
[05:48] | Annie, you don’t mean that. | 安妮 你说这话不是真心的 |
[05:51] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[05:51] | You know what? I don’t care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 |
[05:53] | Do what you want. | 你想怎么样就怎么样吧 |
[06:03] | Once we’ve determined the alkalinity of the soil, | 我们一旦确定了土壤的碱度 |
[06:06] | we can then begin to form | 我们就可以开始 |
[06:08] | a hypothesis about the local geology. | 对当地的地质情况提出假设 |
[06:10] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[06:12] | Let’s get to it, people. | 大家开始吧 |
[06:15] | I’m Max. We’re lab partners. | 我叫麦克斯 我们是实验搭档 |
[06:16] | Mm. Lucky for me. | 真幸运 |
[06:19] | Are you going to put on your lab goggles? | 你要戴实验护目镜吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah, right. | 哦 对 |
[06:22] | They’re gnarly. I’m not wearing them. | 这些太粗糙了 我不戴 |
[06:25] | Why do I always get stuck with the airheads? | 我怎么总是搭上没脑的人 |
[06:28] | Where are your soil samples? | 你的土壤样本呢 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | Our homework last class was to collect soil samples | 我们上周的作业是 |
[06:34] | from various regions in Los Angeles. | 收集洛杉矶不同地区的土壤 |
[06:36] | Fine. I’ll bring some dirt in next class. | 好吧 我下节课会带些土过来的 |
[06:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:41] | Speaking. | 是我 |
[06:43] | No, not busy at all. Put him through. | 不忙 你让他说 |
[06:45] | You know, may… maybe you can go ahead | 你可以自己开始 |
[06:47] | and do your little experiment without me. | 做你的那些小实验 不用等我 |
[06:48] | Phil! Hi! | 菲尔 你好 |
[06:50] | Please tell me you’re calling with good news. | 请告诉我 你有好消息 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[06:54] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[06:57] | You’re the attorney, not me. | 我又不是律师 你才是律师 |
[06:58] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[07:00] | Guru Sona stole my money! | 索娜大师骗走了我的钱 |
[07:01] | She bought ten acres of land with my trust fund money. | 她用我的信托基金买了十英亩的土地 |
[07:04] | What do you mean “No legal grounds”? | 你说”没有法律依据”是什么意思 |
[07:07] | Okay, I’ll just bury you in the legal ground. | 好吧 那我就把你埋到合法的土地里去 |
[07:10] | How about that, Phil? I’ll sue you! | 你觉得怎么样 菲尔 我要告你 |
[07:13] | Speaking of ground… | 说到土地 |
[07:16] | we have an experiment to start here. | 我们有个实验要做 |
[07:18] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[07:21] | what’s your name again? | 你的名字是 |
[07:23] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[07:24] | Listen, Max. | 麦克斯 听着 |
[07:26] | I’m getting a migraine. | 我偏头痛 |
[07:27] | So I’m going to make a deal with you. | 我要跟你定个协议 |
[07:30] | I’m going to rest. | 我要休息一会 |
[07:31] | And you, uh, | 你呢 |
[07:33] | you do your little experiment just as quietly | 就自己做你的那个小实验 |
[07:34] | as you can, okay? | 尽量安静点 好吗 |
[07:44] | Oh, you should’ve seen my mom’s face. | 你应该看看我妈的脸 |
[07:47] | It crumpled like a tin can. | 皱得像个罐头似的 |
[07:49] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry man. That sucks. | 很抱歉 那可真糟糕 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I couldn’t get to sleep last night. | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[07:53] | But then, Dixon Wilson, | 但是 迪克森·威尔森 |
[07:55] | I had the genius idea | 我有了一个天才的想法 |
[07:57] | how to redeem the family name. | 来挽回家庭声誉 |
[07:58] | Change it? | 是改姓吗 |
[08:00] | No. | 不 |
[08:01] | Shirazi Entertainment 2.0. | 谢拉兹娱乐公司2.0版本 |
[08:06] | Dude, turn my dad’s studio | 把我爸爸的工作室 |
[08:08] | into a mainstream production facility. | 变成主流文化的生产地 |
[08:11] | – Yeah? – Yeah, dude, we have the space. | -是吗 -是呀 我们有场地 |
[08:13] | We have the equipment. | 我们有设备 |
[08:14] | Dude, we can shoot anything we want there. | 我们可以拍任何想拍的东西 |
[08:15] | And I bet we can rent it out for way cheaper | 我打赌我们可以把它租出去 |
[08:17] | than the big studios. | 价格比那些大工作室都要低 |
[08:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:19] | Sounds awesome, man. | 听起来挺炫的 |
[08:21] | I know, right? Well, I was thinking | 我就知道 我在想 |
[08:23] | you know, we’d start small, like, uh, | 我们可以从小的东西开始做 |
[08:25] | training films, local commercials, that kind of thing. | 像教学影片 本地广告这些东西 |
[08:27] | And I even put in a call to my orthodontist– | 我甚至打电话给我的牙齿矫正医生 |
[08:28] | you know, the guy that dresses up like a big molar. | 就是打扮得像个臼齿的那家伙 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | Now it’s starting to sound a little less awesome. | 现在听起来不太酷了 |
[08:38] | What about music videos, huh? | 拍音乐短片 怎么样 |
[08:39] | I mean, they shoot all the time, all over L.A., | 整个洛杉矶一直有人在拍 |
[08:42] | and a lot of them have to be super low-budget. | 很多人的预算资金都很少 |
[08:44] | Yeah, but I know my orthodontist, see? | 但是我只认识我的牙医 |
[08:45] | I don’t know anybody in the music business. | 我不认识音乐界的人 |
[08:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:54] | It was really cool of Ivy | 艾薇真好 |
[08:56] | to hook us up with her mom, man. | 帮我们联系她的妈妈 |
[09:01] | I’m Navid Shirazi. | 我是纳维·谢拉兹 |
[09:03] | I have an appointment with Laurel Cooper. | 我和罗瑞尔·库珀有预约的 |
[09:05] | Just have a seat. | 请坐一下 |
[09:06] | She’s just finishing up with Willow Smith. | 她就快和维罗·史密斯谈好了 |
[09:08] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[09:09] | Willow Smith. You… | 维罗·史密斯 |
[09:10] | – You know the song. – Big… big fan. | -你知道那首歌的 -我是超级粉丝 |
[09:17] | I’m here to see Chris Jackson. | 我来见克里斯·杰克逊 |
[09:18] | Dude, dude, you know who that is? | 哥们儿 你知道那是谁吗 |
[09:20] | – He’ll be with you in a minute. – Okay? | -请稍等 -好吧 |
[09:24] | That’s Vaughn Floyd, the music producer. | 那是沃恩·弗洛伊德 音乐制作人 |
[09:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:28] | You are so pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[09:30] | He’s worked with everybody. | 他跟很多人合作过 |
[09:31] | Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj… | 里尔·韦恩 尼基·米纳什 |
[09:35] | What, do you live in a cave? | 不是吧 你是山顶洞人吗 |
[09:35] | Dude, I spend a lot of time on the Blaze. | 我的大部分时间都花在火焰电视台里了 |
[09:37] | Uh… Young Jeezy? | 杨·吉兹呢 |
[09:39] | Nelly? | 尼力呢 |
[09:40] | Oh, yeah, Nelly. | 哦 尼力 |
[09:41] | Nelly, I heard of. | 尼力 我有听说 |
[09:42] | I should hope so. Yeah. | 希望如此 |
[09:46] | We should talk to him. | 我们得跟他说话 |
[09:47] | Wha… what are we supposed to say? | 我们应该说什么 |
[09:50] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 |
[09:52] | Yo! Cee Lo was so stoked, man. | 科罗太棒了 |
[09:55] | He said Shirazi Studios | 他说谢拉兹工作室 |
[09:57] | was the best place he’s ever worked, | 是他用过的最好的工作室 |
[09:59] | hands down. | 又容易定到 |
[10:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[10:01] | He said that? Really? | 他真这么说的 真的吗 |
[10:02] | Not that I’m surprised. | 这么说我也不意外 |
[10:07] | What’d he… what’d he say about the price? | 他觉得价格怎么样 |
[10:09] | Oh, it’s the lowest he’s ever seen, man. | 他说是他见过最便宜的 |
[10:11] | Seriously. | 真的吗 |
[10:14] | Vaughn Floyd?! | 沃恩·弗洛伊德吗 |
[10:16] | – Yeah? – Oh, uh, Dixon Wilson, man. | -我是 -我是迪克森·威尔森 |
[10:20] | – A big fan. – Thanks. | -我是你的超级粉丝 -谢谢 |
[10:21] | This is my associate, Navid. | 这是我的合伙人 纳维 |
[10:22] | Hi. Navid Shirazi. | 你好 我叫纳维·谢拉兹 |
[10:23] | Shirazi Studios. | 谢拉兹工作室 |
[10:25] | Like the porn? | 拍毛片的那个 |
[10:26] | No. Um… | 不是 |
[10:27] | No relation. | 和那个没关系 |
[10:28] | We run a legit, full-service, | 我们提供的是合法的制作室 |
[10:30] | top-quality production house. | 全方位服务 品质一流 |
[10:31] | Uh, 25,000 square feet of studio space. | 摄影棚占地二点五万平方英尺 |
[10:34] | And the best prices in town. | 提供全城最优惠价格 |
[10:37] | All right, well, you got any openings this week? | 好的 你们这个星期有没有空期 |
[10:38] | Uh, this week? Well… | 这个礼拜吗 |
[10:41] | to tell you the truth… | 老实讲 |
[10:42] | Actually, we just had…a cancellation, | 其实我们刚刚得知有人取消预定 |
[10:44] | so we’re completely available. | 所以肯定可以开拍 |
[10:45] | Ah, that’s right! | 对 就是这样 |
[10:47] | Well, I was shot a video with Nelly | 我上个礼拜刚和尼力在罗利 |
[10:49] | last week over at Raleigh. | 拍了一支录音带 |
[10:50] | But we need a place to shoot some pick-ups, | 但我们还要找个地方补拍 |
[10:52] | so, um, I’m thinking maybe I can use you. | 我想 用你们的也可以啊 |
[10:54] | Just give me a call. | 给我电话 |
[10:56] | Yeah, that’d be great. All right. | 好 太好了 说定了 |
[10:57] | – Thank you. – Hey, Vaughn. | -谢谢你 -你好 沃恩 |
[10:59] | They’re ready for you. | 他们准备好了在等你 |
[11:04] | – Later, Vaughn! – Nice meeting you! | -再见 沃恩 -很高兴见到你 |
[11:07] | Oh, dude! | 老兄 太好了 |
[11:13] | Hey, now we just have to… | 我现在只要搞清楚 |
[11:16] | figure out how to produce a music video. | 怎么拍音乐短片就可以了 |
[11:26] | Amy Mills? | 艾米·米尔斯 |
[11:27] | Here. | 到 |
[11:28] | Teddy Montgomery? | 泰迪·蒙哥马利 |
[11:32] | Anyone know where Teddy is? | 有谁知道泰迪在哪 |
[11:34] | Uh, he wasn’t in English Lit either. | 他英语文学课也没来 |
[11:44] | Wait, bear with me. | 等等 先听我说 |
[11:46] | So the Merlin is the same as a Steadicam, right? | 梅林就是摄影机稳定器的牌子咯 |
[11:50] | Okay, is there a way | 好的 那有没有可能 |
[11:52] | to have that to the studio by 4:00? | 四点前把那机子送到录影棚 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Thank you. Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 谢谢你 再见 |
[11:59] | I called in every favor I could with my dad’s friends. | 我给我能联系到的我爸朋友都打过电话了 |
[12:02] | And assuming they come through with the equipment, | 假设他们能提供设备 |
[12:03] | we might be okay. | 我们就搞得定 |
[12:05] | Dude, I cannot believe in a few short hours | 哥们 我真不敢相信再过几个小时 |
[12:08] | we’re going to be hanging out with Nelly. | 我们就要和尼力混一起了 |
[12:09] | We’re not going to be hanging, we’re going to be working. | 不是混 我们是工作 |
[12:10] | Have you ever heard his first album with the St. Lunatics? | 你听过他和圣勒朗提斯的首张专辑吗 |
[12:13] | Dude, it’s dope. | 超给力 |
[12:15] | You sure know a lot about Nelly. | 你还真是了解尼力啊 |
[12:17] | Dude grew up in Missouri. | 他在密苏里州长大 |
[12:19] | Started wearing his signature Band-Aid | 他异母兄弟斯帝·斯普德坐牢后 |
[12:21] | when his half brother City Spud got jailed. | 他就开始贴他的标志性创可贴了 |
[12:22] | What else? | 还有啥 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah, he loves candy corn. | 还有 他超爱玉米糖 |
[12:26] | Dude, we gotta have candy corn on set. | 我们要在片场备点玉米糖 |
[12:28] | Got to. | 必须的 |
[12:29] | Got to. | 必须的 |
[12:31] | Candy corn? | 玉米糖 |
[12:32] | Uh, sure, but, Dixon, I think the larger concern | 当然可以 可是迪克森 我觉得我们 |
[12:35] | is that we don’t have all the camera equipment. | 更要关心的是咱到现在都还没搞齐摄影器材 |
[12:38] | We’ll get it. | 我们会有的 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, it’s totally a sport. | 天啊 这真是高水平运动项目 |
[12:45] | I would like to see a football player do the splits | 我倒要看看橄榄球员在叠罗汉顶上 |
[12:47] | on top of a human pyramid. | 怎么做劈腿动作 |
[12:48] | They should cheer for you. | 他们给你们做拉拉队还差不多 |
[12:50] | Yeah, totally! | 是啊 当然 |
[12:53] | Hey, do you think maybe I could borrow your bullhorn? | 我可以借用一下你的扩音器吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah. You know what? Sure. | 恩 当然可以 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | Go Wildcats! Whoo! | 野猫加油 |
[13:04] | – Go Wildcats! – Thanks. | -野猫加油 -谢啦 |
[13:18] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[13:19] | – What are you doing? – No, what are you doing? | -你搞什么 -你才搞什么 |
[13:22] | You promised you’d have the soil samples for our project. | 你答应我你会准备我们实验的土壤样品的 |
[13:24] | You didn’t show up in lab. | 结果你没来实验室 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. I was busy dealing with something important. | 对不起 我在忙很重要的事 |
[13:29] | Look, I have a perfect GPA, Naomi. | 娜欧米 我绩点满分 |
[13:33] | And I know, you probably don’t know what that means. | 也许你连绩点是什么意思都不懂 |
[13:34] | So let me tell you. | 你给我听好了 |
[13:35] | It means my chance to go to MIT. | 这就是说我有机会进麻省理工 |
[13:38] | And if we fail this project, | 如果这次实验我们挂了 |
[13:39] | I will no longer have a perfect GPA, | 我绩点就满不了了 |
[13:40] | and I will be pissed as hell. | 我会气疯掉的 |
[13:42] | Okay, it’s a science presentation, right? | 好的 不就是个科学报告嘛 |
[13:44] | You’re good at science, | 你擅长科学 |
[13:46] | I’m good at presentations. | 我擅长演讲 |
[13:47] | So you do the stuff with the dirt, | 你就负责和那些泥土有关的 |
[13:48] | and I will show up and give the whole thing a little pizzazz. | 我就负责画龙点睛 |
[13:50] | You want me to do your work. | 你想我帮你做功课 |
[13:52] | If it’s going to keep you | 如果这样你能 |
[13:53] | from being pissed as hell. | 不气疯的话 |
[13:54] | That’s cheating. I don’t cheat. | 这是作弊 我才不作弊 |
[13:56] | Fine. I’m busy today. | 随便你 我今天很忙 |
[13:58] | The dirt will have to wait. | 让土等着吧 |
[13:59] | The dirt cannot wait. | 土等不了 |
[14:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[14:03] | I’m getting in your car. | 我在上车啊 |
[14:04] | We’re going to go get soil samples. | 我们一起去采集土壤样本 |
[14:06] | – No, we are not. – Yes, we are. | -才不去 -就要去 |
[14:11] | Are you seriously not going to get out of my car? | 你是真的不打算下车了吗 |
[14:13] | I am seriously not going to get out of your car. | 我是真的不打算下车了 |
[14:17] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[14:19] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[14:22] | It moves. | 这个会动 |
[14:30] | – Zip. – Zap. | -啊哟 -啊喂 |
[14:32] | – Zip. – Zap. | -啊哟 -啊喂 |
[14:34] | – Zap. – Zip. | -啊喂 -啊哟 |
[14:35] | And zippity-do-dah. | 啊哟喂 |
[14:37] | Excellent, everybody. Good job. | 很好 大家都做得很好 |
[14:39] | All right, everybody take five and then | 好的 休息五分钟 |
[14:41] | we’ll try a run-through of act one. | 等会我们过一遍第一幕 |
[14:45] | Nice work so far, Emily. | 艾米丽 你做得很好 |
[14:47] | – Impressive. – Really? | -非常棒 -真的吗 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | That means so much. | 你的表扬对我意义重大 |
[14:55] | Hi, Liam. | 嗨 利亚姆 |
[14:58] | Actually, I would love for you to come by. | 其实你能来我很高兴 |
[15:00] | No, now is great. | 没事 现在可以的 |
[15:01] | I’m about to go on break. | 我们要休息了 |
[15:03] | All right, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 一会见 |
[15:08] | You know, I could really go for some SnoYo right now. | 要不我们现在吃点Snoyo吧 |
[15:11] | Oh, girl, that sounds good. | 好主意 |
[15:13] | Curse you. I’m trying to lose this muffin top. | 去你的 人家正要减掉游泳圈呢 |
[15:16] | Oh, we need a treat, right? | 咱们得吃点好的犒劳下自己嘛 |
[15:17] | Hey, Annie, would you mind doing a SnoYo run? | 安妮 能不能去买趟Snoyo |
[15:20] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[15:21] | Watermelon’s my favorite. | 我爱吃西瓜味的 |
[15:23] | They don’t have it everywhere. | 不过不知道哪一家才有 |
[15:24] | – See what you can do. – Sure. | -你多去几家看看 -行 |
[15:33] | You realize we’ve passed plenty of great places to collect soil. | 我们刚经过的地方都能收集土壤样本的 |
[15:41] | Do you think you could drive this car? | 你能开车吗 |
[15:44] | Uh, I guess so. | 可以啊 |
[15:47] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[15:51] | What’s going on? | 你要干嘛 |
[15:53] | Welcome, everyone, to the groundbreaking ceremony | 欢迎大家来参加闪烁灵树 |
[15:56] | for the Shining Tree Wellness Center. | 身心健康中心的奠基典礼 |
[16:00] | What a glorious day. | 今天是个荣耀的日子 |
[16:02] | I would like to express my gratitude to all of you, | 在此我向大家表示感谢 |
[16:05] | and most of all thank you to the land itself. | 并将深深的谢意送给这片土地 |
[16:08] | Thank you, land, | 感谢土地 |
[16:10] | for welcoming us, | 接纳我们 |
[16:12] | and allowing us to create a sanctuary for travelers on the spiritual path. | 允许我们建造属于精神旅者的家园 |
[16:16] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[16:18] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[16:22] | Now let us all close our eyes | 请大家闭上双眼 |
[16:24] | and enjoy a moment of silence | 享受寂静的时刻 |
[16:26] | while we honor this special and sacred land. | 对这片神圣的土地表示敬意 |
[16:31] | Back away from the guru! | 离大师远点 |
[16:34] | Guru Sona is a fraud! | 索娜大师是大骗子 |
[16:36] | Back away from the guru. | 离大师远点 |
[16:39] | Stay behind me, Guru Sona. | 待在我身后 索娜大师 |
[16:41] | It’s okay, Warwick. | 没事的 沃里克 |
[16:42] | I can handle this. | 我能处理好 |
[16:45] | This woman is a fraud, everyone. | 大家听好 这个女人是骗子 |
[16:48] | She’s a cheater and a con artist and a liar. | 卑鄙的骗子 狗屁大师 |
[16:53] | My bikini waxer | 我的比基尼抹蜡工 |
[16:54] | is more spiritual than Guru Sona. | 都比索娜大师精神高尚 |
[16:57] | Naomi, my child, | 娜欧米 我的孩子 |
[16:58] | I sense that you’re hurting. | 我能感受到你的痛苦 |
[17:00] | Oh, well, I sense that you’re a phony. | 我也能感受到你是个骗子 |
[17:02] | And I’ll tell you what’s hurting… | 我来告诉你什么是痛苦 |
[17:04] | my bank account, | 是你偷走了我账户里的 |
[17:05] | after you stole $200,000 of my money! | 二十万美金 |
[17:09] | Screw you, Guru. | 去死吧 大师 |
[17:11] | Come on, say it with me. | 大家一起跟我说 |
[17:12] | Screw you, Guru. | 去死吧 大师 |
[17:14] | Screw… Screw you, Guru. | 去…死吧 大师 |
[17:18] | Everyone, let us not hate Naomi. | 大家听我说 不要恨娜欧米 |
[17:20] | Let us give her compassion | 对于这么一个迷失自我的同伴 |
[17:23] | as a fellow traveler who has lost her way. | 应该给予同情 |
[17:25] | Hey, are you a reporter? | 你是记者吗 |
[17:27] | From the Weekly. | 我是周报的记者 |
[17:29] | I have a story for you. | 有件事要让你知道 |
[17:30] | She conned me out of $200,000… | 她骗了我二十万美金 |
[17:32] | Yeah. I got the story already. | 我已经知道了 |
[17:34] | Rich trust fund kid realizes the world | 一个富有的年轻人 |
[17:35] | doesn’t revolve around her. | 发现自己并不是这个世界的主宰 |
[17:37] | Front page news definitely. | 肯定是头条新闻 |
[17:41] | Good-bye, Naomi. | 再见 娜欧米 |
[17:44] | Go in peace. | 要保持平和 |
[17:46] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[17:48] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[17:59] | – Naomi. – What? | -娜欧米 -干吗 |
[18:01] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[18:03] | You know what, I’m not really in the mood to look for soil samples, Max. | 我现在真没心情收集土样 麦克斯 |
[18:07] | – You’re… – What, an idiot? | -你… -怎么 想说我很蠢吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I know that already. Thank you very much. | 我知道 非常感谢你提醒我 |
[18:11] | I was going to say “Upset.” | 我是想说 你现在心情不好 |
[18:13] | Well, it doesn’t take a 2,400 IQ to figure that out, does it? | 这事就不用你这种高智商的人操心了 |
[18:17] | There’s no such thing as… | 这事 |
[18:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[18:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:22] | No, I’m not okay. | 不好 我很不好 |
[18:26] | I’m an airhead. | 我就是没脑子 |
[18:28] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[18:30] | Why? What happened? | 什么啊 |
[18:31] | Who was that creepy lady in white? | 那个穿白衣服的恐怖女人是谁啊 |
[18:33] | Ah… A con artist who tricked me into giving her | 一个骗了我几十万的 |
[18:37] | hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 狗屁大师 |
[18:39] | How? | 怎么搞的 |
[18:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:42] | ‘Cause I’m a lame idiot. | 因为我是个彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[18:44] | She made me think I was this “Chosen person.” | 她忽悠我说是”神选之女” |
[18:49] | She said that I was special. | 她说我很特别 |
[18:54] | Well, I wouldn’t expect a genius like you to understand. | 你这种书呆子是不会了解的 |
[18:59] | It’s like what Morpheus told Neo. | 就像孟菲斯对尼奥说的那样 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:02] | You know, in The Matrix? | 看过黑客帝国吗 |
[19:06] | The movie with the hideous pleather coats… I saw it. | 很多人穿着山寨皮衣的那部吗 我看过 |
[19:11] | we all want to feel important, you know? | 每个人都希望自己得到重视 |
[19:14] | Like we have some special significance. | 都觉得自己有过之处 |
[19:17] | So you are not lame. | 所以不要说自己愚蠢 |
[19:21] | You’re just human. | 这是人之常情 |
[19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | Oh, Athene cunicularia! | 快看 是穴鸮 |
[19:37] | Do you know what that was?! | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[19:40] | Are you nerding out all over our nice moment? | 如此美好的时刻你也要这么书呆子气吗 |
[19:42] | It’s a burrowing owl. | 它叫穴鸮 |
[19:43] | It’s an amateur ornithologist’s dream. | 能亲眼见到它是鸟类爱好者的梦想 |
[19:45] | It’s-it’s… | 这… 简直… |
[19:46] | Do you know how rare those are? | 你知道它们有多罕见吗 |
[19:48] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[19:49] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[19:51] | Aw, it’s gone. | 它飞走了 |
[19:53] | They’re fascinating. | 太美了 |
[19:55] | They…they live in burrows | 它们住在树洞里 |
[19:57] | and they’re small, but they have these really long legs. | 身形很小 但是腿很长 |
[19:59] | They’re kind of dorky looking, but cute, you know? | 看着很傻 但是很可爱的 |
[20:01] | Anyway, they’re a species of concern in California. | 在加州 它们属于受保护动物 |
[20:06] | You… you mean, like, they’re protected? | 你是说有人保护它们吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, by the Department of Fish and Game. | 对 加州渔猎委员会负责的 |
[20:12] | So if there’s owls… | 如果这里有猫头鹰 |
[20:14] | burrowing owls that live on this land… no one can build on it? | 穴鸮居住的话 就不允许盖房子了吧 |
[20:19] | In fact, no one could sell it. | 事实上 这块地是不能卖的 |
[20:21] | The state would have to cancel the land sale. | 国家会取消对这块土地的出售 |
[20:23] | Then I would get my money back. | 那我就能拿回我的钱了 |
[20:25] | Would this really work? | 真的可以吗 |
[20:27] | Sure, if we had some proof. | 当然 只要我们有证据的话 |
[20:29] | We’ve got to find that owl. | 我们得抓住那个猫头鹰 |
[20:39] | It’s just crazy, you know. | 怎么会这样 |
[20:41] | I mean, one point, Navid and I are going to get married | 我和纳维都准备要结婚了 |
[20:44] | and now we’re over. It’s insane. | 现在却分手了 太荒唐了吧 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Oh, my God, did I tell you about the nightmare I had last night? | 对了 我有没有跟你讲昨晚的噩梦 |
[20:50] | Um, yep, actually you-you did… | 你说过了 |
[20:51] | Navid and I were at prom, and everything was wonderful. | 我和纳维一起参加舞会 气氛很好 |
[20:54] | And we were just about to kiss. | 正在我们要亲吻的时候 |
[20:55] | And suddenly, it wasn’t Navid at all. | 突然 纳维不见了 |
[20:58] | It was Perez Hilton. | 他变成了佩雷斯·希尔顿[美国八卦天王] |
[20:59] | I screamed so loud, | 我大声尖叫 |
[21:01] | I’m surprised nobody called the police. | 却发现竟然没人报警 |
[21:02] | Okay, cut. | 好了 卡 |
[21:04] | – What’s wrong now? – Uh, what’s right? | -又有什么地方不对 -什么地方都不对 |
[21:06] | Ivy, sweetie, you can’t look into the camera. | 艾薇 亲爱的 你不能看着摄像机 |
[21:09] | Um, right, right, of course. | 是的 是的 当然 |
[21:11] | You know, the thing is, I just, I don’t watch a lot of reality shows, | 问题是 我没怎么看过真人秀 |
[21:14] | so, um, I don’t really know | 所以我不太清楚 |
[21:16] | how this works, right? | 真人秀是怎么回事 |
[21:18] | Actually, maybe I just shouldn’t be a part of it. | 也许我不应该参加拍摄 |
[21:21] | No, no, no. I need a posse. | 不 不 我需要跟班 |
[21:23] | No, you know what? She’s not… | 不 你知道吗 她还不算大问题 |
[21:25] | It’s– the real problem is all we have is hours of you | 真正的问题是在这整个剧中 |
[21:28] | whining about your ex-boyfriend. | 你都在不停抱怨你的前男友 |
[21:29] | Whining? | 抱怨 |
[21:30] | Yeah. Look, I don’t want to be harsh, | 是的 我也不想说的太难听 |
[21:31] | but, I mean, we don’t have a show here. | 但是 这个剧完全没有情节 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Yes, we do. We totally have a show. | 我们有 我们会有情节的 |
[21:36] | Okay, let’s just make it more about my career. | 好的 那我们多拍一点我的事业 |
[21:38] | You know, that’s what this is supposed to be. | 本来重心就应该在事业上的 |
[21:41] | It’s my comeback. | 是这我的回归之作 |
[21:42] | I know, but what comeback? | 我知道 但是回归什么 |
[21:45] | I mean… just give me a chance, okay? | 再给我一个机会 好不好 |
[21:48] | I will do anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[21:49] | I’ll sing, I’ll dance. | 唱歌 跳舞 |
[21:52] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 不管是什么都行 |
[21:54] | Hey, maybe, um, maybe Navid and Dixon could just, | 也许纳维和迪克森可以 |
[21:58] | like, give you a part in that music video they’re shooting. | 在他们拍的音乐录像带里面给你一个角色 |
[22:00] | Navid’s shooting a video? | 纳维在拍录像带 |
[22:09] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[22:10] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[22:11] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛啊 |
[22:13] | Oh, didn’t Annie tell you? I’m in the play. | 安妮没告诉你吗 我也是演员 |
[22:15] | No kidding! | 真的吗 |
[22:16] | I didn’t even know you auditioned. | 我都不知道你试过镜 |
[22:19] | Congratulations. That’s incredible. | 祝贺你了 非常棒 |
[22:21] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[22:22] | I can hardly believe it. | 我也不敢相信这是真的 |
[22:24] | Yeah. Hey, uh, do you know where Annie is? | 是啊 你知道安妮在哪儿吗 |
[22:26] | I’m supposed to meet her here. | 我和她约在这儿见面 |
[22:27] | Oh, um, she’s on a run. | 她去跑腿了 |
[22:30] | She probably tried to call. My stupid phone is dead. | 她可能给我打过电话 这破手机又死机了 |
[22:33] | Mm. Well, she should be back soon. | 她应该一会儿就回来了 |
[22:37] | Hey, do you want to, um, | 你可以帮我 |
[22:38] | do you want to help me run lines? | 顺下台词吗 |
[22:41] | Um… okay. | 可以 |
[22:44] | Okay. Come on. Follow me. | 好的 跟我来 |
[23:08] | Looks like we pulled it off. | 看起来我们成功了 |
[23:09] | Of course, man. | 当然会成功了 |
[23:11] | Never had any doubts about it. | 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[23:12] | Yeah, well, I did. | 但我怀疑过 |
[23:14] | Candy corn? | 来点糖豆吗 |
[23:17] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[23:21] | Navid! | 纳维 |
[23:24] | What the hell? | 她来干嘛 |
[23:27] | Ade, what are you doing? | 艾德 你来干嘛 |
[23:29] | What is all this? | 这又是什么 |
[23:30] | It’s my reality show. | 这是我的真人秀 |
[23:31] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很赞吧 |
[23:32] | So, I was hoping to meet Nelly. | 我想见见尼力 |
[23:35] | I heard that he really liked to collaborate with other | 我听说他喜欢和别人合作 |
[23:37] | and maybe he’d want me to do a cameo in his video. | 也许他愿意让我出演他的录影带呢 |
[23:41] | It’s worth a try, right? | 值得一试 不是吗 |
[23:43] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑呢吧 |
[23:44] | Please? | 求你了 |
[23:46] | Giles, my producer, thinks it would be | 我的制片人贾尔斯认为 |
[23:47] | really great for the pilot. | 这对试播有好处 |
[23:48] | Yeah, uh, well, I don’t care about your pilot, okay? | 我不管你的什么试播 好吗 |
[23:52] | I’m trying to run a business here, | 我是在这儿做生意 |
[23:53] | and this is a very big day for me, Ade. | 今天对我很重要 艾德 |
[23:55] | You got to get out of here. | 你赶紧离开 |
[23:58] | Navid, come on. I really need this. | 纳维 求你了 我真的很需要这次机会 |
[24:00] | Ade, I can’t help you, okay? | 艾德 我帮不了你 |
[24:01] | It’s not like it’s my music video. | 这又不是我的音乐录像带 |
[24:03] | Seriously, just go. | 说真的 赶紧走吧 |
[24:05] | Now. | 马上 |
[24:07] | Sorry I bothered you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[24:09] | Can you believe this? | 怎么会有这种人 |
[24:15] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:17] | You heard what he said– it’s not his video. | 你听到他说的了 这不是他的录像带 |
[24:19] | So go over his head. | 所以去找能做主的人 |
[24:21] | Go talk to Nelly himself. | 亲自去和尼力谈 |
[24:23] | I can’t. Navid would kill me. | 不行 纳维会杀了我的 |
[24:26] | Look, Adrianna, do you want a show or not? | 阿德里安娜 你到底还想不想拍真人秀 |
[24:31] | Yo, I don’t really know about that last dancer, yo. | 我和最后一个舞蹈演员不怎么熟 |
[24:35] | Ten minutes, man. | 还有十分钟 |
[24:36] | Thanks, man. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[24:37] | Will you grab me something to drink? | 能给我拿点喝的吗 |
[24:41] | – Um, excuse me? Nelly? – Yeah. | -打扰一下 你是尼力吧 -是我 |
[24:44] | Hi, I’m Adrianna Tate Duncan. | 嗨 我是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 |
[24:46] | Oh, it is so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:48] | I am such a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[24:49] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[24:52] | So, I was wondering if maybe I could be in your music video. | 能不能在你的音乐录像带中给我个角色呢 |
[24:56] | For real? | 说真的吗 |
[24:57] | Are you a dancer? | 你会跳舞吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah! I can dance. | 当然了 我会跳舞 |
[25:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:03] | I know you. You’re the chick | 我知道你 你就是把那个 |
[25:05] | that stole the songs from the dead Mexican dude. | 死了的墨西哥人的歌偷走的小妞 |
[25:07] | That’s me! Adrianna. | 是我 阿德里安娜 |
[25:10] | You trippin’. | 你想的美 |
[25:11] | Yo, somebody come get this chick | 趁她还没有把我的歌偷走 |
[25:13] | before she steals my songs, too! | 来人把她弄出去 |
[25:15] | Oh! Whoa-whoa! Nelly, is this girl bothering you? | 尼力 这个女孩打扰到你了吗 |
[25:17] | Yo, V. | 是的 V |
[25:18] | I don’t know how she got in here, | 我不知道她怎么进来的 |
[25:20] | but I’ll be in my trailer until you figure it out. | 在你搞清楚之前 我先在房车里待着 |
[25:23] | Okay, who are you and how’d you get in here? | 好吧 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[25:27] | – I’m a friend of Navid’s. – Navid! | -我是纳维的朋友 -纳维 |
[25:33] | She a friend of yours? | 她是你的朋友吗 |
[25:35] | Ade, what are you doing here? | 艾德 你在这儿干嘛 |
[25:37] | She upset Nelly, that’s what she’s doing. | 她让尼力不高兴了 |
[25:39] | Who the hell is she? | 她到底是谁 |
[25:40] | Uh, she’s nobody. | 她谁也不是 |
[25:41] | And she’s leaving. | 她马上就走了 |
[25:49] | That’s great! Now I gotta go talk | 非常好 现在我还得去 |
[25:52] | Nelly out of his trailer. | 把尼力从他的房车中哄出来 |
[25:53] | God knows how long this is gonna set us back. | 天知道要花多少时间 |
[25:55] | You are covering any overtime. | 超过预算的时间要由你来负责 |
[25:56] | Of course. I’m really sorry, Vaughn. | 当然 非常抱歉 沃恩 |
[25:58] | I can’t believe you guys | 我真不敢相信你们怎么会 |
[25:59] | would let your friends wander all over set. | 让你们的朋友在这里闲逛 |
[26:01] | What kind of amateur operation are you running here?! | 这也太不专业了吧 |
[26:03] | Get it together, man. | 集中精力 小子 |
[26:13] | Adrianna! Hold up! | 阿德里安娜 等一下 |
[26:18] | Turn that off! | 关掉 |
[26:19] | Right now! | 马上 |
[26:22] | Do you realize what you just ruined?! | 你意识到你犯了多大错吗 |
[26:24] | You’re the one who ruined my chance at having a reality show. | 是你毁掉了我拍真人秀的机会 |
[26:28] | I can’t believe you wouldn’t help me. | 真是难以置信 你居然不帮我 |
[26:30] | Oh, my God. I can’t even believe | 天呐 我真不敢相信 |
[26:32] | how totally self-absorbed you are. | 你居然自私到这种地步 |
[26:33] | You don’t think, Ade! | 你从不考虑别人 艾德 |
[26:35] | You don’t think about anybody but you! | 你想的只有你自己 |
[26:37] | Is that why you cheated on me? | 这就是你背叛我的原因吗 |
[26:43] | You did, didn’t you? | 你跟别人好了 对吧 |
[26:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | I cheated. I’m sorry. | 我是背叛了你 对不起 |
[26:54] | What I should have done | 其实我早就应该 |
[26:55] | is break up with you a long time ago. | 跟你分手了 |
[27:04] | And cut! | 停 |
[27:06] | This is gold! | 这就对了 |
[27:07] | This is the kind of drama I was talking about! | 这才是我想要的那种剧 |
[27:10] | Do you think we can get him to sign a release? | 你觉得我们能让他签下播放合同吗 |
[27:21] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[27:22] | I know why you’ve been blowing off school. | 我知道你为什么没去上课 |
[27:24] | I’ve been there, you know? | 我也这样过 你知道吗 |
[27:28] | What are we doing up here? | 我们在这儿干嘛 |
[27:30] | Well, I thought you could use a little tennis therapy. | 我想你可以用一下网球疗法 |
[27:39] | Haven’t held one of these in a while. | 好久没握着这个了 |
[27:51] | So, you want to talk about it? | 那么 你想谈谈吗 |
[27:53] | I don’t know, I just… I’m so angry! | 我不知道 我只是 很生气 |
[27:57] | At myself; at Ian. | 生我自己的气 生伊恩的气 |
[27:59] | I can’t believe I came out of the closet for that guy. | 我不敢相信我为那个人出柜了 |
[28:01] | You didn’t come out of the closet for Ian. | 你不是为了伊恩出柜的 |
[28:04] | You came out for you. | 你是为你自己才出柜的 |
[28:06] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter why I came out. | 不管我为什么出柜 |
[28:09] | I can’t go back. | 一切都无法挽回了 |
[28:11] | Is that what you really want? | 那是你真正想要的吗 |
[28:13] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | No… God, I don’t know. | 不 天啊 我也不知道 |
[28:19] | Teddy, I don’t think you can see this right now, but… | 泰迪 我觉得你还没有注意 但是 |
[28:22] | you’re being honest with yourself | 你在对自己坦诚 |
[28:25] | and everyone else. | 也在对别人坦诚 |
[28:27] | It’s only gonna lead to good things. | 这样只能有好的结果 |
[28:29] | Really? Like what? | 真的吗 比如说呢 |
[28:34] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:38] | Keep the ice on it. You’ll be fine. | 用冰敷一下 你会好的 |
[28:48] | Hey, I’m kinda the guy that hit you with that tennis ball. | 我是那个用网球打到你的人 |
[28:53] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[28:54] | Oh, well, I thought it’d be a rough game tonight, | 我以为今晚是什么野蛮游戏呢 |
[28:56] | I just wasn’t expecting to get hit off the field. | 我可不想卷进去 |
[28:58] | You got a killer serve. | 你发的球威力真大 |
[29:01] | Thanks, I guess. | 谢谢 我想是吧 |
[29:03] | I’m Teddy. This is Silver. | 我是泰迪 这是小银 |
[29:06] | I’m Marco. | 我是马科 |
[29:08] | What were you guys doing on the roof anyway? | 你们在屋顶做什么呢 |
[29:09] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[29:10] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[29:12] | she was talking me through a bad breakup. | 她在帮我度过一段糟糕的分手经历 |
[29:15] | Wow, somebody must have really pissed you off. | 一定有人让你很生气 |
[29:17] | Yeah, he did. | 他确实让我很生气 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I been there. | 是啊 我也这样过 |
[29:25] | Look, I gotta get back to the bus. | 听着 我要回车上去了 |
[29:29] | Maybe you can make it up to me | 也许你可以用一次免费的网球课 |
[29:31] | with a free tennis lesson sometime. | 来补偿我 |
[29:41] | Give me a call. | 打给我吧 |
[29:47] | Did he just hit on me? | 他是对我有意思吗 |
[29:48] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[29:50] | Good things are gonna start happening to Teddy. | 泰迪要有桃花运咯 |
[30:00] | You know, birdwatchers | 你知道吗 观鸟者 |
[30:03] | spend years without ever getting | 花了很多年的时间 |
[30:06] | a burrowing owl sighting. | 都没发现穴鸮 |
[30:07] | Or getting laid. | 也没休息过吧 |
[30:09] | Maybe we should give up. | 也许我们该放弃了 |
[30:13] | You know what, Max? | 你知道吗 麦克斯 |
[30:14] | I’m a lot of things: | 我有很多头衔 |
[30:16] | a airhead, a clotheshorse, occasional bitch, | 空脑袋的傻瓜 时尚妹 间歇型犯贱 |
[30:19] | but I am not a quitter. | 但是我可不是个轻易放弃的人 |
[30:28] | “Cecily, ever since I looked upon your wonderful | 塞西莉 自从我看见你那完美 |
[30:32] | and incomparable beauty, | 而又无可比拟的容颜 |
[30:34] | “I have dared to love you wildly, passionately, | 我就狂野地 疯狂地 |
[30:38] | devotedly, hopelessly.” | 一心一意 无可救药地爱上你了 |
[30:40] | I don’t think that you should tell me that you love me wildly, | 我可不觉得你在告诉我 你狂野地 |
[30:43] | passionately, devotedly, | 疯狂地 一心一意 |
[30:45] | hopelessly. | 无可救药地爱上我了 |
[30:46] | Hopelessly doesn’t seem to make much sense, does it? | 看起来无可救药不太合适 是吗 |
[30:51] | Um, Emily, what… | 艾米丽 |
[30:53] | Oh, it’s just part of the scene. | 这只是情景的一部分 |
[30:57] | “Uncle Jack would be very much annoyed | 杰克叔叔知道你到下周的 |
[30:59] | if he knew you were staying on until next week | 这个时间还在的话 |
[31:01] | at the same hour.” | 肯定会生气的 |
[31:03] | “Oh, I don’t care about Jack. | 我不在乎杰克 |
[31:06] | I don’t care for anybody in the whole world but you. | 这个世界上除了你 我谁也不在乎 |
[31:09] | I lo… I…” | 我爱 我 |
[31:11] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[31:14] | “I love you, Cecily. | 我爱你 塞西莉 |
[31:16] | Will you… you will marry me, won’t you?” | 你愿意 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[31:19] | I had to stop at three different | 我跑了三家不同的Snoyos |
[31:21] | Snoyos just to find… | 只为了找 |
[31:23] | What the hell is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:25] | Hey. I was just, uh, helping Emily run lines. | 嘿 我只是在帮艾米丽练台词 |
[31:27] | Huh! I know what she was doing, | 我知道她在干什么 |
[31:29] | and it has nothing to do with running lines. | 这和练台词一点关系都没有 |
[31:30] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[31:31] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[31:32] | It is like that! Don’t you see it? | 就是这么回事 你没看见吗 |
[31:35] | She won’t stop until she destroys my entire life! | 她就是要把我的整个生活全毁了 |
[31:39] | Don’t, okay? Just spare me the tears! | 别这样好吗 省省你的眼泪吧 |
[31:44] | It’s okay. Annie, take it easy. | 没事的 安妮 放松点 |
[31:46] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[31:47] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[31:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:50] | You two enjoy yourselves! | 你们俩好好享受吧 |
[32:48] | Okay, everybody, that’s a wrap. | 好的 大伙儿 收工 |
[32:55] | Vaughn hates me. | 沃恩讨厌我 |
[32:58] | Yeah, well, at least we made it through the day, huh? | 至少我们熬过今天了 不是吗 |
[33:00] | No thanks to Adrianna. | 多亏了 阿德里安娜 |
[33:01] | These guys think we’re a joke. | 这些人都把我们当笑话了 |
[33:03] | Hey, great job, Nelly. | 干的好 尼力 |
[33:05] | Yeah, love the new song, man. | 我很喜欢这首新歌 老兄 |
[33:06] | The video’s gonna be hot. | 这部录音带肯定会火的 |
[33:07] | Thanks, man. Appreciate that. | 谢谢 老兄 不胜感激 |
[33:08] | I had fun, a’ight? | 我很开心 知道吗 |
[33:09] | And yo, props on the candy corn, yo. | 嗨 全靠玉米糖豆了 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:12] | Candy corn– I love ’em. | 玉米糖豆 我很喜欢 |
[33:14] | It’s just hard to get past Halloween, you know? | 过了万圣节这东西就很难弄到了 |
[33:15] | You don’t mind if I take this with me, huh? | 你不介意我把它们带走吧 |
[33:17] | Please, be my guest. | 请自便 |
[33:18] | Hey, yo, Vaughn, | 嘿 沃恩 |
[33:19] | this space is ill, yo. | 今天拍的不够好 |
[33:21] | We’ll shoot here again, won’t we? | 我们再来拍一次吧 |
[33:23] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[33:25] | Yo, take it easy. | 放松点 |
[33:29] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[33:30] | Later, Nelly. | 再见 尼力 |
[33:32] | That’s my boy. | 好孩子 |
[33:34] | Well, looks like you pulled this one out of your ass. | 看起来你干得不错 |
[33:37] | First rule in this business– | 做这一行的首要原则 |
[33:39] | keep the artist happy. I’ll be in touch. | 让艺人保持好心情 再联系 |
[33:43] | Keep the artist happy. | 让艺术家保持好心情 |
[33:46] | Dude likes candy corn. | 这老兄喜欢吃玉米糖豆 |
[33:48] | Dude… likes candy corn. | 这老兄 喜欢吃玉米糖豆 |
[33:52] | Can you believe it?! | 你敢相信吗 |
[33:54] | It’s pretty dark. | 好黑啊 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:00] | Might be hard to find this bird, seeing as we, | 估计很难找到这种鸟了 像我们这种视力 |
[34:03] | unlike owls, cannot see in the dark. | 不比猫头鹰 在黑暗中没法看见东西 |
[34:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:09] | Wait, that’s it. That’s their call. | 等等 就在那儿 这是它们的叫声 |
[34:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[34:12] | Look, look… | 看呐 |
[34:15] | What? Oh my God, there it is. | 什么 天呐 就在那儿 |
[34:26] | Once they see our findings, | 一旦他们看到了我们的发现 |
[34:28] | the city planning office will issue a delay, | 城市规划局会宣布延期 |
[34:30] | pending a full environmental impact report. | 直到制订出一份详细的环境影响报告 |
[34:32] | But substantial evidence already shows | 不过确凿证据已经证明了 |
[34:33] | that building on this land | 在这片土地上建造房屋 |
[34:35] | will have a devastating impact on the habitat of this… | 会对这种可爱又迷人的穴鸮的栖息地 |
[34:37] | this cute, adorable, little burrowing owl. | 造成毁灭性的破坏 |
[34:43] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[34:48] | I don’t believe this. An owl? | 我简直不敢相信 猫头鹰 |
[34:51] | You can’t get caught in the middle of an environmental firestorm– | 我们可不能陷入环境问题风暴之中 |
[34:54] | the PR damage alone. | 这会对公共关系造成损害 |
[34:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | End it. | 停止吧 |
[35:01] | We won’t protest the cancellation of the land sale. | 我们对取消这片土地的出售没有异议 |
[35:11] | Take me to In ‘N’ Out. | 带我去饮闹汉堡 |
[35:12] | I need red meat. | 我需要来点肉 |
[35:16] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[35:21] | Oh my God, we did it! | 天哪 我们成功了 |
[35:23] | You did the science… | 你完成了技术部分 |
[35:25] | And you did the presentation. | 而你完成了陈述部分 |
[35:27] | Nice pizzazz, by the way. | 顺便提下 你陈述的很精彩 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:47] | How was school today? | 今天在学校过的怎么样 |
[35:49] | It was, uh, pretty good. | 很不错 |
[35:51] | Oh, uh, I forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[35:53] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[35:54] | A little something. | 一点点心意 |
[35:56] | What’s this? A gift? | 这是什么 礼物吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah, open it. | 是的 打开看看吧 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Ten dollars? | 十美元 |
[36:07] | Well, when you subtract our expenses | 扣掉成品费之后 |
[36:09] | that’s what we made on the video shoot yesterday. | 这是我们昨天拍摄录影带赚来的 |
[36:12] | I know it’s not much, but… | 我知道这点钱不多 不过 |
[36:15] | it’s honest money. | 这钱是干净的 |
[36:19] | Shirazi 2.0, Mom. | 谢拉兹2.0 妈妈 |
[36:23] | Shirazi 2.0. | 谢拉兹2.0 |
[36:30] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会变好的 |
[36:32] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[36:37] | All right… you just sign here | 好了 只要在这里签个名 |
[36:40] | and you’ll have your money back. | 你就可以拿回你的钱了 |
[36:45] | You seem rather subdued for someone who’s $200,000 richer. | 你这状态可不像刚挣回二十万美元呢 |
[36:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[36:59] | I’m happy to have my money back, | 我很高兴能把钱拿回来 |
[37:01] | but now I have a bigger problem. | 可我现在面临着更大的问题 |
[37:02] | I think I have the hots for a nerd. | 我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了 |
[37:14] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[37:15] | I am so sorry about what happened with Liam. | 我为利亚姆的事情感到很抱歉 |
[37:19] | The whole thing was really innocent. | 这件事只是无意发生的 |
[37:21] | Nothing about you is innocent, Emily. | 只要跟你有关的事都不会是无意的 艾米丽 |
[37:24] | If you think you’re going to steal my boyfriend, | 如果你觉得你能偷走我男朋友的话 |
[37:26] | it’s not going to happen. | 你就别做梦了 |
[37:29] | Ugh, and spare me the tears, Emily, | 省省你鳄鱼的眼泪吧 艾米丽 |
[37:32] | ’cause I’m not buying it. | 我可不会上当 |
[37:36] | Fine. Cards up. | 那行 摊牌吧 |
[37:38] | All my life, I’ve looked up to you. | 我这辈子一直很崇拜你 |
[37:41] | And when I moved here, all I wanted was to be friends with you. | 当我刚搬到这里的时候 我只想跟你做朋友 |
[37:44] | But you wouldn’t let me in. | 可是你不给我机会 |
[37:46] | You looked down on me, you ignored me | 你看不起我 忽视我 |
[37:49] | and you basically told Dixon and Aunt Deb that I was a stalker. | 你告诉迪克森和戴比姑妈我只会模仿你 |
[37:52] | Yeah, I heard that. | 是啊 我都听到了 |
[37:55] | And now the tables have turned. | 而现在局势逆转了 |
[37:56] | So who wants to Single White Female who? | 谁想成为《叠影狂花》里面的变态狂呢 |
[38:01] | People are going to find out | 大家会发现 |
[38:03] | what a psychotic, manipulative, crazy bitch you are, | 你这个疯狂有心机的贱人的真面目的 |
[38:07] | ’cause I’m going to tell them. | 因为我会告诉他们 |
[38:08] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[38:10] | Who do you think they’re going to believe– | 你觉得大家会相信谁呢 |
[38:12] | you or innocent little Emily? | 你 还是无辜的小艾米丽呢 |
[38:19] | Please, Annie, all I want is to be friends with you. | 求你了 安妮 我只想和你做朋友 |
[38:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:34] | Ade. | 艾德 |
[38:38] | Hey, I got your text. | 嘿 我收到了你的短信 |
[38:39] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[38:42] | Navid admitted it. | 纳维承认了 |
[38:46] | He told me he cheated on me. | 他承认他背叛了我 |
[38:50] | That’s… | 这 |
[38:54] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[38:57] | Did he say who it was? | 他告诉你是谁了吗 |
[39:02] | No. | 没有 |
[39:10] | I guess this doesn’t belong to his sister. | 我觉得这不会是他姐妹的 |
[39:16] | Ade… | 艾德 |
[39:21] | …maybe it’s time that you try to move on from Navid. | 或许你应该试着忘记纳维了 |
[39:25] | Take control of your own happiness. | 把握住自己的幸福 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:33] | You know what would make me really happy? | 你知道什么能让我开心吗 |
[39:37] | Getting revenge on the skank he cheated with. | 报复和他偷情的那个小贱人 |
[39:42] | That’s why I’m going to find out who this belongs to | 这就是我想找出这谁的东西的原因 |
[39:47] | and I’m going to destroy her. | 我要毁掉她 |