Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] He’s got a gun… to my father’s head. 他拿枪威胁我父亲性命
[00:00] We take care of Lalo. Then we’ll talk. 我们先处理掉拉罗 然后我们再谈
[00:00] Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male. 灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶
[00:12] And anything that already happened… 过去的旧帐
[00:14] we’re not going back over all that. 我们就不翻了
[00:16] Let’s just focus on from here on out. 只着眼于今后的事
[00:19] Right. Past is past. 没错 过去的都过去了
[00:21] And moving forward… 向前看
[00:23] Uh, if I have the urge to not tell you something, 如果我想隐瞒你一些事
[00:26] then I’ve gotta tell you. 我还是得告诉你
[00:27] Right. Full disclosure. 没错 完全披露[诚实]
[00:29] – And it works both ways? – Works both ways. -我俩都是吗 -我俩都是
[00:36] And… mute. 静音了
[00:39] Okay, what if I have the urge to not tell you something, 如果我想隐瞒你一些事
[00:42] but I tell you, 但我说了
[00:44] and you don’t like what you hear? 惹你不高兴怎么办
[00:47] I just want to know what’s going on. 我只想知道怎么回事
[00:51] Yeah, but — 是 但
[00:51] Jimmy, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. 吉米 船到桥头自然直
[01:02] There he is. 他来了
[01:06] So, we’re really doing this, huh? 我们真的要这么做吗
[01:09] Yeah, looks that way. 似乎是的
[01:14] Am I late? 我迟到了吗
[01:14] – Nope. – Cool. -没 -好
[01:16] Mornin’. 早安
[01:17] – Thanks for coming. – Good to see you. -谢谢过来 -很高兴见到你
[01:19] – Shall we? – Yeah. -走吧 -行
[01:43] What’s up? 怎么了
[01:45] Want me to hold the rings for you? 需要我帮你保管戒指吗
[01:47] Oh, there’s no rings. 没有戒指
[01:49] Well, I can fix that easy. 这好办
[01:50] I seen a clerk downstairs. 楼下有个职员
[01:52] He had a nice rock, 他有个好钻戒
[01:54] probably about a half a carat. 应该有半克拉
[01:56] Huell, no. 休 不
[01:58] This is a different kind of thing. 这不是干那种事
[02:03] Oh. It’s like that. 这样啊
[02:04] Then we should do it up right, then, for the rugrat. 那我们该做全套 为了你俩的孩子
[02:08] No, there’s no rugrat. 没有孩子
[02:12] Well, you’re at least gonna take her somewhere after this? 那你至少得带她去度假吧
[02:14] Little honeymoon? 小蜜月
[02:16] I gotta friend who runs a B&B in Roswell. 我有一个在罗斯威尔开旅馆的朋友
[02:19] Get you a good deal. 给你优惠
[02:21] How about we take a raincheck on that? 还是下次再说吧
[02:23] We just need to get this done. 我们得尽快把这事办好
[02:24] You feel me? 你懂吗
[02:27] This is a legal arrangement. 这是法律上的安排
[02:30] This way, if I get into trouble, 这样的话 如果我有麻烦了
[02:32] they can’t make her testify against me. 他们就不能逼她指证我
[02:36] You getting hitched for that? 你们为了这个结婚
[02:38] Yeah. 没错
[02:41] Yeah. That’s all this is. 没错 就是因为这个
[02:44] You got it? 你懂了吗
[02:46] She gonna be a McGill or Goodman? 她姓麦吉尔还是古德曼
[02:49] Wexler. 韦克斯勒
[02:51] I-I got to go finish this. 我去办事了
[02:54] Here you go. 给
[02:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:59] Sir, do you have documentation of your two previous dissolutions? 先生 你带了前两次离婚的文件吗
[03:02] Yeah. 带了
[03:10] Great. One sec. 好 稍等
[03:27] This okay with you? 你没意见吧
[03:30] Of course. 当然
[03:32] Yeah. 嗯
[03:33] I just mean, um… 我就是…
[03:36] this might not be what you dreamed of when you were 12. 这可能不像你十二岁时梦想的那样
[03:41] Jimmy, it’s not about that. 吉米 跟那没关系
[03:43] This is just, you know… 这只是…
[03:47] – everything we talked about. – Right. -我们谈过的 -对
[03:49] Right. I know. 对 我知道
[03:51] Just making sure. 就是确认一下
[03:54] All set. 都好了
[03:55] I just need $25. 再给我二十五块
[03:57] I got it. 我来吧
[04:33] Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉久等了
[04:35] Been that kind of day. 今天挺忙的
[04:39] So…Wexler-McGill? 韦克斯勒和麦吉尔
[04:45] Yes. 对
[04:46] And you picked the short vows, that right? 你们选了短誓词 对吧
[04:48] Yes. 对
[04:50] And you have your witnesses? 有见证人吗
[04:54] Okay, then. 那好了
[04:56] Here we go. 开始吧
[05:00] Here we go. 开始了
[05:08] “Do you, James Morgan McGill, “詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
[05:10] take Kimberly Wexler to –“ 你是否愿意娶金柏莉·韦克斯勒”
[05:14] Hmm. No middle name. 没中间名
[05:17] “To be your lawfully wedded wife? “成为你的合法妻子
[05:19] To have and to hold, from this day forward, 从今天起 执子之手
[05:23] for better, for worse, 无论顺境或是逆境
[05:25] for richer, for poorer, 贫穷或是富有
[05:27] in sickness and in health, 健康或是疾病
[05:29] till death do you part? 直到死亡将你们分开”
[05:34] I do. 我愿意
[05:36] “And do you, Kimberly Wexler, “金柏莉·韦克斯勒
[05:38] take James Morgan McGill 你是否愿意嫁给詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
[05:40] to be your lawfully wedded husband? 成为你的合法丈夫
[05:43] To have and to hold, from this day forward, 从今天起 执子之手
[05:47] for better, for worse, 无论顺境或是逆境
[05:48] for richer, for poorer, 贫穷或是富有
[05:51] in sickness and in health, 健康或是疾病
[05:53] till death do you part?” 直到死亡将你们分开”
[05:59] I do. 我愿意
[06:02] Do you have the rings? 你们准备戒指了吗
[06:04] We, um — 我们…
[06:05] We didn’t do that. 我们不做那一套
[06:07] No rings. 没有戒指
[06:09] Okey-dokey. 好嘞
[06:12] “Then by the power vested in me “以新墨西哥州
[06:13] by the state of New Mexico, 赋予我的权力
[06:15] I now pronounce you husband and wife.” 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻”
[06:22] “You may kiss.” “你们可以亲吻了”
[06:31] One more, one more. 再来一次
[07:02] So, lunch is definitely out? 一起吃午餐没戏了吗
[07:04] Sorry. I-I just can’t get away. 抱歉 我脱不开身
[07:11] But I’ll be home early tonight. 但今晚我会早点回家
[07:14] Me too. 我也是
[07:24] Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you! 索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
[07:27] I been calling you. 我一直在给你打电话
[07:28] Yeah. I had a busy morning. 我早上很忙
[07:30] Go to lock-up. 去拘留所
[07:31] Client’s waiting for you. 有个委托人在等你
[07:33] My “Client”? Wha– 我的”委托人”
[07:34] Who got picked up this time? 这次谁又被抓了
[07:36] Jorge De Guzman. 豪尔赫·德古兹曼
[07:38] Who the hell is Jorge De Guzman? 豪尔赫·德古兹曼是谁
[07:42] Who do you think? 你觉得呢
[08:12] State vs. Jorge De Guzman. 豪尔赫·德古兹曼公诉案
[08:14] Case CR-2004003022. 案件编号CR-2004003022
[08:20] Mr. De Guzman. 德古兹曼先生
[08:23] Murder in the first degree, 一级谋杀罪
[08:25] robbery while armed with a deadly weapon, 持械抢劫
[08:29] tampering with evidence, arson — 篡改证据 纵火
[08:31] Your Honor, uh, my client waives 法官大人 我的委托人
[08:33] the reading of the remaining charges. 放弃剩余指控的宣读
[08:36] How does he plead? 他有何辩护
[08:37] “Not guilty” on all charges. 所有指控均宣称无罪
[08:41] I’d like to schedule a pre-trial hearing in six weeks. 我想在六周之后安排预审听证会
[08:45] And I’m going to deny bond. 并且拒绝被告保释
[08:47] Your Honor — 法官大人
[08:47] That’s my decision. 这是我的决定
[08:59] Thank you for making time for us on such short notice. 谢谢你抽空与我们见面
[09:05] We wanted to tell you face-to-face 我们想当面告诉你
[09:07] how much everyone in the firm 律所里的所有人
[09:09] regrets what happened yesterday. 都为昨天发生的事感到遗憾
[09:12] The situation in Tucumcari spiraled out of control, 图克姆卡里的情况完全失控
[09:14] and we take full responsibility. 对此我们负全责
[09:20] Kevin, you chose me as your attorney. 凯文 你选了我当你的律师
[09:22] And that was the best day of my professional life. 那是我职业生涯中最美好的一天
[09:28] Yesterday was the worst day of my professional life. 昨天是我职业生涯中最可怕的一天
[09:31] I can’t tell you how much I regret that I let you down. 我无法表达让你失望的歉意
[09:36] But I want you to know that, if you choose 但我想让你知道 如果你选择
[09:39] to move forward with me and with us, 继续与我和律所进行合作
[09:42] nothing like that will ever happen again. 这种事不会再发生第二次
[09:47] No one’s denying that things went off course, 事情出了差错 这不可否认
[09:49] but let’s keep in mind that over the last 18 months, 但我们应该记得 过去的一年半里
[09:53] we’ve opened 24 new branches. 我们开设了二十四家新分行
[09:55] And, until Tucamcari, 在图克姆卡里之前
[09:57] the legal work has been…flawless. 法律方面的工作一直完美无缺
[10:06] Kim, you dropped the ball. That’s for sure. 金 你掉链子了 这没得说
[10:09] And, uh with all your smarts, 凭借你的才智
[10:13] whole office full of associates and fancy degrees… 还有一整个办公室的高学历同事
[10:17] you get rolled over by… 你居然被一个…
[10:22] Well, you know what happened. 你知道怎么回事
[10:27] I expected more. 我本来对你的期望更高
[10:39] Thanks for coming in. 感谢你们的到来
[10:45] Thank you, Kevin. 谢谢你 凯文
[10:47] – Paige. – Thank you. -佩奇 -谢谢
[10:48] Kim, one more thing. 金 还有一件事
[10:51] This fella — McGill or Goodman, whatever. 这个家伙 叫麦吉尔还是古德曼 随便吧
[10:58] You could do a whole lot better. 你可以找个更好的
[11:11] I’ll say 50/50, but we gave it a shot. 我觉得五五开吧 但至少我们试了
[11:16] Rich, we can’t leave it like this. 里奇 我们不能就这样走了
[11:18] Oh, he’ll stew for a bit, and then we’ll see. 他会纠结一段时间 到时候再看结果吧
[11:21] And if he does stick with us, then what? 如果他继续和我们合作了 那怎么办
[11:23] We walk on eggshells forever? 我们要一直如履薄冰下去吗
[11:26] What’s our alternative? 我们还有别的选择吗
[11:37] We countered with seven, right? 我们反驳了 是吗
[11:38] Yes, but after the survey — 没错 但是在经过调查后
[11:41] Uh, sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[11:42] Do you mind if we take just another minute of your time? 介意我们再占用几分钟时间吗
[11:47] I guess. 可以
[11:52] Kevin, no matter what our relationship looks like moving forward, 凯文 无论我们接下来的关系看起来如何
[11:58] we owe you the truth. 我们欠你一个事实
[12:01] And the truth is, you ignored our advice. 事实就是 你无视了我们的建议
[12:09] Oh, so this is my fault. 这成我的错了
[12:11] We said Mesa Verde 我们说过 梅萨维德
[12:12] should reconsider the site for the call center. 应该重新考虑客服中心的地址
[12:15] You declined. 你拒绝了
[12:17] We advised you to keep the purchased lot as an investment. 我们建议你保留成交的土地 作为投资
[12:21] You declined. 你也拒绝了
[12:22] And we advised you to leave that meeting 我们还建议你离开会议
[12:24] when it became apparent that the other side was negotiating in bad faith. 因为对方在谈判过程中明显要进行敲诈
[12:27] You declined. 你还是拒绝了
[12:29] At every point, we gave you the best guidance we could, 我们在每一步都给了你最好的指导
[12:32] and at every point, you chose to go your own way. 但每次你都选择自行其是
[12:36] We are your attorneys, 我们是你的律师
[12:37] and it is our job to advise you. 给你建议是我们的职责
[12:40] The decisions will always be yours, 做决定的人永远是你
[12:41] but…if you continue to ignore us… 但如果你继续无视我们的建议
[12:48] then this is the wrong relationship. 那我们就不该合作
[12:54] And, Kevin, I have to tell you, 还有 凯文 我必须告诉你
[12:58] whoever represents you in the future… 以后不管谁做你的律师
[13:02] I hope you’re gonna listen to them a little bit better. 我希望你多听取他们的意见
[13:07] That it? 说完了吗
[13:15] Alright, then. 那好吧
[13:16] See you on Thursday. 周四见
[13:21] Okay. 好
[13:27] Well, uh…I guess we’ll get out of your hair. 我们…就不打搅了
[13:31] Thursday. 周四
[13:45] JMM JMM.
[13:47] What’s that? 那是什么
[13:50] Oh, that’s my motto. 是我的座右铭
[13:52] Yeah? 是吗
[13:54] “Justice Matters Most.” “公正最重要”
[14:01] Okay, brass tacks. 好 说重点
[14:03] Um, how solid is this “De Guzman” thing? “德古兹曼”这身份有多可信
[14:05] Because if they find out you’re not who they think you are, 如果他们发现你的真实身份
[14:07] – that could be a little — – It’s not gonna be a problem. -那可能会有点… -这不会是问题
[14:09] Great! 很好
[14:12] Um, first up, 首先
[14:12] we got to get the murder rap down to manslaughter. 我们得把谋杀指控减轻为过失杀人
[14:15] Now, I think that the DA is primed to cut a deal. 我认为地检准备和你谈认罪协议
[14:19] So I say make ’em come to us, power move — 让他们主动提出 争取主动…
[14:22] – No. – No? -不 -不
[14:25] Nope. No deal. 不 不谈协议
[14:29] Here’s the thing about going to trial — 要是闹到庭审的话…
[14:30] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[14:32] No trial. No deal. 不上庭 不谈协议
[14:36] Okay, yeah. Sure. Just… 好吧 没问题 只是…
[14:38] What did you have in mind? 你有什么高见
[14:41] You’re gonna get me out on bail. 你先把我保出去
[14:42] Bail? 保释
[14:44] That’s… 这…
[14:47] Well, the thing there — 那边的规矩…
[14:48] I mean, I don’t know how things work south of the border, 我不知道边界以南的办事规矩
[14:50] but here, under these circumstances, 但这里 在这种情况下
[14:53] uh, well, that’s a long shot. 希望渺茫
[14:56] Quieres ser amigo de el cartel? 你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗
[14:59] I’m sorry. I-I don’t, uh… 不好意思 我不懂…
[15:06] You wanna be a friend of the cartel? 你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗
[15:11] Time to get yourself a new motto. 你该换新座右铭了
[15:15] Just. Make. Money. 挣钱最重要
[15:26] “‘But what does that mean, “Ephemeral”?’ “但’朝生暮死’是什么意思”
[15:29] repeated the little prince, 小王子追问道
[15:30] who never in his life let go of a question 他这个人一有问题
[15:33] once he had asked it. 就要刨根问底
[15:35] ‘It means, “意思是
[15:36] “Which is in danger of speedy disappearance.”‘ ‘有很快会消失的危险'”
[15:41] ‘Is my flower in danger of speedy disappearance?’ “我的花有很快会消失的危险吗”
[15:45] ‘It certainly is.'” “毫无疑问”
[15:51] Okay, kid, we’ll finish the rest later. 好了 孩子 剩下的以后再读
[15:54] Now, good night. 现在该说晚安了
[15:56] Not yet, Pop-pop. 不要嘛 爷爷
[15:58] Just two more pages. 再读两页
[16:01] Two more pages, and that’s it, alright? 就两页 然后睡觉 好吗
[16:04] Now lie down. 你躺下吧
[16:11] “‘My flower is ephemeral,’ “我的花朝生暮死”
[16:12] the little prince said to himself, 小王子喃喃自语道
[16:15] ‘and she only has four thorns “而且她只有四根刺
[16:17] to defend herself against the world.” 来抵御这个世界的侵害”
[16:28] She’s out. 她睡着了
[16:30] Think “The Little Prince” did the trick. 应该是《小王子》的功劳
[16:33] I think you wore her out with all that hide-and-seek. 我觉得是你跟她玩捉迷藏把她累坏了
[16:36] I don’t know. 我说不好
[16:37] I think maybe she wore me out. 也许是她把我累坏了
[16:43] This girl at work — 我有一个女同事
[16:45] she can’t get her son to sleep. 她不知道怎么哄儿子睡觉
[16:48] The kid’s 2 years old, 那孩子两岁了
[16:48] and he’s still tearing around the house at midnight. 半夜还在大闹天宫
[16:54] Matty was like that. 马蒂就是那样
[16:57] Really? 真的吗
[16:58] Yeah, really. 嗯 真的
[17:00] Never wanted to conk out. 一直不消停
[17:03] Too busy. 闹死人
[17:08] He was such a cutie. 他真可爱
[17:11] I love those pictures of him sitting on Santa’s lap. 我很喜欢他坐在圣诞老人腿上的照片
[17:15] Ahh, that face. 那小脸
[17:18] Cried his eyes out. Every year. 大哭不止 每年如此
[17:21] And every year, he’d want to try it again. 但每到第二年 他都想再试一试
[17:31] I’m better now. 我现在好些了
[17:35] What changed? 发生什么了
[17:40] Decided to play the cards I was dealt. 我决定面对现实
[17:52] Just said he’ll see us at the regular Thursday meeting. 他就说周四例会上见
[17:56] You spoke truth to power. 你对当权者说了真话
[17:58] We’ll see if he sticks to it. 那就看看他会不会听了
[17:59] How’d your day go? 你今天怎么样
[18:04] I got married. 我结婚了
[18:13] Here. 过来
[18:46] What? 怎么了
[18:48] I’m having the urge not to tell you something. 我想隐瞒你一件事
[18:52] It’s nothing. 不是什么大事
[18:53] I’ll — I’ll tell you later, okay? 我晚点告诉你 好吗
[18:56] Jimmy, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. 吉米 等等 等等
[18:59] What? 什么事
[19:03] I have a — a new client. 我有一个新客户
[19:05] He’s, um, connected. 他有些关系
[19:07] I mean, he’s a cartel guy. 我是说 他是贩毒集团的
[19:10] From Mexico. 墨西哥那边的
[19:12] Pretty high up. 级别挺高
[19:14] Anyway, he’s in for murder, 不管怎样 他因谋杀被捕
[19:15] and he wants bail, which — 想获得保释
[19:18] That’s impossible. 这根本不可能
[19:19] I mean…no way in hell this dude is ever seeing sunshine. 这家伙永远也不可能重见天日了
[19:23] But if I could, you know, somehow find a way… 但如果我可以 想办法…
[19:32] um…he said, uh, I’d be a friend of the cartel. 他说了 我可以成为贩毒品集团的朋友
[19:37] “Friend of the cartel”? “贩毒集团的朋友”
[19:42] You know what that means. 你知道这意味着什么
[19:45] Means money. 意味着钱
[19:48] Ranch in Montana kind of money, 像蒙大拿州农场主一样有钱
[19:51] like, uh, private jet kind of money 可以买得起自己的私人飞机
[19:54] press conferences, 出席记者招待会
[19:55] TV news, the works. 上电视 等等
[19:59] But… 但是…
[20:01] do you want to be a friend of the cartel? 你想成为贩毒集团的朋友吗
[20:07] No. No. 不 不
[20:11] Absolutely not. I… 当然不了 我…
[20:13] Anyway, it’s a moot point 不管怎样 八字还没一撇
[20:15] ’cause the guy’s the definition of a flight risk, so… 因为这个人潜逃风险极高 所以…
[20:19] Look, I’m gonna put up a fight, right, just for show. 我准备好好为他辩护 就是做做样子
[20:24] There’s no judge on earth that’s gonna grant him bail. 不可能有法官会批准他的保释
[20:29] I just — I didn’t want to tell you, 只是 我想对你隐瞒这件事
[20:31] so I thought I should tell you. 所以我觉得我应该告诉你
[20:46] You know what? 你知道吗
[20:47] What? 什么
[20:56] I’m glad you did. 很高兴你跟我说了
[21:36] Alright, back in your cell! 好了 回你的牢房去
[21:46] No, no. I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. 不 不 我没事 我没事
[21:48] So, what’s happening with sixth street? 第六街是怎么回事
[21:54] And the take? 赚了多少
[21:57] Okay. 好
[21:59] So, what’re you gonna do about it? 你准备怎么办
[22:00] You gonna send in Ocho Loco? 准备把疯子小八弄进来吗
[22:05] Oh. Even better. Nice. 那更好
[22:08] Listen. 听着
[22:10] I got something for you to do. 我有件事要交给你去办
[22:30] I’m not telling you shit until we talk about my dad. 不谈谈我爸的事 我什么都不会告诉你的
[22:35] What you tell me and when you say it 你要告诉我什么以及你什么时候说
[22:38] is not up to you. 这由不得你
[22:39] Listen, you said when Lalo’s out of the picture, 你说当拉罗出局后
[22:40] we’ll talk about my father, right? 我们就能谈谈我父亲 对吧
[22:42] Well, he’s out of the picture. 他现在出局了
[22:47] Say your piece. 你说吧
[22:48] I’m done. 我不干了
[22:51] I want out. 我想退出
[22:53] And you want me to square it with Fring. 你想让我帮你跟弗林划清界限
[22:55] Fring’s not all of it. It’s the cartel. 不只是弗林 还有贩毒集团
[22:58] I disappear, 我一消失
[22:59] they’re gonna go after my father. 他们就会去对付我父亲
[23:00] He’s gotta come with me. 他得跟我一起走
[23:02] But no matter what I say, 但无论我跟他说什么
[23:03] with him it’s the cops or nothing. 他都叫我去找警察
[23:06] The cops won’t solve this. 但警察解决不了这事
[23:12] You got a way? 你有办法吗
[23:20] What are you holding out? 你还有什么没告诉我
[23:29] Lalo called me from inside. 罗拉从里面给我打电话了
[23:31] He put me back in charge. 他让我重新掌权
[23:36] And…? 然后呢
[23:40] And… 然后
[23:42] he wants me to burn down a Pollos Hermanos. 他希望我烧毁一家洛博罗炸鸡
[23:50] Then he’s not out of the picture, is he? 那他就没有出局 对吧
[24:15] The “Avocado mania” promotion, “牛油果风暴”的活动促销
[24:17] which we’ve been testing in select franchises, 在我们挑选的几个分店试行后
[24:19] has been a smashing success, 取得了卓佳的效果
[24:21] contributing to an 18% increase in foot traffic at participating locations 为所有参与的分店提高了18%的进店客流量
[24:26] and a 12% bump in customer satisfaction. 并提升了12%的消费者满意度
[24:29] We know a good thing when we see it, 我们一眼就知道这是个机遇
[24:35] Additionally, our innovative “Family-fun” remodel 另外 我们改革后的”家庭欢乐聚餐”
[24:39] improved the in-store Whiskerstay’s experience, 提升了胡须食客的店内体验
[24:42] 古斯塔沃·弗林 首席执行官 洛博罗炸鸡
[24:42] resulting in increased repeat business system-wide. 并提高了整个品牌的回头客数量
[24:46] In fact, we are happy to share the news 事实上 我们很高兴宣布
[24:49] 牧歌电气 休斯顿
[24:49] that the latest ACSI survey 最新的全美顾客满意度指数调查
[24:51] now places Whiskerstay’s in the top 10% 显示胡须食客已跻身全国
[24:54] of limited-service chains nationwide. 前10%的有限服务连锁店
[24:59] Very nice, Cleo, very nice. 很好 珂丽奥 很好
[25:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:03] And now let’s hear from Gustavo Fring 现在有请古斯塔沃·弗林
[25:06] of Los Pollos Hermanos. 洛博罗炸鸡的首席执行官
[25:09] – Thank you, Herr Schuler. – Bitte. -谢谢 舒勒先生 -请吧
[25:11] I am delighted to report 我很高兴告诉各位
[25:13] that the last quarter Los Pollos Hermanos revenues 洛博罗炸鸡上一季度的收入
[25:15] have increased 8.3%. 增加了8.3%
[25:18] Comparable restaurant sales increased by 4.2%, 同店销售额同比增长4.2%
[25:22] representing the eighth consecutive quarter of comparable sales increases. 已经连续八季度同店销售额增长
[25:30] In addition to our continued focus on our core menu, 除了继续做好我们的核心产品外
[25:34] we are very proud to introduce a new offering 我们还很荣幸地介绍一款新产品
[25:40] that will extend our product line 此产品将拓展我们的产品线
[25:42] while celebrating our traditional New Mexican culture. 同时继续弘扬传统新墨西哥文化
[25:46] I invite you to taste our delicious “Spice Curls.” 我邀请各位品尝新出的”香辣扭扭薯条”
[25:52] “The curly fry with the Southwestern kick.” “西南风味的扭扭薯条”
[26:07] Here we are. 到了
[26:11] The bathroom has heated floors. 厕所有地暖
[26:14] You’ll find the dial just under the light switch. 开关就在电灯开关的下方
[26:18] There’s a steam shower… 还配有蒸汽淋浴房
[26:21] and bidet. 以及坐浴盆
[26:25] This controls the drapes. 这个能控制窗帘
[26:29] Many of our guests have enjoyed the rodeo. 有许多客人喜欢观看牛仔竞技比赛
[26:31] It’s in town tomorrow at Reliant Stadium. 明天在兰瑞特体育场就有
[26:32] I highly recommend it. 我非常推荐
[26:34] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[26:35] I’m only staying the night. 我只住一晚
[26:37] Next time, then. 那就下次吧
[26:39] Is there anything else, sir? 还有别的需要吗 先生
[26:41] No. No, no, that will be all. 不 不必了 就这样吧
[26:44] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[26:51] – Thank you, Mr. Fring. – My pleasure. -谢谢 弗林先生 -不客气
[28:22] Peter. 彼得
[28:23] – Look who’s here. – Who? -你看谁来了 -谁
[28:26] Hello, my friend. 你好啊 朋友
[28:28] Gustavo. 古斯塔沃
[28:35] It’s good to see you, my friend. 见到你我真高兴 朋友
[28:37] Oh, you look well. 你气色不错
[28:39] Well, I don’t feel well. 我不太舒服
[28:46] Maybe things will improve now that you’re here. 但是你来了我可能会好受一些
[28:49] Lydia tells me Salamanca is in jail. 莉迪亚告诉我塞拉曼加进监狱了
[28:51] This means you can continue construction? 是不是你就能继续施工了
[28:56] E-Eduardo Salamanca has been arrested for murder. 爱德华多·塞拉曼加因谋杀被捕了
[29:00] However, even from jail he creates…issues. 然而 他在狱中也…不安分
[29:08] What kind of issues? 怎么个不安分法儿
[29:11] He ordered his men to burn down one of my restaurants. 他让手下去烧我的一间餐馆
[29:15] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[29:16] He’s in jail. He can still do that? 他在坐牢还能那么干
[29:19] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[29:21] I know it’s not exactly my area of expertise, 我知道这不是我的专长领域
[29:24] but don’t people get killed in prison all the time? 但监狱里不是总出人命吗
[29:28] I mean, “Shanked” and “Shivved” and whatnot? “被捅死” “被攮死” 一切死法皆有可能
[29:31] Anything happens to Salamanca on this side of the border, 塞拉曼加在国境这边出了事
[29:34] the cartel will assume that it was my doing. 贩毒集团就会怪到我头上
[29:38] It would mean war. 那意味着战争
[29:41] War for which we are unprepared. 让我们措手不及的战争
[29:45] My God. 天啊
[29:47] This nightmare never ends. 这噩梦还没完没了了
[29:49] – He’s concerned about the money. – “Concerned”?! -他担心钱 -还”担心”
[29:52] 4,800,000 Euros. 四百八十万欧
[29:56] It’s a miracle I haven’t been caught. 我没被抓简直是奇迹
[29:58] Last year the auditors came this close. 去年 审计员就差这么一点
[30:01] One of them, a woman — I think she knew. 其中有个女的 我觉得她发现了
[30:05] – Peter — – At first it was a year. -彼得 -起初是一年
[30:07] Then it was two. Then three. 然后两年 三年
[30:09] And now you’re telling me… 现在你告诉我…
[30:11] How long? 要多久
[30:12] I can’t. I can’t. 我等不了 等不了
[30:14] They will catch me, and then it is over. 他们会抓到我 就全完了
[30:17] – Peter — – I can’t. -彼得 -我等不了
[30:18] – Peter — – Gustavo, please. -彼得 -古斯塔沃 求你了
[30:20] – I can’t. – Listen to me. -我不能再等了 -听我说
[30:22] – I — – Listen to me. -我… -听我说
[30:27] Do you remember Santiago? 你还记得圣地亚哥吗
[30:31] The two of us. 我们俩
[30:33] Our backs to the wall. 我们被逼得走投无路
[30:35] I will never forget what you did. 我永远不会忘记你当时做的
[30:39] Oh, well… 那个…
[30:40] You are still the same man. 你依然是当年那个你
[30:45] You will do what is necessary. 必要之事你绝不含糊
[30:54] Stay strong, my friend. 坚强点 朋友
[30:58] We’ve come so far. 我们都走到这一步了
[31:01] We are so very close. 就差那么一丁点了
[31:11] Okay. 好吧
[31:14] Good. 好
[31:15] Now…you eat. 你用晚餐吧
[31:28] Tomorrow you and I are going to the rodeo. 明天我们去看牛仔竞技
[31:31] The rodeo? 竞技
[31:32] Yeah. To see the cowboys. 对 去看牛仔
[31:34] I’ve never been to the rodeo. 我还从来没去过呢
[31:36] Well, you’re going to love it. 你会喜欢的
[31:40] Gustavo. 古斯塔沃
[31:44] – Prosit. – Prosit. -干杯 -干杯
[31:46] Prost. 干杯
[31:50] Uh, “Your guests will relax in the elegant great room, “您的客人可在优雅的大房间内休憩
[31:53] complete with soaring stone fireplace.” 房间内配有花岗岩石砌壁炉”
[31:56] Soaring stone? 花岗岩
[31:58] Yeah. That’s the best kind of stone. 是啊 那是最优质的石材
[32:02] How about a lavender farm? 一座薰衣草农场怎么样
[32:04] Seriously? 真的吗
[32:05] Yeah, well, it’s, uh — it’s lavender-adjacent. 真的 附近有薰衣草
[32:09] Tell me more. 说详细点
[32:10] “Imagine a magical land called ‘home.’ “将这神奇的土地当做自己的家
[32:12] Watch the sun set across your own private meadow, 在乱花摇曳的微风中
[32:15] as wild flowers sway in the breeze. 看日落余晖洒满你的私人牧场
[32:18] This stunning desert retreat 该精品沙漠会所
[32:20] promotes a casual yet luxurious lifestyle.” 为您提供轻奢的生活格调”
[32:23] I’m casual yet luxurious. 我就是轻奢本人
[32:25] Yeah. Totally. 是 绝对的
[32:27] It’s got a five-car garage. 还有五个车位的车库
[32:29] What? How’s that gonna work? 什么 那怎么行
[32:31] – We only get 2 1/2 cars each? – Yeah. -我们一人只能有两台半车吗 -对
[32:34] Garbage. 垃圾
[32:36] So, that was wildflowers dancing in the sun? 野花在阳光下摇曳
[32:41] They’re swaying in the breeze. 在微风中摇曳
[32:44] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[32:45] Well, either way. 不管怎样
[32:46] They’re having a very nice time. 它们都挺开心的
[33:11] Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you! 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
[33:13] I need a word. 有话跟你说
[33:17] Oh. A word? Yeah, uh — 有话 行
[33:19] Yeah, I have a word for you. Uh, “Tunnel”… 我也有话跟你说 “隧道”
[33:21] …which is where I am right now. 我现在就在隧道里
[33:24] Sorry! I can’t hear you! 对不起 我听不清
[33:25] Maybe try again later? 过会儿再打吧
[33:28] Coming! 来了
[33:31] Whatever it is, 不管什么事
[33:32] it’s not for me, and it shouldn’t be for you. 都不关我的事 也不关你的事
[33:37] Hey, forget your key — 忘带钥匙了吗
[33:42] Okay. Yeah. Come right in. 好吧 进来吧
[33:45] Make yourself at home. 就当自己家
[33:49] You got me in my underwear, so enjoy the show. 我还穿着内裤呢 别见外
[33:54] You’re representing Eduardo Salamanca, 你是爱德华多·塞拉曼加的代理律师
[33:57] AKA Jorge De Guzman. 也就是豪尔赫·德古兹曼
[34:00] He is a client of mine, yeah. So? 对 他是我的委托人 怎么了
[34:03] Well, I need you to get him out on bail. 我需要你给他保释出来
[34:08] Wait. What do you have to do with Lalo Salamanca? 等等 你怎么扯上拉罗·塞拉曼加的
[34:12] I represent someone who has an interest. 我只是代表利益相关方
[34:15] Someone like who? 什么样的人
[34:17] Someone your client can never know about. 不能让你委托人知道的人
[34:20] Yeah, look, I don’t take marching orders from the man behind the curtain. 但是 我不接受神秘人士发号施令
[34:25] In this case, it’s better that you do. 这个案子 你还是答应的好
[34:32] You know what Salamanca did, right? 你知道塞拉曼加都干过什么吧
[34:35] I am aware. 我知道
[34:41] What’s this? 这是什么
[34:42] This is everything you need to do your job. 这是你完成任务所需的一切材料
[36:55] Go. 去吧
[38:13] “Significant ties to his local community”? “与其所在当地社区关系密切”
[38:16] What ties? 什么关系
[38:17] Did you actually think I wasn’t gonna hear 你们真的认为我会对你们的
[38:19] about this “Private eye” of yours? “私家侦探”毫不知情
[38:21] Excuse me? 你说什么
[38:22] Dave Clark. 戴夫·克拉克
[38:25] Dave Clark. 戴夫·克拉克
[38:26] The mysterious “third party” who’s coaching your key witness. 给你们关键目击证人做指导的神秘”第三方”
[38:31] Alright, good. 好吧
[38:32] You know what? 行吧
[38:33] Do the dumb act for Parson. Please. 你们就继续装傻吧
[38:36] I can’t wait to see him rip you both a new one. 我迫不及待想看他再整你们一次
[38:43] Any idea what that asshole is going on about? 那个混蛋闹的是哪出
[38:49] I’ll call the librarian. 我给图书管理员打电话
[39:07] Uh, play to the judge, okay? 当着法官面好好表现 行吗
[39:10] But don’t — don’t, like, play to the judge. 但是 别玩世不恭的
[39:12] Don’t over do it. 千万不要
[39:14] Try not to be too cool. 别太摆架子
[39:16] I mean, look humble. 谦逊点
[39:19] A little bit scared. 稍微胆怯点
[39:22] No problem. 没问题
[39:27] – Is that them? – Yep. -是他们吗 -对
[39:34] Who’s that? 那是谁
[39:39] That’s gotta be his family. 肯定是他的家人
[39:42] Fred Whalen. 弗雷德·惠伦
[39:47] The guy who died? At the Travel Wire? 差旅电汇的死者
[40:09] And I’m told you have new information… 听说你有新消息
[40:13] An allegation of witness tampering? 指控干扰证人
[40:18] Mr. Goodman? 古德曼先生
[40:23] Mr. Goodman? 古德曼先生
[40:27] That’s right, Your Honor. 没错 法官阁下
[40:28] Witness tampering. 干扰证人
[40:31] I have reason to believe 我有理由认为
[40:32] that the prosecution’s key witness 公诉方的关键证人
[40:34] was coached by a private investigator 受到了一名私家侦探的引导
[40:37] who was hired to pervert justice. 他受雇妨碍司法公正
[40:41] Does the prosecution have a response? 公诉人有回应吗
[40:45] Unfortunately, Your Honor, 很不幸 法官阁下
[40:47] it seems a person unknown to my team 似乎有我们不知道的一位不明人士
[40:49] may have interacted with our witness, 可能与我们的证人有过接触
[40:51] causing her to call Detective Roberts 让她打给罗伯茨警探
[40:53] and amend her statement two months after the initial interview. 并在最初审讯两个月后修改证词
[40:57] This only recently came to our attention, 我们最近才发现此事
[40:59] and we are vigorously investigating. 正在积极调查中
[41:03] I would hope so. 但愿如此
[41:05] Having said that, Your Honor, 话虽如此 法官阁下
[41:06] this witness is one small element of the state’s case. 这位证人只是本公诉案中很小的一环
[41:10] In light of the extraordinary violence of the crime 鉴于犯罪情节极其暴力
[41:14] and the fact that Mr. De Guzman is a foreign national 以及德古兹曼先生为外籍人士
[41:16] with no ties to the community, 与本地社区毫无关系
[41:18] we ask that the court recognize him as a flight risk 我们请求法院将其视为潜逃风险
[41:21] and as a danger to the citizens of New Mexico. 同时也对新墨西哥州民众造成威胁
[41:26] Mr. Goodman? 古德曼先生
[41:29] Uh, all due respect, Your Honor, 恕我直言 法官阁下
[41:31] but the witness is not just one “Small element” 这位证人不仅仅是本公诉案中
[41:35] of the state’s case. “很小的一环”
[41:36] She’s the only witness 她还是唯一能将德古兹曼先生
[41:38] tying Mr. De Guzman to the murder scene, 与凶杀现场联系起来的证人
[41:41] and she’s been manipulated. 而她受到了他人操控
[41:43] Furthermore, the claim that Mr. De Guzman 此外 关于德古兹曼先生
[41:46] has no ties to the community — that’s just patently false. 与本地社区毫无关联的说法 显然是无稽之谈
[41:49] Mr. De Guzman has deep ties to the city of Albuquerque. 德古兹曼先生与阿尔布开克市有着深刻羁绊
[41:54] I’d like you to meet… his family. 我向您介绍 他的家人
[41:57] Uh, that’s his fiancée 那是他的未婚妻
[41:58] and the love of his life, Beth McKinnon, 他的挚爱 贝丝·麦金农
[42:01] his stepchildren, Christopher and Ella, 他的继子女 克里斯托弗和艾拉
[42:04] and sitting with them is Beth’s mother, Mary. 坐在他们身旁的是贝丝的母亲 玛丽
[42:09] Now, Your Honor, 法官阁下
[42:11] my client is the only father that these kids have ever known. 这些孩子只有我委托人这一个父亲
[42:14] They depend on him. 他们都依靠他生活
[42:16] How can you possibly see fit 您怎么忍心
[42:17] to separate this beautiful…family? 拆散这个美好的家庭呢
[42:24] Um…I’m sorry. 抱歉
[42:27] The testimony, um, implicating Mr. De Guzman in this crime — 德古兹曼先生涉案的证词
[42:33] it’s been fabricated. 是捏造的
[42:34] You’ve already held him for three days. 您已经关押他三天时间
[42:37] Given the circumstances, 考虑到现有情况
[42:39] Mr. De Guzman should be granted bond. 应该让德古兹曼先生获得保释
[42:42] Your Honor, a sidebar? 法官阁下 请求私下磋商
[42:54] Didn’t the state do any investigating at all? 公诉方就没做好调查吗
[42:56] We did, Your Honor. 我们调查了 法官阁下
[42:58] Your honor, given what’s transpired here… 法官阁下 根据现有信息…
[43:02] Alright, that’s enough. 行了 不用再说了
[43:04] Your Honor, I really — 法官阁下 我真的…
[43:13] I accept the defense’s argument that bond is warranted. 我接受辩方观点 允许保释
[43:18] But considering the severity of the charges, 但考虑到指控的严重性
[43:21] I will set the amount at $7 million. 我决定将保释金额设为七百万美元
[43:24] Cash only. 仅收现金
[43:25] Oh, Your Honor — 法官阁下…
[43:28] All rise. 全体起立
[43:34] $7 million? 七百万
[43:35] Yes, and I am so, so sorry. 是的 我真的很抱歉
[43:37] I can do that. 我可以付
[43:40] Thing is, 问题是
[43:42] – I’m gonna need you to pick it up. – What? Me? -你得去帮我取钱 -什么 我
[43:46] I’ll call you. 等我电话
[43:59] – You’re good to go. – Thank you. -你可以走了 -谢谢
[44:11] Hey, Jimmy. 吉米
[44:14] Howard. 霍华德
[44:17] So…have you thought any more about the job? 所以 工作的事你还在考虑吗
[44:21] The job. 工作
[44:23] Yeah. 对啊
[44:24] No, um… 还没…
[44:27] I’m still giving it some thought. 我还在考虑
[44:33] “Giving it some thought”? “还在考虑”
[44:37] Yeah. 是的
[44:40] You know what? 你知道吗
[44:42] Don’t bother. 不用再考虑了
[44:44] It seems I’ve upset you. 这个提议好像让你很生气
[44:45] So offer’s off the table. 所以就此作罢吧
[44:49] You upset me? 让我很生气
[44:49] How — How’d you upset me? 怎么让我很生气了
[44:52] You tell me. 你说呢
[44:58] This is getting a little weird, Howard. 你有点奇怪啊 霍华德
[45:02] You want to know what’s “Weird”? 你知道什么才叫”奇怪”吗
[45:05] It’s “Weird” to offer a job to a man 你给一个人提供了工作机会
[45:07] and in return have bowling balls thrown at your car 而作为回报 那个人却向你的汽车扔保龄球
[45:10] and prostitutes sent to your business lunch. 在你工作午餐时派妓女来餐厅大闹
[45:14] That’s “Weird.” 这才叫”奇怪”
[45:17] Are you listening to yourself? 你在说什么呢
[45:20] I don’t know what you’re into these days, Howard, 我不知道你这些日子都经历了什么 霍华德
[45:21] but prostitutes and, uh, bowling balls? 但是妓女 保龄球
[45:27] Uh…you sound unhinged. 你听起来有点不太正常
[45:33] Jimmy, I’m sorry you’re in pain. 吉米 我对你的痛苦深表遗憾
[45:38] You’re sorry? 深表遗憾
[45:40] You’re sorry? 深表遗憾
[45:42] You kill my brother, and you say you’re sorry. 你害死了我哥哥 却对我说深表遗憾
[45:46] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[45:47] The job offer — it didn’t upset me. 那份工作 并没有让我生气
[45:50] It amused me. 反而让我觉得很好笑
[45:52] Big job at the illustrious HHM. 赫赫有名的HHM律所里举足轻重的职位
[45:56] Chance to play at the palace? 有机会走上那么大的舞台
[45:58] Lil’ ole me? 就凭我这种小角色
[45:59] – I was trying – You have no idea what’s going on. -我只是想 -你根本不知道外面在发生什么
[46:02] You’re a teensy tiny man 你是一个只活在自己的小世界里
[46:03] in a teensy-weensy little bubble! 只关注自己的小人
[46:05] Oh, Jimmy. 吉米啊
[46:07] Ohh, don’t you fuckin’ “Oh, Jimmy” me. 快别他妈同情我了
[46:09] You look down on me?! You pity me?! 你有什么资格看不起我 可怜我
[46:11] Walk away. That’s right, Howard. 走就对了 霍华德
[46:13] You know why I didn’t take the job? 你知道我为什么不接受你的工作吗
[46:14] ‘Cause it’s too small! 因为它太渺小了
[46:16] I don’t care about it! 我不在乎这种工作
[46:18] It’s nothing to me! 它对我来说屁都不是
[46:20] It’s a bacterium! 渺小到不能再渺小了
[46:21] I travel in worlds you can’t even imagine! 我游走的世界大到你根本无法想像
[46:24] You can’t conceive of what I’m capable of! 你根本想像不到我的能力
[46:27] I’m so far beyond you! 我早就远远超越你了
[46:29] I’m like a God in human clothing! 我是身着西装的上帝
[46:31] Lightning bolts shoot from my fingertips! 指尖射出闪电
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme