时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | This one is a haiku and a half. | 这是首精彩的俳句 |
[00:34] | “As I counted the bracelets” | “我看着病危母亲的手腕” |
[00:37] | “on my dying mother’s wrist,” | “细细数着她的手镯” |
[00:41] | “it was as if I was counting…” | “仿佛在数着…” |
[00:47] | “her pain.” | “她的痛苦” |
[00:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Congratulations, Joy. | 恭喜你 乔伊 |
[01:00] | Oh… | 噢… |
[01:02] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:04] | That was really intense. | 刚刚真的很紧张 |
[01:09] | How do you know Joy? | 你是怎么认识乔伊的 |
[01:11] | College. | 大学同学 |
[01:13] | Cool. | 酷 |
[01:15] | I don’t really know her. | 我对她不是很熟悉 |
[01:16] | I-I just got an e-mail saying | 我 我只是收到了一封邮件 |
[01:18] | she needed some support. | 邮件里说她需要一些人的支持 |
[01:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[01:22] | You have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[01:24] | I have three daughters. | 我有三个女儿 |
[01:27] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[01:28] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[01:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:33] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[01:35] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[01:39] | And how often do you see her? | 你们多久见一面 |
[01:42] | Every day. | 每天都见面 |
[01:44] | How does that work? | 怎么可能 |
[01:46] | I-I’m raising her. | 我负责抚养她 |
[01:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:50] | Her mom died? | 她妈妈去世了 |
[01:52] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[01:53] | She’s-she’s very much alive. | 她 她活的好好的 |
[01:54] | After our divorce, | 虽然我们也离婚了 |
[01:56] | I moved to a house about a half a mile away, | 我搬到了半英里以外的地方 |
[01:58] | as close as I could get to our house, | 尽可能离原来的房子近一点 |
[02:00] | so that I could be near our daughter, | 这样就能离我们的女儿近一点 |
[02:01] | but then her mom met somebody | 但是她妈妈又找了一个男朋友 |
[02:03] | and they moved very far away, | 他们就搬到了很远的地方 |
[02:04] | and she has a whole other life now. | 她现在开始了全新的生活 |
[02:07] | And she decided… | 于是就决定… |
[02:10] | not to raise my daughter | 不再抚养女儿 |
[02:11] | so I’m doing it on my own. | 所以我现在在独自抚养女儿 |
[02:14] | And how’s that going? | 现在怎么办了 |
[02:16] | Pretty bad. | 凉拌 |
[02:19] | Like your life, I guess. Subtract two. | 减去两个小孩 情况就和你差不多 |
[02:24] | Nice. | 没毛病 |
[02:55] | Mom, did you or did you not say | 妈妈 你有没有说过 |
[02:56] | that I could have the minivan when I turn 16? | 我16岁的时候可以给我买一辆面包车 |
[02:59] | Mom? Hi, Mommy. | 妈妈 嗨 妈妈 |
[03:00] | Can we spend time together today? | 我们今天能呆在一起吗 |
[03:01] | Mom, no fair. What are you gonna do? | 妈妈 不公平 你打算做什么 |
[03:04] | My God, Frankie, stop pretending like | 我的天啊 弗兰基 别搞的像是 |
[03:05] | everything is a conspiracy against you. | 所有事情都在针对你一样 |
[03:08] | I don’t want the minivan anyway. | 反正我也不想要面包车 |
[03:10] | I want a blue Mercedes | 我想要一辆蓝色的奔驰 |
[03:12] | where all the windows go down. | 当车窗都拉下时 |
[03:13] | Like, open windows. I think it’s so cute. | 放下车篷的那样子 特别可爱 |
[03:16] | And you think she’s just gonna buy one for you? | 你觉得她真的会给你买吗 |
[03:18] | No, but, I mean, like, | 不 但是 我的意思是 |
[03:19] | if she wants one, | 如果她想要买一辆 |
[03:20] | then I could also drive it. | 那我就能开了 |
[03:21] | Don’t you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[03:23] | Ew, no. He’s my teacher. | 噫 不 他是我的老师 |
[03:25] | He’s a student teacher. He’s hot. | 他是个实习老师 他很正 |
[03:34] | He has an eclectic style… | 他有种不拘一格的风格… |
[03:38] | He’s quirky. I like it. | 他有点古怪 不过我喜欢 |
[03:40] | That’s so weird, Max. | 那太奇怪了 麦丝 |
[03:42] | Who do you have a crush on? | 你又喜欢着谁 |
[03:44] | You have a crush on the weirdest people. | 你总喜欢最古怪的人 |
[03:45] | – Excuse you? – Excuse me. | – 你是说你吧 – 拜托 |
[03:47] | Like, you have a crush on my teacher. | 比如 你居然喜欢上了我的老师 |
[03:49] | That’s nasty. Your student teacher. | 真恶心 你的实习老师 |
[03:51] | He’s not even your teacher, and he’s hot. | 他不算是你的老师 而且他很正 |
[03:52] | You think with your vagina. | 你个用下半身思考的动物 |
[03:54] | That’s rude. | 你真粗鲁 |
[03:55] | Yeah, and it’s unfortunate, | 是啊 而且很不幸 |
[03:56] | because your vagina is stupid | 你的下半身也不怎么聪明 |
[03:57] | and maybe the only part of your body | 那可能是你唯一一个 |
[03:59] | that’s dumber than your brain. | 仅次于大脑的器官了 |
[04:00] | Okay, like your vagina is a genius. | 好好好 说的像你的下半身就是个天才了 |
[04:02] | My vagina is going to invent a car | 我的下半身能发明一辆 |
[04:04] | that runs on water. | 会在水上行驶的车 |
[04:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[04:07] | Thank you. Max, you have a shot. | 谢谢 麦丝 你真犀利 |
[04:09] | When you turn 18, it won’t make a difference. | 等你到了18岁 也不会有什么不同 |
[04:11] | I’ll get ordained and marry you. | 我会主持你的婚礼 |
[04:12] | You would do that? | 你可以吗 |
[04:14] | Yes, but I’ll get ordained as a Satanist, | 是的 但是我会是被撒旦任命的牧师 |
[04:15] | and you have to give me your firstborn | 你的长子会被供奉给我 |
[04:17] | so I can drink its blood. | 我会喝掉他的血 |
[04:18] | Yeah, okay, I’d do that. | 好 好吧 我会给你 |
[04:20] | For Mr. Thompson, yeah. | 为了我的汤普森 好吧 |
[04:21] | So it’s settled. | 所以说定了 |
[04:23] | Yes, it is. | 对 说定了 |
[04:24] | Does it have to be my firstborn? | 非得是我的长子吗 |
[04:26] | Yes. Can I give you my husband? | 是的 我可以给你我的丈夫吗 |
[04:27] | No. | 不行 |
[04:29] | All right, whatever… | 好吧 随便了… |
[04:31] | Why would you post that, though? | 你为什么要发出去这个 |
[04:35] | Okay, so you hit the vape too hard. | 好吧 你打得有点太狠了 |
[04:44] | ♪ Mother, you had me ♪ | ♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪ |
[04:50] | ♪ But I never had you ♪ | ♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪ |
[04:58] | ♪ I wanted you ♪ | ♪ 我想你 ♪ |
[05:04] | ♪ You didn’t want me. ♪ | ♪ 你却不要我 ♪ |
[05:11] | Stop! Let’s go this way. | 停下 我们走这条路 |
[05:13] | That’s what you said before! | 你上次就是这么说的 |
[05:15] | I’m not going! | 我才不走 |
[05:16] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[05:18] | At least not now! | 至少现在别犯傻 |
[05:19] | You’d better be right! | 你如果说错了你就死定了 |
[05:21] | Oh, come on. | 噢 拜托 |
[05:22] | This way! | 这条路 |
[05:23] | For crying in Pete’s face, | 我滴亲娘啊 |
[05:25] | just come on! | 拜托走这边 |
[05:34] | Get out of my cave! | 滚出我的山洞 |
[05:37] | I told you! | 我早就说过 |
[05:43] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[05:45] | – Lightning in a bottle. – Hitler. | – 绽放自己的光芒吧 – 希特勒 |
[05:47] | If it ain’t broke, | 假如没坏 |
[05:48] | – don’t fix it, right? – He’s only got one ball! | – 修理它干嘛呢 – 他只有一个蛋蛋 |
[05:51] | Are we good? | 完成了吗 |
[05:53] | This is torture. | 这简直就是折磨 |
[05:55] | Max, you have to drive. | 麦丝 你必须得学开车 |
[05:58] | You need a license, you have to wait in line. | 你需要一个驾照就必须得排队等 |
[06:00] | I have to drive? | 我必须得学开车 |
[06:02] | My friends and I couldn’t wait to do this | 我和我的朋友们简直等不及拿驾照 |
[06:05] | the second we turned 15. | 我们刚刚满15岁那一秒钟 |
[06:06] | Blah, blah. | 是啊是啊 |
[06:07] | And the phones, they were really big | 那个年代 电话又笨又重 |
[06:08] | and they stayed in your house. | 又不能无线 |
[06:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:13] | We both suck. | 我们都糟透了 |
[06:16] | Can’t we just go to Dollar Bag and get Jolly Ranchers? | 我们就不能去一元店买点软糖吗 |
[06:18] | Forward, Max. | 向前 麦丝 |
[06:19] | Your life needs to move forward. | 你的生活需要向前 |
[06:25] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[06:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:28] | Is it okay that I’m calling? | 我打电话给你没问题吧 |
[06:29] | I did give you my number. | 我号码都给你了 不是吗 |
[06:33] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[06:34] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 是挺好的 |
[06:37] | So, this is, | 这就行了 |
[06:39] | uh… | 呃 |
[06:41] | I’m gonna take a big swing right now. | 我马上就要有大动作了 |
[06:43] | Uh, go for it. | 去做吧 |
[06:45] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[06:46] | Yeah. Hi. What? | 什么 |
[06:48] | I was planning on going | 我本来计划 |
[06:50] | up to El Cevitas this weekend. | 周末去埃尔卡皮坦 |
[06:51] | Mia has an overnight with her school | 米娅在学校过夜 |
[06:53] | so I’m going away. | 所以我可以走开了 |
[06:55] | So… | 所以 |
[06:57] | I’m going to invite you to come with me, | 我想邀请你周末 |
[06:59] | to spend the weekend with me in El Cevitas, | 跟我一起去埃尔卡皮坦 |
[07:00] | and we can taste some wine | 我们可以喝点酒 |
[07:03] | or look at some art, | 或者看看艺术展 |
[07:04] | uh, have some great food, | 还能吃点好吃的 |
[07:07] | and… yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:10] | Yeah, big, big weekend. | 好呀 美好的周末 |
[07:13] | Asking you to spend the weekend, so… | 邀请你度周末就是 |
[07:15] | big swing. | 大动作 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:18] | That is a big swing there, chief. | 这就是大动作 |
[07:21] | You know what, I like you. | 你知道的 我喜欢你 |
[07:23] | I know it’s-it’s early for me to be asking you | 我知道 现在约你一起去旅游 |
[07:28] | to go away with me, | 有点为时过早 |
[07:30] | but I’m doing it because… | 但是我这么做是因为 |
[07:33] | I like you that much. | 我真的蛮喜欢你 |
[07:34] | Uh, I just feel like we got off | 我只是觉得 |
[07:37] | on such an unconventional foot here and… | 我们多少都认识对方了 |
[07:40] | I already had this trip planned | 旅行也已经计划好了 |
[07:43] | and I don’t want to wait until next weekend to see you again, | 我不想等到下周末的时候才见到你 |
[07:48] | uh, because I… | 因为我 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna stop there. | 我要在这结束 |
[07:52] | Just, if you want to come, please do. | 你要是想来 就来 |
[07:56] | You’re invited. | 我邀请你了 |
[07:57] | And also… | 还有 |
[07:58] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[08:01] | Did you hear what I said? | 你想听我说什么 |
[08:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:19] | Um, I need to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[08:21] | Is that okay? | 这样行吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. More than okay. | 很好 当然好 |
[08:24] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[08:26] | I’d be weirded out if you said yes right away. | 我挺诧异你居然说很好 |
[08:29] | What? | 什么 |
[08:31] | No, I mean, you know, please go ahead. | 不是 我是说 你继续吧 |
[08:33] | – Talk to your girlfriends about it. – Ew. | – 跟你女朋友说一说吧 – 恶心 |
[08:36] | Or don’t. | 或者别说 |
[08:37] | – However you want to… – Okay. I’ll… | – 你决定 – 好吧 我 |
[08:40] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我之后会给你打电话 好吗 |
[08:42] | Yes. Yes, okay. | 行 好的 |
[08:44] | Good. | 好 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:49] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[08:50] | That was nice. | 挺好的 |
[08:52] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你问了我 |
[08:54] | I like it… | 我喜欢 |
[08:56] | how you asked. | 喜欢你这么问 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:06] | Good move, buddy. | 做的不错 伙计 |
[09:09] | Good move. | 做的不错 |
[09:11] | Good move. | 真不错 |
[09:15] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God, we’re not going back in there, are… | 我的天 我们不会再回去了是吗 |
[09:31] | We’re estranged now. | 我们现在疏远了 |
[09:33] | One year, she made me flaming cherries jubilee. | 一年 她为我做了火焰樱桃冰淇淋 |
[09:35] | It was really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[09:37] | I can’t even remember what we fought about. | 我都想不起来我们吵架的原因了 |
[09:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | I just feel like I still have a lot of stuff left to do. | 我只是觉得我还有很多事情要做 |
[09:45] | I can’t believe it’s my birthday. | 我不敢相信是我的生日 |
[09:46] | It was really sweet of you guys to take me out. | 你们把我带出来真是太好了 |
[09:49] | I can’t believe I’m old enough to drink. | 不敢相信我已经到了可以喝酒的年纪 |
[09:54] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:56] | Huh? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:01] | Hi. Happy birthday. | 嗨 生日快乐 |
[10:03] | – Yay, birthday! – Thank you. | – 是啊 我生日 – 谢谢你 |
[10:04] | This is such a great birthday. | 这是我很棒的一个生日 |
[10:06] | – Yay! – We love you. | – 是啊 – 我们爱你 |
[10:07] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你们 – 谢谢你们 |
[10:09] | Mazel. | 祝好运 |
[10:13] | I’m tipsy. | 我喝醉了 |
[10:15] | Aw. | 呃 |
[10:16] | Bye, honey, love you. | 亲爱的 拜拜 爱你哟 |
[10:18] | Bye. I love you, too. | 拜拜 我也爱你 |
[10:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:27] | Uh, I would, uh… | 我想 |
[10:30] | I would like to join you this weekend. | 我想周末跟你一起 |
[10:33] | Um, very much so. | 很想 |
[10:35] | So, uh, just wanted to say that, okay? | 所以 只想说这个 行吗 |
[10:38] | I’m, uh, hanging up now. | 我现在要挂断了 |
[10:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪了 |
[10:47] | I’m packing. | 我在打包 |
[10:49] | – Mom, where are you going? – Bitch, I’m going to the moon. | – 妈 你要去哪 – 贱人 我要去月球 |
[10:51] | My God, Mom, that’s so offensive. | 妈 你太讨厌了 |
[10:53] | I’m so fat. | 我太胖了 |
[10:55] | Can’t believe I have a boyfriend. | 真不敢相信我有男朋友 |
[10:56] | – Who’s staying with us? – Stay with us what? | – 谁跟我们一起留下来 – 谁留下啥 |
[10:58] | – Susie. – Mom, no way. | – 苏西 – 妈 不可能 |
[11:00] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪了 |
[11:02] | She’s going to the moon, bitch. | 她要去月球 贱人 |
[11:03] | Shut up, Frankie. | 闭嘴 弗兰基 |
[11:05] | Mom, Mom, we don’t need Susie. | 妈妈 我们不需要苏西 |
[11:06] | I can watch everyone. | 我能看好每个人 |
[11:07] | No, Mom, don’t leave us with Susie. She sucks. | 不 妈妈 别让我们跟苏西一起 她恶心 |
[11:09] | And don’t leave us with Max. She’s so much worse. | 也别让我们跟麦丝一起 她更差劲 |
[11:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | Then no one’s coming. I don’t care. | 这样就没人来了 我不在乎 |
[11:15] | Can I have a couple friends over? Not a party. | 我能带几个朋友来吗 不是办派对 |
[11:17] | I don’t care. | 随便 |
[11:18] | Run away while I’m gone. | 趁我不在的时候快跑 |
[11:19] | I don’t care about any of it. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[11:22] | There’s nothing in this house that’s worth anything to me, | 这房子里没什么东西对我有价值 |
[11:24] | except the art. | 除了那副画 |
[11:25] | Don’t mess with my paintings. Good-bye. | 别弄乱我的画 拜拜 |
[11:27] | Mom, I don’t get what your problem is. | 妈妈 我不知道你有什么问题 |
[11:29] | You’re my problem. | 你就是我的问题 |
[11:30] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[11:32] | Why’d you say “I’m going to the moon, bitch”? | 你为什么说 “我要去月球了 贱人” |
[11:33] | I don’t know. She said it to me. | 我不知道 她对我这么说的 |
[11:35] | Mom, you’re not serious, are you? | 妈妈 你不是认真的是吗 |
[11:37] | Mom, you still have to take me to Chloe’s house | 妈 你还是得送我去克洛伊家 |
[11:38] | – on Saturday. – What are you doing at Chloe’s? | – 在星期六 – 你要去她家干啥 |
[11:40] | I just want to know. | 我想知道 |
[11:41] | What are you gonna do with your friends? | 你和你那帮朋友想搞啥 |
[11:43] | Mom, this is child abandonment. | 妈 你这是遗弃儿童 |
[11:44] | We’re like orphans now. | 我们现在像孤儿 |
[11:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:48] | You guys can move out | 你们乐意可以搬出去 |
[11:49] | and get an apartment together when I’m gone. | 在我离开期间住公寓 |
[11:51] | Seriously. | 我没开玩笑 |
[11:53] | I’ll cosign the lease right now to make that happen. | 我现在就去签个租赁合同早早让你们搬出去 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God, Mom, it is so mean | 哇塞 妈 你真过分 |
[11:57] | that you’re saying that to me, Mom. | 你那么说太伤人 |
[11:58] | Wait, Mom. Mom, did you mean it? | 等等 妈 妈 你是不是说真的 |
[12:00] | I want to get an apartment. | 我想住公寓 |
[12:02] | Mom! | 妈 |
[12:04] | Mom! | 妈 |
[12:16] | Yoo-hoo! | 呦吼 |
[12:31] | So, what do you do when you have a minute to yourself? | 那么 你有空闲时都做什么 |
[12:37] | I drink alcohol and I sleep. | 我喝酒和睡觉 |
[12:40] | If I have two minutes, I watch murder shows on cable. | 如果我再多点空闲 就看谋杀剧 |
[12:43] | Murder like Law & Order or murder like real murder? | 像《法律与秩序》那种或是实打实的谋杀吗 |
[12:47] | No, only ever real murder. | 不对 只看真实谋杀 |
[12:49] | I could jack off to real people being murdered for hours. | 我能看这种东西来自慰好几个小时 |
[12:52] | Why do you like murder so much? | 你为啥这么喜欢谋杀 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | I,fantasize about being murdered. | 我 总幻想自己被谋杀 |
[12:59] | You do? | 是不是 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:02] | I mean, it feels like I’m being murdered every day | 我意思是 我感觉自己每天都在被谋杀 |
[13:05] | in a vague way that no one could prosecute anyone for, | 被一种微妙的方式 没法控告的方式 |
[13:08] | so when I see these stories | 所以当我看这些故事时 |
[13:10] | about the lady who gets her head chopped off, | 看女人头被砍下 |
[13:13] | and they find hairs on the guy’s knife | 挂在男人刀上被发现 |
[13:15] | and he gets put away for life, | 然后这个男的终生逃亡 |
[13:16] | that’s, like, very satisfying, you know? | 我就感觉 非常满足 你懂不 |
[13:19] | Nope. | 不懂 |
[13:21] | No? You don’t get it. | 不懂 你没理解 |
[13:23] | No, I get it. I do. | 不 我理解 我真理解 |
[13:24] | – I do. Sorry. – You… come on. | – 我真理解 抱歉 – 你… 过来 |
[13:30] | Yeah, the year that, uh, Mia’s mom took off was really bad. | 米娅妈妈离开的那年真衰 |
[13:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah, really, really bad. | – 是 – 确实 非常 非常衰 |
[13:38] | I had a cool job, but the money wasn’t huge, | 那时我有份喜欢的工作 就是钱不多 |
[13:41] | so I had to quit it so I could concentrate more | 我只好辞工 签份更赚钱的工作 |
[13:43] | on earning and-and raising her. | 然后 养活她 |
[13:46] | But, I mean, it’s nothing | 但是 我想说 那都不算事 |
[13:48] | compared to what Mia suffered, though. | 和米娅的磨难比起来 尽管 |
[13:51] | losing her mom… | 失去她母亲 |
[13:53] | It would’ve been a whole lot easier if we had lost her. | 如果她死了我们可能过得轻松不少 |
[13:57] | I swear, if… if her mom was dead, | 我发誓 如果 如果她母亲当时死了 |
[14:00] | I-it would be so much easier | 我 应该过得更轻松 |
[14:02] | than knowing that her mother is alive, out there, | 比知道她母亲活生生在那 |
[14:05] | just completely not giving a shit. | 根本不在乎她 |
[14:08] | You know, there’s a limit to how much I can explain that to her. | 我还不能告诉米娅事实 |
[14:10] | I’m right there with you, buddy. | 我跟你一样 伙计 |
[14:14] | Well, a-anyway, that’s, that’s what I think is good | 嗯 总之 我觉得 |
[14:17] | about having kids because, | 养些孩子还是好 因为 |
[14:19] | you know, no matter what is happening with you, | 你知道 不管发生了什么 |
[14:22] | you can only care about it so much | 你也就能这么在乎 |
[14:24] | when you see how they deal with it. | 当你看到他们的解决方式时 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. – Mia is amazing. | – 是呀 -米娅真棒 |
[14:28] | She really showed me how to cope. | 她教会了我如何面对这事 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:45] | That was a really lovely thing you did, | 你那么做真是可爱 |
[14:47] | when you touched the flower there. | 你触动那些花时 |
[14:49] | – Why’d you do that? – Why do you think? | – 你为啥那么做 -你觉得是为什么 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause there’s a bee, maybe? | “因为这有蜜蜂” 是不 |
[14:54] | Yes, Robin, a bee. | 是的 罗宾 有蜜蜂 |
[15:39] | Mmm, fruity with a wet stone finish. | 充满水果香 喝完还有一块湿石味 |
[15:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:43] | I’m not getting wet stone. Are you? | 我没有尝出湿石味 你呢 |
[15:45] | – A little. – Hmm. | – 一点点 – 嗯 |
[15:47] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:48] | There’s no wet stone in mine. | 我的没有湿石 |
[15:51] | Have another sip, it may show up. | 再喝一口 说不定就有了 |
[15:53] | I think it will. | 我想是吧 |
[15:58] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[16:12] | Hey, so, where are we staying tonight? | 嘿 我们今晚去哪住 |
[16:17] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[16:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:22] | the thing | 其实 |
[16:24] | about that is I hate surprises very, very much. | 我讨厌惊喜 非常讨厌 |
[16:28] | Well, if you’re gonna be with me, | 如果你和我一起 |
[16:31] | you’ll get lots of surprises. | 你会得到超多惊喜 |
[16:33] | O… kay. | 好… 吧 |
[16:37] | So, where are we staying? | 所以 我们呆哪 |
[16:41] | Are you worried about being with me? | 和我在一起让你不放心是不是 |
[16:43] | Are you scared of me or something? | 你是害怕我 或怎么样吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 不会 |
[16:46] | Not at all. | 绝对没有 |
[16:48] | Do you… do you… do you want to know | 你… 你… 你知不知道 |
[16:50] | why I’m asking where we’re staying? | 为什么我问我们呆哪 |
[16:52] | Sure. | 当然知道 |
[16:53] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:55] | I want to call ahead and book myself a room. | 我想提前打电话 给我自己订个房间 |
[16:58] | So, did you book us two rooms or one? | 所以 你又没给我们订一两个房间 |
[17:02] | One room. | 一间房 |
[17:04] | I… I mean, I… | 我 我是说 我 |
[17:06] | I wasn’t presuming anything… | 我没什么意图 |
[17:08] | no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[17:09] | I know that, Robin. | 我知道 罗宾 |
[17:11] | It’s not that. You’re fine. | 不是那样 你很好 |
[17:13] | I just… I wanted to give us a break | 我只是… 我希望我们能分开一会儿 |
[17:16] | and take a little pressure off, | 给我们减减压 |
[17:18] | because, you know, | 因为 你知道 |
[17:20] | if-if I get a room and you get a room, | 如果 如果我订一间房然后你订一间房 |
[17:22] | then we could both do whatever we want. | 那我们就可以想做什么做什么 |
[17:24] | If we only have one room, then we can only do one thing. | 如果我们只有一间房 那我们就只能做一件事 |
[17:28] | Do you know what I’m saying, buddy? | 你明白我的意思了吗 伙计 |
[17:34] | My God. I’m not trying to make things awkward, | 天 我努力让事情不这么尴尬 |
[17:37] | I’m really not, I just was hoping that… | 我真不是 我只是希望 |
[17:40] | by now that you would tell me | 现在你应该告诉我 |
[17:42] | so I could call ahead… | 我好预定 |
[17:44] | and make accommodations for myself, | 我好给自己找地儿住 |
[17:46] | but it turns out that I had to ask, | 但是结果还得我来问 |
[17:48] | – so… – Ah. | – 所以 – 啊 |
[17:50] | – Okay, okay. | – 好 好 |
[17:53] | Now, I planned this trip very carefully, and… | 到现在 我已经谨慎地计划了这次行程 还有 |
[17:56] | I was excited to… | 我很高兴 |
[17:58] | surprise you with every stage of it. | 在每一阶段给你惊喜 |
[18:01] | So… | 所以 |
[18:03] | this is a bit of an ice pack to my balls… | 这有点让我心情冷掉了 |
[18:06] | to tell you the truth. | 让我很难回答你 |
[18:09] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:11] | Well, I didn’t mean to ice-pack your balls. | 我不是故意让你尴尬的 |
[18:14] | I was just trying… | 我只是想… |
[18:15] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | We’re staying at the Redwood Inn. | 我们要住在雷德伍德旅馆 |
[18:23] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:25] | And I will call… | 我会打电话 |
[18:26] | I will book you a separate room. | 我会给你订一间单间 |
[18:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:31] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[18:33] | Oh. Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:42] | Mm. | 呃 |
[18:50] | That’s fun stuff. | 这可真有趣 |
[18:52] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[18:54] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[19:00] | That’s a bit of an ice pack to my balls. | 老娘的欲火也要被浇熄了 |
[19:03] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:10] | I’m pretty hungry. | 我快饿死了 |
[19:12] | I’m excited about eating food and stuff. | 吃东西会让我感到兴奋 |
[19:15] | It’s, like… | 就像 |
[19:18] | sometimes my levels of… | 有时候 我身体的机能水平 |
[19:22] | not having food in my body just get to a low point. | 要是没有食物就会到达一个最低点 |
[19:50] | ♪ I’m just cruising with nowhere to go ♪ | ♪ 我只是无处可去 ♪ |
[19:52] | ♪ I’m hitting corners, I’m just cruising with nowhere to go ♪ | ♪ 躲在角落 无处可去 ♪ |
[19:55] | ♪ I’m all in Compton and I’m cruising with nowhere to go ♪ | ♪ 身处康普顿 却无处可去 ♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ I hit the hood, I’m just cruising with nowhere to go ♪ | ♪ 左邻右舍 无处可去 ♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ I’m just dippin’, I’m just cruising down this little mall ♪ | ♪ 疲惫不堪 游荡商场 ♪ |
[20:03] | ♪ Looking for a bad one, tank full of gas… ♪ | ♪ 寻找一个装满的油箱 ♪ |
[20:06] | And we have a really nice venison steak tonight. | 今晚我们有超好吃的鹿肉排 |
[20:09] | The chef, uh, recommends it | 主厨推荐 |
[20:10] | medium rare. | 三分熟 |
[20:11] | It comes with the collard greens | 配菜是羽衣甘蓝叶 |
[20:13] | and a truffled mashed sweet potato. | 松露甘薯泥 |
[20:15] | I’ll give you guys a minute while I bring your drinks, okay? | 稍等一下 我给你们上饮品 好吗 |
[20:17] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Venison. Oh! | 鹿肉 |
[20:23] | I love venison. | 我喜欢鹿肉 |
[20:25] | I love to eat deer | 我喜欢吃鹿 |
[20:27] | and sheep | 还有绵羊 |
[20:28] | and all the cute animals. | 所有可爱的动物我都喜欢吃 |
[20:30] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[20:32] | This place is so cute. | 这地方可真漂亮 |
[20:33] | I love the decor. | 我喜欢这些装饰 |
[20:35] | It’s, like, Navajo theme, | 有点类似 纳瓦霍人主题餐厅 |
[20:37] | like, safari, gold rush… | 狩猎 淘金 |
[20:40] | Some beer steins over there. | 一些啤酒杯摆在那里 |
[20:43] | Mandolins… everywhere. | 到处都挂着曼陀林琴 |
[20:46] | I don’t know why those are here. | 我不知道它们为什么在这儿 |
[20:47] | It’s kind of cool. | 挺酷的 |
[20:49] | It’s, like, when a place feels, like, old-fashioned | 一个地方 老派 |
[20:51] | and modern at the same time. | 却又不失现代 |
[20:53] | There’s this place in the valley… | 隐匿于山谷之中 |
[20:55] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[20:59] | For the hotel thing. | 因为旅馆的事 |
[21:01] | Oh. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:03] | Robin, it’s okay. | 罗宾 没事的 |
[21:05] | No, no, it’s not okay. | 不 有事 |
[21:08] | It’s really shitty of me. | 我真差劲 |
[21:10] | I mean, I’ve been thinking about this all this time, | 我是说 我一直念念不忘 |
[21:13] | and it’s killing me that I did that. | 我的所作所为令我备受折磨 |
[21:16] | I mean, if I were you, I would probably be… | 如果我是你 我大概会 |
[21:19] | thinking of how I could escape and go home. | 考虑我该如何落跑回家 |
[21:23] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[21:25] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:27] | I-I’m so dumb. | 我太笨了 |
[21:30] | You were really looking out for us | 你是为了照顾我们 |
[21:32] | by wanting that other room. | 才想要另一间房间 |
[21:34] | That was very, very smart. | 这是明智之举 |
[21:37] | And all I could think of… | 但是 我所能想到的 |
[21:39] | was that you were… | 是你 |
[21:41] | taking something away from me | 从我身上夺走东西 |
[21:44] | and ruining my surprise, | 毁了我准备的惊喜 |
[21:45] | like I’m a little baby boy. | 好像我是一个无知的小男孩 |
[21:49] | And now I’m having to dump all this on you, | 现在 我得把这一切告诉你 |
[21:51] | like we have to have | 好像 现在我们必须 |
[21:53] | this shitty thing now, | 处理这些糟糕的事 |
[21:54] | and we’re not even | 可事实上 |
[21:55] | in a thing yet. | 我们都还算不上件事 |
[21:56] | And I’m just… I’m ruining all the fun. | 是我毁了整个气氛 |
[21:59] | No. Robin, I-I just… | 不 罗宾 我只是 |
[22:01] | No, no, no, | 不不不 |
[22:02] | Sam, I-I messed up. | 萨姆 是我搞砸了 |
[22:04] | And… look, | 听着 |
[22:07] | I really want to get this right. | 我真的想让一切重回正轨 |
[22:10] | I don’t know if it’s gonna be anything between us. | 我不知道我们之间是否存在可能 |
[22:13] | I-I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:16] | But I don’t want it to stop | 但是我不想结束 |
[22:18] | because of me being my stupid old self. | 因为我变得和以前一样愚蠢 |
[22:21] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[22:23] | I’ve had my bad episodes. | 我有糟糕的过去 |
[22:25] | I have old scars, a lot of self-inflicted wounds. | 我也有旧伤疤 许多加于自身的伤疤 |
[22:30] | You know when you see yourself… | 你知道当你审视自我 |
[22:32] | making the same dumb mistakes | 犯了同样愚蠢的错误 |
[22:34] | over and over again? | 一次又一次 |
[22:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:38] | Sure, I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:40] | This is probably not… | 这大概不会是 |
[22:42] | the last time I’ll do something stupid again. | 我最后一次做傻事 |
[22:45] | I mean, do you think you could hang in there with me a little? | 我是说 你还愿意陪着我吗 |
[22:49] | Maybe give me some time to get better at it? | 也许给我点时间 我就会好一点了 |
[22:53] | Even if… if I was… | 即使 我 |
[22:55] | Aw, shit. | 天啊 |
[22:57] | I’m blowing this. | 我搞砸了 |
[22:59] | Am I blowing it? | 我搞砸了吗 |
[23:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:06] | Robin… | 罗宾 |
[23:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:13] | I’ve been holding in ten gallons of piss since the vineyard. | 我在葡萄园就憋了十加仑的尿 |
[23:17] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom, | 我要去下洗手间 |
[23:20] | and when I come back… | 等我回来 |
[23:22] | we’re gonna start over. | 我们再重新来过 |
[23:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:27] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 好吧 – 行了 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好的 |