Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] It’s safe. Completely. 很安全 毫无危险
[00:01] El amigo del cártel! 贩毒集团的朋友
[00:05] You hit? 你被打中了吗
[00:07] You’re in shock. 你受惊了
[00:09] You’re his wife, 你是他妻子
[00:11] and you got scared enough to talk to me. 你吓坏了就跑来找我谈话
[00:14] Just tell me where you sent him. 告诉我你派他去哪了
[00:15] I don’t think so. 不行
[02:17] Jimmy? 吉米
[02:21] Yeah. 是
[02:23] It’s me. 是我
[02:29] I’m okay. 我没事
[04:23] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[04:25] Alright. Stay put, and call me if there’s a problem. 行 待在那 有事联系我
[04:29] Doesn’t look like anyone’s been down that road, 那条路似乎还没人走过
[04:32] definitely no one official. 反正肯定没有条子
[04:34] Bodies, trucks — it’s all still there. 尸体 车 都还在那
[04:36] Couple of flatbeds headed their way. 几辆平板车正在路上
[04:39] They’ll clear it all out. 那些人会清理好
[04:40] Like it never happened. 无影无踪
[04:42] And the one who followed you. 跟踪你们的那个人
[04:44] We’ll be damn lucky if we ever find that guy. 能找到他就走大运了
[04:47] That’ll have to do. 找不到也没办法了
[04:49] He’s in the middle of nowhere. 反正那地方鸟不拉屎
[04:52] Don’t go to sleep yet. 先别睡
[04:55] We gotta work on your story. 我们得给你想套说辞
[04:59] Alright. Let’s do it. 行 来吧
[05:14] De Guzman. Jorge. 德古兹曼 豪尔赫
[05:33] $7 million? 七百万
[05:36] Yep. 对
[06:04] I’m fine. 我没事
[06:07] $7 million. 七百万
[06:10] Your client has $7 million. 你的委托人有七百万
[06:14] Where’d it come from? 钱哪来的
[06:17] It’s not for me to ask where a client gets his money. 轮不到我问委托人怎么弄到钱的
[06:22] And just who exactly is your client? 你的委托人究竟是谁
[06:27] Jorge de Guzman. 豪尔赫·德古兹曼
[06:52] Yes, hello? 在吗
[06:56] This is extra. 这是多的钱
[07:05] And now Mr. De Guzman? 那德古兹曼先生呢
[07:23] Well. 好吧
[07:25] You must have a story. 你肯定有套说辞
[07:28] Car trouble. 车坏了
[07:30] Ah, broke down about six miles from the pick-up site. 在离接头点十公里的地方抛锚了
[07:34] Y’know there’s no cell reception out there, right? 要知道那地方可没有信号
[07:38] Car trouble. 车坏了
[07:40] Yeah. Just kaput. 没错 老车
[07:44] So, um… 那
[07:47] why so long? 怎么这么久
[07:47] It’s not that far back to the main road. 离干道又没那么远
[07:50] You didn’t just hitchhike? 怎么不搭个便车
[07:52] I thought of that, but, you know, 我有想过 但是
[07:53] with $7 mil in cash, 带着七百万现金
[07:54] I was kind of afraid who might pick me up. 我有点担心遇上歹徒
[07:57] I didn’t think it was worth the risk. 不值得冒险
[08:00] I walked north. 我往北步行
[08:02] Probably not the smartest move, 虽说不是最明智的行为
[08:03] but after a night lost in the desert, 但我在沙漠中迷路了一晚上
[08:07] I made it. 终于走出来了
[08:12] Well, that was the right call. 那是正确的决定
[08:16] Hey, hey, you did good, eh? 你干得不错
[08:20] Anyway, listen, I wouldn’t be too happy. 总之 我不会太乐观
[08:24] The $7 mil — it — 那七百万
[08:26] it really sent up a huge flare. 实在太引人注目
[08:28] They’re looking into you. 他们会调查你
[08:30] I-I don’t know how long 我不知道
[08:31] “Jorge de Guzman” is gonna hold up. “豪尔赫·德古兹曼”这个化名还能撑多久
[08:33] Hey, listen, by the time these dipshits figure it out, 听着 等这些蠢货查出来
[08:36] I will be long gone, man. 我早就跑路了
[08:40] Back home in Mexico, y’know? 回墨西哥了
[08:44] Yeah. 没错
[08:46] Hey, hey, hey, but don’t worry. 但别担心
[08:47] You and me? We’re not done. 你和我 我俩还会合作
[08:49] We’re gonna do things, big things. 我们要做事 做大事
[08:53] “Friend of the cartel,” Right? 贩毒集团的朋友 对吧
[08:56] Right. Right. 是啊 是啊
[09:05] So, my, um — my cousins — they pay you? 我的堂亲 付你钱了吗
[09:09] Uh… yep. 是
[09:11] Perfecto. 完美
[09:13] So make sure you buy something nice for the wife. 确保你给妻子买点好礼物
[09:15] Man, she’s a looker, huh? 她真漂亮
[09:17] Uh, my — my what? 我的什么
[09:19] Yeah! The abuela, man — she came by to see me. 对 你妻子 她来见我了
[09:23] Hey, nice job, man. 干得好 伙计
[09:25] I mean, for somebody who marries that far up… 能娶到那样优秀的老婆
[09:29] bien hecho, man. 好样的
[09:31] Respect, you know? 受我一拜
[09:46] Let me help. 我来帮你
[09:51] Here. 来
[09:57] Oh, my God, Jimmy. 天啊 吉米
[09:59] You need to go to the emergency room. 你需要去急诊室
[10:00] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[10:02] I cleaned it out real good at the truck stop. 我在服务站的时候清理干净了
[10:04] Alright, well, let’s at least just go get you an I.V., huh? 至少去输点液吧
[10:07] You’re dehydrated. 你缺水了
[10:08] No. I don’t need an I.V. 我不需要输液
[10:09] I-I’ve been pounding sports drinks nonstop. 我一直在喝运动饮料
[10:12] I’m really o-okay. 我真没事
[10:15] Alright. Come on. 好吧 来吧
[10:16] You’re gonna get in this bath, though. 不过你得去泡澡
[10:17] It’ll help your skin. 皮肤都干了
[10:24] What is this, Cream of Wheat? 这是什么 小麦粥吗
[10:26] Oatmeal. It’s an oatmeal bath. 燕麦 是燕麦浴
[10:27] Anti-inflammatory. 消炎的
[10:30] It’ll help your sunburn. 对你的晒伤有好处
[10:39] The temp okay? 水温合适吗
[10:40] Yeah. It’s good. 嗯 合适
[10:43] You sure? 你确定
[10:45] Yeah. 嗯
[10:47] Okay. 好吧
[10:48] You don’t want any food or anything else to drink? 吃点什么 喝点什么吗
[10:51] No. I’m good. 不 不用了
[10:52] I just need to sit. 我就坐一会
[10:55] This is good. 这样挺好
[11:12] I can’t believe you walked through the desert alone 真不敢相信你一个人走过了那片沙漠
[11:14] for 36 hours. 足足36个小时
[11:16] I c– I can’t even fathom it. 我想都不敢想
[11:20] That’s right. 是啊
[11:23] All by myself. 全凭我自己
[11:32] So… 所以
[11:36] is there anything you want to tell me? 你有什么事想告诉我吗
[11:41] – About…? – Lalo. -关于什么 -拉罗
[11:44] You saw Lalo? 你去见拉罗了
[11:48] Yeah. 对
[11:50] Jimmy, short of going to the police, 吉米 除了报警
[11:53] Lalo was the only lead I had to figure out what happened — 拉罗是我唯一的线索…
[11:55] Kim, you have to stay away from people like Lalo. 金 你必须离拉罗这种人远点
[12:00] – Jimmy — – You don’t see Lalo. -吉米 -你不能去见拉罗
[12:02] I see Lalo. Okay? 我去见他 明白吗
[12:04] I’m in the game. You’re not in the game. 我被卷进去了 你没有
[12:05] What… The game? 什么 “卷进去”
[12:10] Listen, it was perfectly safe. 当时很安全
[12:12] I was at the MDC, surrounded by guards, 我在拘留中心 外面有警卫
[12:13] like any lawyer visiting a client, okay? 就像律师探访委托人一样
[12:15] But he’s not your client. 但他不是你的委托人
[12:17] He’s my client, so please just keep away. 他是我的委托人 所以离远点
[12:21] Jimmy, I was worried about you. 吉米 我当时很担心你
[12:23] And I’m worried about you. 我也担心你
[12:27] Kim, when I was out there… 金 我在沙漠里的时候
[12:30] I didn’t think I was gonna make it. 我以为我挺不下来
[12:33] I thought I was… 我以为我要…
[12:35] done. 完蛋了
[12:38] I was that close to giving up. 我马上就要放弃了
[12:42] And the only thing that kept me going… 唯一支撑我坚持下去的…
[12:47] was knowing that you were here. 就是想到你在等我
[12:51] So… 所以
[12:54] Okay. 好吧
[12:57] I won’t see Lalo again. 我不会再去见拉罗了
[13:00] Good. 好
[13:04] Good. 好
[13:32] After all this… 经历这一切之后
[13:35] was it worth it? 值得吗
[13:43] Go look in the bag. 去看看那个包
[13:47] The bag in the living room. 客厅里那个包
[13:55] It’s on the chair. 在椅子上
[13:56] It’s a gray bag. 灰色的包
[14:31] You see it? 看见了吗
[14:35] Yeah, Jimmy. 看见了 吉米
[14:38] I see it. 我看见了
[14:43] That’s what it’s all about. 那就是这么做的意义
[15:03] Six guys, three vehicles, heavily armed. 六个人 三辆车 全副武装
[15:07] My guess is 我的想法是
[15:08] they followed the Salamanca cousins up from Chihuahua, 他们从奇瓦瓦跟上了塞拉曼加兄弟
[15:11] trailing the money 跟着那笔钱
[15:12] but not wanting to take these two guys on. 但是不敢跟这两兄弟硬刚
[15:15] And I’m no expert, but they had tattoos, 我不是专家 但是他们有纹身
[15:19] same symbol I saw on a job back East. 我在东部见过一次这个图案
[15:22] A Colombian gang. 是一个哥伦比亚帮派
[15:24] Draw it for me. 给我画下来
[15:54] These men were hired. 这些人是被雇佣的
[15:56] By who? 谁雇的
[16:00] 希达尔哥高尔夫球场 训练模式
[16:18] Sí? 喂
[16:19] I trust you heard the good news. 你肯定已经知道这个好消息了
[16:21] Gustavo. Which good news is that? 古斯塔沃 你说的是哪个好消息
[16:24] Our colleague has been released 美国政府释放了
[16:26] by the American authorities. 我们的同事
[16:28] At a substantial price, but he’s free. 花了不少钱 但他自由了
[16:33] And I’m told he will be returning home to continue operations. 听说他会回家继续开展业务
[16:37] That is good news. 那真是好消息
[16:39] But coming south, you say? 但你是说他要回去南部吗
[16:41] That’s correct. 没错
[16:42] Forfeiting bail is the only way 只有保释后不出庭
[16:44] to assure he remains out of prison. 才能让他不会再被关进监狱
[16:47] Well, then, all will be returning to normal. 那一切都会恢复正常
[16:49] And, I trust, your run of bad luck will be behind you. 我相信 你的厄运也会离你而去
[16:54] Bad luck? 厄运
[16:55] The DEA. 毒品管制局
[16:57] The fire. 火灾
[16:58] The arrests. 逮捕
[17:01] My hope is that it’s over. 希望那一切都结束了
[17:04] Yes. 是的
[17:05] I believe the coming weeks will be our best yet. 接下来这几周的生意肯定很兴旺
[17:07] Excellent. I’ll pass on the good news. 太好了 我会把这个好消息传出去
[17:11] Buenas noches, Gustavo. 晚安 古斯塔沃
[17:12] Thank you. Enjoy your evening. 谢谢你 祝你今晚愉快
[17:20] I just spoke to the man responsible for the attack. 我刚刚和袭击主谋通完电话
[17:25] Someone we need to worry about? 是某个我们需要担心的人吗
[17:28] He was trying to protect his own business… 他是想要通过保护我们的生意…
[17:31] by protecting our business. 来保护他自己的生意
[17:34] If that’s him trying to help… 如果他这是想帮忙…
[17:36] He knows nothing of what we are trying to accomplish. 他根本不知道我们到底想干什么
[17:40] Once Salamanca is south of the border, 只要塞拉曼加回到边境以南
[17:43] our actions must be unimpeachable. 我们的行动就无可指责
[17:47] Any reflection on me 任何针对我的行动
[17:49] will not be greeted with kindness. 都给我狠狠收拾
[17:53] Alright. 好吧
[18:02] Yes? 怎么了
[18:05] There’s one other thing we should discuss. 我们还有一件事没说
[18:10] Nacho Varga. 纳乔·瓦尔加
[18:12] He wants out. 他想退出
[18:14] He’s done everything we asked. 他照我们说的做到了一切
[18:16] He held up his end. 他完成了他的事
[18:18] I think it’s time we cut him loose. 我觉得该放他走了
[18:20] I see no reason to give up an asset. 我们不该放弃一个宝贵的人才
[18:23] Once Salamanca’s dealt with, 等处理好塞拉曼加
[18:24] we have no use for Varga. 瓦尔加对我们来说就没用了
[18:27] He’s the only guy they have running things up here. 他们派到这里管事的只有他一个人
[18:29] He disappears, 只要他消失
[18:30] Salamanca operation falls apart. 塞拉曼加的生意就会崩塌
[18:40] Varga stays. 瓦尔加得留下
[18:42] Better to control the opposition without their knowledge. 暗中制约着对方 岂不是更好
[18:48] You have a gun to his father’s head. 你拿着枪抵着他父亲的脑袋
[18:51] That doesn’t sit with me. 我不接受这种做法
[18:54] You want to keep Varga for the long run, 你要是想一直留着瓦尔加
[18:58] I don’t think fear is a great motivator. 恐惧可不是最佳的激励
[19:04] A dog who bites every owner he’s had… 咬伤每一任主人的狗…
[19:11] can only be disciplined with a firm hand. 只能用铁腕约束
[19:14] Or…put down. 或者…直接打死
[19:29] He’s taking care of business tonight. 他今天晚上要处理生意
[19:32] Tomorrow morning he’s seeing Hector to say goodbye. 明天早上 他会去向赫克托告别
[19:37] Um, after that, I drive him south. 然后 我会开车把他送到南边
[19:38] He didn’t tell me where. 他没告诉我哪里
[19:39] All I know is I’m dropping him off 我只知道把他放下以后
[19:41] and somebody else is taking him over the border. 有人会把他送到边境外
[19:45] That it? 就这样吗
[19:51] Once he’s down, that’s it, right? 把他扳倒 就结束了 对吗
[19:53] He’s done? 他已经被扳倒了吧
[19:57] Just do what you’re told, don’t worry about it. 你只要乖乖照做 不要担心
[20:20] Hungry? 饿了吗
[20:23] You good with cereal? 吃麦片吗
[20:25] Or you want me to try an omelet? 还是我做点煎蛋卷
[20:29] Uh, cereal, 麦片
[20:30] probably the safest thing for my stomach. 应该是对我的胃最安全的选择了
[20:32] – Okay. – I’ll get it. -好 -我去
[20:34] No, no, no, no, no. I got it. 不用不用 我来
[20:35] Just — Just relax. 你放松就行
[20:48] You goin’ in late today? 你今天要迟点上班吗
[20:52] I just thought I’d stay home today. 我今天还是待在家里吧
[20:58] Kim, I can take care of myself. 金 我能照顾自己
[20:59] Well, I already called in sick, 我已经请病假了
[21:01] so you’re stuck with me. 你只能和我待在一起了
[21:42] Damn it! 该死
[21:44] Shit. 糟了
[21:45] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -抱歉 -没事
[21:48] I guess my stomach’s just not ready for this yet. 看来我的胃还没有适应
[21:53] I-It’s okay. 没关系
[21:57] Not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[22:21] Are you sure you don’t have to go into work? 你确定不需要去工作吗
[22:23] Yeah, I’m sure. We both need to take it easy. 我确定 我们都需要放松一下
[22:26] How about a day without drama? 风平浪静地过一天 怎么样
[22:29] That sounds real good, actually. 听起来很不错
[22:33] Hiya, Skinny. 你好啊 瘦子
[22:35] – Hello, Ruth. – Hello, Maisie. -你好 露丝 -你好 梅斯
[22:37] – Well, look who’s here. Hello, Hildy. – How are you? -看看谁来了 你好 希尔蒂 -你好吗
[22:38] Tell me — is the lord of the universe in? 告诉我 宇宙之主在里面吗
[22:40] Yes, he’s in. In a bad humor. 在 他心情不好
[22:41] Somebody must have stolen the crown jewels. 肯定是有人偷了他的王冠宝石
[22:43] – Shall we announce you? – Oh, no, no. -需要我们通报吗 -不用
[22:44] I’ll blow my own horn. 我自己来吧
[22:46] He’s in. Bruce, you better wait here. 他在里面 布鲁斯 你最好在这等着
[22:48] I’ll be back in 10 minutes. 我会在十分钟内回来
[22:49] Even 10 minutes is a long time to be away from you. 离开了你 十分钟也很漫长
[22:53] What did you say? 你刚刚说什么
[22:56] Well…Go on. 说啊
[23:00] Well, go ahead. 说吧
[23:01] Well, I just said even 10 minutes 我刚刚说 离开了你
[23:02] is a long time to be away from you. 十分钟也很漫长
[23:04] I heard you the first time. I like it. 你第一次说的时候我就听到了 我喜欢
[23:06] That’s why I asked you to say it again. 所以我才让你再说一次
[23:08] I can stand being spoiled a little. 宠我一点也没关系
[23:10] The gentleman I’m going in to see did very little spoiling. 我要去见的那位先生几乎从来没有宠过我
[23:13] I’d like to spoil him just once. 我倒想”宠”他一次试试
[23:14] You sure you don’t want me to go with you? 不要我陪你一起去吗
[23:15] Oh, no, I can handle it. 不用了 我能应付
[23:16] Well, if things gets rough, remember, I’m here. 如果不顺利 记住 我就在这呢
[23:23] Hi, Hildy! Welcome back! 你好 希尔蒂 欢迎回来
[23:25] Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. 索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
[23:30] I’m — I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:30] No, today — uh, it’s impossible today. 不 今天不可能
[23:33] I-I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[23:37] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[23:41] A little more around the chin, boss. 下巴周围更多一点 老板
[23:44] W-wait. What are they saying? 等等 他们说什么
[23:49] Just wait 45 minutes. I-I-I can be there. 等我四十五分钟 我能赶到
[23:51] – What? Jimmy, no. – Yeah, you tell them I’m on my way. -什么 吉米 不行 -你和他们说我已经在路上了
[23:54] So, how’s the big slot-machine king? 老虎机之王怎么样了
[23:56] – Oh, I ain’t doing that no more. – Jim– Jimmy. -我已经不玩了 -吉米
[23:58] You can barely walk. What are you doing? 你几乎没法走路 你要干什么
[24:00] It’s my client. He’s in big trouble. 是我的委托人 他有大麻烦了
[24:04] They’re trying to kill his plea deal 他们要撤销他的认罪协议
[24:06] because his buddy was carrying weed. 因为他的同伙携带了大麻
[24:08] Well, okay. 好吧
[24:09] So get a continuance. 先争取延期审理
[24:10] You don’t have to do this today. 你没必要今天过去
[24:12] No, this guy’s scared out of his mind. 不行 这家伙吓坏了
[24:13] I-I wouldn’t feel right leaving him hanging. 把他一个人留在那 我过意不去
[24:18] Jimmy, look, I know you’re lying. 吉米 我知道你在说谎
[24:24] And I know something terrible happened in the desert. 我知道沙漠里发生了一些很可怕的事
[24:31] This isn’t about our deal. 这和我们的协议无关
[24:32] I’m not insisting or forcing you to tell me. 我没有逼你告诉我
[24:34] I just… 我只是
[24:38] want you to know that I’m here… 希望你知道 我会一直
[24:41] for you. 陪着你
[24:46] And you can tell me, okay? 你可以告诉我 好吗
[24:50] No judgments. 我不会妄加评论
[24:56] No judgments. 不妄加评论
[25:03] You’re right. 你说得对
[25:06] Something did happen out there. 确实发生了一些事
[25:13] When I was in the desert… 当我在沙漠里的时候
[25:18] I had to drink my own pee. 我只能喝自己的尿
[25:22] I was out of water, 我没水了
[25:23] and, uh, in order to survive, I had to drink pee. 为了活下来 我只能喝尿
[25:30] Yeah, that’s it, so… 没错 就是这样
[25:33] And there you go. 你也知道了
[25:35] Look… 你看
[25:37] I will recover, 我会康复的
[25:39] and we never need to mention this again. 我们也不必再提这件事
[25:40] I’m gonna go get changed, and I’m gonna get down there. 我要去换身衣服出发了
[26:02] Kim. 金
[26:03] – Feeling better? – Oh, yeah. -感觉好点了吗 -嗯
[26:04] Just a 24-hour thing. It passed. 休息一天就行 已经没事了
[26:07] Besides, I thought I should come in 再说 我想着应该来
[26:07] and prep the Colorado meeting. 准备好科罗拉多的会议
[26:09] Oh, they moved that up to this morning. Stef handled it. 他们把会议改到今早了 斯特夫搞定了
[26:12] There was no pushback from Boulder city council? 博尔德市政局不反对吗
[26:14] Stef cleared up the conditional use issue. 斯特夫解释了特殊用途的问题
[26:16] Everything’s moving forward. 一切都向前推进了
[26:19] Wow. That’s great. 那太好了
[26:22] Great. 很好
[26:24] Well, uh… 那么
[26:27] Okay. 好吧
[26:28] You wanted to write letters to the planning board in Broomfield. 你之前说要写信给布鲁姆菲尔德规划局
[26:32] Right. Yes, that’s right. 对 没错
[26:35] I’ll get started on that, 我马上开始写
[26:36] if you can just get me those names. 麻烦你把名单整理给我
[26:37] List is on your desk. 名单已经放你桌上了
[26:39] Of course. Great. 好 太棒了
[26:45] First letter is for Mr. Armand Bekaris, 第一封信是给阿曼德·博凯利斯先生
[26:48] Chairman of the Planning and Zoning Commission, 区域规划局主席
[26:50] and, uh, let’s just C.C. the Vice Chair, 顺便抄送一份给
[26:53] Elaine Perlman while we’re at it. 伊莲·珀尔曼副主席
[26:57] “Dear Mr. Bekaris. “亲爱的博凯利斯先生
[26:59] Mesa Verde Bank and Trust respectfully submit 梅萨维德银行信托提出以下申请
[27:00] the following request for your consideration. 供您参考
[27:04] In regards to the resolution number PZ 2004-dash-36 关于编号PZ2004-36的决议
[27:12] Variance appeal to allow for 现申请变更
[27:14] a six-and-one-half-foot encroachment into the — 允许占用六点五英尺…
[27:21] Into the minimum required rear setback… 该建筑物所需最小退缩尺度…
[27:32] Um, minimum required rear setback 所需最小退缩尺度
[27:35] for a drive-through awning to allow –“ 以搭建遮阳棚 用于…”
[27:40] Strike that. “To facilitate… 划掉 改为”便于…
[27:44] access to… 车辆靠近…
[27:46] the property at…” 该建筑…
[27:51] “…841 North.” …地址为北街841号”
[27:54] So, can you call his assistant 你能打给他助手
[27:56] and get some intel on what he’s into right now? 打听一下他在忙什么吗
[27:59] Kim. 金
[28:00] They told me you were out sick today. 我听说你今天请病假了
[28:02] Yeah, no. 本来是的
[28:03] I, uh — Rich, you free to talk? 里奇 有空谈谈吗
[28:06] Yeah. Is everything okay? 好啊 没出什么事吧
[28:08] Yeah. 没事
[28:09] I just need a minute. 就是要和你聊两句
[28:10] Okay. Mm. 好啊
[28:17] So, what’s up? 怎么了
[28:20] I, uh — I know this is going to sound… 我知道接下来的话听起来…
[28:30] What? 什么
[28:31] I’m sorry that I can’t give you more notice… 很抱歉我不能早点通知你…
[28:47] Marcie, uh, can you do me a favor? 玛茜 能帮我个忙吗
[28:50] Copy all the pro bono files 复印所有无偿的案子
[28:51] and send the originals to my place. 然后把原件寄去我家
[28:53] Also, it’s no rush, 还有 这事不急
[28:54] but box up my diplomas and photos, please. 不过请把我的执照和照片都装箱
[28:57] Are… we moving offices? 我们要搬办公室吗
[28:59] I don’t want you to worry. 我不希望你担心
[28:59] I talked to Rich. 我和里奇谈过了
[29:00] You’ll be reassigned to another partner. 你会被重新分配给另一个合伙人
[29:02] Wait. Reassigned? 等等 重新分配
[29:04] Oh, and they’re gonna want these. 对了 这些钥匙给他们
[29:07] I’m parked in my usual spot. 我停在平时那个车位
[29:10] If I left anything else in there, 如果我还落了东西在车里
[29:12] just put it in the box. 帮我放进箱子里就好
[29:17] Thank you, Marcie. 谢谢你 玛茜
[29:19] – Good luck. – Kim? -祝好运 -金
[30:53] Hi there. 你们好
[30:54] We’re bringing birthday cake out for Louise, 我们要给老寿星露易丝
[30:56] one of our residents. 上生日蛋糕了
[30:57] Everyone’s going to sing. 大家都要来唱生日歌
[30:58] Hector really doesn’t like to miss these. 赫克托可不想错过
[31:01] Yeah. 好
[31:02] Could you give us a minute, please? 能让我们单独聊一下吗
[31:33] Okay, guys. 好了 大伙们
[31:37] ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ 祝你生日快乐
[31:41] ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ 祝你生日快乐
[31:45] ♪ Happy birthday, dear Louise ♪ 祝亲爱的露易丝生日快乐
[31:50] ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ 祝你生日快乐
[32:17] Where to? 去哪
[32:19] Go. The border. 开车 去边境
[32:50] That was something what happened in there. 刚才的官司真精彩
[32:53] Hey, look, don’t feel bad. 瞧 别难过
[32:54] You can’t win ’em all. But that one? Jeesh! 你不可能总是赢的 不过刚那个案子 绝了
[32:58] I thought for sure I was gonna lose. 我还以为自己铁定输呢
[32:59] There wasn’t a chance in hell I was supposed to win that one. 我绝对没有一点赢的机会
[33:01] But there you were. 但多亏了你
[33:04] Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 迎着胜利的曙光走向失败
[33:07] Ball in your hand, at the goal line, fumble! 守在球门线 接住了临门一球 手却一滑
[33:12] Law students are gonna review the “Goodman Debacle” “古德曼大溃败”将成为法学院学生的
[33:14] as a teachable moment, so at least there’s that. 反面教材 至少你还有这个贡献
[33:18] No, think of all the kids you’ll help learn “What not to do” 你可以教给所有学生”当没啥胜算时
[33:20] when faced with underwhelming odds. 不要怎么做”
[33:23] So embarrassing. 太丢人了
[33:24] You’ll probably have to change your name…again. 你可能要再改一次名了
[33:38] Hey, just so you know, 跟你说一声
[33:39] I don’t think any less of you. 我一点也没瞧不起你
[33:41] You’re still, uh… a lawyer. 你还是 某个律师
[34:20] You can start talking any time. 你想什么时候开口都可以
[34:24] You said this goes away. 你说我会忘记这件事的
[34:25] So, what’s the timeframe on that? 所以大概会在什么时候
[34:33] It’s different for different people, I suppose. 我猜不同的人情况不同吧
[34:37] For me. 对我来说
[34:38] When will this be over for me? 我什么时候能忘记这件事
[34:43] Well, here’s what’s gonna happen. 接下来会这样
[34:46] One day… 某天
[34:47] one day you’re gonna wake up, eat your breakfast, 某天你会醒来 吃早餐
[34:51] brush your teeth, go about your business. 刷牙 去忙自己的事
[34:56] And sooner or later, 或早或晚
[34:58] you’re gonna realize you haven’t thought about it. 你就会发现你不再想这事了
[35:04] None of it. 一点都没有
[35:08] And that’s the moment. 就是那个时候
[35:10] You realize you can forget. 你发现你可以忘记了
[35:13] When you know that’s possible, 等你知道这是有可能的
[35:15] it all gets easier. 一切才会变得好起来
[35:18] But what about you? 那你呢
[35:19] Like, what happened out there doesn’t bother you? 上次的事对你一点影响都没有吗
[35:23] Them wanting to steal the $7 million 他们想偷走七百万
[35:25] didn’t work for me. 我可不同意
[35:27] Not to mention they wanted to shoot you in the head. 更不用说他们想一枪爆了你的头
[35:31] It was them, or it was us. 死的不是他们 就是我们
[35:32] Cut and dried. 你死我活
[35:35] They were in the game. 他们入了局
[35:42] What about Fred? 那弗雷德呢
[35:45] From Travel Wire. 差旅电汇的
[35:47] Was he in the game? 他被卷进来了吗
[35:51] No. 不在
[35:54] There was a lot wrong with what happened there. 那件事不该发生的
[35:56] Yeah. Lalo. 对 拉罗
[35:59] Lalo killed that guy. 拉罗杀了那个人
[36:01] And for what? 为什么
[36:03] He killed that guy, and we’re helping him. 他杀了那个人 我们却在帮他
[36:10] All this shit just to — 我们九死一生
[36:13] so he can get out of jail and just get away? 就为了让他出狱逃脱制裁吗
[36:18] It’s not the end of the story. 事情还没有结束
[36:22] Wait a minute. 等等
[36:23] What does that mean, uh, “Not the end of the story”? 这话什么意思 “事情还没有结束”
[36:26] What — What are you saying? 你刚说什么
[36:27] Are you saying what I think you’re saying? 是我想的那个意思吗
[36:29] Is something gonna happen to Lalo? 拉罗会出什么事吗
[36:31] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[36:33] Aw, Jesus. 天呐
[36:35] What have I gotten myself involved with here? 我这是卷进了什么事情
[36:38] Look, just tell me. What are you saying is gonna — 告诉我 你说的会…
[36:40] Look. 听着
[36:43] We all make our choices. 我们都做出了自己的选择
[36:47] And those choices — they put us on a road. 那些选择 它们会让你走上某条道路
[36:50] Sometimes those choices seem small, 有时候看似微不足道的选择
[36:52] but they put you on the road. 却让你走上了这条路
[36:55] You think about getting off. 你想离开那条路
[36:59] But eventually you’re back on it. 但最终还是回去继续走了
[37:02] And the road we’re on led us out to the desert 我们踏上的这条路 带我们走进荒漠
[37:05] and everything that happened there 经历在那里发生的种种
[37:06] and straight back to where we are right now. 然后又回到我们所在的当下
[37:12] And nothing — nothing can be done about that. 我们什么都改变不了
[37:19] Do you understand that? 你明白吗
[37:27] I can’t believe… 我不敢相信
[37:30] I can’t believe there’s, like, 我不敢相信
[37:32] over a billion people on this planet 地球上有超过十亿人
[37:34] and the only person I have to talk about this to is you. 我却只能跟你一个人谈这件事
[39:08] You want me to wait? 要我等吗
[39:11] Nah. They’ll be here. 不用了 他们会来的
[39:14] Really. Go. 真不用 去吧
[39:18] You sure? 确定吗
[39:19] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 嗯嗯嗯
[39:21] Look, I’ll be in touch, man. 回头再联系
[39:23] Hey, that fire you did at Fring’s — 你在弗林的店放的火
[39:26] that was good work, man. 干得漂亮
[39:28] We’re gonna do more. 我们还要再多干点
[39:34] Sounds good. 好吧
[39:58] Take me back up the road. 带我回大路上
[40:00] Slow. 慢点开
[40:06] – What for? – Just do it. -为什么 -照做就是了
[40:08] Six or seven miles back. 往回开十公里左右
[40:25] What are we looking for? 我们要找什么
[40:27] Lawyer said his car broke down. 律师说他的车抛锚了
[40:32] Six miles from the pick-up. 距离取钱的地方十公里左右
[40:34] Where is it? 在哪呢
[40:42] Let me out here. Let me out here. 我下车 让我下车
[42:00] Come. 走吧
[42:01] Back to Albuquerque. 回阿尔布开克
[42:07] What about Marco and Leonel? 那马可和莱昂内尔呢
[42:09] What about them? 他们怎么了
[42:10] I’ll get them a message. Let’s go. 我会通知他们 我们走吧
[42:59] Jimmy? 吉米
[43:03] You okay? 你还好吗
[43:08] Yeah, what time is it? 几点了
[43:10] It’s 6:30. 六点半
[43:14] I’m sorry. You want to go back to sleep? 抱歉 你要继续睡吗
[43:16] No. I-I’m up. 不 我醒了
[43:22] You can still go to a doctor, you know. 你还是去看一下医生吧
[43:24] No harm in getting checked out. 检查一下也无妨
[43:27] I’m fine. 我没事
[43:29] I, uh, think I just need food. 我就是需要吃点东西
[43:32] I haven’t eaten since, um… 我一直没吃过东西…
[43:35] well, really before everything. 从那事之前
[43:39] Okay. 好
[43:40] Maybe go easy, just some soup at first. 慢慢来 先喝点汤吧
[43:44] I’m okay, Kim, really. 我没事 金 真的
[43:47] I know. 我知道
[43:49] Good. 好
[43:50] Good. 好
[43:54] What about you? You seem, uh… 你没事吧 你有点…
[43:57] worried, maybe? 焦虑
[44:00] No, no, no. It’s just… 不 就是…
[44:03] I have news, but it can wait. 我有事要告诉你 但可以等等再说
[44:06] Let’s get some food in you first. 你先吃点东西
[44:07] What news? 什么事
[44:09] What kind of news? 哪种事
[44:10] Nothing bad. 不是坏事
[44:14] So, tha– that means it’s good news? 也就是说 是好事
[44:19] Yeah. I think so. 我觉得是
[44:21] Great. Lemme hear it. 棒 说来听听
[44:28] I, uh… 我…
[44:31] quit Schweikart and Cokely. 从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了
[44:36] And I gave up Mesa Verde. 我放弃了梅萨维德银行
[44:42] How ’bout we get some food together? 我们一起吃点怎么样
[44:45] Wait. 等等
[44:48] What happened? 出什么事了
[44:49] Did somebody say something about what we did? 是有人说了什么我俩做的事吗
[44:51] – No, no. – Was it Rich? -没有 -是里奇吗
[44:52] Nobody said anything. 谁也没说什么
[44:54] It just — It — It felt right. 就是… 我感觉这样做是正确的
[44:56] – It felt right? What — How? – I… -感觉是正确的 怎么说 -我…
[45:00] I-I just — 我…
[45:01] I keep pushing Mesa Verde away to do my pro bono work, 我为了无偿的活儿 一直推脱梅萨维德那边
[45:04] and then when you were gone, 然后你不在的时候
[45:08] I didn’t know what happened. 我不知道出了什么事
[45:09] I mean, I… 我…
[45:11] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[45:13] So… 所以…
[45:16] that was, um — 这…
[45:18] all of it helped me to see what’s important and what isn’t. 这一切帮助我看清孰轻孰重
[45:24] So you’re just gonna throw it all away? 那你就打算甩手不干了吗
[45:26] I mean, you busted your ass for all of it. 你为了这一切拼死拼活
[45:28] I’m not throwing it away. 我不是甩手不干了
[45:30] I did S&C. I did Mesa Verde. 斯韦卡特和考科利 梅萨维德我都干过了
[45:33] I-I achieved that. 我达到目的了
[45:35] I had that experience, but… 我有了经验 但是…
[45:38] it doesn’t make me happy. 并没有让我感到快乐
[45:40] Look, it’s been a rough couple of days, 这几天的挺难熬的
[45:43] so why don’t you just hold off on a final decision? 你还是别急于做决定了
[45:46] Call Rich. 给里奇打电话
[45:47] Tell him you’re thinking it over. 告诉他你要再考虑考虑
[45:48] I already talked to Rich. 我已经跟里奇谈过了
[45:50] And I called Paige. 我还给佩奇打了电话
[45:51] We had a nice, very long conversation. 我们愉快地聊了很多
[45:53] It’s done. 画句号了
[45:55] Then I spent the afternoon at the courthouse 然后我一下午都在法院
[45:56] with pro bono clients 帮我无偿案子的委托人
[45:57] without Mesa Verde hanging over my head. 不用担心梅萨维德催个不停
[46:00] Best afternoon I’ve had in a long time. 这是我很久以来最舒心的一个下午
[46:02] Alright, “Pro bono” is wonderful. 好吧 无偿援助是挺好的
[46:04] It is, but “Pro bono” means no money. 确实 但是无偿援助就意味着没有收入
[46:07] So, what’s the plan here? 你有什么打算
[46:10] I don’t know. But I’ll figure it out. 我也不知道 但我会有办法的
[46:12] Okay. 好吧
[46:14] Leaving Schweikart — I get that. 离开斯韦卡特 我理解
[46:16] It’s a bunch of stuffed shirts. 那边都是一帮绣花枕头
[46:17] But, uh, Mesa Verde? 但是 离开梅萨维德
[46:19] Hey, that’s like leaving the Yankees 就好比离开洋基队
[46:20] to play amateur ring toss. 去玩业余套圈圈
[46:23] No, it’s not. 不 不是的
[46:23] I’m — I’m leaving something 我是离开一个
[46:25] that makes zero difference in the world 对世界毫无贡献的地方
[46:28] to help people who are actually in need. 我要去帮助真正需要帮助的人
[46:31] This is a bad idea. 这么做不行
[46:33] What? 什么
[46:35] Look, we all make choices, right? 我们都会做出选择
[46:38] And those choices — they put us on a road. 而这些选择…把我们带上一条路
[46:40] And the road has good choices, 路上有好的选择
[46:42] and it has bad choices. 也有坏的选择
[46:44] And this is a bad choice road. 而这条路全是坏选择
[46:48] – What are you even talking about? – I’m… -你这是说什么呢 -我…
[46:50] …saying that bad choices lead to bad roads 我是说坏选择让人误入歧途
[46:53] that lead to bad places. 走向窘境
[46:57] When you decided to be “Saul Goodman,” 你选择做”索尔·古德曼”的时候
[47:00] I didn’t get it, still don’t, really, 我当时不理解 现在也还是不理解
[47:03] but I stood by your decision. 但我支持你的选择
[47:05] And I’m not changing my identity. 而且我并没有改变我的身份
[47:07] I’m just leaving a job. 我只是辞了份工作
[47:08] What I did was completely different! 我做的跟这个完全不同
[47:10] How? 怎么不同
[47:10] ‘Cause I was leaving failure for success! 因为我是为了成功离开失败
[47:13] It’s not different. 没什么不同
[47:14] You believed it was right for you. 你认为那样适合你
[47:16] Give me the courtesy 请你礼尚往来
[47:17] of believing this is right for me. 相信这样适合我
[47:19] And I’m giving you a reality check. 我是帮你认清现实
[47:21] This is too far, too fast. 这太遥不可及了
[47:22] And I’m giving you a reality check. 我也帮你认清一下现实
[47:24] This is really none of your damn business. 这真的不关你的事
[47:37] Yeah? 什么事
[47:38] Listen to me. 听我说
[47:39] Put your phone down. 把手机放下
[47:40] Leave it on so I can hear. 别挂断 让我能听见
[47:42] So you can hear? Hear what? 让你能听见 听什么
[47:44] Do what I said right now. 按我说的做
[47:47] Put it down, somewhere it can’t be seen. 放下 找个不会被发现的地方
[47:53] Jimmy. 吉米
[48:09] Hey, guys! 你们好
[48:11] I come in? 我可以进来不
[48:15] Lalo. 拉罗
[48:17] Thought you’d be down South, 我以为你南下
[48:20] enjoying your freedom. 享受自由去了
[48:21] Yeah, well… 是的 不过
[48:24] had some business to attend to. 还有点事要处理
[48:27] Told you he’d be back. 跟你说他会回来的
[48:30] Nice! I like it. 真温馨 我喜欢
[48:34] Hey, look, you want a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[48:36] Uh, we got some beer in the fridge. 冰箱里有啤酒
[48:38] Unless you’re not staying that… 除非你不久留的话
[48:42] You shouldn’t — I’m sorry. Um… 你不应该… 不好意思
[48:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[48:46] Y-You shouldn’t, uh, do that. 你不能那样
[48:48] It upsets the fish. 会吓到鱼的
[49:08] Look, you want to talk, we can talk, 听着 如果你想聊 我俩可以聊
[49:11] but, uh, Kim was just stepping out, so — 但是金正准备出门 所以…
[49:13] Nah. She can stay. 不用 她可以留下
[49:16] I mean, she is part of the “Legal team,” Right? 毕竟她是我”法务团队”的人 对吧
[49:23] Hey, relax. 别紧张
[49:24] Sit down. We’re just gonna talk. 坐下 我们就聊聊天
[49:27] C’mon. 来嘛
[49:28] Sit! 坐
[49:33] Okay. 好吧
[49:42] So… 来
[49:46] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[49:49] What happened? 发生了什么
[49:50] Yeah, when, uh — when you picked up the money. 就是你取钱之后的事
[49:54] Just… walk me through it. 说一遍给我听
[50:00] What I told you already? 把我说过的再说一遍
[50:03] Yes. 对
[50:08] Fine. 好吧
[50:09] Uh, I-I picked up the money from your cousins. 我从你堂兄弟那取到钱
[50:11] It was right where you told me it would be. 就在你告诉我的地方
[50:14] Driving back, my car crapped out 回程路上 我的车在离取钱点
[50:18] about six or seven miles from the pick-up site. 十公里左右的地方出了故障
[50:22] There’s no phone service, 那里手机没有信号
[50:24] so I walked north through the desert all night. 所以我向北走了一整夜 穿越了沙漠
[50:28] Well, I slept a little, but then in the morning, 我还是睡了一会儿 但在第二天早上
[50:31] I walked again until I made it to a truck stop. 我又重新上路 最后到了一个服务站
[50:35] I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. 我去卫生间清理了一下
[50:37] I bought some clothes, and I — I called a cab. 买了几件衣服 叫了辆出租车
[50:41] I delivered the money. 然后把钱送达
[50:43] Took ’em a couple hours to count it, usual rigmarole, 他们花了好几个小时清点
[50:47] and then I — then I saw you. 然后我就去见你了
[50:58] Tell me again. 再说一遍
[51:01] What? 什么
[51:03] Tell. Me. Again. 再说一遍
[51:18] I picked up the money from those two, uh, fine gentlemen. 我从那两位先生手上取到了钱
[51:25] My car broke down after about, well, just 10 minutes. 大概十分钟后 我的车坏了
[51:30] There was no phone service, 那里手机没有信号
[51:31] and I was afraid to hitchhike 我也不敢搭便车
[51:33] ’cause of how much money it was. 毕竟有这么多钱
[51:37] And, uh, I ran out of water. 而且我没水喝了
[51:41] So I had to drink my own pee. 只好喝自己的尿
[51:44] A lot of it. 喝了很多
[51:46] So, you wanted details, there you go. 你想知道细节 我就一五一十告诉你
[51:48] And then I, uh, finally made it to a truck stop, 之后我终于走到了一个服务站
[51:52] I called a cab. 我叫了辆出租车
[51:54] And I waited, 在原地等着
[51:55] and then he took me directly to the courthouse. 然后司机就直接把我送到了法院
[51:57] I paid your bail, and I gotchu out. 我付了你的保释金 你就出狱了
[51:59] I’m — I’m not sure what you’re looking for here, 我不知道你到底想要什么
[52:02] but there — there you go. 但事情就是这样
[52:09] I just want to hear the story. 我就是想听听这个故事
[52:14] Lalo, this is exactly what he told me, 拉罗 他也是这么跟我说的
[52:16] – so if you could just… – Shh. -能不能拜托你… -安静
[52:22] I just like to hear the story. 我就是想听听这个故事
[52:25] I mean… 毕竟
[52:28] I paid a lot of money for that story. 这故事花了我不少钱
[52:30] So I think I can hear it as much as I want. 我想听个够应该不过分吧
[52:44] So… 来
[52:48] tell me again. 再说一遍
[52:54] I picked up two big bags of money. 我去取了两大包钱
[52:58] $7 million. 七百万
[53:01] Two heavy, heavy bags that you paid me to get. 你付钱让我去取的那两个很沉的包
[53:06] I put ’em in the trunk of my car. 我把包放到了车子的后备箱
[53:09] Then about, uh, 10 minutes later, 然后过了大概十分钟
[53:13] my car’s engine went. 我的车熄火了
[53:16] Um, I tried to fix it, 我想去修
[53:17] but it was overheated or something. 但应该是发动机过热了之类的
[53:19] So I walked north through the desert. 于是我就向北走 穿过了沙漠
[53:23] I walked and I walked and I walked 我一直走啊一直走
[53:25] with those heavy, heavy bags. 背着这两个重重的包
[53:28] I walked and I walked and I walked 我一直走啊一直走
[53:31] and I finally made it to a truck stop. 终于走到了一家服务站
[53:34] And I went right to the bathroom 然后我就马上去了卫生间
[53:35] and I stuck my head under the faucet 把脑袋塞在水龙头下冲洗
[53:38] and I bought a giant pack of energy drinks. 我还买了一大箱能量饮料
[53:41] And I called a taxi, and I waited. 然后我叫了辆出租车 在那等车来
[53:46] I don’t know what the problem is, 我不知道出了什么问题
[53:47] but can she leave here? 但她能离开这里吗
[53:52] She doesn’t need to be here. 她不需要在这里
[53:53] She had nothing to do with it. 她与这事没有任何关系
[53:55] It was me. 是我
[53:57] It was all me. 都是我一个人做的
[53:59] It was all you, huh? 都是你一个人做的吗
[54:00] Yeah. 是的
[54:06] What’d you do, Saul, hmm? 你做了什么 索尔
[54:09] Whatever you think I did, I don’t really know. 你认为我做了什么呢 我真的不明白
[54:13] I just — She just — 我只是…她…
[54:14] I saw your car. 我找到了你的车
[54:18] Okay? 然后呢
[54:19] You push it in a ditch? 你把它推到沟里了
[54:21] I, what? 我 什么
[54:23] Did you push it in a ditch? 你把车推到沟里了吗
[54:28] – I don’t think so. – You don’t think so?! -好像没有吧 -好像没有
[54:30] Well, I mean, you either did or you didn’t. 你要么推了要么没推 二选一
[54:33] So, um, which one is it? 所以 答案是哪个
[54:39] I don’t know what you want. 我不明白你想要什么
[54:40] Do you want the money back? 你是想把钱要回去吗
[54:42] ‘Cause it’s — it’s in a bag in the other room. 钱就在另一个房间里
[54:44] You can take it. 你可以拿走
[54:45] I just want what happened. 我只想知道发生了什么
[54:47] I-I told you what happened. 我已经告诉你了
[54:48] Did you? 是吗
[54:52] Look, okay, I — 听着 我…
[54:53] Geez. Are you — Are you kidding me with this? 天啊 你是 你在开玩笑吗
[54:55] Kim, really — 金 别…
[54:56] Do you know what he did for you? 你知道他为你做了什么吗
[54:58] $7 million of your money. 你的七百万
[55:01] He hauled it across a goddamn desert 他拖着它们穿过了整个沙漠
[55:03] without one penny missing. 一分钱都没有少
[55:05] And he got you out of jail for a murder that, 还把你从监狱里弄了出来 那可是谋杀罪
[55:07] let’s face it, you’re definitely guilty of. 咱们实话实说 你肯定不是无辜的
[55:10] He did everything you asked 他做了所有你吩咐的事
[55:12] and went way beyond what any other lawyer would ever do. 没有其他任何一个律师能做到的事
[55:15] So what exactly is it that you’re getting at? 所以 你到底是什么意思
[55:18] What do you want? 你想要什么
[55:25] I found his car in a ravine. 我在路边的沟里发现了他的车
[55:28] Bullet holes on the side. 车的侧面有弹孔
[55:31] So… 所以…
[55:32] I’m just waiting to hear how that happened. 我只想知道那是怎么回事
[55:38] Bullet holes. 弹孔
[55:42] That’s it? 就这
[55:45] Look, I don’t know what it’s like where you’re from, 我不知道你们那里是什么情况
[55:48] but here in New Mexico, you leave a soda can out, 但是在新墨西哥州 你放一个汽水罐在外面
[55:51] someone’s taking a shot at it. 都有人会朝它开枪
[55:52] That — That — That’s what you’re on about? 所以你纠结的就是这个
[55:55] You don’t think it’s possible a couple of yahoos with guns 你就没有想过 这可能只是两个拿着枪的混混
[55:58] shot up a piece-of-junk car, 随便朝一辆破车射着玩
[55:59] then rolled it down in a ditch, 然后又把车推到沟里
[56:00] end of story? 没有这种可能吗
[56:03] What kind of operation are you running, anyway? 你管理的到底是一个什么样的组织
[56:07] Tell me. 告诉我
[56:08] ‘Cause I think I know why you sent him to do this job. 因为我知道你为什么派他去取钱
[56:12] It’s obvious. 太明显了
[56:14] You have no one else you can trust. 你没有任何其他可以信任的人
[56:18] Right? 对吗
[56:19] So you sent some lawyer through the desert with your — 所以你才派个律师穿越整个沙漠
[56:23] with your 7 million bucks? 去取你的七百万
[56:24] That — I — No offense, 我真是…恕我直言
[56:26] but you need to get your house in order. 你得清理一下自己的门户了
[56:30] Really? 是吗
[56:31] Yeah, really. 是的
[56:33] If you don’t trust your men with your money, 如果你都不能放心地把钱交给手下的人
[56:36] you have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman. 那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了
[56:41] And for the record, he doesn’t lie, 另外我告诉你 他从不撒谎
[56:44] not to me, not to his clients. 无论是对我 还是对他的委托人
[56:46] He’s telling you the truth. 他跟你说的都是事实
[56:50] But next time you have a bunch of money 下次你再有一大笔钱要取
[56:52] and no one you can trust, 即使找不到你能相信的人
[56:53] leave him out of it, okay? 也别再找他了 行吗
[56:55] Try a — a wire transfer. 试试电汇
[56:57] Try a — a shell company or — or — 或者找个空壳公司 或者…
[57:01] You’ve heard of the Cayman Islands, right? Jesus. 你总知道开曼群岛吧 天啊
[57:03] Get your shit together and stop torturing the one man 处理好你家的破事 别再折磨这个
[57:07] who went through hell to save your ass. 为你出生入死的人了
[58:28] What now? 现在去哪
[58:32] Mexíco. 墨西哥
[58:37] Back to the same place? 回之前那里吗
[58:40] No. Change of plans. 不 计划有变
[58:48] Come on, Ignacio. Go. 走吧 伊格纳西奥 开车
[58:50] We got a long way ahead of us. 我们还有很长的路要赶
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme