时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:32] | No! | 不 |
[02:38] | Let’s talk. | 来谈谈吧 |
[02:42] | Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Focus. | 镇定 |
[02:51] | Both of you, sit. | 你们俩 坐过来 |
[02:54] | Come on. Sit. | 来 坐 |
[03:06] | I never turned on you. I didn’t. Never! | 我从没背叛你 从来没有 |
[03:09] | I only worked for you in the desert. | 在沙漠里时 我只效力于你 |
[03:11] | I was on your side – the whole time. | 我当时在帮你 一直都是 |
[03:16] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[03:19] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[03:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[03:22] | You two and your mouths. Dios mio. | 你们俩和这两张嘴 天啊 |
[03:26] | Now, you listen. | 你听着 |
[03:32] | My car’s downstairs. | 我车在楼下 |
[03:34] | Press the clicker, and you’ll find it. | 按遥控就能找到 |
[03:36] | This is where you are going. | 你要去这里 |
[03:39] | Don’t speed, don’t weave, | 不要超速 不要绕路 |
[03:42] | don’t cut anyone off. | 不要别车 |
[03:42] | Just, you know, drive nice. | 给我好好开 |
[03:45] | From here, at this hour, | 从这里出发 这个点 |
[03:48] | I’d take Forty East. | 我会走东四十公路 |
[03:49] | Get off at Carlisle. | 在卡莱尔下公路 |
[03:50] | Take the third left. | 第三个路口左转 |
[03:51] | The rest, I drew a little map for you on the back. | 剩下的路我给你在背面画了张地图 |
[03:53] | It’s not hard. | 不难 |
[03:55] | So, big white brick house with a solid black door. | 大白砖房 全黑的门 |
[03:58] | You can’t miss it. | 很显眼 |
[03:59] | It’s right at the end of the T. | 就在T字路口的尽头 |
[04:01] | Park a little down the street, not out in front. | 靠路里面停车 别停在正前方 |
[04:02] | It’s a quiet neighborhood, so you’ll have plenty of options. | 那一片很安静 所以能停的地方多得是 |
[04:05] | Stating the obvious here, maybe, | 这话可能多余 |
[04:07] | but turn the car off, right? | 但记得熄火 好吗 |
[04:10] | So in the glove compartment, | 在前排杂物箱里 |
[04:12] | I left you a present. | 给你留了小礼物 |
[04:13] | There’s a camera. | 有个相机 |
[04:15] | And there’s a gun. | 还有一把枪 |
[04:15] | And you’re gonna need both. | 全都拿上 |
[04:17] | A gun? | 一把枪 |
[04:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but don’t worry. | 没错 但别担心 |
[04:19] | I mean, it’s… it’s very easy. | 非常简单 |
[04:20] | It’s a revolver. It’s already loaded, no safety. | 是把左轮手枪 装满子弹了 没有保险栓 |
[04:23] | It’s idiot-proof. | 傻瓜都会用 |
[04:25] | So you go up to that house, | 你走向那间房子 |
[04:26] | you walk right up to that black door. | 直接走向那扇黑门 |
[04:29] | Don’t run, just be casual, like a stroll, you know? | 不要跑 淡定点 跟散步一样 懂吗 |
[04:32] | Keep the gun somewhere behind you where they can’t see it. | 把枪藏在背后 别让他们看见 |
[04:35] | You ring the bell. You count to three. | 按门铃 数到三 |
[04:38] | You step back. | 退后 |
[04:39] | They look through the peephole, | 他们看猫眼 |
[04:40] | you’re as innocent as can be. | 你再无辜不过了 |
[04:43] | Door opens, | 等门一开 |
[04:45] | you point and you shoot. | 瞄准 开枪 |
[04:48] | And you keep on pulling that trigger until it’s empty. | 一直开枪 直到子弹打完 |
[04:52] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[04:55] | Y-You want me to… | 你想让我 |
[04:56] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:59] | you’re a lawyer and not a killer. | 你是律师 不是杀手 |
[05:02] | But, look, you can do this, okay? | 但你可以做到的 |
[05:03] | This guy? He’s a housecat. | 你们的目标就像个软蛋 |
[05:05] | Black, medium height. Short hair. Glasses. | 中等身高的黑人 短发 戴眼镜 |
[05:09] | He kinda looks like a librarian. | 像个图书管理员 |
[05:11] | But don’t be fooled. | 但别被耍了 |
[05:12] | Even a housecat can scratch. | 软蛋也能噎到你 |
[05:15] | So, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[05:17] | Hard part’s over. | 接下来就简单了 |
[05:18] | Now you pull out the camera. | 这时候拿出相机 |
[05:19] | Same principle as the gun, | 跟用枪的要领一样 |
[05:21] | point and shoot. | 对准 开拍 |
[05:22] | Take a picture, | 拍一张照片 |
[05:23] | one where I can see the face. | 能让我看到脸的 |
[05:25] | Clearly. | 要清晰 |
[05:27] | And then you bring it back here, | 然后把照片带回来 |
[05:28] | where me and Mrs. Goodman will be waiting for you. | 我和古德曼太太就在这等着你 |
[05:32] | And then you’re done! | 然后就完活了 |
[05:34] | I’d say it’s about a twenty-minute drive over there, | 我估计从这开过去也就20分钟 |
[05:37] | twenty minutes back. | 回来20分钟 |
[05:38] | Maybe ten minutes to do the job… | 干活也就10分钟 |
[05:40] | Let’s call it an hour all together. | 加一起就算一小时吧 |
[05:42] | So, you’re back here in an hour or… | 所以 你一小时之后要回来 不然… |
[05:45] | Send her. | 派她去 |
[05:47] | – What? – She should do it. | -什么 -应该让她来 |
[05:51] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[05:55] | Why her? | 为什么她 |
[05:57] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[05:58] | – Don’t do this. – This guy, the, uh… The housecat. | -别这样 -这个人 这个软蛋 |
[06:02] | Jimmy, please. | 吉米 求你了 |
[06:03] | He looks through his peephole in the middle of the night. | 大半夜从猫眼往外看 |
[06:05] | And he sees me? | 然后看到了我 |
[06:07] | “Who’s this asshole? | “这混蛋是谁 |
[06:08] | “What’s he doing here?” | 他来这干什么” |
[06:09] | Maybe… Maybe he gets his gun. | 没准…没准他就掏枪了 |
[06:11] | Maybe he calls the cops. | 没准他会报警 |
[06:12] | Either way, that door stays shut. | 不管怎样 他都不会开门 |
[06:14] | But, he sees a woman? | 可他要是看到一个女人 |
[06:16] | – Mmm-mmm. No. – She looks like she’s in distress. | -不行 -她看上去很焦虑 |
[06:18] | Maybe her car broke down. | 也许她的车坏了 |
[06:20] | Phew. I mean, you’d open the door for her, wouldn’t you? | 换做是你 肯定会给她开门对吧 |
[06:22] | Stop. Stop. | 别说了 别说了 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[06:27] | She’s really clever. | 她太聪明了 |
[06:28] | How do I know she’s gonna stick to the plan? | 我怎么知道她能按计划执行呢 |
[06:29] | – She will. – No, no, no, no. | -她会的 -不不不 |
[06:31] | – No, no. – No cops. | -不 不 -不能报警 |
[06:32] | – You know she will. – No. | -你知道她能做到 -不 |
[06:35] | Look, this doesn’t even make any sense. | 这根本就不可能 |
[06:37] | I-I’ve, uh… | 我… |
[06:38] | I’ve never shot a gun before. | 我从来没开过枪 |
[06:40] | – I’ve never even – held one. – Like I have? | -我连拿都没拿过 -我就拿过吗 |
[06:42] | Jimmy, what are you doing? | 吉米 你要干什么 |
[06:44] | You know she’s the best choice. | 你知道她是最佳人选 |
[06:46] | No, I’m not! I-I-I can’t! | 我不是 我不行 |
[06:48] | – I can’t do it. – She can do it. | -我办不到 -她能行 |
[06:49] | – You know she can do it. – No, Jimmy. | -你知道她能行 -不 吉米 |
[06:51] | – I’ll stay. Stop. – You know I’m right! | -我留下 别说了 -你知道我是对的 |
[06:52] | – Just stop. Just stop it. – Listen… | -别说了 别说了 -这样… |
[06:54] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Oh, my God. Okay, fine, yeah. Her. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -天啊 行了 好吧 就她吧 |
[06:56] | Whatever. Give her the keys. | 就这样吧 把钥匙给她 |
[06:57] | Give her the address. Let’s go. | 地址也给她 出发 |
[07:02] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[07:09] | You gotta go. | 你得去 |
[07:11] | No. | 不 |
[07:12] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[07:17] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[07:21] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[07:34] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:41] | You’re gonna need your shoes, right? | 你得穿鞋吧 |
[08:08] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[08:11] | Okay, so, one hour starting… now. | 好 一小时开始 |
[08:16] | Clock’s ticking, Mrs. Goodman. | 时间可不等人啊 古德曼太太 |
[08:35] | How does a chichifo like you land a girl like that, huh? | 废物如你是怎么娶到这样一个姑娘的呢 |
[08:46] | Now… | 那么… |
[08:49] | What to do with you? | 怎么处理你呢 |
[08:59] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[09:15] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[09:18] | You know, after I saw you last, I went home. | 上次我见过你之后 我就回了家 |
[09:23] | My home. | 我自己的家 |
[09:25] | Mi cielito lindo… | 我那美丽可爱的家… |
[09:27] | And you know what happened? | 然后你知道发生了什么吗 |
[09:30] | Men came. | 来人了 |
[09:32] | Armed men, | 带着家伙的人 |
[09:34] | in the middle of the night. | 深更半夜 |
[09:37] | To my home. | 来到我家 |
[09:39] | Trying to get to me. | 想要杀了我 |
[09:43] | And you know what they did? | 你知道他们干了什么 |
[09:45] | They killed people I care about. | 他们把我在意的人都杀了 |
[09:48] | They killed my cook. | 他们杀了我的厨师 |
[09:50] | My gardener. | 我的园丁 |
[09:52] | A seventeen-year-old kid I knew since he was knee high. | 一个打小我就认识的十七岁孩子 |
[09:55] | Never hurt a fly. | 连只蚂蚁都没踩死过 |
[09:57] | Butchered my housekeeper, Yolanda. | 残杀了我的管家约兰达 |
[10:01] | Una viejita, cabron. | 一个老人家 妈的 |
[10:03] | They shot her in the back. | 他们从她背后开的枪 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[10:09] | Now, how did these men | 那这些人 |
[10:14] | get into my home? | 是怎么进到我家的呢 |
[10:15] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[10:19] | I have, uh, no idea. | 我… 我不清楚 |
[10:23] | Ignacio Varga. | 伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加 |
[10:25] | He let them in. | 是他放他们进来的 |
[10:28] | And who did Ignacio introduce me to? | 而伊格纳西奥向我介绍了谁呢 |
[10:32] | You. | 你 |
[10:35] | Ignacio? Nacho? | 伊格纳西奥 纳乔 |
[10:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I-I barely know Ignacio! | 我…我几乎不认识伊格纳西奥 |
[10:41] | Whatever he did, he did alone! | 不管他干了什么 他是自己干的 |
[10:43] | Not with me! | 不是和我 |
[10:44] | Listen, you’ve got to believe me. | 听着 你得相信我 |
[10:46] | Hand to God, I had no part in this. | 我指天发誓 这事和我没关系 |
[10:48] | It wasn’t me. It was… Aah! | 不是我 是… |
[10:50] | Ignacio! | 伊格纳西奥 |
[10:52] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[10:53] | Listen. Listen. | 听着 听着 |
[10:58] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna come back. | 我会回来 |
[11:06] | And then you are gonna tell me the whole story. | 那时你要一五一十告诉我 |
[11:20] | He’s not so bad as you think he is. | 他没你想的那么坏 |
[11:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:24] | Hello, Harry. We were just talking about you. | 你好哈利 我们正说你呢 |
[11:27] | Yeah? That ain’t what I pay you for. | 是吗 我付你钱可不是干这个的 |
[11:29] | She knows enough about me already. Too much in fact. | 他对我已经了解够多的了 实际上是太多了 |
[11:30] | Ford Taurus. | 福特金牛座 |
[11:33] | Taupe. | 褐灰色的 |
[11:33] | I had a date with him. | 我跟他见了一面 |
[11:34] | What did you find out about Tom Paine? | 关于汤姆·佩恩你了解多少 |
[11:36] | He was quite a fella. | 他很不错 |
[11:37] | Where was he born? Do you remember? | 他在哪儿出生的 你还记得吗 |
[11:38] | London or England. Some place like that. | 伦敦或者英格兰 这类的地方吧 |
[11:41] | What do you mean, London or England? That’s the same thing. | 伦敦或者英格兰 你什么意思 这是一回事啊 |
[11:44] | It is? | 是吗 |
[11:45] | London is in England. London’s a city. | 伦敦在英格兰 伦敦是个城市 |
[11:46] | England… England’s a whole country. | 英格兰是整个国家 |
[11:48] | – I forgot. – Oh, brother, you’ve got patience. | -我忘了 -兄弟 你真有耐性啊 |
[11:50] | – Take it easy. – How can anybody get to be so dumb? | -别激动 -怎么会有人蠢成这样 |
[11:53] | Well, we can’t all know everything, Harry. | 我们不可能无所不知 哈里 |
[11:55] | Who’s Tom Paine, for instance? | 比如说 汤姆·佩恩是谁 |
[11:58] | – What? – You heard me. Tom Paine. | -什么 -你明明听见了 汤姆·佩恩 |
[12:00] | What do I care who he is? | 我管他是谁 |
[12:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:03] | So what. If I wanted to know who he is, I’d know who he is. | 那又怎样 我要是想知道的话早就知道了 |
[12:05] | I just don’t care. | 我就是不在乎 |
[12:07] | Go on, go on. Don’t let me butt in. | 继续 别让我打断你 |
[12:09] | Which of his books did you like best? | 他的著作你最喜欢哪一本 |
[12:11] | I didn’t read by him yet, only about him. | 我还没看过他写的书 只读过关于他的书 |
[12:14] | But I made a list. | 但我列了个清单 |
[12:15] | Who’s Rabbit Maranville? | “兔子”·马兰维尔是谁 |
[12:17] | – Who? – Rabbit Maranville. | -谁 -“兔子”·马兰维尔 |
[12:19] | I don’t know any Rabbits. | 我不认识什么兔子 |
[12:20] | Think you’re so smart, huh? | 你觉得自己很聪明 是吗 |
[12:21] | He used to play shortstop for the Braves, didn’t he? | 他以前是勇士队的游击手 对吧 |
[12:24] | What are you, some kind of genius or something? | 怎么 难道你是天才吗 |
[12:26] | No. | 不是 |
[12:27] | I hire and fire geniuses… | 我聘用天才也解雇天才… |
[12:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:24] | Shit. I knew they had that fire | 该死 我知道他们那发生了火灾 |
[13:26] | but I thought they’d fix it up. | 但我以为他们会修好的 |
[13:30] | I got all my fishing shirts there. | 我所有钓鱼衫都是在那里买的 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | The vented kind? Yeah. | 开衩那种 |
[13:38] | You can get those at REI. | 你在户外用品连锁店能买到 |
[13:41] | If I want to take out a second mortgage, I can. | 我要是想办理二次贷款也是可以的 |
[13:42] | Yeah. Right. | 你就吹吧 |
[16:32] | No, you don’t understand. I have to go back. | 不 你不明白 我得回去 |
[16:34] | What… What are you doing? | 你…你们在做什么 |
[16:35] | I-I have go to… | 我必须… |
[16:37] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[16:38] | Ms. Wexler, I’d like you to sit down. | 韦克斯勒小姐 请你坐下 |
[16:42] | He-He’ll kill him! You have to… You-y-y-y-you… | 他会杀了他 你们得… 你… |
[16:45] | You sit there and be calm. | 坐下 冷静下来 |
[16:47] | You have to let me go. I have to get back. | 你一定要放我走 我得回去 |
[16:49] | I have to get back! | 我得回去 |
[16:51] | Sit still and stay calm. | 坐着别动 保持镇定 |
[16:53] | Now, you take a deep breath. A deep breath. | 你深呼吸 深吸一口气 |
[16:56] | Nothing’s gonna happen here until you calm yourself. | 你不冷静下来 我们就没法谈 |
[16:59] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[17:01] | Now. Who is killing who? | 好了 谁要杀谁 |
[17:03] | Lalo Salamanca. | 拉罗·塞拉曼加 |
[17:06] | Lalo is going to kill Jimmy. | 拉罗会杀了吉米 |
[17:09] | He’s there… H-He is there with Jimmy now. | 他… 他现在就和吉米在一起 |
[17:11] | Salamanca’s at your apartment? | 塞拉曼加在你的公寓吗 |
[17:12] | Yes, he sent me! | 没错 是他派我来的 |
[17:14] | He… He wanted to send Jimmy, but then he sent me. | 他…他本来想派吉米的 但之后改派我来 |
[17:17] | To do what, exactly? | 来做什么 |
[17:20] | Ms. Wexler, you stay with me. | 韦克斯勒小姐 别走神 |
[17:22] | What were you supposed to do here? | 你本来是要来干什么 |
[17:30] | Shoot him. | 枪杀他 |
[17:33] | I’m… I’m supposed to shoot him | 我…我本来是要来枪杀他 |
[17:35] | and then take a photo and then get back. That’s it. | 然后拍照 再回去 就是这样 |
[17:38] | I only have 20 minutes left, please. | 我只剩20分钟了 求求你 |
[17:40] | – He is alone with him. – All right. You stay put. You stay put. | -他跟他单独在一起 -好的 你坐着别动 |
[17:41] | We’ll handle this. We will handle this. | 我们会处理 我们能处理好 |
[17:43] | You call Tyrus. Get him to the condo. Now. | 你联系泰勒斯 叫他立刻赶去公寓 |
[17:46] | You said you were watching us. | 你说你们在监视我们 |
[17:47] | Where were you? Huh? | 你当时跑哪去了 |
[17:52] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[17:55] | Remember what the man said. | 记住他说的话 |
[18:20] | You heard all that? | 你都听见了 对吧 |
[18:23] | All right. You hunker down here. | 好 你躲在这里 |
[18:27] | You two, you stay with him. | 你们俩陪着他 |
[18:29] | A dog barks too loud, you are on the phone with me. | 有异常情况就给我打电话 |
[18:32] | You two come with me. | 你俩跟我来 |
[18:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:36] | Please. Tell me what’s going on. | 求你了 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[18:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:42] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[21:10] | Put her on. | 把电话给她 |
[21:12] | For you. | 找你的 |
[21:18] | Why did Lalo send you? | 拉罗为什么派你来 |
[21:22] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[21:23] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[21:27] | He didn’t want to send me. Not at first. | 他不想派我来的 一开始不想 |
[21:32] | He wanted to send my husband. | 他想派我丈夫来 |
[21:35] | But my husband talked him out of it | 但我丈夫劝他改了主意 |
[21:39] | because he wanted to get me out of there. | 因为他想救我出去 |
[21:42] | He talked Lalo out of it. | 他劝拉罗改了主意 |
[21:45] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[21:49] | So now I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的全部都告诉你了 |
[21:51] | Please. Tell me. | 求你了 告诉我吧 |
[21:53] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[21:59] | Come with me, both of you. | 你俩跟我来 |
[22:25] | Can’t get a clear look inside. | 看不清里面 |
[22:28] | Blinds are down… | 百叶窗关上了 |
[22:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:33] | Something’s moving around in there. | 里面有东西在动 |
[22:36] | Can’t tell what. | 看不清是什么 |
[22:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:42] | Report. | 汇报情况 |
[22:44] | North corner, clear. | 北角 安全 |
[22:46] | Rear stairwell, all clear. | 后楼梯井 安全 |
[22:48] | Clear, east side. | 东侧 安全 |
[22:49] | West side, clear. | 西侧 安全 |
[22:51] | Street, clear. | 街上 安全 |
[22:53] | Parking, all clear. | 停车场 安全 |
[22:55] | Clear on the south. | 南边 安全 |
[22:57] | All right, hold the perimeter. | 好 守住周围 |
[22:59] | Everyone else, on me. Eyes sharp. | 其他人跟我来 保持警惕 |
[23:01] | Nice and easy. | 动作轻点 |
[23:02] | We don’t wanna spook the neighbors. | 不要惊动邻居们 |
[24:30] | All quiet, sir. | 没有动静 先生 |
[24:42] | Is there something we should be looking for? | 要找什么东西吗 |
[26:23] | She’s fine. She’s safe. | 她没事 她很安全 |
[26:26] | Now, the gag is gonna come off, | 我这就拿掉封口布 |
[26:27] | and I need to ask you a question, | 问你个问题 |
[26:29] | and I need you to answer it quietly. Got it? | 你要轻声地回答 明白吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:39] | All right. I need to know where Salamanca went | 好了 告诉我塞拉曼加去哪了 |
[26:42] | and I need to know exactly how long he’s been gone. | 他究竟离开了多久 |
[26:47] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[26:49] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去了哪 |
[26:51] | He left right after she did. | 她走之后他就离开了 |
[27:41] | Vamos. | 走 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:25] | Drumroll, please. | 鼓声响起来 |
[30:37] | Wow! No? | 没想到吧 |
[33:18] | I understand blood for blood. | 我才真正懂得血债血偿 |
[33:24] | Hector? | 赫克托 |
[33:27] | I kept him alive. | 我让他苟活着 |
[33:30] | Kept him broken. | 只剩残破之躯 |
[33:31] | I will save him to the last. | 我要把他留到最后 |
[33:35] | Before he dies, he will know | 在他死之前 我会让他知道 |
[33:40] | I buried every one of you. | 我亲手把你们一个一个全埋了 |
[33:49] | Big talk. | 真会说大话 |
[33:52] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[33:55] | No. | 没有 |
[33:57] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[37:10] | *Pollos Hermanos Pollos Hermanos* | *洛博罗炸鸡 洛博罗炸鸡* |
[37:14] | *Delicious chicken grilled and fried* | *精心炸烤的美味炸鸡* |
[37:17] | *Pollos Hermanos Pollos Hermanos* | *洛博罗炸鸡 洛博罗炸鸡* |
[37:22] | *It will leave you satisfied* | *让你吮指回味无穷* |
[37:36] | Mr. Fring! | 弗林先生 |
[37:37] | I just walked through the door. | 我刚进门 |
[37:39] | I’m not running late, am I? | 我没迟到吧 |
[37:40] | No, Lyle. Punctual as always. | 没有 莱尔 你一如既往地准时 |
[37:43] | Oh, okay. Good. Uh, what can I do for you, sir? | 那就好 有什么需要我做的吗 先生 |
[37:46] | I won’t be in today, I’m sorry to say. | 很抱歉 我今天来不了 |
[37:49] | In fact, you won’t be seeing me all week. | 其实我这一周都来不了了 |
[37:51] | I’ve been called out of town. | 我有事要出城 |
[37:52] | Family emergency. | 家里有急事 |
[37:53] | Oh, no. I’m… I’m so sorry. | 没事 我很遗憾 |
[37:56] | Uh, is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什么吗 |
[37:58] | Do you need a ride to the airport? | 需要我载你去机场吗 |
[38:00] | Nothing like that. | 找你不是为了这个 |
[38:01] | I need you to act as store manager in my stead. | 我需要你替我担任门店经理 |
[38:04] | Unfortunately, at this late date, | 很不好意思 这个时候才安排你 |
[38:06] | this will require you to both open and close today and tomorrow. | 你今明两天都得负责开门营业和打烊 |
[38:11] | Sure. Yes. I can do that. | 当然 我没问题 |
[38:13] | Would you be able to set next week’s schedule by close tomorrow? | 明天关店前你能定好下周的日程安排吗 |
[38:16] | I like to give the employees time to prepare. | 我想让员工提前有个准备 |
[38:19] | I’ll take care of it. Don’t give it a thought. | 我会处理好的 不用担心 |
[38:22] | I will adjust your pay for the extra hours upon my return. | 我回来后会给你调整额外工时的薪水 |
[38:27] | I hope that that is acceptable. | 希望你可以接受 |
[38:29] | Of course. Not a problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[38:31] | Uh, if there’s anything else I can do, | 如果还有什么事需要我帮忙 |
[38:33] | like anything at all, just please let me know. | 尽管跟我说 任何事都行 |
[38:34] | I know I have nothing to worry about. | 我知道我完全不用操心 |
[38:37] | The restaurant is in your capable hands. | 把餐厅交给你这位能手管理 |
[38:39] | Well, safe travels, Mr. Fring. | 一路平安 弗林先生 |
[38:41] | Goodbye, Lyle. | 再见 莱尔 |
[38:44] | Doc just crossed the border. | 医生刚越过了边境 |
[38:46] | He’ll be here in three hours. | 他还有三小时就到 |
[38:52] | Sir, you should remain prone. | 先生 您应该保持俯卧姿势 |
[38:55] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[39:17] | You happy with the way things went down tonight? | 今晚发生这种事你满意吗 |
[39:20] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我反正是不满意 |
[39:23] | How’d you know Lalo would be at the laundry? | 你怎么知道拉罗会在洗衣店 |
[39:26] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | Well, the next time you get a wild hair to play detective, | 下次你再突然迷上扮大侦探 |
[39:32] | tell me. | 提前告诉我 |
[39:34] | This could have gone down a whole lot different. | 后果本可能会比现在更严重 |
[39:40] | It could have. | 确实 |
[40:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[40:06] | Okay. I’m on it. | 行 就去办 |
[41:19] | What are you doing? | 这是干什么 |
[41:22] | You’re getting a new refrigerator. | 给你们家换一台新冰箱 |
[41:25] | I’m assuming stainless will do. | 不锈钢的应该就行了吧 |
[41:31] | – Arthur. – Yeah, Mike? | -亚瑟 -怎么了 麦克 |
[41:32] | Gloves on. | 戴好手套 |
[41:58] | Downstairs. | 下楼 |
[41:59] | Green Jaguar, vanity plates. | 绿色捷豹 个性车牌 |
[42:01] | It goes to the warehouse. | 开到仓库去 |
[42:02] | Done. | 行 |
[42:08] | Lalo said he was coming back. | 拉罗说他会再过来 |
[42:09] | – He’s not coming. – No. But he said he was. | -他不会来了 -不 他明明说了的 |
[42:11] | – He told me… – You understand me. | -他当我面说… -听好了 |
[42:14] | He is not coming back. | 他不会过来了 |
[42:17] | Let’s sit. | 坐吧 |
[42:21] | Sit. | 给我坐下 |
[42:30] | All right, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好了 接下来的情况是这样 |
[42:34] | In a few days, Howard Hamlin’s car will be found | 几天后 霍华德·哈姆林的车会出现在 |
[42:37] | several states away, by the water. | 几个州外的水边 |
[42:40] | The odometer will have rolled | 车上的里程表会显示 |
[42:41] | to the exact number of miles it took to get there. | 开到那里所应有的确切里程数 |
[42:45] | There will be cocaine in the upholstery. | 座椅内会找到可卡因 |
[42:48] | That’s the story you were setting up for this guy, yeah? | 这正是你们给他编的故事 对吗 |
[42:53] | They’ll call it a suicide, | 他们会认定这是自杀 |
[42:54] | hoping the body will come washing up. | 希望尸体会被冲上岸 |
[42:56] | It never will. | 但永远都不会 |
[42:58] | At some point, you’re gonna hear about it. | 然后某一天 你们会听到这个消息 |
[43:01] | Someone calls you, someone at the courthouse mentions it. | 有人给你们打来电话 或是在法院里提起 |
[43:05] | The moment that happens, you call the cops. | 到那时 你们就立刻报警 |
[43:08] | His car was here for hours last night. | 他的车昨晚在这停了好几个小时 |
[43:11] | Good chance somebody noticed it. | 很可能有人看到了 |
[43:13] | That means you are the last people to see him alive. | 这意味着你们是他生前见过的最后两个人 |
[43:17] | Cops are gonna wanna hear from you. | 警察会想跟你们聊聊 |
[43:19] | You tell the cops you saw him. | 你们就告诉警察你们见过他 |
[43:21] | He came here. | 他来过这 |
[43:23] | Seemed like maybe he was chemically altered. | 看起来好像服用了什么药物 |
[43:25] | Didn’t make a lick of sense. | 神志不清 |
[43:27] | Then he left. That’s all you know. | 然后他就走了 你们只知道这些 |
[43:30] | You keep telling the lie that you’ve been telling. | 把你们一直以来的谎言贯彻到底 |
[43:35] | Now, Ms. Wexler tells me she has court at 10:00. | 韦克斯勒小姐告诉我她十点钟要出庭 |
[43:39] | What’s on your docket? | 你今天有什么工作 |
[43:44] | Hey. Listen. | 听我说 |
[43:45] | Where do you need to be? | 你今天要去哪 |
[43:48] | Uh… Office. My office. | 办公室 我要去办公室 |
[43:51] | Clients start showing up around 9:30. | 委托人大概从九点半开始陆续出现 |
[43:54] | Oh, my car’s gone. | 我的车没了 |
[43:56] | No. It’s on the way home. | 不 车在开回来的路上 |
[43:57] | You’ll have it when you need it. | 你要用车时就有了 |
[43:59] | So, you two are gonna go about your day. | 所以 你俩今天该干什么就干什么 |
[44:02] | Normal. Same as ever. | 一切如常 |
[44:05] | Today, you’re Meryl Streep and Laurence Olivier. | 今天 你们就是影帝和影后 |
[44:09] | No staring into space. | 不要失神放空 |
[44:10] | Nothing out of the ordinary. You cover. | 切勿有反常之举 掩饰好 |
[44:13] | Anybody talks to you, | 任何人跟你们说话 |
[44:14] | it’s just another day that ends in “Y,” That’s all. | 都表现出”这不过又是平常的一天”的样子 |
[44:18] | When you get home, we’ll be gone | 等你们回到家 我们已经走了 |
[44:20] | and everything will be back the way it was. | 一切都会恢复原样 |
[44:23] | Now, I need to impress upon you… | 我要你们牢牢记住 |
[44:29] | None of this ever happened. | 这一切都没有发生过 |
[44:32] | None of it. | 什么都没有 |
[44:34] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[44:37] | Say it out loud. I need to hear it. | 大声说出来 我要听到 |
[44:39] | We understand. | 明白了 |
[44:42] | It never happened. | 什么都没发生过 |
[44:45] | All right, I’m gonna go out there | 好 我要出去了 |
[44:47] | and you’re gonna get ready. | 你们做好准备 |
[44:49] | Before I shut that door, | 在我关门之前 |
[44:51] | is there anything you need from the other room? | 那个房间里有你们需要的东西吗 |
[44:52] | Toiletries? Clothes? Anything to start your day? | 洗漱用品 衣服 每天早上要用到的 |
[44:56] | No. | 没有 |
[44:57] | We’re set. | 东西都有 |
[46:23] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[47:05] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[47:10] | Easy. | 小心点 |