时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | God damn it! | 真他妈的 |
[00:58] | So do me a favor and wake him up a bit. | 那么就拜托你了 让他稍微活跃一点 |
[01:02] | Just, it’s on him now, | 现在这戏就靠他了 |
[01:04] | so I need you to surprise him | 我需要你出其不意 |
[01:05] | because he’s, he’s too controlled now. | 因为他现在 过分克制了 |
[01:08] | – Okay. – Do you mind? | – 好的 – 你介意吗 |
[01:09] | No. Totally, I, I think I got it. | 不 不介意 我想我都懂了 |
[01:11] | – All right, good. – Okay. | – 那太好了 – 没问题 |
[01:13] | Okay, last looks, please. | 好了 最后检查一遍 |
[01:14] | So… it’s the big turning point now, right? | 那么 现在是重大的转折点 对吧 |
[01:18] | – Yeah, yeah. – Right? | – 对对 – 没问题吧 |
[01:19] | This is on you, this is real close. | 就靠你了 一定要逼近真实 |
[01:21] | We want to see this thing hit you, right? | 我们希望看到你受到了冲击 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I got it. | 我懂 |
[01:24] | And, and… the feeling. | 要表现出来 那种感觉 |
[01:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[01:27] | – Hey, uh… – Thanks, Kunta. | – 嘿 呃 – 谢谢你 昆塔 |
[01:30] | Are you, uh, above this? Because I want to… | 你会 加词吗 因为我想 |
[01:33] | You’re tight. You’re tight. | 放心 会配合好你的 |
[01:35] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[01:36] | – All right, finishing up. – Here we go. | – 好 准备完毕 – 我们开始吧 |
[01:40] | All right, and let’s roll sound, please. | 好了 声音开机 |
[01:42] | Rolling, rolling. | 开机 开机 |
[01:43] | Quiet, please. | 请保持安静 |
[01:45] | Sound speed. Marker. | 开机 标记 |
[01:47] | Uh… Cameras are set. | 摄像机就位 |
[01:48] | Action. | 开始 |
[01:51] | So I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:53] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[01:54] | You lost custody of Maggie. | 你失去了马吉的监护权 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God, Maggie. | 天呐 马吉 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 是这样 |
[02:00] | You’re never gonna see her again, | 你再也见不到她了 |
[02:02] | and it’s all your fault. | 这都是你一手造成的 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | Cut! | 停 |
[02:10] | Why did you say that? That’s… | 你为什么那么说 剧本 |
[02:11] | – Sorry. – That’s, that’s not in the script. | – 对不起 – 剧本里 没这句啊 |
[02:13] | – Sorry. – That’s not in the script. | – 不好意思 – 剧本里没这句啊 |
[02:14] | That felt… That felt weird. | 这样感觉 好奇怪啊 |
[02:15] | Big man, that was… That was amazing. | 伙计 真的 太令人惊讶了 |
[02:17] | – Yeah? – It’s a great, great day. | – 是吗 – 相当相当好 |
[02:20] | It’s a great, great day. | 非常值得庆祝 |
[02:21] | – You’re doing… – Yeah. Oh, yeah. | – 你做得 – 嗯 对 |
[02:23] | – Oh, okay. – Right. | – 好的 – 好了 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[02:31] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[02:32] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[02:33] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[02:34] | I’m all right. You know, it’s, uh, | 还好 你知道的 就是 |
[02:37] | – this is work, but, uh – Yeah. | – 工作就是这样 但是 – 没错 |
[02:40] | I’m blessed to be working. | 感谢上天我还有工作 |
[02:42] | That is right. | 你说对了 |
[02:43] | I just want to say | 我只是想说 |
[02:45] | I’m a fan from way back. | 我真的非常喜欢 |
[02:46] | I mean, you are great. | 我是说 你真的很棒 |
[02:47] | Oh, no, no. | 别别 太客气 |
[02:48] | You are so… | 你是那么 |
[02:49] | You don’t have to say that, Mel, but I do. | 梅尔 你没必要说这个 但我得说 |
[02:51] | I love your movies. | 我超爱你的电影 |
[02:53] | Well, I used to, too, when they were my movies. | 好吧 我以前也喜欢 那会儿还是我的电影 |
[02:56] | I know, but you’re great, | 我懂 但你真的很棒 |
[02:58] | and it’s an honor to be working with you, really. | 能与你共事真的很荣幸 |
[03:00] | Oh, thanks, Sammy. | 太感谢你了 萨姆 |
[03:02] | Well, then it’s only fair to tell you | 那看来我只能告诉你 |
[03:04] | that my brother and I used to say | 我和我哥过去一直是用 |
[03:07] | “Oh, stop it” all the time. | “噢 快别说了” |
[03:10] | Oh, my God, that’s a nightmare. | 这种黑历史就不要提了 |
[03:12] | No, no. Seriously, | 不不 讲真 |
[03:13] | that show killed us. | 我们真的很佩服那段表演 |
[03:14] | And when you did the sad episodes, | 每当你表演悲伤的情节 |
[03:15] | we’d both pretend not to be crying. | 我们俩都佯装自己没哭 |
[03:18] | Yeah, the sad shows were the best. | 没错 你苦情戏演得最好 |
[03:20] | I don’t need you. I don’t need anybody. | 我不需要你 不需要任何人 |
[03:24] | Well, | 好吧 |
[03:26] | not to jerk each other off too much, | 咱俩也别互相吹捧了 |
[03:28] | but Move Down is my Bible. | 退一步海阔天空 是我的宗旨 |
[03:32] | And it formed me. | 这也造就了今天的我 |
[03:35] | – Really? – Yeah. It did. | – 真的吗 – 没错 确实是这样 |
[03:37] | A little bit. It did a little bit. | 一点吧 造就了一点 |
[03:39] | Well, that’s… That’s all right. | 那 那好吧 |
[03:41] | Melly! Mel! | 梅尔 梅尔 |
[03:43] | Mel, I found these, uh, Tibetan prayer beads | 梅尔 我找到了一串西藏念珠 |
[03:45] | over at, uh, props, and I-I want to wear them. | 可以当 小道具 我想戴上 |
[03:47] | Teak’s, uh, Teak’s going to wear these. | 提克 提克要戴 |
[03:49] | I know it doesn’t match, | 我知道不怎么搭 |
[03:50] | but continuity’s for pussies, right? | 但可以分镜头 对吧 |
[03:52] | So Teak’s a Buddhist now. Right? It’s cool. | 那么 提克现在是名佛教徒了 好吧 很酷 |
[03:54] | – Or Hindu. – Prayer-prayer beads? | – 或者印度教教徒 – 念 念珠 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:57] | He’s… | 他也 |
[04:04] | Well… we used to both do our own thing, | 好吧 咱俩以前都是忙自己的事 |
[04:08] | and, uh, now we’re doing his thing. | 现在 我们要处理他的事 |
[04:10] | Yeah, but it’s good to work with good people, | 是啊 不过 和优秀的人一起工作还是不错的 |
[04:13] | though, along the way. | 哪怕是 打打下手 |
[04:15] | Well, that’s what keeps me going. | 对 这也是我前进的动力 |
[04:18] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:19] | Yeah. I mean, | 当然没事 我是说 |
[04:21] | it’s hard for me being out here. | 我来这儿不容易 |
[04:23] | I mean, I-I need my-my home comforts | 我是说 我需要家庭的慰藉 |
[04:26] | and, uh… | 而 |
[04:28] | living in a hotel for a month | 在宾馆住了一个月 |
[04:30] | you know, gets old, but | 你知道的 很腻烦 但是 |
[04:31] | Yeah, of course it does. | 是的 当然是这样 |
[04:33] | I’m whining. | 我在抱怨 |
[04:35] | No, no. Everybody needs to be home. | 不 不 每个人都需要家 |
[04:38] | You should come to my house for dinner. | 你应该来我家吃晚餐 |
[04:40] | Come have dinner with me and my girls. | 和我 我的女儿们还有我的母亲 |
[04:42] | And my mom. Just be | 一起吃晚餐 |
[04:44] | with a family for a night. You could have | 和一家人一起度过一个晚上 |
[04:45] | some home-cooked food | 你可以享受一些家常菜 |
[04:46] | or some home-ordered takeout. | 或者是家常外卖菜 |
[04:48] | Come on, Mel, we’re bros. | 来吧 梅尔 我们是好朋友 |
[04:50] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:51] | Because, I mean, I mean, I’m-I’m tempted. | 因为 我 我很心动 |
[04:53] | Yeah, you want to come tomorrow? | 是的 你想明天来吗 |
[04:55] | Um, I could swing tomorrow. | 我明天能去 |
[04:57] | Good. You’re coming. | 很好 你答应来了 |
[05:00] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[05:01] | You bet. | 当然 |
[05:03] | Wait. I’m sorry. Was that Mel Trueblood? | 等等 不好意思 那是梅尔·特鲁伯鲁特吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:08] | Are you having dirty with Mel Trueblood? | 你要和梅尔·特鲁伯鲁特约炮吗 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God, I love your life. | 天哪 我爱你这样的生活 |
[05:11] | You love what you pretend my life is. | 你爱的是你想象中的我的生活 |
[05:14] | And no, we’re not doing any dirty things. | 而且 我们不是约炮 |
[05:16] | You are. You totally are. | 你会 你肯定会的 |
[05:17] | How would I not tell you? | 我怎么可能不告诉你 |
[05:19] | On what planet am I not telling you? | 我抽什么疯会不告诉你呢 |
[05:21] | Okay, so you’re hoping. | 好吧 那你是抱了希望 |
[05:23] | No. | 没有 |
[05:24] | No, he’s a nice guy. | 不 他人很好 |
[05:26] | And, uh, he’s also a genius. | 而且他也是个天才 |
[05:32] | Sunny, stop. That’s gross. | 萨妮 别装口交 太呕心了 |
[05:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being gross. | 抱歉 抱歉我太呕心咯 |
[05:38] | Yeah. I mean, | 恩 我是说 |
[05:40] | he’s cute, he’s sexy. | 他很聪明 很性感 |
[05:42] | And I’m pretty sure he’s married. | 我很确定他已经结婚了 |
[05:46] | Let’s find out. | 我们查查 |
[05:47] | What are you doing? Don’t. | 你在干嘛 别 |
[05:49] | I’m googling your genius new boyfriend. | 我在谷歌你的新天才男票 |
[05:51] | No, no. Not while you’re driving. | 别 别在开车的时候查 |
[05:53] | We’re gonna get into an accident. | 我们会出意外的 |
[05:54] | – I hate this! – Dummy… | – 我讨厌这样 – 虚拟的 |
[05:56] | – This is nervous… – A Tesla. | – 这太让人不安了 – 特斯拉汽车 |
[05:58] | It drives itself. | 它会自动驾驶的 |
[05:59] | Can you please put your hands on the wheel? | 你能不能把手放到方向盘上 |
[06:03] | This gives me a terrible feeling in my stomach. | 这让我的胃感觉非常糟糕 |
[06:05] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[06:06] | Aw, man, he’s wicked married. | 唉哟 他已婚了 |
[06:08] | Okay, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[06:09] | Now you driving and not the robot doing it. | 现在你开车吧别让机器开了 |
[06:11] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[06:14] | Do you have to go right home? | 你想直接回家吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, honey. I don’t want to go out. | 是的 亲爱的 我不想出去浪 |
[06:17] | No, just come over for a little bit. | 不 就去我家待会 |
[06:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | You know, you still could sleep with him. | 你知道的 你还是可以跟他上床 |
[06:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:33] | Mr. Mo’ Money Farouk back there. | 你的新男友呀 |
[06:36] | No. | 不 |
[06:37] | You just have to promise to tell me if you do. | 你保证如果你们睡了一定要告诉我 |
[06:41] | You promise to tell me if you do. | 你才保证如果你这么做了一定告诉我 |
[06:42] | Pinky swear right now before we go into the house. | 我们进去之前先拉钩 |
[06:44] | I’m not gonna do it. He’s married. | 我不会那么做的 他已婚了 |
[06:46] | Will you make me a lemon drop? | 可以给我弄杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[06:48] | Totally. | 当然可以 |
[06:50] | Hey, Sammy. | 嗨 萨米 |
[06:52] | Hi, Jeff. | 嗨 杰夫 |
[06:55] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[06:56] | Hey, baby. Your I, uh, deal keeps making noise. | 宝贝儿 你的平板一直在吵 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:02] | Can you look at it like I asked you? | 所以你就不能帮我看看吗 |
[07:04] | All my stuff is broken. | 我都累坏了 |
[07:06] | Oh, Jesus, I’m so tired. | 天哪 我太累了 |
[07:07] | You know what, though? Later, maybe. | 也许晚点有空我看看吧 |
[07:08] | So are you wasted right now? | 所以你现在就这么闲着吗 |
[07:13] | Okay, eat shit. | 好吧 食屎 |
[07:15] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[07:16] | You know, but eat you some shit, though. | 你还是食屎吧 |
[07:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:24] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[07:29] | Eh, women, huh? | 女人啊 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:33] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:35] | Seriously, though, | 讲真 |
[07:36] | she’s often a psycho. | 她经常发神经 |
[07:38] | Right, Sam? | 对吗 萨姆 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:41] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[07:43] | I don’t want to preach to the choir. | 我不想白费唇舌 |
[07:45] | No, totally. I get it. | 不 完全不会 我懂 |
[07:46] | You’re awesome, Sammy. | 你太棒了 萨米 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:49] | Hey, seriously, for a second, though | 讲真 想像一下 |
[07:51] | like, what would she do without me? | 要是她没了我 怎过活呀 |
[07:53] | You know? | 你知道的 |
[07:54] | Or you, for that matter. | 或换你呀 怎过活 |
[07:56] | I mean, I know I don’t have to tell you. | 我知道我没必要跟你说 |
[07:59] | It’s like you know… You know her forever. | 就像… 就像你很了解她 |
[08:01] | You guys go, like, way back. | 你们就像老相识 |
[08:02] | Yeah. We go way, way back. | 对 我们是老朋友了 |
[08:05] | You know this. | 你知道吗 |
[08:08] | My dad and I got in a fight, and, uh, | 我和我爸大吵了一架 |
[08:11] | he kicked me out of the house, | 然后他把我赶出了家 |
[08:12] | and I was so scared, | 我当时很害怕 |
[08:14] | and she took me in, and she got me a job. | 是她收留我 还给我一份工作 |
[08:18] | Yeah, she was 19, she was already taking care of people. | 她那时才19岁 已经懂得照顾人了 |
[08:23] | She was amazing. | 她真的很厉害 |
[08:25] | She was full of confidence. | 她充满自信 |
[08:26] | She was so beautiful. | 美丽动人 |
[08:28] | I mean, I never knew anybody who had so much potential. | 我从没见过像她那样有潜力的人 |
[08:32] | And then she met you, Jeff. | 然后她遇见了你 杰夫 |
[08:36] | Jesus, did she love you. | 天啊 她爱你吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:39] | And here’s Sunny… | 萨妮她… |
[08:40] | All right, this woman who loves so hard and she tries so hard, | 爱你如深似海 努力维系感情 |
[08:45] | and she just ends up | 那么多年 |
[08:47] | pouring all of that love into you for years. | 把一切的爱都付出给你 |
[08:50] | Jeff, do you know what that’s like | 杰夫 你知道眼睁睁看着一个 |
[08:53] | to watch your friend, someone you love, | 你的朋友 你爱的人 |
[08:56] | someone who is like a goddess | 一个清丽似月 闪耀如阳光的 |
[08:58] | with the power to fly to the moon | 女神级人物 |
[09:00] | and shine a light on the world, | 用尽一生去为 |
[09:03] | and she ends up using all of that power | 那又肥又无良 无用 无趣 无情 |
[09:06] | just to keep her fat, shit, useless, boring | 而且不能自理的丈夫 |
[09:11] | stoner husband barely afloat? | 是怎样的感受吗 |
[09:14] | It’s just a shame, Jeff. | 只能说可惜呀 杰夫 |
[09:17] | Well, here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[09:20] | I know that you have… | 我知道你… |
[09:23] | sucked your share of dicks, huh? | 你遇过这样的男人 身同感受 |
[09:26] | I’ve heard about you. | 你知道你的往事 |
[09:29] | That’s okay, buddy. Don’t bother. | 没关系 伙计 别在意 |
[09:31] | I don’t care what you know. | 谁管你知道什么 |
[09:32] | Okay, well, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna have to say that I cannot believe | 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:37] | that you just said all of that to me. | 你刚才对我说的话 |
[09:40] | Jesus, I’m offended. | 我很生气 |
[09:43] | Serious. | 认真的 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[09:46] | You won’t remember. | 你不会记得的 |
[09:47] | You know why I know that? | 你知道为什么我会这么说吗 |
[09:49] | Because I said all of this to you | 因为我五年前就对你说过同样的话 |
[09:51] | five years ago, and you don’t remember | 而你一点都不记得了 |
[09:54] | because you’ve smoked 10,000 joints since then, | 因为你每天只会吸大麻 |
[09:57] | so… good night, Jeff. | 那么… 晚安 杰夫 |
[10:00] | See you at the next thing. | 回头见 |
[10:06] | All right, good night, Sammy. | 好的 晚安 萨米 |
[10:15] | Hello. I’m home. | 大家好 我回来了 |
[10:17] | Mama, you’re home. I missed you. | 妈妈 你回来了 我好想你 |
[10:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:21] | – Oh! – Where were you? | – 哦 – 你去哪儿了 |
[10:23] | Mommy had to work today, remember? | 妈咪今天有工作 你忘了吗 |
[10:25] | – Hi, Mom. – I told you. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 我跟你说过 |
[10:26] | Hey, come meet our guest! | 嘿 出来迎接我们的客人 |
[10:29] | Mel, this is Max, | 梅尔 这是麦克斯 |
[10:31] | and this little one I’m holding is Duke. | 我抱着的这个小可爱叫杜克 |
[10:33] | She’s very small. | 她年纪很小 |
[10:34] | – Hiya, Duke. – Hi. | – 你好 杜克 – 嗨 |
[10:36] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[10:37] | Oh, this is my sitter Lauren. | 哦 这是我的保姆劳伦 |
[10:39] | It’s Mel. | 这是梅尔 |
[10:41] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah. What’s up? | 嗯 什么事 |
[10:45] | It’s just getting really difficult the way | 你不在的时候 |
[10:46] | your girls talk to me when you’re not here, | 我越来越难和你的女儿们交流了 |
[10:48] | – and I just think that they should learn some respect, – Oh, okay. | – 我想她们应该学会尊重别人 – 哦 好吧 |
[10:50] | – And I don’t know anything about… | – 我真的不知道该怎样… |
[10:52] | Okay, I haveto cook good dinner, and so thanks for coming. | 好的 我要做晚餐了 谢谢你帮忙喔 |
[10:54] | I love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[10:56] | Frankie, come here. | 弗兰基 过来 |
[10:57] | Mel, this is Frankie. | 梅尔 这是弗兰基 |
[11:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 -嗨 |
[11:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:12] | Wait, one more hi. | 等等 还有一个 |
[11:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:14] | Oh, then I got to do this again | 我还要再做一次 |
[11:16] | to make it even. Hi. | 让它对等 嗨 |
[11:21] | Put on pants. | 穿上裤子 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:28] | Are you gonna marry him? | 你要和他结婚吗 |
[11:30] | Hey, Duke? | 嗨 杜克 |
[11:31] | You need to learn how to whisper. | 你要学会怎么说悄悄话 |
[11:33] | Wait, so you’re, like, an actor in the movie Mom’s in? | 等等 所以你是和我妈妈一起演电影的? |
[11:37] | No, I’m the director. | 不 我是导演 |
[11:38] | – Hello! – Oh. | – 大家好 – 哦 |
[11:39] | There’s my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[11:40] | You’re about to meet my mother. | 你要见见我妈妈了 |
[11:41] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 我回来了 |
[11:43] | Hello, sweetheart. | 乖乖回来啦 |
[11:45] | Mom, this is Mel. | 妈 这是梅尔 |
[11:46] | Mel, this is my mother Phyllis. | 梅尔 这是我妈菲莉斯 |
[11:48] | – Oh. Hello. – Oh, hello, Mrs. Fox. | – 你好 – 你好 福克斯女士 |
[11:51] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:53] | Yes, well. | 我也是 |
[11:54] | Mom, did you take our phone book? | 妈 你是不是拿了我们的电话簿 |
[11:56] | Because I noticed all the neighbors | 因为我发现所有的邻居 |
[11:57] | – have their phone books. – No, no. | – 都有他们的电话簿 – 我没拿 |
[11:59] | Why would I take your phone book? | 我怎么会拿你们的电话簿呢 |
[12:00] | I took my phone book, | 我拿了我个人的电话簿 |
[12:01] | which was left at your step. | 之前放在你的台阶上 |
[12:02] | No, that’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[12:04] | I always ask for two phone books, | 我需要两本电话簿 |
[12:05] | and they only brought one, | 他们只带来了一本 |
[12:06] | so the one at your step must be mine. | 所以你台阶上那本肯定是我的呀 |
[12:08] | Mom! | 我真是说不过你 |
[12:09] | I learned a piano song, come listen. | 我刚学会一首钢琴曲 过来听听吧 |
[12:14] | Come with me to the kitchen. | 跟我去厨房 |
[12:16] | Okay, off you go. | 开始吧 |
[12:26] | I know this one. | 我知道这首曲子 |
[12:28] | Um, did you not tell your mother | 你没有告诉你妈 |
[12:31] | that you were bringing home a black man? | 你要带个黑人回家吧 |
[12:32] | What? Oh, no. Of course not. | 啥 没有 当然没有 |
[12:35] | That’s not… No. | 这也太… 我才不会说呢 |
[12:36] | – I mean… – What? No! | – 我的意思是… – 我不会这么说的 |
[12:38] | You should’ve told her. | 你应该提前告诉她的 |
[12:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 坚决不会 |
[12:40] | I’m telling you, that’s not a thing. | 这不是什么重要事 |
[12:42] | My mother is just insane. She makes people feel weird. | 我妈就是有点疯疯癫癫的 她总让别人很尴尬 |
[12:45] | It’s like her hobby. | 这就像是她的一个癖好 |
[12:46] | No, Sam. | 这样不对 萨姆 |
[12:47] | She’s over 70, okay? | 她都70多岁了 |
[12:49] | You warn her that a black man’s coming over, | 你应该要事先警告她会有黑人来访 |
[12:52] | even if it’s to fix the cable box. | 即使我只是来修电缆盒的 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God. I’m telling you, | 我跟你讲啊 |
[12:56] | My mother is not like that. | 我妈不是这种人 |
[12:57] | She marched for integration. | 她还参加了取消种族歧视的游行 |
[12:59] | It doesn’t matter, okay? | 这没关系的 |
[13:00] | I’m not calling your mother racist. | 我并非说你母亲有种族歧视 |
[13:02] | I’m calling her over 70. | 我只是说她已经年事已高 |
[13:03] | You tell an old white lady ahead of time, okay? | 你应该提前告知一位白人老妇 |
[13:07] | You warn her. It’s the right thing to do | 你应该告知她 这么做对白人老妇女 |
[13:09] | for the old lady and the black guy coming over. | 和来访的黑人都好 |
[13:12] | Okay. No. I think you’re wrong. | 好吧 但我还是认为你多想了 |
[13:15] | – Mm-hmm. – I’m hearing you, | – 是吗 – 我知道你在说什么 |
[13:17] | and I know you feel certain of this, | 我知道你对此很执着 |
[13:20] | but I think that this is your thing. | 但我还是觉得只有你对此耿耿于怀 |
[13:23] | That’s not real. It’s not. | 这不是什么有所谓的事 她不会介意的 |
[13:27] | Oh, yeah, we don’t have a mezuzah. | 我们没有门柱经卷 |
[13:28] | – What’s up with that? – We’re not that. | – 那是怎么回事 – 我们不是靠那个才这么和谐的 |
[13:29] | Mm-mm! One time, | 听我说 有一次 |
[13:31] | Max was going to dance class, | 麦克斯去舞蹈班 |
[13:33] | and she had this awful stomach virus. | 她肠胃感染很严重 |
[13:35] | Frankie, don’t tell that story. | 弗兰基 别提起这事儿 |
[13:36] | It was like a dress rehearsal | 那次是为一个舞会 |
[13:38] | – for a dance concert. – Right. | – 进行带妆彩排 – 接着呢 |
[13:39] | And she was wearing this white leotard. | 她穿了一件白色紧身连衣裤 |
[13:41] | – Okay, stop it. – Frankie? | – 好啦 别说了 – 弗兰基 |
[13:43] | – Stop. – No, let her tell it. | – 别说了 – 让她接着说 |
[13:44] | – Come on. What?! – Mm-mm. | – 说出来又怎样嘛 – 好吧 |
[13:45] | So she misses the, the dress rehearsal. | 她错过了带妆彩排 |
[13:48] | She’s gonna be dropped out of the concert. | 她就要被开除了 |
[13:51] | – Mm-hmm. – Mom! | – 然后呢 – 妈 你看她 |
[13:52] | But she has this stomach virus… | 但她又有胃炎… |
[13:53] | Frankie, you can’t tell this story | 弗兰基 别说了 |
[13:55] | – ’cause we’re eating. – Oh, come on. Mom… | – 我们在吃饭呢 – 妈 让我说完嘛 |
[13:57] | No! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:58] | Frankie, you’re stopping. | 弗兰基 停止吧 |
[14:00] | Fine. Fine. Fine. | 切 好吧 |
[14:01] | – Thank you. – Okay, I’m done. | – 谢了 – 好吧 我不说了 |
[14:02] | – You’re welcome. – I’m done. | – 别介 – 我不说了 |
[14:06] | And then, right in the middle of doing a big split, | 接着 她正要下劈叉的时候 |
[14:08] | brown poop squirted out of her butt | 棕色的屎从她屁股里喷了出来 |
[14:10] | all over the perfect white leotard! | 弄得白色衣服上全是屎 |
[14:12] | Mom! | 妈 她还说 |
[14:17] | Sorry, Mel. | 不好意思 梅尔 |
[14:18] | We like that kind of humor at dinner. | 我们晚饭期间经常会说这样的笑话 |
[14:21] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s… it’s fine. | 不不不 没事 没事 |
[14:23] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[14:24] | Are you, uh, still studying dance? | 你还在学舞蹈吗 |
[14:26] | I do this thing. | 我还在学 |
[14:27] | It’s-it’s a modern class. | 是门现代课程 |
[14:29] | 阿尔文·艾利舞团是美国舞蹈演员以自己名字创建的 由多种族舞者组成的现代舞团 | |
[14:29] | It’s based on this thing called Alvin Ailey. | 是基于阿尔文·艾利舞团的风格上开办的 |
[14:31] | I don’t know if… | 不知道你知不知… |
[14:31] | Sure, I-I-I studied there, actually. | 知道 我在那里学习过 |
[14:34] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, in New York when I was in high school. | 我高中时在纽约学过 |
[14:37] | That’s great that you’re doing that. | 你还在坚持真的很了不起 |
[14:39] | Even if you don’t dance, which, | 我19岁的时候放弃了 |
[14:41] | you know, I gave it up when I was 19, | 即使你不再跳舞了 |
[14:43] | but you’ll never regret it. | 你也不会遗憾 |
[14:45] | I mean, it’s still a part of me. | 舞蹈依然是我生命的一部分 |
[14:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | No, you’re lucky, | 你很幸运 |
[14:51] | because when I was your age | 因为我在你这么大的时候 |
[14:52] | and I was aching to be an artist, | 我渴望成为一名艺术家 |
[14:54] | I had to explain that to my parents. | 我得给我父母百般解释 |
[14:56] | My father was a janitor. | 我父亲是个管理员 |
[14:58] | My mom’s still a nurse. | 我妈现在还是个护士 |
[15:00] | But they didn’t know from art. | 他俩对艺术一窍不通 |
[15:03] | You’re lucky because your mother is an artist. | 你妈是位演员 你已经很幸运了好吗 |
[15:06] | Well, she’s not, like, an artist. | 她才算不上是演员 |
[15:08] | Yes, she is. She’s, like, an artist. | 你错了 她就是一位演员 |
[15:11] | Well, thank you, Mel. | 梅尔 多谢你这么说 |
[15:13] | That’s very nice of you, Mel. | 你对我太好了 |
[15:15] | The last time I was in London, | 我上次在伦敦 |
[15:18] | I went to Harrods to buy pantyhose, and so, | 去哈罗兹买连裤袜 |
[15:21] | I go to the lingerie department, | 就去了女士内衣区 |
[15:24] | and Harrods had their own brand of pantyhose, | 哈罗兹呢有他们自己的连裤袜品牌 |
[15:27] | and they’re the only ones I wear, | 我只穿他们家的 |
[15:29] | and you can only buy them at that counter. | 所以就只能在那个专柜才能买到 |
[15:31] | And their hose has three colors, | 袜子呢有三种颜色 |
[15:34] | Nude, White, and Nigger Brown. | 肉色 白色 和黑鬼棕 |
[15:36] | That was the name of the color. | 哈哈那种颜色名字就叫这个好笑吧 |
[15:39] | And that’s the color I always buy. | 我总买那种颜色 |
[15:41] | So I go to the counter, | 所以就去专柜 |
[15:43] | and the young woman who was working there | 巧了 那天值班的美女 |
[15:45] | happened to be black. | 是个黑人 |
[15:46] | And I said to her, “I would like medium-size hose.” | 我就跟她说 “给我拿件中号裤袜” |
[15:49] | And she says, “What color, please?” | 她问我 “什么颜色” |
[15:52] | and so I said, “Nigger Brown.” | 我就说 “黑鬼棕” |
[15:54] | And she was shocked. | 她一惊 |
[15:56] | I said it just like that. I could see she was upset. | 我就是顺嘴一说 我看得出来她很不高兴 |
[15:59] | I said to her, “I did you the honor | 就跟她说 “拜托你不要 |
[16:01] | of not noticing your color. | 那么介意你的肤色 |
[16:03] | Would you do me the honor of getting my item for me?” | 麻烦你拿裤袜给我好吗” |
[16:06] | So she went and got them, | 她就去拿了 |
[16:07] | and after that, I paid for the hose. | 之后 我就买了那双裤袜 |
[16:10] | Just so you know. | 就这样 |
[16:12] | Oh, I need to use the loo. | 啊哦 我要去下洗手间 |
[16:33] | You know, you have a really nice family. | 你家人蛮不错的 |
[16:35] | Thank you. They love you, | 多谢你 他们很爱你 |
[16:37] | and I am sorry about my mom. | 我为我妈说的话向你道歉 |
[16:39] | No, no, no. Don’t be sorry about your mom. | 别别别 千万别感到抱歉 |
[16:41] | Never be sorry about your mom. | 千万别这么想 |
[16:42] | No, Mel. I’m very sorry about my shitty mother. | 不 梅尔 我真的为我这难搞的妈替你道歉 |
[16:46] | Okay, well, I don’t know her. | 好吧 我不是很了解她 |
[16:49] | No, you don’t. | 对 你不了解她 |
[16:56] | I… | 我… |
[16:59] | You know, I have a friend | 我有个朋友 |
[17:00] | who is very invested in wanting us to have sex. | 特希望咱俩能约上炮 |
[17:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:06] | She needs us to do it. It’s pretty bad. | 她真的超希望我们能滚床单 |
[17:10] | Well… | 好吧… |
[17:14] | But I’m not about to get into a thing with a married guy. | 我不想插足别人的家庭 |
[17:16] | That’s just not, that’s not me. | 我不是干那种事的人 |
[17:22] | Well, I mean, I’m going through a divorce right now, | 我呢 正要离婚 |
[17:25] | and I’ve been going through a divorce, | 已经在办手续了 |
[17:28] | and we’ve been separated for months. | 我跟我前妻已经分居数月 |
[17:32] | But I, uh, you know, | 但是 我 |
[17:34] | am going back to New York tomorrow. | 明天就要回纽约了 |
[17:36] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[17:37] | And as much as my brother | 我哥还想让我 |
[17:39] | would want me to throw down with Sammy Fox, I mean… | 和萨米·福克斯问个好 我的意思是… |
[17:42] | – Hey. – Hey. You know. | – 嗨 – 嗯哼 |
[17:45] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我想说… |
[17:48] | I mean, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[17:51] | But I don’t want to hook up with you. | 不是那种勾搭 |
[17:53] | I mean, actually, I really like you. | 我是说 真的 我真喜欢你 |
[17:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | I mean, there’s… | 我是说 有种 |
[18:00] | No. Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:02] | …a feeling there. Uh, it’s… | 微妙的感觉… |
[18:04] | it’s a nice feeling. | 很棒的感觉 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:08] | But me, too. | 但我也是 |
[18:10] | I…I’m… I don’t want to… | 我 … 我不想 |
[18:12] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:14] | – No, I… – Just like… | – 不 我… – 就是… |
[18:15] | That’s… There’s your ride. | 你车来了 |
[18:18] | – That’s my ride. – Yeah. | – 是我车 – 是啊 |
[18:23] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[18:24] | Mm. | 嗯嗯 |
[18:34] | Can I just tell you this was the first peace I’ve felt | 我能说这是我那么久以来 |
[18:38] | in a very long time? | 第一次有平静的感觉吗 |
[18:42] | Same. | 同感 |
[18:46] | Bye, Sam. | 拜拜 萨姆 |
[18:52] | See you, Mel. | 梅尔 再见 |