时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – You done? – Not yet. | -说完了吗 -还没 |
[00:18] | In a few days, Howard Hamlin’s car | 几天后 霍华德·哈姆林的车 |
[00:20] | will be found several states away. | 会出现在几个州之外 |
[00:22] | There will be cocaine in the upholstery. | 座椅内会找到可卡因 |
[00:25] | That’s the story you were setting up for this guy, yeah? | 这正是你们给他编的故事 对吗 |
[00:27] | So, you two are gonna go about your day, | 所以 你俩今天该干什么就干什么 |
[00:30] | normal, same as ever. | 一切如常 |
[00:32] | You keep telling the lie that you’ve been telling. | 把你们一直以来的谎言贯彻到底 |
[06:32] | One day, we’ll, uh… | 某天 我们… |
[06:36] | …we’ll wake up and brush our teeth | 我们起床 刷牙 |
[06:38] | and we’ll go to work… | 然后去上班 |
[06:41] | …and at some point we’ll suddenly realize… | 某一瞬间 我们突然意识到 |
[06:47] | that we haven’t thought about it at all. | 我们从来没想起过这件事 |
[06:50] | None of it. | 什么都没想起过 |
[06:55] | And that’s when we’ll know. | 那时候我们就知道了 |
[06:59] | We’ll know we can forget. | 知道我们可以忘记了 |
[10:15] | Don Eladio. | 埃拉迪奥先生 |
[10:24] | Don Juan. | 胡安先生 |
[10:27] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[10:32] | Don Hector. | 赫克托先生 |
[10:47] | Gustavo… | 古斯塔沃 |
[14:47] | “Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! | “叮叮叮” |
[14:49] | Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!” | “叮叮叮” |
[14:52] | “Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!” | “叮叮叮” |
[15:52] | Bueno. | 很好 |
[15:55] | Gustavo… | 古斯塔沃 |
[17:51] | The doc left these for you, | 医生留了这些给你 |
[17:54] | in the event that you made it back alive. | 如果你活着回来的话 |
[17:57] | Tell me about the lawyers. | 说下律师的情况 |
[17:59] | Well, they spent a full afternoon with the cops. | 他们在警局待了一下午 |
[18:02] | Played it as they were told. Maybe a bit better. | 按说好的演了 可能还有即兴 |
[18:05] | The APD consensus is | 阿尔布开克警局一致认为 |
[18:07] | he walked into the ocean and killed himself. | 他跳海自杀了 |
[18:11] | Without a body, they can’t close the file, | 没有尸体 他们没法结案 |
[18:14] | but for all practical purposes it’s over. | 但实际上已经结了 |
[18:19] | When can construction resume? | 什么时候恢复施工 |
[18:26] | We need to find a new engineer | 我们得找个新工程师 |
[18:29] | and a crew to do the work. | 还有一帮工人 |
[18:32] | That could take some time. | 可能需要些时间 |
[18:34] | Start today. | 今天开始 |
[19:14] | Mr. Fring. Welcome back. | 弗林先生 欢迎回来 |
[19:17] | Well, thank you, Brett. | 谢谢 布雷特 |
[19:20] | What can I get you? | 需要什么呢 |
[19:22] | Wine, to start. | 先来杯酒 |
[19:24] | Yes, sir. | 行 先生 |
[19:28] | A glass of the Dressler & Vaughn, please. | 请来杯杜丝勒和沃恩 |
[19:31] | Right away. | 马上 |
[19:58] | Mr. Fring. | 弗林先生 |
[20:01] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[20:02] | It’s been a while. | 有阵子没见了 |
[20:03] | Yes. Too long. | 是的 挺久了 |
[20:05] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[20:06] | The Dressler & Vaughn. | 杜丝勒和沃恩 |
[20:08] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[20:11] | Enough said. | 还用说 |
[20:12] | Brett? | 布雷特 |
[20:14] | Can you get that bottle from before? | 麻烦拿下之前那瓶酒 |
[20:18] | Now, normally, we would never have this open, | 一般我们绝对不会开这瓶酒 |
[20:21] | but a couple hours ago, I smelled cigar smoke. | 但几小时前 我闻到了雪茄烟 |
[20:26] | And I look up | 我一看 |
[20:27] | and this Cadillac cowboy is rolling in, | 开凯迪拉克的牛仔来势汹汹 |
[20:29] | puffing on a Monte Cristo. | 抽着一支蒙特·克里斯托上好雪茄 |
[20:31] | And, I mean, we’re talking the full deal. | 一身好行头 |
[20:34] | You know, Stetson and ostrich skin boots, | 斯泰森牛仔帽 鸵鸟皮靴 |
[20:36] | the belt buckle the size of Utah. | 犹他州那么大的皮带扣 |
[20:38] | On his arm, there’s a — a young woman | 一位年轻女士挽着他的手臂 |
[20:42] | who somehow poured herself into the tightest dress | 她把自己挤进一条 |
[20:46] | that I have ever seen… | 我见过的最紧的裙子 |
[20:47] | Anyway, he clearly wants to impress his date, | 总之 他显然想要在约会对象面前表现一下 |
[20:52] | so he orders this. | 他点了这瓶酒 |
[20:55] | He takes one sip, | 抿了一小口 |
[20:57] | and sends it back. | 然后退了 |
[20:59] | For a rum and Coke. | 换成了朗姆酒加可乐 |
[21:01] | DietCoke. What can I say? | 无糖可乐 我能说什么呢 |
[21:03] | But his loss | 但他无福消受的 |
[21:06] | is definitely your gain. | 绝对是让你赚到了 |
[21:34] | – Remarkable. – Mm-hmm. | -了不得 -嗯 |
[21:36] | I thought you’d like it. | 我就觉得你会喜欢 |
[21:37] | It is from the birthplace of Syrah, Côte-Rôtie. | 这酒来自西拉葡萄的起源地 法国罗第丘 |
[21:40] | This one is Rene Rostaing’s La Landonne. | 这瓶是勒内·罗塞腾的拉兰当葡萄园产的 |
[21:46] | So, I’m in college. | 话说我上大学时 |
[21:49] | And I make it to Europe, my first time. | 我去了欧洲 那是我头一次 |
[21:51] | And I got a little enthusiastic with my Eurail pass. | 我拿着我的欧洲铁路通票有点忘乎所以 |
[21:57] | Long story short, I get lost. | 长话短说吧 我迷路了 |
[22:02] | And I mean really lost. | 完全找不到北了 |
[22:04] | It is the middle of the night, pitch black. | 深更半夜 伸手不见五指 |
[22:07] | I’m standing on this cobblestone street | 我站在鹅卵石铺的街道上 |
[22:09] | with my backpack and there’s no one around. | 背着我的背包 周围一个人都没有 |
[22:11] | I mean, I have absolutely no idea where I am. | 我根本不知道我在哪里 |
[22:15] | Finally, I get to this stand of cedar trees | 最后我走到一排雪松树前 |
[22:17] | and I just go ahead and roll out the sleeping bag. | 把睡袋一铺 |
[22:21] | And the next morning I wake up | 第二天早上我醒过来 |
[22:24] | and… | 发现… |
[22:27] | I’m in paradise. | 我在天堂 |
[22:29] | Ampuis. | 昂皮 |
[22:30] | It’s — It’s — | 它是… 是… |
[22:31] | It’s this perfect little village in the southeast. | 法国东南部完美的小村落 |
[22:34] | It’s — It’s surrounded by vineyards, everything’s…green. | 它… 被葡萄园所包围 满眼都是… 绿色 |
[22:38] | They call it the ancient gateway to the Rhône Valley. | 他们把这里称作古代通往罗纳河谷的门户 |
[22:41] | They’ve been making wine there since Roman times. | 从罗马时代人们就开始在那里酿酒了 |
[22:45] | Am I talking too much? | 我是不是话太多了 |
[22:46] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[22:50] | The vineyards are so steep | 葡萄园特别陡峭 |
[22:53] | they can’t get tractors up there, so they use horses. | 没办法开拖拉机上去 于是他们就用马 |
[22:55] | Still, to this day. | 到现在还是 |
[22:58] | Do you get that, um — | 你喝出那种… |
[23:00] | that meaty — it’s almost bloody flavor? | 肉味… 几乎是血腥的味道了吗 |
[23:04] | The soil is all iron oxide and manganese. | 土里都是氧化铁和锰 |
[23:09] | You can taste it in the glass, right? | 从杯里的酒都能尝出来 对吗 |
[23:15] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[23:17] | About a year ago, | 大约一年前 |
[23:19] | you mentioned a rare vintage from the same region. | 你提过同一个地区的 非常稀少的年份酒 |
[23:23] | – 1978? – Yes. Exactly. | -1978年的 -对 没错 |
[23:26] | And I must say, you paint a compelling picture. | 我必须要说 你讲的特别让人心动 |
[23:33] | I went home that night, and I bought a bottle. | 我那天晚上回家就买了一瓶 |
[23:37] | A 1978 Côte-Rôtie? | 1978年罗第丘的 |
[23:41] | – Mr. Fring, that must… – Gustavo. | -弗林先生 那一定… -叫我古斯塔沃 |
[23:44] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[23:45] | I’m saving it for a special occasion. | 我要把它留到一个特殊日子再喝 |
[23:49] | Well, I would love to hear about it… | 等你那个特殊日子到来 |
[23:51] | when you have that occasion. | 我非常想听你跟我说说 |
[23:57] | Hold on. There’s something I have to show you. | 等等 有个东西我必须给你看看 |
[24:00] | The owner bought a bottle of Guigal. | 老板买了一瓶吉佳乐 |
[24:02] | – I can’t open it. – Of course. | -我可不敢打开它 -当然 |
[24:03] | But the bottle itself is… | 可瓶子本身… |
[24:05] | You’ll appreciate this. I’ll be right back. | 你会喜欢的 我去去就回 |
[24:56] | Brett. | 布雷特 |
[24:59] | Would you let David know that I’ve been called away? | 麻烦你告诉大卫我被叫走了好吗 |
[25:01] | Of course, Mr. Fring. | 当然 弗林先生 |
[25:03] | – Have a good evening. – Thank you. | -祝您晚安 -谢谢 |
[28:34] | Yes? | 喂 |
[28:35] | Mr. Varga, you don’t know me, | 瓦尔加先生 你不认识我 |
[28:38] | but I’d like to talk about your son. | 但我想聊聊你儿子的事 |
[28:43] | My son? | 我儿子 |
[28:45] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[28:47] | Maybe we could talk face-to-face…? | 也许我们可以当面谈… |
[28:50] | I’m outside. | 我就在外面 |
[29:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:10] | It’s not important. | 这个不重要 |
[29:15] | I saw you here before. | 我以前在这看见过你 |
[29:19] | Chrysler Fifth Avenue. | 克莱斯勒大厦 在第五大道 |
[29:26] | What about my son? | 我儿子怎么了 |
[29:30] | I’m sorry. He won’t be found. | 我很遗憾 他不会被找到了 |
[29:42] | It was over fast. | 过程很快 |
[29:44] | No pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[29:49] | You were there? | 你在场 |
[29:51] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[29:55] | Your son made some mistakes. | 你儿子犯了些错误 |
[29:57] | He fell in with bad people. | 他结交了坏人 |
[30:00] | But he was never like them, not really. | 但他和他们从来都不是一路人 不是 |
[30:05] | He had a good heart. | 他善良仁义 |
[30:10] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[30:13] | You won’t have to worry about the Salamancas. | 你不用担心塞拉曼加的人 |
[30:17] | Their day is coming. | 他们的末日即将来临 |
[30:20] | There will be justice. | 正义将得到伸张 |
[30:25] | Justice? | 正义 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. My Spanish. | 抱歉 我的西语不太好 |
[30:29] | J-Justicia. Justice. | 正义 是这样念吗 |
[30:38] | What you talk about is not justice. | 你所说的并不是正义 |
[30:43] | What you talk of is revenge. | 而是复仇 |
[30:53] | It never ends. | 复仇永无休止 |
[31:00] | My boy is gone. | 我儿子已经不在了 |
[31:44] | Oh, they got a new trashcan. | 他们换了新垃圾桶 |
[31:51] | We’ll just put in an appearance. | 我们就是去露个面 |
[31:54] | Twenty minutes tops. | 顶多20分钟 |
[31:56] | We can get through twenty minutes of anything. | 不管场面如何 我们都能应付过去 |
[32:14] | There’s Julie and Francis. | 朱莉和法兰西斯在那边 |
[32:17] | – Hey, Kim. – Hey, guys. | -金 你好 -二位好 |
[32:21] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:56] | I always admired him. Always. | 我一直很佩服他 真的 |
[32:58] | Even when… | 即使那时… |
[33:00] | I mean, nobody could relate to a client quite like he could. | 没人能像他一样理解委托人 |
[33:03] | And it wasn’t an act. He genuinely cared. | 而且那不是演的 他是真心在乎 |
[33:09] | I never saw it coming… | 我完全没预料到… |
[33:12] | Addiction is a disease. | 成瘾是种疾病 |
[33:14] | He was a good lawyer and a hell of a guy. | 他是一名优秀的律师 也是个好人 |
[33:18] | What else is there to say? | 还有什么可说的呢 |
[33:19] | It still doesn’t seem real. | 还是感觉很不真实 |
[33:22] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[33:25] | expect to see him charging down those stairs | 我仍觉得他下一秒就会从那楼梯冲下来 |
[33:28] | with a big grin on his face. | 脸上露出灿烂的笑容 |
[33:32] | You know, this is probably the last time | 话说 这很可能是我们最后一次 |
[33:35] | any of us will be in this building. | 进入这栋建筑 |
[33:38] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[33:40] | Uh, HMM is downsizing. | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所要缩小规模 |
[33:42] | – Seriously? – Yep. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[33:43] | They’re gonna take half a floor downtown. | 他们打算在市中心租半层楼 |
[33:46] | And they’re changing their name. | 而且还准备改名 |
[33:50] | Changing their name to what? | 改成什么 |
[33:53] | Brookner Partners? | 布鲁克纳联合律所 |
[33:56] | Something like that. | 好像是这个 |
[33:58] | End of an era. | 一个时代终结了 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:05] | Have you spoken to Cheryl? | 你们和谢丽尔聊过了吗 |
[34:07] | Um, not yet. | 还没 |
[34:09] | To not even have a body to put in the ground… | 连遗体都没找到 无法入土为安 |
[34:12] | I heard she took a leave from her practice. | 听说她向律所请假了 |
[34:18] | Maybe we should go up there and pay our respects. | 我们应该上去表达哀悼 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:25] | Rich, good to see you. | 里奇 见到你很高兴 |
[34:27] | I wish it was under better circumstances. | 真希望不是在这种情况下见面 |
[34:28] | You too, Kim. Take care. | 我也很高兴 金 保重 |
[34:30] | Jimmy…ah, Saul. | 吉米… 不 索尔 |
[34:34] | Bye, Rich. | 再见 里奇 |
[35:00] | Cliff. | 克利福德 |
[35:02] | – Kim. Jimmy. – Kim, hi. | -金 吉米 -金 你好 |
[35:04] | Hi, Cheryl. Um, I’m Jimmy McGill. | 谢丽尔 我是吉米·麦吉尔 |
[35:08] | You may not remember me. I’m Chuck McGill’s brother. | 你可能不记得我了 我是查克·麦吉尔的弟弟 |
[35:11] | Of course. | 对 |
[35:14] | Very sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾你痛失爱人 |
[35:19] | Cheryl, I’m so sorry. | 谢丽尔 节哀顺变 |
[35:20] | I can’t even imagine what you must be going through. | 我无法想象你现在有多痛苦 |
[35:23] | If Jimmy and I can do anything for you or your family, | 如果有什么我和吉米能为你和你家人做的 |
[35:26] | please just say the word. | 尽管开口 |
[35:29] | There is something, actually. | 其实还真有一件事 |
[35:32] | You two were the last ones to see him, weren’t you? | 你们是他生前见过的最后两个人 对吗 |
[35:36] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[35:38] | Um, that’s what the police said. | 警方是这么说的 |
[35:40] | Howard told me that you were harassing him. | 霍华德之前告诉我 你在骚扰他 |
[35:43] | Playing elaborate pranks of some sort. | 搞些精心策划的恶作剧 |
[35:47] | That you wouldn’t leave him alone. | 说你不肯放过他 |
[35:49] | I know he thought that. | 我知道他这么想 |
[35:51] | H-He told me, as well. | 他也跟我说过 |
[35:54] | Um, I think he honestly believed it. | 他好像深信不疑 |
[35:57] | But you’re denying it. | 但你不承认做过 |
[36:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:04] | I didn’t leave here under the best, uh, terms. | 我离开这里的时候闹得不太愉快 |
[36:09] | The past few years, I could have, uh, | 过去这几年 我本可以 |
[36:12] | been more considerate to Howard | 更加体谅霍华德一些 |
[36:14] | instead of yitzing him every chance I got. | 而不是一有机会就整他 |
[36:18] | I guess, uh… | 我猜… |
[36:21] | there was a certain amount of jealousy on my part | 我是有点嫉妒的 |
[36:24] | because Howard had the, uh, respect of my brother. | 因为霍华德令我哥哥尊重 |
[36:31] | Which I never did. | 我却从来没有得到过 |
[36:36] | Tell me what you told the police. | 告诉我你跟警察说了什么 |
[36:43] | Okay. Um well, I mean, it was 11:00 P.M. | 好 当时是晚上11点 |
[36:48] | Howard started pounding on our door. | 霍华德突然猛敲我家门 |
[36:51] | He was very upset, going on about something, | 他非常不安 咕哝着什么 |
[36:57] | he thought was my fault. | 他认为是我的错 |
[36:59] | I guess it had to do with the Sandpiper case, | 我觉得可能是跟矶鹞渡案有关 |
[37:01] | but I-I couldn’t make head or tail out of it. | 但我分辨不清 |
[37:04] | We tried to calm him down — | 我们想让他冷静下来 |
[37:06] | but he just — he just wouldn’t. | 但他就是不肯 |
[37:12] | Finally, he left. | 最后他离开了 |
[37:15] | That — That’s it. | 就这些 |
[37:18] | I’m not oblivious. | 我并非一无所知 |
[37:20] | I know people are saying he was on drugs. | 我知道有传闻说他吸毒 |
[37:24] | Is that what you’re trying to tell me? | 你是在暗示他当时吸毒了吗 |
[37:27] | It just… | 就是… |
[37:30] | He just didn’t seem like himself. | 他就是跟平常不一样 |
[37:32] | Are you hearing all of this? | 你听见了吗 |
[37:34] | Because none of it makes sense to me. | 因为我觉得完全说不通 |
[37:36] | Cheryl, maybe we should just — | 谢丽尔 我们要不就… |
[37:37] | I don’t care what people are saying. | 我不管传言怎么说 |
[37:39] | I don’t care what the police think. | 我不管警方怎么想 |
[37:41] | Howard was not on drugs. That simply is not true. | 霍华德没有吸毒 这根本不是真的 |
[37:44] | There’s something more to this. | 这件事有隐情 |
[37:46] | I don’t know if it’s my place, | 我不知道我该不该说 |
[37:49] | but… | 但是 |
[37:51] | I — I — | 我… |
[37:52] | Please — just spit it out. | 直说吧 |
[38:03] | It was about a year and a half ago. | 大概一年半以前 |
[38:05] | I was still an associate here. | 我还在这工作 |
[38:07] | Working late on a brief. | 加班做简报 |
[38:10] | And I saw a light on in Howard’s office. | 我看见霍华德办公室亮着一盏灯 |
[38:13] | I assumed the cleaning crew left it on by mistake. | 以为是保洁不小心忘记关了 |
[38:18] | And I was sure the office was empty, so I didn’t knock… | 我想办公室肯定没人 所以我就没敲门 |
[38:24] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:30] | And Howard was there at his desk, | 我看到霍华德坐在桌后 |
[38:32] | head down, | 低着头 |
[38:35] | and he was snorting something. | 鼻子正吸入着什么 |
[38:40] | I looked at him. He looked at me. | 我看着他 他看着我 |
[38:44] | I didn’t know what to do, so I just walked out. | 我不知道该做什么 于是就走了出去 |
[38:45] | And the next morning when we saw each other, | 第二天早上我们再见面的时候 |
[38:47] | neither of us said anything about it. | 谁都没提这件事 |
[38:51] | I never told anyone… | 我从未告诉任何人 |
[38:55] | …but now I wish I had. | 但现在我多希望我开口了 |
[39:05] | In all the years that you worked with him, | 你跟他共事这么多年 |
[39:07] | have you witnessed anything like this? | 见到过类似的事吗 |
[39:10] | Even a hint? | 哪怕只是迹象 |
[39:14] | Cliff? | 克利福徳 |
[39:16] | I… | 我… |
[39:20] | Cheryl, this really isn’t the time or the place. | 谢丽尔 现在在这儿谈这个不合适 |
[39:31] | Cheryl, you were his wife. | 谢丽尔 你是他妻子 |
[39:35] | You — You saw him every day, you knew him better than anyone. | 你每天都见他 比谁都了解他 |
[39:39] | Maybe I misunderstood what I saw… | 也许是我误会了 |
[39:44] | You would have known. | 要是真有此事 你肯定会发觉 |
[39:46] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:53] | Her sister’s here somewhere. I’m — I’m gonna go find her. | 她姐妹在这 我去找她 |
[40:14] | I know that was tough, um, but it’s over now. | 我知道刚才很难熬 但都结束了 |
[40:18] | I mean really over. | 真的过去了 |
[40:20] | Let the healing begin. | 让伤口开始愈合吧 |
[41:30] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[41:32] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[41:33] | The Honorable Judge Dearden presiding. | 有请尊敬的迪尔登法官 |
[41:37] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[41:43] | We are here to discuss a motion to exclude evidence | 我们要讨论新墨西哥州诉亚波罗一案的 |
[41:47] | in State of New Mexico v. Yarborough. | 排除证据的动议 |
[41:49] | Your Honor, if I may? | 法官大人 |
[41:51] | I submitted an additional motion. | 我递交了另一项动议 |
[41:52] | I’m assuming you have not seen it yet. | 我猜您还没看 |
[41:56] | – Did we get that? – It just came in, Judge. | -有吗 -刚收到 法官 |
[41:59] | I apologize. It was a last minute addition. | 很抱歉 这是临时递交的 |
[42:01] | Last minute is right. | 确实是最后一刻 |
[42:10] | Do I understand this correctly? | 我没有理解错吧 |
[42:12] | You’re requesting to withdraw from this case? | 你请求退出本案 |
[42:14] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[42:15] | My client is fully informed | 我的委托人已了解全部情况 |
[42:17] | and I’ve already been in touch with another attorney. | 而且我也已经联系了另一位律师接手此案 |
[42:19] | Paige Novick. | 佩奇·诺维克 |
[42:20] | She’s highly qualified and familiar with the case. | 她资历丰富 也对本案很熟悉 |
[42:23] | She’s prepared to step in, if you’ll allow it. | 只要您允许 她随时可以接手 |
[42:25] | Ms. Wexler, Mr. Orenstein, approach the bench. | 韦克斯勒女士 奥伦斯坦先生 请上前来 |
[42:38] | Ms. Wexler, we are here today at your insistence, | 韦克斯勒女士 我们今天在这都是因为你一再坚持 |
[42:42] | to consider your motion, to exclude evidence. | 请求我们考虑你的动议 排除证据 |
[42:45] | And this is the moment you choose to withdraw? | 现在这个关头你却要退出 |
[42:48] | It was unavoidable. | 我必须退出 |
[42:50] | May I ask why? | 可以告诉我原因吗 |
[42:52] | Personal reasons, Your Honor. | 由于个人原因 法官大人 |
[42:54] | Personal reasons. | 个人原因 |
[42:56] | Are we talking about a health issue? | 你是身体抱恙 |
[42:58] | Something to do with a loved one? | 还是亲友出了什么状况 |
[43:00] | No. | 不是 |
[43:02] | Would you rather discuss this privately in chambers? | 你想到内庭私下对我说吗 |
[43:05] | Thank you for the consideration… | 多谢关心 |
[43:07] | but no. | 但不用了 |
[43:09] | Would you care to supply any detail at all? | 一点细节都不愿意透露吗 |
[43:13] | Your Honor, I’d prefer not to. | 法官大人 我不太愿意详述 |
[43:17] | Mr. Orenstein, | 奥伦斯坦先生 |
[43:18] | is the state prepared to discuss Ms. Wexler’s motion? | 州检察院是否准备好讨论韦克斯勒女士的动议了 |
[43:22] | We are, Your Honor. Absolutely. | 是的 法官大人 当然 |
[43:24] | You know what, Ms. Wexler? | 韦克斯勒女士 |
[43:26] | Mr. Orenstein is here. I’m here. | 奥伦斯坦先生已经到场 我也在 |
[43:28] | We all showed up for your party | 我们都如你所愿来参加你的”派对”了 |
[43:30] | and now you’re taking away the punchbowl? | 现在你却要把酒水收走吗 |
[43:34] | I’m inclined to have you argue your motion | 我还是希望你能先为你的动议辩护 |
[43:37] | and then I’ll consider late-arriving petitions. | 之后我再考虑你姗姗来迟的申请 |
[43:39] | I’m sorry for wasting the court’s time, Your Honor, | 很抱歉浪费了法庭的时间 法官大人 |
[43:41] | but it’s impossible for me to continue with this hearing. | 但我无法继续出席此次听证会 |
[43:45] | And why is that, Ms. Wexler? | 到底为什么 韦克斯勒女士 |
[43:47] | Because I’m no longer an attorney. | 因为我已经不是律师了 |
[43:52] | I’m sorry? What? | 你说什么 |
[43:54] | I gave notice to the bar two hours ago. | 我在两小时前就通知了律师协会 |
[44:55] | You did what?! Why — why?! | 你干了什么 为什么 为什么 |
[44:58] | All right, all right. I know why. | 好吧 好吧 我知道原因 |
[45:00] | – But, Kim, you can’t just – Jimmy, I-I — | -但是 金 你不能就这样… -吉米 我… |
[45:02] | Just let me say my piece, okay? | 听我把话说完 好吗 |
[45:03] | Just — Let’s take a breath here. | 我先喘口气 |
[45:06] | Kim, after everything that happened… | 金 我们经历了这么多事 |
[45:08] | I mean, Jesus. I get it. | 天呐 我当然明白 |
[45:11] | You want to climb out of your own skin. | 你想摆脱阴影 |
[45:14] | That’s natural. | 这很正常 |
[45:15] | But, Kim, you don’t just throw everything away. | 但是 金 你不能就这么抛弃一切 |
[45:18] | Th-This is your life. You’re a lawyer. | 这是你生活的全部 你是一名律师 |
[45:21] | Wh– uh, what about your clients, huh? | 还有你那些委托人怎么办 |
[45:23] | What about, uh, that poor guy, uh, Mr. Yarborough? | 那个倒霉蛋 亚波罗先生怎么办 |
[45:28] | What about the kid in foster care? | 还有那个寄养中心的孩子 |
[45:31] | Huh? You give them everything you’ve got. | 你为他们拼尽了全力 |
[45:33] | Who are they gonna find who’s half as good as you? | 他们到哪去找跟你一样好的律师 |
[45:35] | No one! They need you. | 没人比得上你 他们需要你 |
[45:37] | It’s already done. | 木已成舟了 |
[45:42] | Okay. What’s done can be undone. | 好吧 木已成舟 但舟也能成木 |
[45:44] | All I’m saying is just — just — | 我只是想说 |
[45:45] | let’s take a week or two to think it over. | 我们应该花一两周时间 好好考虑一下 |
[45:47] | For now, we’re gonna take some time off. | 现在 我们先休息一段时间 |
[45:52] | God knows we need it. | 我们太需要休息一阵子了 |
[45:53] | We’re gonna find a new place. We’re gonna leave here. | 我们去找个新地方 我们离开这里 |
[45:56] | We’re never, ever gonna come back here again, okay? | 我们永远也不回这里来了 好吗 |
[45:59] | We’re gonna — We’re gonna put it behind us. | 我们要把这件事抛在脑后 |
[46:02] | Things will look brighter. I guarantee it. | 一切都会开始好转 我保证 |
[46:04] | But first, we have to fix this. | 不过首先 我们得解决这个问题 |
[46:06] | So we’re gonna go back to the hotel room, | 我们回酒店房间 |
[46:08] | and you’re gonna write letters. | 你来写几封信 |
[46:09] | You’re gonna write a letter to the bar. | 你要给律师协会写一封信 |
[46:10] | You’re gonna write letters to your clients. | 给你的委托人写信 |
[46:12] | Y-You — You dictate. I will type. | 你只用口述 我来打字 |
[46:14] | We’re gonna roll this thing back. | 我们挽回这个局面 |
[46:15] | I’ll order a pizza. We’ll pull an all-nighter | 我去点个披萨 今晚通宵搞定 |
[46:17] | because we’re in this together, okay? | 因为我们共同面对 好吗 |
[46:21] | So, I’m gonna go get your — your printer | 我去拿你的打印机 |
[46:23] | and then we’re gonna get the hell out of here. | 然后我们就赶紧离开这 |
[46:25] | Look, Jimmy — J-Jimmy — | 听着 吉米 吉米 |
[46:42] | You asked if you were bad for me. | 你之前问 你是否不适合我 |
[46:45] | That’s not it. | 不是这么回事 |
[46:50] | We are bad for each other. | 我们在一起对彼此都没有好处 |
[46:56] | Kim. | 金 |
[46:58] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[47:01] | Kim, please. | 金 求你了 |
[47:03] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[47:06] | I have had the time of my life with you. | 我和你一起度过了我人生中最快乐的时光 |
[47:11] | But we are bad for everyone around us. | 但我们对身边的每个人都造成负面影响 |
[47:13] | Other people suffer because of us. | 其他人因为我们而受苦 |
[47:18] | Apart, we’re okay, | 我们分开时没什么事 |
[47:20] | but together… | 但只要在一起 |
[47:23] | we’re poison. | 就如同毒药一般 |
[47:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[47:28] | Just tell me | 你告诉我 |
[47:29] | what I need to do to change, okay? | 我该怎么改 |
[47:31] | Just tell me what it is and I’ll do it. | 告诉我该做什么 我一定照做 |
[47:34] | – Jimmy. – No, Kim. | -吉米 -别 金 |
[47:36] | You make me happy. | 你让我很幸福 |
[47:38] | We make each other happy. | 我们让对方都很幸福 |
[47:41] | How can that be bad? | 这怎么能是件坏事呢 |
[47:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[47:58] | But so what? | 但那又如何 |
[48:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[48:01] | No, Kim, you’re wrong! | 不 金 你错了 |
[48:03] | This is about Howard! | 还是因为霍华德对不对 |
[48:05] | Okay? What happened to him wasn’t on us. | 他的遭遇怪不了我们 |
[48:07] | It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t my fault! | 不是你的错 也不是我的错 |
[48:10] | It was that fucking Lalo Salamanca! | 都赖那个该死的拉罗·塞拉曼加 |
[48:12] | That psychopath came back from the dead | 那个变态从死里逃生 |
[48:15] | and he walked through that door! | 然后走进了那扇门 |
[48:16] | He did this. Not us. Him. | 是他干的 不是我们 是他 |
[48:19] | I knew. | 我早就知道了 |
[48:20] | You knew wh-what? | 你早知道什么 |
[48:22] | I knew he was alive. | 我知道他还活着 |
[48:24] | No, you didn’t. | 你不知道 |
[48:26] | It was about a month ago. | 大概一个月前 |
[48:28] | I saw that car following me again. | 我又发现那辆车在跟踪我 |
[48:31] | And it turned out that Mike Ehrmantraut | 原来是麦克·厄门绍特 |
[48:33] | had guys watching both of us. | 派人监视我们俩 |
[48:35] | Watching for Lalo. | 提防拉罗 |
[48:39] | Mike — Mike told you | 麦克跟你说 |
[48:41] | that Lalo was alive… | 拉罗还活着 |
[48:48] | …and you didn’t tell me? | 你却没告诉我 |
[48:59] | Jimmy, I thought — I thought it was | 吉米 我以为 |
[49:02] | a one in a million chance that he’d come for us. | 他来找我们的几率微乎其微 |
[49:04] | I thought he would be caught if he did. | 我以为就算他来了 也会被抓个正着 |
[49:06] | And I told myself I was protecting you. | 我就告诉自己说 这是在保护你 |
[49:10] | But that’s not the truth. The — | 但事实并非那样 我… |
[49:14] | The real reason I didn’t tell you | 我没有告诉你的真正原因 |
[49:16] | was because I knew what you’d do. | 是我知道你一定会那样做 |
[49:20] | Wh– What would I do? | 做什么 |
[49:22] | You’d — You’d blame yourself. | 你会责怪自己 |
[49:26] | You’d fear for me. | 你会替我担惊受怕 |
[49:28] | You’d want us to run and hide | 你会想让我们逃亡藏身 |
[49:29] | until you were sure I was safe. | 直到确定我是安全的 |
[49:32] | You would pull the plug on the scam. | 你会叫停我们的骗局 |
[49:33] | And then… | 然后… |
[49:39] | And then, uh… | 然后… |
[49:42] | we’d break up. | 我们会一刀两断 |
[49:47] | And I didn’t want that. | 我不想发生那种事 |
[49:54] | Because I was having too much fun. | 因为我实在是太享受了 |
[51:13] | Rise and shine, time to go. | 太阳晒屁股了 该走了 |
[51:30] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[51:31] | I’m hearing your report didn’t use the magic words, Doc. | 听说你没在报告上写那几个神奇的词 医生 |
[51:34] | Soft. Tissue. Damage. | 软 组织 损伤 |
[51:37] | Doesn’t matter what the X-rays show, | 不管X光结果如何 |
[51:39] | tissue damage gets my client paid… | 组织损伤能让我的委托人有钱拿 |
[51:41] | You’re not listening. | 你没懂我意思 |
[51:43] | My client isn’t just suing your company, | 我的委托人告的不只是你们公司 |
[51:46] | he’s coming after you personally. | 他还告了你这个人 |
[51:50] | Listen, you have a choice, okay? | 听着 你还是有得选的 |
[51:53] | You can pay up now | 你可以现在就赔完这点小钱 |
[51:56] | or, uh, bleed to death in court. | 或者在法庭上赔到倾家荡产 |
[51:59] | So, I say be smart and write that check. | 我劝你还是放聪明点 开支票吧 |
[52:03] | You have till E.O.D. | 今天之内给我答复 |
[52:05] | I’m so sorry. I’m getting another call. | 抱歉 我有另一通电话 |
[52:09] | Got it. What else you got? | 知道了 还有什么 |
[52:13] | Oh, that’s my Xanax guy. | 那是我的药贩子 |
[52:15] | Uh, tell him yes and today… | 告诉他我今天就可以见他 |
[52:20] | Another public masturbator? Which one? | 又一个在公共场所自慰的 是哪个 |
[52:24] | A new guy? Huh. | 新人吗 |
[52:26] | Everyone must be doing it… | 看来人人都喜欢这么做 |
[52:31] | What do you mean, he hasn’t paid? | 他还没付钱是什么意思 |
[52:32] | I saw him give you the card. | 我看见他给你卡了 |
[52:34] | A fake? That sneaky little jackass. | 卡的假的 那个狡猾的小混蛋 |
[52:37] | Tell him he’ll be spending St. Patrick’s Day in Los Lunas | 告诉他赶快拿现金过来 |
[52:40] | unless he comes up with the cash ASAP. | 不然就等着在监狱过圣帕特里克节吧 |
[52:42] | Wait. Shut up. Shut up. I got a good one. | 等等 闭嘴 我发现个商机 |
[52:44] | Did you see a bus went off I-40 up near Gates? | 你看到盖茨附近有辆巴士冲出40号公路的新闻了吗 |
[52:48] | Eighteen people injured. | 18人受伤 |
[52:51] | Uh, don’t we know a kid, | 我们不是认识一个年轻人 |
[52:52] | an intern at the hospital up there, had a bunch of DUIs? | 正好在那家医院实习吗 犯过多次酒驾那个 |
[52:54] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[52:57] | Breakfast bar, go ahead, take one. | 早餐棒 拿一条吧 |
[52:59] | I’m not — I’m not talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[53:01] | Uh, Ramirez. Ramirez. Yes. Call that kid. | 拉米雷斯 对 给他打电话 |
[53:04] | Tell him I want the names and numbers of all the victims. | 告诉他 我要所有受害者的名字和电话 |
[53:06] | I smell class action. | 我嗅到集体诉讼的味道了 |
[53:08] | And then get the kid with the camera. | 然后找那个拍照片的小子 |
[53:11] | Send him up there. | 让他去那里 |
[53:13] | And then call the newspaper | 再给报社打电话 |
[53:14] | and say that Saul Goodman is outraged | 说索尔·古德曼对”40号公路惨案” |
[53:16] | at the “Fiery Fiasco on the Forty.” | 感到出离愤怒 |
[53:20] | That’s what we’re gonna call it. | 我们就取这名字 |
[53:25] | Move it to court day. | 改到上庭那天 |
[53:28] | I’m — I’m not going down there twice in one week. | 我才不会一周去那里两次 |
[53:30] | That’s their problem… | 那是他们的问题 |
[53:33] | Send a messenger | 派个人过去 |
[53:34] | with, uh, Beanie Babies and an Edible Arrangement | 送点玩具娃娃和果篮 |
[53:38] | with extra dipped pineapple. | 多放些菠萝 |
[53:40] | – It’s — Shut up. Shut up. – Better Call Saul! | -等下 闭嘴 -“最好打给索尔 |
[53:41] | Auto insurance won’t pay for your fender bender? | 车险不理赔 |
[53:44] | Ripped off by your brother-in-law? | 亲戚敲竹杠 |
[53:46] | Major or minor surgery gone wrong? | 手术出状况 |
[53:49] | I’m here for you, Albuquerque. | 我在阿尔布开克等你 |
[53:51] | Better Call Saul! | 最好打给索尔 |
[53:52] | Call 505-503-4– | 拨打505-503-4…” |
[53:55] | Did you hear that? It’s in mono. | 听到了吗 广告居然是单声道的 |
[53:58] | I’m not paying for that muffled crap. | 就这破效果别指望老子给钱 |
[54:01] | Mono! It’s what The Beatles used. | 单声道啊 披头士当年用的 |
[54:03] | It’s ancient. | 什么老古董 |
[54:04] | Look, I sound like I’m in a well | 我的声音超模糊不清 |
[54:07] | inside of a cave under a blanket. | 像从山洞的井里蒙着毯子发出来一样 |
[54:09] | I’m — Who wants a lawyer who you can’t hear? | 谁会雇一个根本听不清声音的律师 |
[54:17] | Here’s what you do. | 你这样 |
[54:18] | Stop the check ASAP, | 立刻取消支票 |
[54:20] | then call the station manager. | 然后打电话给电台经理 |
[54:27] | You tell them if the ad doesn’t make my ears bleed | 告诉他们 如果下次我听到这个广告 |
[54:29] | the next time it plays, I will see him in court. | 没被吵聋 咱们就法庭见 |
[54:34] | Screw the FCC! | 去他的联邦通信委员会 |
[54:35] | I’ll go to the mat with those pencil-pushers. | 我会和那些坐办公室的刚到底 |
[54:44] | This is textbook freedom of speech. | 这是典型的言论自由 |
[54:47] | What could be more American than that? | 还有什么比这更美国呢 |
[54:48] | I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy. | 我是一名爱国青年 |
[54:53] | Get all that? Call the bank. Cancel the check. | 都记住了吗 打电话给银行取消支票 |
[54:55] | Call the station manager. Tell him to crank it up | 打电话给电台经理 让他把声音调大 |
[54:57] | – or I’ll see him in court. – Got it. | -要不就法庭见 -好的 |
[55:05] | Move. | 让开 |
[55:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[55:33] | Alright. Let justice be done though the heavens fall. | 好了 纵使天塌下来 也要伸张正义 |