时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Mother, you had me ♪ | ♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪ |
[00:23] | ♪ But I never had you ♪ | ♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I wanted you ♪ | ♪ 我想你 ♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ You didn’t want me. ♪ | ♪ 你却不要我 ♪ |
[01:03] | Okay, so… maybe I’m not perfect. | 好吧… 也许我并不完美 |
[01:06] | I make mistakes. | 我会犯错误 |
[01:08] | I’m weak. | 我有时软弱 |
[01:09] | So maybe there’s a million other guys | 世界上可能有其他一百万人 |
[01:12] | who would’ve done better than me. | 比我更优秀 |
[01:13] | But you chose to be with me. | 但是是你选择了和我在一起 |
[01:15] | So you’re saying this is my fault? | 所以你的意思是 这都是我的错 |
[01:17] | Oh, my God. All I’ve ever tried to do is just be the… | 哦 天啊 我努力所做的一切都成了… |
[01:21] | uh, uh. Hold on. | 呃 呃 等一下 |
[01:23] | You’re getting there too easy. | 你们的表演方式太简单了 |
[01:25] | – Too easy? – Yeah. | – 太简单了吗 – 是的 |
[01:26] | I don’t want to know | 我不想知道 |
[01:28] | how you’re gonna react. | 你们是怎么演成这样的 |
[01:30] | You shouldn’t know it. That’s not how people are. | 你们应该也没意识到 常人不会这个样子 |
[01:32] | Where is all this confidence coming from? | 你们争吵时的底气从哪儿来的呢 |
[01:35] | It’s poison for this scene. | 这就是这场表演的问题所在 |
[01:37] | Throw it away. | 扔掉它 |
[01:39] | Cut it out. | 摆脱它 |
[01:42] | Don’t cry. I love you. Jaia. | 别哭 我爱你 甜姐儿 |
[01:44] | You got to toughen up. Believe me, this is nothing. | 你得坚强起来 相信我 这没什么 |
[01:48] | You got to toughen up in life… | 你需要在生活中变强… |
[01:50] | and get weaker in the scenes. | 在舞台上变弱 |
[01:51] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[01:53] | – Okay. – And Wong… Wong… | – 好的 – 还有你 王… 王… |
[01:56] | you’re boring. | 你很无趣 |
[01:58] | That’s all. Work on it. | 你的问题就是无趣 改变它 |
[01:59] | Move your arms around or something; I’m falling asleep. | 试着动动你的胳膊或者别的 我都要睡着了 |
[02:03] | – Sure, Sam. – Okay. | – 好的 萨姆 – 好的 |
[02:06] | Let’s get Henry and Josh up here. | 让我们把亨利和乔希请上台 |
[02:08] | Come on, guys, show us the gay version. | 来吧 伙计们 让我们看看同志版 |
[02:14] | And maybe there are a million different guys | 世界上可能有一百万个不同的人 |
[02:15] | that-that would have been better | 比我更适合你 |
[02:17] | for you, but you chose me. | 但是 你选择了我 |
[02:19] | You chose me. | 你选择了我 |
[02:21] | I chose you? | 我选择了你吗 |
[02:23] | I chose someone who was gonna be with me, | 我选择的是一个能和我在一起的人 |
[02:25] | who was gonna love me. A-And do the right things. | 一个爱我的人 一个会做正确的事的人 |
[02:28] | That’s what I chose. | 那才是我选择的 |
[02:29] | I didn’t choose someone who was gonna run out on me. | 我不会选择一个会抛弃我的人 |
[02:32] | J… I’m sorry, okay? I-I… | 我很抱歉… 我… |
[02:34] | Sorry? Yeah. | 抱歉吗 是啊 |
[02:38] | See? I always like the gay version better. | 看到了吗 我总是更喜欢同志版 |
[02:52] | Okay, so when he says, | 好吧 当他说 |
[02:54] | “I’m not perfect”… | “我并不完美”… |
[02:57] | what is that? | 是什么意思呢 |
[02:58] | Why does he say that? Why? | 他为什么这样说 为什么 |
[03:00] | Because this is shitty writing. | 因为这是糟糕的剧本 |
[03:03] | That’s why. That’s the only reason. | 这就是理由 唯一的原因 |
[03:05] | But, look, most of the work | 但是 看啊 你们所有的作品 |
[03:07] | you’re gonna be given as actors… | 你们都是天生的演员… |
[03:08] | It’s gonna be shitty writing. | 而这却是糟糕的剧本 |
[03:10] | Do you think you’re gonna walk out of here | 你们觉得能否走出这里 |
[03:12] | and get a job doing a Quentin Tarantino monologue, | 找到一份演出昆汀·塔伦蒂诺经典独白的工作 |
[03:14] | like, straight out of the gate? | 就像照直走出大门一样简单 |
[03:16] | No. | 不能 |
[03:17] | At best, 90% of the words | 最好情况下 你们要去读的剧本中 |
[03:20] | that you’re gonna read are gonna suck | 也有90%的内容是糟糕的 |
[03:22] | and have no real feeling behind it. | 而且毫无内涵 |
[03:25] | Anyone can do a scene that’s well-written. | 任何人都能演出一幕写好的场景 |
[03:29] | The skill you’re gonna need, | 你们需要的技能是 |
[03:31] | if you want to really work, | 如果你们想真正去工作 |
[03:32] | and get steady work… | 并获得稳定的工作… |
[03:34] | As steady as you can, anyway… | 尽可能的稳定 不管怎么说… |
[03:37] | Is to make shitty writing mean something. | 就要学会让糟糕的剧本展现出内涵 |
[03:41] | To elevate the work. | 提升整部作品 |
[03:44] | If you can take a bad script and make it work, | 如果你能把一个坏剧本演绎成好作品 |
[03:47] | they’ll keep hiring you. | 他们就会一直雇佣你 |
[03:50] | Okay? Good job, you guys. | 好吗 做得很好 伙计们 |
[03:52] | Okay, let’s hear it for them. Clear this out. | 我们来看下一组表演 清场 |
[03:55] | I’m not paying for this. | 我不会为这个付钱 |
[03:56] | You already paid for it. | 你已经为它付过了 |
[03:57] | This isn’t what I ordered. | 这不是我点的东西 |
[03:58] | Okay, look, I’m not perfect, | 听我说 我并不完美 |
[03:59] | okay? I-I’m weak. | 好吗 我… 我会软弱 |
[04:01] | I can’t hold this all day. | 我不能一整天都在这争论 |
[04:02] | But there are a million taco trucks out there. | 但这里能做出一百万个墨西哥卷饼 |
[04:03] | Look at it. You made this. | 看啊 你做成这样 |
[04:04] | And you chose mine. | 是你选中了我做的它 |
[04:06] | – Okay? – I did. I did. | – 好吗 – 我选的 我选的 |
[04:07] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 是你选的 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I did. But you know what? | 是啊 我选了它 但是你知道吗 |
[04:08] | – What? – I want a divorce. | – 什么 – 我想要离婚 |
[04:10] | Oh, you got it. | 哦 你赢了 |
[04:12] | Oh, frickin’ comedians. | 哦 该死的喜剧演员 |
[04:15] | You guys, the problem is you’re great performers. | 伙计们 你们的问题是表演得太好了 |
[04:18] | That’s a problem? | 那也是问题吗 |
[04:19] | Yes, it is. For an actor. | 对于一个演员来说 是的 |
[04:21] | No character you’re ever gonna play | 你们要表演的人都不会 |
[04:23] | is gonna sound like that. | 像刚刚那样说话 |
[04:25] | You’re playing a person in this scene. | 你们是在这个舞台上扮演一个人 |
[04:27] | People are weak. | 人都是脆弱的 |
[04:28] | They’re not cool and fast. | 他们不会又酷又麻利 |
[04:31] | What are your assets as an actor? | 你们作为演员的资产是什么 |
[04:34] | Your weaknesses. | 你们的脆弱 |
[04:36] | Whatever your fears are, whatever you suck at, | 任何你害怕的东西 任何使你感觉糟透的东西 |
[04:39] | that’s what you got to tap. | 那才是你们需要挖掘的 |
[04:42] | That’s what people want to see | 也是当你们表演时 |
[04:43] | when you’re playing people. | 观众想要看到的 |
[04:46] | They want to see you at your weakest. | 他们想看到你们最脆弱的一面 |
[04:50] | They don’t want to watch some asshole comedian show off. | 他们不想看一群喜剧演员自恋的炫耀 |
[04:55] | They want to see him fail. | 他们想看到你失败 |
[04:57] | That’s acting. | 这才是表演 |
[05:33] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[05:35] | Cut. Reset. | 停 复位 |
[05:37] | Back to one. | 重来 |
[05:39] | – How many is that? – Oh, I think, 12. | – 一共要拍多少遍 – 我看得12遍 |
[05:42] | Ooh, fun. | 哦 有意思 |
[05:44] | Well, you know, at least you’re not spitting | 至少你不用一边吐唾沫 |
[05:46] | and making noises. My lips are numb. | 一边制造噪音 我的嘴都麻了 |
[05:48] | Joe. You’re killing it. You’re doing great. | 乔 你演的非常好 太棒了 |
[05:51] | – Good looking out. – You bodied that. | – 谢谢 – 你天赋异禀 |
[05:53] | Hey, sorry, guys. Uh, the car folks | 嘿 抱歉 伙计们 嗯 车上的戏份 |
[05:55] | are making a couple of adjustments, cool? | 需要再做一些调整 行吗 |
[05:57] | That’s all right. At least we’re sitting down. | 挺好 至少我们能坐下了 |
[06:00] | – All right, let’s go again. – Okay. | – 好 我们再来一次 – 好嘞 |
[06:02] | Here we go. Rolling. | 开始了 发动车子 |
[06:05] | And… action. | 然后 开机 |
[06:12] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[06:14] | Cut. Reset. | 停 重来 |
[06:17] | Okay, everybody settle. | 好的 各组人员到位 |
[06:19] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快点 动起来 别墨迹 |
[06:20] | All right, here we go. And… rolling. | 好 再来一次 准备 发动车子 |
[06:24] | Action. | 开机 |
[06:26] | Oh, Jennie. | 詹妮 |
[06:30] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[06:32] | Cut! | 停 |
[06:33] | Reset. | 重来 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:38] | – Could I get some water… – Sure. | – 能给我点水吗 – 没问题 |
[06:41] | – … that’s really vodka? – Count me in. | – 其实我想要伏特加 – 算我一个 |
[06:44] | Here we go. Rolling. Action. | 准备好 发动车子 开机 |
[06:53] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[06:55] | Cut. | 停 |
[06:56] | Reset. Back to one. | 重来 归位 |
[06:58] | Is there anything different | 你想让我怎么 |
[06:59] | that you want from me? | 改进啊 |
[07:01] | – Anything… – No, you’re fine. | – 怎么改 – 不是 你做的挺好的 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | This is, like, Groundhog Day. | 今天简直就是土拨鼠之日 |
[07:08] | Like, a 20-second version. | 只有20秒版的 |
[07:10] | Also, it’s longer. | 而且时间更长一点 |
[07:12] | – And not quite as funny. – All right, so let’s go again. | – 这不太好笑 – 好了 咱们再来一次 |
[07:17] | – Think Macbeth, all right? – Okay. | – 想想麦克白吧 – 嗯 |
[07:19] | You know, it’s, like, this car is your mom. | 你就把这辆车当成你老娘 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[07:23] | So which act would this be, Act V, Act III? | 所以这是第几个场景 第五个还是第三个 |
[07:25] | No, Act II. | 都不是 是第二个 |
[07:26] | – Act II? – Obviously. | – 才第二个 – 不然呢 |
[07:27] | So it’s still setting it up. | 所以还得再拍一条 |
[07:29] | – Of course, of course. – Okay. | – 是啊 当然了 – 行吧 |
[07:32] | No. It’s.. | 不是 |
[07:33] | If I said… | 要是我说 |
[07:35] | Look, I didn’t mean anything like that. | 听着 我没有别的意思 |
[07:37] | Really? I don’t think… | 真的吗 我不觉得 |
[07:39] | Baby,this is… Really isn’t the time. | 宝贝儿 这真不是时候 |
[07:41] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[07:42] | I’m… come on, Sam. | 我 一边玩去 萨姆 |
[07:52] | Look at the pineapple. | 快看那个菠萝 |
[07:53] | I want some of that. | 我想来点 |
[07:55] | – Would you step out, please? – Sure. | – 能出来一下吗 – 可以啊 |
[07:57] | – Ha-ha. – Fired, or… | – 哈哈哈 |
[08:00] | – just… free? – Thank you. | – 还是免费的啊 – 谢谢 |
[08:02] | Bring back supplies. | 给我带点东西吃 |
[08:03] | Man. | 伙计 |
[08:05] | Okay | 好吧 |
[08:07] | It was definitely the hood | 好像很明显是引擎盖 |
[08:09] | that was part of the problem. | 出了点问题 |
[08:12] | Is this the worst job you’ve ever had in your life? | 这是不是你有史以来做过的最糟心的工作 |
[08:14] | Huh? What? No, dude. | 啊 啥 并不啊老兄 |
[08:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[08:18] | Okay, what was the worst? | 好吧 最糟的是什么 |
[08:19] | Okay, so, I was making this horror movie, | 之前我拍这个恐怖电影的时候 |
[08:21] | my boyfriend turns into this, | 我男朋友变成了 |
[08:24] | like, purple monster, | 就是 紫色妖怪 |
[08:25] | and his hand reaches down and grabs me, | 他的大手一挥就把我给拽住了 |
[08:27] | pulls me up to the ceiling… | 把我举到天花板那么高 |
[08:28] | All right, that’s clear! Let’s go again! | 好了 行了 再来一遍吧 |
[08:30] | O… Kay. | 好…好吧 |
[08:32] | Here we go. | 准备好开始了 |
[08:33] | – Everybody at one. – Oh, my… Joe. | – 全员就位 – 老天啊 乔 |
[08:38] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:39] | – Action. – Okay. | – 开机 – 好吧 |
[08:44] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[08:48] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[08:51] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[08:53] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[08:54] | Can I drive now? | 现在能换我开车了吗 |
[08:55] | Cut! Cut! Reset! | 停 停下 重来 |
[09:00] | – I thought that was the one. – Yeah. | – 我觉得这条可以了 – 是啊 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | So… see that woman over there? | 你…看见在那的女人了没有 |
[09:07] | The blonde one? | 那个金色头发的 |
[09:08] | They want to do a version with you and her. | 她们想要你和她拍一段戏 |
[09:10] | – What? – And at the end, they want you to kiss. | – 为啥 – 她们想让你在最后亲吻一下 |
[09:14] | – Wha… – I’m just kidding. I’m just kidding. | – 什么鬼东西 – 开个玩笑 就是个玩笑 |
[09:17] | – I got you! – Ha! That was good! | – 我知道了 – 哈哈 太棒了 |
[09:20] | You got excited. | 你早就知道了啊 |
[09:22] | – I got e… – Yeah, yeah, | – 我也… – 对 是啊 |
[09:23] | – you’re wrapped, you’re wrapped. – I am? | – 你被骗了 你被骗了哎 – 真的吗 |
[09:25] | – We’re wrapped, baby! – Wrapped. | – 我们被骗了亲爱的 – 被骗了 |
[09:27] | No, not you, Joe. | 不 没有你 乔 |
[09:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:31] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[09:33] | – I love you, too. – That was so fun. | – 我也爱你 – 太好玩了 |
[09:35] | – Okay. – We’ll catch up soon. | – 好的 |
[09:37] | Thanks for the job. | 谢谢啦 |
[09:38] | – No problem. – All right. | – 不客气 – |
[09:40] | Let’s go. Everybody else back to one. | 走吧 大家再准备一下 |
[09:42] | Run like the wind! | 面对疾风吧 |
[09:46] | Scarlet attends Stanford University, | “斯卡莱特在斯坦福大学 |
[09:48] | where she is a sophomore | 读二年级 |
[09:50] | and well on her way to a degree in economics. | 经济学的知识对她来说很容易 |
[09:53] | What do you want to do when you grow up? | 你以后想做什么啊 |
[09:54] | I’d like to help restructure | 我想要复兴 |
[09:55] | the economies in new democracies. | 新民主经济 |
[09:58] | What about just being a little girl? | 为什么不简简单单做个女孩呢 |
[09:59] | I like to play and be with my friends, | 我确实比较爱玩 也想和我朋友们出去浪 |
[10:01] | but also I want to start my career. | 但是事业对我来说也是必需的 |
[10:03] | So if you were to get married and have a partner, | 如果是你有了另一半而且结婚了 |
[10:05] | would you support them financially? | 你会把钱给对方花吗 |
[10:08] | Absolutely not. I have no desire | 当然不会了 我不想 |
[10:10] | to support anyone | 养活任何 |
[10:12] | who cannot support themselves financially. | 经济不独立的人” |
[10:14] | – Can we watch RuPaul Drag Race? – How about being | – 我们看会鲁保罗变装皇后怎么样 – “你对成为 |
[10:16] | – the president of the United States? – Yes, please. | – 美国总统有想法吗” – 可以 |
[10:18] | Maybe. | “也不是不可能” |
[10:20] | Yeah, for a second… | 一会儿 |
[10:21] | Oh! There’s your mom! | 那是你妈妈 |
[10:22] | Oh! Did… | 噢 |
[10:23] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 先生们 动起来吧 |
[10:24] | What? That’s not the channel it’s on. | 什么 不是这个频道 |
[10:26] | And may the best woman win. | 祝大家好运 |
[10:28] | Well… okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Mom, do you want me to go back so you can watch your thing? | 妈 你需要我按回去好让你看你的表演吗 |
[10:31] | No. It’s fine. | 不用了 没事 |
[10:33] | Just… Geez! | 天啊 |
[10:35] | Mom, what do you want? | 老妈 你想要什么 |
[10:37] | I don’t know… it just sucks that you didn’t go back. | 我不知道 你没按回去真是糟透了 |
[10:40] | Mom, don’t do that. | 老妈 别这么说 |
[10:43] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[10:44] | Okay, I don’t care. Forget it. | 好吧 我不在乎 忘了吧 |
[10:48] | They’ll love you when you’re dead. | 等你死了 他们才会爱你 |
[10:50] | That’s right, when you’re dead they’ll watch | 没错 等你死了 他们会观看 |
[10:51] | all of your stuff, | 你所有的表演 |
[10:52] | and they’ll be amazed at what you’ve done. | 他们会因为你的所作所为而大吃一惊 |
[10:54] | They’ll say beautiful things at your funeral | 他们会在你的葬礼上说尽好话 |
[10:56] | about how they were always inspired by your career. | 他们是如何因为你的事业而深受触动 |
[10:59] | No. | 不 |
[11:00] | No. I want it now. | 不 我现在就要 |
[11:04] | I want it now. | 我现在就要 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to have to wait till I’m dead | 我不想等到我死的时候 |
[11:08] | for my kids to appreciate me. | 我的孩子才欣赏我 |
[11:14] | I’m numb from the waist down, tuck included. | 我的腰部以下已经失去了知觉 |
[11:17] | I really could die, bitch; | 我真的可能会死 小骚货 |
[11:19] | I’m giving you realness. | 我说真的 |
[11:20] | He’s got a smaller waist than Barbie. | 他的腰围比芭比娃娃还小 |
[11:22] | Oh, don’t sneeze, honey. | 不要打喷嚏 宝贝 |
[11:24] | You know… | 你知道 |
[11:26] | I think I have a right to say this. | 我有权利这么说 |
[11:28] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[11:30] | – What? – Look… | – 什么 – 听着 |
[11:32] | I do a special thing. | 我的工作很特殊 |
[11:34] | I think I’m allowed to say this at this point. | 我觉得我有权在这一点上发言 |
[11:37] | Your mom is an actor, | 你们的母亲是一位演员 |
[11:39] | and I make things, | 我创造作品 |
[11:41] | and I put myself out there, | 全身心投入 |
[11:43] | and… I’ve accomplished some things. | 而且 我也有所成就 |
[11:47] | And I’ve been doing it, like, my whole life. | 我已经为此付出了整个人生 |
[11:50] | Besides the fact that it pays for all your clothes, | 而且 事实上还得以支付你们所有衣服的费用 |
[11:53] | it really sucks that you don’t give a shit. | 你们却一点也不在乎 这感觉真是糟透了 |
[11:55] | Mom, you’re being dramatic. | 妈 你太夸张了 |
[11:58] | Screw you, Max. | 去你的 麦丝 |
[12:00] | Do you know how many of your dance recitals | 你知道我去看过你多少场舞蹈演出吗 |
[12:02] | I’ve been to, and your games? | 还有你的游戏 |
[12:03] | And your games, Frankie? And I shower | 你的游戏 弗兰基 |
[12:06] | you guys with praise… When you try. | 每当你们去尝试的时候 是我不停地鼓励你们 |
[12:09] | Why do I get none of that in return? | 为什么我的付出得不到回报 |
[12:12] | ‘Cause you’re the adult, Sam. | 因为你是个成年人 萨姆 |
[12:13] | We’re the children. | 而我们是孩子 |
[12:15] | And it is my job to be proud of you. | 为你们感到骄傲是我的职责 |
[12:17] | But it also, it really hurts my feelings | 但是 我的工作对你们来说一文不值 |
[12:21] | that my work means nothing to you. | 这也确实伤了我的心 |
[12:25] | Mom, yes, we’re proud of you. | 妈 我们为你感到骄傲 |
[12:27] | And yeah, we’ll say it at your funeral. | 没错 我们会在你的葬礼上这么说的 |
[12:29] | Well, I want to hear it now. | 我现在就想听 |
[12:33] | That’s me. I’m dead. | 这就是我 我已经死了 |
[12:36] | This is my funeral. | 这是我的葬礼 |
[12:38] | Oh, God, cut it out, Mom. | 天啊 够了 妈妈 |
[12:40] | No. | 不 |
[12:42] | I died, Frankie. This is my funeral. | 我死了 弗兰基 这是我的葬礼 |
[12:46] | Let’s hear what you’re gonna say. | 让我听听你们会说什么 |
[12:49] | Mom, Mom, no… | 老妈 不 |
[12:51] | Oh, no, no, Dukey. No, baby, you’re dead, too. | 不不 杜克 宝贝 你也死了 |
[12:55] | We both died. We’re dead. | 我们两个都死了 我们都死了 |
[12:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:58] | See? Look. | 好吗 听着 |
[13:00] | Look. This is you. | 听着 这是你 |
[13:02] | You’re laying right here next to Mommy. | 你就躺在妈妈身边 |
[13:04] | – How did we die? – Um… well, | – 我们怎么死的 – 好吧 |
[13:07] | we got in a car accident, | 我们遭遇了车祸 |
[13:09] | because… we were… picking up… you, Frankie. | 因为 我们我们打算去接你 弗兰基 |
[13:13] | And you weren’t there. | 你不在那儿 |
[13:14] | You went to Sanaam’s house | 你在珊娜家 |
[13:15] | without telling me, | 却没有告诉我们 |
[13:17] | and we had to go way up the canyon, | 我们不得不沿着峡谷往上走 |
[13:19] | and we rolled the car. | 我们开着车缓缓前进 |
[13:21] | Big ball of fire. | 突然一个大火球 |
[13:22] | We’re both dead. | 我们两个都死了 |
[13:24] | This is our funeral. | 这是我们的葬礼 |
[13:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[13:28] | Eulogize me. | 赞美我 |
[13:29] | Mom, you’re, like, | 老妈 你现在就像 |
[13:31] | traumatizing us right now. | 在给我们的心里留下阴影 |
[13:33] | Yeah, that’s the point. | 对 这就是重点 |
[13:34] | Let’s hear any feelings about me at all. | 让我们来听听你们会怎么评价我 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | It’s your funeral. | 这是你的葬礼 |
[13:49] | Here lies Sam. | 萨姆躺在这里 |
[13:53] | Ha-ha! Loser! | 废柴 |
[13:56] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[13:57] | – It’s not funny! – Yes, it is. | – 这一点都不搞笑 – 不对 |
[13:59] | This is a joke. | 这就是个笑话 |
[14:11] | Do you see what she does? | 你看到她做了什么吗 |
[14:13] | She is such a drama queen. She acts like a child. | 她就是个戏精 她像个孩子一样 |
[14:15] | She’s always the victim. | 她永远是受害者 |
[14:18] | Oh, me? Don’t look to me to back you up, girls. | 我 别指望我支持你们 姑娘们 |
[14:22] | You chased your mother | 你把你们的母亲 |
[14:24] | out of her own house. | 撵出她自己的房子 |
[14:26] | That was stunning. | 真是令人震惊 |
[14:28] | Yup. | 没错 |
[14:30] | O-Oh, my God. We didn’t. | 我的天 我们没有 |
[14:32] | No, she completely started it. | 不 是她干的 |
[14:35] | Unless you want to hear what I have to say, | 除非你想听听我的意见 |
[14:37] | don’t engage me. | 别烦我 |
[14:54] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[15:13] | We’d sneak into the little boys’ room | 我们偷偷溜进了小男孩的房间 |
[15:15] | and mess around. | 搞得一团糟 |
[15:17] | – Really? – Yeah! | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[15:18] | But only small stuff. | 不过 只是些小东西 |
[15:20] | One boy would lick his finger… | 一个男孩会舔他的手指 |
[15:23] | and then he’d stick it up the other boy’s keister. | 然后插进其他男孩的屁股 |
[15:26] | That’s as far as it went. | 尺度也就这么大了 |
[15:28] | No blowing or anything? | 没有吹箫什么的吗 |
[15:30] | Oh, no, no, no. It was a Catholic school. | 当然没有 那可是天主教会学校 |
[15:33] | Aw, that’s tough, Ray. | 那可不好过啊 雷 |
[15:38] | Nobody could be openly gay | 除非我老到玩不动了 |
[15:40] | until I was too old to have any fun. | 不然谁也休想公开出柜 |
[15:44] | I feel like the exact same thing | 我感觉同样的事情也正 |
[15:47] | is happening to me. | 发生在我身上 |
[15:55] | – I got to go. – Uh-uh, no. | – 我得走了 – 别 别 |
[15:56] | I got this, babe. | 交给我吧 宝贝 |
[15:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[16:04] | – You have a good night. – Good to see you. | – 晚上愉快哟 – 见到你真好 |
[16:05] | – Drive carefully. – Thanks for the drink. | – 开车小心 – 谢谢你的酒 |
[16:07] | – There’s a lot of nuts out there. – I will. | – 别碰上疯子 – 我会的 |
[16:09] | – All right, honey bun. – Bye, Patrick. | – 那好 亲爱的 – 拜拜 帕特里克 |
[16:11] | See ya when I see ya, Sam. | 再见 萨姆 |
[16:35] | Hello? | 有人在家吗 |
[16:40] | Hello? | 我回来啦 |
[17:26] | Here lie Sam and Duke. | 萨姆和杜克安眠于此 |
[17:29] | Gone so suddenly. | 匆匆离我们而去 |
[17:32] | In attendance, | 葬礼出席者有 |
[17:34] | her surviving daughters, Frankie and Max, | 萨姆两位在世的女儿 弗兰基和麦丝 |
[17:37] | and her friends, Tressa and Rich, | 如今负责监护她遗孤的两位挚友 |
[17:41] | who are now in custody of her children | 特瑞莎和理查 |
[17:43] | because she left no word of how to provide | 因为她从没说过 万一她死了 |
[17:45] | for her children in case of her death. | 她的孩子谁来管 |
[17:47] | Oh, shit. I got to take care of that. | 我去 这问题我得好好想想 |
[17:49] | Shh. We’re dead. | 别出声 我们已经死了 |
[17:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:52] | Sam’s friend Tressa would like to say something. | 萨姆的朋友特瑞莎有话要说 |
[18:06] | Sam was my best friend. | 萨姆是我最好的朋友 |
[18:10] | Even if I wasn’t hers, which is fine. | 尽管我不是她最好的朋友 不过没关系 |
[18:13] | Hee. | 嘻嘻 |
[18:14] | Quiet are the dead. | 死者请务必保持安静 |
[18:18] | She is the best mother I ever saw. | 她是我见过的最好的妈妈 |
[18:22] | Better than my mother. | 胜过我妈 |
[18:25] | Better than me. | 也胜过我 |
[18:27] | I could never be like her. | 我永远也做不到她那样 |
[18:30] | Which is always a comfort. | 不过这也是一种安慰 |
[18:33] | She’s like my pace car. | 她就像我的引导车 |
[18:36] | I love you, Sam. | 我爱你 萨姆 |
[18:38] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你 |
[18:39] | Aw. Sorry. | 啊哦 抱歉 |
[18:47] | My mom was really cool and talented, | 我妈妈很酷 很有才 |
[18:49] | and I really admired the way she worked so hard. | 我其实真的很欣赏她工作那么卖力 |
[18:52] | And even though she had to take care of us, | 即使她还必须得照顾我们 |
[18:54] | she did, amazing things. | 她真的 做得非常好 |
[18:56] | And I always watched every show she ever did, | 她演的每部戏我都看了 |
[18:59] | but I never told her. | 但我从没告诉过她 |
[19:00] | And I was always proud of her, but I never told her, | 我也一直以她为豪 但我从没告诉过她 |
[19:04] | because… | 因为 |
[19:06] | I think that once I gave her that… | 我觉得 一旦我告诉她 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t have it to give anymore. | 我就没什么能给她的了 |
[19:13] | And now I wish I hadn’t waited. | 现在我真希望我能早早告诉她这些 |
[19:16] | My mom was my rock. | 妈妈是我的支柱 |
[19:18] | Every day of my life I wake up and I feel bad. | 每天我醒来都感觉很糟糕 |
[19:21] | I feel like I’m not going to get through this day | 我觉得我过不下去这一天 |
[19:23] | just with all the stuff that’s in my own head. | 脑子里一团乱 |
[19:26] | And as soon as I see… | 等我一看到她 |
[19:28] | Would see… her in the morning, | 早上要看到她的时候 |
[19:31] | I would unload on her: “Mom, where are my socks?” | 我就冲她撒火 “妈妈 我袜子哪儿去了” |
[19:34] | Or whatever, because… | 诸如此类 因为 |
[19:36] | I needed to give her some of my… pain | 我要把一些痛苦转嫁给她 |
[19:39] | because I knew she could carry it when I couldn’t. | 因为我知道 当我不堪重负时 她会帮我扛 |
[19:42] | And now that she’s gone, | 她这一走 |
[19:44] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我也不知该如何是好了 |
[19:47] | I never watched my mom’s shows. | 我从没看过我妈妈的戏 |
[19:51] | Ever. | 从没看过 |
[19:53] | I never saw any of her work. | 也从未看过她的作品 |
[19:57] | And I don’t really care about what she did because she’s Mom. | 我也不在乎她都付出了什么 因为她是妈妈 |
[20:02] | And I was jealous that people knew her before I did. | 我嫉妒那些比我早认识她的人 |
[20:08] | And I never wanted to share her. | 我一点也不想和别人分享她 |
[20:12] | Not even with my sisters, | 即使是我妹妹 |
[20:13] | because I remember when it was just me and her. | 我仍然怀念只有我和她的时光 |
[20:16] | Even when my dad was there, it was just me and her. | 即便当时我爸还在 也只有我和她相依相伴 |
[20:20] | And I know that was hard for her but I loved it. | 我知道那段日子对她很难 但我喜欢 |
[20:27] | So I don’t like that she’s famous or on TV. | 所以我不喜欢她出名或者上电视 |
[20:31] | She’s my mother. | 她是我的妈妈 她属于我 |
[20:33] | I learned from her how to be a woman | 我在她的耳濡目染下学会了如何做女人 |
[20:36] | and how to be a person. | 学会了如何做人 |
[20:39] | And all I can say now that she’s gone is… | 现在她不在了 我只能说 |
[20:49] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[20:53] | Sam was a… | 萨姆是个 |
[20:57] | unhinged… | 奇葩 |
[20:59] | complicated woman. | 复杂的女人 |
[21:02] | She was very short. | 她特别矮 |
[21:06] | I never told her that, | 我从当面说过 |
[21:08] | but I think we can all now say she-she was short. | 不过我想现在我们都可以放心大胆地说她矮了 |
[21:11] | Yes, she was very short. | 对 她非常矮 |
[21:15] | She lied a lot. | 她撒过很多谎 |
[21:17] | A lot. | 很多很多 |
[21:20] | She was two years older than she ever told anyone. | 她实际年龄比她告诉别人的大两岁 |
[21:22] | She was the rudest, | 她是我见过的 |
[21:25] | most inappropriate woman | 最糙最不讲究 |
[21:28] | I’ve ever met. | 最不优雅的女人 |
[21:35] | Thank you, guys, so much. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[21:39] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你们 |
[21:41] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[21:43] | Mom, I love you. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[21:44] | – We love you. – Yeah. | – 我们都爱你 – 嗯 |
[21:45] | Nobody said anything about me. | 没有一个人谈到我 |
[21:48] | I’m lying here dead and nobody cares. | 我也死了躺在这儿 但你们都没人在意我 |
[21:51] | – Oh, Dukey. – Oh, Dukey. | – 噢 杜克 – 杜克 |
[21:53] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[21:59] | No. No, you’re not… | 不 不 你没有 |
[22:01] | You’re not dead. No. | 你没死 不 |
[22:06] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[22:10] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[22:12] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[22:13] | Sacrifice! | 献祭 |
[22:16] | Sacrifice! | 献祭 |
[22:18] | Rosemary’s baby. | 魔鬼圣婴 |
[22:20] | Sacrifice. | 献祭 |
[22:22] | Sacrifice. Sacrifice. | 献祭 献祭 |
[22:37] | Death is in, death is in. | 死神来了 死神来了 |
[22:44] | Death is in, man. | 死神来了 伙计 |
[22:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:47] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[22:50] | See you on the other side. | 天堂再见 |