时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Laurel, you know that Ivy and I slept together… | 罗瑞尔 你已经知道我和艾薇睡过了 |
[00:06] | But Ivy doesn’t know that you and I slept together. | 但是艾薇并不知道我和你也睡过 |
[00:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:10] | I’m not gonna tell anybody | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[00:11] | that we hooked up. | 咱俩做过那个的 |
[00:12] | I don’t know what’s going on. I’m just confused. | 我不知道这是怎么了 我只是很困惑 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I know you are. | 我知道的 |
[00:21] | That was… | 那实在是 |
[00:22] | not anticipated. | 始料未及啊 |
[00:24] | At all. | 绝对是 |
[00:25] | I told you I have stuff going on at home, | 我跟你说过家里出了点事 |
[00:27] | stuff that I wanted to talk to you about? | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[00:28] | Guys, can you wait, like, five minutes? | 姑娘们 能等会儿不 五分钟就好 |
[00:30] | You know what, Ade? Don’t worry about it. | 知道吗 艾德 不劳你操心了 |
[00:31] | I should go home. We’ll talk later, okay? | 我还是回家好了 我们晚点再聊吧 |
[00:33] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[00:35] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[00:51] | Oh, man. | 晕 |
[00:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:58] | Coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[01:00] | Uh… Sure. | 当然 |
[01:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:06] | Uh. Sorry for talking your ear off last night. | 不好意思昨晚跟你唠叨了那么久 |
[01:09] | Ah, please, come on. | 别这么说嘛 |
[01:10] | I’m sure that’s just how you wanted | 我敢肯定你不会愿意 |
[01:11] | to spend your evening– with some guy | 跟随随便便某个人共度一夜 |
[01:13] | sitting on your couch for four hours, feeling sorry for himself, | 听他坐在沙发上发上半天牢骚 |
[01:15] | and then passing out. | 然后就睡死过去 |
[01:17] | You’re hardly some guy. | 你可不是随随便便某个人 |
[01:20] | Still. | 还是很抱歉 |
[01:22] | Although… | 不过 |
[01:25] | You did fall asleep mid-sentence. | 你确实话说一半就睡着了 |
[01:26] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 没错 |
[01:28] | – Are you ser…? – Yeah, you were, like, | -你没开 -没错 你就像这样 |
[01:30] | “I-I just don’t think anyone can understand | “我觉得没有人能理解 |
[01:33] | what it’s like to grow up…” | 长大到底是什么样子” |
[01:36] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[01:39] | I’m such a tool. | 太白痴了我 |
[01:40] | No, I’m… I’m… | 没有 我其实 |
[01:43] | I’m glad you came to talk to me. | 我很高兴你能来找我聊天 |
[01:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:49] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[01:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:55] | Hey! We missed you at voyeur last night. | 昨晚你没来偷窥俱乐部真是太遗憾了 |
[01:57] | It was so much fun. | 太好玩了 |
[01:59] | Renee and Ilon got so wasted. | 瑞妮和伊洛玩得可疯了 |
[02:01] | And Chayo ended up in a cage with one of the dancers. | 查犹最后被关进了舞者的笼子里 |
[02:04] | Uh, yeah, uh, uh… | 这样啊 |
[02:06] | Sorry. I just fell asleep. | 不好意思 我睡着了 |
[02:08] | So, do you want to hang out now? | 那你现在想出去逛逛不 |
[02:09] | My morning is wide open. | 我今早可闲得很哦 |
[02:12] | Yeah. That-that’d be great. | 好啊 时间正合适 |
[02:14] | Okay, cool. I’ll come over. | 好的 我这就过来 |
[02:15] | Oh, no, no. I’m, uh… No, I’m out doing some errands. | 别别别 我正在外面办事呢 |
[02:17] | Uh, I’ll come to your place. | 我等会儿去你家 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:20] | See you in a bit. | 待会儿见 |
[02:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:25] | Well, I-I could have told her I spent the night here, | 我可以告诉她我在这儿过夜的 |
[02:27] | but it might have, uh, seemed weird | 只是这样可能有点怪 |
[02:29] | and hard to explain. | 而且也不太好解释 |
[02:30] | No, yeah, I get it. | 不用解释 我明白 |
[02:31] | It’s better and easier this way. | 这样更好些 |
[02:33] | For everybody. | 对大家来说 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:37] | Uh, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[02:43] | Thanks for the coffee. | 多谢你的咖啡 |
[02:44] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[03:04] | Look, I appreciate you coming to get me last night. | 听着 我很感激你昨晚来接我 |
[03:07] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 |
[03:08] | – I was glad I could. – No, listen. | -我很乐意效劳 -不是 听着 |
[03:11] | I’m not what you think I am, okay? | 我不是你所想的那样 懂吗 |
[03:13] | I’m just… confused. | 我只是很困惑 |
[03:15] | I’ve been with a lot of girls. | 我跟很多女孩儿约会过 |
[03:16] | A lot of girls. | 很多女孩儿 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | And I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t say anything | 如果你能对这件事保密 |
[03:22] | to anyone about… anything. | 我会感激不尽 |
[03:26] | Of course not. | 我当然不会说出去 |
[03:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 不谢 |
[03:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:44] | How-how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[03:46] | Good. | 蛮好的 |
[03:47] | I was just dropping off Dixon’s college applications. | 我只是来捎迪克森的大学申请书 |
[03:50] | He has a meeting with his guidance counselor, | 他要和辅导员见面 |
[03:52] | and he forgot them. | 却忘了带这些 |
[03:54] | Mrs. Roost. She’s terrifying. | 鲁斯特夫人 她可凶了 |
[03:56] | She is terrifying! I thought it was just me. | 真的吗 我还以为她只是针对我呢 |
[03:58] | No, no, it’s not just you. | 不不 不止是对你 |
[03:59] | She is full-on frightening. | 她就是个不折不扣的凶神 |
[04:01] | I think it’s because she looks so much like Christopher Walken. | 我想是因为她长得很像克里斯托弗·沃肯 |
[04:04] | It’s uncanny. | 太恐怖了 |
[04:06] | You know, I’d be happy to, uh, drop those off. | 我很乐意帮你捎这个 |
[04:10] | Save you a scare. | 免得你又被吓到 |
[04:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:14] | That-that would be great. | 真是太好了 |
[04:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Hey, um… That was fun the other night. | 对了 那晚很愉快 |
[04:23] | Yeah, it was very fun. | 是啊 的确很愉快 |
[04:26] | Surprising and crazy | 惊喜 疯狂 |
[04:28] | and very fun. | 外加有趣 |
[04:30] | I was not expecting that. | 我没想到会那样 |
[04:32] | Me, neither. | 我也没想到 |
[04:35] | See, the thing is… | 问题是 |
[04:37] | Well, you are my kids’ teacher. | 你是我孩子们的老师 |
[04:39] | And Harry and I are friends. | 哈里跟我又是朋友 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:42] | So we should probably chalk it up | 所以 就当那只是个 |
