| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I’m a terrible mother! | 我真是个坏妈妈 | 
| [00:05] | “Dear ryan, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的瑞恩 对不起 | 
| [00:07] | Jacques is better off without me.” | 没有我 雅克会过得更好 | 
| [00:10] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [00:12] | I’m not going to tell anybody that we hooked up. | 我不会把咱俩上床的事告诉任何人 | 
| [00:16] | – What the hell, man? – Sorry. | -你到底怎么回事啊 -抱歉 | 
| [00:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [00:20] | Fine. Whatever. I smoked a little weed. | 好吧 我吸了点大麻 | 
| [00:23] | I’m your guidance counselor. You can tell me anything. | 我是你的辅导老师 你什么都可以跟我说 | 
| [00:25] | I found out my dad is a child pornographer. | 我发现我爸爸给未成年少女拍A片 | 
| [00:28] | we can totally hang out together at the party. | 我们可以一起参加派对 | 
| [00:31] | But I can’t take you as my date. | 但你不能做我的男伴 | 
| [00:33] | Victor wants me to go with Joe Jonas. | 维克多要我和乔·乔纳斯一起参加 | 
| [00:36] | You don’t deserve to be treated that way. | 她不该这样对你 | 
| [00:53] | And next up, my favorite new song. | 接下来是我最喜欢的新歌 | 
| [00:55] | I can’t stop singing it, and I’m guessing you can’t, either. | 我唱起这首歌就停不下来 相信你也一样 | 
| [01:02] | Your song! | 你的歌 | 
| [01:03] | You’re, like, everywhere! | 你现在真是红遍大街小巷了 | 
| [01:05] | Eyes on the road! | 看好路 | 
| [01:06] | I’m sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [01:07] | Well, turn it up! | 把声音开大点 | 
| [01:26] | Hey, yo. | 喂 你 | 
| [01:27] | Hey, you just drove by our beach. | 海滩在那 你开过了 | 
| [01:29] | Wait. Are we going to another beach? | 等等 我们要去别的海滩吗 | 
| [01:31] | Does it have shade? | 那有遮阳伞吗 | 
| [01:32] | – Because I’m not allowed to get freckles. – Everybody chill. | -我可不能长晒斑 -大家别紧张 | 
| [01:34] | We’re going to the same beach, okay? | 我们还是去以前那个海滩 | 
| [01:35] | I just have to make a pit stop and pick up Ivy. | 我就是去前面加个油 然后接艾薇 | 
| [01:37] | Ivy, Ivy? | 艾薇 | 
| [01:39] | Since when are you two friends? | 你们俩什么时候这么要好了 | 
| [01:40] | Okay, wardrobe aside, she’s not as lame as I thought. | 她其实没那么糟糕 当然衣打扮除外 | 
| [01:43] | Uh, she cheated on my brother. | 她背叛了我弟弟呢 | 
| [01:45] | Technically, they were broken up, | 原则上说 他们当时分手了 | 
| [01:46] | and there were extenuating circumstances. | 而且有特殊情况 情有可原 | 
| [01:48] | Like what? | 什么情况 | 
| [01:49] | Like Oscar manipulating her Jasper style. | 比如奥斯卡像贾斯珀那样利用她 | 
| [01:52] | Trust me. She really needs a friend right now. | 相信我 她现在真的需要朋友的陪伴 | 
| [01:54] | Eyes on the road! Oh. | 看好路 | 
| [01:55] | Okay, sorry, sorry. | 好了 对不起 | 
| [01:56] | – Okay. Will you turn this part up? – Yeah. | -能把这段声音开大点吗 -好 | 
| [02:07] | Hurry. We’re losing tanning time. | 快点 没时间晒太阳咯 | 
| [02:09] | What up? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:12] | Oops. Don’t think my board’s going to fit. | 我觉得放不下我的浪板 | 
| [02:14] | It’s cool. You know what? | 没事的 | 
| [02:15] | I’m just going to drive myself, ’cause, like… | 我可以自己开车去 因为 | 
| [02:17] | No, no, it’s okay. We’ll make it work. | 不用 没事的 我们会想办法 | 
| [02:20] | – Right? – Yeah. Definitely. | -对吧 -嗯 当然啦 | 
| [02:21] | Lay it across the back so her… | 把它放在后面 | 
| [02:23] | surfboard doesn’t scratch my Bentley. | 别让冲浪板把我的香车划了 | 
| [02:27] | Now, let’s see that board. | 现在把板子拿来吧 | 
| [02:31] | Sorry I’m a little wet. | 不好意思 我身上有点湿 | 
| [02:32] | – I’ve been surfing. – That’s okay. | -我刚冲浪呢 -没事的 | 
| [02:37] | Just so you guys know, I’m not, like, really big on tanning. | 先说一声 我对日光浴不太感兴趣 | 
| [02:41] | Oh, me, neither. | 我也不感兴趣 | 
| [02:42] | I’m not supposed to freckle. | 我怕长斑 | 
| [02:43] | Gotcha. | 懂了 | 
| [02:44] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [02:46] | To the beach, bitches. | 美妞们 向海滩进军 | 
| [02:56] | Hey. Do you, uh, want to quiz me on calculus? | 喂 想给我做个微积分小测试吗 | 
| [02:59] | Uh, no. | 不要 | 
| [03:00] | Okay, let me put it to you dou differen. | 好吧 那我换个说法 | 
| [03:02] | Uh, will you quiz me on calculus? | 你能给我做个微积分小测试吗 | 
| [03:03] | Uh, no. | 不要 | 
| [03:05] | Come on, dude. I helped you… | 拜托啦 兄弟 我可帮过你呢 | 
| [03:08] | – …Do that thing. – What thing? | -就那件事 -什么事 | 
| [03:11] | Well, I can’t think of anything right now, | 我一时想不太起来 | 
| [03:12] | but I’m positive, in the course of our friendship, | 但我肯定 就凭咱俩的交情 | 
| [03:14] | I helped you with something. | 我肯定帮过你的 | 
| [03:15] | Hey, guys. | 兄弟们 | 
| [03:16] | – Hey. – Yo. | -嗨 -兄弟 | 
| [03:19] | Just got back last night. | 我昨晚刚回来 | 
| [03:21] | Went to visit my dad on set. | 去探我老爸的班去了 | 
| [03:22] | He’s shooting a sequel to that, uh, talking dog movie. | 他在拍那个会说话的狗的电影的续集 | 
| [03:25] | Little inside scoop: | 内幕消息 | 
| [03:26] | The dog can’t actually talk. | 那只狗其实不会说话 | 
| [03:33] | Look, you guys, I’m sorry about the other night. | 听着 伙计们 那晚的事我很抱歉 | 
| [03:35] | What, you mean driving high? | 什么事 抽完大麻开车吗 | 
| [03:37] | – You could have killed us, man. – Yeah, I know. | -你差点要了我们小命 -嗯 我知道 | 
| [03:38] | I screwed up. | 是我错了 | 
| [03:40] | Won’t happen again. | 下不为例 | 
| [03:47] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好吧 -好 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah, whatever. I guess we all make mistakes, right? | 好吧 大家都难免犯错的 | 
| [03:51] | Uh, got to go, guys. | 先走了 伙计们 | 
| [03:53] | You were broke, and I took you out to Mozza. | 你缺钱的时候 我带你去吃了水牛奶酪 | 
| [03:55] | Bam! | 说对了吧 | 
| [03:56] | That was to repay me | 你那是为了报答我 | 
| [03:57] | for updating your lame-ass music collection. | 更新你的烂音乐收藏 | 
| [03:59] | Bam. | 说对了吧 | 
| [04:00] | Whatever. I don’t care. | 随便吧 无所谓 | 
| [04:01] | Glad you’re back, Teddy. | 泰迪 你回来真好 | 
| [04:02] | Getting tired of hanging out with that joker. | 都跟那家伙玩腻了 | 
| [04:04] | – I’ll see you. – Later. | -回见 -回见 | 
| [04:07] | d over dx times cosine equals negative sine x… | x的余弦的微分等于x的正弦 | 
| [04:11] | Whoa, sorry. Oh. | 对不起 | 
| [04:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [04:14] | No, I’m… I-I was… I was texting. | 不用 是刚才在 发短信 | 
| [04:16] | Cramming. | 我正背公式呢 | 
| [04:19] | – Right. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 | 
| [04:23] | Well, I should go. | 我得走了 | 
| [04:24] | Oh, yeah, right. Yeah, cool. I’ll see you later. | 好 行 回头见 | 
| [04:27] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [04:33] | And I may be in the minority here, | 或许我不代表多数人的意见 | 
| [04:36] | but I think that the Sleepy Planet’s sleep training program | 但我认为沉睡星球的睡眠训练 | 
| [04:39] | is better than the Weissbluth Model. | 比维斯布鲁斯的模型好多了 | 
| [04:41] | I mean, it’s usually one rough night, | 通常第一晚会比较难熬 | 
