Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

更美好的事(Better Things)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 更美好的事(Better Things)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] That bit. That’s better. 这里有点儿 那里更好
[00:21] Nasty bit. I don’t like that bit, either. 这里好脏 我也不喜欢那里
[00:25] There we are. 这样就好了
[00:27] Yes. 嗯
[01:02] Hi! 嗨
[01:04] Hi. Oh, you’re chipper. 嗨 哦 你真精神
[01:07] Oh, ew, Mom. 哦 切 妈妈
[01:08] Don’t smell me. You’re so creepy. 别闻了 你这样很奇怪
[01:10] Sorry. 对不起
[01:12] Uh, Harvey’s over. 哈维要来了
[01:14] Oh. He is? 哦 是吗
[01:15] – Uh-huh. – Okay. – 嗯哼 – 好的
[01:18] Does he want to stay for dinner? 他要留下来吃晚餐吗
[01:20] I’m making. 我准备煮喔
[01:21] Um, I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:23] Well, he could be out here 好吧 但他可以来
[01:26] helping us with the groceries, maybe. 帮我们整理下东西
[01:27] – Oh, no, Mom. It’s fine.- Don’t you think? – 哦 不用 妈妈 我们俩就行 – 难道你不觉得吗
[01:29] No, we got it. We’re strong, 不 有我们足够了
[01:31] independent women. 我们可都是女汉子
[01:38] Hey, Harvey. Hi. 嘿 哈维 嗨
[01:40] Something wrong with your bones? 你身体不适吗
[01:42] The way you’re laying there, 你这个葛优躺
[01:44] I should call someone, right? 吓得我都想打电话求救了
[01:45] Ha ha! I’m just kidding. 哈哈 我开玩笑呢
[01:48] Anyway, you must be exhausted. 不管怎样 你一定感觉很疲惫吧
[01:50] You look completely exhausted. 你看起来就很疲惫
[01:51] Hey, Mom. 嘿 妈妈
[01:53] Oh, no. We got these. That’s fine. 这些东西我们拿得动 没关系
[01:56] Uh, so, Harvey, would you like to stay for dinner? 那么 哈维 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
[02:00] Uh, yeah, sure. That would be sweet. 呃 当然 这个提议很棒
[02:02] All right. Cool. 好的 漂亮
[02:04] Okay, Mom, we’re going to go upstairs now. 好了 妈妈 我们该上楼了
[02:06] No, no, no, no, no, baby. Stay down here. 不不不 宝宝 就在楼下待着
[02:09] Oh, no, Mom, seriously. We’re just going to do homework. 不 妈妈 我讲真的 我们该去做作业了
[02:10] No, no, no, no, no. Come help me with the groceries. 不不不 来先帮我把东西放好
[02:13] No. It’s cool. I’ll wait. 不 这样很好 我会等你们的
[02:15] You want to help me cook? 你想帮我做饭吗
[02:17] Oh, no, Mom. We have a lot of homework. 不了 妈妈 我们还有好多作业
[02:36] That’s great. 谈得很棒
[02:37] What is that? 这是什么曲子
[02:38] Just messing around, something. 随便弹一下而已
[02:43] Hey, can I borrow you for a minute? 嘿 我能和你聊一会吗
[02:45] Yeah. Sure. 当然可以
[02:47] Cool. Step into my office. 很好 到我办公室来
[02:49] – Hey, what are you doing? – Come on down. – 嘿 你在干什么 – 快下来
[02:52] Don’t worry about it. I’m just going to talk to him. 不用担心 我只是和他聊聊
[02:54] No, Mom, this is… No,that’s kind of weird. 不 妈妈 这… 这样很奇怪
[02:56] – It’s cool. – No, no, no, Mom. – 这样很酷 – 不不不 妈妈
[02:57] – It’s all right, baby. – Mom, this is really… – 没事的 宝贝 – 这样真的很…
[03:01] Mom? 妈妈
[03:02] Whew. 呼
[03:03] – Mom! – Have a seat. – 妈妈 – 坐下吧
[03:05] – Mom! – Okay. – 妈妈 – 好的
[03:06] Mom! Um, no, no no! This is so weird! 妈妈 不不不 这太荒唐了
[03:09] – Mom, please! – I don’t mean to scare you. – 妈妈 求你了 – 我不是想吓你
[03:11] – Mom! – I’m not scared. – 妈妈 – 我没被吓到
[03:12] Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[03:14] – You know what? – Mom! – 你知道吗 – 妈妈
[03:15] Come down here. It’s quieter. 下来点 下面安静些
[03:17] – Mom! Mom, no! – It’s all right. – 妈妈 妈妈 别这样 – 没事的
[03:19] I’m not going to murder you. 我又不是要谋杀你
[03:20] Mom! 妈妈
[03:22] – Uh… – Yeah. Go on in there. – 呃… – 对 进去
[03:23] It’s just the laundry room. Yeah. 这是个洗衣房
[03:24] Mom! 妈妈
[03:25] Oh. Great. 很好
[03:27] There you go. You sit. 你坐这里吧
[03:30] Okay, Harvey, you have to understand 好的 哈维 你要知道我在这里
[03:35] that I’m Mom, Dad, and the cops around here, 既是母兼父职还得当保安
[03:38] and you seem like a nice kid, 你看起来真乖啊
[03:40] but the first time I ever met you, 但我第一次遇见你时
[03:41] you lied right to my face. 你当着我的面说了瞎话
[03:44] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[03:46] Yeah. It was when Max and Tyler were here 当时麦克斯和泰勒问我
[03:49] and they asked me if you could sleep over, 能不能让你在我家借宿一晚
[03:51] and they said, “It’s okay.Harvey is gay. Ask him.” 他们说 “没事的 哈维是个基佬 不信你问他”
[03:55] And I asked you, 然后我就问了你
[03:56] and you turned to me with your adorable face, 你转过头向我卖萌说
[03:58] and you said, “Yeah, I’m totally gay.” “是啊 我是个原汁原味的基佬”
[04:02] Yeah, they told me to say those things, so… 没错 他们教我说的 所以…
[04:04] Okay. That’s even worse. 嗯 这样更差劲
[04:06] So be that as it may, 那么尽管如此
[04:08] you lied right to my face straight out of the gate. 你还是在大门旁当着我的面毫不犹豫的撒了谎
[04:11] Wait. Do you want me to be gay? 等等 你想让我变成一个基佬吗
[04:13] I… I don’t… I don’t get it. 我… 我不太懂
[04:14] I don’t care what you are. 我不关心你是什么
[04:16] Gay guys can sleep in my daughter’s room naked, 基佬可以裸睡在我女儿房间
[04:18] but straight guys and liars don’t get to. 但直男和骗子不行
[04:20] My daughter has never had, like, 我女儿之前从没和哪个男人
[04:23] a kind of relationship with a guy before thing, 有过像这样的关系
[04:26] so I would suggest 所以我建议
[04:29] that you guys just work on the friendship, okay? 你们继续保持纯洁的友谊 好吗
[04:33] You can come over. I’ll cook for you. 你可以到这里来 我煮饭给你吃
[04:36] You guys could do homework. 你们可以一起做作业
[04:37] It may help her focus. It may help you. 这样可能会使她更专注 也可能对你有益
[04:40] Another little thing. 还有一件事
[04:41] I don’t want you to smoke or drink around my daughter. 我不想你在我女儿面前抽烟喝酒
[04:44] I don’t want you to smoke or drink period, 我不想你抽烟喝酒
[04:45] but if you do, I want you to lie to my daughter that you don’t. 但如果你这样做了 我希望你别让我女儿知道
[04:49] And one last thing. 还有最后一件事
[04:51] That should go nowhere near my daughter. Okay? 那玩意最好离我女儿远点 好吗
[04:57] Do we understand each other? 你懂我意思吗
[04:59] Let’s hug it out. Okay? 来拥抱庆祝一下 好吗
[05:01] Come here. 来来来
[05:03] Good job. You did good. 很好 你做的很好
[05:05] That wasn’t so scary. Okay! 也没那么吓人
[05:07] Honey, you can’t. 宝贝 你不能
[05:09] What? What can’t? 什么 什么不能
[05:11] You can’t point 你不能指着
[05:12] at a 15-year-old boy’s dick. 一个15岁男孩的丁丁
[05:14] I just pointed. 我只是指了一下
[05:16] I don’t want his 15-year-old dick 我是不想他用15岁的鸡巴
[05:17] pointing at my 15-year-old daughter. 指着我15岁的女儿
[05:19] That was the point of that point. 这才是重点
[05:21] Oh, my God. 哦 天呐
[05:23] You sequestered a minor in a room forcibly 你强制关押了一个未成年人
[05:26] and pointed at his penis. 还指了他的生殖器
[05:29] Do you know how close to jail you are? 你知道你这样会被抓进去关起来吗
[05:31] Oh. Well, sorry. 好吧 抱歉咯
[05:35] Not really sorry. 就假装道个歉吧
[05:37] Three people told me that loved my skirt today, 今天有三个人跟我说好喜欢这条裙子
[05:40] and I told them I’m a thrift shop addict. 然后我告诉他们我沉迷掏旧货无法自拔
[05:45] Anyway, just so you know, 反正吧 你知道的
[05:48] I went to see my hand doctor today… 我今天去看手部科医生了
[05:51] or actually, was it yesterday? 实际上 应该是昨天吧
[05:53] and he gave me a shot, 他给我打了一针
[05:55] and it helped a lot. 感觉好多了
[05:56] So obviously I’m not allergic to it. 所以显然我没对针药过敏
[05:59] Did I tell you this already? 我之前跟你说过这事没
[06:01] Phyl, you should go home now. 菲儿 你得回家了
[06:03] I know. I eat so slowly, it drives her crazy. 我知道 我吃得慢 要把她逼疯了
[06:06] – This is delicious.- It sure was. – 这个很好吃 – 当然好吃了
[06:09] And you know what, dear? I will come and sit with you. 你知道吗 亲爱的 我会过来和你一起坐
[06:11] Ah. So are you getting Sam some more work lately? 所以你最近让萨姆干了更多活吗
[06:17] Because I read this book… 因为我读了这本书
[06:19] …and there was a project… Oh. Sorry. 里面有一个项目 抱歉
[06:22] Time for me to go. 我得走了
[06:23] This was delicious. 真的很好吃
[06:24] Thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[06:26] I’m so lucky. 我真够幸运
[06:29] Okay. I’ll clean. 没关系 我会收拾的
[06:31] Thank you very much. Glad you liked it. 非常感谢 很高兴你能喜欢
[06:33] I did like it. 我真的很喜欢
[06:34] Can I have some candy now? 我现在能吃点糖吗
[06:35] I think you can. 我想可以
[06:36] Darling, 亲爱的
[06:38] oh, you’ve got such beautiful skin. 你皮肤可真好啊
[06:41] Let me see your teeth. 来看看牙齿
[06:42] Did your mommy make your dentist appointment? 你妈咪有帮预约牙医吗
[06:45] – Did you? – Phyl. – 有吗 – 菲儿
[06:46] – I know. – Night-night. – 知道了 – 晚安
[06:47] – Night-night.- Ta-ra. – 晚安 – 再见
[06:48] – Ta-ra-ra-boom-dee-ay. – Bye. – 再见小可爱 – 白白
[06:51] Can I have some? 我能吃糖吗
[06:52] Yeah. 可以啊
[06:53] You guys can have, like, one more piece. 你们几个可以 我看看 多吃一块
[06:57] Can Rory have… 罗里可以
[06:58] Kit-Kat? 巧克力吗
[06:59] Yeah, there’s no nuts. 可以 里面没有坚果
[07:00] “Two is the beginning of the end.” “两岁是个终点也是个起点”
[07:03] Mama, no offense, 妈妈 跟你说句话你别生气
[07:05] but you’re kind of mean to Gran. 你对格兰有点刻薄啊
[07:07] Oh. Honey, you’re going to be mean to me, too. 宝贝 你将来也会对我刻薄
[07:11] Your sisters already are. 你姐姐已经是这样啦
[07:14] In fact, I need you to be mean to me when I’m old 其实 等我老之后我需要你对我刻薄
[07:17] so I don’t feel so bad 那我就不会对于
[07:18] about how mean I am to your grandmother now. 现在对外婆刻薄而内疚
[07:21] Was Gran mean to her mom? 格兰对她妈妈也刻薄吗
[07:24] I don’t think so. 应该没有吧
[07:25] I think I started it. 我想是我挑起的
[07:35] “Of course they lived at 14. “当然了他们住在14号
[07:38] Until Wendy came, her mother was the chief one.” 温迪来之前 她妈妈才是主角”
[07:47] Don’t you think? It might be… 你不这么认为吗 可能
[07:49] Oh! What the hell! 什么鬼
[07:51] Oh, my God, Mom. 天呐 妈妈
[07:54] You freaked. 你吓到了
[07:56] That’s not funny. 这一点也不好玩
[07:58] A person could get injured,and they could sue you. 会让人受伤 然后他会起诉你的
[08:01] Nan, Mom’s not going to sue me. It’s just a coat. 不 妈妈是不会起诉我的 只是件外套而已
[08:03] I sued my mother. 我就起诉了我妈
[08:04] Mom. 妈妈
[08:05] Goodbye. 再见
[08:08] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[08:11] You know, she keeps doing that to me on purpose. 你知道的 她有意一直那么对我
[08:14] Okay, this shit is on now! 好吧 这狗血的一幕还是要上演了
[08:16] I’m going to get her back. Ho-ho! Yes. 我要把她吓回来 哈哈
[08:20] Mama, what are you going to do? 妈妈 你要干嘛去
[08:22] Mom, I’m scared. 妈妈 我害怕
[08:23] No, baby. Don’t you be scared. 宝贝 不要怕
[08:25] I’m only playing. Mom and Frankie are in a game. 我只是在玩 妈妈跟弗兰基在玩一个游戏
[08:27] We’re going to scare each other. 我们要吓唬对方
[08:28] Oh, can I be in it? 我能加入吗
[08:29] Can I help scare her? 我能帮你吓她吗
[08:30] Sure. 当然
[08:32] But not too scary, though, right? 但又不能太吓人 对吧
[08:34] Well, I really want to scare her, though. 好吧 话是这么说 但其实我很想吓到她
[08:35] But I don’t want it to be too scary. 但我不想吓得太过了
[08:38] Well, then maybe you could just let Mama do it. 好吧 那或许你还是让妈妈去吓吧
[08:40] But I want to be in it. 但我也想一起
[08:42] Okay, let’s not worry about it right now. 好吧 咱们现在先不担心这个问题了
[08:44] Just go get your stuff together. 快去把你的东西都收好
[08:45] Wait. Why? 等等 为什么啊
[08:47] Because you’re going to Pepper’s house. 因为你要去佩珀家了
[08:48] Remember? 还记得不
[08:49] What? 什么
[08:50] You’re sleeping over. 你要去过夜
[08:51] You’re going to paint her room. 你要去给她房间刷漆
[08:52] Oh, shit, I forgot. 妈哒 我给忘了
[08:57] Duke. 杜克
[08:58] I’m sorry, Mama. 抱歉 妈妈
[08:59] I didn’t mean to say that. 我不是故意要说的
[09:01] – I don’t know…- My baby. – 我不知道 – 宝贝
[09:03] Your first swear. 你骂的第一句脏话
[09:05] I wish Uncle Modie was here 我希望莫迪叔叔在家
[09:08] – because he would tickle you!- Oh, no! – 这样他就会挠你了 – 不
[09:10] – He would tickle you!- Oh, no! – 他会挠你 – 不
[09:12] And he would wash your mouth out with soap! 然后他还会用肥皂给你洗嘴
[09:15] Okay. I am about to scare the shit out of you, Frankie. 好啦 我这就把你吓尿 弗兰基
[09:21] Frankie, baby, 弗兰基 宝贝
[09:23] remember you told me to tell you 记不记得你跟我说过
[09:25] if I ever saw a big coyote? 如果我看到一头大草原狼就告诉你
[09:27] There’s a huge one outside. Get your phone. 外面就有一大头 快去拿你的手机
[09:30] Frankie. 弗兰基
[09:36] Oh, my God, Mom. 天呐 妈妈
[09:37] That so didn’t scare me at all. 这可完全吓不到我
[09:39] Was there even really a coyote out there? 外面真的有草原狼吗
[09:41] No. 没有
[09:42] Mom, you’re so lame. 妈妈 你好逊哦
[09:45] Turn the lights on. 把灯打开
[09:47] Okay, fine. I’ll turn the lights on. 行了 好吧 我会把灯打开
[09:53] Look. The power’s out. 看吧 没电了
[09:56] Okay, Mom? Don’t. 好了 妈妈 别闹了
[09:58] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你在搞什么鬼
[10:00] What? 什么
[10:02] Try the switch yourself. 你自己来试试看
[10:04] Here. 这里
[10:06] You’re doing this 你这么做
[10:08] because I said you’re not fun anymore. 是因为我说你没以前有趣了
[10:10] Really? 是吗
[10:11] I don’t even remember that! 我根本不记得你说过
[10:16] You.. 你
[10:17] No! No! No! 不不不
[10:20] I can scare you! 我能吓到你
[10:22] – Yeah!- You didn’t. – 没错 – 你不能
[10:24] You’re gonna pay! 你会付出代价的
[10:25] You’re gonna pay! 你会付出代价的
[10:31] – No!- Yes! – 不要 – 要
[10:32] And she’s down! 她被打趴啦
[10:34] No! 不要
[10:36] Yes! Yes! Ha! 要 要 哈哈
[10:43] T.O. T.O., T.O., T.O. 暂停 暂停 暂停
[10:45] T.O. Frankie, T.O. 暂停 弗兰基 暂停
[10:48] T.O. T.O. I hurt my foot. 暂停 暂停 我的脚受伤了
[10:51] I hurt my foot, seriously. Get off. 我的脚受伤了 真的 下去
[10:53] Frankie, get off! 弗兰基 下去
[10:57] You’re so dramatic. 你太矫情了
[11:00] I’m not dramatic. 我不矫情
[11:04] Oh. That was fun. It was really fun. 刚刚很有趣 真的很有意思
[11:07] I’m sorry. I need ice. 我很抱歉 我需要冰块
[11:10] – I need ice.- Whatever, Mom. – 我需要冰块 -不管怎么说 老妈
[11:11] We can’t ever have any fun. 我们之间不会再有什么乐趣了
[11:14] That was fun. 刚刚很有趣
[11:15] I said it. We were having fun. 我说了 我们在做有趣的事
[11:18] Yeah. Hey, if it was Duke, 呵呵 如果是杜克
[11:20] you wouldn’t even bat an eyelash. 你连眼睛都不会眨一下
[11:23] That’s disgusting. 真恶心
[11:25] And Max gets away with everything. 麦克斯就要风得风 要雨得雨
[11:27] That’s not true. 这不是事实
[11:28] Today sucked. 今天糟透了
[11:30] I fu..in’ hate Jordan and Missy. 我特么讨厌约旦和米西
[11:33] I’m so over it. And I don’t even want to be saying this 我受够了 这事我都不想说的
[11:36] but Miss Giovanetti threw me out of the classroom today. 但是焦瓦内蒂今天把我赶出了教室
[11:39] I was one minute late 我就迟到了一分钟
[11:40] and she made me leave and stand in the hallway. 她就让我出去到走廊上站着
[11:43] Baby, that sounds really hard 宝贝 这事听起来真的很不好过
[11:44] and I’ll write to your teacher 我会写信给你们老师
[11:46] but I need ice. 但是我需要冰块
[11:48] Whatever, Mom. 无所谓了 老妈
[11:50] Thanks for caring. 谢谢你的关心
[11:52] Nobody ever gives a shit about me 没人特么的关心我
[11:54] and what happens to me. 对我的事上心
[12:05] How many feet are there in a fathom? 那里有多少英吋
[12:10] What type of animal was in side Sputnik 2 1957年发射的人造卫星2号
[12:14] when launched into orbit in 1957? 里的是什么动物
[12:18] – Hi, Jackie.- Come on, Jackie. – 嗨 杰基 – 快点 杰基
[12:20] Just to warn you, it’s Trivia Night. 提醒你 今天是琐事问题夜
[12:23] I know. Frankie’s teacher told me to meet her here. 我知道 弗兰基的老师跟我约在这见面
[12:25] I’m excited. 我很激动
[12:26] So you’re going to team up with him? 所以你要和他组队吗
[12:28] Um, I didn’t know it was a team thing 我不知道要组队之类的
[12:31] but, uh, I guess. 但是 我想
[12:35] This is just like a vodka pineapple… 这像是一杯菠萝伏加特
[12:37] Try some. It’ll put hair on your chest. 尝尝 他会让你心痒难耐
[12:39] See, I don’t need any more of those. 我不再需要这些了
[12:41] Hi. Are we interrupting something? 我们打扰到你们了
[12:44] We won’t wait up. 我们不会等你的啊
[12:46] – I know.- It’s insane. – 我知道 – 这很疯狂
[12:47] All I’m saying 我想说的是
[12:49] is that Mr. Fields is an adorable 菲尔茨先生是那种可爱已婚男士
[12:51] very married “I wouldn’t want to do anything with him 理论上我不该想像和他翻云覆雨
[12:54] but I want to all the time” kind of way. 但实际上我无时无刻都在想
[12:56] I just love him, and I’m always looking for an excuse 我很喜欢他 我总爱借口
[12:59] to, like, have a meeting with him. 和他 “见个面”
[13:00] Yeah. Those “PaperChase” jackets he wears… 没错 他穿的那些 “派伯·沙斯” 夹克
[13:03] elbow patches, corduroy… I swoon. 肘部贴布 灯芯绒 都我欣喜
[13:06] I know. I knew I loved you. 我知道 我就知道我会爱你
[13:07] I love you. Oh, my God. 我爱你 天哪
[13:10] I can’t believe it. I wasn’t going to come here. 难以置信 我没想过会发展到这步
[13:12] I’m so glad. I mean, this is really fun. 我太高兴了 我是说 这太有意思了
[13:15] Sam, I have to tell you 萨姆 我不得不告诉你
[13:18] that Frankie is incredible. 弗兰基太不可思议了
[13:22] – Really?- Oh, my God, Sam. – 真的吗 – 天哪 萨姆
[13:23] I’ve been teaching for years 我教了好几年书了
[13:25] and you just go from year to year 一年又一年的教书
[13:27] and the kids kind of blend together. 孩子们我记得都有点混淆了
[13:29] But your Frankie… Sam… 但是你家弗兰基
[13:32] – Tell me.- I feel so connected to her. – 告诉我 – 我感觉和她特别有共鸣
[13:35] She amazes me every day… 她每天都能惊艳我
[13:37] the way she writes, the way she thinks. 她写作的思路 她看问题的角度
[13:39] She’s seriously gifted, very, very gifted. 她兼职天赋异禀 非常非常天才
[13:42] I know. I know it. 我知道 我知道
[13:44] But to hear you say it? 但是听到你这么说
[13:46] And you know I have three,and she just gets buried… 你知道我有三个孩子而她有点被忽略了
[13:49] Absolutely, absolutely. 当然 当然
[13:50] Sam, I know that you know me 萨姆 我知道你觉得
[13:53] as just an art teacher at… 我不过是个美术老师
[13:54] No, no, no, no, no. We sistas now. 不不不 我们现在是好姐妹了
[13:57] Oh, my God. Really? 天哪 真的吗
[13:59] Yeah. You’re Frankie’s school mom. 是的 在学校你就是弗兰基的妈妈
[14:01] Ah, Sam! You’re making me so effing happy. 萨姆 你真是让我受宠若惊
[14:04] But seriously, though, Trieste 但是讲真 尽管
[14:05] this is making me so happy 这让我非常开心
[14:07] because Frankie really needs… 因为弗兰基真的需要
[14:11] It’s true. 没错
[14:13] She’s amazing, and I just wish 她太惊艳了 我只希望
[14:16] that I had all day to guide her. 我能整天的指导她
[14:19] Yeah, Frankie does need specific and special attention 没错 弗兰基的确需要特别关注
[14:23] and I want to give that to her. 而我想给予她这些
[14:26] Jesus. What a relief. 天哪 解脱了
[14:29] You know, public school was just not good for her 你知道的 公共学校不适合她
[14:32] not good. 不好
[14:33] She just… She got left high and dry 她 她孤立无援
[14:36] and I’m a piece of shit. 我又是一团糟
[14:37] You know, my contract isup at the end of the year. 我的合同今年年底到期
[14:40] Oh. What? 什么
[14:42] Yeah. 是的
[14:43] You mean the school year? 你是说这学年吗
[14:45] No, this calendar year after Xmas. 是公历年 圣诞节之后
[14:48] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[14:50] You know, I was just thinking 你知道吗 我在想
[14:52] I can really be there for Frankie 我能真的全心教导弗兰基了
[14:54] after I leave school. 等我离开学校
[14:55] I could be her private tutor, 我可以做她的私人教师
[14:57] really shape her education, 专门塑造培养她
[14:59] because I think she needs that. 我觉得她也很需要
[15:00] Oh. Yeah. Would that be part of… 好吧 那这算…
[15:04] I just feel so close to you and to Frankie, 我就是感觉跟你和弗兰基无比亲切
[15:07] and I just want to help. 我就是想帮忙
[15:09] I want to help you, Sam. 萨姆 我想帮你
[15:11] I also have always wanted 我也一直想在
[15:14] to do something in the entertainment industry, 娱乐业做点事情
[15:16] and I could maybe be, like, 或许我能
[15:19] be your assistant. Something. 做你的助理 或是什么的
[15:21] And Frankie told me you have an extra room. 弗兰基还跟我说你们有一间空房
[15:24] This could be such a win-win for all of us. 这对我们来说简直就是双赢啊
[15:27] Also, I love to cook, 还有 我爱烹饪
[15:29] and I know you love to cook. 我知道你也爱
[15:31] I love to eat, too, so… 我还爱吃 哈哈所以
[15:33] Homework before anything else. 先做作业
[15:36] I know. 知道了
[15:37] What are those? 那都是啥
[15:39] Ooh. 噢
[15:40] They’re all for Nan. 都是奶奶的
[15:43] What? 啥
[15:44] That’s what they say. 上面这么写的
[15:46] Hang on. Hang on. 等下
[15:47] I want to ask you something 我有事要问你
[15:48] before you go inside. 你先别慌进去
[15:49] It’s about your teacher Trieste. 是关于你老师翠斯提
[15:54] What? What? 怎么了 什么情况
[15:57] Trieste is kind of a psycho. 翠斯提就是个神经病
[16:00] Uh, stalkery, I mean. 我是说 她是跟踪狂
[16:03] No offense, just she’s a freakhole. 没别的意思 就是她很怪异
[16:06] Huh. 这样啊
[16:08] What about her? 她怎么了
[16:09] – Nothing.- Okay. – 没什么 – 好吧
[16:11] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. 等 等一下
[16:13] What? 又咋了
[16:14] Can you take these to Nan’s? 你能把这些搬给奶奶吗
[16:16] Why can’t you? 你为啥不搬
[16:18] Come on, man. 拜托帮帮忙啦
[16:22] Mom. 老妈
[16:24] Did you have packages 你是不是故意
[16:26] delivered to my house on purpose? 把这些东西寄到我家的啊
[16:29] Because that’s not cool. 要是这样就不好哦
[16:30] Nan? 奶奶
[16:31] I mean, there’s, like, 我是说 你这也 太多太重了吧
[16:33] a shit-ton of boxes… 感觉有几百斤重…
[16:34] Oh, my God. Mom! 哦天呐 妈
[16:37] Mom? Mom. 老妈 老妈
[16:39] Mo… N… Mom. 妈…奶 妈妈
[16:41] Phyl? 菲尔
[16:42] Phyl! 菲尔
[16:44] I got you! 哈哈被我骗到了吧
[16:51] Look at her face. 你看她的表情
[16:54] She’s so mad. 她简直抓狂
[16:57] She’s so mad because I got her 她抓狂是因为我骗到她了哈哈
[17:00] and she can’t scare me.Never has been able to. 她又吓不着我 从来都不能
[17:05] Nan, you’re crazy. 奶奶 你也太疯狂了
[17:07] I’m not, dear one. 我的小亲亲 我可没疯
[17:09] I’m staying sharp, that’s all, 我是让自己保持敏锐 仅此而已
[17:11] just staying sharp. Now come with me 就是为了保持灵敏 跟我来
[17:14] because I want you to choose a watch 我买了好多表
[17:17] and I’ve got so many, 你来选一个
[17:19] and I want you to have one. 婆婆我再送你一个
[17:21] Thank you, Nan. 奶奶 谢谢你
[17:23] That’s very nice. 你太好啦
[17:24] Oh, I know exactly which one I want. 我知道我要选哪个了
[17:26] – You do?- Mm-hmm. – 是嘛 – 嗯哼
[17:28] Well, because I like the one with the velvet. 我喜欢那支有丝绒的
[17:30] – Do you?- Mm, sort of, but I… – 你喜欢吗 – 还行 不过…
[17:32] The velvet strap. 表带是丝绒的
[17:39] This looks really good. 这样真美
[17:41] You should wear this every day, I think. 我觉得你真该天天都化这个妆
[17:43] Mom, I need a broom. 妈 我还需要把扫帚
[17:45] What for? You’re being Elvis. 用来干嘛 你不是在扮演埃尔维斯吗
[17:47] No, I’m changing it, so I need a broom. 不 我改了 所以我需要把扫帚
[17:48] You’re changing your costume again? 你又要换衣服
[17:50] Mama, I want to change mine. 妈妈 我也想换我的
[17:52] No way. You’re my Cher. 没门 你是我的雪儿
[17:54] Mom, where’s a broom? 妈 扫帚在哪嘛
[17:55] What are you being, a witch? 你要扮什么 女巫
[17:57] No, I’m going to be a useless housewife from the ’50s. 不 我要扮五十世纪的一个没用的家庭主妇
[18:00] Ha! I love that! 哈哈 这想法不错
[18:01] Mama, do we need to go to the guy next door again? 妈 我们还要再去隔壁那家伙那吗
[18:04] Last year he gave us the dental kind of candy. 去年他给我们牙医的糖欸
[18:06] Oh, he’s an asshole. 他就是个混蛋
[18:08] He’s a shit. 简直就是狗屁
[18:09] My baby, 哦我的乖女儿
[18:10] all grown-up potty mouth. 不能说脏话哦
[18:13] Mom, what are you talking about? 妈 你说啥呢
[18:15] Well, can you believe she says “shit” now? 你能相信她现在就满嘴说脏话了吗
[18:17] Mom, she’s been saying that for years, 妈 她都说好几年了
[18:19] just not around you. 只是不在你面前说就是了
[18:21] – Serious? – Yeah, she says everything. – 真的吗 – 是啊 她啥都说
[18:23] No. 才没有
[18:24] Hey, Max, hurry up! 麦克斯 快点
[18:26] We’re leaving soon! 我们准备走啦
[18:27] I’ll go get her. 我去催她
[18:29] You guys finish getting ready. 你们快点准备好
[18:30] I’m going to get you a broom. 我去给你找扫帚
[18:35] You’re a shit. 你个狗屁
[18:40] Honey… 亲爱的
[18:41] What? 怎么了
[18:44] Uhh, is it Harvey? 是哈维吗
[18:47] What? 怎么了
[18:51] Oh, God, what a dick. 哦天呐 该死的混蛋
[18:54] Baby. 宝贝
[18:57] I’m such a loser! 我简直就是个失败者
[18:59] No. Harvey is a loser. 不 哈维才是失败者
[19:02] I’m telling you, I know losers, 我告诉你 我知道失败者什么样
[19:04] and I could smell the loser on him 亲爱的 离这么远我都能闻到
[19:06] from a mile away, honey. 他身上的失败者气息
[19:09] No, it hurts, Mom! 妈 太伤人了
[19:12] And I really like him. 我是真的喜欢他
[19:15] And… And everybody knows. 而且… 每个人都知道
[19:20] And he’s making fun of me with everybody! 他竟然在大家面前耍我 让我难堪
[19:23] Oh, shit. Honey, I’m really sorry. 真该死 宝贝哦 真抱歉妈妈帮不上什么忙
[19:28] Do you want to go trick or treating 你想跟我和你妹妹们一起
[19:30] with me and your sisters? 去要糖果吗
[19:35] No. That’s stupid. 不 别这样 太蠢了
[19:38] Baby, I get it. I get it. 宝贝 我知道 我懂了
[19:42] That would have picked you up a few years ago, 几年前我就该教会你的
[19:44] but I just… I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. 我只是… 我不知道该怎么来安慰你 我很抱歉
[19:47] I used to have really good Mommy toolbox for you, 你以前的问题我这个当妈的都可以很好地解决
[19:50] and now you’re a real person,and your heart is broken, 但现在你是一个情感丰富的人了 并且你的心是真的被伤到了
[19:54] and I wish I had an easy thing for that, 而且我也希望可以很轻松的来解决问题
[19:57] but nobody does, baby. 但是没有人能做得到 宝贝
[20:01] I’m so sorry. I’m… I’m really sorry. 对不起 我真的… 我真的非常抱歉
[20:07] I’ve been a total bitch lately. 这段时间我会变得很婊
[20:09] That’s okay. I can take it. 没事儿 这我可以接受
[20:13] That I can do for you. 那是我可以为你而忍受的
[20:18] What’s going on? 这里是怎么回事啊
[20:19] Get out! 滚出去
[20:20] What happened? 发生什么事了
[20:22] Frankie, can you please take Duke trick or treating? 弗兰基 你能带杜克出去讨糖吃吗
[20:26] You’re not coming? 你不来吗
[20:28] No. I’m going to stay home with Max. 不了 我就在家里待着陪麦克斯
[20:31] You guys go. 你们去吧
[20:33] I’m staying home, too. 我也要待在家里
[20:36] Honey, we both can’t stay. 亲爱的 我们不能都待在家里
[20:37] Somebody has to take Duke. 总得有人带着杜克
[20:39] I don’t care about candy. 我才不稀罕那些糖呢
[20:41] Can we stay home and watch scary movies? 我们能待在家里看恐怖片吗
[20:43] You want to? 你想看吗
[20:45] Yeah. 想啊
[20:49] You want us to stay home with you 你想要我们在家里陪你
[20:51] and watch scary movies 然后我们三个一起看恐怖片
[20:53] while you cry about this stupid boy? 而你在一边儿为那个愚蠢的男孩儿伤心吗
[21:01] Yeah. 好啊
[21:02] Okay. 那行
[21:03] Oh, Mom, by the way, 哦 老妈 顺便问你一下
[21:05] have you talked to Trieste lately? 你最近和翠斯提谈过了吗
[21:06] What? 什么
[21:08] Well, I mean, I don’t know. 我的意思是 我也不太清楚
[21:09] Just you brought her up the other day. 只是你前几天提起过她
[21:11] Um, what the hell… Wait. 嗯 到底是怎么… 等一下
[21:14] What? 怎么了
[21:16] Did you tell her 你是不是告诉她
[21:17] that she could live with us 她可以和我们一起住
[21:19] and be your permanent tutor and person? 并且可以做你长期的家庭教师的事了
[21:21] Yes. 是的
[21:23] Why on the planet 你究竟是怎么想的
[21:25] would you tell somebody something like that? 会告诉那样一个人这样的事情的
[21:27] Mom, Mom, I told her to pretend to be a stalker. 老妈 老妈 是我告诉她装成是一个跟踪者的
[21:32] Did I get you or what? 我是不是骗到你了
[21:34] Oh, my God. 哦 我的老天
[21:37] What, Mom? 怎么了 妈
[21:38] – You little shit fink. – Hey! No! – 你这个小讨厌鬼 – 嘿 不要
[21:41] – I can’t believe you! – Get off! Hey! – 我再也不相信你了 – 快下去 嘿
[21:43] I completely believed her. 我完全被她骗了
[21:44] Yeah because she’s a great actress. 是啊 因为她是个很棒的演员
[21:46] I think I got her fired. 我想我要炒了她的鱿鱼
[21:50] What the hell! 你在干什么
[21:55] Don’t hurt the angel! 不要伤到天使了
[21:56] She’s sad right now. 她现在很伤心
[21:59] She’s sad right now. 她现在很伤心
更美好的事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 更美好的事(Better Things)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 更美好的事(Better Things)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme