时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:46] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[04:47] | Can’t sleep. Figured I’d get a jump on work. | 睡不着 干脆早起来干活 |
[05:02] | I was hoping it was just me. | 我还希望这只会影响我 |
[05:21] | He never would’ve been here if I had… | 他当时肯定就不会来这儿了 如果我… |
[05:24] | If I had just… | 如果我当时… |
[05:25] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[05:34] | The nuns back in Cicero | 我老家西塞罗市的修女们 |
[05:37] | would send me to hell for saying it, but… | 听到我这么说 会咒我下地狱的 但… |
[05:42] | …thank God he’s dead. | 幸好他死了 |
[05:58] | You want some coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 行 |
[08:17] | To-go order? | 打包吗 |
[08:24] | Got your six-piece bucket right here. | 一桶六块鸡就在这儿 |
[08:27] | – Thank you. – Enjoy. | -谢谢 -慢用 |
[08:33] | Welcome. Can I take your order? | 欢迎光临 点单吗 |
[08:34] | Sir, I would be happy to help you here. | 先生 我很乐意为您效劳 |
[08:43] | Good afternoon. May I take your order? | 下午好 点单吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 行 |
[08:47] | I’d like a 12 piece bucket. Extra spicy. | 我要一桶十二块鸡 加辣 |
[08:56] | May I suggest our signature spice curls? | 不妨试下招牌辣鸡卷 |
[09:00] | Sure. Gimme a large on that. | 行 来大份的 |
[09:05] | Also, two cokes and a side of coleslaw. | 还有两杯可乐 配沙拉 |
[09:21] | Sorry, Mr. Fring. | 抱歉 弗林先生 |
[09:51] | We are currently in the middle of a process called “discovery.” | 我们正在进行的叫”证据披露” |
[09:55] | What is “discovery,” you might ask? | 什么是”披露”呢 您可能会问 |
[09:57] | It’s one of the most important parts of any case | 这是任何案件最重要的部分之一 |
[09:59] | because it’s when both parties are able to “discover,” if you will, | 因为就是在该过程中 双方都能够”发现” |
[10:02] | information that is relevant to the claims at issue. | 与争议点有关的信息 |
[10:07] | Now this brings us to another key term… “relevance.” | 下面谈另一个关键词 “相关性” |
[10:10] | If a document or a piece of evidence is “relevant,” | 如果文件或证据是”相关”的 |
[10:12] | that means it has a tendency to prove… | 说明其倾向于证明 |
[10:14] | or disprove… an element in the case. | 或证伪案件中的要素 |
[10:16] | This whole thing is just takin’ so darn long. | 这太花时间了 |
[10:20] | Unfortunately, high-stakes class actions like these | 不好意思 此类高风险集体诉讼 |
[10:23] | often move on a protracted timeline. | 通常需要多些时日 |
[10:25] | Well, okay, but some of us don’t have a “protracted timeline,” | 好吧 可是我们有些人”时日无多” |
[10:29] | if you know what I mean. Right? | 你懂我什么意思吧 |
[10:31] | My son thinks I should get my own lawyer. | 我儿子觉得我该单独找律师 |
[10:35] | You have every right to pursue independent legal representation. | 您完全可以独立寻求法律代理 |
[10:38] | – Having said that… – Uh, absolutely. | -话说如此… -没错 |
[10:39] | It’s great to see the next generation stepping up, isn’t it? | 看到新人崭露头角 真令人欣慰 |
[10:43] | Thank you, Ms. Brill. | 谢谢 布里尔女士 |
[10:46] | Hi, everyone. I’m so glad to be with you today. | 各位 很高兴今天见到各位 |
[10:49] | For those of you who don’t know me yet, | 以防还有人不认识我 |
[10:50] | I’m your lead attorney… Howard Hamlin. | 我是你们的首席律师 霍华德·哈姆林 |
[10:52] | Just call me Howard. | 叫我霍华德就行 |
[10:55] | And this is my co-counsel, Cliff Main. | 这是我的合伙律师 克利福德·梅因 |
[10:58] | Listen. I know you all want to get to the finish line. | 各位 我知道你们都想尽快完事 |
[11:02] | Boy, I-I sure do. | 我肯定想搞快点 |
[11:04] | But I’m gonna level with you. | 但我跟各位说实话 |
[11:06] | Truth is, we still have a ways to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[11:08] | Why? Because we want the maximum from Sandpiper. | 为什么 因为我们希望从矶鹞渡拿到最大赔偿 |
[11:14] | We’re pushing to get an extra 30% on top of the penalty. | 我们要争取额外拿到三成赔款 |
[11:18] | Uh, not because we’re greedy, no. | 这不是因为我们贪婪 不是的 |
[11:20] | Because it’s what you deserve. | 而是因为各位值得 |
[11:24] | Now, to get your due, it may take a little extra time. | 但为了实现该目标 需要一点额外的时间 |
[11:28] | Is it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[11:31] | I think it is. | 我认为值 |
[11:33] | Because this isn’t just about money. | 因为这不只关乎钱 |
[11:37] | It’s about people. | 还关乎人 |
[11:40] | It’s about you. | 关乎你 |
[11:42] | Sally, right? | 莎莉 对吧 |
[11:44] | Right. Sally. | 没错 莎莉 |
[11:46] | And you, sir. | 还有你 先生 |
[11:49] | We’re sending a message… | 我们这是在传递信息 |
[11:51] | We’re not gonna let big corporations | 我们不会让大企业 |
[11:52] | pick the pockets of hard-working folks. | 窃取勤恳老百姓的血汗钱 |
[11:55] | I-I want to live in a world | 我希望生活在一个 |
[11:56] | where people can trust each other. | 大家能彼此信任的世界 |
[11:59] | And I bet you do, too. | 我相信你们也一样 |
[12:03] | Thanks again, both of you. | 再次谢谢两位 |
[12:05] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Oh, I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:14] | – Bye, now. – Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[12:15] | You take care. | 保重 |
[12:19] | Well, I think we just put out a major fire. | 我们刚刚扑灭了一场大火啊 |
[12:22] | That was impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[12:23] | Erin, I’ll see you back at the office. | 艾琳 我们办公室见吧 |
[12:25] | Okay. Bye, Howard. | 好 再见 霍华德 |
[12:26] | – Howard… – Bye. | -霍华德… -再见 |
[12:27] | …I need a minute. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[12:30] | What’s up? | 什么事啊 |
[12:32] | I threw a woman out of my car. | 我把一个女的从我车上赶下去 |
[12:35] | In the middle of the street. | 在大街上 |
[12:37] | And I… Zip, I just drive right past ya… | 而且我嗖的一声… 从你面前开走… |
[12:41] | That’s what you’re saying. | 你是这么说的吧 |
[12:42] | No, I-I don’t even… | 我都不… |
[12:45] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我不知道该如何回应 |
[12:47] | I’m not asking you to respond. | 我没有让你回应 |
[12:48] | I just need you to know that I know. | 我只是要你知道我知道 |
[12:50] | It wasn’t me, Cliff. Whoever you think you saw… | 不是我 克利福德 不管你看到的是谁… |
[12:52] | Yeah, I’m sorry, but that’s the kinda thing my son used to say. | 不好意思 可我儿子以前也是这么说 |
[12:54] | It was your Jaguar, your “Namaste” plate. | 车是你的捷豹 是你那”有礼了”的车牌 |
[12:56] | It was you! | 就是你 |
[12:58] | Howard, there’s no harm in asking for help. | 霍华德 去寻求帮助没坏处的 |
[13:02] | You got a lot of people in your corner. | 有很多人都支持你 |
[13:04] | So, there’s the… the baggie at the country club. | 首先是高尔夫俱乐部的那包毒品 |
[13:07] | – Yes. – After that, some clients… | -对 -然后一些委托人… |
[13:09] | Who you can’t name because of privilege… make insinuations. | 因为保密权你不能说出是谁 有所暗示 |
[13:12] | Then, on Thursday, you have a business meeting, | 然后周四你跟人谈生意 |
[13:15] | and you witness a Jaguar speeding past. | 看到一辆捷豹飞驰而过 |
[13:20] | Who were you meeting with? | 你是和谁见面 |
[13:21] | I’m not sure why that’s germane, but… Kim Wexler. | 这有什么关系吗… 是金·韦克斯勒 |
[13:25] | She came to me for career advice. | 她来找我寻求职业建议 |
[13:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:40] | Of course. Of course. | 我就知道 |
[13:47] | Cliff, I know this wasn’t easy for you. | 克劳福德 我知道你很难接受 |
[13:50] | You came to me as a friend. I appreciate it. | 你是把我当朋友 我很感谢 |
[13:53] | – You can start today, Howard. – Oh, I will. | -你可以从今天就开始 霍华德 -我会的 |
[13:57] | Because you’re right. I do have a problem. | 因为你说得对 我的确有个问题 |
[14:00] | Just not the problem you think. | 不过不是你想的那个问题 |
[14:02] | I have a Jimmy McGill problem. | 而是叫吉米·麦吉尔的问题 |
[14:03] | – J-Jimmy McGill? – You’ll have to excuse me. | -吉米·麦吉尔 -失陪了 |
[14:05] | – Howard! – Julie. | -霍华德 -朱莉 |
[14:07] | Cancel my week. | 把我本周的安排都取消 |
[14:09] | Yes. My whole week. | 对 整周 |
[14:13] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[15:29] | Whoa! Hold up! | 等一下 |
[15:31] | Justice will be served in four and a half minutes. | 四分半钟后我来伸张正义 |
[15:33] | 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 早上9点整 |
[15:35] | I look forward to sitting down with each and every one of you. | 期待和你们每一位坐下来谈谈 |
[15:41] | Morning rush. So, that’s your station. | 现在是早高峰 你的位置在那边 |
[15:43] | Temporarily, of course. | 当然是临时的 |
[15:45] | But check it out. Center stage. | 但你看看 C位啊 |
[15:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:54] | That? That… | 那个 那是… |
[15:54] | It’s garbagio. | 垃圾而已啦 |
[15:56] | On its way to the dumpster. | 马上就送垃圾箱 |
[16:00] | I know that this place needs a little TLC. | 我知道这地方需要好好装修一下 |
[16:03] | But this is just day one. | 但这只是第一天啊 |
[16:05] | Two weeks from now, you won’t recognize it. | 两周之后 保证焕然一新 |
[16:08] | Where’s Ms. Wexler? | 韦克斯勒女士呢 |
[16:10] | Uh, you mean my wife? | 你是问我妻子吗 |
[16:13] | That’s right… made an honest woman out of her. | 没错 我可是明媒正娶 |
[16:15] | She’s blazing her own trail, and I couldn’t be prouder. | 她在为自己的事业奋斗 我很为她骄傲 |
[16:18] | So it’s just… | 所以只有… |
[16:20] | Me. Just me. For now. | 我 暂时只有我 |
[16:22] | But think of it this way… Half the work. | 但你这样想 你只需要干一个老板的活儿 |
[16:26] | What… What happened to the old folks? | 那些老年人呢 |
[16:29] | Elder law? | 老年法案子 |
[16:32] | Uh, I expanded the mission, uh, to be more inclusive. | 我扩大了业务范围 |
[16:36] | Here at Saul Goodman and Associates, | 我们索尔·古德曼联合律所 |
[16:38] | we welcome all ages, all creeds, all stripes. | 欢迎所有委托人 不论年龄 信仰等等 |
[16:42] | And who is this Saul Goodman? | 这个索尔·古德曼是谁 |
[16:45] | You? | 你吗 |
[16:46] | You got it! | 没错 |
[16:48] | What Colonel Sanders is to chicken, | 提到炸鸡就会想到桑德斯上校 |
[16:50] | Saul Goodman is to the law. | 提到法律就会想到索尔·古德曼 |
[16:53] | – Why me? – Because I trust you. | -为什么找我 -因为我信任你 |
[16:54] | And what happened last time, I-I-I wanna make it up to ya. | 而且上次那事 我想补偿你 |
[16:59] | I will explain at the end of the day. | 今天工作结束时我会跟你解释 |
[17:01] | Please. You… | 拜托了 你… |
[17:04] | You’re just desperate and need a warm body. | 你只是走投无路 想随便找个人 |
[17:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:07] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:08] | Back to the MVD. | 回车管部 |
[17:10] | I took half a personal day for this. | 我还特地请了半天事假 |
[17:12] | What if I double your salary? | 如果我给你双倍工资呢 |
[17:14] | My salary at the MVD or what you were paying me before? | 车管部的工资还是你之前付我的工资 |
[17:19] | Whatever’s less. | 哪个更少就按哪个 |
[17:21] | No! Whatever’s more. | 不 按更多那个算 |
[17:22] | “More” is the word I’m looking for. | 我想说的是”更多” |
[17:24] | Did I mention… | 我有没有提到… |
[17:28] | …the signing bonus? | 签约奖金 |
[17:37] | I get a say in the decorating. | 装修我要有发言权 |
[17:40] | Open for business. One at a time. | 开始营业 每次一人 |
[17:43] | Thank you. I’ll be right out. | 谢谢 我马上出来 |
[18:00] | Oh, Viola. Hey. O-Over here. | 薇奥拉 这边 |
[18:07] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[18:08] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[18:11] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[18:15] | Leaving Schweikart… | 我离开斯韦卡特律所… |
[18:17] | I’m sure it looked sudden, | 你一定觉得很突然 |
[18:18] | but sorry I left you in the lurch. | 但我把你弃之不顾 对不起 |
[18:24] | You probably had to clean up Mesa Verde, | 你可能还得收拾梅萨维德案的残局吧 |
[18:27] | everything that happened there. | 应付发生的所有事 |
[18:29] | – Kevin. – Kevin. | -应付凯文 -是啊凯文 |
[18:34] | Anyway, I’m sure it’s a lot. | 反正一定有很多烦心事 |
[18:37] | Actually, Mesa Verde calmed down. | 后来梅萨维德平静下来了 |
[18:39] | Rich moved me over to Sandpiper. | 里奇把我调去跟矶鹞渡案 |
[18:42] | Mm. Right. | 对 |
[18:44] | I think I heard that. | 我好像听说了 |
[18:46] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[18:48] | It’s pretty interesting so far. | 到目前为止都挺有意思 |
[18:50] | It’s a deep dive into class action. | 深入研究集体诉讼 |
[18:52] | Uh, we have our first mediation session in a couple of weeks. | 过两个星期就是第一次调解会 |
[18:55] | Oh. Already? Who’d you get? | 这么快 哪个法官 |
[18:58] | Hope it’s not Roger Patch. | 但愿不是罗杰·帕奇 |
[19:00] | Oh, God. Patch? With the vegan patties? | 天啊 总吃素食肉饼那个帕奇 |
[19:04] | What is in those things? | 那些肉饼里到底放了什么 |
[19:06] | It’s gotta be 80% garlic. | 肯定八成都是蒜头吧 |
[19:09] | So healthy! | 多健康啊 |
[19:13] | No. It-It’s not… It’s a new guy. | 不是他 是个新来的人 |
[19:16] | A retired judge, | 退休法官 |
[19:17] | who lives up in Santa Fe… Casimiro. | 他住在圣达菲 姓卡西米罗 |
[19:22] | He seems fine, smells fine. | 他还行 身上没有蒜味儿 |
[19:24] | Well, then, you dodged a bullet. | 那你躲过一劫了 |
[19:28] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打给我了 |
[19:29] | Um, I’ve been wanting to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[19:31] | Everyone was so shocked when you walked away. | 你离开时所有人都很震惊 |
[19:35] | I mean, you were a partner. | 毕竟你是合伙人 |
[19:38] | I’m sure it seemed very…weird. | 你们肯定觉得…很奇怪 |
[19:42] | It did at first. But I get it now. | 刚开始是的 但我现在懂了 |
[19:44] | What you’re doing to help the little guy. | 你在帮助小人物 |
[19:47] | It’s incredible. | 很了不起 |
[19:49] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始 |
[19:51] | I really admire you, Kim. | 我真的很佩服你 金 |
[19:54] | Changing direction like that. | 毅然决然改了方向 |
[19:56] | Sometimes, I question all of it, but… | 有时我质疑这一切 但是 |
[20:02] | …you make me feel better about the law. | 你让我对法律更有信心了 |
[20:19] | Hit and run, 15 minutes. | 肇事逃逸 15分钟 |
[20:20] | Shoplifting? I can, uh, knock that out in 10. | 入店行窃 我10分钟就搞定 |
[20:24] | Yeah, 10. | 对 10分钟 |
[20:25] | Hey. This ain’t fine dining, okay? | 这不是高级餐厅 |
[20:28] | Our business model is turning tables. | 我们的业务模式在转变 |
[20:30] | So, Francesca, I’m here. | 弗朗西斯卡 我到了 |
[20:32] | Remind me again why I’m making a house call. | 我上门拜访的原因是什么来着 |
[20:36] | Sounds like money. Okay. Great. | 听起来有得赚 很好 |
[20:39] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[20:43] | Mr. Ward! | 沃德先生 |
[20:57] | I’m an attorney. | 我是律师 |
[20:58] | I have an appointment with Mr. Ward. | 我跟沃德先生有约 |
[21:05] | So, are you Mr. Ward? Okay. | 你是沃德先生吗 好吧 |
[21:07] | Well, good evening to you, whatever your name is. | 晚上好 随便你叫什么 |
[21:29] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[21:32] | Mr. Ward, I presume. | 我猜你就是沃德先生 |
[21:36] | As in, H.O. Ward. | H·O·沃德 |
[21:40] | That is really cute, Howard. | 真有意思 霍华德 |
[21:43] | So, wait. That means, uh… | 等等 也就是说 |
[21:44] | You’re the guy who “shanked some dude” in a rumble near Central Penn? | 你就是在”中宾州”打群架捅了人的委托人 |
[21:51] | That’s… That’s very street of you. | 你可太社会了 |
[21:53] | I thought it sounded like a Saul Goodman kind of case. | 我觉得这才是索尔·古德曼会接的案子 |
[21:58] | All right, so, what’re we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[22:00] | I’m tired, Jimmy. | 我累了 吉米 |
[22:02] | You and me. Us. I’m tired of this. | 你和我 我俩 我厌倦了这样 |
[22:06] | Aren’t you? It’s exhausting. | 你没厌倦吗 太累人了 |
[22:10] | Let’s punch it out. | 我们打一架吧 |
[22:11] | – Are you kidding? – I’m dead serious. | -你开玩笑吗 -我认真得不得了 |
[22:14] | Hoping you might get it out of your system. | 希望你能好好出出气 |
[22:16] | Do I think it’ll work? I don’t know. | 能解决我俩的问题吗 我不知道 |
[22:18] | Call it a Hail Mary. | 反正死马当活马医吧 |
[22:20] | I have the gear. I rented the ring. | 我准备了装备 租了场地 |
[22:21] | It’s just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[22:23] | And Macky, to ref. | 还有麦基 当裁判 |
[22:28] | I am sorry, but have you lost your mind? | 不好意思 你疯了吗 |
[22:30] | Actually, I’m as clear-headed as I’ve ever been in my life. | 我这辈子一直这么清醒 |
[22:35] | You didn’t even try to hide your tracks. | 你都没想到隐藏你的踪迹 |
[22:37] | The baggie of drugs at the country club. | 高尔夫俱乐部的那一袋毒品 |
[22:39] | The clients you sent to discredit me. | 你派去抹黑我的委托人 |
[22:41] | Another prostitute. | 又来一个妓女 |
[22:42] | Okay, once again, as usual, I have… | 我再说一次 像往常一样 我… |
[22:43] | Please. I could go on. | 别说了 我还能再列举下去 |
[22:45] | All roads lead back to you. | 一切都指向你 |
[22:48] | It’s Psych 101. You want to get caught. | 心理学常识 你想被抓住 |
[22:51] | So, what, is this… It’s like pistols at dawn? | 这是什么情况 黎明的手枪决斗吗 |
[22:55] | I’m trying to give you what you want. | 我想让你得偿所愿 |
[22:58] | What I want? I don’t… | 所愿 我不… |
[23:00] | I think this is what you want… | 这是你的愿望 |
[23:02] | You want to beat the shit out of me, legally? | 合法地把我打个屁滚尿流 |
[23:05] | I think you can hold up your end. | 你应该是能打的 |
[23:07] | You must have gotten into a few good scrapes in the old neighborhood. | 你以前肯定遇到过不少麻烦吧 |
[23:11] | Yeah, right. I coulda been a contender. | 对 我可以跟你一较高下 |
[23:13] | Indulge me. | 来吧 |
[23:16] | Let’s see what we see. | 别磨叽了 |
[23:21] | Thanks for the laughs. | 谢谢你逗我开心 |
[23:24] | Mr. Ward. | 沃德先生 |
[23:42] | Come on. Right. Let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[23:46] | I need you to keep your mitts up, protect your face. | 手套举起来 保护面部 |
[23:50] | Tap gloves. | 互相击拳 |
[23:51] | Come on. | 不用吧 |
[23:55] | G’head. | 开始吧 |
[24:00] | Come on, Howard. Come on. | 来啊 霍华德 |
[24:05] | Yeah! I’m the champ! | 我是冠军 |
[24:08] | Hey! Look at me! | 看看我 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:12] | Here we go, here we go. | 上啊 上啊 |
[24:19] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[24:21] | Take a shot. | 动手吧 |
[24:23] | Come on. Take a shot. | 来啊 动手 |
[24:30] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:51] | Here we go. | 再来 |
[24:58] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[25:30] | You’ve mistaken my kindness for weakness. | 你错把我的仁慈当成软弱了 |
[25:33] | I’d like to think that tonight made a difference. | 希望今晚能让你有所改观 |
[25:36] | I’d like to think that this ends it. | 希望这能断了你的妄想 |
[25:41] | Probably not. | 可能还是对牛弹琴 |
[26:13] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[26:15] | Pretty much as expected. | 和预期差不多 |
[26:18] | So…we’re on? | 那 我们开始了 |
[26:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:22] | Anything in particular you want me to look for? | 有什么需要我特别留意的吗 |
[26:24] | No. | 没有 |
[26:27] | I need to know everything he does and everyone he talks to. | 我要知道他做的所有事和接触的所有人 |
[26:32] | You got it. | 放心 |
[26:33] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[26:35] | See you Friday. | 周五见 |
[28:39] | What are you doing? Put the ice back on it. | 你在干什么 继续用冰敷 |
[28:43] | Well, I gotta see if this will work. | 我得看看能不能遮得住 |
[28:46] | I got court first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我还得上庭 |
[28:48] | I can’t show up looking like Leon Spinks. | 总不能像莱昂·斯平克斯一样出庭吧 |
[28:50] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[28:52] | I’d say you’d be missing a bet. | 多好的机会啊 |
[28:54] | “I’m Saul Goodman… Pow! I fight for you.” | “我是索尔·古德曼 砰 我为你而战” |
[29:02] | How’d it go with Viola? | 和薇奥拉谈得怎么样 |
[29:06] | I got a name. Rand Casimiro. Retired judge. | 她给了我一个名字 兰德·卡西米罗 退休法官 |
[29:11] | You wormed it out of her. | 你真会套话 |
[29:13] | Nice work. | 漂亮 |
[29:13] | I don’t know him, | 我不认识他 |
[29:14] | but I found a picture in the Bar Journal. | 但我在律师杂志上找到了他的照片 |
[29:28] | Ah, love the ‘stache. | 我喜欢他的八字胡 |
[29:29] | That’s a lot less face to worry about. | 凭胡子就能认出他了 |
[29:32] | Unless he shaves. | 除非他刮胡子 |
[29:34] | Are you kidding? Those handlebars? | 开玩笑吧 那对车把手 |
[29:35] | No, that’s years of grooming. | 不 那八字胡可留了好几年呢 |
[29:37] | True. | 那倒是 |
[29:45] | “I’ll fight for you,” Huh? | “我会为你而战” |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:07] | I should’ve left Howard standing there like a yutz. | 我应该转身就走 留霍华德像龟孙子一样站在那 |
[30:11] | Instead, I let him suck me into his game. | 但我却被他牵着鼻子走了 |
[30:16] | Why’d I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[30:19] | You had your reasons. | 你有你的理由 |
[30:21] | I did? | 是吗 |
[30:23] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[30:30] | Because… | 因为… |
[30:32] | You know. | 你知道 |
[30:35] | I know? | 是吗 |
[30:41] | You know what’s coming next. | 你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[31:49] | – Hey, Mike. – Hey. | -你好 麦克 -好 |
[31:54] | You good? | 没什么问题吧 |
[31:55] | Yep. All quiet. | 嗯 没有动静 |
[31:57] | You guys get dinner? | 你们吃晚饭了吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah, we ate. | 吃过了 |
[32:13] | Bike at 4:40? | 四点四十有人骑自行车 |
[32:16] | Just a kid dropping off menus. | 就是一个送传单的小孩 |
[32:18] | It was legit. | 没问题的 |
[32:21] | He asleep? | 他睡了没 |
[32:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:53] | You know, part of the reason we set it up this way | 我们这么做也是为了 |
[32:55] | is so you can get some rest. | 你能休息一下 |
[32:57] | No news yet, I take it. | 那就是还没消息 |
[33:04] | It’s a waiting game. | 现在只能等待 |
[33:09] | Wherever he is now, sooner or later, he’s gonna end up right here. | 不管他现在在哪儿 迟早都会出现在这 |
[33:20] | He can’t strike. | 他还不能出手 |
[33:22] | Not yet. | 时机未到 |
[33:52] | Tell your men that we are going out. | 告诉你的人 我们要出去 |
[34:57] | The other end of the tunnel is plugged with 420 cubic yards of dirt, | 隧道的另一端塞满了320立方米的泥土 |
[35:03] | topped with a cement pad. | 顶上还封了个水泥板 |
[35:04] | No one’s coming in that way. | 没人能从那边进来 |
[35:11] | I can put more guys on the place, | 我可以多安排些人看着这里 |
[35:13] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 你如果想的话 |
[35:23] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我上去等你 |
[38:24] | Nein. | 不是 |
[38:25] | Nein. | 不是 |
[38:26] | Nein. | 也不是 |
[38:27] | Ja, Andreas Brehme. | 没错 安德烈亚斯·布雷默 |
[38:52] | Sally Ride…B. | 莎利·赖德 选B |
[39:04] | Vodka or gin? | 加伏特加还是金酒 |
[39:08] | Gimme whatever you’d like. | 随便 |
[39:09] | You American? | 你是美国人 |
[39:11] | I guess you can spot us a mile away. | 这么容易就认出来啦 |
[39:14] | Yeah, I’m here on business. | 没错 我到这来出差 |
[39:16] | From California? | 从加州来的吗 |
[39:17] | No, New Mexico. | 不是 新墨西哥 |
[39:19] | It’s, uh, another state. | 另一个州 |
[39:22] | I mean, it’s like California, just less traffic, ya know? | 跟加州很像 不过没那么堵车 |
[39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Little town called Jemez. | 一个叫赫梅斯的小镇 |
[39:34] | Jemez? | 赫梅斯 |
[39:38] | I almost visited there once. | 我有次差点就去那里了 |
[39:40] | Almost? | 差点 |
[39:42] | This close. | 就差这么一点 |
[39:45] | Well, I’m sorry you didn’t make it. | 很抱歉你没去成 |
[39:46] | It’s a beautiful place, the hot springs. | 那里很美 还有热温泉 |
[39:49] | Yes, that’s what I was wanting. | 是啊 我就是冲这个去的 |
[39:52] | You know, the, um, hmm… Oh, how do you say? | 就是那个…要怎么说 |
[39:57] | “Mineralien.” | “矿物质”[德语] |
[39:58] | The “Minerals”? | “矿物质”吗 |
[40:00] | Well, it’s similar. Yes. | 原来差不多啊 是的 |
[40:03] | So relaxing for the muscles. | 能让肌肉放松 |
[40:08] | Well. Maybe you’ll get to go there another time. | 总有机会去的 |
[40:12] | No, I don’t think so, | 我看是不可能了 |
[40:15] | but it’s a nice idea. | 不过想法是好的 |
[40:20] | Maybe a trip to Karlovy Vary. The baths there are wonderful. | 去卡罗维发利也行 那里也是温泉胜地 |
[40:25] | To… | 去哪来着 |
[40:28] | – Kar-lovy V-Vary? – Vary. | -卡罗维…发利 -发利 |
[40:34] | Not far from Prague. | 离布拉格很近 |
[40:36] | Oh. Prague. Yes, there. | 布拉格啊 我知道 |
[40:39] | I’ve always wanted to go visit there. | 我一直想去那里看看 |
[40:42] | I’m Ben. | 我叫本 |
[40:44] | Ben. | 本 |
[40:47] | Hello. I’m Margarethe. | 你好 我叫玛格丽特 |
[40:50] | Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Margarethe. | 很高兴认识你 玛格丽特 |
[40:53] | I knew his work was dangerous, but… | 我知道他的工作存在危险性 但… |
[40:57] | I never imagined such a thing. | 我从没想过会发生这种事 |
[40:59] | Well… I suppose I tried not to. | 可能是我尽量没往坏处想吧 |
[41:05] | That is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[41:08] | What kind of accident was it? | 具体是什么事故呢 |
[41:11] | A cave-in. | 塌方 |
[41:12] | A cave-in? | 塌方 |
[41:14] | He was able to save his men. He got them out. | 他救了他的同事 把他们转移了出来 |
[41:17] | But then the structure collapsed. | 但紧接着整个结构就塌掉了 |
[41:20] | So your husband was a hero. | 所以你的丈夫是个英雄 |
[41:24] | He would never accept that. My Werner was too humble. | 他不会接受这个称呼的 我的维纳是那么谦逊 |
[41:31] | What were they building there? | 他们建的是什么呢 |
[41:33] | My husband didn’t talk much about his work. | 我丈夫不怎么说他的工作 |
[41:35] | It was very secretive. | 都是保密的 |
[41:40] | I’m sure they must have told you something. | 他们一定告诉过你些什么 |
[41:43] | The lawyers came to my house. | 律师来了我家 |
[41:45] | I asked questions. They wouldn’t say much. | 我问了问题 但他们不愿多说 |
[41:49] | Lawyers. | 律师 |
[41:53] | They went through Werner’s things, | 他们检查了维纳的东西 |
[41:55] | took anything that they called, uh… | 拿走了所有他们称为… |
[41:59] | Oh, how do you say it… | 怎么说来着 |
[42:02] | “Proprietary”? | “专有的”东西 |
[42:04] | I’m sorry. My English is… | 对不起 我的英语不… |
[42:05] | Ah, it’s excellent. | 已经很好了 |
[42:08] | I didn’t care about it… | 我不在乎他们要拿走什么 |
[42:10] | All the boxes of folders, his papers. | 那些文件夹 文件 |
[42:15] | Why do I need all that stuff? | 我要它们做什么呢 |
[42:20] | And what about your husband’s men? | 你丈夫的同事呢 |
[42:23] | I mean, they must’ve said something to you. | 他们一定跟你说过什么吧 |
[42:25] | Werner loved “Seine Jungs,” his boys. | 维纳喜欢他的小伙子们 |
[42:31] | But I never even met them. | 但我从没见过他们 |
[42:34] | What do you mean… not even at the funeral? | 葬礼上也没见过吗 |
[42:37] | You’d think they’d want to pay respect | 你肯定以为他们会来葬礼 |
[42:39] | to the man who saved their lives. | 向自己的救命恩人致敬 |
[42:42] | They sent flowers, keepsakes, and so on. | 他们送来了鲜花 纪念品等等 |
[42:45] | But not one of them showed his face. | 但没有一个人出席 |
[42:53] | That is… | 这也… |
[42:57] | It’s just not right. | 这样是不对的 |
[43:05] | Let’s speak of something else. | 咱们聊点别的吧 |
[43:10] | Tell me about New Mexico. | 跟我说说新墨西哥州 |
[43:15] | You would love it. | 你会喜欢那里的 |
[43:17] | So, how do you say it? | 德语怎么说来着 |
[43:20] | Hoehlenwohnungen. | 窑洞屋 |
[43:23] | Hoehl-en-wohn-ungen. | 窑洞屋 |
[43:25] | – Not bad. – All right? That’s… | -说得不错 -是吧 |
[43:26] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[43:28] | People don’t live in them anymore, | 现在没人住那种地方了 |
[43:30] | but for centuries, they, uh… | 但是几百年来 他们… |
[43:35] | Here we are. My little cave. | 到了 我的小窑洞 |
[43:38] | It’s nice. | 真漂亮 |
[43:40] | So quiet. | 很安静 |
[43:45] | Oh, yes, all quiet… | 是啊 很安静 |
[43:50] | …except for Baerchen. | 除了我的狗 |
[43:55] | It means “Little Bear.” | “小熊” |
[44:00] | I’d like to invite you in… | 我很想请你进去坐坐… |
[44:04] | …but I have work in the morning. | 但是我明早还有工作 |
[44:08] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[44:12] | No. That’s not… | 不 我不是… |
[44:23] | When do you fly home? | 你什么时候回国 |
[44:27] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[44:29] | Well, in another life. | 那么 有缘再见吧 |
[44:34] | In another life, yes. | 有缘再见 |
[44:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |