时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – I need a soldier. – Why me? | -我需要战士 -为什么非要找我 |
[00:02] | Because you understand. | 因为你会理解 |
[00:03] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[00:05] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[00:06] | I’m not gonna let some low-life shyster bully me off my land. | 我才不会让一个落魄小人逼我离开自己的土地 |
[00:10] | No offense, Kim. | 无意冒犯 金 |
[00:12] | That call center’s not movin’ one goddamn inch! | 客服中心就要建在原来的位置 一点不能动 |
[00:15] | There’s no reason to take this any further. | 没必要再继续下去了 |
[00:17] | It gets nasty. It gets personal. | 会闹得很难看 变成个人恩怨 |
[00:20] | It gets dangerous. | 会很危险 |
[00:21] | You broke into his house? | 你闯进他家了 |
[00:23] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[01:29] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | You ready? Where were you? | 准备好了吗 你去哪儿了 |
[01:34] | What? | 什么 |
[01:35] | – Where were you? – I’m sorry, hon. | -你去哪儿了 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[01:37] | I got held up down at the Clover. | 我在三叶草那边有事耽搁了 |
[01:39] | Guess I kind of lost track of time. | 我没注意时间 |
[01:41] | You were drinking? | 你喝酒了 |
[01:43] | Kimmy. It was one beer. | 小金 就一瓶啤酒 |
[01:46] | Doesn’t smell like one beer. | 闻起来可不止一瓶 |
[01:48] | Welp, that’s what it was. | 但就只有一瓶 |
[01:49] | So let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:51] | Get in. | 上车 |
[01:56] | Kim, I’m not doin’ this. | 金 别这样 |
[01:57] | Come on. It’s cold out. | 走吧 外边很冷 |
[01:59] | Let’s — Let’s go get some food, | 我们 去吃点东西 |
[02:01] | go home, split a box of McNuggets, | 回家 分一盒麦乐鸡 |
[02:04] | see what’s on TV. | 看看电视 |
[02:09] | I’m just gonna walk. | 我走路吧 |
[02:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:12] | You’re gonna walk three miles with a cello. | 你要背着大提琴走五公里 |
[02:15] | Don’t be stupid. Get in. | 别犯傻 上车 |
[02:19] | I’ll — I’ll let you choose the radio station. | 我…让你选电台 |
[02:21] | Come on. | 行了吧 |
[02:30] | Kim, get in the car right now. | 金 立刻上车 |
[02:35] | I said it was one beer. | 我说了就一瓶啤酒 |
[02:37] | You’re gonna be like this? | 你真要这样吗 |
[02:42] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[02:46] | Kim, get in, or I’m driving home. | 金 上车 不然我就自己开车回家了 |
[02:48] | Right now, in the car. | 立刻上车 |
[02:53] | I mean it. I’m going. | 我说真的 我要走了 |
[02:57] | Fine. Don’t listen to me. | 行 不听我的 |
[03:01] | You never listen! | 你从不听话 |
[03:50] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[03:51] | Freedom to ride. | 自由驰骋 |
[03:53] | Freedom to explore. | 自由探索 |
[03:56] | Freedom to bank… | 自由存取 |
[03:59] | the way you want to. | 随心所欲 |
[04:01] | Hi. I’m Don Wachtell, President of Mesa Verde. | 我是沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁 |
[04:07] | For the past 10 years, our family has taken pride | 过去十年 我们家庭非常自豪 |
[04:10] | in helping your family grow your savings | 能够帮助您的家庭积累储蓄 |
[04:13] | out here in the Southwest, with freedom from hidden fees | 就在这广袤的西南部 没有隐形费用 |
[04:17] | and freedom to choose the account that’s right for you. | 您可以自由选择适合您的账户 |
[04:21] | Ain’t that right, Kevin? | 是不是 凯文 |
[04:22] | That’s right, Dad. | 是的 爸 |
[04:26] | Yup! | 没错 |
[04:28] | Let our family help find your freedom…at Mesa Verde. | 让我们一家帮您找到自由 就在梅萨维德 |
[04:44] | So, can you do it? | 所以能拍出来吗 |
[04:46] | The Media Lab has a-a vision mixer. | 媒体实验室有个特效师 |
[04:48] | I think we can get the effect that you’re goin’ for. | 应该能做出你想要的效果 |
[04:50] | And with makeup and costumes, | 有化妆和服装 |
[04:52] | we can make it look like the same time period. | 我们可以还原那个时期 |
[04:54] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[04:55] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[04:57] | It’s gonna sing. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[05:00] | I’m sensing that Schleprock here is gonna puke on my parade. | 我觉得那个倒霉蛋有点不太看好啊 |
[05:04] | You want it when? | 什么时候要 |
[05:05] | Uh, as soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[05:06] | Tomorrow would be optimal. | 最好是明天 |
[05:10] | Let me break it down for you, chief. | 我跟你讲清楚 老板 |
[05:14] | You got 10 spots. | 你有十个场景 |
[05:15] | I count 12, 13 locations. | 我数了有十二三个地方 |
[05:17] | Then there’s post, graphics, | 还要加字加图 |
[05:18] | this video-effects thing you’re talking. | 还有你要的视频特效 |
[05:21] | That’s, uh, a week, maybe more. | 要一周或更久 |
[05:25] | Probably more. We have midterms. | 可能还要更久 我们有期中考 |
[05:28] | And plus we have to lug all our stuff around. | 而且我们还得搬运器材 |
[05:30] | And actors, craft service… | 还有演员 后勤 |
[05:33] | You scout these locations? Do I got a place to plug in? | 你踩过点没 有电源插座吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, and bathrooms. People need bathrooms. | 还有厕所 人们要上厕所 |
[05:37] | They literally need them all the time. | 他们老想上厕所 |
[05:39] | Just — | 等等 |
[05:40] | There’s got to be a way, right? | 肯定有办法 对吗 |
[05:41] | ‘Cause we’re smart, | 因为我们很聪明 |
[05:42] | so we can figure out a way, right? | 我们肯定能想出办法 对吗 |
[05:47] | Cut the number of spots. | 减少场景数量 |
[05:49] | No. It’s — | 不行 |
[05:50] | Shock and awe is what I’m going for here. | 令人震惊才是我的目的 |
[05:53] | Anything less, no. | 少一点都不行 |
[05:55] | Wh-What if you use voiceovers instead of actors? | 用旁白代替演员怎么样 |
[05:58] | Or if we did it all in one location? | 或者在同一个地方进行拍摄 |
[05:59] | So, no actors, no scope, no impact. | 没有演员 没有广度 就没有影响力 |
[06:02] | No. Just… | 不行 |
[06:05] | I just feel like if we just get out there and this — | 我感觉如果我们直接去拍 |
[06:08] | we hustle, we can do it. | 加把劲 就可以办到 |
[06:10] | We can. | 我们能办到 |
[06:10] | Dude. Can’t be done. | 哥们 办不到 |
[06:17] | Dude. We can’t. | 哥们 真不行 |
[06:22] | I mean, I don’t know. What if we did the Superman thing? | 我也不知道 如果我们试试超人呢 |
[06:26] | Uh, a — a what? | 什么 |
[06:29] | You know, like Superman. | 就像超人一样 |
[06:30] | Like, um — Well, like a weatherman. | 就像天气预报员一样 |
[06:33] | Blue screen, I think. | 就那种蓝幕 |
[06:36] | You mean a green screen? | 你是指绿幕吧 |
[06:38] | Whatever. Blue, green. | 蓝 绿 随便吧 |
[06:39] | Just — Can we do that? | 可以办到吗 |
[06:43] | You got a green screen? | 你有绿幕吗 |
[06:53] | Looking good, gentlemen. | 不错啊 先生们 |
[06:55] | Red leather, yellow leather. | 红粉凤凰花凤凰 |
[06:57] | – Red leather, yellow leather. – Very nice. | -红粉凤凰花凤凰 -很不错 |
[07:09] | Mom makes meat. | 妈妈骑马骂马慢 |
[07:11] | Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. Mom makes meat. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈骑马骂马慢 |
[07:12] | Red leather, yellow leather. | 红粉凤凰花凤凰 |
[07:13] | Red leather, red — Yellow. | 红粉凤凰 发…花 |
[07:15] | Yellow leather. | 花凤凰 |
[07:18] | We’re ready, ready. | 我们已经准备就绪 |
[07:20] | Everyone, a lot to do, no time to do it. | 各位 时间紧迫 |
[07:23] | Who knows their lines? | 谁已经记好台词了 |
[07:24] | Yes, I believe I have it. | 我已经记住了 |
[07:27] | I love a man of confidence. | 我喜欢自信的人 |
[07:28] | I played Prospero on the Plaza | 在做完前列腺手术一个月后 |
[07:30] | a month after prostate surgery. | 我就扮演普洛斯彼罗了 |
[07:32] | One has to have confidence. | 一个人必须要有自信 |
[07:33] | That’s wonderful. Uh — God bless. | 真不错 上帝保佑你 |
[07:35] | Now bring that confidence | 带着这份自信 |
[07:37] | right over here to this marker on the floor. | 站到地板的标记上吧 |
[07:39] | That’s your spot. | 这就是你的位置 |
[07:40] | Do not move from it, okay? | 不要离开这里 好吗 |
[07:43] | Um, but also don’t be rigid, okay? | 但也别表现得太死板 好吗 |
[07:45] | Try to be natural. | 自然点 |
[07:47] | And speak to me, you know, conversational, | 和我说话 就像正常对话一样 |
[07:50] | everyday, like a friend, but, uh — | 就像平时和朋友说话一样 不过 |
[07:55] | There’s fear here. | 你的心里藏着恐惧 |
[07:56] | There’s emotion. | 有强烈的情感 |
[07:57] | You’re searching for a hero. | 你在找一个英雄 |
[07:59] | You know, will no one save you? | 难道不会有人来救你了吗 就像这种感觉 |
[08:02] | But don’t hit it too hard. | 但别用力过猛 |
[08:03] | Just throw it away, but with feeling, okay? | 自然地流露出来 要有感情 好吗 |
[08:07] | – Good. How we doin’? – Shoot this mother. | -很好 准备如何了 -可以开拍 |
[08:09] | Alright. | 好的 |
[08:11] | Oh, there’s cue cards if you need ’em. | 这里有提词板 |
[08:13] | But don’t look at them. Look at me, okay? | 但别盯着板看 看着我 好吗 |
[08:16] | But, you know, they’re there. | 它们跑不了 |
[08:17] | – So, roll sound. – Rolling. | -开始录音 -录音中 |
[08:20] | – Camera. – Speeding. | -准备拍摄 -已就绪 |
[08:21] | And…action. | 开拍 |
[08:23] | This is great. Stand right there. | 很不错 就站在这 |
[08:25] | You look great. | 很漂亮 |
[08:26] | Eyes open. | 眼睛睁大 |
[08:29] | Yeah, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[08:29] | Can I drop your jaw? Sideways a little. | 能张开你的下巴吗 侧一点 |
[08:32] | Perfect. That’s it. | 完美 就是这样 |
[08:33] | – Press “Record.” – I can’t — | -快录 -我不能 |
[08:34] | And five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[08:37] | – Magic. – Magic. | -魔法 -魔法 |
[08:38] | – Delicious. – You can’t have the pizza while we do the thing. | -真美味 -拍摄的时候不能吃 |
[08:40] | Because we’re trying to shoot the commercial. | 因为我们要拍广告 |
[08:41] | That’s why. I’m gonna keep it right here. | 这就是原因 披萨就放我这了 |
[08:43] | – Doing something with that thing? – Look up this way. | -把发型整理一下 -抬头看那边 |
[08:45] | Right? And then stay right like that. | 好吗 保持这个姿势 |
[08:47] | Alright, show it to me. Boom. | 来吧 尽情展现 |
[08:49] | You’re a cool guy, okay, but not too cool. | 你很酷 但别表现得太酷 |
[08:52] | I need you to be relatable. | 我需要你引起观众共鸣 |
[08:54] | Give me that Fonz. Alright, good. | 大拇指竖起来 很好 |
[08:56] | Put it down. Nobody’s buying it. | 放下吧 没人会信的 |
[08:58] | Okay, the cane, I think, is a little too much. | 我觉得手杖有些夸张了 |
[09:00] | Can I have it? | 我能拿走吗 |
[09:01] | And five, four, three, two, magic. | 五 四 三 二 一 魔法 |
[09:05] | – What? – Need it. | -什么 -我需要它 |
[09:06] | Let go. Just — Really, okay? | 放手 好吗 |
[09:10] | You look very, very officious, okay? | 你看上去太一本正经了 |
[09:13] | Alright, can you smile warmly? | 能热情地微笑一下吗 |
[09:16] | No? I’m trying to direct. | 不行吗 我在导演呢 |
[09:17] | That’s good. Get out of the way. | 很不错 别挡着镜头 |
[09:19] | – Okay. – Get out of the way. | -好的 -让开 |
[09:20] | And…acting. | 开拍 |
[09:23] | Cool, alright? Do that. Ready? Yeah. | 很酷 就这么做 准备好了吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, like this. | 对 就像这样 |
[09:27] | Too much, uh — Put your hand right — Yeah, yeah. | 太过了 把手放在这 对 |
[09:31] | Stand on the X. This is great. | 站在标记上 很不错 |
[09:33] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[09:35] | Turn sideways. | 转身 |
[09:37] | Take your Coke out of her hand. | 把你的可乐拿走 |
[09:39] | And now look sad, glum. | 现在要看上去很悲伤 很沮丧 |
[09:43] | And then when I say “Action,” you look here. | 当我说”开拍” 你就看向这边 |
[09:45] | No. Faster. | 不 快一点 |
[09:46] | Make it a whip — Whip your head. | 甩过来 把头甩过来 |
[09:48] | Up here, and then — go! — action. | 先看这边 然后 甩 开拍 |
[09:50] | Look back. Okay. Anyone else? | 回头 好了 还有吗 |
[09:52] | So that they don’t reflect, okay? | 这样眼镜不会反光 |
[09:54] | That looks normal. Look right in. | 这样正常多了 看镜头 |
[09:56] | Look at me. Point. | 看着我 指 |
[09:59] | No. Like this. | 不 这样 |
[10:04] | More, more. | 再夸张点 |
[10:07] | Good. Make it look real. | 很好 再逼真一点 |
[10:11] | And…cut! | 好的…卡 |
[10:13] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[10:40] | I’m Saul Goodman. Did you or… | 我是索尔·古德曼 你或你… |
[10:59] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[11:03] | You came. I’m sorry. You missed most of it. | 你来了 很抱歉大部分已经拍摄完了 |
[11:05] | I’m almost through my part. Now, you comin’ in? | 我快拍好我的部分了 你要进来吗 |
[11:07] | ‘Cause, hey, we still got a slice or two of pizza left. | 我们还剩一两块披萨 |
[11:09] | Uh, no. I-I-I-I ate the office. | 不 我在办公室吃过了 |
[11:11] | – I’m good. – You sure? | -不用了 -你确定吗 |
[11:11] | ‘Cause it’s, um, cold pizza | 这可是社区剧院演员们 |
[11:13] | fondled by community theater actors. | 最喜欢的冷披萨 |
[11:15] | You gonna pass on that. | 你不打算尝尝 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I think I will pass. | 嗯 算了吧 |
[11:18] | I just — I just wanted to talk. | 我只是…我只是想来谈谈 |
[11:20] | Talk? Yeah, sure. | 谈谈 好吧 |
[11:22] | Of course. Uh, five. | 当然了 五分钟 |
[11:25] | Good news — I tracked down Olivia Bitsui. | 好消息 我找到了奥利维亚·比特苏 |
[11:27] | She is 92 years young. | 她92岁芳龄了 |
[11:30] | She’s part of the Navajo Nation. | 她是纳瓦霍族保留地的 |
[11:31] | She lives out by Window Rock. | 住在窗石那边 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna call her first thing in the morning, | 我明天早上就给她打电话 |
[11:35] | hopefully have a face-to-face. | 希望能和她当面谈谈 |
[11:37] | – Jimmy — – think I’m gonna bring a floral arrangement | -吉米 -我在想要不要带一些花 |
[11:39] | or maybe a cake assortment from Brother’s Bakery. | 或者兄弟面包店的蛋糕 |
[11:41] | – Good idea. – Jimmy, d-do you think… | -好主意 -吉米 你觉得… |
[11:46] | Will Acker settle for $75,000? | 阿克会愿意以七万五美元和解吗 |
[11:51] | – $75,000? – Yeah. | -七万五 -是的 |
[11:53] | Will he go for it? | 他会愿意吗 |
[11:55] | Are you saying that Kevin is willing | 你是说凯文愿意 |
[11:57] | to go up to $75,000 on this? | 出七万五摆平吗 |
[11:58] | I — | 我… |
[12:00] | Look, we’ll negotiate as far up as we can, | 我们会尽可能把出价抬高 |
[12:02] | and then I’ll make up the difference. | 然后我会补上差额 |
[12:05] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:05] | Y-You’ll make up the difference | 你要补上差额 |
[12:07] | as in “Out of your own pocket” make up the difference? | 是指”用你自己的钱”补吗 |
[12:10] | I — Yes. | 我…是的 |
[12:11] | I just need to end this now and move on. | 我要赶紧结束这一切 往前看 |
[12:14] | But why? | 但是为什么啊 |
[12:16] | No, hey, we have him. | 不 我们已经抓到把柄了 |
[12:18] | Rich is suspicious. | 里奇起疑了 |
[12:20] | He said some things. | 他说了一些话 |
[12:23] | He’s second-guessing how you got to be Acker’s lawyer | 他开始质疑你为什么会做阿克的律师 |
[12:25] | and questioning my intentions, | 还怀疑我的动机 |
[12:27] | enough to want me off the case. | 想把我撤出案子 |
[12:29] | We move forward with this, | 我们继续这样下去 |
[12:30] | Rich is gonna figure out what’s happening. | 里奇就会发现到底是怎么回事 |
[12:31] | Here’s the truth. | 真相是这样的 |
[12:32] | Rich knows nothing. | 里奇什么都不知道 |
[12:34] | – Well, not yet, no. – Not ever. | -现在还不知道 -以后也不会知道 |
[12:35] | He has nothing. | 他没有证据 |
[12:37] | There’s no way to prove anything. | 他无法证明任何猜测 |
[12:44] | You may be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[12:49] | But it’s just not worth it. | 但是这样不值得 |
[12:53] | But…what about the play here? | 但是…那现在拍的戏呢 |
[12:56] | The play is beautiful. | 真的很棒 |
[12:59] | God, this is like watching a walk-off home run | 天啊 感觉就像是眼看着要到手的本垒打 |
[13:03] | just drift foul. | 突然偏了一样 |
[13:11] | It’s your play. | 这是你的戏 |
[13:12] | If you want to walk, we’ll walk. | 如果你想放弃 那就放弃吧 |
[13:19] | So, I got to — I got to break it to the kids. | 那我得…我得告诉这些孩子们 |
[13:24] | Well, there’s a lot to clean up | 我们得清理干净 |
[13:26] | before Mrs. Ngyuen can open in the morning, so… | 阮太太明天早上还要开门营业 所以… |
[13:29] | – I’ll help. – No. | -我帮你们 -不 |
[13:30] | You’ve been all day at work. | 你工作了一天了 |
[13:31] | Jimmy, you’re out here doing all this because of me. | 吉米 你们在这里都是为了我 |
[13:33] | I’m helping. | 我要帮忙 |
[13:37] | Alright, just don’t touch the camera. | 好吧 记住别碰摄像机 |
[13:40] | He claims it’s an extension of his body. | 他说那是他身体的一部分 |
[13:43] | Noted. | 明白 |
[14:50] | You’re Michael? | 你就是麦克吗 |
[14:53] | The gringo Lalo had a bug up his ass about. | 拉罗口中那个碍事的美国佬 |
[14:57] | If Hector or the cousins ever find out about — | 要是赫克托或他的表兄发现… |
[14:59] | They’re not gonna find out. | 他们不会发现的 |
[15:04] | Get on with it. | 继续说 |
[15:08] | Lalo’s using his C.I. connection. | 拉罗在利用他的线人 |
[15:10] | He’s having Domingo call the DEA to rat out your dealers. | 他让多明戈向毒品管制局供出你的毒贩 |
[15:14] | Times they’re slinging, locations. | 他们交易的时间和地点 |
[15:18] | Your guys are gonna get swept up. | 你的人会被一网打尽 |
[15:24] | Promote low-level dealers… | 提拔一些低级的毒贩 |
[15:27] | or find new ones. | 或者找些新人 |
[15:29] | Let them get arrested. | 让他们被抓 |
[15:32] | Protect our people. | 保护好我们的人 |
[15:35] | You got it. | 好的 |
[15:37] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[15:38] | He talks about a lot of things. | 他还说了很多 |
[15:43] | Hitting your supply trucks, going after your restaurants, | 突袭你的供应货车 针对你的餐厅 |
[15:46] | getting your customers sick, cutting off power, | 让你的顾客生病 破坏供电 |
[15:49] | busting open pipes. | 弄断水管 |
[15:51] | He’s gonna chip away at your business | 他会一点一点抢走你的生意 |
[15:52] | until the bosses down south | 直到南方的老板们 |
[15:54] | don’t think you’re worth the trouble. | 觉得你不再有价值 |
[16:04] | From now on, you report to this man. | 从现在开始 你向这个人汇报 |
[16:09] | He needs you? | 如果他需要你 |
[16:11] | You do not hesitate. | 你不许犹豫 |
[16:15] | Act. | 行动 |
[16:39] | Guessing there’s something you want to get off your chest. | 看来你有话想说 |
[16:49] | You know who you’re workin’ for, right? | 你知道你在给什么人干活吧 |
[16:54] | The shit that this guy does? | 那家伙的所作所为 |
[17:00] | They shot me, | 他们开枪打我 |
[17:01] | left me bleeding out in the desert, | 把我丢在沙漠里流血等死 |
[17:02] | all part of some plan. | 都是计划的一部分 |
[17:06] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[17:08] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | I warned you when you started going after Hector Salamanca | 你开始追踪赫克托·塞拉曼加的时候我就警告过你 |
[17:15] | there’d be others to worry about. | 麻烦的不只有他 |
[17:17] | You made a choice. | 你做了选择 |
[17:20] | You got in with both eyes open. | 你入局时就已经很清楚 |
[17:23] | My father didn’t. | 我父亲不是 |
[17:27] | He’s got a gun to my father’s head. | 他拿枪威胁我父亲性命 |
[17:34] | I don’t do what he says… | 如果我不照他说的做 |
[17:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:39] | first things first. | 当务之急 |
[17:42] | We take care of Lalo. | 我们先处理掉拉罗 |
[17:47] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[18:00] | Paige, you’ve got Kim, Rich, and Marcie. | 佩奇 金 里奇和玛茜都在 |
[18:03] | Guys, I hope you’re calling with good news. | 伙计们 希望你们这次有好消息 |
[18:06] | You sitting down? | 你坐着呢吗 |
[18:07] | Oh, God. Really? | 真有好消息啊 |
[18:08] | Yep. Acker’s decided to settle. | 没错 阿克决定和解了 |
[18:10] | Tell Kevin he’s got his call center. | 告诉凯文客服中心没问题了 |
[18:13] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[18:15] | Kevin will be over the moon. | 凯文一定会高兴坏的 |
[18:16] | When is it official? | 什么时候正式定下来 |
[18:18] | There’s a meeting on the books with Mr. Goodman for Wednesday at 3:00. | 周三下午三点跟古德曼先生见面 |
[18:21] | Music to my ears. | 真是太好了 |
[18:23] | Kevin’s gonna wanna be there to close this out and celebrate. | 凯文应该会去现场解决这事 然后庆祝一下 |
[18:26] | I can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[18:27] | Congrats, Paige. | 恭喜 佩奇 |
[18:28] | Congrats to you guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[18:30] | Kim, this was another tough one, | 金 这是另一桩棘手的事 |
[18:32] | but you did it again. | 但你又解决了 |
[18:34] | A team effort. | 团队的功劳 |
[18:36] | We’ll e-mail you the details. | 我们会给你电邮细节 |
[18:37] | Great. Talk soon. | 好的 再联系 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Well, now that that’s behind us and I have you here, | 现在这事解决了 正好你们在 |
[18:45] | I want to talk to Jason in Charlotte, | 我想跟夏洛特的杰森谈一下 |
[18:47] | walk us through these Fannie and Freddie changes. | 带我们过一遍按揭贷款方面的变化 |
[18:51] | Dorothy, can you set up that North Carolina call? | 桃乐茜 你能接通北卡罗来纳的办公室吗 |
[18:53] | Actually, before we do that, c– Sorry. | 在那之前 抱歉 |
[18:55] | Marcie, would you give us a minute? | 玛茜 能让我们单独谈一下吗 |
[18:57] | Oh. Sure, absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[18:59] | Dorothy, hold off on that call, please. | 桃乐茜 先等等 |
[19:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:05] | I, uh… | 我… |
[19:08] | I wanted to talk about yesterday. | 我想谈谈昨天的事 |
[19:11] | Rich, you’ve been nothing but generous to me. | 里奇 你对我一直很照顾 |
[19:13] | And you don’t deserve to be yelled at. | 你不应该被那样大吼大叫 |
[19:16] | It was unprofessional. | 太不职业了 |
[19:19] | I believe me staying on the case was the right thing, | 我相信我留在这个案子是正确的选择 |
[19:21] | but that was the wrong way to react. | 但我的反应方式不对 |
[19:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:29] | Just that I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:36] | Kim… | 金 |
[19:38] | you have a bone to pick with me, pick away. | 你想跟我挑毛病 随便挑 |
[19:41] | In fact, you want to lose your shit, that’s alright, too. | 你想情绪失控 那也没事 |
[19:44] | I’m not perfect. | 我并不完美 |
[19:45] | I’ve broken plenty of times. | 我也崩溃过很多次 |
[19:47] | But never in front of the troops. | 但不能当着员工的面 |
[19:50] | I don’t have to spell out what it does for morale, confidence. | 士气和信心有多重要 我不用跟你解释吧 |
[19:53] | Never again. | 以后不会了 |
[20:01] | Yeah, no, let’s punt the call to Charlotte to another time. | 夏洛特的电话以后再找时间打吧 |
[20:04] | Also, cancel my 12:30, but keep the reservation. | 还有 取消我12点半的安排 但预约留着 |
[20:09] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[20:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[20:16] | We’re going to lunch, | 我们要去吃午餐 |
[20:18] | and everyone is gonna see us. | 当着大家的面 |
[20:22] | Good? | 行吗 |
[20:24] | Good. | 行 |
[20:25] | Alright, then. After you. | 好的 你先请 |
[21:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:15] | Are these really only a quarter each? | 这些真的都只卖二十五美分吗 |
[21:17] | – That’s right. – Why so cheap? | -没错 -为什么这么便宜 |
[21:19] | – Is there some kind of damage I’m not seeing? – No. | -是哪里破损了我没看到吗 -不 |
[21:22] | We get lots of donations, books we already have, | 我们收到好多捐赠 那些书我们已经有了 |
[21:25] | and there’s just not enough room on the shelves, | 而书架上已经摆不下了 |
[21:26] | so we sell what we can to pay for newer releases. | 所以我们就便宜卖 赚的钱来买新书 |
[21:31] | Well, you’re kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[21:33] | “Treasure Island.” | 《金银岛》 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:39] | And “The Little Prince.” | 还有《小王子》 |
[21:42] | My granddaughter’s gonna love these. | 我孙女一定会很喜欢的 |
[21:44] | Alright, well, I will start with… | 好了 我就先买… |
[21:49] | eight. | 八本 |
[21:50] | Alright, eight. That’s $2. | 好的 八本 两块钱 |
[21:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[21:59] | Thank you. Do you need a bag? | 谢谢 你需要袋子吗 |
[22:00] | No. I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:02] | May I ask — | 请问 |
[22:05] | is there a Lillian Simmons working here? | 这里有位叫莉莉安·西蒙斯的员工吗 |
[22:08] | Yes. I’m Lily. | 有 我就是莉莉 |
[22:09] | Lily. Great. | 莉莉 太好了 |
[22:12] | My name’s Dave Clark. | 我叫戴夫·克拉克 |
[22:14] | I’m a private investigator. | 我是名私家侦探 |
[22:17] | Is this about Travel Wire? | 要问差旅电汇的事吗 |
[22:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:20] | I already told the police everything I saw, | 我已经把我看见的都告诉警方了 |
[22:22] | which wasn’t much. | 其实不多 |
[22:22] | You saw a man with a mustache, dark hair, kind of tall. | 你看见一个留小胡子 深发色的高个男人 |
[22:26] | I’m not even sure anymore. | 我都不敢确定了 |
[22:28] | It was through two sets of glass, | 当时隔着两层玻璃 |
[22:29] | and he was leaning over a desk. | 而且他倚靠着桌子 |
[22:32] | Are you free to sit and talk somewhere, | 你有空到别处坐下聊聊吗 |
[22:34] | see if you remember any other details? | 看你是否记得其他细节 |
[22:37] | As I said, | 我说了 |
[22:38] | I told the police everything I could remember. | 我记得的都告诉警方了 |
[22:41] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:42] | And the police are doing their best | 警方正在尽力 |
[22:43] | with that information. | 追查那些信息 |
[22:45] | But I’ve been hired by the family. | 但我是家属雇来的 |
[22:49] | And I am trying to help them find… | 我在努力帮他们找到… |
[22:55] | They’re looking for closure, Lily. | 他们想有个了结 |
[22:58] | Anything to bring them peace. | 只要能帮他们得到安宁 |
[23:03] | I send money back to my parents back in Taiwan. | 我定期汇钱回台湾给我爸妈 |
[23:06] | I-I do it every month. | 每个月汇一次 |
[23:08] | Fred was always there. | 弗雷德每次都在那儿 |
[23:10] | We didn’t really talk much, but he was efficient. | 我们没怎么说过话 但他效率很高 |
[23:13] | So, you see that man inside on the day in question. | 所以那天你看见那个男人在里面 |
[23:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:18] | The door sign was flipped “Closed,” | 门牌被翻到”歇业”那一面 |
[23:19] | which it never was. | 以前从没有过 |
[23:21] | And then the man pointed at the sign and waved me off. | 然后那男人指着门牌 挥手赶我走 |
[23:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:25] | I thought they were having Internet problems or something. | 我以为他们网络出了问题之类的 |
[23:28] | I came back 20 minutes later. | 我二十分钟后回去 |
[23:30] | Oh, it was horrible. | 那景象太可怕了 |
[23:32] | Thick black smoke and flames. | 浓烟滚滚 火光冲天 |
[23:34] | And the man with the mustache — | 留小胡子那男人… |
[23:36] | you didn’t see him when you returned. | 你返回时没看见他 |
[23:39] | No. | 没有 |
[23:39] | I got there just as the fire engines were arriving. | 我到那里时消防车刚好赶到 |
[23:42] | Well, let’s talk about when you first got there. | 说说你第一次到那里的情况 |
[23:44] | You drove, I assume. | 你是开车去的吧 |
[23:46] | – Yes. – Where’d you park? | -是的 -你停在哪了 |
[23:48] | Right out front, just to the right of the entrance. | 就在大楼前面 入口右侧 |
[23:51] | Where there any other cars parked there? | 有其他车辆停在那儿吗 |
[23:54] | Um, a few. | 有几辆 |
[23:55] | The normal amount. | 正常数量 |
[23:56] | Any unusual or unique cars? | 有不寻常或独特的车吗 |
[24:00] | Unusual? | 不寻常 |
[24:01] | Older cars, classic cars, | 老款车 老爷车 |
[24:02] | something you might not see every day. | 可能不是每天会看到的车型 |
[24:08] | Actually, I think there was. | 好像真有一辆 |
[24:11] | You remember what kind? | 你记得是哪种吗 |
[24:14] | Oh, I don’t really know cars. | 我对车不太了解 |
[24:16] | It had four wheels. | 有四个轮子 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | That look familiar? | 这辆看起来眼熟吗 |
[24:38] | Is this the car? | 就是这辆车吗 |
[24:42] | That’s not for me to say. | 那要看你说是不是了 |
[24:59] | Yes, now that I look at it, yes, | 我再仔细看了一下 是的 |
[25:01] | that was the type of car it was. | 当时那辆车就是这车型 |
[25:03] | A customized 1970 Monte Carlo? | 1970年的定制款蒙特卡罗吗 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 是的吧 |
[25:10] | And that is a huge help, Lily. | 你帮了大忙 莉莉 |
[25:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:15] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[25:16] | Anything for that poor family. | 只要能帮到可怜的那家人 |
[25:17] | – Uh, there is something else. – Yes? | -还有一件事 -什么事 |
[25:20] | Uh, if you were able | 你能不能 |
[25:21] | to call the detectives who interviewed you | 打给之前询问你的警探 |
[25:23] | and pass this along firsthand, | 直接把这信息告诉他们 |
[25:25] | tell them that you remember that detail? | 说你想起了这细节 |
[25:29] | That was so long ago. | 已经过了很久了 |
[25:31] | I don’t think I can remember who I spoke to. | 我不记得当时问话的是谁了 |
[25:33] | Well, I have that right here. | 我这里有名单 |
[25:39] | Detective Tim Roberts. | 蒂姆·罗伯茨警探 |
[25:41] | That’s his number. | 这是他的电话号码 |
[25:42] | Probably catch him at his desk right now. | 现在打过去他应该在 |
[25:48] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[25:50] | A gray 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. | 灰色1970雪佛兰蒙特卡罗 |
[25:55] | Gray? | 灰色吗 |
[25:57] | And if you don’t mind, don’t mention my name. | 你不介意的话 别提起我的名字 |
[25:59] | Police get a little funny about private investigators | 警方不太喜欢私家侦探 |
[26:02] | horning in on their business. | 插手他们的案子 |
[26:04] | They can have all the credit. | 功劳都归他们就行 |
[26:07] | I only want justice. | 我只想伸张正义 |
[26:10] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[26:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:14] | Thank you, Lillian. | 谢谢 莉莉安 |
[26:24] | Count your lucky stars we got Judge Papadoumian. | 你们今天走运了 我们遇到帕帕杜米安法官 |
[26:27] | She likes my flair. | 她欣赏我的才华 |
[26:28] | Baby, you went the extra mile for us today. | 宝贝 你今天为了我们格外努力 |
[26:29] | Don’t think I didn’t notice. | 别以为我没注意到 |
[26:32] | Hey, you want a quick rub-n-tug? | 想让我们帮你打飞机吗 |
[26:34] | Just to say “Thanks”? | 表示感谢 |
[26:36] | We won’t mess up your suit or nothin’. | 我们不会弄皱你的西装的 |
[26:38] | We’ll clean you up nice with a warm towel. | 我们会用热毛巾把你清理干净 |
[26:40] | A warm towel. | 热毛巾 |
[26:41] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m gonna — | 谢谢你们的提议 但我要… |
[26:43] | I’m gonna politely decline, if that’s okay. | 恐怕我要婉拒 希望你们不介意 |
[26:46] | Rain check. | 改天再约吧 |
[26:47] | Well, we gotta get back to it anyway. | 反正我们也要赶快复工 |
[26:48] | Almost lunchtime. | 快到午餐时间了 |
[26:52] | hey, do you two think that maybe — | 二位觉得是不是… |
[26:54] | maybe you should take a break? | 你们是不是应该休息一下 |
[26:56] | You don’t see restaurants closin’ doors at noon, do ya? | 你没见过中午休息的餐厅吧 |
[26:59] | Lunch is peak traffic. | 午餐时间正是人多的时候 |
[27:00] | Just be careful, alright? | 当心点 好吗 |
[27:02] | And try not to get picked up again, okay? | 千万别再被抓进去了 好吗 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:18] | Ladies, hey! Ladies. | 女士们 女士们 |
[27:24] | How much for, uh, an hour of your time? | 你们一小时多少钱 |
[27:34] | Excuse me. Judge Greene. | 不好意思 格林法官 |
[27:36] | I keep hearing the news. | 久仰大名 |
[27:37] | A hole in one at Sandia? | 在桑迪亚一杆进洞 |
[27:39] | I don’t want to say it was all luck — | 我不想承认这全是运气 |
[27:40] | Then don’t say another word. | 那就什么都别说 |
[27:41] | U.S. Open, here we come. | 美国公开赛 我们来了 |
[27:46] | Cliff. Been waiting long? | 克利福徳 等很久了吗 |
[27:48] | Not at all. You’re right on time. | 没有 你来得正是时候 |
[27:50] | Uh, thank you, Francisco. | 谢谢你 弗朗西斯科 |
[27:52] | Saw you shaking hands with Judge Greene. | 我看见你跟格林法官握手了 |
[27:55] | I don’t know if you heard about his retiring. | 不知道你听说他要退休了没 |
[27:57] | – No. Retiring? – Yep. | -没有 退休 -没错 |
[28:00] | “Retiring” with his 22-year-old law clerk. | 跟他二十二岁的法官助理”退休”去了 |
[28:02] | Really? | 有没搞错 |
[28:06] | Guess she’s been filing a different type of “brief” | 我想她是要给这位法官 |
[28:08] | for the judge, now, hasn’t she? | 整理另一种”摘要”了 |
[28:10] | Very good. | 没错 |
[28:11] | Let’s hear more about that “Hole in one.” | 再多来点”一杆进洞”的新闻吧 |
[28:14] | Gentlemen, can I round up some drinks for the table? | 先生们 需要上点酒水吗 |
[28:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[28:18] | More time with the menu, | 你要再看下菜单 |
[28:19] | – or you ready to pull the trigger? – Let’s do it. | -还是现在点单 -现在点吧 |
[28:28] | And I’ll have a martini, very dry… | 我要一杯马提尼 多加琴酒 |
[28:31] | I hear S&C are following the playbook. | 我听说斯韦卡特和考科利律所在走流程了 |
[28:34] | Erin and the gang already had a jump on redrafting the complaint, | 艾琳那一帮人已经开始重新起草起诉书 |
[28:37] | but then another box of receipts were suddenly discovered. | 但突然又发现了一盒收据 |
[28:39] | What are you hearing from Kiley? | 凯丽那边有什么消息吗 |
[28:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:47] | Howie. | 华仔 |
[28:49] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[28:51] | I, uh — No, I-I don’t know. | 我 不 我不知道 |
[28:54] | Oh, don’t try to play us like that, Howie. | 别想耍我们 华仔 |
[28:58] | Uh, this is — I don’t know them. | 这… 我不认识她们 |
[29:01] | Ladies, I don’t know you. | 女士们 我不认识你们 |
[29:02] | This is some sort of mistake. | 你们应该是认错人了 |
[29:03] | Yeah, we made a mistake, alright. | 是 我们认错人了 好吧 |
[29:05] | Joe Dog ain’t happy. | 老二可不高兴了 |
[29:07] | You owe us. | 你欠我俩的 |
[29:09] | – Uh, owe you? – Yeah. Owe. | -欠你们 -对 欠我们的 |
[29:11] | You can’t take a ride on the Carnival Cruise | 你不能坐了豪华游轮 |
[29:13] | and only pay for a tugboat. | 却只付小拖船的钱 |
[29:15] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 懂我意思吗 |
[29:16] | I can leave if you need — | 如果你不方便的话我可以先走 |
[29:17] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[29:19] | Look, I don’t know any Joe Dog or “Tugboat,” | 听着 我不认识什么老二 或者”拖船” |
[29:24] | so we can end this right now. | 所以我们的谈话到此为止 |
[29:26] | We ain’t leavin’ without our cash money, honey. | 没拿到钞票我们可不走 亲爱的 |
[29:29] | I don’t know you and owe no money to you. | 我不认识你们 也不欠你们钱 |
[29:32] | – That’s it. – Don’t touch her! | -够了 -别碰她 |
[29:34] | I didn’t touch… | 我没碰… |
[29:35] | “No, Cliff, these are not my hookers. | “不 克利福德 我没有找妓女 |
[29:39] | They’re somebody else’s.” | 是别人找的” |
[29:40] | “Howard, are you sure they’re not your hookers? | “霍华德 你确定她们不是你找的吗 |
[29:42] | They seem to –“ | 看上去她们…” |
[29:43] | “No, no, Cliff, m-my hookers were taller than these.” | “不 不 克利福德 我招的妓女比这俩高” |
[29:50] | Oh, God, I’m good. | 天呐 我真有一手 |
[30:18] | Hello? Uh, Olivia Bitsui? | 喂 是奥利维亚·比特苏吗 |
[30:22] | Yes. Good afternoon, ma’am. | 是的 下午好 女士 |
[30:24] | My name is Saul Goodman. | 我叫索尔·古德曼 |
[30:25] | I’m an attorney based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. | 我是新墨西哥州阿尔布开克的一名律师 |
[30:29] | Yes. Yes, I’m a lawyer. | 对 对 我是律师 |
[30:33] | Well, I wanted to ask you, um — | 我想问你 |
[30:36] | have you ever heard of a bank called Mesa Verde? | 你听说过一家叫梅萨维德的银行吗 |
[31:03] | You. | 你 |
[31:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[31:12] | That. | 那个 |
[31:13] | How long’s it been down there? | 在那多久了 |
[31:20] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:21] | It’s an interoffice envelope. | 这是办公室间的信封 |
[31:23] | Isn’t there a date? | 上面有日期吗 |
[31:26] | Uh, yes. Uh, today. | 有 是今天的 |
[31:27] | Today. | 今天 |
[31:28] | And where’s it supposed to be today? | 今天应该送去哪 |
[31:33] | Uh, Detective Roberts. | 罗伯茨警探 |
[31:34] | And don’t you think | 你不觉得 |
[31:35] | that Detective Roberts should get it sometime today? | 它今天应该送到罗伯茨警探的手上吗 |
[31:42] | Uh, yes, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[31:43] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[31:51] | If the smell is coming from under your porch, | 如果这气味来自你门廊的下面 |
[31:55] | it is most likely a possum. | 很有可能是只负鼠 |
[31:58] | That’s right, a possum. | 对 负鼠 |
[32:03] | If it’s a human body, yes, I’ll investigate. | 如果是人的尸体 对 我会调查的 |
[32:07] | But you need to call animal control first. | 但是你得先打给动物管理局 |
[32:11] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[32:16] | You can also shine a flashlight under the porch | 你还可以打着手电筒看看下面 |
[32:20] | and see what’s under there yourself. | 自己弄清楚 |
[32:22] | Well… | 那… |
[32:24] | if the porch isn’t big enough for you to get under, | 如果门廊下面容不下你 |
[32:27] | then there’s probably not a dead body, okay? | 那很有可能就不是人的尸体 好吗 |
[32:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:33] | You have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[32:39] | 你可能会对它感兴趣 回复 差旅电汇 迈克弗劳斯警官 | |
[32:42] | Ed! | 埃德 |
[32:44] | You need to put eyes on this. | 来看一眼这个 |
[32:49] | Hit-and-run, | 肇事逃逸 |
[32:51] | same day as our Travel Wire murder. | 跟差旅电汇凶案是同一天 |
[32:54] | Check out the make of the car. | 你看看车型 |
[32:56] | 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. | 1970年的雪佛兰蒙特卡罗 |
[32:59] | Same model our librarian just called in. | 跟我们图书管理员报告的是同一款 |
[33:01] | – What are the odds? – Who sent this? | -哪儿能这么巧 -这是谁送来的 |
[33:04] | Officer McFloss? | 迈克弗劳斯警官 |
[33:05] | I can’t even read that. | 我有点看不清 |
[33:09] | The guy rammed this car right through a parking gate? | 这人开着这辆车硬撞停车场栏杆 |
[33:13] | So, we got a Monte Carlo at a lot here | 这里曾经停过一辆蒙特卡罗 |
[33:17] | half-hour before the murder. | 就在凶案发生半小时之前 |
[33:18] | Leaves the scene of the hit-and-run, | 逃离事故现场 |
[33:20] | headed east towards Travel Wire. | 一路向东 往差旅电汇开 |
[33:23] | 20 blocks. | 二十个街区 |
[33:25] | This is soundin’ like our guy. | 听起来正是我们要找的人 |
[33:31] | James usually run late? | 詹姆斯经常迟到吗 |
[33:33] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[33:37] | All I care about’s getting this behind us. | 我只想让这件事赶紧过去 |
[33:40] | Done. Finito. | 完成它 结束它 |
[33:43] | We won’t have finalized contracts today, | 我们今天不会敲定合同 |
[33:45] | but we’ll definitely land on an agreement. | 但我们肯定会达成一致 |
[33:56] | Hello, folks. | 大家好啊 |
[33:58] | Nice to see lots and lots of happy faces. | 看见这么多喜气洋洋的人我真开心 |
[34:01] | And you, too, Rich. Kiddin’. | 看见你我也很开心 里奇 我开玩笑的 |
[34:04] | Jimmy. Always a pleasure. | 吉米 见到你总是很高兴 |
[34:05] | Saul. | 叫我索尔 |
[34:06] | Saul Goodman during business hours, | 工作场合叫我索尔·古德曼 |
[34:08] | “S’all” the time. | 一直是索尔 |
[34:09] | This is Paige Novick, Mesa Verde’s in-house counsel. | 这位是佩奇·诺维克 梅萨维德的内部法律顾问 |
[34:11] | – Very nice to meet you. – Paige. | -认识你很高兴 -佩奇 |
[34:13] | I know you’re the one who brought Kim Wexler onto the team, | 我知道是你介绍金·韦克斯勒加入的 |
[34:16] | so I consider you the brains of the operation. | 所以你应该是法务的核心智囊 |
[34:18] | I actually think you’re right about that. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[34:19] | And this is Kevin Wachtell, CEO of Mesa Verde. | 这位是凯文·沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁 |
[34:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:24] | I could tell from the impressive belt buckle. | 光从你那不一般的皮带扣我就能看出来 |
[34:27] | Really looking forward to settling this. | 我真心希望这事能够了结 |
[34:29] | Me too. Let’s do this. | 我也是 那就来吧 |
[34:34] | Hey, Viola. How’s it hangin’? | 薇奥拉 你好吗 |
[34:36] | I, uh… Good? | 我…还行 |
[34:38] | Cool. | 好 |
[34:39] | Just to jump into it — | 开门见山 |
[34:40] | Jump away. | 开吧 |
[34:43] | As discussed, | 我们谈过 |
[34:44] | considering we’re only contractually obligated | 鉴于我们按合同的义务只是 |
[34:46] | to pay $5,000 on top of fair market value for Mr. Acker’s home, | 以高于市价五千块的价格买断阿克先生住宅的土地 |
[34:50] | we believe $45,000 is more than generous. | 我们相信四万五千块再慷慨不过了 |
[34:53] | I hear that, but, um, you and I | 我知道 但你我 |
[34:55] | have a different definition of the word “Generous.” | 对于”慷慨”这个词的定义是不一样的 |
[34:58] | Because that’s not how I would describe it. | 我可不会称之为慷慨 |
[35:00] | And here we go. | 听听听听 |
[35:03] | We’re not prepared to offer more than what’s on the table. | 我们无法提供更多补偿了 |
[35:05] | No, no, I-I knew there would be dickering, | 不 我就知道会有讨价还价 |
[35:07] | so let’s — let’s just hear the number you’re looking for | 我们就来听听你期待的数目 |
[35:11] | so we can all move forward with our lives. | 这样大家都能继续正常生活 |
[35:13] | We’d like nothing more. | 我们也是这样想的 |
[35:16] | What amount are you asking? | 你要多少 |
[35:18] | $4 million. | 四百万美元 |
[35:21] | $4 million. Very funny. | 四百万美元 真好笑 |
[35:23] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[35:24] | Mr. Acker would like to be paid $4 million | 阿克先生想要四百万美元 |
[35:27] | for his pain and suffering. | 抚慰他的痛苦 |
[35:29] | It’s what’s fair. | 这很公平 |
[35:30] | What in the world are you talking about? | 你知不知道自己在说什么 |
[35:32] | It’s a four with six zeroes, | 四后面跟着六个零 |
[35:34] | and it’s preceded by a dollar sign. | 前面还有个美元符号 |
[35:37] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
[35:39] | We had a discussion. | 我们只是讨论过 |
[35:40] | We had a verbal agreement | 我们口头达成了协议 |
[35:42] | on a number that both sides would be happy with. | 一个两方都满意的数目 |
[35:44] | And I discussed the offer with my client, | 我跟我的委托人谈了你们的提议 |
[35:47] | and he really, really doesn’t want to leave his house, | 他真的真的不想离开他的房子 |
[35:50] | his home. | 他的家 |
[35:52] | $4 million is the only number he’ll be happy with. | 只有四百万这个数目能让他满意 |
[35:59] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[36:01] | We need to end this meeting now | 我们这次会议恐怕得中止了 |
[36:02] | so Rich and I can have a conversation | 好让里奇和我 |
[36:04] | with Mr…Goodman. | 跟古德曼先生交涉一下 |
[36:07] | Just… incredible nerve. | 真是…勇气可嘉 |
[36:10] | Ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[36:12] | What’s your endgame here? | 你到底想干什么 |
[36:13] | Because you know you’re never gonna get that money. | 因为你知道你永远拿不到那笔钱 |
[36:15] | Wait. Wait. Don’t leave. | 等等 别走 |
[36:16] | You’re not wasting any more of their time. | 你不准再浪费他们的时间了 |
[36:18] | No, I — | 不 我… |
[36:18] | – Kevin, meeting’s over. – Not while the gang’s all here. | -凯文 散会了 -大家都在就不算散会 |
[36:21] | I would love to bring up a completely unrelated matter. | 我要提一件完全无关的事 |
[36:24] | Kevin, we can handle this. | 凯文 我们能处理 |
[36:25] | No. This is really good. | 不 这真的很不错 |
[36:27] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们肯定会想看的 |
[36:28] | Kevin, you wanna stick around. Your dad’s in this. | 凯文 你肯定想留下来 其中涉及到你爸 |
[36:31] | – What? – Kevin, I insist. | -什么 -凯文 听我的 |
[36:33] | This is a waste of your time. | 这就是在浪费你的时间 |
[36:35] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法能知道是不是浪费时间 |
[36:36] | Kevin, I’m advising you to please just keep walking. | 凯文 我劝你快走 |
[36:43] | No. I wanna see this. | 不 我要看 |
[36:48] | Viola, you mind getting the shades? | 薇奥拉 麻烦你拉一下窗帘好吗 |
[36:52] | Viola, shades, please. | 薇奥拉 麻烦拉一下 |
[37:10] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[37:13] | 新墨西哥州大学媒体实验室 “梅萨维德宣传片” 导演 索尔·古德曼 | |
[37:19] | I’m Don Wachtell | 我是沃弛泰尔 |
[37:23] | President of Mesa Verde. | 梅萨维德的总裁 |
[37:26] | My bank took my home over a technicality, | 我的银行仅凭一个小小的细则就夺走了我的家 |
[37:28] | and I never missed a single payment. | 可我从未错过任何一次分期付款 |
[37:30] | It’s not right. It’s un-American. | 实在太没道理了 这不是自由的美国 |
[37:33] | Yup! | 是的 |
[37:35] | Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. | 大家好 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[37:36] | Have you or a family member | 您和您的家人 |
[37:37] | been wrongfully evicted from your home by Mesa Verde? | 是否被梅萨维德银行卑鄙地赶出了家门 |
[37:40] | Then you may be entitled to a large cash settlement. | 那您可能有资格获得巨额和解金 |
[37:43] | Call 505-503-4455 today! | 今天就拨打505-503-4455 |
[37:46] | – Are you kidding me? – None of that is true. | -你开玩笑吗 -一派胡言 |
[37:48] | – It’s libel. – It’s defamation! | -纯属诽谤 -毁人清誉 |
[37:50] | That’s my father you’re making a fool of. | 你居然取笑我的父亲 |
[37:52] | Jimmy, turn it off. You know you can’t do this. | 吉米 快关掉 你不能这样 |
[37:54] | – This is a good one. – I’m Don Wachtell. | -好东西来了 -我是沃弛泰尔 |
[37:57] | I went into my bank to withdraw cash for groceries, | 我去我的银行取钱 |
[38:00] | and I came out with a rash. | 出来之后就起了疹子 |
[38:02] | I-I can’t stop itchin’. | 好痒啊 |
[38:03] | – It’s everywhere. – Yup! | -到处都是 -是的 |
[38:06] | Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. | 大家好 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[38:08] | Did you or a family member visit a Mesa Verde branch | 您或您的家人是否去过梅萨维德银行 |
[38:10] | and come into contact with black mold? | 然后就霉菌感染了呢 |
[38:12] | Then you may be entitled to a large cash settlement. | 那您可能有资格获得巨额和解金 |
[38:14] | There’s no way in hell you can legally run these. | 你不可能合法地播出这玩意儿 |
[38:16] | – Call 505-503-4455 today! – Mm. Maybe. | -今天就拨打505-503-4455 -也许吧 |
[38:19] | But, you know, we’ll fight it out after they run | 等这些片子在新墨西哥 亚利桑那 |
[38:22] | in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Tex– | 犹他播出后 我们再说 |
[38:23] | No, no, no, we will stop it before it ever gets that far. | 不不不 我们会想办法阻止的 |
[38:26] | Some might call that prior restraint. | 有人叫这”事前限制” |
[38:28] | You know what? You can stop us. | 你知道吗 你可以阻止我们 |
[38:30] | Some news outlet will pick it up. | 但有些新闻台会拿过去 |
[38:32] | They’ll run for free. | 免费播出 |
[38:33] | I went into my bank to open my safety deposit box, | 我去我的银行 想打开保险箱 |
[38:36] | and Mr. was standing there with his pants down! | 但这位先生正光屁股站在那里 |
[38:39] | – Bare genitals. – Yup! | -一览无余 -是的 |
[38:42] | My dad never, ever did anything like that. | 我父亲从未做过这种事 |
[38:44] | None of this is true. This is all fantasy. | 这些都是假的 你可真会编啊 |
[38:47] | It doesn’t matter. | 我不管 |
[38:47] | This trash airs, our reputation is in the toilet. | 这玩意儿要是播了 我们就会名誉扫地 |
[38:50] | It’ll never, ever get that far. | 绝对不会播出去的 |
[38:54] | I’m Don Wachtell. | 我是沃弛泰尔 |
[38:58] | The bank manager couldn’t explain | 银行经理无法解释 |
[39:00] | where all the extra fees were going, | 所有的额外费用都去哪里了 |
[39:01] | so I followed the money trail. | 所以我查了钱的流向 |
[39:03] | The evidence was as clear as day. | 证据充分 |
[39:05] | My bank was funding terrorism. | 我的银行在资助恐怖主义 |
[39:07] | – Stop. Stop it! – Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. | -停 停 -大家好 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[39:10] | I’ve seen enough of this horseshit. Jesus. | 这破东西我看够了 天啊 |
[39:10] | Worried your Mesa Verde savings… | 担心您在梅萨维德的存款 |
[39:12] | – …are being used to help America’s — – There’s lots more. | -被用于资助美国的… -还有很多呢 |
[39:14] | You know what? I can leave you this one | 这一份就留给你们慢慢看吧 |
[39:16] | because I’ve got plenty of copies. | 我还有好多拷贝呢 |
[39:18] | What do you hope to gain with all this? | 你想得到什么好处 |
[39:19] | We agree to Acker’s ridiculous demands | 我们同意付阿克四百万的天价 |
[39:22] | and you don’t run this garbage? | 你就不播出了吗 |
[39:25] | It’s illegal to do that. | 这样做是非法的 |
[39:26] | No lawyer can play one case off another. | 律师不能用一个案子要挟另一个案子 |
[39:28] | It is unethical, and it is blackmail. | 这不道德 这是敲诈 |
[39:30] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[39:32] | One has absolutely nothing to do with the other, | 这两个案子什么关系也没有 |
[39:34] | which leads me to my next topic. | 于是我要说下一个话题 |
[39:38] | This is Olivia Bitsui. | 这位是奥利维亚·比特苏 |
[39:41] | She’s a photographer. | 摄影师 |
[39:42] | In fact, she took this self-portrait. | 这照片就是她自己拍的 |
[39:44] | It’s really lovely. | 很好看 |
[39:45] | Here’s another picture she took 54 years ago. | 这是她五十四年前拍的一张照片 |
[39:48] | Kevin, say nothing. | 凯文 什么也不要说 |
[39:49] | – No, Kim, I got this — – Kevin, I’m strongly advising you — | -不 金 我可以 -凯文 我强烈建议你 |
[39:51] | – I know this picture. – Kevin! | -我认得这幅照片 -凯文 |
[39:52] | My dad bought it fair and square. | 是我父亲光明正大买回来的 |
[39:54] | I have a copy of it hanging in my office at home. | 我家里办公室墙上也挂着一幅 |
[39:58] | I think we all just heard Mr. Wachtell admit | 我们都听到沃弛泰尔先生承认了 |
[40:00] | that he owns a copy of Olivia Bitsui’s photo, | 他有奥利维亚·比特苏照片的一份副本 |
[40:02] | a photo that looks remarkably like | 而这张照片看起来非常像 |
[40:05] | the official Mesa Verde logo. | 梅萨维德的标志 |
[40:07] | That’s right. We own it! | 没错 我们买了版权 |
[40:09] | You own a copy of the photo. | 你只买了一份副本 |
[40:10] | You don’t own the rights to it. That’s copyright infringement. | 并没有买版权 你这是侵权 |
[40:13] | You’ll never be able to prove that. | 你没法证明 |
[40:15] | Well, you know what? | 真的吗 |
[40:19] | Looks like a mirror image there. | 看起来真的一模一样 |
[40:21] | So I think I can convince a judge and probably a jury | 我应该能说服法官和陪审团 |
[40:24] | that Mesa Verde misappropriated | 梅萨维德侵犯了 |
[40:26] | Ms. Bitsui’s intellectual property. | 比特苏女士的知识产权 |
[40:28] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:30] | Sins of the father. | 是你父亲的错 |
[40:31] | But, um, we filed an injunction, | 但我们申请了强制令 |
[40:34] | so you’re gonna have to take down all your horsey logos | 所以你必须撤下所有的马儿标志 |
[40:37] | or throw a big tarp over ’em | 或者用防水布罩起来 |
[40:38] | till we can get this thing settled. | 直到我们把这事解决 |
[40:40] | Shouldn’t take more than — | 应该用不了多久 |
[40:41] | I don’t know — a couple years? | 几年时间就可以了吧 |
[40:43] | We’ll be seein’ a lot of each other. | 我们会经常见面的 |
[40:45] | Till next time. | 下次再聊 |
[41:03] | Yeah, the problem we’re facing is that | 我们现在面临的问题是 |
[41:04] | none of the so-called victims said, “Mesa Verde did this,” | 这些所谓的受害者没有一个说”是梅萨维德干的” |
[41:07] | No. Everybody said “My bank.” | 的确 每个人都说”我的银行” |
[41:09] | – They never used the words “Mesa Verde.” – Exactly. | -他们没有指名道姓说是梅萨维德 -没错 |
[41:10] | But it’s in front of our images, our logo. | 但我们公司的形象和商标在上面摆着呢 |
[41:11] | Yes, Paige, it’s all heavily inferred, | 是的 佩奇 全都是强烈暗示 |
[41:13] | but it’s done in a way to keep us wrangling in the courts. | 但这是想让我们在法庭上纠缠不休 |
[41:15] | We’ll be there forever, going ’round and ’round. | 我们会一直在法院兜兜转转 |
[41:16] | – So, how do we keep them off the air? – We’re — | -怎样才能保证不播出 -我们… |
[41:18] | – We’re gonna have to get ahead of him. – How? | -我们得先他一步 -怎么做 |
[41:21] | We notify the stations that — that — | 告知电视台 |
[41:23] | that they’re susceptible to a libel suit if they air. | 如果播放广告 就会面临诽谤诉讼 |
[41:25] | It might be an extended game of whack-a-mole. | 这样可能会招来更多问题 |
[41:27] | Rich, any way you slice this, it’s a long-haul battle. | 里奇 不管你如何处理 这必定都是场持久战 |
[41:29] | We have to take things one at a time. | 我们只能一个一个地解决 |
[41:30] | Meanwhile, we have to counter the copyright injunction. | 同时 我们还得反驳版权强制令 |
[41:33] | – We can start with that. – I mean, do we need to discuss libel? | -可以先从这个入手 -要讨论下诽谤的事吗 |
[41:34] | – That’s straightforward. – Do we need to discuss terrorism? | -这个很简单 -还有恐怖主义 |
[41:39] | – Kevin. – Kevin! | -凯文 -凯文 |
[41:40] | Kevin, Kevin, I know you’re upset, | 凯文 我知道你很生气 |
[41:42] | but please don’t do anything rash. | 但请不要鲁莽行事 |
[41:44] | Let your lawyers take care of it. | 让你的律师来处理 |
[41:46] | We’ll fix this. | 我们能解决 |
[41:48] | Kim, can I just go to the men’s room? | 金 我去上个卫生间都不行吗 |
[41:51] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[41:53] | Okay, now, with the copyright infringement, I think we… | 谈到侵犯版权 我们应该… |
[41:59] | 505-503-4455 today. | 今天就拨打505-503-4455 |
[42:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[42:09] | …pretty well ironed out… | 差不多都解决了 |
[42:10] | Stay there. | 别走 |
[42:26] | What’ll it take? | 开个条件 |
[42:28] | Oh, you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得更具体一点 |
[42:31] | I let Acker stay in his shitty little house | 我让阿克待在他的破房子里 |
[42:33] | and I move my call center | 移走我的客服中心 |
[42:34] | and all the rest of it goes away? | 其他的事就一笔勾销 |
[42:37] | Is that the game? | 你满意了吗 |
[42:39] | As your counselor, Ms. Wexler informed you | 你的律师韦克斯勒小姐告诉过你 |
[42:42] | I’m not allowed to do that. | 我无权与你交涉 |
[42:44] | Gimme a break. | 得了吧 |
[42:45] | You’re a third-rate huckster | 你就是个三流骗子推销员 |
[42:47] | who’d sell your own mother’s organs to get what you want. | 为了达到目的连卖掉你妈的器官都愿意 |
[42:51] | What will it take? | 你开个条件 |
[42:53] | Mind you, again, I’m not actually allowed | 我再提醒一下 我不允许 |
[42:57] | to do any of this, not intentionally. | 跟你谈论这个事情 |
[42:59] | Cut to the chase, jackass. | 有话直说 混蛋 |
[43:02] | Well, Kevin, would you — would you close your eyes | 凯文 你能不能闭上眼睛 |
[43:05] | and imagine a world with me? | 跟我一起设想这样一个世界 |
[43:08] | Just if you… | 你就配合下… |
[43:10] | It’s a world where Mr. Acker gets to keep his house, | 在这个世界里 阿克先生能保留自己的房子 |
[43:14] | plus the $45,000 you were gonna pay him | 以及你打算付给他的四万五 |
[43:17] | for his pain and suffering. | 精神损失费 |
[43:19] | And in this world, | 在这个世界里 |
[43:21] | you throw in a public apology. | 你还会对他公开致歉 |
[43:23] | And imagine a world | 在这个世界里 |
[43:24] | where a Native American photographer — Olive Bitsui — | 一名美国原住民摄影师 奥利维亚·比特苏 |
[43:28] | is compensated $200,000 for the use of her photo, | 能因为照片被使用而获得二十万赔偿金 |
[43:33] | in addition to receiving future credit | 除此之外 还能获得署名权 |
[43:36] | for the inspiration and use of the logo from Mesa Verde. | 作为梅萨维德的商标使用及灵感来源 |
[43:40] | Also — you know what? | 还有 |
[43:41] | throw in a public apology for Ms. Bitsui while you’re at it. | 你顺便也会向比特苏女士致歉 |
[43:44] | And then — then I can imagine a world | 但是 我想象中的这个世界 |
[43:47] | where the injunction disappears. | 在那里不会有版权强制令 |
[43:49] | And those commercials — | 那几条宣传片 |
[43:51] | oh, they’ll never see the light of day. | 也永远不会播出 |
[43:52] | And, poof, away they go into a vault, | 全部遁入虚无 |
[43:54] | never to be seen by mortal eyes again. | 永世都不会被凡人看见 |
[43:57] | What do you think of that world, huh, Kevin?! | 你觉得那个世界怎么样 凯文 |
[44:00] | You can open your eyes now. | 你可以睁眼了 |
[44:03] | Can you imagine a world where we shake hands on that, man to man? | 我们能够真诚地握手成交吗 |
[44:16] | Yeah, he just dropped me off. | 他刚让我下车 |
[44:18] | Usual route, going south. | 老路线 往南开 |
[44:49] | Baker 2-4-1 PD. | B241号 呼叫警局 |
[44:52] | Baker 2-4-1. Go ahead. | B241号 请说 |
[44:54] | Ran a 26, got a hit on a New Mexico plate — | 执行任务中 发现一辆新墨西哥州牌照车 |
[44:57] | 1V15RZ 1-Victor-1, 5-Robert-Zebra. | |
[45:01] | Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male. | 灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶 |
[45:04] | Last seen headed south on Brighton towards Lawrence. | 最后目击向南方开 布莱顿往劳伦斯方向 |
[45:08] | Units stand by for an attempt to locate | 各单位就位 准备定位 |
[45:10] | on a gray Monte Carlo occupied by one. | 一辆灰色蒙特卡罗 车上只有一人 |
[45:13] | Last seen in the area of — | 最后目击区域是在… |
[45:36] | Turn off the vehicle | 熄火 |
[45:38] | and drop the keys out the window. | 把钥匙扔出窗外 |
[45:48] | Turn the vehicle off and | 汽车熄火 |
[45:49] | drop the keys out now. | 把钥匙扔出来 快点 |
[46:34] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[46:41] | That was pretty perfect, right? | 我这一出是不是很绝 |
[46:56] | Kim, uh… | 金… |
[47:00] | Kim. | 金 |
[47:02] | Look, apologies, alright? | 我道歉 行吗 |
[47:04] | I’m — I’m sorry for sandbagging you | 我很抱歉没按我们商量好的剧本来 |
[47:08] | with the ol’ switcheroo. | 让你有些措手不及 |
[47:10] | I-I should have warned you. | 我应该提前跟你打招呼的 |
[47:12] | But you know what? | 但是你看 |
[47:14] | You being angry at me — that worked. | 你生我气这件事 奏效了 |
[47:17] | You were concerned that Rich was suspicious. | 之前你还担心里奇起了疑心 |
[47:19] | Did he say anything? | 这回他说什么了吗 |
[47:21] | – No. – Great. See? | -没有 -太好了 你瞧 |
[47:24] | That anger, real anger — | 那种愤怒 打心眼儿里的愤怒 |
[47:27] | it worked like a protective immunity shield, you know? | 就像一个保护罩一样 |
[47:30] | I mean, hey, emotion like that — | 那种情绪的爆发 |
[47:33] | you can’t fake it. | 是装不出来的 |
[47:34] | No. You can’t. | 没错 装不出来 |
[47:36] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
[47:37] | So, what’d Kevin say? | 所以凯文怎么说 |
[47:41] | He said he was tired of lawyers. | 他说他受够律师了 |
[47:45] | Wait. Wait. Do the voice. You got to do the voice. | 等等 模仿他的声音说 |
[47:50] | Kevin is sick of lawyers, | 凯文受够了律师 |
[47:52] | wants to be done with all of it. | 他想要结束这一切 |
[47:54] | We explained that your agreement is non-binding, | 我们跟他说你们的协议是不具约束力的 |
[47:58] | but he doesn’t care. | 但他不在乎 |
[47:59] | He’s sticking with the handshake. | 他坚持跟你握手成交 |
[48:01] | Boom! There ya go. | 太好了 |
[48:03] | That’s a plan cooked and served to juicy perfection. | 真是个天衣无缝的计划 |
[48:07] | We — We should celebrate. Really. | 我们应该好好庆祝一下 真的 |
[48:10] | We’ll go to a steakhouse, | 我们去吃牛排吧 |
[48:12] | get a couple bottles of red wine, | 开几瓶好酒 |
[48:14] | some Tiramisu, the whole nine yards. | 再来些甜点 来个全套的 |
[48:19] | Okay, Kim, look, I said I was sorry. | 好了 金 我已经说了我很抱歉 |
[48:22] | And, again, it worked. | 而且 我再说一遍 计划成功了 |
[48:24] | No way that Rich or Paige could believe | 里奇和佩奇绝不会认为 |
[48:27] | that we were in cahoots | 我们俩是串通好的 |
[48:28] | ’cause — guess what — we weren’t. | 因为我们根本就没串通 |
[48:33] | Acker gets to keep his home, | 阿克不仅能保全他的房子 |
[48:34] | plus a nice chunk of change. | 还能得到一大笔零花钱 |
[48:36] | Olivia Bitsui gets reparations for being cheated. | 奥利维亚·比特苏则会得到照片侵权的赔偿 |
[48:39] | And Kevin still gets his call center. | 而凯文仍然能建成他的客服中心 |
[48:41] | Everybody wins. | 所有人共赢 |
[48:43] | – You win, Jimmy. – What? | -你赢了 吉米 -什么 |
[48:45] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[48:49] | Uh, yeah. | 是 |
[48:50] | But, I mean, well, we win. | 但不只我一个人赢了 |
[48:52] | Us. | 我们都赢了 |
[48:54] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我没赢 |
[48:56] | What didn’t you get that you wanted? | 你还有什么想要的没得到吗 |
[48:59] | I don’t trust you. | 我对你的信任没有了 |
[49:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:04] | You played me. | 你骗了我 |
[49:07] | You made me the sucker… again. | 我被骗了 又一次 |
[49:10] | Again? What — | 又一次 什么… |
[49:11] | Wait. How can you be the sucker? It was your plan. | 等一下 你怎么受骗了 这是你的计划啊 |
[49:14] | Oh, fuck you, Jimmy. | 去你的吧 吉米 |
[49:16] | God. | 天啊 |
[49:18] | I — Uh, you know what? | 我… 你知道吗 |
[49:20] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[49:23] | Kim, I was just — | 金 我… |
[49:24] | No, you — you turned you and me versus the bank | 你把我们俩和银行之间的对立 |
[49:27] | into you versus me. | 变成了你和我的对立 |
[49:30] | And it is not just this. | 不只是这一次 |
[49:31] | It’s the same thing over and over again. | 这样的事已经发生过无数回了 |
[49:33] | No, I kept things from you to protect you. | 不是 我瞒着你是为了保护你 |
[49:36] | Look, if I got caught and — God forbid — | 如果我被抓了 上帝保佑 |
[49:39] | you’re questioned under oath, | 你就得宣誓接受审问 |
[49:41] | you have plausible deniability. | 这样你就可以说你并不知情 |
[49:43] | Jesus, Jimmy. | 天啊 吉米 |
[49:44] | You can excuse stabbing me in the back | 你居然能把背后桶我刀子 |
[49:46] | by making it about protecting me? | 狡辩成保护我 |
[49:48] | Is that — Is that really supposed to justify everything? | 这样就能证明你的所做所为是正确的吗 |
[49:51] | Okay, Kim, I’m sorry. | 好了 金 对不起 |
[49:52] | I’m sorry, alright? | 对不起 好吗 |
[49:54] | It — It will never happen again. | 我以后绝不会再欺骗你了 |
[49:56] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[49:57] | Well, I swear. I swear it won’t. | 我发誓 我发誓我再也不会这样做了 |
[50:01] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[50:02] | and tell me it’ll never happen again. | 告诉我你不会再欺骗我了 |
[50:08] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[50:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[50:13] | You don’t believe yourself. | 你自己也不相信自己 |
[50:16] | It is a lie. | 这是谎言 |
[50:17] | You lie. I lie. | 我们都在撒谎 |
[50:20] | This has to end. | 这种生活该结束了 |
[50:22] | – I-I-I cannot keep living like this. – No, no. | -我不能再这样继续下去了 -不 不 |
[50:25] | – No, no, Kim, we can fix this. – Jimmy, no, shut up. | -不不 金 我们能解决的 -吉米 别说了 |
[50:26] | Jimmy, Jimmy, you know this has to change. | 吉米 你也知道我们不能再继续这样下去了 |
[50:29] | If you don’t see it, I don’t know what to say | 如果你不明白 那我也不知道该说什么了 |
[50:31] | because we are at a breaking point. | 因为我们的关系已经到达临界点了 |
[50:32] | Oh, God! Either we end this now — | 要么我们现在就结束这段关系… |
[50:34] | – No! – Either we end this now | -不 -要么我们现在就结束这段关系 |
[50:36] | and enjoy the time we had | 然后带着对彼此美好的回忆 |
[50:38] | and go our separate ways, or we’re… | 分道扬镳 要么我们就… |
[50:41] | Or what? | 就怎样 |
[50:44] | Or we’re — we’re — I mean… | 要么我们就 我们… |
[50:48] | Or maybe… | 要么我们就… |
[50:57] | Maybe we get married. | 要么我们就结婚 |