时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | – And here she is. – Oh, my God. | -她在这 -天啊 |
[00:36] | Kimmy. | 金宝 |
[00:37] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:38] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[00:41] | She’s never done anything like this before. | 她以前从没这样过 |
[00:42] | Never. She’s a straight-A student. | 真的 她是优等生 |
[00:44] | She’s always got her nose in a book. | 她总是埋头苦读 |
[00:46] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, ma’am. | 我不知道该说什么好 女士 |
[00:47] | She was caught red-handed. | 她被逮个正着 |
[00:50] | A thief. | 偷东西 |
[00:52] | You know better than this, Kim. | 你知道这样是不对的 金 |
[00:55] | I-I’d say I’m disappointed, but that doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 我很失望 但这么说都是轻的 |
[01:00] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:02] | Well when the merchandise in question is over $20 in value, | 当赃物价值超过二十块 |
[01:05] | it is company policy to call the police. | 公司规定要报警 |
[01:10] | The police. | 报警 |
[01:12] | You know what? Maybe that’s for the best. | 行啊 也许那样最好 |
[01:14] | Nip it in the bud. | 扼杀在摇篮中 |
[01:16] | I mean, protecting her from the consequences of her own actions… | 以免她以后自食其果… |
[01:19] | I do have some discretion here. | 我其实可以灵活处理 |
[01:24] | Our main concern is we just don’t want to see the same faces over and over. | 我们主要是不想见到累犯 |
[01:28] | So if you can promise me that this was a one-time thing… | 只要你能保证这是最后一次 |
[01:33] | Well, Kim. You heard Mr. Pearson. | 金 皮尔森先生的话你听到了 |
[01:35] | Are you going to do it again? | 你会再犯吗 |
[01:38] | No. | 不会 |
[01:39] | I’d like to believe that. | 我很想相信你 |
[01:41] | And what was so wonderful that you just had to steal it? | 什么东西美到你都要伸出脏手了 |
[01:48] | Earrings. | 耳环 |
[01:49] | What? I-I can’t even hear you. | 什么 我听不清楚 |
[01:52] | Earrings and a necklace. | 耳环和一串项链 |
[01:55] | Earrings and a necklace. | 耳环和一串项链 |
[01:57] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:59] | It’s part of our new Starlight Collection. | 这是我们新的”星光套装”里的 |
[02:01] | It’s priced at $34.50, but that one is unsellable. | 标价三十四块五 但那个是非卖品 |
[02:04] | The chain was broken when she tried to hide it in that purse. | 她想把它藏到钱包里 结果把链条弄坏了 |
[02:07] | My God. $34.50? What about tax? | 天啊 三十四块五 税呢 |
[02:11] | No, I-I don’t expect you to… | 不 我没打算让你… |
[02:12] | I’m not paying for it, she is. | 我没打算付钱 她得付 |
[02:14] | This is coming out of your allowance. | 从你零花里扣 |
[02:15] | I don’t care if it takes 10 years. | 就算扣个十年我也不管 |
[02:18] | She’s going to wish we called the police. | 让她觉得还不如报警 |
[02:21] | Well, including sales tax, it’s $35.53. | 税后三十五块五毛三 |
[02:25] | Thirty-five… | 三十五… |
[02:27] | Uh, i-it’s — it’s really not necessary. | 这…真的没必要 |
[02:30] | This is… | 这… |
[02:33] | I can — I can give you $13 right now. | 我现在只能给你十三块 |
[02:36] | And we’ll come back with the rest. | 我们会再来付清余款 |
[02:37] | Ma’am. Really, i-it’s fine. | 女士 真的没事 |
[02:43] | You’ve been very, very kind. | 你人真是太好了 |
[02:46] | Well, Kim, what do we say? | 金 现在该说什么 |
[02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:01] | Y’know, you got a fine mother there. | 你有个好妈妈 |
[03:05] | You don’t want to disappoint her again. | 别再让她失望 |
[03:09] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[03:11] | Oh, my pleasure. | 没事 |
[03:16] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:35] | “Nip it in the bud.” | “扼杀在摇篮中” |
[03:47] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我都不知道你居然会偷 |
[03:52] | Here. | 给 |
[03:54] | I got you something. | 给你的 |
[03:57] | See? | 瞧 |
[03:59] | Your mom’s good for something, hm? | 你妈还是有一手的 |
[04:06] | Hey, kiddo, relax. | 孩子 放轻松 |
[04:09] | You got away with it. | 你躲过这一劫了 |
[06:29] | Morning. | 早 |
[06:31] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[06:33] | Good. And you? | 还行 你呢 |
[06:37] | Alright, I think. | 还可以吧 |
[06:39] | Didn’t you say something about replacing the mattress out there? | 你不是说过要换床垫吗 |
[06:44] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:51] | That is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[06:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | We should talk about the Abramson fundraiser. | 我们应该谈谈艾布拉姆森募捐会的事情 |
[07:05] | – Is that coming up? – Next Friday. | -快到了吗 -下周五 |
[07:10] | I can’t believe it’s been a whole year… | 不敢相信已经一年了 |
[07:12] | How do you want to handle it? | 你想怎么处理 |
[07:14] | Well, however you want. You can go, or I can go. | 随你心意 你去 或者我去 |
[07:19] | Or, if it’s easier, we could both go. | 或者更容易的话 我们两个都去 |
[07:24] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[07:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:29] | Probably for the best. | 可能这样最好 |
[07:32] | Uh, actually, t-there is something you should know about. | 其实 有件事应该让你知道 |
[07:35] | A situation I’m dealing with. | 我正在处理的一个状况 |
[07:37] | Y-You remember what was going on with Chuck’s brother, Jimmy? | 你记得查克弟弟吉米闹的事吧 |
[07:39] | You mean with the bowling balls and…so on? | 你是说保龄球砸车之类的 |
[07:43] | That’s not over with? | 还没完事吗 |
[07:44] | I think it’s getting worse. | 我觉得更严重了 |
[07:47] | In fact, it’s possible you might hear or see something. | 你可能会听到或看到什么 |
[07:52] | I couldn’t say what. | 我不知道是什么 |
[07:54] | Just know that, if you do — whatever it is — | 你只要知道 就算出了什么事 |
[07:57] | I’m handling it. | 也都在我掌控之中 |
[07:59] | I will put an end to this. | 我会把这事做个了断 |
[08:01] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[08:03] | I thought you should know. | 就是跟你说一声 |
[08:08] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[08:10] | I’m having dinner with the Appels tonight, | 我今晚要跟阿佩尔一家吃饭 |
[08:12] | so you’ve got the house to yourself. | 所以晚上家里只有你一个人 |
[08:15] | Tell them I said hello. | 替我给他们问好 |
[08:16] | I will. | 好的 |
[08:35] | He saw clients starting at 9:00 A.M. | 他早上九点开始见客户 |
[08:38] | One tried to bring a pet cockatiel into the waiting room. | 有人想把宠物鹦鹉带进等候室 |
[08:41] | That caused a bit of a ruckus. | 引起了一点骚动 |
[08:44] | Then it was more clients until lunch at 1:15. | 然后又来了一些客户 午饭一点一刻吃的 |
[08:48] | Takeout for him and the receptionist — Taco Cabeza. | 他和前台点了塔可店的外卖 |
[08:52] | After that, another four clients. | 然后又来了四名客户 |
[08:54] | He left the office around 2:00. | 他大概两点离开了办公室 |
[08:57] | Made a quick stop for coffee — same place as the day before. | 停下喝了杯咖啡 还是之前的那家店 |
[09:01] | 2:30 to 3:20, he was down at the courthouse | 两点半到三点二十 他去了法院 |
[09:04] | for a bail hearing. | 出席保释听证会 |
[09:05] | Then back to the office. | 然后回到办公室 |
[09:07] | Home at 10 after 8:00. | 八点十分到家 |
[09:10] | Wednesday was more of the same. | 周三也差不多这样 |
[09:12] | Out at 8:30. | 八点半出门 |
[09:13] | Got to the office by a quarter-of. | 八点四十五到办公室 |
[09:15] | Clients all day. | 一整天都在见客户 |
[09:17] | Uh, that takes to the second composite, | 如果你想亲自看看的话 |
[09:19] | case you want to check them out for yourself. | 那就请看第二张组图 |
[09:21] | He got lunch for himself and his receptionist at around 1:30. | 一点半给自己和前台买了午饭 |
[09:25] | The Vietnamese place again. | 还是越南餐厅 |
[09:27] | – Then, in the — – What’s this? | -然后… -这是什么 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I was just getting to that. | 我正要说这个 |
[09:31] | That was three days ago. Only time he broke the pattern. | 这是三天前 他唯一一次打破日常 |
[09:34] | Stopped at Cradock Marine over on Central | 去了市里的克拉多克海洋银行一趟 |
[09:36] | instead of going straight to the office. | 没有直接去办公室 |
[09:38] | Looked like he made a cash withdrawal. | 他貌似去取现金了 |
[09:41] | I couldn’t get a good angle through the window, | 透过窗户拍不到好的角度 |
[09:43] | but I counted four, maybe five stacks? | 但是我估计大概四五沓 |
[09:46] | I’d say somewhere in the ballpark of 20 grand. | 我觉得大概有两万块 |
[09:52] | I’m not a lawyer, but is there any reason | 我不是律师 但是有什么原因 |
[09:54] | he’d need that much cash in the normal course of business? | 让他在正常经营的情况下需要这么多钱 |
[10:00] | No legitimate reason. | 非法原因呗 |
[10:24] | Thank you so much, Doc. | 非常感谢 医生 |
[10:25] | Of course. Of course. Come on in. | 没事 没事 进来 |
[10:26] | We’ll take a look. | 我们看看 |
[10:28] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[10:30] | Gonna be okay. | 没问题的 |
[10:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:37] | Okay. Fernando’s gonna be fine. | 好了 费尔南多没事了 |
[10:40] | The shot I gave him will settle his stomach. | 刚才打的针能让它肚子好点 |
[10:42] | But I want to keep him for a few more minutes, | 不过我还是想把它留下观察一会儿 |
[10:44] | make sure he doesn’t have any reactions. | 确保它不会有什么异常反应 |
[10:46] | – After that, you’re all set. – That’s such a relief. | -然后就没问题了 -太好了 |
[10:48] | – We were so worried. – We’re lucky you were able to see us. | -我们担心坏了 -您能出诊我们真是太幸运了 |
[10:51] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 没事的 |
[10:52] | I was already here with another patient. | 我本来也有另一个病患 |
[10:53] | – Alright. – Be back. | -好吧 -稍等 |
[11:14] | Alright. How are we doing? | 情况如何啊 |
[11:17] | I dunno, um, I guess my skin’s a little dry | 我也说不好 你抹那玩意儿的地方 |
[11:19] | where you put that stuff on, but otherwise… | 好像皮肤有点发干 除此之外呢… |
[11:27] | Are you sure you used enough? | 你确定用了足够的量吗 |
[11:30] | Absolutely. | 百分之百确定 |
[11:31] | Just give it a little more time. | 过会儿就好了 |
[11:33] | Look all the way to the right. | 往右看 |
[11:36] | Now to the left. | 往左 |
[11:39] | What’s it gonna feel like? | 会是什么感觉 |
[11:41] | Depends on how used to caffeine you are. | 取决于你对咖啡因有多耐受了 |
[11:44] | I mean, you’re not gonna be trippin’ balls, but… | 你不会有磕嗨了的感觉 但… |
[11:48] | it’s gonna feel like, you know, | 会是那种 |
[11:49] | two Red Bulls on an empty stomach. | 空着肚子喝了两罐红牛的感觉 |
[11:52] | And how long is it gonna last? | 会持续多久 |
[11:54] | Is the guy roughly your size? | 那个人身材和你差不多吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:58] | An hour or two. | 一到两个小时吧 |
[12:00] | And if there’s a blood test? | 如果化验血呢 |
[12:03] | This stuff is not showing up on any blood panel they’re running in this town. | 本地的任何血检都测不出这个东西 |
[12:07] | You’re gonna do this, this is the way to go. | 如果你们要干 方法就是这个 |
[12:11] | – Here. – Whoa, whoa. | -来吧 -等等 |
[12:13] | Promise me this has been sterilized. | 你保证这个消过毒了吧 |
[12:15] | It’s brand new, | 是新的 |
[12:17] | and for you, it goes under the armpit. | 量你腋下的 不是别的地方 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:26] | I cannot wait to be done with all of this. | 我真想赶紧把这些都了结了 |
[12:30] | I hear ya. You know, I read somewhere | 我理解 我在哪儿看到过 |
[12:31] | that vets are even more depressed than lawyers. | 说兽医比律师还要抑郁 |
[12:35] | Depressed? | 抑郁 |
[12:36] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:38] | I love being a vet. | 我喜欢兽医这行 |
[12:41] | Look over there. | 往那边看 |
[12:43] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[12:45] | That’s what it’s all about. | 那就是意义 |
[12:47] | Animals are my life. | 动物是我的命 |
[12:49] | It’s this other stuff that’s getting to be too much, | 让我难以招架的是这个”副业” |
[12:52] | no offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[12:55] | Anyway, a guy’s gotta know when he’s bagged his limit. | 总之呢 人得知道自己的极限在哪儿 |
[12:59] | What — so you’re closing up shop? | 怎么… 你要关门了 |
[13:01] | Yep. Leaving town. | 对 远走高飞 |
[13:04] | Once I sell my little black book, it’s gonna be all animals, all the time. | 把小黑本一卖 我就只用照顾动物了 |
[13:08] | Black book? | 黑本 |
[13:10] | Yeah, the keys to the kingdom. | 对 通往王国的钥匙 |
[13:11] | You know, you call me up, you’re looking for a someone? | 就是你们想通过我找什么人 |
[13:15] | Keep all my “someones” in here. | 所有那些人我都记在里面呢 |
[13:18] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:25] | Knock yourself out. | 您自便吧 |
[13:30] | Alright, yeah. I think we, uh — | 哦 我想我们… |
[13:33] | we found the Zodiac Killer. | 知道黄道十二宫杀手是谁了 |
[13:36] | Well…I’m not keeping my contacts in plain English. | 我可不会用英语记录联系人 |
[13:41] | “Best Quality Vacuum”? | “高档吸尘器店” |
[13:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 对 |
[13:48] | Alright. Let’s give it another 10. | 行了 我们再等十分钟 |
[13:51] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[13:56] | What a waste. | 太浪费了 |
[13:58] | You think? | 是吗 |
[14:00] | Did you see how many people he had in that book? | 你没看见他那本子里记了多少人吗 |
[14:03] | I mean, he’s raking it in, day in, day out. | 他这一天天的挣不少啊 |
[14:06] | It’s passive income. Minimal risk. | 坐享其成 风险极小 |
[14:09] | I can’t believe he’s walking away from that. | 难以置信他要放弃这个活儿 |
[14:12] | Well… | 我看呢… |
[14:15] | he knows what he wants. | 他知道自己想要什么 |
[14:19] | Anything? | 有感觉了吗 |
[14:22] | Not really. | 说不上 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:42] | Hold on. Hold on. Let’s just cut to the chase. | 等等 我们直接说关键的吧 |
[14:45] | Your client — who has, let’s call it a “checkered” past, | 你的委托人 姑且说他的过去”有好有坏”吧 |
[14:49] | was pulled over for a clear violation of traffic laws | 因为明显的违章而被要求靠边停车 |
[14:52] | and found in possession of a felony quantity of marijuana. | 结果发现持有足以判重罪的大麻 |
[14:56] | And now you’re asking me to throw out this evidence? | 而你要求我不采纳这个证据 |
[14:59] | In words of one syllable, | 用最简单的词回答我 |
[15:01] | how does this pass the smell test? | 这说得过去呢 |
[15:04] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[15:07] | this is what this is all about. | 事情是这样的 |
[15:10] | According to Officer Connell’s report, | 根据康纳尔警官的报告 |
[15:12] | this is the reason Joshua Holcome was pulled over. | 这是乔什华·霍尔康姆被拦下的原因 |
[15:15] | New Mexico statute 66-3-846. | 新墨西哥州法规66-3-846条 |
[15:18] | Driving with an obstructed window. | 行驶时遮挡车窗 |
[15:21] | This morning, I did an informal survey of the courthouse parking lot. | 今早我在法院停车场做了非正式调查 |
[15:24] | And by my count, over a third of the vehicles | 据我计算 超过三分之一的车辆 |
[15:27] | had something similar hanging from their rear-view mirrors. | 后视镜上悬挂着类似物品 |
[15:31] | I believe your car was one of them, Your Honor. | 您的车也是其中之一 法官大人 |
[15:35] | So unless you and 47 of our colleagues | 所以除非您和我们47位同行 |
[15:39] | have outstanding tickets, I’d argue that this statute | 都吃过罚单 否则我认为这条法规 |
[15:42] | is not… regularly enforced. | 并未被…经常执行 |
[15:44] | Your Honor, this was a perfectly reasonable, routine stop for cause. | 法官大人 这是完全合理的正当例行拦停 |
[15:49] | Uh, what’s the point here? | 为什么要说这个 |
[15:51] | The point is that this was not routine. | 因为这并非例行检查 |
[15:53] | Officer Connell knew my client. | 康纳尔警官认识我的委托人 |
[15:55] | In fact, he arrested him five years ago when Joshua was a juvenile. | 事实上 五年前他逮捕过当时仍未成年的乔什华 |
[15:59] | And Officer Connell’s record shows | 而且康纳尔警官的记录显示 |
[16:00] | that this is only the third citation | 这仅是他近20年来 |
[16:02] | he’s written for this statute in almost 20 years. | 第三次为这项法规开罚单 |
[16:05] | So either this is an incredible coincidence | 所以这要么是难以置信的巧合 |
[16:08] | or Officer Connell recognized my client | 要么是康纳尔警官认出了我的委托人 |
[16:11] | and used the dangler as a pretext | 以挂件为借口 |
[16:13] | to violate his Fourth Amendment rights. | 侵犯他的第四修正案权利 |
[16:15] | Your Honor, all I’m asking is that you take another look | 法官大人 我只希望您 |
[16:18] | at the officer’s statement. | 再看看警官的报告 |
[16:19] | Ask yourself if the state’s version of events passes the “Smell test.” | 扪心自问 州检方对事件的说法是否可信 |
[16:30] | That was nicely argued. | 刚才的辩护很精彩 |
[16:32] | Thanks. We’ll see what the judge does. | 谢谢 看看法官会怎么做吧 |
[16:35] | Defense like that takes time to pull together, doesn’t it? | 那样的辩护准备起来很花时间吧 |
[16:38] | Whaddya think it took — 30 hours? | 花了多久 30小时吗 |
[16:41] | Oh, probably more like 50. | 可能有50小时 |
[16:43] | 50 hours. Huh. | 50小时啊 |
[16:45] | And the contracts office — they pay…? | 合同办公室付你多少工资 |
[16:47] | $700 a case. Flat. | 每件案子七百美元 统一价 |
[16:50] | So you’re making minimum wage, more or less. | 这么说你差不多只拿最低工资 |
[16:58] | I’ve been meaning to ask, if you don’t mind… | 我一直想问你 如果你不介意 |
[17:00] | how did you leave things with Howard Hamlin? | 你当初和霍华德分道扬镳时怎么想的 |
[17:06] | I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for Howard. | 如果不是霍华德 我今天不会在这里 |
[17:10] | I wouldn’t be an attorney. I wouldn’t have met my husband. | 不会成为律师 不会遇到我丈夫 |
[17:15] | I owe Howard and HHM a lot. | 我亏欠霍华德和联合律所很多 |
[17:27] | Have you heard of the Jackson Mercer Foundation? | 你有没听说过杰克逊·默瑟基金 |
[17:32] | Of course. | 当然听说过 |
[17:32] | They fund justice reform programs on the East Coast. | 他们在东海岸资助司法改革方案 |
[17:35] | I wish we had something like that out here. | 要是我们这里也有就好了 |
[17:37] | Well, it’s a bit hush-hush at the moment, but we will soon. | 目前还是秘密 不过我们很快也会有 |
[17:42] | And that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就是想跟你谈谈这件事 |
[17:53] | We’re closed! | 我们下班了 |
[17:56] | Francesca? | 弗朗西斯卡 |
[18:03] | Oh, Kim! | 金啊 |
[18:06] | Hey. Come on — Come on in. | 快进来 |
[18:07] | – Thanks. – It’s good to see you. | -谢谢 -见到你真高兴 |
[18:09] | You, too. Jimmy was so, uh, thrilled… | 我也是 吉米很…激动 |
[18:11] | …when you said you would work for him again. | 你说你愿意再次为他工作 |
[18:13] | Well, so far, so good. It’s no Wexler-McGill. | 目前为止还行 比不上韦克斯勒麦吉尔联合律所 |
[18:17] | They’re — They’re still working in the back. | 他们还在后面干活 |
[18:19] | Oh, okay. My God, look at this place! | 好的 天啊 瞧瞧这地方 |
[18:23] | Yeah, Jimmy — Oh, sorry, “Saul,” | 是的 吉米… 抱歉 是”索尔” |
[18:25] | is letting me take a free hand. | 允许我全权负责装修 |
[18:27] | I’m going for a vibe that’s professional and refined | 我想打造一个专业且文雅 |
[18:31] | but, still, you know, inviting. | 但仍宾至如归的氛围 |
[18:34] | Oh, it’s definitely inviting. | 绝对宾至如归 |
[18:36] | It’s — It’s… | 非常… |
[18:37] | It’s classy! | 高雅 |
[18:39] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | I don’t know if you saw it before, | 我不知道你有没看过原貌 |
[18:41] | but it’s come a long way. | 现在已经大变样了 |
[18:44] | That whole back wall is brand new. | 这堵墙是新砌的 |
[18:47] | Um, everything has been repainted. | 所有墙壁都重新粉刷了 |
[18:49] | I know there’s a lot of molding. | 还加了很多装饰线脚 |
[18:51] | I-I found a contractor who does it for a price — | 我找了个收费的包工头… |
[18:54] | so I just went for it. | 于是就做了 |
[18:56] | I’ve also got a pair of water features coming. | 我还订了两个水景 |
[19:01] | For serenity. | 可以宁神 |
[19:03] | Wow, Francesca, you really have an eye! | 弗朗西斯卡 你真有眼光 |
[19:05] | Well, it’s still a work in progress. | 现在还只是半成品 |
[19:08] | Well, I can’t wait to see the final product. | 我等不及看成品了 |
[19:11] | But I know you were on your way out. | 不过我知道你准备回家了 |
[19:13] | I don’t want to keep you. | 我不想耽误你 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I should get going. | 是啊 我该走了 |
[19:16] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[19:18] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[19:21] | The wedding? | 你们的婚礼 |
[19:23] | Uh, uh, y– Saul told me you guys got married. | 索尔告诉我你们结婚了 |
[19:26] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:28] | C-Can I ask, are — are you registered anywhere? | 我能问问你们在哪里登记了吗 |
[19:33] | That is so sweet, but, uh | 你真好 但是 |
[19:37] | no, it was all very low key. | 我们办得很低调 |
[19:39] | We have everything we need. | 我们什么都不缺 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:42] | Well, it’s great to see you… | 见到你很高兴 |
[19:44] | – Yeah, you, too… – again. | -我也是 -再见到你 |
[19:48] | Have a good night, Francesca. | 晚安 弗朗西斯卡 |
[20:07] | Where are the extra batteries? | 备用电池在哪 |
[20:08] | Black bag, front pocket… | 黑包的前袋 |
[20:11] | Umm. Well, this could work, right? | 这行得通的吧 |
[20:13] | No, our guy has more of a curl on the ends. | 不 这个人胡子梢有点卷 |
[20:16] | Doesn’t matter. Nothing matters. | 都无所谓的 |
[20:18] | It’s an action shot. | 是动作镜头 |
[20:19] | I’m gonna shoot it 1/13 of a second. | 我会用十三分之一秒的镜头拍 |
[20:20] | – Give it some blur. – Blur? No! | -让它模糊一点 -模糊 不行 |
[20:22] | No blur, okay? | 不能模糊 明白吗 |
[20:23] | We need him to be recognized — that’s the whole point. | 要让人能认出他来 这才是重点 |
[20:27] | Kim, hey! | 金 |
[20:28] | – Hey, everyone. – Hi. | -大家好 -你好 |
[20:29] | We started late because someone took forever to get the equipment. | 我们开工晚了 因为某人拿设备拿了好久 |
[20:32] | I don’t control when they do inventory. | 我又不能决定他们什么时候盘点 |
[20:34] | – Hey. I’m playing a man of substance, am I not? – What? | -我要演一个有钱人 是不是 -什么 |
[20:37] | I see him as a man of means. Of style. | 我觉得他是富人 讲究的人 |
[20:40] | Uh, no, these are just stills, Lenny. | 不 照片而已 莱尼 |
[20:41] | – Just keep it simple. – Well, b-but just — just to ask, though, | -简单来就行 -但我就想问问 |
[20:45] | wouldn’t my character grow something more like that? | 我的角色更有可能留那样的胡子吧 |
[20:49] | It’s docudrama. Doc — reality, right? | 我们拍的是纪实电影 纪录片 要真实 |
[20:52] | Just keep it simple and no improvisation. | 简单就行 不要即兴 |
[20:54] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 好 好 好 |
[20:57] | He’s gonna be great. C’mere. | 他肯定演得很好 过来 |
[20:59] | Weigh in on this. | 你怎么想 |
[21:01] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[21:04] | Alright. | 嗯 |
[21:05] | Let’s try this one. | 试试这个 |
[21:08] | Just trim it a little bit and put wax on the ends. | 修剪一下 末梢打发蜡 |
[21:11] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[21:12] | That one — trimmed and waxed. | 那个 修剪好 涂发蜡 |
[21:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:17] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:19] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll talk to you later. | 嗯 我等下跟你说 |
[21:23] | Let’s keep this going. You wanna…? | 大家都动起来 要不现在… |
[21:26] | 10 minutes to set, guys. | 10分钟后开拍 各位 |
[21:27] | Oh. Thank you, 10. | 谢谢 10分钟 |
[21:31] | – You’re doing great. – I am, aren’t I? | -你做得很好 -是啊 |
[21:34] | Holy shit! The Jackson Mercer Foundation. | 老天爷啊 杰克逊·默瑟基金 |
[21:37] | That’s like the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. | 简直像是”好管家”认证印章 |
[21:40] | Well, it — it’s not a done deal. | 还没完全说定 |
[21:43] | Uh… Some of the foundation board members | 有几个基金董事会成员 |
[21:45] | are flying in next week to meet the Lieutenant Governor | 下周要在圣达菲的午餐会 |
[21:48] | at a luncheon in Santa Fe. | 跟副州长见面 |
[21:50] | So they are inviting a select group of people with… | 他们要邀请一群特定的人 |
[21:54] | Cliff called them “up and coming organizations.” | 克利福德叫他们”新兴组织” |
[21:56] | And, uh, yeah, Cliff thinks I have a good shot. | 对了 克利福德觉得我有很大把握 |
[22:00] | A good “shot”? You have more than a shot. | 很大”把握” 那可不止 |
[22:02] | They’re gonna love you on sight! | 他们一见到你就会爱上你 |
[22:04] | The only thing is, the lunch is on D-Day. | 唯一的问题是 午餐会就在行动日 |
[22:08] | So? What? That’s — | 那又怎样 |
[22:10] | You don’t have to be there on the day. | 行动日你又不用在场 |
[22:12] | Was Eisenhower on Omaha Beach? No! | 诺曼底登陆那天艾森豪威尔在奥马哈海滩吗 不在 |
[22:15] | Kim, this is great. Right? | 金 这太好了 不是吗 |
[22:19] | It’s huge. | 是件大事 |
[22:23] | – It is pretty great. – Kim, this is fantastic! | -是很棒 -金 这棒极了 |
[23:55] | Yeah, sorry. I don’t speak any German. | 抱歉 我不会说德语 |
[23:58] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[24:01] | It’s a beautiful place you have here. | 你这里真漂亮 |
[24:03] | The air, it’s just so fresh. | 空气清新 |
[24:12] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:14] | Well, I don’t think we’ve officially met. | 我们应该没有正式见过 |
[26:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:16] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[26:19] | Ed-Eduardo…Salamanca. | 爱德华多·塞拉曼加 |
[26:24] | I’m not here for you… | 我不是来找你麻烦的 |
[26:28] | T-This is about Fring. | 我是想问下弗林的事 |
[26:33] | I want to know. | 有件事我想知道 |
[26:36] | I want to know what he’s building. | 我想知道他在建什么 |
[26:40] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[26:42] | M-Margarethe… | 玛格丽特 |
[26:45] | M-Margarethe Z-Ziegler. | 玛格丽特·齐格勒 |
[26:48] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[26:50] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没有 没有 |
[26:51] | You sent her… a g-gift. | 你送了她一个礼物 |
[27:07] | Was ist das? | 这是什么 |
[27:22] | Carajo. | 操 |
[27:24] | I think you broke one of my ribs. | 你好像弄断了我一根肋骨 |
[27:36] | Here. | 给 |
[27:40] | Tie that off before you bleed to death. | 绑上 不然你会失血而死的 |
[27:44] | You and I are gonna have a talk. | 你和我要好好聊一聊 |
[27:57] | 索尔·古德曼联合律所 法律服务协议 | |
[28:30] | The last thing you want is to look like you’re some kind of loner. | 现在你最不应该看上去像个孤家寡人 |
[28:34] | If someone can come with you, | 如果有人可以跟你一起去 |
[28:35] | a boyfriend or girlfriend, that’s a good thing. | 男朋友或女朋友 都是很好的 |
[28:37] | If you can convince your mom, that’s even better. | 如果你能说服你妈妈 那就更好了 |
[28:40] | I mean, if granny’s still alive, jackpot. | 要是奶奶还在世 那就中大奖了 |
[28:42] | Thank you, m’dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[28:43] | So, if you will just sign on the dotted line… | 请在签名处签个名 |
[28:45] | …we’ll have you back to the Rusty Bucket by happy hour. | 这样就能让你在欢乐时光前回到锈桶酒吧了 |
[28:48] | You made that call, right? | 电话打了吧 |
[28:51] | Uh…Try to make it legi– | 请签规范一点… |
[28:52] | About that. I-I just had a couple of questions. | 那个 我正好有几个问题要问 |
[28:55] | Francesca, can we sidebar in the law library? | 弗朗西斯卡 可以去法律图书馆里私谈吗 |
[29:05] | What is the holdup? | 你在纠结什么 |
[29:07] | I just… I-I don’t know if I’m comfortable. | 就是… 我不确定这样做好不好 |
[29:09] | Is this even legal? | 这么做合法吗 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry, which of us went to law school? | 不好意思 我俩谁上过法学院 |
[29:13] | Because I could stand here and go through the ins and outs | 我可以站在这里详详细细 |
[29:15] | of what’s quote, unquote legal with you, uh, | 引经据典地告诉你 为什么你这样做合法 |
[29:18] | but we’re on a clock. | 但现在时间紧迫 |
[29:19] | – I just don’t — – Francesca, let’s get something straight, okay? | -我就是不… -弗朗西斯卡 我就直话直说了 |
[29:22] | We can’t be holding a graduate seminar in Constitutional Law | 我不可能每次给你交待什么事做 |
[29:26] | every time I give you something to do. | 都给你开一场宪法讲座 |
[29:28] | But I — Uh, I-I’m not sure I feel — | 但我… 我不知道这样… |
[29:30] | You know what I’m paying you. It is above market. | 想想我给你的待遇 是高于市场水平的 |
[29:33] | To whom much is given, much is expected. | 拿多少钱 办多少事 |
[29:36] | We’re not gonna make a habit of this, right? | 不会总要干这种事吧 |
[29:37] | Of course not. Absolutely. No, no, no. | 当然不会了 绝对不会 |
[29:40] | Here. Put it on speaker and let me hear. | 给 开免提让我听 |
[29:44] | Hamlin Hamlin McGill. | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[29:46] | Uh. Hi, um, there. | 你好 |
[29:49] | Uh, I’m calling because my — my mother is — is… | 我打电话来是因为 我母亲她… |
[29:53] | Well, I guess she’s a-a client of yours. | 她应该是你们的客户 |
[29:55] | She lives in the Sandpiper Assisted Living…? | 她住在矶鹞渡养老院 |
[29:59] | Sandpiper? Of course. | 矶鹞渡 当然 |
[30:01] | Let me transfer you. | 请让我为你转接 |
[30:03] | – It’s just a phone call. – Good afternoon. | -只是打个电话 -下午好 |
[30:06] | Do you have a question about the Sandpiper Crossing case? | 你对矶鹞渡生活协助中心案有什么疑问吗 |
[30:08] | Uh, yes. My mother’s out at the facility in Amarillo. | 是的 我母亲现在在阿马里洛的养老院 |
[30:12] | Says she’s supposed to call in to some meeting on Thursday? | 说她应该周四要参加什么电话会议 |
[30:16] | – Yes, you’re talking about the mediation? – That’s it. | -是的 你是说调解吗 -没错 |
[30:19] | Uh, thing is, she lost her dial-in instructions. | 问题是她把接入密码搞不见了 |
[30:23] | I’m just looking everywhere and can’t find them. | 我到处都找过了 也没找到 |
[30:27] | I’d be happy to help you with that. | 很乐意帮助你 |
[30:29] | It’s very important to us that all the class members are fully looped in. | 所有诉讼成员都到会对我们是非常重要的 |
[30:32] | What’s your mother’s name? | 你的母亲叫什么 |
[30:34] | Uh, Marnie Stuber. | 玛尔妮·施图贝尔 |
[30:35] | That’s — That’s s-t-u-b-e-r. | 是STUBER |
[30:41] | Oh. Bless your heart. | 好人有好报 |
[30:42] | She’ll be so relieved. | 她一定可以松一口气了 |
[30:45] | Okay. It’s very simple. | 好了 很简单 |
[30:46] | The meeting is happening at our offices, | 会议地点在我们的办公室 |
[30:48] | so she just has to call the main line, | 她只用打给我们的总机 |
[30:50] | the same number you called just now, | 也就是你现在拨打的这个号码 |
[30:52] | press 7, and then enter the passcode. | 按七 然后输入密码 |
[30:54] | I can give that to you now. Do you have a pen? | 我现在报给你 你有笔吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, yeah. Yup. I-I’m ready. | 有 有 好了 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:01] | 842159 It’s 8-4-2-1-5-9. | |
[31:05] | 842159 8-4-2-1-5-9? | |
[31:09] | – That’s right. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[31:11] | Uh, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. | 太谢谢你了 真心的 |
[31:14] | Of course. Take care. | 应该的 再见 |
[31:16] | Was that so hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[31:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! | 别尿了 |
[31:29] | No, wait! Don’t turn around! | 等等 别转过来 |
[31:30] | – What? – Finish what you’re doing! | -怎么了 -赶快尿完 |
[31:31] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Finish. | -行吧行吧 -快点的 |
[31:32] | – Uh, yeah. – Hey, where are you going? | -好 -你要去哪里 |
[31:34] | Cleanup on aisle nine! | 快来打扫啊 |
[31:36] | You clean it up. | 你自个儿打扫吧 |
[31:41] | Steady. | 站稳了 |
[32:34] | Need something? | 有事吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah. The boss sent me. | 有 老大派我来的 |
[32:38] | He wants to know why you took guys off your house. | 他想知道你怎么把看你家的人全都撤走了 |
[32:40] | I haven’t been home for more than an hour | 三个礼拜了 我在家的时间 |
[32:42] | – in the last three weeks. – Still. | -连一个小时都不到 -但还是不该 |
[32:44] | Salamanca knows who you are. He could show up there. | 萨拉曼加知道你 他有可能会去那 |
[32:47] | We’re stretched thin. I made a judgment call. | 我们没人手了 于是我就做了这个判断 |
[32:50] | Yeah. Stretched thin. | 是啊 没人手了 |
[32:53] | You got guys at, uh, the lawyers’, the garage, | 你派人看着律师 看着车库 |
[32:56] | – Varga’s upholstery shop, El Mich… – Your point? | -瓦尔加的家具装饰店… -有话直说 |
[32:58] | Seems to me the most obvious place to pull from is Alameda Street. | 在我看来最应该撤人的地方是阿拉米达街 |
[33:02] | My guys stay on Alameda. | 我的人必须留在阿拉米达街 |
[33:04] | Alameda is a long shot. | 他不可能去那里 |
[33:06] | The boss has a problem, he knows how to reach me. | 老大要是有问题 他知道怎么联系我 |
[33:11] | If you have a problem… | 你要是对我有意见 |
[33:15] | I’m right here. | 我人就在这 |
[33:50] | Hey, Bryan. | 布莱恩 |
[33:52] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢了 麦克 |
[34:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:32] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[34:34] | Just a sec, Mike. | 稍等一下 麦克 |
[34:37] | Almost ready. | 马上就好 |
[34:41] | Want to know the star closest to Earth? | 想知道离地球最近的恒星是什么吗 |
[34:44] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[34:45] | It’s the sun. | 是太阳 |
[34:46] | That’s right. | 是哦 |
[34:48] | Hi, Pop-Pop! | 爷爷好 |
[34:49] | Hey, kiddo. | 乖 |
[34:51] | You ready for some star-gazing? | 准备好观星了吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[34:55] | How’s your view? Not too much light? | 视野如何 是不是光线不够 |
[34:58] | No, it’s good. | 不 看得很清楚 |
[35:00] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:02] | Alright, I want you to start by finding the Big Dipper for me. | 你先帮我找到北斗七星好吗 |
[35:10] | I’ve got it! | 找到了 |
[35:11] | You see the handle and the bowl? | 看到它的柄和勺了吗 |
[35:16] | Trace a line across the bottom of the bowl | 划一条穿过勺底部的线 |
[35:19] | till you see a bunch of stars that look like a backward question mark. | 直到你看到长得像反写的问号的群星 |
[35:27] | It’s Leo the Lion! | 是狮子座 |
[35:29] | I see him. | 我看到了 |
[35:31] | There’s his head. | 那是它的头 |
[35:32] | There you go. | 真棒 |
[35:34] | What’s that underneath? | 在那下面的是什么 |
[35:36] | The really bright one. | 好大一颗 |
[35:38] | Is it a planet? | 是行星吗 |
[35:40] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:41] | That might just be Jupiter. | 那应该就是木星 |
[35:47] | I think Jupiter is my favorite. | 我最喜欢的就是木星 |
[35:49] | Did you know it’s the largest planet in our solar system? | 你知道它是太阳系里最大的行星吗 |
[35:52] | Is it? Bigger than the Earth? | 真的吗 比地球还大 |
[35:55] | It’s called a gas giant. | 它还叫气态巨行星 |
[35:59] | Now, that’s not very nice. | 这可不太妙 |
[36:01] | Pop-Pop! It’s not that kind of gas. | 爷爷 又不是指毒气 |
[36:05] | Oh, oh, my mistake. | 好吧 我搞错了 |
[36:07] | What’s next? | 然后看什么 |
[36:09] | Almost bedtime. | 要睡觉啦 |
[36:10] | Let’s say good night. | 说晚安吧 |
[36:11] | But, Mom… | 但妈妈… |
[36:13] | You do what your mother says. | 听妈妈的话 |
[36:15] | The stars will still be in the sky tomorrow night. | 星星明天晚上还是会挂在天上 |
[36:18] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好吧 |
[36:20] | Good night, Pop-Pop. | 晚安 爷爷 |
[36:22] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[36:25] | Love you, baby. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[36:28] | Thanks for doing this, Mike. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[36:33] | How’s Chattanooga? | 查特怒加市怎么样[田纳西州城市] |
[36:35] | Oh, it’s…fine. I’m, uh… | 还好 只是我… |
[36:40] | going to have to stay here longer than I expected. | 要比预计待得更久一些 |
[36:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:45] | Well, I hope they’re paying you overtime. | 希望他们付你加班费 |
[36:48] | They’re making it worth my while. | 薪水还可以 |
[36:50] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[36:55] | G’night, Pop. | 晚安 爸 |
[36:57] | Good night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[36:59] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天还这个时间 |
[37:01] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 一言为定 |
[38:05] | We didn’t miss anything. | 没有遗漏了 |
[38:27] | Hey, let’s go out. | 咱们出去吧 |
[38:31] | Out where? | 去哪 |
[38:36] | Omaha Beach. | 奥马哈海滩 |
[39:19] | Here’s to tomorrow. | 敬明天 |
[39:22] | Tomorrow. | 敬明天 |
[39:47] | Hey. You got this. | 你可以的 |
[39:48] | Alright? Today is our day. | 今天属于我们 |
[39:50] | Victory in Santa Fe, victory in Albuquerque. | 圣达菲胜利 阿尔布开克胜利 |
[39:53] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[39:54] | Don’t worry about anything except for your pitch. Okay? | 除了你的演说 什么都不用担心 |
[39:56] | I’ll record the whole show, and we can listen to it later. | 我会把好戏都录下来 等你回来听 |
[39:59] | It’s a date. | 说定了 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry. I don’t think we have it, sir. | 抱歉 我们应该没有 先生 |
[40:12] | Ah. You do. I’m looking at it. | 你们有 我正看着它呢 |
[40:15] | It’s the wood box. Upper left. | 那个木盒子 左上角 |
[40:18] | Oh! Right you are. | 在这里啊 |
[40:21] | I didn’t realize we had any left. | 没想到我们还有存货 |
[40:26] | Gotta warn you, though, it’s on the pricey side. | 不过我得提醒你 这酒价格不菲 |
[40:28] | $495 for the bottle. | 495块一瓶 |
[40:30] | And worth every penny. | 物有所值 |
[40:32] | Oh, you’ve had it before? | 你喝过是吗 |
[40:33] | ‘Cause I was gonna let you know about the stopper here. | 我还想提醒你小心瓶塞 |
[40:35] | It’s pretty sharp. | 很锋利 |
[40:36] | Thanks. I’ll be careful. | 谢谢 我会小心的 |
[40:37] | Alright. Well, drink it in good health. | 好的 祝你身体健康 |
[40:45] | Thanks. Come again. Can I help you, sir? | 谢谢 欢迎下次光临 为您效劳 先生 |
[40:49] | I think you’re holding a bottle for me — Casimiro. | 你们应该帮我留了一瓶酒 我叫卡西米罗 |
[40:52] | Let me take a look. | 我去看一下 |
[41:01] | It’s all paid for. | 已经付过钱了 |
[41:02] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[41:05] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | -请尽情享用 -谢谢 |
[41:14] | Fuuuuuck! Unh! | 该死 |
[41:33] | Ultimately, it’s about equal justice. | 归根结底 这关乎司法公正 |
[41:36] | A system that works for everyone. | 一个适用于每个人的体系 |
[41:39] | A justice system that works for everyone. | 一个适用于每个人的司法体系 |
[41:43] | And what is more important than that? It — | 还有什么比这更重要… |
[41:49] | – Hey, Jimmy. – Flag on the play. | -吉米 -情况有变 |
[41:51] | Uh, you’re not gonna believe this, | 你不会相信的 |
[41:52] | but I just ran into Casimiro. | 但我刚刚碰到了卡西米罗 |
[41:54] | – The real one. – Oh, God. | -真正的卡西米罗 -天啊 |
[41:55] | Yeah, and before you ask, he didn’t shave his mustache… | 先听我说 他没刮胡子 |
[41:58] | – He broke his arm. – Are you serious? | -他是弄断了胳膊 -你没搞错吧 |
[42:01] | The guy has a giant cast on his left arm. | 这家伙左胳膊上打着一大块石膏 |
[42:04] | And I just checked all the pictures, | 我刚又看了一遍照片 |
[42:06] | and you can see his arm in every single one of them. | 每张照片上都能看到他的胳膊 |
[42:08] | No cast. Clear as day. | 没有石膏 清清楚楚 |
[42:10] | S-S-Shit. | 妈的 |
[42:12] | – Shit! – I know! I know! | -该死 -我知道 |
[42:15] | Uh, but, hey, hey, hey. | 但是 听我说 |
[42:16] | Look at it this way — if — if I hadn’t seen him, | 往好的一面想 如果我今天没碰到他 |
[42:20] | I mean, that really — that really could’ve sunk us. | 那我们就真的完蛋了 |
[42:22] | Right? | 对不对 |
[42:24] | So, we’re gonna pull the plug, | 所以我们今天先暂停 |
[42:26] | and we are going to live to fight another day. | 改天再战 |
[42:31] | – What other day? – Um, we’ll figure it out. | -改到哪天 -我们会想到的 |
[42:34] | I promise. Okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[42:35] | Just go. Just do your thing in Santa Fe. | 别管这些了 你快去圣达菲做你该做的吧 |
[42:38] | And we’ll re-group when you get home tonight. | 等你今晚回家我们再从长计议 |
[42:46] | Kim? Kim, are you still there? | 金 金 你在听吗 |
[42:48] | Yes. | 我在 |
[42:50] | W– Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[42:56] | It happens today. | 必须是今天 |