[04:44] | to one surprising, crazy night. | 出人意料又疯狂透顶的夜晚吧 |
[04:47] | We should, right? | 应该这样想的 不是吗 |
[04:49] | We should. | 对 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:53] | All right, well, I should get these to Mr. Walken. | 好吧 我去把这个交给沃肯老师 |
[05:00] | How’s that look? | 效果如何 |
[05:01] | Man, that’s all kinds of crooked. | 天呐 弯的不能再弯了 |
[05:03] | Aah! I just can’t do anything straight. | 我就是做不了直男啊 |
[05:05] | Hey, thanks again for all your help. | 对了 再次谢谢你的帮忙 |
[05:07] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[05:08] | After all the work you put into the bachelor auction, | 你为单身汉拍卖会做了那么多贡献 |
[05:10] | I’m happy to return the favor. | 我还愁没机会报答你呢 |
[05:18] | Ugh! I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[05:20] | Teddy turned out to be such a homophobe. | 泰迪居然有同性恋恐惧症 |
[05:23] | I’m so disgusted. | 太恶心了 |
[05:24] | No, he’s really not… at all. | 没有 他真的完全没有 |
[05:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:28] | Well, he came up to me | 他来找过我 |
[05:29] | and apologized for what happened. | 为之前发生的事道歉了 |
[05:31] | Okay, well, that doesn’t make it right. | 好吧 可做错的就是做错了 |
[05:33] | We talked, and, you know, he’s a good guy. | 我们谈过了 他是个好人 |
[05:37] | Teddy and I are cool. | 我跟泰迪没事的 |
[05:41] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:44] | I know that’s not who he really is. | 我知道他不是那样的人 |
[06:00] | Ivy, you were killing it out there. | 艾薇 你刚简直太酷了 |
[06:01] | Uh, for real? | 真的吗 |
[06:02] | Thanks. I hope I’m ready for the invitational. | 谢谢了 希望我准备好迎接邀请赛了 |
[06:05] | Hey, well, we’ll all be there cheering you on. | 我们会去为你加油助威的 |
[06:07] | I don’t get it. | 我有点晕 |
[06:08] | You guys, like… | 你们都 |
[06:09] | you don’t even swim or look at the ocean, | 你们都不游泳的 连海都不看 |
[06:11] | so why bother coming to the beach at all? | 又何必要来海滩呢 |
[06:14] | Ivy has a point. | 艾薇说的有道理啊 |
[06:15] | The ocean is pretty awesome. | 大海也挺不错的 |
[06:19] | Gorgeous. | 帅呆了 |
[06:23] | You guys are pathetic. Really? | 你们简直太可悲了 不会吧 |
[06:24] | So, which one’s hottest? | 哪个最性感 |
[06:26] | Blue wetsuit. Definitely the blue wetsuit. | 穿蓝色潜水服的 绝对是蓝色的那个 |
[06:28] | See, I want to put blue wetsuit between the other two | 我想把穿蓝衣服的跟旁边那俩放一起 |
[06:30] | and make a sandwich. | 做个三明治 |
[06:32] | Naomi, you’re drooling. | 娜欧米 你流口水了 |
[06:36] | I really need to get back into the dating game. | 我必须得赶紧重出江湖 |
[06:38] | I’ve wasted so much time, it’s crazy. | 我是疯了 才要浪费这大把青春 |
[06:40] | Yeah? Are you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. 100%. | 嗯 百分百确定 |
[06:47] | What you went through with Cannon was… | 你跟坎南发生的事 |
[06:49] | seriously intense. | 会给你很大压力 |
[06:51] | Yeah, but after all these months, | 是 不过经过这几个月 |
[06:53] | I finally feel like I am ready to rip off the bandage… | 我终于觉得自己可以撕掉绷带 |
[06:57] | with something tall, dark and water-resistant. | 迎接高大 黝黑又会冲浪的帅哥了 |
[06:59] | Oh, my god. He is coming towards us! | 上帝 他朝我们这边走过来了 |
[07:01] | You’re like a tractor beam! | 你就像块帅哥吸铁石 |
[07:04] | Hey, Zach. | 你好啊 扎克 |
[07:06] | Hey, Ivy. | 你好 艾薇 |
[07:07] | Good luck on Saturday. | 周末愉快 |
[07:08] | You’re totally going to shred. | 你会有精彩表现的 |
[07:09] | Oh, thanks. Yo, how was Cabo? | 谢了 卡波[墨西哥著名海滩]怎么样 |
[07:11] | Weren’t you there for the week or something? | 你不是去那里玩了一周吗 |
[07:13] | Oh, yeah. The waves were killer. | 对 那里的浪简直太赞了 |
[07:14] | Right. I love it there. | 我爱死那地方了 |
[07:16] | Hi, Zach? | 你好 扎克 |
[07:18] | Naomi. | 我是娜欧米 |
[07:19] | I love Cabo, too. | 我也很喜欢卡波的 |
[07:21] | Where’d you stay? The Palmilla, | 你住在哪了 帕尔米拉酒店 |
[07:22] | Or Las Ventanas? | 还是拉斯本塔纳斯 |
[07:23] | Um, I stayed at some youth hostel. | 我住在一家青年旅舍里 |
[07:25] | It was pretty decent. | 还挺不错的 |
[07:26] | Surf Report says there is | 冲浪新闻说 |
[07:27] | an epic swell rolling in this weekend. | 这周末会有一波非常好的浪 |
[07:30] | Oh, sick. | 不会吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah, there was an epic swell | 对 去年夏天我在巴厘岛 |
[07:32] | when I was surfing in Bali last summer. | 就遇到过一次完美的海浪 |
[07:35] | The waves were sick. | 那浪简直太棒了 |
[07:36] | Are you surfing in the invitational, as well? | 你也参加冲浪邀请赛吗 |
[07:39] | Nah. I’m burned out on competing. | 没有 我厌倦了比赛了 |
[07:42] | I just surf for fun now. | 我现在冲浪只是为了兴趣而已 |
[07:44] | Actually, I’m kind of all about fun, | 其实 我做什么事都是出于兴趣 |
[07:46] | If you want to catch some waves sometime? | 有空想一起冲冲浪吗 |
[07:48] | Sure. Let’s go after the competition. | 好啊 比赛以后去吧 |
[07:51] | – It’s a date. – Cool. | -就这么定了 -好 |
[07:53] | – Later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[07:57] | Naomi, you don’t like to get your hair wet. | 娜欧米 你可不喜欢弄湿头发的 |
[07:59] | Some big fish are worth the frizz. | 舍不得头发套不着郎 |
[08:03] | So, you can teach me to surf in a couple days, right? | 你可以帮我在几天内学会冲浪的吧 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah, absolutely, and water-ski and windsurf, too. | 没问题 还可以加上滑水和风帆冲浪 |
[08:07] | Fine. Just make sure I master surfing first. | 好吧 先保证我学会冲浪吧 |
[08:14] | Hey, guys. How was school? | 孩子们 学校怎么样 |
[08:15] | We have to talk to you about something. | 有件事我们要跟你谈谈 |
[08:19] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Mom, we want you to start dating. | 妈妈 我们想让你重新开始约会 |
[08:27] | It’s just that dad | 是这样 爸爸 |
[08:28] | is really happy with his girlfriend. | 跟他的女友在一起真的很开心 |
[08:30] | And we want you to find somebody, too. | 我们希望你也能找到自己的另一半 |
[08:33] | Someone great. | 完美的另一半 |
[08:36] | Well… I agree. | 这个 我同意 |
[08:38] | – Okay. Oh, that’s great! – Awesome! | -好啊 太好了 -太好了 |
[08:41] | This is the dating profile that we’ve set up for you. | 这是我们为你建的交友主页 |
[08:43] | – Wait. What? – My friend | -等等 什么 -我朋友 |
[08:44] | Stephanie’s mom met this awesome guy in, | 斯蒂芬妮的妈妈不到一个月 |
[08:45] | like, a month. | 就遇到了白马王子 |
[08:46] | So, tell me what you think about this picture. | 说说你觉得这照片怎么样 |
[08:49] | I told him it’s all wrong. | 我跟他说过了 这完全不对 |
[08:51] | She looks hot! | 这很性感啊 |
[08:52] | Gross. Not you. | 恶心 不是说你 |
[08:54] | You for trying to pimp out your own mother. | 我说你 想帮自己的老妈拉皮条 |
[08:56] | I’m not trying to pimp her out! I’m trying to get her a date! | 我不是想拉皮条 是想给她找意中人啊 |
[08:58] | I don’t want to internet date! | 我可不想网上相亲 |
[09:01] | Mom, no offense, | 妈妈 无意冒犯 |
[09:02] | but this is how people your age hook up. | 但是你这个年纪的人都是用这种方式约会的 |
[09:04] | No, I can’t. It’s too weird. | 不 我做不到 这也太怪了 |
[09:06] | It’s not weird. | 这一点都不怪 |
[09:07] | Well, just try it. | 你就试试吧 |
[09:09] | Well, aren’t there all kinds of predators? | 网上不会有坏人吧 |
[09:11] | Like, sex predators? | 比如说 性犯罪者 |
[09:13] | Look, look, we-we will screen for sex predators. | 听着 我们会把他们排除在外的 |
[09:15] | Come on, mom. | 来吧 妈妈 |
[09:16] | What do you have to lose? | 你又不会有什么损失 |
[09:22] | Okay, you can put up my profile. | 好吧 你们可以贴出我的个人资料 |
[09:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:24] | Wait, wait, wait. But I am not | 等等 但是我现在还不想 |
[09:25] | committing to any dates just yet. | 进行任何约会 |
[09:27] | Let’s see how it goes. | 我们先静观其变好了 |
[09:28] | That’s great. | 好的 |
[09:29] | You know, one step at a time. | 一步一步来嘛 |
[09:30] | So, what do you think about this picture? | 那 你觉得这张照片怎么样 |
[09:33] | – Oh, Dixon, no! – What?! | -迪克斯 不行 -怎么了 |
[09:35] | I’m eating a banana. | 我那可是在吃香蕉啊 |
[09:42] | – Where have you been? – What is it? | -你到哪儿去了 -怎么了 |
[09:44] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[09:45] | What’s the big emergency? | 有什么重大紧急事件 |
[09:46] | It’s about your advance. | 和你的预付款有关 |
[09:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:49] | Oh, god, I knew I shouldn’t have spent so much. | 天呐 我就知道我不应该花这么多钱的 |
[09:52] | They want it back? | 他们想收回吗 |
[09:53] | They want it all back, don’t they? | 他们想把所有的钱都收回 对吧 |
[09:55] | They don’t want any of it back. | 他们什么都不想收回 |
[09:56] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[09:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:00] | Your single is selling so well, | 你的单曲销量很不错 |
[10:02] | the record company | 因此 唱片公司决定 |
[10:03] | tripled your advance. | 把你的预付款增加到原来的三倍 |
[10:05] | Are you serious?! | 真的吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[10:07] | Oh, my god! This is amazing! | 天呐 真是太不可思议了 |
[10:09] | No, you’re amazing. | 不 是你太不可思议了 |
[10:10] | And this is only the beginning. | 这仅仅是你事业的开始 |
[10:42] | So, what do you want to do now? | 你现在最想干嘛 |
[10:43] | I want to hang out with my friends. | 和朋友们出去玩 |
[10:46] | We’re by that hotel that wraps foie gras | 我们刚刚经过的那家饭店 |
[10:48] | and cotton candy and serves it on a stick! | 有鹅肝酱和棉花糖串烧哦 |
[10:50] | Let’s go there for dinner. | 我们去哪儿吃晚餐吧 |
[10:52] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 去嘛 会很有意思的 |
[10:53] | No, hanging out with you is my job. | 不行 出来陪你是我的工作 |
[10:54] | It’s not fun. | 这可没什么意思 |
[10:57] | Come on, | 来嘛 |
[10:57] | You can invite your friends, too, if you want. | 如果你愿意 也可以邀请你的朋友过来啊 |
[11:01] | I have my mom’s credit card. | 我带了我妈的信用卡 |
[11:04] | – Would you rather go to a movie? – Enough! | -还是你想去看电影呢 -够了 |
[11:05] | Okay? I-I’m not into you. | 我对你没兴趣 |
[11:07] | I will never be into you. | 我永远也不会对你有兴趣的 |
[11:09] | Just let it go already. | 你就死了这条心吧 |
[11:17] | Take me home. | 送我回家吧 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:26] | I… I didn’t mean | 我不是故意 |
[11:28] | to make you cry. I… | 让你哭的 我… |
[11:31] | Please stop. | 别哭了好吗 |
[11:33] | Look, y-you’re… | 听着 你是… |
[11:35] | a great girl. | 好女孩 |
[11:36] | I just don’t feel that way about you. | 我只是对你没有那种感觉 |
[11:38] | Well, I don’t feel that way about you, either. | 好吧 我也对你没有那种感觉 |
[11:41] | I tried, but… | 我试过了 但是… |
[11:42] | I’m still in love with Dax. | 我还爱着达克斯 |
[11:44] | Who’s Dax? | 达克斯是谁 |
[11:45] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[11:47] | Laura, I care. | 劳拉 我很关心你 |
[11:49] | I… I don’t want to see you cry. | 我不想看到你哭 |
[11:53] | Dax is my ex. | 达克斯是我前男友 |
[11:56] | He’s beautiful and he’s tortured. | 他很英俊 但心理很扭曲 |
[12:01] | He grew up in foster homes, | 他在寄养家庭长大 |
[12:02] | and he spent six months in juvie. | 还在少管所待了六年 |
[12:05] | – He sounds great. – He is. | -听不来不错 -确实 |
[12:07] | He’s got Robert Downey Jr.’s soul | 他集小罗伯特·唐尼的内心 |
[12:08] | and Zac Efron’s body. | 与扎克·埃夫隆的外表于一身 |
[12:12] | So, what’s the problem? | 那么 出了什么问题呢 |
[12:14] | He dumped me, | 他甩了我 |
[12:15] | Because he thought I was just another | 因为他认为我又是一个 |
[12:17] | goody-goody Beverly Hills girl. | 比弗利山的乖乖女 |
[12:20] | So I thought I’d prove him wrong. | 所以我觉得我应该证明他错了 |
[12:22] | By dealing drugs? | 用贩毒来证明吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:26] | It didn’t work. | 不过没起什么作用 |
[12:27] | He still hates me. | 他还是很讨厌我 |
[12:28] | He won’t even return my texts. | 他甚至都不回我短信 |
[12:31] | Oh, god, I’m such a loser! | 天呐 我真是个废物 |
[12:37] | Hey, c-come on. | 别这样 |
[12:40] | Hey, you want to go get that cotton candy thingy for dinner? | 你想去那家有棉花糖的饭店吃饭吗 |
[12:43] | – What do you say? – Whatever! | -你觉得怎么样 -随便吧 |
[12:46] | It all just sucks. | 反正一切都糟透了 |
[12:47] | I was stupid to think that you or Dax or anyone | 我真傻 我还以为你或达克斯或 |
[12:50] | would ever like me. | 其他什么人会喜欢上我 |
[13:01] | Hey, babe, how’s it going? | 嘿 宝贝 怎么样了 |
[13:03] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[13:04] | So, are you psyched for the surf contest? | 你为冲浪比赛做好心理准备了吗 |
[13:07] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[13:08] | Well, win or lose, I was thinking | 不管结果如何 我想 |
[13:10] | we could get oysters after at Poseidon’s point, like, | 我们可以在比赛之后去吃一顿牡蛎大餐 |
[13:13] | you know, we always do– What do you think? | 就像我们以前那样 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:15] | Yeah, not this time. | 是啊 但是这次可不行 |
[13:17] | Ivy… | 艾薇… |
[13:17] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | Please, honey… | 求你了 亲爱的 |
[13:25] | you know, you’re my best friend. | 你知道 你是我最好的朋友 |
[13:28] | We are not best friends, okay? | 我们不是什么好朋友 好吗 |
[13:30] | You’re my mother. | 你是我妈妈 |
[13:32] | And that sucks for me. | 而且这点让我很恶心 |
[13:44] | So, I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[13:45] | I am so excited to be here | 能和我最好的朋友们齐聚一堂 |
[13:48] | with my best friends in the world. | 我真的非常激动 |
[13:50] | You guys have been amazing and supportive, | 你们一直都是这么赞 这么支持我 |
[13:53] | and I’m just so glad that you all | 我很高兴你们能 |
[13:55] | get to be a part of my journey. | 成为我人生旅程的一部分 |
[13:58] | oh, and no matter where my career takes me, | 不管我未来的前途如何 |
[14:01] | I will always remember you guys. | 我都会永远记住大家的 |
[14:03] | You just can’t understand | 你们可能无法了解 |
[14:04] | How much it means to me to have normal, | 能够拥有普通的非名人的朋友 |
[14:07] | non-famous friends. | 对于我来说有多重要 |
[14:10] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[14:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:12] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[14:14] | Did she just refer to us as her “Non-famous friends”? | 她刚才是说我们是她的非名人朋友吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, she did. | 没错 |
[14:18] | But at least we get to be a part of her “Journey.” | 但是我们至少还算是她人生旅程的一部分 |
[14:20] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[14:20] | To Adrianna! | 敬阿德里安娜 |
[14:21] | Rihanna and Gaga, watch your backs, bitches. | 蕾哈娜和Gaga 当心点 贱人们 |
[14:25] | oh, my god, that’s too funny. | 天呐 太搞笑了 |
[14:27] | You have to tweet that. | 你应该发条微博 |
[14:28] | – You think? – Do it. | -是吗 -发吧 |
[14:32] | Hey, how hot is your girlfriend? | 你知道你女朋友有多性感吗 |
[14:35] | She’s incredible. | 她美极了 |
[14:38] | Someone wants to go to the Grammys. | 看来有人想陪你去参加格莱美 |
[14:42] | So, Liam, Dixon, what’s been going on? | 对了 利亚姆 迪克森 最近怎么样 |
[14:45] | I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever. | 我感觉我已经好久没有见到你们了 |
[14:47] | Catch me up. Tell me everything. | 跟我讲讲 什么都告诉我吧 |
[14:49] | Dixon almost drowned today. | 迪克森今天差点淹死了 |
[14:51] | Screw you, dude. I was surfing my ass off. | 去你的 老兄 我冲浪可棒了 |
[14:53] | But you did. | 但是你确实差点淹死了 |
[14:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不是这样的 |
[14:54] | All right, so you guys know | 好吧 你们都知道 |
[14:55] | the west bev invitational is tomorrow, | 西比弗利邀请赛是在明天 对吧 |
[14:57] | so we’ve been… | 所以我们一直都在 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god, Victor, give it a rest. | 天呐 维克多 别烦我了 |
[15:01] | He’s still pushing for that seventeen photo shoot. | 他还在逼我去拍《十七岁》的宣传照 |
[15:04] | Let it go, Victor. | 放手吧 维克多 |
[15:05] | It’s not even a cover. | 拍的都不是封面 |
[15:06] | Ade, can you deal with that later? | 艾德 你能等会再处理这些吗 |
[15:08] | Ade. | 艾德 |
[15:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:11] | So, um, I heard about what happened between you and Ian. | 我已经听说你和伊恩之间发生的事了 |
[15:16] | He told me you apologized | 他告诉我你已经跟他道歉了 |
[15:18] | and that you two are cool. | 而且你们俩之间也没事 |
[15:20] | Oh. Yeah, we’re cool. | 没错 我们俩之间没事 |
[15:23] | That’s great. That’s so great. | 太好了 真的是太好了 |
[15:25] | I’m… I’m really glad you did that. | 我很高兴你这样做了 |
[15:28] | Well, that’s not really who I am. | 那并不是我的本意 |
[15:30] | You know? I was being a complete jerk that day. | 那天我简直就是个混蛋 |
[15:33] | – Yeah. – Ian’s a good guy. | -没错 -伊恩是个好人 |
[15:37] | You coming to the luau tomorrow? | 你明天来参加夏威夷宴会吗 |
[15:40] | Uh… Maybe, I don’t know. | 可能吧 我也不知道 |
[15:42] | I think you should go, it’s gonna be fun. | 我觉得你应该去 很好玩的 |
[15:44] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[15:47] | Are you ready for me to completely rock your world? | 我有个天大的消息要告诉你 准备好了吗 |
[15:50] | Ashton Kutcher is following you on twitter. | 艾什顿·库彻在微博上关注你 |
[15:53] | – Shut up! – Oh, yes. | -别开玩笑 -认真的 |
[15:56] | How cool is that? | 很棒吧 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna send him a direct message. | 那我要给他发一封私信 |
[16:00] | Thanks again for lunch, Ade. | 谢谢你请我们吃饭 艾德 |
[16:01] | Yeah, it was really fun. | 是啊 我们玩得很尽兴 |
[16:04] | Oh, thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:06] | Paparazzi, two o’clock. | 两点钟的方向有狗仔队出现 |
[16:08] | Ugh! They’re such vultures. | 他们真是一群跟屁虫 |
[16:10] | I can’t believe they tracked me down. | 真不敢相信他们竟然跟踪我 |
[16:12] | Hey, sweetie, can you hold this? | 宝贝 能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[16:13] | I’ll meet you in the car. | 我在车上等你 |
[16:21] | Someone tipped them off. | 肯定有人跟他们泄了密 |
[16:23] | I can guarantee you it was one of the waiters. | 我敢保证肯定是这里的某个服务员 |
[16:25] | Waiters? Please! | 服务员 拜托 |
[16:27] | Adrianna called them herself. | 是阿德里安娜自己打电话叫他们过来的 |
[16:30] | Oh, that girl knows how to work it. | 那姑娘知道如何炒作自己 |
[16:56] | Hope you’re happy. | 现在你得意了吧 |
[17:00] | You destroyed her. | 你毁了她 |
[17:02] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[17:04] | My heart is breaking. | 我的心都碎了 |
[17:05] | How can you be so cruel? | 你怎么能如此残忍 |
[17:08] | My mother is dead because of you. | 我妈妈因你而死 |
[17:12] | Look, I… I did a terrible thing, | 听着 我 我确实做了一件不光彩的事 |
[17:15] | And I am truly sorry about that, | 而且我真的感到很抱歉 |
[17:17] | But I didn’t intend to hurt anyone. | 但是我并没有打算要伤害任何人 |
[17:20] | I didn’t set out to destroy | 我没有像你这样处心积虑地 |
[17:22] | your family like you did with mine. | 破坏别人的家庭 |
[17:23] | I had to get even with you. | 我必须要报复你 |
[17:25] | I wasn’t gonna let you get away with what you did. | 我不可能让你逍遥快活地过日子 |
[17:27] | Fine! Get even with me all you want, | 好的 报复我就够了 |
[17:30] | But Ivy did nothing to you! | 但是艾薇没错什么 |
[17:33] | She doesn’t deserve any of this! | 你不该这样对她 |
[17:35] | I’m all that Ivy had. | 我是艾薇唯一的亲人 |
[17:38] | And now she’s got no one. | 而现在她无依无靠了 |
[17:42] | Was that part of your plan, too? | 那也是你的计划的一部分吗 |
[18:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:08] | Hi. I-I was looking for Harry. | 你好 我 我找哈里 |
[18:11] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[18:12] | This is his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[18:14] | Um… His ex-wife. | 是他前妻 |
[18:15] | Can I take a message? | 要留个口信吗 |
[18:17] | You know what, I-I can try him later. | 我等会再打过来吧 |
[18:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 是的 没事 |
[18:21] | It’s-it’s-it’s fine. | 没事 没事的 |
[18:23] | Thank you. Good-bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[18:31] | So, how’s my online profile? | 我的网上约会进行得如何了 |
[18:33] | Any hits? | 有什么结果吗 |
[18:37] | Let’s check it out. | 那我们来看看吧 |
[18:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[18:42] | Are those all for me? | 这些都是看上我的吗 |
[18:43] | You got 65 responses. | 你收到了65条回复 |
[18:45] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:47] | Let’s check ’em out. | 那我们来看看他们吧 |
[18:49] | Okay, but expect half of them to be losers. | 好吧 但估计他们当中有一半人没出息 |
[18:52] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[18:53] | they’re not all gonna be brain surgeons | 不可能所有人都是 |
[18:55] | who volunteer for doctors without borders. | 报名国际志愿者的脑科医生 |
[18:58] | How about this guy? | 这个怎么样 |
[18:59] | Martin Gaylord, attorney. | 马丁·盖洛德 律师 |
[19:01] | Enjoys fine wine and poetry. | 喜欢美酒和诗歌 |
[19:03] | And long walks on the beach? Ew. No. | 还有沙滩漫步 真恶心 不要 |
[19:06] | Mom can do better. | 妈妈能找到更好的 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Here, how about this guy? | 这个怎么样 |
[19:11] | You said you wouldn’t mind dating a doctor. | 你说过不介意对方是医生的 |
[19:13] | He’s a podiatrist. | 可他是个足病医生 |
[19:15] | That’s weird and gross. | 感觉又奇怪又粗俗 |
[19:17] | Mm. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | Oh, he looks nice– click on him. | 这个看起来还不错 打开看看 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Oh, well, he does seem kind of sweet. | 他看起来确实还不错 |
[19:24] | Yeah, he’s cute. | 没错 挺可爱的 |
[19:25] | You know, for an old dude. | 你们懂的 对中年男人来说 |
[19:27] | You want to say hi, | 你想跟他打个招呼吗 |
[19:28] | maybe ask him out for a cup of coffee? | 或者叫出来喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[19:30] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe this is a bad idea. | 我也不知道 这个主意不怎么好吧 |
[19:33] | Too late, | 晚咯 |
[19:34] | – ’cause you’re doing it. – Annie, wait. | -你已经在发邀请了 -安妮 等等 |
[19:36] | And… | 然后 |
[19:38] | it’s done. | 发出去了 |
[19:39] | You just asked him out. | 你已经约他出来了 |
[19:45] | Don’t you have one that shows a bit more cleavage? | 你就没有一件能多露点乳沟的衣服吗 |
[19:46] | Trust me, you don’t want to show any more skin– | 相信我 你不会想多露一点点皮肤 |
[19:49] | the water’s gonna be freezing. | 海水超级冰的 |
[19:52] | Zach is really hot. | 扎克真的很性感 |
[19:54] | I need to look my best. | 我要把自己最好的一面展现出来 |
[19:55] | Whatever. Let me show you how to pop up on the board. | 随你吧 我教教你怎么在冲浪板上站起来 |
[19:58] | – So, you’re like this… – Oh, my God, Ivy! | -就像这样 -我的天哪 艾薇 |
[20:01] | Get up– you look ridiculous. | 快起来 你这样子太滑稽了 |
[20:04] | I don’t intend on actually surfing. | 我根本不打算真的去冲浪 |
[20:05] | That was just an icebreaker to get a date with Zach. | 这只是跟扎克约会的一个借口 |
[20:08] | So you have no intention of surfing | 所以 你并没打算 |
[20:10] | on your surf date? | 在冲浪约会期间去冲浪 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna paddle out in the water. | 我随便划划水就好了 |
[20:13] | It looked pretty easy on Blue Crush. | 这在《蓝色激情》上貌似挺简单的 |
[20:15] | I watched half of it last night. | 我昨晚看了一半 |
[20:17] | Then we’ll just get up on the boards, talk, and… | 然后我们就上岸 聊聊天 然后 |
[20:20] | I will win him over with my trademark charm. | 我要用我招牌式的魅力征服他 |
[20:23] | Right. | 也可以 |
[20:24] | Okay, so what happens when a wave comes? | 可是浪来了你怎么办 |
[20:26] | I’ll keep missing the waves. | 我就一直回避 |
[20:28] | Or better yet, I’ll tell him I’m waiting for a really big one. | 或者我会告诉他我在等更大的浪 |
[20:34] | Maybe you should just go to dinner instead. | 或者你们就去吃个饭会更好 |
[20:37] | Ivy, have a little faith. | 艾薇 对我有点信心好不好 |
[20:39] | There are plenty of guys out there | 外面有着大把的男生 |
[20:40] | who think I can cook, change a tire, | 还觉得我会做饭 换轮胎 |
[20:42] | pack my own bags. | 和收拾自己的东西呢 |
[20:46] | I bet that’s Ade. I’ll get it. | 我打赌是艾德来了 我去开门吧 |
[20:47] | I asked her to come over for a little surf style consultation. | 我叫她过来给我点冲浪造型的意见 |
[20:50] | No offense, but I couldn’t really rely on you for that. | 无意冒犯 不过这事我没法太信赖你 |
[20:53] | Right… | 我懂的 |
[20:57] | Has Ade ever even been in the ocean? | 艾德下过海吗 |
[20:59] | Like that matters. | 这有什么要紧的 |
[21:03] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[21:07] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[21:08] | May I please have a word with you alone? | 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[21:10] | – I can go. -No. You know what? | -我先走了 -不 你别走 |
[21:12] | – You stay. He should go. – I’m sorry, but I can’t leave | -你留下 他可以走了 -不好意思 |
[21:14] | till I’ve had a chance to tell you something. | 没说完我想说的我是不会走的 |
[21:16] | Tell me what? | 你要说什么 |
[21:17] | Look, I don’t know how much Laurel told you | 听着 我不知道罗瑞尔告诉了你多少 |
[21:19] | about the affair she had with my father. | 她和我爸爸的婚外情 |
[21:21] | You know, I really don’t feel like hearing | 我一点儿也不想听我妈妈的过去 |
[21:23] | about my mother’s past, especially from you. | 特别是从你嘴里说出来 |
[21:25] | That affair wrecked my mother | 那段婚外情夺走了我妈妈的命 |
[21:27] | and it tore apart my family. | 也毁了我的家庭 |
[21:28] | I thought revenge could fix everything. | 我本以为复仇能解决所有问题 |
[21:30] | I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[21:31] | It didn’t help anything. And I hurt you. | 复仇什么都没解决 我还伤害了你 |
[21:36] | You didn’t deserve that. | 我不该这样对你 |
[21:37] | And… I would take it all back, if I could. | 如果 如果可以的话 我很想收回这一切 |
[21:46] | Well, you can’t take it back, but you can leave me alone. | 你是没办法收回 但你可以离我远点 |
[21:53] | I know what Oscar did to you was very messed up. | 我知道奥斯卡对你做的事很过分 |
[21:57] | I don’t know if you should ever forgive him. | 我不知道你会不会原谅他 |
[21:59] | But for what it’s worth, | 但就刚才来说 |
[22:01] | I think he sounded pretty sincere. | 我觉得他那番话是真心的 |
[22:04] | Whatever. It’s too late. | 有什么用呢 太晚了 |
[22:12] | Sorry. Last thing. | 不好意思 最后一件事 |
[22:18] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[22:19] | So, do you want to watch a movie now? | 好了 你现在想看电影吗 |
[22:21] | I should go home. There’s a lot going on with the family. | 我该回家了 家里现在事情很多 |
[22:24] | Should probably hang with them. | 我该多陪陪家人 |
[22:26] | How are things going with them? | 他们怎么样了 |
[22:27] | How’s your mom dealing with everything? | 你妈妈还能处理过来这些事吗 |
[22:32] | Not good. | 情况不怎么好 |
[22:33] | Doesn’t help that my, uh, sister’s completely freaking out. | 而且我妹妹们彻底慌了神 |
[22:37] | It’s… | 简直就是 |
[22:44] | I’m listening. | 我在听的 |
[22:48] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[22:49] | I know I said I wanted to go home to be with the family, | 我刚才是说我想回家去陪陪我的家人 |
[22:51] | but honestly, that was just an excuse | 但老实说 那只是个借口 |
[22:53] | so I can get the hell out of here. | 这样我就能离开这鬼地方了 |
[22:55] | I can’t stand hanging out with you lately. | 我最近实在无法忍受跟你在一起 |
[22:57] | I can’t even believe how you’ve been acting. | 我简直没法理解你的行为 |
[22:59] | Really? You’re going to be texting | 我跟你说话时 |
[23:00] | while I’m talking to you? | 你居然在发短信 |
[23:01] | I’m done. | 我已经搞定了 |
[23:02] | You blow off your friends, | 你甩开你的朋友们 |
[23:03] | You call the paparazzi on yourself. | 自己叫来那些狗仔队 |
[23:06] | You’re so self-absorbed, it makes me sick. | 你太自私又自恋了 这让我觉得很恶心 |
[23:43] | We should have gotten into surfing way earlier. | 我们应该早点关注冲浪的 |
[23:47] | – Seriously. – Yep. | -我也这么觉得 -没错 |
[23:49] | Is anyone else having cell service problems? | 你们的电话信号怎么样 |
[23:51] | It says I’ve got full coverage, but it’s not sending. | 我的信号满格 但就是发不出去短信 |
[23:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:56] | No. Navid and I had a pretty bad fight. | 不好 我和纳维大吵了一架 |
[23:59] | He thinks I’ve become selfish. | 他觉得我很自私 |
[24:01] | Now he’s not returning my calls. | 现在他都不回我电话了 |
[24:03] | Really? | 这么严重 |
[24:04] | And he’s right. I’ve been so wrapped up with my career lately | 他说的对 这些日子我只忙着工作 |
[24:07] | That… I’ve been acting really awful. | 确实算不上好女友 |
[24:12] | I need to do something to make it right with Navid. | 我得想办法跟他和好 |
[24:14] | If I lost him, I literally would not be able to live with myself. | 如果失去了他 我都不知道要怎么活下去 |
[24:19] | I hope it all works out. | 希望你们能和好 |
[24:22] | Silver, will you help me figure out something to do? | 小银 你能帮我想想办法吗 |
[24:26] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[24:29] | Of course. yeah. | 行 没问题 |
[24:30] | Just let me know what you need. | 需要我帮忙尽管说就行了 |
[24:33] | Oh, my god! yeah! | 天哪 加油 |
[24:36] | Popping out of the barrel is Ivy Sullivan. | 艾薇·苏利文冲过来了 |
[24:38] | That killer ride puts her into first place | 凭着高超的冲浪技巧 |
[24:39] | for West Beverly. | 她为西比弗利高中赢得了第一名 |
[24:41] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[24:42] | Oh, my gosh! we know her! | 我们认识她 |
[24:43] | That’s our friend! | 我们是她朋友 |
[24:45] | Ivy really dominated that last wave. | 艾薇最后那一浪的表现太赞了 |
[24:47] | Oh, she’s just lucky I wasn’t out there. | 幸亏她没遇到我这样的对手 |
[24:49] | Surf’s up. let’s go. | 还等什么 冲浪去吧 |
[24:52] | Rad. | 好啊 |
[25:17] | And I tried everything. | 我试过很多方法 |
[25:19] | Stretching, weight training, | 做伸展运动 举重训练 |
[25:21] | pain pills, | 吃止痛药 |
[25:22] | Hypnosis. | 催眠术 |
[25:23] | But nothing would stop the pain. | 可是都没用 还是痛 |
[25:26] | Sitting. | 无论是坐着 |
[25:26] | Standing. lying down. | 站着还有躺着 |
[25:28] | My back was never not hurting me. | 我的后背一直痛 |
[25:32] | What finally cured it? | 那最后怎么治好的 |
[25:34] | Cured it? | 治好 |
[25:35] | Nothing. that’s what I’m saying. | 没治好 |
[25:37] | You’re still in pain? | 后背还在疼 |
[25:39] | Excruciating. | 疼痛难忍 |
[25:41] | You don’t seem like you’re in pain. | 真看不出来 |
[25:44] | That’s because the pain is so incredible and unrelenting, | 因为它钻心刺骨而且一波接着一波 |
[25:49] | if it ever did stop, I might actually notice it and react. | 要是哪天真不疼了 我才会有反应 |
[25:52] | But it is so… consistently horrible | 这疼痛实在太可怕 |
[25:55] | from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed | 从早上起床持续到晚上睡觉 |
[25:57] | that, uh, it just never even enters my mind. | 以至于我大脑都已经麻木了 |
[26:00] | I no longer know what it’s like to not be in excruciating pain. | 我甚至不知道不疼的感觉是什么样的 |
[26:07] | That sounds awful. | 真可怕 |
[26:09] | Eh, you get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[26:15] | I’d be happy to, uh, check out your spinal column, if you’d like. | 你愿意的话 我可以帮你检查一下脊椎 |
[26:19] | That’s really where this whole thing started with me. | 我的噩梦就是从哪里开始的 |
[26:22] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[26:26] | Gotcha. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:45] | Fine. totally fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[26:48] | Hey, Zach, where do you live? | 扎克 你家住哪 |
[26:50] | Malibu. | 马里布 |
[26:52] | Why live anywhere else? | 有比那儿更好的地方吗 |
[26:53] | I totally agree. | 非常赞同 |
[26:54] | I’ve been shopping for a house on the beach forever. | 我就想买一栋海边的房子 |
[26:57] | I really like broad beach, | 我很喜欢宽广的海滩 |
[26:58] | But who wants to pay an extra three million | 可谁愿意多花300百万 |
[27:00] | Just to say you’re neighbors with Sean Penn, you know? | 只为了跟肖恩·潘[美国著名影星]做邻居 |
[27:02] | I think I see a decent set | 那边有个冲浪好位置 |
[27:03] | Rolling in. | 冲吧 |
[27:04] | So, I was thinking maybe after all this, | 冲浪之后 |
[27:06] | we could get a bite to eat. | 咱们去吃点东西吧 |
[27:08] | Since it’s an aquatic-themed date, | 既然今天的约会和海水有关 |
[27:10] | We could get sushi. | 不如去吃寿司吧 |
[27:11] | Are you more of a katsuya or a nobu man? | 你是更喜欢胜谷还是野望餐厅 |
[27:14] | Nectar! | 我来也 |
[27:27] | why the hell do surfers attach their board to their legs | 为什么要把脚脚要绑在冲浪板上 |
[27:29] | If it’s just going to hit them in the face | 万一人被浪冲翻 |
[27:30] | when they wipe out? It’s like a weapon. | 板子会打到脸上的 像个凶器 |
[27:32] | You attach your board so you don’t lose it. | 固定好了 板子才不会冲走 |
[27:34] | So it doesn’t hit another surfer if you wipe out. | 你被浪冲翻时也不会伤到其他冲浪的人 |
[27:38] | I guess that makes sense. | 有点道理 |
[27:41] | You’ve never surfed before, have you? | 你根本没冲过浪吧 |
[27:43] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[27:45] | But hey! You got to rescue me, | 可是 你刚才救了我 |
[27:47] | Be my big, strong hero. | 是我的大英雄哦 |
[27:49] | It was fun, right? | 也挺好玩的 对吗 |
[27:51] | No, it wasn’t fun. | 一点也不好玩 |
[27:52] | I would never have taken a beginner out that far. | 我怎么会带一个初学者到深海冲浪 |
[27:54] | You could have been seriously hurt. | 会伤得很惨的 |
[27:56] | It was a stupid thing to do. | 这么做很不明智 |
[27:57] | Come on. | 没有啊 |
[27:57] | It’s not that bad. I don’t even have to call my plastic surgeon. | 没那么严重 我又没毁容 |
[28:02] | Have a nice life. | 去别处寻开心吧 |
[28:12] | All right. coffee or dessert? | 您是要咖啡还是点心 |
[28:14] | I think we’re good. | 我吃饱了 |
[28:15] | I’ll have the chocolate souffl? | 给我来一份巧克力蛋奶酥 |
[28:22] | Um, will you excuse me? I’m going to run to the ladies’ room. | 失陪一下 我去下洗手间 |
[28:38] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[28:40] | Oh, uh, I’m on a date. | 我在相亲 |
[28:43] | An Internet date. | 网上认识的 |
[28:44] | The computer is running my love life. | 电脑帮我做媒的 |
[28:46] | How is that working out for you? | 还合格吗 |
[28:48] | Well, I think I need a new computer. | 我得换个新电脑了 |
[28:51] | It’s not going well. | 不是很理想 |
[28:56] | Well, I must confess, | 我必须承认 |
[28:57] | I’m not sorry to hear that. | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[29:31] | Pineapple chicken. | 菠萝鸡肉 |
[29:33] | Sounds gross, but it’s awesome. | 听起来很恶心 不过味道很好 |
[29:35] | I know, man. This is my third piece. | 我知道 我都吃第三块了 |
[29:37] | Dude, that’s pork. | 兄弟 那是猪肉 |
[29:39] | No, it’s not. I hate pork. | 不是 我讨厌猪肉 |
[29:41] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[29:42] | That’s pig, dude. | 兄弟 是猪肉 |
[29:45] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[29:46] | You know I don’t eat pork. | 你知道我不吃猪肉的 |
[29:47] | I-I didn’t notice. | 我没注意到 |
[29:48] | I just thought it would be funnier if I waited. | 我觉得等你吃了再说 更好玩 |
[29:51] | And it was. | 确实更好玩 |
[29:53] | You’re a douche. | 你这个混蛋 |
[29:55] | All right. I got to roll. I got to pick up Laura. | 好了 我得走了 要去接劳拉 |
[29:59] | This girl’s got you whipped | 这个女孩成天使唤你 |
[30:00] | and you’re not even getting laid. | 而且也不会跟你嘿咻 |
[30:02] | I know. It’s like I’m dating Ivy. | 我知道 就像跟艾薇约会似的 |
[30:09] | Is that too soon? | 太快了吗 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry, buddy. Come here. | 兄弟 对不起 来 |
[30:11] | No, no. Dude, get off of me. | 不 放开我 |
[30:12] | Get off of me. Get off of me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[30:24] | You came. | 你来了 |
[30:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:27] | I’m glad. | 很高兴 |
[30:28] | This is great, right? | 很棒 对吧 |
[30:30] | Ian did such an amazing job. | 伊恩做得好极了 |
[30:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:34] | Yeah. It’s awesome. | 是呀 棒极了 |
[30:36] | You gonna do the limbo contest with me later? | 你等会要和我参加下腰过杆比赛吗 |
[30:38] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:39] | I’ll take that as a definite “Yes.” | 我就当你同意了 |
[30:41] | You guys seen Navid? | 你们看见纳维了吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Talking to him now. | 是的 正跟他通话呢 |
[30:44] | He’s on his way. | 他在过来的路上 |
[30:45] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[30:47] | – What’s up? – Where are you? | -怎么样 -你在哪 |
[30:48] | I’m coming. I’m just running a little late. | 我正赶过去 有点迟了 |
[30:51] | Well, you’re missing all of this hula dancing. | 你错过草裙舞了 |
[30:54] | I’m devastated. | 悲痛欲绝 |
[30:56] | I’ll be there in ten. | 十分钟就到 |
[30:57] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[31:00] | You boys mind if I join you? | 我可以加入你们吗 |
[31:01] | Not at all. Not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[31:03] | Grab a seat. | 坐吧 |
[31:07] | Dixon, I thought you hated pork. | 迪克森 我以为你讨厌猪肉呢 |
[31:24] | Oh, good. Coffee. | 很好 咖啡 |
[31:25] | You okay? I was about to file a missing persons report. | 你还好吧 我差点就登寻人启事了 |
[31:28] | Oh, everything’s fine. Long line. | 没事 就是排队队伍很长 |
[31:34] | That is good coffee. | 这咖啡真好喝 |
[31:38] | All right, so I’ll bring the car around for you | 我会在大约 2小时后 |
[31:40] | in, like, two hours. | 开车过来接你 |
[31:41] | Thanks, that’s really nice of you. | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[31:46] | All right | 好的 |
[31:49] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[31:51] | I thought we were going to have a good time tonight. | 我以为今晚会玩得很尽兴呢 |
[31:53] | Can you just take me home now? | 送我回家好吗 |
[31:55] | Okay, I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[31:56] | You had your outfit overnighted from Maui, | 你衣服连夜从毛伊岛快递过来的 |
[31:58] | and no one’s even seen it yet. | 别人都还没见到过呢 |
[32:00] | Dax is here. | 达克斯在这里 |
[32:03] | I can’t handle this. | 我应付不来 |
[32:05] | So what if Dax is here? | 达克斯在这里又怎么样呢 |
[32:06] | It’s a big party. | 这是个大派对 |
[32:07] | I knew I should have worn my platforms. | 我就知道该穿厚底鞋过来的 |
[32:09] | He’s going to think I’m a short loser. | 他会认为我是个可笑的矮子 |
[32:15] | No, he’s going to think you have | 不 他会认为 |
[32:16] | a new boyfriend. | 你有个新男朋友 |
[32:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:23] | It’s working. | 好像有效果了 |
[32:24] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:27] | Why are you suddenly being so nice to me? | 你为什么突然对我这么好 |
[32:29] | Do you want to borrow the car or something? | 你要借车还是有别的什么吗 |
[32:33] | Look, even though you’re incredibly annoying, | 虽然你很烦人 |
[32:36] | You got me a job | 但你在不了解我的时候 |
[32:37] | and a place to stay when you barely knew me, so | 就给了我一份工作和一个住的地方 |
[32:40] | I owe you one. | 我欠你的 |
[32:53] | You are awesome. | 你太好了 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:00] | I’ve got to get something to eat. | 我要吃点东西 |
[33:02] | – No. – No? | -不要吃 -为什么不要 |
[33:03] | No, the food is gross. | 不要 这些食物很恶心 |
[33:05] | No, it looks great, and I’m starving. | 看起来很好 我饿坏了 |
[33:06] | Last thing I ate was a reduced-fat cookie | 我最后吃的是一家咖啡店里的 |
[33:07] | from the coffee shop. | 低脂曲奇饼干 |
[33:09] | Let’s take a walk on the beach first. | 我们先去海滩散步 |
[33:10] | Let me just grab a bite. | 让我先吃点 |
[33:11] | No, uh, you can eat when we get back. | 等我们回来的时候再吃 |
[33:13] | It’ll help you build up your appetite. | 可以促进你的食欲 |
[33:14] | Well, you heard me say I was starving, right? | 你听到我说快饿死了 对吧 |
[33:16] | Man up, we’re walking. | 要像个男人 我们走吧 |
[33:17] | I’m so close, it’s just right there. | 这么近 就在这里 |
[33:19] | Watch | 小心 |
[33:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[33:31] | No, I just got in a big fight with Adrianna. | 我刚刚和阿德里安娜吵架了 |
[33:34] | It wasn’t even a fight, really. | 其实不是吵架 |
[33:36] | It was just me telling her what a huge phony she turned into. | 是我说她变得很假很矫情 |
[33:39] | Don’t be so hard on her, okay? | 不要对她那么苛刻 |
[33:41] | I mean, it’s got to be overwhelming– sudden stardom. | 一夜成名 会让人不知所措 |
[33:45] | She’s riding a wave, | 她正是春风得意的时候 |
[33:46] | and she’s making the most of it. | 所以她要充分利用 |
[33:48] | I get it. | 我理解的 |
[33:49] | Maybe you should date her. | 或许你应该跟她约会 |
[33:58] | To tell you the truth, uh… | 说实话 |
[34:01] | I’s not just the way that Adrianna’s been acting | 阿德里安娜最近的态度 |
[34:04] | that’s been bothering me. | 不是唯一让我烦恼的原因 |
[34:08] | It’s also the way that I’ve been feeling about you. | 另一个原因是我对你有感觉 |
[34:18] | Here we are. | 我们在这 |
[34:19] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[34:20] | I set up a private dinner for us. | 我为咱俩准备了私人晚餐 |
[34:23] | Hey. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry for taking you away from the luau, | 抱歉你去不了夏威夷晚会了 |
[34:28] | but tonight I wanted you all to myself. | 但今晚是属于我们俩的 |
[34:32] | Are you surprised? | 惊喜吧 |
[34:33] | Uh, very. | 相当的 |
[34:35] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:50] | So… what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:53] | Uh, it’s… very nice. | 相当不错 |
[35:02] | And look. | 还有这个 |
[35:05] | All of my success would mean nothing | 如果不能和你共享 |
[35:07] | if I couldn’t share it with you. | 我再大的成功也是浮云 |
[35:11] | You know that, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[35:14] | I love you so much, and I am so sorry | 我这么爱你 没把我的爱 |
[35:18] | that I haven’t been showing you that. | 展现出来是我的不对 |
[35:21] | But things are going to change. | 但我会努力改正 |
[35:23] | Okay? I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[35:26] | From this moment on, | 从现在起 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna be a better… | 我会努力成为更好的 |
[35:32] | …more attentive… | 更关怀备至的 |
[35:35] | more appreciative… | 更懂欣赏你的 |
[35:40] | …more loving girlfriend. | 更爱你的女朋友 |
[35:50] | I cannot believe they gave out a trophy for a limbo contest. | 他们居然还给下腰过杆比赛颁奖杯 |
[35:54] | ‘Cause you’re jealous. | 你在嫉妒哟 |
[35:56] | And remarkably inflexible. | 你的腰身可真是铁板一块 |
[35:58] | I can hardly believe you can even bend over | 我现在很难相信你居然能弯腰 |
[36:00] | and tie your own shoes, Mr. Big time athlete. | 给自己系鞋带 网球大明星 |
[36:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:13] | Nothing, really, I’m just… | 没事 只是 |
[36:15] | I’m not feeling so hot right now. | 我觉得突然没那么兴奋了[hot有性感之意] |
[36:18] | Hey, you are very hot. | 才怪 你那么性感 |
[36:20] | The guy running the limbo contest– | 那个办过杆子比赛的人 |
[36:22] | he kept letting you limbo so he could look down your shirt | 他一直压低杆子 每次你下腰过去 |
[36:24] | every time you went under the bar. | 他就往你衣服里瞄 |
[36:25] | What? | 真的 |
[36:27] | Shut up. It’s true. | 当然是真的 |
[36:27] | You went, like, 30 times. | 你过了大概有三十次 |
[36:28] | Everyone else went once. | 别人才过了一次 |
[36:30] | It was a travesty. | 逗你玩呢 |
[36:34] | I’m glad we’re friends again. | 我很高兴我们又能做朋友了 |
[36:37] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[36:40] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:59] | No, I’m, I’m sorry. | 不 是我抱歉 |
[37:01] | That was… embarrassing. | 刚才 真尴尬 |
[37:04] | No, not at all. | 没有的事 |
[37:07] | It’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[37:09] | What is it? | 那是为什么 |
[37:13] | Is there someone else? | 你喜欢上别人了吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah… there is. | 对 有喜欢的了 |
[37:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:49] | Uh, hey, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[37:52] | It’s Ivy. | 我是艾薇 |
[38:01] | Not really in the luau mood either, I take it. | 你也夏威夷晚会不感兴趣 我能明白 |
[38:03] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:07] | Look, I’m sorry you had to witness | 很抱歉 昨天让你看到 |
[38:09] | that mess with Ivy yesterday. | 我和艾薇之间的事 |
[38:14] | It was awful, what you did to her. | 你对她做的事实在是太恶劣了 |
[38:17] | It’s pretty much the worst thing I’ve ever done. | 这大概是我做过恶劣的事 |
[38:25] | Enough about me, um… | 不说我了 |
[38:28] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[38:30] | Uh, not great. | 不怎样 |
[38:32] | I’ve been feeling not great for a while. | 我已经心情不好很久了 |
[38:35] | It’s because of what happened with Mr. Cannon? | 因为你和坎南老师之间的事吗 |
[38:39] | Look, I don’t know the whole story, | 虽然我不完全了解情况 |
[38:42] | but after our detective work | 但我们一起调查过他 |
[38:43] | and the visit to the police station, | 还一起去过警察局 |
[38:45] | I figured out that he did something bad enough to you | 我猜得出他对你做了相当恶劣的事 |
[38:47] | that he should rot in jail. | 他应该被判处终身监禁 |
[38:53] | I just want everything to be better, | 我只是想事情能有所转机 |
[38:55] | to be fixed already. | 伤口能快点痊愈 |
[38:56] | Is that too much to ask? | 是我要求太高了吗 |
[38:59] | I know what you mean, | 你的意思我懂 |
[39:01] | but sometimes | 但是有些时候 |
[39:03] | there is no quick fix for the things that hurt the most. | 最深的伤口不可能那么快痊愈 |
[39:07] | Can’t I rip off the bandage and move on? | 我就不能撕掉绷带 重新开始吗 |
[39:09] | I’m tired of feeling this way. | 现在这种状态我受够了 |
[39:11] | The bandage will fall off when you’re ready. | 等时机成熟 绷带自然会脱落 |
[39:15] | Besides, you look kind of cute with it. | 其实 你贴着也蛮可爱的 |
[39:25] | It’s hard looking so good and feeling so bad, right? | 样子好看心情糟也挺不容易的 是吧 |
[39:28] | Yeah, well, who wants to be ugly and happy anyway? | 是啊 不过谁会想要样子丑心情好呢 |
[39:35] | Feeling not great makes me hungry. | 心情不好容易饿 |
[39:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:40] | Do you like guacamole? | 你要吃鳄梨色拉吗 |
[39:42] | Because I love guacamole. | 我可是很喜欢呢 |
[39:44] | As far as I’m concerned, it’s the best thing about L.A. | 对我来说 这是洛杉矶最好的东西 |
[39:46] | I love guacamole. | 我也喜欢鳄梨色拉 |
[39:50] | All right, well, we’re going to get some. | 那我们就点一份尝尝 |
[39:52] | Sir, could we do a bowl of guacamole and some chips. | 先生 能给来份鳄梨色拉再加点薯片嘛 |
[39:55] | And one more of those for me? | 还有 再给我来杯那个 |
[39:57] | That is not the best thing about L.A., though. | 但鳄梨色拉不是洛杉矶最好的东西 |
[39:59] | Oh, really? No, there’s… | 真的 还有 |
[40:01] | – What else is there? … – The weather, there’s rodeo drive. | -还有什么 -气候 还有骑马表演 |
[40:07] | Need any help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 再好不过了 |
[40:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[40:47] | Hey, chauffeur boy. | 那个 小司机 |
[40:52] | Let me give you a piece of advice. | 让我教教你 |
[40:53] | Stay away from my girl. | 离我马子远一点 |
[40:56] | Please. | 懂么 |
[40:57] | And people say you’re not polite. | 听说你不太懂礼貌啊 |
[40:59] | She’s not your girl anymore. | 她已经不是你女朋友了 |
[41:01] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[41:06] | I know she’s much better off without you. | 我只知道离开你 她过得更好 |
[41:09] | Stay away from her, all right? | 离她远点 知道吗 |
[41:12] | I really hate being told what to do. | 我最讨厌别人命令我了 |