| [04:43] | but after that, the babies sleep ten to 12 hours. | 但之后宝宝每天能睡十到十二小时 | 
| [04:46] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 | 
| [04:47] | Well, this is a very impressive resume | 你的简历非常出色 | 
| [04:49] | Certified in infant CPR, | 取得了婴儿心肺复苏术证书 | 
| [04:51] | three years at Ocean Hills Nursery School. | 山海幼儿园三年工作经历 | 
| [04:53] | You… you must really love children. | 你一定非常喜欢孩子 | 
| [04:55] | I do. | 确实是 | 
| [04:56] | And when I’m taking care of one, that child is my top priority. | 照顾孩子时 孩子就是我的第一要务 | 
| [05:00] | What’s the saying that the, uh, post office has? | 邮局那个广告是什么来着 | 
| [05:03] | “Neither rain nor sleet nor gloom of night…?” | “无论狂风暴雨 还是沉沉黑夜” | 
| [05:06] | I think nannies should have that, too. | 我觉得保姆也应该这样 | 
| [05:09] | I mean, after all, parents are entrusting us | 毕竟 家长是把他们最珍贵的宝贝 | 
| [05:11] | with their most precious possession. | 托付给了我们 | 
| [05:13] | All right. Well, this is good. | 好吧 很好 | 
| [05:14] | Um, we’ll discuss it and… | 我们要商量一下 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t think we need to discuss it. | 我看不用商量了 | 
| [05:17] | – You’re hired. – Oh. Or you’re hired. | -就是你了 -那就是你了 | 
| [05:19] | – Really? Oh, that’s great. – Can you start Monday? | -真的吗 太好了 -周一开始上班可以吗 | 
| [05:22] | – Absolutely. – Great. I have your number. | -没问题 -非常好 我有你的电话号码 | 
| [05:23] | I’ll, uh, call you to work out the details. | 稍后再打给你商量具体事宜 | 
| [05:25] | Great. I’m-I’m thrilled. | 太好了 好兴奋啊 | 
| [05:26] | It was really nice to meet you both. | 认识你们俩太开心了 | 
| [05:28] | – Thank you. You, too. – Bye-bye. Thank you. | -谢谢你们 -慢走 谢谢你才对 | 
| [05:31] | Well, I guess the ninth one’s the charm. | 我看注定是这第九位了 | 
| [05:34] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [05:35] | I was feeling pretty hopeless after the seventh, | 见完第七个我就绝望了 | 
| [05:36] | and just suicidal after the eighth. | 看完第八个连死的心都有了 | 
| [05:38] | Seriously, I have been terrified. | 说真的 我挺害怕的 | 
| [05:40] | You know, now that my suspension’s over, | 既然我复职了 | 
| [05:42] | I’ve just been going crazy trying to figure out | 我一直在努力琢磨 | 
| [05:44] | how to manage this whole single father thing. | 怎么做个称职的单身父亲 | 
| [05:47] | Well, I knew we’d find someone great eventually. | 我就知道我们肯定能找到合适人选的 | 
| [05:50] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你呢 | 
| [05:50] | I mean, I don’t know my Weissbluth | 我是不是该看看维斯布鲁斯写的书 | 
| [05:53] | from my planet sleepyhead or… | 还是去咨询那个什么星球 | 
| [05:55] | – Sleepy Planet. – Sleepy planet. | -沉睡星球 -沉睡星球 | 
| [05:57] | What happened to rubbing a little whiskey on their gums | 给孩子嘴里滴几滴威士忌 | 
| [05:59] | to get them to sleep? | 让他们睡觉不行吗 | 
| [06:00] | I’m so glad you’re hiring a nanny. | 还好你请到保姆了 | 
| [06:02] | Me, too. | 我也很开心 | 
| [06:03] | You know, for the first time since Jen left, | 这是珍离家出走后 | 
| [06:05] | I don’t feel completely panicked. | 我首次摆脱高度恐慌状态 | 
| [06:08] | Just moderately panicked. | 只是中度恐慌 | 
| [06:10] | What can we do to bring you down to mildly panicked? | 怎样才能让你回到轻微恐慌状态呢 | 
| [06:14] | Rub a little whiskey on my gums? | 给我滴几滴威士忌吧 | 
| [06:36] | The prodigal son returns, | 浪荡子到家了 | 
| [06:38] | And, uh, he may have aced yet another calculus exam. | 他的微积分考试大概又要拿A了哦 | 
| [06:42] | Uh, what’s going on? | 你们怎么了 | 
| [06:44] | Dad’s been with his lawyers all day. | 爸爸和律师在屋里待了一整天了 | 
| [06:46] | He looks mad. | 他心情很差 | 
| [06:47] | – Why? – We don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道啊 | 
| [06:49] | But, uh, he wants to talk to you. | 不过他有事要找你 | 
| [06:53] | Me? | 找我 | 
| [06:57] | Okay. | 知道了 | 
| [07:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [07:05] | Uh, mom said you… | 妈妈说你… | 
| [07:07] | Did you talk to somebody at your school about my business? | 你有没有跟学校的人说过我工作上的事 | 
| [07:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:12] | To your college counselor… | 你跟学校的辅导员 | 
| [07:14] | did you say anything about my business? | 说过我生意上的事吗 | 
| [07:16] | Uh… yeah. maybe. | 可能说过吧 | 
| [07:28] | What did you say, exactly? | 你是怎么说的 具体点 | 
| [07:31] | Uh, I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [07:33] | Navid, this is important. | 纳维 事关重大 | 
| [07:35] | Did you say anything about underage actresses in my films? | 你有没有说我找未成年少女拍电影的事 | 
| [07:44] | I might have. | 好像说了 | 
| [07:48] | Why, dad? what… | 怎么了 爸爸 | 
| [07:49] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [07:51] | I am being investigated by the authorities for child pornography. | 儿童色情作品监察部门开始查我了 | 
| [07:56] | I could go to jail. | 我可能要去坐牢了 | 
| [08:22] | No, I had no idea the song was going to be this popular when I wrote it. | 之前写这首歌的时候 真的没想到能这么红 | 
| [08:25] | Spin Magazine. | 《Spin》杂志打来的 | 
| [08:28] | What was I thinking? | 我的创作思路 | 
| [08:30] | Uh, just about staying positive, you know? | 就是想写积极向上的歌 | 
| [08:32] | Like, no matter what, staying open to the good times, | 无论如何 要准备好迎接美好时刻的到来 | 
| [08:35] | moving on from the bad. | 忘记糟糕的事情 | 
| [08:36] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [08:38] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [08:39] | Call anytime with questions. | 有问题随时电联 | 
| [08:41] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [08:43] | They’re doing a feature on me…a four-page spread. | 他们要为我做个专题 有4页呢 | 
| [08:46] | And I do the pictures tomorrow. | 明天我去拍片 | 
| [08:48] | My publicist, Renie, said it’s going to be, | 我的宣传 瑞妮说这次的专题 | 
| [08:49] | like, this whole profile on me. | 会做我的完全档案 | 
| [08:51] | I mean, my likes, my dislikes, my ideal date… | 喜欢的 讨厌的 完美情人 | 
| [08:55] | my beauty regimen. | 我的美容心得 | 
| [08:59] | Can you not rain on my parade right now? | 别泼我冷水好吗 | 
| [09:02] | How am I raining on your parade? | 哪泼你冷水了 | 
| [09:03] | By judging me. | 你对我有意见 | 
| [09:04] | Ade, I’m not. | 艾德 我没有 | 
| [09:05] | Navid, it is written all over your face. | 都写在你脸上了 纳维 | 
| [09:08] | Look, I know Javier wrote the song, | 我知道这首歌是哈维尔写的 | 
| [09:10] | but I sang it. | 可我唱红了 | 
| [09:11] | Ade, stop. It’s not about that, okay? okay? | 别说了 不是那么回事 好吗 | 
| [09:13] | And it’s my voice that people are responding to. | 大家喜欢的是我的声音 | 
| [09:14] | I’m having family problems, okay? | 是我家里出了点问题 好不好 | 
| [09:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [09:24] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [09:25] | Just my, uh… m dad…he’s… | 是我爸 他 | 
| [09:30] | Oh, I have to take this, okay? | 我先接个电话 好吗 | 
| [09:33] | Go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [09:34] | Victor, hi. | 喂 维克多 | 
| [09:39] | Wait. Are you serious? | 真的吗 | 
| [09:41] | Of course, I can be there. | 没问题 我一定去 | 
| [09:43] | Yeah, I’ll see you soon. Bye. | 一会见 再见 | 
| [09:48] | Ryan Seacrest wants to interview me right now. | 瑞安·西克雷斯特要访问我 就现在 | 
| [09:51] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [09:52] | I guess somebody bailed last minute. | 应该是有人临时退了通告 | 
| [09:55] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我 | 
| [09:56] | I know this is really bad timing… | 我知道这种时候我不该 | 
| [09:58] | No, no, no, it’s okay. Get ready. | 没事没事 你快准备 | 
| [09:59] | Shoot! where’s my lipstick? | 天哪 唇膏放哪了 | 
| [10:01] | Wait. Do you want to have dinner? | 等下 想一起吃晚餐吗 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah, uh, how about… | 好啊 不如 | 
| [10:04] | – how about 8:00? – Yes! | -八点怎么样 -太好了 | 
| [10:06] | I found it. | 找到了 | 
| [10:08] | Oh. tonight’s totally not going to work. | 今天晚上绝对不行 | 
| [10:10] | I booked studio time. | 我得去录音 | 
| [10:11] | But how about tomorrow? | 明天呢 | 
| [10:13] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 那好吧 | 
| [10:15] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [10:15] | That way, we can definitely talk. | 那样的话 我们绝对可以好好聊聊了 | 
| [10:20] | I’d like that. | 希望可以 | 
| [10:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [10:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [10:31] | I’m going to be on Ryan Seacrest! | 我要上瑞安·西克雷斯特的节目了 | 
| [10:32] | Go, go, go. | 加油 加油 加油 | 
| [10:41] | Wow. what a great place. | 这房子真好 | 
| [10:43] | Thanks. I lucked out. Almost got stuck living in the dorms. | 谢谢 我很幸运 差点就得挤宿舍了 | 
| [10:48] | Hey. is this the famous Annie? | 你就是传说中的安妮吗 | 
| [10:50] | Of course, if I lived in the dorms, I might have had some privacy. | 不过 住宿舍的话 可能能有点隐私 | 
| [10:53] | Oh, who needs privacy? | 隐私有用吗 | 
| [10:54] | Annie, these are my roommates. | 安妮 他们是我的室友 | 
| [10:56] | I’m Julia, and this is Wes and Aliyah. | 我是茱莉亚 这是威斯和艾莉娅 | 
| [10:58] | Hey. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [10:59] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [10:59] | Charlie, music. | 查理 放点音乐 | 
| [11:01] | Oh, yes, ma’am. | 遵命 | 
| [11:02] | Oh, and chips. | 再拿点薯片 | 
| [11:04] | Get your own chips. | 自己去拿 | 
| [11:05] | I’m already sitting. | 我都坐下了 | 
| [11:06] | – So, you’re a senior? – Yes. | -你今年高三 -是的 | 
| [11:08] | Oh, I remember being a senior. | 我还记得我上高三的时候 | 
| [11:10] | You should. | 不记得才怪 | 
| [11:11] | It was last year. | 就是去年的事 | 
| [11:13] | I mean, the feeling. | 我说的是那种感觉 | 
| [11:14] | The excitement, the possibilities… | 那种刺激感 不确定感 | 
| [11:16] | Going to sleep without having 600 pages of reading | 可以安心睡觉 不用惦记 | 
| [11:18] | hanging over your head. | 六百页待完成的阅读作业 | 
| [11:19] | No kidding. Did you check out Bowser’s reading list? | 不开玩笑了 鲍瑟尔开的书单你看了吗 | 
| [11:21] | All Derrida, all the time. | 全是德里达的书 一直都是 | 
| [11:22] | – Dude is intense. – And long-winded. | -他的书情节很不错 -就是比较冗长 | 
| [11:24] | – And brilliant. – Totally brilliant. | -而且有才 -简直太有才了 | 
| [11:26] | Is Derrida a professor of yours? | 德里达是你们的教授吗 | 
| [11:28] | No, he’s a French philosopher. | 不是 他是个法国哲学家 | 
| [11:31] | Charlie, we’re boring her. We’re boring me. | 查理 人家都听烦了 我也听烦了 | 
| [11:34] | So do you know where you want to go to college yet? | 那你现在决定去哪所大学了吗 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, no, but I definitely want to apply | 没呢 但是我很想申请 | 
| [11:39] | here and USC. | 你们学校和南加州大学 | 
| [11:41] | and Carnegie-Mellon actually has a great theater program, so… | 卡内基梅隆大学也有不错的戏剧专业 所以 | 
| [11:45] | It’s in Pittsburgh. | 那学校在匹斯堡呢 | 
| [11:46] | Don’t be a snob. | 别这么势力眼好不 | 
| [11:47] | – I wasn’t being a snob. – The way you said Pittsburgh was like | -我没有啊 -你说匹兹堡的那种语气 | 
| [11:48] | You’re reading into it | 你想太多了 | 
| [11:49] | – I wasn’t. – Like you always do. | -我可没有 -你一向都是这样的人 | 
| [11:51] | Geez, you guys, take it down a notch. | 你们两个别在这里互掐了 | 
| [11:53] | You’re not dating anymore. | 你们都已经分手了 | 
| [11:55] | True. Fight with her. | 没错 你和她吵去吧 | 
| [11:57] | I don’t fight with her. | 我不会跟她吵架 | 
| [11:58] | That’s actually what’s so nice. | 我们俩就这点好 | 
| [11:59] | Whatever. Got salsa? | 随便了 拿点莎莎酱给我吧 | 
| [12:01] | I’m sitting. You know where it is. | 我都坐下了 你知道放在哪的 | 
| [12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:20] | Uh, I was just… I’m gonna come back later. | 我只是 我一会儿再回来吧 | 
| [12:23] | No, wait, wait. | 别 等下 | 
| [12:25] | Hey, hey, we need to talk about what happened. | 之前的事 咱俩得谈谈 | 
| [12:29] | Oh, uh, wh-wh-what almost happened. | 就是那件差点发生的事 | 
| [12:31] | I think that’ll be the best way for us to put it behind us. | 我觉得咱俩都忘了这事比较好 | 
| [12:34] | Otherwise, it’ll… fester. | 否则的话 说不定越来越糟 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的没错 | 
| [12:39] | Um… It’s just that it was, it was so… | 只不过是 就是有点 | 
| [12:44] | – Weird? – Incredibly weird. | -怪怪的 -非常怪 | 
| [12:46] | I know. Look, I was just, I was feeling really insecure, | 我知道 我当时正在烦心 | 
| [12:49] | and the whole thing with Joe Jonas and… | 乔·乔纳斯的那件事 | 
| [12:52] | You were there for me. | 你陪在我身边 | 
| [12:55] | I confused that for something else. | 我可能有点会错意了 | 
| [12:57] | And I’m really sorry that I made things awkward. | 很抱歉把事情弄得这么尴尬 | 
| [12:59] | No, it wasn’t your fault, trust me. | 不用 其实真的不怪你 | 
| [13:00] | I… I was in a strange place, too. | 我当时也不知道在想什么 | 
| [13:05] | And I guess every once in a while, you know, | 我觉得人这一生中 | 
| [13:08] | people are bound to… to go through this with their friends. | 免不了会和朋友经历这种事 | 
| [13:11] | – Yeah, it’s pretty much inevitable, right? – Yeah. | -就是 这是不可避免的 -没错 | 
| [13:13] | Hence the term “Friends with benefits.” | 这就是所谓的”利益朋友”吧 | 
| [13:16] | Not, not that I got a benefit from you. | 当然 不是说我从你那谋取什么利益 | 
| [13:18] | It’s just, it’s common, right? | 就是很正常的事 不是吗 | 
| [13:22] | But it doesn’t mean anything. | 那个吻没有任何意义 | 
| [13:23] | Exactly. It means nothing. | 对 没什么大不了的 | 
| [13:28] | So we can move past it? | 那我们就当什么都没发生过吧 | 
| [13:29] | Consider it moved past. | 过去的事就不提了 | 
| [13:31] | – Great. – Awesome. | -很好 -非常好 | 
| [13:32] | ’cause I can only handle so much stress in my life. | 因为我的生活现在已经一团糟了 | 
| [13:34] | My dad, he’s kind of maxing me out. | 我爸的事弄得我精疲力尽 | 
| [13:37] | Oh, no, are things still bad? | 不是吧 这事儿还没解决吗 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. I’ll be fine | 还没 不过我还好 | 
| [13:41] | as long as I don’t go home. | 只要不回家就好 | 
| [13:43] | Figure I’ll set up a cot here and… | 我准备在这里搭个小床 | 
| [13:45] | Oh, use those emergency showers in the science lab. | 然后用科学实验室里的紧急喷头冲澡 | 
| [13:48] | Come on. You guys are gonna figure things out. | 少来了 你们会处理好这些事的 | 
| [13:50] | You have a great relationship. | 你们的关系那么好 | 
| [13:52] | Had. I screwed up big time. | 曾经很好 但我把事情搅黄了 | 
| [13:58] | Then apologize. | 那就道歉吧 | 
| [14:01] | As a friend once told me, | 用我一朋友的话说就是 | 
| [14:03] | you don’t want to let things fester. | 不要让事情越来越糟 | 
| [14:06] | Sounds like a pretty cool guy, your friend. | 一定是个好人 你那个朋友 | 
| [14:09] | Ah, he has his moments. | 他偶尔说话还挺有道理的 | 
| [14:13] | Clearly, Hemingway is commenting on man’s relationship with nature. | 很显然 海明威评论了人与自然的关系 | 
| [14:16] | But what is he saying about man’s relationship with man? | 但是关于人与人的关系 他又是怎么说的呢 | 
| [14:21] | Sorry to interrupt, but there’s an emergency! | 抱歉打扰 但是有紧急情况 | 
| [14:23] | An emergency?! Wh-what happened? Is he okay? | 什么紧急情况 怎么了 他没事吧 | 
| [14:25] | Oh, nothing happened. He’s fine. | 没怎么 他很好 | 
| [14:28] | I have an audition. | 是我有个试镜 | 
| [14:30] | An audition? Is that an emergency? | 试镜 这就是紧急情况吗 | 
| [14:32] | What happened to neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night? | 你不是说无论狂风暴雨 还是沉沉黑夜吗 | 
| [14:36] | It’s for CSI: Miami! | 这可是《犯罪现场调查迈阿密篇》的试镜 | 
| [14:39] | Wait, Erin! | 等会儿 艾莲 | 
| [14:49] | And on page 92, Santiago says, | 92页 桑提亚哥说道 | 
| [14:51] | “You are killing me, fish, but you have a right to.” | 鱼儿 你会害死我的 但你有权利这么做 | 
| [14:57] | Is he teething? | 他是不是在长牙 | 
| [14:59] | You should give him something to suck on. | 你应该给他个奶嘴让他咬着 | 
| [15:00] | Yeah, he’s fine. Let’s focus. | 他没事儿的 我们继续上课 | 
| [15:02] | Hey, hey! So he goes on, “Never have I ever seen a greater | 他继续说道 我从来没有见过比你更伟大 | 
| [15:07] | “or more beautiful or calmer | 更美丽 更镇静 | 
| [15:09] | or a more noble thing than you.” | 更高尚的事物 | 
| [15:12] | Have you checked his diaper? | 你给他换尿布了嘛 | 
| [15:13] | His diaper’s fine! | 他的尿布没事儿 | 
| [15:15] | His diaper’s… I don’t know. | 我不知道他尿布怎么样了 | 
| [15:18] | I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 | 
| [15:26] | Hey, Deb, it’s Ryan. | 戴比 我是瑞恩 | 
| [15:28] | I’m back up to completely panicked, | 我又回到高度恐慌状态了 | 
| [15:30] | and I don’t know who else to call. | 我也不知道能打给谁了 | 
| [15:38] | Hi. Don’t you know frowning | 你知不知道整天皱眉头 | 
| [15:40] | that hard will drastically | 会让你老了之后 | 
| [15:41] | increase your future botox bill? | 靠肉毒杆菌过活吗 | 
| [15:44] | What are you reading? | 你看什么书呢 | 
| [15:45] | I’m about a hundred pages in, | 我看了有一百页了 | 
| [15:47] | and I still have no idea. | 也没弄明白到底是说什么的 | 
| [15:48] | Charlie and Julia kept going on about how brilliant this Derrida guy is. | 查理和茱莉亚一直说这个德里达多有才 | 
| [15:52] | And Julia is…? | 茱莉亚是 | 
| [15:53] | Charlie’s ex-girlfriend. | 查理的前女友 | 
| [15:55] | Really smart, really cool… | 很聪明 很有范儿 | 
| [15:56] | Really threatening? | 很有威胁 | 
| [15:57] | Really, really threatening. | 超级超级有威胁 | 
| [15:59] | Well, have you marked your territory at least? | 好吧 那你划出自己的势力范围了吗 | 
| [16:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [16:02] | I don’t mean, “Have you peed on him?” | 我不是说你有没有在他身上撒尿啦 | 
| [16:05] | I mean, have you locked him down? | 我是说 你拴住他的心了吗 | 
| [16:08] | Have you had the “Let’s be exclusive talk” yet? | 你俩进行”私密悄悄话”了吗 | 
| [16:11] | No. | 这个 还没 | 
| [16:13] | And I-I don’t want to push. | 我不想把他逼得太紧 | 
| [16:15] | Well, how’s the sex? | 好吧 做爱爽吗 | 
| [16:16] | Between Charlie and Julia? | 你是说查理和茱莉亚吗 | 
| [16:18] | Judging by their chemistry, | 从他们之间的来电程度来看 | 
| [16:20] | it was probably pretty good. | 应该挺不错的 | 
| [16:20] | No, I mean between the two of you. | 不 我是说你们俩之间 | 
| [16:23] | Mm… We haven’t… | 我们还没有… | 
| [16:26] | – …had sex yet. – Oh, my god! | -发生过关系 -我的天哪 | 
| [16:28] | That’s a problem. | 这很成问题 | 
| [16:29] | He’s a college guy. | 他是个大学生 | 
| [16:30] | If you want to lock him down, | 如果你想把他拴在身边 | 
| [16:31] | you have to give him the key. | 你得给他那把钥匙 | 
| [16:33] | To your… | 通向你的… | 
| [16:34] | I got it! I got it. | 我懂的 我懂的 | 
| [16:38] | Yo, man, I’ve been running on empty for ten minutes. | 兄弟 我已经等了十分钟了 | 
| [16:40] | I told you the service here sucks, kid. | 我就跟你说这儿的服务很烂吧 | 
| [16:43] | Sorry, we just changed shifts. | 不好意思 我们刚刚换班了 | 
| [16:45] | Can I get you a refill? | 需要给你们续杯吗 | 
| [16:47] | Uh… Yes, yes, I would love a refill. Thank you. | 好的 麻烦你了 谢谢 | 
| [16:57] | I take back what I said about the service. | 我收回刚才说这里服务很烂的话 | 
| [16:59] | I’d let her service me anytime. | 我真想让她随时给我服务 | 
| [17:01] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [17:02] | So hot. | 真辣啊 | 
| [17:04] | A girl like that’d | 像她那样的辣妞 | 
| [17:05] | help me get over Ivy for sure. | 一定能让我忘掉艾薇的 | 
| [17:07] | So do it. Ask her out. | 那就上吧 约她出去 | 
| [17:08] | You never know. | 不试试怎么知道会怎么样呢 | 
| [17:09] | I mean, sometimes hot girls go for ugly guys | 我是说 有时候美女对丑男投怀送抱 | 
| [17:10] | so they can have the upper hand. | 是为了享受那种被人伺候的感觉 | 
| [17:13] | Look who’s funny today. | 看看今天是谁开起玩笑来了 | 
| [17:16] | Iced tea, right? | 冰茶 对吗 | 
| [17:17] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [17:19] | No problem. | 不用 | 
| [17:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [17:37] | Let me know if there’s anything else you want. | 如果你们还想点什么就叫我一声 | 
| [17:44] | Oh, man, it’s on. | 兄弟 有戏啊 | 
| [17:46] | She seemed really into you. | 她好像对你很感兴趣啊 | 
| [17:47] | Huh. Yeah, hilarious. | 是啊 很好笑 | 
| [17:49] | Shut up, all right? Whatever. | 闭嘴 行吗 管他呢 | 
| [17:50] | Do your thing. Get her number, man. | 她是你的了 去找她要电话 | 
| [17:53] | Tell you what, | 告诉你吧 | 
| [17:54] | I’m gonna let you have this one. | 还是把这妞让给你好了 | 
| [17:56] | I’m beat; I’m gonna head home. | 我累了 先回家了 | 
| [17:59] | I’ll see you guys later. | 待会见 | 
| [18:00] | See ya. Peace, man. | 回见 兄弟 别生气了 | 
| [18:05] | How can I be expected | 你怎么能指望我 | 
| [18:06] | to keep every single document? | 留着每份文件呢 | 
| [18:10] | I’ll call you back, Peter. | 彼得 我待会再打给你 | 
| [18:14] | What is it? | 有事吗 | 
| [18:17] | I… I just, I wanted to apologize, dad. | 我只是想跟你道歉 爸爸 | 
| [18:20] | I was mad at you | 我去找辅导员的时候 | 
| [18:21] | when I went to the counselor, | 对你很生气 | 
| [18:22] | and I never thought that this would happen. | 我没想到事情会这样 | 
| [18:24] | Well, maybe you should have thought about it. | 或许你早就应该想到的 | 
| [18:26] | Do you realize what you have done? | 你知道你都干了些什么吗 | 
| [18:29] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [18:31] | It’s too late for that! | 现在才道歉太晚了 | 
| [18:32] | My records are being subpoenaed! | 检察院正在传唤我的记录 | 
| [18:33] | I’m under investigation! | 我正在接受调查 | 
| [18:36] | All because my ahmagh son | 都因为我那正直的儿子 | 
| [18:38] | couldn’t keep his big mouth shut! | 管不住他那张破嘴 | 
| [18:40] | You’re not in trouble because of my big mouth! | 你惹上麻烦不是因为我 | 
| [18:42] | You’re in trouble because you broke the law! | 而是因为你触犯了法律 | 
| [18:46] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 | 
| [18:46] | You just need to stop blaming everyone else | 你别再从别人身上找原因了 | 
| [18:49] | and take some responsibility for it! | 是时候负起责任了 | 
| [18:51] | Get out now! | 出去 | 
| [18:54] | Gladly. | 真高兴能和你谈话 | 
| [19:34] | Are you coming in or what? | 你要进去吗 | 
| [19:45] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [19:50] | Da, da-da-dah! | 哒哒哒 | 
| [19:52] | Where’s the underwear part? | 这也算是内裤吗 | 
| [19:54] | They’re crotchless. | 这是开档裤 | 
| [19:55] | I’m not going crotchless. | 我可不会穿开档裤 | 
| [19:56] | Do you or do you not want to lock Charlie down? | 你还想不想拴住查理的心 | 
| [20:01] | Ugh! Fine, fine. | 算了 好吧 | 
| [20:04] | I brought backup because I know what a prude you are. | 还好我带了备用的 就知道你很正经 | 
| [20:08] | Okay, those… Those are a bit better. | 好吧 稍微好了那么一点 | 
| [20:10] | They go with… these. | 你还得配上… 这个 | 
| [20:13] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 | 
| [20:14] | Just take them! | 你就拿着吧 | 
| [20:16] | Girls? | 能进来吗 | 
| [20:18] | Yeah? Come-come in, mom. | 进来吧 妈妈 | 
| [20:20] | Hey. | 你们好 | 
| [20:21] | Hi. | 好 | 
| [20:22] | Mrs. Double youhoo. | W夫人 | 
| [20:24] | Hey, those aren’t awful shoes. | 鞋子不错哦 | 
| [20:27] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:29] | No problem. Personally, I would rather shave my eyebrows | 不客气 就我来说 我宁愿剃掉眉毛 | 
| [20:33] | than wear them, but for you, they’re… | 也不会穿的 但是对你来说 真是 | 
| [20:34] | Gotcha. Just wanted to know | 明白了 我只是来问问 | 
| [20:36] | if you were staying for dinner, Naomi. | 你要留下吃晚饭吗 娜欧米 | 
| [20:38] | Oh, um, actually, we’re gonna go out for dinner. | 事实上 我们准备出去吃的 | 
| [20:40] | And then we’re gonna go and see a movie after if that’s okay. | 吃完饭再去看场电影 可以吗 | 
| [20:44] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [20:44] | Oh, you don’t have to be sad. | 你不用失望的 | 
| [20:46] | You can totally make dinner for me another night. | 你可以下次再找个时间请我吃晚饭 | 
| [20:49] | Terrific. | 好提议 | 
| [20:55] | Take these. | 带上这个 | 
| [20:56] | I’m not wearing pasties! | 我绝对不会用乳贴的 | 
| [20:58] | Okay, what about edible underwear? | 好吧 那可食用内衣怎么样 | 
| [21:02] | I mean, I didn’t actually bring some | 其实我没带过来 | 
| [21:03] | ’cause I wasn’t sure if they would spoil, | 因为我怕它们会变质 | 
| [21:05] | But I could easily, easily procure… | 但是这很容易搞到 | 
| [21:07] | You know what? I’m, I’m, I’m good. | 你知道吗 我很好 | 
| [21:11] | I’m, I’m good. | 我真的很好 | 
| [21:13] | -Okay. Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是啊 | 
| [21:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 | 
| [21:17] | Come on in. Jack’s sleeping. | 进来吧 杰克正睡着呢 | 
| [21:19] | Oh, great. | 太好了 | 
| [21:20] | – Hey, Mr. Matthews. – Hey. | -你好 马修斯老师 -你好 | 
| [21:22] | – Bye, mom, we’re heading out. – Okay. | -再见 妈妈 我们出去了 -好的 | 
| [21:23] | – Hi, Ryan. – Hi. | -嗨 瑞恩 -嗨 | 
| [21:24] | Oh, it looks like you got | 你裙子上好像 | 
| [21:25] | a little spit-up on your shirt. | 沾了点污渍 | 
| [21:26] | No, that’s just the pattern. Never mind. | 不是 那只是印的图案 没事 | 
| [21:29] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮 | 
| [21:31] | Bye, Naomi. | 再见 娜欧米 | 
| [21:33] | I’m very sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 | 
| [21:34] | I had to stay after school | 我得留在学校 | 
| [21:35] | for the parent-teacher conferences and… | 开家长会和… | 
| [21:37] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 | 
| [21:38] | Jack’s been an angel. | 杰克很乖 | 
| [21:40] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [21:45] | You rubbed whiskey on his gums, didn’t you? | 你让他喝了几滴威士忌 对吗 | 
| [21:48] | shh. | 轻点 | 
| [21:48] | No, thank you for taking him, really. | 真的很谢谢你能照顾他 | 
| [21:50] | Oh, of course. | 这是我应该做的 | 
| [21:51] | And I’ve lined up some more interviews for tomorrow. | 还有我明天安排了新保姆的面试 | 
| [21:53] | Don’t worry, none of them are actresses. | 不用担心 她们都不是演员 | 
| [21:56] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你其实不用做这些的 | 
| [21:57] | Oh, honestly, it’s my pleasure. | 说实话 我很乐意的 | 
| [21:58] | I need to stay busy right now. | 我现在得让自己忙起来 | 
| [22:00] | The new manager of the beach club | 沙滩俱乐部的新经理 | 
| [22:01] | Doesn’t start for another week. | 还要再过一个星期才能开工 | 
| [22:03] | But at least he’s letting you keep your job, right? | 但是至少他让你继续工作 对吧 | 
| [22:05] | Well, I do have personal assistant experience. | 虽说我有一些当私人助理的经验 | 
| [22:07] | Although I doubt he’ll ask me | 但是我还是在担心他会让我 | 
| [22:09] | to alphabetize his nail polish. | 帮他按字母顺序排列他的指甲油 | 
| [22:10] | Jen didn’t make you do that, did she? | 珍不会让你干这个吧 有吗 | 
| [22:12] | Oh, no, it’s okay. It was better than | 没有 没事的 至少要比 | 
| [22:13] | being out there pounding the pavement. | 在外面到处找工作强啊 | 
| [22:15] | That was pretty bleak. | 那可是相当凄凉 | 
| [22:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [22:17] | I just– never anticipated | 我只是从来没料到 | 
| [22:18] | How difficult it would be to reenter the workforce. | 想要重新工作有这么难 | 
| [22:21] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [22:22] | Then again, I never anticipated | 另一方面 我也从没料到 | 
| [22:23] | having to reenter the workforce. | 有一天得重新找工作 | 
| [22:25] | No, no, I get it. | 不 不 我懂 | 
| [22:26] | I mean, you know, I didn’t anticipate this. | 我是说 我也没有料到会这样 | 
| [22:29] | The whole single parent thing. So… | 变成单身老爸这件事 所以 | 
| [22:31] | You know, I still can’t get the hang of cooking for one. | 要知道 我还是不懂怎么做一人份的饭 | 
| [22:35] | So, on nights like this. | 所以 像这样的晚上 | 
| [22:37] | When it’s just me and a big vat of bolognese, | 只剩下我和一大罐意大利肉酱时 | 
| [22:39] | it gets a little depressing. | 总是有些郁闷 | 
| [22:40] | Not as depressing as having microwave popcorn for dinner. | 总比用微波炉爆米花当晚饭要强得多 | 
| [22:44] | Okay, that’s it. You’re staying. | 好吧 就这样 你留下来 | 
| [22:45] | Oh, no, I wasn’t trying to– | 不 我并不是想要 | 
| [22:46] | Please. | 留下来吧 | 
| [22:47] | There’s only so much bolognese one woman can eat. | 我一个女人也吃不了那么多肉酱 | 
| [22:51] | Well, okay. | 那好吧 | 
| [22:57] | But we have a reservation. | 但是我们订好了位子啊 | 
| [22:59] | I understand. | 我知道 | 
| [23:00] | That will be another 30 minutes. | 但是还是要等上三十分钟 | 
| [23:02] | Would you like to wait at the bar until something opens up? | 要不您在吧台那里等候一下吧 | 
| [23:04] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [23:05] | We can wait at the bar. | 我们就在吧台那里等 | 
| [23:07] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 | 
| [23:09] | 安德鲁·杰克逊是美国历史上第七位总统 头像印在20美元钞票上 | |
| [23:09] | Would you ask Andrew Jackson to wait at the bar? | 你会让安德鲁·杰克逊在吧台等候吗 | 
| [23:12] | Is he with CAA? | 他是CAA的旗下艺人吗 | 
| [23:14] | No, he’s right here. With his buddies? | 不 他就在这 和他的一群兄弟 | 
| [23:17] | Maybe this will help something open up. | 或许他可以帮我们找到空位 | 
| [23:20] | Oh, it will. | 没问题 | 
| [23:22] | In 30 minutes. | 30分钟以后 | 
| [23:26] | Oh, uh, that’s cool. Keep it anyway. | 好吧 没事 你留着吧 | 
| [23:32] | That didn’t go too well. | 事情不怎么顺利 | 
| [23:34] | It’s fine, okay? | 没事 好吗 | 
| [23:35] | As long as we’re spending time together. | 只要我们俩呆在一起就好了 | 
| [23:37] | Exactly. | 一点儿都没错 | 
| [23:40] | Adrianna! | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [23:41] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 | 
| [23:44] | Hi! How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 | 
| [23:46] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大伙们 | 
| [23:47] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 | 
| [23:48] | We’re having dinner. Well, they’re having dinner. | 我们准备吃饭呢 是他们要吃饭呢 | 
| [23:51] | I’m on a fabulous cleanse. | 我最近不能吃东西 | 
| [23:52] | Only clear drinks. | 准确的来说只能喝水 | 
| [23:54] | Water, vodka… | 像水呀 伏特加之类的 | 
| [23:56] | Honey, you’re looking a little flat. | 宝贝 你看起来有点呆板 | 
| [23:58] | Fix her! | 帮她打理一下 | 
| [24:00] | You never know when the paparazzi | 要知道狗仔可能 | 
| [24:01] | are going to jump out. | 随时就蹦出来 | 
| [24:02] | Remember, poof from underneath. | 记住 下面要蓬松一点 | 
| [24:05] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 | 
| [24:06] | Oh! Uh, navid, this is Renee. | 对了 纳维 这是瑞妮 | 
| [24:08] | Oh, right. | 对了 | 
| [24:09] | The publicist. | 你的宣传 | 
| [24:10] | And Ilon and Ginny, | 还有伊洛和吉尼 | 
| [24:11] | they did my hair and makeup for the spin shoot. | 我拍《Spin》写真时的发型和化妆师 | 
| [24:13] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [24:14] | You, too, sweetie. | 一样的 宝贝 | 
| [24:16] | Nice hair. Extensions? | 发型不错啊 需要拉直吗 | 
| [24:18] | uh… No. | 不用 | 
| [24:20] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 | 
| [24:23] | Where are you sitting? | 你们坐在哪 | 
| [24:24] | Uh, we’re actually waiting for a table. | 其实我们是在等座位 | 
| [24:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:28] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 | 
| [24:29] | I tried, it’s not going to… | 我试过了 但是没有 | 
| [24:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [24:34] | That is Adrianna Tate Duncan. | 那是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 | 
| [24:38] | Oh, as a matter of fact, so is that. | 其实呢 这首歌也是她的 | 
| [24:40] | It’s the number one single in the country. | 这可是最佳单曲第一名 | 
| [24:42] | Perhaps you’ve heard it. | 或许你听过 | 
| [24:44] | It’s her song. | 那是她的歌 | 
| [24:45] | I- I- I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [24:46] | I will have something immediately. | 我马上安排一下 | 
| [24:47] | Forget it. They’ll eat with us. | 算了 他们跟我们一起坐 | 
| [24:49] | But you are comping our meal. | 但是你得负责免费给我们上菜 | 
| [24:51] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [24:57] | This actually works out really well! | 没想到这招那么管用 | 
| [24:59] | Chayo and Danny Goode are on their way over. | 查犹和丹尼·古德马上过来了 | 
| [25:01] | Do you know them? | 你认识他们吗 | 
| [25:03] | Big-time producers! | 他们可是大牌制片人 | 
| [25:04] | We get them to collaborate with you, | 我们得让他们跟你合作 | 
| [25:06] | And game over, bingo, done-zo, back up the money truck! | 事成之后 咱就等着数钱吧 | 
| [25:11] | Oh, uh… Do you mind? | 你介意吗 | 
| [25:14] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不 | 
| [25:16] | It’s– it’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [25:18] | Perfect! | 太好了 | 
| [25:23] | Wow. Big improvement over microwave popcorn. | 这要比微波炉爆米花强多了 | 
| [25:26] | Oh, well, I’m flattered. | 是吗 承蒙夸奖 | 
| [25:27] | You should be. | 我是说真的 | 
| [25:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [25:29] | Sometimes, if I’m feeling real crazy, | 有些时候 我会变得有点小疯狂 | 
| [25:31] | I add a little bit of cheese whiz. | 我会加一点奶酪在爆米花里面 | 
| [25:33] | Ooh, I didn’t know you were such a gourmand. | 是吗 原来你是个美食家啊 | 
| [25:34] | Oh, crap. Sorry. Sorry. | 糟了 不好意思 不好意思 | 
| [25:35] | Sorry. Oops. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:37] | Seriously though, I haven’t had | 不过说真的 我已经好久 | 
| [25:38] | a home-cooked meal in, forever. | 没有吃过家常菜了 | 
| [25:42] | Well, I haven’t had adult company in, forever. | 我家里也好久没大人过来玩了 | 
| [25:45] | I mean, don’t get my wrong, | 别误会啊 我是说 | 
| [25:46] | I love my kids, but– | 我很爱孩子们 但是 | 
| [25:47] | Hey, you don’t have to explain, you know? | 你其实不用解释 | 
| [25:49] | I work with teenagers. | 尽管我成天和孩子们在一起 | 
| [25:51] | The adult company is very welcome. | 但其实还是很喜欢跟大人打交道 | 
| [25:53] | I mean, you haven’t even said | 比如 像你今晚都没有说过一句 | 
| [25:54] | “Like” or “totally” once tonight. | 貌似啊 特别啊这类的话 | 
| [25:56] | Well, the night is still, like, totally young. | 好吧 那貌似今晚还特别早 | 
| [25:59] | – Oh, sorry, I’m sorry. – Oh,I’m sorry. | -抱歉 很抱歉 -我很抱歉 | 
| [26:01] | – Just, uh… – Okay, I’ll go that way. | -就是 -好吧 我往这边走 | 
| [26:09] | Oh, that is excellent drying technique! | 你擦盘子的技术不错嘛 | 
| [26:11] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:13] | You know, people are always crediting the dryer, | 要知道人们常常表扬擦盘子的 | 
| [26:14] | But really, I think it starts with the washer. | 但是我觉得啊 还是得感谢洗盘子的 | 
| [26:19] | Is it, um…is it pathetic that the first compliment | 是不是很可怜 这么久以来所听到的 | 
| [26:23] | I’ve gotten in what feels like forever is for my dishwashing? | 第一句赞扬竟然是表扬我洗盘子 | 
| [26:27] | Well, for the record, you also have a great smile. | 声明一下 你的笑容也很美 | 
| [26:32] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [26:33] | It’s really great. | 真得很棒 | 
| [27:05] | Get you another? | 再来一杯吗 | 
| [27:06] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [27:19] | I’m Jeff. | 我叫杰夫 | 
| [27:21] | Teddy. | 我是泰迪 | 
| [27:23] | So, you been here before? | 你以前来过这里吗 | 
| [27:27] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 | 
| [27:31] | And, actually, I was just leaving. | 其实 我该走了 | 
| [27:33] | – Can I get the check, please? – Yeah. | -买单 -好的 | 
| [27:44] | Just one second. | 稍等一下 | 
| [27:48] | Okay. This time I’m getting her number. | 好了 这次我要拿到她的号码 | 
| [27:51] | Dude. She doesn’t like you, take a hint. | 老兄 她不喜欢你 觉悟吧 | 
| [27:53] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, all right? | 先别这么说 | 
| [27:55] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么可能知道 | 
| [27:56] | Maybe I’ve just been being too subtle. | 可能是我表达得太隐晦了 | 
| [27:58] | Trust me. You haven’t. | 相信我 你表现得够明显了 | 
| [28:05] | You might have noticed I’ve gotten | 你可能注意到 | 
| [28:06] | quite a few, uh, refills. | 我让你续杯了很多次 | 
| [28:10] | Truth is, uh… | 事实上 | 
| [28:12] | I’m not even really that thirsty. | 我不是很渴 | 
| [28:15] | Your phone’s ringing? | 你的电话在响 | 
| [28:17] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [28:21] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [28:26] | Salting my game when you’re not even here. Impressive. | 不在这 还能搅局 真服了你 | 
| [28:28] | Hey, did I leave my wallet there? | 我的钱包是不是落那了 | 
| [28:31] | Ha! Yep, you did. | 是的 | 
| [28:33] | Shoot. | 见鬼 | 
| [28:34] | Why, do you need it? | 怎么了 你需要吗 | 
| [28:36] | I mean, we could bring it to you. | 我们可以送过去给你 | 
| [28:37] | Where you at? | 你在哪 | 
| [28:38] | Um… Gas station. | 加油站 | 
| [28:40] | Oh! Hey, I just found money in my pocket. | 我在口袋里找到钱了 | 
| [28:43] | I’ll get my wallet from you tomorrow at school. | 明天去学校找你要吧 | 
| [28:44] | All right, cool. | 好的 | 
| [28:45] | Night. Peace, man. | 晚安 | 
| [28:51] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘带钱包了 | 
| [28:52] | Do you think I could come back tomorrow and, uh, and settle up? | 我可以明天再回来结账吗 | 
| [28:55] | I swear I’m good for it. | 我发誓我会的 | 
| [28:57] | It’s not going to happen, man. | 不可能的 年轻人 | 
| [28:58] | Come up with the cash. | 拿现金 | 
| [29:05] | First time I heard her, I was like, | 我第一次听到她的歌 我就想 | 
| [29:06] | “This girl has a fabulous–“ | 这个女孩有难以置信的 | 
| [29:08] | Do you rap at all? | 你会饶舌吗 | 
| [29:10] | Um. No, not really. | 不 不太会 | 
| [29:12] | But she could. I’m telling you, she’s fabulous. | 她会的 她棒极了 | 
| [29:14] | T.I.might be up for a little something. | TI[饶舌歌手]可能有什么计划 | 
| [29:15] | Ooh, how fabulous would that be? | 那真是难以置信 | 
| [29:17] | – So fabulous. – Totally fabulous. | -棒极了 -完全难以置信 | 
| [29:19] | So, how is everything? | 你们觉得怎么样 | 
| [29:23] | Fabulous. | 好极了 | 
| [29:24] | Yo, my peeps are heading down to voyeur. | 我朋友都去偷窥酒吧了 | 
| [29:26] | Ooh. I hear they’re playing you non-stop. | 听说那儿在不间断放你的歌 | 
| [29:28] | Can you guys come? | 你们要去吗 | 
| [29:28] | Of course. I mean, if it’s okay with you. | 当然啦 如果你们觉得可以的话 | 
| [29:31] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [29:33] | Yeah, it’s just my mom. She wants me to come home. | 是我妈妈 她想让我回家 | 
| [29:36] | I guess so my dad can yell at me again. | 我猜 我老爸又要训我了 | 
| [29:38] | Oh, so you can’t come to voyeur? | 那你不跟我们去了吗 | 
| [29:40] | No, Ade, I can’t, okay? | 艾德 我不能 | 
| [29:42] | I told you I have stuff going on at home. | 我说过 我家发生了一些事情 | 
| [29:43] | Stuff that I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你谈的事情 | 
| [29:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:49] | Hey. Let’s go for a walk, okay? | 我们出去走走 好吗 | 
| [29:52] | Uh, guys, can you wait, like, 5 minutes? | 你们可以等5分钟吗 | 
| [29:54] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [29:55] | I’ll watch you guys eat dessert. | 我看着你们吃甜点 | 
| [29:56] | I hear the key lime pie is fabulous. | 我听说酸橙派味道好极了 | 
| [29:58] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 不要麻烦了 | 
| [29:59] | I should go home. We’ll talk later. | 我先回家 我们以后再谈吧 | 
| [30:02] | Are you sure? | 真的可以吗 | 
| [30:02] | Yeah. It was, uh, nice meeting you guys. | 是的 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [30:07] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [30:09] | We are all set. | 我们都准备好了 | 
| [30:18] | That was… | 那真是 | 
| [30:19] | Not anticipated. | 没想到 | 
| [30:21] | At all. | 绝对 | 
| [30:22] | I guess we’re both a little lonely. | 我猜是我们都太孤独寂寞了 | 
| [30:25] | And, uh, in need of some adult company. | 需要成年人陪伴 | 
| [30:27] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [30:30] | So. | 那么 | 
| [30:33] | Well, you know, the kids will be home soon, | 孩子们很快就要回来了 | 
| [30:35] | So you should probably… | 所以最好你能 | 
| [30:36] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [30:37] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [30:39] | So, I’ll just let myself out. | 那我就先走了 | 
| [30:41] | Okay. Yeah. Okay. Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [30:45] | All right. | 好 | 
| [30:53] | I’m sorry. Oh. | 不好意思 | 
| [30:54] | Did you forget something? | 忘了什么吗 | 
| [30:55] | Just my son. | 我儿子 | 
| [30:57] | Right. | 对 | 
| [30:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [31:16] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [31:18] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 | 
| [31:19] | No, it’s all good. It’s all good. | 没关系 | 
| [31:24] | Ooh. Are you okay to get home? | 你能回得了家吗 | 
| [31:27] | Yeah, I only had a few. | 可以 我只喝了一点 | 
| [31:30] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你吧 | 
| [31:40] | Yeah, it’s a great song, | 这首歌是经典 | 
| [31:41] | And a great song is a great song, | 经典就是经典 | 
| [31:42] | But it’s even greater when it’s on vinyl. | 用唱片机放就更完美了 | 
| [31:45] | Well, I have a lot to learn. | 我还有很多要学 | 
| [31:46] | Well, I’ll teach you. | 我会教你的 | 
| [31:48] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [31:50] | Hear what? | 听到什么了 | 
| [31:51] | The scratches, the imperfection, | 刮痕声 它的不完美 | 
| [31:52] | It’s not digital. | 不同于数码 | 
| [31:54] | It’s… alive. | 这是有生命的 | 
| [31:56] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [31:57] | Yeah, I see what you mean. | 我懂你的意思了 | 
| [31:59] | There’s so much I got to teach you | 我还有很多要教你 | 
| [32:01] | about T-Rex and the Velvet Underground. | 关于霸王龙乐队和地下丝绒乐队 | 
| [32:03] | Well, you can consider me your student. | 那你可以把我当成你的学生 | 
| [32:18] | All right. Let me figure out | 好的 让我想想 | 
| [32:19] | what I’m going to play you next. | 下一首给你放什么歌 | 
| [32:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 | 
| [32:43] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:58] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [33:04] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 | 
| [33:05] | Oops. Sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 | 
| [33:08] | See you later. | 待会儿见 | 
| [33:15] | All right, I’m back. | 好了 我回来了 | 
| [33:17] | Ready to get yelled at again. | 准备好听你们的大吼大叫了 | 
| [33:23] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [33:26] | Mom, are you…? | 妈妈 你还… | 
| [33:27] | The police, they– | 警察 他们 | 
| [33:29] | They subpoenaed your father’s records. | 传审了你爸爸的片子 | 
| [33:31] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [33:32] | But he has good lawyers. | 但他不是有个很好的律师吗 | 
| [33:36] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 发生什么了 | 
| [33:39] | He left. | 他走了 | 
| [33:40] | Wait, what do you mean he left? | 等等 什么叫他走了 | 
| [33:43] | He was afraid he’d get sent to jail. So… | 他怕自己会进监狱 所以 | 
| [33:48] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 | 
| [33:50] | Back to Iran. | 回伊朗了 | 
| [33:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:56] | He’s gone, Navid. | 他走了 纳维 | 
| [34:05] | Thank you. See you guys later. | 谢谢你们 再见 | 
| [34:19] | So, uh, you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:21] | I’m completely mortified, | 我刚刚太丢人了 | 
| [34:24] | But other than that… | 但除了丢人以外 | 
| [34:26] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 -我很抱歉了 | 
| [34:28] | No, I shouldn’t have… | 我不应该… | 
| [34:29] | No, I shouldn’t | 不 是我不应该 | 
| [34:30] | have let them in. I just didn’t think that… | 把他们叫进来的 我不知道你要 | 
| [34:33] | You know, | 你知道的 | 
| [34:33] | I just thought there would be something leading up… | 我以为人多更热闹一点 | 
| [34:35] | – You know… – No, stop, please. | -你知道的 -不 别说了 | 
| [34:37] | – I’m so embarrassed. – No, don’t be. | -我真的感觉很窘 -不要这样 | 
| [34:38] | I, uh, I just didn’t think you wanted to yet. | 我只是觉得你还没有准备好 | 
| [34:42] | You know, I thought | 你知道 我本这么以为的 | 
| [34:43] | We were taking it slow. | 我们进展得不算太快 | 
| [34:45] | I know, I know, but I thought | 我知道 我知道的 但我以为 | 
| [34:48] | maybe you didn’t want to take it so slow anymore. | 你不想把这件事情再拖下去了 | 
| [34:51] | Did I make you feel that way? | 是我让你这么觉得吗 | 
| [34:55] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 是这样的 | 
| [34:57] | Look, the truth is, | 听着 事实上是 | 
| [34:59] | I… Have only had sex with one person. | 我只和一个男人做过 | 
| [35:03] | And I was feeling really intimidated by Julia. | 而且我觉得被茱莉亚威胁到了 | 
| [35:06] | And Naomi told me that I had to lock you down | 然而娜欧米告诉我说 我得拴住你 | 
| [35:09] | and have sex with you, and… | 跟你上床 | 
| [35:11] | And it sounds so stupid now that I’m saying it out loud. | 我现在把这件事说出来也真是够蠢的 | 
| [35:15] | No, no, it doesn’t. | 不 不 没关系的 | 
| [35:17] | I just wish you would have told me. | 我是想要你和我坦诚相见 | 
| [35:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [35:21] | Well, it’s not exactly easy. | 但这真的很难做到 | 
| [35:24] | Talking about, you know, really personal stuff. | 和你说一些 私人的事情 | 
| [35:29] | You should be when you’re dating. | 但你在约会的时候 应该这样做 | 
| [35:33] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:33] | Well, nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [35:35] | It’s just, you know, there’s some stuff. | 只是 有些事 | 
| [35:38] | That you’re not comfortable talking to me about. | 就算是你也都不肯告诉我 | 
| [35:40] | Like what? | 像是什么事 | 
| [35:42] | Like how you got your scar. | 比如 你身上的伤疤怎么来的 | 
| [35:46] | Not that you have to. | 我不是说 你必须告诉我 | 
| [35:48] | I– I shouldn’t… | 我不应该 | 
| [35:50] | No, you’re right. | 不 你没错 | 
| [35:55] | Remember how I told you | 记得我以前告诉过你 | 
| [35:56] | I used to spend summers at my uncle’s lake house? | 我常去叔叔家的湖边别墅过暑假吗 | 
| [35:59] | Yeah, in Minnesota, right? | 对 在明尼苏达州 对吗 | 
| [36:01] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 没错 | 
| [36:03] | Well, going down to the lake house | 去湖边别墅 | 
| [36:04] | was the only chance I’ll get to see my dad. | 是我唯一看见我爸爸的机会 | 
| [36:06] | Sometimes | 有时候 | 
| [36:07] | He’d be there for a few weeks. | 他会在那儿呆上几个星期 | 
| [36:09] | Other times he would disappear | 其他时候 他就会不明踪迹 | 
| [36:12] | and leave me with my uncle. | 留下叔叔和我 | 
| [36:13] | Yeah, Liam told me. | 利亚姆告诉过我 | 
| [36:16] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [36:19] | Did he tell you that | 他有没有告诉你说 | 
| [36:20] | our uncle was a mean drunk? | 我们的叔叔是个卑劣的醉鬼 | 
| [36:24] | Well, he was. | 他是一个醉鬼 | 
| [36:25] | And, uh, he would take a whack at me now and then. | 他会时不时地暴打我一顿 | 
| [36:30] | Did you say anything? | 你反抗了吗 | 
| [36:32] | No. | 没有 | 
| [36:35] | I thought if I stopped going down to the lake house, | 我觉得我如果不去湖边别墅 | 
| [36:38] | I would never get to see my dad. | 我永远见不着爸爸了 | 
| [36:40] | It’s dumb, I know. I just… | 这很傻 我知道 我只是 | 
| [36:42] | No, it’s not dumb. | 不 这不傻 | 
| [36:43] | Anyway, uh, | 总之 | 
| [36:45] | One summer my dad was away more than usual. | 有一次夏天 爸爸又一次地离开了 | 
| [36:48] | And my uncle got sick of me being around. | 叔叔就讨厌起我来 | 
| [36:54] | He was drinking all the time. | 他无时无刻都在喝酒 | 
| [36:57] | And he was beating me up all the time. | 也无时无刻都在打我 | 
| [37:02] | And, uh, one day he got a belt. | 有一天 他拿着一根皮带 | 
| [37:08] | And that’s the last time I went there. | 那是我最后一次去那里 | 
| [37:16] | And that’s how I got my scar. | 那个疤就是这么来的 | 
| [37:30] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 | 
| [37:38] | So you still want to lock me down? | 你还是想拴住我吗 | 
| [37:42] | Definitely. | 绝对的 | 
| [37:44] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [38:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:12] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [38:18] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [38:20] | I don’t know what’s going on with me. | 我不知道我自己是怎么回事 | 
| [38:24] | I’m just confused. | 我觉得很混乱 | 
| [38:26] | Yeah, I know you are. | 是啊 我了解这种感受 | 
| [38:31] | Are you newly confused, | 这是最近刚开始的 | 
| [38:36] | Or have you been confused for a while? | 还是已经有段时间了 | 
| [38:43] | I guess it’s been a while. | 我猜是有段时间了 | 
| [38:52] | Everyone thinks I got kicked out of boarding school | 每个人都以为我是因为留宿女生 | 
| [38:55] | for having girls in my room. | 才被寄宿制学校开除的 | 
| [38:59] | That’s not what happened. | 其实并不是这样 | 
| [39:05] | I started having these feelings… | 我对我的室友 | 
| [39:10] | for my roommate. | 有一些感觉 | 
| [39:14] | I thought it was just a one time thing, you know, | 我以为这只是偶尔一次 | 
| [39:16] | And I thought, if I could just get away, | 我以为 只要我离开那儿 | 
| [39:19] | It wouldn’t happen again. | 就不会再发生第二次 | 
| [39:20] | I mean, I couldn’t be… | 我是说 我不可能是一个… | 
| [39:25] | – Like that. – Yeah. | -那什么 -是啊 | 
| [39:31] | Thought it would go away. | 我以为这些感觉都会慢慢消失的 | 
| [39:34] | But it didn’t go away. | 但它们没有 | 
| [39:37] | And… It’s not going to. | 而且 以后也不会了 | 
| [39:51] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我回家 | 
| [40:12] | Hi. | 好啊 | 
| [40:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [40:17] | Um, I really need to talk to someone. | 我真的需要找个人谈谈了 | 
| [40:21] | Is Adrianna…? | 去和阿德里安娜谈吗 | 
| [40:22] | I mean you. | 我是说你 | 
| [40:24] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [40:28] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [40:31] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |