时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[01:08] | You’re gonna make yourself sick. | 你会难受的 |
[01:37] | You know… | 要知道 |
[01:38] | we’re sitting on seven million bucks here. | 我们腿下可是七百万 |
[01:41] | Literally. | 没夸张 |
[01:43] | And? | 怎样 |
[01:48] | I say we take it, | 不如私吞了 |
[01:50] | split it fifty-fifty, | 我俩五五分 |
[01:53] | take off. | 跑路 |
[01:55] | It’s not ours. | 这不是我们的 |
[01:59] | Could be. | 可以是 |
[02:02] | Yeah, well, I know some people | 好吧 我认识一些人 |
[02:03] | who would have a problem with that. | 你这么做他们肯定有意见 |
[02:06] | Them? | 他们 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry about them. | 别担心他们 |
[02:16] | You feeling right? | 你觉得还好吗 |
[02:23] | First thing we do, | 第一件事 |
[02:25] | take six million bucks and build a time machine. | 我们要花六百万建个时光机 |
[02:29] | Those people that you’re worried about? | 你担心的那帮人 |
[02:32] | They’ll never find us. | 找不到我们的 |
[02:37] | Where would you go first, huh? | 你会先去哪里 |
[02:39] | You– You look like a history buff, right? | 你看着像个历史迷 是不是 |
[02:42] | What, would you go to Civil War times or… | 你会去内战时期 |
[02:47] | Um, Ancient Rome? | 还是古罗马 |
[02:48] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[02:59] | December 8, 2001. | 2001年12月8日 |
[03:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:05] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:11] | March 17, 1984. | 1984年3月17日 |
[03:19] | Day I took my first bribe. | 那是我第一次受贿 |
[03:28] | And then I’d go forward. | 然后我会去未来 |
[03:32] | There’s some people I’d like to check on in five or ten years, | 我想看看五年后或十年后的某些人 |
[03:36] | make sure they’re doing okay. | 确保他们过得不错 |
[03:43] | You? | 你呢 |
[03:46] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[03:49] | May 10, 1965. | 1965年5月10日 |
[03:56] | That’s the day Warren Buffett took over at Berkshire Hathaway. | 那一天 沃伦·巴菲特接管了伯克希尔·哈撒韦公司 |
[04:01] | I figure, got a million left from building the time machine, | 我觉得 造时光机还剩下了一百万 |
[04:05] | so I’d take my half | 我会把我的那一半 |
[04:07] | and just stick it into Berkshire. | 直接投到伯克希尔 |
[04:11] | Then I’d come back here and… | 然后回到现在 |
[04:16] | I’m a billionaire. | 就成了十亿富翁 |
[04:23] | Is there such a thing as a trillionaire? | 有没有万亿富翁的说法 |
[04:27] | That’s it. Money? | 就钱吗 |
[04:31] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[04:33] | Nothing you’d change? | 你没什么想改变的吗 |
[04:45] | I’m rested. | 我休息好了 |
[05:26] | Marion? Are you still there? | 玛丽恩 还在吗 |
[05:28] | Yes! It’s a– It’s a little car. | 在 是辆小轿车 |
[05:30] | Beige. I– I– I don’t know the make. | 米色 我不知道品牌 |
[05:37] | 64P Sixty-four, P… | |
[05:42] | FT6 …F, T, six. | |
[05:44] | He’s headed south, towards Curtis. | 朝南开往柯蒂斯了 |
[05:48] | Oh, please get him. | 一定要抓到他 |
[05:57] | 12-14 responding. | 传往总局的消息 |
[06:00] | On that 10-29, V as in Victor. | 正在追踪嫌疑车辆 |
[06:03] | That’s a Saturn Aura? | 是辆土星环吗 |
[06:04] | That is correct. | 正确 |
[06:05] | Saturn Aura, Nebraska six-four-Paul-Frank-Tom-six. | 土星环 内布拉斯加 64PFT6 |
[06:14] | White male, late 40s, about 5’11”, 180 pounds. | 白人男性 近五十岁 一米八左右 一百六十斤 |
[09:02] | “Hoover Max Extract Pressure-Pro, model sixty.” | “胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号” |
[09:07] | Hoover Pressure-Pro Max Extract, model sixty. | 胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号 |
[10:00] | Anybody home? | 里面有人吗 |
[10:07] | Hands. Now. | 举起双手 |
[10:29] | I was at a party, | 我当时在派对上 |
[10:30] | just minding my own business. | 没多管闲事 |
[10:34] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[10:36] | I better call Saul! | 我最好打给索尔 |
[10:39] | Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. | 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[10:40] | Did you know that you have rights? | 你知道你有权利吗 |
[10:42] | The Constitution says you do, and so do I. | 宪法说你有 我也说你有 |
[10:45] | I believe that, until proven guilty, | 我相信 在被证明有罪之前 |
[10:47] | every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. | 这个国家所有的男人 女人 小孩都是无辜的 |
[10:50] | And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better Call– | 所以我会为你而战 阿尔布开克 最好打给… |
[11:12] | Hello, Krista? It’s Gene. | 喂 克丽丝塔 我是吉恩 |
[11:16] | Uh, uh, sorry I wasn’t in this morning. | 抱歉早上旷工了 |
[11:18] | Did you open up okay? | 开店营业没问题吧 |
[11:22] | I’m fine. C-Could you do me a favor? | 我没事 能帮我个忙吗 |
[11:27] | The week’s rotation needs to be posted by 3:00. | 这周的轮班得在三点前发出 |
[11:29] | Could you handle that? | 麻烦你处理下 |
[11:33] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有就是 |
[11:36] | Just call the main office. | 打给总部 |
[11:37] | The– The number is on the bulletin board. | 号码在公告栏上 |
[11:39] | And, uh, let them know, um… | 告诉他们 |
[11:44] | you’re gonna need a new manager. | 你们得换个新经理了 |
[11:48] | This is how they get you? | 就这样被抓了 |
[11:51] | This is how they get you? | 就这样被抓了 |
[11:55] | This is how they get you? | 就这样被抓了 |
[11:58] | This is how they get you? | 就这样被抓了 |
[12:02] | This is how they get you? | 就这样被抓了 |
[12:07] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[12:10] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[12:13] | What… were… you… thinking? | 你 当时 在想 什么 |
[12:27] | Shit! | 靠 |
[13:10] | I need another phone call! | 我得再打一个电话 |
[13:14] | Another phone call! | 再打一个电话 |
[13:31] | William Oakley and Associates, | 威廉·奥克利律师事务所 |
[13:32] | “Trust experience, trust Oakley.” | “相信经验 相信奥克利” |
[13:34] | Bill Oakley speaking. | 我是比尔·奥克利 |
[13:36] | “Trust experience, trust Oakley.” | “相信经验 相信奥克利” |
[13:38] | I like that. It’s catchy. | 我喜欢 很上口 |
[13:40] | You know who this is, right? | 你知道我是谁吧 |
[13:45] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[13:47] | You got it, buddy. | 没错 老兄 |
[13:49] | Wh-Wh-Wh-What are you, uh– What– What are y– | 你在干什么 你在… |
[13:51] | Uh, wha– Uh, what are you doing? | 你…你这是干什么 |
[13:54] | Uh, you know I’m gonna have to report this call. | 你明知道 你打来的话 我必须报警 |
[13:56] | Calm down, Junior. | 放松 愣头青 |
[13:57] | The cops know all about the call. | 警察对这通电话再清楚不过 |
[13:59] | They’re probably listening in. | 他们很可能在监听 |
[14:00] | The fact is, I’m standing in the middle | 事实是 此时此刻我就站在 |
[14:02] | of a police station as we speak. | 警察局的中央 |
[14:06] | So they finally caught you. | 这么说他们终于抓到你了 |
[14:08] | Listen. This is your lucky day. | 听好 今天你走运 |
[14:09] | I am talking to Saul Goodman’s new advisory counsel. | 我正在跟索尔·古德曼的新咨询律师通话 |
[14:14] | What? | 什么 |
[14:15] | Keep up, Bill. You hit the jackpot. | 跟上我的思路 比尔 你中大奖了 |
[14:18] | “Advisory counsel?” | 咨询律师 |
[14:19] | This puts you on the map, amigo. | 你就要出名了 朋友 |
[14:21] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 接下来你这么办 |
[14:22] | You’re gonna grab a flight to Omaha, Nebraska, ASAP. | 马上赶飞机到内布拉斯加州的奥马哈 |
[14:26] | There’s nothing direct, | 没有直飞的航班 |
[14:27] | so you’re gonna have to connect through Houston. | 你得在休斯顿转机 |
[14:29] | Wh– Who’s paying for this? | 这钱谁付 |
[14:31] | – You are. Listen. You hear that? – Hear what? | -你付 听 你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[14:33] | Bang, bang! That’s opportunity knocking. | 当 当 机会在敲门 |
[14:36] | Get off your ass and answer the door. | 赶紧起来开门 |
[14:38] | Okay, on your way to the airport… | 好了 去机场的路上 |
[14:40] | – Wait. Wait. Hold on. – …I need you to make some calls. | -等等 等一下 -我需要你打几个电话 |
[14:41] | Even supposing, hypothetically, | 即便假设 |
[14:43] | I’d be willing to take this on– | 我愿意接你的案子… |
[14:45] | “Willing”? Bill, this is a career-maker. | 还”愿意” 比尔 这是功成名就的机会 |
[14:47] | Get real. You’re doing this. | 现实点 你要接的 |
[14:48] | The DA has a warehouse of evidence against you– | 地检有一仓库的证据治你的罪 |
[14:51] | I can’t even begin to imagine what the Feds are sitting on. | 我都不敢想联调局有你多少证据 |
[14:54] | No matter who your lawyer is, you are screwed. | 不管你找谁当律师 你都完蛋了 |
[14:58] | So I’ve gotta ask… | 所以我得问一句 |
[15:00] | Where do you see this ending? | 你觉得会如何收场 |
[15:04] | Where do I see it ending? | 我觉得会如何收场 |
[15:07] | With me on top. | 以我成功收场 |
[15:09] | Like always. | 一如往常 |
[15:34] | Rico. | 诈骗 |
[15:34] | Not five, not ten, | 不是五项十项 |
[15:36] | but twenty-seven predicate violations. | 而是27项犯罪 |
[15:38] | Federal conspiracy to manufacture and distribute | 在全国范围内密谋制造分销 |
[15:40] | a controlled substance. | 管制物品 |
[15:42] | On this scale? Life sentence, stat max. | 你这种规模 最高可以判终身监禁 |
[15:44] | Money laundering. | 洗钱 |
[15:45] | Eight counts, 20 years each. | 八项 每项二十年 |
[15:47] | One hundred sixty years, stat max. | 最高可以判160年 |
[15:50] | We’ll argue for consecutive sentencing. | 我们会争取刑期分开连续执行 |
[15:52] | Accessory after the fact to multiple murders. | 多起谋杀案的事后从犯 |
[15:55] | Including two decorated federal officers. | 包括两名联邦功勋警官 |
[15:58] | Fifteen years each. | 每项15年 |
[16:01] | By our count, that’s life plus… | 根据我们计算 这是终身监禁外加 |
[16:03] | One hundred ninety. | 190年有期徒刑 |
[16:04] | Life plus 190 years. | 终身监禁外加190年 |
[16:09] | All right. I’m willing to extend | 好了 我愿意给你一次 |
[16:12] | a one-time, take-it-or-leave-it offer. | 爱要不要的机会 |
[16:14] | Here’s the headline: 30 years. | 听好了 30年有期徒刑 |
[16:18] | Keep your nose clean, stay healthy, | 不惹是生非 保持健康 |
[16:20] | you have a shot at seeing daylight in your old age. | 你有可能在晚年重见天日 |
[16:27] | Mr. Oakley, your “Co-counsel,” | 奥克利先生 你的”合伙律师” |
[16:30] | is he here with us? | 他同意吗 |
[16:32] | Uh, listen, you’ve got Agent Schrader’s widow back there. | 施罗德探员的遗孀在那边 |
[16:35] | – Why don’t you invite her in? – Uh, wait a sec– | -不如请她进来吧 -等一下… |
[16:37] | I mean, you owe her that much, don’t you? | 你们亏欠她的 对吧 |
[16:38] | Well, no, she– she can’t be present at a– | 她不能出席… |
[16:40] | a plea negotiation. It’s completely inappropriate. | 认罪谈判 这非常不合适 |
[16:42] | She’s already here. | 她人都来了 |
[16:43] | Both parties agree. It’s fine. Really. | 双方同意 没关系 真的 |
[17:27] | They tell me they found you in a garbage dumpster. | 他们告诉我 是在垃圾箱里找到你的 |
[17:32] | Well, that makes sense. | 很合理 |
[17:37] | My husband was the best man that I have ever known. | 我丈夫是我认识的最好的人 |
[17:41] | He lived to help others. | 他活着就为帮助别人 |
[17:46] | If somebody was in trouble, no matter the time, | 要是有人遇到困难 不管什么时间 |
[17:49] | no matter the place, Hank Schrader would be there. | 不管什么地点 汉克·施罗德都会帮他 |
[17:56] | With a smile and a joke. | 面带微笑 不失风趣 |
[18:01] | He was kind, | 他为人和善 |
[18:05] | he was decent, | 体面 |
[18:07] | he was strong. | 坚强 |
[18:12] | His partner… | 他的搭档 |
[18:16] | Steve Gomez. | 史蒂夫·戈麦斯 |
[18:17] | Steve and Blanca | 史蒂夫和布兰卡的家 |
[18:20] | made a home that was warm and full of laughter. | 非常温馨 充满欢声笑语 |
[18:24] | Three children. | 三个孩子 |
[18:27] | Three fatherless children. | 三个失去父亲的孩子 |
[18:34] | Hank and Steve, the good guys. | 汉克和史蒂夫 都是好人 |
[18:39] | They were shot dead | 他们被枪杀 |
[18:41] | and left in a hole in the desert. | 扔在沙漠的坑里 |
[18:46] | And you. | 而你 |
[18:49] | You helped | 是你帮了 |
[18:50] | the two-faced poisonous bastard behind it all. | 那个幕后凶手 两面派的恶毒混蛋 |
[18:56] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[18:58] | Money. | 钱 |
[19:01] | You did it all for money. | 你做这些就是为了钱 |
[19:07] | No matter what they do with you now, | 不论他们现在如何处置你 |
[19:09] | no matter where they put you or for how long, | 不论把你关在何地 关上多久 |
[19:11] | it will never be enough. | 都不够谢罪的 |
[19:24] | Mrs… Mrs. Schrader. | 施罗德太太 |
[19:29] | The loss that you’ve suffered… | 你的丧夫之痛 |
[19:31] | It’s unspeakable. | 是无法形容的 |
[19:38] | I met your husband a few times. | 我见过你丈夫几次 |
[19:42] | He was a man who stood by his word | 他是一个一诺千金的人 |
[19:44] | and was very good at his job. | 非常能干 |
[19:48] | A straight shooter. | 直言不讳 |
[19:51] | You and he are… | 你和他都是 |
[19:54] | victims. | 受害者 |
[19:59] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[20:06] | Two years ago a man came into my office. | 两年前一个人走进我的办公室 |
[20:10] | He said his name was Mayhew. | 他自称梅休 |
[20:13] | He wanted one of my clients to lie under oath. | 他想让我的一个当事人作伪证 |
[20:17] | He offered me money. | 他承诺给我钱 |
[20:20] | I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[20:21] | Any lawyer would. | 是律师都会拒绝的 |
[20:24] | That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked. | 当天晚上我离开办公室时遭到了袭击 |
[20:31] | Two men threw a sack over my head, | 两个人往我头上套了个袋子 |
[20:33] | they hogtied me, | 给我五花大绑 |
[20:34] | and they drove me out into the desert. | 开车把我带到了沙漠里 |
[20:36] | And when they pulled the hood off, | 他们把头套拿掉时 |
[20:38] | I was kneeling in front of an open grave. | 我跪在地上 面前是个挖好的坟墓 |
[20:43] | With a gun pointed at my head. | 头上顶着一把枪 |
[20:46] | That was my introduction to Walter White. | 我就是这样认识沃尔特·怀特的 |
[20:52] | From that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[20:55] | there hasn’t been a minute that I wasn’t afraid. | 我没有一刻不感到害怕 |
[20:59] | Yeah. I worked for him. I made a lot of money. | 没错 我是给他干活 也赚了很多钱 |
[21:02] | But that’s not why I did it. | 但我干那些并不是因为钱 |
[21:04] | I did it because I knew what he would do to me if I refused. | 而是因为我知道如果我拒绝 他会怎么对付我 |
[21:09] | Over and over, I thought about going to the police. | 我一次又一次想过报警 |
[21:12] | I even thought about talking to Agent Schrader. | 甚至想过找施罗德探员 |
[21:14] | But I knew that Walter White would kill me, wherever I was. | 但我知道无论去了哪 沃尔特·怀特都会杀了我 |
[21:20] | And I was right. | 而且我是对的 |
[21:23] | You look it up. | 你们去查查 |
[21:25] | October 4, 2009. | 2009年10月4日 |
[21:28] | They murdered ten men inside three prisons | 他们在两分钟内 |
[21:32] | in the space of two minutes. | 在三个监狱里杀死了十个人 |
[21:35] | Knifed. | 用刀捅死 |
[21:36] | Throats slashed. | 割喉 |
[21:38] | A man was burned alive. | 一个人被活活烧死 |
[21:40] | They even killed one of my colleagues, a lawyer. | 他们甚至杀了我的一位同行 一名律师 |
[21:44] | He was cooperating with the DEA. | 他当时与毒品管制局合作 |
[21:48] | Daniel Wachsburger. | 丹尼尔·华兹伯格 |
[21:51] | The news said Dan was stabbed 48 times. | 新闻上说丹被捅了48刀 |
[21:58] | So, yeah, when it all blew up, I ran. | 没错 事情败露后我逃了 |
[22:03] | But not from the police. | 但不是躲避警方 |
[22:05] | From them. | 而是躲避他们 |
[22:08] | Walter White might be dead, | 沃尔特·怀特可能是死了 |
[22:10] | but Jesse Pinkman and the others? | 但杰西·平克曼和其他人呢 |
[22:12] | They’re still out there, somewhere. | 他们还在什么地方逍遥法外呢 |
[22:18] | Mrs. Schrader… | 施罗德太太… |
[22:20] | you are looking at a man who has lost everything. | 你面前是一个失去了一切的人 |
[22:24] | My profession. My family. My freedom. | 我的职业 我的家庭 我的自由 |
[22:28] | I have– I have nobody. | 我… 我没有依靠 |
[22:30] | I have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[22:40] | And you think jurors are gonna buy that? | 你觉得陪审团会吃你这一套吗 |
[22:47] | One. | 一个 |
[22:50] | All I need is one. | 只要一个人信就够了 |
[22:56] | Oakley tells me that you’ve never lost a case. | 奥克利告诉我你从来没打输过官司 |
[23:01] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[23:05] | That’s a hell of a record. You should be proud of that. | 了不起的记录 你应该感到自豪 |
[23:07] | Still… | 不过… |
[23:09] | Juries, right? | 陪审团嘛 对吧 |
[23:12] | You never can tell. | 你永远也说不准 |
[23:14] | It’s a roll of the dice. | 就是掷骰子 |
[23:17] | I’m just– I’m hoping there’s some wiggle room. | 我只是… 我希望有点商量的余地 |
[23:23] | You are not going to negotiate with this man. | 你不可以与这个人讨价还价 |
[23:25] | You’re not. | 不可以 |
[23:57] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[23:58] | After sentence has been imposed on the counts | 被告对在此商定的罪名认罪 |
[24:01] | to which defendant pleads guilty as agreed herein, | 而获得相应量刑后 |
[24:05] | the government will move to dismiss | 检方将撤销 |
[24:07] | Counts Three through Nine of the indictment. | 起诉书中第三至九项所列罪名 |
[24:11] | Eighteen. | 十八 |
[24:13] | Based on the facts now known to the government, | 根据目前检方所掌握的事实 |
[24:15] | the anticipated offense level is 35, | 预期的罪过等级是35级 |
[24:18] | which, when combined | 再加上 |
[24:20] | with the anticipated criminal history category of 1, | 预期的第一类犯罪前科 |
[24:23] | results in an anticipated advisory sentencing guidelines range | 综合得出的预期建议量刑区间 |
[24:27] | of 85 to 90 months imprisonment, | 为入狱85到90个月 |
[24:30] | in addition to any supervised release, | 外加监外看管 |
[24:32] | fine, and restitution the Court may impose. | 罚款和赔偿等法庭可能施加的处罚 |
[24:39] | Seven and a half years. | 七年半 |
[24:42] | Let’s get this thing signed and get the hell out of here. | 我们把这玩意儿签了 赶紧结束了吧 |
[24:45] | We’re good with that. | 我们没意见 |
[24:46] | “Nineteen.” | “十九” |
[24:48] | “Term to be served at FCI Butner Low, North Carolina, | “将在北卡罗来纳州布特纳低戒备度监狱 |
[24:53] | Wing D.” | D区服刑” |
[24:56] | FCI Butner Low. | 布特纳低戒备度监狱 |
[24:58] | It’s a great location. Very nice weather. | 位置绝佳 气候宜人 |
[25:02] | It’s the only federal institution with a golf program. | 是唯一有高尔夫活动安排的联邦监狱 |
[25:05] | It was good enough for Bernie Madoff… | 伯尼·麦道夫都觉得可以接受… |
[25:08] | This is an actual request? | 你认真的吗 |
[25:11] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:12] | I give you guys half a chance, | 我稍微一不留神 |
[25:13] | you’re gonna throw me into gen pop in some hellhole. | 你们就会把我扔进关普通囚犯的鬼地方去 |
[25:17] | I visited a client once at ADX Montrose. | 我曾经去过蒙特罗斯超级监狱看望某个委托人 |
[25:20] | “The Alcatraz of the Rockies.” | “洛基山脉的恶魔岛” |
[25:23] | No. No, that’s a dealbreaker, my friend. | 不行不行 这条绝对不能让步 朋友 |
[25:35] | FCI Butner Low. Wing… | 布特纳低戒备度监狱… |
[25:37] | D. Wing D. | D 是D区 |
[25:39] | “Wing D.” | “D区” |
[25:41] | And now we are done. | 就这样了 |
[25:44] | Ah, as Steve Jobs used to say, one more thing. | 就像史蒂夫·乔布斯经常说的 还有一项 |
[25:48] | “Twenty.” | “二十” |
[25:49] | “During incarceration, Defendant Goodman to receive | “监禁期间 被告古德曼 |
[25:52] | one pint Blue Bell mint chocolate chip ice cream | 每周五将得到600毫升蓝铃牌薄荷口味 |
[25:55] | every Friday for the duration.” | 带巧克力碎的冰激凌” |
[25:57] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[25:59] | He’s kidding. | 他开玩笑呢 |
[26:00] | “Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip.” | “蓝铃牌薄荷口味带巧克力碎” |
[26:01] | No substitutions. | 不得替换 |
[26:03] | Okay. That’s it. | 好 就这样吧 |
[26:05] | Hold on. I can oil everybody’s locks. | 等等 我可以让大家都更满意 |
[26:07] | – No more games. – No. I got a sweetener. | -别玩把戏了 -不是 我还有个甜头呢 |
[26:09] | It’s nothing I’ve talked about. | 是我之前没讲过的 |
[26:11] | New arena. Primo stuff. | 新的领域 重大爆料 |
[26:18] | Go. | 说吧 |
[26:20] | Inside story, | 内幕信息 |
[26:22] | previously unknown felony homicide. | 之前没被发现的重大杀人案 |
[26:26] | It concerns a prominent Albuquerque attorney | 事关阿尔布开克一位著名的律师 |
[26:29] | who, uh, disappeared, | 他失踪了 |
[26:31] | believed to have killed himself. | 据信是自杀了 |
[26:33] | Howard Hamlin? | 霍华德·哈姆林 |
[26:35] | You’re talking about Howard Hamlin. | 你说的是霍华德·哈姆林 |
[26:37] | That’s your “Sweetener”? | 这就是你的”甜头” |
[26:40] | He’s trying to sell us the Hamlin thing. | 他想用哈姆林的事说服我们 |
[26:43] | He thought he really had something. | 他还以为自己真有筹码 |
[26:45] | Sounds like you and your ex aren’t talking on a regular basis. | 听起来你和你前妻不常聊天啊 |
[26:49] | Kim Wexler walked into the Albuquerque DA’s office last month. | 金·韦克斯勒上个月走进阿尔布开克地检办公室 |
[26:53] | She spilled her guts about Howard Hamlin, on the record. | 她把霍华德·哈姆林的事全公开交代出来了 |
[26:58] | You got nothing left to sell. | 你没有筹码了 |
[27:01] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[27:02] | Do we go to trial, or do we have a deal? | 上庭受审还是接受认罪协议 |
[27:07] | Yes! | 好 |
[27:08] | Yes, we have a deal. | 我们接受 |
[27:10] | Let’s get this in writing. | 把协议写下来 |
[27:12] | Not a word changes. | 一个字也不能改 |
[27:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:03] | Am I gonna be sorry if I ask what’s going on? | 我要是问你在干嘛 我会不会后悔 |
[28:06] | I’m putting a stop to it. | 我要让这个停下来 |
[28:09] | A stop to what? | 让什么停下来 |
[28:12] | To what? | 你还问 |
[28:14] | Listen. Just– No. Just listen. | 你听 别说话 仔细听 |
[28:21] | That click? | 这咔哒声 |
[28:22] | The click. | 就是这咔哒声 |
[28:24] | The flame is lighting | 火能打着 |
[28:27] | and then it keeps going out. | 但是不断熄灭 |
[28:30] | So it’s either a thermocouple that’s corroded | 所以要么是热电偶腐蚀了 |
[28:35] | or we have a short. | 要么是短路了 |
[28:37] | A thermocouple is corroded. Okay. I got it. | 热电偶腐蚀 好 我知道了 |
[28:40] | Hey, uh, maybe we could just unplug it? | 也许我们可以拔掉电源插头 |
[28:43] | – Or cut a wire or something? – No. Listen. | -或是剪断电线 -不 听好了 |
[28:45] | I see no reason to stay down here without hot water | 我没理由待在地底下 没有热水用 |
[28:51] | when it’s something that I can easily fix. | 明明我轻易就能修好它 |
[28:55] | I think this will do the trick. | 这个应该能行 |
[28:58] | You wouldn’t happen to have a pocket knife or a screwdriver | 你那些行李袋里有没有小折刀 |
[29:01] | in one of those bags, would you? | 或螺丝刀 |
[29:02] | No. | 没有 |
[29:03] | What? Speak up! | 什么 大声点 |
[29:06] | No. | 没有 |
[29:18] | Come on! | 加把劲啊 |
[29:20] | There we go. | 好了 |
[29:31] | Yeah. This should work. | 这个应该管用 |
[29:49] | Hey, you’re a scientist, right? | 你是科学家 对吧 |
[29:51] | So, uh, I have a question. | 我想问个问题 |
[29:53] | What would you do if you had a time machine? | 如果你有时光机 你会怎么做 |
[29:57] | A time machine? | 时光机 |
[30:00] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[30:02] | From a scientist’s point of view. | 从科学家的角度来看 |
[30:04] | You can go backwards, forwards. | 你可以回到过去 或是前往未来 |
[30:06] | Uh, where would you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[30:07] | A meaningless question. | 这问题毫无意义 |
[30:10] | Time– | 还时… |
[30:11] | A time machine. | 时光机呢 |
[30:13] | Look, time travel, | 听着 时间旅行 |
[30:15] | the kind of time travel that you’re thinking of, | 你在想的这种时间旅行 |
[30:17] | is a scientific impossibility. | 从科学上来讲是不可能的 |
[30:20] | It would violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics. | 那会违反热力学第二定律 |
[30:23] | Uh, but what about a wormhole? | 那虫洞呢 |
[30:25] | Well, I was watching NOVA, and Alan Alda seemed to think– | 我之前看科学节目时 男星艾伦·阿尔达认为… |
[30:28] | Oh, well, then Alan Alda, he’s the expert. | 那艾伦·阿尔达就是专家咯 |
[30:31] | Oh, Christ. Are you kidding me? | 老天 开什么玩笑 |
[30:34] | Quantum mechanics? We’re discussing that now? | 量子力学 我们现在讨论起这个吗 |
[30:38] | Stay in your lane. | 少管闲事 |
[30:45] | It’s just a thought experiment. | 就是个思想实验 |
[30:47] | There’s gotta be something you’d go back and change | 如果可以做到 你一定有什么事 |
[30:49] | if you could. | 是想回去改变的吧 |
[30:55] | Oh, you are not talking about a time machine, | 你不是在说时光机 |
[30:59] | which is both a real and theoretical impossibility. | 那在现实中和理论上都是不可能的 |
[31:03] | You are talking about regrets. | 你是在谈论后悔 |
[31:05] | So if you want to ask about regrets, | 如果你想问我有没有后悔的事 |
[31:09] | just ask about regrets | 那就直接问 |
[31:11] | and leave all this time-traveling nonsense out of it. | 不要扯时间旅行那些鬼话 |
[31:15] | Okay. Regrets, then. | 好 那就说后悔事 |
[31:21] | Regrets. | 后悔事 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:27] | My regrets. All right, well… | 让我后悔的事 |
[31:33] | My regrets… | 让我后悔的事 |
[31:51] | Well… | 那个 |
[32:00] | When I was a graduate student, | 我读研究生的时候 |
[32:03] | I started a company with some… | 我创立了一家公司 和几个… |
[32:08] | At the time, I thought they were my friends. | 我当时视为朋友的人 |
[32:12] | Our goal was to commercialize discoveries that I had made. | 我们的目标是将我的研究成果商业化 |
[32:19] | And at a certain point… | 到了某个阶段 |
[32:24] | I stepped away. | 我退出了 |
[32:26] | I thought I was doing the gentlemanly thing. | 我以为这是绅士之举 |
[32:30] | But little did I understand | 但我没想到 |
[32:31] | that they were artfully maneuvering me | 是他们精心操纵我 |
[32:35] | into leaving my own creation. | 让我抛下了我的创作 |
[32:40] | And had I stayed, oh… | 要是我当初留下来了 |
[32:45] | Well… | 那么 |
[32:48] | I wouldn’t be down here with you. | 我现在就不会和你一起被困在地下 |
[32:51] | So you started a company. Is it still around? | 你创立了一家公司 它还在吗 |
[32:56] | Oh, yes. | 在 |
[32:58] | Is it successful? | 成功吗 |
[33:01] | Very. | 非常成功 |
[33:03] | How could you never tell me about this? | 你怎么从来没跟我说过 |
[33:06] | We could have done something with this. | 我们本可以采取些行动的 |
[33:08] | Wrongful termination, intellectual property theft, | 告他们不当解雇 盗窃知识产权 |
[33:11] | uh, patent fraud. | 专利诈骗 |
[33:12] | I mean, I coulda sunk my teeth into this! | 我可以拿这个案子大做文章的 |
[33:15] | You’d have been the last lawyer I’d have gone to. | 我要找律师也绝对不会找你 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Sure. | 那倒是 |
[33:26] | So, what about you? | 你呢 |
[33:30] | – What? – Regrets? | -什么 -后悔事 |
[33:36] | Y– Wait. I got one. | 等等 我想到一件 |
[33:43] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 当我没问 |
[33:44] | When I was 20– | 我20岁那年 |
[33:46] | um, 22, | 是22岁 |
[33:47] | I pulled a slip and fall outside Marshall Field’s. | 我在百货商店门外想假摔碰瓷 |
[33:50] | I did. | 真的 |
[33:51] | And I was stupid and young and I was trying to show off. | 我那时年少无脑 就想卖弄 |
[33:54] | So I hit the ice as fast as I could. | 所以我以最快速度砸向冰面 |
[33:56] | I biffed it so hard, I heard a crack! | 我摔得那么狠 听见一声脆响 |
[33:59] | Wasn’t the ice, it was me. | 不是冰碎了 而是我 |
[34:02] | I actually hurt myself. | 我伤到了自己 |
[34:05] | I mean, I– My knee has never been the same. | 从那以后我的膝盖就落下毛病了 |
[34:10] | “A slip and fall”? | “碰瓷” |
[34:12] | Yeah. That’s how I put myself through bartending school. | 对 我上调酒学校的学费就是这样挣出来的 |
[34:18] | Right. | 嗯 |
[34:23] | So… | 这么说… |
[34:30] | So you were always like this. | 你一直爱搞歪门邪道 |
[35:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:34] | Bill! Hey. | 比尔 |
[35:36] | – I’m just going to– – Sir, this man is a federal prisoner. | -我正要… -先生 这个人是联邦囚犯 |
[35:39] | I’m a US Marshal. | 我是法警 |
[35:41] | I ask you not to speak to him. | 请你不要跟他说话 |
[35:44] | That’s my lawyer. | 他是我的律师 |
[35:47] | Is that true? You’re his lawyer? | 是吗 你是他的律师 |
[35:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:50] | You’ll have other opportunities to talk to your client. | 以后你会有机会跟你委托人说话的 |
[35:52] | Please move out of the aisle. | 请你不要挡着过道 |
[35:53] | No, hold on. | 不 等等 |
[35:54] | N-Nothing I say in front of you is privileged, right? | 我当着你面说的话都不是保密的 对吧 |
[35:58] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:59] | So if I talk to my attorney and we let something slip | 所以如果我跟我律师说话的时候 |
[36:02] | that could help the government’s case, | 无意中泄露了对检方有利的信息 |
[36:03] | you could pass it along to the prosecution. | 你可以给公诉人传话 |
[36:05] | Totally clean. | 完全没问题 |
[36:07] | Correct. | 没错 |
[36:09] | With that in mind, you’re sure we can’t have a few words? | 这样的话 我们真的不能说两句吗 |
[36:19] | Make it fast. | 长话短说 |
[36:22] | She confessed. What’s the DA gonna do with it? | 她认罪了 地检打算怎么做 |
[36:25] | No witnesses, no physical evidence. | 没有证人 没有确凿证据 |
[36:28] | If I had to guess, most likely they sit on it. | 要我猜的话 他们很可能就把这案子晾在一旁 |
[36:31] | Permanently. | 永久地晾在一旁 |
[36:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:36] | No, not “Okay.” | 不 不”好” |
[36:39] | Not for her. Her problem’s not the DA. | 对她来说不好 她的问题不在于地检 |
[36:41] | What then? | 那是什么 |
[36:42] | Well, apparently, Kim took her sworn and notarized statement | 金把她的宣誓公证证词 |
[36:46] | and hand delivered it to Hamlin’s widow. | 亲手交给了哈姆林的遗孀 |
[36:48] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -就是 |
[36:50] | She opened herself up to a civil suit. | 她自愿接受民事诉讼 |
[36:52] | The widow can take her for everything she has | 哈姆林的遗孀可以拿走她现在和以后 |
[36:54] | and everything she’s gonna have, in perpetuity. | 所拥有的一切 永远如此 |
[36:57] | So, is she? Suing? | 那她会起诉吗 |
[37:01] | Look, all I can tell you for sure | 有一件事我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[37:03] | is that Mrs. Hamlin’s out lawyer shopping as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 哈姆林太太正在四处召集律师 |
[37:07] | Not that she bothered to call me. | 虽然她是没找我啦 |
[37:13] | Hey, can I, uh, go to the john now? | 我现在可以去厕所了吗 |
[37:18] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[37:48] | Hold up, Bill. | 等一下 比尔 |
[37:49] | No, wait. You’re gonna love this. | 等等 你肯定想听这个 |
[37:51] | The Hamlin thing? The government doesn’t know the half of it. | 哈姆林的事 检方只是一知半解 |
[37:53] | As soon as we land, | 我们一落地 |
[37:55] | I want you to tell the other side | 你就告诉他们 |
[37:56] | that I’ve got more to trade, okay? | 我还有谈判筹码 明白吗 |
[37:58] | I j-just remembered something that’ll make their toes curl. | 我刚想起来一些能让他们兴奋的事 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:03] | Anything that makes their “Toes curl” is bound to jam Kim up. | 能让他们兴奋的事肯定对金不利 |
[38:07] | If it involves her. | 如果与她有关的话 |
[38:09] | Oh, it involves her. | 与她有关 |
[38:11] | Kim’s already got a civil suit hanging over her head. | 金已经面临民事诉讼了 |
[38:14] | You give the government more, | 你再向检方透露猛料 |
[38:16] | maybe they bring the hammer down. | 她可能会受到重罚 |
[38:20] | What more are you gonna get? | 你还能得到什么好处 |
[38:21] | What’s left? | 还剩下什么 |
[38:23] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[38:24] | It’s really good ice cream. | 那冰激凌真的很好吃 |
[38:51] | – Boys again? – Girls this time. | -又是男孩吗 -这次是女孩 |
[38:53] | Well, she’s not sleeping for a year or two. | 她接下来一两年别想睡觉了 |
[38:55] | – At least. – Is she coming back? | -一两年都算少说 -她还回来吗 |
[38:57] | She’ll have to. | 她不得不回来 |
[38:59] | Josh is a twin, isn’t he? | 乔什是双胞胎 对吧 |
[39:00] | Oh, yeah. And it’s his birthday next week. | 对 他下周过生日 |
[39:02] | I always take him out, just the two of us, | 我总是带他出门庆祝 就我俩 |
[39:04] | because, you know, he had to share everything. | 因为他小时候什么都得和他的双胞胎兄弟分享 |
[39:06] | Well, that’s nice. | 那真好 |
[39:07] | It’s either Red Lobster | 要么去红龙虾餐厅 |
[39:08] | or that new Middle Eastern place, the one over on Wickham. | 要么就去威克姆那边新开的中东菜餐厅 |
[39:11] | – Top something? – Topkapi. | -叫托普什么什么 -托普卡皮 |
[39:13] | That’s it. Topkapi. | 没错 托普卡皮 |
[39:15] | Glen took you there, didn’t he? What’d you guys think? | 格伦带你去过 对吧 那家怎么样 |
[39:19] | Uh, it wasn’t… | 那里不… |
[39:21] | Not good, huh? | 不太好 是吗 |
[39:23] | No, uh… No. It was fine. | 不 挺好的 |
[39:25] | Would Josh like it? | 乔什会喜欢吗 |
[39:29] | He– He might. | 可能吧 |
[39:31] | Okay. Another birthday at Red Lobster. | 好 那就再在红龙虾过生日 |
[39:33] | He can live with that. | 他不会有意见 |
[39:35] | What did we get them for the shower? A stroller, right? | 送礼聚会的时候我们送他们什么来着 婴儿车吧 |
[39:38] | Yeah, one of the nice ones with the shock absorbers. | 是的 带减震器的高级货 |
[39:41] | With twins? They might need a double stroller… | 双胞胎的话他们可能需要双人婴儿车 |
[40:08] | You, too, Donny. | 你也是 多尼 |
[40:10] | Seana, Donny from TPC Sawgrass, line four. | 席安娜 锯齿草球场的多尼找你 四号线 |
[40:15] | Hey, Tammy. I’m leaving early. Can you let Ricardo know? | 谭美 我早走一会儿 你帮我告诉里卡多好吗 |
[40:18] | – Sure. No prob. – Thanks. | -好 没问题 -谢谢 |
[40:21] | Palm Coast Sprinkler. | 棕榈海岸洒水器 |
[40:23] | Watering your world since 1978. | 从1978年开始浇灌你的世界 |
[41:41] | If he shows up, you keep that door locked. | 如果他出现 你千万别开门 |
[41:43] | You call the police, and then you call me. | 报警 然后给我打电话 |
[41:46] | Any time, day or night. | 任何时候都行 不管白天晚上 |
[41:47] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[41:48] | – Okay. – I’ll see you Thursday. | -明白 -周四见 |
[41:50] | Let me know if you need me to pick you up. | 需要我开车接你的话就告诉我 |
[41:52] | – All right. Thank you. – Okay. | -好 谢谢 -好的 |
[42:00] | Ladies, it’s right this way. | 女士们 这边请 |
[42:01] | Sorry about the heat. AC’s on the fritz. | 抱歉这里很热 空调坏了 |
[42:14] | Fill this out. And, before you ask, there’s no charge. | 把这个填了 还有 省得你问 不收费 |
[42:17] | All our services are free. | 我们所有服务都是免费的 |
[42:19] | Oh, a-actually, I’m here to see if I can volunteer. | 其实 我是来问我能不能在这做志愿者 |
[42:23] | You want to volunteer? | 你想做志愿者 |
[42:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:26] | Can you answer a phone? | 你会接电话吗 |
[42:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:28] | Then there you go. | 那这通电话你接 |
[42:37] | Central Florida Legal Aid. How can I help you? | 中佛罗里达法律援助 有什么可以帮助你 |
[43:19] | – Hello? – Kim? | -喂 -金吗 |
[43:21] | – Yes. – This is Suzanne Ericsen. | -我是 -我是苏姗娜·埃里克森 |
[43:24] | Hi, Suzanne. | 你好 苏珊娜 |
[43:26] | I want to make it clear | 先说清楚 |
[43:27] | this call is completely unofficial. | 我这是私下联系你 |
[43:29] | All right. | 好 |
[43:31] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you. | 我压根就不应该跟你说话 |
[43:33] | But considering everything, | 不过综合考虑 |
[43:34] | I think it’s only right you know what’s going on. | 我觉得还是应该把事情告诉你 |
[43:37] | You’ve seen the news? | 你看到新闻没 |
[43:39] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[43:40] | Your ex, “Saul Goodman”? | 你的前夫 那个”索尔·古德曼” |
[43:44] | He was arrested in Nebraska. | 他在内布拉斯加州被捕了 |
[43:45] | He’s been extradited to New Mexico. | 现在已经被引渡到新墨西哥州 |
[43:52] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[43:53] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[43:55] | But that’s not why I’m calling. | 不过我打电话来不是要说这个 |
[43:58] | He’s giving testimony that affects you, personally. | 他会给出一些对你个人有影响的证词 |
[44:05] | What kind of testimony? | 什么样的证词 |
[45:48] | It’s showtime. | 表演时间到 |
[45:52] | All rise for the right honorable Judge Samantha Small. | 全体起立 有请尊敬的萨曼莎·斯默法官 |
[46:00] | Court’s now in session. Please take a seat. | 现在开庭 请坐 |
[46:07] | Okay, item one on the calendar, | 今天第一件事 |
[46:12] | CR 10-7253 United States of America versus… | 案件CR10-7253美利坚合众国诉… |
[46:18] | Defendant has requested to use the name Saul Goodman. | 被告要求使用索尔·古德曼这个姓名 |
[46:21] | So it’s “United States versus Saul Goodman.” | 所以是”美国诉索尔·古德曼” |
[46:26] | Counsel, please state your appearances. | 律师 请说明你方出庭人员 |
[46:30] | AUSA George Castellano. | 乔治·卡斯特拉诺联邦检察官 |
[46:33] | With me is Elizabeth Nooryani, | 我身旁的是伊丽莎白·诺亚迪 |
[46:36] | Trial Attorney from | 司法部缉毒科的 |
[46:37] | the Drug Enforcement Section of the Department of Justice, | 诉讼律师 |
[46:40] | AUSAs Sarah Braddock, | 三位联邦检察官莎拉·布拉多克 |
[46:42] | Neel Patel, and Hillary Park | 尼尔·帕特尔和希拉里·帕克 |
[46:44] | and Special Agent in Charge Austin Ramey from the DEA. | 缉毒局特别行动组的奥斯丁·雷米组长 |
[46:47] | Also present in the courtroom, | 出席的还有 |
[46:49] | Zachary Hernandez, Special Agent in Charge | 新墨西哥州联调局特别行动组组长 |
[46:51] | of the FBI in New Mexico. | 扎克里·赫尔南德斯 |
[46:53] | Your Honor, I’d also like to note the presence of the victims | 另外 法官大人 受害者 |
[46:56] | who are here this morning, | 也出席了本庭 |
[46:58] | Marie Schrader and Blanca Gomez. | 玛丽·施罗德和布兰卡·戈麦斯 |
[47:05] | William Oakley appearing as advisory counsel. | 威廉·奥克利以顾问律师身份出席 |
[47:07] | Saul Goodman appearing on his own behalf. | 索尔·古德曼为自己辩护 |
[47:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[47:12] | The defendant still wants to represent himself? | 被告仍希望为自己辩护吗 |
[47:15] | Uh… That’s right, your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[47:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:22] | The parties have reached a plea agreement | 双方已充分协商 |
[47:24] | satisfactory to both sides. | 达成了认罪协议 |
[47:26] | However, I have reviewed | 不过 看完 |
[47:28] | the government’s sentencing recommendations and… | 检方给出的量刑建议后 |
[47:32] | well, I have questions. | 我有疑问 |
[47:34] | Mr. Castellano, will you please come up to the microphone? | 卡斯特拉诺先生 烦请移步至话筒前 |
[47:45] | Mr. Castellano, today we consider the sentence | 卡斯特拉诺先生 我们今天判决的这位被告 |
[47:48] | for a defendant who will be pleading guilty | 将要承认的罪行包括 |
[47:51] | to multiple felonies, RICO offenses, | 多项重罪 诈骗 |
[47:54] | money laundering, conspiracy, accessory after the fact | 洗钱 同谋及事后协助 |
[47:58] | to the murder of federal officers. | 谋杀数名联邦警官 |
[48:02] | And for these offenses, | 这些罪名 |
[48:04] | the government’s sentencing recommendation is seven years. | 检方给出的量刑建议却只有七年 |
[48:09] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[48:09] | I can assure you my colleagues and I | 我可以保证 我和同事们 |
[48:11] | gave every aspect of this recommendation careful consideration. | 已经对各方面进行了详尽的综合考虑 |
[48:15] | Help me understand. | 请详细说明一下 |
[48:17] | Has the defendant provided | 被告是否为检方 |
[48:18] | substantial assistance to the government? | 提供了实质性的帮助 |
[48:20] | Your Honor? | 法官大人 |
[48:22] | Mr. Oakley, please advise your client | 奥克利先生 请建议你的委托人 |
[48:24] | to stay silent at this time. | 此时保持沉默 |
[48:26] | Your Honor, with respect, Mr. Oakley is advisory counsel. | 尊敬的法官大人 奥克利先生是顾问律师 |
[48:29] | I’m representing myself here today. | 今天我为自己辩护 |
[48:32] | If I may say something that I think will help the court | 我认为能帮助法庭充分了解情况 |
[48:34] | fully understand the situation? | 请允许我发言 |
[48:36] | Mr. Goodman, you are the beneficiary | 古德曼先生 你是受惠者 |
[48:39] | of the most generous sentencing recommendation | 我担任法官22年来 |
[48:42] | I’ve seen in 22 years on the bench. | 都没见过如此慷慨的量刑建议 |
[48:44] | Any statement you make imperils that recommendation. | 你所做的任何陈述只会危及该建议 |
[48:48] | I’m very aware of that, Your Honor. | 我非常清楚 法官大人 |
[48:50] | Uh, if you’ll allow me to speak, | 如果您允许我发言 |
[48:51] | I– I think I can save the court’s valuable time. | 我觉得可以为本法庭节省宝贵的时间 |
[48:58] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[49:00] | Briefly. | 长话短说 |
[49:15] | Two years ago a man came into my office. | 两年前 一个男人走进我的办公室 |
[49:18] | He said his name was Mayhew. | 他说他叫梅修 |
[49:21] | He wanted one of my clients to lie for him under oath. | 他要我的一位委托人替他做伪证 |
[49:26] | He offered me money. I refused. | 他给我钱 我拒绝了 |
[49:30] | That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked. | 那一晚 我离开办公室时 遭到了袭击 |
[49:35] | A bag was shoved over my head, | 我的头被套上了一个麻袋 |
[49:37] | I was hogtied, | 我被五花大绑 |
[49:38] | I was driven out into the desert. | 载到了沙漠里 |
[49:40] | And when they pulled the hood off, | 他们摘下麻袋后 |
[49:42] | I was kneeling in front of an open grave | 我发现自己跪在一座挖好的坟墓前 |
[49:44] | with a gun pointed at my head. | 被抢指着头 |
[49:47] | That was my introduction to Walter White! | 那就是我对沃尔特·怀特的最初印象 |
[49:52] | I was terrified. | 我当时害怕极了 |
[49:59] | But not for long. | 但是很快就不怕了 |
[50:03] | That night, I saw opportunity. | 那一晚 我看见了机遇 |
[50:07] | A shot at big money. | 一个赚大钱的机遇 |
[50:09] | And I grabbed it and I held it tight. | 我就紧紧地抓住了它 |
[50:12] | And for the next 16 months, | 在后来的十六个月里 |
[50:15] | my every waking moment was | 我的每个清醒时刻 |
[50:17] | spent building Walter White’s drug empire. | 都用来打造沃尔特·怀特的毒品帝国 |
[50:19] | Hold on, Mr. Goodman. Stop right there. | 等等 古德曼先生 打住 |
[50:23] | Consult Mr. Oakley before you say another word. | 你先咨询完奥克利先生再说话 |
[50:25] | Your Honor, I believe the court deserves the whole truth. | 法官大人 我认为应当在法庭说出真相 |
[50:28] | You are contradicting your plea agreement’s | 你这番话 跟你在认罪协议里 |
[50:31] | sworn factual basis. | 宣誓证明过的事实依据自相矛盾 |
[50:33] | No offense, Your Honor, but I– | 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[50:35] | I think I know the law here better than you do. | 这方面的法律我比您更清楚 |
[50:37] | Your Honor, we’d like to request a recess. | 法官大人 我们申请休庭 |
[50:39] | No, we do not need a recess. | 不 我们不需要休庭 |
[50:41] | Your Honor, we are satisfied for Mr. Goodman to continue. | 法官大人 我们对古德曼先生继续发言没意见 |
[50:44] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[50:45] | I’d like to petition to withdraw from this case. | 我请求退出此案 |
[50:47] | – Denied. – Respectfully– | -驳回 -我很恳切… |
[50:50] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[50:54] | Bobbi, swear Mr. Goodman in. | 鲍比 给古德曼先生宣誓 |
[51:01] | Do you swear that the evidence | 你愿发誓在法庭上 |
[51:02] | you shall give to the court in this matter | 就此事给出的证据 |
[51:05] | shall be the truth, the whole truth, | 字字属实 |
[51:06] | and nothing but the truth so help you God? | 绝无虚言 愿主佑你吗 |
[51:09] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[51:10] | Mr. Goodman, you are now under oath. | 古德曼先生 你现在发过誓了 |
[51:14] | Any false statement you make | 你的任何虚假证词 |
[51:16] | can be used in prosecution | 都可能用于起诉你 |
[51:18] | for perjury or obstruction of justice. | 作伪证和妨碍司法 |
[51:20] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[51:22] | – Yes. – All right. | -明白 -好的 |
[51:24] | In the last 24 hours, | 在过去的二十四小时内 |
[51:26] | have you used any alcohol or other drugs? | 你有摄入任何酒精或是毒品吗 |
[51:28] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官大人 |
[51:29] | Are you taking any prescription medications? | 你有服用任何处方药物吗 |
[51:31] | No. | 没有 |
[51:33] | All right. | 好 |
[51:35] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[51:46] | Oh, um, I lied to the government about, uh, Kim Wexler. | 关于金·韦克斯勒 我向检方撒了谎 |
[51:52] | Uh, I fed them a load of BS | 我跟他们说了一堆 |
[51:53] | about her involvement in Howard Hamlin’s murder. | 她卷入了霍华德·哈姆林谋杀案的胡话 |
[51:56] | I just– I just wanted her to come here today. | 我这么做是想让她今天能来 |
[51:59] | I wanted her to hear this. | 我想让她听我说 |
[52:05] | So, yeah, I wasn’t there when the meth was cooked. | 没错 制冰毒的时候我不在场 |
[52:07] | I wasn’t there when it was sold. | 销售的时候我不在场 |
[52:09] | I didn’t witness any of the murders, | 任何一起谋杀发生时我都不在场 |
[52:11] | but I damn well knew it was happening. | 但我很清楚地知道发生了这些事 |
[52:13] | I was more than a willing participant. | 我不仅仅自愿参与其中 |
[52:16] | I was indispensable. | 我更是不可或缺的一分子 |
[52:18] | I kept Walter White out of jail, | 我保沃尔特·怀特不进监狱 |
[52:20] | I laundered his money, | 我帮他洗钱 |
[52:21] | I lied for him, I conspired with him, | 我替他撒谎 给他出谋划策 |
[52:24] | and I made millions. | 我赚得盆满钵满 |
[52:27] | If he hadn’t walked into my office that day, | 如果他那天没有走进我的办公室 |
[52:30] | Walter White would have been dead | 沃尔特·怀特不出一个月就会 |
[52:33] | or behind bars within a month. | 要么死翘翘 要么蹲大牢 |
[52:38] | And Agent Schrader and Agent Gomez | 而施罗德探员和戈麦斯探员 |
[52:41] | and a whole lot of other people would still be alive. | 以及其他许多人也不会死去 |
[52:47] | Fact is, Walter White couldn’t have done it without me. | 事实就是 沃尔特·怀特没了我就不可能成功 |
[52:54] | You got that? | 记好了吗 |
[52:56] | Your Honor, we move to strike Mr. Goodman’s comments. | 法官大人 我们请求删去古德曼先生的发言 |
[52:59] | On what grounds? | 基于何种理由 |
[53:00] | – Um, speculation. – Speculation? | -这是推测 -推测 |
[53:02] | He’s testifying to his own actions. | 他在为自己的行为作证 |
[53:04] | Your Honor, uh, he’s describing events | 法官大人 他描述的都是 |
[53:07] | that would have transpired had he acted differently. | 在假设他做法不同的前提下才会发生的事 |
[53:09] | I have one more thing to say. | 我还有一件事要说 |
[53:10] | – Sit down, Mr. Goodman. Now. – Please, your Honor. Please. | -坐下 古德曼先生 马上 -拜托了 法官大人 |
[53:13] | Will Marshal please remove Mr. Goodman from the podium. | 请法警带古德曼先生回原位 |
[53:14] | The government urges the court to allow Mr. Goodman to continue. | 检方敦促本庭允许古德曼先生继续发言 |
[53:17] | How is that not speculation? | 这怎么不是推测呢 |
[53:25] | All right, Mr. Goodman. | 那好吧 古德曼先生 |
[53:27] | Go ahead. | 你继续 |
[53:32] | What happened to Howard Hamlin was… | 霍华德·哈姆林的遭遇… |
[53:37] | it was… | 实在是… |
[53:41] | I can’t even… | 我没办法说出口… |
[53:48] | After that, | 在那之后 |
[53:50] | Kim had the guts to start over. | 金有勇气重新来过 |
[53:53] | She left town, but… | 她远走高飞了 但其实… |
[53:58] | I’m the one who ran away. | 我才是真正逃避的那个人 |
[54:05] | And my brother Chuck– | 至于我的哥哥查克 |
[54:08] | Uh, Charles McGill. | 查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[54:11] | Y-You may have known him. | 您可能知道他 |
[54:15] | He was an incredible lawyer, as– | 他是位了不起的律师 |
[54:18] | The most brilliant guy I ever met. | 我见过的最厉害的人 |
[54:20] | But he was limited. | 但他也有局限 |
[54:23] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[54:26] | I could have tried harder. | 我本可以更努力的 |
[54:30] | I should have. | 我应该更努力一点的 |
[54:33] | – Instead, when– – Your Honor. | -然而… -法官大人 |
[54:35] | Bill, please. Just let me get through this. | 比尔 拜托 让我说完吧 |
[54:40] | Instead, when I saw a chance to hurt him, I took it. | 然而 我发现有机会伤害他时 我行动了 |
[54:48] | I got his malpractice insurance canceled. | 我害他丢了职业过失保险 |
[54:52] | I took away the one thing he lived for, | 我夺走了他活下去的唯一指望 |
[54:54] | the law. | 法律 |
[54:59] | After that, he killed himself. | 之后他自杀了 |
[55:08] | And I’ll live with that. | 而我得背负着歉疚苟活 |
[55:20] | What was all that? | 你这是干什么 |
[55:22] | That thing with your brother, that wasn’t even a crime. | 你哥哥的事 根本就不是犯罪啊 |
[55:25] | Yeah, it was. | 是犯罪 |
[55:26] | Mr. Goodman, sit down and stay seated. | 古德曼先生 坐好了别动 |
[55:31] | The name’s McGill. | 是麦吉尔 |
[55:33] | I’m James McGill. | 我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[55:37] | Your Honor, in view of the defendant’s confession, | 法官大人 鉴于被告的供词 |
[55:38] | Your Honor, we’d like to request a recess– | 法官大人 我们想申请休庭 |
[55:39] | the Government withdraws its sentencing recommendation. | 检方在此撤回量刑建议 |
[55:40] | No. No, hold on. | 不 等一下 |
[55:41] | That was not a confession. | 那不是供词 |
[55:41] | And urges this court to impose the statutory maximum | 并敦促本庭对每项罪名 |
[55:43] | That was… That was not a confession. | 他说的…他说的不是供词 |
[55:44] | for each of these offenses. | 判处法定最高年限的监禁期 |
[55:45] | It was merely, uh, a single point of view… | 那只不过是以复杂的叙述方式… |
[55:45] | Furthermore, your Honor, | 此外 法官大人 |
[55:47] | a second additional hearing is required… | 需要举行第二次额外听证会 |
[55:47] | in a very complex, uh, narrative. | 所表达的一种观点 |
[55:48] | to assess the additional claims Mr. Goodman– | 以评估古德曼先生… |
[55:51] | I’m sorry– Mr. McGill has now admitted to, | 抱歉 是麦吉尔先生现在承认的额外罪名 |
[55:52] | A point of view, I might add, that is presented without | 请容我补充 该观点 |
[55:54] | including perjury on this court, your Honor. | 包括在本庭作伪证 法官大人 |
[55:54] | a single shred of evidence. | 没有任何证据支持 |
[56:04] | Did you ground yourself? | 你放电了吗 |
[56:05] | Yes, I did! | 放了 |
[56:08] | Oh, crap! | 该死 |
[56:20] | I was starting to worry. | 我都开始担心了 |
[56:22] | My car conked out on the 40. | 我的车在四十号公路上抛锚了 |
[56:24] | I almost got creamed by a cement truck. | 我差点被一辆水泥车压扁 |
[56:35] | They had those apples that you like. | 他们有卖你喜欢的那种苹果 |
[56:38] | I got you half a dozen Fuji. | 我帮你买了半打富士 |
[56:42] | Um, and the newsstand on Central | 中央大街的报摊小贩说 |
[56:44] | said they might start carrying the Financial Times. | 他们可能要卖《金融时报》了 |
[56:47] | So that’s good, right? | 好消息 是不是 |
[57:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:03] | You know I could hire someone to do this. | 你知道我可以雇人来做这些事的 |
[57:05] | I could get someone from the office. | 我可以从办公室里找个人 |
[57:08] | I’m doing it. | 我来做就行 |
[57:09] | Yeah, every day? | 每天吗 |
[57:10] | While you’re trying to start a…practice? | 你不是打算开一间律师事务所 |
[57:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:15] | Why? | 还用问吗 |
[57:17] | ‘Cause you’re my brother. | 因为你是我哥哥 |
[57:20] | You’d do the same for me. | 你也会为我这么做的 |
[57:24] | Mm. Well, you could stay for a while. | 好吧 你可以在这待一会 |
[57:26] | We could talk. | 我们可以聊聊 |
[57:28] | Talk? What about? | 聊聊 聊什么 |
[57:32] | Well, your cases. Your clients. | 你的案子 你的委托人 |
[57:35] | You want to talk about my clients? | 你想聊我的委托人 |
[57:37] | Seriously? You want to talk about, uh, | 真的吗 你想聊 |
[57:39] | the granny who got picked up for soliciting | 在基督教科学阅览室里拉客 |
[57:42] | inside a Christian Science Reading Room? | 而被抓的老太太 |
[57:45] | Wh– What about the kid who broke into a liquor store | 还是闯进酒铺 |
[57:48] | and drank five bottles of creme de menthe | 喝了五瓶薄荷甜酒 |
[57:50] | and then passed out behind the counter? | 然后昏倒在柜台后面的小子 |
[57:52] | They deserve a vigorous defense. | 他们理应得到有力的辩护 |
[57:54] | Like any other client. | 跟其他委托人一样 |
[57:57] | Or maybe you just wanna tell me what I’m doing wrong. | 或者你只是想告诉我我哪里做错了 |
[57:59] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 我没有这么想 |
[58:13] | I’m hoping you didn’t steal that from a motel ice machine. | 我希望这冰不是你从汽车旅馆的制冰机偷来的 |
[58:16] | You can hope. | 没准真不是呢 |
[58:19] | I’m gonna take a pass on the heart-to-heart, Chuck. | 促膝谈心什么的还是算了吧 查克 |
[58:22] | One of my “deserving” clients, | 我其中一个”理应得到我帮助”的委托人 |
[58:25] | he got caught waving the weenie outside a Hobby Lobby. | 被抓到在工艺品店外面挥舞他的小腊肠 |
[58:30] | Hold on. You got to reimburse yourself. | 等一下 我得把费用给你报销了 |
[58:33] | Mm. This one’s on me. | 这次算我的 |
[58:35] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[58:38] | If you don’t like where you’re heading, | 如果你不喜欢现在这条路 |
[58:40] | there’s no shame in going back and changing your path. | 那回过头去换一条路也并不可耻 |
[58:47] | Uh, when have you ever “changed your path”? | 你什么时候改变过你的道路 |
[58:53] | Hey. Think on it. | 你慢慢想 |
[58:56] | We always end up having the same conversation, don’t we? | 我们最后都在聊一样的话 对吗 |
[59:01] | I’ll see ya tomorrow, Chuck. | 明天见 查克 |
[59:03] | And I might have the Financial Times. | 我可能会带《金融时报》来 |
[59:15] | 《时间机器》 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯著 | |
[59:51] | 玫瑰山超级戒备联邦监狱 下一出口 不要让人搭便车 | |
[1:00:54] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:01:13] | “Better Call Saul.” | “最好打给索尔” |
[1:01:15] | Right? | 是你吧 |
[1:01:19] | McGill. | 麦吉尔 |
[1:01:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:22] | I’m McGill. | 我叫麦吉尔 |
[1:01:26] | Don’t give me that. | 别跟我来这套 |
[1:01:28] | You’re Saul! | 你就是索尔 |
[1:01:33] | It’s Better Call Saul. | 是”最好打给索尔” |
[1:01:37] | No shit. | 真的假的 |
[1:01:42] | Back here, yo. | 你 回头 |
[1:01:47] | Back here. | 转过来 |
[1:01:56] | See? Toldja! | 看到没 就跟你说 |
[1:01:59] | It’s Better Call Saul! | 是最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:01] | You’re right. Better Call Saul. | 你说得对 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:06] | Yeah. Better Call Saul. | 没错 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:10] | Better… | 最好 |
[1:02:12] | Call… | 打给 |
[1:02:14] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[1:02:16] | Better… | 最好 |
[1:02:17] | Call… | 打给 |
[1:02:19] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[1:02:22] | Better Call Saul! | 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:28] | Better Call Saul! | 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:31] | Better Call Saul! | 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:34] | – All of you, shut up! – Better Call Saul! | -都闭嘴 -最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:37] | – Better Call Saul! – I said shut up! | -最好打给索尔 -闭嘴 |
[1:02:40] | – Better Call Saul! – Shut the hell up! | -最好打给索尔 -都他妈闭嘴 |
[1:02:43] | – Better Call Saul! – Shut the hell up! | -最好打给索尔 -闭嘴 |
[1:02:46] | Better Call Saul! | 最好打给索尔 |
[1:02:49] | Better Call… | 最好打给… |
[1:03:10] | Saul! Lawyer’s here! | 索尔 律师来了 |
[1:03:17] | I got ya, Saul. | 交给我吧 索尔 |
[1:03:45] | – Ma’am? – No cuffs, please. | -女士 -麻烦解开手铐 |
[1:03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:08] | Hi, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:04:17] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[1:04:20] | Uh, turns out my New Mexico bar card | 原来我的新墨西哥州律师证 |
[1:04:21] | doesn’t have an expiration date. | 没写有效期限 |
[1:05:33] | You had them down to seven years. | 你本来已经把刑期减到七年了 |
[1:05:37] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[1:05:48] | Eighty-six years. | 八十六年 |
[1:05:58] | Eighty-six years. | 八十六年 |
[1:06:10] | But with good behavior… | 但如果表现好的话… |
[1:06:15] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |