时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Help you find somethin’? | 有什么可以帮您 |
[00:38] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m just browsing. | 不用 谢谢 我就看看 |
[01:16] | That still works. | 那个还能用 |
[01:18] | You can plug it in if you want. | 你可以插上电源试试 |
[01:21] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | How much for this? | 这个多少钱 |
[02:43] | That? | 那个啊 |
[02:45] | I could let that go for $30. | 三十块你拿走 |
[02:49] | $75 for all three? | 三个一共七十五吧 |
[04:32] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:34] | Building will take care of it. | 房东会处理的 |
[04:35] | That’s whatcha pay rent for. | 他们收租就是干这个事的 |
[04:40] | What’s your day look like? | 你今天怎么安排 |
[04:41] | I got MDC in the morning | 上午去拘留中心 |
[04:42] | and, uh, court in the afternoon. | 下午出庭 |
[04:45] | Oh, and I’m finally doing that lunch with Howard. | 还有 终于跟霍华德约好午饭了 |
[04:48] | – Yeah? – See what he wants. | -是吗 -看他想干什么 |
[04:51] | Hopefully it will be short and sweet. | 但愿别又臭又长 |
[04:52] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:56] | Yesterday was bad. | 昨天很糟糕 |
[04:59] | Today I’m gonna fix it. | 今天得想办法补救 |
[05:01] | Sounds like a plan. | 不错 |
[05:03] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:09] | Pull the initial research we did on Lot 2375. | 查一下2375号地皮的初始调查 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:16] | Yeah, all of it. | 是 全部 |
[05:20] | Uh, permit status, costs, projections. | 许可状态 成本 规划 |
[05:24] | Uh-huh. Are they on digital? | 是电子版的吗 |
[05:27] | Good. How are you on PowerPoint? | 很好 你PPT做得怎么样 |
[05:30] | Great. I’ll walk you through what I need when I get in. | 很好 我到以后跟你详细沟通 |
[05:33] | I should be there in 20. | 二十分钟后到 |
[05:38] | I’ll see you when I get there. | 到时候见 |
[05:53] | You gentlemen have had a busy week, huh? | 先生们这周挺忙的啊 |
[05:57] | Bail has been denied. | 保释被否决了 |
[05:59] | No mystery there. | 意料之中 |
[06:04] | Okay. Let’s start at the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[06:06] | Somehow you two are short on priors, | 你俩居然没啥前科 |
[06:08] | so I think I can get the DA to knock the drug charges down | 应该能让地检不起诉你们贩毒 |
[06:11] | to simple possession. | 只是非法持有 |
[06:13] | We can lay responsibility for the felonies at the doorstep | 我们可以说你俩犯下重罪 都是因为 |
[06:16] | of your unfortunate dependence on hard drugs, | 你们不幸对致瘾毒品产生了依赖 |
[06:18] | but we’re gonna have to argue for rehab | 但我们得把戒毒所 |
[06:20] | as part of probation — | 也算作缓刑一部分 |
[06:21] | – Hells naw. I hate rehab. – Alright. | -绝对不行 我恨戒毒所 -好吧 |
[06:24] | Don’t get all in a twist, okay? | 别因为这种事不爽 |
[06:27] | I’ve heard that there exist | 我听说有那种 |
[06:29] | certain less-than-reputable establishments | 名声不怎么样的戒毒所 |
[06:31] | that will provide certification | 可以提供证明 |
[06:33] | without the pleasure of your actual attendance. | 即便你没有在里面待过 |
[06:36] | You know a place like that? | 你知道那种地方吗 |
[06:38] | I could conceivably find such a place for an additional fee. | 我应该可以找到 要另外收费 |
[06:41] | Alright, ’cause I ain’t going to no rehab. | 行 我才不去戒毒所 |
[06:43] | Mnh-mnh. You go, you don’t go — | 你去还是不去 |
[06:44] | that’s between you and your God. | 只有你和上帝知道 |
[06:46] | But you got to tell the judge you’ll go, | 不过你得跟法官说你会去 |
[06:48] | and you got to sound like you mean it, ‘kay? | 态度一定要诚恳 好吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 行 行 行 好吧 |
[06:52] | Well, all that’s left is your many, many misdemeanors, | 剩下的只有你们那杂七杂八的轻罪了 |
[06:55] | which include graffiti, vandalism, | 包括乱涂乱画 故意毁坏公物 |
[06:59] | littering, public urination. | 乱丢废物 随地小便 |
[07:03] | Nature’s calling you, you got to answer it. | 人有三急 就地解决罢了 |
[07:06] | H-Hold it too long, you get kidney-stoned. | 憋太久 会得肾结石的 |
[07:12] | Be that as it may, um, even misdemeanors add up. | 话是没错 但轻罪加在一起也够你受的 |
[07:15] | So, if I can get you concurrent sentences, | 所以 如果我可以给你争取到合并刑期 |
[07:18] | you’re looking at… | 你会面临… |
[07:21] | 12 months in stir. | 十二个月的刑期 |
[07:23] | Now, with good behavior and overcrowding, | 如果表现良好 监狱又人满为患的话 |
[07:25] | takes it down to six, maybe five months. | 可以减刑至六个月 或许能到五个月 |
[07:28] | That’s minimum security. | 警戒也是最低的 |
[07:29] | It’s gonna be like taking a cruise… | 就好像坐了一趟观光游轮 |
[07:31] | …only less danger of drowning. | 只不过救生员把你看得稍微紧一点而已 |
[07:33] | Christ, man, five months? | 天呐 五个月 |
[07:35] | Down from five years, consecutive, | 原来可是连续服刑五年 |
[07:37] | or worse if they get this heavy stuff to stick. | 要是追究你们的重罪 会更糟 |
[07:40] | Now, come on. | 知足吧 |
[07:41] | You do your months, you do a little community service, | 蹲几个月的牢 做做社区服务 |
[07:44] | maybe a year probation, and you’re gold, Ponyboy. | 可能缓刑个一年 你们就自由了 靓仔 |
[07:47] | Sound good? | 可以吧 |
[07:49] | Yeah, okay. | 行吧 |
[07:49] | We — Yeah, we — we can take that. | 我们接受 |
[07:51] | – No doubt. – Great. | -就这样 -很好 |
[07:54] | So, all that’s left is my fee. | 那现在该谈谈我的费用了 |
[07:57] | Okay, so, for my time, court costs, filing fees, | 好吧 根据我的工时 法庭费用 诉讼费 |
[08:01] | you’re looking at, oh, let’s say about… | 那就是… |
[08:05] | four grand, all-in. | 全部一起四千 |
[08:08] | S-Say what? | 什么 |
[08:09] | Yo, d-don’t play us like that. | 别耍我们 |
[08:11] | What about 50% off? | 说好的打五折呢 |
[08:13] | That is 50% off. | 这已经是五折的价格了 |
[08:15] | Now, my normal rate would be 4K each. | 正常的收费标准应该是每人四千 |
[08:17] | Dude, this is B.S. | 兄弟 他胡扯 |
[08:19] | They got lawyers here they gotta give us. | 他们会给你指派律师的 |
[08:21] | You pay nothing. | 不用给钱的 |
[08:22] | – Free lawyers? – Public ‘fenders. | -免费律师 -公设辩护律师 |
[08:26] | Four grand, we can get a lot of scante, man. | 四千块 能买不少冰毒了 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry. Free lawyer? | 不好意思 免费律师 |
[08:30] | Y-You saying that you want a free lawyer? | 你是说想找免费的律师 |
[08:33] | We’re just talkin’ over options. | 我们只是在讨论其它选择 |
[08:35] | And, you know, free is, you know, free. | 免费是不要钱的 |
[08:38] | Did you ever hear the phrase “You get what you pay for,” | 有没有听过”一分价钱一分货” |
[08:40] | you nudnik? | 你们俩蠢货 |
[08:41] | Without me, | 没有我 |
[08:42] | they’re gonna lock you up and throw away the key. | 他们就会把你们锁起来 不管不问 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry. Did I say five years? | 我刚说五年你们没听见吗 |
[08:47] | You — You go ahead | 随你们便 |
[08:48] | and play Russian roulette with a public pretender, | 去跟没用的公设律师碰运气吧 |
[08:50] | you’re gonna end up doing a decade in Los Lunas. | 结果就去洛斯卢纳斯蹲个十年 |
[08:53] | You twerps even know who I am? | 你们这俩弱智知道我是谁吗 |
[08:55] | I am Saul Goodman! | 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[08:58] | Okay? You think 4K is too much? | 好吗 嫌四千贵了 |
[09:00] | Yesterday I got paid 8K just for the afternoon. | 昨天我一下午就赚了八千 |
[09:03] | That’s how good I am. | 我就是这么牛逼 |
[09:05] | I am the real deal. | 我可是知名大律师 |
[09:06] | You’re lucky I’m even talkin’ to ya. | 能跟我说上话你们就偷着乐吧 |
[09:08] | Y’know what? | 拉倒吧 |
[09:13] | – Hey, c-c’mon, man. D-Don’t be like that. -Alright. | -别这样 -好了 |
[09:14] | Hey, we’re sorry, yo. We’re sorry. | 是我们不对 抱歉 |
[09:16] | Y-You — w-w-w-w-we wanna go with you. | 你 我们就要你了 |
[09:18] | – Hunny-percent. – Please, sir. | -只要你 -拜托了 先生 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:25] | We’re back on the same page, though — payment. | 但我们在费用上要达成共识 |
[09:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -当然 |
[09:31] | Before you make my headache even worse, | 别再让我继续头疼了 |
[09:33] | no, you cannot pay me with the money you stole. | 我先说明 你们不能付我赃款 |
[09:37] | Okay, that cash is Exhibit A for the prosecution. | 那笔现金是公诉人的一号证物 |
[09:39] | So, relatives? | 所以 有亲戚吗 |
[09:41] | Anybody you haven’t already fleeced? | 还没被你们骗过钱的 |
[09:45] | My grandma maybe? | 我奶奶吧 |
[09:46] | Yeah, she — she got a house… | 对 她有栋房子 |
[09:48] | -Yeah. – …and a car and shizz. | -没错 -还有一辆车什么的 |
[09:50] | Yeah, grandma. She’s perfect. | 好 奶奶 正合适 |
[09:52] | Okay, so, you tell granny faster she gets me my money, | 你告诉奶奶 她越快把酬劳给我 |
[09:55] | faster I work my magic. | 我就越快施展魔法 |
[09:57] | My wire info is on the back of that card. | 我的电汇方式在名片背面 |
[09:59] | I look forward to hearing from her. | 期待她的汇款 |
[10:02] | Coming out! | 出去了 |
[10:17] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[10:26] | It’s just one of those days. | 今天又是忙碌得很 |
[10:27] | No problem. Let me introduce you. | 没关系 我来介绍一下 |
[10:29] | Judge Lawler, this is Jimmy McGill. | 这位是劳勒法官 这位是吉米·麦吉尔 |
[10:31] | Uh, it’s actually Saul Goodman. | 其实是索尔·古德曼 |
[10:32] | I changed my name. | 我改了名字 |
[10:33] | But Lawler — now you’re Federal, right? | 不过姓劳勒… 你是联邦法官 对吗 |
[10:36] | Uh, District of New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州的 |
[10:37] | – That’s me. – Thought so. | -没错 -我就知道 |
[10:39] | Your gavel work is legendary. | 公正严明说的就是你 |
[10:43] | Uh…thank you? | 谢谢… |
[10:45] | I’ll let you get back to your lunch, Ian. | 不打扰你用餐了 伊恩 |
[10:46] | Catch you on the back nine next week. | 下周打高尔夫再聊 |
[10:47] | – See you. – Jimmy? | -再见 -吉米 |
[10:50] | And I’ll have the sole and — | 我要比目鱼 但是… |
[10:51] | No butter, side of steamed veggies? | 不放奶油 配清蒸杂菜 |
[10:53] | You got me. Creature of habit. | 你真懂我 老习惯了 |
[10:54] | Great. I’ll put this in, | 好 我去下单 |
[10:55] | and I’ll be right back with your drink. | 回头就拿饮品过来 |
[11:05] | So. | 那么 |
[11:07] | “Saul Goodman.” | “索尔·古德曼” |
[11:09] | Am I allowed to call you “Jimmy”? | 我还能叫你”吉米”吗 |
[11:10] | Uh, Saul Goodman is my professional name, | 索尔·古德曼是我的工作用名 |
[11:12] | but my friends still call me Jimmy. | 但我的朋友仍叫我吉米 |
[11:15] | You can, too. | 你也可以 |
[11:16] | Well, tell me about “Saul Goodman.” | 跟我说说”索尔·古德曼” |
[11:19] | Whaddya mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:21] | Well, what I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[11:22] | if he’s not Jimmy McGill, who is he? | 如果他不是吉米·麦吉尔 他是谁 |
[11:26] | What’s he about? | 他是什么样的 |
[11:29] | Uh…hmm. Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:32] | Saul Goodman is, uh — | 索尔·古德曼是… |
[11:34] | he’s the last line of defense for the little guy. | 他是小人物的最后一道防线 |
[11:38] | You getting sold down the river? | 你即将被洪流卷走 |
[11:40] | He’s a life raft. | 他就是你的救生筏 |
[11:42] | You getting stepped on, he’s a sharp stick. | 你被践踏了 他就是你的利刺 |
[11:45] | You got Goliath on your back, | 你被巨人歌利亚骑在背上 |
[11:47] | Saul’s the guy with the slingshot. | 索尔就是用弹弓击败他的人 |
[11:50] | He’s a righter of wrongs. | 他伸冤理枉 |
[11:51] | He’s friend to the friendless. | 他帮助无依无靠之人 |
[11:54] | That’s Saul Goodman. | 这就是索尔·古德曼 |
[12:01] | Couldn’t Jimmy McGill do all that? | 难道吉米·麦吉尔做不到这些吗 |
[12:06] | Maybe he could, but, uh, Saul Goodman is. | 也许吧 但我就认定索尔·古德曼了 |
[12:11] | – I get it. – You do? | -我懂了 -真的吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:15] | I understand why you changed your name. | 我能理解你为何改名 |
[12:18] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[12:21] | Hamlin Hamlin McGill did you wrong. | HHM律所辜负了你 |
[12:23] | Your name is a part of that firm. | 律所名字里有你的一部分 |
[12:25] | Now it’s tainted. | 现在这名字不光彩了 |
[12:26] | We took your legacy away from you. | 因为我们把你应得的夺走了 |
[12:28] | You say so, Howard. | 非这么说也行 霍华德 |
[12:29] | No, no, I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 不不 这件事我考虑了好久 |
[12:32] | And you know what? We should have hired you. | 知道吗 我们本应该雇你的 |
[12:35] | I mean, don’t worry about it. | 不用放在心上 |
[12:37] | That’s ancient history. | 都是老黄历了 |
[12:38] | You deserved a shot. | 你本该拥有一次机会 |
[12:40] | And I could’ve given it to you… | 我本可以给你机会的 |
[12:42] | when you got barred or when you brought us Sandpiper. | 在你通过司法考试 还有帮我们拿到矶鹞渡的案子时 |
[12:45] | Both times, I should’ve shown some backbone. | 两次都是 我该有点骨气的 |
[12:47] | It would’ve been the right thing to do. | 那才是正确的做法 |
[12:49] | Well, I am glad you had | 我很高兴 |
[12:50] | this cleansing moment of clarity, Howard. | 你能清楚认识到错误 霍华德 |
[12:54] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[12:59] | Let me be clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[13:01] | I’m not interested in yesterday. | 我对过去不感兴趣 |
[13:03] | I missed an opportunity with you, | 我错过了与你共事的机会 |
[13:05] | and I think it’s time to correct that. | 是时候纠正错误了 |
[13:09] | I’d like you to come work at HHM. | 我想让你来HHM律所工作 |
[13:21] | You want me to work for you | 你想让我为你工作 |
[13:22] | after all the shit that’s happened between us? | 即便我们之间发生了那么多破事 |
[13:25] | Oh, as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[13:26] | that’s between you and Chuck. | 那是你跟查克的恩怨 |
[13:33] | Hey, look, before you offer me a job, | 在你给我提供工作之前 |
[13:34] | you might want to call your buddy Cliff Main. | 你可能得给你的好兄弟克利福德打个电话 |
[13:38] | He’d have a unique perspective on employing me. | 听听他对雇我这件事有啥独特的看法 |
[13:41] | This isn’t a spur-of-the-moment decision, Jimmy. | 这不是一时兴起的决定 吉米 |
[13:43] | I have been considering this for a while. | 我考虑这件事有一段时间了 |
[13:47] | At the scholarship committee, | 在奖学金董事会上 |
[13:50] | you spoke about that young woman. | 你提起那位年轻的女士 |
[13:52] | Kristy Esposito. | 克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多 |
[13:54] | – Yes. Kristy. -Yeah. | -对 克丽丝蒂 -嗯 |
[13:56] | You stood up for her. | 你为她据理力争 |
[13:58] | And that got me thinking… | 那件事让我开始思考 |
[14:00] | about judgment… | 如何做判断… |
[14:02] | and honesty. | 如何诚实 |
[14:05] | And when you kicked my ass last year, | 去年你把我打得落花流水说 |
[14:08] | you weren’t wrong. | 你没有说错 |
[14:10] | You say what you mean. | 你从不拐弯抹角 |
[14:13] | Listen, you don’t wanna be surrounded by liars, Howard, | 如果你不想被骗子包围 霍华德 |
[14:16] | you might be in the wrong profession. | 你可能选错行了 |
[14:17] | Look, it’s simple for me. | 对我来说很简单 |
[14:20] | You’re smart. You’re scrappy. | 你聪明 你有野心 |
[14:22] | You’re a go-getter. | 你志在必得 |
[14:24] | You don’t wait for things to happen. | 你不会等着事情发生 |
[14:25] | You make ’em happen. | 你让事情发生 |
[14:27] | HHM is growing again | HHM正再次扩张 |
[14:29] | and could use someone like you. | 正好需要你这样的人 |
[14:32] | I could use you. | 我用得上你 |
[14:36] | “Charlie Hustle.” | “骗子查理” |
[14:39] | – Howard, I — – you don’t have to answer right now. | -霍华德 -你不用现在就答复我 |
[14:41] | Let’s just enjoy lunch. | 好好享受午餐吧 |
[14:44] | But do me a favor. | 但拜托 |
[14:46] | Live with it for a bit. | 好好思考一下 |
[14:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:05] | That’s me. | 我的车到了 |
[15:06] | Well, Howard, this was, um… | 霍华德 这真是… |
[15:12] | Thanks for lunch. I’ll get the next one. | 谢谢你请客 下一顿我请 |
[15:15] | Thanks for taking the time. | 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[15:17] | Good to see you, Jimmy. | 很高兴见到你 吉米 |
[15:49] | If you glance at the package, | 如果你大概看了计划书 |
[15:50] | it’ll give you a clear idea of what we’re talking about. | 能帮你更好理解我们在说什么 |
[15:53] | There’s a raft of TCPA compliance issues, | 有一大堆关于《电话消费者保护法》的合规问题 |
[15:55] | but they’re fairly straightforward. | 不过很好处理 |
[15:57] | We’ve been in touch with the FTC, the FCC. | 我们和联邦贸易委员会和通信委员会都打了招呼 |
[16:00] | OSHA, same. | 还有职业安全与健康管理局 |
[16:02] | By the time construction’s complete, | 施工差不多结束的时候 |
[16:03] | we’ll be able to hire able bodies, | 我们就会开始招聘员工 |
[16:05] | and we’ll be ready to go. | 然后就准备开门大吉了 |
[16:07] | Exciting to expand beyond the ol’ brick and mortar. | 从线下进军线上 真令人激动 |
[16:09] | We’ve hit all the key benchmarks for the Tucumcari call center. | 图克姆卡里客服中心的所有关键要求都达标了 |
[16:12] | And we remain well under budget. | 而且完全没有超出预算 |
[16:14] | – You know I like to hear that. – Alright. | -我很高兴 -好的 |
[16:16] | If you turn to the next tab, | 下一个部分 |
[16:17] | there are some mortgage opportunities — | 列举了一些贷款方案 |
[16:19] | Sorry. Paige, there’s one more piece of call center business | 对不起 佩奇 有关客服中心 |
[16:22] | I feel we need to discuss. | 还有个地方需要讨论 |
[16:24] | Oh… Stef? | 斯特夫 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | We decided to put this center here, | 我们目前计划将客服中心 |
[16:31] | on this parcel of land, Lot 1102. | 建造在1102号地 |
[16:34] | But I think we need to reconsider the other contender, | 但我觉得另一块地也值得考虑 |
[16:39] | Lot 2375. | 比如2375号 |
[16:40] | 2375 — the vacant lot with the flooding problem? | 那块可能有洪涝隐患的空地吗 |
[16:45] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[16:46] | Initially, we did have concerns about the infrastructure, | 最初我们的确担心那里的基础设施 |
[16:48] | but I spoke with Alex Amadeo on the Council this morning, | 但我今天早上咨询了当地议会的亚历克斯·阿马德奥 |
[16:51] | and she told me the city has recently shored up | 她告诉我当地政府最近加固了 |
[16:54] | all of the drainage along the arroyo. | 旱谷地区所有的排水系统 |
[16:57] | And they have repaved 10 miles of roads in the vicinity. | 并且他们还重修了附近十六公里的公路 |
[17:01] | So that would not only speed up our construction, | 这不仅会加快我们的施工进程 |
[17:03] | but make for a more efficient operation overall. | 还会让整个过程更有效率 |
[17:07] | And over the long term, it seems to me | 长远来看 我觉得 |
[17:08] | that these improvements will pay dividends | 这些改善会带来巨大收益 |
[17:12] | and more than offset any delays. | 一点点延期微不足道 |
[17:14] | Since we won’t need a redesign, | 因为我们不用重新规划 |
[17:16] | we could be back on track in a matter of two to three weeks, | 所以两三个星期就能赶上进度 |
[17:19] | maybe less. | 甚至更快 |
[17:21] | Are you saying that we lose three weeks | 你是要我们再白白浪费三个星期 |
[17:24] | and, what, eat the cost of the land that we already own? | 在之前那块地上花的成本 就这么打水漂了吗 |
[17:28] | I know this isn’t really my department, | 我知道这不是我的领域 |
[17:30] | but according to our own projections, | 但根据我们的预估 |
[17:32] | the land we already own will more than double in value | 我们所拥有的土地在未来五年内 |
[17:35] | in the next five years. | 价值会翻一倍还要多 |
[17:37] | This could be an excellent investment. | 这是项绝佳的投资 |
[17:40] | There’s potential here to turn Tucumcari | 图克姆卡里有潜力成为 |
[17:42] | into a real Mesa Verde company town. | 一座梅萨维德的城市 |
[17:46] | And when you add in the — the reputational risk | 而且你还要考虑1102号地存在的 |
[17:49] | with Lot 1102 — | 名誉风险 |
[17:50] | “Reputational risk”? | 名誉风险 |
[17:52] | You’re talking about Everett Acker? | 你指的是埃弗雷特·阿克吗 |
[17:55] | Ousting a man from his house — | 强迫人们离开自己的家 |
[17:57] | it’s never a good look. | 这不是什么光彩的事情 |
[17:59] | Kim, let me ask this real plainly. | 金 我这么问你吧 |
[18:01] | Is Lot 1102 our land or not? | 1102是不是我们的土地 |
[18:05] | Are we in the right? | 我们是否受法律保护 |
[18:07] | As far as the law goes, yes. | 根据法律规定 是 |
[18:10] | Alright, then. | 好 |
[18:11] | Well, that settles it. | 那就解决了 |
[18:12] | I’m not gonna let anybody chase me off. | 我不会因为任何一个人更改选址 |
[18:14] | This fella wants to make a fuss, well… | 这位仁兄是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[18:17] | it’s our land and our right to do with it what we want. | 这是我们的土地 我们想怎么处理就怎么处理 |
[18:20] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:21] | We’ve already offered him a sum for relocation | 我们为他提供的安置费 |
[18:23] | far greater than what we’ve paid any of his neighbors. | 比他所有邻居都丰厚得多 |
[18:26] | Kim… thank you for the thought, | 金 感谢你的考虑 |
[18:29] | but I say we move forward with Lot 1102. | 但我们还是继续用1102号地吧 |
[18:33] | How ’bout we get the lights? | 开下灯吧 |
[18:36] | Yeah, alright then. That’s that. | 那好 就这么定了 |
[18:39] | I just had to mention it. | 我只是想提一下 |
[18:43] | I’ve got a call in to the sheriff. | 我得给警长打电话了 |
[18:45] | Come Friday at noon, | 到周五中午 |
[18:46] | Acker will be out and construction will proceed. | 阿克就已经搬走 施工继续进行 |
[18:50] | Now, as I was saying — mortgages. | 我刚才说到贷款 |
[18:52] | Our institutional clients are strong, | 我们在机构客户方面有优势 |
[18:55] | but if we want to penetrate the retail market, | 但如果我们想打入零售市场 |
[18:57] | there are some opportunities that we should explore | 在我们拓展业务的时候 |
[18:59] | as we develop the business. | 有些机会应该试一试 |
[19:25] | Pop, what are you doing here? | 爸 你怎么来了 |
[19:27] | It’s Thursday. It’s my day. | 今天周四 该我来 |
[19:29] | You didn’t get my message? | 你没收到我的留言吗 |
[19:31] | I called you to see if you were coming. | 我打电话问你来不来 |
[19:33] | You never called me back, so I had Emily come. | 你没回我电话 所以我叫艾米丽来了 |
[19:37] | It’s okay. Send her home. | 没关系 让她回家吧 |
[19:38] | I’ll pay her for the night. | 她今晚的费用我来付 |
[19:41] | Well… | 那个… |
[19:43] | maybe it’s better if you just sit this one out. | 也许你今天休息一次比较好 |
[19:45] | I mean, they’re already off playing dolls. | 她们已经在玩娃娃了 |
[19:48] | I scared her. I lost my temper. | 我吓到她了 我发了脾气 |
[19:51] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[19:53] | If you just let me talk to her, | 你让我跟她说说话 |
[19:54] | – tell her I’m sorry — – No, no, no, no. | -告诉她我很抱歉 -不不不 |
[19:55] | Kaylee’s fine. She forgot all about that. | 凯莉很好 那些事她都忘了 |
[20:01] | Then what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里呢 |
[20:04] | I love you, Pop, | 我爱你 爸 |
[20:07] | but tonight I think you should let Emily babysit. | 但今晚你就让艾米丽照顾她吧 |
[20:13] | Honey, I’m okay. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[20:14] | I wouldn’t tell you I was okay if I wasn’t. | 要是我有事会跟你说的 |
[20:17] | And if Kaylee brings up Matty? | 要是凯莉提到马蒂怎么办 |
[20:24] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[20:26] | You’re getting worked up over nothing. I’m fine. | 你担心过度了 我很好 |
[20:29] | Look, what if maybe you come for dinner sometime next week? | 你下周来吃晚餐好吗 |
[20:33] | We can have those pork chops you like. | 我们吃你喜欢的猪排 |
[20:35] | You’ve been working so hard. | 你最近太累了 |
[20:37] | You deserve a little break. | 应该休息休息 |
[20:39] | Let you get back to yourself. | 让你恢复正常 |
[20:43] | “Get back to myself”? | “恢复正常” |
[20:48] | Something’s going on with you. | 你有些不对劲 |
[20:51] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道你怎么了 |
[20:53] | But I’d be more comfortable if you didn’t sit for Kaylee. | 但如果你不照顾凯莉的话 我会更安心 |
[20:57] | For tonight. | 就今晚 |
[21:31] | We were hopping ’cause of that Kiss show at the pavilion. | 我们很忙 因为那天有接吻乐队的演出 |
[21:34] | I had those leather guys in makeup | 整晚都有化妆的皮衣男 |
[21:36] | coming in and buy Slim Jims and beers all night long. | 过来买肉干和啤酒 |
[21:38] | Thank you, Mr. Harkness. | 谢谢 哈克尼斯先生 |
[21:40] | Is the person who robbed you present in the court today? | 那天抢劫你的那个人 他在本庭吗 |
[21:43] | Yes. | 在 |
[21:45] | And could you point him out to the court, please? | 能麻烦你为本庭指认他吗 |
[21:48] | There. | 就是他 |
[21:49] | Let the record show that the witness has identified | 请注明证人指认了被告 |
[21:52] | the defendant, Mr. Sakey. | 萨基先生 |
[21:53] | Thank you, Mr. Harkness. | 谢谢 哈克尼斯先生 |
[21:55] | Your witness, Mr. Goodman. | 轮到你向证人提问了 古德曼先生 |
[21:59] | Thank you for coming in today, Mr. Harkness. | 感谢你今天前来 哈克尼斯先生 |
[22:00] | I just want to clarify a few things from your testimony, | 我只想跟你确认你证词中提到的几件事 |
[22:03] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[22:05] | ‘Kay. | 可以 |
[22:05] | So, you were working at the Sandia Mart the night of the 30th. | 你三十号晚上在盛迪亚超市工作 |
[22:09] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[22:09] | Got in at noon, left at midnight. | 中午到的 午夜走的 |
[22:11] | That’s a long day. | 好漫长的一天 |
[22:13] | Good for you. | 辛苦了 |
[22:14] | Nothing wrong with a hard day’s work. | 辛勤工作一天没什么不对的 |
[22:16] | So, you say a man came in | 你说的是进来了一个男的 |
[22:18] | and he reached across the counter | 把手伸进柜台里面 |
[22:19] | and, uh, quote, | 原话是 |
[22:22] | “He grabbed up the money from my register and run off.” | “他从我的收银机里抓了钱就跑了” |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:28] | And there was no one else in the store? | 当时店里没有别人 |
[22:30] | Not at that time, no. | 当时没有 |
[22:32] | And since the camera system wasn’t working at the time, | 而且当时的监控摄像头坏了 |
[22:36] | you’re the only one who saw the perpetrator. | 你是唯一一个看到罪犯的人 |
[22:39] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对 应该是 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | So, this person came in, and they bought something. | 这个人进了店 买了点东西 |
[22:49] | I think it was an Almond Joy. | 应该是杏仁巧克力 |
[22:50] | And they bought an Almond Joy. | 买了杏仁巧克力 |
[22:51] | And when you rang them up, | 当你收钱的时候 |
[22:53] | that’s when they snatched the cash from the register. | 这人从收银机抢了现金就跑了 |
[22:56] | Sounds like it happened pretty fast, | 就这一眨眼工夫 |
[22:58] | but you say you got a good look at ’em, correct? | 但你说你看清楚对方了 对吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:03] | You must drink stronger coffee than I do | 你喝的咖啡一定比我的浓 |
[23:05] | ’cause after 11 hours on the job, | 因为工作了十一个小时之后 |
[23:07] | I can barely see straight. | 我眼皮都抬不起来了 |
[23:09] | And it was dark out. | 而且天又黑了 |
[23:11] | Well, he was the only guy that came in that night | 那天晚上就来了他一个正常人 |
[23:12] | that wasn’t made up like a bat or a cat | 不像其他人 |
[23:15] | or whatever the hell those guys are. | 扮成蝙蝠或猫之类的 |
[23:17] | A-And he was right up in my face. | 况且他就正对着我 |
[23:19] | Right in your f– A-And according to your testimony, | 正对着你 根据你的证词 |
[23:22] | you feel confident that you can identify this person. | 你很确定能指认出这个人 |
[23:25] | That’s what you’re saying. | 你是这个意思吧 |
[23:26] | I can, absolutely. | 我绝对能 |
[23:29] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:31] | Your client. | 你的委托人 |
[23:32] | Are you sure that’s the person? | 你确定是那个人吗 |
[23:33] | There’s no doubt in your mind? Take your time. | 都没有一丝丝怀疑吗 再好好看看 |
[23:36] | I don’t need time. That’s him. | 不用看 就是他 |
[23:39] | Now, would you be surprised to learn, Mr. Harkness, | 哈克尼斯先生 如果现在告诉你 |
[23:41] | that the person you just pointed to is not the defendant? | 你刚才所指的那个人不是被告 你惊讶吗 |
[23:47] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[23:47] | My client is in the back of the courtroom. | 我的委托人在法庭的后面 |
[23:49] | Mr. Sakey, would you please stand up? | 萨基先生 站起来一下好吗 |
[23:51] | Objection! | 反对 |
[23:52] | The person you ID’ed is named Hollis Earley. | 你所指认的人叫霍利斯·厄利 |
[23:54] | He’s a bartender down in Belen. | 是贝伦的一个酒保 |
[23:56] | He has a very good alibi for the night in question. | 他在案发当晚有不在场证明 |
[23:58] | Your Honor, objection! | 法官大人 反对 |
[24:01] | Oh, Mr. Goodman! | 古德曼先生 |
[24:03] | – Really? – You didn’t recognize him, either, Your Honor. | -开什么玩笑 -您也没认出他来 法官大人 |
[24:05] | Alright, settle — settle down, everybody. Settle. Settle. | 好了 安静 大家安静 安静 |
[24:12] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的各位 |
[24:13] | we’re gonna call it a day. | 我们今天先到这里 |
[24:16] | I will have very specific instructions for you tomorrow. | 我们明天再向各位详细说明 |
[24:20] | As always, please refrain from discussing the case until then, | 像往常一样 在那之前请不要讨论本案 |
[24:23] | and I will see counsel in my chambers now. | 请律师到我办公室来 |
[24:27] | Adjourned. | 休庭 |
[24:53] | – You’re still here. – Yeah. | -你还没走 -是的 |
[24:57] | You saw the fireworks. | 你看见我的表现了吧 |
[24:59] | It was a bit unorthodox. | 虽然有点不正规 |
[25:02] | But, uh, check this out. | 不过 听听这个 |
[25:05] | Two sweetest words in the English language — | 英文里最动人的两个词 |
[25:07] | “Miss,” “Trial.” | “错过”和”庭审” |
[25:10] | Not bad, huh? | 不赖 是吧 |
[25:12] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[25:17] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 当然了 |
[25:21] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[25:25] | I have a case in Tucumcari. | 我在图克姆卡里有个案子 |
[25:28] | And there’s something I want to discuss with you. | 我有事想和你商量 |
[25:52] | Night, Tiffany. Good work. | 晚安 蒂芙尼 干得好 |
[25:55] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[25:56] | Juana, very good work. | 胡安娜 非常好 |
[25:59] | Crap, I forgot to cover the fryer. | 糟了 我忘记罩上炸锅了 |
[26:03] | Uh, y– don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:04] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[26:05] | – Thanks, man. – Sure. | -谢了 哥们 -客气 |
[26:08] | See you tomorrow, Deshawn. | 明天见 徳肖恩 |
[26:26] | Everything alright, Mr. Fring? | 一切都好吗 弗林先生 |
[26:29] | This is acceptable to you? | 你觉得这样可以吗 |
[26:35] | I thought Deshawn did a good job. | 我以为徳肖恩洗得挺干净的 |
[26:42] | I’m not seeing anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[26:43] | It’s… | 这个 |
[26:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:50] | Uh, you know… | 知道吗 |
[26:52] | like, now that I look closer, | 我现在仔细一看 |
[26:55] | yeah, I think I see maybe… | 我想我也许看到了… |
[26:59] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 没错 |
[27:01] | I’ll take care of it, Mr. Fring. | 我来弄干净 弗林先生 |
[27:05] | Alright. | 很好 |
[27:06] | Yeah. Sorry about that. Sorry. | 很抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:36] | Who puts a dead drop in a culvert? | 谁会把涵洞当作情报交收点 |
[27:39] | I mean, rain comes and — fsssht! — | 一旦下雨 嗖 |
[27:40] | your money’s on its way to the, uh, Rio Grande. | 你的钱就被冲到河里去了 |
[27:43] | So you use a different drop during the monsoon season. | 那就雨季时换个情报交收点呗 |
[27:47] | “Culvert.” | “涵洞” |
[27:50] | That’s a weird word. | 这词真怪 |
[27:52] | What do you think that is, like Dutch? | 你觉得是什么语 荷兰语吗 |
[27:54] | Maybe French. | 也许是法语 |
[27:57] | It’s not French. | 才不是法语 |
[27:58] | In Spanish, it’s “Alcantarilla.” | 西班牙语叫它”下水道” |
[28:01] | Well, it — it doesn’t come from Spanish. | 当然不是从西班牙语过来的 |
[28:05] | I mean, you ever hear anyone walk around | 你什么时候听到过别人 |
[28:06] | talk about the majestic “Culverts of Spain”? | 谈论宏伟的”西班牙涵洞” |
[28:09] | Who the hell goes around talking about “Majestic culverts”? | 哪个傻逼会谈论”宏伟的涵洞”啊 |
[28:13] | Target is approaching position two. | 目标靠近二号位 |
[28:15] | Stand by. | 请待命 |
[28:16] | Copy. Standing by. | 收到 待命 |
[28:23] | Well… only one drop left. That’s us. | 只剩下最后一个交收点了 就是我们 |
[28:28] | You think he’ll do all three? | 你觉得他三个都会去吗 |
[28:29] | Well, Molina’s info has checked out so far. | 反正莫利纳的消息到目前为止都没错 |
[28:34] | Long as we don’t spook the target, | 只要我们不惊动目标 |
[28:35] | I say he, uh, | 我觉得他 |
[28:37] | rounds third and goes straight for home. | 会三振直接进号子 |
[28:44] | You know how to use that thing? | 你知道怎么用那玩意儿吗 |
[28:46] | Point it at the bad guy, press the button. | 对准坏人 按下按钮 |
[28:51] | Don’t miss your shot, Ansel Adams. | 别错过机会啊 大摄影师 |
[28:52] | We need this guy. | 我们需要这家伙 |
[28:54] | Position two, we have the target. | 二号位 看到目标 |
[28:56] | Looks like he’s headed inside. | 看起来他要进去 |
[28:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:05] | “Culvert.” | “涵洞” |
[29:08] | “Cullll-vert.” | “哈恩洞” |
[29:13] | Sounds like a Dutch word for crotch rot. | 听起来像荷兰语的”蛋蛋痒” |
[29:18] | Target is on the move, headed toward position three. | 目标在移动 前往三号位 |
[29:23] | Alright, guys, keep your distance. | 好了伙计们 保持距离 |
[29:26] | Hey, Byers and Vacca, roll back 30 yards. | 拜尔斯和瓦卡 后退个三十米左右 |
[29:30] | If I can see ya, he can, too. | 我要是能看到你们 他也能 |
[29:33] | We don’t want him to get nervous. | 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[29:35] | Want to keep him nice and relaxed. | 得让他舒服 放松 |
[29:40] | Like your mom on date night. | 就像你妈在约会之夜一样 |
[29:42] | Like your left hand every night. | 就像你每晚的左手兄弟一样 |
[29:53] | Is it okay, Mr. Fring? | 这样行吗 弗林先生 |
[29:56] | You can go home, Lyle. | 你可以回家了 莱尔 |
[30:00] | I-If it’s not right, just let me try again. | 如果不行的话 再让我试一次吧 |
[30:03] | I-I can get this right for you, sir. | 我能清理干净 先生 |
[30:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[30:10] | If you would like to take another crack at it, | 你既然想再试一次 |
[30:13] | then go ahead. | 那就继续吧 |
[30:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:41] | Here’s our guy. | 他来了 |
[30:44] | Cap off the lens there, Gomey. | 快点拍 戈米 |
[30:46] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[31:34] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[31:35] | He make us? | 他发现我们了 |
[31:43] | I think we’re good. | 应该没有 |
[32:18] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:20] | Hey, uh, yeah, our target’s in flight. | 注意 目标正在逃跑 |
[32:22] | All units, uh… | 所有单位 |
[32:24] | …going West on Bobby Foster. We’re in pursuit. | 往西上波比·福斯特路 开始追捕 |
[32:37] | What’re you doin’?! | 你在干什么 |
[32:38] | Getting ahead of him. | 先他一步 |
[32:39] | Got to skate to where the puck’s gonna be. | 到他前面去截他 |
[32:40] | But you don’t know where he’s goin’! | 你又不知道他要往哪里开 |
[32:42] | I got a feeling. | 我有预感 |
[33:31] | Federal agents! | 我们是联邦探员 |
[33:32] | Come on out! | 快出来 |
[33:39] | Nice and slow! | 动作慢一点 |
[33:42] | Hands! | 手 |
[33:43] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[33:48] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[34:26] | Schrader! | 施罗德 |
[34:49] | Well, what do you say, Gomey? | 怎么办 戈米 |
[34:52] | Let’s spelunk. | 来场洞穴探险吧 |
[35:27] | Vamonos. | 走吧 |
[35:35] | $696,000, $698,000, | 六十九万六 六十九万八 |
[35:39] | $700,000 and some change. | 七十万 外加一些零钱 |
[35:43] | Damn. | 我去 |
[35:45] | We sure took a bite out of crime tonight, McGruff. | 我们今晚着实打击犯罪了 狗子侦探 |
[35:49] | Mnh, booby prize. | 安慰奖罢了 |
[35:50] | C’mon, man. We got the money. | 别这样嘛 我们追到了赃款 |
[35:52] | We got the douchebags who did the drop. | 抓了负责交收的混蛋 |
[35:55] | We got three assholes in cuffs. | 一共逮捕了三个 |
[35:57] | And we put Molina back out on the street. | 以后让莫利纳回到街上 |
[35:59] | Who knows what else he’s gonna scare up? | 谁知道他还能给我们贡献多少人头呢 |
[36:02] | Yeah, I wanted to go upstream, Gomey, not downstream. | 我是想直捣黄龙 戈米 不是抓些小喽啰 |
[36:14] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[36:16] | Alrighty. | 好了 |
[36:17] | Everybody, circle up! Circle up! | 大伙儿都过来 |
[36:20] | Come on! Bring it in! | 快点 都聚到一起 |
[36:24] | I just want to thank y’all for a successful operation. | 我想感谢各位让此次行动大获成功 |
[36:27] | Great work across the board. | 各个部门都是好样的 |
[36:29] | APD — hey, you guys are first-rate. | 阿尔布开克警局 你们简直一流 |
[36:32] | We’re putting bracelets on three shitbirds as we speak. | 此时我们正将三个人渣缉拿归案 |
[36:36] | And better yet, we got ourselves a buttload of money, alright? | 更好的是 我们还查处了一大笔钱对吧 |
[36:40] | Just shy of $1 million. | 将近一百万美元 |
[36:42] | So some major dickwad of a dealer’s hurtin’ tonight. | 今晚某个毒贩头子可要亏惨了 |
[36:45] | And that’s because of all of you. | 这都是因为你们 |
[36:47] | So, to show my appreciation, | 为了表示感谢 |
[36:51] | we’re all going to O’Neill’s, and first round’s on me. | 我们都去奥尼尔酒吧 第一轮酒归我请 |
[36:54] | Yeah! Alright! | 好了 |
[36:56] | Thank y’all! | 谢谢大家 |
[37:07] | All clear. | 搞定 |
[37:08] | And the money? | 钱呢 |
[37:09] | They got it. | 让他们拿到了 |
[37:10] | Went down like it was supposed to. | 跟计划好的一样 |
[37:26] | Mr. Fring. | 弗林先生 |
[37:27] | I was just about to come find you. | 我正要去找你 |
[37:30] | Thank you, Lyle. You can go home. | 谢谢你 莱尔 回家吧 |
[37:36] | Um, but is it, like… | 但是这个… |
[37:39] | You think it’s okay? It’s clean? | 你觉得可以吗 洗干净了吗 |
[37:40] | It is acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[37:52] | Have a good night, Mr. Fring. | 晚安 弗林先生 |
[38:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你哪位 |
[38:44] | Mr. Acker, my name is Saul Goodman. | 阿克先生 我是索尔·古德曼 |
[38:46] | I’m an attorney — | 我是一名律师… |
[38:47] | I’ve had it up to here with you Mesa Verde scumbags. | 我跟梅萨维德的人渣没什么好说的了 |
[38:50] | Get bent! | 滚吧 |
[38:51] | I’m not representing Mesa Verde. | 我不是梅萨维德的律师 |
[38:53] | In fact, I’d like to represent you, sir. | 实际上 我想做你的律师 先生 |
[38:55] | I don’t need a lawyer, I don’t want a lawyer, | 我不需要 也不想要律师 |
[38:57] | nothin’ you can say is gonna change my mind. | 你说什么也改变不了我的想法 |
[38:59] | Now, move your damn foot. | 把脚拿开 |
[39:01] | Sir, if you would just — just — | 先生 你就… |
[39:02] | Please just take a look at my proposal, okay? | 请你就看一眼我的提案 好吗 |
[39:05] | Because I think you’ll find it persuasive. | 因为你会发现它很有说服力 |
[39:07] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[39:07] | Just look at it, sir. Just look. | 就看一眼 先生 就一眼 |
[39:09] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[39:17] | A man… | 一个男人… |
[39:23] | …f-fuckin’ a horse. | …在干一匹马 |
[39:26] | Sir, I hate Mesa Verde. | 先生 我恨梅萨维德 |
[39:29] | I hate them. | 我恨他们 |
[39:30] | Looking down on us from their glass tower. | 恨他们高高在上的样子 |
[39:32] | They think they can shit on whoever they want | 他们以为自己可以随意摆布任何人 |
[39:34] | and we just have to smile and say, “Thank you”? | 而我们还得笑着说”感谢” |
[39:37] | Look, picture me as the man and Mesa Verde as the horse. | 我就是画里的人 而梅萨维德是那匹马 |
[39:41] | I’m the guy who’ll do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[39:43] | to stick it to them. | 跟他们干到底 |
[39:48] | Guess who’s got a new client in Tucumcari. | 猜猜谁刚在图克姆卡里谈妥了一个新委托人 |
[39:50] | – Wh-What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[39:52] | Put some beers on ice. | 冰点啤酒 |
[39:53] | We’ll celebrate when I get back from the hinterlands. | 等我从这鸟不拉屎的地方回去后好好庆祝一下 |
[39:55] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[39:56] | That’s the best news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的消息了 |
[39:58] | How the hell did you convince him? | 你是怎么说服他的 |
[40:02] | Uh… uh, visual aids. | 一点视觉辅助 |
[40:03] | You’d be surprised what you can find on that Internet. | 网上什么东西都有 |
[40:05] | So, Chinese tonight? | 那 晚上吃中餐 |
[40:08] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[40:08] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -回头见 -回见 |
[40:10] | 图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即 梅萨维德银行 | |
[43:04] | What’d y’all get into last night? | 你们昨晚有什么收获 |
[43:05] | Absoluly nothing, G. | 屁都没有 G |
[43:07] | Yo, G, pass that lighter, G. | G 把打火机给我 |
[43:08] | Hey, yo,o, your girl came by. You need to keep her in check, fam. | 你马子来过 你得管好她 |
[43:10] | She trippin’, man. | 她不听话 |
[43:10] | I’ve been telling you about that, man. | 我跟你说过很多次了 |
[43:13] | – Black her eyes. – Hey, yo, yo, yo. | -给她点颜色看看 -看那边 |
[43:14] | – Ain’t that… – Yo, that’s… | -那不是那个… -那是… |
[43:40] | Yo, Gramps! | 老头 |
[43:54] | First one was free, dickhead! | 上一次免费 混蛋 |