时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Guys, c’mon, talk to me! | 哥们 拜托 咱聊聊 |
[00:14] | Habla, por favor? | 说话呀 拜托 |
[00:16] | iYo soy abogado! | 我是律师 |
[00:17] | !Abogado! !Abogado! | 律师 律师 |
[00:19] | Crap, you already knew that. | 该死 你们早就知道了 |
[00:22] | Jesus, fellas? | 天啊 朋友们 |
[00:23] | There’s a better way to do this! | 也不必如此吧 |
[00:25] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[00:28] | Why are we — why are we going off-road? | 怎么 怎么还开始越野了 |
[00:32] | Whatever this is, can we please – | 不管是要干什么 能不能… |
[00:33] | don’t do it in the desert! | 别在沙漠里 |
[00:35] | Anywhere but the desert! | 除了沙漠哪都行 |
[00:37] | Oh, God, I’m gonna be sick. | 天啊 我快要吐了 |
[00:47] | This, we can — we can fix this. | 这事 我们…我们可以解决 |
[00:50] | Whatever the problemo, we can fix it with dinero. | 不管是什么问题 没有钱解决不了的 |
[00:54] | Mucho dinero. | 很多钱 |
[00:55] | Mucho, mucho, mucho dinero. | 很多 很多 很多钱 |
[00:58] | C’mon, please. | 拜托 求你们了 |
[01:00] | One of you, just one of you talk. | 你们其中一个 一个人说话就行 |
[01:01] | Habla. | 谈谈 |
[01:02] | C’mon, before mistakes are made. | 拜托 趁还没犯下错误 |
[01:05] | C’mon, talk to me, guys, huh? | 拜托 咱谈谈 哥们 |
[01:07] | Please, c’mon, just tell me what you want! | 求你们了 告诉我你们想要什么 |
[01:09] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[01:14] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[01:16] | No! It wasn’t me! | 不要 不是我 |
[01:18] | It was Ignacio! He’s the one! | 是伊格纳西奥 是他指使的 |
[01:56] | You can’t put seeds and stems in the sink. | 你们不能往水槽里扔大麻粒和大麻梗 |
[02:00] | Put what or what? | 扔什么东西 |
[02:01] | Seeds and stems. | 大麻粒和大麻梗 |
[02:03] | You can’t put them down the drain. | 你们不能往下水道里扔 |
[02:06] | Uh, we didn’t do that. | 我们才没扔呢 |
[02:07] | Then what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[02:10] | Regular sink stuff. | 就是下水道杂碎 |
[02:12] | Listen, if you’re gonna do this shit, | 就算你们想扔 |
[02:14] | at least flush it down the toilet, | 至少顺马桶冲走 |
[02:16] | – not the sink. – W-What’re you, my mom? | -别扔水槽里 -你又不是我妈 |
[02:18] | We don’t have drugs here. | 我们这里没有毒品 |
[02:22] | You don’t believe us. | 你不信我们 |
[02:24] | She doesn’t believe us. | 她不相信我们 |
[02:25] | You sleep past noon | 你们日上三竿才起来 |
[02:26] | and you don’t seem to have regular employment. | 也没有什么正当工作 |
[02:29] | Plus, your whole place smells like a skunk’s butthole. | 况且 你们满屋子臭气熏天 |
[02:32] | Also, your sink is full of stems and seeds. | 水槽还满是大麻粒和大麻梗 |
[02:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, narca, | 行了 行了 女毒枭 |
[02:37] | we’re not doing drugs, | 我们不吸毒 |
[02:39] | so stop trying to cast, y’know… | 不用疑神疑鬼的 |
[02:44] | aspersions. | 诽谤 |
[02:46] | Narca? | 女毒枭 |
[02:47] | Yeah. “Narca.” The feminine version of “Narco.” | 对 女毒枭 女版毒枭 |
[02:51] | Conjugate much? | 词形变化太大了 |
[03:02] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[03:03] | Just leave the plunger outside the door when you’re done. | 弄完之后把皮搋子放门外就行 |
[03:06] | But uh…it’s still clogged, dude. | 可是 这还堵着呢 哥们 |
[03:09] | You do it, dude. | 你们自己弄吧 哥们 |
[03:11] | Hold up, where you goin’? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[03:13] | Yo, lady, we pay rent. | 大姐 我们付房租了 |
[03:15] | You can do it. | 你们自己就能弄 |
[03:16] | It’s a simple up and down motion, | 上上下下动动手很简单 |
[03:18] | like you’re used to. | 你们很熟练 |
[04:09] | 威廉·奥克利律师事务所 相信经验 相信奥克利 | |
[04:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:11] | – Yeah. – Oh, good. You’re there. Great. | -喂 -很好 你来了 太好了 |
[06:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:16] | Unencumbered by curious eyes and ears, I’m guessing. | 没有跟踪盯梢的吧 |
[06:19] | Wouldn’t’ve picked up otherwise. | 有就不会接电话了 |
[06:21] | Right. Excellent. | 没错 很好 |
[06:24] | Um, okay. Well, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[06:26] | Lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[06:27] | First things first. | 该办的事先办了 |
[06:29] | No. I-I believe we agreed “After.” | 不行 我们说好”后付款”的 |
[06:33] | – I’m hanging up. – Okay! Okay, then! | -我挂了 -行 行 行 |
[06:35] | Geez, I — | 天啊 我… |
[06:39] | Okay, if you’re — if you’re facing the phone, | 如果你…如果你面向电话 |
[06:42] | turn right 90 degrees and, uh, walk straight. | 向右转90度 直走 |
[06:45] | You’ll see some pieces of broken concrete in the dirt. | 你会看到土里有几块混凝土碎块 |
[06:49] | Just pull back the one that’s kinda shaped like New Jersey. | 把长得像新泽西州的那块拽出来 |
[06:53] | New Jersey? | 新泽西州 |
[06:55] | Alfred Hitchcock in a fez. | 戴着土耳其毯帽的阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克 |
[06:57] | Whatever. | 你懂就行 |
[06:58] | Just pull that one back, | 把那块往后拽 |
[07:00] | and you’ll see a, um, soda can tab. | 你会看见一个易拉罐拉环 |
[07:03] | It’s got a fishing line tied to it. | 上面系着一根钓鱼线 |
[07:04] | Follow that line, | 顺着那条线走 |
[07:06] | it’ll take you to an old water line. | 就来到了一根旧水管 |
[07:07] | And just keep pulling the string, | 继续拽那根线 |
[07:09] | and you’ll get what I promised. | 就能拿到我答应你的东西了 |
[08:11] | – Okay. – Great. Was it all there? | -好了 -太好了 都在那吗 |
[08:13] | I mean, the rats didn’t eat it or anything? | 没被老鼠啃了什么的 |
[08:15] | It’s all here. | 都在 |
[08:19] | Okay, well, uh, tell me, how hot? | 好了 那么 告诉我 有多危险 |
[08:24] | – How hot? – Yeah. | -有多危险 -对 |
[08:26] | Well… I still get followed. | 还是有人跟踪我 |
[08:29] | Not as often as when the shit first hit the fan, | 不像最开始出事的时候那样频繁 |
[08:32] | but I still see them. | 但还是能看到他们 |
[08:35] | My mail gets opened. | 我的信件被拆开 |
[08:38] | My phone at home clicks whenever I use it. | 每次用家里的电话都有异响 |
[08:41] | So the maestro buying the farm didn’t change anything? | 大师买农场也不管用吗 |
[08:45] | No. If anything, it made it worse. | 是的 可能反而帮了倒忙 |
[08:47] | Skyler White got her deal. | 斯凯勒·怀特跟检方达成了协议 |
[08:49] | So the only ones left to go after are you and Pinkman. | 没落网的只有你和平克曼了 |
[08:52] | And I heard they found his car down at the border, | 我听说他们在南部边境找到了他的车 |
[08:54] | so, adiós, dope head. | 永别了 瘾君子 |
[08:57] | Oh, so they’re still into me. | 所以他们还在抓我 |
[09:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Hey, what do you know about the nail salons? | 你知道美甲店的情况吗 |
[09:05] | Nail salons are gone. | 美甲店没了 |
[09:07] | Wha– Gone? All of them? | 全没了吗 |
[09:09] | Yep. | 是 |
[09:11] | What about the vending machines? | 那售货机呢 |
[09:13] | – Gone. – Jesus. | -没了 -天啊 |
[09:15] | Ah, don’t tell me… Laser tag? | 别告诉我 激光游戏厅呢 |
[09:18] | Feds found it all, Saul. | 探员都找到了 索尔 |
[09:19] | But how? | 怎么找到的 |
[09:21] | It was shells within shells! | 我藏了一道又一道 |
[09:23] | Damn it! | 去他的 |
[09:25] | Damn it, okay… | 我去他的 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Hey, oh, what if — Let’s say there was | 如果说 要是有 |
[09:33] | an overseas account, um, Antigua and Barbuda — | 海外账户呢 安提瓜岛和巴布达岛 |
[09:37] | Tigerfish Corporation. | 虎鱼公司 |
[09:39] | – What? – Tigerfish Corporation. | -什么 -虎鱼公司 |
[09:41] | $850k? I gave it to the feds. | 八十五万 我告诉探员了 |
[09:44] | You did what?! Why would you do that?! | 什么 你为什么那么做 |
[09:46] | – Time has expired. – God damn it! | -通话时间到 -我去他的 |
[09:47] | – Please deposit… – You — You put my name | -请投币 -你让我 |
[09:50] | on the board of a fictional corporation, | 当空壳公司的董事 |
[09:51] | I had to give it up. I didn’t really have a choice. | 我只好供出来 我没得选 |
[09:53] | A-And a heads up would’ve been nice, by the way. | 反倒是你该提前说一声吧 |
[09:57] | So I-it’s gone? | 都没了 |
[10:00] | It’s all gone? | 全都没了 |
[10:01] | Those sons-a-bitches took everything? | 那些混蛋拿走了一切 |
[10:03] | Except what you took with you. | 除了你手上的 |
[10:05] | And I’m guessing that wasn’t chump change. | 我猜那也不是小数目 |
[10:09] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Well. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | – Guess that’s it. – Wait, wait, wait. | -那就这样了 -慢着 慢着 |
[10:17] | C’mon, I just put more quarters in. | 别啊 我刚投了几个25分 |
[10:18] | Can’t you just — I don’t know — | 你就不能 怎么说呢 |
[10:22] | Gimme the lowdown. | 给我点内幕消息 |
[10:23] | – There’s nothing else. – Well, that’s not true. | -没有其他消息了 -不可能 |
[10:26] | After all this time? C’mon. | 过了这么久了 别啊 |
[10:28] | Just fill me in. | 跟我说说情况 |
[10:30] | What — Um, how’s Kuby? | 库比呢 |
[10:34] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:36] | Alright, how about Huell? | 好吧 那修尔呢 |
[10:38] | Huell. | 修尔 |
[10:40] | I guess back home in New Orleans. | 回新奥尔良老家了吧 |
[10:43] | DEA held him under false pretenses or something, | 毒品管制局以欺诈之类的罪名拘留他 |
[10:45] | so last I heard, he walked. | 我听说的情况就是他没坐牢 |
[10:48] | Good. Um, how about Danny? | 很好 那丹尼呢 |
[10:51] | Or, uh, or Ira? | 还有艾拉 |
[10:53] | I mean, any word on those two guys? | 有他俩的消息吗 |
[10:56] | They have Internet where you are? | 你那里有网络吗 |
[10:58] | Well, just, c’mon, give me something. | 来 跟我说说 |
[11:01] | There’s gotta be some news. | 肯定有些新消息 |
[11:06] | Er, remember Bill Oakley? | 记得比尔·奥克利吗 |
[11:08] | He switched sides. | 他换边了 |
[11:11] | He came out, huh? | 他出柜了吗 |
[11:13] | No, he’s not gay. | 不 他不是同性恋 |
[11:14] | He’s a defense attorney now. | 他现在是辩护律师了 |
[11:18] | Well, I mean, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:21] | How are you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[11:23] | Oh, I’m just great. | 我很好 |
[11:25] | Prince Rainier proposed. | 兰尼埃三世亲王[摩纳哥君主 格蕾丝·凯莉丈夫]求婚了 |
[11:26] | The private jet is taking us to the palace on Thursday. | 私人飞机周四带我们去王宫 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | Well, I guess that’s it, then. | 我想就这样了 |
[11:42] | I did get one call. | 我有接到一通电话 |
[11:45] | After everything went down. | 出事以后 |
[11:49] | Kim. | 金 |
[11:51] | Checking in on me. | 问了我的情况 |
[11:54] | No kidding? | 真的假的 |
[11:59] | Your name came up. | 提起了你 |
[12:02] | Asked if you were alive. | 问你还活着吗 |
[12:04] | She asked about me? | 她问起了我 |
[12:09] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么说的 |
[12:11] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[12:13] | But she asked? | 但她问起了 |
[12:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[12:25] | Oh, okay. Well… | 行 |
[12:28] | Uh, I guess… | 我想 |
[12:30] | this is goodbye. | 该说再见了 |
[12:32] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[12:37] | 电话 大块头派特餐厅 全天供应早餐 | |
[13:33] | Hi, I need a number in Florida. | 你好 我要查个佛州的号码 |
[13:36] | Titusville. | 泰特斯维尔 |
[13:38] | Palm Coast Sprinklers. | 棕榈海岸洒水器 |
[13:41] | It’s on a road, um… | 在一条路上 |
[13:44] | It’s named after a fish. | 路名是某种鱼 |
[13:48] | Tarpon Road, right. | 大海鲢路 没错 |
[13:51] | Uh, well, can you put me through? | 能帮我接通吗 |
[13:53] | I’ll — | 我 |
[13:54] | Say again, how much? | 再说一遍 多少钱 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 行 |
[14:12] | I’m looking for Kim Wexler. | 我找金·韦克斯勒 |
[14:16] | I believe she works there. | 她应该在那儿工作 |
[16:00] | Another good one. | 又一个好笑的 |
[16:02] | Oh, hey, Jeffie! Look what the cat dragged in! | 杰夫 看看有稀客[猫把什么叼回来了] |
[16:06] | Hey. Hey. Gene. | 你好啊 吉恩 |
[16:08] | Yeah. Your mom was just showing me this computer you bought her. | 你好 你妈妈正给我看你送她的电脑呢 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, he — he got it for me, | 他买给我 |
[16:12] | and I didn’t know what the hell to do with it, | 但我根本不知道怎么用 |
[16:14] | but, uh, look… Gene showed me. | 不过你看 吉恩教我 |
[16:16] | You — You go to the box up here… | 只要点这个框框 |
[16:19] | Mm-hmm….and then you type in “Funny cat videos,” | 然后输入”搞笑猫咪视频” |
[16:22] | I mean, that’s it, just “Funny cat videos.” | 只需要输入”搞笑猫咪视频” |
[16:24] | These funny cat videos just pop up! | 就会出现很多搞笑猫咪视频 |
[16:28] | Look at this one. Look, look. | 你看这个视频 快看 |
[16:30] | Cat eating an ice cream. | 猫咪在吃雪糕 |
[16:32] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[16:33] | It’s like “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” | 这就像《笑笑小电影》那个节目 |
[16:35] | but you get to be the host. | 只不过你是主持人 |
[16:37] | Ooh, wouldn’t that be something? | 很厉害对不对 |
[16:39] | Hey, uh, Jeffie, | 杰夫 |
[16:41] | get some glasses, and we can pour the ol’ Schnapps, huh? | 拿几个杯子 倒点杜松子酒 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:48] | I thought a computer would be good for her, you know? | 我想着她有台电脑也挺好的 |
[16:53] | It was on sale. | 当时在打折 |
[16:56] | Not a… big buy at all. | 一点都不贵 |
[17:01] | Well, I think it’s great. | 我觉得棒极了 |
[17:03] | Treat your mom right, that’s what I say. | 我常说要孝顺妈妈 |
[17:06] | Hey, Marion…Hm? | 玛丽恩 |
[17:07] | …how about, uh, we leave you to the cat videos, | 不如你在这看猫咪视频 |
[17:10] | and Jeff and I take our drink to go? | 我和杰夫把酒带走喝 |
[17:13] | I mean, is that car running? | 你的车能发动吗 |
[17:15] | I’d love to take a gander. | 我很想去看一看 |
[17:17] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:33] | I swear, the computer’s the one big thing I bought, | 我发誓 我只买了电脑这一样值钱货 |
[17:35] | and it’s not even that much. | 而且根本没多贵 |
[17:37] | It’s a — It’s an old model on discount. | 是打折的旧型号 |
[17:39] | And nobody said nothing to nobody — | 没人向外人透露过什么 |
[17:41] | n-not me, not Buddy. | 我没有 巴迪也没有 |
[17:44] | Living our lives like normal, just like you said. | 我们按你说的 如常过日子 |
[17:46] | – Stop talking. – But I want to — | -别说话了 -但我想… |
[17:48] | Jeff. Stop talking. | 杰夫 闭嘴 |
[17:50] | I need you to answer some questions. | 我要你回答几个问题 |
[17:51] | First up, you have a night shift, right? | 首先 你值夜班 对吗 |
[17:55] | You mean the graveyard shift? At the cab company? Yeah. | 你是指在出租车公司的大夜班 对 |
[17:59] | What are the hours? | 几点到几点 |
[18:01] | They got a 9:00-to-6:00, a midnight-to-9:00. | 有晚上9点到早上6点的 还有0点到9点的 |
[18:04] | – Why? – Get on the 9:00-to-6:00. | -问这个干嘛 -上9点到6点那一班 |
[18:07] | After that, we need to get our hands on some barbiturates. | 之后我们得弄一些巴比妥类药物 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | You’re shitting me?! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:17] | What’re we gonna do with them? | 拿那些药来做什么 |
[18:22] | But you said, “We’re done.” | 你之前明明说”我们洗手不干了” |
[18:23] | You said, “Cross to the other side of the street” | 还说路上见到你 |
[18:26] | if I see you coming. | 要”过个马路绕着你走” |
[18:37] | So we’re back in business? | 这么说我们要重操旧业 |
[18:42] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 太好了 |
[18:46] | *The sailor said, “Brandy, you’re a fine girl”* | *水手说 “布兰蒂 你是个好姑娘* |
[18:50] | *What a good wife you would be* | *你会是一名贤娇妻* |
[18:54] | *But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea* | *但我的人生与热爱 均已献给大海”* |
[19:02] | *At night, when the bars close down* | *晚上 酒吧打烊后* |
[19:06] | *Brandy walks through a silent town* | *布兰蒂独自穿过寂静的小镇* |
[19:10] | *And loves a man who’s not around* | *她爱上了一个漂泊在外的男人* |
[19:13] | *She can still hear him say* | *她耳边仍回响着他那句话* |
[19:16] | – *She hears him say, “Brandy…”* – Brandy! | -*她听到他说 “布兰蒂* -布兰蒂 |
[19:19] | *”…you’re a fine girl”* | *你是个好姑娘* |
[19:21] | – *What a good wife you would be* – Con gusto! | -*你会是一名贤娇妻* -我很乐意 |
[19:24] | *But my life, my love, my lady is the sea* | *但我的人生与热爱 均已献给大海* |
[19:44] | He did that. | 他居然真的唱了 |
[19:49] | Well. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | That must’ve been what it would be like | 亲眼看到兴登堡号飞艇坠落 |
[19:53] | if you watched the Hindenberg go down. | 估计就是这种感觉吧 |
[19:55] | But worse, am I right? | 但这更痛苦 对吧 |
[19:57] | – Yeah, well, with gusto, right? – Gusto. | -你很乐意不是吗 -乐意 |
[19:59] | – A bet’s a bet. – With gusto! | -愿赌服输 -很乐意 |
[20:04] | Hey, what do you say we go again? | 不如再赌一把怎么样 |
[20:06] | Up the stakes? | 赌注加码 |
[20:07] | Loser has to sing with his shirt off this time — | 这次输的人要裸上身上台唱歌 |
[20:09] | No, no, no. No more bets, okay? | 不不不 不赌了 |
[20:11] | C’mon, I haven’t been right once. | 我一次都没赢过 |
[20:13] | Aw, what’s the matter, wittle fella, | 怎么了 老哥 |
[20:16] | you haven’t been wight once? | 你没赢过吗 |
[20:18] | Not once? | 一次都没有 |
[20:19] | Hey, can we get more peanuts? | 麻烦再给我们一点花生 |
[20:22] | C’mon, Viktor! | 拜托 维克多 |
[20:25] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别那么怂 |
[20:26] | I’m not a wuss. | 我没怂 |
[20:27] | That’s right. You’re not. | 没错 你不怂 |
[20:29] | You — You gotta believe in yourself, little buddy. | 你得相信自己 兄弟 |
[20:35] | Let’s do one more bet. One more bet. One more bet. | 我们再赌一把 就一把 |
[20:37] | – C’mon, c’mon. – No. No more. | -来吧 -不赌了 |
[20:38] | – C’mon, c’mon. – No more lemon wedges on my nose, | -来吧 -别再放柠檬块到我鼻子上 |
[20:40] | no more trick coins, no more toothpick puzzles. | 也别再玩变硬币魔术和牙签谜题了 |
[20:43] | I-I’m not good at this. | 我根本不擅长 |
[20:45] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[20:47] | This is an easy one. | 这次很简单 |
[20:51] | Now, you grab the hundo before I do, | 你比我更快拿到这张百元钞 |
[20:55] | you get to keep it. | 这钱就归你 |
[20:56] | I grab the hundo first, you buy another round. | 我先拿到百元钞的话 下一轮酒你请 |
[21:01] | Only rule is: you can’t move until I move. | 只有一条规则 我动了你才能动 |
[21:04] | Yeah, but I’m — I’m so much closer to it. | 但我比你更靠近纸钞 |
[21:08] | It’s like giving me the money. | 简直像白送我一样 |
[21:10] | So you want to take the bet? | 那你同意赌这一把吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 好 我同意 |
[21:22] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[21:24] | You lose, sucker. | 你输了 大傻子 |
[21:28] | Another round, good man, | 再来一轮酒 麻烦你了 |
[21:31] | once again courtesy of my little friend. | 还是我朋友请客 |
[21:34] | Alright, alright… | 好了好了 |
[21:38] | You’re fun. | 你真有意思 |
[21:44] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | You know, you’re alright, Viktor. | 你很不错 维克多 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I just wish I knew how you did it. | 真希望能知道你是怎么做到的 |
[22:06] | Well, you see, | 你看 |
[22:08] | I’m a man of many talents | 我有很多才能 |
[22:11] | and you are a man of very few. | 而你却没什么才能 |
[22:15] | Kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[22:16] | Kidding. Maybe. | 我开玩笑呢 可能吧 |
[22:21] | Every time — Every time, she’ll never see it coming. | 每次她都预料不到 无一例外 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:27] | Shh — yeah… | 是啊 |
[22:28] | I need some night air. | 我得呼吸一下夜里的新鲜空气 |
[22:31] | Well. | 嗯 |
[22:33] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[22:34] | Looks like one of our cabs is here. | 来了辆出租车 |
[22:38] | I’ll bet you for it. | 打个赌吧 谁赢了谁先走 |
[22:40] | No! No bets. | 不 我不打赌了 |
[22:42] | C’mon, now, hear me out. It’s simple. | 来吧 听我说 很简单 |
[22:44] | Don’t be such a pussy baby. | 别怂啊 |
[22:47] | Look… Wapsssh! | 看 |
[22:49] | What? | 什么 |
[22:50] | Simple as simple can be. | 简单得不能再简单了 |
[22:52] | Balance this book of matches on the back of your hand | 把这盒火柴放在手背上不掉 |
[22:55] | for 10 seconds. | 保持十秒 |
[22:56] | That’s it, and the cab’s yours. | 就这么简单 然后这辆出租车就是你的了 |
[22:59] | I’ll even pay for it. | 我付车钱 |
[23:00] | You’re just gonna punch me or something… | 你肯定会打我一拳之类的 |
[23:01] | No, I promise. My hands won’t touch your body. | 不 我保证 我的手不碰你身体 |
[23:05] | And I won’t blow it off the back of your hand. | 我也不会吹掉它 |
[23:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:10] | My body will not touch your body | 我的身体不碰你 |
[23:14] | or the matches. | 也不碰火柴 |
[23:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | I gotta win one, right? | 我总得赢一次吧 |
[23:18] | Alright. | 好了 |
[23:20] | That’s right — you do. | 你说得对 确实 |
[23:21] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[23:24] | Count with me. | 跟我倒数 |
[23:25] | 10… | 十 |
[23:27] | – 9…8… – 9…8… | -九 八 -九 八 |
[23:30] | Jesus! Jesus! | 天啊 天啊 |
[23:33] | Loser! | 你输了 |
[23:37] | I’ll see you around next time, pal. | 下次见 伙计 |
[23:39] | This was fun! | 真好玩 |
[23:43] | And, Viktor, | 对了 维克多 |
[23:45] | you can keep the matches. | 火柴你留着吧 |
[23:48] | *What a fine girl* | *真是个好姑娘* |
[24:12] | You call for a ride? | 你叫车了吗 |
[24:14] | Nah. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[25:04] | You okay back there? | 你还好吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[25:08] | Got a lotta booze and, uh, nuts in my mouth. | 喝了好多酒 还吃了不少坚果 |
[25:13] | I got water here, if you want. | 我这儿有水 你可以喝 |
[25:16] | On the house. | 免费的 |
[25:27] | Car 3-5-7, what’s your status? | 357号车 你怎么样 |
[25:31] | Yeah, car 3-5-7, | 357号车 |
[25:34] | I’m about 10 minutes away from my drop | 我还有10分钟 |
[25:36] | at, uh, 17 Del Mar Place. | 就把乘客送到德尔玛街17号 |
[25:40] | 3-5-7, head to the airport when you’re done. | 357号 跑完这一单后去机场 |
[25:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:14] | You doing okay, sir? | 你还好吧 先生 |
[26:20] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:30] | Hey, you can go, | 你走吧 |
[26:33] | I’m not giving you another tip. | 我不会再加小费了 |
[26:36] | No problem, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[26:45] | Feel better. | 希望你感觉好一些 |
[29:12] | 会员姓名 阿尔弗雷德 医保类型 优选医疗机构保险 | |
[29:20] | 视力 正常 违章记录 无 | |
[32:07] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[32:10] | It’s like…James Whale’s travelling road show in here. | 简直像是詹姆斯·惠尔[《科学怪人》导演]的巡回路演 |
[32:13] | Whoever the hell that is. | 管你说的是谁呢 |
[32:15] | The Crystal Ship definitely travels. | 冰船倒是真的到处跑 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry, you said the “What” travels? | 等等 你说什么到处跑 |
[32:21] | Crystal Ship. It’s what I call this thing — | 冰船 我是这么叫它的 |
[32:24] | Alright. Never mind, just — No details. | 行了 没什么 不许提细节 |
[32:27] | We’re paying him to do a job, let’s just leave it at that. | 我们雇他干活 保持这种简单关系就好 |
[32:29] | No details? Look, fellas, that — | 不许提细节 伙计们 |
[32:31] | that money you put in my pocket — | 你们给我的那些钱 |
[32:33] | that doesn’t just extend to this job. | 不仅够雇我干活 |
[32:34] | That will get you attorney/client privilege on — on all matters. | 而且我作为你们的律师 要保守你们的一切秘密 |
[32:38] | No. Details. | 不许提细节 |
[32:39] | Look at this set-up. | 看看这布置 |
[32:41] | I — What — You two drive around like Mr. Softee, | 你们俩像开雪糕车一样 |
[32:44] | scooping out drugs for all the good boys and girls? | 把毒品卖给好孩子们 |
[32:46] | No, we don’t deal from here. | 不 我们不在这里卖 |
[32:48] | I said “No details.” | 我说了不许提细节 |
[32:50] | Dude’s standing in front of a meth lab, | 这家伙就站在制毒室跟前 |
[32:52] | it’s not like he ain’t gonna put two-and-two together. | 他难道还看不出来吗 |
[32:53] | He is on a need-to-know basis. | 他只需要知道最基本的 |
[32:56] | Ohh. I didn’t wanna show my face, | 我本来不想露脸的 |
[32:57] | did he need to know that? | 这个他需要知道吗 |
[33:00] | So, you’re not just distribution. | 所以你们不止分销 |
[33:02] | You’re the whole freakin’ package. | 你们搞的是一条龙 |
[33:06] | You two actually make the blue stuff. | 蓝货就是你俩制出来的 |
[33:12] | Here? | 就在这 |
[33:15] | That’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[33:17] | – Can you not… touch – I mean, look at this. | -能不能别碰 -看看这个 |
[33:20] | I had a fish that could’ve used this as a vacation home. | 我养过鱼 这可以当它的度假屋 |
[33:22] | But you’re using it to make the goods, huh? | 但你们用这个来制货 对吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah. That’s a, uh, round-bottom flask. | 对 那是个圆底烧瓶 |
[33:29] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:31] | Round-bottom? | 圆底的 |
[33:35] | It’s a flask. For distilling. | 这是个烧瓶 蒸馏用的 |
[33:37] | It won’t be if you break it. | 你打碎了就没用了 |
[33:39] | Now, please, put it down. | 请你把它放下来 |
[33:42] | Okay, so, if you cook the blue stuff, | 好吧 如果蓝货是你们制出来的 |
[33:46] | then that means you’re Igor. | 那你就相当于疯狂科学家的小助手 |
[33:48] | And — And that makes you — | 而你… |
[33:51] | You’re Heisenberg. | 你就是海森堡本人 |
[33:56] | Hey, tell me — How — How much product | 跟我说说 你们用这种装置 |
[33:58] | can you churn out with a setup like this? | 能做多少货出来 |
[33:59] | No, we’re done, we’re done with the questions. | 够了 不要再问问题了 |
[34:02] | We ask the questions. | 提问的只能是我们 |
[34:04] | You have a job, one job, | 你只有一个任务 就一个 |
[34:07] | and I still don’t understand how you’re going to pull it off. | 我还是不知道你要怎么完成 |
[34:10] | Listen, when I get all my ducks in a row, | 听我说 等一切事情都安排妥当后 |
[34:11] | I’ll give you a PowerPoint down at the office. | 我会在办公室给你出一份PPT的 |
[34:13] | But until then, just — just bring what we talked about, okay? | 不过在那之前 先把说好的钱拿来 好吗 |
[34:16] | And don’t worry, I’m gonna make it work. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[34:18] | I’m taking the $80,000 as a starting point for negotiation. | 那就是说八万块只是谈判的起点 |
[34:22] | Take it any way you want, but that’s the price. | 随你怎么想 不过就是这个价了 |
[34:25] | And, uh I’m callin’ shotgun. | 副驾是我的了 |
[34:32] | I will drive. | 我来开 |
[34:34] | Oh, yeah, sure, I’ll just stand, I guess. | 行行行 那我就站着吧 |
[34:40] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[34:41] | At least you won’t be rolling around like the last Christmas ham | 至少你不会像去年圣诞节的火腿一样 |
[34:43] | in the back of the delivery truck. | 在货车的后面滚来滚去 |
[34:45] | You know, I — | 你瞧我 |
[34:46] | I’ve got bad knees… | 我膝盖不好 |
[34:48] | …think you might’ve messed up my rotator cuff. | 而且你们可能把我的肩袖搞伤了 |
[34:51] | You’re lucky I’m not charging you for my chiropractor. | 算你们走运 我没找你们要按摩师的钱 |
[34:53] | She’s expensive | 她很贵的 |
[34:54] | but she adjusts everything. | 但是所有伤病她都能调理 |
[35:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:02] | You gotta give it some gas when you’re backing up. | 倒车的时候得踩油门 |
[35:04] | I gave it the proper amount of gas. | 我踩了 力道也正好 |
[35:07] | I guess that’s why we’re moving, then. | 难怪车子现在在动了 |
[35:08] | Look, it just was idling too long. | 只不过是空转太久了 |
[35:10] | It’ll start. | 会启动的 |
[35:13] | Oh, you shoulda just let me drive, yo. | 让我来开不就没事了 |
[35:14] | Look, nothing would be different in this moment | 现在换谁来开都一样 |
[35:17] | except you panicking and flooding the engine. | 你慌里慌张只会导致发动机淹缸 |
[35:20] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[35:20] | Fellas, I was enjoying the Laurel and Hardy vibe, | 我本来挺喜欢看你俩演小品 |
[35:23] | but I’m not such a fan of the Bickersons. | 但我不喜欢看到别人吵架 |
[35:25] | Now, can you get me back to my office? | 现在可以载我回办公室了吗 |
[35:27] | I-I got work to do if you want me to make some magic. | 你们希望我能有所施展 就得让我回去准备准备 |
[35:30] | We just need to sit a moment. | 坐着等一会就好了 |
[35:33] | That’s all. | 这样就行了 |
[35:34] | When it idles too long, the fuel pump overheats, | 空转太久 燃油泵会过热 |
[35:37] | and so we just need to let it cool down. | 所以现在只需等它冷却下来 |
[36:13] | So. | 话说 |
[36:15] | Who’s Lalo? | 拉罗是谁 |
[36:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:19] | Lalo. | 拉罗 |
[36:21] | You thought some dude named Lalo sent us. | 你之前以为我们是拉罗派来的 |
[36:23] | You seemed pretty freaked out. | 吓了个半死 |
[36:26] | I never heard of no Lalo on the street. | 我在道上没听说过拉罗 |
[36:31] | It’s nobody. | 不是什么人 |
[36:33] | Hey, are you gonna try that again, ’cause — | 你要再发动试试吗 |
[36:37] | or are they gonna find us, you know, buried in a sandstorm | 不然一千年以后 他们就会发现 |
[36:39] | a thousand years from now? | 我们被沙暴埋在地下了 |
[36:40] | Just please. | 拜托 |
[36:55] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[36:57] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[36:58] | And let me give you two free words of advice. | 让我给你一条免费建议 |
[37:01] | Jiffy Lube. | 做个保养吧 |
[37:04] | Hold on. | 坐好了 |
[38:42] | Where did you read that? | 你从哪看来的 |
[38:43] | “Personal Finance for Dummies”? | 《傻瓜个人理财》上吗 |
[38:46] | I mean, is it wrong? | 难道是错的吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah. Big time. | 错得离谱 |
[38:50] | Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, genius. | 不要把所有鸡蛋放在一个篮子里 天才 |
[38:57] | Yeah, this is mine. | 是我叫的车 |
[39:07] | – How about a water? – Sure. Thanks. | -要喝水吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[41:56] | You wanna know my trick? | 想知道我的秘诀吗 |
[41:58] | Play your own game, | 玩自己的 |
[42:00] | don’t get caught up with what the other guys are buying. | 不要太在意别人买入什么 |
[42:04] | Like the man says, | 就像那句话说的 |
[42:05] | you never know who’s swimming nude until the tide goes out. | 潮水退去前 永远不知道是谁在裸泳 |
[42:10] | I guess. | 也许是吧 |
[42:11] | But, I mean, with this financial stuff, | 但是 我觉得在金融这块 |
[42:14] | it feels like the game is rigged. | 有幕后黑手 |
[42:16] | The big guys always win. | 赢的总是那些大人物 |
[42:17] | Well… I wish I could disagree with you, Viktor, but I can’t. | 真希望我能反驳 维克托 但我还真不能 |
[42:21] | There is definitely dishonesty. | 欺诈肯定是有的 |
[42:23] | But the majority, I believe, are straight shooters. | 但我相信绝大部分人都是守规矩的 |
[42:28] | Now, the — the folks responsible for, uh, | 不过 像安然 世通骗局的 |
[42:32] | Enron, WorldCom… | 幕后主谋 |
[42:34] | Madoff and his ilk… | 马多夫那种骗子 |
[42:38] | …I gotta believe there’s a special place in Hell | 我相信地狱肯定会给他们 |
[42:40] | – for those people. – Yeah. | -留个位置的 -可不是 |
[42:44] | But…in my experience, that’s the exception. | 但以我的经验来看 那都是例外 |
[42:48] | Y-You can’t let a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. | 不能让几颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥 |
[42:52] | In fact — | 事实上 |
[42:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:10] | Those look exotic. | 这药丸看着像是国外的 |
[43:12] | I-I went through that phase. | 我也经历过这个阶段 |
[43:14] | I took every vitamin there was. | 市面上的维生素我全都吃过 |
[43:17] | Hey, guess how many pills I took | 你猜我为了保住脑袋上的头发 |
[43:18] | to try to keep the hair on my head. | 吃过多少药 |
[43:20] | Worked like a charm. | 效果”好”极了 |
[43:22] | What are those for? | 你吃药是因为什么 |
[43:26] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[43:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:37] | Uh, is it, uh — is it bad? | 严重吗 |
[43:41] | Well, it ain’t the good kind. | 反正不是随便就能治好的 |
[43:44] | C’mon. More drinks. This one’s on me. | 来吧 再喝点 这杯我请 |
[43:47] | Get two more here, please? | 麻烦再上两杯酒 |
[43:55] | Hey, uh, it’s none of my business, but, um… | 虽然这不关我的事 但是… |
[43:58] | should you be drinkin’? | 你不该喝酒的吧 |
[44:06] | You only go around once. | 人只活一次 |
[44:12] | You got that right. | 这话不错 |
[44:36] | You sure you don’t want to take this one, Vik? | 你真的不上这辆车吗 维克 |
[44:38] | – I can wait. – No. It’s all you. | -我可以等等 -不用 你去吧 |
[44:40] | Ah, okay. | 那行 |
[45:25] | Feed me, what do we got? | 说吧 什么消息 |
[45:26] | – You remember to take your fish oil? – I did. | -你吃鱼油了吗 -吃了 |
[45:28] | – B-12? – Did it. | -维B-12呢 -吃了 |
[45:30] | – L-arginine? – Got ’em all. Next. | -L-精氨酸 -都吃了 说吧 |
[45:32] | You’re supposed to file that appellate brief for Hemple by 4:00. | 你得在四点前提交汉普尔的上诉状 |
[45:35] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[45:37] | Could you put down the travel magazine | 你能放下你手中的旅游杂志 |
[45:39] | – and help with that? – Not a paralegal, Saul. | -帮我弄下吗 -我又不是律师助理 索尔 |
[45:42] | Anyway, your 12:30 just walked in. | 先不说了 你十二点半的预约刚到 |
[45:45] | Aces. Send him in. | 很好 让他进来 |
[45:48] | Enter, Sunshine. | 请进 阳光帅哥 |
[45:49] | Cast some light into my cold, dark world. | 用你的光照耀我这寒冷黑暗的世界吧 |
[46:08] | Hello? You’re on the clock, right? | 我们这儿正计着时呢 |
[46:10] | So give with the info anytime. | 有什么信息请随时说 |
[46:12] | When you’re done. | 等你完事再说 |
[46:14] | No, I can multitask, please. | 我可以一心多用 说吧 |
[46:17] | I’m not gonna talk to you while you’re on… | 你不把那个莫名其妙的东西关掉 |
[46:19] | whatever that is. | 我是不会跟你说话的 |
[46:22] | You know, LBJ used to have his underlings give him reports | 前总统林登·约翰逊都是在拉屎的时候 |
[46:25] | while he was on the shitter. | 听下属汇报的 |
[46:29] | Well, either I’m gonna leave, | 反正要么我走 |
[46:33] | or I’m gonna put my foot in your skull. | 要么我就用脚踩扁你的头 |
[46:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[46:42] | But you should try one of these. | 不过你真该试试 |
[46:45] | You walk like Frankenstein | 你走起路来就像是 |
[46:47] | after he was probed by aliens. | 被外星人探查过的科学怪人 |
[46:50] | I can get you one. | 我可以送你一台 |
[46:52] | It’d do wonders for your chi. | 对你体内的气有奇效 |
[46:58] | Let’s go, lay it on me. | 来吧 快说吧 |
[47:05] | Alright. First. | 好 首先 |
[47:08] | There’s your Mrs. Denise Gabler. | 这是你要调查的德妮丝·盖布勒太太 |
[47:10] | She’s cheating, alright. | 她的确是有外遇了 |
[47:14] | Limber. | 弯软型的啊 |
[47:17] | Well, at least I know they didn’t spot you. | 至少我知道了他们没发现你 |
[47:19] | No one could stay that aroused | 有你这一脸凶相在窗外窥看 |
[47:21] | with your mug peeking through the window. | 没人能保持这么性致勃勃 |
[47:25] | What else you got? | 还有什么要说的 |
[47:27] | Well, next, I followed your bus driver. | 之后我跟踪了你的公车司机 |
[47:29] | News flash. He really does have a broken neck. | 新闻快讯 他确实颈椎骨折了 |
[47:32] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[47:34] | That makes my life much easier. | 我的生活这下要轻松多了 |
[47:37] | – Keep it coming. – Second story guy out of Indianapolis. | -继续 -爬楼贼是印第安纳波利斯人 |
[47:40] | Lasky. Did a dime at Menard. | 叫拉斯基 在梅纳德惩戒中心蹲过十年 |
[47:43] | Now, if you’re looking for a talent | 你要是想找个 |
[47:44] | who’ll keep his mouth shut, you can trust him. | 能管住嘴巴的人才 就他了 |
[47:46] | I say he’s worth keeping an eye on. | 我认为他值得关注 |
[47:48] | Second story guy, second story guy. | 爬楼贼 爬楼贼 |
[47:50] | I got — I got more second story guys in my book | 我收买的爬楼贼 |
[47:53] | than pimples at a Junior prom. | 比我在初中舞会见过的痘痘还多 |
[47:58] | What about, uh, that Heisenberg fella? | 那个叫海森堡的家伙呢 |
[48:03] | High school chemistry teacher. | 他是高中化学老师 |
[48:05] | You’re shittin’ me. Really? | 你没逗我吧 |
[48:07] | Walter Hartwell White. | 沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
[48:09] | Chemistry teacher over at J.P. Wynne. | JP·怀恩中学的化学老师 |
[48:12] | Working with a former student, current meth head, | 同伙是他以前的学生 现在对冰毒上瘾 |
[48:15] | one Jesse Pinkman. | 叫杰西·平克曼 |
[48:19] | Uh, what else about the teacher? | 还有其他关于老师的信息吗 |
[48:21] | He has lung cancer. | 他得了肺癌 |
[48:23] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[48:26] | That’s why he can’t quit with the coughing. | 难怪一直咳个不停 |
[48:29] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[48:31] | Stage Three A. | 肺癌三期A |
[48:32] | He’s in treatment, more tests to come, | 正接受治疗 还要做很多化验 |
[48:34] | but it doesn’t look good. | 但情况不太理想 |
[48:36] | Now, listen, even if this guy was gonna live, | 听着 就算他能活下去 |
[48:38] | I wouldn’t go near him. | 我也不会接近他 |
[48:39] | He’s a complete amateur. | 他完全就是个外行 |
[48:41] | Well… You see an amateur. | 你看到的是生手外行 |
[48:43] | I see 170 pounds of clay ready to be molded. | 我看到的是未经打磨的原石 |
[48:47] | Well, if the cancer doesn’t get him, | 就算癌症打不垮他 |
[48:49] | it’ll be the cops or a bullet to the head. | 也会有警察或者致命的子弹在等着 |
[48:53] | Is that your appraisal or is that what | 这是你自己的鉴定 |
[48:55] | “He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named” says about him? | 还是那个不可说的人对他的看法 |
[48:58] | He doesn’t say anything. The guy’s small potatoes. | 他什么都没说 这家伙就是个无名小卒 |
[49:01] | Yeah, okay. I hear you. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[49:03] | I just — I got a feeling about this. | 我只是…有种预感 |
[49:06] | This Heisenberg guy’s got something. | 这个海森堡有两把刷子 |
[49:08] | It’s top of the line product, that’s the buzz on the street, | 他的货是极品 街头是这么传的 |
[49:11] | and I just think, with the right management — | 我就想着只要管理得当… |
[49:13] | You know, years ago, I bought a Betamax. | 多年前我买了台Betamax制式的录像机 |
[49:15] | Good product. “Top of the line.” | 产品很好 号称业内顶尖 |
[49:17] | The experts said it was better than a VHS. | 专家都说比VHS录像机要好 |
[49:20] | Turned out to be a complete waste of time and money. | 结果完全就是浪费时间金钱 |
[49:25] | Let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[49:29] | Guy with that moustache | 留着那种胡子的男人 |
[49:30] | probably doesn’t make a lot of good life choices. | 可能这辈子就没做过几个明智决定吧 |
[49:34] | So, yeah, uh, the second story guy. | 好吧 那个爬楼贼 |
[49:36] | – Uh, Menard, you said? – Yeah, right, right, right. | -那个在梅纳德蹲过的 -对对对 |
[49:40] | Alright, part of a high-end crew | 他是某个高端团伙的成员 |
[49:42] | fencing jewelry up into Canada. | 买卖珠宝赃物到加拿大 |
[49:46] | Now, the Lasky kid caught a bad break. | 这个姓拉斯基的小子不走运 |
[49:48] | The cop was driving by just as he was ducking in a window. | 破窗入室时正好被开车路过的警察撞见 |
[49:52] | He did the time, | 他服了刑 |
[49:53] | no one else on his crew went down. | 但没有出卖一个人 |
[49:56] | Solid. | 靠得住 |
[49:58] | Known for their vast migration patterns through Africa, | 它们以横跨非洲的大迁徙而闻名 |
[50:01] | nearly two million wildebeests travel | 每年 近两百万头牛羚 |
[50:04] | two thousand miles each year… | 跑过两千英里… |
[50:05] | …making their migration one of the greatest on Earth. | …使得它们的迁徙成为地球上最伟大的迁徙之一 |
[50:10] | The herd seeks fresh grass, | 牛羚群跟随雨水穿过肯尼亚和坦桑尼亚 |
[50:12] | following the rain through Kenya and Tanzania. | 寻找新鲜的嫩草 |
[50:16] | Gathering each year to prepare for the journey, | 每年一次聚集在一起 然后开始旅行 |
[50:19] | one that’s been taking place for a million years. | 这一旅行已持续一百万年 |
[50:24] | The voyage is not easy. | 旅程并不轻松 |
[50:26] | While traveling, the herd must stay well fed, rested | 旅途中 它们必须有足够的食物与休息时间 |
[50:30] | and free of disease or be left behi– | 同时不能得病或掉队… |
[50:34] | Couple more. And shuffle, ladies. | 再来一组 加速 女士们 |
[50:38] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[50:42] | Now L step. | L跨步 |
[50:45] | Four times. | 四次 |
[50:48] | Fabulous. Let me see you having fun. | 好极了 保持心情愉悦 |
[50:52] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[50:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:01] | He what? | 他什么 |
[51:05] | Tell — Tell him to get his ass back to the garage. | 让他滚回车库 |
[51:08] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[51:14] | You cutie-patooty. | 这个小可爱 |
[51:18] | You think you’ve seen everything. | 总有你没见过的 |
[51:43] | Shut that goddamn dog up and get back in here. | 让那该死的狗闭嘴 进去 |
[51:50] | Get in. | 进去 |
[51:56] | You’re kidding me. You’re absolutely kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢 你绝对是在开玩笑 |
[51:59] | I’m sorry, man. I couldn’t… | 对不起 我不能 |
[51:59] | Do you know how much time, how much effort, | 你知道我要花多长时间 多大精力 |
[52:01] | I put into finding the perfect mark? | 才能找到一个完美目标吗 |
[52:04] | I have to weed through all these saps | 我要筛掉那么多 |
[52:05] | who have wives and families at home, | 有家有室的蠢货 |
[52:08] | find somebody who’s alone with money, | 才能找出那个有钱又孑然一身的笨蛋 |
[52:10] | and — what — so you can just wimp out? | 结果 你就这么怂了 |
[52:13] | The guy has cancer, man. | 那个人有癌症 |
[52:14] | I found pills in his pocket. | 我在他口袋里找到了药片 |
[52:17] | Okay? The same ones my dad took. | 跟我爸吃的一样 |
[52:18] | For, like, pancreatic cancer. | 治胰腺癌什么的 |
[52:20] | So? A guy with cancer can’t be an asshole? | 所以呢 得癌症的人就不能是混蛋吗 |
[52:23] | Believe me, I speak from experience. | 相信我 我可见多了 |
[52:25] | I can’t rip off a guy with cancer. | 我不能偷癌症患者的钱 |
[52:27] | – I’m sorry. – Do you know how many | -抱歉 -你知道我们偷过的那些人里 |
[52:28] | of the suckers we’ve ripped off have sob stories? | 有多少个有这种悲情故事吗 |
[52:30] | Every single one of them. | 每一个 |
[52:33] | Besides, it’ll be months | 而且 等他们意识到 |
[52:34] | before they even realize they’ve been taken, | 自己的钱被偷走得好几个月呢 |
[52:36] | and this guy will already be dead. | 这家伙早就死了 |
[52:37] | So, please, get back in your truck, | 所以 拜托 回到你的卡车里 |
[52:39] | go back to the house, and finish the job. | 开回那栋房子 把事做完 |
[52:45] | No, man. I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能那样做 |
[52:48] | – I can’t. – Look, alright. | -我不能 -听着 |
[52:50] | I get it. | 我懂你的感受 |
[52:52] | You’ll get over it, okay? | 你很快就会翻篇的 好吗 |
[52:54] | Please, believe me. Y– | 求你相信我 |
[52:55] | Before you know it, you’ll forget all about it. | 你不知不觉中就会忘掉这一切的 |
[52:58] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[53:01] | Well, l-look, we’re doing really well, right? | 听我说 我们配合得很好 对不对 |
[53:03] | Hear me out, okay? We’re — We’re rolling in cash. | 听我说完行吗 我们现在有很多钱了 |
[53:06] | – We can just let this one go. – Not your call. | -就放过这一个吧 -这由不得你 |
[53:10] | Yeah, but I-I pulled the tape when I left. | 但是我离开时已经把胶带撕下来了 |
[53:13] | The door’s locked. | 门已经锁上了 |
[53:13] | We couldn’t get back in even if we wanted to. | 就算我们想回去也进不去了 |
[53:18] | Jeff, c’mon, man, back me up here. | 杰夫 拜托 帮我说两句 |
[53:23] | Oh, well… I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:24] | I mean, I can see both sides, kinda. | 你们俩说的都有道理 |
[53:27] | You know, forget it. You’re fired. Just go. | 算了 你被开除了 走吧 |
[53:29] | Just gimme the camera and go. | 把相机给我 赶紧走 |
[53:32] | Fine. | 行 |
[53:33] | Good. Go. We don’t need you. | 很好 快走 我们不需要你 |
[53:36] | And I know I don’t need to tell you this, | 我知道我不用告诉你 |
[53:37] | but since you’re such a goddamned amateur, | 但鉴于你这么他妈的业余 |
[53:39] | I will anyway. | 我还是跟你说一下 |
[53:41] | Keep your mouth shut. | 把嘴闭紧了 |
[53:56] | If we’re gonna do this, we should leave now. | 我们要做的话现在就该走了 |
[53:59] | We’re really gonna go back there? | 我们真要回去吗 |
[54:01] | What’d I just say? | 你没听到我刚才的话吗 |
[54:04] | Jeff, are you in or out? | 杰夫 你干还是不干 |
[54:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:25] | I’m down for this. I am. | 我同意回去 我同意 |
[54:26] | – But, uh… – But what? | -但是… -但是什么 |
[54:29] | What time did the guy take the drugs? | 那家伙几点吃的药 |
[54:30] | We gave it to him, what? Three hours ago? | 我们给他水 大概是三个小时之前 |
[54:33] | I don’t even know if he finished it. | 我都不确定他是不是喝完了 |
[54:34] | – He might be awake by now. – Don’t worry about it. | -他现在可能已经醒了 -别担心 |
[54:37] | Yeah, but — | 但是… |
[54:39] | I said don’t worry about it. | 我说了别担心 |
[54:40] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[54:55] | That’s it. Right there. | 到了 就是这里 |
[55:04] | Come back and get me in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后回来接我 |
[55:06] | Just roll up slow, like you’re picking up a fare. | 慢慢开过来 就像要去接乘客一样 |
[55:10] | It’ll be fine. Relax. | 没事的 放轻松 |
[55:47] | JP·怀恩中学 年度科学嘉年华 快报名吧 |