时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | As a matter of fact, it is very European. | 事实上 这很欧式化 |
[00:20] | – You know? – I just don’t… | – 你知道吧 – 我只是不 |
[00:22] | In France, they don’t. | 在法国 人们就不会这样 |
[00:23] | You know, the kids aren’t shaving now, either, | 你知道 孩子们现在也不剃毛 |
[00:25] | which is amazing because they’ve finally caught up to me. | 也怪吃惊的 因为他们最终都会赶上我 |
[00:28] | – Yeah, well… – They shave everything. | – 是啊 不过 – 他们会全剃掉 |
[00:31] | All of Max’s friends, they shave… | 麦克斯的所有朋友 他们都剃 |
[00:33] | I don’t like it. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[00:34] | – Everything off the down… – I don’t like it. | – 下面部分的也全剃 – 我不喜欢 |
[00:37] | – On the front bottom. – The downstairs. | – 正下方 – 下面那部分的 |
[00:39] | And they’re armpit hair… | 还有腋毛 反正我的跟他们 |
[00:41] | Mine is nothing compared to theirs. | 比起来不算什么 |
[00:42] | Theirs is like this. | 他们的像这样 |
[00:44] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | – 啊真的吗 – 是啊 |
[00:45] | Legs, armpit hair, everything they keep, | 腿毛 腋毛 他们保留所有的体毛 |
[00:50] | and no bushes. | 但都不会很浓密 |
[00:52] | They all look like Barbies. | 他们看上去都像是芭比娃娃 |
[00:54] | You used to walk around, and it was upsetting to me. | 你曾那样到处走 真让我心烦 |
[00:57] | Did I really? | 真的吗 |
[00:59] | Yes. I have images that are burned into my head. | 是的 那画面简直辣眼睛 |
[01:02] | Oh, please let’s not talk about it. | 拜托快别说了 |
[01:03] | I don’t like the things… | 我不喜欢那些 |
[01:04] | Shall we not? | 咱能不说了吗 |
[01:06] | – Oh, dear me. – Well, you know, | – 饶了我吧 – 好吧 你知道 |
[01:07] | you could have thrown on a skirt once in a while. | 你本可以不时套上条裙子的 |
[01:10] | Your father liked it, though. | 不过 你爸爸倒是喜欢 |
[01:11] | – Oh, can… No. – No, no, no. | – 能不能 别 – 不 不 不 |
[01:19] | Fine lady, ride a cock-horse. | 漂亮小姐 骑着木马 |
[01:21] | Ride a cock-horse. | 骑着木马 |
[01:22] | With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, | 手指脚趾上的铃铛叮当响 |
[01:26] | She shall have music wherever she goes. | 所到之处必有音乐 |
[01:29] | There we are. | 好了 |
[01:57] | Did anything happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[01:59] | Did you two do stuff? | 你两有滚床单吗 |
[02:00] | No, we just hung out. | 没 我们就逛了逛 |
[02:03] | Honey, you did things. | 宝贝 你们肯定干嘛了 |
[02:05] | There’s no way you didn’t. | 没理由不发生点什么啊 |
[02:08] | Well… | 这个 |
[02:09] | yeah, we did stuff. | 是啊 我们确实干了 |
[02:11] | You said you weren’t going to. | 你说你不打算和他滚床单的 |
[02:13] | I know, but I realize that | 我知道 但我发现 |
[02:14] | I was using him for sex. | 我只是为了打炮才约他的 |
[02:16] | I knew what I was getting into. I know about it… Him. | 我知道我在做什么 我懂的 懂他 |
[02:21] | I want to… | 我想 |
[02:23] | You know, I want to have something real with you. | 你知道 我想跟你认真一点 |
[02:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:30] | It’s a mutual thing, I don’t care about him, | 这是相互的 我不在乎他 |
[02:33] | he doesn’t care about me. | 他也不会在乎我 |
[02:53] | But wait. | 不过等等 |
[02:56] | Do you…? | 你有没有 |
[02:58] | Do you have a condom? | 你有套套吗 |
[03:05] | No. | 没有 |
[03:08] | We totally used condoms. | 我当然用了套套 |
[03:10] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你们没有用 |
[03:12] | No, you didn’t, Sam. | 不 你们没有用 萨姆 |
[03:15] | Yes, we did. | 有用啊 |
[03:17] | Okay, you want to keep pretending you did, go ahead. | 好吧 你想继续装 那就装吧 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[03:23] | With, like, Grant’s-his-name? | 跟那个人怎么了吗 |
[03:25] | Ugh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:27] | I got rid of that loser. | 我已经厌倦那个屌丝了 |
[03:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:32] | Honey, no. | 宝贝 别 |
[03:34] | Let me suck your dick, I’ll get out of your hair. | 让我给你吹萧吧 不会弄到毛的 |
[03:38] | I miss you. When are you coming to see the girls? | 我想你 你什么时候来看姑娘们 |
[03:41] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[03:45] | Sam, this is totally awesome. | 萨姆 这简直太棒了 |
[03:48] | I can’t believe we’re gonna see Joe Walsh live. | 不敢相信我们就要亲眼见到乔·沃尔什了 |
[03:49] | I am… | 我 |
[03:51] | Freaking our tits off! | 咪咪都乐飞天了 |
[03:53] | I know! | 我懂的 |
[03:55] | Did I do good? Did I do good? | 我表现的好 我表现的好吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah, you did good. | 是啊 表现的很好 |
[03:57] | – Yes, my sweet. – Yes! | – 棒 我的宝贝 – 好耶 |
[03:59] | – Hi, hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 嗨 - 嗨 |
[04:01] | We have these, so can we please? | 我们有这些 能让我们进去吗 |
[04:03] | Okay. Go on in. | 好吧 进去吧 |
[04:05] | – Thank you. – They can’t drink. | – 谢谢 – 他们不能喝酒 |
[04:07] | Yeah, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[04:09] | – Ooh, we can’t drink! – We can’t drink. | – 我们不能喝酒 – 我们不能喝酒 |
[04:11] | You can’t drink. | 你不能喝酒 |
[04:12] | You can have a sip of mine. | 你能抿一小口我的 |
[04:14] | I’m gettin’ a beer. | 我要喝啤酒 |
[04:15] | Oh, we’re fine, Mommy. | 我们没事的 妈咪 |
[04:16] | Thanks. You guys should go get your beers, though. | 谢谢 不过你们应该自己去喝啤酒的 |
[04:18] | Sam, you are my second mom. | 萨姆 你就是我的第二个妈 |
[04:20] | I can’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[04:21] | I’ve literally been obsessed with | 好像从我七岁开始吧 |
[04:22] | Joe Walsh since I was, like, seven. | 我就彻底地成为乔·沃尔什的迷妹了 |
[04:24] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[04:25] | Oh, honey, you’re welcome. | 亲爱的 别客气 |
[04:27] | Oh, also, my parents want you guys to | 当然了 我父母很快就会 |
[04:28] | come over for a family dinner soon. | 请你们去家里聚个餐 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God, yes, Mom, we have to. Please. | 天啊 妈一定要去 我超想去的拜托 |
[04:31] | Who are you telling? I want to more. | 你在跟谁说呢 我才更想去好吗 |
[04:33] | This is nervous. | 好紧张 |
[04:35] | Oh, it’s okay, honey, just breathe. | 没事的 宝贝 呼吸呼吸 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Okay. | 是吧 好吧 |
[04:38] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[04:39] | Hi, can we get on the floor with these? | 嗨 我们有这个能进舞池吗 |
[04:42] | Uh, no, you need a bracelet. | 不行 你们需要一个手环 |
[04:44] | Oh. Can you maybe make an exception and just be nice? | 或者你能不能好心给我们破个例 |
[04:47] | Mm, I’m sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[04:50] | Really? Okay. | 真的不行吗 好吧 |
[04:52] | You know what? I totally understand. | 你知道吗 我完全理解 |
[04:54] | – You’re doin’ your job. – Yep. | – 你只是在做好你的本职工作而已 – 是啊 |
[04:56] | – Yeah. – Respect that. | – 说得对 – 我尊重你的敬业态度 |
[04:58] | – Okay. – Hey, hang on. | – 好吧 – 嘿 等一下 |
[05:00] | Ain’t you that lady from that therapist show? | 你是那个医疗专家剧里的女演员吗 |
[05:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:04] | – Right? – This is her. | – 是吧 – 就是她 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Couple years ago. Yeah, that was me. | 是的 几年前 是啊 那就是我演的 |
[05:08] | That was crazy shit. | 那部剧有够疯的 |
[05:10] | – Oh, cool. Thank you. – Nice. | – 哦 真棒 谢谢你啊 – 太好了 |
[05:13] | So, still no on the floor? | 那么 我们还是没法进舞池吗 |
[05:16] | Yep. Still no on the floor. Sorry, love. | 是的 还是不行 抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[05:20] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry, you guys. | 我很抱歉 亲们 |
[05:25] | I really wanted to get you on the floor, | 我真心希望能把你们送到前面的舞池里去 |
[05:27] | but this is cool, right? | 但是这已经很棒了 对吗 |
[05:29] | – This is nice. – Yeah. You’re so sweet, and you’re really cute, | – 这里很不错 – 是啊 你们非常的贴心 非常的可爱 |
[05:32] | but we’re gonna try and get on the floor before they start. | 但是我们打算在他们开始表演之前试着进到舞池里去 |
[05:34] | You guys have fun, okay? | 你们就在这儿尽情的享受吧 好吗 |
[05:36] | I love you guys. I’ll see you after. | 我爱你们 待会儿见 |
[05:38] | But they’re not gonna let you on the floor, honey, with those. | 但是只有票的话 他们不会让你们进的 |
[05:41] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[05:45] | I was never that. | 我从没穿成过那样 |
[05:46] | – Huh? – I was never, never that. | – 你说什么 – 我从来 一直都没有尝试过穿成那样 |
[05:48] | No. | 我也没有 |
[05:49] | I didn’t even know how to try to get into things. | 我甚至不知道该怎样全力以赴的去尝试 |
[05:52] | I wore my brother’s hand me downs. | 我一直都穿着我哥哥给我的衣服 |
[05:54] | I didn’t even give a crap how I looked. | 我还从没管过我穿着看起来到底怎样呢 |
[05:57] | I just like… I was a friggin’ fat shit, | 我看起来… 我就像是一团脂肪堆成的球 |
[05:59] | and I just sort of shoved my tits in the faces of people who would look. | 并且我似乎快要把我的胸挤到让那些想看的人的脸上了 |
[06:03] | Or touch. | 或者是想要摸得 |
[06:04] | How come she didn’t even want a sip of my beer? | 她怎么会不想喝一口我的啤酒呢 |
[06:07] | Because, honey, they are vaping their faces off at the moment. | 因为 亲爱的 他们那时候已经吸嗨了 |
[06:10] | – Oh, yeah. – I know. | – 哦 是啊 – 我懂了 |
[06:11] | – Okay, fine, you want to get drunk? – Yes. | – 好吧 就这样吧 你想买醉吗 – 当然啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, no, but I have this. Wait. | 哦 我还有这个 等一下 |
[06:15] | Wait. Hold, please. | 等一下 拿着 给 |
[06:17] | I have devil. | 我还有白粉 |
[06:19] | Jesus, Macy, throw that away. | 上帝 梅西 快丢掉那东西 |
[06:21] | – Stop it. – I’m not throwing it away. | – 别吸 – 我才不会丢呢 |
[06:23] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 你管的可真宽 |
[06:26] | – Don’t. Throw it away. – I’m not throwing it away. | – 别 丢掉它吧 – 我是不会丢的 |
[06:28] | It’s great to be back here at the Avalon. | 回到 “阿瓦隆” 这里的感觉棒极了 |
[06:30] | I love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[06:32] | Uh, we-we’ve had some great, great times here. | 嗯 我们… 我们曾经在这里度过一些非常 非常美好的时光 |
[06:34] | I… I don’t remember a lot about that, | 我… 我虽然已经记得不太清楚了 |
[06:37] | but, uh, my band tells me we just had a great time here. | 但是 嗯 我的乐队告诉我说我们在这里有着非常美好的回忆 |
[06:42] | And so here we go. Enjoy. | 那么就让我们开始吧 一起来享受音乐 |
[06:51] | Whoa. So sorry about that. | 喔 非常非常抱歉 |
[06:53] | Oh, it’s okay. That’s what vodka is clear for. | 哦 没事儿 伏特加酒就该这样消灭掉 |
[06:56] | At least we’re sanitized. | 至少我们被它消过毒了 |
[07:00] | Hey. You look familiar to me. | 嘿 你看起来有点面熟 |
[07:03] | That’s ’cause I go out to clubs every night. | 那是因为我每天晚上都出来泡酒吧 |
[07:06] | No. Do you know who you look like? | 不 你知道你看起来像谁吗 |
[07:09] | Jillian Michaels. | 吉莉安 · 迈克尔斯 |
[07:10] | – Ooh, yeah. – You have her vibe. | – 哦 耶 – 你和她气质很像 |
[07:18] | My name is Aaron. | 我叫亚伦 |
[07:21] | Hello, Aaron, I’m Sam. | 你好 亚伦 我是萨姆 |
[07:24] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | – 很高兴认识你 – 我也是 |
[07:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:38] | ♪ I have a mansion, forget the price ♪ | ♪ 我有一栋别墅 管它多少钱 ♪ |
[07:44] | ♪ Never been there, they tell me it’s nice ♪ | ♪ 我从没去看过 但他们告诉我很棒 ♪ |
[07:54] | Dude. | 伙计们 |
[07:55] | Dude. | 伙计们 |
[07:58] | Dude! | 伙计们 |
[08:01] | Little dude! | 小伙子们 |
[08:04] | It’s funny how they come running to dude. | 喊她们 “伙计们” 还会过来真是太有趣了 |
[08:08] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[08:10] | – What? – Isn’t this great? | – 怎么了 – 感觉是不是棒极了 |
[08:11] | Don’t I take you to fun things? | 我是不是带你们来看有意思的东西了 |
[08:12] | Yes, Mom, thank you. What? | 是的 妈 谢谢你 到底有什么事 |
[08:14] | We have really good spots right up front. | 我们在前面有一个非常好的位置 |
[08:15] | Well, I just wanted you guys to meet J.J., and this is his friend Aaron. | 我只是想给你们介绍一下J.J 还有这是他的朋友亚伦 |
[08:19] | He said he knows Paisley. | 他说他认识佩斯利 |
[08:22] | Uh… yeah. | 嗯… 好吧 |
[08:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:28] | Um… We’re gonna go. | 嗯… 我们得走了 |
[08:32] | Thanks, Mom, see you later. | 谢谢 妈妈 等会儿见 |
[08:38] | Where the hell is Macy? | 梅西到底去哪儿了 |
[08:40] | Mom, don’t even. I can’t believe you. | 妈 别这样若无其事 我不能再相信你了 |
[08:43] | What did I do? | 我到底做了些什么呢 |
[08:51] | Okay, I’m gonna say it. | 好吧 我说 |
[08:53] | Paisley blew Aaron. | 佩斯利和亚伦滚过床单 |
[08:56] | Did Paisley blow Aaron? | 佩斯利真的和亚伦约炮吗 |
[08:58] | I think Paisley blew Aaron, and I introduced everybody, | 应该是佩斯利和亚伦约炮 然后我还介绍你们认识 |
[09:01] | – and it was all very awkward. – Mom. | – 弄到事情非常尴尬 – 妈 |
[09:05] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:08] | So I guessed it. Right? | 所以我猜对了 是吗 |
[09:11] | I think I’m right. | 我觉得我猜对了 |
[09:13] | I know I’m right, too. | 我也知道我是对的 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[09:18] | That’s why you’re upset. Paisley… | 那就是为什么你非常伤心了 佩斯利… |
[09:21] | I am so sorry. | 我非常的抱歉 |
[09:23] | It’s okay, Sam, but please don’t tell my mom. | 没事 萨姆 但是请你不要告诉我妈 |
[09:27] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[09:28] | Honey, I’m so sorry, I get it. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 我懂你 |
[09:32] | And if it’s any consolation, I see people I blew all the time. | 如果这能给你一些安慰的话 人们都会去约炮 |
[09:37] | We all live in the same town. | 我们是同一类人 |
[09:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God, I never thought about that. | 天哪 我从没想过这点 |
[09:42] | Jesus Christ, Mom. Just stop. | 老天啊 老妈 别说了 |
[09:45] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[09:47] | I mean, you can either live with it, or not go out. | 我是说 你要么接受这一点 要么就不出门 |
[09:52] | Or blow less people. | 或者少跟人上床 |
[09:54] | But this is more fun, to go out, right? | 但是出去玩更有意思 是吗 |
[09:56] | – Yeah. – Going out’s fun. | – 没错 – 出去玩是很有意思 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:59] | Okay. Good girl. | 好吧 好姑娘 |
[10:03] | Okay, the Lyft’s here. | 好了 车来了 |
[10:06] | I think Macy’s in the bathroom. | 我觉得梅西应该在洗手间 |
[10:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:13] | Hey. Hey, Max, Max. | 嘿 嘿 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[10:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:17] | – No, it’s not okay. – Yes, it is. | – 不 有事 – 是的 |
[10:19] | Your mom’s hard core, yeah, but she’s so real. | 你妈虽然很固执 但她不会逃避现实啊 |
[10:24] | Like, she talks to me. | 比如 她和我聊天 |
[10:27] | And she notices things, and she cares. | 她会注意一些细微的事 也会关心 |
[10:30] | Not like my mom would ever talk to me like that. | 不像我妈妈 从来不会这样跟我聊天 |
[10:33] | Like straight up without freaking out. | 直来直去的从不担心我的感受 |
[10:37] | Or you can just talk to me. | 或者你可以直接跟我说 |
[10:41] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[10:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我明白 |
[10:59] | I’m gonna go now. Mom’s calling. | 老妈要来带我走咯 我先走咯 |
[11:00] | Oh, Lordy. Right, goodbye, lovely. | 天哪 是的 再见 亲爱的 |
[11:04] | – Boys. – Bye. | – 男孩们 – 拜 |
[11:06] | Hey, I’ll tell my dad you said hi. | 嘿 我会转告我老爸你问候他了 |
[11:08] | That’s so funny that you know him. | 你竟然知道他 这太有意思了 |
[11:10] | Don’t tell him in front of your mom. | 别在你老妈面前说啊 |
[11:14] | Bye, Jillian Michaels. | 拜 吉莉安·迈克尔 |
[11:17] | Yeah, bye. | 恩 拜 |
[11:18] | He was so cute. | 他太可爱了 |
[11:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[11:21] | Oh, they also definitely | 他们看起来 |
[11:24] | look a lot older than I think they are. | 比我想的成熟多了 |
[11:26] | – So that’s the plus. – Okay. | – 所以这是附加的 – 好的 |
[11:27] | They’re very like all jobs-having men… | 他们都像是有工作的那人 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, Lyft is here. – I’m very, very confused. | – 是的 车到了 – 我非常非常困惑 |
[11:33] | – Okay, but one thing. – Yes, one. | – 但是 有一点 – 是的 一点 |
[11:34] | Did you blow that kid’s dad? | 你跟那个孩子的爹上床了吗 |
[11:37] | Yes, sir, I did. | 是的 上了 |
[11:38] | – Yeah. – And yes, sir, I have. | – 是的 – 是的 我上了 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I thought so. | 是的 我想也是 |
[11:42] | So you’re, like, Eskimo sisters with Paisley. | 所以你就像爱斯基摩姐妹和佩斯利 |
[11:44] | – No. I’m not. – That’s awesome. | – 不 我不是 – 太了不起了 |
[11:46] | Not really, because we didn’t touch the same dick. | 不完全是 因为我们摸的不是同一个丁丁 |
[11:48] | I actually… Well, I touched its father’s dick. | 我实际上 好吧我摸的是他爹的丁丁 |
[11:53] | – So I was… – So you’re like… | – 所以我那是 – 所以你是 |
[11:54] | You’re like blowing Eskimo mother and daughter with Paisley. | 你就像爱斯基摩人的老妈和女儿跟佩斯利上床 |
[11:57] | – Yeah. – You finally had a kid. | – 是的 – 你最终还是和孩子滚床单了 |
[11:59] | Good. | 赞 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. You know, they should do a genealogy show | 天哪 你知道吗 他们应该做个宗谱 |
[12:03] | about who blew who and who shtupped who, like… | 记录谁跟谁睡了 就像 |
[12:06] | sexual activities connected through the generations. | 通过世代之间的性交活动之间的联系 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Wow, God, I have a cluster headache. | 没错 天 我丛集性头痛 |
[12:12] | I do. It’s woozy. | 我现在头疼 头晕眼花 |
[12:13] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[12:15] | – We gotta get you home. – Hey, man. | – 我们要送你回家 – 喂 那谁 |
[12:17] | Get her some chamomile tea. | 给她弄点洋甘菊茶 |
[12:19] | With a lot of hot sauce in it. | 放点辣椒酱进去 |
[12:20] | It’s the best thing for a double headache. | 这对头痛最有效了 |
[12:34] | No one would take it. | 没有人会接受这些 |
[12:36] | The Jews, the vets, the gays. | 犹太人 退伍军人 同性恋 |
[12:41] | They all rejected it and | 他们都拒绝而且说 |
[12:42] | said it was too big for their, like, | 这对他们来说太大了 就像个 |
[12:44] | showrooms or stores. | 陈列室或者商店 |
[12:47] | Oh. The divorce table. | 离婚桌 |
[12:50] | He had to have it. | 他必须接受 |
[12:52] | I didn’t want it, I paid for it, | 我不想要 我付钱了的 |
[12:54] | and guess who is now literally stuck with it? | 你猜谁现在在忍受 |
[12:56] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | Yeah. This is too big. | 没错 太大了 |
[13:00] | And people don’t really like, uh, | 人们不再喜欢 |
[13:03] | shabby chic stuff anymore. | 老旧时尚风的东西了 |
[13:05] | They can’t turn it around. | 大得放在房间里都转不动 |
[13:07] | What? This table is amazingly gorgeous. | 什么 这个桌子好的不行 |
[13:09] | It’s not shabby chic. What even is that? | 不是老旧时髦 老旧时髦是什么鬼 |
[13:12] | I can get rid of it for you. Do you want me to? | 我能帮你扔了它 你要我这么做吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:17] | 200 bucks I’ll take it to the dump. | 200美元我帮你扔了这玩意 |
[13:20] | What? Me pay you? | 什么 我给你钱 |
[13:23] | You want me to pay you $200 to take it to the dump | 你要我给你200美元扔了这桌子 |
[13:27] | which you’re not, I mean, | 你不能 我得说 |
[13:29] | what do you have, like, a warehouse | 你有什么 就像 仓库之类的 |
[13:30] | where you take people’s shit that they want to give away? | 你把人们不想要的东西放进去的地方 |
[13:33] | Yes, that’s what’s going to happen. | 是的 你说的很对 |
[13:37] | So you sell it. | 所以你要卖了它 |
[13:39] | And you make crazy cash. | 你疯狂的赚钱 |
[13:41] | Well, that’s really… I mean, wow. | 好吧 那真是 我是说 |
[13:50] | Oh, you know what? I am so sorry | 你知道吗 我很抱歉 |
[13:52] | to drag you guys out here for nothing, | 让你们白来一趟 |
[13:53] | but I think I’m gonna keep it. | 但是我想我还是留着它吧 |
[13:56] | I don’t want to part with it. | 我不想丢它了 |
[14:04] | But, you know what? I have something for you. | 但是你知道吗 我有些东西要给你们 |
[14:07] | You’re here. I have something for you. | 我有些东西要给你们 |
[14:09] | I have… Here. | 我这儿有 |
[14:11] | I have books. I have some books. | 有书 我有一些书 |
[14:13] | Um, like, there’s… Some of these are vintage. | 有些 有些是旧书 |
[14:16] | And, uh, you guys can totally sell these. | 你们完全可以把这些卖了 |
[14:20] | You can sell the shit out of these if you want. | 实在想卖的话 你们可以把这些玩意儿卖了 |
[14:23] | Here. Here. Take. Good. Nice. | 给 给你 拿着 好 很好 |
[14:27] | There ya go. | 随你们便了 |
[14:30] | Also, I… Oh! | 对了 我 |
[14:32] | I have a chicken. | 我还有只鸡 |
[14:35] | I have a chicken. | 我还有只鸡 |
[14:36] | Oh! I have three chickens in here, | 噢 原来我这儿还有三只鸡 |
[14:38] | and I don’t know how to defrost, | 我不知道怎么解冻 |
[14:40] | and I would love to give you one. Okay? | 我很乐意给你们一只 如何 |
[14:42] | Nice? Good? | 好吗 不错吧 |
[14:47] | Yes, we will take two of the chickens and the books. | 好 我们要两只鸡还有这些书 |
[14:51] | That’s great. I’m so happy. | 那太好了 我真心高兴 |
[14:54] | I’m happy to give you these, | 很高兴能给你们这些 |
[14:57] | because, seriously, I don’t know how to defrost. | 因为 我真的不知道怎么解冻 |
[15:01] | Uh, at all. | 完全束手无策 |
[15:03] | Okay, thank you guys. So nice to meet you. | 谢谢你们 幸好遇见你们 |
[15:07] | Thank you. But can I just ask you guys one thing. | 非常感谢 那什么 能不能问你们件事儿 |
[15:12] | Where are you from? | 你们是哪里人 |
[15:14] | I’m from Bulgaria. | 保加利亚 |
[15:16] | Oh. Cool. | 不错哦 |
[15:18] | I don’t know that part of the world at all. | 我对那里还真是完全不了解 |
[15:20] | North of Greece. | 位于希腊北部 |
[15:22] | So, do you cook? | 那 你会做饭吗 |
[15:24] | I have always been cooking. My father taught me. | 我一直都做 我父亲教的我 |
[15:28] | So how are you gonna cook that, | 那 你们准备怎么料理 |
[15:31] | the chicken? | 那鸡肉 |
[15:33] | I have a way of cooking chicken | 我有独家秘方料理鸡肉 |
[15:35] | that makes the meat fall off the bones. | 可以做到骨肉分离 |
[15:47] | Hi, guys. Hi. | 嗨 各位 你们好 |
[15:49] | Um, I was wondering… I just need two guys. | 我在想 我需要两个人 |
[15:53] | Two to do a little bit of work. | 需要两个人帮点小忙 |
[15:56] | You know, for maybe, like, 50 bucks or something. | 我可以 支付50块 或者别的什么 |
[15:59] | Two of you guys? | 你们俩要来吗 |
[16:01] | All right, great. How are you? | 太好了 你们好 |
[16:03] | No, no, no, you can, uh, follow me. | 不不 不上车 你们可以在我后面 |
[16:05] | In your car. Right? | 开车跟着我 好吗 |
[16:07] | No, senora. We don’t have a car. | 不行啊 太太 我们没有车 |
[16:10] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[16:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:14] | I have a car. | 我有车 |
[16:16] | I can follow you. | 可以跟你走 |
[16:20] | To where? | 去哪儿 |
[16:22] | Your house? | 你家吗 |
[16:41] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[16:51] | Girls. Come down. | 孩子们 下来 |
[16:54] | Help me carry things. | 帮我拿东西 |
[16:55] | We’re eating outside. | 我们要去外面吃饭 |
[17:01] | We’re really eating outside? | 我们真的要在外面吃饭吗 |
[17:03] | – Yeah. – Yay! | – 对啊 – 好耶 |
[17:05] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[17:06] | Max. Frankie. Come on, dinner. | 麦克斯 弗兰基 快点 吃饭啦 |
[17:10] | Mom, I have too much homework. Can I just eat in my room? | 妈妈 我作业好多 我能不能就在我房间吃 |
[17:13] | No. Please come down. | 不行 下来吧 |
[17:15] | Get your sister. | 叫上妹妹一起 |
[17:29] | This is very annoying! | 烦死人啦 |
[17:31] | I made dinner and it used to be hot! | 我做好了饭 现在都要凉啦 |
[17:46] | Here, you want to take these? | 来 你想拿这些吗 |
[17:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Thank you. Hello. Jesus! | 谢谢 老天 你们终于来了 |
[17:52] | What, Mom? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[17:53] | I made chicken. I got a new way to make it. | 我做了鸡肉 用新学的烹饪方法做的 |
[17:56] | Where are we eating it, out front? | 我们在哪儿吃 门口吗 |
[17:58] | No. In the backyard. | 不 在后院 |
[17:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:00] | Here, you want to take these? You got ’em? | 来 你想端这个吗 拿好了吗 |
[18:03] | Don’t drop ’em. | 别洒咯 |
[18:09] | I know, we did that when we were at Altared. | 我知道 以前我们在圣坛就这么吃过 |
[18:11] | I’ve done that with my friends before. | 以前和我朋友们就是这么玩的 |
[18:12] | – Dry your teeth first. – Mom. | – 首先确保你的牙齿干爽 – 妈妈 |
[18:14] | Who are those guys? | 那俩人是谁 |
[18:15] | That’s Herman and Paul. | 那是赫尔曼和保罗 |
[18:17] | They helped me move the dining table, | 他们帮我搬了餐桌 |
[18:18] | they’re staying for dinner. | 现在留下用餐 |
[18:19] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[18:20] | Mom, that’s really weird. | 妈妈 这真的太诡异了 |
[18:21] | – No. – Mom, that’s really sweet. | – 不会 – 妈妈 这真是太棒了 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:24] | – I’m excited. Hi, guys. – Hi. | – 我超兴奋 大家好啊 – 你们好 |
[18:26] | Outdoor dining table. Isn’t this fun? | 户外餐桌 不好玩吗 |
[18:28] | Isn’t it gonna get ruined out here? | 桌子放在这外面不会毁了吗 |
[18:30] | – Who cares? Let’s live. – Yeah, whatever. | – 管它呢 好好享受 – 没错 随便 |
[18:31] | I’m sick of it being in the garage. | 我实在忍不了它在车库里无人问津 |
[18:34] | This is nice. | 真好啊 |
[18:36] | – Nan! Hi. – I heard lots of voices | – 外婆 嗨 – 我听着这儿很热闹 |
[18:38] | and I thought… I must just come and see what’s happening. | 我觉得必须过来看看到底怎么回事 |
[18:40] | – Yeah. Join us. – How are you, Grandma? | – 对啊 来和我们一起 – 外婆好 |
[18:42] | I… I mean, I know I’m not asked, but I could… | 我知道我是不请自来 但是我 |
[18:45] | I could maybe sit there, couldn’t I? | 我能坐这里吗 |
[18:46] | Absolutely. I’m happy you’re here. | 当然可以 您能来我特别高兴 |
[18:49] | Are you? Darling, look, look. | 是吗 亲爱的 你看 快看 |