英文名称:Beyond the Reach
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | You know I can’t keep this, right? | 你知道我不能留着它 是吗 |
[01:51] | Your grandfather made it for you. | 这是你祖父为你做的 |
[01:54] | To give to the man I love. | 让我把它交给心爱的人 |
[01:59] | Come on, you won’t miss me. | 算了 你会忘了我的 |
[02:02] | Practice at 6:00 every morning. Classes. | 每天早上6点钟锻炼 这么多课程 |
[02:06] | All those college guys. | 还有大学里那些学生们 |
[02:20] | Got to pack. Meeting my parents for breakfast before I hit the road. | 我去收拾了 动身前要和我父母一道吃个早餐 |
[02:50] | What you got there? | 在那儿干嘛 |
[02:55] | I owe you for the necklace. | 我欠你一个项链的人情 |
[03:07] | You know what it means to me. | 你知道它对我意味着什么 |
[03:21] | -Do you have water? -I’m gonna hit Roland’s on the way out. | -准备水了吗 -离开的时候我会去一趟罗兰德超市 |
[03:24] | I could always just load up a cooler, make you some sandwiches. | 以前我总是给你把冷藏箱塞满 把三明治做好 |
[03:26] | It’s not that long of a drive. | 这一趟并不算远 |
[03:34] | Look, you know I… | 听着 你知道我… |
[03:40] | Give me a safe arrival call, all right? | 到了以后给我报个平安 好吗 |
[03:44] | Better pick up. Don’t want to hear the machine. | 省省吧 我不想听这些套话 |
[04:22] | Ben, it’s Joe. | 本 我是乔 |
[04:24] | Got a job here for you this morning. Guy wants to go out to the reach. | 今天上午有个差事给你 有人想到旷野去 |
[04:29] | Let me know if you can’t be here in an hour. | 如果1小时内来不了的话就跟我说一声 |
[04:47] | How many times have I told you not to call me here? | 跟你说了多少次不要打我这个电话 |
[04:52] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[04:56] | Look, I know I forgot to say that I love you. | 听着 我知道我忘记了说我爱你 |
[05:03] | All right, I guess I just wanted to hear your voice, so… | 好吧 我猜我只是想听听你的声音 所以… |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:49] | So you working through dinner? | 这么说你在晚饭的时候还要工作 |
[05:57] | Well, pick me a good fortune cookie, huh? | 好吧 给我挑一块好点的幸运饼 嗯 |
[06:01] | Yang’s still doing the negotiations? All right, okay. | 杨还在谈判吗 好的 知道了 |
[06:07] | How many points you got left? Still six? | 你还剩下几个点 还是6个 |
[06:10] | Morning, Sheriff. | 早上好 警长 |
[06:13] | Ready to earn? | 准备好赚钱了吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah, black-tail or bear? | 对 黑尾鹿还是狗熊 |
[06:17] | -Bighorn. -Little early in the season, isn’t it? | -大角羊 -这个季节早了点 不是吗 |
[06:20] | Seems he got himself a special exemption. Got connections, I reckon. | 看起来他给自己找了张护身符 我估计是找了关系 |
[06:25] | -Some kind of big shot. -Yeah. | -而且来头不小 -嗯 |
[06:27] | He’s paying a grand per day. Kind of makes you overlook the little things. | 他每天付1千美元 可能就是让你别在这些小事上计较 |
[06:32] | You got some crazy-ass dog problems around here, huh? | 你这儿遇到些抓狂的问题了 嗯 |
[06:37] | The problem is coyotes. They like the taste. | 问题是土狼 它们不会放过那些美味 |
[06:40] | Yeah, yeah, no, we got the same thing in LA, you know. | 对对 不 我们在洛杉矶的情况类似 知道吗 |
[06:43] | One of them would come down from the hills, | 它们中的一只会从山上下来 |
[06:44] | starts flirting with some old lady’s shih tzu, and… | 引逗一些老妇人的狮子狗 然后… |
[06:47] | lures it back up the hill and bye-bye, shih tzu. | 把它一直诱到山里 然后 就没有然后了 |
[06:56] | -He’s it? -He’s it. | -就是他吗 -就是他 |
[07:00] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[07:01] | Old enough to be the best tracker in the county, | 他的年龄足够成为州里最棒的追踪者了 |
[07:04] | if not the state. | 至少也是县里最棒的 |
[07:05] | -Not quite, but I can get it done. -Well, imagine that. | -过誉了 不过我能够胜任 -好的 想像一下 |
[07:09] | You know, I pull off 85 thinking I found a good place to take a dump. | 就像 我拉了一大半后发现我找的是一个上大号的好地方 |
[07:16] | Hey, John Madec. | 嗨 我是约翰·麦迪克 |
[07:18] | Ben. | 我是本 |
[07:20] | Ben. Okay. | 本 好的 |
[07:23] | Just Ben. Let’s roll, huh? | 就叫本 我们出发 嗯 |
[07:25] | Wait a second. I need to see a driver’s license and harvest permit. | 稍等一下 我得查看一下驾照和狩猎许可证 |
[07:29] | Uh, I took care of it. | 呃 这些东西我都看过了 |
[07:33] | He’s good to go, Deputy. | 都没问题 副警长 |
[07:34] | Come on, we’ll take my ride. Sheriff, thank you. | 好啦 上我的车出发 警长 谢了 |
[07:45] | Only one in America. | 美国仅此一辆 |
[07:48] | 500K. That’s not including tax. | 50万美元 不含税价 |
[07:51] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[07:53] | Well, I guess it doesn’t park itself. | 不过 我猜它不会自动泊车吧 |
[07:57] | Mind if I check your rifle? | 不介意我检查一下你的枪支吧 |
[07:58] | No, no. Sure. Here. | 不不 当然不 这儿 |
[08:04] | Steyr Scout 308. Had it imported from Austria. | 斯泰尔斥候308型 奥地利进口的 |
[08:09] | It’s got a Leupold scope. Best glass you can get out of Sweden. | 配了流坡瞄准镜 瑞典出的最好的瞄准镜 |
[08:13] | I’ve never seen one of these. | 这些东西我从没见过 |
[08:16] | Most folks around here use Brownings, Winchesters, Remingtons. | 这儿大多数人用的是勃朗宁 温彻斯特和雷明顿 |
[08:51] | Mind if I take a look? | 能给我看看吗 |
[08:56] | -So what’s her name? -Laina. | -她叫什么名字 -莱娜 |
[08:59] | A real photograph. Not one of those iPhones. Old school. | 这是正经的照片 不是手机随便拍拍的 挺保守嘛 |
[09:04] | She’s lovely. | 她非常可爱 |
[09:06] | Boy, a girl like that staying with you in a place like this? | 孩子 这么漂亮的姑娘愿意陪你待在这么个地方 |
[09:09] | You’re a lucky guy. | 你可真撞上大运了 |
[09:11] | Actually, she’s in school up in Denver. | 实际上她现在在丹佛读书 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah? She’s got some wits in her, too, huh? | 哦是吗 她还很聪慧啊 嗯 |
[09:16] | Full ride. Swim team. | 全额奖学金 还是游泳队的 |
[10:21] | Well, it seems like WALL-E is definitely stuck here. | 瞧 就象瓦力[机器人总动员]给困在这儿一样 |
[10:28] | WALL-E. | 瓦 力 |
[10:36] | WALL-E. | 瓦 力 |
[10:46] | WALL-E. | 瓦 力 |
[10:54] | EVA. | 伊 娃 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I knew I’d get a smile out of you. | 呵 我就知道能逗你笑一笑的 |
[11:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:15] | Beyond this point, there will be monsters. | 过了这个地点 前面就有怪兽了 |
[11:28] | Well, I suppose this is where you earn your money. | 那么 我想这儿就是你挣钱的地方 |
[11:47] | There’s no reception out here. | 这附近没有中继站 |
[11:49] | It’s a sat-phone. Full terrestrial coverage. | 这是卫星电话 全球覆盖 |
[11:58] | No, that’s right. 8:00 AM tomorrow. Midnight Beijing time. | 没错 是这样 明早8点 北京时间午夜 |
[12:02] | We’ll try to wrap it all up. | 我们争取全部结束 |
[12:05] | If they complain, just tell them Confucius says, | 如果他们有抱怨 就跟他们讲 子曰 |
[12:08] | “Reset your fiscal year at one.” | “把你们的财政年重置成统一的” |
[12:12] | Some shit like that. I don’t know. | 大概是这样的鬼话 我不清楚 |
[12:18] | Big deal? | 大买卖 |
[12:19] | Uh, yeah, you could say that, yeah. | 呃 对 可以这么说 对 |
[12:21] | So you in finance or something? | 这么说你是搞金融的或类似行业 |
[12:24] | -Insurance. -What do you insure? | -保险 -保些什么 |
[12:27] | Finance. | 经费 |
[13:02] | 300 million years ago, all this was underwater, | 3亿年前这儿还是一片汪洋 |
[13:05] | submerged in an inland sea. | 泡在一个内海下面 |
[13:13] | Well, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to add to the erosion. | 哦 恐怕我得给这地方增加点腐蚀了 |
[13:41] | There’s your bighorn. | 那是你的大角羊 |
[13:45] | Establishing a dominance hierarchy. | 建立种群里的支配地位 |
[13:50] | It’s weird. They don’t usually go at it this late. | 有点反常 一般它们不会这么晚了还这样 |
[13:53] | Women, | 为了女人 |
[13:54] | they’re good at getting your ire up when all you want to do is sleep. | 她们最擅长在你只想睡觉的时候把你的火气挑起来 |
[14:10] | A lot of smart guys in college, you know. | 大学里有的是聪明男生 你明白 |
[14:13] | Smart guys who get turned on by smart girls. | 他们见到聪明女生就浑身是劲 |
[14:16] | -You’re not worried about that? -Nope. | -你一点都不担心吗 -不 |
[14:19] | ‘Cause it’s true love? | 因为你们是真爱 |
[14:22] | -We grew up together. -Oh, so there’s no mystery. | -我们是青梅竹马 -哦 那么彼此间就没有神秘感了 |
[14:25] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[14:27] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[14:30] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:33] | That is a civilized man’s dinner. | 这是给进化人类的晚餐 |
[14:40] | Well, you know, I suppose you couldn’t go with her. | 好吧 你知道 我估计你没法去陪伴她 |
[14:43] | But with all the glorious opportunities that you have in this fine place… | 是离不开这片给你带来所有光荣机遇的好地方 |
[14:48] | It’s a family business. | 这是我们家传的营生 |
[14:52] | My parents were guides. Search and Rescue for 20 years. | 我父母都是向导 做了20年的搜救工作 |
[14:55] | Yeah, until they came to their senses. | 嗯 直到他们幡然醒悟 |
[15:06] | They died, right? | 他们去世了 是吗 |
[15:15] | The sheriff called you deputy. | 警长把你叫作副警长 |
[15:17] | That makes the S&R paperwork easier. | 这样能让搜救文书的办理更方便 |
[15:20] | Search and Rescue, huh? You get that much action out here? | 搜救工作 嗯 这种地方会有那么多情况吗 |
[15:25] | There was a pileup on the highway. | 有一次高速公路上发生了连环追尾 |
[15:27] | So this old station wagon tried to find a way around. | 于是有一辆旧旅行车尝试绕道过去 |
[15:32] | When the thing stalled, | 当车给陷住了 |
[15:34] | they just left it. | 他们就把车扔下了 |
[15:36] | A family of four. | 一家四口 |
[15:38] | And the thing is, they weren’t even a mile from the highway. | 问题是 他们距离高速公路还不到1英里 |
[15:41] | Of course they couldn’t see it ’cause of the ridge | 可是却因为被山脊挡着 他们看不到 |
[15:42] | or hear it ’cause it was still clogged up. So they guessed. | 也听不到声音 因为路还没通 所以他们就猜测着走 |
[15:47] | Just headed out across the reach. | 朝着旷野地带穿了过去 |
[15:51] | Well, they didn’t get far. | 其实 他们没有走出多远 |
[15:53] | It only takes a few hours exposed like that. | 仅仅暴露在阳光下几个小时而已 |
[15:56] | The dad was about a mile from the car. | 那位父亲离车大概1英里远 |
[16:00] | The mom, she had… | 那位母亲 她… |
[16:05] | she had smeared lipstick on her kids’ faces to try to stop the burning. | 她把唇膏涂在孩子脸上试图阻止灼伤 |
[16:16] | Well, you know, at least they put up a fight. | 好吧 你看 至少他们也努力去求生了 |
[16:19] | They killed themselves. | 他们害了他们自己 |
[16:20] | They took a chance, they made their stand. I mean. | 我意思是他们做了尝试 也做了挣扎 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[17:01] | Come with me, Ben. | 跟我走吧 本 |
[17:16] | You want a single or a double? | 要单份量的还是双份量的 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | Single or a double? | 单份还是双份 |
[17:24] | No. | 我不要 |
[17:33] | Let’s go, Ben. | 咱们走吧 本 |
[17:58] | It’s a local shooting gallery. | 这是本地人的打靶场 |
[18:16] | -What are you doing? -I’m just warming up. | -你干嘛 -热下身 |
[18:19] | When you fire your weapon, you frighten the game. | 枪一响就把猎物吓跑了 |
[18:23] | They’re already frightened. That’s why they’re being hunted. | 它们早就吓坏了 这就是为什么它们要被猎杀 |
[18:33] | -You forgetting something? -Hmm? | -你是不是忘了什么 -嗯 |
[18:37] | Your brass. | 你花的钱 |
