| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I was thinking we could go on a yoga retreat. | 我在想咱们可以去参加个瑜伽净身营 | 
| [00:04] | It’s run by this super-famous guru, | 是由一个超级有名的大师办的 | 
| [00:06] | Guru Sona. | 索娜大师 | 
| [00:07] | – What are you doing here? – I’m just hanging out with Dixon. | -你怎么来了 -我跟迪克森在外面玩 | 
| [00:09] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [00:12] | I want to keep seeing you, | 我想继续跟你在一起 | 
| [00:13] | but I’m not ready for everyone to know I’m… | 但我还不想让大家知道我是 | 
| [00:15] | Gay? | 同志 | 
| [00:18] | Come on, Ivy. Come on. | 醒醒 艾薇 醒醒 | 
| [00:20] | You just saved my life. | 你刚刚救了我 | 
| [00:22] | Now, if you were trying to get your baby back, | 如果你想要回你的孩子 | 
| [00:24] | that would be a big story. | 这才算个大新闻 | 
| [00:26] | Well, I am trying. I want to get my baby back. | 我在努力了 我想要回孩子 | 
| [00:30] | I want to keep seeing you, | 我想继续跟你在一起 | 
| [00:31] | even if we have to sneak around. | 就算要偷偷摸摸地也无所谓 | 
| [00:34] | I’ve recently come into a lot of money. | 我最近得到了一大笔钱 | 
| [00:36] | I’d like to make a difference in the world. | 我想为这世界做点贡献 | 
| [00:37] | You’re on a very spiritual path. | 这是一个非常崇高的选择 | 
| [00:39] | I really feel like I’ve had some realizations, | 我真的觉得自己得到了些领悟 | 
| [00:41] | and I want to keep exploring. | 我想继续探索下去 | 
| [00:48] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这的 | 
| [00:51] | – Yes, you should. – No. | -你来就对了 -不对 | 
| [00:52] | ‘Cause winter break is over, and it’s a school night. | 因为寒假已经结束了 明天还要上学呢 | 
| [00:55] | Which is why I got to get my kisses in now. | 所以我现在就得亲亲你 | 
| [01:01] | Hold on, I got to get that. | 稍等 我看看是谁的电话 | 
| [01:07] | Who was it? | 是谁的 | 
| [01:08] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [01:11] | Wait, hold on. | 等下 稍等 | 
| [01:20] | Oh, we can’t do this. | 我们不能这样做 | 
| [01:23] | Silver. | 小银 | 
| [01:25] | I’m the other woman. | 我是第三者 | 
| [01:26] | I’m a cheater, and I’m a liar. And I’m… | 背叛她 欺骗她 我 | 
| [01:30] | Your iguana is judging me. | 你的鬣蜥都在鄙视我 | 
| [01:32] | Bernstein’s not… he’s not judging you. | 伯恩斯坦他 他可没鄙视你 | 
| [01:34] | He’s myopic. | 他只是近视罢了 | 
| [01:35] | He’s judging me, and I don’t blame him. | 他就是在鄙视我 但我不怪他 | 
| [01:37] | This isn’t me, Navid. I’m… | 这不是我的风格 纳维 我 | 
| [01:40] | I’m not the girl who messes around | 我不是那种到处乱搞 | 
| [01:42] | with her friend’s boyfriend. | 跟好友的男友胡来的女生 | 
| [01:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [01:47] | What… | 什么 | 
| [01:48] | This has gone on long enough. | 我们拖的够久了 | 
| [01:50] | – I’m gonna break up with her. – What? | -我要跟她分手 -什么 | 
| [01:53] | Not when she’s trying to get her baby back. | 现在可不行 她正准备把她的孩子要回来呢 | 
| [01:56] | Come on, Silver. Ade is delusional. | 得了吧 小银 艾德就爱瞎想 | 
| [01:57] | She’s a high school dropout… | 她高中都没上完就辍学了 | 
| [01:58] | with a ruined reputation. I mean, there’s no way… | 而且名誉尽毁 她不可能 | 
| [02:01] | There’s no way. Exactly. I mean, | 不可能的 没错 | 
| [02:02] | when she finds out, she’s going to be devastated, | 如果她碰了钉子 肯定会伤心欲绝的 | 
| [02:04] | and if you break up with her on top of that, | 要是你在这节骨眼上跟她分手 | 
| [02:06] | she’d fall apart. | 她肯定会崩溃的 | 
| [02:08] | I don’t know. I think Ade’s | 我也说不好 我觉得艾德 | 
| [02:10] | a lot stronger than we make her out to be. | 比我们想象的更坚强 | 
| [02:12] | She can handle this. | 她能处理好的 | 
| [02:14] | Silver… | 小银 | 
| [02:15] | Does this look like the face of someone who can handle it? | 你看这表情 像是能处理好的样子吗 | 
| [02:19] | 我想要回我的孩子 昔日女歌手后悔送养亲生子 | |
| [02:20] | O-Okay, that might not be the most empowering photo, | 好吧 这张照片可能没什么说服力 | 
| [02:22] | but I’m telling you that… | 但我跟你说 | 
| [02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:27] | So what do we do? | 那咱俩怎么办 | 
| [02:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:34] | What we have been doing, I guess. | 我想还是 保持现状吧 | 
| [02:38] | Not that. Not now. | 不是说这个现状啦 现在不行 | 
| [02:43] | Stop staring at me, Bernstein. | 别瞪着我了 伯恩斯坦 | 
| [02:48] | Oh, hey, Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 你好 | 
| [02:51] | Hey. There you are. | 你来了啊 | 
| [02:52] | I have all of the scripts ready for the auditions tomorrow, | 我已经把明天试镜要用的剧本都准备好了 | 
| [02:55] | and I just have to tell you, I am so excited | 我必须告诉你 我真的好兴奋 | 
| [02:57] | that you guys are going to be doing the Importance of Being Earnest. | 你们要拍《不可儿戏》 | 
| [03:00] | I hope we do it justice. | 希望我们能做好 | 
| [03:01] | Did you get 15 copies of the Cecily sides | 准备好十五份塞西莉的台词了吗 | 
| [03:04] | for the audition tomorrow? | 明天试镜要用的 | 
| [03:05] | Oh, gosh. I’m sorry. My bad. | 天呐 对不起 我错了 | 
| [03:07] | I could have sworn that you said there were 14 girls auditioning. | 我发誓你当时说的是有十四个女生来试镜的 | 
| [03:10] | I did say 14. | 我确实说的十四个 | 
| [03:11] | There’s someone else who I want to audition. | 但我还想让另一个人来试镜 | 
| [03:14] | You. | 你 | 
| [03:15] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [03:16] | You’re clearly passionate about the theatre, so I thought | 你对这部剧非常有热情 所以我想 | 
| [03:19] | I would give you a shot. | 应该让你来试试 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 | 
| [03:22] | It doesn’t mean you have the part. | 但这不代表这个角色已经属于你的哦 | 
| [03:23] | You still have to audition with everyone else. | 你还是要跟其他人一起试镜的 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah. No, no. Of course. | 对 不不 当然不是 | 
| [03:26] | But thank you so much. | 但是太感谢你了 | 
| [03:27] | You’re welcome. All right. Good night. | 不客气 祝你晚上过得愉快 | 
| [03:40] | – Hey, how was the break. – That was too short. | -假期过得怎么样 -时间太短了 | 
| [03:50] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [03:51] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [03:52] | Boy, it’s great to be back at West Bev, huh? | 能回到西比弗利中学真好 对吧 | 
| [03:56] | Totally. I’m psyched. | 绝对的 我太激动了 | 
| [03:57] | Yeah, it’s a marvelous institution. | 是啊 这学校太棒了 | 
| [03:59] | God, I hate it here. | 天呐 我恨这地方 | 
| [04:01] | It’s the worst. | 烂到不能再烂了 | 
| [04:02] | I miss Telluride. | 好怀念特柳赖德 | 
| [04:05] | This past week was one of the best weeks of my life. | 过去这一周是我生命中最美好的时光之一 | 
| [04:08] | Me, too. | 我也一样 | 
| [04:10] | I love being with you. | 我喜欢跟你在一起 | 
| [04:13] | So, what was the Chem homework, anyway? | 话说 化学作业是什么来着 | 
| [04:15] | Yo! ‘Sup, T? | 兄弟 还好吧 | 
| [04:16] | Hey, man. How was your break? | 你好啊伙计 假期如何 | 
| [04:17] | – It’s all right. How you doing, Ian? – Fine. | -挺好的 伊恩 你呢 -还好 | 
| [04:19] | Hey, you want to go practice for the surf meet | 放学后想一起去训练吗 | 
| [04:21] | – after school today? – Sure. | -冲浪比赛快开始了 -当然 | 
| [04:22] | Sounds good, man. Awesome. | 提议不错 很好 | 
| [04:23] | – See you, bud. – See you, bud. | -兄弟 回见 -回见 | 
| [04:27] | You know, things could always be like they were in Telluride | 知道吗 我们可以延续在特柳赖德的生活 | 
| [04:31] | if you’d just tell your friends about us. | 只要你把咱们的事告诉你朋友就行了 | 
| [04:34] | Look, I thought you said you were cool | 我记得你说过你不介意 | 
| [04:35] | – with me taking my time. – Yeah, I am. | -给我点时间的 -我是不介意 | 
| [04:36] | I just think you’re underestimating your friends. | 我只是觉得你低估了你朋友们的承受能力 | 
| [04:40] | Look, I’ll just see you in Chem, okay? | 化学课上见吧 好吗 | 
| [04:50] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [04:53] | Did Naomi Clark just say hi to us? | 娜欧米·克拉克跟咱俩打了招呼吗 | 
| [04:56] | I think so. | 我想是呢 | 
| [04:57] | Silver. Ivy. | 小银 艾薇 | 
| [04:58] | Wow. You look amazing. | 你看起来很不错啊 | 
| [05:00] | Hey. Madonna in her Ray of Light phase. | 俨然麦当娜唱《光芒万丈》时候的样子 | 
| [05:02] | Well, thank you. I feel good. | 谢谢 我感觉很好 | 
| [05:05] | Healthy. It’s so good to see you. | 很健康 见到你真好 | 
| [05:07] | So, how was that cult thingy? | 那些信仰什么的 怎么样了 | 
| [05:09] | Ivy. | 艾薇 | 
| [05:10] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [05:11] | I know what she means. | 我懂她的意思 | 
| [05:12] | It was incredible. | 太不可思议了 | 
| [05:13] | Challenging, but profound. | 很有挑战性 又很有意义 | 
| [05:15] | The guru’s amazing. | 那位大师太棒了 | 
| [05:17] | She’s a mentor | 她不仅是个精神导师 | 
| [05:19] | and an inspiration. | 而且还懂得激发情感 | 
| [05:21] | Plus, she has flawless skin. | 不仅如此 她还拥有完美无瑕的肌肤 | 
| [05:22] | Okay, so you haven’t changed too much. | 好吧 你还没有改变太多 | 
| [05:24] | Well, I have and I haven’t. | 我变了 也没变 | 
| [05:27] | I’m totally different | 我已经完全不是以前的我了 | 
| [05:28] | and yet more myself than ever. | 而且前所未有地了解自己 | 
| [05:31] | I was clinging to my leaves | 在见到大师的时候 | 
| [05:32] | when I met the guru. | 我一直紧握着我的叶子 | 
| [05:33] | Your leaves? | 你的叶子 | 
| [05:34] | The guru uses the tree as a metaphor for life. | 大师用叶子来暗喻生命 | 
| [05:37] | Shedding leaves is a part of the natural cycle. | 掉落的叶子只是自然循环的一部分 | 
| [05:40] | Ahh… I was in a bad place when I met her. | 我遇到她的时候身处困境 | 
| [05:41] | I was living out of fear. | 我当时充满恐惧 | 
| [05:43] | Wasn’t really seeing my past. | 不敢正视我的过去 | 
| [05:44] | Shedding my leaves. | 我的叶子正在慢慢凋落 | 
| [05:45] | So, Guru Sona helped you shed these… | 所以大师帮你脱落了这些 | 
| [05:48] | Leaves. | 叶子 | 
| [05:49] | – Yes, that makes sense. – Yeah. | -是啊 有点道理 -是啊 | 
| [05:51] | She helped me get over my fear. | 她帮我克服了恐惧 | 
| [05:54] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [05:55] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 | 
| [05:56] | I’m throwing a party for Guru Sona. | 我要为索娜大师开个派对 | 
| [05:58] | Just going to be a small get-together | 只是一个小型的聚会 | 
| [06:00] | to introduce her to some people in L.A. | 为了将她介绍给洛杉矶的人们 | 
| [06:01] | – You guys have to come. – Sure. | -你们一定要来啊 -当然了 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, we’re there. Wonderful. | 我们会去的 太好了 | 
| [06:04] | Well, namaste, bitches. | 保重[印度合十礼] 小妞们 | 
| [06:10] | “Namaste, bitches.” | 保重 小妞们 | 
| [06:14] | Oh, that was so good. | 真不错 | 
| [06:15] | That was so good. | 真是太好了 | 
| [06:16] | So, uh, I got to bail on surfing today. | 我今天不能去冲浪了 | 
| [06:18] | Annie got a chance to audition for this play. | 安妮今天有个试镜的机会 | 
| [06:20] | The Importance of Earnest or something. | 叫《不可儿戏》什么的 | 
| [06:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不太清楚 | 
| [06:23] | Anyway, she wants me to run lines with her, so… | 反正 她想让我帮她练台词 所以 | 
| [06:25] | Do lines with her? What? | 弄台词 那是什么啊 | 
| [06:26] | Run lines. | 练台词 | 
| [06:28] | I guess it’s a big deal. | 我想这事肯定很重要 | 
| [06:29] | She said it would mean the world to her. | 她说这就是她的全世界 | 
| [06:31] | It’s a role that will get her noticed. | 这是一个可以让她颇受关注的角色 | 
| [06:33] | Ugh, no. I hate Hugh Grant. | 不 我恨休·格兰特[好莱坞影星] | 
| [06:36] | Hugh Grant is texting you? | 休·格兰特给你发短信了吗 | 
| [06:38] | No, it’s Adrianna. | 不是 是阿德里安娜 | 
| [06:39] | She wants to talk about something important tonight, | 她今晚想谈什么重要的事 | 
| [06:41] | and she needs to see me. | 她想见我 | 
| [06:42] | Sounds like she found out | 好像是她发现 | 
| [06:43] | she can’t get her baby back. | 没法要回自己的孩子了 | 
| [06:44] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是令人惊讶 | 
| [06:46] | Yeah, exactly. She’ll be bumming. | 是啊 她肯定会很不高兴 | 
| [06:47] | And when she gets depressed, she eats ice cream | 她难过的时候 就会一边吃冰激凌 | 
| [06:49] | and she-she watches Notting Hill. | 一边看《诺丁山》 | 
| [06:51] | Oh, man. Oh. Oh. Starring Hugh Grant. | 对了 休·格兰特主演的 | 
| [07:08] | 你的秘密值多少钱 如果不想你的秘密人尽皆知 就给我五万块 我会跟你联系的 | |
| [07:41] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 | 
| [07:42] | Isn’t this all a little cloak and dagger? | 还真有点像间谍活动[直译为斗篷和匕首] | 
| [07:45] | Don’t get me wrong. It’s very sexy. | 别误会我的意思 这样很性感 | 
| [07:47] | Cloaks not so much, but daggers… | 斗篷可能不算什么 但是匕首嘛 | 
| [07:48] | Someone’s blackmailing me. | 有人勒索我 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [07:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:56] | No, I’m not okay. I’m freaking out. | 不好 很不好 我要抓狂了 | 
| [07:58] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 对不起 | 
| [08:01] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 | 
| [08:03] | I don’t have much choice, do I? | 我别无选择了 不是吗 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 但是 | 
| [08:07] | I guess you were going to come out eventually, | 我想你最终会出柜的 | 
| [08:08] | so it will just be sooner rather than later. | 这只是提前了一点而已 | 
| [08:10] | No. I’m gonna pay. | 不 我还是给他钱吧 | 
| [08:12] | What? No. | 什么 不行 | 
| [08:14] | No. Screw whoever sent you this. | 不能这么做 不管是谁给你寄了这个 | 
| [08:16] | Don’t give them a dime. | 他们一个子儿也别想得到 | 
| [08:17] | I’m gonna give them whatever they want. | 不管他们想要什么 我都会给的 | 
| [08:26] | Well, do you like? | 喜欢这里吗 | 
| [08:29] | Originally, I was thinking | 本来我是想在 | 
| [08:30] | “Penthouse, Chateau Marmont,” | “夏特蒙特酒店的空中花园”的 | 
| [08:32] | but the energy vortexes here are supposed to be amazing. | 但是这儿的能量漩涡应该更为适宜 | 
| [08:35] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 相当完美 | 
| [08:37] | I can feel the vibrations now. | 我现在能感觉到共鸣 | 
| [08:40] | The caterers are going to be doing kombucha cocktails. | 筹备方会准备康普鸡尾酒 | 
| [08:44] | Uh, food-wise, we will definitely have vegan options. | 食物方面 我们当然要提供素食以供选择 | 
| [08:47] | I have this guy | 我找的这个人 | 
| [08:48] | who can make pretty much anything out of soy. | 能把豆制品做出各种花样 | 
| [08:51] | What do you think? Soy escargot? | 你觉得大豆蜗牛怎么样 | 
| [08:54] | Creepy or clever? | 诡异还是天才 | 
| [08:57] | Okay, creepy. | 好吧 有点诡异 | 
| [08:58] | You’re incredible, you know that? | 你真的是太棒了 你知道吗 | 
| [09:00] | Well, party planning has always been my forte. | 筹办派对一直是我的强项 | 
| [09:03] | I’m sure, but that’s not what I mean. | 当然了 但是我指的不是这个 | 
| [09:05] | You’re an extraordinary person, Naomi. | 你说个非凡的人 娜欧米 | 
| [09:09] | Well, I’ve learned everything from you, Guru Sona. | 这都是跟您习得的 索娜大师 | 
| [09:12] | No, it’s not something you’ve learned. | 不 不是指后天学到的东西 | 
| [09:13] | It’s something that’s inside you. | 而是你与生俱来的 | 
| [09:17] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [09:19] | I think you’re ready to hear this. | 我想你可以听下面这番话了 | 
| [09:24] | You’re a special person, Naomi, | 娜欧米 你是个特别的人 | 
| [09:25] | and by that, I don’t just mean | 我这么说不仅仅是因为 | 
| [09:26] | that you’re adventurous and brave and honest. | 你有冒险精神 勇敢 而且诚实 | 
| [09:30] | Wonderfully, hilariously honest. | 一种惊人讨喜的诚实 | 
| [09:33] | You have a spiritual gift. | 而且你拥有精神天赋 | 
| [09:36] | You’re on a higher plane than other people. | 你比别人的境界要高 | 
| [09:38] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:40] | You know I have more shoes than Imelda Marcos | 你知道我的鞋子比伊梅尔达·马科斯 | 
| [09:43] | and Kimora Lee combined, right? | 和科茉拉·李加起来还多 对吧 | 
| [09:45] | In the teachings of the Shining Tree, | 在闪烁灵树对我们的教导中 | 
| [09:46] | there’s something– | 有些东西 | 
| [09:47] | someone– we call the Golden Fruit. | 有些人 我们称之为金色果实 | 
| [09:51] | A chosen person. | 是天选之人 | 
| [09:52] | I’ve been on the path a long time, | 我已经为之努力了很长一段时间 | 
| [09:54] | and I had just about given up on finding that person. | 以至于我想过要放弃寻找这个人 | 
| [10:02] | What… | 什么 | 
| [10:05] | What? Me? | 什么 我吗 | 
| [10:06] | You have learned from me, Naomi, | 娜欧米 你已经从我这里学到了些东西 | 
| [10:08] | but I promise you, in time, | 但是我保证 假以时日 | 
| [10:12] | I will be learning from you. | 你会是我的老师 | 
| [10:20] | Wh-What… | 什么 | 
| [10:21] | Okay, um… | 好吧 | 
| [10:22] | Okay, uh… | 好的 | 
| [10:24] | Oh, yes. | 对了 | 
| [10:25] | I was wondering if you would want | 我想知道您今晚愿意 | 
| [10:26] | to speak at the party tonight. | 在派对上发言吗 | 
| [10:29] | Would that be something you’re interested in? | 您对这个感兴趣吗 | 
| [10:30] | I would love to. I could announce my plan | 当然愿意 我会宣布我的计划 | 
| [10:32] | to open a new wellness center in Topanga Canyon. | 在多盘加峡谷开一个新的健康中心 | 
| [10:35] | Oh, my God. Seriously? | 上帝啊 真的吗 | 
| [10:36] | When does it open? | 什么时候开 | 
| [10:37] | Hopefully, soon. | 希望尽快吧 | 
| [10:39] | The land I have found is expensive. | 我找的那个地方不算便宜 | 
| [10:43] | And, well, people haven’t been as… | 人们对物资财富的慷慨程度 | 
| [10:45] | generous with material wealth as I had hoped. | 大大不如我之所愿 | 
| [10:53] | Ade? | 艾德 | 
| [10:53] | Oh, yay. You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 | 
| [11:00] | Are you, uh… | 你有没有 | 
| [11:01] | You’re not getting your daughter back, are you? | 你不准备把女儿找回来了 对吧 | 
| [11:04] | Oh. No. | 没错 | 
| [11:06] | But… | 但是 | 
| [11:08] | I got a reality show. | 我受邀参加真人秀了 | 
| [11:09] | These producers read my story in one of the tabloids, | 这些制作人在小报里读到我的故事 | 
| [11:12] | and they thought I’d be a great subject. | 他们觉得这个题材很不错 | 
| [11:13] | We film the pilot next week. | 下个星期要拍试播集 | 
| [11:15] | So you’re-you’re not getting your daughter back? | 这么说你不打算把女儿要回来了 | 
| [11:17] | I gave her up for adoption. | 我放弃了她 把她给别人收养 | 
| [11:19] | You can’t just ask | 这种事情可不是 | 
| [11:20] | for a do-over for that kind of thing. | 随随便便就能反悔的 | 
| [11:22] | So, wait, did you ever even want your daughter back? | 等一下 你想过要回自己的女儿吗 | 
| [11:25] | Sure. I did. | 我当然想过 | 
| [11:26] | I mean… | 我的意思是 | 
| [11:27] | But let’s be realistic– you know, I am… | 可是我们要现实点 你是知道的 | 
| [11:30] | a teenage recovering drug addict | 我是个戒过毒的女孩 | 
| [11:32] | on the cover of every tabloid magazine. | 还上过所有小报杂志的封面 | 
| [11:36] | I can’t be a mother. | 我当不了妈妈 | 
| [11:38] | But I can totally be a reality star! | 但是我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星 | 
| [11:43] | Uh, unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [11:45] | I mean, I knew you changed and all, but this, | 我知道你已经完全变了 但这次 | 
| [11:47] | this is like a whole new level of selfish. | 你的自私可以说是更上一层楼了 | 
| [11:49] | Even for you. | 即使是对你来说 | 
| [11:51] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [11:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [11:55] | I’m-I’m over it. | 我受够了 | 
| [11:56] | – I’m finally over it – No. | -我真的受够了 -不 | 
| [11:57] | Ade, like, a hundred percent just done with it. | 艾德 百分之百受够了 | 
| [12:00] | All you care about is yourself. | 你在乎的只有你自己 | 
| [12:02] | That’s not true. I love you. | 不是的 我爱你 | 
| [12:04] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 | 
| [12:05] | You love you, Ade. | 艾德 你爱的是你自己 | 
| [12:06] | You’re vain and you’re shallow, and you use people. | 你虚荣 肤浅 利用他人 | 
| [12:08] | You’re a user, and you’ve been using me this whole time. | 你很擅长利用人 而且你一直在利用我 | 
| [12:10] | No, I’m not using you. Look at me. | 不 我没有利用你 你看着我 | 
| [12:12] | Good luck with your reality show. | 祝你的真人秀成功 | 
| [12:13] | No. Have fun on Bravo. | 好好享受那些喝彩 | 
| [12:14] | I hope you get whatever it is you want, | 希望你得到所有想要的东西 | 
| [12:16] | whatever the hell that is, | 不管他妈的是什么 | 
| [12:16] | but you can get it without me. | 没有我 你一样可以得到 | 
| [12:19] | I’m finally done. | 我受够你了 | 
| [12:36] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [12:37] | Finally! Why weren’t you picking up the phone? | 终于接了 你怎么一直不接电话 | 
| [12:40] | I did it. | 我做到了 | 
| [12:41] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 | 
| [12:42] | You know, I wasn’t planning to, | 我本来没打算这么做的 | 
| [12:44] | but I got there, and it all made… | 但是我一到那 所有事都 | 
| [12:45] | Thank you for calling, but I’m happy with my cable service. | 谢谢你的来电 我对有线电视服务很满意 | 
| [12:48] | Please don’t bother me again. | 请不要再打扰我了 | 
| [12:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [12:53] | I just can’t believe this is actually happening. | 我只是不敢相信这真的发生了 | 
| [12:55] | I mean, it came out of nowhere. | 事情太突然了 | 
| [12:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [13:11] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [13:12] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [13:13] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Of course. | -谢谢你来见我 -没事 | 
| [13:15] | Any friend of Naomi’s is a friend of mine. | 娜欧米的朋友也是我的朋友 | 
| [13:18] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我 你在想什么 | 
| [13:21] | Okay, so, I hear you’re good with this fear stuff. | 我听说您很擅长消除恐惧 | 
| [13:27] | And I had this accident while I was surfing, | 冲浪时 我出了点意外 | 
| [13:29] | and now I’m… | 我现在 | 
| [13:32] | well, I don’t know if you’d say afraid of the water, | 我不知道您是否会说是因为怕水 | 
| [13:35] | but… | 但是 | 
| [13:37] | Nope, actually, I guess you would. | 好吧 事实上 我想您会这么说 | 
| [13:39] | I am afraid of the water. | 我确实怕水 | 
| [13:40] | Afraid? | 怕水 | 
| [13:41] | Yeah. Afraid enough to fake being injured. | 是的 害怕到会假装受伤 | 
| [13:45] | But, um, that was, like, weeks ago, | 但是那是几个星期以前的事了 | 
| [13:47] | and… just can’t | 还有 我不能 | 
| [13:49] | keep it up, so… | 再这么下去了 | 
| [13:53] | I don’t… I just, I can’t stand not surfing. | 我不能 我不能忍受自己没法冲浪 | 
| [13:56] | Well… fear is only as real as you make it. | 只有自己所想 恐惧才会真正存在 | 
| [14:00] | It’s created in your mind, | 它源于你的思想 | 
| [14:02] | so it can be overcome by your mind. | 也可以被你的思想所战胜 | 
| [14:04] | Have you ever tried meditation? | 你试过冥思吗 | 
| [14:06] | Meditation? No. | 冥思吗 没有 | 
| [14:08] | No. I need, like, | 不 我需要的是 | 
| [14:09] | I need real help, you know? | 实在的帮助 知道吗 | 
| [14:10] | Not de-stressing or whatever. | 不是解压什么的 | 
| [14:12] | Meditation is very powerful. | 冥思很有用 | 
| [14:15] | It can completely alter your state of mind. | 可以彻底改变你的心理状态 | 
| [14:17] | It can be as powerful as a drug. | 就像毒品一样强大 | 
| [14:20] | But the high is… | 但是它带来的感觉 | 
| [14:22] | natural, safer, cheaper. | 是自然的 更安全 也更经济 | 
| [14:28] | Here you go, Ivy. | 艾薇 给你 | 
| [14:31] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心扉 | 
| [15:23] | Okay, we are gonna have a double rehearsal tomorrow morning, | 我们明早进行一次替补彩排 | 
| [15:27] | so be on time, everybody. | 请大家准时到场 | 
| [15:29] | Sorry, is that attitude I’m sensing? | 不好意思 那是什么态度 | 
| [15:31] | Do you think Bob Fosse ever took a day off, huh? | 你觉得鲍伯·弗斯会休假吗 | 
| [15:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:35] | Who said gays can’t be in the military? | 谁说同性恋不能进军队 | 
| [15:36] | You sound like you were born to be a drill sergeant. | 你听起来就像是天生的教官 | 
| [15:38] | – It’s so good to see you. – Good to see you. | -真高兴见到你 -真高兴见到你 | 
| [15:40] | How was your vacation? | 你的假期过得怎么样 | 
| [15:42] | Did you end up going to Telluride? | 你后来去成特柳赖德了吗 | 
| [15:43] | Yes, and it was fabu! | 是的 那里简直太棒了 | 
| [15:46] | Did you go with your family? | 是和家人一起去的吗 | 
| [15:48] | – No. – Who’d you go with? | -不是 -那你和谁去的 | 
| [15:50] | – I guess you could call him my boyfriend. – Shut up! | -我猜是我的男朋友 -不是吧 | 
| [15:52] | You didn’t tell me you were dating someone! | 你怎么没跟我说过你在热恋中 | 
| [15:54] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 谁是那个幸运的人 | 
| [15:56] | Well, the lucky guy is a closeted guy, | 这个幸运的人还没出柜 | 
| [15:58] | so we’re kind of keeping it secret for a while. | 所以我们目前要保密 | 
| [16:00] | Oh. How’s that treating you? | 那你感觉怎么样 | 
| [16:01] | Not fabu. Mm-hmm. | 一点都不好 | 
| [16:03] | I like him. I really like him. | 我喜欢他 真的喜欢他 | 
| [16:05] | But… | 但是 | 
| [16:06] | it’s getting frustrating, you know, not being able to do the things | 不能一起做些正常情侣会做的事情 | 
| [16:08] | – that normal couples do. – Yeah, I hear you. | -真的很让人郁闷 -我懂的 | 
| [16:11] | It’s no fun hiding how you really feel about somebody. | 隐藏自己的真实感情 确实不好受 | 
| [16:14] | Oh, my God, you’re dating Gia. | 天呐 你和吉娅约会 | 
| [16:16] | – What?! – The short haircut? It’s all making sense. | -什么 -你剪短了头发 全都说得通了 | 
| [16:18] | Shut up! I’m not dating a girl. | 闭嘴 我没有跟女孩约会 | 
| [16:20] | Okay, so why the secrecy? | 那为什么这么秘密 | 
| [16:21] | Because until yesterday, he was dating someone else. | 因为昨天之前 他还在和另一个人约会 | 
| [16:25] | You’re the “Other woman”? | 你是第三者吗 | 
| [16:26] | Don’t make me feel worse than I already do! | 我已经够糟了 不要让我觉得更糟糕 | 
| [16:28] | I’m dying of curiosity. Who is it? | 我太好奇了 是谁呀 | 
| [16:30] | Well, I’m not gonna tell you. You tell me who you’re dating. | 我不会告诉你的 你先告诉我你在和谁约会 | 
| [16:32] | Okay, on the count of three, we’ll both say it… deal? | 好吧 数到三 咱们一起说 行吗 | 
| [16:35] | Deal. | 行 | 
| [16:36] | One… | 一 | 
| [16:36] | One, mm-hmm… two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [16:38] | Rob Pattinson. | 罗伯·帕丁森[《暮光之城》男主] | 
| [16:41] | Oh! If only. | 要是他就好了 | 
| [16:49] | Look, Annie, I owe you a huge apology. | 安妮 我早该跟你道歉的 | 
| [16:53] | I shouldn’t have borrowed your clothes or copied your hair. | 我不该穿你的衣服 模仿你的发型 | 
| [16:55] | I just, I really wanted to be like you. | 我只是想像你一样 | 
| [16:58] | Emily… | 艾米丽 | 
| [16:59] | But it wasn’t cool the way that I acted. | 我知道这么做很无聊 | 
| [17:01] | And then I totally screwed up | 而且事情完全被我搞砸了 | 
| [17:02] | by not waking you up in time for the sweat lodge and… | 因为我没有及时叫醒你去净身屋 | 
| [17:05] | I’m sorry. and I’m mortified, | 对不起 我很惭愧 | 
| [17:08] | and I swear to God, I’ll just shave my dumb head | 我对天发誓 如果能让你好受点 | 
| [17:10] | if it’ll make you feel better. | 我剃光头也无所谓的 | 
| [17:12] | Please don’t shave your head… | 别这样 | 
| [17:14] | it’s really not an easy look to pull off. | 光头造型可不美观 | 
| [17:18] | I-Is there any way we can just… start over? | 那咱们把不愉快的事都忘了吧 | 
| [17:22] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [17:25] | Oh, my gosh, The Importance of Being Earnest? | 天哪 《不可儿戏》 | 
| [17:27] | I love that play! | 我非常喜欢这个剧 | 
| [17:28] | Yeah, they’re doing it at the Abbot Playhouse, | 这个剧准备在阿伯特大剧院演出 | 
| [17:30] | and I’m auditioning. | 我已经报名试镜了 | 
| [17:31] | Oh, that’s exciting! | 真让人兴奋 | 
| [17:33] | Exciting and incredibly nerve-wracking. | 真是件既兴奋又紧张的事 | 
| [17:36] | You know what I used to do | 你知道我在堪萨斯州的时候 | 
| [17:37] | back in Kansas before auditions to steady my nerves? | 去试镜之前是怎么平复情绪的吗 | 
| [17:40] | I would drink a whole can of orange soda pop | 我会用红色甘草叶当吸管 | 
| [17:43] | through a piece of red licorice. | 喝掉了一整罐桔子汽水 | 
| [17:44] | What? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:45] | That’s how I got the part of Lucy | 我就是靠这招得到了 | 
| [17:46] | in A Charlie Brown Christmas. | 《查理·布朗的圣诞节》里的角色露西 | 
| [17:48] | Mm, well, I will consider that. | 我也许会尝试一下 | 
| [17:50] | – Thank you, Emily. – No problem. | -谢谢你 艾米丽 -不客气 | 
| [17:53] | Hey, do you want me to help you run lines? | 用不用我帮你练下台词 | 
| [17:55] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 真是太好了 | 
| [17:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:58] | My pleasure. | 别客气 | 
| [18:04] | Hey, you. How’s it going? | 你怎么样 | 
| [18:06] | I’ve been better. | 挺好的 | 
| [18:07] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 | 
| [18:08] | Yesterday I was eating take-out in my pajamas for lunch, | 昨天中午我还穿着睡衣吃着外卖 | 
| [18:11] | and now I’m here. | 今天就来上学了 | 
| [18:13] | How was your break? | 玩得开心吗 | 
| [18:14] | It was interesting. How was yours? | 挺有趣的 你呢 | 
| [18:17] | You go skiing at your dad’s place in Aspen? | 你去阿斯彭滑雪了 | 
| [18:18] | Uh, no. Telluride. | 没有 我去的是特柳赖德 | 
| [18:20] | Hey, Ian was there. | 伊恩也去了呢 | 
| [18:21] | Did you see him? | 你们俩没碰见吗 | 
| [18:22] | No. why would I see him? | 没有啊 我们怎么会碰到呢 | 
| [18:25] | No reason. | 随便问问而已啊 | 
| [18:25] | Look, um, I-I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [18:26] | I forgot I got this-this test thingy I got to study for. | 我忘了还有考试呢 我得去看书了 | 
| [19:02] | Yes! Go, go, go! | 好样的 加油 加油 | 
| [19:11] | Nice, Sullivan! | 干得好 苏利文[艾薇] | 
| [19:18] | Way to go, Ivy! | 好样的 艾薇 | 
| [19:20] | Sullivan is back! Okay! | 王者归来 太棒了 | 
| [19:22] | And that, my friends, is how it’s done. | 小菜一碟 朋友们 | 
| [19:24] | First heat for the men’s competition. | 下面进行的是男子组的预赛 | 
| [19:26] | All right, guys, we’re up. | 兄弟们 咱们该上场了 | 
| [19:28] | Whoo! Good luck! | 加油 | 
| [19:29] | Just, uh, watch and learn, all right? | 坐这儿好好看我们的表现吧 | 
| [19:31] | Actually, uh, there is new psych-up thing | 其实 在下一轮比赛开始前 | 
| [19:35] | I want to do before the next round. | 我想做点振奋精神的事 | 
| [19:36] | Uh, whatever you’re doing, keep doing it. | 你想干什么就干什么吧 | 
| [19:38] | You were crazy good out there. | 你刚才的表现很棒 | 
| [19:40] | See you. | 一会见 | 
| [19:45] | You told someone, didn’t you? | 你把我的事跟别人说了 对吧 | 
| [19:47] | Told someone what? | 说什么啊 | 
| [19:48] | You know what I’m talking about, Dixon. | 别装傻了 迪克森 | 
| [19:50] | About what you saw at Ade’s party. | 你在艾德的派对上看见的 | 
| [19:52] | No. | 没有啊 | 
| [19:54] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 | 
| [19:56] | Dude, I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [20:40] | Please allow me to flower you. | 请允许我帮您把花戴上 | 
| [20:43] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [20:44] | Check this out! | 快过来 | 
| [20:45] | Please allow me to flower you. | 请允许我帮您把花戴上 | 
| [20:47] | Navid’s coming tonight, right? | 纳维晚上会来吧 | 
| [20:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [20:49] | I mean, I assume so. | 应该会吧 | 
| [20:51] | Namaste. | 保重 | 
| [20:53] | Welcome. Please allow me to flower you. | 欢迎光临 请允许我帮您把花戴上 | 
| [20:55] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [20:56] | At the end of the night, do you deflower us, too. | 晚上活动结束了您也会帮我们摘下来吧 | 
| [21:00] | Sorry. | 失礼了 | 
| [21:00] | Too much spirituality makes me punchy. | 我已经被这些东西弄得晕头转向了 | 
| [21:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [21:04] | Please allow me to flower you. | 请允许我为您戴上 | 
| [21:06] | Only Naomi Clark could call this a small get-together. | 只有娜欧米·克拉克会管这个叫小型聚会吧 | 
| [21:10] | She’s really into Guru Sona, huh? | 她真的迷上了索娜大师 | 
| [21:15] | And it’s a bit of a strange phase. | 这真是个奇怪的阶段 | 
| [21:18] | You know, she hasn’t had a mani and pedi in almost two weeks. | 她都两星期没去做指甲护理和脚部护理了 | 
| [21:20] | Weird. | 太不正常了 | 
| [21:22] | Well, at least it’s not hurting anybody. | 至少这样不会伤害别人 | 
| [21:23] | And it’s definitely healthier than her past obsessions. | 这绝对比她之前的生活健康多了 | 
| [21:26] | Like having sex in tanning booths? | 比如在美黑室嘿咻 | 
| [21:27] | For instance, yeah. | 就是这种 | 
| [21:37] | Okay, I feel like they’re about to sacrifice a virgin. | 我怎么觉得他们要选处女去祭祀 | 
| [21:39] | At least Naomi’s safe from that. | 娜欧米肯定没戏了 | 
| [22:00] | Thank you. welcome, everyone. | 谢谢 欢迎大家 | 
| [22:02] | I’m so happy to be sharing this evening with you. | 很高兴今晚大家能聚集在此 | 
| [22:04] | Namaste. | 保重 | 
| [22:05] | Namaste. | 保重 | 
| [22:07] | Naomi, will you join me, please? | 娜欧米 麻烦到这边来 | 
| [22:13] | I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Naomi Clark, | 我要将最诚挚的谢意送给娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [22:15] | this amazing, radiant young woman, | 这个可爱美丽的年轻姑娘 | 
| [22:19] | for this party, | 谢谢她举办了今晚的派对 | 
| [22:21] | and for her extremely generous donation | 还慷慨地捐助了 | 
| [22:23] | of ten beautiful and sacred acres where I plan | 十英亩美丽而神圣的土地 | 
| [22:28] | to build my new wellness center. | 让我用来我修建新的健康中心 | 
| [22:33] | Ten acres? | 十英亩 | 
| [22:34] | So, thank you, Naomi. | 谢谢你 娜欧米 | 
| [22:36] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家捧场 | 
| [22:37] | And now please enjoy some spiritual dancing from our eastern neighbors. | 请大家欣赏来自东区朋友的灵舞 | 
| [22:43] | Namaste. | 保重 | 
| [22:44] | Namaste. | 保重 | 
| [22:49] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你们能来真好 | 
| [22:51] | This party is, um, really special. | 这个派对好特别啊 | 
| [22:55] | So that was a generous gift. | 你送的礼物真是大手笔啊 | 
| [22:57] | No, it’s just money. | 我只是出钱而已 | 
| [22:59] | Isn’t the guru inspiring? | 宗师很鼓舞人心吧 | 
| [23:01] | Yeah. She’s… | 恩 她… | 
| [23:02] | I mean, she’s really charming. | 她挺有魅力的 | 
| [23:04] | And… charismatic. | 魅力四射 | 
| [23:06] | She has that really great skin. | 她的皮肤真不错 | 
| [23:07] | But… | 但是 | 
| [23:10] | How well do you really know her? | 你到底了解她多少 | 
| [23:12] | Is she a trustworthy person? | 她可靠吗 | 
| [23:14] | Yeah. | 恩 | 
| [23:19] | Well, it’s okay. | 好吧 没事的 | 
| [23:21] | I know what you’re talking about. | 我知道你们的意思 | 
| [23:24] | You’re woodpeckers. | 你们这帮啄木鸟 | 
| [23:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:26] | Doubters. | 怀疑论者 | 
| [23:27] | The guru warned of people who would try to poke holes | 宗师提醒过我 会有人试图对 | 
| [23:29] | in the Shining Tree of Life. | “闪烁灵树”吹毛求疵 | 
| [23:31] | And I’m not going to let you peck away at my faith, so… | 我才不会让你们这群鸟啄走我的信仰 | 
| [23:33] | if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go get a kombucha cocktail. | 恕我失陪 我要去拿点康普茶鸡尾酒 | 
| [23:43] | Hello! | 你好啊 | 
| [23:45] | Emily, what are you doing here? | 艾米丽 你来这干什么 | 
| [23:47] | Well, I tried to write my English paper, | 我刚试图写英语论文来着 | 
| [23:49] | but I just couldn’t bear to leave you here alone | 但把你单独留这儿 还没有精神支柱 | 
| [23:50] | without moral support, so look what I brought. | 我于心不安啊 瞧我带了些什么 | 
| [23:53] | It’s diet soda, though. | 这是无糖饮料 | 
| [23:55] | I think it’ll work just as good, so… | 我觉得味道应该不会差太多 所以 | 
| [23:56] | Emily… | 艾米丽 | 
| [23:57] | You open the soda. You break the end off. | 你就开罐 抽出吸管 | 
| [23:59] | – And then you stick it in, like this. – Emily, Emily. | -然后像这样插进去 -艾米丽 | 
| [24:02] | I’m already feeling a little bit queasy. | 我已经紧张得有点想吐了 | 
| [24:04] | But that’s really sweet. | 但你真的很贴心 | 
| [24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:06] | Annie Wilson? | 安妮·威尔森 | 
| [24:09] | Here we go. | 到我了 | 
| [24:10] | And thanks again for coming. | 再次谢谢你能来 | 
| [24:13] | Please. You’re family. | 别客气 我们是一家人嘛 | 
| [24:14] | I mean, you really are | 我是说 你对我 | 
| [24:15] | more important to me | 可比什么烂英语论文 | 
| [24:16] | than some lame English paper. | 重要多了 | 
| [24:18] | Plus, you know, if I get a bad grade, | 再者 如果我拿了低分 | 
| [24:19] | your mom can always convince Mr. Matthews to change it. | 你妈总有办法让马修斯老师修改成绩的 | 
| [24:23] | My mom? | 我妈 | 
| [24:23] | Well, hopefully, she’d have some sway over her boyfriend. | 但愿吧 但愿她对她男友能有点影响力 | 
| [24:26] | What do you mean, “Boyfriend”? | “男友”是什么意思 | 
| [24:29] | Annie Wilson! | 安妮·威尔森 | 
| [24:31] | Coming! What do you mean? | 来了 你什么意思 | 
| [24:32] | Oh, my gosh. You didn’t know they were dating. | 天啊 你不知道他们在约会啊 | 
| [24:35] | They’re dating? | 他们在约会吗 | 
| [24:36] | Well, I mean, maybe they’re not. I just… | 可能他们也没有吧 我只是 | 
| [24:37] | I mean, I saw them making out on your back porch, so… | 我看到他们在你家后廊上亲热 | 
| [24:40] | – Annie. – What? | -安妮 -什么 | 
| [24:41] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都在等你呢 | 
| [24:42] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [24:45] | Here I come. | 就来了 | 
| [25:02] | Hi, uh… | 你好 | 
| [25:03] | I’ll have three of whatever those are. | 我要三份那个不知道是什么东西 | 
| [25:06] | Navid? | 纳维 | 
| [25:08] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [25:09] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [25:11] | I’ve been thinking a lot | 我老在想 | 
| [25:12] | about what happened. | 最近发生的事 | 
| [25:13] | You know, and I feel really awful. | 我真的感到很难过 | 
| [25:16] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [25:16] | I-I haven’t been… | 我没有… | 
| [25:18] | Ah, the guys are waiting for these drinks. | 伙计们都在等着这些饮料呢 | 
| [25:23] | I dare say that it was foolish of me, | 我敢说这么做很愚蠢 | 
| [25:25] | but I fell in love with you, Ernest. | 但欧尼斯特 我爱上你了 | 
| [25:29] | Worn out by your entire ignorance of my existence, | 受够了你对我熟视无睹 | 
| [25:34] | I determined to… | 我决定要… | 
| [25:40] | I determined… | 我决定… | 
| [25:43] | I’m-I’m so sorry. Can I just start over? | 我很抱歉 能重新来过吗 | 
| [25:45] | Go ahead. | 请便 | 
| [25:47] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [25:52] | I dare say, it was foolish, | 我敢说 这样很愚蠢 | 
| [25:55] | but I fell in love with you, Ernest. | 但欧尼斯特 我爱上你了 | 
| [26:00] | I-I fell in love with you. | 我 我爱上你了 | 
| [26:02] | And… | 还有 | 
| [26:04] | And I’m sorry. Just one more time? | 对不起 再来一次行吗 | 
| [26:30] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [26:32] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [26:33] | How are you? | 还好吗 | 
| [26:35] | Fine. | 还好 | 
| [26:37] | You don’t sound fine. | 你听起来可不太好 | 
| [26:43] | You know, if there’s anything going on, you can talk to me. | 如果发生了什么事 你可以跟我说的 | 
| [26:48] | I care about you. | 我关心你 | 
| [26:49] | And there’s nothing you could say that would change that. | 不论你说什么 这一点都不会改变 | 
| [26:53] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [26:56] | I’m-I’m gonna head inside. | 我 我要进去了 | 
| [26:57] | I’m talking about you and… and Ian. | 我在说你和伊恩的事 | 
| [27:04] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [27:05] | So it’s true? | 那么这是真的了 | 
| [27:06] | It was Dixon, wasn’t it? | 是迪克森告诉你的 对吗 | 
| [27:07] | No. I knew it. | 不 我知道了 | 
| [27:08] | No, I… | 不 我… | 
| [27:10] | I figured it out when I realized | 当我意识到你俩都在特柳赖德时 | 
| [27:12] | you were both in Telluride. | 我就猜到了 | 
| [27:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [27:18] | Which is why I didn’t want people to know. | 这就是我不想让人们知道的原因 | 
| [27:24] | So… | 那么… | 
| [27:25] | How long did you know that… | 你知道这事多久了 | 
| [27:30] | that you were into guys? | 知道你比较喜欢男性这事 | 
| [27:32] | I mean, did you know when we were dating? | 是在我们还在约会的时候知道的吗 | 
| [27:36] | Because I didn’t know. | 因为我那时还不知道 | 
| [27:42] | When I told you I loved you, | 当我告诉你我爱你时 | 
| [27:45] | I meant it. | 我是真心实意的 | 
| [27:47] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有骗你 | 
| [27:52] | I guess I was just lying to myself. | 我想我只是在骗自己 | 
| [27:55] | But why? | 为什么呢 | 
| [28:00] | Because I don’t want to be gay. | 因为我不想变成同性恋 | 
| [28:05] | I’m Spence Montgomery’s son. | 我是斯宾塞·蒙哥马利的儿子 | 
| [28:09] | I’m supposed to be a tennis star. | 我该成为网球明星 | 
| [28:12] | Um, I’m supposed to get married | 我该去结婚 | 
| [28:15] | and have kids and be normal. | 生子 过正常人的生活 | 
| [28:16] | Teddy… | 泰迪 | 
| [28:17] | When people find out I’m gay, | 而当人们得知我是同性恋时 | 
| [28:20] | that’s all I’m gonna be. | 我的前途就止于此了 | 
| [28:23] | Everything’s going to change. | 一切都会变得不一样 | 
| [28:24] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [28:26] | Hey, your friends– we love you. | 你的朋友们 我们爱你 | 
| [28:30] | Dixon and Liam and Navid– | 迪克森 利亚姆还有纳维 | 
| [28:32] | they’re great guys. | 他们人都很好 | 
| [28:33] | You can trust them. | 你可以信任他们 | 
| [28:37] | Don’t you think I want to? | 你觉得我不想吗 | 
| [28:39] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [28:42] | I can’t. | 做不到 | 
| [28:43] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [28:44] | Because how am I supposed to ask someone | 因为连我自己都不能接受自己 | 
| [28:48] | to be okay with who I am when… | 我又该怎么去让别人 | 
| [28:53] | …I’m not? | 接受我呢 | 
| [29:00] | There’s nothing about you that’s bad. | 你都没有什么缺点 | 
| [29:04] | You’re not selfish, or a liar, | 你不自私 也不撒谎 | 
| [29:08] | or a cheater. | 或是背叛别人 | 
| [29:10] | Bad is not who you are. | 你一点儿也不坏 | 
| [29:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [29:18] | You know, you-you’re… | 你 你 | 
| [29:21] | You’re amazing. | 你很迷人 | 
| [29:23] | I love you even more | 知道你的真实样子后 | 
| [29:24] | now that I know who you really are. | 我更爱你了 | 
| [29:28] | From now on, | 从现在开始 | 
| [29:30] | no matter what you decide, | 不管你做什么决定 | 
| [29:33] | no matter what you do, | 不管你做什么 | 
| [29:34] | I… you’re not in this alone, okay? | 你都不是在孤军奋战 | 
| [29:59] | Don’t slam the doors. | 关门轻点 | 
| [30:01] | Are you dating Mr. Matthews? | 你在和马修斯老师约会吗 | 
| [30:04] | How did you… | 你怎么… | 
| [30:05] | Oh, my God. You are. | 天啊 这是真的 | 
| [30:06] | Oh… Emily told me | 艾米丽告诉我 | 
| [30:08] | she saw you guys making out on the back porch, | 说她看到你们俩在后廊亲热 | 
| [30:10] | which she decided to tell me right before my big audition, | 于是她就在我试镜前告诉了我 | 
| [30:12] | which I then proceeded to screw up royally. | 接着我就演砸了 | 
| [30:15] | Oh, Annie, I am so sorry. | 安妮 我很抱歉 | 
| [30:17] | I didn’t want you to know until I was sure it was serious. | 我本想等我们关系确定后再告诉你 | 
| [30:21] | Whoa. So, is it serious? | 哇哦 那你们是认真的吗 | 
| [30:25] | No. I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [30:25] | That’s why I didn’t tell you yet. | 所以我才没告诉你 | 
| [30:28] | Look, I… I do like him. | 我 我的确喜欢他 | 
| [30:32] | He makes me happy. | 他让我快乐 | 
| [30:34] | Are you okay with me dating him? | 你同意我和他约会吗 | 
| [30:37] | I guess. | 我想可以吧 | 
| [30:38] | I mean, it’s very strange, | 虽然感觉很怪 | 
| [30:41] | but if he makes you happy, then you should go for it. | 但如果他让你快乐 你就该争取一下 | 
| [30:46] | So the audition wasn’t great, huh? | 试镜不成功吗 | 
| [30:49] | Picture a train wreck, | 想象下火车失事 | 
| [30:51] | and then picture a plane crashing into the train wreck | 再想象下一架飞机又撞上了火车 | 
| [30:54] | and then picture a bird flying overhead of the wreck | 再想象下一只小鸟飞过 | 
| [30:57] | and taking a giant crap on it, | 拉了一大泡屎在上面 | 
| [30:59] | and that was me onstage. | 我当时就这样 | 
| [31:00] | Oh, it couldn’t have been that bad. | 情况肯定没那么糟 | 
| [31:02] | It was. | 情况就是这样 | 
| [31:03] | I had to start over three times. | 我重来了三次 | 
| [31:04] | Okay, when you finally got through it, | 好吧 那在你终于演完后 | 
| [31:07] | how was it? | 感觉如何 | 
| [31:08] | I guess it was okay. | 我想还行吧 | 
| [31:10] | Well, you know what they say when a bird craps on you. | 知道人们怎么说小鸟在头上拉屎吗 | 
| [31:12] | Hmm? | 怎么说 | 
| [31:13] | It’s good luck. | 那表示好运 | 
| [31:20] | These cocktails are sublime. | 这些鸡尾酒味道真棒 | 
| [31:22] | Did you know | 你知道 | 
| [31:22] | kombucha is a tea fermented from | 康普茶是酵母 | 
| [31:24] | a mass of yeast and bacteria? | 和细菌发酵制成的吗 | 
| [31:30] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [31:31] | About what? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [31:33] | Naomi, the vibe of this party is amazing. | 娜欧米 这次聚会的氛围真是棒极了 | 
| [31:37] | Thanks, Sunbeam. | 谢谢 桑冰 | 
| [31:39] | Namaste. | 祝好 | 
| [31:40] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -祝好 -祝好 | 
| [31:43] | You know, you really inspired me tonight. | 你今晚大大鼓舞了我 | 
| [31:46] | You were so generous with this party | 你为这场聚会慷慨解囊 | 
| [31:49] | and the land you donated. | 还捐了一块地 | 
| [31:51] | I decided to donate the money for the new buildings. | 我决定捐钱盖新楼 | 
| [31:54] | That’s wonderful, Sunbeam. | 那太棒了 桑冰 | 
| [31:55] | How generous. | 你真大方 | 
| [31:56] | Well, it’s my obligation, really. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [31:59] | ‘Cause Guru Sona’s helped you so much? | 因为宗师索娜帮了你大忙吗 | 
| [32:01] | Yeah. And because… | 是的 还因为 | 
| [32:04] | well, I guess I’m going to be part | 接下来很长一段时间 | 
| [32:06] | of the Shining Tree for a long time. | 我将会是”闪烁灵树”的一部分 | 
| [32:10] | Can I tell you something | 我能跟你说件事吗 | 
| [32:11] | I don’t think I’m supposed to tell anyone? | 这事儿我本不该说的 | 
| [32:12] | Oh, sure. | 当然 | 
| [32:14] | Guru Sona told me | 宗师索娜告诉我 | 
| [32:16] | that I’m on a higher spiritual plane than most people. | 我的悟性比其他人高 | 
| [32:20] | I’m what they call the Golden Fruit. | 我是他们所谓的黄金果 | 
| [32:23] | That means “The chosen one.” | 也就是天选之子 | 
| [32:26] | I’m like your spiritual leader. | 我就像是你的精神领袖 | 
| [32:33] | Okay, these shrimp are the bomb. | 这些虾是炸弹 | 
| [32:36] | I’m, like, not somebody who says “The bomb,” | 我不会像有些人那样说炸弹 | 
| [32:38] | but these shrimp help me understand | 但这些虾让我明白 | 
| [32:39] | why people say “The bomb.” | 为什么人们说炸弹 | 
| [32:41] | Mmm! What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:47] | Does your mother not feed you? | 你妈妈不让你吃吗 | 
| [32:48] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Leave her alone. | 喂喂喂 别管她 | 
| [32:50] | She probably worked up an appetite | 她这么胡吃海喝 | 
| [32:51] | winning the surf competition. | 可能是为了夺得冲浪冠军 | 
| [32:53] | That’s no excuse to bogart all the shrimp. | 这也不能成为她占着这盘虾的理由 | 
| [32:55] | They’re made of soy. | 这虾是豆子做的 | 
| [32:56] | Dude, they’re bogus shrimp. | 这些是假虾 | 
| [32:57] | This is soy dressed up as shrimp? | 这是大豆做成的虾吗 | 
| [33:00] | That is genius. | 太有才了 | 
| [33:03] | What the…? | 天 | 
| [33:04] | I know, it’s brilliant. | 太有才了 | 
| [33:14] | Whoa. | 天 | 
| [33:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:19] | Oh, my gay. | 天 同志 | 
| [33:26] | Does that mean Ian and Teddy are, like…? | 伊恩和泰迪是… | 
| [33:29] | Yes, yes, so just smile and act normal. | 是的 保持微笑 表现正常点 | 
| [33:32] | – Gay? – Yes. | -同志 -是的 | 
| [33:33] | – Yeah, but… – Ask questions later. | -但 -以后再问 | 
| [33:35] | – What…? – Just accept him. | -什么 -接受他 | 
| [33:36] | He is your friend. | 他是你们的朋友 | 
| [33:37] | He’s the same Teddy he’s always been. | 他还是原来那个泰迪 | 
| [33:39] | Wow, my gaydar was so broken. | 我居然没察觉出来 | 
| [33:41] | Sure you’re ready? | 你确定准备好了吗 | 
| [33:44] | Right now, yes. | 现在准备好了 | 
| [33:45] | In about ten seconds, not so much. | 再过十秒就不确定了 | 
| [33:47] | So let’s just do it. | 我们过去吧 | 
| [33:48] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [33:49] | No wonder I never slept with him. | 难怪我从没跟他上过床 | 
| [33:53] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好啊 | 
| [33:55] | Hey! There’s room for you guys. | 坐这儿吧 | 
| [33:57] | – You want to…? – Yes, yeah. | -你能… -好 | 
| [33:58] | Slide over, sit down. | 小银 过来 坐 | 
| [33:59] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [34:13] | Well, I know this might be kind of a big surprise | 我知道这也许对大家来说很意外 | 
| [34:16] | for everyone, but, um, I’m gay. | 但 我是同性恋 | 
| [34:22] | So that’s, that’s that. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [34:26] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 | 
| [34:27] | Oh, yeah, she had, she had a big, uh, surf competition, | 没事 她要参加一个大型冲浪比赛 | 
| [34:29] | uh, wore herself out, so she’s either that or… | 压力太大了 所以她不这样的话 | 
| [34:33] | …totally stoned. | 就要酩酊大醉了 | 
| [34:36] | Hey, I’m sorry for blowing up at you. | 很抱歉 冲你发脾气了 | 
| [34:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [34:42] | I’m sorry if I was acting weird. | 我也很抱歉 若我有什么怪异表现的话 | 
| [34:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 没这回事 | 
| [34:46] | Ivy, you got to take it easy. | 艾薇 你别那么激动 | 
| [34:48] | It’s time for your speech. | 到你演讲了 | 
| [34:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [34:59] | Everyone, hi, I just wanted to say a few words. | 各位 我有几句话想说 | 
| [35:02] | When I met Guru Sona, | 当我遇见宗师索娜的时候 | 
| [35:04] | I was in a really bad place. | 是我心情最低落的时候 | 
| [35:07] | I was living out of fear. | 我生活在恐惧中 | 
| [35:08] | I could not see clearly, | 无法正常的辨别事请 | 
| [35:11] | but now, thanks to her, | 但是因为她 | 
| [35:15] | I can. | 现在我可以了 | 
| [35:17] | I can see just what a phony she really is. | 我可以看清她是一个多么虚伪的人 | 
| [35:22] | You knew I was weak | 你知道我当时精神不好 | 
| [35:23] | and you used me. | 所以就利用我 | 
| [35:24] | Well, I’m not weak anymore, | 但现在 我恢复过来了 | 
| [35:26] | but you, | 而你 | 
| [35:26] | Guru Sona, | 宗师索娜 | 
| [35:27] | are a con artist, | 是一个大骗子 | 
| [35:29] | so you can take your mantras | 所以收起你的祷文 | 
| [35:31] | and your yoga and your Shining Tree of Life | 瑜伽还有那个什么闪烁灵树吧 | 
| [35:33] | and shove it up your ashram. | 去你的什么破修院 | 
| [35:35] | And by the way, kombucha is made of bacteria and yeast. | 顺便说句 康普茶其实就是细菌和酵母 | 
| [35:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [35:38] | She’s troubled, she needs to talk. | 她有烦恼 需要讲出来 | 
| [35:39] | You better believe I’m troubled. | 你最好相信我有烦恼 | 
| [35:41] | I want my money back. | 把我的钱还给我 | 
| [35:42] | Oh, I’m, I’m sorry, Naomi, but you already signed the deed | 娜欧米 很抱歉 你已经签了合约了 | 
| [35:46] | to my foundation. | 你的钱已经到我名下了 | 
| [35:47] | Like it or not, that land is mine. | 不管你乐不乐意 地产是我的了 | 
| [35:49] | N-N-No, you can’t take my money. | 不行 你不能拿走我的钱 | 
| [35:50] | You’re a liar and a criminal. | 你这个骗子 你这个罪人 | 
| [35:51] | That’s right, Naomi, | 就这样 娜欧米 | 
| [35:52] | let all these feelings out. | 把你的不满都发泄出来 | 
| [35:53] | Don’t cling to your anger. | 不要把你的怒气憋在心里 | 
| [35:54] | This is all part of your spiritual journey. | 这些都是你精神的必经之路 | 
| [35:57] | Screw my spiritual journey! | 去你的精神之路 | 
| [35:58] | I want my money back! | 把我的钱还给我 | 
| [35:59] | Get off me, get off me! | 滚开 滚开 | 
| [36:02] | Namaste, Naomi. | 祝好 娜欧米 | 
| [36:05] | Namaste. | 祝好 | 
| [36:12] | Hello. | 嗨 | 
| [36:14] | Oh, I just wanted to tell you | 我是想告诉你 | 
| [36:15] | I am so glad I took a chance on you. | 我很高兴让你来参加试镜 | 
| [36:16] | You got the part. | 你被选中了 | 
| [36:17] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 | 
| [36:18] | Yes, rehearsals start tomorrow. | 明天开始排练 | 
| [36:21] | Oh, gosh, thank you so much | 天啊 真感谢您 | 
| [36:22] | for letting me audition at the last minute like that. | 在最后时刻让我参加试镜 | 
| [36:25] | You were very persuasive, and I’m glad. | 你很有说服力 而且我很高兴听你的了 | 
| [36:27] | Have a great night, Emily. | 晚安 艾米丽 | 
| [36:29] | Oh, you, too, and thank you so much. | 晚安 太谢谢您了 | 
| [36:39] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来的 | 
| [36:41] | Yes, you should. | 怎么不应该 | 
| [36:43] | Can we get a blindfold | 我们能给伯恩斯坦 | 
| [36:44] | for Bernstein? | 带个眼罩吗 | 
| [36:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [36:47] | Navid, it’s me. | 纳维 是我 | 
| [36:49] | Your little sister let me in. | 你妹妹让我进来的 | 
| [36:53] | Closet. | 衣柜 | 
| [36:55] | Navid. | 纳维 | 
| [37:01] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [37:05] | Not really in the mood to talk, Ade. | 我没心情和你说话 艾德 | 
| [37:07] | Good, neither am I. | 很好 我也是 | 
| [37:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 | 
| [37:12] | – No, hey… – What do you think? | -喂 别这样 -你说呢 | 
| [37:13] | I-I wasn’t playing any games. | 分手的事我不是在开玩笑 | 
| [37:15] | No, Ade, look at me. | 看着我 艾德 | 
| [37:16] | I-I don’t love you, no, not anymore. | 我不爱你了 不再爱你了 | 
| [38:21] | You drive like a maniac, you know that? | 你开车旧像个疯子一样 | 
| [38:24] | Only when I’m happy. | 只有在我高兴的时候才这样 | 
| [38:25] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 听你这么说我很高兴 | 
| [38:27] | Fasten your seat belts. | 系好安全带 | 
| [38:29] | It’s going to be a bumpy night. | 准备好颠簸一整晚吧 | 
| [38:31] | All About Eve. | 《彗星美人》 | 
| [38:32] | See, I am teaching you something. | 瞧 我教会你不少东西嘛 | 
| [38:34] | Ah, sweet. | 真好 | 
| [38:35] | Yeah, you are. | 是啊 | 
| [38:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:38] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我不会这么做的 | 
| [38:40] | You could have and would have. | 你可以 并且也会这么做的 | 
| [38:43] | Don’t you just feel so great? | 这种心情多好啊 | 
| [38:44] | I mean, they call it coming out for a reason, right? | 他们把这叫做事出有因 | 
| [38:46] | Don’t you feel so free? | 不再有束缚了吧 | 
| [38:48] | Actually, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:50] | You know, it’s a relief, the hardest part’s over. | 这是中解脱 最艰难的已经挺过来了 | 
| [38:51] | And now you don’t have | 现在你不用去担心 | 
| [38:52] | to worry about people blackmailing you | 有人把照片放进你柜子里 | 
| [38:53] | with photos in your locker, right? | 去勒索你了吧 | 
| [38:59] | I-I never told you I found the photo in my locker. | 我从没告诉过你我是在柜子里发现的 | 
| [39:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [39:15] | It was you. | 是你干的 | 
| [39:17] | Teddy, I was just trying to help, okay? | 泰迪 我只是想帮你 | 
| [39:21] | Just– it seemed like you were so torn up | 看到你因为 | 
| [39:25] | about being in the closet, | 自己是同性恋那么压抑 | 
| [39:27] | and I knew that once you came out, you’d feel so much better. | 我知道只要你说出来 你就会好点 | 
| [39:30] | So you blackmailed me? | 所以你就勒索我 | 
| [39:31] | I just gave you a-a nudge in the right direction. | 我只是推你一把 | 
| [39:37] | I had a friend take a picture of us. | 我让一个朋友偷拍的我们 | 
| [39:41] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [39:41] | it was, it was stupid and really immature, | 这很愚蠢 非常幼稚 | 
| [39:45] | but my heart was in the right place, Teddy. | 但我真的是想帮你 泰迪 | 
| [39:49] | Look, it all worked out, right? | 也成功了啊 不是吗 | 
| [39:50] | I mean, your friends were so great, so no… | 你的朋友们都很好 所以… | 
| [39:52] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 | 
| [39:56] | God, I trusted you more than I’ve ever trusted anyone. | 我最信任的就是你 | 
| [40:00] | You can still trust me, Teddy. | 你还可以继续信任我 泰迪 | 
| [40:03] | I don’t think I can see you anymore. | 我想我们不会再见面了 | 
| [40:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:09] | No, Teddy, no, please don’t, don’t do that. | 不要 泰迪 别这样 | 
| [40:14] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:21] | Me, too. | 我也很抱歉 | 
| [40:27] | Good-bye, Ian. | 再见 伊恩 | 
| [41:02] | Ade, what’s, what’s wrong? | 艾德 怎么了 | 
| [41:04] | I went to Navid’s, | 我去了纳维家 | 
| [41:07] | and it’s really over. | 我和他真的完了 | 
| [41:09] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [41:11] | That’s not even the worst part. | 这还不是最坏的 | 
| [41:13] | He’s cheating on me. | 他背叛了我 | 
| [41:16] | Wha– what do you– why would you think that? | 你怎么 你怎么会这么想 | 
| [41:19] | Because I found this in his room. | 我在他房间里发现了这个 | 
| [41:23] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |