时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:52] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[03:59] | Ah, you wouldn’t get it. | 你不会懂的 |
[04:01] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[04:02] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你得这么做 |
[04:04] | You’re gonna take, uh, 25 South to Las Cruces. | 向南走25号公路到拉斯克鲁塞斯 |
[04:07] | You can pick up 10 West from there. | 再向西走10号公路 |
[04:10] | Hey, write this down, man — es complicado. | 记下来 很复杂 |
[04:13] | Uh, 10 West at Las Cruces. | 拉斯克鲁塞斯以西走10号公路 |
[04:15] | A little past Deming, there’s a state road. | 戴明过去一点 有条州道 |
[04:17] | It’s 146. | 146州道 |
[04:21] | Uh, follow the signs to Antelope Wells | 跟着路标到安蒂洛普油田 |
[04:23] | until Mile Marker 223. | 走到里程标志223的地方 |
[04:26] | Turn off at the dirt road and take it 30 miles south. | 开到土路上 然后往南走30英里 |
[04:29] | 30 miles down a dirt road? | 在土路上走30英里 |
[04:31] | Fewer eyes out in the desert, you know? | 沙漠里没什么人 懂吗 |
[04:33] | Actually, it’s 31.6, | 准确说是31.6英里 |
[04:34] | so make sure that you use the little, uh, you know, | 所以要确保你看的是里程表上 |
[04:37] | trip-meter thing on the odometer or whatever. | 短距离的那个 |
[04:40] | Anyway, once you get there, you’re gonna see a well. | 总之 你到了 就能看到一口井 |
[04:43] | It’s really old, you know, broken down. | 很老旧了 坏掉了 |
[04:45] | Uh, what does this well look like? | 这口井什么样子 |
[04:48] | It looks like a well. | 井的样子 |
[04:49] | It’s the only one out there. | 那里就一口井 |
[04:50] | And can you see it from the road? | 能从路上看到它吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, you’ll see it — don’t worry about it. | 你能看到 别担心 |
[04:53] | My cousins are gonna meet you there with the money, | 我的堂兄弟会带着钱来见你 |
[04:55] | 9:00 a.m. | 九点整 |
[04:56] | You’ll like them. They’re good boys. | 你会喜欢他们的 都是好孩子 |
[04:58] | I’ll bet. Um. | 当然了 |
[05:01] | Hey, I have an idea — | 我有个主意 |
[05:02] | why not have these cousins of yours | 为什么不让你的表兄弟 |
[05:04] | bring the money just all the way here? | 直接把钱送过来 |
[05:06] | Cut out the middle man. | 省去中间人 |
[05:08] | Yeah, see, the thing is, | 嗯 问题是 |
[05:10] | this whole thing has to be very, uh, low profile, you know? | 整件事必须处理得非常低调 |
[05:15] | There are people — | 有些人 |
[05:16] | let’s say competitors of mine — | 我的竞争者们 |
[05:18] | people who want to keep me in here. | 想让我被继续关在这 |
[05:20] | And so, you know, my cousins come into town — | 要是我的堂兄弟进城了 |
[05:23] | those people will notice. | 这些人会注意到的 |
[05:25] | What about Nacho Varga, right? | 那纳乔·瓦尔加怎么样 |
[05:27] | Would your “Competitors” notice him? | 你的”竞争者们”也会注意到他吗 |
[05:29] | He seems like he’s got a pretty good head on his shoulders. | 他看上去脑袋挺灵光的 |
[05:33] | Ignacio? | 伊格纳西奥 |
[05:35] | Yeah, sure, I mean, | 当然了 |
[05:37] | he’s good for a lot of things. | 他很多事都办得好 |
[05:39] | But with $7 million? | 但拿着七百万 |
[05:42] | Guy like that could get real dumb real fast, you know? | 那种人可能很快就会犯傻的 |
[05:46] | Hey, you’re the right guy for this. | 你是办这件事的不二人选 |
[05:47] | You’re nobody — I mean, no offense, | 你谁也不是 无意冒犯 |
[05:49] | but nobody’s gonna look twice at you. | 但没人会注意到你 |
[05:53] | Yeah, sure. Um. | 当然 |
[05:57] | Hey, look, maybe this isn’t your thing, you know? | 听着 也许你不习惯办这种事 |
[06:00] | I mean, that’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我理解 |
[06:01] | Y-You did good in court — | 你在庭上表现很好 |
[06:04] | we’ll leave it at that. | 就这样吧 |
[06:06] | Oh, thanks, that’s — | 谢了 这… |
[06:08] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[06:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:11] | I’ll find somebody else, you know? | 我会找别人的 |
[06:14] | Yeah, uh, so, I guess we’re done here. | 嗯 那没事了吧 |
[06:19] | Guess so. | 应该没了 |
[06:23] | Alright. | 好的 |
[06:24] | Um, I will — I’m gonna shred these, | 我会把这些纸碎掉 |
[06:26] | and, uh…if there’s anything else you need, | 如果你还需要别的事 |
[06:32] | any legal services… | 任何法律服务 |
[06:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got your number. | 我有你电话号 |
[06:42] | This is it. Hey. | 就这样了 |
[06:50] | A hundred thousand? | 十万块 |
[06:57] | Dollars. | 美金 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:02] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[07:03] | To bring back $7 mil? | 但带回了七百万呢 |
[07:05] | And I’m the best guy to do it? | 而我还是不二人选 |
[07:07] | That’s actually less than 2% commission, | 这才不到2%的佣金 |
[07:09] | and I think it’s right. | 我觉得很合理 |
[07:15] | So, 100K for a little drive through the desert, huh? | 开车进一下沙漠就得要十万 对吗 |
[07:22] | That’s the price. | 就这个价 |
[07:30] | Done. | 成交 |
[07:38] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[07:39] | Great. I’ll be out in a sec! | 好 我马上就出来 |
[07:44] | Evening shower, huh? | 大晚上洗澡呢 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | Got an early day tomorrow. | 明天得早起 |
[07:53] | I hope you’re hungry. | 你饿了吧 |
[07:53] | I’m making fajitas. | 我在做玉米卷饼 |
[07:56] | You’re cooking? | 你在做饭吗 |
[07:57] | Why not? | 不行吗 |
[07:59] | I picked up some strip steak on the way home. | 回家路上买了点牛排 |
[08:02] | And it’s been marinating for a couple hours | 已经用秘密的香料配方 |
[08:04] | in a secret blend of herbs and spices. | 腌制了好几个小时了 |
[08:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:09] | Something I like to call “Old El Paso.” | 那配方也叫”老帕索” |
[08:13] | It sounds exotic. | 听上去很有异国情调 |
[08:15] | It’ll be delicious — you’ll see. | 很好吃的 到时候你就知道了 |
[08:18] | I, uh, I have some business news. | 我有一些工作上的事要说 |
[08:25] | You’re a friend of the cartel. | 你是贩毒集团的朋友 |
[08:27] | Is that it? | 是这件事吗 |
[08:29] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:33] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:37] | You got him bail? | 你把他保释出来了吗 |
[08:39] | Some evidence fell into my lap. | 天上掉证据 |
[08:41] | I was kind of obligated to use it, | 不用白不用 |
[08:43] | you know, for my client. | 为了我的委托人 |
[08:46] | When you said you couldn’t do it, | 当你说你办不到的时候 |
[08:47] | I knew you’d find a way. | 我就知道你能想出办法 |
[08:51] | There’s a complication. | 还有个麻烦 |
[08:55] | Remember that time you had a P.D. Case | 还记得你上次那件公设律师的案子吗 |
[08:57] | with the kid whose parents kicked him out | 孩子被抓到持有大麻 |
[08:58] | because he got caught with a joint? | 然后父母把他赶出了家门 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[09:02] | And you — you had to drive all the way out to the uncle’s house — | 你最后开了好久的车去那孩子的叔叔家 |
[09:05] | I think it was in Moriarty — to pick up the bail? | 好像在莫里亚蒂吧 去取保释金 |
[09:08] | Wait, what? | 等等 |
[09:09] | So, what — you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[09:10] | – you’re gonna pick up Salamanca’s bail? – Yeah. | -你要去取萨拉曼加的保释金 -没错 |
[09:13] | Only it’s a little further than Moriarty | 只是比莫里亚蒂更远一点 |
[09:15] | and a little more money. | 保释金也更高一点 |
[09:17] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[09:19] | Seven. | 七 |
[09:21] | – Seven thousand? – Million. | -七千 -是七百万 |
[09:23] | $7 million? | 七百万 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:26] | You’re going to pick up $7 million of cartel money? | 你要去找贩毒集团拿七百万 |
[09:31] | I know what you’re thinking, but it’s safe. | 我知道你是怎么想的 但其实很安全 |
[09:33] | Completely. | 毫无危险 |
[09:34] | And it’s just a quick drive down by the border. | 只是开车到边境一趟 |
[09:36] | – I’ll be right back. – The border? | -我很快就回来 -边境 |
[09:37] | Jimmy, you are an attorney, not a bagman. | 吉米 你是律师 不是给罪犯运钱的 |
[09:41] | There’s no amount of money that is worth this. | 多少钱都不值得你这么做 |
[09:43] | – Can’t his people do it? – He trusts me. | -不能叫他的手下去吗 -他信任我 |
[09:46] | I’m his attorney. That’s it. | 我是他的律师 仅此而已 |
[09:48] | You’re making a bigger deal out of this | 你太小题大做了 |
[09:50] | – than you need to. – What?! | -没必要 -什么 |
[09:51] | – You’re gonna — I will pick it up in the morning, | -你要… -我早上去取钱 |
[09:53] | I will be done, and I’ll be home before you will. | 很快就搞定 甚至比你还早回家 |
[09:56] | Okay. Then I’m going with you. | 好吧 那我跟你一起去 |
[09:58] | Well, they’re only expecting me. | 他们只让我去 |
[10:00] | You know, one guy. | 就一个人 |
[10:02] | I mean, that’s kind of the whole point — | 那就是关键 |
[10:03] | you know, security through obscurity. | 隐匿即安全 |
[10:05] | Jimmy, this is insane. I don’t e– | 吉米 这太疯狂了 我不… |
[10:06] | No, listen, it’s just little ol’ me | 不 听着 就只有我 |
[10:08] | in my little ol’ Suzuki Esteem. | 和我的铃木自尊小轿车 |
[10:10] | And there has never been more than 50 bucks | 这种车型自面市以来 |
[10:12] | in an Esteem in the history of Esteems. | 车里就没装超过五十美元 |
[10:15] | So, no one’s gonna look at me twice. | 所以不会有人注意我的 |
[10:19] | You sound like you are talking yourself into this. | 你这是在给自己找借口 |
[10:23] | I will be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[10:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:26] | If I smell even the faintest whiff of anything wrong, | 如果我嗅到一丁点不对劲 |
[10:30] | I’ll be out of there like a shot. | 我就立刻离开那里 |
[10:34] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[10:37] | I don’t want you to do it. | 我不希望你这么做 |
[10:48] | Kim. Listen. | 金 听我说 |
[10:51] | I swear — okay? — I’ll be fine. | 我发誓 好吗 我不会有事的 |
[11:42] | Yo soy abogado. | 我是律师[西语] |
[11:47] | Yo soy…abogado. | 我是…律师 |
[12:27] | Yo soy abogado. | 我是律师 |
[12:30] | Yo soy abogado. Yo soy abogado. | 我是律师 我是律师 |
[12:33] | Abogado, abogado, abogado. | 律师 律师 律师 |
[12:36] | Yo… | 我… |
[12:39] | Yo soy… | 我是… |
[12:52] | Yo soy abogado. | 我是律师 |
[12:54] | A-Abogado. | 律师 |
[12:57] | Abogado. | 律师 |
[12:58] | L-Lawyer? | 我是律师 |
[13:00] | Fr-From Lalo? | 拉罗派来的 |
[13:01] | Eduardo. | 爱德华多 |
[13:02] | Sent me to pick up the, uh, dinero? | 他派我来取钱 |
[13:28] | I’ll just take these back to Lalo. | 我会把这些钱带回给拉罗的 |
[13:33] | You guys are — are just gonna just go? | 你们就这么走了吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, that’ll work. | 那好吧 |
[13:40] | Uh, buenos días. | 早上好啊 |
[13:43] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | ♪ Seven million dollars of cash in the trunk ♪ | 车上装着七百万 |
[14:12] | ♪ Seven million dollars of cash ♪ | 七百万现金 |
[14:15] | ♪ Take one dollar ♪ | 拿走一块 |
[14:17] | ♪ Pass it a…rollar ♪ | 买一根滚轴 |
[14:21] | ♪ Six million, nine hundred, ninety-nine thousand… ♪ | 车上还剩六百九十九万… |
[14:27] | ♪ Crappy service ♪ | 烂服务 |
[14:31] | ♪ Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand… ♪ | 车上还剩 |
[14:35] | ♪ …ninety-nine dollars of cash in the trunk ♪ | 六百九十九万… |
[14:41] | ♪ Take…a buck ♪ | 拿走一块 |
[14:44] | ♪ Pass it for luck ♪ | 交个好运 |
[14:47] | ♪ Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine… ♪ | 六百九十九万九千… |
[14:53] | ♪ Nine hundred ninety-nine… ♪ | 九百九十九… |
[14:56] | Go by! | 你过吧 |
[15:27] | Oh, shit, shit, shit. | 靠 靠 靠 |
[15:40] | Oh, nuts. | 完蛋了 |
[15:44] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | C-Coming out…slowly. | 我慢慢下车 |
[16:03] | Abogado? | 我是律师 |
[16:06] | I think — I think I have a sense of what you want here. | 我应该知道你们想要什么 |
[16:09] | It’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱 |
[16:11] | Yeah, good. Take those. | 对 都拿走 |
[16:47] | What? No, no. | 干什么 不 不 |
[16:49] | That — That’s not what he meant. | 他不是这个意思 |
[16:50] | This is a mistake. It’s b-big. | 这是个误会 大误会 |
[16:52] | ¡Abogado! ¡Abogado! | 我是律师 我是律师 |
[16:54] | El amigo del cártel! | 贩毒集团的朋友 |
[16:55] | El amigo del cártel! | 贩毒集团的朋友 |
[16:57] | No! | 不 |
[17:15] | ¡Muevanse! | 快跑 |
[20:13] | You hit? | 你被打中了吗 |
[20:18] | Hit? | 打中 |
[20:20] | Are you shot? | 你中枪了吗 |
[20:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[20:33] | Shot? | 中枪了吗 |
[20:36] | You’re in shock. | 你受惊了 |
[20:39] | You stay here and breathe. | 待着别动 深呼吸 |
[22:35] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[22:37] | Focus on that. | 振作 |
[22:45] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:27] | Get out. | 出来 |
[23:28] | The alternator’s shot. | 发电机中枪了 |
[23:32] | Literally. | 毫不夸张 |
[24:05] | Alright. | 好了 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna need you to put your back into this. | 我需要你用点力气 |
[24:11] | Push! | 推 |
[24:30] | Oh, oh! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[24:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:38] | Where is it…? | 在哪里 |
[25:37] | Did you know all this was gonna happen? | 你早就知道会这样吗 |
[25:40] | If I did, I woulda brought more guys. | 如果我知道 我就多带点人手了 |
[25:44] | Let’s get that to where it belongs. | 我们把这些物归原主吧 |
[25:45] | This way. | 走这边 |
[25:47] | Well, uh, home is that way. | 但家在那个方向 |
[25:52] | One of those guys got away. | 那些人里 有一个逃脱了 |
[25:53] | In a car. | 还开着车 |
[25:55] | On the road. | 在路上追 |
[25:56] | This road. | 就是这条路 |
[25:58] | We gotta get off it. | 我们不能走大路 |
[26:53] | Big mistake. | 真是个大错误 |
[26:54] | Discontinuing. | 停用了 |
[26:56] | The thousand dollar bill. | 面值千元的大钞 |
[26:58] | Big. | 真是个大错误 |
[27:02] | These woulda been so much lighter. | 用了这些就会轻很多了 |
[27:11] | How about we, uh, take turns with these bad boys, you know? | 不如我们 轮流拎吧 |
[27:15] | So we both stay fresh. | 可以保持精力 |
[27:21] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[27:28] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[27:30] | Let’s dig a hole. | 我们挖个洞 |
[27:32] | – A hole. – Yeah. | -洞 -对 |
[27:33] | Walk outta here, get to civilization, | 走出这里 重回文明社会 |
[27:36] | drive back, pick it up. | 开车回来 把包拿上 |
[27:37] | Work smarter, not harder. | 用巧劲 不用蛮力 |
[27:40] | – You’ll never find it. – No, I will, | -你肯定找不到 -不 我能找到 |
[27:42] | ’cause I’ll memorize the landmarks. | 我会记住地标 |
[27:45] | Like this tree. | 比如这棵树 |
[27:46] | Can’t miss it. | 绝不会错过 |
[27:48] | That hill? That’s distinctive. | 还有那山 非常明显 |
[27:50] | It’s got a…hill shape. | 很有…山的形状 |
[27:53] | Yeah, very different from the couple dozen trees | 是啊 和之间我们经过的几棵树 |
[27:56] | that we’ve seen on hillsides that we’ve walked past. | 和几座山非常不同 |
[27:59] | I will remember — I will find this tree. | 我会记得 我能找到这棵树 |
[28:12] | That’s hard pack. | 地硬得很 |
[28:15] | If you manage to dig a hole big enough for those two bags, | 如果你能挖出能放下那两个包的洞 |
[28:18] | you might as well dig one for yourself. | 你不如给自己也挖一个好了 |
[28:24] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[28:26] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[28:31] | You’re wasting energy. | 你在浪费力气 |
[28:33] | I’m almost there. | 快挖好了 |
[28:43] | It’s working. | 有点样子了 |
[28:52] | Stop. | 停下 |
[28:57] | Put that away. They’ll see it. | 把那收起来 他们会看见 |
[28:59] | You take off anything that’ll catch the light. | 把所有反光的东西都摘下来 |
[29:03] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[29:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:07] | It looks like they’re doing a grid search. | 他们好像是在网格搜索 |
[29:10] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[29:11] | Meaning they’ve found your car. | 就是他们已经找到了你的车 |
[30:16] | I’d go easy on that. | 换做是我 我会省着点喝 |
[30:39] | Hey, why are we camping? | 我们为什么要宿营 |
[30:41] | I mean, shouldn’t we keep walking? | 我们不是应该继续走吗 |
[30:42] | It’s cooler at night. | 晚上会凉爽些 |
[30:44] | You go out there in the dark, | 摸黑赶路 |
[30:45] | you’re gonna break your leg in a prairie dog hole. | 一脚踩进土拨鼠的洞 你就等着腿骨折吧 |
[31:23] | Hey, we gotta be halfway there, right? | 我们走了有一半了吧 |
[31:25] | Almost. | 快了 |
[31:27] | “Almost.” | “快了” |
[31:53] | I should’ve been home hours ago. | 本来几小时之前我就应该到家了 |
[31:55] | This will be tearing her up. | 她会心碎的 |
[31:57] | Oh, she’s just gonna think you’re out cattin’ around. | 她会以为你只是在外面鬼混而已 |
[32:00] | No, she won’t. | 她不会的 |
[32:01] | She gonna think I’m chopped to pieces, dead in some ditch. | 她会以为我被剁成块 死在某条沟里了 |
[32:06] | And why is she gonna think that? | 她为什么会那么想 |
[32:11] | Are you saying she knows what you’re doing? | 你是说 她知道你在干什么吗 |
[32:14] | Not, y’know, the details. | 细节她不知道 |
[32:18] | Just she knows I’m picking up money down by the border. | 她就知道我要到边境附近取钱 |
[32:21] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[32:22] | You told your girlfriend what you’re doing. | 你告诉你女友 你在干什么 |
[32:25] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[32:28] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[32:29] | Yeah. Wife. | 对 妻子 |
[32:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:35] | And what’s your wife gonna do with this information, do you think? | 你觉得你妻子知道之后会做什么 |
[32:38] | – Call the cops? – No. | -报警 -不会 |
[32:40] | No? People get scared, call the cops. Pretty standard. | 不会吗 人害怕了就报警 这很正常 |
[32:44] | She’s not calling any cops. | 她不会报警的 |
[32:45] | Her mother. | 打给她妈妈 |
[32:47] | Girls at the book club. | 打给书友会的姐妹 |
[32:48] | Gonna call her boss, tell her about her missing husband. | 打给她老板 说她老公失踪了 |
[32:51] | No, she’s not doing any of that, okay? | 这些她都不会做的 好吗 |
[32:52] | She knows better. | 她拎得清的 |
[32:54] | She’s just gonna be scared out of her mind, is all. | 她就是会担心得要死而已 |
[33:00] | Well… let’s hope you’re right. | 但愿你说得对 |
[33:07] | She knows… | 她知道了 |
[33:10] | She’s in the game now. | 她已经被卷进来了 |
[33:11] | What? No. She’s not in “the game.” | 什么 不 她没有”被卷进来” |
[33:14] | Alright? She’s not even game-adjacent. | 好吗 她连边都不沾 |
[33:17] | I just told her the truth. | 我只是把实情告诉了她 |
[33:19] | A little slice of the truth. | 一点点实情 |
[33:21] | That’s all. | 因此而已 |
[33:24] | She’s not in “The game.” | 她没有被卷进来 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:38] | Well, I can’t make a fire. | 也不能生火 |
[33:40] | Our guy may still be out there. | 那家伙可能还在找我们 |
[34:08] | I got two of these. You want one? | 我有两个 你来一个不 |
[34:11] | No thanks. | 不用了 |
[34:13] | Gets cold fast. | 降温很快的 |
[34:14] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:20] | You suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[35:01] | – Ma’am, do you want me to…? – Yes, please. | -女士 你想让我… -是的 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:34] | I know I misrepresented myself | 我知道我把自己说成了 |
[35:36] | as a member of your legal team. | 你法务团队的一员 |
[35:38] | I apologize…for that. | 为此 我道歉 |
[35:43] | I wouldn’t be here right now | 我若不是走投无路 |
[35:44] | if I didn’t absolutely have to be. | 绝不会出此下策 |
[35:54] | I know who you are — who you actually are. | 我知道你是谁 你的真实身份 |
[35:57] | We have something in common. | 我们有共同点 |
[35:59] | You want to know where your money is. | 你想知道你的钱在哪 |
[36:00] | I want to find Saul Goodman. | 我想找到索尔·古德曼 |
[36:02] | If you tell me where you sent him, | 如果你告诉我你把他派去了哪里 |
[36:04] | I won’t alert the authorities. | 我不会向当局告发 |
[36:05] | I won’t tell anyone. | 也不会告诉任何人 |
[36:06] | I will find him, and you’ll get your money. | 我会找到他 你也会拿到你的钱 |
[36:21] | Mr. Salamanca — | 塞拉曼加先生 |
[36:22] | Who the hell are you | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[36:24] | that he tells you my business? | 他为什么会把我的事告诉你 |
[36:26] | He didn’t betray your confidence. | 他没有泄密 |
[36:28] | We’re married, | 我们结婚了 |
[36:30] | which means I have spousal privilege — | 也就是说我享有配偶特权 |
[36:32] | anything he says to me stays with me. | 他跟我说的任何话我都保密 |
[36:34] | No one can make me discuss it. | 谁也不能逼迫我开口 |
[36:35] | It’s as bulletproof as lawyer-client privilege. | 这和律师委托人保密权一样 |
[36:39] | So you’re his wife? | 你是他老婆 |
[36:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:45] | Una guera. | 白人姑娘 |
[36:47] | Bien por él. | 他可真行 |
[36:53] | So, you’re his wife, | 你是他老婆 |
[36:55] | and you…love him. | 你爱他 |
[36:59] | And he didn’t come home last night, | 但他昨晚没回家 |
[37:02] | and you got scared enough | 你吓坏了 |
[37:04] | to come down here and talk to me. | 就跑来找我谈话 |
[37:10] | What makes you think he didn’t run off with my money, huh? | 为啥不能是他卷钱跑了呢 |
[37:13] | He did not run off with your money. | 他没有卷了你的钱跑路 |
[37:15] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[37:18] | Not without you. | 没带上你可不行 |
[37:19] | Just tell me where you sent him. | 告诉我你派他去哪了 |
[37:21] | That’s all I need. | 我只要这个 |
[37:23] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[37:26] | Your man — he’s, um, he’s like the cucaracha — | 你家这位 就像蟑螂 |
[37:30] | you know, a born survivor. | 打不死的 |
[37:33] | If trouble found him, give it a day. | 他要是遇上了麻烦 等一天时间 |
[37:34] | If he’s alive, he’ll show. | 如果他还活着 他就会露面 |
[37:37] | And if he’s…? | 那如果他… |
[37:39] | Well, then, day’s not gonna make a difference, is it? | 那无论等多少天都没有用 |
[37:44] | Alright, well… | 好了 |
[37:46] | nice to meet you, Mrs. Goodman. | 很高兴认识你 古德曼太太 |
[37:51] | Wait, um… Mr. Salamanca… | 等等 萨拉曼加先生 |
[37:56] | Done! | 说完了 |
[38:40] | I wouldn’t waste that. | 我就不会浪费 |
[38:43] | Waste what? | 浪费什么 |
[38:46] | I don’t have enough of this for the both of us. | 这水不够我们两个喝的 |
[39:54] | ♪ Just a lonely soul ♪ | 一颗孤独的灵魂 |
[40:00] | ♪ Slowly dyin’ ♪ | 慢慢死去 |
[40:05] | ♪ I was smilin’ hard ♪ | 我笑容满面 |
[40:11] | ♪ But I was lyin’ ♪ | 但也只是勉强 |
[40:16] | ♪ Then you sailed along ♪ | 而你带着美梦 |
[40:22] | ♪ With your sweet dream ♪ | 扬帆起航 |
[40:27] | ♪ When you stole my heart ♪ | 当你盗走我心 |
[40:32] | ♪ I was livid ♪ | 我大发雷霆 |
[40:39] | ♪ Mornin’ come, sun don’t shine ♪ | 清晨来临 阳光不再 |
[40:44] | ♪ I’ll get by without you ♪ | 没有你我也能勉强过活 |
[40:50] | ♪ I was lost, but now I’m found ♪ | 我曾如迷途羔羊 如今已找回自我 |
[40:55] | ♪ Tell me, love, it was you ♪ | 告诉我 亲爱的 都是因为你 |
[41:31] | More. | 还要 |
[41:34] | – No. – More. | -不行 -还要 |
[41:35] | No. | 不可以 |
[41:37] | If you want more… | 还想喝就喝自己的 |
[41:47] | Alright. | 差不多了 |
[41:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[42:05] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[42:06] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[42:30] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[42:31] | It’s gonna work. | 有用 |
[43:56] | You gonna get that? | 你不去捡吗 |
[43:58] | Get what? | 捡什么 |
[44:09] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[44:12] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[44:59] | Ah, shit! Aah! | 操 |
[45:14] | That’s it. I’m done. | 够了 我不干了 |
[45:16] | Done! Done! | 不干了 不干了 |
[45:20] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[45:22] | Why? I’m quiet, I’m loud — | 为什么 不管我闭不闭嘴 |
[45:24] | I’m gonna die in this dirt one way or the other. | 我都会死在这泥巴地上 |
[45:26] | Let’s get it over with. | 不如给个痛快 |
[45:28] | – Get up. – No. | -起来 -我不 |
[45:31] | I’m not going. | 我不走了 |
[45:33] | I’m done. | 我走不动了 |
[45:36] | Everything hurts. | 我浑身都疼 |
[45:38] | God, I’m so thirsty. | 快要渴死了 |
[45:41] | You need to drink. | 你得补充水分 |
[45:43] | What’s the point? | 意义何在 |
[45:45] | So they can find a corpse with a mouthful of piss? | 好让他们发现一具灌了满嘴尿的尸体 |
[45:48] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你不会死的 |
[45:50] | Now, get up. | 快起来 |
[45:55] | Come on. | 起来 |
[46:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[46:04] | Oh, no. How? | 我起不来 你怎么 |
[46:07] | How the hell are you still going? | 你为什么还能继续坚持下去 |
[46:09] | Because I know why I’m out here. | 因为我知道我来这里的目的 |
[46:11] | That’s how. | 这就是原因 |
[46:13] | I know what it’s for. | 我知道这一切都是为了什么 |
[46:15] | And I can’t drag that money out of here by myself. | 我一个人没办法把钱带走 |
[46:20] | So you — you get up, | 所以你得起来 |
[46:24] | and you get up now. | 赶快起来 |
[46:26] | What it’s for? | 为了什么 |
[46:29] | What…is it for? | 到底是为了什么 |
[46:35] | I have people. | 因为有人 |
[46:38] | I have people waiting for me. | 有人在等我 |
[46:42] | They don’t know what I do — they never will. | 他们不知道我在做什么 也永远不会知道 |
[46:46] | They’re protected. | 他们被我保护着 |
[46:48] | But I do what I do so they can have a better life. | 但这些事我还是要做 可以让他们过得好一点 |
[46:52] | And if I live or if I die, | 至于我是死是活 |
[46:54] | it really doesn’t make a difference to me, | 对来我说真的无足轻重 |
[46:57] | as long as they have what they need. | 只要能让他们过得好 |
[47:00] | So when it’s my time to go, | 我死也能瞑目了 |
[47:02] | I will go knowing I did everything I could for them. | 因为我为他们做了力所能及的一切 |
[47:08] | Now, you ask me how I keep going? | 你问我为什么能继续下去 |
[47:14] | That’s how. | 这就是原因 |
[47:29] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[47:30] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[48:10] | Lie low. | 别起来 |
[48:12] | We’re gonna have to wait him out. | 我们得等他走开 |
[48:55] | Get that thing ready. | 把家伙准备好 |
[49:21] | C’mon, you asshole. | 来啊 你个混蛋 |
[49:23] | You want this $7 mil? | 你想要这七百万 |
[49:27] | C’mon. | 来啊 |
[49:28] | I’m just walking here like a goddamn idiot. | 我正大摇大摆地走呢 |
[49:46] | Come and get some, you dickhead. | 过来拿钱啊 白痴 |
[49:55] | Come on, you sonovabitch! | 快来啊 混蛋 |
[49:57] | Look at me! | 快看我 |
[50:14] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[50:15] | There you go. | 快过来吧 |
[50:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |