时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Who exactly is your client? | 你的委托人究竟是谁 |
[00:16] | Jorge De Guzman. | 豪尔赫·德古兹曼 |
[00:18] | I quit Schweikart & Cokely. | 我从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了 |
[00:20] | Pro bono means no money, so what’s the plan here? | 无偿援助就意味着没有收入 你有什么打算 |
[00:23] | Put your phone down so I can hear. | 把手机放下 让我能听见 |
[00:27] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[00:28] | You have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman. | 那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了 |
[00:32] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[00:33] | I think we should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[00:35] | He took Varga with him. | 他带上了瓦尔加 |
[00:36] | We should find a way to pull him out of there. | 我们该找个办法把他救出来 |
[00:38] | He’s earned some consideration. | 他值得我们为他考虑一下 |
[00:40] | He’s a man on the inside. | 他是内部接应的人 |
[00:43] | Our actions must be unimpeachable. | 我们的行动肯定无可指责 |
[00:48] | Lalo Salamanca is going to die. | 拉罗·塞拉曼加要死 |
[00:51] | – So we’re safe? – Yeah. | -我们安全了 -没错 |
[00:58] | What if Howard does something terrible, like misconduct? | 如果霍华德做了什么坏事 比如失职行为 |
[01:02] | You know what that’d mean for Sandpiper? | 你知道这会对矶鹞渡案造成什么影响吗 |
[01:03] | You could help a lot of people. I-I get it. | 你可以因此而帮助很多人 我理解 |
[01:05] | But you would not be okay with it. | 但是你不会同意我们这样做的 |
[01:08] | Wouldn’t I? | 是吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[08:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:37] | I’ve been… | 我一直… |
[08:41] | I’ve been heading north for about two hours. | 我一直朝北走了两个小时左右 |
[08:43] | I crossed a river maybe an hour ago. | 大约一小时前渡过了一条河 |
[08:45] | Anybody see you? | 有人看见你吗 |
[08:47] | – No. – Keep it that way. | -没有 -继续保持隐蔽 |
[08:50] | You’re in Salamanca territory. | 你在塞拉曼加的地盘 |
[08:51] | Everybody’s gonna be on the lookout for you. | 每个人都肯定在找你 |
[08:53] | And I mean everybody. | 每一个人 |
[08:55] | That includes the Federales. | 包括联邦部队 |
[09:00] | Is it done? | 成功了吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. He’s dead. | 成功了 他死了 |
[09:10] | There were some, uh, | 在房子里 |
[09:12] | regular people at that house. | 有一些普通人 |
[09:15] | Some old folks. | 一些老人 |
[09:18] | What about them? | 他们怎么样了 |
[09:19] | Got no information on that. | 不清楚 |
[09:22] | When we hang up, | 挂断后 |
[09:23] | take the battery outta your phone. | 把手机电池取出来 |
[09:25] | Head north. Stay out of sight. | 继续向北 保持隐蔽 |
[09:27] | I’m fixing up a place for you to lie low. | 我正在给你找藏身的地方 |
[09:30] | In an hour, you put the battery back in. | 一小时后 把电池装回去 |
[09:32] | And I’ll call you, tell you where to go. | 我会联系你 告诉你去哪儿 |
[10:12] | Don Eduardo! | 爱德华多先生 |
[10:55] | Don Eduardo! | 爱德华多先生 |
[11:17] | Hey, Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[13:54] | So, uh, what’s on the agenda? | 日程上有什么安排 |
[13:57] | I just got 20 new clients from Grant, so… | 我刚刚从格兰特那接过来二十个新客户… |
[14:00] | – Twenty. – Yeah. | -二十个 -嗯 |
[14:02] | I have meetings with four of them this afternoon | 我今天下午和其中四位开会 |
[14:04] | and a preliminary hearing with Flaherty first thing. | 一大早还有弗莱厄蒂的预审听证会 |
[14:07] | Juvenile. What about you? | 是未成年人 你呢 |
[14:12] | Same thing. | 一样的 |
[14:14] | Huge day. | 巨忙的一天 |
[14:18] | Yes, your mother and your grandmother. | 对 你母亲和你祖母 |
[14:20] | If they can take time off from work, both of them… | 最好她们能请假 两人都要… |
[14:23] | Do you have any uncles or… | 你有舅舅或者… |
[14:27] | Oh, yeah. That would be great. | 好 那就太好了 |
[14:30] | Do you have anything nice to wear…? | 你有像样的衣服吗 |
[14:34] | Like a sports coat or a… | 比如休闲点的西装或者… |
[14:38] | A collared shirt…? | 有领子的衬衣… |
[14:40] | You know what? I’ll bring something for you. | 这样吧 衣服我给你带 |
[14:43] | That’s too nice. | 那个太高档了 |
[14:44] | No. It’s no problem. | 没事的 |
[14:47] | Do you know how to get there? | 你知道怎么去那里吧 |
[14:49] | Tijeras and Fifth. That’s right. | 蒂赫拉斯街和第五大街拐角 对 |
[14:51] | Yes. Alright. | 这个可以 |
[14:52] | I will meet you at 9:30 sharp. | 我们九点半准时见 |
[14:54] | It’s gonna be fine, Ronnie. | 不会有事的 罗尼 |
[14:57] | Well, tell them it’s gonna be fine. | 告诉她们不会有事的 |
[14:59] | Because it will be. | 因为真的没事 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:07] | I’ll bring it back clean. | 我会洗干净再拿回来 |
[15:11] | Do you have any cash for the taxi? | 你有打出租车的钱吗 |
[15:19] | Crap, all’s I’ve got is five bucks. | 糟了 我只有五块钱 |
[15:44] | You think the cabbie’ll break a hundred? | 出租车司机能破开一百的吗 |
[19:00] | 死亡圣神 守护之镰 | |
[19:38] | Good morning, Don Juan. | 早上好 胡安先生 |
[19:39] | Lalo Salamanca is dead. | 拉罗·塞拉曼加死了 |
[19:42] | Gunmen broke into his hacienda last night. | 枪手昨晚闯进了他的庄园 |
[19:44] | Hired operators from the look of it. | 看起来是雇来的杀手 |
[19:48] | It was messy. Very messy. | 现场非常非常惨 |
[19:50] | As for the Salamancas… | 而萨拉曼加的人… |
[19:52] | “Sangre por sangre.” | “血债血偿” |
[19:54] | Yes. That is the Salamanca way. | 对 那正是萨拉曼加的行事之道 |
[19:57] | We are on the verge of chaos. | 混乱就要开始了 |
[20:00] | But who did this? | 可到底是谁干的呢 |
[20:02] | One minute, I hear talk of the Colombians, | 一会儿有人说是哥伦比亚人 |
[20:04] | the next…traitors. | 一会儿…又说是叛徒 |
[20:06] | Traitors close to home. | 自家出的叛徒 |
[20:08] | We know this much. | 有一点我们清楚 |
[20:09] | Ignacio Varga is a rat. | 伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加是告密者 |
[20:11] | Don Eladio has put a price on his head. | 埃拉迪奥先生悬赏要他的人头 |
[20:13] | Every man we have is searching for him. | 我们手头的人都在追捕他 |
[20:15] | When Varga’s found, we’ll know who he was working for. | 一找到瓦尔加 就会知道他在给谁干活 |
[20:21] | I assume Don Hector has been told. | 我想赫克托先生已经知道了吧 |
[20:24] | I called him myself. | 我亲自给他打的电话 |
[20:25] | As for if he understood me, quién sabe. | 至于他是否听明白了 那就不知道了 |
[20:29] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[20:30] | You must be careful, Gustavo. | 你一定要小心 古斯塔沃 |
[20:32] | This is a dangerous time. | 现在是危险时期 |
[20:34] | No one is above suspicion. | 谁都不能排除嫌疑 |
[20:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:07] | Tell me again about the sicario who made the final report. | 再跟我讲讲最后给你报告的那个杀手 |
[21:11] | He was already wounded when he talked to our cut-out. | 他和接头人联系时已经受伤了 |
[21:14] | Federales found him dead at the scene. | 联邦部队发现他当场死亡 |
[21:16] | But they got Salamanca. | 但他们杀了萨拉曼加 |
[21:18] | The mercenaries are dead. | 雇佣军团灭了 |
[21:21] | To a man. | 无一例外 |
[21:23] | And yet their mission was a success. | 然而他们还是完成了任务 |
[21:28] | It has been known to happen. | 这种事也不是没发生过 |
[21:31] | I could go down there and get Varga, bring him home safe. | 我可以过去接瓦尔加 把他安全带回来 |
[21:35] | There’s ways to do it on the quiet. | 有很多办法可以暗中完成 |
[21:45] | Unless you already have something in the works. | 除非你已经在筹划什么 |
[22:05] | Speak your mind. | 说出你的想法 |
[22:07] | Loyalty goes both ways. | 忠诚是双向的 |
[22:10] | Varga has done everything you asked him. | 你吩咐瓦尔加做的 他都照做了 |
[22:13] | – He wasn’t given a choice. – Maybe so. | -他别无选择 -或许是吧 |
[22:15] | But he played a tough game and he played it on the square. | 但他堂堂正正地打了一场硬仗 |
[22:21] | And? | 所以呢 |
[22:23] | When all is said and done… | 归根结底 |
[22:25] | The kid deserves your respect. | 那孩子值得你尊敬 |
[22:30] | He has it. | 我很尊敬他 |
[22:33] | Is there more you wish to say? | 你还有什么想说吗 |
[23:05] | I hope this brings your guy more luck than it brought me. | 希望我这身西服给你的委托人带来更多好运 |
[23:11] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[23:12] | I’m great. | 好极了 |
[23:37] | Detective! Miss Khalil. | 警探 卡里尔女士 |
[23:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:41] | I’ve been calling you for two days. | 我打电话找你两天了 |
[23:42] | Oh. My girl’s out sick. | 我的女朋友病了 |
[23:44] | What can I do you for? | 找我有什么事 |
[23:46] | Tomorrow morning. 10:00 a.M. | 明天早上 10点 |
[23:48] | Brunch? With just you and me, right? | 早午餐吗 只有你我二人对吧 |
[23:50] | I mean, won’t the big fella here feel like a third wheel? | 不然这位大个子不就成电灯泡了吗 |
[23:53] | You and I are meeting Parson in chambers. | 你和我去内庭见帕森 |
[23:56] | I am asking for an emergency hearing | 我请求召开紧急听证会 |
[23:58] | to alter the terms of De Guzman’s release. | 更改释放德古兹曼的条件 |
[24:00] | Sounds like a blast. | 挺好的 |
[24:02] | Unfortunately, I’m booked solid. | 可惜我时间都排满了 |
[24:04] | I checked your client’s place of residence. | 我查过你委托人的住处 |
[24:06] | The address he gave? | 他提供的地址 |
[24:08] | It’s a Dairy Queen in Alta Monte. | 是奥塔蒙特的一家冰淇淋店 |
[24:10] | The family that showed at the bail hearing can’t be located. | 出席保释听证会的家人一个都找不到 |
[24:13] | No driver’s license, no tax rolls, | 没有驾照 纳税清册 |
[24:15] | no school records. Nothing. | 学校记录 什么都没有 |
[24:17] | Fact is, there isn’t a single Elizabeth McKinnon | 事实上 没有年龄低于73岁 |
[24:19] | under the age of 73 living in New Mexico. | 叫伊丽莎白·麦金农的人住在新墨西哥 |
[24:23] | Well, this is — this is surprising. | 这太令人吃惊了 |
[24:26] | Your client has disappeared, | 你的委托人消失了 |
[24:27] | and I’m not waiting six weeks to start looking for him. | 我不会等六周才开始找他 |
[24:30] | Hey, my guy put up seven million in bail. | 我的委托人可是交了七百万保释金 |
[24:33] | You think he’s just gonna walk away from that? | 你觉得他会就这样扔下这笔巨款走了 |
[24:35] | Who comes up with seven million bucks in cash? | 谁能轻易就拿出七百万现金 |
[24:37] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[24:39] | I think the family was fake, | 那些家人都是假的 |
[24:41] | and I think you knew it the whole time. | 你从头到尾都知情 |
[24:43] | Hold on. Look, just get real for a second. | 等等 我们现实一点 |
[24:45] | The hearing didn’t go your way, | 听证会没有如你所愿 |
[24:47] | and now you’re trying for a do-over. | 现在你想重来一遍 |
[24:48] | You say my guy ran? | 你说我的委托人跑了 |
[24:50] | I say he’s got seven million reasons for showing up — | 要我说 等法律要求他露面时 |
[24:52] | when he’s legally required to do so. | 他有七百万个理由露面 |
[24:55] | So, no, I won’t be, uh, due process window dressing | 所以 我才不去和帕森开什么紧急会议 |
[24:59] | at any crash meeting with Parson. | 搞什么“正当程序”的花架子 |
[25:02] | And if you try throwing any of this crap around | 如果你敢趁我不在场时 |
[25:04] | in front the judge without my presence — | 对法官说这些鬼话 |
[25:06] | here’s an accusation. | 我就要指控你 |
[25:08] | Prosecutorial misconduct. | 检方行为不当 |
[25:09] | Career-ending prosecutorial misconduct. | 会终结你的职业生涯 |
[25:12] | None of that changes the fact | 这些都无法改变事实 |
[25:14] | – the guy’s not who he said he was. – No, no, no. Hold on. | -你的委托人隐瞒了真实身份 -不 等一下 |
[25:16] | You guys got caught with your pants around your ankles | 你们自己陷入窘境 |
[25:18] | and somehow that’s on me? | 却想怪到我头上 |
[25:20] | I don’t think so. You’ve got two dozen lawyers up there, | 想得美 你们这有二十几名律师 |
[25:23] | you got investigators, you got the whole damn police force — | 有调查员 还有一整支警察队伍 |
[25:25] | and it’s my fault you can’t keep track of Lalo? | 你们找不到拉罗倒成我的错了 |
[25:27] | That is not my job! | 这可不是我的责任 |
[25:29] | Lalo? Who’s Lalo? | 拉罗 谁是拉罗 |
[25:32] | What? What did I say? | 什么 我说的谁 |
[25:35] | I meant De Guzman. I have more than one client. | 我想说的是德古兹曼 我的委托人又不止一个 |
[25:39] | So | 那么 |
[25:40] | I will see you at the preliminary in six weeks. | 六周以后预审见了 |
[25:43] | As scheduled. | 严格照日程来 |
[25:45] | Until then, I have clients who need me. | 在那之前 我的委托人需要我 |
[26:41] | Nice threads. | 衣服不错 |
[26:43] | Uh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:52] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[26:53] | The suit definitely helped. | 那身西装绝对帮了忙 |
[26:57] | This kid, he’s a high school senior, | 这孩子快高中毕业了 |
[27:01] | good grades, works two jobs. | 成绩很好 打两份工 |
[27:03] | Has this so-called “friend” — some snot-nosed brat | 他有个所谓的”朋友” 是个自大的富二代 |
[27:08] | who drives a brand-new Mustang convertible. | 开一辆全新的野马敞篷车 |
[27:10] | One Saturday night Richie Rich says, | 一天周六晚上 这个小富豪说 |
[27:12] | “Hey, you wanna drive my car?” | “你想开我的车吗” |
[27:14] | How can my guy resist? | 我的委托人怎能拒绝 |
[27:15] | The “friend” tells him to pull over at a liquor store. | 这个”朋友”让他停在酒水商店门口 |
[27:17] | Rich kid goes in, robs the place with his uncle’s Bowie knife. | 有钱小孩进去 拿着叔叔的猎刀抢了商店 |
[27:21] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -就是 |
[27:22] | My guy’s out in the Mustang playing with the radio — | 我的委托人坐在外面的野马车里听着广播 |
[27:25] | he’s got no idea. | 他完全不知道 |
[27:26] | Rich kid comes out with $425 in cash, | 富二代拿着425块现金 |
[27:29] | a bottle of Jagermeister. | 还有一瓶野格酒出来 |
[27:30] | Tells my guy to floor it. Which he does. Happily. | 告诉我的委托人把油门踩到底 他开心地照做了 |
[27:32] | Because he’s completely in the dark about the robbery. | 因为他对抢劫完全不知情 |
[27:35] | Yeah, but when they pick them up, your kid is driving — | 对 但他们被抓的时候 开车的是你的委托人 |
[27:37] | – He’s driving! – Of course he’s driving. | -开车的是他 -当然是他 |
[27:39] | Yes! | 对 |
[27:41] | My guy ends up with the public defender. | 结果我的委托人被安排了公设辩护律师 |
[27:42] | Rich kid’s family brings in a top-dollar defense | 有钱小孩的家里 |
[27:45] | from out-of-state, if you can believe it, Denver. | 从外州请了一位昂贵的辩护律师 你敢信吗 丹佛 |
[27:49] | And they’re trying to dump the whole thing on my guy. | 他们要把一切都推给我的委托人 |
[27:51] | It was my client’s idea, | 说是他的主意 |
[27:53] | he was forcing the rich kid into it — the whole deal. | 他逼着有钱小孩做的 整件事都是 |
[27:56] | Oakley’s going for aggravated robbery and assault. | 奥克利打算以重度抢劫和人身攻击起诉 |
[27:58] | – Oakley? That dick. – Yeah. | -奥克利 那个混蛋 -对 |
[27:59] | But your kid was never even inside the store! | 但你的委托人都没进过商店 |
[28:02] | Flaherty forced joinder — | 弗莱厄蒂强制合并诉讼 |
[28:04] | but I — I think I can make it work for us. | 但我应该可以扭转形势 |
[28:07] | Trial’s next month. | 下个月庭审 |
[28:09] | This was really good. Have some. | 这个很好吃 吃点吧 |
[28:12] | You want anything? | 你想点什么菜吗 |
[28:13] | You should definitely try these. | 一定要尝尝 |
[28:15] | – Uh, yeah, sure. – Excuse me, | -好吧 -不好意思 |
[28:16] | can we get a menu and another order of sopaipillas? | 麻烦给我们拿下菜单 再来一份油炸蜜糕 |
[28:19] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[28:21] | And then there was a homeless woman | 还有一个流浪女人 |
[28:23] | that I had to get out of MDC. | 我得把她从拘留中心里捞出来 |
[28:26] | That’s another story. | 这是另一个故事了 |
[28:28] | Sounds like the day from hell. | 听起来今天很糟糕啊 |
[28:32] | It was one of the best days of my life. | 这是我一生中最美好的一天之一 |
[28:36] | My professional life. | 我的职业生涯中 |
[28:40] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[28:43] | I…rented us a car. | 我给我俩租了车 |
[28:45] | It’s — It’s the Ford. | 就是那边的福特 |
[28:48] | So, Saul Goodman drives a brown Ford Taurus? | 所以索尔·古德曼开一辆棕色福特金牛座吗 |
[28:53] | Detroit calls that taupe, I believe. | 业内应该叫褐灰色 |
[28:56] | Don’t you think Saul Goodman | 你不觉得索尔·古德曼 |
[28:57] | would drive something with a little more…flair? | 开的车应该更…炫 |
[29:02] | – Such as…? – I don’t know. | -比如 -我说不好 |
[29:04] | Definitely American-made. | 肯定是美国制造的 |
[29:06] | Something showy. | 浮夸的车 |
[29:09] | And Saul Goodman has an office. | 还有 索尔·古德曼有间办公室 |
[29:13] | Something eye-catching, good location. | 抓人眼球 地段绝佳 |
[29:16] | By the courthouse? | 在法院边上 |
[29:18] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[29:19] | A cathedral of justice. | 一座正义的大教堂 |
[29:22] | A cathedral of justice. | 一座正义的大教堂 |
[29:24] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 可以 |
[29:26] | We should start looking for something for you — | 我们应该开始给你找找看了 |
[29:28] | I mean for “Saul.” | 给”索尔” |
[29:30] | Sold! When do we start? | 可以 什么时候开始 |
[29:33] | Saturday’s good. | 周六不错 |
[29:35] | Saturday it is. | 那就周六了 |
[29:45] | I was thinking about our first move. | 我在想我们的第一步 |
[29:48] | On the Howard front. | 报复霍华德 |
[29:52] | I think there’s a way to get Sandpiper settled | 我觉得有个办法能让矶鹞渡拿到和解费 |
[29:55] | and leave him standing — bruised, maybe, but still standing. | 而且让他元气大伤 但不至于爬不起来 |
[29:59] | Maybe the trick is, we’re not working on Howard, not at first. | 或许关键在于 不要一开始就以霍华德为切入口 |
[30:03] | Maybe we start with Cliff Main. | 或许应该先从克利福德入手 |
[30:06] | So, uh… | 所以说 |
[30:09] | We’re doing that? | 确定要这么干吗 |
[30:13] | I thought we were. Aren’t we? | 不是早就决定要干了吗 |
[30:15] | Wh– | 怎么… |
[30:16] | You think we shouldn’t. | 你觉得不应该这样做 |
[30:19] | Well, I-I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:24] | Here we are. | 你的餐点来了 |
[30:27] | Did you decide on anything? | 想好点什么了吗 |
[30:29] | Oh, not yet. | 还没 |
[30:30] | Can I get you a drink while you’re thinking about it? | 要不先上点喝的 你们再看看 |
[30:33] | Uh, yeah. A Coke. Thanks. | 好 一杯可乐 谢谢 |
[30:48] | – All right. Here you go. – Okay. | -好了 可乐来了 -好的 |
[30:59] | So, the, uh — | 那个 |
[31:03] | the Howard thing. | 霍华德的事 |
[31:06] | What — What were you thinking? | 你想怎么搞 |
[31:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:15] | What’s the harm in listening? | 听听有何妨 |
[31:20] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:22] | it has to be paced right. | 节奏一定得掌握好 |
[31:25] | We move too fast, they’ll see us coming. | 动作太快 会被他们察觉 |
[31:29] | And it has to make sense. | 而且得合情合理 |
[31:31] | It doesn’t have to stand up in court, | 不必对簿公堂 |
[31:32] | but there has to be a reason for everything. | 但一切都必须得有合适的理由 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[35:28] | I’m at the motel. | 我在汽车旅馆了 |
[35:29] | No one saw me but the lady who runs it. | 除了旅馆老板娘没人看见我 |
[35:31] | Alright. We’re working on getting you out. | 好 我们会想办法来接你走 |
[35:34] | It’s gonna take a couple of days. | 可能要几天 |
[35:35] | I’ll call you when our guys are set up. | 我安排好人后给你打电话 |
[35:37] | They’re gonna be driving a farm truck. | 他们会开一辆农用汽车来 |
[35:39] | When they pass you, jump in the back. | 开过你身边时 你就跳到车后面 |
[35:41] | It’s gonna happen fast, they’re not gonna wait for you. | 动作要快 他们不会等你 |
[35:44] | There’s some clothes in the closet — wear them. | 衣柜里有几件衣服 穿上 |
[35:48] | What happens between now and then? | 那这几天怎么办 |
[35:50] | Stay out of sight. | 别被人发现了 |
[35:53] | Eladio put a price on your head. | 埃拉迪奥正在悬赏你的人头 |
[35:55] | Anyone comes through that door, you shoot. | 只要有人进来 就开枪 |
[35:57] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[36:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:59] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[37:00] | See, you build it too high, | 你搭得太高了 |
[37:02] | your marble’s gonna run off the track. | 你的弹珠会偏离轨道的 |
[37:04] | It’s not finished. | 还没弄好 |
[37:06] | When it’s finished, it’ll work. | 都搭好了就会成功的 |
[37:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:11] | May I please have some more lemonade? | 能再给倒点柠檬汽水吗 |
[37:13] | No. You drank about a gallon already. | 不行 你已经喝了很多了 |
[37:16] | Please, Pop-pop. | 求你了 爷爷 |
[37:20] | Alright. One more and that’s it. | 好吧 最后一杯 |
[37:23] | Thank you, Pop-pop! | 谢谢你 爷爷 |
[38:07] | Three. | 三 |
[38:10] | Four. | 四 |
[38:13] | Five. | 五 |
[38:16] | Six. | 六 |
[38:28] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[38:31] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[38:36] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[38:38] | Okay. They’re on the fourth hole. | 好 他们正在第四洞 |
[38:41] | Assuming they’re playing nine, | 假设他们准备打到第九洞 |
[38:42] | that should give you about 45 minutes safely. | 你应该有四十五分钟时间 |
[38:48] | You gotta teach me to play golf. | 你一定得教教我怎么打高尔夫 |
[38:50] | A lawyer should be able to play golf. | 律师应该要会打高尔夫的 |
[38:53] | Any time. | 随时都行 |
[39:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:03] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[39:39] | Excuse me, sir. Are you a member or a guest? | 抱歉 先生 您是会员还是客人 |
[39:44] | I’m just here for a tour. | 我只是来参观的 |
[39:46] | Ah. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[39:47] | Front desk is straight ahead. | 前台就在前面 |
[39:51] | Hi. I called about a tour? | 我打电话预约了参观 |
[39:54] | Oh, if you’ll follow me to the members’ lounge? | 请跟我到会员休息区 |
[40:03] | Hi. Norm Wakely. | 您好 我是诺姆·韦克利 |
[40:05] | I understand you’re in the market for a tour? | 您是来参观的吧 |
[40:07] | That’s right. Saul Goodman. | 是的 索尔·古德曼 |
[40:09] | Great to meet you, Mr. Goodman. | 幸会 古德曼先生 |
[40:10] | – Ah, please, call me Saul. – Great. | -不用 叫我索尔就行 -好 |
[40:12] | So, Saul, can I get you anything before we get started? | 索尔 参观之前您要不要来点什么 |
[40:16] | The coffee here is just unbeatable. | 我们这的咖啡数一数二 |
[40:18] | Uh, well, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[40:19] | I’m fully caffeinated. | 我喝了很多了 |
[40:21] | Well, Saul, you and I are standing on hallowed ground. | 好吧 索尔 我们的脚下是一片神圣的土地 |
[40:26] | Five Presidents have played on our course… | 曾经有五位总统在这里打过球 |
[40:29] | …starting with Dwight D. Eisenhower. | 第一位是德怀特·艾森豪威尔 |
[40:31] | But the story goes back even further than that — | 但是我们的历史远比这个更悠久 |
[40:33] | Norm, can I have a sec, please? | 诺姆 借一步说话 |
[40:36] | Kevin, hey, how’s it going? | 凯文 近来如何 |
[40:39] | Uh, I’m sorry, I’m sure this’ll just be a moment. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[40:55] | Mr. Goodman, I’m so sorry. | 古德曼先生 抱歉 |
[40:58] | But I’ve just been reminded that, in fact, | 我刚想起来 其实 |
[41:01] | we have a two-year waiting list. | 我们的等候名单已经排到两年后了 |
[41:03] | Two years. Wow. | 两年啊 |
[41:07] | Maybe I could, uh, go on the tour anyway, | 但我还是可以继续参观的吧 |
[41:10] | I mean, ’cause I’m here, just in case. | 来都来了 |
[41:12] | Well, unfortunately, we suspended tours. | 很不巧 我们暂停了参观业务 |
[41:15] | For the moment. | 暂时 |
[41:16] | You’re not even giving tours? | 连参观都不行了 |
[41:17] | I apologize for the inconvenience. | 给您带来的不便深表歉意 |
[41:20] | We will be happy to call you if the situation changes. | 如果有任何变化 我们会给您打电话的 |
[41:23] | You left your number? | 您留电话了吧 |
[41:25] | Well, we’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[41:26] | If the situation changes. | 如果有变化 |
[41:29] | Again, I-I’m sorry for your time and trouble. | 给您带来的不便再次表示歉意 |
[41:32] | Uh, we just — Oh, God. | 我们只是… 天啊 |
[41:33] | We had a few crossed wires. | 有些没搞清楚 |
[41:36] | Well… | 那就… |
[41:39] | okay then. | 这样吧 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | – I’m sorry. One second. – Yes? | -对不起 再说一句 -怎么了 |
[41:55] | Um, just so I understand, you were gonna give me a tour | 我的理解是 你本来要带我参观 |
[41:57] | and then you realized you don’t need new members? | 然后意识到你们不需要新会员 |
[42:00] | We have a waiting list. | 我们有等候名单 |
[42:02] | Okay, but you’re the membership director, | 但你是会籍总监 |
[42:03] | – so you would have known that before. – I know. | -你应该早就知道的 -是的 |
[42:05] | It doesn’t really add up. | 这实在说不通 |
[42:06] | I mean, I came in, and everyone was rolling out the red carpet | 我进来的时候 大家都夹道欢迎 |
[42:09] | and then, all of a sudden something changed… | 结果突然之间就变了 |
[42:12] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[42:13] | Mr. Goodman, I am the — | 古德曼先生 我 |
[42:14] | Goodman! The name. | 古德曼 姓氏 |
[42:16] | The second you heard it, everything turned on a dime. | 你听到这个姓的时候 一切都变了 |
[42:21] | Waiting list? | 等候名单 |
[42:21] | I think you’re talking about an exclusion list. | 我认为你其实是说黑名单 |
[42:24] | It’s okay. It’s — I should have known because, I mean, look. | 没关系 我早就应该知道 因为 |
[42:27] | It’s wall to wall mayonnaise in here! | 这全都是白种人 |
[42:29] | So, you know, listen, if you’re gonna be restricted, | 你们要是想限制入会 |
[42:32] | have the courage to say so. | 起码有胆量明说 |
[42:33] | – There’s no question of… – Here it is, folks! | -没有针对… -就是有 同志们 |
[42:35] | Anti-Semitism! Alive and well right here in Albuquerque. | 反犹太主义 阿尔布开克活生生的例子 |
[42:38] | Sir, we have many Jewish members — | 先生 我们这有很多犹太会员 |
[42:41] | Oh, good. Well, you met your quota then. | 很好 那就是犹太名额满了 |
[42:43] | Gold star for you. | 干得漂亮 |
[42:44] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[42:46] | That’s gotta be the biggest load of horse crap | 这绝对是我这辈子听到的 |
[42:48] | I’ve ever heard in my life. | 最扯淡的话 |
[42:50] | Go crawl back in your hole, McGill or Goodman, | 滚回娘胎去 管你自称麦吉尔 |
[42:53] | whatever you’re calling yourself. | 还是古德曼呢 |
[42:55] | What’re you up to, anyway? | 你到底打什么主意 |
[42:57] | Ginning up another one of your put-up job lawsuits, | 又在盘算什么诉讼圈套 |
[42:59] | you two-faced, blackmailing, money-grubbing son-of-a-bitch — | 你个两面三刀 敲诈勒索 聚敛钱财的王八蛋 |
[43:02] | “Money-grubbing!” | 聚敛钱财 |
[43:03] | You’re saying the quiet part out loud, I think. | 这可不兴大声说啊 |
[43:05] | Gentlemen, can we just keep the volume down? | 先生们 能小声点交谈吗 |
[43:07] | You know damn well that’s not what I meant — | 你清楚得很我不是这个意思 |
[43:08] | In this day and age? | 都这个年头了 |
[43:10] | I had hoped and prayed we’d be beyond this. | 我早就希望我们能过了这一遭 |
[43:12] | You’re ’bout as Jewish as my Aunt Fannie — | 你根本就不是什么犹太人 |
[43:14] | Five thousand years and it never ends. | 五千年了 却从未停止 |
[43:17] | Here it is — violence! | 看吧 暴力 |
[43:18] | It always comes to this! | 总是以暴力收场 |
[43:20] | Mr. Wachtell, please! | 沃弛泰尔先生 拜托 |
[43:22] | Come on, Kev. | 走吧 凯文 |
[43:23] | Go to hell, you lying sack of shit. | 去死吧 你个撒谎精 |
[43:29] | Sir, Mr. Goodman… I don’t know what to say. | 先生 古德曼先生 我不知道该说什么好 |
[43:32] | – That is not — – I wouldn’t be a member here. | -这真不是… -我不会当这里的会员了 |
[43:35] | I wouldn’t walk through those doors again | 今天遇到这种事 |
[43:37] | after what happened to me here today. | 我再也不会进你们的门了 |
[43:44] | Do you at least have a bathroom that I could use, | 你们至少有卫生间能让我用一下吗 |
[43:49] | seeing as how my — | 我都这么惨了… |
[43:52] | Stress like that is hell on my diverticulitis. | 这种压力会让我的憩室炎发作 |
[43:55] | The men’s locker room is the closest. | 男士更衣室最近 |
[43:57] | It’s straight through there. | 往那边直走就是 |
[43:58] | And I would be allowed to go in there? | 允许我进去吗 |
[44:00] | Yes. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[44:03] | I want you to know I don’t blame you personally. | 你得知道我不怪你 |
[44:05] | I know you’re just following orders. | 你只是按吩咐办事 |
[44:07] | It’s okay, folks! I’m leaving. | 没事了 大伙儿 我这就走 |
[44:10] | All is well. | 一切安好 |
[44:22] | – Good morning, sir. – Morning. | -上午好 先生 -上午好 |
[45:22] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[45:34] | I swear it’s nothing I did, but, uh, one of your toilets is — | 真不是我干的 但你们有个马桶… |
[45:37] | I’ll take care of it, sir. | 我来处理 先生 |
[45:38] | Okay. It’s the middle one. | 好的 中间那个 |
[45:39] | – You can’t miss it. – Yeah. No — No problem, sir! | -你肯定找得到 -好 没问题 先生 |
[46:11] | 227 227. | |
[46:13] | 227 227. | |
[46:32] | I was losing, Howard. You put me out of my misery. | 我输定了 霍华德 你给了我个痛快 |
[46:35] | Well, you might not have lost. | 你还是有翻盘可能的 |
[46:36] | Your swing was good. | 你挥杆很有力 |
[46:37] | No better than last time we played. | 跟我们上次交手差不多 |
[46:39] | Well, keep your head down, you’ll get better. | 那就保持低头 你会进步的 |
[46:41] | Anyway, on the topic of your hiring binge — | 好吧 话说你最近疯狂招人的举动 |
[46:43] | Hardly a “Binge.” | 算不上疯狂吧 |
[46:44] | What would you call it? | 那你怎么形容 |
[46:46] | I’d call it “Prudent expansion.” | 我这叫”审慎扩张” |
[46:48] | We’re not headhunting any of your associates, | 我们不会挖走你们的律师 |
[46:50] | – if that’s what you’re worried about. – Okay. | -如果你担心的是这个 -行吧 |
[46:52] | – Need a towel? – Sure. | -要毛巾吗 -好啊 |
[47:02] | Listen, on the QT, | 咱们私下说一句 |
[47:03] | I’d be particularly careful with any lateral hires… | 对任何横向招聘 我都会格外小心 |
[47:07] | You talking about what’s-his-name, | 你是说谁来着 |
[47:08] | the guy from Tennessee? | 田纳西州来的那个人吗 |
[47:10] | You hear something? | 你有听说什么吗 |
[47:11] | Nothing I’d care to repeat. Just “Trust, but verify.” | 没啥特别的 反正”信任可以 但得核实” |
[47:14] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[47:17] | – Howard…? – What? | -霍华德 -怎么了 |
[47:29] | This can’t be… | 这不可能啊… |
[47:30] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去就是啊 |
[47:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:34] | Not the first time I’ve seen one of those. Unfortunately. | 很不幸 这不是我第一次看见这东西了 |
[47:37] | Well, where did it come from? | 那是从哪来的 |
[47:40] | Didn’t it just fall out of your locker? | 不是刚从你的柜子里掉出来的吗 |
[47:43] | I don’t see how… | 怎么会呢 |
[47:46] | You don’t think one of the members could have… | 不会是其他会员的吧… |
[47:50] | Maybe somebody on staff. | 也有可能是员工 |
[48:01] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 人呢 快出来啊 快点啊 |
[48:07] | Oh, my G– | 我的天 |
[48:14] | Where were you? | 你都干什么去了 |
[48:15] | I’ll tell you later. Here they come. | 晚点再告诉你 他们出来了 |
[48:20] | Did they find it? | 他们发现了吗 |
[48:22] | Yes. | 发现了 |
[48:25] | What if they figure out it’s baby powder? | 他们要是发现那是婴儿爽身粉怎么办 |
[48:29] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[48:37] | I think maybe we outsmarted ourselves. | 我们可能反被聪明误了 |
[48:41] | Maybe this was all… too subtle. | 这个做法可能…太微妙了 |
[48:46] | Nope. Not too subtle. | 不 不微妙 |
[48:49] | Perfect. | 正好 |
[49:22] | Andale. Chop, chop. We don’t got all day, folks. | 好了 动作快点 抓紧时间 伙计们 |
[50:05] | Dos mil. | 两千块 |
[50:39] | I’m gonna need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[50:42] | Nobody’s waiting for you, big stuff. | 我们可没有义务等你 |
[50:43] | Come on. Be nice. | 别这样 友好一点 |
[51:12] | Hello. Casa Tranquila. | 你好 宁静小屋疗养院 |
[51:13] | Buenas tardes, recepcion? | 下午好 接线员 |
[51:15] | I’m sorry. Let me get someone who speaks Spanish. | 抱歉 我去找会说西班牙语的人来 |
[51:17] | Oh, no, no. No problem. | 不 不用 我可以说英语 |
[51:18] | I would just like to speak to one of your residents, | 我只是想跟你们的一位住户说话 |
[51:19] | if I may. | 如果可以的话 |
[51:32] | Hector, are you awake? | 赫克托 你醒着吗 |
[51:34] | You have another telephone call. | 又有你的电话了 |
[52:18] | Hector? | 赫克托 |
[52:20] | Excuse me, I’m so sorry, but Hector seems a little upset. | 不好意思 但是赫克托好像有点生气 |
[52:24] | Yeah, sorry. Um, I’m just — | 抱歉 我只是… |
[52:27] | I’m sharing a bit of family news, some good, some bad. | 我在跟他说家里的事 有好事 也有坏事 |
[52:31] | Would you mind putting him back on? | 能让他继续接听吗 |
[52:32] | It’ll only be a minute. | 马上就说完 |
[52:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:10] | A B C… A, b, c… | |
[53:16] | L M N Ñ… L, M, N, Ñ… | |
[54:11] | I changed my mind. I’m not going. | 我改变主意了 我不去了 |
[54:15] | And? | 所以呢 |
[54:18] | And you give me back my money. | 所以把我的钱退给我 |
[54:24] | There’s no refunds, asshole. | 不退钱 混蛋 |
[54:27] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[54:30] | Be nice. | 友好一点 |
[54:56] | Amigos… | 朋友们… |
[55:03] | Abuela… | 阿婆… |
[55:11] | Con cuidado. | 小心点 |