时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | You wanna smoke? | 来一根吗 |
[00:55] | No, I’m… I’m okay. | 不 我 我不用 |
[00:57] | Is this your place? | 这地方是你的吗 |
[00:59] | You don’t smoke? | 你不抽烟吗 |
[01:01] | No, I’m good with my beer. | 不抽 我喝啤酒就好 |
[01:03] | I like to drink. | 我喜欢喝酒 |
[01:05] | I like to drink, too, Do you like the space? | 我也喜欢喝 你喜欢这个地方吗 |
[01:08] | Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me? | 当然了 你在逗我吗 |
[01:11] | It’s amazing. It’s so cool. | 好棒啊 太酷了 |
[01:13] | God, you’re adorable. | 天呐 你真讨人喜欢 |
[01:15] | I’m… | 我 |
[01:17] | You an artist? | 你是艺术家吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, no. I’m just an art lover. | 不 我只是个艺术爱好者 |
[01:23] | Ah! Well, I’m a lover of art lovers. | 这样 那我就是艺术爱好者的偶像吧 |
[01:28] | Does that count at all, or… | 这算回事吗 还是说 |
[01:33] | Those are my sculptures there in the front. | 前面这些是我的雕塑 |
[01:37] | Really? I love them. | 真的吗 我好喜欢 |
[01:39] | The lady torso things? They’re so beautiful. | 这些女性雕像吗 她们可真美 |
[01:43] | It’s bullshit, but it sells. | 不算什么 不过好歹能卖动 |
[01:45] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[01:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:48] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[01:53] | Hey, I want you to meet my friend Roscoe. | 想让你见见我的朋友罗斯科 |
[01:55] | Okay, baby. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[01:58] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:59] | No… Very nice. Yes. | 不 很赞 是的 |
[02:01] | – Enjoy the beer. – I am. | – 尽享啤酒吧 – 我在喝 |
[02:04] | – Uh-huh. – Come on. – Thank you. | – 快来 – 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. | 罗斯科做的鸡肉和华夫饼 |
[02:16] | All right, well… Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 这 好吧 没关系 |
[02:25] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[02:36] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 你好喔 |
[02:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:42] | Did you tell his wife that you’re gay? | 你跟他老婆说了你是基了没 |
[02:45] | I don’t think I had to. | 我觉得没必要说吧 |
[02:47] | Meanwhile, in other news, | 与此同时 另一方面 |
[02:50] | I just got cock-blocked by my daughter. | 我刚被和我女儿同年纪的人阻我撩汉 |
[02:55] | Huh. You wanna get out of here? | 想出去透透气吗 |
[02:57] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 好啊 – 走吧 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:01] | Don’t like those. Love your work. | 不喜欢这个 这个不错 |
[03:07] | Come on, now. | 赶紧的 就现在 |
[03:09] | Look, I’m finally getting some titty. | 快看 我终于摸到胸了 |
[03:12] | Remember when Paul McCartney married that… | 记不记得保罗·麦卡特尼跟那个 |
[03:16] | that teenage one-legged model | 那个只有一条腿的青少年模特 |
[03:18] | for five minutes? | 结了五分钟的婚 |
[03:20] | And for that, | 而且就因为这 |
[03:21] | she got to keep all his Beatles money? | 那模特离婚时就能得到他一半财产 |
[03:24] | Like, just because he wanted to shtupp her, | 比如 仅仅是因为他想让她闭嘴 |
[03:28] | she got to keep half of his genius money. | 她得保留他一半的天才资金 |
[03:31] | And then he married a lady 10 years younger, | 之后他又娶了个更年轻10岁的姑娘 |
[03:33] | and everybody was like, | 然后所有人都 |
[03:35] | “Eww! What does he have, | “天呐噜 他是怎么了 |
[03:36] | like, an old-lady fetish?” | 好像 有恋老女人癖好一样” |
[03:42] | – Asshole, wake up. – What? | – 混蛋 醒醒 – 怎么了 |
[03:46] | You’re sleeping. I’m pouring my heart out to you. | 你睡着了 我在跟你掏心掏肺呢 |
[03:49] | You were? What did I miss? | 是么 我都错过了什么 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe how old we are. | 真不敢相信我们都这个年纪了 |
[03:56] | I can’t believe how good we look. | 真不敢相信我们看起来这么棒 |
[03:59] | It’s so crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[04:02] | It’s like, right now, it just feels like | 就好像 此刻 感觉像是 |
[04:05] | 50th birthday parties, | 五十岁的生日派对 |
[04:07] | gay weddings, and funerals. | 同志结婚的欢乐 葬礼的悲伤夹在一起 |
[04:10] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[04:13] | I used to think the scary part about getting older was dying, | 我以前觉得人老后最可怕的是死亡 |
[04:18] | and it turns out that the scary part of getting older | 如今发现 人老后最可怕的是 |
[04:21] | is young people. | 年经人 |
[04:22] | It’s like we’re the Indians, | 就好像我们是印第安人 |
[04:25] | and they’re the white settlers, | 而他们是白人殖民者 |
[04:27] | and they keep coming and they take all our resources, | 他们不断入侵 夺走我们的所有资源 |
[04:31] | and all we’re left with is diseased blankets. | 给我们留下的只有沾满病菌的毯子 |
[04:37] | I’m afraid of dying. | 其实我很怕死 |
[04:40] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[04:45] | Have another Ruby Red, Ed. | 再来喝一杯酒 |
[04:47] | Yes, Pats. | 好啊 |
[04:53] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[04:56] | you need to start writing. | 你得开始写了 |
[04:58] | When are you gonna write a book? | 你什么时候才能写出一本书吶 |
[05:00] | I know. I got a hundred things I have to do. | 可是我有千万项事情等着做 |
[05:03] | I have to hurry up and get gay married | 我得赶紧地让基佬们结婚 |
[05:05] | so I can get gay divorced and then gay retire. | 然后让他们离婚 让他们退休 |
[05:07] | I want to get gay married. | 我也想像基佬一样开开心心的结婚 |
[05:09] | You are… to me. | 你可以啊 嫁我的话 |
[05:16] | Let me have a cigarette. | 给我根烟抽吧 |
[05:19] | Being bad. | 要变坏男孩了 |
[05:48] | Come on, I wanna see. | 来嘛 让我看看 |
[05:50] | No, Mom. | 不行 妈妈 |
[05:53] | – Did you like it? – No. | – 你喜欢吗 – 不喜欢 |
[05:54] | Wait, can I have it, since you don’t like it? | 等等 既然你不喜欢的话那能给我吗 |
[05:56] | No! | 不行 |
[05:57] | – Uh! – God! | 天呐 |
[05:59] | Come on, Max, I wanna see. | 来嘛 麦克斯 让我看看 |
[06:01] | I’m trying it! Stop knocking. | 我在试穿呢 别敲了 |
[06:03] | Hey, Siri, what’s the difference between | Siri 白人的负担跟黑人的负担 |
[06:05] | the white man’s burden and the black man’s burden? | 有什么区别 |
[06:07] | Here’s what I found on the Web for | 这是我在网上找到 |
[06:10] | what’s the difference between | 关于白人负担 |
[06:11] | the white man’s burden and the black man’s burden. | 跟黑人负担的区别 |
[06:12] | Max, come on, already. I wanna see. | 麦克斯 赶紧出来 让我看看 |
[06:15] | It’s fine. You don’t need to see, you just need to buy it. | 挺好的 你不用看 你只管付钱就好了 |
[06:18] | it is so sweet that you have three girls. | 你有三个女儿可真是甜蜜 |
[06:22] | – Angels. – Thank you. | – 小天使们 – 谢谢 |
[06:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:26] | Fake. Fake. | 有够假 |
[06:32] | Ladies, please enjoy the course. | 女士们 请用餐 |
[06:34] | Thank you, Chef Daria. | 谢谢你 达莉亚大厨 |
[06:36] | Very nice. Very, very young. | 非常棒 还非常年轻 |
[06:38] | Not illegal. | 并不违法 |
[06:39] | Really cute. | 真的很可爱 |
[06:41] | Joy, smell this. | 乔伊 闻闻这个 |
[06:42] | Yeah, it’s great. | 是的 棒极了 |
[06:43] | No, it’s okay. Get in there. | 不 没关系 快来闻 |
[06:44] | It’s fine. | 你闻就好 |
[06:45] | I can’t really smell things. | 我真的没法闻到 |
[06:45] | Sam, she has allergies. | 萨姆 她对东西过敏 |
[06:46] | No, it’s from my brain surgery. | 不 是我做脑部手术的后遗症 |
[06:48] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry, I forgot. | 该死 对不起 我忘了 |
[06:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, you had brain surgery?. | 对不起 你做过脑部手术 |
[06:53] | Yes, she had brain surgery. | 是的 她做过脑部手术 |
[06:55] | I mean, they cut her head open, | 她的脑袋被切开 |
[06:56] | and she was at work, like, a month later. | 但她一个月后就能上班了 |
[06:58] | It’s fine, okay? It wasn’t cancer or anything. | 还好吧 反正不是癌症之类的大病 |
[07:01] | It was right in the front. Really easy to take out. | 肿瘤就在脑门上 很简单地就摘掉了 |
[07:04] | Someone even said, “This is, like, | 他们甚至说 |
[07:06] | the best possible brain tumor” | “这简直是最好摘除的肿瘤了” |
[07:08] | And I’m not bragging. | 我没骗你们 |
[07:10] | You know what? They didn’t even have to shave my head. | 你相信吗 他们甚至都不用给我剃头发 |
[07:11] | What they did is, like, | 他们只是 |
[07:13] | they sucked it out through my nose with, like, a straw… | 用一个吸管…一个医疗用的吸管 |
[07:14] | like, a medical straw. | 把那东西从我鼻子里吸出来 |
[07:16] | Did you think you were gonna die or anything? | 你当时有什么感觉 是不是要死了 |
[07:19] | No, not really. Not, like, seriously. | 不 没那么夸张 |
[07:21] | – Not even when they first told you? – No. | – 你刚知道时都不害怕吗 – 不害怕 |
[07:24] | It was my ear, nose, and throat doctor who found it. | 当时是我的耳鼻喉医生发现肿瘤的 |
[07:27] | When he called me, he was like, | 他打电话告诉我说 |
[07:29] | “There’s this thing on your MRI. | “我在你的磁共振图像上发现了一个肿瘤 |
[07:31] | 95% of the time, they’re benign. | 它们在95%的时间里 都是良性的 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna put you together with a brain surgeon.” | 我会给你介绍一个脑外科医生” |
[07:35] | Actually, he just texted me earlier… | 实际上 我刚刚才和那个脑外科医生 |
[07:38] | the brain surgeon. | 发短讯聊天 |
[07:40] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | – 什么 为什么啊 – 我也不知道 |
[07:42] | I guess we’re sort of friends now. | 我感觉我们也算是萍水相逢了 |
[07:44] | He wants me to set him up with someone. | 他想让我把他介绍给别人 |
[07:46] | It does seem fast to be back on your feet | 你手术后恢复的 |
[07:49] | after brain surgery. | 可真是快 |
[07:51] | Right. Yeah, that’s what I think. | 是啊 我也是这么认为的 |
[07:53] | Wait. Your brain surgeon | 等等 你的脑外科医生刚刚 |
[07:56] | just texted you to hook him up? | 发短信让你给他介绍女生吗 |
[07:59] | That’s weird, right? | 这很奇怪啊 对吧 |
[08:01] | And I don’t wanna set people up anymore, okay? | 而我不想再做什么媒人了 |
[08:04] | – I hate it. – Why doesn’t he just date you? | – 我讨厌那样 – 那他为什么没有约你 |
[08:06] | I mean, you’re single. | 你可是单身啊 |
[08:08] | What’s your problem? What are you doing? | 你怎么了 到底在干啥 |
[08:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Oh, my God. Jeff’s on Tinder? | 天呐 杰夫居然用陌陌约炮 |
[08:26] | What? Oh, no. Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 什么 卧糟 很遗憾啦 |
[08:30] | – That’s shit. – You husband is on Tinder? | – 真是日了狗了 – 你老公用陌陌约炮吗 |
[08:32] | – Joy, no offense. Don’t comment. – Sorry. | – 乔伊 无意冒犯 但请别说话 – 对不起 |
[08:39] | – What are you doing? – I’m calling Jeff. | – 你在干嘛 – 给杰夫打电话 |
[08:41] | – No, don’t! Don’t! – No! | – 不 别啊 – 不 |
[08:43] | Enough with this shit, Sunny! | 你够了 珊妮 |
[09:06] | Honey, I can’t. | 亲爱的 我不能坐视不管 |
[09:10] | You can’t… It’s my life. | 你不能… 但这是我的人生 |
[09:13] | It’s hard to watch. I love you. | 我爱你 我看不下去你这样 |
[09:17] | You think it’s harder to watch than it is to be living it? | 你觉得你看不下去 我又过得下去吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, it might be. | 可能吧 |
[09:23] | That’s just mean. | 这可真残忍 |
[09:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:30] | And that’s all I have for you right now. | 但我只能为你做这么多 |
[09:34] | I don’t know know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[09:35] | Jesus Christ, I hate him so much. | 天啊 我真讨厌他 |
[09:38] | I just feel like… | 我只是想… |
[09:40] | Okay, you got out of yours. But I… | 你是离婚了 可我… |
[09:43] | Not everybody’s ready when you want them to be ready. | 不是所有事都能心想事成的 |
[09:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:52] | Sorry. I’m really… | 抱歉 我真的… |
[09:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:14] | Lunches are ready! | 午餐做好了 |
[10:19] | – Thanks, Mom. – You got it. | – 谢谢 妈妈 – 给你 |
[10:21] | Jessie come get your lunch. | 杰西来吃午饭 |
[10:24] | I don’t eat lunch. | 我中午不吃饭 |
[10:27] | Honey, you’re growing. | 宝贝 你正值发育时期呢 |
[10:28] | And please stop, by the way. | 顺说一句 别再长高了 |
[10:31] | Good morning, family. | 早上好 大伙 |
[10:36] | I’m so excited to start another day. | 又是令人激动的一天啊 |
[10:38] | – I’m not. – He won’t eat his lunch. | – 我可没觉得 – 他不吃午餐 |
[10:40] | That’s my boy. You don’t eat your lunch. | 我的宝贝 你不吃自己的午餐 |
[10:43] | You eat the other guy’s lunch, am I right? | 就去吃别人的午餐 好吗 |
[10:45] | – Yeah. Whatever, Dad. – That’s my boy again. | – 嗯 随便吧 爸爸 – 真是个乖孩子 |
[10:48] | Don’t listen to anyone over 30. | 大叔说的话可不能听 |
[10:51] | And cut. | 咔 |
[10:55] | It needs something funnier there. | 还不够滑稽 |
[10:57] | Well, we need to take a break, but we’ll work on it. | 我们要休息一下 但我们会继续想办法的 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:03] | – Sammy, great as always. – Okay, Greg. | – 萨米 一如既往的很好 – 好的 格雷 |
[11:17] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:19] | Will you run the next scene with me? | 能和我对一下下场戏吗 |
[11:21] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[11:22] | Come on, I’m just finishing up some kid shit. | 来吧 我刚交待好几个熊孩子的事 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:30] | So you’re a real mom, huh? | 那么你真是一个妈妈 嗯? |
[11:33] | Yes, sir, I am. | 是的 先生 我是一个妈妈 |
[11:35] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:37] | It’s so weird you’re playing my mom. | 你演我的妈妈感觉真奇怪 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:42] | Well, because you’re hot. | 呃 因为你很性感 |
[11:44] | I’d hook up with you. | 我想和你滚床单呢 |
[11:54] | Which scene do you wanna run? | 你想对哪场戏 |
[11:56] | Uh, the first one we’re doing today. | 我们今天演的第一场 |
[11:57] | It’s 2A. | 2A那场 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:04] | This is a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[12:07] | – Are they keeping the audience? – I think we’re letting them go. | – 能吸引到观众吗 – 我感觉观众都想走了 |
[12:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:11] | You know how many pilots I’ve shot never made it to broadcast? | 你知道有多少我拍摄的节目从没能上电视吗 |
[12:13] | I don’t even care anymore. | 我不想关心那个了 |
[12:15] | – Yeah. – Hmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[12:16] | You are hilarious, by the way. | 顺带一提 你很有趣 |
[12:18] | – Thanks. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯哼 |
[12:20] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[12:21] | And you’re a hottie. Mmm! | 你还是个可人儿 |
[12:23] | Slap a pair of tits on you, you’d be just my type. | 胸再大一点 简直是我的梦中情人 |
[12:25] | Ha! Yeah. | 哈 是啊 |
[12:27] | Must be easier for you, though, right? | 虽然如此 不过你就好过多了 是吧 |
[12:28] | I mean, you come in, you do a day’s work, | 我是说 你来上班 做一整天的工作 |
[12:31] | get to move on. | 然后继续过你的小生活 |
[12:32] | Me, it’s just… | 而我 只是… |
[12:34] | the pressure, you know, of being the guy. | 作为导演 你懂得 有点压力 |
[12:37] | – It’s my show. – Yeah. | – 这是我的剧 – 是啊 |
[12:39] | Everything’s on me, so… | 所有的事情都是我说了算 所以… |
[12:41] | Yeah, I feel you. | 是啊 我懂 |
[12:43] | I mean, I had four failed pilots by the time I was 13. | 我13岁时 有过4次失败的演出 |
[12:46] | – Oh, shit. That’s brutal. – Yeah. | – 啊 那可真糟糕 – 是啊 |
[12:48] | Glad I didn’t start young. | 还好我没从小就演出 |
[12:51] | They’re firing that Jessie kid, by the way. | 他们把杰西给辞退了 |
[12:53] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah. | – 真的吗 – 嗯 是啊 |
[12:56] | Happening right over there, you wanna watch. | 就在那边 你可以看下 |
[12:59] | – Oh, shit. – Mm-hmm. | – 哦 该死 – 嗯哼 |
[13:10] | – Hi, Jessie. – Hi, Sam. | – 嗨 杰西 – 嗨 萨姆 |
[13:13] | Buddy… | 小伙砸 |
[13:15] | It’s humiliating. | 他们欺人太甚 |
[13:19] | I know. Listen, you can’t cry. | 我了解 听着 别哭 |
[13:21] | You just can’t cry. | 千万别哭 |
[13:23] | You’re never gonna make it unless you learn how to be fired. | 你要学懂调整自己的心情 将来才会成功 |
[13:29] | Can you drive me home? | 你能送我回家吗 |
[13:32] | My friend drove me. I don’t have a car. | 我朋友开车送我来的 我没车 |
[13:35] | I don’t think I can even afford to live now. | 我现在甚至 穷得都揭不开锅了 |
[13:37] | Okay. Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:39] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[13:41] | Of course. Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[13:42] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[13:48] | Just keep taking your classes and keep trying. | 你要坚持不断学习不断尝试 |
[13:51] | Don’t give up. You chose to be an actor. | 不要放弃 你选择了做演员这一行 |
[13:53] | – It’s not easy. – Yeah. | – 这条路没那么好走 – 你说得对 |
[13:56] | – You’re being so cool. – That’s okay. | – 你那么优秀 – 还好啦 |
[14:01] | Can I say something kind of weird? | 有件事有点难以启齿 |
[14:03] | Uh, what? Yeah. | 什么事 说吧 |
[14:06] | I’m totally hard right now. | 我鸡鸡硬了 |
[14:08] | Oh, shit, dude. | 我去 兄弟 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[14:12] | You really make me feel crazy. I have such a boner. | 你真的让我痴狂 我又容易性奋 |
[14:14] | – Can I take it out? – No, no. | – 我能掏出来吗 – 绝对不行 |
[14:15] | – Please? – No, no! | – 求你了 – 不行 |
[14:16] | I have to. I gotta take it out. | 我忍不了了 必须掏出来 |
[14:18] | Stop it! Get out! | 住手 给我下车 |
[14:19] | – Keep the jacket. – Don’t tell anybody. | – 外套你留着吧 – 别告诉其他人 |
[14:23] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[14:41] | Hi. I’m sorry I’m late. | 嗨 对不起我来晚了 |
[14:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:46] | Did you order? | 你点过菜了吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 点过了 |
[14:50] | – Hey. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[14:52] | I’ll just have some beets. The beets. | 我想来份甜菜 |
[14:54] | – Great. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[14:58] | So how are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[15:01] | Uh, I’m doing well. Yeah. | 一切都好 |
[15:03] | Good. Good. | 那挺好 不错 |
[15:05] | You look well. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[15:11] | How are the girls? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[15:12] | Oh, they’re, um… | 她们 |
[15:16] | Everything okay? | 一切可好 |
[15:17] | Yes, Zander, everything’s fine. | 对 赞德 一切都好 |
[15:21] | Your daughters are fine. You’re fine. | 你女儿都好着呢 你也没问题 |
[15:27] | It’s been a long day. I just shouldn’t… | 今天太悲催了 我不该 |
[15:30] | There’s just something I wanted to discuss with you. | 有件事我想和你商量商量 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[15:34] | Um, and I’m gonna ask you… | 我想请你 |
[15:38] | before I begin, to keep an open mind. | 在我说之前 不要抱任何成见 |
[15:41] | Okay. Yes. My mind is open. | 没问题 好的 我没成见 |
[15:45] | It’s completely open. I can’t wait. | 完全没有 你快说吧 我等不及了 |
[15:50] | Um, I’m putting a project together, | 我正在整合一个项目 |
[15:53] | which means I’m gonna be in town for the whole summer. | 也就是说我要在这儿待一整个夏天 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[15:58] | And I’m looking at a place in the Valley | 我正在硅谷找地方 |
[16:01] | not far from our house… | 希望离家近点 |
[16:04] | from the girls’ home… | 离孩子们近点 |
[16:07] | your home. | 离你近点 |
[16:12] | I just thought maybe we could talk about | 我觉得也许我们可以探讨下 |
[16:15] | how the summer would go. | 怎么过这个暑假 |
[16:17] | Oh, well, if you wanna spend time | 好吧 如果你想和孩子们 |
[16:20] | with the girls this summer, that would be great. | 一起过暑假 那再好不过了 |
[16:23] | Do you want them for the summer? | 你真的想和她们一起过暑假吗 |
[16:25] | There’s camps and stuff, | 有夏令营什么的 |
[16:26] | but I’m happy to help you work all that out. | 我倒是乐意帮你解决一切 |
[16:29] | Well, the thing is, um… | 问题是 |
[16:31] | This job is going to take up a lot of time. | 这份工作很耗时 |
[16:35] | These people are really depending on me | 整个项目的成型 |
[16:39] | to shape the whole project. | 都要靠我 |
[16:41] | I mean, really, it’s on me. | 我是说 他们真的离不开我 |
[16:44] | It’s a huge project. | 工程浩大 |
[16:46] | It’s actually really exciting. | 真的很激动人心 |
[16:50] | Okay, so what are you asking me for? | 所以你到底是要我干啥 |
[16:54] | Do you wanna see the girls this summer, or you don’t? | 你到底是想在暑假看孩子 还是不想 |
[16:58] | Well, it might be awkward | 好吧 这可能是有点尴尬 |
[17:00] | because I’m gonna be right nearby, | 我想住近一点 |
[17:02] | but I’m not gonna have much time. | 但又没多少时间 |
[17:03] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[17:06] | You want me to help you make the girls not be upset | 你想让我哄孩子们不要生气 |
[17:11] | that they still won’t get to see you, | 就算你就住附近 |
[17:14] | even though you’re gonna be around. | 也看不到你 |
[17:16] | It’s a really big opportunity. | 这次真的是机会难得 |
[17:19] | Zander, they don’t care. | 赞德 她们才不在乎 |
[17:22] | – Hey… – Yeah, I’m telling you good news here, man. | – 怎么会 – 没错 告诉你个好消息吧 |
[17:25] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 你没必要担心 |
[17:27] | They’re living their lives. | 她们过得好着呢 |
[17:28] | I mean, they’re happy if they get to see you, | 我是说 如果她们见到你会很开心 |
[17:31] | but they don’t expect anything from you. | 但她们也不会期望从你这里得到任何东西 |
[17:35] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[17:36] | You’re right, it isn’t. | 你说得对 不公平 |
[17:40] | You’re always so superior. | 你总是更胜一筹 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 上菜啦 |
[17:52] | I just wanna die right now. | 我现在简直想死 |
[18:00] | You know, I’m not gonna eat these beets. | 我不吃这些甜菜了 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[18:05] | Okay. Yeah. Great. Thanks for your help. | 好 没关系 谢谢你的帮助 |
[18:09] | Thank you for your help. | 你有够帮忙啊 |
[18:38] | Mom, Gram. | 妈妈 是外婆 |
[18:39] | Gram’s home. | 外婆家 |
[18:46] | It’ll stop. | 等下就不响了 |
[18:47] | She’ll get it. | 她能搞定 |
[18:57] | I’ll be right back. Watch the stove. | 我去去就回 你看着点 |
[19:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:47] | Yes, hello? | 喂 |
[19:48] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:52] | Everything’s okay. | 一切正常 |
[19:54] | The password is Tweedledee. | 密码是阿呆 |
[19:57] | – Yes. Thank you. – Why is my door open? | – 对 谢谢你 – 我的门怎么开着 |
[19:59] | – Hi. Mom? – Hello? | – 妈妈 是你吗 – 有人吗 |
[20:00] | – Mom, hi, I’m here. – Hello, sweetheart. | – 妈妈 我在这儿 – 你好啊 甜心 |
[20:03] | Hi. Your alarm was going crazy. | 你的警报刚刚响好大声 |
[20:06] | – It was? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[20:08] | Yeah. Mom, why do you even set it? | 妈妈 你为什么要设置警报呢 |
[20:12] | Who’s gonna come in here? | 谁会进来啊 |
[20:12] | They’d be scared of all the piles. | 他们会被这成堆的东西吓死 |
[20:14] | I like it. And it comforts me. | 我想设就设啊 这让我感到安慰 |
[20:16] | And I like my things. | 而且我的东西我都挺喜欢 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | – Mom? – Hmm? | – 妈妈 – 怎么了 |
[20:21] | What if I paid you to clean off one surface in your house? | 要是我付钱 请你清理房间的一面怎么样 |
[20:25] | – Just one. – Well, I’ll have you know, | – 就一面 – 好吧 我得告诉你 |
[20:27] | I’ve been weeding out. | 我整理过了啊 |
[20:28] | I got rid of several papers yesterday, | 昨天扔了几份文件 |
[20:30] | and I’ve got a bag in the garage ready to donate. | 还整了一袋待捐赠的东西在车库呢 |
[20:32] | Do you want to see the shoes I got today? | 你想看看我今天弄到的鞋吗 |
[20:34] | If you have a bag ready to donate, | 如果你有一袋东西要捐 |
[20:36] | can you give it to me, so I can get rid of it for you today? | 不如把它给我 我今天就替你处理掉 |
[20:39] | No, sweetheart, I’m adding to it. | 不行 亲爱的 我还没整完呢 |
[20:40] | I’m not ready for you to take it yet. | 现在还不能把它交给你 |
[20:42] | – You look so pretty in that color. – Okay. | – 这件衣服的颜色很衬你啊 – 好吧 |
[20:45] | You wanna come for dinner? I’m making. | 我正在做晚饭 你要过来吃吗 |
[20:47] | Oh, that would be lovely, but I got bridge. | 听着不错 但我得去参加团契 |
[20:50] | – Okay. See you. – Oh, before you go, | – 那再见 – 等一等 |
[20:53] | can you come have a look at my printer? | 你能来看看我的打印机吗 |
[20:55] | Because I’m having a devil of a time | 我有一些重要文件要打印 |
[20:57] | trying to get some important papers printed out. | 但它似乎出了问题 烦死个人了 |
[20:59] | – Okay, sure. – It’s just in here. | – 好的 我看看 – 就在这儿 |
[21:04] | Phyl, where’s your printer? | 菲菲 打印机在哪里 |
[21:06] | It’s over there, darling. Look, there. | 就在那儿 亲爱的 看 那里 |
[21:10] | Oh, well, I have to take this off of it. | 喔 好 我得把这个挪下来 |
[21:12] | Yes. Put it over there. | 对 就放这儿吧 |
[21:20] | Okay. It wasn’t turned on. | 好吧 是电源没开 |
[21:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[21:25] | Isn’t that strange. It was turned on. | 这很奇怪啊 应该开了吧 |
[21:26] | You sure you didn’t turn it off? | 真的不是你刚刚关了它吗 |
[21:30] | Maybe that’s why the alarm went off. | 难怪刚刚警报器会响啊 |
[21:33] | Perhaps somebody was in here and they turned my printer off. | 大概是某些人进来关掉了我的打印机 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 那就是吧 |
[21:38] | Well, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得走了 我走了 |
[21:42] | Um, oh, do you have any vodka? | 对了 你这儿有伏特加酒吗 |
[21:44] | I always have vodka. It’s in the garage in the freezer. | 当然有的 就在车库的冰柜里 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:48] | This is very peculiar. | 真是奇怪 奇怪 |
[22:02] | That’s called Blue Ice, and it’s very good vodka, | 那酒叫做蓝冰 是很好的伏特加酒 |
[22:06] | and it’s American made, which is important. | 美国制造的 这点很重要 |
[22:08] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[22:12] | My damn hands. | 这该死的手啊 |
[22:14] | Oh, God. Did you ask your doctor if he could get you pot? | 天啊 你有让医生给你开点大麻吗 |
[22:18] | Yes, I did, but he said he couldn’t prescribe it to me, | 我问了 但他说不能开给我 |
[22:21] | only to cancer patients. | 他只给癌症患者开那个 |
[22:23] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna have Macy get you some. | 我让梅西去给你弄点 |
[22:27] | – All right, dear. – It’s very easy. | – 好的宝贝 – 很好弄的 |
[22:30] | But I don’t like to smoke it. | 但我不喜欢抽那个 |
[22:32] | I wouldn’t mind to eat some of it, | 我倒不介意吃一点进去 |
[22:33] | but I don’t like the smoking of it. | 我是讨厌它的那些烟气 |
[22:35] | I was told there was a candy or something. | 我听说有某种大麻糖果之类的东西 |
[22:38] | – Not too sweet. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 也不会太甜 – 好好好 |
[22:40] | Yeah, they have all that stuff. | 他们那儿什么都有 |
[22:42] | I’ll get it for you with Macy. | 我和梅西会弄点给你的 |
[22:44] | – Okay? Schnapps. – Okay, dear. | – 成吗 杜松子酒啊 – 好的宝贝 |
[22:47] | I had jury duty this week. | 这周我去当了陪审员 |
[22:50] | Believe it or not, I was on a jury. | 信不信由你 我参加了陪审团 |
[22:53] | And it was only a couple of days, | 也就是那么一两天吧 |
[22:54] | but it was fascinating to me. | 但对我来说简直无与伦比 |
[22:56] | My first time called, and I was, you know, | 第一次打电话 我就被 你懂的 |
[22:59] | chosen at random to be on the jury. | 就被随机抽选入陪审团了 |
[23:01] | And they chose me to be the foreperson. | 他们还选我为陪审团团长诶 |
[23:07] | – Okay, well, bye. – Oh, come. | – 好了 拜拜 – 喔 来 |
[23:10] | Mom, please don’t touch my hair. | 妈妈 请别碰我的秀发好吗 |
[23:12] | I can’t win, Bad girl, bad girl. | 我习惯了 坏手手 臭手手 |
[23:15] | Mom. Mom? Can we get rid of some of these things? | 妈妈 我们能不能就处理掉一些东西 |
[23:19] | Please. Please. | 拜托你 拜托 |
[23:21] | Don’t the piles make you crazy? | 这堆破东西不会让你抓狂吗 |
[23:24] | Can we get rid of some of the piles? | 我们能处理掉一部分吗 |
[23:25] | So you see the piles? | 你看看这一堆堆 |
[23:27] | I don’t want to talk about it! | 我不想跟你说这个 |
[23:28] | Please! It makes me upset. | 别说了 会令我难过的 |
[23:32] | I’ve had a very long day, | 这一天我已经过的够呛了 |
[23:33] | and I just want to have a little rest before I go out. | 我只想在出门前好好休息一下 |
[23:35] | Okay. I’m sorry. Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我很抱歉 走吧 |
[23:38] | We’re gonna have dinner. You’re coming. | 你来 我们去吃晚饭 |
[23:40] | No, I can’t, because it’s bridge. | 我不能去 今天是团契日 |
[23:41] | No, bridge is tomorrow. | 不 团契是在明天 |
[23:43] | – What’s today? – Today is Tuesday. | – 今天周几啊 – 今天周二 |
[23:45] | – Bridge is Wednesday. – Oh, so it is. | – 团契是在周三 – 喔 是这样 |
[23:48] | Okay. Tell me about jury duty. | 来 跟我说说你当陪审员的事吧 |
[23:50] | Well, I thought it was a murderer’s case, | 好啊 我觉得那是一起谋杀案件 |
[23:53] | because the man in the dark had eyebrows that met together, | 因为那个被审问的男人面相冷酷残忍 |
[23:56] | and he had a sort of very grim face. | 还长着一字眉 |
[23:58] | – Oh, wait. – So I thought that it was definitely him. | – 等等 – 我觉得肯定就是他干的 |
[24:01] | And I said to my fellow jury people, “Let’s convict him.” | 就对陪审的伙伴说 让我们宣判他的罪状吧 |
[24:05] | Because I just wouldn’t have trusted a man like that. | 我实在没办法相信一个长成那样的男人 |
[24:09] | Um, he may have been, you know, a perfectly nice person. | 不过 他也可能吧 是一个善良好心的人呢 |