Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[03:41] Okay. 好的
[03:48] ♪ Y mi para un hombre enamorado ♪ 为了一个热恋中的男人
[03:52] ♪ Da-da-da ♪ 哒哒哒
[03:54] ♪ Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo ♪ 踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上
[03:58] ♪ Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo ♪ 踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上
[04:36] Can I talk? 我能说话吗
[04:38] I-I-I’ll talk. 我有话要说
[04:42] I have a feeling I know what this is about. 我大概知道你们为什么找我
[04:45] J-Just to get the ball rolling, 但我想先强调一下
[04:48] please keep in mind 希望两位明白
[04:48] that whatever happened between Mr. Varga and myself, 无论瓦尔加先生和我之间发生过什么
[04:53] I’m hoping that it’s just water under the bridge. 我希望都已经过去了
[04:55] ‘Cause after all was said and done, 我做了一切努力
[04:57] you did walk out a free man. 保你自由
[04:59] I mean, you weren’t even in custody for a full day. 你蹲监狱的时间连一天都不到
[05:02] And I admit it was a tad bumpy getting there, 当然我承认这个过程比较坎坷
[05:05] but the path to justice is rarely smooth. 但是通往正义之路本就不顺
[05:08] So I’m hoping that, in the end, you know, 所以我希望两位
[05:11] the final result speaks for itself. 就看最终的结果
[05:18] You had business with my cousin, Tuco. 你和我的堂弟屠库打过交道
[05:21] Tuco? 屠库
[05:27] Ohh. Oh, sure, sure, yeah. 对 没错
[05:28] A-And I see the family resemblance. 现在我看出来你们是一家人了
[05:31] Your cousin makes quite an impression. 你堂弟给我留下很深的印象
[05:33] You know, he… he has a huge heart 他心怀大爱
[05:35] and a… a serious passion for justice. 一心追求公正
[05:40] He’s got a temper, huh? 他脾气不太好 对吧
[05:42] I hadn’t noticed. 我没怎么注意
[05:44] How is your lovely Abuelita? 你那位可爱的奶奶还好吗
[05:52] You know, Tuco told me about you. 屠库和我提起过你
[05:56] You’re the guy with the mouth. 说你那张嘴能颠倒黑白
[05:59] Yeah. 没错
[06:03] Those guys at the house… 闯进房子里的那两个小子
[06:06] what’d they call her? 他们叫她什么来着
[06:07] “Bizznatch.” “贱人”
[06:11] “Bizznatch.” “贱人”
[06:11] Yeah, right. 没错
[06:15] You know, the Tuco I know … 我认识的屠库
[06:18] he woulda skinned ’em alive 会把他们活扒了皮
[06:20] and let the buzzards eat their eyeballs. 然后让秃鹰吃了他们的眼球
[06:23] But there you were. 但有了你就不一样
[06:24] You go, “Blah, blah, blah,” And they walk out of there. 你天花乱坠说了一通 他们就大摇大摆地走了
[06:27] I mean, it’s amazing, really! 这太神奇了
[06:29] They wheeled out, actually. 其实是推着轮椅走的
[06:34] Ignacio and I, 我和伊格纳西奥
[06:38] we got something you can do for us. 有点事情要找你帮忙
[06:41] Really? 是吗
[06:42] Yeah. We got a legal problem. 我们遇上了点法律问题
[06:47] A le… A legal problem? 法律问题
[06:48] Alright, fantastic. 太好了
[06:50] I’m so… Just, for a minute there, 我真是 我还以为
[06:52] I thought I was gonna be 你们要给我强灌
[06:54] swallowing condoms filled with heroin. 塞满海洛因的避孕套
[06:59] No. 不是
[07:00] Maybe later. 以后有可能
[07:02] We have a guy sitting in MDC. 我们有个人正蹲在拘留中心里
[07:05] Picked up two days ago. 两天前被抓走的
[07:06] picked up for what? 为什么被抓走
[07:07] Yeah, we’ll get to that. 这个待会再说
[07:10] We need our friend to tell the cops some things. 我需要这个人告诉警察一些事情
[07:13] Some important things. 重要的事情
[07:15] Important things. Gotcha. 重要的事情 明白了
[07:17] We want him to say exactly what we tell him… 我们想让他只说我们告诉他的
[07:20] no more, no less. 不多 也不少
[07:22] But the cops can’t know it’s coming from us. 但警察不能知道是我们让他说的
[07:24] So we send you in there, 所以我们要派你进去
[07:28] you tell him how to do it, 你去告诉他怎么说
[07:29] and they can’t listen. 律师在场他们不能旁听
[07:32] Attorney-client confidentiality. 律师委托人保密权
[07:34] Yeah, that. 对 就那玩意儿
[07:41] It’s flattering. 您太看得起我了
[07:46] Can I offer this? 我能提供一个替代方案吗
[07:50] Listen, I guarantee 我可以保证
[07:51] there are five of these in MDC right now. 现在拘留中心里有五部这样的手机
[07:54] You know, drop phones inside someone’s prison wallet, 就那种藏在身体里带进去的一次性手机
[07:57] if you know what I’m talking about. 你懂的吧
[07:59] Anyway, you talk directly to your guy. 总之 你可以直接和你的手下交谈了
[08:00] Cut out the middle man. 去掉我这个中间人
[08:02] It works better if you’re in there with him. 你在里面教他会更有成效
[08:07] You’re the guy for this. 你可是这件事的不二人选啊
[08:12] That’s just… That’s… 那真是 真是
[08:14] terrific. 太棒了
[08:15] That’s the only word for it. 只能这么形容了
[08:20] In good conscience, I think I have to s… 凭良心讲 我觉得我得…
[08:22] warn you that my… my rates have gone up. 提醒你我的…费用上涨了
[08:25] Uh, so going this way could be expensive. 所以这样安排的话律师费会比较贵
[08:29] Ex… How expensive? 有多贵
[08:32] Expensive. 就是贵
[08:34] It’s… I mean… 我是说
[08:36] – Yeah? – Yeah. Um. -是吗 -没错
[08:39] Oh, gee, well, it’s a full day of my time. 好吧 这要花去我一整天的时间
[08:41] And prep work, transportation, 还有准备工作 路上的劳顿
[08:45] rush fees… 加急费用
[08:47] Uh, do the math. 我算一下
[08:48] It’s like seven thousand… eight… 差不多七千八…
[08:53] nine hundred… and twenty five dollars. 七千九百二十五美元
[08:57] Yeah. 对
[08:59] Uh-huh. Yeah. 没错
[09:03] $7,925? 7925块吗
[09:08] Uh, it’s… it’s the going rate, so… 这是行情价了 所以
[09:15] Sure. 好
[09:29] For your trouble, let’s make it $8,000. 辛苦了 八千美元整吧
[09:37] Well. Okay, then. 那好吧
[09:50] Another. 再来一杯
[09:58] I don’t know, Mike. 算了吧 麦克
[10:00] How ’bout you call it a night? 今晚就先喝到这里吧
[10:01] And I’ll get you a cab. 我给你叫辆出租车
[10:13] Put ’em in the register and pour me another. 把钱收了 再给我倒一杯
[10:45] – Hey. – Yeah. -喂 -怎么
[10:49] You see that? 你看到那张了吗
[10:52] You want to do something for me? 帮我个忙好吗
[10:57] Take it down. 把它撕下来
[10:59] What? 什么
[11:02] Right there. 就那张
[11:03] The… The third from the bottom. 从下往上数第三张
[11:07] I dunno, Mike. 不好吧 麦克
[11:09] Customers send these in. 是顾客给的
[11:11] It’s a tradition. 这是酒吧的传统了
[11:12] Take it down. 撕下来
[11:16] Sorry, Mike. 抱歉 麦克
[11:18] Take it down. 撕下来
[11:21] I think you’ve had enough. 你喝多了
[11:23] Take it. Down. Now. 现在就撕下来
[11:31] Please. 拜托了
[12:02] Oh, my God. 我的天
[12:03] You know that’s my sister, y’all. 你们都知道那是我妹
[12:05] Let’s… 我们一起
[12:07] Hey, she is spicy, yo. That’s what I’m saying. 她可火辣了 有一说一
[12:09] Yeah. I’m trying to holla at her. 我还想跟她打招呼呢
[12:12] Check this one out. 瞧瞧这家伙
[12:17] Alright, y’all. Let’s play. 好了 各位 我们出动吧
[12:21] Hey, Gramps! Where ya going? 老头子 你要去哪呢
[12:22] Yo, got 20 bucks you could lend me? 借我们二十块来花花呗
[12:28] Ah. Don’t be scared. 别怕
[12:30] I ain’t gonna bite. 我又不咬人
[12:34] I got a lot more than 20 bucks, asshole. 我身上的钱远远不止二十 混蛋
[12:39] Hey, yo, Gramps can throw down. Okay. 这老头有脾气 可以啊
[12:40] – Yo, we got a live one, bro. – You gonna let ol’ cue ball -来了个不要命的 -你真打算
[12:41] – there talk to you like that?! – Hold up, Gramps. -让那个秃老头这么和你说话 -站住 老头
[12:56] So? 还有谁
[12:58] Good. 很好
[13:53] You done? 喝完了吗
[13:54] Just about. 快了
[13:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:12] Everything good? 没事吧
[14:14] Yeah. 没事
[14:17] I’m sort of celebrating, actually. 其实我在庆祝
[14:19] Celebrating what? 庆祝什么
[14:21] I just realized 我刚刚想到
[14:22] I have all pro bono clients tomorrow, all day. 我明天接的都是无偿的案子
[14:26] No Mesa Verde. 没有梅萨维德的案子
[14:29] Well, alright. 好吧
[14:31] To justice. 为正义干杯
[14:32] Yeah. 好
[14:40] What about you? 你呢
[14:46] I met… 我见到了
[14:49] some interesting people 一些很有趣的人
[14:53] and had a few… 经历了一些
[14:56] ups and downs. 起伏
[14:59] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[15:01] Financially speaking, 从收入角度讲
[15:02] Saul Goodman just had his best day yet. 索尔·古德曼刚刚度过了最棒的一天
[15:06] Ka-ching! 钞票到手
[15:17] Good for Saul. 索尔真行
[15:26] I’d better prep for tomorrow. 我得为明天做准备了
[15:29] Right. 好
[15:30] Go get ’em, tiger. 加油
[15:58] Numilifor is not for everyone. 米利弗不适用于所有人群
[16:00] Call your doctor if you have unusual aches and pains. 如有不适 请咨询医生
[16:01] – Sorry. – Side effects, including constip… -抱歉 -副作用包括便秘…
[16:08] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:09] I have to take it apart to clean it. 我得把遥控器拆了 清理一下
[16:29] Hey. Leave this alone. 别拆了
[16:31] Leave it alone. 别拆了
[16:37] Check this out. 看看这个
[16:53] Did you order food? 你订外卖了吗
[17:05] Yeah? 哪位
[17:06] – Ignacio? – What? -伊格纳西奥 -什么
[17:09] I want to see Ignacio. 我想见伊格纳西奥
[17:12] Who is this? 你是哪位
[17:13] His father. 他父亲
[17:46] Amber, this is my father. 安布尔 这是我父亲
[17:53] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[17:55] Oh, yeah, me too. 我也是
[17:59] ‘Scuse me. 失陪了
[19:27] No. 不
[20:44] Papa, no. No. 爸爸 不 不是的
[21:29] Nice to meet you, young lady. 很高兴认识你 女士
[22:13] Kim, something’s come up with Tucumcari. 金 图克姆卡里那边有情况
[22:15] – Not now, Stef. – I wouldn’t bother you with it, but… -现在没空 斯特夫 -我也不想来烦你 但…
[22:16] – I asked you to handle it. – We are, but there’s… -我叫你们处理的 -没错 但…
[22:19] Stef, this is not the time. 斯特夫 现在不是时候
[22:20] Alright? 好吗
[22:29] Okay. 好了
[22:31] Okay. 好吧
[22:31] Ms. Wexler, I’ve reviewed your motion to dismiss 韦克斯勒小姐 我看了你的撤案动议
[22:35] and the state’s one-page response. 和州里那份一页的回应
[22:39] Your argument is well-reasoned, 你的论述理由充分
[22:40] however, I’m denying the motion. 然而 我要驳回动议
[22:42] Your Honor, I’d like to remind you that 法官大人 我想提醒您
[22:44] this was essentially nothing more than a family dispute. 此案本质上不过是家庭纠纷
[22:46] – My client was… – Yeah, I’m gonna stop you right there. -我的委托人… -你不用说了
[22:48] This is not your client’s 这不是你委托人
[22:50] first negative interaction with the victim, 第一次和受害人发生纠纷
[22:52] which shows a pattern of behavior. 说明这种事反复发生
[22:53] And as such, I still agree with the state 因此我仍然同意州里的意见
[22:55] that this matter is worth the court’s time. 此事应该上庭解决
[22:57] – Your Honor, my… – Jury selection begins June 16th. -法官大人 我… -六月十六日挑选陪审团成员
[23:02] I’m sorry this didn’t go our way. 很抱歉没有成功
[23:05] Going in, we all knew getting the case dismissed 我们进去前就知道
[23:06] would be a long shot. 撤案可能性不大
[23:08] The judge seemed kinda mad. 法官好像有点生气
[23:10] Yeah. She can come off that way, 嗯 她有时会这样
[23:12] but she’s actually very fair. 但她其实非常公平
[23:14] So now the prosecution will come back to us 现在公诉人会再来找我们
[23:16] with a more realistic plea bargain, 提出一个更现实的认罪协议
[23:18] but if we don’t like what they have to offer, 但如果我们不喜欢他们的条件
[23:20] I believe we’ll win at trial. 我相信我们能打赢官司
[23:22] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[23:23] We’ll have a chance to explain what really happened 我们将有机会在普通人组成的陪审团面前
[23:25] in front of a jury of regular people. 解释实际上发生了什么
[23:26] Look, you were trying to do a good thing, 你当时是想做好事
[23:29] and I think they’ll see that. 他们会明白的
[23:31] Just keep the faith, okay? 保持信念 好吗
[23:33] I’m sorry. I’ll… I’ll be right back. 抱歉 我去去就回
[23:35] It’s Rich. 是里奇
[23:36] This is the second time he’s called. 这已经是他第二次打来
[23:40] Hey, Rich. 里奇
[23:41] I’m confused. 我不明白
[23:42] I thought you’d be on your way to Tucumcari by now. 你不是应该已经出发去图克姆卡里了吗
[23:44] – Uh, Rich… – I just got off with Kevin Wachtell. -里奇 -我刚和凯文·沃弛泰尔通完电话
[23:46] He wants you there right now to straighten this out, hands on. 他要你立刻到那里亲自处理好这事
[23:49] Well, I’m flattered, but my clients need me. 我受宠若惊 但我的委托人需要我
[23:51] I have a full day of appearances here. 我今天一整天都要在这出庭
[23:53] Well, all I can tell you… 这么跟你说吧
[23:54] he’s called twice in 40 minutes. 他四十分钟内就打来两次
[23:57] I promise you, Tucumcari’s under control. 我保证 图克姆卡里在掌控之中
[23:59] The associates are more than capable. 那些律师很有能力
[24:01] Help me understand. 给我解释解释
[24:02] It’s not like you’re in the middle of a murder trial. 你又不是出席谋杀案庭审
[24:05] Rich, this… this is just Kevin being Kevin. 里奇 这只是凯文的典型作风
[24:07] Now, don’t get me wrong… 别误会我的意思
[24:08] I respect your devotion to your pro bono clients. 我尊重你对无偿辩护委托人的责任心
[24:10] But Mesa Verde keeps the lights on. 但梅萨维德才付我们钱
[24:13] Can we agree on that? 这一点能达成一致吧
[24:17] Of course. 当然
[24:18] We’ve all been here. 我们都经历过这种事
[24:20] Once in a while, 时不时地
[24:20] you have to give a little to get a little, you know? 你得牺牲一点 才能有所收获
[24:24] Viola’s already briefed Stef and Gary. 薇奥拉已经跟斯特夫和加里说过案情了
[24:26] They’ll take your afternoon cases 他们会处理你下午的案子
[24:27] and get continuances if necessary. 必要的话 争取延期审理
[24:29] So get yourself down there, stat. 所以你赶紧过来
[24:34] Alright. 好的
[24:35] I’m on my way. 我这就过去
[24:58] Who the hell’re you? 你是谁
[25:06] Now, thank you, Officer. 谢谢你 警官
[25:07] We’ll let you know when we’re done. 等我们完事了就叫你
[25:15] Sit. 坐吧
[25:19] Who are you? 你是谁
[25:28] I’m your new lawyer. 我是你的新律师
[25:32] – I didn’t call no lawyer. – No, you didn’t. -我没找律师 -对 你没有
[25:35] Lalo did. 拉罗找的
[25:38] I didn’t say anything to no one. 我对任何人都守口如瓶
[25:40] – I kept my mouth shut. – I know, I know. -一个字也没说 -我知道
[25:43] Don’t worry, kid. 别担心 孩子
[25:44] I’m nothin’ but good news for you. 我给你带来的是好消息
[25:47] Alright, we have a lot to go over here. 好了 还有许多要过一遍
[25:50] How are you at memorization? 你的记忆力怎么样
[26:47] Scuse me. 借过
[26:49] 汉克·施罗德 司法部
[26:50] Hey, Myrna. How’s the boy? 莫娜 你儿子怎么样
[26:52] He’s good, Hank. 没问题 汉克
[26:53] He’s, what, uh, third base? 他是三垒手吗
[26:55] – Catcher. – Catcher. -接球手 -接球手好啊
[26:58] Hey, Steve. 史蒂夫
[26:59] Looking good, Myrna. 气色真好 莫娜
[27:04] Lemme ask you something… 我问问你
[27:06] does Blanca throw stuff out on the exact day it expires? 布兰卡也会在食物过期的当天扔掉它们吗
[27:09] – Like what? – Anything. -比如什么 -任何东西
[27:12] Uh, milk, ketchup, soy sauce. 牛奶 番茄酱 酱油
[27:15] As the clock literally strikes midnight, 时钟刚到午夜
[27:17] Marie hands me a full Hefty bag 玛丽就递给我一袋垃圾
[27:19] and pushes me out to the trash cans. 逼我扔出去
[27:21] I mean, you know, most of it’s still good. 其实大部分还没变质呢
[27:24] What the hell? 搞什么
[27:25] Food banks don’t take expired food. 食物救济所不接受过期食物
[27:27] Oh, thanks for that, Ann Landers. 多谢了 安·兰德斯[生活专栏作家]
[27:30] Once I found an old can of, uh, vanilla frosting. 有一次我找到一罐放了很久的香草糖霜
[27:32] I ate that. I’m still here. 我吃了 现在还不好好的
[27:36] You what? 什么玩意
[27:37] Hey, we were talking about expired food. 我们不是在说过期食物吗
[27:40] I thought it was relevant. 讲个我的经历而已
[27:44] Let’s get this circle jerk over with. 好了 去办这破差事吧
[28:11] Alrighty. 好吧
[28:13] Domingo Molina. 多明戈·莫利纳
[28:16] Picked up for possession of half ounce of street grade gak. 因持有半盎司粗制可卡因被拘捕
[28:21] That’s dealing weight. 那是贩毒的量了
[28:23] Keeps his mouth shut for the first two nights he’s in here 进来的前两晚一直口风紧闭
[28:26] and now has an epiphany and wants to talk. 现在突然顿悟了 想开口了
[28:32] Okay. 好吧
[28:34] Wow me. 给我惊喜吧
[28:36] Make my tiny eyes grow wide with delight. 让我惊喜地瞪大这双小眼睛
[28:42] What if I know where there’s half a million in drug money? 要是我知道五十万的毒资在哪呢
[28:45] What if? 要是
[28:48] What. If? 你想怎么样
[28:51] If that’s true, things could go well for you. 如果是真的 就会对你有利
[28:55] My partner’s right. 我搭档说得对
[28:56] That kind of information can lead to good things. 这种信息可能换来好协议
[29:02] Gimme the deets. 告诉我细节
[29:03] Where the drugs come from, who the money goes to, 毒品哪儿来的 钱的流向
[29:07] the name of your boss and who you report to. 你的头儿和你上线的名字
[29:12] For starters. 这是第一步
[29:16] Okay. 好吧
[29:22] The dealers kick up the cash, right? 毒贩上缴现金 对吧
[29:25] But they don’t go face to face with the big guys. 但他们不会跟大佬面对面接触
[29:26] So… they leave it in different spots. 所以他们会把东西留在不同的地方
[29:30] – Dead drops. – Yeah. -情报交收点 -没错
[29:33] Sounds like a big operation. 听起来是个大行动
[29:35] Hello! Hey! 喂
[29:38] Silence! 别说话
[29:39] Were you talking to them? 你在跟他们说话吗
[29:41] Were you talking to my client 你在跟我的委托人说话吗
[29:42] without his lawyer present? 他的律师还不在场
[29:46] And you are…? 你是哪位
[29:48] Saul Goodman. 索尔·古德曼
[29:48] I’m Mr. Molina’s attorney. 我是莫利纳先生的律师
[29:50] And you’re in violation of his constitutional rights. 而你们侵犯了他的宪法权利
[29:54] Saul. 索尔
[29:54] Saul. Good. Man. 索尔·古德曼(一切都好)
[29:57] Really? Come on. That’s your name? 真假的 拜托 你叫这名字
[29:59] Listen, Officer… 听着 警官
[30:01] Special agent. 是特工
[30:02] Oh, the DEA? Oh, I see. 毒品管制局吗 我懂了
[30:05] Okay. The Feds. 好吧 联调局
[30:06] Well, what, they don’t teach the Constitution at Quantico these days? 怎么 匡提科现在不教《宪法》了吗
[30:09] Yeah. Quantico is FBI. 匡提科那里是联调局
[30:11] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[30:12] The DEA, FBI, Department of Sanitation. 毒品管制局 联调局 卫生局
[30:15] It’s time for you two gentlemen to vacate the premises. 你俩现在该离开这里了
[30:17] There’s the door. 门在那
[30:18] Shoo, shoo. Go away. 好走不送 拜拜吧
[30:20] Uh, your client waived his right to an attorney. 你的委托人放弃了律师权利
[30:22] Whoa, he most certainly did not. 他才没有呢
[30:24] Yeah, I did. 对 我放弃了
[30:25] Zip it. Okay? Nobody’s talking to you. 闭嘴 没人跟你说话
[30:28] Uh, well, he wants to talk to us. 但他想跟我们说话
[30:29] He… He’s confused. 他 他糊涂了
[30:31] Okay? He was dropped on his head as a child. 好吗 他小时候把脑袋摔坏了
[30:33] – I wanna talk. – No, you don’t! -我想说 -不 你不想
[30:35] Yeah. I do. 不 我想
[30:35] Sounds like he does. 听上去他想说
[30:37] You jus, uh, one… one moment. 你们就 等等
[30:39] Come… Come here. 来 过来
[30:40] Just come here. 过来一下
[30:46] Do you know… 你知道…
[30:47] and we just discussed this, okay? 我们才谈过这个 对吧
[30:49] You don’t talk to… 你不能说…
[30:52] I’m doing my job! 我在尽职尽责帮你
[30:53] Which is protecting you from you! 就是保护你不被自己坑了
[30:55] I’m talkin’ whether you like it or not! 我要说 不管你喜不喜欢
[30:56] You’re killing me here, man! 真是拿你没招了
[31:02] Okay. Look. 好吧
[31:04] My client is making what I believe to be a grave error. 我的委托人正在犯下一个天大的错误
[31:09] Also showing a heartbreaking lack of faith in his attorney. 并且表现出对他律师的极度不信任
[31:12] And I’m not gonna lie, it hurts. 说实话 我非常痛心
[31:18] He insists on dealing, so let’s talk turkey. 但他坚持要跟你们做交易 那我们谈谈吧
[31:26] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:28] We’re not interested. 我们不感兴趣了
[31:30] I feel like my chain is being jerked. 我感觉有人拉了我的锁链
[31:32] And not in a good way, if you know what I’m saying. 知道吗 就是感觉被耍了
[31:34] There’s no half mil. Never was. 根本没有五十万 从来没有
[31:36] Yep. Bullshit. I called it, Gomey. 对 胡说八道 我说了吧 戈麦斯
[31:39] – Remember? – You did. -记得吗 -没错
[31:40] Hold on, guys. Hold on. 等等 别走啊
[31:40] Think I’m gonna blow this Popsicle stand. 我打算直接走人了
[31:41] – Wait a second. – You gentlemen have a great afternoon. -等等 -祝你们下午愉快
[31:43] – Hold up, guys, one second. – Hey, hey, have a good day. -等等 先别走 -祝你们愉快
[31:45] – We’re done in here! – Guys, um, uh. -我们完事了 -朋友们
[31:49] Uh, what if we say it’s contingent? 要是视情况而定呢
[31:55] Contingent? 视情况而定
[31:57] On what? 视什么情况
[31:59] Results. 结果
[32:00] Mr. Molina will stay in custody 你去核实莫利纳先生提供的
[32:01] while you verify his very specific, limited information. 有限的具体信息 与此同时他继续坐牢
[32:06] And what if what he tells us doesn’t pan out? 要是他告诉我们的不对呢
[32:09] Oh, well, then he just stays here. 那他就继续待在这儿
[32:11] I mean, we’re back where we started. 我们又回到了起点
[32:13] But if his information leads to something… 要是他提供的信息有用…
[32:16] Arrests. 抓捕
[32:17] Uh… What? 什么
[32:19] If his information leads to arrests… 要是他提供的信息能让我们抓人
[32:29] Well, yeah. 好啊
[32:30] Well, if his information leads to arrests, then… 要是他提供的信息能让你们抓人 那么
[32:33] the charges go away. 各项指控就撤销
[32:35] Okay? Now, how can you say no to that? 可以吗 这等好事你们怎能拒绝
[32:37] That is a win-win for you guys. 对你们来说是双赢
[32:48] Give us another minute. 容我们再谈一会儿
[32:50] Okay. 好
[32:54] Okay, Domingo. 好了 多明戈
[32:56] Start talking. 说吧
[32:59] Go head. 说吧
[33:01] Like I said, the dealers kick up the cash. 就像我之前说的 毒贩子上缴毒资
[33:06] I don’t know who picks it up. 我不知道取钱的人是谁
[33:08] All I know is that there are these three dead drops 我只知道周四夜里
[33:10] – they run on Thursday nights and… – Hold on. -他们有三个情报交收点 -等等
[33:12] What? What?! 干什么
[33:13] Look, I know how this goes, alright? 我知道你们会干嘛
[33:15] My guy talks to you, 我的人一旦跟你们开口
[33:16] you squeeze him out like a sponge, 你们就像挤海绵一样榨干他
[33:18] then you dump him back on the street. 结果转头就把他扔回街上
[33:20] Word gets out that he’s a fink, 他被人知道跟警察告了密
[33:21] he ends up bleeding out in front of his mother’s house. 最后浑身是血地死在他妈家门口
[33:24] – What? – No. It’s not gonna happen, okay? -什么 -不会这样的 好吗
[33:26] Do you hear what I’m saying? 你们明白我说的吗
[33:28] My client is not leaving here with a target on his back. 我的委托人出狱后就一定会被人盯上
[33:41] Fine. We’ll take care of him. 好吧 我们罩着他
[33:46] Assuming this isn’t one big jag off. 前提是他别自己犯蠢
[33:49] It’ll look like he got out because his lawyer’s a genius. 我们会让他的出狱看起来是因为他的天才律师
[33:54] Okay. And he’s… he’s not just anyone’s C.I., either. 好的 还有 他也不是随便哪个的线人
[33:58] Alright? You don’t pass him around like a venereal disease. 明白吗 你们别像传性病一样来回传他
[34:01] He’s your personal C.I. 他是专属于你们的线人
[34:03] So, he gets picked up, he calls me, I call you. 他被找茬就给我打电话 我给你们打电话
[34:06] It gets taken care of. No questions asked. 你们解决他的麻烦 不许问问题
[34:11] Okay, but it’s contingent. 好 但这要视情况而定
[34:14] Sure. 可以
[34:15] And this better be worth it. 而且他最好给点猛料
[34:20] Yeah. 嗯
[34:21] Okay. 好
[34:24] So, like I said, 像我之前说的
[34:25] there are these three dead drops. 有三个情报交收点
[34:27] The first one’s under a bridge up by Chavez Road, 第一个是在查维兹路旁的一座桥下面
[34:30] over Hillsdale Street. 横跨希尔斯戴尔街的桥
[34:32] The second one’s in an empty rail yard 第二个是在一个空的铁路站场
[34:34] off Waldren in a train shed. 在沃尔顿那边的一个列车棚里
[34:36] There’s a… 有一个…
[34:43] 图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即 梅萨维德银行
[34:48] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:52] – Is he home? – Yeah, he never seems to leave. -他在家吗 -在 他似乎从来不出门
[34:56] A word of warning. 提醒你一下
[34:57] He’s very unpleasant. 他非常不客气
[34:59] Got it. 知道了
[35:13] Mr. Acker, I think you’re home! 阿克先生 你应该在家吧
[35:18] My name is Kim Wexler, 我叫金·韦克斯勒
[35:19] and I’d really like to talk to you! 我想跟你谈谈
[35:34] Mr. Acker. Hello. 阿克先生 你好
[35:36] Thanks for speaking with me. 感谢你愿意跟我谈
[35:38] I think there’s been a misunderstanding, 我觉得有点误会
[35:39] and it’s in everyone’s best interests if we straighten it out. 消除误会对大家都好
[35:42] May I come in? 我可以进去吗
[35:44] Stay right where you’re at. 你站在这就行了
[36:03] Okay. 好的
[36:12] As I understand it, 据我了解
[36:13] you and your family have been here since 1974. 你和你的家人从1974年后就住这了
[36:17] You built this lovely house, 你盖了这间漂亮的房子
[36:19] but you never actually owned the land it was on. 却从未获得这块土地的所有权
[36:22] It was leased to you by a local company, 地是本地的一家公司租给你的
[36:23] Deerview Investment Properties. 鹿景投资地产
[36:25] For a hundred years. 租期是一百年
[36:27] I got 70 left. 还剩七十年
[36:29] That’s correct. 没错
[36:30] However, and I know this may be difficult to wrap your head around, 我知道你可能会难以理解 不过
[36:35] your lease stipulates that the property owner 你的租约规定土地所有者
[36:37] can buy you out at any time for fair market value plus $5,000. 可以随时以高于市价五千块的价格买断该土地
[36:42] I know $5,000 isn’t nearly as much 我知道五千块不像在1974年
[36:44] as it used to be back in 1974, 那样值钱了
[36:46] and… and we do understand how… 我们也非常清楚
[36:50] inconvenient this must be, 这会给你造成多大的不便
[36:52] so, as a gesture of goodwill, 所以 出于善意
[36:53] Mesa Verde has just increased your buy-out to $18,000. 梅萨维德将买断价提高到一万八
[36:58] $18,000? 一万八
[37:00] That’s right. 没错
[37:02] Well, nobody’s ever explained it to me like that before. 之前怎么从没人跟我解释过这个啊
[37:06] $18,000. 一万八啊
[37:09] That’s a lot of money. 好大一笔钱啊
[37:12] I bet you, with that, 我敢说用这钱
[37:13] I could buy a big old mansion and a swimming pool. 都可以买下一座带游泳池的老豪宅啦
[37:16] Mr. Acker, we know it’s not enough to… 阿克先生 我们知道这笔钱不够…
[37:17] Hey, do me a favor, will ya? 帮我个忙 好吗
[37:19] I’m gonna spread my legs out like this, 我要这样张开我的腿
[37:22] and, uh, just to finish it off, 要不这样得了
[37:24] why don’t you give me a swift kick in the balls? 你干脆给我的蛋蛋来一记飞踢
[37:28] That’s not necessary. 没有必要这样
[37:29] You people are all the same. 你们这些人都一个德行
[37:31] You’re soulless money grubbers. 钻进钱眼里的没良心的人
[37:33] Please, Mr. Acker, 拜托 阿克先生
[37:35] how about we just discuss this… civil? 我们能不能文明地谈谈这件事
[37:37] Adverse possession means this is my land. 逆权侵占意味着这是我的土地
[37:40] You made that argument in court, 你在法庭上提出这样的论点
[37:42] and the judge ruled against you. 法官会驳回的
[37:43] Yeah, and nobody could change my mind, 对 也没人能改变我的看法
[37:46] so they sent you out. 所以他们把你派来了
[37:47] You’re the big guns? 你就是被他们当枪使的
[37:50] With a ponytail? 还扎个马尾辫
[37:54] Oh, you’re just like all the rest of ’em, 你和他们没什么两样
[37:57] coming out here in your fancy suit, 西装革履地到我这来
[38:00] bring your minions with you, 开着闪亮的黑色德国车
[38:02] driving them black, shiny German cars. 带着自己的奴才
[38:09] And you think you can talk to me like I’m brain damaged? 你觉得你可以把我当脑残
[38:13] N. O! No! 没门
[38:18] That big bank thinks it’s gonna build a call center, 那家大银行想着要盖一间客服中心
[38:24] so… you go around throwing people out of their homes. 所以 你就来把人们赶出自己的家
[38:31] Well, not this house, sweetheart! 我的房子你就别想了 亲爱的
[38:37] Alright. 好吧
[38:39] I can see you’ve made up your mind. 可以看得出来你已经下定决心了
[38:41] Have a good day. 祝今天愉快
[38:42] And I can see you. 我也看穿了你
[38:46] You’re one of those people that, uh, 你就是那种
[38:48] give a little money to charity every month 每个月给慈善事业捐点小钱
[38:51] so you can make up for all the bad that you’ve done. 以为就能弥补自己干的所有坏事的人
[38:55] You go to a soup kitchen once a year on Thanksgiving. 每年感恩节你都会去施舍处帮忙
[38:59] That makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself. 让你感觉自己真是个大善人
[39:02] Makes you feel like one of the best rich people. 让你感觉自己真是富人中的好人
[39:10] Oh, I don’t know how in the world you sleep at night. 不知道你晚上能睡得安稳不
[39:25] Listen to me. 听着
[39:26] You do not get to make up your own rules. 你没有资格自己制定规则
[39:30] Put on your big boy pants and face reality… 鼓起勇气面对现实吧
[39:32] no one is mistreating you here. 没有人要整你
[39:36] We were trying to meet you halfway… 我们是想给你一个折衷的办法
[39:38] well, that’s over. 现在没得谈了
[39:40] The $18,000? Guess what? 一万八 猜猜怎么着
[39:43] It’s off the table. 别想了
[39:44] Tomorrow you come to your senses? 等你明天醒悟过来了
[39:46] You’ll get $10,000. 你还能拿到一万块
[39:48] And you know what happens after that? 你知道之后会发生什么吗
[39:50] The sheriff comes out and kicks you outta here 警长出面 把你赶走
[39:53] and you get nothing. 你什么都得不到
[39:55] Why should you get to drag this out for seven months 你何苦死拖这七个月不放手
[39:58] while all of your neighbors, every single one of them, 而你的每一位邻居
[40:01] played by the rules?! 都能按规矩办事
[40:02] And do you… do you… do you think you’re special? 你觉得…觉得自己与众不同吗
[40:06] A contract means something. 合同是有意义的
[40:09] It’s the law, and it’s enforceable! 它有法律效益 能够强制执行
[40:13] Deal with it! 你就受着吧
[40:20] That was amazing. Great job. 说得太好了 干得不错
[40:23] I didn’t solve anything. 可我什么都没解决
[40:25] You ended it. 但你了结了
[40:26] That’s what we needed. 对我们来说足够了
[41:10] You hear that? 听到没
[41:12] I replaced the carburetor. 我换了个化油器
[41:13] She’s running like a racehorse, man. 飙得跟赛马一样猛
[41:15] It’s a fine vehicle. 确实是部好车
[41:17] That’s a thing of beauty. 真漂亮
[41:18] Yeah? What do you drive? 是吗 你开什么车
[41:20] An Esteem. 艾斯汀[尊重]
[41:23] A what? 什么
[41:24] A Suzuki Esteem. 铃木艾斯汀
[41:26] It’s an import. 进口车
[41:30] So…? 进展如何
[41:31] Yeah, so, it went just like you wanted. 正如你所愿
[41:33] Assuming the dead drops are a real thing, 假设真有情报交收点这么一说
[41:35] the feds are going to be on them. 联邦探员会去调查
[41:36] – Feds? – Yeah. DEA. -联邦探员 -对 毒品管制局的
[41:39] There’s a matched pair of ’em, 有一对搭档
[41:40] and they’re into this with a vengeance. 他们可是来势汹汹
[41:41] I mean, think feeding time in the lion cage. 就像关在笼里的狮子有东西吃了
[41:44] And, um they’re gunning for arrests. 他们想逮捕嫌犯
[41:49] Okay. 好吧
[41:52] Oh, and… 然后…
[41:54] your guy is now a confidential informant. 你的手下现在是秘密线人了
[41:56] What do you mean… like a rat? 什么意思 内奸吗
[41:57] No, he’s not a rat. No. 他可不是内奸
[41:59] I mean, well, if he’s a rat, he’s your rat, so… 硬要说的话 那也是你的内奸
[42:02] put it this way… 这么说吧
[42:03] you now have a hotline to the DEA. 你现在多了个毒品管制局的热线电话
[42:06] And not just now… anytime. 不仅是现在 而是时时刻刻
[42:08] So that’s a good thing, right? 这是好事 对吧
[42:10] But the deal is, at some point, 不过问题是 在某些时候
[42:12] you might hear that Domingo is a snitch. 你可能会听到有人说多明戈是个内鬼
[42:15] Y-You gotta know he’s not. 你得明白他不是
[42:20] And what do you care? 你在乎个什么劲
[42:23] Well, all due respect, 请恕我直言
[42:24] you’re paying me, but he’s my client. 虽说是你花钱雇我 但他是我的委托人
[42:26] I’d like to keep him alive. 我想保他性命
[42:34] And, uh, one more thing. 还有一件事
[42:37] Um, you’re gonna have to find a different attorney for future endeavors, 你得另找一名律师处理后续事宜了
[42:40] ’cause my schedule is just very, very tight. 因为我实在是忙得不可开交
[42:46] You’ll make time. 你会腾出时间的
[43:03] Who exactly did I just set up? 我这是摊上什么了
[43:07] You don’t want to know. 你最好不要知道
[43:09] I mean, if there’s gonna be blowback, 如果后面引火烧身了
[43:11] I don’t want to be in the middle of it. 我可不想掺和进来
[43:13] It’s not about what you want. 你怎么想不重要
[43:15] When you’re in, you’re in. 你加入的那一刻起就没有回头路了
[43:56] And Martinez? 马丁内斯呢
[43:58] We got a continuance. 我们申请到了延期审理
[44:00] Good. Davenport? 很好 达文波特呢
[44:02] The judge read your motion and dismissed. 法官看了你的动议 驳回上诉了
[44:04] Yes. 太好了
[44:05] Oh, and I got a continuance on Russo. 罗素也延期审理了
[44:06] His hearing’s scheduled for Thursday morning, right? 他的听证会是在周四上午吧
[44:08] Yep. Viola put it in your calendar. 对 薇奥拉加进了你的日程安排
[44:10] Good, What about Ingram? 很好 英格拉姆情况如何
[44:12] He didn’t show. 他没来
[44:14] Did you call all three numbers? 你三个号码都打了吗
[44:16] I called the first one. 打了第一个
[44:17] You have to call all three. 三个都要打
[44:18] The bottom number is his aunt. 最后那个号码是他姨妈的
[44:20] – She usually knows where he is. – I’m sorry. -她一般会知道他在哪 -抱歉
[44:22] I got a continuance. 我办了延期审理
[44:23] That’s okay. 没关系
[44:25] Call his aunt and make sure he’s alright 给他姨妈打电话 看他什么情况
[44:26] and ask how I can get in touch with him before his next hearing. 问她怎样才能在下次听证会前联系上他
[44:30] And if she doesn’t know, 如果她不知道
[44:31] call the Rescue Mission Shelter on 2nd. 就打第二个号码 收容所的
[44:33] That’s his backup. 那是他的备用号码
[44:34] Will do. 好的
[44:37] Alright. Uh. Good job, Stef. 好 先这样 干得不错 斯特夫
[44:39] Thanks, Kim. Get home safe. 谢谢 金 一路顺风
[44:41] Yep. Have a good evening. 嗯 下班休息吧
[45:34] Mr. Acker? 阿克先生
[45:37] It’s Kim Wexler again. 还是我 金·韦克斯勒
[45:40] I’d really like another word with you. 我真的很想再和你谈一谈
[46:06] Mr. Acker? 阿克先生
[46:31] Mr. Acker? 阿克先生
[46:35] I’m sorry I-I, uh, entered your property. 对不起 我擅自进来了
[46:40] I’d really like to talk to you. 我真的想和你谈谈
[47:00] Can we start over? 我们可以重新开始吗
[47:03] Say what you came to say. 有话就说
[47:06] I went to a real estate office. 我刚刚去了一家房地产公司
[47:08] I found some houses I think you might like. 找到了一些房子 你可能会喜欢
[47:12] There are some really nice options in your price range. 在你可承受范围内其实有很多不错的选择
[47:20] This one’s on half an acre. 这栋占地半英亩
[47:24] And, uh, this one… 还有这栋…
[47:28] is older, but it has a really good view. 虽然是老房子 但视野真的很好
[47:33] And the neighborhood’s pretty. 街区也很漂亮
[47:37] I know moving’s a big deal. 我知道搬家是件大事
[47:39] I’d like to help you out with that myself, 所以我想亲自帮你解决这个问题
[47:41] if that’s alright with you. 如果你不介意
[47:43] I can take off any day this week. 我这周可以随时请假过来
[47:45] And I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket. 费用我自己承担
[47:51] This one has three bedrooms. 这栋有三间卧室
[47:58] I know you don’t want to move, 我知道你不想搬家
[47:59] but w-whatever house you choose will be yours. 但无论你买了什么样的房子 它都是你自己的
[48:02] You’ll own it, and the land, forever. 你会永远拥有房子和土地所有权
[48:16] You’re right. 你说得对
[48:17] I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going through. 你正在经历的事情 我是没办法感同身受
[48:20] I’ve never owned a house. 我从来都没有过自己的房子
[48:23] My family never owned one, either. 我家也从来没有过
[48:25] We never owned… anything. 我们从没拥有过…任何东西
[48:29] When I was little, 我小的时候
[48:30] my mother used to shake me awake in the middle of the night, 我妈经常在半夜把我摇醒
[48:32] yelling it was time to go. 然后大喊该走了
[48:35] She was always one step ahead of the landlord. 她总是比房东早一步
[48:40] I’d throw my things in a cardboard box 我只能把我的东西扔进纸箱
[48:42] and run outside in my pajamas and bare feet. 然后穿着睡衣 光着脚跑到外面
[48:47] Sometimes, it was so cold, 有时外面很冷
[48:54] my t… my toes turned blue. 甚至会冻伤我的脚
[49:06] If we’d have had a house, 如果我们有自己的房子
[49:07] I never would’ve wanted to leave. 我也决不愿意离开
[49:16] You’ll say anything 你为了达到目的
[49:20] to get what you want, won’t you? 什么话都说得出口 是吗
[50:11] When was this? 什么时候的事
[50:13] Today. 今天
[50:14] Do you have the agents’ names? 知道那两个探员的名字吗
[50:17] The lawyer’s got ’em. 那个律师知道
[50:24] What are you doing? 你干什么
[50:27] Shutting it down. 取消交易
[50:29] Put it away. 电话收起来
[50:35] You want to leave the money for the feds? 你要把钱留给政府吗
[50:40] Um. If there’s no money in those dead drops, 如果交收点没有钱了
[50:44] Lalo will know someone talked. 拉罗就会知道有内鬼
[50:59] The dead drops remain. 交收点如常
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme