| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is Kenneth Kazanjian | 我叫肯尼思·卡赞简 | 
| [00:04] | partner with the firm Reeves & Green. | 是里夫斯和格林律所的合伙人 | 
| [00:05] | I’m here before you today to vouch for Daniel Stark. | 我今天来为丹尼尔·斯塔克担保 | 
| [00:10] | Your Honors, my name is Joseph Adamson | 法官大人 我叫约瑟夫·亚当森 | 
| [00:11] | Adamson, Field, and Wright. | 来自亚当森菲尔德和莱特律所 | 
| [00:13] | It’s my pleasure to stand before you this afternoon | 很荣幸今天下午在此 | 
| [00:15] | and vouch for Gina Robles. | 为吉娜·罗伯斯担保 | 
| [00:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Charles McGill | 女士们先生们 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔 | 
| [00:19] | senior partner at Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill. | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的高级合伙人 | 
| [00:22] | I stand before you to vouch for my brother | 我在此为我弟弟 | 
| [00:25] | James Morgan McGill. | 詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔担保 | 
| [00:27] | Your Honors, Nathaniel Scott, solo proprietor | 法官大人 我是纳撒尼尔·斯科特 个体律师 | 
| [00:29] | and I have the pleasure to stand and vouch today for Frances Yu. | 我很荣幸在此为弗兰西斯·余担保 | 
| [00:34] | *Forever’s gonna start tonight* | *今夜开始永恒* | 
| [00:37] | *Forever’s gonna start tonight* | *今夜开始永恒* | 
| [00:41] | *Once upon a time I was falling in love* | *我曾坠入爱河* | 
| [00:45] | *But now I’m only falling apart* | *如今只留伤痛* | 
| [00:48] | – Yeah, Ernie! – Ernie! | -欧尼 -欧尼 | 
| [00:50] | *Nothing I can do* | *我无能为力* | 
| [00:52] | *A total eclipse of the heart* | *我心碎不已* | 
| [00:55] | That one. | 那一首 | 
| [00:57] | – There. This one. – No. I’m not doing that. | -这一首 -不 我不唱这首 | 
| [01:00] | – Pick something else. – Yes, you are singing that with me. | -再挑一首 -不 你要跟我合唱那首 | 
| [01:02] | I’m not doing “Bohemian Rhapsody.” | 我才不唱《波希米亚狂想曲》 | 
| [01:04] | Besides, you’re doing your own song after Ernie. | 而且欧尼唱完 你要独唱一首 | 
| [01:06] | I’m gonna do one by myself. | 我要自己唱一首 | 
| [01:09] | – No. This is my night. – Yeah. | -不 今晚为我庆祝 -你要 | 
| [01:11] | I’m a lawyer now, all right? | 我是律师了 好吗 | 
| [01:13] | I’ve been barred for a whole three hours. | 我执业已经三小时了 | 
| [01:15] | You know, you don’t sing that with me | 如果你不跟我合唱那首歌 | 
| [01:17] | I sue you. | 我就告你 | 
| [01:18] | Okay, well, I’ll just sue you right back. | 行啊 那我就奉陪到底 | 
| [01:19] | Then I double-sue you. | 那我就没完没了 | 
| [01:20] | That is not a thing. | 没这种事 | 
| [01:21] | Well, it could be, you know | 可以有 | 
| [01:22] | once my full powers are unleashed. | 如果我的小宇宙燃烧的话 | 
| [01:24] | You want to risk that? | 你想试试吗 | 
| [01:26] | *… bright eyes* | *…明眸* | 
| [01:27] | *Every now and then, I fall apart* | *我总为此心碎* | 
| [01:30] | Oh, man, Ernie’s really going for it. | 天啊 欧尼真的豁出去了 | 
| [01:32] | – Yes. Yes, he is. – Yep. | -没错 确实是 -是啊 | 
| [01:36] | *And I need you now tonight* | *我今夜需要你* | 
| [01:38] | Chuck’s gonna bail. | 查克要跑了 | 
| [01:41] | Well, you know, it’s not really his kind of place. | 他不喜欢来这种地方 | 
| [01:43] | Yeah, but, like, the guy never has any fun. | 他从来就不喜欢娱乐活动 | 
| [01:45] | I was hoping tonight he might | 我还希望今晚他能放松一下 | 
| [01:47] | you know, mingle with the lady folk. | 跟女士们打成一片 | 
| [01:49] | Oh, he will, when he’s ready. | 他准备好了就会的 | 
| [01:53] | *Your love is like a shadow* | *你的爱就像影子* | 
| [01:54] | I-I’m going in. | 我要过去了 | 
| [01:55] | – Okay. Good luck. – Pick a good one. | -行 祝你好运 -挑首好歌 | 
| [01:58] | Not from this decade. | 十年前的 | 
| [02:01] | Chuck. | 查克 | 
| [02:02] | Hey, buddy, you’re not leaving already, are you? | 老兄 你不会是想走了吧 | 
| [02:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:05] | Jimmy, it’s been great fun. Really, it has. | 吉米 我非常开心 真的 | 
| [02:07] | But I’ve got early meetings. | 但我明早有会 | 
| [02:08] | Come on. 10 minutes. | 再玩会儿 十分钟 | 
| [02:10] | – Just 10 more minutes. – Jimmy — | -就十分钟 -吉米 | 
| [02:11] | – 10. You can do that. – Jimmy. | -十分钟 你可以的 -吉米 | 
| [02:12] | You cannot leave. | 你不能走 | 
| [02:13] | I’m up next. | 我唱下一首 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah. Me. | 没错 是我 | 
| [02:17] | If you leave now, tomorrow you’re gonna go to work | 如果你现在走了 明天你上班 | 
| [02:19] | and people are gonna tell you how great my performance was. | 同事问你我唱得怎么样 | 
| [02:21] | You’re never gonna forgive yourself for missing it. | 你不会原谅自己错过了我的表演 | 
| [02:23] | All right. All right, Jimmy | 行 行 吉米 | 
| [02:24] | I’ll stay for a little while longer. | 我再多待一会儿 | 
| [02:25] | Great. You — you won’t regret it. | 很好 你不会后悔的 | 
| [02:26] | Now, come on. This is me. | 看啊 到我了 | 
| [02:38] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:40] | *I don’t wanna talk* | *我不愿谈起* | 
| [02:43] | *About things we’ve gone through* | *我们的过往* | 
| [02:47] | *Though it’s hurting me* | *虽然仍痛苦* | 
| [02:51] | *Now it’s history* | *但已然逝去* | 
| [02:53] | Get up here. | 快上来 | 
| [02:54] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:55] | *I’ve played all my cards* | *我已竭尽全力* | 
| [02:58] | *And that’s what you’ve done, too* | *你也倾尽所能* | 
| [03:02] | Chuck McGill, everyone! | 查克·麦吉尔 各位 | 
| [03:03] | Let’s hear it! | 快上来吧 | 
| [03:05] | *Nothing more to say* | *再也无话可说* | 
| [03:07] | *No more ace to play* | *再也无计可施* | 
| [03:10] | *The winner takes it all* | *成王败寇* | 
| [03:13] | That’s you! | 你来 | 
| [03:15] | *The loser’s standing small* | *优胜劣汰* | 
| [03:16] | – Yes! Let’s go! Let’s go! – No! | -没错 快来唱啊 -不 | 
| [03:18] | *Beside the victory* | *陪衬胜者* | 
| [03:20] | Up there! | 上去 | 
| [03:22] | *That’s her destiny* | *那是她的命* | 
| [03:26] | *I was in your arms* | *投入你的怀抱* | 
| [03:30] | *Thinking I belonged there* | *那是我的归宿* | 
| [03:34] | *I figured it made sense* | *发现其中意义* | 
| [03:38] | *Building me a fence* | *将我贴心守护* | 
| [03:42] | *Building me a home* | *为我遮风避雨* | 
| [03:45] | *Thinking I’d be strong there* | *以为能坚强面对* | 
| [03:49] | *But I was a fool* | *然而事与愿违* | 
| [03:53] | *Playing by the rules* | *任由规则摆布* | 
| [03:57] | *The gods may throw the dice* | *神明毫不偏心* | 
| [04:01] | *Their minds as cold as ice* | *他们铁石心肠* | 
| [04:04] | *And someone way down here* | *苍穹下的凡人* | 
| [04:08] | *Loses someone dear* | *失去此生挚爱* | 
| [04:12] | *The winner takes it all* | *成王败寇* | 
| [04:16] | Okay. Now, watch. Oh, watch your step, Jimmy. | 好了 小心 小心脚下 吉米 | 
| [04:18] | All the way. That’s it. | 向前走 对了 | 
| [04:20] | – That’s it. – McGill and McGill | -对了 -麦吉尔和麦吉尔 | 
| [04:21] | – the brothers McGill. – Yeah. Yeah. | -麦吉尔兄弟 -没错 | 
| [04:24] | – I’m a lawyer. – Yeah. | -我成了律师 -没错 | 
| [04:26] | – And you’re lawyer. – Yep. | -你也是律师 -没错 | 
| [04:27] | – Two lawyers. How ’bout that? – How ’bout that? | -两名律师一起 如何 -如何 | 
| [04:30] | M&M. | 麦吉尔联合律所 | 
| [04:31] | Melts in your mouth, not in your hands. | 融化在口 而非在手 | 
| [04:33] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [04:34] | All right. | 好 | 
| [04:35] | Hey, you got to tell Howard, uh | 你得告诉霍华德 | 
| [04:38] | to add another “M” to the firm | 给律所再加一个麦吉尔 | 
| [04:41] | ’cause it’ll make it more symmetrical. | 这样看起来就对称了 | 
| [04:44] | And people love symmetricality. | 人们喜欢对称 | 
| [04:45] | – I can’t argue with that. – Yeah. | -这倒没错 -是啊 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 | 
| [04:51] | Come on, j– Sit — Yeah. | 来 坐 好了 | 
| [04:54] | – Okay. – That’ll do. | -好了 -行吧 | 
| [04:56] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [04:58] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [05:01] | – That’s why God gave us two eyes — – Oh? | -所以上帝给人类两只眼睛 -何解 | 
| [05:04] | You know, more pleasant to look at. | 看起来更顺眼 | 
| [05:06] | Hands and two feet | 两只手 两只脚 | 
| [05:09] | thumbs and nipples. | 两个拇指 两个奶头 | 
| [05:12] | We could get by with one nipple. | 一个乳头也能凑合的 | 
| [05:14] | Yeah. Am I right? | 我没说错吧 | 
| [05:16] | You may be more right about this | 你说的太对了 | 
| [05:18] | than anything you’ve ever spoken about before. | 你可能从来没这么正确过 | 
| [05:20] | Thank you, Chuck. | 谢谢你 查克 | 
| [05:22] | Four or six nipples — it’s interesting | 四个或者六个乳头 有意思 | 
| [05:25] | but I submit to the court it’s, uh — | 但我向法庭请示 | 
| [05:30] | it’s overkill. | 这有点太多了 | 
| [05:32] | H-H-M-M H-h-m-m. | |
| [05:34] | “Hmmmmmm.” | “嗯…” | 
| [05:36] | See? That’s better. | 看见没 这样更好 | 
| [05:37] | H-H-M is just “Hmph.” | HHM只是”嗯”一声 | 
| [05:39] | – No? – Yeah. | -不是吗 -嗯 | 
| [05:40] | You’re writing this down. | 你要把这个写下来 | 
| [05:41] | Jimmy, I-I put a trash can by the bed | 吉米 我放床边一个垃圾桶 | 
| [05:44] | just in case, you know, in the eventuality… | 以防万一… | 
| [05:46] | You think of everything. You’re very smart, Chuck. | 你真周到 很聪明 查克 | 
| [05:48] | All right. And there’s some water here for you, too. | 好了 还给你倒了点水 | 
| [05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:03] | What do you feel like in the morning — | 早上你想吃点什么 | 
| [06:04] | – eggs or pancakes? – Pancakes. | -鸡蛋还是煎饼 -煎饼 | 
| [06:08] | Make those pancakes you make. | 做你拿手的那种煎饼 | 
| [06:09] | – Pancakes it is. – Yeah. | -那就煎饼 -好 | 
| [06:12] | Get some rest, Jimmy. | 睡吧 吉米 | 
| [06:14] | You’ve had a big day. | 今天是个大日子 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [06:17] | A big day. | 大日子 | 
| [06:18] | Yep. | 是 | 
| [06:20] | – Good night, Chuck. – Good night. | -晚安 查克 -晚安 | 
| [06:27] | *The winner takes it all* | *成王败寇* | 
| [06:33] | *The loser has to fall* | *优胜劣汰* | 
| [06:37] | *Besi–* | *陪衬…* | 
| [06:38] | *Beside the victory* | *陪衬胜者* | 
| [06:41] | *That’s her destin–* | *那是她的命* | 
| [06:45] | *I was in your arms* | *投入你的怀抱* | 
| [06:49] | *Thinking I belonged there* | *那是我的归宿* | 
| [06:54] | *I figured it* *It was –* | *发现* *其中* | 
| [06:55] | *It made sense* | *发现其中意义* | 
| [06:57] | *Building me a fence* | *将我贴心守护* | 
| [07:00] | *Building me a home* | *为我遮风避雨* | 
| [07:04] | *Thinking I’d be strong there* | *以为能坚强面对* | 
| [07:07] | *But I was a fool* | *然而事与愿违* | 
| [07:11] | *Playing by the rules* | *任由规则摆布* | 
| [07:42] | He’s got a three-and-a-half-hour jump on us | 他比我们快三个半小时 | 
| [07:45] | but he started out on foot | 但他一开始是用走的 | 
| [07:46] | which gives us a fighting chance. | 这给了我们机会 | 
| [07:48] | He doesn’t have his passport | 他没带着护照 | 
| [07:50] | so he’s probably not headed to the airport. | 所以很可能不会去机场 | 
| [07:52] | Doesn’t know his way around town | 他在城里也不认路 | 
| [07:54] | but if he gets to a bus or a taxi | 但如果是坐公交或是计程车 | 
| [07:56] | that’s not gonna matter much. | 不认路也没什么关系 | 
| [07:58] | Most likely ran off towards the highway. | 最有可能朝着公路跑了 | 
| [08:01] | You two, head north and south | 你们两个 去北边和南边 | 
| [08:03] | see if he’s got his thumb out. | 看他有没有搭车 | 
| [08:05] | You two, go to the train and bus stations | 你们两个 去火车和汽车站 | 
| [08:07] | and use the cover story. | 用那个故事打掩护 | 
| [08:09] | You, you stay with the crew | 你 跟他们待一起 | 
| [08:10] | – you keep them on lockdown. – You got it. | -别让他们跑了 -没问题 | 
| [08:29] | Yeah, um, I need the number for Travel Wire. | 我需要差旅电汇的联系方式 | 
| [08:32] | Just connect me. | 直接接过去吧 | 
| [08:36] | Hi. I was, uh, wondering if you could help me. | 你好 你能不能帮忙 | 
| [08:39] | I arranged for my wife to wire me money | 我让我妻子给我汇了一笔钱 | 
| [08:41] | from Frankfurt, Germany, to the U.S. | 从德国法兰克福银行汇到美国 | 
| [08:44] | The problem is | 问题是 | 
| [08:46] | she didn’t tell me which branch. | 她没告诉我是哪个分行 | 
| [08:49] | Margarethe Ziegler. | 玛格丽特·齐格勒 | 
| [08:53] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [08:54] | A-Albuquerque branch on Fourth. | 第四大街的阿尔布开克分行 | 
| [08:56] | I should have known. | 我该想到的 | 
| [08:57] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:07] | Watermelon, pickles. | 西瓜 泡菜 | 
| [09:11] | Watermelon, pickles. | 西瓜 泡菜 | 
| [09:13] | 缅怀 查尔斯·麦吉尔 | |
| [09:14] | Watermelon, pickles. | 西瓜 泡菜 | 
| [09:17] | Watermelon, pickles. | 西瓜 泡菜 | 
| [09:20] | Watermelon, pickles. | 西瓜 泡菜 | 
| [09:25] | One-thousand-one, one-thousand-two | 一千一 一千二 | 
| [09:29] | one-thousand-three. | 一千三 | 
| [09:35] | It’s very nice of you to come. | 你们能来真是太好了 | 
| [09:37] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [09:38] | You are Chuck’s brother? | 你是查克的弟弟吗 | 
| [09:40] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [09:41] | – I’m Jimmy. – Ken. Greenfield. | -我是吉米 -肯·格林菲尔德 | 
| [09:45] | This is Emily Reed. | 这位是艾米丽·里德 | 
| [09:46] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:48] | We knew Chuck back in our time | 我们是在印第安人教育委员会 | 
| [09:50] | with the Native Peoples Education Council. | 认识查克的 | 
| [09:52] | Oh, yes. I remember. | 对 我记得 | 
| [09:55] | He spoke of you both quite fondly. | 他对二位赞赏有加 | 
| [09:58] | That means a lot. | 很荣幸 | 
| [10:00] | I feel bad we lost touch for so long. | 很抱歉我们这么久没有联系 | 
| [10:03] | Well, you’re here today, so… | 你们今天来 是… | 
| [10:06] | We saw the notice about the law library dedication this weekend. | 我们看到这周末法学图书馆捐赠的那个通知 | 
| [10:11] | And today was the anniversary of — | 而今天是周年纪念… | 
| [10:13] | I can’t believe it’s been a year. | 不敢相信已经过了一年了 | 
| [10:16] | It still doesn’t make any sense. | 我还是想不明白 | 
| [10:21] | Well… | 这个 | 
| [10:26] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [10:28] | – God bless. – Bless you. | -保佑你 -保佑你 | 
| [10:31] | Very thoughtful. | 你们很体贴 | 
| [10:47] | – You need some water? – Coffee. | -需要点水吗 -咖啡 | 
| [10:49] | And give me one of these bear claws, please. | 给我一个熊掌饼干 | 
| [10:52] | All right. | 没问题 | 
| [10:53] | You better pace yourself, though. | 不过你悠着点 | 
| [10:54] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 今天可长着呢 | 
| [10:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:56] | But, hey, we got customers already. | 但我们已经有顾客了 | 
| [11:00] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好征兆 | 
| [11:01] | I was afraid no one would show up. | 我还担心没人会来呢 | 
| [11:06] | How’d it look? | 看着怎么样 | 
| [11:08] | How’d it feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [11:11] | Felt like I looked sad. | 感觉我看上去很悲伤 | 
| [11:16] | What’s the headstone like? | 墓碑长什么样 | 
| [11:17] | Oh, Howard picked the big one. | 霍华德挑了块大的 | 
| [11:19] | But it’s tasteful. | 但还算讲究 | 
| [11:26] | *Hermoso cariño* | *亲爱的美人* | 
| [11:31] | *Hermoso cariño* | *亲爱的美人* | 
| [11:36] | *Estoy como un niño* | *我就像个孩子* | 
| [11:40] | *Con nuevo jugete* | *拿着新的玩具* | 
| [11:43] | *Contento y feliz* | *满足又高兴* | 
| [12:29] | All right, just sign right there at the bottom. | 在底下签字就可以了 | 
| [12:33] | Okay. Then we give you — This is your receipt. | 好了 这是你的收据 | 
| [12:36] | Just make sure your party has valid I.D. | 确保他们来取钱的时候 | 
| [12:37] | when they pick up. | 带着有效身份证件 | 
| [12:39] | – Anything else? – No. | -还需要别的吗 -没了 | 
| [12:40] | All right. Have a good day. | 好 日安 | 
| [12:43] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [12:44] | Uh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:45] | It’d be wonderful if you could. | 如果你能帮上忙就太好了 | 
| [12:47] | I’m, uh, looking for a Werner Ziegler. | 我在找一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人 | 
| [12:50] | Has he been in here in the last few hours? | 他在过去几小时来过吗 | 
| [12:53] | I’m s– I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [12:55] | Even if he was here | 就算他来过 | 
| [12:55] | it’s not company policy to give out customer information. | 公司政策也不允许泄露顾客信息 | 
| [12:58] | Even if he just walked in? | 就算他只是走进来也不行吗 | 
| [12:59] | I don’t care about what he did. | 我不管他做了什么 | 
| [13:01] | Well, I really can’t. | 我真不能说 | 
| [13:02] | He is my brother-in-law | 他是我的小舅子 | 
| [13:04] | and we’re very worried about him. | 我们都很担心他 | 
| [13:06] | He has early stage dementia | 他患有早期痴呆 | 
| [13:08] | and on top of that, he’s a diabetic. | 另外还患有糖尿病 | 
| [13:09] | He doesn’t have his medicine | 他没带药出门 | 
| [13:11] | – and my wife is beside herself. – Oh, no. | -我老婆担心死了 -天啊 | 
| [13:14] | Uh, W-We talked long-distance | 我们跟他们在德国的姐姐 | 
| [13:17] | to their sister, Margarethe, back in Germany. | 玛格丽特 通了长途电话 | 
| [13:20] | She said Werner called ranting and raving | 她说维纳急吼吼地打给她 | 
| [13:22] | wanting her to send money | 要她打钱过来 | 
| [13:24] | and, well, she said she did | 她说她打了 | 
| [13:28] | to this branch. | 打给了这个支行 | 
| [13:29] | I have his insulin in a cooler out in the car | 我把他的胰岛素带来了 在车上的冰箱里 | 
| [13:32] | and I was hoping I would get here ahead of him. | 希望能在他之前赶到这里 | 
| [13:39] | Look, yeah, he was here | 是 他来过了 | 
| [13:42] | but you missed him. | 但你们错过了 | 
| [13:43] | He left about an hour ago. | 他大概一小时前就离开了 | 
| [13:47] | No, no. Damn. | 不 不 该死的 | 
| [13:50] | Just took the money and left? | 他取了钱就走了 | 
| [13:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:54] | Well, not right away. | 也不是取了钱就离开了 | 
| [13:55] | He made a couple calls on the pay phone | 他用公用电话打了几个电话 | 
| [13:57] | picked up his money, then left. | 然后才拿钱走的 | 
| [13:59] | And, what, just wandered off on foot? | 那他是步行走的吗 | 
| [14:02] | He got in a car. | 他上了一辆车 | 
| [14:03] | I think one of his calls was for a cab. | 我想其中一个电话就是叫出租车的 | 
| [14:06] | You see what company? | 是哪家出租车公司 | 
| [14:07] | – Was it a regular taxi, car service? – I didn’t. | -是辆普通的出租车 还是专车 -没看见 | 
| [14:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:13] | Any chance that — | 有没有可能 | 
| [14:15] | that I might have a — a peek at your security video | 我能看一眼你们的监控录像 | 
| [14:19] | see who got him? | 看看是谁接走了他 | 
| [14:24] | No. | 不行 | 
| [14:27] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [14:28] | Not company policy. | 不符合公司规定 | 
| [14:31] | Then… | 那… | 
| [14:33] | could you tell me where the nearest hospital is? | 你能告诉我离这最近的医院在哪吗 | 
| [14:39] | He was here a good half-hour or so | 他在这坐了足足半小时左右 | 
| [14:41] | before his money order came through. | 然后才等到汇票来 | 
| [14:44] | He asked if his money came, but not yet. | 他问我钱到了没 但钱还没到 | 
| [14:47] | You mind? | 介意吗 | 
| [14:59] | Well, that’s bad luck. | 真不走运 | 
| [15:00] | – You can’t see the car. – Yeah. | -你看不见那辆车 -是啊 | 
| [15:12] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 | 
| [15:13] | Sure. Good luck. | 没事 祝你好运 | 
| [15:14] | Hope you find him. | 希望你能找到他 | 
| [15:34] | Can I see it? | 能给我看看吗 | 
| [15:53] | For what it’s worth, I believe him. | 无论如何 我相信他 | 
| [15:56] | He said he’d be gone four days. | 他说他要离开四天 | 
| [15:58] | He’s not going to any cops. | 他不会报警 | 
| [15:59] | This is about him wanting to see his wife | 他只是想见他的老婆了 | 
| [16:01] | plain and simple. | 仅此而已 | 
| [16:07] | She’s on a Lufthansa flight. | 她在汉莎航空航班上 | 
| [16:09] | Landing in Denver nine hours from now. | 九小时后在丹佛着陆 | 
| [16:13] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [16:16] | And your men will be there. | 你的人会在那 | 
| [16:20] | And they’ll follow her from the airport | 他们会从机场一直跟着她 | 
| [16:22] | to wherever he’s holed up. | 一直到他藏身的地方 | 
| [16:26] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [16:32] | There’s another way to play this. | 还有个法子 | 
| [16:36] | If I can find him before the wife gets here | 如果我能在他妻子到这前找到他 | 
| [16:39] | let me bring him in and finish what he started. | 让我带他回去 完成他手头的工作 | 
| [16:41] | His crew can’t do it without him. | 他的手下没有他不行 | 
| [16:43] | If Ziegler disappears | 如果没了齐格勒 | 
| [16:45] | you are left with the most expensive hole in the ground | 你就要在美国西部地底 | 
| [16:48] | this side of the Mississippi. | 留下一个最贵的洞了 | 
| [16:53] | You can find him? | 你能找到他吗 | 
| [16:56] | This is on me. I’ll fix it. | 我的责任 让我来补救 | 
| [17:04] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [17:05] | You get everybody back in. | 你让所有人都回去 | 
| [17:06] | Get them on the phone to every cab company and car service. | 让他们给所有出租车公司和汽车服务公司打电话 | 
| [17:10] | You make up a story. | 编个故事 | 
| [17:11] | Find out who picked Ziegler up at the Travel Wire on Fourth. | 找出是谁在第四大街上差旅电汇那接了齐格勒 | 
| [17:16] | And start calling hotels — | 还有打给各个酒店 | 
| [17:17] | here, Colorado, Arizona. | 这里的 科罗拉多的 亚利桑那的 | 
| [17:20] | He had to register under his own name — or his wife’s. | 他只能用自己或他老婆的名字注册 | 
| [17:28] | Pull the transcript on the last call to his wife. | 调出他给老婆打的最后一通电话的转录 | 
| [17:34] | Read it to me. | 读给我听 | 
| [17:36] | What’d they talk about? | 他们说了些什么 | 
| [17:38] | No. After that. | 不 之后的 | 
| [17:40] | After the dog. | 狗之后的内容 | 
| [17:43] | They were gonna go on vacation. | 他们要去度假 | 
| [17:47] | Baden-Baden. | 巴登巴登 | 
| [17:50] | Natural springs. | 天然温泉 | 
| [18:07] | Hey, there. | 你好 | 
| [18:08] | Did you find your brother-in-law? Is he okay? | 找着你的小舅子了吗 他没事吧 | 
| [18:14] | Yes, I’m calling for one of your guests. | 是的 我想找你们的一名顾客 | 
| [18:18] | Um, Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 | 
| [18:20] | Right. | 对 | 
| [18:22] | Z-i-e-g-l-e-r. | 齐 格 勒 | 
| [18:28] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [18:29] | And there’s no reservation under that name? | 没有这个人预定的房间吗 | 
| [18:33] | *Con el amo de la plaza* | *和广场之主在一起* | 
| [18:37] | *Hay que tener más cuidado* | *你得小心点* | 
| [18:40] | *Porque lo ven muy tranquilo* | *因为他们看起来很安静* | 
| [18:50] | I won’t lie. It’s been a tough year. | 说实话 这一年来很艰难 | 
| [18:53] | But I’m proud to say Hamlin Hamlin McGill | 但我骄傲地说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 | 
| [18:55] | is back and going strong. | 东山再起了 | 
| [18:58] | It’s his lasting legacy | 这是他永远的遗产 | 
| [19:00] | which is why this couldn’t be more appropriate. | 所以这样再合适不过了 | 
| [19:02] | 查尔斯·L·麦吉尔 阅读室 | |
| [19:04] | I know this would have meant the world to him — | 我知道这对他意义重大 | 
| [19:07] | a good and proper memorial | 对于一个取得了许多成就 | 
| [19:09] | for a man who was many things | 但第一身份永远是律师的人来说 | 
| [19:13] | but always a lawyer first. | 这份纪念珍重且适当 | 
| [19:15] | On behalf of the whole school | 我们代表整所学校 | 
| [19:17] | we want to thank you. | 感谢你 | 
| [19:19] | Me? | 我 | 
| [19:20] | No, I didn’t donate any of this. | 不 这都不是我捐的 | 
| [19:22] | I’m just a guest. | 我只是名游客 | 
| [19:23] | Really? Dude, I’m pretty sure I heard someone say | 真的吗 肯定有人说 | 
| [19:26] | – you paid for all of it. – Yeah. | -这里的费用都是你付的 -是的 | 
| [19:27] | Well, I didn’t. | 不是我 | 
| [19:30] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 | 
| [19:32] | The invitation says “Anonymous donor.” | 请贴上写着”匿名捐赠者” | 
| [19:34] | I assumed that meant HHM. | 我猜就是HHM律所 | 
| [19:37] | – Baked brie? – Don’t mind if I do. | -要酥烤布里芝士吗 -等不及了 | 
| [19:39] | Actually, I happen to know | 事实上 我正好知道 | 
| [19:42] | Mr. James McGill paid for the reading room himself. | 是詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生自己掏钱建的阅读室 | 
| [19:45] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:46] | The brother did this? | 他弟弟捐的 | 
| [19:47] | I saw him write the check. | 我看见他写支票了 | 
| [19:51] | How much do you think this cost? | 你觉得这要多少钱 | 
| [19:52] | Hi, Rich. | 你好 里奇 | 
| [19:54] | This is quite an event. | 场面不小啊 | 
| [19:56] | Looks like half the attorneys in the southwest are here. | 看上去大西南一半的律师都来了 | 
| [19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:59] | They all came for Chuck. | 他们都是为了查克而来 | 
| [20:02] | I heard someone say | 我听说 | 
| [20:03] | that Jimmy paid for all this himself? | 是吉米自己掏钱建的 | 
| [20:07] | He’d…prefer to remain anonymous. | 他 不希望大家知道是他 | 
| [20:12] | Well, where is he? I was hoping to say hello. | 他人呢 我还想跟他打个招呼 | 
| [20:15] | Uh, he’s around here somewhere. | 他就在这 | 
| [20:18] | Oh. Isn’t that him out there? | 那不是他吗 | 
| [20:23] | I guess even a year out | 我想即使过去一年了 | 
| [20:25] | an event like this can be tough. | 也难免会触景生情 | 
| [20:28] | I better go check on him. | 我过去看看他 | 
| [20:30] | Thanks for coming, Rich. | 谢谢你来 里奇 | 
| [20:43] | It’s almost time to go back in. | 差不多该进去了 | 
| [20:50] | $23,000. | 两万三 | 
| [20:53] | I can’t believe I wrote a $23,000 check for this. | 不敢相信我为这写了两万三的支票 | 
| [20:57] | You know? | 知道吗 | 
| [21:00] | I don’t even see anyone from the bar association in there. | 我根本就没看见有律师协会的人来 | 
| [21:03] | We still have almost a week. | 还有差不多一周的时间 | 
| [21:05] | Someone on the board will hear about this | 委员会的人会听说这件事的 | 
| [21:07] | and they’ll believe it because… | 他们会相信的 因为 | 
| [21:10] | …they heard it from a colleague. | 他们是从同事那听来的 | 
| [21:12] | Yeah, I know. Word gets around, but… | 我知道 一传十 十传百 但是 | 
| [21:15] | Try this on for size. | 这个法子怎么样 | 
| [21:20] | Judge Papadoumian is in her chambers. | 帕帕杜米安法官在她办公室 | 
| [21:23] | She’s working late. | 她在加班 | 
| [21:25] | Everyone else has gone home. | 别人都下班回家了 | 
| [21:26] | Suddenly, she smells something, something burning. | 突然 她闻到了一股烧焦的味道 | 
| [21:31] | She crosses to her door. | 她走到门边 | 
| [21:32] | It’s warm to the touch. | 摸了一下门 烫手 | 
| [21:34] | She opens it. | 她打开门 | 
| [21:35] | Whoosh! Wall of flames. | 面前一堵火墙 | 
| [21:37] | Her clerk’s chamber’s on fire. | 书记员的小办公室着火了 | 
| [21:38] | And she’s trapped. | 她被困住了 | 
| [21:39] | But then, through the fire and smoke, a figure emerges. | 但在火焰和浓烟之中 隐约出现了一个身影 | 
| [21:42] | It’s Jimmy McGill. | 是吉米·麦吉尔 | 
| [21:44] | See, I rescue a judge. | 你看 我救了法官 | 
| [21:46] | Now, that, people are gonna talk about. | 这件事一定会成为人们的议论焦点 | 
| [21:49] | And it’s — it’s too big, and probably — | 这太大了 而且可能 | 
| [21:51] | it’s not how I come back from “Insincere.” | 我这样也不能洗白”不真诚” | 
| [21:55] | Right. | 对 | 
| [22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:01] | Wanna go back in, get your money’s worth? | 你想进去让钱花得值吗 | 
| [22:03] | Yeah. I’m starving. | 想 我快饿死了 | 
| [22:05] | Those little hamburgers are looking good. | 那些小汉堡看上去很好吃 | 
| [22:09] | I’m allowed to pay for the food | 食物是我买单 | 
| [22:11] | but I’m too sad to eat. | 但我伤心得吃不下 | 
| [22:14] | Z-i-e-g-l-e-r. | 齐 格 勒 | 
| [22:21] | He is? | 他在 | 
| [22:22] | You don’t know if he’s on the property at the moment? | 他现在在不在酒店 你知道吗 | 
| [22:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:26] | No, I don’t need to talk to him right now. | 我现在用不着跟他通话 | 
| [22:29] | No. No message. | 不用 不用带话 | 
| [22:32] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢 | 
| [22:32] | You have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [25:44] | Get out of the way! Go! | 别挡路 快走 | 
| [25:45] | Sorry. It’s just not working. | 抱歉 机器不好使 | 
| [25:48] | – Excuse me. – Hello? | -不好意思 -你好 | 
| [25:50] | I’m at the north gate. | 我在北门 | 
| [25:52] | And the machine is stuck. | 机器卡住了 | 
| [25:53] | – At which gate? – The north gate. | -哪个门 -北门 | 
| [26:39] | All right, if everyone’s ready. | 好了 大家都准备好了吧 | 
| [26:48] | Folks, this is Duncan Springer. | 各位 这位是邓肯·斯普林格 | 
| [26:50] | He’s a senior from Mayfield High School in Las Cruces. | 他在拉斯克鲁斯梅菲尔德高中读高三 | 
| [26:52] | Duncan, have a seat. | 邓肯 请坐 | 
| [26:54] | Duncan’s editor of the school newspaper | 邓肯是校报编辑 | 
| [26:56] | and his Model UN delegation represents Kazakhstan. | 他在模拟联合国代表哈萨克斯坦 | 
| [27:00] | In fact, Duncan’s delegation was selected | 其实 邓肯的代表团被选中 | 
| [27:03] | to visit the real UN in New York City. | 去纽约参观真正的联合国 | 
| [27:06] | Duncan, what can you tell us about that? | 邓肯 能给我们讲讲这件事吗 | 
| [27:10] | Oh, it was — | 那是… | 
| [27:11] | This is Marcie Ramirez. | 这位是玛茜·拉米雷斯 | 
| [27:12] | She’s from Moriarty High. | 来自莫里亚蒂高中 | 
| [27:14] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [27:15] | She’s captain of the debate team. | 她是辩论队队长 | 
| [27:18] | What’s your strategy gonna be, Marcie? | 你有什么规划 玛茜 | 
| [27:20] | I think it’ll — | 我觉得 | 
| [27:21] | This is Franklyn Pickett. | 这位是富兰克林·皮克特 | 
| [27:22] | He’s from Manzano High. | 来自曼萨诺高中 | 
| [27:23] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [27:25] | Franklyn is school president | 富兰克林是校学生会主席 | 
| [27:28] | and he wrote a play. | 他写过一个剧本 | 
| [27:29] | – Franklyn, what can you tell us about your play? – It’s — | -富兰克林 给我们讲讲你的剧本 -它 | 
| [27:33] | Teodora, how did you get interested | 特奥多拉 你是怎么对埃塞俄比亚 | 
| [27:35] | – in Ethiopia? – Well — | -产生兴趣的 -这个嘛 | 
| [27:37] | – Kristy, what’s it like working with elders? – It was — | -克丽丝蒂 和老年人共事是什么感觉 -那 | 
| [27:39] | – Raymond, how’d you manage that? – I’ve — | -雷蒙德 你是怎么做到的 -我… | 
| [27:43] | 斯普林格 博尔杰 晋 | |
| [27:51] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [27:52] | Things are becoming much clearer now. | 现在明朗多了 | 
| [27:57] | Can I let them go? | 可以让他们走了吗 | 
| [27:58] | – Uh, have they had lunch? – Yes. | -他们吃过午饭了吗 -吃过了 | 
| [28:00] | Unless there’s any additional questions? | 没有其他问题就让他们走吧 | 
| [28:03] | Oh, uh, did they all get the… | 他们有没有拿到… | 
| [28:03] | – Yes, they did. – Great. | -拿到了 -真棒 | 
| [28:05] | – Thank them again before leaving. – Of course. | -走之前再次感谢他们 -当然 | 
| [28:07] | Here’s where we are — | 现在的情况是 | 
| [28:09] | Raymond Chin six votes | 雷蒙德·晋六票 | 
| [28:11] | Duncan Springer six votes | 邓肯·斯普林格六票 | 
| [28:13] | Marcie Ramirez five votes | 玛茜·拉米雷斯五票 | 
| [28:14] | Franklyn Pickett, Teodora Moon | 富兰克林·皮克特 特奥多拉·摩恩 | 
| [28:16] | and Tristram Bolger three votes each | 还有崔斯特姆·博尔杰各三票 | 
| [28:18] | and Kristy Esposito one vote. | 克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多一票 | 
| [28:21] | Well, looks like we have three scholarships to give | 我们要颁发三份奖学金 | 
| [28:23] | and three front runners. | 正好有三个得票最多的人 | 
| [28:24] | So, unless there’s any disagreement | 所以 没有疑义的话 | 
| [28:26] | I think we can — | 我们可以 | 
| [28:30] | Uh, Jimmy? | 吉米 | 
| [28:33] | Uh, yeah. | 对 | 
| [28:36] | Uh, the one vote for Kristy Esposito? | 投给克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多的那票 | 
| [28:39] | That was me. | 是我投的 | 
| [28:40] | And for what it’s worth | 不管怎样 | 
| [28:42] | I-I think we should give her another look. | 我们应该重新审视这位候选人 | 
| [28:44] | Esposito? | 艾斯波西多 | 
| [28:46] | That’s the shoplifter? | 在店里偷东西那个 | 
| [28:49] | The shoplifter. | 就是她 | 
| [28:51] | Ya — That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [28:54] | I mean, her grades are good. | 她的成绩很好 | 
| [28:56] | Maybe not quite as good as some of the other kids | 也许没有其他一些孩子那么优秀 | 
| [28:58] | but they’re good. | 但的确很好 | 
| [28:59] | And her recommendations are solid. | 她的推荐信也都挺棒的 | 
| [29:02] | And, yeah, she’s had some trouble | 她是惹过祸 | 
| [29:04] | but, um, she was new in town | 但她当时刚来 | 
| [29:05] | and she made some bad choices. | 做出了一些错误的选择 | 
| [29:07] | And that was sophomore year. | 那是高一的事了 | 
| [29:09] | She’s had two really strong years since then. | 之后的两年她都表现很棒 | 
| [29:12] | And have you all read this? | 各位都读过这个了吗 | 
| [29:14] | Her essay is — | 她的文章写得… | 
| [29:16] | well, that experience is what got her interested in the law. | 正是因为那段经历 她才对法律产生了兴趣 | 
| [29:19] | And it’s really good. | 真的很好 | 
| [29:20] | It’s really good. | 真好 | 
| [29:22] | And my point is that maybe someone who’s been in trouble | 我想说 也许某人遇到了麻烦 | 
| [29:26] | someone who doesn’t have a perfect record | 履历不完美 | 
| [29:30] | you know, who’s made mistakes and faced the consequences — | 犯过错 承担了后果 | 
| [29:34] | maybe she brings something that the others don’t. | 也许她有其他人没有的品质 | 
| [29:37] | I think that deserves real consideration. | 我觉得这值得我们认真考虑 | 
| [29:45] | Jimmy, you make a hell of an argument. | 吉米 你说得很有道理 | 
| [29:48] | How about we take another vote? | 我们再投一次票吧 | 
| [29:55] | Kristy! | 克丽丝蒂 | 
| [29:56] | Ms. Esposito, hold up! | 艾斯波西多小姐 等等 | 
| [29:57] | Hey. Jimmy McGill. | 我是吉米·麦吉尔 | 
| [29:59] | We met inside. | 我们在里面见过 | 
| [30:05] | You didn’t get it. | 你没得到奖学金 | 
| [30:08] | You were never gonna get it. | 你永远都得不到的 | 
| [30:10] | They — | 他们 | 
| [30:12] | They dangle these things in front of you. | 他们把诱人的东西吊在你面前 | 
| [30:13] | They tell you, you got a chance | 告诉你 你有机会 | 
| [30:15] | but — I’m sorry — it’s a lie | 但…我很抱歉 他们在撒谎 | 
| [30:17] | because they had already made up their mind | 因为他们早已下定决心 | 
| [30:19] | and they knew what they were gonna do | 你走进那扇门之前 | 
| [30:20] | before you walked in the door. | 他们就已经知道该怎么做了 | 
| [30:23] | You made a mistake | 你犯过错 | 
| [30:25] | and they are never forgetting it. | 他们永远都不会忘记 | 
| [30:28] | As far as they’re concerned, your mistake is just — | 在他们看来 你的错误就… | 
| [30:31] | it’s who you are, and it’s all you are. | 就等于你这个人 就是你的全部 | 
| [30:34] | And I’m not just talking about the scholarship here. | 我说的不只是这里的奖学金 | 
| [30:36] | I’m talking about everything. | 一切都是这样 | 
| [30:38] | I mean, they’ll smile at you | 他们朝你微笑 | 
| [30:39] | they’ll pat you on the head | 拍拍你的头 | 
| [30:40] | but they are never, ever letting you in. | 但他们永远也不会接受你 | 
| [30:45] | But listen. | 听着 | 
| [30:47] | Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [30:48] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不要紧 | 
| [30:50] | It doesn’t because you don’t need them. | 不要紧 因为你不需要他们 | 
| [30:53] | They’re not gonna give it to you? | 他们不肯给你吗 | 
| [30:55] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [30:56] | You’re gonna take it. | 你自己去拿 | 
| [30:57] | You’re gonna do whatever it takes. | 你要不择手段 | 
| [30:59] | Do you hear me? | 听明白了吗 | 
| [31:00] | You are not gonna play by the rules. | 你不应该循规蹈矩 | 
| [31:02] | You’re gonna go your own way. | 而应该自行其是 | 
| [31:03] | You’re gonna do what they won’t do. | 出乎他们的意料 | 
| [31:05] | You’re gonna be smart. | 学聪明点 | 
| [31:06] | You are gonna cut corners | 你要学会抄捷径 | 
| [31:07] | and you are gonna win. | 这样才能赢 | 
| [31:09] | They’re on the 35th floor? | 他们在三十五楼 | 
| [31:12] | You’re gonna be on the 50th floor. | 那你就上五十楼 | 
| [31:13] | You’re gonna be looking down on them. | 然后居高临下地看着他们 | 
| [31:15] | And the higher you rise | 你领先得越多 | 
| [31:17] | the more they’re gonna hate you. | 他们越讨厌你 | 
| [31:18] | Good. Good. You rub their noses in it. | 很好 很好 你更要揭他们的伤疤 | 
| [31:21] | You make them suffer. | 让他们好好受一番罪 | 
| [31:23] | You don’t matter all that much to them. | 对他们来说你也许没那么重要 | 
| [31:25] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [31:27] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [31:28] | Screw them. | 去他的 | 
| [31:30] | Remember — the winner takes it all. | 记住 成王败寇 | 
| [31:38] | I’ve gotta go get my bus. | 我要去赶巴士了 | 
| [31:41] | You — You understand what I’m trying to tell you, right? | 你明白我的意思了 对吗 | 
| [31:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:48] | I think I do. | 我觉得我明白了 | 
| [31:51] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [31:52] | All right, go get ’em. | 很好 加油吧 | 
| [32:35] | Damn it! Damn it! God damn it! | 妈的 他妈的 | 
| [32:37] | Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! | 该死 该死 | 
| [32:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:54] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:00] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [33:24] | – Can I help you? – Hey. | -有什么需要吗 -你好 | 
| [33:27] | Uh, my friend was here earlier | 我的朋友之前在这里 | 
| [33:30] | um, bald fellow, about so tall. | 光头 大概这么高 | 
| [33:33] | Yeah. Did, uh, they find his brother-in-law? | 是的 他们找到他的小舅子了吗 | 
| [33:35] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 | 
| [33:37] | No, no. | 没 还没 | 
| [33:39] | No, we haven’t found him yet. | 我们还没找到他 | 
| [33:41] | We’re really worried. | 我们都担心坏了 | 
| [33:43] | – I’m sorry to hear about that. – Yeah. | -很抱歉听到这个消息 -是啊 | 
| [33:47] | So, I was wondering if there’s maybe something | 我朋友有没有漏看了 | 
| [33:49] | that, you know, my friend missed. | 一些资料之类的 | 
| [33:52] | I showed him everything I’ve got. | 我给他看了所有资料 | 
| [33:56] | Show me what you showed him. | 给我也看看 | 
| [34:00] | Maybe you should just call your friend. | 也许你应该打电话问你朋友 | 
| [34:03] | I did, and, you know | 我打过了 | 
| [34:05] | he told me to come back and take another look. | 他叫我回来再看一下 | 
| [34:06] | I — I’d really appreciate it. | 我会非常感激的 | 
| [34:10] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [34:11] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [34:13] | You better just call the police. | 你还是去报警吧 | 
| [34:16] | Sure, sure. | 好的 当然 | 
| [34:20] | Travel Wire. This is Fred. | 差旅电汇 我是弗雷德 | 
| [34:24] | Fourth street. | 第四大街 | 
| [34:24] | Nearest cross street is Lomas. | 最近的十字路口在洛马斯 | 
| [34:29] | 10:00 P.M. Yeah. | 晚上十点 好的 | 
| [34:32] | Okay. Have a great day. | 好的 祝您日安 | 
| [34:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:07] | 转账记录 收款人 维纳·齐格勒 付款人 玛格丽特·齐格勒 | |
| [35:59] | Is there a Mr. Ziegler here? | 齐格勒先生在吗 | 
| [36:02] | Mr. Werner Ziegler? | 维纳·齐格勒先生 | 
| [36:04] | Oh, uh, yes. | 是我 | 
| [36:05] | I am Ziegler. | 我是齐格勒 | 
| [36:06] | There’s a call for you. | 有电话找您 | 
| [36:08] | Oh. Ja. | 是的 | 
| [36:10] | Uh, uh — I will be right there. | 我马上就来 | 
| [36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:25] | This is Werner? | 你是维纳吗 | 
| [36:28] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [36:30] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [36:32] | I’m calling on behalf of Gustavo Fring. | 我是古斯塔沃·弗林的代表 | 
| [36:38] | Ah, yes. | 好的 | 
| [36:39] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [36:41] | Is Mr. Fring very upset? | 弗林先生很恼火吗 | 
| [36:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [36:46] | Please let him know the work will continue. | 请转告他工作会继续的 | 
| [36:48] | Did Michael show him my letter? | 麦克把信给他看了吗 | 
| [36:50] | I explained everything. | 我解释了所有问题 | 
| [36:53] | Uh, no, Michael hasn’t shared that with Mr. Fring. | 麦克还没把信给弗林先生看过 | 
| [36:56] | The letter has specific instructions. | 信上有详细的指导 | 
| [36:59] | My men will be able to continue a few days | 接下来几天我的人可以不用我管 | 
| [37:01] | without me. | 自己干活 | 
| [37:02] | The work will go on. | 工作会继续的 | 
| [37:04] | Ask Michael. | 不信去问麦克 | 
| [37:05] | Michael. | 麦克 | 
| [37:08] | Michael’s very busy | 麦克很忙 | 
| [37:09] | and he asked me to speak with you. | 他叫我来跟你谈 | 
| [37:11] | Do you remember what your instructions were? | 你还记得你的说明 | 
| [37:14] | Certainly. | 当然了 | 
| [37:15] | They are to finish clearing the debris | 在清理完废墟之后 | 
| [37:17] | then begin the south wall. | 开始建造南面的墙 | 
| [37:19] | That’s the south wall? | 南面的墙吗 | 
| [37:22] | The south wall, yes. | 南面 没错 | 
| [37:25] | The concrete is standing by. | 混凝土都准备好了 | 
| [37:26] | They can start pouring. | 他们可以开始浇筑了 | 
| [37:28] | It’s very straightforward | 非常简洁明白 | 
| [37:29] | so Kai will kno– | 卡伊会明白的 | 
| [37:34] | The “Concrete form”? | 混凝土结构 | 
| [37:35] | Sorry. I didn’t get that last part. | 抱歉 我没听懂最后一部分 | 
| [37:37] | Could you repeat that? | 你能重复一下吗 | 
| [37:39] | Werner? | 维纳 | 
| [37:41] | Werner? | 维纳 | 
| [37:43] | Mr. Ziegler? | 齐格勒先生 | 
| [37:50] | Michael. | 麦克 | 
| [37:53] | Is that you? | 是你吗 | 
| [38:02] | I’m so sorry if I — | 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:03] | Get dressed. | 穿好衣服 | 
| [38:05] | Michael — | 麦克 | 
| [38:06] | I don’t wanna hear another damn word out of you. | 我不想再听你啰嗦了 | 
| [38:10] | Go. | 快去 | 
| [38:41] | I think I got something here. | 我想我有所发现了 | 
| [38:44] | Take a look. | 来看看 | 
| [38:45] | The problem might have been starting with “Remorse,” | 问题可能出在”悔恨”这一块 | 
| [38:47] | so I’m trying to work into it more gradually. | 所以我正试着让它衔接得自然点 | 
| [38:50] | Uh, “The Law,” “Plans,” then “Remorse,” | “法律” “计划” 然后是”悔恨” | 
| [38:53] | then “Brother,” then “Legacy.” | 然后是”兄弟”和”遗产” | 
| [38:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [38:58] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 | 
| [38:59] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [39:01] | How’d it go? | 进展顺利吗 | 
| [39:03] | We gave three very bright young people scholarships. | 我们给了三位有为的年轻人奖学金 | 
| [39:08] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [39:09] | All right, we can work on this. | 我们可以着手于这个 | 
| [39:11] | I know it’s a lot | 我知道这事很繁琐 | 
| [39:13] | but this is one time you do not want to wing it. | 但你可千万不能马虎 | 
| [39:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [39:19] | Jimmy, the hard part’s done. | 吉米 最难的部分已经完成了 | 
| [39:21] | Reading room, scholarship, cemetery. | 阅读室 奖学金 公墓 | 
| [39:24] | By now, they’ve got to have heard about some of it. | 到目前为止他们一定多少有所耳闻了 | 
| [39:26] | We set up the dominoes | 我们搭好了多米诺骨牌 | 
| [39:27] | and now you just knock them down. | 现在你只用推一把 | 
| [39:31] | I can say whatever I want. | 就算我说得花团锦簇 | 
| [39:33] | To the board, I’m still that guy. | 在委员会眼中我还是那个人 | 
| [39:39] | Well, you got to say something. | 你总得说点什么 | 
| [39:45] | What if, uh… | 如果 | 
| [39:47] | What if, um… | 如果 | 
| [40:03] | What if Chuck does the talking for me? | 如果让查克替我发言呢 | 
| [40:25] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 | 
| [40:44] | – Yes? – I got him. | -怎么了 -我找到他了 | 
| [40:46] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 | 
| [40:48] | Out by an old raceway off 55 | 55号公路边的一条旧车道上 | 
| [40:51] | about 8 miles north of San Ysidro. | 距圣伊西德罗约八英里 | 
| [40:55] | Where was he? | 他之前在哪 | 
| [40:56] | A place called Dulce Vega Hot Springs up in Jemez. | 赫梅斯的甜河地温泉旅馆 | 
| [41:00] | It’s got to be where his wife is headed. | 他妻子肯定要去那里 | 
| [41:05] | Something else. | 还有件事 | 
| [41:08] | Yes? | 什么 | 
| [41:09] | When I found him, he was on the phone | 我找到他时 他正跟人通话 | 
| [41:11] | with an interested party | 是有利害关系的人 | 
| [41:13] | pretending to be one of your guys. | 扮成了你的手下 | 
| [41:18] | What did he tell them? | 他告诉对方什么了 | 
| [41:19] | Nothing useful. | 没什么有用的 | 
| [41:21] | – You’re certain? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 | 
| [41:25] | You have any idea who it was? | 你知道对方是谁吗 | 
| [41:29] | I do. | 知道 | 
| [41:32] | All right, I’ll bring him in now. | 我这就带他过来 | 
| [41:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:35] | Keep him there. | 让他待在原地 | 
| [41:37] | Wait. | 等着 | 
| [41:41] | I’d go another way. | 换我会选另一种方法 | 
| [41:42] | That I know. | 我知道 | 
| [41:47] | That’d be a mistake. | 这么做是错的 | 
| [41:49] | This discussion serves no purpose. | 没什么可讨论的 | 
| [41:53] | Wait where you are. | 在原地等我 | 
| [42:07] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好 | 
| [42:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定 | 
| [42:14] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [42:29] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [42:39] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [42:47] | I want to know what your end game was. | 我想知道你本打算如何收场 | 
| [42:49] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你本来以为会怎么样 | 
| [42:52] | I thought I would come back | 我会回去 | 
| [42:53] | and my friend Michael would be very, very angry | 我朋友麦克会非常生气 | 
| [42:57] | but in time | 但迟早 | 
| [42:58] | he would understand and forgive. | 他会理解和原谅我 | 
| [43:01] | It was never up to me. | 从来不是由我说了算 | 
| [43:03] | Oh, Michael, look. | 麦克 | 
| [43:05] | I know I’ve made trouble for you | 我知道我给你惹麻烦了 | 
| [43:06] | and I’m very sorry for the damage I caused. | 我也很抱歉造成了破坏 | 
| [43:09] | I will repair what I broke with my own hands | 我会亲手修好被我弄坏的东西 | 
| [43:12] | but, please, Margarethe will land any minute. | 但求你了 玛格丽特马上就降落了 | 
| [43:15] | Soon, she will be at the motel. | 她很快就会到旅馆去 | 
| [43:16] | Please take me back there. | 求你把我带回那里去 | 
| [43:19] | Let us be together for a little, huh? | 让我们团聚一会 行吗 | 
| [43:22] | Let her see me and know everything is okay. | 让她看到我 知道一切都好 | 
| [43:26] | Ah, please, Michael. | 拜托了 麦克 | 
| [43:28] | I go back now | 我现在回去 | 
| [43:29] | I go back in the morning — | 和我明早回去 | 
| [43:31] | what difference can it make? | 有什么区别呢 | 
| [43:34] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 | 
| [43:39] | Let me speak to Mr. Fring. | 让我跟弗林先生谈谈 | 
| [43:41] | I will explain everything. | 我会把一切解释清楚 | 
| [43:43] | I will make him understand. | 让他明白 | 
| [43:45] | You’re not gonna talk to Fring. | 你不能跟弗林谈 | 
| [43:47] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [43:47] | I know if I — | 我知道如果我… | 
| [43:48] | Werner, nothing you can say or do | 维纳 不管你说什么做什么 | 
| [43:51] | will make anyone trust you again. | 都不会再有人相信你了 | 
| [44:09] | I will go home. | 我会回家 | 
| [44:13] | I will never breathe a word of this ever. | 我永远不会再提起这事 | 
| [44:18] | The money — I give all of it back. | 那些钱 我全部还回去 | 
| [44:25] | I will tell no one. | 我不会告诉任何人 | 
| [44:26] | I s-swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [44:29] | It will be as if none of this ever happened. | 就像这一切从没发生过 | 
| [44:35] | Please, Michael. | 求你了 麦克 | 
| [44:37] | You know I will keep silent. | 你知道我会保持沉默 | 
| [44:39] | You know it. Please. | 你知道的 拜托了 | 
| [44:42] | Does your wife have a cellphone with her? | 你妻子有带手机吗 | 
| [44:45] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [44:47] | I need you to call her now. | 你现在打给她 | 
| [44:50] | She landed an hour ago. | 她一小时前就降落了 | 
| [44:51] | But she knows nothing. | 但她什么都不知道 | 
| [44:53] | And you need to keep it that way. | 那就继续让她什么都不知道 | 
| [44:55] | She’s being followed. | 有人跟踪她 | 
| [44:57] | She’s followed? | 有人跟踪她 | 
| [45:00] | She goes back to the airport | 她返回机场 | 
| [45:01] | nothing will happen to her. | 就不会有事 | 
| [45:04] | Surely they could not — they would not — | 他们肯定不能… 他们不会… | 
| [45:06] | Hey, pull yourself together. | 镇定一点 | 
| [45:08] | Give me the phone. I call her now. | 把手机给我 我现在就打给她 | 
| [45:09] | – Calm — Calm dow– – Give it to me. | -冷静一点 -快给我 | 
| [45:11] | Calm down! | 冷静 | 
| [45:12] | She can’t suspect. | 她不能生疑 | 
| [45:14] | It doesn’t matter what you tell her | 你用什么借口不重要 | 
| [45:15] | long as she goes back where she belongs. | 只要让她回去就行 | 
| [45:36] | Hello. Ja. | 你好 是 | 
| [46:53] | Will she do it? | 她会照做吗 | 
| [46:57] | She was very angry | 她很生气 | 
| [46:58] | but, yes, she will go home. | 不过她会回家的 | 
| [47:05] | Michael… | 麦克 | 
| [47:08] | if she does not hear a word from me | 她如果没有我的消息 | 
| [47:10] | she will ask questions. | 会怀疑的 | 
| [47:12] | She will go to the police. | 她会去报警 | 
| [47:16] | There will be a story, an accident. | 到时会有个说法 发生意外 | 
| [47:20] | Lawyers will visit, German lawyers. | 律师会来 德国律师 | 
| [47:25] | Her questions will be answered. | 她会得到答复 | 
| [47:29] | This you swear? | 你保证吗 | 
| [47:32] | This I swear. | 我保证 | 
| [47:36] | And my men? | 我的人呢 | 
| [47:38] | They’re going home. | 他们可以回家 | 
| [47:40] | They’ll be okay. They’re trusted. | 他们可信 所以不会有事 | 
| [47:49] | Is there no other way, truly? | 真的没有其它办法了吗 | 
| [48:18] | There are so many stars visible in New Mexico. | 在墨西哥能看到很多星星 | 
| [48:28] | I will walk out there… | 我要走去那里 | 
| [48:32] | to get a better look. | 看得更清楚些 | 
| [49:40] | I mean… | 这真的 | 
| [49:43] | it’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 | 
| [49:45] | I feel like we’ve been talking about this forever | 感觉我们讨论这个很久了 | 
| [49:47] | and now… | 现在 | 
| [49:51] | here it is. | 终于建好了 | 
| [49:55] | An architectural feat. | 建筑史上的壮举 | 
| [49:59] | Truly. | 真的 | 
| [50:02] | Herculean. | 艰巨的项目 | 
| [50:06] | This is… | 这… | 
| [50:12] | This is… | 这实在是… | 
| [50:15] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [50:19] | I can work with this. | 我能在这施展手脚 | 
| [50:22] | I mean, it’s not exactly what we talked about | 虽然跟我们之前说的有些差异 | 
| [50:26] | but it has possibilities, even unfinished. | 但即便是半成品 依然潜能无限 | 
| [50:30] | Uh, ventilation at this point is the main hurdle | 现在通风设备是最大的障碍 | 
| [50:33] | but with a series of fans and the right equipment | 不过只要有风扇和必要器材 | 
| [50:35] | I am certain that I could do a rudimentary cook at the very least. | 我很肯定至少能完成基本的制毒 | 
| [50:39] | Not until it is ready. | 未准备好前不能开工 | 
| [50:46] | Um, of course. | 当然 | 
| [50:48] | We only want to do it if it’s done right. | 都准备好才能动手 | 
| [50:51] | I was just… exploring possibilities. | 我只是…探寻一下可能性 | 
| [50:59] | I am gonna go up and check the… | 我上去看一下那个… | 
| [51:07] | Okay. | 走了 | 
| [51:20] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [52:02] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [52:03] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 | 
| [52:09] | Where do you have it? | 带好了吗 | 
| [52:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [52:15] | This should do it. | 这个应该行的 | 
| [52:17] | Chuck wrote a good letter, huh? | 查克写了一封非常好的信 | 
| [52:19] | Chuck wrote a great letter. | 一封非常感人的信 | 
| [52:24] | It’s not just the words, though, you know? | 但关键不是里面的词句 | 
| [52:28] | It’s how you read them. | 是你念它们的方式 | 
| [52:39] | Jimmy, whatever happens in there… | 吉米 无论发生什么 | 
| [52:43] | I’m with you. | 我都和你一起 | 
| [52:48] | Mr. McGill, we’ve reviewed all the facts | 麦吉尔先生 我们评估了所有的事实 | 
| [52:51] | the same facts as the hearing committee. | 与听证委员会了解到的相同的事实 | 
| [52:53] | We’ve evaluated their findings. | 评估了他们的调查结果 | 
| [52:54] | All that’s left is for us to hear your prepared statement. | 剩下的就只有你事先准备的陈述了 | 
| [52:57] | So, whenever you’re ready. | 所以 准备好了就可以开始了 | 
| [53:00] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官阁下 | 
| [53:01] | I-I don’t have a prepared statement. | 我没准备什么陈述 | 
| [53:04] | But I do have this. | 但是我有这个 | 
| [53:09] | it’s a letter | 这是一封信 | 
| [53:10] | from my brother, Charles McGill. | 来自我的哥哥 查尔斯·麦吉尔 | 
| [53:14] | He left it to me in his will | 他在遗嘱里留给我的 | 
| [53:16] | and I received it last year after he passed. | 去年在他去世后我才收到 | 
| [53:26] | “Dear Jimmy | “亲爱的吉米 | 
| [53:28] | I have left many things unsaid | 这些年来 对于我们之间的关系 | 
| [53:30] | in our relationship through the years. | 我有很多话都没有说出口 | 
| [53:32] | Rather than allow these unspoken thoughts to die with me | 与其让这些从未言说的想法随我而逝 | 
| [53:36] | I’ve chosen to record them here for you. | 倒不如把它们写给你看 | 
| [53:38] | I hope you will take my words | 我希望你不要扭曲我这些话的本意 | 
| [53:40] | in the spirit in which they are intended. | 正确地接受它们 | 
| [53:48] | I remember quite clearly | 我还清楚地记得 | 
| [53:49] | the day you came home from the hospital. | 你从医院回到家那天 | 
| [53:52] | You can’t imagine the joy on Mom’s face. | 你无法想像妈妈脸上的喜悦 | 
| [53:55] | I can honestly say I never saw her happier.” | 坦白地说 我从未见过她那么开心的样子 | 
| [54:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [54:14] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 | 
| [54:18] | I was… | 我… | 
| [54:20] | I was just gonna try to — | 我本来想… | 
| [54:23] | I was gonna try to move you all | 我本来想用我哥哥这封动人的信 | 
| [54:24] | with my brother’s eloquent words | 来打动你们 | 
| [54:27] | you know, pull on your heartstrings | 扣动你们的心弦什么的 | 
| [54:29] | but it’s not right. | 但这样做是不对的 | 
| [54:31] | This letter’s between me and him | 这封信只属于我和他 | 
| [54:34] | and it should stay that way. | 就应该一直如此 | 
| [54:39] | Listen, my brother, Chuck — | 我哥哥 查克 | 
| [54:42] | you — you knew him. | 你们都认识他 | 
| [54:45] | He loved me in his own way. | 他用他自己的方式爱着我 | 
| [54:49] | He loved me as a brother. | 他爱我因我是他的兄弟 | 
| [54:53] | He did not love me as a lawyer. | 却不因我是一名律师 | 
| [54:57] | Big reason I became a lawyer was Chuck. | 但我成为律师却是因为查克 | 
| [54:59] | He was the most brilliant man I ever knew. | 他是我认识的最聪明的人 | 
| [55:03] | And an incredible lawyer. | 一个了不起的律师 | 
| [55:06] | Yuh know? | 你们都知道吧 | 
| [55:06] | And, uh, he knew exactly who he was — exactly. | 还有 他非常了解自己 特别了解 | 
| [55:12] | And all my life, I wanted to make him proud. | 我这一辈子 都在想得到他的认可 | 
| [55:16] | And he was not an easy man to make proud, you know? | 而他并不是一个容易认可别人的人 | 
| [55:21] | Like climbing Everest without supplies. | 就像在没有补给的情况下攀登珠穆朗玛峰 | 
| [55:25] | If you were one of the lucky few who reached that peak | 如果你成为少数登上峰顶的幸运儿之一 | 
| [55:28] | even for a moment | 即便只有一小会儿 | 
| [55:29] | if you made him proud | 如果你能让他为你骄傲 | 
| [55:31] | wow, what a feeling. | 那该有多好 | 
| [55:35] | And he let you know it, too. | 而且他会让你感觉到他的认可 | 
| [55:38] | But if you weren’t one of those people — | 但如果你并不是那少数的幸运儿… | 
| [55:42] | he was polite enough | 他会足够礼貌 | 
| [55:44] | but he did not suffer fools, you know? | 但他也不会容忍傻瓜 | 
| [55:46] | And he could be judgmental and difficult. | 他会评判你 责难你 | 
| [55:51] | And he knew how to get under your skin. | 他知道怎么能让你不好受 | 
| [55:54] | And…could be a real son of a bitch. | 他会成为一个彻头彻尾的浑球 | 
| [55:59] | Chuck was the one who was always right — | 查克永远是正确的 | 
| [56:02] | always. | 永远 | 
| [56:05] | And usually he was. | 而通常他的确是正确的 | 
| [56:07] | You know? | 你们都知道的 | 
| [56:08] | So, for a guy like me — | 所以 对一个像我这样的人… | 
| [56:12] | I did lousy in school. | 没正经上过什么学 | 
| [56:13] | I lacked ambition. | 也没什么雄心壮志 | 
| [56:15] | I always cut corners. | 还总耍小聪明 | 
| [56:16] | I mean, for me | 像我这样的人 | 
| [56:17] | to live up to the standards of Charles McGill… | 要达到查尔斯·麦吉尔的标准… | 
| [56:26] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我这个样子 | 
| [56:29] | I’ll never be as moral as him. | 我永远不可能像他那样高尚 | 
| [56:31] | I’ll never be as smart. | 像他那样聪明 | 
| [56:33] | I’ll never be as respected. | 像他那样受人尊敬 | 
| [56:37] | I’ll never be as good as Chuck. | 我永远不可能跟查克一样好 | 
| [56:45] | But I can try. | 但我会努力尝试 | 
| [56:47] | I can try. | 我会努力 | 
| [56:49] | If you decide, and I get to be a lawyer… | 如果你们决定 我可以当一名律师… | 
| [56:57] | …I’ll do everything in my power | 那我将尽我所能 | 
| [56:59] | to be worthy of the name McGill. | 不辱麦吉尔之名 | 
| [57:04] | And if you decide I’m not a lawyer… | 如果你们认为我不能当一名律师… | 
| [57:11] | …doesn’t matter. | 那也没关系 | 
| [57:13] | I’ll still try to be the best man that I can be. | 我仍然会努力做好自己 | 
| [57:22] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 | 
| [57:24] | I got this letter. | 我有这封信 | 
| [57:26] | I never had a chance to write him a letter | 我没有机会给他写信了 | 
| [57:29] | and to tell him all the things that I should have. | 没有机会告诉他那些该告诉他的事 | 
| [57:34] | And I got to believe that somehow… | 但我相信 冥冥之中… | 
| [57:38] | …somehow he knows. | 他是知道的 | 
| [57:45] | Oh, that’s — | 那个… | 
| [57:48] | That’ll have to do it for me. | 我要说的就这些了 | 
| [57:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [57:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [58:04] | I knew you could do it! I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你可以 我就知道你能行 | 
| [58:06] | – That was so great. – I mean, yes. | -太棒了 -是啊 | 
| [58:08] | – They — They have to reinstate you, right? – Uh, yeah. | -他们一定会让你重新执业的 -当然 | 
| [58:10] | – They just have to. – Did you see those suckers? | -一定会的 -你看到那些蠢货了吗 | 
| [58:11] | That one asshole was crying. | 有一个傻子居然哭了 | 
| [58:13] | He had actual tears! | 他居然真的流泪了 | 
| [58:14] | Jesus, Kim! | 天啊 金 | 
| [58:16] | Listen, I started reading the letter | 我一开始念那封信 | 
| [58:17] | and I just knew it wasn’t — | 就知道它不能… | 
| [58:19] | I could tell by their faces | 我能从他们脸上看出来 | 
| [58:21] | it wasn’t gonna be enough, right? | 光念信是不够的 | 
| [58:22] | So I just went off on this flow, you know? | 所以我干脆顺水推舟 | 
| [58:25] | I had this energy going through me. | 火力全开 | 
| [58:27] | It was like improv or jazz, and then — | 就像即兴表演似的 然后 | 
| [58:29] | boom! — I sunk the hook in! | 嘭 鱼儿上钩了 | 
| [58:32] | I am so lucky I have this letter. | 有这封信真是太好了 | 
| [58:35] | God, I could see the Matrix, you know? | 就像在《黑客帝国》的矩阵里一样 | 
| [58:38] | I was invincible. | 我是无敌的 | 
| [58:39] | I could dodge bullets, baby. | 我能躲开子弹 | 
| [58:41] | And you were right. You were right. | 而且你是对的 | 
| [58:42] | It was all about Chuck the whole time. | 从头到尾都是因为查克 | 
| [58:44] | Oh, Mr. McGill, you’re still here. | 麦吉尔先生 正好你还没走 | 
| [58:47] | There’s some good news. | 有一些好消息 | 
| [58:48] | – Believe me, I already know. – Oh, good. | -相信我 我已经知道了 -那太好了 | 
| [58:51] | Then if you want to come with me to the office | 那就和我一起去办公室 | 
| [58:52] | there’s some paperwork for you to sign. | 有几份文件需要你签字 | 
| [58:54] | Absolutely. | 好的 | 
| [58:55] | Let’s do this thing. | 我们走吧 | 
| [58:56] | Oh, and, sweetheart | 等一下 | 
| [58:57] | I’m gonna need one more form — a DBA — | 我还需要一份公司名义表格 | 
| [59:00] | because I’m not gonna be practicing | 因为我不打算 | 
| [59:02] | under the name McGill, so… | 用麦吉尔的名字执业 所以… | 
| [59:04] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 没问题 | 
| [59:05] | Just down the hall, we have all the forms. | 去楼下大厅 那里什么表格都有 | 
| [59:07] | – Great. Great. – Wait. Wh– Wait. | -太好了 -等等 等一下 | 
| [59:08] | Jimmy, Jimmy, what? | 吉米 吉米 你要干什么 | 
| [59:11] | S’all good, man.[Saul Goodman] | 一切都好[索尔·古德曼] |