| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:56] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 | 
| [01:27] | Frankie. Soccer. | 弗兰基 要去踢足球咯 | 
| [01:30] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 | 
| [01:32] | – Hi, baby. – I’m sick. | – 嗨 宝贝 – 我生病了 | 
| [01:36] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [01:37] | 100.1. | 发烧了 | 
| [01:39] | That’s barely a thing. | 那也没什么大不了的 | 
| [01:41] | Mom, we’re not supposed to go to soccer over 100. | 老妈 发烧时就不该去踢足球了 | 
| [01:43] | Children’s Tylenol is gonna knock that right down. | 你吃点小儿退烧药就马上好啦 | 
| [01:47] | Mom, that’s not a cure. | 老妈 那并不会治好我 | 
| [01:48] | That’s just a mask of the symptoms. | 那只是一种临床的假象 | 
| [01:49] | I could still get other kids sick. | 我还是会传染其他孩子的 | 
| [01:51] | I’m like patient zero. | 我现在就像第一感染源 | 
| [01:53] | Dude, you’re gonna be running around a field | 杜克 你会在操场上奔跑 | 
| [01:54] | not kissing everybody. | 而不是亲吻所有人 | 
| [01:57] | Mom, I really don’t feel good. | 老妈 我真的很不舒服 | 
| [01:59] | But it’s my day for snack. | 但是今天轮到我带零食了 | 
| [02:03] | I got cuties and this shit. | 我买了这些玩意 | 
| [02:07] | – Hey, Sam. Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 萨姆 – 嘿 | 
| [02:09] | – Where’s-where’s Frankie? – Uh, well, she’s sick. | – 弗兰基嘞 – 她生病了 | 
| [02:12] | Or she says. | 她是这么说的 | 
| [02:14] | But I have snacks, so great. | 但是我带了零食 好极了 | 
| [02:15] | I know. Yeah, I… | 我知道 我 | 
| [02:17] | Well, I hate when that happens, you know? | 好吧 我也讨厌这种事情 你知道的 | 
| [02:19] | I had to chaperone this school field trip | 弗洛生病了 你知道的 | 
| [02:20] | when Flo was sick, you know? | 我得陪护这个校园队 | 
| [02:22] | This, uh, museum… | 这个 博物馆 | 
| [02:24] | God… Museum of something or something. I can’t… | 天哪 博物馆的什么什么东西 我不能 | 
| [02:26] | – Yeah. – Hi, Sam. | – 恩 – 嗨 萨姆 | 
| [02:28] | Hi. Hi, Francis. | 嗨 嗨 弗朗西斯 | 
| [02:31] | How you doing with all this? | 你怎么处理所有的这些事 | 
| [02:33] | Uh, all of what? | 所有的什么事 | 
| [02:35] | Thera’s mom, her surgery. Are you okay? | 席拉的妈妈 她的手术 你还好吗 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah, I-I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 | 
| [02:41] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [02:42] | She’s really nervous about the surgery. | 这个手术她真的很紧张 | 
| [02:45] | You know, as we all are. | 你知道的 我们也一样紧张 | 
| [02:47] | I didn’t want to put this in the e-mail. | 我不想发邮件跟你们说这个事 | 
| [02:49] | Oh, it’s, uh worse than in the e-mail? | 严重得要亲口说吗 | 
| [02:51] | They’re opening up her stomach. | 他们要切开她的胃 | 
| [02:52] | There could be blockage, infections. | 可能会引起阻塞和感染 | 
| [02:56] | They might have to remove part of her intestine. | 他们可能会切除她部分肠子 | 
| [02:58] | I mean, she could wind up with a colostomy bag. | 我的意思是 她可能最终得用结肠造瘘袋 | 
| [03:01] | But still, it’ll be worth it. | 但是 仍然是值得的 | 
| [03:03] | For who? | 对谁而言 | 
| [03:06] | I mean, sure, yes. | 我是说 当然 值得 | 
| [03:08] | Will you just pray for her tomorrow? | 你明天会为她祷告吗 | 
| [03:11] | Oh, did she ask for that… the praying? | 哟 她要我们为她祷告了吗 | 
| [03:15] | Okay, but it can’t hurt. | 有胜于无呀 | 
| [03:18] | No, I mean, it’s just that | 不 我的意思是 只是 | 
| [03:20] | she’s really not a God person. | 她不信主啊 | 
| [03:22] | You know, she got upset when the new people | 你知道吗 她很反感别的人 | 
| [03:24] | tried to do the team circle prayer thing. | 组团祷告之类的事 | 
| [03:26] | Well, it’s not about that. | 好吧 那不是重点 | 
| [03:27] | It’s about the power of group consciousness | 重点是集体意识 | 
| [03:29] | helping her heal. | 能帮助她好起来 | 
| [03:32] | Yeah, is there another thing I can do | 好的 除了祷告以外 | 
| [03:35] | besides praying? | 还有什么我能帮忙的吗 | 
| [03:37] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [03:39] | You should sign up to play with her cat. | 你应该帮忙去和她的猫玩 | 
| [03:45] | Mm, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:49] | – Excuse me. Flo? – Yeah. | – 不好意思 弗洛 – 恩 | 
| [04:02] | Do you have a living will? | 你有立好遗嘱吗 | 
| [04:05] | Good evening to you. | 你也晚上好啊 | 
| [04:08] | Seriously, do you have a plan? | 讲真的 你有计划吗 | 
| [04:09] | Because I think I should know it. | 因为 我觉得我应该要知道 | 
| [04:12] | Well, your grandfather | 你的祖父 | 
| [04:14] | my father, was diabetic, | 我的父亲 都是糖尿病患者 | 
| [04:16] | and you can lose your legs to diabetes | 而糖尿病会使你失去双腿 | 
| [04:19] | which would be devastating. | 这就极度可怕了 | 
| [04:21] | My best feature | 我的特长就是腿特长 | 
| [04:22] | are my legs. And I think if somebody told me | 我想如果有人告诉我 | 
| [04:25] | I was gonna lose my legs to diabetes, | 我会因糖尿病失去双腿 | 
| [04:27] | I would probably just pay the piper. | 我极有可能会自我终结了 | 
| [04:29] | You mean kill yourself? | 你是说自杀吗 | 
| [04:31] | I think that’s the way to do it. | 我想那是个好方法 | 
| [04:33] | Because I don’t want you to have to look after me, and… | 因为我不想让你照顾我 而且 | 
| [04:37] | I never want to be a burden. | 我从不想成为一个负担 | 
| [04:40] | You don’t want to be a burden? | 你不想成为负担吗 | 
| [04:42] | Oh, never. | 对 绝不 | 
| [04:45] | In fact, after Felicia had her stroke… | 实际上 弗里西亚中风之后 | 
| [04:49] | no one could find her PIN numbers | 没有知道她的密码 | 
| [04:51] | and all her money’s locked up, so you must | 而她所有的钱都锁定了 所以你必须 | 
| [04:54] | – have my PIN numbers. – Okay. | – 拿到我的密码 – 好吧 | 
| [04:56] | So my bank PIN number is | 所以我的银行密码是 | 
| [04:58] | – 3-9-6-7. – Mom, Mom… | – 3 9 6 7 – 老妈 老妈 | 
| [05:01] | Mom, stop. | 老妈 别说了 | 
| [05:02] | Well, we have to be prepared. | 我们必须做好准备 | 
| [05:03] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 | 
| [05:07] | Jesus. 103. | 天哪 103度喔 | 
| [05:10] | Did Nan give you medicine? | 奶奶让你吃药了吗 | 
| [05:12] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:19] | The grape kind. | 葡萄口味的 | 
| [05:21] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:32] | That feel good? | 感觉舒服吗 | 
| [05:36] | – Do I have to drink all of it? – Yes. | – 我必须都喝掉吗 – 是的 | 
| [05:38] | – Why? – Drink it all. | – 为什么 – 都喝了 | 
| [05:40] | You need even more than that, too. | 你需要的比较多 | 
| [05:46] | Good job. | 真棒 | 
| [05:48] | – Baby… – Mom, it’s gross. | – 宝贝 – 妈妈 好恶心 | 
| [05:50] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 | 
| [05:56] | I wish I could take it out of you | 真希望我能把你的病痛都转移 | 
| [05:57] | and put it into me. I’m sorry. | 到我身上来 我很抱歉 | 
| [06:00] | But then it wouldn’t help me. | 但那样并不会帮到我 | 
| [06:02] | ‘Cause I’d be sick, and you’d be like, “Mom, get up.” | 因为你巴不得我生病呀 “老妈 起床” | 
| [06:05] | Oh, I thought you meant the medicine. | 我以为你是指药 | 
| [06:07] | No. | 不是 | 
| [06:18] | And one. Hold there. | 一 保持不动 | 
| [06:21] | Two. | 二 | 
| [06:23] | Up, three. | 抬起 三 | 
| [06:25] | Four. Let me see you arch back lightly. | 四 轻轻的挺胸后仰 | 
| [06:27] | Five. Nice, pretty line. | 五 很好 完美的曲线 | 
| [06:30] | Six. And nice straight back. | 六 很漂亮的直背 | 
| [06:33] | Two. Scoot. And three. | 二 迅速向下 三 | 
| [06:36] | Look up. Four. Arch back | 向上看 四 挺胸后仰 | 
| [06:39] | and five. | 五 | 
| [06:40] | Six and seven. | 六 七 | 
| [06:43] | Tendu, second, and eight. | 伸展 瞬间 八 | 
| [07:30] | So there’s, like, me before I’ve had an IPA, | 在我得到IPA国际资格证书前 | 
| [07:32] | and then there’s me seconds after. | 和我得到以后 | 
| [07:33] | And they’re distinct versions. | 感受是截然不同的 | 
| [07:35] | One is just so much more at peace with himself, you know? | 之前更多的是想平静下来 你知道吗 | 
| [07:38] | ‘Cause, like, I’m-I’m a stressed-out guy. | 因为 我当时压力山大 | 
| [07:40] | You know, it’s-it’s a hard racket I’m in. | 当时生活的很苦 | 
| [07:42] | And just after that sweet kiss of an IPA, I just kind of… | 但就在得到IPA证书后 我就有点… | 
| [07:45] | – Smooth sailing, right? – Max, psst, | – 一帆风顺 对吗 – 喂 麦克斯 | 
| [07:48] | – you know what that is? – Yeah, so my buddy and I… | – 你知道他们在说什么吗 – 所以我哥们和我… | 
| [07:50] | That’s a first date. And it’s bad. | 他们俩第一次约会 而且情况不太好 | 
| [07:53] | Why are you listening to them? | 你为什么偷听别人说话 | 
| [07:56] | God, you are so intrusive. | 天啊 你真八卦 | 
| [08:00] | Because you’re on your phone. | 因为你在玩手机 | 
| [08:05] | Mom, don’t. | 妈妈 别 | 
| [08:06] | I have to help her. | 我必须要帮她 | 
| [08:08] | No. Mom, I will kill you. | 别 妈妈 我会杀了你 | 
| [08:10] | Do not get up. | 别过去 | 
| [08:11] | Then you have to talk to me. | 那你必须和我谈谈 | 
| [08:14] | Mom, I’m in a group chat. It’s a big thing, | 妈妈 我在一个讨论组里和大家谈论一件大事 | 
| [08:16] | and there’s, like, a potentially bullying thing. | 是一件潜在的欺凌事件 | 
| [08:18] | Dakota is just having the worst… | 达科塔刚刚发生了糟糕的… | 
| [08:20] | Mom, don’t! | 妈妈 别 | 
| [08:22] | Excuse me. Hi. Can we use your salt? | 打扰一下 能借用下你的调料吗 | 
| [08:25] | – What? – Hi. You’re so cute. | – 什么 – 你真是太可爱了 | 
| [08:28] | You two don’t know each other very well, do you? | 你和那个男孩子还不熟悉吧 | 
| [08:31] | I met him at the gym. This is our first date. | 我在健身房遇到他 这是我们的第一次约会 | 
| [08:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [08:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [08:37] | Well, I can tell. And he’s gross. | 我看的出来 他那么屌丝 | 
| [08:40] | And he hasn’t stopped talking. | 一直喋喋不休 | 
| [08:42] | Well, we’re just getting to know each other. | 呃 我们只是在相互了解 | 
| [08:44] | I know all about him. | 我很了解他 | 
| [08:47] | You know, the real estate thing, | 你知道 房地产 | 
| [08:49] | commercial real estate, | 商业地产 | 
| [08:50] | selling office space, | 销售办公楼 | 
| [08:52] | the printer guy who wouldn’t move out. | 一直待在父母家的屌丝 | 
| [08:54] | And I’m sorry about his sister. | 对他的妹妹 我也很抱歉 | 
| [08:55] | That’s the one thing. | 这是一件事 | 
| [08:57] | That was bad. That was really bad. | 一件糟糕的事 相当糟糕 | 
| [08:58] | But, I mean, give you a second, | 但是 我是说 给你点空间吧 | 
| [09:00] | I have heard nothing about you. | 你倒是一句话都没讲过 | 
| [09:02] | Mom, that… | 妈妈 那个… | 
| [09:03] | – Is that your daughter? – Yeah. | – 这是你的女儿吗 – 是的 | 
| [09:05] | Yes. I’m so sorry she’s bothering you. | 是的 我很抱歉妈妈这样打扰您 | 
| [09:06] | Mom, I’ll talk to you now. | 妈妈 现在我会和你好好交流的 | 
| [09:08] | She’s not bothering me. | 她没有打扰到我 | 
| [09:11] | Oh, he’s coming back. | 哦 他回来了 | 
| [09:13] | Hi. You know what? | 嗨 你知道吗 | 
| [09:16] | You should sit over there, | 你应该坐在那边 | 
| [09:17] | because you both don’t listen, and I will sit here | 因为你们都不会聆听 | 
| [09:19] | with your lovely date, | 而我会和被你忽略的人坐一起 | 
| [09:21] | who you don’t notice. | 就是你约的这个妹子 | 
| [09:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [09:25] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [09:34] | Okay, so the categories | 好的 来看下分类 | 
| [09:37] | are, uh, state schools, | 有公立学校 | 
| [09:40] | private universities. | 私立大学 | 
| [09:41] | Then you have the Ivy League schools, | 你选了常春藤大学 | 
| [09:43] | but you needed to be thinking about that | 但你需要两三年前 | 
| [09:45] | a couple of years ago. | 就去考虑它了 | 
| [09:46] | Uh, what you need to do is start focusing on | 你要仔细想想 | 
| [09:49] | what you’re going to study. | 你想学什么 | 
| [09:51] | And you need to start taking the test prep right away. | 还有你要马上做好测试准备 | 
| [09:53] | Now, there are some schools that put more weight on | 现在 更多学校更注重的是 | 
| [09:57] | the interview and your extracurricular, | 面试和课外实践 | 
| [09:59] | but most of these schools won’t even consider you | 但如果你的考试成绩排不上前10% | 
| [10:02] | if you are not testing in at least the top 90%, | 这些学校中的大部分甚至都不会考虑你 | 
| [10:04] | so you need to get these scores up. | 所以你要提高这些分数 | 
| [10:06] | Might I suggest to you junior college? | 我可以向你的学校提下建议吗 | 
| [10:14] | Trevor got back from college, | 特雷弗从大学里回来了 | 
| [10:16] | and, uh, he has a girlfriend over there, | 还有 呃 他在那边交了一个女朋友 | 
| [10:17] | but he’s still scamming on Lizzy. | 但他还没告诉利奇 | 
| [10:19] | – It’s so gross. – Yeah. | – 太贱了 – 是啊 | 
| [10:21] | He wants to take her to Tahoe this summer with his family. | 他想暑假和家人一起 把她带到塔霍湖去 | 
| [10:24] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 | 
| [10:25] | You know what we should do this summer? | 我们暑假要做些什么呢 | 
| [10:29] | Get a cabin at Joshua Tree. | 住在约书亚树旁的小木屋里 | 
| [10:31] | There’s this resort there that’s stripped down, | 有度假胜地的地方就会有剥削 | 
| [10:33] | but you can just go squat in the cabins. | 但是你可以宅在小木屋里面 | 
| [10:35] | We could spend the whole summer there. | 我们可以整个暑假都待在那 | 
| [10:37] | Just tell our moms that we’re like, at camp or something, | 只要告诉我们的妈妈我们在露营之类的 | 
| [10:39] | and just do mushrooms the whole summer at Joshua Tree. | 就整暑假都在约书亚树屋嗑药嗨嗨了 | 
| [11:13] | – God. – Jesus Christ. Jesus. | – 天呐 – 天啊 | 
| [11:15] | – Did that really happen? – Yes, yes, that happened. | – 是真的吗 – 是啊 是真的 | 
| [11:17] | So, what did he actually say? | 他到底说什么了 | 
| [11:19] | I mean, you were up in the stirrups… | 我是说 你在马镫上… | 
| [11:20] | I’m in the stirrups, I’m literally seconds away | 我踏着马镫 我真的立马就 | 
| [11:22] | from my first abortion. | 经历了第一次流产 | 
| [11:23] | – Your first abortion? – Yes. | – 第一次流产? – 是的 | 
| [11:24] | – Jesus, you painted woman. – No need to comment further. And, | – 天啊 你个婊砸 – 不要在意这些细节 | 
| [11:26] | um, the doctor, um… | 唔 医生 唔… | 
| [11:28] | turns and says that there’s a problem, | 说有个问题 | 
| [11:29] | and I’m like, “Oh, God, what?” And he says, | 我就问”哦 天啊 什么” 然后他说 | 
| [11:31] | “Um, I can’t do the abortion | “唔 我做不了堕胎手术 | 
| [11:33] | because you are not pregnant.” | 因为你没有怀孕” | 
| [11:37] | – Oh, just perfect. – I’m gonna go to my room. | – 哦 太棒了 – 我要回房间了 | 
| [11:40] | – I love you, baby. – I don’t know how it happened. | – 我爱你 宝贝 – 我不知道是怎么发生的 | 
| [11:41] | – I felt a kick, I tell you. – Night-night. | – 我感觉被踢了一脚 – 晚安 | 
| [11:45] | Oh, Bubba. | 哦 布巴 | 
| [11:48] | Oh, good, that’s given me fodder for the next year. | 很好 明年我就有笑料用了 | 
| [11:51] | Jesus, Macy, you’re so stupid. | 天啊 梅西 你太笨了 | 
| [11:52] | I’m not stupid. That’s not a word | 我不笨 我不会用笨 | 
| [11:54] | – that I would have chosen to use. – Oh, honey. | – 这个词来形容别人 – 哦 甜心 | 
| [11:55] | “Oh, honey.” That’s a friend. | “哦 甜心” 这才是朋友 | 
| [11:56] | That’s what you’d say. | 这才是你该说的 | 
| [11:59] | – Night. – Good night, honey. | – 晚安 – 晚安 宝贝 | 
| [12:01] | I don’t know, anyway. Anyway, that’s the thing. | 我不知道 不管怎样 不管怎样 事情就是这样 | 
| [12:03] | – I love you. – Good night, Poppy. | – 我爱你 – 晚安 小波比 | 
| [12:05] | – Good night. – Sleep well. | – 晚安 – 好梦 | 
| [12:07] | Okay, I have a question. | 我有个问题 | 
| [12:10] | How many abortions in this room? | 大家都流过几次产 | 
| [12:11] | – Tressa, Tressa? – Oh, I am not telling. | – 特瑞莎 特瑞莎 – 我不会说的 | 
| [12:14] | I… I went with my mom when she got an abortion. | 我… 我和我妈妈一起去帮她打过胎 | 
| [12:16] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah, I did. | 真的 | 
| [12:19] | – You never told me that. – I did. | – 你从没跟我说过 – 我说过的 | 
| [12:20] | – You did? – Yes, I did. | – 说过吗 – 嗯 说过 | 
| [12:21] | How old were you | 那时你多大 | 
| [12:22] | – when it happened? – I was 16. | – 什么时候的事 – 我16岁那年 | 
| [12:24] | And my mom got pregnant, | 我妈怀孕了 | 
| [12:26] | and she couldn’t tell my dad. | 她没告诉我爸 | 
| [12:28] | – Yeah. – Oh. | – 嗯哼 – 哇哦 | 
| [12:29] | So… it wasn’t his. Was it his? | 未必… 不是你爸的 是么 | 
| [12:32] | You know, I… I don’t even know. | 我… 啥都不知道 | 
| [12:34] | But she trusted me and we-we went | 但她很信任我 我就陪她 | 
| [12:37] | to abort my brother or whatever, so… | 去堕掉了我的弟弟或妹妹… | 
| [12:40] | – Right? – Whoa. | – 是吗 – 哇哦 | 
| [12:42] | – I know. – That’s amazing. | – 我知道 – 简直不可思议 | 
| [12:44] | – Isn’t it crazy? – That should be a play. | – 太疯狂了好吗 – 都可以拍电影了 | 
| [12:46] | – Yeah. – You need to write that. | – 没错 – 你该把这个写下来的 | 
| [12:48] | I… I tried. I can never write real things, you know? | 我… 试过 但我从不是作家的料 | 
| [12:52] | So… I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [12:54] | Can I use it? | 那我能借用吗 | 
| [12:55] | – Wow. – I knew you were gonna say that. | – 哇哦 – 我就知道你要说这个 | 
| [12:58] | – What? – Unbelievable. | – 什么 – 难以置信 | 
| [13:00] | What? It’s good. | 这有什么 这故事很棒啊 | 
| [13:01] | Oh, my God, Nora Ephron. | 哦我的天 没想到你是这样的诺拉·艾弗伦 | 
| [13:03] | – Is… is that okay? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 可以吗 – 可以啊 | 
| [13:04] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do | 我不知道 | 
| [13:06] | with my life. | 我人生接下来要怎么过 | 
| [13:09] | Oh? | 什么 | 
| [13:11] | I’m really confused. | 我好困惑 | 
| [13:15] | And I’m never getting into college. | 我也上不了大学 | 
| [13:18] | Oh, honey, | 哦亲爱的 | 
| [13:20] | yes you are. All you need to do is all the… | 你上得到的 你只需要… | 
| [13:23] | – Mom. – Sam. | – 妈 – 萨姆 | 
| [13:30] | I had to start trying to be that kind of smart | 很久之前 我就该学着做一个 | 
| [13:34] | a long time ago. | 聪明的乖小孩了 | 
| [13:38] | And I’ve wasted so much time | 而你看我现在浪费了那么多时间 | 
| [13:41] | just being social. | 就是为了成为交际花 | 
| [13:43] | It’s such a waste. | 简直太挥霍了好吗 | 
| [13:48] | And I look back at the last… | 我回过头看我过去的… | 
| [13:52] | I-I don’t know, three years? | 我也不确定 过去三年 | 
| [13:56] | I have just been a loser. | 简直就是个废物 | 
| [14:01] | Getting high. | 嗑嗨 | 
| [14:05] | Just drama with my friends. | 跟朋友搞事情 | 
| [14:11] | And I am just now starting to realize | 我现在才开始意识到 | 
| [14:14] | that I am going to be, | 我要变成什么样的人 | 
| [14:16] | like, 18 | 快十八岁了 | 
| [14:19] | in two years. | 还剩两年 | 
| [14:25] | And it’s like… | 就好像… | 
| [14:28] | I already blew it. | 我已经搞砸了这一切 | 
| [14:33] | That’s how it feels. | 这就是我的感觉 | 
| [14:44] | You know, honey, | 亲爱的 你知道吗 | 
| [14:46] | I felt exactly like that when I was your age. | 我像你那么大的时候 跟你想的一模一样 | 
| [14:50] | And when I was 20. | 那时候我20 | 
| [14:54] | And this morning. | 甚至今天早上我都还这么想 | 
| [14:56] | Right? And now she runs her own company, so… | 是啊 你看她现在自己开公司 | 
| [15:00] | I’m gonna let you in on a… | 我要跟你分享一个… | 
| [15:02] | big, fat secret that we all know about life. | 超级大的秘密 鉴于我们所知道的人生 | 
| [15:04] | And that is that you don’t ever figure it out, | 就是你永远都不会真正搞清楚 | 
| [15:07] | and you’re always behind, and it’s kind of | 当局者迷 听着是有点不公平 | 
| [15:09] | always unfair, frankly. right? | 但实话实说 就是这样没错吧 | 
| [15:11] | – Mm-hmm. – So… You know? | – 嗯 – 所以… 你明白了吗 | 
| [15:13] | – Yeah. – You’re on schedule. | – 嗯 – 一步一步的走 | 
| [15:15] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | – 没错 – 对啊 | 
| [15:16] | Oh, Sam, don’t cry. | 噢 萨姆 你别哭啊 | 
| [15:18] | Oh, no! | 天哪 别这样 | 
| [15:21] | Oh, Jesus, Mom. | 天哪 老妈 | 
| [15:21] | Look what you did to your mother. | 你看看你让你妈激动的 | 
| [15:22] | It’s all right, | 没事了 | 
| [15:24] | – yeah? – Gonna make it right, your mum. | – 嗯哼 – 你妈没事的 | 
| [15:27] | That’s my wine! | 这是老娘的酒 | 
| [15:29] | You stole it out of my garage. | 你们从我车库里偷的吧 | 
| [15:35] | You… What are you doing? | 你们… 你们干嘛呢这是 | 
| [15:38] | Come here. Are you cold? | 来坐这儿 你冷吗 | 
| [15:41] | – No. – Come and sit. | – 不冷 – 过来坐 | 
| [15:43] | I was quite looking forward to a nightcap. | 我特想参加睡前酒会 | 
| [15:45] | – Is this your nightie now? – Well, I forgot | – 这就是你的睡衣吗 – 我忘了 | 
| [15:48] | where my pajamas were. | 睡衣放哪了 | 
| [15:50] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Of course. | – 多谢哦 多谢 – 没事 | 
| [15:51] | Um, so this is a sort of party going on without me. | 这就是你们所谓的不带我玩的派对吧 | 
| [15:54] | L’Chaim. | 干杯 | 
| [15:56] | It’s not a party without you, Phyl. | 菲菲 哪有不带你玩 | 
| [15:58] | – Yeah. – No. | – 是啊 – 哼 | 
| [15:59] | – You know what? – Mm-hmm? | – 你知道吗 – 什么 | 
| [16:01] | – You look good. – Oh! | – 你看起来气色蛮好 – 是嘛 | 
| [16:03] | You do. You look good, yeah. | 是啊 珠圆玉润 | 
| [16:10] | How much am I gonna get, do you think? | 你觉得 我能拿到多少钱 | 
| [16:12] | Well, honey, you can start counting it. | 宝贝 你现在可以开始数了 | 
| [16:14] | N… No, don’t count. | 不 我才不要数 | 
| [16:16] | I want to find out once she gives us the money. | 我想等她给我们钱的时候再知道 | 
| [16:18] | Okay, okay. | 好好好 | 
| [16:20] | Is this all the nickels? | 这就是全部硬币了吗 | 
| [16:21] | Uh, yes. | 是哒 | 
| [16:24] | Nice piggy bank. | 小猪存钱罐挺不错哒 | 
| [16:25] | Oh, well, this is Martin Luther King bank. | 噢 这个存钱罐叫马丁路德金 | 
| [16:28] | That’s what she calls it, even though it’s a pig. | 虽然是只猪 但她总这么叫它 | 
| [16:31] | Oh. | 这样啊 | 
| [16:34] | How old are you? Can I ask? | 我能问下 你几岁了吗 | 
| [16:36] | 25 I’m 25. | |
| [16:38] | So how did you get this job? | 为什么做这份工作啊 | 
| [16:41] | When did you start going down this road? | 什么时候选择这条路的 | 
| [16:44] | I did the training program when I was 22. | 22岁上的培训班 | 
| [16:48] | Did you go to college? | 你上大学了吗 | 
| [16:50] | No. GED. | 没 高中毕业 | 
| [16:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是嘛 – 是啊 | 
| [16:54] | And that is 20, 40, | 这是20 40 | 
| [16:56] | 65, and… | 65 还有 | 
| [16:59] | 75 cents left over. | 剩下的75分 | 
| [17:01] | How much? | 一共是多少 | 
| [17:02] | $65.75, son. | 65.75块 宝宝 | 
| [17:05] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 太棒啦 – 棒耶 | 
| [17:07] | – Okay. – I got it. | – 好了 – 我拿着吧 | 
| [17:08] | Did you bring a wallet? | 你带钱包了吗 | 
| [17:09] | No. Left it at home. | 没 落在家了 | 
| [17:11] | – You told me you would. – I can just… | – 你说你会拿的 – 哎呀我就是… | 
| [17:12] | Your responsibility for money. | 你得为钱负责 | 
| [17:14] | I will hold this. | 我会好好拿着的 | 
| [17:15] | Don’t forget Martin Luther King. | 别忘了你的马丁路德金 | 
| [17:17] | Oh! | 噢 | 
| [17:21] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢啦 – 没关系 | 
| [17:23] | Hello. | 我们回来啦 | 
| [17:28] | What did you guys get? | 你们都买什么啦 | 
| [17:30] | String candy and earrings with my money. | 用我的钱买了糖果还有耳环 | 
| [17:33] | – Well, that’s not fair. – Max. | – 这不公平啊 – 麦克斯 | 
| [17:35] | Maxie. Max? | 麦麦 你在嘛 | 
| [17:37] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 | 
| [17:39] | – Max. – What? | – 麦克斯 – 什么事 | 
| [17:40] | Get your shoes. | 穿上鞋 | 
| [17:42] | Come down, I’m taking you somewhere. | 下来 我带你去个地方 | 
| [17:43] | – Where? – Just come down. | – 去哪 – 你来就是了 | 
| [17:45] | Wait, why does she get to go? | 等等 为什么让她去啊 | 
| [17:47] | Because she gets to. | 因为她得去 | 
| [17:50] | – You’re staying with Duke. – What? | – 你跟杜克留在家里 – 我去 | 
| [17:51] | It’s okay. | 听话啊 | 
| [17:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [18:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [18:16] | Hey, so why’d you bring me to go shopping for your clothes? | 嘿 为什么要带我来买你这样的衣服啊 | 
| [18:20] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [18:27] | – Come on, let me see. – Mom. | – 出来 让我看看 – 妈妈 | 
| [18:29] | Just come on, let me see. | 来吧啊 让我瞧瞧 | 
| [18:48] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [18:55] | Listen, baby. Your future is yours. | 听着 宝贝儿 你的未来由你自己掌控 | 
| [18:58] | You could be anything you want. | 你能成为自己最想成为的人 | 
| [19:00] | You know those people that you see every day? | 你整天都看到的那些人 | 
| [19:03] | That look like they have their shit together | 那些看起来把自己打理得井井有条 | 
| [19:05] | and they made all the right choices? | 还总是能做出正确选择的人 | 
| [19:08] | And how impossible it seems just to get to that place? | 要达到那境界似乎多么地不可思议啊 | 
| [19:11] | Well, look. | 但 看看 | 
| [19:13] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [19:15] | You look like one of those people. | 你正像是他们中的一员 | 
| [19:17] | And all they did was put on the clothes. | 他们只不过是穿上了这样的衣服而已 | 
| [19:21] | And honey, | 宝贝儿 | 
| [19:22] | you can be anything you want to be. | 讲真 你能成为自己想成为的人 | 
| [19:25] | Seriously. But also, | 但与此同时 | 
| [19:27] | if you just get a job and get by, | 若你只是找了一份工作 平稳度日 | 
| [19:31] | you’re still gonna love your life. | 你也要热爱自己的生活 | 
| [19:33] | Because life is good. | 因为哪怕身处艰难困苦 | 
| [19:34] | Even at its worst. | 生活亦处处充满美好 | 
| [19:40] | You came here just to say that to me? | 你就是要来跟我说这些的 | 
| [19:43] | Why? Was it shitty? | 怎么了 说得很糟糕吗 | 
| [19:45] | I thought it was gonna be good. | 我觉得还挺好呢 | 
| [19:49] | It wasn’t shitty, you liked it. | 看来不赖 你喜欢就好 | 
| [19:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:53] | – I love you, too. – I love you, too. | – 我也爱你 – 我也爱你 | 
| [19:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:57] | Don’t worry. | 不要慌 | 
| [20:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [20:07] | Your ass looks good in these. Look. | 哟 你这么穿显得屁股很翘嘛 |