[18:39] | That’s your job. | 那是你的事 |
[19:02] | You been hunting long? | 你玩狩猎很久了吗 |
[19:04] | Probably before you were wearing Huggies, kid. | 大概在你穿纸尿裤之前就开始了 孩子 |
[19:08] | Your Steyr looks brand-new. | 你的斯泰尔看起来还是崭新的 |
[19:10] | Well, I take care of my equipment. | 嗯 我对自己的装备保养得很好 |
[19:14] | Sounds like you have other people do it. | 听上去好象有人在帮你做这个 |
[19:17] | I’m no amateur, okay, kid? | 我可不是业余人士 好吗 孩子 |
[19:20] | I mean, I’ve got the horns to prove it. | 我是说 我有很多装饰品来证实 |
[19:23] | Rhino, elephant. | 犀牛的 大象的 |
[19:29] | Trophies, huh? | 战利品 嗯 |
[19:33] | So that’s your thing? | 这么说是你自己的家伙了 |
[19:34] | Well, it sure isn’t for the company or the frills. | 嗯 它当然不是给公司买的或用来摆设的 |
[19:38] | There ain’t no greater exercise in boredom. | 没有比拿这个来打发时间更好的活动了 |
[19:42] | But you’re right. I, uh… | 不过你是对的 我 呃… |
[19:44] | I bought this baby special when I landed my bighorn permit. | 我一拿到大角羊许可证就专门买了这个家伙 |
[19:47] | Been waiting to fill that last little space on the wall. | 一直等着把墙上最后一点空间挂满 |
[19:50] | -You get a gender exemption? -Yeah, dulled male only. | -你有雌雄豁免许可吗 -有 只可以捕雄性的 |
[19:56] | You mind if I just double-check that permit? | 介意我再检查一遍你的许可吗 |
[20:07] | You know the odds are for landing a bighorn license? | 你知道成功拿到大角羊许可证的概率有多大吗 |
[20:11] | I sure do. | 我当然知道 |
[20:13] | 10 years. | 10年了 |
[20:15] | 10 years I’ve been trying to get one. | 我花了10年时间尝试拿到这个许可 |
[20:42] | That seemed to satisfy your sheriff. | 这些好象就把你的警长打动了 |
[20:52] | No, no, right. You know, it’s more time and… | 不不 好吧 你知道 你花的时间更多而且… |
[20:56] | you got your family business to maintain. | 你还得维持你的家族事业 |
[21:01] | A tough economy. | 经济不景气啊 |
[21:27] | All right, just Ben. Meter’s running. | 好啦 本 时光在飞逝 |
[21:58] | You see anything? | 看见什么了没有 |
[22:03] | Best tracker in the county, huh? | 县里的最佳追踪者 呵 |
[22:05] | Well, the job is easier if you’re quiet. | 没错 如果你保持安静事情就容易多了 |
[22:29] | This may have been the easiest money you ever made, buddy. | 这可能是你挣钱最轻松的一次了 伙计 |
[22:53] | No! Oh, my God. | 不 哦 我的天啊 |
[22:56] | Jesus Christ, no! No. | 上帝啊 不 不 |
[23:01] | -Charlie. -God damn it. | -查理 -该死的 |
[23:06] | Where’d he come from? Jesus Christ. | 他从哪冒出来的 上帝啊 |
[23:10] | God Almighty. Oh, Christ. | 我的神啊 哦 上帝 |
[23:21] | Is he dead? | 还活着吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, God Almighty. | 哦 我的神啊 |
[23:29] | -Did you know him? -Yeah, my whole life. | -你认识他吗 -对 从小 |
[23:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:37] | -We need to take him to town. -What? | -我们得把他送到镇上去 -什么 |
[23:39] | -We need to take him to town, all right? -All right, here. | -我们得把他送到镇上去 不是吗 -好好 给你 |
[23:43] | All right, I’ll… I’ll stay with him. | 好了 我…我留下来陪他 |
[23:46] | -Jesus. -All right. | -上帝 -好了 |
[23:48] | -Stay there. -Oh, Jesus Christ. | -待在那 -哦 上帝啊 |
[23:54] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:30] | Hey, | 喂 |
[24:32] | listen, I’m in a shitstorm here, all right? | 听着 我这儿遇到个大麻烦 明白吗 |
[24:34] | It might jeopardize the deal, | 这可能会把交易给毁了 |
[24:35] | so, listen up. | 所以 听好了 |
[24:49] | I pay you for options, all right? So give me one! | 我花钱让你给我出主意 好吗 那就给我一个 |
[24:56] | Look, just close the goddamn deal, all right? | 听着 把这该死的交易尽快搞定 好吗 |
[24:58] | Don’t say anything about this… | 跟谁都别提这件事… |
[25:01] | and I’ll fix it. | 我会把事情搞定的 |
[26:49] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[26:52] | Ben, the situation is, uh… more complicated than you think. | 本 情况 呃…比你想的要复杂得多 |
[26:58] | See, my competition, they’ll destroy me | 你看 我的竞争对手 |
[27:00] | if they find out about this. | 如果知道了此事就会把我彻底搞垮 |
[27:03] | I employ 862 people. This is not only about me. | 我的公司养了862个人 这不只与我个人有关 |
[27:07] | This is about them and their families. | 还和他们以及他们的家人有关 |
[27:14] | Well, are they still gonna keep their jobs | 那么 如果你把公司卖给中国人 |
[27:16] | if you sell the company to the Chinese? | 他们还能保住饭碗吗 |
[27:20] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[27:23] | What will the law think when they find two different bullets | 如果在同一具尸体上发现两粒不同的子弹 |
[27:27] | in the same body? | 在司法上会如何判断 |
[27:41] | They might think whoever shot this man didn’t do it accidentally. | 司法上会认为无论是谁杀了这个人都不会是意外事故 |
[27:48] | ‘Cause you sure can’t shoot a man accidentally twice. | 因为意外不可能一下发生两次 |
[27:53] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[27:55] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[27:58] | I mean, you can’t frame me for this. | 我说 你不能拿这个来陷害我 |
[28:00] | I mean, there’ll be an investigation. You know that. | 我想 这事会有人来调查 你也清楚 |
[28:02] | Nobody cares about this man. Nobody’s gonna miss him. | 没人会关心这个人 没人会想起他 |
[28:07] | But you bring this body back | 但如果你把尸体运了回去 |
[28:09] | and they put it on me, | 就会把我牵连进去 |
[28:12] | they can put it on you. | 也会把你牵连进去 |
[28:15] | 50-50, Ben. Do you like those odds? | 一半对一半 你喜欢这个胜算吗 |
[28:26] | Let’s, uh… look at this another way. | 让我们 呃…换个角度来看 |
[28:31] | Suppose that I put a call in that university. | 假如我给大学里打个电话 |
[28:34] | You know, grease the wheels and I get you admitted. | 你懂的 塞些钱把你弄进去 |
[28:39] | I could provide a full ride all four years. | 还可以让你享受整整4年的全额奖学金 |
[28:43] | You could be with Laina. | 你就可以和莱娜在一起了 |
[28:44] | Just stop. Come on, you’re insane. | 别说了 我看你就是个疯子 |
[28:46] | Let’s just say you major in finance. | 只想说如果你主修的是金融 |
[28:49] | So maybe I got a position waiting for you. | 那么我还可以专门给你留一个职位 |
[28:51] | Starting salary, $300,000. | 起薪30万美元 |
[28:56] | Enough to buy a nice house, | 足够你买一栋漂亮的房子 |
[28:59] | pay for diapers. | 养得起孩子 |
[29:01] | You could start a life together. | 你们能够一起开始新的生活 |
[29:04] | At some point you might have to relocate to Beijing. | 在某个时期你可能必须调动到北京去 |
[29:09] | Ben, that’s a future. | 本 那才是你的未来 |
[29:11] | It’s a future you can’t even imagine right now, | 是现在你根本无法想象的未来 |
[29:14] | especially with one of your bullets lodged in old Charlie. | 特别是在老查理的身上还有一粒你的子弹 |
[29:34] | So we got a deal? | 那么我们成交了 |
[30:04] | That’s a good choice, Ben. | 非常明智 本 |
[30:08] | Now your life, it’s never going to be the same. | 现在你的生活 会彻底地改变 |
[30:39] | Should we say something? | 我们应该说点什么吗 |
[30:43] | I mean, you know, was he religious? | 我是说 你知道的 他信教吗 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | Was he religious? | 他信教吗 |
[30:52] | -Hmm? -No. | -嗯 -不信 |
[31:40] | -I’m gonna get some more water. -Okay. | -我去多弄点水来 -好的 |
[32:09] | Step away from the car. | 离我的车远一点 |
[32:11] | Get away from the goddamn car! God damn it, what is that? | 离我该死的车远一点 该死的 手里是什么 |
[32:16] | Drop it. | 扔掉 |
[32:19] | Drop it! | 扔掉它 |
[32:24] | Huh. | 呵 |
[32:25] | What, you push your button, huh, | 怎么 想毁约 嗯 |
[32:27] | the cavalry comes running? Is that the size of it? | 骑警会飞速赶来 这就是你的能耐 |
[32:30] | We had a deal. | 我们达成了约定 |
[32:32] | And where I come from, a deal is a deal. We shook hands, God damn it. | 在我们那儿 约定就是约定 我们握了手的 该死的 |
[32:36] | -You little shit. -Okay! Okay! Okay! | -你这个小混蛋 -好了 好了 好了 |
[32:40] | Boy, did you blow this. | 孩子 你撕毁了协议 |
[32:53] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[33:03] | -Take off your clothes. -What? | -把衣服脱了 -什么 |
[33:07] | Take your clothes off. | 把你的衣服脱掉 |
[33:11] | -You heard me, all right? -Okay. | -你听到我说的话了 是吗 -好吧 |
[33:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 没错 继续 |
[33:29] | Come on, you’re not gonna kill me. | 得了 你不会杀我的 |
[33:32] | Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! | 好了 好了 好了 好了 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:37] | -Now, I suggest you do as I say. -All right! | -现在 我建议你全按我说的做 -听你的 |
[33:41] | Shoes and your socks. Shoes and socks! Let’s go! | 你的鞋袜 你的鞋和袜子 脱了 |
[33:49] | Come on, this is stupid. Just think about what you’re doing. | 得了 这太荒谬了 想想你正在做什么 |
[33:53] | Oh, I have. No, no, I have, Ben. | 哦 我想过了 不不 我想了 本 |
[33:56] | I’m a fast thinker, you know? | 知道吗 我思维非常敏捷 |
[33:58] | Something was different about you when you and I woke up. | 早上当你和我醒来的时候 你变得有点不一样了 |
[33:59] | You know, you were kind of angry, upset, | 你明白 你当时有点恼怒 有点沮丧 |
[34:02] | couldn’t stop talking about your little girlfriend. | 不停地谈论你的小女友 |
[34:04] | -What? -How she left you, betrayed you. | -什么 -她是怎么离开你 背叛你的 |
[34:07] | -Let’s go, shoes and socks. -All right, all right. | -继续脱 鞋袜 -好的 好的 |
[34:09] | -Okay. -You were really nervous, Ben. | -好 -你的情绪非常激动 本 |
[34:11] | Really nervous. | 非常激动 |
[34:14] | -Then you shot Charlie. -What? | -然后你射杀了查理 -什么 |
[34:17] | We fought a little bit, you took my rifle. I ran. | 我们搏斗了一会儿 你抢走了我的步枪 我逃掉了 |
[34:23] | All right, now your pants. | 好了 现在脱裤子 |
[34:26] | You can keep your Jockeys on, you know. Keep that dignity. | 底裤可以不脱 知道吗 给你留点尊严 |
[34:29] | You know, I got back to the truck, | 然后 我逃回到我的车里 |
[34:33] | hightailed it back to town. | 用最快速度逃回了镇上 |
[34:38] | How long is it to the highway, Ben? | 从这到高速公路有多远 本 |
[34:40] | 40, 50 miles, you think? | 40还是50英里 你说呢 |
[34:43] | And like you said, it’s gonna be 120 by noon, isn’t it? | 就象你说的 到中午时会有40℃ 对不对 |
[34:47] | Come on, all right? | 拜托 好吗 |
[34:49] | You’re right, it was an accident, all right? I saw that. | 你是对的 那只是个意外 好吗 我都看到的 |
[34:53] | I saw it, all right? But this will be murder. | 我都看到了 好吗 可你现在这是在谋杀 |
[34:55] | No, no, no, no. No, I’m not killing you, Ben. | 不 不不不 不 我没有要杀你 本 |
[34:59] | I’m just gonna watch you kind of, you know, wander around for a while. | 我只是想看着你…这么说吧 看着你在四处走一走 |
[35:07] | You think you can really do that? | 你真的认为你能这么做吗 |
[35:12] | You just watch me. | 走着瞧啊 |
[35:22] | Let’s go. | 动身吧 |
[36:06] | Oh, come on! This is stupid! | 哦 得了 这太荒谬了 |
[37:20] | 242 242. | |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:42] | Sure, Ben. Follow the power lines. | 没错 本 跟着电线杆走 |
[37:45] | It’s only a hundred miles. | 只有100英里 |
[38:04] | 277 277 277 277 | |
[38:08] | 277 277. | |
[38:10] | 27 27… | |
[38:13] | 253 253. | |
[38:29] | 27 277 277 27 277 277 | |
[38:59] | That’s 277. 277. | 那是277 277 |
[39:05] | 277 277 277 277 | |
[39:46] | Yeah, how you doing, Phillips? How are negotiations going? | 是我 你还好吗 菲利普斯 谈判有什么进展 |
[39:51] | You have dumplings with him tonight? | 你今晚跟他一起吃水饺了 |
[40:04] | All right, so what else? | 好的 还有什么事 |
[40:07] | That leaves us, uh… | 那会让我们…呃… |
[40:15] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[40:20] | Hey, let me call you back in 15 minutes. | 嗨 我15分钟后给你回电话 |
[40:38] | Son of a bitch. | 这狗娘养的 |
[46:05] | Charlie, I’m so sorry. | 查理 真对不起 |
[46:10] | He won’t get away with it. | 他不会就此放手的 |
[47:29] | I don’t think Charlie was all there, Ben. | 我觉得查理不象是个头脑清醒的家伙 |
[48:04] | Hope to see you on the other side, Ben. | 希望能在另一头看见你 本 |
[48:44] | Okay, Ben. Congratulations. | 不错 本 恭喜你 |
[48:47] | You didn’t bury yourself alive. | 你没把自己给活埋了 |
[49:03] | What the hell are you laughing about? | 你在笑什么鬼 |
[49:05] | You just screwed yourself. | 你自己也搞砸了 |
[49:11] | -You can’t cover up an explosion. -I didn’t do anything. | -你掩饰不了这场爆炸 -我什么也没做 |
[49:15] | I ran, you shot Charlie twice. | 我逃掉了 你两次击中查理 |
[49:18] | You destroyed everything he owned. | 然后把他所有的东西都毁了 |
[49:21] | This is very disturbing behavior. | 这是非常恐怖的行为 |
[49:24] | I don’t think the sheriff is gonna understand this, Ben. | 我不认为警长能够弄得清楚这些 本 |
[49:31] | Empty your pockets. | 把你的口袋清空 |
[49:46] | No, no, no. You… you keep Charlie’s pants on. | 不不不 你…你就穿着查理的裤子吧 |
[49:49] | It’s good for your psychotic profile. | 这样更符合你变态的心理 |
[49:53] | But let’s get rid of the size 10s. | 不过你得把这双10码的鞋脱了 |
[50:02] | Let’s go, Ben. | 走吧 本 |
[50:24] | Miles to go before you sleep. | 在你睡觉前还有不少路要走 |
[51:51] | Now, Ben, you know that’s not fair. | 现在 本 你知道那样做不符合我的想法 |
[52:00] | You get your ass out of there | 你快点从那里离开 |
[52:02] | or I’m gonna come down there and shoot you. | 不然我就下去找你把你干掉 |
[52:34] | All right, Ben, I’m coming down. | 好吧 本 我这就来了 |
[53:11] | You are one smart son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的还挺聪明 |
[57:48] | Look at that sun, Ben. It really likes you. | 看看太阳 本 它还真喜欢你 |
[58:05] | It loves you, Ben. | 它很喜欢你 本 |
[1:01:00] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:01:08] | I got something in the mail. | 我收到信了 |
[1:01:14] | Thick or thin envelope? | 厚信封还是薄信封 |
[1:01:16] | I start in August. | 我8月份开学 |
[1:01:23] | You’re coming with me, right? | 你会和我一起去 对吗 |
[1:01:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:01:55] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[1:01:58] | Yeah, the situation here is resolved. | 对 这里的情况处理好了 |
[1:02:01] | How is everything going at your end? Hmm? | 你那头怎么样了 嗯 |
[1:02:06] | That’s excellent. Why don’t you close that deal? | 非常好 为什么不把协议敲定了 |
[1:02:12] | So when do we sign? | 那么我们什么时候签字 |
[1:02:16] | 8:00 AM my time tomorrow. | 本地时间明早8点 |
[1:02:18] | Call me so I can talk to our new Chinese friends. | 给我打电话让我跟新的中国朋友聊一聊 |
[1:02:23] | No, I’m gonna personally thank anyone, | 不 就个人而言我会感谢任何人 |
[1:02:24] | you know, who’s willing to buy me out for… | 你懂的 愿意出钱买下我所有的股份… |
[1:02:29] | $120 million. | 总价1 2亿美元 |
[1:02:40] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:02:43] | God damn you! | 你个该死的 |
[1:02:45] | Why don’t you just die? Jesus Christ. | 你干嘛不痛痛快快地死了呢 上帝啊 |
[1:02:48] | Why don’t you ever die? Jesus Christ. | 干嘛不愿意去死 上帝 |
[1:03:16] | Just die, you piece of shit. | 去死吧 你这个杂种 |
[1:05:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:49] | Where’s the water? | 水去哪了 |
[1:05:55] | Where’s the water?! | 水去哪了 |
[1:06:00] | Come on, Ben. There’s no way out. | 得了 本 那是没有出路的 |
[1:06:07] | You can’t fool me this time. | 这回你耍不了我了 |
[1:06:40] | You getting cold yet, Ben? | 是不是觉得越来越冷了 本 |
[1:13:06] | Fool me once… | 骗我一次… |
[1:13:08] | shame on you. | 只是丢脸 |
[1:13:11] | Fool me twice… | 骗我两次… |
[1:13:15] | I kill you! | 我就要宰了你 |
[1:13:25] | Happy birthday, Ben. | 生日快乐 本 |
[1:13:29] | You want to blow out the candle? | 想不想吹蜡烛 |
[1:13:42] | Run, Benny, run! | 跑啊 本尼 你再跑啊 |
[1:16:17] | Your word against mine. | 你我的证词不一致 |
[1:16:21] | I wonder who they’ll believe. | 我很想知道他们更相信谁 |
[1:16:26] | Well, I guess we’ll find out. | 嗯 我想我们会知道答案的 |
[1:16:35] | You know anyone in China? | 你在中国认识人 |
[1:16:42] | $1 million. | 一百万美元 |
[1:16:46] | Cash. | 现金 |
[1:16:49] | PIN number is 1932… | 密码是1932… |
[1:16:56] | You little prick. | 你个小王八蛋 |
[1:17:12] | He shot Charlie. | 他打死了查理 |
[1:17:16] | I’ve got the body in the car. | 我把尸体用车带回来了 |
[1:17:18] | I believe I have the right to one phone call. | 我认为我有权利打一个电话 |
[1:17:23] | Is there something you’re not telling me, Ben? | 你是不是还有什么事瞒着我 本 |
[1:17:40] | Only about the money. | 只是钱的事 |
[1:17:46] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to hold you while I talk with him. | 很抱歉 不过在审问他的时候我必须把你关起来 |
[1:17:49] | He’s gonna lie. | 他肯定会撒谎 |
[1:17:50] | I’m sure he’s gonna say the same thing about you. | 我肯定他会指控你同样的事 |
[1:17:55] | Yeah, but I can’t pay you to believe me. | 对 不过我可没钱让你来相信我 |
[1:18:19] | So how much did he offer you? | 他给你开了多少价 |
[1:18:23] | One million. | 一百万 |
[1:18:28] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:18:52] | How’s it feel, Ben? | 感觉如何 本 |
[1:19:01] | -How does what feel? -Winning. First time, hmm? | -哪方面 -胜利 头一回 嗯 |
[1:19:07] | Could be your last. | 也可能是你最后一回 |
[1:19:12] | Keeping you from a hot date? | 破坏了你的燃情约会 |
[1:19:14] | No, no, I’m just recording… | 不不 我只是在计算… |
[1:19:15] | how long your deputy’s deprived me of my bathroom privileges. | 你的副手剥夺了我多长时间享受浴室的权利 |
[1:19:21] | So I can tell my lawyer. | 好告诉我的律师 |
[1:19:29] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:19:38] | I just found a whole bunch of pictures. | 我刚找到一大堆图片 |
[1:19:41] | “John Madec ships jobs to Asia.” | “约翰·麦迪克把就业机会卖到亚洲” |
[1:19:47] | Look at that sun, Ben. It really likes you. | 看看太阳 本 它还真喜欢你 |
[1:19:52] | I’m not killing you, Ben. | 我没有要杀你 本 |
[1:19:54] | I’m just gonna watch you wander around for a while. | 我只是想看着你在四处走一走 |
[1:19:57] | We had a deal. Where I come from, a deal is a deal. | 我们达成了约定 在我们那儿 约定就是约定 |
[1:20:00] | We shook hands, God damn it! | 我们握了手的 该死的 |
[1:20:03] | That’s a good choice, Ben. Now your life, it’s never going to be the same. | 非常明智 本 现在你的生活 会彻底地改变 |
[1:20:40] | Madec! | 麦迪克 |
[1:20:54] | Madec! | 麦迪克 |
[1:20:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:22:36] | What about your roommates? | 你的室友们怎么办 |
[1:22:39] | Let them listen. | 就让她们听着呗 |
[1:22:50] | You won’t go back? | 你不回去了吗 |
[1:23:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:25:14] | You thinking about me, Ben? | 你是不是在念着我呢 本 |
[1:25:19] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我可一直在念着你 |
[1:25:27] | Sometimes you got to clean up your own mess. | 有的时候你得先收拾好自己的烂摊子 |
[1:25:35] | You know, I, uh… | 我想你知道 我 呃… |
[1:25:37] | just hope that you enjoy your last victory. | 只希望你能好好享受下你最后的胜利 |