| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:34] | What… | 怎么了 | 
| [00:35] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [00:36] | Can… Can I have those? | 这些 这些能给我吗 | 
| [00:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [00:48] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [00:51] | Your car is messy. | 你的车好乱 | 
| [00:54] | You got kids. I can tell that. | 你肯定有了几个孩子 | 
| [00:56] | Yeah, I sure do. | 啊 我是有几个孩子 | 
| [00:58] | Why are you sleeping in your car? | 你怎么在车里睡觉呢 | 
| [01:01] | Uh, I’m tired all the time. | 我一直都很累 | 
| [01:04] | I call it Momstein Bar. | 这是作为妈妈的后遗症吧 | 
| [01:06] | I try to power nap when I can. | 只要有机会我就赶紧打个盹补充能量 | 
| [01:08] | Yeah, you got to take them here and there, right, Mama? | 啊 你得送他们到处跑 是吧 妈妈 | 
| [01:10] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [01:12] | Oh, I have to go to Staples, remember? | 得去史泰博买东西 记得不 | 
| [01:13] | You promised. I have to get five things off my list. | 你答应过我的 我得买齐清单上的东西 | 
| [01:16] | Wait, Mom. Mom, you’re passing the Goodwill place. | 妈 你驶过了二手店啦 | 
| [01:18] | – Mom, pay attention! – Stop! | 妈 当心 – 停车 | 
| [01:19] | Here. Take the jacket. | 给 这个外套给你 | 
| [01:23] | And what size shoe do you wear? | 你穿几码的鞋 | 
| [01:25] | Thank you. I wear a 8. | 谢谢你 我穿8码 | 
| [01:27] | Because I… | 因为我 | 
| [01:29] | I don’t know whose this is, | 我不知道这是谁的 | 
| [01:31] | but these are, like, a 9 or a 10, maybe. | 大概是9码或者10码的 | 
| [01:33] | Oh, man, you are such a nice lady. | 天 你可真是个善良的女士 | 
| [01:37] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 | 
| [01:39] | Thank you. You’re pretty. | 谢谢 你也很漂亮 | 
| [01:41] | Oh, no. No. I used to be, | 不 我曾经是很漂亮 | 
| [01:44] | but you got to take care of yourself… | 你得照顾好你自己 | 
| [01:47] | You know, get your car washed, | 知道吧 洗洗车 | 
| [01:49] | get your hair done. | 做个头发 | 
| [01:50] | How do you think you’re going to get a nice man | 不然好男人怎么会跟你 | 
| [01:54] | to make love to you? | 啪啪啪呢 | 
| [01:55] | Oh. No. None of that for me. I got rid of him. | 这些都不会发生 我已经把他甩了 | 
| [01:59] | I’m not talking about a husband. | 我不是说老公 | 
| [02:01] | I’m talking about a man. | 是在说男人 | 
| [02:03] | Don’t you want a man to be nice to you? | 不想有个男人体贴你吗 | 
| [02:08] | Yeah. Well… | 啊 不过 | 
| [02:09] | I told Paisley we could do a vintage photo shoot | 我跟佩斯利约好去拍复古的照片了 | 
| [02:12] | and I need wardrobe. | 而且我还需要一个衣柜 | 
| [02:13] | Shut up, Maxie, shut up, Maxie | 闭嘴 麦克斯 闭嘴 麦克斯 | 
| [02:16] | Shut your face! | 闭上你的嘴 | 
| [02:18] | Sam, your daughter is a monster. | 萨姆 你女儿就是个怪物 | 
| [02:20] | You can’t just be a mama all the time. | 你可以一直只做个好妈妈 | 
| [02:23] | You got to sometimes be a lady | 你得时不时的做个淑女 | 
| [02:25] | with the man putting his full weight on you | 让男人全身心的压在你身上 | 
| [02:28] | making you feel good. | 让你享受 | 
| [02:29] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [02:31] | I appreciate that, Diane, | 谢谢你告诉我这些 黛安 | 
| [02:32] | but there is zero time in the mom’s schedule | 但是作孩子们的母亲 | 
| [02:35] | for being a lady. | 没有时间去做淑女 | 
| [02:36] | Oh, yeah, okay. I hear you with that. | 啊 好吧 我懂的 | 
| [02:39] | I raised four of my own. | 我独自抚养四个孩子 | 
| [02:41] | So you know. | 所以你懂的 | 
| [02:42] | Oh, yeah. I mean, you give them every second you got. | 我是说 你时时刻刻都为了他们着想 | 
| [02:47] | You take them to school. | 送他们上学 | 
| [02:49] | You take them to their friend’s house | 送他们去朋友家 | 
| [02:51] | music lessons… | 送他们去上音乐课 | 
| [02:52] | – Dance class. – Yeah, sports. | – 舞蹈课 – 是啊 还有各种运动 | 
| [02:54] | All those activities. | 所有的这些活动 | 
| [02:56] | Endless. | 没完没了 | 
| [02:57] | I got my oldest. | 我最大的孩子 | 
| [02:58] | He’s a lawyer back in Minnesota. | 在明尼苏达州当律师 | 
| [03:00] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 真棒 – 是哈 | 
| [03:02] | One of them’s married in Oregon. | 一个在俄勒冈成家了 | 
| [03:03] | Two of them are working back east. | 两个在东部工作 | 
| [03:06] | They got good lives. | 他们生活得不错 | 
| [03:07] | And you gave that to them. | 是你给了他们这一切 | 
| [03:09] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 | 
| [03:11] | And now look at me. | 现在你看看我 | 
| [03:13] | They leave you with nothing. | 他们什么都没给你留下 | 
| [03:16] | You got to make time for you, Mama. | 你得为自己留一些时间 妈妈 | 
| [03:20] | They take everything, | 他们拿走了一切 | 
| [03:21] | and then you’re like me | 然后你会变成我一样 | 
| [03:23] | hoping you find some nice lady | 到时候希望你能碰到一个好心的女人 | 
| [03:26] | to give you a jacket. | 送你件外套穿 | 
| [03:31] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [03:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:33] | What are you doing, Samantha? | 你在干嘛 萨曼莎 | 
| [03:35] | – Get out. – No way, Mom. | – 下车 – 没门 老妈 | 
| [03:37] | Mom, you can’t just leave us here. | 你不能就这样把我们扔在这里 | 
| [03:40] | There’s a bus stop right there. | 那边有个公交站 | 
| [03:42] | Get on the bus. Take it home. | 坐公交 自己回家 | 
| [03:44] | Mom, don’t be a drama queen. | 老妈 不要这么小题大做好吗 | 
| [03:45] | That bus doesn’t even go to our house. | 那路车都不到我们家的 | 
| [03:48] | No, it doesn’t. | 对 是不到 | 
| [03:49] | You’re going to take the bus to Ventura | 你们坐车去文图拉 | 
| [03:51] | get out, walk up the hill. | 下车 自己走上坡吧 | 
| [03:53] | Bye! Bye! Get out! I mean it! | 再 见 下车 我说真的 | 
| [03:56] | Mom, we’re sorry. We don’t need anything. | 老妈 我们错了 我们什么都不要了 | 
| [03:58] | We’ll help you with the groceries when we get home. | 等到家了 我们帮你收拾东西 | 
| [04:01] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [04:33] | Shit, I don’t know. | 狗屎 我不知道 | 
| [04:35] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [04:36] | What did the Network say about Eliza again? | 电视网怎么说艾丽莎的来着 | 
| [04:39] | I don’t know. She doesn’t pop. Something like that. | 不太清楚 不受欢迎 这类的吧 | 
| [04:42] | Uhh. I’m sick of all these ladies. | 这帮女人真的烦死了 | 
| [04:46] | Jen, what did they say about Eliza? | 珍 他们觉得伊丽莎怎么样 | 
| [04:48] | Um, the note was she’s a bummer. | 记录显示她总是很扫兴 | 
| [04:50] | She is a bummer. | 她确实很扫兴 | 
| [04:51] | I hate that we circle back to talking about her. | 好烦 我们绕了一大圈最后还是讨论她 | 
| [04:53] | The network already approved Manning Truesome. | 电视网传会用曼宁·特鲁萨姆 | 
| [04:56] | Let’s just cast her. | 咱们不如就选她吧 | 
| [04:57] | I’ll kill myself first. | 那我会先杀了我自己 | 
| [04:59] | – George. – Yeah. | – 乔治 – 嗯 | 
| [05:00] | Is there anyone we haven’t thought of? | 有没有什么我们没想到的人 | 
| [05:02] | All right, look. I have someone. | 好吧 我想到一个 | 
| [05:05] | Who? | 谁呀 | 
| [05:06] | She was in a pilot I directed | 大约十年前她出演过一部 | 
| [05:07] | about ten years ago. She was hilarious. | 我执导的剧 她很搞笑 | 
| [05:09] | Network fired her because she had no tits. | 但是因为没胸被电视网炒了 | 
| [05:12] | That’s not good. | 那就不行了 | 
| [05:13] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [05:15] | – Sam Fox. – I used to jerk off to her. | – 萨姆·福克斯 – 曾是我的梦中情人 | 
| [05:20] | No way. | 绝对不行 | 
| [05:21] | No way. She’s, like, 60 now. | 想都别想 她现在看起来 像60岁一样 | 
| [05:24] | Possible side effects include nausea, | 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃 | 
| [05:26] | stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, | 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头 | 
| [05:29] | diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. | 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡 | 
| [05:33] | Yeah, Sam, can you sound a little more | 萨姆 能不能请你在读免责声明的时候 | 
| [05:37] | cheerful during the disclaimer? | 试着让声音欢快一点 | 
| [05:38] | Possible side effects include nausea, | 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃 | 
| [05:41] | stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, | 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头 | 
| [05:44] | diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. | 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡 | 
| [05:49] | I’m sorry. | 实在不好意思 | 
| [05:52] | I’m sorry. I’m trying to sound cheerful about diarrhea. | 不好意思 我试着让腹泻听起来欢快一点 | 
| [05:57] | I’m sorry. Ahem. Diarrhea, sir. | 对不起 腹泻 先生 | 
| [06:00] | Oh, diarrhea, everyone. | 腹泻 各位 | 
| [06:01] | Is it thoughts of suicide and diarrhea, | 是会萌生自杀的念头 引起腹泻 | 
| [06:05] | or is it thoughts of suicide | 还是萌生自杀的念头 | 
| [06:08] | and also thoughts of diarrhea? | 同时还会让人想拉肚子 | 
| [06:11] | There’s… | 这有 | 
| [06:14] | I know, buddy. I’m sorry. | 我知道 伙计 抱歉 | 
| [06:16] | What does this drug do anyway? | 所以这药到底是干嘛的 | 
| [06:18] | It’s a boner maker. | 让人性奋的 | 
| [06:19] | Oh. Well, anything for a boner. | 好吧 为了性奋我愿意 | 
| [06:24] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好了 | 
| [06:25] | I mean, although, | 我是说 尽管 | 
| [06:26] | if a guy has a nice hard dick | 就算有个帅哥从前面看睾大阴俊 | 
| [06:28] | and he has diarrhea squirting out the back, | 但是后面各种腹泻各种喷涌 | 
| [06:30] | it sort of ruins it, you know what I mean? | 也有点毁气氛 你们懂我的意思吧 | 
| [06:34] | Just sort of. | 就是有一点 | 
| [06:53] | Okay, let’s go. Is it you? | 好吧 开始吧 是你吗 | 
| [07:04] | Shit. | 我去 | 
| [07:12] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [07:17] | Bingo. | 对啦 | 
| [07:23] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [07:39] | Ohh! No, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 | 
| [07:41] | no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 | 
| [07:44] | Mama, what’s happening? | 妈妈 怎么了 | 
| [07:46] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 宝贝儿 对不起 | 
| [07:47] | Mom, what did you do? | 妈妈 你干嘛了 | 
| [07:48] | It’s just the smoke detectors. | 不过是烟雾报警器 | 
| [07:50] | – Oh, my God. – Mama, I’m scared! | – 我的天 – 妈妈 我怕 | 
| [07:51] | – It’s okay. – Mom, call Dad right now! | – 没事 – 妈妈 马上给爸爸打电话 | 
| [07:54] | – No! – What’s going on? | – 不 – 怎么回事 | 
| [07:55] | Who are all those people in there? | 那都是谁啊 | 
| [07:57] | Who cares? Are we going to die right now? | 管他呢 我们是要死了吗 | 
| [07:59] | You idiot! It’s just a frigging smoke detector! | 你这白痴 只是该死的烟雾报警器 | 
| [08:02] | Shut up! | 你闭嘴 | 
| [08:03] | Everybody, stop! | 全都住口 | 
| [08:05] | I am so, so, so sorry. | 真的非常非常对不起 | 
| [08:07] | My God, this is so embarrassing. | 我天 这真是太尴尬了 | 
| [08:09] | Shut up, Max! Mommy’s doing her best! | 闭嘴 麦克斯 妈妈已经尽力了 | 
| [08:12] | Mom, call Dad. | 妈妈 给爸爸打电话 | 
| [08:13] | The firemen are going to want to talk to Dad. | 消防员想和爸爸对话 | 
| [08:15] | I can talk to the firemen! | 我能跟消防员讲清楚 | 
| [08:17] | I don’t need your fucking father! | 我才不需要你们那该死的爸爸 | 
| [08:19] | I can talk to a fireman by myself! | 我自己就能跟消防员讲 | 
| [08:30] | I mean, I can send you out for any audition that you want, | 我是说 你想参加任何试镜 我都能送你去 | 
| [08:32] | but you have to be careful about burning yourself out. | 但你还是要注意别让自己太累了 | 
| [08:34] | I think personally that it’s better | 我个人认为每个月还是 | 
| [08:36] | to go out for just a few things every month. | 只出去忙几件事比较好 | 
| [08:39] | You know, just seem more selective. | 你懂的 这样看起来更有选择性 | 
| [08:40] | The interesting thing about you | 你有趣的地方就在于 | 
| [08:43] | is that you can play a good range age-wise. | 你可以出演的年龄跨度很大 | 
| [08:45] | Oh, definitely. I can play up to 25 | 的确 上至25岁轻熟 | 
| [08:48] | and really down to 16. | 下至16岁清纯 我都能驾驭 | 
| [08:50] | Phone call. | 你的电话 | 
| [08:51] | – I’m meeting. – It’s Jen Abrams. | – 我正在会谈 – 珍·艾布兰打来的 | 
| [08:55] | Jen, hi. | 珍 你好啊 | 
| [08:57] | Hey, Tressa, do you still represent Sam Fox? | 嘿 特瑞莎 你还是萨姆·福克斯的经纪人吗 | 
| [08:59] | Uh… yeah. | 呃 是 | 
| [09:01] | So you don’t. Did she fire you? | 这么说你不是了 她解雇你了吗 | 
| [09:03] | Well, no, Jen, she didn’t. I do represent her. | 没有 珍 她没 我还是她的代理人 | 
| [09:06] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮什么忙 | 
| [09:07] | I’m checking her avails for a pilot. | 我看看她有没有档期接剧 | 
| [09:10] | Oh, for when? | 什么时候 | 
| [09:11] | It shoots in March. It’s the lead. | 三月份拍 她主演 | 
| [09:14] | The lead? Whose pilot is it? | 主演吗 这是谁的剧啊 | 
| [09:17] | Danny and Zack. | 丹尼和扎克的剧 | 
| [09:18] | Okay. Well, I will give her a call. | 好的 我会打给她 | 
| [09:21] | Um, is this… | 确定了吗 | 
| [09:22] | Danny and Zack love her. | 丹尼和扎克喜欢她 | 
| [09:24] | Haven’t checked the network yet. | 电视网还没核准 | 
| [09:25] | Ah. Got it. Thanks, Jen. | 好的 我知道了 珍 谢谢你 | 
| [09:27] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [09:29] | See, I like that one. | 瞧 我觉得这个不错 | 
| [09:31] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是 | 
| [09:33] | It… It’s subtle. | 这很 很微妙 | 
| [09:34] | Like, you don’t notice, | 你察觉不到 | 
| [09:35] | but you can totally tell. | 但你会感觉明显不一样 | 
| [09:36] | – It’s shiny. – It’s really good. | – 这个太亮了 – 这个真不错 | 
| [09:38] | I want my face and neck | 我只想让我的脸和脖子 | 
| [09:40] | to stop being old-looking, that’s all. | 看起来不要那么显老 没别的 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah. That’s scary. That’s just scary. | 对 这个就太恐怖了 除了恐怖没别的 | 
| [09:44] | She looks like an alien. | 她看起来就像个外星人 | 
| [09:46] | Hang on. It’s my manager. | 稍等 我经理电话 | 
| [09:48] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 | 
| [09:49] | Hi, Tressa. | 嗨 特瑞莎 | 
| [09:51] | Hey, so, uh, some people are checking your avails | 是这样 有人问你是否有档期 | 
| [09:55] | for March for a pilot. | 在三月接拍一部剧 | 
| [09:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:58] | Should I say you’re around? | 我要告诉他们你有空吗 | 
| [10:00] | Yeah, I’m around. I mean, you know I’m around. | 对 我有空 我是说 你知道我有空 | 
| [10:02] | – Sure. – Wait. What’s the pilot? | – 当然 – 等等 是什么剧啊 | 
| [10:04] | – What’s the part? – You know, | – 我演什么角色 – 你懂的 | 
| [10:06] | just the usual friend of the lead kind of thing. | 就是很普通的主演的朋友什么的戏份 | 
| [10:08] | Anyway, I will let them know that you’re around. | 总之 我会告诉他们你有空 | 
| [10:10] | Yeah. Bye, doll. | 好的 拜拜 宝贝儿 | 
| [10:11] | Bye, honey. | 拜拜 亲爱的 | 
| [10:12] | – Hi. Hello. – Hi. | – 嗨 你们好 – 你好 | 
| [10:15] | So nice to meet you. I’m John. | 见到你们真是太好了 我是约翰 | 
| [10:16] | Hi. I’m Sam. | 你好 我是萨姆 | 
| [10:18] | This is Sunny, my friend. | 这是我朋友 萨妮 | 
| [10:20] | Uh, did you get a chance to look at the photos? | 你们看过照片了吗 | 
| [10:22] | Ahem. Yeah, we did. | 对 看过了 | 
| [10:25] | Um, I’m not saying that yours do at all, | 那个 我不是说你们 | 
| [10:28] | but I notice that sometimes | 但是我发现有时候 | 
| [10:31] | people tend to look a little shiny | 有些人做完显得有点太亮了 | 
| [10:33] | and a bit like a potato, kind of. | 有点像土豆 | 
| [10:35] | A wet potato. | 湿嗒嗒的土豆 | 
| [10:37] | Right. Well, not here | 对 但不是在我们这儿 | 
| [10:39] | because our technique is undetectable. | 因为我们的技术做出来不露痕迹 | 
| [10:41] | You will not leave looking like a shiny potato face. | 你的脸看起来绝不会像颗亮土豆 | 
| [10:44] | Wow. Okay. Well, we’re here. | 那太好了 那我们就在这儿做 | 
| [10:47] | I mean, this is for me. She’s perfect. | 我是说 只有我用做 她很完美 | 
| [10:49] | Ha ha ha. No, seriously, | 呵呵 不过 说真的 | 
| [10:51] | what do you… what do you…think? | 你觉得 你觉得 怎么样 | 
| [10:52] | How young are we now? | 今年多大吗 | 
| [10:54] | Um, I’m 38. | 我今年38 | 
| [10:57] | – You look great. – Thank you. | – 你气色很好 – 谢谢 | 
| [10:58] | You both look great. | 你俩看起都不错 | 
| [10:59] | I wouldn’t really do anything on you. | 不用动什么大的手脚 | 
| [11:01] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 | 
| [11:05] | Okay. Why don’t you climb up onto this chair? | 好了 坐到这把椅子上来吧 | 
| [11:08] | Okay. Ahem. | 好的 | 
| [11:13] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [11:15] | Awesome. | 真棒 | 
| [11:16] | Okay, let’s have a look. | 好 我们先看看 | 
| [11:18] | Okay, so, ahem.. | 那什么 | 
| [11:20] | You see how kind of the left side of my face, it’s melting? | 你看看我的左脸 是不是有点松弛了 | 
| [11:24] | Like, my right eye, | 还有我的右眼 | 
| [11:26] | it’s really heavy, | 真的特别沉 | 
| [11:27] | like I’ve been in a prize fight. | 就好像我刚打了职业拳击赛 | 
| [11:29] | And then my neck. | 还有我的脖子 | 
| [11:31] | Jesus. I mean, what’s happening to me? | 天哪 我想说 我到底是怎么了 | 
| [11:34] | Show him the picture. | 给他看看照片 | 
| [11:36] | – Oh, yeah. Um… – The picture of me. | – 好 – 我的照片 | 
| [11:40] | See, that’s like, um… | 瞧 这个差不多是 | 
| [11:42] | Seven, eight, | 七至八年前 | 
| [11:43] | – maybe… – 14. | – 大概 – 十四年 | 
| [11:44] | – …years. – Yeah, right. | – 十四年前 – 嗯 没错 | 
| [11:45] | See, here you look fresh. | 照片里你看着很有精神 | 
| [11:48] | And now you look tired, just tired. | 现在看起来特别疲惫 就是疲惫 | 
| [11:51] | That’s all. No big deal. | 仅此而已 不要紧的 | 
| [11:53] | – We can remedy that. – Okay. | – 我们可以解决 – 好的 | 
| [11:54] | Okay? Here, why don’t you hold this? | 好吗 给你这个 拿好 | 
| [11:56] | – Okay. – Okay. Now, see, | – 好的 – 好了 现在 我们来看看 | 
| [11:57] | if we do a partial face lift, | 如果做一个局部的面部提拉 | 
| [11:59] | it would raise all of this up. | 这一片皮肤都会紧致起来 | 
| [12:01] | – Okay. – If we did the neck lift, | – 好的 – 如果做个颈部提拉 | 
| [12:03] | it would be very understated | 就会非常的自然 | 
| [12:04] | – Okay, watch. – Okay. | – 好了 注意看 – 好 | 
| [12:06] | Watch this. See this? | 看这里 看见没 | 
| [12:07] | Pretty. | 漂亮吧 | 
| [12:10] | Pretty. | 漂亮 | 
| [12:11] | Huh? Pretty. | 对吧 漂亮 | 
| [12:14] | – Pretty. – He’s right. | – 漂亮 – 他说的对 | 
| [12:15] | It’s kind of amazing. | 还是蛮不可思议的 | 
| [12:17] | Pretty. | 漂亮吧 | 
| [12:18] | Pretty. | 漂亮吧 | 
| [12:19] | What about, uh, | 那我的 | 
| [12:20] | what about my neck thing? | 我的脖子呢 | 
| [12:21] | Okay. Watch. Ready? | 好 注意看 准备好了吗 | 
| [12:24] | Fresh. | 活力 | 
| [12:27] | – Fresh. – Fresh. | – 青春 – 青春 | 
| [12:28] | Huh? Fresh. | 怎么样 有活力吧 | 
| [12:31] | Huh? So fresh. | 对吧 非常青春 | 
| [12:33] | You see that? Fresh. | 看见了吧 活力 | 
| [12:35] | Yeah. | 对吧 | 
| [12:37] | You look like you went to, like, | 看起来好像你去了 | 
| [12:39] | the Bahamas or something. | 巴哈马什么的返老还童了 | 
| [12:40] | Yeah. Wow. | 对 没错 | 
| [12:42] | Uh, how long is the down time? | 恢复期需要多久 | 
| [12:45] | Well, your face will be all bruises | 你的脸大概会淤青红肿 | 
| [12:47] | – for about three weeks. – Oh, shit. | – 三个星期 – 该死 | 
| [12:49] | Oh, but I anticipate a very youthful result. | 但是之后你会变的很年轻 | 
| [12:53] | W-What would you tell the girls? | 你要怎么跟孩子们解释 | 
| [12:55] | Well, I’ll just tell them I got attacked. | 我会告诉他们我被揍了 | 
| [12:57] | That way, they won’t be mad at me. | 那样的话 他们就不会生我气了 | 
| [12:59] | At least they’ll be nice to be for a day, maybe. | 至少她们会安稳几天 也许吧 | 
| [13:03] | So I have an opening on the 18th. | 我18号有空 | 
| [13:06] | Wow. Well, how much are we talking here? | 好吧 我们说的这些手术需要多少钱 | 
| [13:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:12] | For the neck lift, it would be 45,000. | 颈部拉皮需要45000美元 | 
| [13:16] | And for the partial face lift | 而脸部局部提位需要 | 
| [13:17] | it would run 50,000. | 5000美元 | 
| [13:19] | Oh, you know what? I’m just going… | 那个 我就要 | 
| [13:21] | Can I take the price list with me today? | 今天我能拿走这张价格单吗 | 
| [13:24] | Because I’m going to think about it. | 因为我需要考虑一下 | 
| [13:27] | I don’t think I can go completely Garbo right now. | 我现在没有时间来度过糟糕的恢复期 | 
| [13:30] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [13:31] | Sit, sit, sit. Everyone sit. | 该死 该死的 每个人都糟透了 | 
| [13:33] | Terrific. So we are very excited | 很好 我们现在都很期待 | 
| [13:38] | about your show. | 你们的表演 | 
| [13:39] | So are we. | 我们也是 | 
| [13:42] | Good. So what’s up? | 很好 那么怎么了 | 
| [13:45] | What can I help you with now? | 我现在能帮你什么 | 
| [13:47] | So, uh, we know who we want for the lead. | 我们知道让谁做主演了 | 
| [13:50] | Wow. Great. Have we seen her? | 非常棒 我们见过她吗 | 
| [13:54] | All, right, so, Charles | 对 那么 查尔斯 | 
| [13:56] | I know you want to see choices. | 我知道你们想要自己选择 | 
| [13:57] | I mean, we’ve all been through this before. | 我是说 我们之前都经历过这些 | 
| [13:59] | And I’d like to think we have some credibility here | 鉴于我们其他的电视剧都很好 | 
| [14:02] | with our other shows doing so well. | 我觉得我们还是有可信度的 | 
| [14:04] | We absolutely love your shows. I hope you know that. | 我们非常喜欢你们的电视剧 希望你们明白 | 
| [14:06] | So who… who is it? Who are we talking about? | 那么 是谁呢 我们说的是谁 | 
| [14:09] | Sam Fox. | 萨姆·福克斯 | 
| [14:11] | Sam Fox is funny, | 萨姆·福克斯很有趣 | 
| [14:13] | and that’s our bottom line. | 而且这是我们的底线 | 
| [14:14] | You’ve got cute all over the network | 在网上到处你都能看到漂亮的人 | 
| [14:16] | and there’s cute in the show | 而这个电视剧里也有 | 
| [14:18] | but Sam Fox is, like, real people. | 但是萨姆·福克斯 她很真实 | 
| [14:20] | She will score with every demographic. | 她能够吸引所有的观众 | 
| [14:23] | When we cast young | 当我们只吸引年轻观众时 | 
| [14:24] | we leave everyone else out. | 就失去了其他观众 | 
| [14:26] | Sam Fox has sex appeal | 萨姆·福克斯很有吸引力 | 
| [14:28] | but the big move here is that she’s hysterically funny | 但更重要的是她那种歇斯底里的滑稽 | 
| [14:31] | and everyone likes her. | 大家都喜欢她 | 
| [14:32] | She’s an everywoman. | 她是一个普通女人 | 
| [14:35] | Works for me. | 听起来不错喔 | 
| [14:36] | Jen, great job. | 珍 干的漂亮 | 
| [14:38] | She’s not on the show yet. | 她现在还不在演员列表 | 
| [14:39] | What are you mad about? | 你在生什么气 | 
| [14:40] | Because I just burned about 30% of my credibility | 因为我刚刚在查尔斯·肯普面前 | 
| [14:42] | with Charles Kemp. | 毁掉了我百分之三十的可信度 | 
| [14:44] | What, you didn’t believe what you said in there? | 什么 你刚刚说的都是扯淡的吗 | 
| [14:45] | Because you seemed to. | 你刚刚明明说的很诚恳 | 
| [14:46] | That’s my job. | 这是我的职责 | 
| [14:48] | You’re a gender traitor. | 你就是个性别叛徒 | 
| [14:49] | You’re putting down your own people. | 你在贬低自己人 | 
| [14:52] | My people? | 自己人吗 | 
| [14:53] | You know, start a test deal with Sam Fox. | 开始起草萨姆·福克斯的合同 | 
| [14:55] | Call the reps now, please. | 马上联系经纪人 | 
| [15:00] | Uh, Charles said that? | 查尔斯说的吗 | 
| [15:03] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 | 
| [15:03] | So we need to start a test deal. | 所以我们得开始起草合同了 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah, well, send a deal memo to my office | 好的 发个协议备忘录到我办公室 | 
| [15:09] | and we’ll get started. | 然后我们就着手做吧 | 
| [15:11] | Okay, Tressa. Thanks. | 好的 特瑞莎 谢谢 | 
| [15:13] | Bye, Jen. | 再见 珍 | 
| [15:14] | Should I get Sam on the phone? | 需要我现在打电话给萨姆吗 | 
| [15:17] | No. And don’t tell anyone about this. | 不 而且不要告诉任何人 | 
| [15:21] | You got that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [15:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:32] | We create… | 我们创造了 | 
| [15:33] | – Just let me… – Stop. | – 让我 – 停 | 
| [15:34] | – I just… – Mom, shush. Pay attention. | – 我只是 – 老妈 别闹 专心点 | 
| [15:36] | I want to get your face in. | 我想拍下你的脸 | 
| [15:37] | Fine! Jesus! | 好 不拍行了吧 | 
| [15:38] | We’re not misandrists | 我们不是憎恶男性 | 
| [15:40] | but the patriarchy must be stopped. | 但是我们必须取缔男权社会 | 
| [15:43] | Yeah! | 没错 | 
| [15:44] | Now, Martin Luther King… | 而马丁·路德·金 | 
| [15:46] | he had one kind of a dream. | 他有一种梦想 | 
| [15:48] | And if he was alive… | 如果他现在还活着 | 
| [15:49] | Martin Luther King beat his wife. | 马丁·路德·金对她的妻子家暴 | 
| [15:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:52] | Well, some people say | 有的人说是联邦调查局 | 
| [15:53] | that the FBI spread that story | 故意散播的谣言 | 
| [15:55] | to discredit him | 来诋毁他 | 
| [15:56] | but other people say he cheated on his wife | 但是有的人说他婚内出轨 | 
| [15:57] | – and also… – Wait. Who told you this? | – 而且还 – 等等 这都是谁告诉你的 | 
| [16:00] | Cary, Mom. | 卡里呀 | 
| [16:03] | My teacher? | 我的老师 | 
| [16:04] | – Yes. – Remember? | – 对 – 记得吗 | 
| [16:05] | Yes. | 恩 | 
| [16:06] | Mahatma Gandhi beat his wife, too. | 圣雄甘地也打老婆 | 
| [16:08] | Aah. I didn’t know Gandhi was even married. | 我都不知道甘地结过婚 | 
| [16:10] | Why would Cary be telling you these things? | 为什么卡里会告诉你这些事 | 
| [16:13] | Like, is he trying to make you hate these people? | 他好像 想要你讨厌这些人 | 
| [16:15] | No. He’s just telling us the whole truth about them | 不 他只是告诉我们全部的事实 | 
| [16:18] | or at least as it’s known. | 或者说是至少是已知的事实 | 
| [16:20] | He’s telling us what’s been said. | 他告诉我们所有真实存在的事情 | 
| [16:22] | I mean, yeah, maybe the FBI lied about King | 我是说 也许联邦调查局真的在造谣 | 
| [16:25] | but to say that he’s this perfect human statue | 但是说他是个完美的人物 | 
| [16:29] | is… is a lie. | 确实…. 是个谎言 | 
| [16:31] | Hmm. | 好吧 | 
| [16:32] | It… It’s important, Mom. | 老妈 这很重要 | 
| [16:34] | Plus, they’re still my heroes | 再说了 他们还是我的偶像 | 
| [16:35] | for the good that they did do. | 因为他们做过的那些好事 | 
| [16:37] | But their personal lives were just kind of sketched out. | 但是他们的个人生活却没有详细的介绍 | 
| [16:40] | Anyway, woman is the nigger of the world. | 总之 女人在全世界地位都很低下 | 
| [16:43] | Frankie, don’t say that. | 弗兰基 别这么说 | 
| [16:44] | John Lennon said that. | 是约翰·列侬说的 | 
| [16:46] | I know, but don’t you say it. | 我知道 但你不许这么说 | 
| [16:47] | Do you know what he’s saying with that song? | 那你知道这首歌他想表达的是什么吗 | 
| [16:49] | Also, it’s a direct quote from | 再说了 这句话是直接引用于 | 
| [16:51] | Zora Neale Hurston. | 佐拉·尼尔·赫斯顿 | 
| [16:53] | Mom, I know. | 妈 这我知道 | 
| [16:54] | He wasn’t being derogatory. | 他并无贬损的意味 | 
| [16:55] | It was being, like, metaphorical. | 这是是隐喻 | 
| [16:59] | Cary told us that. | 加利告诉我们的 | 
| [17:00] | Hmm. | 原来如此 | 
| [17:02] | Also, Gandhi was pen pals with Hitler. | 还有 甘地和希特勒是笔友 | 
| [17:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [17:05] | This kid looks like Sam could be his mom. | 这小孩看起来都能当萨姆的女儿了 | 
| [17:07] | What if we give her a black son? | 设定她有个黑人儿子怎么样 | 
| [17:09] | Like she adopted? | 你是说她是被收养的吗 | 
| [17:10] | Or shtupped a black guy? | 或者是和一黑人上床后生的 | 
| [17:11] | Shtupped. Yes. Please. | 上床啊 哈 听起来不错 | 
| [17:15] | We’re ready for him. | 我们准备好和他交谈了 | 
| [17:17] | I have Charles for you. | 查尔斯要和你们谈话 | 
| [17:19] | Hi, Charles. | 你好 查尔斯 | 
| [17:20] | – Hi, Charles. – Hey, Charles. | – 你好 查尔斯 – 你好 查尔斯 | 
| [17:22] | Guys, I have great news. | 我有好消息要告诉你们 | 
| [17:24] | – Yeah? – Great. Let’s hear it. | – 是吗 – 太棒了 洗耳恭听 | 
| [17:26] | Rachel McAdams got a hold of your script. | 瑞秋·麦克亚当斯拿了一份你们的脚本 | 
| [17:28] | She wants the lead. | 她想来主演 | 
| [17:29] | She’s amazing. | 她很了不起 | 
| [17:30] | She’s funny, talented. | 风趣 有才 | 
| [17:31] | We love her. | 我们都很喜欢她 | 
| [17:32] | So we just locked her down, | 我们已经找了她来拍 | 
| [17:34] | and based on that, | 因为如此 | 
| [17:35] | we’re ready to move on to series. | 我们都准备好拍一整季了 | 
| [17:39] | Uh, Charles, that… that’s great. | 查尔斯 这… 这是皆大欢喜的好事 | 
| [17:42] | Amazing. We love her. | 太不可思议了 我们很喜欢她 | 
| [17:43] | Congratulations, guys. | 恭喜你们 | 
| [17:45] | I’m excited. | 我很期待你们的合作 | 
| [17:47] | So are we. | 我们也是 | 
| [17:48] | Good. We’ll talk soon. | 那就好 下次聊 | 
| [17:49] | Ow. Yeah, right. | 好了好了 | 
| [17:50] | Uh, all right, great. So let’s, uh… | 好了 我们可以… | 
| [17:53] | let’s look at this stuff and figure it out. | 我们想想怎么办好这事吧 | 
| [18:10] | We’re gathered here today because we know | 今天我们因一次暴行 | 
| [18:14] | – that there is an atrocity… – You know, I read | – 聚在一起… – 我听说 | 
| [18:16] | that Mother Teresa used to take private jets | 特雷莎修女经常乘坐私人飞机 | 
| [18:20] | and go to fancy dinners. | 去参加奢华的晚宴 | 
| [18:21] | Mom, that’s not the same thing. | 妈 这不是同一件事 | 
| [18:24] | She was a Catholic nun. | 特蕾莎是个天主教的修女 | 
| [18:25] | There’s nothing complex about Mother Teresa. | 特蕾莎修女这人没啥丑闻 | 
| [18:27] | She sucked. | 她的事迹很无趣 | 
| [18:28] | I know, but Gandhi was so little. | 我知道 但是甘地那么小个 | 
| [18:30] | How could he beat up anybody? | 他怎么会打人 | 
| [18:34] | All right, guys, let’s start the mob. | 快闪马上开始 | 
| [18:36] | Just look to the lady in the pink T-shirt for the moves. | 跟着穿粉色T恤的女士一起跳 | 
| [18:39] | Frankie, take the rest of these T-shirts. Hand them out. | 弗拉基 把剩下的T恤发完 | 
| [18:42] | Yes, I can do it, yes. | 没问题 | 
| [18:45] | She loves your class. | 她很喜欢上你的课 | 
| [18:47] | Well, Frankie is a rock star. | 弗兰基是个卓尔不群的孩子 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah. Uh, listen, | 是的 听着 | 
| [18:51] | I got to ask a favor of you, buddy. | 伙计 我想请你帮个忙 | 
| [18:54] | Frankie’s knowledge of the world is accelerating | 因为你的课 弗兰基的世界观快速形成 | 
| [18:56] | because of your class, good and bad, | 她能看到事物中的好坏 | 
| [18:59] | and that’s great, but it’s going really fast. | 这是好事 但她懂得太快了 | 
| [19:02] | And I can’t keep up. | 我甚至难以跟上她的脚步 | 
| [19:04] | I work. I rarely get a download from her, | 我工作繁忙 很少有机会跟她交流 | 
| [19:07] | and when I do, she’s on a newer and bigger planet, | 但跟她交流时 发现我们俩不在同一个思维上 | 
| [19:10] | like today. | 就像今天这样 | 
| [19:11] | Come with us to Stockton. | 跟我们一起去斯托克顿吧 | 
| [19:13] | What? | 你们要去哪 | 
| [19:14] | Yeah, we’re going on a class trip to Stockton. | 我们将去斯托克顿进行一次班级旅行 | 
| [19:16] | You would learn so much with Frankie, | 你会更了解弗兰基的 | 
| [19:19] | so then you’ll be totally up to speed. | 这样你才好跟上她的步伐 | 
| [19:20] | – Our song is next. – When is it? | – 下一首我们的歌了 – 什么时候去 | 
| [19:22] | It’s the first week of March. | 三月份的第一个星期 | 
| [19:23] | She should totally come with us. | 她应该跟我们一起去 | 
| [19:25] | Oh, Stockton? Mom’s always got to work. | 去斯托克顿吗 我妈很忙的 | 
| [19:27] | She won’t make it, Cary. | 加利 她去不了的 | 
| [19:28] | Well, that’s good, Frankie. | 这不是坏事 弗兰基 | 
| [19:30] | Your mom’s an earner. | 你妈很会赚钱嘛 | 
| [19:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [19:34] | Shall we mob it up, Madame? | 女士 快闪开始了 | 
| [19:36] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [19:43] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 啥事儿 | 
| [19:45] | Tressa, hi. Listen, is that pilot still happening, | 嗨 翠莎 那个试播集还拍吗 | 
| [19:50] | that pilot in March? | 三月份的那个试播集 | 
| [19:52] | No, it went away. | 不拍了 | 
| [19:54] | Oh, good! | 太好了 | 
| [19:56] | Thanks, honey! Love you! | 谢谢你 亲爱的 爱你哦 | 
| [19:58] | Love you. Have fun. | 爱你 玩的开心 | 
| [20:07] | I’m going to do it. | 我要和你们去斯托克顿 |