时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Black Ford Mustang on sidewalk… | 一辆黑色福特野马停在人行道 |
[01:55] | and spray cans, uh, took off on foot. | 还有喷漆罐 步行离开了 |
[01:59] | Asian male, no visual… | 亚裔男性 没看见… |
[02:02] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[02:04] | Noise complaint, 6165… | 噪音投诉 6165… |
[02:30] | French toast didn’t work out, huh? | 法式吐司不合胃口 是吧 |
[02:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[02:39] | I-It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[02:41] | I can warm it up for you. | 我可以帮你热一下 |
[02:43] | It’s — It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:46] | I can get you something else. | 我可以帮你拿点别的 |
[02:47] | We’re serving lunch now. | 现在开始供应午餐了 |
[02:50] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[02:51] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:54] | Can I at least freshen that for you? | 至少让我帮你添点咖啡吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah. Um… | 好 |
[03:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Hi, Molly. It’s, uh, me — Gene. | 你好 莫莉 是我 吉恩 |
[03:12] | This your cell number? | 这是你的手机号吗 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry about that. | 那件事我很抱歉 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I — I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[03:17] | It was a false alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[03:19] | You know, um, turns out I was just dehydrated, so… | 原来我只是脱水 |
[03:23] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, I definitely will. | 我一定会的 |
[03:28] | Um, hey, uh, I won’t be back for — uh, well, till Thursday. | 对了 我周四才能回来 |
[03:35] | Can you and Frederica open? | 你和弗莱德莉卡能开店吗 |
[03:39] | Oh. Good. | 那就好 |
[03:40] | And, um, also, I think you’re gonna have to sign | 还有 你今天下午可能得 |
[03:44] | for a delivery this afternoon. | 签收一个包裹 |
[03:47] | Oh, you did already? | 你已经签收了 |
[03:49] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[03:50] | Um, oh, and | 对了 还有 |
[03:52] | has anybody been asking about me? | 有人问起过我吗 |
[03:56] | You know, I mean, like any customers | 比如有没有顾客 |
[03:58] | come to the store looking for me, somebody hanging around? | 来店里找过我 有没有谁在店里逗留 |
[04:07] | No, no, nothing wrong. | 没有 没出什么问题 |
[04:08] | I just — I-I got some calls from an insurance salesman, | 有个保险推销员给我打过几次电话 |
[04:13] | you know, the pushy type, so… | 不依不饶的那种 所以… |
[04:16] | So, nobody at all? | 都没人是吗 |
[04:23] | Well, that’s it then. Um… | 那没事了 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Sure. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[04:30] | And, uh, I will see you in a few days. | 那过几天见了 |
[04:34] | Thanks, Molly. | 谢谢 莫莉 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:13] | ♪ Welcome to my world ♪ | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[06:19] | ♪ Won’t you come on in? ♪ | 快请进来 |
[06:25] | ♪ Miracles, I guess ♪ | 我想奇迹 |
[06:30] | ♪ Still happen now and then ♪ | 仍不时发生 |
[06:36] | ♪ Step into my heart ♪ | 踏入我心房 |
[06:43] | ♪ Leave your cares behind ♪ | 将你的烦恼抛下 |
[06:49] | ♪ Welcome to my world ♪ | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[06:54] | ♪ Welcome to my world ♪ | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[07:18] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[07:19] | I thought it was you. | 我上次就觉得是你 |
[07:21] | I wasn’t all the way sure, | 但我不是很确定 |
[07:22] | but now that I’m seeing you up close… | 这次近看你 |
[07:24] | Sure. | 没跑了 |
[07:25] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[07:30] | Come on, man. | 别紧张啊 |
[07:32] | I just want to say hi. I’m a big fan. | 我就是想打声招呼 我是你的粉丝 |
[07:34] | Y’know, back in the day, | 过去 |
[07:35] | when I lived in Albuquerque with my ex, | 我和前任住在阿尔布开克时 |
[07:37] | I used to see you everywhere. | 到处都能看见你 |
[07:39] | You were on the billboards, on the TV. | 你的脸出现在广告牌上 电视上 |
[07:42] | I used to have one of your matchbooks. | 我以前还有你的火柴盒 |
[07:44] | You got me mixed up with someone. | 你把我和别人搞混了 |
[07:46] | Uh, my name is Takavic. | 我叫塔卡维奇 |
[07:49] | Gene Takavic. | 吉恩·塔卡维奇 |
[07:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:52] | I’m — I’m gonna — I got to get back to work. | 我 我得回去工作了 |
[07:55] | Come on, man. | 得了 哥们 |
[07:56] | That’s not cool. | 这就不太好了 |
[07:58] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:00] | You know who you are. | 你知道自己是谁 |
[08:01] | Let’s just get past that. | 咱们就省省吧 |
[08:06] | Don’t worry about him. He’s cool. | 不用担心他 他没问题 |
[08:08] | He just wanted to come along. | 他只是想过来看看 |
[08:11] | Hey, you know who I had in my cab once? | 你知道之前谁坐过我的车吗 |
[08:13] | Sammy Hagar! | 萨米·黑格 |
[08:15] | He’s even more famous than you. | 他比你有名多了 |
[08:19] | Whad’you — Whad’you want? | 你想干什么 |
[08:23] | I just want you to admit it. | 我只想让你承认 |
[08:29] | I-I don’t know what you’re — | 我不知道你在… |
[08:31] | Sure you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[08:33] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[08:37] | I-I really don’t know what… | 我真的不知道… |
[08:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:47] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[08:50] | Come on, man. | 你快说吧 哥们 |
[08:52] | Say. It. | 说台词 |
[09:02] | “Better Call Saul.” | “最好打给索尔” |
[09:04] | What? | 什么 |
[09:06] | I-I can’t even hear that. | 我都听不见 |
[09:10] | “Better Call Saul.” | “最好打给索尔” |
[09:13] | Once again. | 再来一遍 |
[09:14] | And — And do the point. | 加上指的动作 |
[09:19] | “Better Call Saul.” | “最好打给索尔” |
[09:22] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[09:25] | A little rusty, | 虽然有点生疏 |
[09:26] | but you’ll do better next time. | 不过你下次就熟练了 |
[09:33] | You didn’t ask, but the name’s Jeff. | 自我介绍一下 我叫杰夫 |
[09:40] | Anytime you need me, | 你需要我的话 |
[09:41] | you just call up Omaha United Cabs. | 随时给奥马哈联合出租公司打电话 |
[09:44] | You ask for me. | 点名要我 |
[09:44] | They’ll find me, no matter where I’m at. | 不论我在哪 他们都会找到我的 |
[09:46] | Never more than five minutes away. | 不超过五分钟保证到 |
[09:51] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[09:53] | It’s great to meet you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[09:55] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[09:57] | I — I’ll see ya. | 回头见 |
[10:00] | “Gene.” | “吉恩” |
[10:34] | Please deposit an additional 50 cents. | 您还需再投币五十美分 |
[10:55] | Best Quality Vacuum. | 高档吸尘器店 |
[10:57] | – How may I help you? – Yeah. | -有什么可以帮您 -你好 |
[10:58] | I need an adapter | 我需要一个电源适配器 |
[10:59] | for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, model 60. | 胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号的 |
[11:08] | We’ve delivered to you before, haven’t we? | 我们之前给您寄过吧 |
[11:10] | Yeah. I’m in Omaha, Nebraska. | 是的 我在内布拉斯加州奥马哈 |
[11:15] | Mr. Takavic. | 塔卡维奇先生 |
[11:20] | That will be a very difficult part to obtain. | 那个零件非常难配 |
[11:26] | And I want to warn you | 我要提醒您 |
[11:27] | it’s gonna be more expensive than the original. | 这个比原厂的贵多了 |
[11:30] | How expensive? | 贵多少 |
[11:32] | Double the price. | 双倍价钱 |
[11:34] | And we are still in a cash-on-delivery situation. | 而且我们还是要货到付现 |
[11:37] | Uh… will that be a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[11:40] | No. No. It’s fine. | 不 没有 没关系 |
[11:45] | How hot are you? | 情况紧急吗 |
[11:47] | I got made. | 我被认出来了 |
[11:49] | You got made. Alright. | 你被认出来了 好吧 |
[11:52] | Any official involvement? | 涉及官方人员吗 |
[11:54] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[11:58] | Pick-up is going to be | 接你的地方 |
[11:59] | in the same place you were dropped off. | 和之前送你的地方一样 |
[12:01] | Do you remember where that is? | 还记得在哪吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[12:08] | Alright, Mr. Takavic. | 好吧 塔卡维奇先生 |
[12:12] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[12:15] | 7 a.m. | 早七点 |
[12:17] | Same spot. | 老地方 |
[12:20] | You know the rest. Am I right? | 其余的你都知道吧 |
[12:27] | Mr. Takavic? | 塔卡维奇先生 |
[12:32] | Still there? | 还在吗 |
[12:36] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[12:39] | Changed your mind? | 你改主意了 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:43] | To be clear, you are not going forward with this? | 确认一下 你不想继续交易了 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna fix it myself. | 我要自己修[处理] |
[14:12] | – Jimmy, what – Kim. | -吉米… -金 |
[14:13] | – What are you… – Listen. | -你打算… -听我说 |
[14:15] | I know this seems fast. | 我知道这看着很快 |
[14:16] | It is fast, but I can see it. | 确实有点快 但我很清楚 |
[14:19] | You’re changing your name? | 你要改名吗 |
[14:20] | No! I… Well, yes, but it’s for my clients. | 不 我…是的 但这是为了我的委托人 |
[14:23] | You’re gonna call yourself “Saul Goodman”? | 你要自称索尔·古德曼 |
[14:25] | I’m already calling myself Saul Goodman. | 我反正已经自称索尔·古德曼了 |
[14:26] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们不是已经讨论过了吗 |
[14:27] | The skells who’ve been buying my phones… | 那些买我手机的混混们 |
[14:30] | sure as shooting, sooner or later, | 反正他们每个人 |
[14:31] | every last one of them is gonna find themselves | 到最后肯定 |
[14:33] | in the back of a squad car. | 都会被抓进警车 |
[14:35] | How do I get them to call Jimmy McGill? | 我怎么让他们打给吉米·麦吉尔 |
[14:37] | I don’t! I stay Saul Goodman. | 行不通 我就继续当索尔·古德曼 |
[14:39] | They call the guy they already know. | 他们只会联系已经认识的家伙 |
[14:42] | I thought I was wasting a year of my life. | 我本来以为我浪费了一整年 |
[14:45] | It wasn’t a waste! | 其实不是浪费 |
[14:46] | It was for this! This is it! | 都是为了今天 就是这样 |
[14:48] | When did you decide to… | 你什么时候决定… |
[14:49] | Just now, just back there! | 就是刚刚 |
[14:50] | It just… Poom! It just hit me! This is the way. | 我…我刚刚突然灵光一现 我就该这样 |
[14:52] | Kim, it’s gonna work. | 金 绝对能成功 |
[14:55] | I… | 我… |
[14:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:57] | All of a sudden, | 你不信 |
[14:57] | I’ve got it all figured out, but I… I do. | 我突然全部想明白了 但…真的 |
[15:01] | This is right. | 就应该这么做 |
[15:02] | So, let me just… I’ll get this done, | 所以 让我…我先把这件事解决了 |
[15:05] | and then we can talk about it, okay? | 然后我们再好好商量 好吗 |
[15:09] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:11] | Uh… Unless there’s… | 除非你还有… |
[15:12] | Is there some angle that I’m not seeing here? | 除非你还有什么别的顾虑 |
[15:14] | Uh… if you want me to slow my roll, | 如果你想让我放慢点节奏 |
[15:16] | I-I can come back and do this another day. | 我可以过几天再回来 |
[15:22] | If this is how you’re really feeling… | 如果你真的觉得这样可以… |
[15:24] | – It is. – …I say sure. | -真的 -那好的 |
[15:26] | Great. Five minutes, max. | 太好了 我最多五分钟就出来 |
[15:32] | Okay, where were we? | 好了 说到哪里了 |
[15:33] | Just that you need to sign documents | 你需要签 |
[15:35] | – with your legal name. – You got it. | -你的真名 -没问题 |
[15:37] | Then all that’s left is the Notice of Entry. | 接下来就只剩下准入通知了 |
[15:41] | Jimmy “Saul Goodman” McGill. | 吉姆·”索尔·古德曼”·麦吉尔 |
[15:52] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:56] | Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 |
[15:59] | Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 |
[16:01] | Werner Ziegler. Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 齐格勒 |
[16:07] | You know how many Werner Zieglers there are in Germany? | 你知道德国有多少个维纳·齐格勒吗 |
[16:11] | 27. | 二十七个 |
[16:13] | 26 now, according to Mrs. Ziegler. | 据齐格勒太太说 现在只有二十六个了 |
[16:19] | I told you I never heard of the guy. | 我说了我没听说过这个名字 |
[16:22] | What about “Michael”? | 那麦克呢 |
[16:26] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[16:27] | I only know the names of two guys over there. | 我只知道那里两个人的名字 |
[16:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 没错 |
[16:30] | Victor and Tyrus. | 维克多和泰勒斯 |
[16:34] | You. | 你 |
[16:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:37] | Werner Ziegler. You ever heard of that guy? | 维纳·齐格勒 你听说过这家伙吗 |
[16:39] | Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 |
[16:42] | Uh…no. | 没有 |
[16:44] | What about Michael? | 麦克呢 |
[16:46] | He’s a bald gringo. He’s in the game. | 一个秃子美国佬 他也有份 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | You’re good. | 你可以走了 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:00] | South wall, pouring concrete. | 南面的墙 浇筑水泥 |
[17:07] | What’s he up to, man? | 他到底要干什么 伙计 |
[17:08] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[17:12] | So, there’s nothing new going on, huh, | 最近没有发生什么事吗 |
[17:14] | nothing different? | 还是老样子吗 |
[17:17] | Like what? | 比如什么事 |
[17:18] | Like anything. | 任何事 |
[17:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | It’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[17:37] | It’s nothing, man. | 没什么事 伙计 |
[17:39] | A couple of skells on fourth | 第四街的几个混混 |
[17:40] | been complaining that the stuff is stepped on. | 说货被人动过 |
[17:42] | Stepped on? | 动过 |
[17:45] | You hear that, too? | 你也听说了吗 |
[17:48] | They say it’s different. | 他们说货不一样了 |
[17:50] | – Different how? – Skells complain. | -怎么不一样 -混混们就喜欢抱怨 |
[17:52] | It’s what they do. | 他们都这样 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Show me. | 带我看看 |
[18:11] | Arlo! | 阿罗 |
[18:13] | My man! | 我的好兄弟 |
[18:17] | Three. | 要三个 |
[18:19] | Let’s see what you got. | 给钱吧 |
[19:21] | Wait! Whoa, whoa! | 等等 喂 喂 |
[19:22] | Yo! Vato! | 喂 兄弟 |
[19:23] | Yo! Yo! Vato! | 喂 喂 老兄 |
[19:26] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[19:27] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[19:29] | Yo! | 喂 |
[19:45] | Mouse, it’s okay. | 耗子 没事的 |
[20:08] | So, where’s the stuff? | 货呢 |
[20:15] | It’s in the chair. | 在椅子里 |
[20:27] | What, this chair? | 这把椅子吗 |
[20:51] | This about the count? | 是量有问题吗 |
[20:53] | Cause the count is good. | 量都是对的 |
[20:56] | You holding cash? | 你拿着现金吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Got it all right here. | 是的 都在这里 |
[21:02] | If you’re holding my cash… | 你都拿着我的现金了… |
[21:05] | what’re you doing up here with my stuff? | 还跟我的货一块待在这干嘛 |
[21:25] | No one’s stepping on it, man. | 没人动过 兄弟 |
[21:36] | We pick the stuff from the chicken farm. | 我们从养鸡场拿到货 |
[21:38] | We cut it, split it, and it lands here. | 切好 分好 然后带过来 |
[21:41] | I’m with it all the way. | 我全程都盯着 |
[21:44] | At his chicken farm. | 在他的养鸡场 |
[21:48] | You pick it up how? | 你是怎么提的货 |
[21:52] | He puts out 10 keys. I pick 6. | 他拿出十块 我选六块 |
[21:55] | How do you pick ’em? | 你怎么挑的 |
[21:58] | I just pick different ones each time. | 我每次都选不一样的 |
[21:59] | They’re all the same. | 十块都是一样的 |
[22:04] | Okay, so, these – these are okay. | 好吧 这些呢 都是好的 |
[22:10] | But these… | 但是这些 |
[22:23] | This shit’s not ours, man. | 这种次品不是我们的 |
[22:34] | This is old-school beautiful. | 复古的就是漂亮 |
[22:38] | Yeah. You deserve it. | 是啊 你应得的 |
[22:40] | But, uh…”JMM.” | 但是 这JMM |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:44] | Sorry about that. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我之前不知道 |
[22:46] | I got it for Jimmy McGill. | 我按”吉米·麦吉尔”定制的 |
[22:48] | Yeah, well, Jimmy loves it. | 是啊 吉米很喜欢 |
[22:50] | And don’t worry. I’m using it. | 别担心 我还是会用的 |
[22:52] | If, uh, anybody says anything, | 如果有人问起的话 |
[22:54] | I’ll just say JMM is my motto. | 我就说JMM是我的座右铭 |
[22:57] | Your motto? | 座右铭 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:59] | “Justice… | 公正 |
[23:03] | Matters Most.” | 最 重要 |
[23:06] | Mm, nice. | 不错 |
[23:07] | There’s also this. | 还有这个 |
[23:14] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 |
[23:17] | “World’s 2nd Best Lawyer. Again.” | “再度成为世界第二律师” |
[23:20] | Oh, that’s the real mistake – world’s second best lawyer | 这才是说错了 世界第二律师 |
[23:23] | because Saul Goodman | 因为索尔·古德曼 |
[23:24] | is gonna give you a run for your money. | 会给你带来很大竞争压力的 |
[23:27] | I bet he will. | 说的也是 |
[23:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[23:36] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:45] | The real trick is gonna be to get my clients to know | 难办的是要让我的委托人知道 |
[23:48] | that the cellphone guy is now a lawyer | 那个卖手机的现在是律师了 |
[23:50] | – their lawyer. – Yep. | -是他们的律师 -是啊 |
[23:52] | That’ll be a trick. | 确实难办 |
[23:59] | What I’m thinking is, see, | 我在想啊 你看 |
[24:00] | I’ve still got almost a full pallet of cellphones left, | 我还剩下一大堆手机 |
[24:03] | so why not run a promotion? | 干嘛不做个促销呢 |
[24:05] | I-I’ll make a real event out of it. | 搞个人尽皆知的活动 |
[24:07] | I’ll — I’ll give ’em away, okay? | 干脆免费送 |
[24:09] | And, uh, for added sweetener — | 然后更带劲的是 |
[24:12] | limited time only | 还有限时活动 |
[24:15] | um, non-violent felonies, 50% off. | 非暴力性重罪的 五折 |
[24:20] | You know, it’s like, uh, commit four felonies, | 就好像 你犯四次重罪 |
[24:24] | you get the fifth one free. | 免费送第五次 |
[24:25] | And there’ll be friends and family, too, | 他们还会有朋友家人 |
[24:27] | so you can share ’em around. | 所以可以分享给周围的人 |
[24:30] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[24:32] | I mean, it’s just, get people in the door. | 先招徕顾客嘛 |
[24:35] | Once they’re hooked, I will up-sell them. | 等他们上钩了 我就抬价 |
[24:38] | Doesn’t that sound like | 这听起来会不会像 |
[24:39] | you’re encouraging these people to commit crimes? | 你在鼓励这些人犯罪吗 |
[24:43] | They don’t need encouragement. | 他们不需要鼓励 |
[24:44] | Believe me. One scoop or two? | 相信我 一勺还是两勺 |
[24:46] | One. | 一勺 |
[24:48] | Kim, you don’t know these assholes like I do. | 金 你不如我了解那些混蛋 |
[24:52] | Rain or shine, these morons will be out there | 不论晴雨 那些白痴都会 |
[24:54] | doing stupid shit and getting arrested for it. | 做蠢事然后被捕 |
[24:56] | Little discount won’t make a bit of difference. | 一点点折扣也不会有多大损失 |
[24:58] | Do you want sprinkles? | 你要撒糖粒吗 |
[24:59] | ‘Cause I’m having sprinkles. | 我要撒点 |
[25:02] | Uh, sure. | 好 |
[25:03] | I’m just worried about how this reflects on you. | 我就是担心这会影响你的形象 |
[25:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:10] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 我承认你说得对 |
[25:12] | What am I doing cutting prices? | 我降价有什么用 |
[25:14] | Discount is a desperation move. | 打折显得我无路可走了一样 |
[25:22] | See? | 你看 |
[25:23] | This is why this works. | 所以这样才行得通嘛 |
[25:24] | I go too far. | 我做得过分了 |
[25:26] | And you pull me back. | 你就会拉我一把 |
[25:31] | Don’t you think you’re selling yourself short? | 你不觉得你低估了自己吗 |
[25:35] | You worked so hard to get your license back. | 你那么拼命 拿回了执照 |
[25:38] | We worked. | 是”我们” |
[25:39] | We worked. So, why be — | 好 我们 所以… |
[25:43] | Why — Why this? | 为什么要做这个 |
[25:45] | It’s perfect. | 很完美啊 |
[25:46] | They already know me. I know them. | 他们了解我 我了解他们 |
[25:48] | What’s not to love? | 还有什么理由不呢 |
[25:58] | Kim, I can’t go back to being Jimmy McGill. | 金 我不能再做回吉米·麦吉尔了 |
[26:04] | Jimmy McGill the lawyer | 律师吉米·麦吉尔 |
[26:05] | is always gonna be Chuck McGill’s loser brother. | 永远都是查克·麦吉尔的窝囊废弟弟 |
[26:09] | I’m done with that. | 我受够了 |
[26:10] | That name is burned. | 那个名字已经烧成灰了 |
[26:13] | This is a fresh start. | 这是一个崭新的开始 |
[26:15] | This is how I move forward. | 这样我才能朝前看 |
[26:16] | And I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[26:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:25] | It’s — I just can’t see it. | 就是…我不明白 |
[26:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:31] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[27:11] | It’ll be most discreet. | 它将是最隐蔽不过的了 |
[27:13] | That I can guarantee. | 这一点我可以保证 |
[27:19] | Did I keep you waiting? | 久等了 |
[27:21] | I was admiring Gustavo’s establishment. | 我刚刚在欣赏古斯塔沃的伟业 |
[27:25] | It’s tremendous. | 太了不起了 |
[27:27] | So many trucks. | 这么多卡车 |
[27:33] | Are all those buildings really full of chickens? | 那些楼里真的装满了鸡肉吗 |
[27:36] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[27:38] | There’s a serious matter to discuss. | 有个严肃的问题要谈一谈 |
[27:46] | Of course, Don Juan. | 当然了 胡安先生 |
[27:53] | You may have noticed that some of the product is… | 你可能注意到了 有一部分产品 |
[27:56] | altered. | 质量不佳 |
[27:59] | Gustavo will explain. | 古斯塔沃会解释的 |
[28:04] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白 |
[28:08] | A man was working for me. | 我手底下有个人 |
[28:10] | On the legitimate side of my business. | 在我的合法业务那边工作 |
[28:14] | He was supervising a construction project. | 他负责监督一项建筑工程 |
[28:18] | A German engineer. | 一位德国工程师 |
[28:19] | I think you know his name. | 我觉得你应该听说过他 |
[28:22] | Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 |
[28:26] | Through an oversight, | 因为一时疏忽 |
[28:27] | Ziegler became aware of our other activities. | 齐格勒知道了我们其他的业务 |
[28:31] | The temptation was too great for him to resist, | 诱惑太大 他难以抗拒 |
[28:34] | and he stole two keys of product. | 偷了两块产品 |
[28:37] | I believe you know the rest of the story. | 剩下的事你应该已经知道了 |
[28:40] | You know of Ziegler’s escape. | 你知道齐格勒试图逃跑 |
[28:41] | You know that my man tracked him down. | 我的手下找到了他 |
[28:45] | My shame… | 我的耻辱 |
[28:48] | is not simply that I allowed this to happen. | 不仅是因为我纵容了这件事发生 |
[28:52] | It’s that I hid the truth. | 而是我掩藏了真相 |
[28:54] | When I discovered what Ziegler had done, | 我发现齐格勒的所作所为之后 |
[28:56] | I replaced the stolen product | 我用在当地买的冰毒 |
[28:58] | with methamphetamine I purchased locally. | 替代了被偷的那部分产品 |
[29:01] | Some of this inferior product went to your organization. | 有些次等品流进了你的组织 |
[29:07] | And for that… | 为这件事 |
[29:10] | I must apologize. | 我必须道歉 |
[29:14] | Sincerely. | 诚挚道歉 |
[29:34] | What construction project? | 什么建筑项目 |
[29:39] | I mean, you said the German was building something. | 你说那个德国人在建什么东西 |
[29:45] | What? | 是什么 |
[29:51] | It would be simpler for me to show you. | 我直接带你转一转吧 |
[30:02] | When finished, this will be | 完工后 它将成为 |
[30:04] | the most advanced in-line chilling system in the Southwest. | 西南地区最先进的冰鲜食品链系统 |
[30:08] | – A chicken freezer? – Chiller. | -鸡肉冷冻柜吗 -冰鲜 |
[30:10] | Our product is never frozen. | 我们的产品从不冷冻 |
[30:14] | These are Ziegler’s men, working from his plans. | 这些都是齐格勒的人手 在按他的计划施工 |
[30:17] | As far as they’re concerned, | 他们得到的说法是 |
[30:19] | their leader has gone home. | 他们的工头已经回家了 |
[30:32] | Nothing was keeping you from sharing all this. | 你没有理由隐瞒这一切 |
[30:35] | A lot of trouble could have been avoided. | 我们本可以省下很多麻烦 |
[30:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:37] | There were any number of misunderstandings. | 出现了一些误会 |
[30:40] | My man didn’t know who was following him. | 我的人不知道谁在跟踪他 |
[30:42] | And as a result, | 因此 |
[30:43] | he went to great lengths to conceal his activities. | 他才竭力隐瞒自己的行动 |
[30:47] | Your man — Michael, is that right? | 你的人 叫麦克 对吗 |
[30:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:55] | That’s not him, is it? | 那不会就是他吧 |
[30:57] | It is. | 就是他 |
[30:59] | Well, I’d love to say hello, if that’s permitted. | 如果你允许 我想打个招呼 |
[31:03] | Well, certainly. | 当然 |
[31:12] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[31:29] | Michael, please meet my associate Eduardo. | 麦克 这是我的合作伙伴爱德华多 |
[31:43] | What a pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[31:45] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了不少你的事迹 |
[31:48] | That right? | 是吗 |
[31:49] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[31:55] | I’m gonna get back to it. | 我得回去干活了 |
[31:57] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[32:01] | That explains everything. | 这下一切都解释得通了 |
[32:03] | I am glad you are satisfied. | 我很高兴你满意了 |
[32:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:08] | There must be no more trouble. | 不许再出现任何麻烦 |
[32:10] | You two must co-exist. | 你们必须共生共存 |
[32:12] | This is non-negotiable. | 这没得商量 |
[32:14] | Gustavo, there can be no more secrets. | 古斯塔沃 你不能再隐瞒任何秘密了 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:18] | Don Eladio is not happy. | 埃拉迪奥先生很生气 |
[32:21] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[32:24] | I do. | 明白 |
[32:26] | Then we are done. | 那我们就谈完了 |
[32:32] | You know, it’s gonna be a very nice chiller. | 你的冰鲜食品链一定会很牛逼 |
[32:38] | The south wall’s gonna look beautiful. | 南面的墙一定会很漂亮 |
[35:04] | Let’s take it easy. | 放松点 别紧张 |
[35:09] | Let’s do it right here! | 就在这直接发吧 |
[35:12] | Back off. | 退后 |
[35:13] | There are plenty of phones. Plenty of phones. | 有很多手机 很多手机 |
[35:19] | Sorry. Can’t help you, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 我也没办法 |
[35:21] | Everybody got to wait their turn. | 每个人都得排队 |
[35:25] | Here you go, buddy. | 好了 哥们 |
[35:27] | Next! | 下一位 |
[35:29] | Welcome, welcome. Take a load off. | 欢迎 欢迎 进来坐会吧 |
[35:31] | Before we talk phones, let’s talk you. | 在聊手机之前 先聊聊你 |
[35:34] | I’m guessing, from our brief acquaintance, | 从我们短暂的相识中 |
[35:36] | that you’re a fellow who occasionally, | 我猜你有时候 |
[35:38] | through no fault of your own, uh, | 自己明明没有错 |
[35:39] | finds yourself in a Donnybrook or two. | 却卷入了一两场群架 |
[35:43] | Yeah, a, um, knuckle duster. | 对 还戴着指节铜套 |
[35:46] | A fistfight. | 抡着拳头干 |
[35:47] | I’m thinking you might be someone | 我觉得你可能 |
[35:49] | who partakes of the herb of the Earth. | 偏好某种特殊的草本植物 |
[35:53] | I’m guessing that you ladies are popular with the fellas. | 我猜二位女士肯定很受男士的欢迎 |
[35:57] | And this could lead to a misunderstanding with the boys in blue. | 这可能会让警察先生们误会 |
[36:02] | Say hello to my little friend. | 跟我的朋友打个招呼 |
[36:04] | See right there, circled in red? | 看见了吗 这个红圈 |
[36:06] | It’s preprogrammed, ready to go. | 预设好了 随时可用 |
[36:08] | Number 1 on the speed dial goes directly to me. | 1号键能一键直拨给我 |
[36:10] | You press that, and — poof! — I’m there. | 按一下 噗 我将任你差遣 |
[36:14] | Next! Why call the cellphone guy? | 下一位 为什么打给手机男 |
[36:16] | ‘Cause I’m not just a cellphone guy. | 因为我不只是个发手机的 |
[36:18] | I’m the lawyer who’s gonna fight for you. | 我还是为你抗争的律师 |
[36:21] | You might find yourself in possession of | 你可能会发现自己 |
[36:22] | a few pieces of military ordnance, you know — | 持有一些军事物品 |
[36:25] | RPGs, maybe couple claymore mines in the trunk. | 火箭弹 可能后备箱里有几个定向地雷 |
[36:28] | Before you know it, | 你还没反应过来 |
[36:29] | the other guy is bleeding out on the pavement | 就有人倒在了人行道的血泊里 |
[36:31] | and the cops are giving you the evil eye. | 警察已经不怀好意地看着你了 |
[36:34] | It’s just that people are always looking over each other’s shoulder. | 人们互相照应再平常不过了 |
[36:38] | And you’re not hurting anyone. | 再说你也没打算伤人 |
[36:41] | You know, who doesn’t want to be… | 谁不想… |
[36:45] | Next! | 下一位 |
[36:46] | Big fella outside? His name’s Huell Babineaux. | 外面的大块头 他叫休·巴布诺 |
[36:48] | Go ask Huell about me. | 跟休打听打听 |
[36:49] | He was facing three years. | 他本来面临三年监禁 |
[36:50] | He was facing six years. | 他本来面临六年监禁 |
[36:52] | Eight years down in Guadalupe. | 在瓜达卢佩被判八年 |
[36:54] | He was facing 25 years. | 他本来面临二十五年牢狱之灾 |
[36:57] | Didn’t do a single day. | 结果一天牢也没坐 |
[36:58] | That’s why he calls me the “Magic man.” | 所以他叫我”魔法师” |
[37:01] | I asked him not to call me that, but he insists. | 我让他别这么叫我 但他非要坚持 |
[37:04] | Next! | 下一位 |
[37:04] | Number 1 on the speed dial — that’s your lifeline. | 1号键 那是你的救命线 |
[37:06] | Cops pick you up. They threaten you. They look at you sideways. | 警察找你麻烦 威胁你 不正眼看你 |
[37:09] | You press that button, and I’m there. | 你就按那个按键 我来为你服务 |
[37:11] | It’s not just… Press number 1. | 不只是… 按1号键 |
[37:13] | Press number 1. Zip your lip and press the button. | 按1号键 闭紧嘴巴 按下按键 |
[37:16] | And keep your mouth shut. Press number 1. | 什么都不要说 按1号键 |
[37:17] | Keep it charged. Poof! | 充上电 嘭 |
[37:19] | Poof! Poof! I’m there. | 嘭 嘭 我就来了 |
[37:21] | At number 1 on the speed dial… | 一键拨号的1号键 |
[37:22] | It is your lifeline. It’s your panic button. Just press number 1. | 这是你的救命线 你的紧急按钮 就按1号键 |
[37:24] | Press 1 on the speed dial. Goes straight to me. | 一键拨号的1号键 直接打到我这 |
[37:25] | Ask him about the “Magic man.” | 问他”魔法师”的事 |
[37:26] | Press the button… Speedy justice. | 按下按键 正义不会迟到 |
[37:27] | …and, boom, your friend Saul is there. | 嘭 你的朋友索尔就到了 |
[37:29] | I got your back 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. | 我全年无休支持你 |
[37:34] | Press number 1. | 按1号键 |
[37:35] | Speedy justice for you. Just press 1. | 为你火速伸张正义 就按1号键 |
[37:36] | If and when that happens… Here’s your lifeline. | 一旦有情况发生 这是你的救命线 |
[37:38] | Press number 1. Use it in good health. | 按1号键 祝你使用愉快 |
[37:40] | Number 1 on the speed dial… Goes straight to me… | 一键拨号1号键 直接拨到我这 |
[37:41] | …trouble with the law… Number 1… | 有法律问题 1号键 |
[37:42] | Ask him about the “Magic man.” Press number 1. | 问他”魔法师”的事 拨1号键 |
[37:44] | And — poof! — Saul Goodman is there. | 嘭 索尔·古德曼就到了 |
[37:51] | Folks, folks, ladies and gents, boys and girls, | 伙计们 女士们先生们 俊男靓女们 |
[37:55] | due to popular demand, I’m very sorry to say | 由于需求火爆 我很遗憾地宣布 |
[37:58] | we’ve given out our last phone. | 手机已经发完了 |
[37:59] | However, I’m still here for legal consultations… | 但是 我继续为大家提供法律咨询 |
[38:04] | free legal consultations. | 免费法律咨询 |
[38:06] | You know what? At least take a card. | 这样吧 至少拿张名片 |
[38:08] | You meet the law, you want the law to meet me. | 遇到法律问题 就来找我 |
[38:11] | Whoa, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[38:12] | Uh, since none of you are getting phones tonight, | 既然你们今晚都没拿到手机 |
[38:14] | how about a special discount? | 特殊折扣怎么样 |
[38:19] | Yeah, um, f-for the next, uh, two weeks, | 接下来的两周 |
[38:23] | um, non-violent felonies, 50% off. | 非暴力重罪 五折 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:31] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[38:32] | – I’ll take one. – 50% off. | -给我一张 -五折 |
[38:34] | Yeah. Alright. Now we got some takers. | 好了 总算有人拿了 |
[38:36] | There you are. 50% off. | 给你 五折 |
[38:39] | Remember, 50% off. | 记住了 五折 |
[38:41] | – Alright. – For real? | -好了 -当真吗 |
[38:43] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[38:44] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对 拿着 |
[38:46] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[38:50] | Well-done, magic man. | 干得好 魔法师 |
[38:54] | We’re just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[39:29] | If you were gonna die, you’d be dead already. | 如果我要杀你们 你们早就死了 |
[39:32] | Now step out of the truck. | 从卡车里出来 |
[39:33] | We got things to do. | 还有事情要做 |
[39:48] | Alright. | 好了 |
[39:50] | The job may only be half done, but you’re being paid in full. | 工作只做了一半 但你们拿了全款 |
[39:55] | Does it need to be said | 还需要跟你们说 |
[39:57] | that your cooperation is expected to continue permanently? | 希望大家能永远配合吗 |
[40:03] | Not a word, not today, | 一个字不说 今天别说 |
[40:04] | not tomorrow, not next week, not ever. | 明天别说 到下周都别说 永远都别说 |
[40:09] | You let your end down, there will be consequences. | 嘴巴不紧 吃不了兜着走 |
[40:12] | Is that understood by all? | 你们都明白了吗 |
[40:16] | Alright. | 好了 |
[40:18] | Udo and Renke, you’re in the Cherokee. | 乌多和仁科 你们开切罗基 |
[40:21] | Keys are inside. | 钥匙在里面 |
[40:23] | You’re driving to Denver. | 开车去丹佛 |
[40:25] | Flight for Zurich leaves at midnight. | 坐午夜飞苏黎世的航班 |
[40:27] | You hang a right, you’ll hit the main highway in four miles. | 向右转 开六公里就可以上高速了 |
[40:31] | Passport and some tickets. | 护照和机票 |
[40:39] | Kai, you’re traveling solo in the red Pontiac. | 卡伊 你一个人开红色的旁蒂克 |
[40:44] | You’re flying out of Dallas. | 从达拉斯飞 |
[40:45] | It is a long drive. | 车程很长 |
[40:48] | Flight leaves at 9:40, direct to Berlin. | 飞机九点四十起飞 直达柏林 |
[40:55] | I will never say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[40:57] | Ever. | 永远 |
[41:04] | It had to be done. | 事情只能这样办 |
[41:07] | He was a good man, but… | 他是个好人 但是… |
[41:10] | in truth he was soft. | 说实话 他很软弱 |
[41:41] | Casper, Toyota. | 卡斯珀 你开丰田 |
[41:44] | You’re headed to Phoenix. | 去凤凰城 |
[41:46] | 10:15 to Vancouver and then Vancouver to Budapest. | 十点一刻去温哥华 再从温哥华转机去布达佩斯 |
[42:05] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[42:11] | He was worth 50 of you. | 他一个人顶你五十个 |
[42:31] | Sebastian, Adrian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 阿德里安 |
[42:34] | The Civic. | 思域 |
[42:36] | You’re driving to El Paso. | 你们开车去埃尔帕索 |
[42:40] | You’re on the 7:25 to Chicago, | 坐七点二十五的飞机去芝加哥 |
[42:42] | then Chicago to Vienna. | 然后从芝加哥飞去维也纳 |
[43:06] | Well? | 怎么样了 |
[43:08] | Last of them got on a plane for Zurich an hour ago. | 最后一批人一小时前坐上了去苏黎世的飞机 |
[43:11] | No problem. | 一切顺利 |
[43:14] | Will do they as they’ve been told? | 他们会听话吗 |
[43:16] | You’re asking my opinion? | 你是问我的看法吗 |
[43:17] | I am. | 是的 |
[43:20] | They know the consequences. | 他们知道后果 |
[43:22] | And the laundry? | 洗衣店呢 |
[43:23] | Entrances to the site have been sealed. | 通往里面的入口已被封死 |
[43:25] | Nobody’s gonna stumble on it. | 没人进得去 |
[43:29] | As long as Lalo Salamanca is on this side of the border, | 只要拉罗·塞拉曼加还在境内 |
[43:32] | we cannot continue as we were. | 我们就没法继续开工 |
[43:35] | So this is it. | 就这样了 |
[43:39] | No. This is not it. | 不 不会就这样了 |
[43:42] | Once Salamanca is dealt with — | 等料理了塞拉曼加 |
[43:45] | and he will be dealt with — | 而这也是板上钉钉的事 |
[43:47] | construction will resume. | 就继续动工 |
[43:50] | Until then, you will continue to be paid. | 在那之前 会一直付你酬劳 |
[43:56] | So, you’re gonna pay me to do nothing. | 所以你要花钱雇我什么都不做 |
[43:59] | Call it a retainer. | 就当是预付金吧 |
[44:02] | – Even after Ziegler? – Yes. | -齐格勒的事你也不计较 -是的 |
[44:08] | What happened in Frankfurt? | 法兰克福那边怎么样了 |
[44:11] | The attorneys spent a full day with his wife. | 律师花了一整天陪他的妻子 |
[44:14] | She accepted the facts as presented. | 她接受了事实 |
[44:19] | As per your suggestion — a construction accident. | 按你的建议 这是一起建筑事故 |
[44:24] | The funeral was yesterday. | 昨天下葬了 |
[44:26] | And, of course, she has been compensated. | 当然 也对她进行了赔偿 |
[44:32] | “Compensated.” | “赔偿” |
[44:38] | I would choose my next words | 我要是你 |
[44:42] | very carefully if I were you. | 接下来的话我会非常小心地说 |
[44:52] | You keep your goddamn retainer. | 收好你该死的预付金 |
[45:49] | Mr. Oakley! Mr. Oakley! | 奥克利先生 奥克利先生 |
[45:51] | Would you care to comment on the Carl Gravenhorst case? | 你能评论下卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特的案子吗 |
[45:54] | – Oh, I’m — I — – As you know, the D.A.’s office | -我… -你也知道 地检办公室 |
[45:56] | has been accused of misconduct in the Gravenhorst case. | 在格拉芬霍斯特的案子中被指控有不当行为 |
[45:59] | Would you comment on the latest development? | 你能说下最新的进展吗 |
[46:01] | Uh, the Graven what? | 格拉芬什么 |
[46:02] | People are saying you’re prosecuting an innocent man. | 有人说你在起诉一个无辜的人 |
[46:05] | Does the D.A.’s office have something to hide? | 地检办公室是否在隐瞒什么 |
[46:08] | – Well, what, um – – Excuse me. Excuse me. | -这个… -不好意思 借过一下 |
[46:10] | Please let me through. | 让我过一下 |
[46:12] | Uh, that’s my client you’re talking about. | 你说的是我的委托人 |
[46:14] | – And you are…? – I’m Saul Goodman, | -你是… -我是索尔·古德曼 |
[46:16] | and Carl Gravenhorst is 100% innocent. | 卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特百分之百是无辜的 |
[46:18] | The Albuquerque D.A.’s office | 阿尔布开克地检办公室 |
[46:20] | is perpetrating an outrageous miscarriage of justice. | 此种行为是极其严重的司法不公 |
[46:23] | You’re who? | 你叫啥 |
[46:24] | I’m Saul Goodman. | 索尔·古德曼 |
[46:25] | And we are countersuing you | 我们要向你 |
[46:26] | and the entire Albuquerque D.A.’s office | 和整个阿尔布开克地检办公室提出反诉 |
[46:29] | for malicious persecution, unlawful detention, | 案由包括恶意迫害 非法拘禁 |
[46:31] | and abuse of process. | 以及滥用诉讼程序 |
[46:33] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -你认真的吗 -当然 |
[46:34] | We’ll take this all the way to the Supreme Court. | 我们还要一路告到最高法院 |
[46:37] | By the time we’re through, | 结案的时候 |
[46:38] | Carl Gravenhorst’s name will be cleared, | 卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特会洗清罪名 |
[46:40] | a-and we’ll receive a settlement, a cash settlement. | 我们还会得到一笔和解费 现金 |
[46:42] | Alright. Enough. I’ve got to be in court. | 行吧 我听够了 我还得出庭 |
[46:45] | You… | 都闪开 |
[46:46] | Go if you must, but know this — | 你尽管去 但是记住了 |
[46:48] | we will meet again! | 我们会再见的 |
[46:50] | I’m sorry. | 请问一下 |
[46:51] | What’d you say your name was? | 你说你是谁来着 |
[46:53] | I’m Saul Goodman, and I make it my business | 我是索尔·古德曼 我的职责是 |
[46:56] | to defend the citizens of Albuquerque | 为遭受不公正对待的 |
[46:58] | against injustices of every kind. | 阿尔布开克民众辩护 |
[47:00] | Wow, you must be really expensive, though. | 但是雇你肯定开销不小吧 |
[47:03] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[47:04] | I believe every man, woman, and child | 我认为不管男女老少 |
[47:06] | deserves speedy justice at a price they can afford. | 都应该付得起快速的司法正义 |
[47:08] | Do you have a card? | 你有名片吗 |
[47:10] | – Not for me, for a friend. – Yes. | -不是给我 是我有个朋友想要 -当然有 |
[47:13] | Uh, and please tell your friend | 也请告诉你那位朋友 |
[47:14] | that, uh, I make no judgments | 我不会带任何偏见 |
[47:17] | and I’m available 24 hours a day. | 而且全天候服务 随叫随到 |
[47:19] | Uh, can I get one of those? | 能给我一张吗 |
[47:21] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[47:23] | What about me? | 我也想要 |
[47:24] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[47:26] | Okay. Wow. | 好 给你 |
[47:30] | Yeah, uh… | 这… |
[47:32] | I just — I just don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[47:34] | Five months. | 就五个月 |
[47:36] | With overcrowding, | 加上监狱过度拥挤 |
[47:37] | you’ll probably do less than two. | 你可能只蹲不到两个月 |
[47:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 那很好 |
[47:42] | Considering your priors, | 考虑到你有前科 |
[47:43] | sentencing guidelines would have you looking at | 量刑指南会判你 |
[47:45] | two to four years in custody. | 两到四年的监禁 |
[47:48] | So… | 这么说来 |
[47:50] | five months is really good, Bobby. | 五个月已经非常理想了 波比 |
[47:56] | Are you worried about being there when Lois delivers? | 你是怕会错过露易丝生孩子吗 |
[47:58] | Delivers? | 生孩子 |
[48:01] | Oh, right. | 对 是的 |
[48:02] | Yeah, y-yeah, so, um — so, if I go to trial, | 那如果…如果上法庭的话 |
[48:05] | you’ll be my lawyer, right? | 你会当我的辩护律师吧 |
[48:07] | Bobby, you do not want to go to trial. | 波比 你最好不要闹上法庭 |
[48:08] | But you’ll be my lawyer. | 但你会是我的律师 |
[48:10] | Yes, but going to trial would be a mistake. | 是 但走审判程序是错误的 |
[48:13] | Trials are always unpredictable. | 庭审有太多的不可预见性 |
[48:15] | At trial, the D.A. Will throw everything at us. | 在庭上 地检会不择手段 |
[48:17] | – You’d just be rolling the dice. – Yeah. Roll the dice. Yeah. | -到时候你只能孤注一掷 -那就孤注一掷 |
[48:20] | I-I mean, I don’t mean to tell you your business, Miss Wexler, | 我不是想插手你的工作 韦克斯勒女士 |
[48:23] | but you put me up there, | 但你让我出庭 |
[48:25] | I give the people the big eyes, | 我会做出真诚的眼神 |
[48:26] | they see Lois here and the kid, | 他们再看到露易丝和娃娃 |
[48:28] | – y’know, they gonna believe me. – I’d believe you. | -他们就会相信我的 -我就会相信你 |
[48:31] | Bobby, there are a million reasons not to go to trial. | 波比 我有无数理由劝你不要上庭 |
[48:36] | But it’s up to me, right? | 但决定权在我 是吗 |
[48:38] | Yes, it is, but I’m advising you not to. | 是这样没错 但我建议你不要这么做 |
[48:41] | Odds are you would end up going away for more time, | 到头来你很有可能会在牢里待更长时间 |
[48:44] | not less. | 不会更少 |
[48:45] | And I am talking about years of your life. | 这可会荒废你好几年的大好人生 |
[48:49] | But I might not, right? | 但也可能不会 对吧 |
[48:53] | You don’t want to take that risk. | 这个风险你承担不起 |
[48:54] | – Maybe I do. – Lois… | -我还真想 -露易丝… |
[48:56] | Whatever Bobby says. | 我听波比的 |
[49:04] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[49:06] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[49:08] | think this over carefully. | 请深思熟虑 |
[49:10] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[49:14] | You ready for lunch? | 吃午餐去吗 |
[49:15] | There’s a new sandwich vending machine down by family court. | 家事法庭旁边装了个新的三明治自动贩卖机 |
[49:17] | I’ve heard good things. | 好像会有好事发生哦 |
[49:19] | Sorry, I’m stuck here. | 去不了 我被困在这里了 |
[49:21] | Really? What’s up? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[49:23] | He’s not taking the deal. | 他不接受认罪协议 |
[49:24] | Who? That guy? | 谁 那小子 |
[49:27] | Isn’t he the punk who tried to sell a flatbed of | 这不是那个想把一车偷来的迷你冰箱 |
[49:30] | hot mini-fridges to an undercover cop? | 卖给便衣警察的傻瓜吗 |
[49:32] | What’d you get him? | 什么条件 |
[49:33] | – Five months. – Five months? | -五个月 -五个月 |
[49:35] | With his priors?! | 那么多前科才五个月 |
[49:36] | Well, he should be on his knees thanking you. | 他应该对你感恩戴德了 |
[49:38] | I’m trying to talk him out of going to trial. | 我在劝他不要上庭 |
[49:40] | No! Seriously? | 不是吧 他还要上庭 |
[49:41] | Seriously. | 是的 |
[49:43] | You know what? | 太不像话了 |
[49:45] | No. | 不行 |
[49:47] | No. We can fix this. | 我们来搞定这事 |
[49:50] | I’m from the D.A.’s office, okay? | 现在开始我是地检办公室的人 |
[49:51] | I’m giving you what for. | 无论我说什么 |
[49:52] | You’re giving me what for. | 你都配合我 |
[49:54] | We’ll be loud. We will go over there. | 我们要大声一点 走到那边 |
[49:55] | We will make a scene, okay? | 演场戏给他看 好吗 |
[49:58] | New evidence has come to light, | 就说有新的证据出现 |
[50:00] | and I’m pulling his deal with extreme prejudice. | 我坚决要把给他的协议撤回 |
[50:03] | I-I’m pissed. | 我很生气 |
[50:04] | I wanna put him away permanently. | 我要把他永远关在监狱里 |
[50:09] | …third-degree felony… | 三级重罪 |
[50:12] | But you fight me, I will push back hard. | 但你跟我据理力争 而我态度强硬 |
[50:15] | We’ll have that punk on his knees | 我们要让那个傻瓜跪在地上 |
[50:16] | begging for the five months. | 求我们给他五个月的刑期 |
[50:22] | – I don’t think so. – Yeah, come on, Kim. | -我觉得不行 -可以的 来吧 金 |
[50:24] | We can do this. Lead-pipe cinch. | 我们可以的 易如反掌 |
[50:26] | He’s the client. It’s his decision. | 他是委托人 这是他的决定 |
[50:28] | What good is it gonna do to put that dweeb away in Los Lunas, huh? | 你怎么能让那个白痴去洛斯卢纳斯蹲监狱呢 |
[50:31] | You think he’s a jackass now? | 你觉得他现在已经够混蛋了 |
[50:33] | Wait till he gets back from that clown college. | 等他从那个人渣学校毕业回来你再看 |
[50:35] | – Jimmy, it — No. – Yeah, but what about his wife and kid? | -吉米 不行 -他的老婆孩子怎么办 |
[50:38] | That’s them, right? | 是他们吧 |
[50:39] | What about them? If this isn’t using our powers for good, | 他们怎么办 如果这还不算用我们的力量行善 |
[50:41] | I don’t know what is. | 那我不知道什么才算 |
[50:42] | – We’re not doing that. – But, Kim, we can do it. | -不行 -但是 金 我们可以的 |
[50:44] | – It’ll work. – I am not scamming my client. | -肯定能行 -我不会欺骗委托人 |
[50:45] | But it worked for Mesa Verde — | 但是当年梅萨维德就行… |
[50:46] | Jimmy, back off. | 吉米 别说了 |
[50:50] | Well, y– | 但是… |
[50:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:59] | Yeah, I’ll see you at home. | 那回家见 |
[51:16] | So… who was that? | 那是谁 |
[51:22] | Is everything alright? | 没什么事吧 |
[51:29] | He’s from the district attorney’s office. | 他是地检办公室的 |
[51:32] | They’re taking the deal off the table. | 他们要撤回协议 |
[51:35] | Uh, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[51:36] | I mean, we weren’t gonna take it anyway, so… | 我们本来也没打算接受 所以… |
[51:40] | Miss Wexler, why are they taking it off the table? | 韦克斯勒小姐 他们为什么要撤回协议 |
[51:44] | I… don’t know for sure. | 我也不确定 |
[51:48] | It’s possible they have new evidence. | 可能他们掌握了新证据 |
[51:55] | Like — Like — Like — Like what? | 比如 比如 比如什么 |
[51:56] | Like — Like…cameras or — or — or witnesses or… | 他们拿到了视频还是有目击者什么的 |
[52:00] | I really couldn’t say. | 我真的不清楚 |
[52:03] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 不过我们很快就会知道了 |
[52:07] | Bobby, I’m sorry. | 波比 我很抱歉 |
[52:10] | It looks like they want to make an example out of you. | 看来他们是想拿你杀一儆百 |
[52:16] | Alright, well, we better go tell the judge | 好了 得去告诉法官 |
[52:20] | that we’re taking this to trial. | 我们准备庭审了 |
[52:21] | Yeah, yeah, you — you know what? | 等等 等一下 |
[52:23] | Um…are you sure we still can’t get the five months? | 你确定我们得不到那五个月了吗 |
[52:27] | The D.A. took that off the table. | 地检已经撤回了 |
[52:29] | You mean if you — even if you asked real nice? | 即使你真心实意地恳求他 |
[52:37] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[52:40] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定那是你想要的吗 |
[52:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 确定 |
[52:42] | Yeah, I-I thought about it, just like you said, and… | 我想过了 就像你说的… |
[52:45] | I could do the five months. | 我可以服五个月刑 |
[52:48] | Miss Wexler… please? | 韦克斯勒小姐 求求你 |
[52:58] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[53:00] | I can’t promise anything, but… | 我不敢保证什么 但是… |
[53:03] | I’ll look into it. | 我会努力的 |
[53:04] | Sure, sure. Y-You do that. | 当然 当然 你去吧 |
[53:07] | We’ll — We’ll be right here. | 我们就在这里等着 |