Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Where is this place? 这是什么地方
[00:33] Where am I? 我在哪
[00:41] Phone? 能打电话吗
[00:51] Who brought me here? 谁把我带来的
[00:53] Did Fring do this? 是弗林干的吗
[00:56] Gustavo Fring? 古斯塔沃·弗林
[02:58] Look what you’ve done to all my fine work. 我的辛苦都白费了
[03:03] What am I doing here? 我到底在这干什么
[03:07] You were meant to be recovering. 你本该好好休养
[03:10] What’s he want with me? 他想让我怎么样
[03:13] He’s asked me to keep you alive. 他让我保你一命
[03:17] Will you allow this? 赏个脸吧
[03:56] Okay, listen up. 都听好了
[03:58] If Acker doesn’t leave on his own by quarter after, 如果阿克在一刻钟后没有走
[04:00] the sheriff’s gonna evict. 警长就会强制驱逐
[04:02] Once that’s done, utilities will drop 完了之后公共事业部就会介入
[04:04] and cut their lines while we take down the north fence. 并切断线路 与此同时我们会拆除北面的围墙
[04:07] Uh, anything inside the place 里面的所有东西
[04:08] gets loaded up and sent to storage. 全部打包送往仓库
[04:11] Debris goes in the side dumpster. 其余垃圾扔旁边的垃圾桶
[04:14] Concrete’s stayin’. 不要动混凝土
[04:15] Disposal company’s coming for it. 废弃物处理公司会来收
[04:17] We good so far? 都没问题吧
[04:18] I-I think I might be seeing a hitch here. 这里好像有点问题
[04:20] Wait. Who are you? 等等 你是谁
[04:22] I’m Saul Goodman, attorney at law. 我是索尔·古德曼 律师
[04:24] Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[04:25] A better question might be, “Where are we?” 这么问好一点 “我们在哪”
[04:28] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[04:30] Well, you know what? 这样吧
[04:31] It’s coming up on the hour, so word to the wise — 快到整点了 明人不说暗话
[04:34] if you let everyone go right now, 如果你现在让大家回去
[04:35] you might save half a day’s salary and fringes. 或许还能省下半天的工资
[04:38] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[04:42] Deputies! 警官们
[04:43] Great. Perfect timing. 太棒了 来得正好
[04:46] – What’s going on? – He’s a lawyer. -出什么事了 -他是律师
[04:47] Says there’s a hitch. 说是有问题
[04:49] I’m Everett Acker’s attorney. 我是埃弗雷特·阿克的律师
[04:50] I’m just dottin’ the “I’s” in due diligence. 我只不过在进行必要的尽职调查
[04:52] Well, I’m sorry, sir. 很抱歉 先生
[04:54] Eviction order’s signed by a judge. 这是法官签署的驱逐令
[04:55] I’m sure it is. 肯定是
[04:57] Can I have a peek at that? 我能看一眼吗
[04:59] It’s all correct, sir. 一字不差 先生
[05:02] Sir, since you represent Mr. Acker, 先生 既然你是阿克先生的律师
[05:04] can you make sure he cooperates with the eviction? 你能确保他配合吗
[05:06] W–can you make out the address on that? 你能说一下上面的地址吗
[05:10] 1130 Arroyo Vista. 绝景旱谷1130号
[05:12] There a problem? 有问题吗
[05:14] Well, I mean, is that where we are? 我们现在是在这个地方吗
[05:20] There were house numbers on that mailbox, 邮箱上有门牌号
[05:22] plain as day — 1130. 一清二楚 1130号
[05:25] I don’t see any. 我没看见
[05:26] – Do you, deputy? – No, I don’t. -你呢 警官 -我也没看见
[05:29] Well, somebody messed with them. 肯定是有人动了手脚
[05:30] This is 1130 Arroyo Vista. 这里就是绝景旱谷1130号
[05:32] This here’s 1240 Arroyo Vista. 这里是绝景旱谷1240号
[05:36] It’s always been 1240 Arroyo Vista. 一直是绝景旱谷1240号
[05:39] 1240 1240?
[05:41] 1240 1240!
[05:42] My client says it’s 1240. 我的委托人说是1240号
[05:44] I got a plat map says we can straighten this out right now. 我有一张地块图 现在就能搞清楚
[05:46] Well, all due respect to whoever drew that map, 恕我直言 不管那地图是谁画的
[05:49] but Mr. Acker’s been living here for 30 years. 但阿克先生在这住了三十年了
[05:51] I think he knows his own address. 他还是知道自己家地址的
[05:53] Sir, you got something with an address on it? 先生 你有什么注明地址的物件吗
[06:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:16] 1240 Arroyo Vista. 绝景旱谷1240号
[06:18] It’s 1130. 是1130
[06:20] Anybody can print out something like that. 这玩意谁都能打印出来
[06:21] You’ve got an order signed by a judge. 你已经拿到法官签字的驱逐令了
[06:23] Y’know, we could get a surveyor up here this afternoon. 我们今天下午就能找个勘测员过来
[06:25] He’ll clear everything up. 他会讲清楚的
[06:26] That’d lose us a full day. 那样就白白损失了一天
[06:28] Listen, officer, before you go forcing an elderly veteran 警官 在你强制一位退伍老兵
[06:31] from his home and take everything he’s got, 离开自己的家园 夺走他的财产
[06:33] demolish a half-century of hard work, 并拆毁半个世纪的辛苦劳作之前
[06:35] wouldn’t you like to know you got the right place? 你难道不想确定地方找没找对吗
[06:41] Come on. All we’re talking about are some missing house numbers. 拜托 只不过是门牌号消失了
[06:46] I have to make a call. 我得打个电话
[06:56] Everybody take 10! 大家休息十分钟
[07:07] After a year of running every which way, 折腾了一整年之后
[07:09] now the guy gets a lawyer? 现在这家伙找了个律师
[07:11] The lawyer comes in, the crazy comes out. 律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
[07:14] We had it straightened out in a matter of hours. 几个小时就解决了
[07:16] It was a gimmick — 不过是个小把戏
[07:17] and not a particularly effective one. 还不是太有效的那种
[07:19] It’s costing us a day. 花上我们一整天了
[07:22] I call that plenty effective. 我觉得够有效了
[07:25] But we’re passed that. 但已经解决了
[07:27] Tomorrow they’re finally tearing the place down, right? 明天他们就会把那房子拆了吧
[07:30] That’s the plan. 计划是这样
[07:33] There’s more? 还有别的问题吗
[07:35] Unfortunately, there is another complication. 很不幸 还有一个困难
[07:38] The lawyer Acker hired — it’s Jimmy. 阿克找的律师 是吉米
[07:43] Jimmy. 吉米
[07:45] – Your Jimmy? – Yes. -你家那位 -对
[07:47] You’re… 这…
[07:48] How did that happen? 怎么会出这种事
[07:50] Jimmy’s been doing some very aggressive marketing. 吉米最近一直在积极做宣传
[07:52] Looks like Acker picked up on it. 看起来阿克找了他
[07:57] Okay. So what now? 好吧 那现在什么情况
[08:02] In fairness to you, I’ll withdraw 公平起见 我不再参与
[08:04] from everything having to do with the Tucumcari project. 图克姆卡里项目相关的一切事宜
[08:07] Stef will step in for me. 斯特夫会就此接手
[08:08] She and Paige can see it through. 她和佩奇可以负责到底
[08:09] Kim’s brought us this far. 金已经帮我们到这里了
[08:11] I think Stef will do a fine job for us. 我觉得斯特夫会出色完成工作的
[08:13] Of course, this is just Tucumcari we’re talking about. 当然 这只涉及到图克姆卡里项目
[08:16] I’ll continue to handle everything else as usual. 其他事项 我会照常继续处理
[08:21] You know what? 知道吗
[08:23] I smell a rat. 我觉得蹊跷
[08:26] Acker hiring Jimmy — that’s no coincidence. 阿克找到吉米 这绝不是巧合
[08:30] And I heard about the talking-to you gave that guy. 我也听说你狠狠训了那家伙一番
[08:33] Sounds like you tore him a new one. 听上去冲他撒了不少气
[08:35] I-I wouldn’t say that I — 我没有…
[08:36] Here’s what I think. 我是这样想
[08:37] This fella saw you for the killer you are, 这家伙看到你这么强势
[08:40] and he went and hired Jimmy 他就去委托吉米
[08:41] specifically to take you away from us. 就是为了把你从我这里夺走
[08:47] Kevin… 凯文
[08:49] I have to say, I think that’s very unlikely. 我得说 这不太可能
[08:51] Trust me on this, Kim. 相信我 金
[08:52] I know a scam when I see one, okay? 我绝对能看出把戏
[08:55] No disrespect. 无意冒犯
[08:55] I’m sure your associate’s more than capable, 我知道你的律师肯定很有能力
[08:57] but I am not gonna let this guy deprive me 但我不会让这老头夺走我这里的
[09:01] of the best in the business. 律师精英
[09:05] I-I think what Kim’s trying to say 我觉得金的意思是
[09:06] is that going home to the attorney 回到家面对
[09:08] on the other side of this matter 代表对方利益的律师
[09:10] could get… awkward for her. 对她来说可能…有些尴尬
[09:14] Is that right, Kim? 是吗 金
[09:16] This gonna be tough on you at home? 你回去后会难办吗
[09:19] It’s not the personal side that concerns me. 我担心的不是私事
[09:22] I just wouldn’t want there to be any question of conflict of interest. 我只是不希望有任何利益冲突
[09:26] Well, I’m not worried about that. 我不担心这个
[09:28] If you’re willing to stick with it, 如果你愿意继续跟进
[09:29] I say why change horses midstream? 那为什么要中途换将呢
[09:33] Kevin, are they waiting for you? 凯文 他们是在等你吗
[09:37] Oh, yeah. Listen. 是的 听着
[09:40] I need that call center. 我需要那个客服中心
[09:42] We gotta get this thing movin’ now. 我们要赶紧落成这件事
[09:43] We got a lot of competitors out there, 我们有很多竞争者
[09:45] and none of them are waiting on some crabby ol’ son of a bitch 只有我们在等一个混蛋搬走
[09:49] to get their damn call centers built. 才能建好自己的客服中心
[09:53] Got it? 明白吗
[09:54] Got it. 明白
[10:00] I know you do. 你可以的
[10:09] That an MRI machine I saw back there? 后面是一个核磁共振仪吗
[10:13] It is. 是的
[10:15] And Fring paid for all this. 弗林出钱买的吧
[10:20] And all those nice little houses out there. 还有外面那些漂亮的小房子
[10:24] I’m guessing there are bales of meth inside. 我猜里面堆满了冰毒
[10:28] There are no drugs here. 这里没有毒品
[10:30] None save the ones that I prescribe. 只有我开的药
[10:33] No men with guns, either. 也没有拿着枪的人
[10:39] And if I want to get back to where I belong? 如果我想回去呢
[10:43] Mm. You’re welcome to leave. 你随时可以走
[10:45] You would go back to the road where I found you. 你可以回到我找到你的那条路上
[10:48] Five kilometers from here, 离这里五公里
[10:50] there’s a gate that leads to the main road. 有一扇通往大路的大门
[10:53] There are men at that gate. 那扇门有人把守
[10:56] Those men have guns, I’m guessing. 我猜那些人手上有枪
[10:59] Perhaps. 也许吧
[11:00] I’ve never seen any weapons. 我还没见过武器
[11:03] In any case, they will not stop you. 不管怎么说 他们不会阻止你
[11:08] 12 kilometers up the highway, there is a small town, 沿着公路走十二公里就能到一个小镇
[11:12] bigger than this place, but small. 不大 比这地方大一点
[11:15] There is a bus stop. 那里有一个公交站
[11:17] Once you’re on that bus, 上了公交车后
[11:21] you’re perhaps a day from El Paso. 过一天就能到埃尔帕索
[11:27] However, as you are now, 不过你现在的身体状况
[11:32] you would not survive the journey. 应该撑不到那时候
[11:37] My advice is to rest. 我建议你先休息
[11:41] Enjoy some of Señora Cortazar’s excellent cooking 享受科塔扎尔夫人的高超厨艺
[11:47] and take in some clean air. 呼吸一些新鲜空气
[12:00] Fring carts me all the way down here. 弗林一路把我送到了这里
[12:05] Why? 为什么
[12:06] That I do not know. 我不知道
[12:08] You would have to ask him. 你只能自己去问他
[12:11] So you’re just his on-call quack? 你只是他呼来喝去的江湖医生吗
[12:14] I am the quack who saved your life. 我可是救了你命的江湖医生
[12:20] This is for infection. 这是用来防止感染的
[12:22] Two every four hours for the next week. 接下来的一周每四小时吃两片
[12:25] This is for the pain. 这是镇痛的
[12:27] Take it when you need it. 痛了就吃
[12:29] I’ll be back to check on you in three days. 我三天后再回来看你
[12:33] Then, in a week or so, 这样过一周左右
[12:36] perhaps you will be able to travel. 也许你就能上路了
[12:40] I can, uh, get a message to your family. 我可以给你的家人带个口信
[12:45] They’re fine. 他们没事
[13:20] Buenas tardes. 下午好
[15:27] – Hello, Howard. – Hi, Jimmy. -你好 霍华德 -你好 吉米
[15:30] This a bad time? 方便说话吗
[15:31] Um, I’m — I’m — I’m, uh, a bit busy, 我…我…我有点忙
[15:34] uh, to be honest, but, uh… what’s up? 那个…你有什么事
[15:38] Just thinking about you. 只是想到了你
[15:40] How you doin’? 最近怎么样
[15:42] Fine. 挺好的
[15:44] Glad to hear it. 那就好
[15:48] What’s up? 你有什么事
[15:50] Just touching base to see if you’ve had any thoughts 就打电话问问 我们上次说的那件事
[15:52] on what we talked about. 你想得怎么样了
[15:54] What we talked about… 上次那件事…
[15:57] Oh, the job! Oh! 那份工作啊
[15:59] Oh, yeah. No. 对哦
[16:00] I mean, hey, I’ve been thinking of nothing else, really. 说真的 这阵子就没想过别的事
[16:04] Glad to hear it. 那就好
[16:06] Any conclusions? 有决定了吗
[16:07] Uh, no, I’m just — 没有 我…
[16:08] I’m mulling it over, you know, reflecting. 我在仔细考虑
[16:10] I’m trying to give it the consideration that it deserves. 这事需要深思熟虑
[16:13] Fair enough. 好吧
[16:15] I’m ready to discuss the details when you are. 等你准备好我们就讨论细节
[16:18] Sounds good. 好啊
[16:19] And Jimmy — 还有 吉米…
[16:39] Smells interesting. 什么味道这么怪
[16:41] Oh, yeah, that’s, uh — that’s the curry. 是…是咖喱味儿
[16:42] I think it’s our unlikely hero. 看着不起眼 味道还挺大
[16:45] I’m gonna have to soak it overnight, 我得先泡一晚上
[16:47] but it’ll be ready first thing. 但明天一早就好了
[16:50] So, how’d it go with Kevin? 和凯文谈得怎么样了
[16:51] Well, I’m still on the case. 我没被换掉
[16:53] No shit. 真的吗
[16:54] That’s great! What happened? 太棒了 发生了什么
[16:58] Uh…you know, the more I wanted to go, 就是… 我越想走
[17:00] the more he wanted me to stay. 他就越想要我留下
[17:01] Yeah, but he was pissed, right? 嗯 但他很生气 对吧
[17:04] A little bit. 有点
[17:05] Right. So, where were you? 好吧 你们当时在哪
[17:07] Uh, we were at his country club. 我们在他的乡村俱乐部
[17:11] Cuttin’ it close to tee time. 掐着他开球的点
[17:12] Pressure. That’s excellent. 给他压力 干得漂亮
[17:14] He had to move his game, actually. 他其实急着换场
[17:16] I love it. 好啊
[17:18] Right. Now what? 好了 然后呢
[17:19] Uh, you’re sitting? 你们是坐着吗
[17:20] You were standing? I mean… 还是站着 我意思是…
[17:22] Paint a picture. Set the scene. 给我描述一下当时的情况
[17:25] Come on. 说嘛
[17:30] Okay, um… 好吧
[17:33] Paige and I meet him outside the clubhouse. 我和佩奇跟他在俱乐部外面见面
[17:37] And the three of us are at a table, 我们三人坐在桌子跟前
[17:39] and he’s over here like this. 他像这样坐着
[17:44] And he says — 他说…
[17:44] Wait. He sits like that? 等等 他是这个坐姿吗
[17:48] Yeah, he — he sits to the side. 对 他侧着身子坐
[17:49] He’s a side sitter? 他喜欢侧身坐
[17:53] I guess so. 可能吧
[17:54] Okay. Well, you never told me that he was a side sitter. 好吧 你从没跟我说过他喜欢侧身坐
[17:57] And that is gold. 真是有趣
[17:59] Now, go — go on. 好 继续说
[18:02] Okay, s-so, he’s sitting here, and he says, um, 好吧 他坐在这 说道
[18:09] I’m not gonna let him deprive –“ “我不会让他夺走…”
[18:10] Wait. Do the voice. 等等 模仿他的声音
[18:13] I’m not gonna imitate him. 我才不要模仿他
[18:13] Yes. Come on. Give me a nibble. 模仿一下啦 让我感受感受
[18:15] I mean, he’s a good old boy, right? 他是典型南方人 对吧
[18:17] So, do he talk like this? 他口音是这样的吗
[18:19] Uh, no, no. 不是
[18:21] “Ding dang do”? 大舌头
[18:22] It’s, uh — It’s more like, um… 他更像是这样…
[18:29] Lawyer comes in, crazy comes out. 律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
[18:34] I need that call center real bad. 我非常需要那个客服中心
[18:37] Of course, Kevin. 当然了 凯文
[18:39] Wait. Are you being me? 你是在扮我吗
[18:40] Yes, this is you. 是的 我就是你
[18:41] Yes. Go on. Go on. 没错 继续说
[18:45] Uh, okay. I’m not gonna let him deprive me. 好吧 我不会让他夺走的
[18:49] No, sirree. Kim. 门都没有 金
[18:51] I need it sooner than yesterday. Got it? 火速帮我办妥 明白了吗
[18:54] – But, Kevin — – No. -可是凯文… -不
[18:55] You do whatever it takes! 你不惜一切代价
[18:58] I don’t like waitin’ one bit, 我不喜欢等待
[19:00] never have, never will. 以前不喜欢 以后也不喜欢
[19:02] Bottom line, 底线就是
[19:03] breakin’ ground, more statues. 破土动工 雕像立起来
[19:06] Kim, you get him now. 金 马上搞定他
[19:18] What? 怎么了
[19:21] Kevin… 凯文
[19:24] Yes, Kim? 什么事 金
[19:28] Would you care to take a shower with me? 你愿意跟我一起洗个澡吗
[19:33] Well, shoot. 行啊
[19:35] I believe I would. 洗吧
[21:09] Gracias. 谢谢
[21:45] Hello? 喂
[21:47] You know who this is? 你知道我是谁
[21:49] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样了
[21:51] Better, I trust? 应该好些了吧
[21:55] You don’t do anything without a reason. 你不会没缘由地做这些事
[21:58] Why am I here? 我为什么在这
[22:01] Now is not a good time. 我现在不方便说话
[22:20] What’s going on here? 怎么回事
[22:23] Sir, sir, please watch your step. 先生 先生 请当心脚下
[22:25] Stop right there! 停
[22:27] What the hell? 搞什么呢
[22:27] Please stay out of the grid. 请站在网格外
[22:29] The what?! 什么外
[22:30] The area marked by the stakes. 木桩标记的区域
[22:32] Step out of it, please. 请出去
[22:34] So, what about it, doctor? 怎么样了 博士
[22:35] Well, at a glance, 粗略看了一眼
[22:37] I’d say these pieces are likely contemporary. 我觉得这些碎片可能是当代的
[22:41] I’ll bet they are. 那还用说
[22:42] But we need to do a systematic property search 但我们需要对这片土地做系统搜查
[22:44] – to be sure. – Really? -才能确定 -真的吗
[22:46] – Is that necessary? – I’m afraid so. -有必要吗 -恐怕是的
[22:49] H-How long is this gonna take? 那要多长时间
[22:51] A day or two, a week at the most. 一两天 最多一周
[22:54] A week?! 一周
[22:55] Come on! 不是吧
[22:56] You know this guy planted that stuff here. 你知道是这个家伙埋在这的
[22:59] This is the same thing with the house numbers 这跟门牌号是一回事
[23:01] – all over again! – Now, that was an honest mistake. -故伎重演 -那是无心之过
[23:03] – This is the law. – Says who? -现在这是依法办事 -谁说的
[23:05] Says the New Mexico Cultural Properties Act. 《新墨西哥州文化遗产法案》规定的
[23:11] No. 不
[23:13] You’re not going along with this? 你信他的鬼吗
[23:15] Seriously? 不是吧
[23:19] I have to make a call. 我得打个电话
[23:41] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰
[23:42] He’s suing on behalf of the water district. 他代表供水区起诉我们
[23:45] The water district? 供水区
[23:52] Stef, you’re good with regulatory law. 斯特夫 你熟悉监管法
[23:55] He’s claiming there’s a flaw 他声称1846年的
[23:55] in the original land grant from 1846. 政府赠地有漏洞
[23:59] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[24:01] I — 我…
[24:05] Pat, you’d better drop everything else. 帕特 你最好把手头其它事都放下
[24:09] He’s claiming our prime contractor’s an escaped felon. 他说我们的主承包商是一名在逃重犯
[24:13] You can’t be serious. 搞笑吧
[24:16] Evan, I’m gonna give this one to you. 埃文 这个交给你
[24:19] …to invalidate the grant based on what is essentially… 令赠与行为无效 根据…
[25:03] I can see the Little Dipper. 我能看见小北斗星
[25:05] That’s the Big Dipper. 那是北斗星
[25:07] Yeah. 对
[25:14] Right over here. 这边
[25:15] Is that, uh, Orion over there? 那边是猎户座吗
[25:18] No. That’s a satellite. 不是 那是颗卫星
[25:30] Officer, radiation’s borderline. 警官 检测到辐射
[25:33] We got to get soil samples. 我们得采集土壤样本
[25:39] Do I have to ask? 我还用开口问吗
[25:41] I’m gonna have to, uh… you know. 我得去… 你懂的
[25:46] Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错
[25:49] Yes. 好的
[25:53] We have a problem. 我们遇到个麻烦
[25:58] I’ve always enjoyed your radio program, 我一直很喜欢你的电台节目
[26:01] and I never thought I’d see a miracle with my very own eyes. 我从没想到有天我能亲眼见证奇迹
[26:06] That’s right — Tucumcari, right off 54. 没错 图克姆卡里 下了54号公路就到
[26:10] There’s plenty of parking. 有很多停车的地方
[26:12] Well, thank you! 谢谢你
[26:15] I’m a long-time listener and a first-time caller. 我一直收听你们节目 还是头一回打电话
[26:23] Oh, I see… 我看到了…
[26:25] Hello, ma’am. 你好 女士
[26:40] What’s your name, honey? 你叫什么 亲爱的
[26:56] 图克姆卡里沙漠奇迹 埃弗雷特·阿克
[26:59] God damn it. 见鬼了
[27:04] The crowd’s already thinning out. 人群已经变少了
[27:06] Apparently, the image on the side of the house has started to fade. 房子墙上的图像已经开始消失了
[27:08] Tomorrow we’re bringing in additional security 明天我们会增派安保人员
[27:10] and blocking off parking. 封锁停车场
[27:13] Answer me this — 跟我说说
[27:15] if they’re saying it’s radioactive over there, 如果那边有辐射
[27:17] how the hell is Acker still in that house? 为什么阿克还住在那房子里
[27:20] That was really more of an OSHA situation. 这其实属于职业安全与健康管理局的范围
[27:23] The concern was for the construction crew. 主要是担心施工队的安全
[27:25] Turns out the radiation level was completely safe. 结果发现辐射含量属于安全范围
[27:28] We should be cleared to resume construction on Thursday. 我们应该周四就能继续建设了
[27:32] Assuming nothing else comes up. 假设不出别的幺蛾子
[27:38] Kim, bottom line me here. 金 给我交个底
[27:43] Clearly, this is all designed to force us back to the table 显然 这一切都是为了逼我们重回谈判桌
[27:46] and put us at a disadvantage when we get there. 并让我们处于劣势
[27:49] We’ve gotta get back in the driver’s seat on this thing. 我们得赶紧掌握主动权啊
[27:53] I say we sue ’em right back. 我们直接反诉吧
[27:55] Sue Acker. Sue Goodman. 告阿克 告古德曼
[27:57] Take the fight back to ’em. 把矛头指向他们
[27:59] Going down that road could take years. 要走这条路 得花好多年
[28:03] They know this is costing Mesa Verde. 他们知道这会拖着梅萨维德银行
[28:05] Time is on their side. 他们有的是时间
[28:07] You got that right. 这点没错
[28:12] Rich, do you have anything to add? 里奇 你有什么要补充的吗
[28:15] Possibly. 有
[28:17] What if there were a way to turn this around on them? 如果有个方法避开这个问题呢
[28:22] What if you don’t build the call center? 如果你不建客服中心呢
[28:23] Or not at that location, at least. 或至少不在那个地点
[28:26] Suddenly you’re holding all the cards. 这样瞬间你就占优势了
[28:28] There’s nothing to delay. 也不会延迟工期
[28:30] The other side’s the one spending money 对方正大把花着钱
[28:31] with no hope of recovering their expenses. 还根本收不回来
[28:35] Wait. So… 等等 那么
[28:37] What? 什么意思
[28:39] I understand there’s a viable alternative site. 我知道还有个可选的地址
[28:42] You make the switch, and you’ve won. 你换个地址建 就赢了
[28:47] Wait. Hold up. 等等 等等
[28:47] Didn’t we let the other site go? 另一个地址不是已经放弃了吗
[28:49] Lot 2375 is available, 2375号还可以用
[28:51] and our permits still apply. 我们的许可还适用
[28:53] We’d still hit our target 我们仍能达成目标
[28:55] for getting the call center up and running. 建成客服中心并投入运营
[28:58] We took the liberty of running the numbers for you. 我们替你算了下相关费用
[29:02] The financial hit would be negligible. 经济损失几乎微不足道
[29:20] My dad did not raise me to run from a fight. 我爸可不是让我当逃兵的
[29:24] Kevin, we’re not saying — 凯文 我们不是
[29:25] I’m not gonna roll over and let some low-life shyster 我才不会让一个潦倒落魄的卑鄙小人
[29:28] bully me off my land. 逼我离开自己的土地
[29:30] No offense, Kim. 无意冒犯 金
[29:32] He’s got one lawyer. 他只有一个律师
[29:34] I got a room fulla the best there is. 我有一屋子最顶尖的律师
[29:38] Here’s what we’re gonna do — 我们接下去这么做
[29:40] you’re gonna figure out a way to get them off my property. 你们找到方法把他们赶出我的地
[29:43] That call center’s not movin’ one goddamn inch! 客服中心就要建在原来的位置 一点不能动
[30:06] You gave it your best shot. 你也尽力了
[30:08] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[30:11] You went the distance for the old S.O.B., 你为那个老混蛋付出这么多
[30:14] above and beyond. 鞠躬尽瘁了都
[30:15] You should feel good about that. 你应该为此自豪
[30:18] You think so? 是吗
[30:21] You gave Acker more than he deserved. 你给阿克的 远比他应得的多
[30:24] And, uh, let’s be real. 而且现实点
[30:28] Putting me on this — that was bad. 让我来掺和 不是好主意
[30:32] I mean, if anyone found out… 如果有人发现的话…
[30:35] You risked a lot for this guy. 你为这人冒了这么多险
[30:41] Look, this time next week, 听着 下周这时候
[30:44] Acker will be living somewhere else. 阿克就已经住在别处了
[30:46] Is that really such a big deal? 真的有那么重要吗
[30:49] Plus, Mesa Verde — 另外 梅萨维德
[30:52] that’s your bread and butter. 才是你的金主
[30:54] You can only push ’em so far. 你别再逼他们了
[31:02] There’s always another play. 总有别的办法
[31:10] But the rational thing to do here is close the deal, 但眼下理性的做法是达成协议
[31:14] get the guy a few bucks, 给那个人一笔钱
[31:15] pop the champagne with the other winners, 然后跟其他赢家开香槟庆祝
[31:18] and smile like you mean it. 挂上职业假笑
[31:21] You want a beer? I’m gonna get one. 你喝啤酒吗 我要喝一瓶
[31:27] Or…? 或者…
[31:38] Jimmy. 吉米
[31:41] There’s no reason on God’s green Earth to take this any further. 完完全全没必要再继续下去了
[31:44] It’s not worth it. 不值得
[31:52] Or…? 或者…
[31:56] Or… 或者…
[31:58] we go after Kevin Wachtell. 我们想办法对付凯文·沃弛泰尔
[32:01] It gets nasty. 会闹得很难看
[32:02] It gets personal. 变成个人恩怨
[32:04] It gets dangerous. 会很危险
[32:29] Okay. 好
[32:33] Okay. 好
[33:13] Yeah? 喂
[33:15] It’s me. 是我
[33:17] Yes, it is. 嗯
[33:18] Great. 太好了
[33:20] Uh, listen, I got something for you. 我有个活儿给你做
[33:21] Hear me out because this is a good thing. 你听好了 因为这活儿好得很
[33:25] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[33:25] I’m ge– I’m getting some kind of reverb or something. 你那边杂音太重 听不清
[33:28] Are you in a tunnel or… 你是在隧道里还是…
[33:31] Yes. 对
[33:33] What’s that? 你说啥
[33:36] Yes, I’m in a tunnel. 对 我在隧道里
[33:39] Okay. 好
[33:41] Anyway, uh, this is not like that other thing, okay? 没事 这跟上次那活儿不一样
[33:46] Um, straight piece of oppo research. 这次是调查对手的正规活儿
[33:49] This is a lawyer hirin’ a P.I. 律师雇佣私家侦探
[33:51] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[33:52] So you’re back to being a lawyer? 所以你又做回律师了
[33:54] Yeah. Yeah. Totally legit. 对 对 完全合法
[33:56] So, uh, did I mention it’s a paying gig? 还有 这活儿是有偿的
[33:59] I’m not available. 我没空
[34:01] Say again? 你说什么
[34:03] No. 不
[34:28] Señora. 夫人
[35:18] Ta bien? 还好吗
[35:22] Good. Good. 好 好
[35:24] Uh, muy bueno. 非常好
[35:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:48] Aw, man. 天啊
[36:11] It’s okay. 没事的
[36:12] I’m fine. 我很好
[36:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:38] You got this guy where? 你在哪儿找的这个人
[36:40] Same place as Huell. 跟休一样
[36:43] So, it’s like some kind of underground Craigslist? 那种地下小广告之类的吗
[36:49] It’s just a guy who knows people. 就是一个人脉广的人
[36:52] People of a certain type. 同类人
[36:55] He’s very discreet. 他非常谨慎
[36:57] Well, he’d have to be. 他必须谨慎
[37:09] Uh, here goes. 来了
[37:11] Um, it’ll be fine. 会顺利的
[37:12] Just watch. 瞧好了
[37:31] I thought I was going to a law office. 我还以为我要去的是间律所
[37:33] Yeah, this is a law office. 对 这就是律所
[37:38] Gotcha. 懂了
[37:43] Giselle, um, this is Mister X. 吉赛尔 这位是X先生
[37:50] It’s my work name. 是我的工作用名
[37:57] You know, those things are full of parasites. 这些玩意身上全是寄生虫
[38:00] Yeah, duly noted. 多谢提醒
[38:01] The conference room is in back. 会议室在后面
[38:04] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对 -好的
[38:12] I did the full work-up, as tasked. 我按要求做了全面调查
[38:15] And? 结果呢
[38:16] Snake eyes. Bupkis. Nada. 啥都没有
[38:18] Guy’s squeaky clean. 这家伙毫无问题
[38:19] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[38:21] I mean, everybody’s got something. 谁都有点小把柄
[38:23] Not this time. 这个没有
[38:24] You got an Eagle Scout with a six-figure income. 他就是个有六位数收入的根正苗红的人
[38:28] Arrests? 被逮捕过吗
[38:32] D.U.I… 醉驾
[38:34] in college. 大学的时候
[38:36] Homecoming weekend, 34 years ago. 三十四年前的校友会周末
[38:38] Is that what you’re looking for? 这是你们想要的吗
[38:40] Girlfriends? Offshore accounts? 女朋友呢 离岸账户呢
[38:43] No secret bank accounts, no extra phones, 没有秘密账户 没有多余的手机
[38:45] no lunchtime quickies, 没有午休偷欢
[38:47] no lady friend, no boy toy. 没养情妇 没养小白脸
[38:49] The guy’s dull, 这家伙无聊得很
[38:50] like “Saturday night in Salt Lake City” dull. 就像盐湖城的周六晚上一样无聊
[38:53] No offense, 没别的意思
[38:53] but your work is sounding kind of superficial. 但是你的工作做得有点太表面了
[39:01] “Superficial”? “表面”
[39:03] Yeah. 是的
[39:06] Yeah, not hardly. 不可能
[39:08] I went the distance. 我工作做足了
[39:10] I did a self-guided tour of his domicile, 还去他家来了个自助游
[39:13] all seven bedrooms, four and a half baths — 七个卧室 四个半洗手间
[39:14] Hold on. 等一下
[39:15] You’re saying you broke into his house? 你是说你闯进他家了
[39:18] Giselle, um, this is probably 吉赛尔 这个基本上
[39:20] one of those tricks-of-the-trade things. 就是行业技巧了
[39:22] Why don’t we just focus on the “what” 我们只关注找到了什么
[39:23] and skip over the “how.” 就别管怎么找的了
[39:25] I’d like to know. 我想知道
[39:31] He has a security system 他安了安保系统
[39:33] with a touchy upstairs window sensor. 楼上窗户的传感器非常敏感
[39:37] I trip it a couple times with an airsoft. 我用软弹气枪触发了几次
[39:40] A B.B. Gun. 就是空气枪
[39:43] The alarm drives the housekeeper crazy, 警报把管家给折磨疯了
[39:46] so I show up in coveralls, toolbox, 我就穿着连体服登门了 拿着工具箱
[39:48] alarm company I.D., 戴着警报公司的工作牌
[39:49] and she’s more than happy 她巴不得
[39:51] to let me have the run of the place. 让我把整个地方查一遍
[39:53] Does that meet with your approval? 这样做你能同意吗
[39:56] Alright, so you get in, and you find what? 所以你进去之后 你发现什么了
[39:59] Like I said, nothing. 我说了 啥都没有
[40:00] No, there’s no such thing as nothing. 不 不可能啥都没有
[40:02] Okay? Uh– We want specifics. 我们想要的是细节
[40:05] You want specifics? 你们想要细节
[40:06] Okay, well, I got specifics. 好 我有细节
[40:15] That’s the home office. 这是他家里的办公室
[40:17] I spent an extra four minutes opening the floor safe — 我又花了四分钟破了地板保险箱
[40:20] nothing but life-insurance policies, 除了人寿保险
[40:22] a couple of rings, and a commemorative half-dollar. 几个戒指 几枚纪念币 就没什么了
[40:25] The guy’s old-school. 这家伙很保守
[40:26] No computers, motel art on the walls, 没有电脑 墙上挂着廉价画
[40:30] paperwork on his desk. 桌子上有点文件
[40:31] What kind of paperwork? 什么文件
[40:39] You knock yourself out. 你自己看吧
[40:41] Now, I may not be a nail-salon lawyer, 我虽说不是坐拥美甲店的高级律师
[40:44] but I know legit when I see it. 但是我一看就知道合不合法
[40:48] So, you gonna withdraw the “superficial” now, hmm? 你要不要收回”表面”两个字
[40:54] You think you could get into his downtown office? 你能设法进入他市里的办公室吗
[40:58] Sure. 当然
[40:59] I could. 我能
[41:01] But there’s a better way. 但有更好的办法
[41:03] Yeah? 是吗
[41:05] Yeah. 对
[41:07] I get two more guys, 我再叫两个伙计
[41:09] guys who know how to handle themselves. 门儿清的的那种
[41:11] Now, we roll up to the subject in an unmarked van. 开一辆不带标志的货车接近他
[41:16] We grab him, put him in a bag, 抓住他 塞进袋子
[41:18] and we take him out to the desert. 然后把他带去沙漠
[41:20] Yeah, we’re done here. We’re done. 我们说完了
[41:21] Now, by the end of the day, the banker’s giving you 到那时候 你想要什么
[41:23] everything you’re after, alright? 那个银行家都会给你 好吗
[41:25] – No, we’re done here. – No, no, no, l-l-look, -不 我们说完了 -不不不 听我说
[41:27] you get keys to the kingdom, guaranteed. 这绝对有用
[41:28] Okay, Sergeant Slaughter, 行了 屠夫中士
[41:29] back to the paintball field, okay? 回你的彩弹射击场去吧
[41:31] The grownups need to talk. Let’s go. 大人们有事要商量 走吧
[41:32] Alright, that’s fine. 那行吧
[41:33] I am just providing options for you here. 我就是给你提供几个选择
[41:35] – Alright, this is the way out. – Okay? -走这里出去 -好吗
[41:36] – Exit through the gift shop. – Alright. -从礼品店走 -行
[41:38] – Don’t touch anything, please. – I will not. -请不要乱摸乱碰 -我不会的
[41:41] Let me say on this one… 就让我说完…
[41:59] I don’t know what to say. 我真不知说什么好
[42:00] I’m gonna complain to management about that clown. 我要跟管理部门投诉那个蠢货
[42:03] My usual guy is very reliable. 我之前用的人很靠谱的
[42:08] What? What is it? 什么 怎么了
[42:23] 存折 新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
[42:33] Got a minute? 有空吗
[42:34] Sure. 当然
[42:38] How’s everything? 一切都好吗
[42:40] All good. Kinda crunched. 都挺好 有点喘不过气来
[42:43] Still dealing with the Tucumcari situation. 还在处理图克姆卡里的事
[42:46] And the pro bono work? 无偿法律援助的活儿呢
[42:50] It’s good. 很好
[42:54] Something up? 出什么事了吗
[42:56] Listen. 听好
[42:58] I’m thinking you could take a break from Mesa Verde. 我想让你退出梅萨维德的活儿 休息一阵
[43:03] A “Break”? “退出”
[43:04] Actually, a pair of mineral-rights beefs just came in. 我们刚收到两起矿权纠纷
[43:07] They practically have your name on them. 完全就是你的案子
[43:09] You can split your time between that 你可以把时间用在这个
[43:10] and your pro bono clients. 和无偿援助的委托人上
[43:13] Mesa Verde is my client. 梅萨维德就是我的委托人
[43:15] And they still will be. 这点不会变
[43:16] I’ll just step in and take point, just on a temporary basis. 我就是临时介入 牵个头
[43:19] And, of course, it goes without saying 当然了 不用说
[43:21] this won’t affect any of your compensation. 这不会影响你的任何补偿金
[43:24] And that includes your bonus. 包括你的奖金
[43:25] You know Mesa Verde is fully informed of any potential conflicts. 梅萨维德对于任何潜在的冲突完全知情
[43:30] Kevin signed off himself. 凯文亲自开的绿灯
[43:33] Still, I think you’re going to need to take a break. 但是我还是认为你得退出一阵子
[43:40] I don’t understand where this is coming from. 我不明白你这决定是从哪来的
[43:42] Don’t you? 真不知道吗
[43:48] Kim… 金
[43:50] sometimes the less said, the better. 有些事不用挑明
[43:52] And why is that? 为什么
[43:53] Do we have to? 真要说吗
[43:56] Yes, we do. 真要
[44:00] Alright. 好吧
[44:03] First I had to twist your arm 首先 我都得强迫你
[44:05] to get you down to Tucumcari for the eviction. 去图克姆卡里赶人
[44:08] Then you put the full-court press on Kevin 然后你对凯文全面施压
[44:10] to change sites. 让他换址
[44:11] That doesn’t work, and, abracadabra, 那没成功 之后嗖的一下
[44:14] your boyfriend’s opposing counsel. 你男友就成了对方律师
[44:17] I told you — 我跟你说了
[44:18] I explained the situation to Kevin and Paige. 我向凯文和佩奇解释了情况
[44:20] Yeah. I know you did. 我知道你说了
[44:23] And, I’m sorry to say, I’m just not buying it. 但很抱歉 我不信
[44:41] Rich? Rich! 里奇 里奇
[44:42] Hold on! 别走
[44:45] What are you saying exactly? 你到底想说什么
[44:48] Let’s talk in my office. 去我办公室谈吧
[44:50] You are accusing me of something. 你分明是在指责我
[44:53] Go ahead and say it. 直接说出来吧
[44:55] Are you talking about malfeasance? 你意思是我有不法行为吗
[44:57] Working against my client’s interests? What? 违背委托人的利益 还是什么
[44:59] – Please — – Rich, tell me. -请进来… -里奇 告诉我
[45:01] You know I worked my ass off to get here. 你知道我是拼了命才得到今天这一切
[45:03] – You know that. – Yes, I do know. -你知道的 -是 我知道
[45:05] So tell me. 那你告诉我
[45:06] Please tell me 请你告诉我
[45:07] why I would risk everything for some squatter. 我为什么要为区区一个钉子户舍身犯险
[45:11] Why? I don’t understand. 为什么 我不明白
[45:13] Are you — Are you trying to protect the firm — from what? 你是想保护公司吗 公司会有什么危险
[45:15] Kim, I am not trying to protect the firm. 金 我不是要保护公司
[45:17] I am trying to protect you. 我是要保护你
[45:19] I don’t need your protection. 我不需要你保护
[45:21] I need to represent my client. 我需要去代理我的委托人
[45:24] If that’s how you want it. 随便你吧
[46:07] Está seguro de que no gusta quedarse a cenar? 你确定不留下吃晚饭吗
[46:10] Desafortunadamente, no puedo. 很可惜 我不能
[46:13] Me da mucha lástima tener que perderme de su comida. 真的很遗憾不能吃你做的饭
[46:16] Cómo están sus hijos? 你的孩子怎么样
[46:19] Pedro se acaba de casar, y creo que pronto seré abuela. 佩德罗结婚了 我很快就要当奶奶了
[46:22] No me diga. Que increíble! 真的吗 那太好了
[46:47] So, what do you want from me? 你到底想要我干什么
[46:50] I think it best 我认为最好
[46:51] that Señora Cortazar doesn’t know about our association. 不要让科塔扎尔夫人知道我们的关系
[46:56] I like to keep my business as far from here as possible. 我不希望把这里牵扯进我的生意里
[47:05] You look much better. 你看起来好多了
[47:07] I am glad. 我很高兴
[47:11] So I’m here to see what a big heart you have. 所以我是来这里见证你的仁善之心的
[47:15] Is that the idea? 是这个意思吗
[47:17] You throw money at these people, 你洒钱给这里的人
[47:19] they bow low? 而他们对你顶礼膜拜
[47:21] As far as the people here are concerned, 对于这里的人来说
[47:23] I am the doctor’s friend, nothing more. 我只是医生的朋友 仅此而已
[47:26] They have no idea you financed the whole place. 他们不知道是你资助了整个村子
[47:29] I prefer it that way. 我并不想让他们知道
[47:31] The “Anonymous benefactor.” “匿名的好心人”
[47:35] Well, that must make you feel pretty good. 一定让你很有满足感吧
[47:39] And is that supposed to balance the scales, 你这是为了给自己赎罪
[47:43] make up for everything else you do? 弥补自己造下的孽吗
[47:45] It makes up for nothing. 什么也不用弥补
[47:50] I am what I am. 我就是我
[47:55] What is this place? 那这里算什么
[47:58] Call it a memorial. 算是个纪念吧
[48:00] To what? 纪念什么
[48:08] I already told you what you can do with your money. 我已经告诉过你怎么处理那些钱了
[48:11] You seem like a guy who can take a hint. 你应该是个能听懂弦外之音的人
[48:15] So what are we doing? 所以你又找我做什么呢
[48:17] It seems to me that you are at a crossroads. 在我看来 你正处于人生的十字路口
[48:21] You can continue as you are… 你可以选择继续以前的生活…
[48:25] drinking… 酗酒…
[48:27] estranged from your family… 和家人渐行渐远…
[48:30] brawling with street hoods. 跟街头小混混打架
[48:33] We both know how that ends. 我们都知道结局会如何
[48:38] You have another choice. 或者选择另一种生活
[48:41] Work for you as a button man. 当你的打手
[48:44] I’m in a war. 我有场战争要打
[48:46] I need a soldier. 我需要战士
[48:51] So, I’m gonna work for one drug dealer 你是说 我要为一个毒贩子
[48:53] killing other drug dealers? 杀了其他的毒贩子
[48:55] That’s your idea of a choice. 这就是你所谓的选择
[48:58] You know better. 你看得明白的
[49:00] You have met them. 你见过他们
[49:03] You know what they are. 你知道他们是什么样的人
[49:05] Meaning the Salamancas. 你是说塞拉曼加家的人
[49:08] And you are so very different from them? 而你跟他们完全不一样
[49:12] Yes. 是的
[49:14] I am different. 我不一样
[49:22] Why me? 为什么非要找我
[49:25] Because I believe that you understand. 因为我认为你会理解
[49:28] Understand what? 理解什么
[49:32] Revenge. 复仇
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme