时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | How about, uh, special discounts? | 特殊折扣怎么样 |
[00:07] | 仅限今晚 索尔·古德曼送免费手机 | |
[00:09] | Um, for the next, uh, two weeks, | 接下来的两周 |
[00:12] | um, non-violent felonies 50% off. | 非暴力重罪 五折 |
[00:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:19] | – I’ll take one. – Yeah? That’s for you. | -给我一张 -行 给你的 |
[00:21] | 50% off. Yeah. Alright. | 五折 好了 |
[00:22] | Now we got some takers. | 总算有人拿了 |
[00:24] | There you are. Oh, yeah? | 给你 五折 |
[00:25] | Who else? 50% off. | 还有谁 五折 |
[00:28] | 索尔·古德曼 律师 火速伸张正义 | |
[00:28] | There you are. | 给你 |
[00:29] | 50% off. | 五折 |
[00:30] | Dude, that’s almost half. | 老兄 便宜了快一半耶 |
[00:47] | Ahh! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:52] | You bastards! | 混蛋 |
[00:54] | – 50% off! – 50% off! | -五折 -五折 |
[01:01] | Money, money, money! | 钱 钱 钱 |
[01:02] | Money, money, money! | 钱 钱 钱 |
[01:11] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[01:38] | Ah! Yeah! | 棒 |
[01:39] | – I got my buddy! – Yeah! | -找到我兄弟了 -棒 |
[01:53] | Come on! | 快 |
[01:55] | Get back here, you little shits! | 滚回来 小混蛋 |
[01:59] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[02:02] | 50% off! 50% off! | 五折 五折 |
[02:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:52] | Dude. What? | 兄弟 怎么 |
[02:55] | What day is it? | 今天周几 |
[02:59] | Tuesday? | 周二 |
[03:03] | Tuesday? | 周二 |
[03:06] | What? You know what that means? | 什么 你知道那什么意思吗 |
[03:10] | – 50% off! – 50% off! | -五折 -五折 |
[03:52] | …and have you smoke-free in just seven days. | …让你七天戒烟 |
[03:54] | It’s all-natural and nicotine-free. | 纯天然 不含尼古丁 |
[03:56] | And best of all, it’s guaranteed to work | 最重要的是 保证有效 |
[03:56] | 不含尼古丁 无效退款 七天戒烟 | |
[03:58] | or your money back. | 无效退款 |
[03:59] | Order now to get Smoke Away’s new oral spray free. | 现在下单就送烟立净新品口腔喷雾 |
[04:03] | Spray Away… it can stop your cravings instantly. | 喷立净 喷喷就止瘾 |
[04:06] | Call now. | 立刻拨打电话 |
[04:07] | Thousands have already quit smoking using Smoke Away. | 上千人已成功使用烟立净戒烟 |
[04:09] | Sh… | 请… |
[04:30] | Baby, what’s happening? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[04:32] | Aah! What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[04:35] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 伙计 |
[04:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:47] | Come on, man. What’s he want from me? | 拜托 他想让我做什么 |
[04:51] | I switched the stuff. I played it all like he told me. | 我调包了 一切按他说的做了 |
[05:13] | No. | 不 |
[05:15] | No. | 不 |
[05:19] | What are we doin’? | 我们来这儿做什么 |
[05:23] | Come on, man. Don’t. | 拜托 别这样 |
[05:25] | We got five people in there. | 里面有五个人 |
[05:26] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[05:28] | Wait. Hey, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:31] | Hey. Hey, wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[05:33] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[05:34] | Why’s he doin’ this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[05:35] | Hey, why’s he doin’ this? I did everything. | 为什么这么做 我一切照做了 |
[05:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:39] | Please, man. Please, man. | 拜托 伙计 求你了 |
[05:41] | Please, no. Please, no. | 别这样 拜托了 |
[05:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:45] | Hey, please. | 拜托了 |
[05:48] | Please, man. | 求你了 伙计 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[06:20] | Just tell me what you want me to do. | 就告诉我你想让我怎么做吧 |
[06:26] | Lalo Salamanca. | 拉罗·塞拉曼加 |
[06:29] | I need to know where he is going. | 我需要知道他要去哪 |
[06:32] | What he is thinking. | 他在想什么 |
[06:34] | What he is planning. | 他在谋划什么 |
[06:37] | I need to know what he’s going to do before he does it. | 我需要在他行动前知道他的计划 |
[06:41] | I’ve been trying. | 我一直在努力 |
[06:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:44] | He doesn’t tell me shit. | 他什么都不告诉我 |
[06:46] | He just keeps talking about some guy named Werner Ziegler | 只是一直提到一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人 |
[06:51] | and some gringo Michael. | 还有一个叫麦克的美国佬 |
[06:53] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[06:58] | Gain his confidence. | 取得他的信任 |
[07:00] | Make him rely on you. | 让他依赖你 |
[07:03] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:06] | Find a way. | 找到办法 |
[07:17] | My father has nothing to do with this. | 我父亲跟这件事没关系 |
[07:29] | I’ll find a way. I’ll make him trust me. | 我会找到方法 我会让他信任我 |
[07:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:12] | Pop’s a nice guy. | 老爹人不错 |
[08:26] | Yeah. Uh-huh. Sure. | 对 当然 |
[08:29] | Let me see if I have this right. | 我看看记对了没有 |
[08:32] | Uh, a Mr. Bertram Moran, AKA “B-Mo,” | 伯特伦·莫兰先生 人称”B-Mo” |
[08:35] | claims that you solicited him for the purchase of narcotics | 声称你教唆他卖毒品给你 |
[08:38] | when, in fact, you were simply enjoying a Big Gulp in the park | 但事实上 你只是在公园里喝汽水 |
[08:43] | when he approached and attempted to sell to you. | 是他凑过来 试图卖给你毒品 |
[08:46] | Oh! I got a live one. | 电话掉了 |
[08:48] | Yes, PJ. Go ahead. | 在呢 PJ 说吧 |
[08:54] | Kim, sorry. My side is too full. | 金 抱歉 我那边太满了 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna take some of those back to Mrs. Nguyen’s. | 我会把一部分送回阮太太那边 |
[09:04] | Well, I think I got the specifics. | 我了解得够详细了 |
[09:06] | I’ll call you later. | 我再联系你 |
[09:07] | – Geez. – Chatty one. | -天啊 -挺能聊 |
[09:09] | How’s it going with, uh, “Cold Finger,” | “冻手指”那个案子怎么样了 |
[09:13] | the mini-fridge mastermind? | 偷迷你冰箱那个天才 |
[09:15] | You get a trial date yet? | 庭审日期定了吗 |
[09:18] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[09:19] | He took the deal. | 他接受协议了 |
[09:21] | He took the five months? | 他接受五个月了 |
[09:23] | Yup. | 对 |
[09:25] | Well, you were right, as usual. | 你一如既往都是对的 |
[09:27] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[09:31] | Yes, Miss, I… | 是的 小姐 我… |
[09:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:37] | Well, that’s not right. | 这话可不对 |
[09:39] | Yeah. Go on. | 嗯 你继续说 |
[09:42] | C-could you hold for a moment? | 你能稍微等一下吗 |
[09:43] | Kim, how about dinner and a movie tonight? | 金 今晚一起吃晚餐看电影吧 |
[09:46] | I’m… Scampi and Scorsese | 我…炸虾加斯科塞斯的电影 |
[09:48] | ’cause they got “After Hours” on the Classic Movie Channel. | 经典电影频道要放他的《下班后》 |
[09:52] | I love that one, but, um, we’ll have to see. | 我也喜欢那个 但是 到时候看吧 |
[09:54] | I might need to stay late. | 我可能要加班 |
[09:56] | Okay. Just let me know. | 好吧 到时候告诉我 |
[09:59] | Yeah. I’ll see ya. | 嗯 回头见 |
[10:05] | Yeah, so, go ahead. | 嗯 继续说吧 |
[10:07] | Something about a minivan? | 你刚刚说到一辆小货车 |
[10:27] | – Kim. – Jimmy, what are you… | -金 -吉米 你干… |
[10:28] | There’s something I got to show you. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[10:30] | It’s just three blocks from here. | 离这里就三个街区 |
[10:32] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[10:36] | I know you got to get to work. | 我知道你赶着去上班 |
[10:37] | This will only take a couple minutes. Please. | 这只会耽误你几分钟 |
[10:39] | D-drive. | 开车吧 |
[10:41] | If we go right now, it’ll be over like that. | 如果我们赶紧出发 马上就能搞定 |
[10:46] | Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[10:47] | Take a right. | 右转 |
[10:58] | – There. Right there. – The white one? | -就停到那边 -白色的那幢吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah. That one right there. | 是的 就是那幢 |
[11:12] | Jimmy, we’re not buying a house. | 吉米 我们不买房子 |
[11:14] | Maybe not today, but it doesn’t hurt to look, does it? | 也许今天不会买 但看看也无妨啊 |
[11:19] | I drove by this place like a week ago, and I’m curious. | 我一个星期前开车经过这里 我只是有些好奇 |
[11:22] | Aren’t you, just a little? | 你难道不想看看吗 |
[11:25] | Look at all that space. | 多大的空间啊 |
[11:29] | Hey, you’re doin’ great. | 你现在的工作蒸蒸日上 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna be doin’ great. | 我也慢慢会好起来 |
[11:32] | I got 45 clients. | 我有四十五个委托人了 |
[11:34] | 45? How are you gonna handle all that? | 四十五个 你一个人怎么处理得过来 |
[11:36] | I got a system. But can we just look? | 我有我的安排 看看好吗 |
[11:41] | They’re not even open yet. | 他们都还没有开门呢 |
[11:43] | Yeah, well… | 嗯… |
[11:44] | They want to sell this house. They’ll let us in. | 他们想要卖掉这幢房子 肯定会让我们进去的 |
[11:50] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Hey, folks. | 你们好 |
[12:09] | Do you mind signing in? | 你们可以登记一下吗 |
[12:10] | There’s a guest book right over here. | 那边有一本访客登记册 |
[12:13] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[12:14] | Um, could we do that on our way out? | 我们能不能出去的时候再登记 |
[12:16] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[12:17] | Just take your time. Have a look around. | 你们慢慢看 随便转转 |
[12:19] | Let me know if you have any questions. | 有什么问题就来找我 |
[12:20] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[12:24] | Man, look at all this wall space. | 看看墙上的空间 |
[12:29] | Imagine a plasma TV mounted right there, | 想象一下在这上面挂一台等离子电视 |
[12:33] | one of the huge new ones. | 就是那种超大新款的 |
[12:38] | This would be a big change, but we could make it our own. | 虽然跟之前完全不同 但这会成为我们的家 |
[12:42] | We could host movie nights. | 我们可以办电影之夜 |
[12:44] | Some comfy chairs and smell of popcorn in the air | 弄几张舒适的椅子 空气中飘着爆米花的味道 |
[12:48] | and… and… | 还有…还有… |
[12:49] | check out these countertops. | 瞧瞧这台面 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 真棒 |
[12:53] | Blue. Is this quartz? | 蓝色的 这是石英岩吗 |
[12:56] | I-I read somewhere that it’s good for healing. | 我读到过说这种材质非常有益于身体恢复 |
[12:59] | Mm, so good for healing. | 绝对非常有益 |
[13:10] | Hey, you know that, uh, 50%-off thing I said I wouldn’t do? | 我之前不是说不搞那个五折活动吗 |
[13:15] | Well, I did it. | 我还是搞了 |
[13:17] | I, um, told a few potential clients. | 我和几个潜在客户说了 |
[13:20] | It just kind of slipped out. | 我不小心说漏嘴了 |
[13:21] | And don’t worry. I know these people. | 别担心 我了解这些人 |
[13:22] | They’re not gonna do anything ’cause of some stupid discount. | 他们不会因为这种愚蠢的折扣而犯法 |
[13:25] | But it was a bonehead move, and I shouldn’t have done it. | 但我就不该想出这么傻的办法 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Jimmy, I know you were trying to help, but… | 吉米 我知道你是想帮忙 不过 |
[14:02] | I don’t want to lie to my clients. | 我不想欺骗我的委托人 |
[14:05] | You’re talking about the fridge guy? | 你是说那个冰箱男吗 |
[14:06] | That… That was a dumb idea. | 那主意太蠢了 |
[14:08] | I mean all my clients. | 我是说所有的委托人 |
[14:11] | Of course. Absolutely. | 当然 肯定的 |
[14:13] | Never again. | 再也不会了 |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:32] | This is the closet of your dreams. | 这就是你梦寐以求的橱柜 |
[14:33] | Our dreams. | 我们梦寐以求的橱柜 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:38] | Where are my Louboutins, | 我的鲁布托高跟鞋呢 |
[14:40] | Louboutins, Louboutins? | 在哪儿呢 在哪儿呢 |
[14:45] | Hey. Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[14:50] | Oh, there’s jets, too. | 还有喷射水流浴缸呢 |
[14:51] | Yeah, it’s like a mini-spa. | 是啊 就像一个迷你水疗室 |
[14:53] | That’d be so nice after a long day on our feet. | 忙了一天以后 进去泡一会肯定很舒服 |
[14:56] | Yeah. And two sinks, so plenty of room for brushing. | 没错 还有两个洗脸槽 有足够的地方刷牙 |
[15:00] | And spitting. | 还有吐痰 |
[15:03] | Hey, you got to see this. | 你得来看看这个 |
[15:06] | I mean, look at all the nozzles. | 看看这些喷头 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[15:11] | Is that what I think it is? | 和我想的一样吗 |
[15:13] | Uh, steam? | 蒸汽吗 |
[15:15] | But, uh, how do you get it going? | 不过 该怎么打开呢 |
[15:19] | Maybe the water’s shut off. | 也许停水了 |
[15:21] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:26] | Quit it. | 别闹了 |
[15:28] | You’re very mature. | 你真成熟 |
[15:30] | Very mature. | 太成熟了 |
[15:40] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[15:51] | Nice house, huh? | 房子不错 对吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:55] | Maybe someday. | 以后再说吧 |
[16:24] | Excuse me, Mr. Salamanca. | 不好意思 萨拉曼加先生 |
[16:26] | Uh, would you give your uncle some of this? | 你能让你的叔叔喝一点吗 |
[16:27] | It’s Fizzy K. He needs to hydrate. | 这是气泡水 他需要补水 |
[16:30] | Fizzy K? | 气泡水 |
[16:31] | It’s just a vitamin solution. | 这只是一种维生素饮料 |
[16:33] | It’s Very-Berry, his favorite. | 莓果味 他的最爱 |
[16:35] | Right, Hector? | 对吗 赫克托 |
[16:36] | Thanks. I’ll make sure he drinks it. | 谢谢 我会让他喝的 |
[16:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[19:21] | Mike, hi. | 你好 麦克 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[19:25] | No, no bother, honey. What’s up? | 没事 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[19:27] | I don’t know what your work schedule is like these days. | 我不太清楚你最近几天的工作安排 |
[19:31] | I’m still making my own hours. | 我还是自己找活儿干 |
[19:35] | Well, I just got called in. | 我刚刚接到电话 |
[19:36] | Emily’s busy, and… | 艾米丽没空 而且 |
[19:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:40] | Positive. I’ll be happy to watch her. | 对 我很乐意照看她 |
[19:44] | What time do you need me there? | 你要我几点到 |
[19:45] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[19:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:53] | On the way. | 马上出门 |
[19:55] | Oh, thanks, Mike. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢你 麦克 你真是救了我一命 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:01] | I thought we’d finish fixing the ladder on the tree house. | 我想着应该把树屋的梯子修好 |
[20:05] | Pop-pop! | 爷爷 |
[20:06] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[20:07] | She needs to finish her homework first. | 她得先把作业做完 |
[20:09] | Don’t let her sweet-talk you. | 别着了她的道 |
[20:12] | Oh, not a chance of that. | 不会的 |
[20:13] | She’s gotta learn her times tables. | 她要学会乘法表 |
[20:15] | She’s on the sevens. | 现在在学七的乘法 |
[20:17] | Sevens? | 七的 |
[20:19] | There’s lasagna in the oven, | 烤箱里有千层面 |
[20:20] | and I should be back before bedtime. | 我应该会在她睡觉前回来 |
[20:22] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[20:25] | See you later, sweetie! | 再见 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | Bye, Mom! | 再见 妈妈 |
[20:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:34] | What do we got? | 学得怎么样了 |
[20:35] | Sevens are the worst. | 七的最讨厌了 |
[20:39] | I bet you know more than you think you know. | 我敢打赌你已经会了 |
[20:42] | I do? | 是吗 |
[20:44] | You remember when we watched the Super Bowl? | 还记得我们一起看了超级碗吗 |
[20:49] | 7 times 3? | 七乘以三 |
[20:51] | 21. | 二十一 |
[20:52] | Alright. 7 times 4? | 对了 七乘以四 |
[20:55] | 4 touchdowns equals 28. | 四次触地得分就是二十八 |
[20:58] | Plus another one makes 35. | 再来一次就是三十五 |
[21:02] | Go, Eagles! Kick ass! | 加油 老鹰队 牛逼 |
[21:05] | You don’t talk like that. | 不能这么说话 |
[21:06] | Who taught you to talk like that? | 谁教你这么说话的 |
[21:08] | You did. | 你 |
[21:11] | Come on. 7 times 8. | 算一下 七乘以八 |
[21:15] | Uh… that’s a lot of touchdowns. | 那是好多个触地得分 |
[21:17] | It’s a lot of touchdowns. It’s a big game. | 很多触地得分 这场比赛很激烈 |
[21:19] | Where we at? | 多少 |
[21:21] | 55? | 五十五 |
[21:24] | Oh. So you think the kicker missed the extra point. | 你觉得踢球员没拿到多的一分吗 |
[21:27] | Oh, no. It’s 56. | 不 是五十六 |
[21:29] | 7 times 8 is 56. | 七乘以八等于五十六 |
[21:32] | You got it. | 对了 |
[21:36] | My dad liked the Eagles, right? | 我爸爸也喜欢老鹰队 对吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah. He sure did. | 是的 当然了 |
[21:41] | Was… Was he good at math? | 他数学好吗 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Yeah, he, uh… | 好 他… |
[21:48] | Your daddy was a smart kid, a good student like you. | 你爸爸是个聪明的孩子 和你一样是个好学生 |
[21:54] | Did he want to be a policeman when he was my age? | 他像我这么大的时候就想当警察了吗 |
[21:57] | When he was your age. | 他像你那么大的时候 |
[22:00] | You know, I think he went back and forth between an astronaut, | 我觉得他一直在纠结是当宇航员 |
[22:03] | deep-sea explorer… like Jacques Cousteau. | 还是当像雅克·库斯托那样的深海探险家 |
[22:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:09] | You don’t know Jacques Cousteau? | 你不知道雅克·库斯托 |
[22:12] | Well, we’ll fix that. | 我会跟你讲的 |
[22:14] | So, instead my dad decided to be a policeman, like you. | 所以我爸爸后来决定当警察 像你一样 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:21] | You make sure those are nice and even. | 一定要放平整 |
[22:25] | And he was a really good policeman, right? | 他真的是个好警察 对吗 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:35] | And you taught him. | 是你教他的 |
[22:39] | But… the bad guys got him? | 但是 坏人抓住了他 |
[22:45] | I told you to make those even. | 我说了要放平整 |
[22:47] | – I am. – No, you’re not! | -我有 -不 你没有 |
[22:49] | You’re making a mess! | 你搞得一塌糊涂 |
[22:51] | You either do it right or you don’t do it. | 要么就做好 要么就不做 |
[22:54] | But I want to do it. | 但我想做 |
[22:55] | You’re done. You are done! | 住手 不准再做了 |
[23:16] | Where’s Kaylee? | 凯莉呢 |
[23:17] | She’s in her room. She won’t come out. | 她在房间里 不肯出来 |
[23:19] | She didn’t eat dinner. | 她没吃晚饭 |
[23:20] | Why? What… What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[23:22] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[23:58] | So? Two? | 怎么样 两包吗 |
[24:00] | Gonna be a 10 tonight. | 今晚要十包 |
[24:04] | 10? | 十包 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:48] | Why you doing that? | 你干吗敲管子 |
[24:49] | Where’s the cookie? | 货呢 |
[24:51] | I sent it down. | 我放下去了 |
[24:54] | Well, it ain’t here. | 但这里没有啊 |
[24:55] | – Yeah, it is. – What up? | -有 -怎么了 |
[24:56] | – No stuff. – No stuff? | -没货 -没货吗 |
[24:58] | It’s there! | 就在那里 |
[25:01] | No, it ain’t! | 没有 |
[25:01] | Quit that, fool! | 别踢了 蠢货 |
[25:03] | Who you callin’ fool, fool?! | 你叫谁蠢货呢 蠢货 |
[25:05] | Don’t make me come down there. | 别逼老娘下去收拾你 |
[25:08] | Stop playin’. | 别闹了 |
[25:09] | Oh, you better come down here. | 你有本事就下来 |
[25:11] | – Shut up! – You shut up! | -闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[25:14] | – Shut up! – You shut up! | -闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[25:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:29] | Call. | 跟 |
[25:34] | Fairground spot’s doing really good. | 露天市场那边生意很好 |
[25:35] | Lots of traffic. | 交易很多 |
[25:38] | Shut up while I’m in a hand. | 我打牌的时候你闭嘴 |
[25:57] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[26:02] | $200. | 两百 |
[26:04] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[26:20] | It’s too deep for me. | 跟不起 |
[26:28] | Did I get you? | 我唬到你了吗 |
[26:29] | Let me see what you had. | 看看你有什么牌 |
[26:33] | You had a set? | 你有三条 |
[26:36] | You had three 8s on the turn and you don’t raise? | 你这把有三个八 却不加注 |
[26:38] | And then you fold at the river? | 都最后一张了还弃牌 |
[26:40] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[26:42] | Ocho loco, this guy, huh? | 这人真是个疯狂小八 |
[26:44] | Ocho loco. | 疯狂小八 |
[26:46] | Alright, guys, give me your cards. | 好了 把你们的牌给我 |
[26:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:55] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[26:58] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[27:02] | Problem on Fifth Street, | 第五街那边出问题了 |
[27:04] | some skells saying they didn’t get their stuff. | 有几个老赖说他们没拿到货 |
[27:07] | It’s your crew. | 是你的手下 |
[27:11] | Off you go. Ocho Loco. | 你去吧 疯狂小八 |
[27:15] | Alright. | 好 |
[27:28] | Maybe we could shoot the pipe, like, with a gun. | 也许我们可以给这管子来一枪 |
[27:33] | Hey, we ain’t shooting nothin’. | 谁也不能开枪 |
[27:35] | Oh, okay. Well, we paid for our shit, | 好吧 我们花了钱买东西 |
[27:37] | so we’re getting our shit. | 我们得拿到手 |
[27:39] | Yeah. Where’s our glass? | 就是 我们的货在哪里 |
[27:42] | We gonna kick your ass! | 我们要踢坏你屁股 |
[27:44] | – Yo, give me the mic… – Mic! | -把麦递给我 -把麦递给你 |
[27:46] | …so I can rap about this pipe. | 好让我说说这破管皮 |
[27:48] | Yo, my name is Mr. Sticky. | 我的名字叫棘棘 |
[27:50] | I’m pretty frickin’ tricky, gonna kick you in the thicky. | 我有好多的诡计 我要踢你的肥屁 |
[27:52] | What does that even mean? | 瞎编的词儿吧 |
[27:54] | ‘Cause I’m Mr. Thicky and I’m so tricky. | 因为我是先生棘棘 又有许多的诡计 |
[27:56] | Yo, yo, ya thicky. | 你个肥屁 |
[27:58] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[27:59] | – Hey, we’re still gettin’ our glass, right? – Yo, Domingo! | -我们还能拿到的吧 -快跑 多明戈 |
[28:10] | This your vehicle? | 这是你的车吗 |
[28:12] | Uh, no, sir. | 不是 警官 |
[28:13] | Wanna come down here? | 能下来吗 |
[28:14] | No problem, Officer. | 好的 警官 |
[28:21] | Whatcha doin’ up there? | 你在上面弄什么呢 |
[28:23] | Uh, just fixin’ the drainpipe. | 就是修修排水管 |
[28:26] | Some kinda block. | 有点堵了 |
[28:33] | Guess you fixed it. | 看来你修好了 |
[28:49] | Only Domingo got picked up? | 只有多明戈被抓到了 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:52] | The rest of us bounced, but he was stuck up there. | 我们其余的都跑了 就他困那上面了 |
[29:03] | Shit. Whole block’s crawling. | 我去 这一片全是警察 |
[29:09] | You got the stuff? | 你把货拿上了吗 |
[29:11] | You got it? | 你拿了吗 |
[29:12] | Nah. | 没有 |
[29:14] | I-I had to leave it. | 我只能先跑了 |
[29:15] | They were on my ass. | 追得太紧了 |
[29:24] | Shit’s gone now. | 这下货全没了 |
[29:26] | These assholes are gonna turn the whole place upside down. | 这帮混蛋肯定要把整个地方翻个底朝天 |
[29:32] | How much is in there? | 里面还有多少 |
[29:36] | Almost a full load. | 差不多一整批 |
[29:48] | Wait. Wait. Where you goin’? | 等等 你去哪 |
[30:23] | There he is. | 在那呢 |
[30:35] | No. | 不 |
[30:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:42] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[30:46] | He’s a fool, right? | 他是个傻子 对吧 |
[31:31] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[31:34] | Got a fortified door. Need to breach. | 有一扇防盗门 需要强行进入 |
[31:44] | Police! | 警察 |
[31:48] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:58] | Did they get him? | 他们抓到他了吗 |
[32:00] | They musta g… | 他们肯定抓… |
[32:14] | Ignacio Varga… | 伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加 |
[32:25] | Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[32:26] | Oh! Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[32:28] | Suzanne, I think we have something in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点 |
[32:32] | Suzanne, I think we have something in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点 |
[32:42] | Suzanne, I think we have something in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点 |
[32:46] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[32:47] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[32:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:49] | Am I on “Candid Camera” again? | 我又上《抓拍镜头》了吗 |
[32:51] | No, but, by the way, you looked great. | 没有 但是顺便说一下 你气色很好 |
[32:53] | We gotta talk Bruno Leder. | 我们得谈谈布鲁诺·里德 |
[32:55] | Leder? Lost cause. | 里德 输定了 |
[32:57] | – Ah, beg to differ. – He assaulted a minor. | -恕难同意 -他袭击未成年人 |
[32:59] | That oaf? You call him a minor, I call him a menace. | 那个蠢货 什么未成年人 我看他是危险分子 |
[33:02] | My featherweight was simply defending himself | 面对你那头狂怒的公牛 我这位弱不禁风的委托人 |
[33:04] | against your raging bull. | 只不过是在自卫 |
[33:06] | No sale. Leder’s doing the full freight. | 没得商量 里德死定了 |
[33:08] | Welcome back to the law, McGill. | 欢迎回到法律世界 麦吉尔 |
[33:09] | It’s Goodman. And you’ll be back. | 是古德曼 你会改主意的 |
[33:13] | Hannah-Banana. | 这不是汉娜宝贝吗 |
[33:15] | What’s the word on moving Tripp to Thursday? | 把崔普移到周四的事办得怎样了 |
[33:18] | It works on the calendar. | 周四有空闲时间 |
[33:19] | I just have to check with the other side. | 我还得和另一边确认一下 |
[33:20] | Eh, consider ’em checked. | 就当已经办妥了 |
[33:21] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[33:23] | You got something for me? | 有什么要给我看的吗 |
[33:29] | Muchas gracias. Alright, let’s see. | 非常感谢 来看看 |
[33:31] | Long sleeves covering the tats. That’s excellent. | 穿了长袖遮住纹身 很好 |
[33:34] | And pull your hair back and lose the hardware. | 把头发扎起来 硬核装饰通通去掉 |
[33:37] | Her Honor doth protest a chin pillar. | 法官女士不喜欢打唇钉的人 |
[33:40] | But it’s gonna close up. | 但我刚穿的孔会愈合的 |
[33:41] | Into every life a little rain must fall. | 人生难免有风雨 |
[33:42] | Meet me outside Courtroom 103 at 2:15. | 两点十五分 我们103号法庭外见 |
[33:45] | Mitch, uh, what say you to moving Tripp to Thursday? | 米奇 把崔普移到周四你觉得怎么样 |
[33:49] | – Thursday works. – Great! Thursday. | -周四可以啊 -太棒了 那就周四了 |
[33:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:54] | I don’t know. What did I do? | 我不知道 我做了什么 |
[33:55] | Suddenly Leder has witnesses? | 突然间里德就有证人了 |
[33:57] | Oh, what can I say? People step up. | 我能说什么呢 总会有人站出来 |
[33:59] | From the sewer? | 从下水道里站出来 |
[34:01] | Life’s rich pageant. Who are we to judge? | 生活处处有惊喜 由不得我们 |
[34:03] | Anyway, they saw what they saw… | 不管怎么说 他们眼见为实 |
[34:05] | your beefy, if youthful, hooligan cold-cock my small potato. | 你那年轻但肥壮的流氓 痛揍我的小可怜 |
[34:09] | So, what do you say, uh, sentence suspended, | 所以 六个月缓刑 |
[34:11] | 6 months probation, 70 hours community service? | 加七十小时社区服务 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:15] | Yeah, I guess. | 行吧 |
[34:16] | That’s the spirit. | 这才对 |
[34:26] | So… | 那么… |
[34:27] | Suzanne, I think we have something in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点 |
[34:34] | Suzanne, I think we have something in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点 |
[34:39] | – Suzanne, I… – Jimmy. | -苏珊娜 我… -吉米 |
[34:42] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[34:43] | Congratulations. You’re back in the saddle. | 恭喜你 你东山再起了 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:48] | So… | 那么… |
[34:50] | Saul Goodman? | 索尔·古德曼 |
[34:53] | Yeah. That’s me. | 对 是我 |
[34:55] | How’s business? | 最近工作怎么样 |
[34:57] | It’s good. It’s very good. You? | 挺好的 非常好 你呢 |
[35:00] | Actually, it looks like it’s gonna be one of our best years ever. | 今年可能是我们最景气的一年了 |
[35:03] | I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[35:04] | any chance you’re available for lunch sometime? | 你什么时候有空 我们一起吃顿午餐 |
[35:07] | Lunch. Lunch? Really? | 午餐 午餐 真的吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Oh, have Julie call my people. | 好啊 让朱莉给我助理打电话 |
[35:10] | I’m in the book. See ya, Howard. | 电话簿里有我的号码 回见 霍华德 |
[35:12] | Suzanne, I think we have a few things in common. | 苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有几个共同点 |
[35:15] | Oh, I hope not. | 不是吧 |
[35:16] | Oh, we do, to the tune of 16 cases. | 有的 多达十六个案子 |
[35:19] | So, you’re busy. I’m busy. | 所以 你忙我也忙呢 |
[35:21] | How ’bout we do a lightning round? | 我们速战速决怎么样 |
[35:23] | We’ll settle these puppies, 20 minutes. | 我们搞定这些小青年只需二十分钟 |
[35:25] | Don’t you already have an appointment with me on the books? | 你不是已经跟我预约好时间了吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Next Tuesday. | 是的 下周二 |
[35:29] | But, you know, let’s get it done right now. | 但是 我们现在就把它解决了吧 |
[35:31] | How about we wait till next Tuesday? | 我们等到下周二好吗 |
[35:33] | My clients need answers. | 我的委托人需要答案 |
[35:36] | Look, hey, you’ve got a problem with me? | 你看我不顺眼吗 |
[35:38] | That’s fine. Don’t take it out on my clients. | 没问题 但不要迁怒于我的委托人 |
[35:40] | This isn’t about your clients. This is about your wallet. | 你根本不是为了你的委托人 是为了你的钱包 |
[35:42] | – Hey, slow down. – You’re looking for turnover. | -慢着 -你需要周转资金 |
[35:44] | You want to churn through more clients, make more money. | 你想招揽更多委托人 好赚更多的钱 |
[35:47] | That’s your problem, not mine. | 这是你的问题 与我无关 |
[35:51] | Suzanne, I’m outraged. | 苏珊娜 我生气了 |
[36:20] | They’re sayin’ it’s clear out there. | 他们说那里安全了 |
[36:22] | Should I tell the guys to move out? | 要不要让弟兄们开工了 |
[36:24] | Ignacio, it’s your call. | 伊格纳西奥 你说了算 |
[36:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:03] | Sit. | 坐 |
[37:29] | Your friend, um… | 你的那位朋友 |
[37:33] | “Krazy-8”? | “疯狂小八” |
[37:35] | Yeah. Domingo. | 对 多明戈 |
[37:37] | I known him a long time. | 我跟他是老相识 |
[37:40] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[37:42] | My family knows his family. | 我们两家是世交 |
[37:48] | Has he ever been inside before? | 他之前进过局子吗 |
[37:52] | No. | 没有 |
[37:55] | You worried about him? | 你担心他 |
[38:03] | No, man, he’ll keep his mouth shut. | 不会的 他绝对守口如瓶 |
[38:23] | You want me to take care of it? | 你想让我去处理 |
[38:28] | No. | 不用 |
[38:29] | I got something much better for him. | 我给他准备了更好的 |
[38:33] | Come on. | 趁热吃 |
[38:37] | I need you to call Beau Bindler | 麻烦打给博欧·宾德勒 |
[38:39] | and set a meeting for tomorrow A.M. | 安排明天上午见个面 |
[38:40] | so we can prep him for the deposition. | 我们好帮他准备证词 |
[38:42] | – Got it. – And maybe bring bagels. | -收到 -再买点百吉饼 |
[38:45] | The guy eats his feelings. | 他心情不好就喜欢吃 |
[38:46] | Bagels, check. | 百吉饼 没问题 |
[38:47] | – See ya. See ya tomorrow. – Alright. | -再见 明天见 -行 |
[38:51] | Okay, let’s review. | 好 我们过一遍 |
[38:53] | Your sister, Nancy, attacked your girlfriend, also named Nancy, | 你姐姐南茜 用卷发棒袭击了你女友 |
[38:56] | with a curling iron? | 你女朋友也叫南茜 |
[38:57] | I’m gonna need a face-to-face so I know who I’m representing. | 我得见她们一面 好弄清楚要代理谁 |
[39:00] | Look, I’m in an elevator. Now I’m gonna lose you. | 我在电梯上 马上没信号了 |
[39:02] | Uh, hello? Okay. | 听得见吗 好吧 |
[39:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:08] | No, no, no. | 别这样 |
[39:10] | No! | 别啊 |
[39:13] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[39:16] | Hi. This is ADA Ericsen. | 我是助理地检官埃里克森 |
[39:18] | We’re in the south bank of the supposedly working elevator… | 我们在靠南边的电梯里 照说应该正常运行… |
[39:20] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[39:21] | Please. | 别打岔 |
[39:22] | Sorry. We’re stuck between floors two and three. | 抱歉 我们被困在了二三楼中间 |
[39:26] | Yeah. How long? | 好 要多久 |
[39:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | And? | 怎么样 |
[39:34] | They’re sending someone. | 他们会派人来修 |
[39:36] | It’s gonna be a minute. | 一会儿就到 |
[39:39] | I can’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[39:58] | “Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | “评审团的各位 |
[39:59] | I ask you, what is this trial really about? | 我想试问 这次庭审意义何在 |
[40:06] | The state may call it vandalism, | 政府可能称其为破坏公共财产 |
[40:09] | but I call my client’s brave act of social justice | 但我会将这一维护社会正义的勇敢之举称为 |
[40:13] | ‘constitutionally protected free speech.’ | ‘受宪法保护的言论自由’ |
[40:16] | – Really? – That… | -你认真的吗 -那… |
[40:19] | I-I got to use my time. | 我得充分利用时间 |
[40:21] | Can you do it silently? | 就不能在心里默念吗 |
[40:24] | Um, yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[40:30] | “My client is a man of deep moral fortitude… | “我的委托人深切秉持道德操守 |
[40:36] | moral fortitude, with a passion for progress.” | 道德操守 积极进取” |
[40:40] | “Puh, puh.” Mm-hmm. | 还挺顺口 不错 |
[40:42] | “A solid citizen…” | “一位可靠的公民” |
[40:44] | No. No. No. | 不对 不对 |
[40:46] | “A dedicated citizen with a voice that needs to ring out!” | “是一位敬业奉献的公民 他有权发声” |
[40:51] | Name one. | 说一个 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[40:55] | One of the cases. | 案子 |
[40:58] | What, one of our cases? | 我俩负责的案子 |
[40:59] | Oh, let me think. Uh, Veronica Nix. | 我想想 维罗妮卡·尼克斯 |
[41:02] | Motor vehicle theft? | 机动车盗窃 |
[41:03] | With mitigating circumstances. | 有可减轻处罚的情节 |
[41:05] | Such as? | 比如 |
[41:07] | It was her aunt’s minivan. | 那是她阿姨的车 |
[41:08] | That’s already baked in. | 已经算进去了 |
[41:10] | It was parked in the driveway. | 车停在行车道上 |
[41:11] | The old lady was berating her, so… | 那个老太太又在不停地训斥她 所以… |
[41:14] | So, what? | 所以怎样 |
[41:15] | So, you know, good luck finding a jury | 所以 祝愿你能找到一个 |
[41:17] | that’s never been reamed out by a relative. | 没被亲戚折磨过的陪审团成员 |
[41:24] | One year probation. | 一年缓刑 |
[41:25] | Sold. | 成交 |
[41:26] | – Just like that? – Yep. | -这样就行了 -没错 |
[41:28] | What do you say we look at, uh… Jerome Sheehan? | 那么下一个说说…杰罗姆·希恩 |
[41:34] | So, full year supervised for Drew Kirkman? | 那么 德鲁·柯克曼 一年监管 |
[41:37] | How about 18 months? | 十八个月呢 |
[41:38] | 18 it is. | 好的 |
[41:41] | Next up, we got… Tanika Berman. | 接下来是…塔尼卡·伯曼 |
[41:48] | Four months jail? | 四个月监禁怎么样 |
[41:50] | The vampire stunt? That was negligent arson. | 那个演吸血鬼的特技演员 他可是过失纵火 |
[41:53] | Well, it was more of a prank gone wrong. | 主要是恶作剧过头了 |
[41:55] | The knife was real. | 刀子是真的 |
[41:57] | Yeah, but it was used as a prop. | 但那是道具 |
[42:00] | Was the fire a prop? | 火也是道具吗 |
[42:04] | The blood was fake. | 血是假的 |
[42:06] | How is that relevant? | 这跟案子有什么关系 |
[42:07] | Petty misdemeanor. | 轻微犯罪 |
[42:10] | Plus fourth-degree felony. | 四级重罪 |
[42:13] | Uh, but ya, uh, drop the property damage? | 但是不算财产损失 |
[42:16] | Keep the weapons charge. | 非法持械 |
[42:18] | Uh… 14 months jail. | 十四个月监禁 |
[42:20] | 16. | 十六个月 |
[42:22] | 16. | 那就十六个月 |
[42:23] | Plus fines TBD. | 外加罚款 额度待定 |
[42:26] | Plus fines TBD. | 外加罚款 |
[42:29] | Alright. | 好的 |
[42:34] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[42:36] | Finally. | 可算修好了 |
[42:40] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[42:51] | Pleasure doing business with ya. | 很高兴跟你合作 |
[42:53] | Sure. | 随便了 |
[42:55] | See you next week for the last three. | 下周见 还有最后三个 |
[43:02] | Legal services for the other half? | 另一半钱用我的法律服务抵吧 |
[43:06] | So, my brother’s little problem? | 那我哥哥的小麻烦 |
[43:07] | Eh, his record will be cleaner than “Doris Day’s Greatest Hits.” | 他的案底会比脸还干净 |
[43:10] | Catch ya on the flip-flop. | 等着瞧吧 |
[43:23] | 70 hours is a breeze. Trust me. | 七十个小时一眨眼就过去了 相信我 |
[43:26] | Think of all the good that you’ll do. | 想想看你可以做多少好事 |
[43:28] | Bruno, good talking to you. | 布鲁诺 很高兴和你聊天 |
[43:29] | I gotta jump. | 我得挂了 |
[43:31] | Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. | 索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义 |
[43:33] | Miss Hower. Hey, have I got good news. | 豪尔女士 我有好消息 |
[43:36] | I had to strap on the old armor and do some jousting, but… | 我当时真的就像套上旧盔甲去比武 但是… |
[43:40] | It’s, uh, what knights used to do back in… olden times. | 就是 骑士们在古代常常采用…的做法 |
[43:47] | Uh, you know what? I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[43:54] | Mr. Varga, long time no see. | 瓦尔加先生 好久不见 |
[43:57] | Get in. | 上车 |
[44:03] | Your timing isn’t perfect. | 时间不太凑巧 |
[44:05] | I’m a little swamped right now. | 我现在有点忙不过来 |
[44:13] | We’re just going for a ride or… | 只是去兜兜风还是… |