时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 卢伯克市 市政厅 | |
[00:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:25] | – May I help you? – Oh, I really hope so. | -我能帮到你吗 -希望如此 |
[00:27] | What can I do for you? | 您需要什么帮助 |
[00:29] | Uh, my firm submitted plans for Mesa Verde Bank. | 我的律所递交了梅萨维德银行的图纸 |
[00:33] | We’re building a branch here in Lubbock. | 我们要在卢伯克建分行 |
[00:34] | Oh, sure, I think I saw that come through. | 好的 我应该见过 |
[00:36] | As I was cleaning up | 我在整理的时候 |
[00:38] | re-filing all our plans internally | 内部归档所有图纸 |
[00:40] | I realized I was missing one of the old versions. | 我发现少了一份之前的版本 |
[00:44] | We had some late changes to the conference-room dimensions | 我们最后在会议室尺寸上有些修改 |
[00:46] | so there were different versions floating around | 所以出了好几份不同的版本 |
[00:48] | and things got really complicated. | 事情变得很复杂 |
[00:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:52] | So, long story short, I think it’s possible | 长话短说 我觉得有可能 |
[00:54] | the wrong version ended up in our proposal. | 错误的版本放进了我们的提案里 |
[00:57] | – Oh, dear. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[00:59] | So, I have the correct plans here | 我带了正确的版本来 |
[01:03] | and I was hoping to just take a look | 我想看一下 |
[01:05] | at the approved plans to compare them | 最后通过的版本 比对一下 |
[01:06] | – just to make sure. – Okay. Okay. | -以防万一 -好的 好的 |
[01:08] | Um, but if they’re wrong | 但如果真搞错了 |
[01:09] | you know you have to re-file — | 你知道你得重新提交吧 |
[01:10] | Re-file. Yeah. I know. | 重来 我知道 |
[01:12] | I just want to make sure they actually are the wrong ones | 我就想确认一下是真的弄错了 |
[01:14] | before I, uh, get into it with my bosses. | 免得给我老板添麻烦 |
[01:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:18] | – Uh, Mesa Verde? – Yes. | -梅萨维德 -对 |
[01:20] | Do you have the address? | 知道地址吗 |
[01:22] | 8783 Baylor Street. | 贝勒街8783号 |
[01:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:37] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[01:41] | Oh, I’ll — I’ll come around to you. | 我给你拿过来吧 |
[01:43] | Oh, good. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:51] | Yep. Dates match. | 日期没错 |
[01:52] | That’s a good start. | 是个好的开始 |
[01:55] | all right, conference room is on sheet A1.1. | 好了 会议室在表A1.1 |
[02:04] | And room dimensions should be | 房间尺寸应该是 |
[02:07] | 15’6″ by 12’6″? | 15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸 |
[02:10] | Uh, 15’6″ by 12’6″. | 15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸 |
[02:13] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:14] | Break or sprain? | 骨折还是扭伤 |
[02:17] | Uh, your foot. | 你的脚 |
[02:19] | a sprain. | 扭伤 |
[02:20] | I started trail running a couple months ago | 几个月前我开始越野跑 |
[02:21] | went for a run last week, wasn’t paying attention | 上周去跑了一次 没留意 |
[02:24] | and got my foot snagged in one of the roots | 一只脚碰到树根了 |
[02:26] | just twisted my ankle. | 把脚踝扭伤了 |
[02:29] | Do you have a setback for that conference-room wall | 会议室的墙壁是不是有2英尺10英寸的 |
[02:32] | at 2 feet, 10 inches? | 收进尺度 |
[02:35] | yes, the wall is set back 2 feet, 10 inches. | 对 收进2英尺10英寸 |
[02:38] | So far, so good. | 目前不错 |
[02:41] | It hasn’t been that bad except I have an 8-month-old, so… | 其实没那么糟的 只不过我还有个八个月的孩子 |
[02:44] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[02:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Been, you know, kind of doing it on my own. | 基本上所有事都得我自己来 |
[02:51] | My brother’s been helping since I’m a little limited these days | 我哥哥在帮忙 因为我时间有点紧 |
[02:53] | driving me around and whatnot. | 开车载我之类的 |
[02:54] | Well, it’s nice to have family around. | 有家人在身边总是好的 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:58] | For the most part. | 大多数时候还行吧 |
[03:01] | He tries. | 他努力了 |
[03:02] | That’s the important thing, right? | 这才是最重要的 不是吗 |
[03:03] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好了 |
[03:05] | I think these are the same. | 看来是相同的 |
[03:07] | Am I missing anything? | 我遗漏了什么吗 |
[03:16] | They look the same to me. | 看起来一模一样 |
[03:18] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:18] | – Yes! – No re-filing. | -太好了 -不用重新提交了 |
[03:20] | Ahh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:21] | Uh, thank you, Shirley. God. | 谢谢你 雪莉 |
[03:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:25] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[03:26] | I am telling you | 我告诉你 |
[03:27] | my bosses would have murdered me. | 我的老板真会杀了我的 |
[03:30] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:31] | You know, you’re the only person in charge of organization | 整个组织都由你来负责 |
[03:34] | and suddenly everything’s your fault, right? | 突然出了什么事都是你的错 |
[03:36] | I assume you would know all about that. | 当然你会明白了 |
[03:39] | Yo, Lizzie. | 嗨 莉齐 |
[03:41] | Bill. Where’s Aidan? | 比尔 艾丹呢 |
[03:44] | Hey, lady. | 女士你好 |
[03:46] | He’s fine, but he’s very hungry. | 他没事 但他很饿 |
[03:49] | – Bill. Bill — – And he’s like a little eating machine. | -比尔 比尔 -他根本吃得停不下来 |
[03:51] | – Bill — – Could you sniff this for me? | -比尔 -你能闻闻这个吗 |
[03:52] | Bill! Where is Aidan? | 比尔 艾丹在哪 |
[03:54] | He’s fine. He’s in the Wrangler. | 他没事 他在车里 |
[03:56] | – Just take a smell because… – What? | -闻闻这个 -什么 |
[03:58] | – … it’s a little funky. – You left my child in your Jeep?! | -有点臭了 -你把我孩子留在你的车里 |
[04:01] | Yeah. I cracked the window, just — | 对 我窗户留了缝 |
[04:03] | – Bill — – What? | -比尔 -怎么了 |
[04:04] | – Check this — – Just give me the keys. | -你闻闻 -把钥匙给我 |
[04:06] | – I’m not gonna check it! – Where ya going? | -我才不闻 -你要去哪 |
[04:08] | To get Aidan because you can’t leave a baby in a car. | 去找艾丹 因为你不能把婴儿留在车里 |
[04:10] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你什么毛病 |
[04:12] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[04:14] | – Get — Go get the — – What? | -去 快去 -什么 |
[04:16] | – Go get the baby, Bill. – What did I do? | -去抱孩子 比尔 -我怎么了 |
[04:17] | – Help her! – Well, it’s only been a minute. | -帮帮她 -才一分钟 |
[04:19] | I didn’t know! | 我又不知道 |
[04:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:24] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[04:25] | What are you supposed to do? | 你该怎么办 |
[04:26] | You’re supposed to watch a baby for five minutes in a car. | 这五分钟 你该在车里看孩子 |
[04:29] | How hard is that? | 那有多难 |
[04:30] | Slow down. I’m wearing flip-flops. | 慢点 我穿着人字拖呢 |
[04:44] | How’s Aidan? | 艾丹怎么样了 |
[04:45] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他没事 |
[04:46] | He was only alone for a minute, thank God. | 就一小会儿没人看管 谢天谢地 |
[04:48] | Wait. What — What happened? | 等等 怎么了 |
[04:51] | – Your milk — – What? | -那袋奶 -什么 |
[04:52] | Well, it — it just kind of went everywhere. | 它流得到处都是 |
[04:54] | – What are you talking — – I am so sorry. | -你在说什么 -我真抱歉 |
[04:56] | What — Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[05:01] | – I — I — – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | -我… -不不不 |
[05:03] | – Shirley, I can’t! Shirley, that’s not — – A-All right, all right. | -雪莉 不能这样 -冷静 冷静 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God, they don’t even know I’m in Texas! | 天啊 公司都不知道我来德州了 |
[05:06] | L-Listen, this is what we’re gonna do. | 听我说 我们这么办 |
[05:07] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[05:09] | You’re gonna give me your copy | 你把你那份图纸给我 |
[05:11] | and I’ll trade them out. | 我替换一下就行了 |
[05:14] | W-won’t you get in trouble? | 不会让你陷入麻烦吗 |
[05:16] | They’re exactly the same. | 两份完全一样嘛 |
[05:17] | No one has to know. | 没人会知道的 |
[05:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:21] | – Go on, Gettem. – Okay. | -去吧 拿出来 -好 |
[05:25] | Okay. Okay, if you’re sure. | 好 如果你确定的话 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:31] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[05:34] | Shirley… | 雪莉 |
[05:36] | I can’t tell you how much this means to me. | 这真是雪中送炭啊 |
[05:38] | Really, you’re a life-saver. | 真的 你救了我一命 |
[05:40] | We need to stick together. | 我们得团结 |
[05:42] | Being a mom is hard enough. | 当妈妈本来就够难了 |
[05:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:56] | Let’s make this official. | 正式生效啦 |
[06:26] | We have returned. Welcome back to “The Newlywed Game.” | 精彩继续 欢迎回到《新婚生活》 |
[06:29] | Gentlemen, we’ve recorded your predictions on cards. | 先生们 我们已经在卡片上记下了你们的预测 |
[06:30] | You now have them flat on your laps. | 现在卡片平放在你们腿上 |
[06:32] | Remember, each time | 记住 |
[06:33] | that your prediction matches your wife’s answer | 如果你的预测和你妻子的相同 |
[06:34] | you get 5 points, and the one couple | 你们就能得五分 到最后 |
[06:36] | with the most points at the end of the show | 得分最高的一对夫妻 |
[06:38] | wins a great second honeymoon. | 将赢得第二次美妙的蜜月 |
[06:40] | So, ladies, we are so thrilled that you did come back | 女士们 你们回来了 真是太好了 |
[06:42] | and here’s your first question for 5 points. | 接下来是第一道五分题 |
[06:43] | Tell me, ladies, if you were a boat | 告诉我 女士们 如果你是一条船 |
[06:46] | does your husband think | 你的丈夫会觉得 |
[06:47] | you’ve been taking in the most water lately | 最近你哪里进水进得最多 |
[06:50] | on your stern… | 船尾 |
[06:52] | on your port side, on your starboard side, or on your bow? | 左舷 右舷还是船头 |
[07:00] | He said you’ve been taking a lot of water in on your bow. | 他说你的船头进水进得多 |
[07:04] | Bow? | 船头 |
[07:05] | The top half’s the bow. | 上半身是船头 |
[07:07] | Yeah, but — Okay. | 对 但是 好吧 |
[07:09] | I — I’m a little — Are you saying I’m top-heavy? | 我有点…你是说我头重脚轻 |
[07:12] | – Lately. – Lately? I guess. Okay. | -最近 -最近 是啊 好吧 |
[07:14] | Are you complaining? | 你这是在发牢骚 |
[07:15] | No, not at all. | 绝对没有 |
[07:17] | – You don’t like her bow? – I love her bow. | -你不喜欢她的”船头” -我喜欢 |
[10:26] | “Ding! Ding! Ding!” | 叮叮叮 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry he has a problem. | 抱歉他有点问题 |
[11:10] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[11:11] | Definitely follow-through. | 一定要坚持到底 |
[11:12] | Follow-through. Yeah. | 坚持到底 是的 |
[11:13] | Everything else is doing good | 本来一切都很好 |
[11:15] | but afterwards, he’s like, “Okay, what’s next? | 但后来他说”接下来呢” |
[11:17] | – Let’s get up and go.” – Oh, really? | -“咱们继续” -真的吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:22] | Hey, why don’t you, um, go get some Jell-O? | 你去买点果冻吧 |
[12:14] | Same old Hector. | 赫克托还是老样子 |
[12:16] | Just wants to kill everybody. | 就想把所有人都杀光 |
[12:21] | You know, the biggest pancake is not the best pancake | 你知道的 最大的煎饼不一定是最好的 |
[12:24] | or they would call it | 不然他们就会管它叫 |
[12:25] | “The best pancake that happens to be the biggest.” | “最好的煎饼 碰巧也是最大的” |
[12:28] | Top off? | 续杯吗 |
[12:29] | But, no, it’s the — Thank you. | 但才不是 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Can I get y’all anything else? | 你们还要点什么吗 |
[12:33] | – Stuffed. – Uh, we’re good. Thanks. | -饱了 -不用了 多谢 |
[12:35] | No, you don’t want a whole other burger? | 你不想再来一个汉堡吗 |
[12:37] | Whenever you’re ready. No rush. | 不用急 请随意 |
[12:38] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:41] | You better take it easy with that stuff. | 你最好少喝点咖啡 |
[12:43] | Oh, we’ve still got at least at hour on the road. | 我们至少还要再开一小时车 |
[12:46] | Gotta stay awake. | 要保持清醒 |
[12:48] | Yeah, but you got to be able to sleep when we get home, too. | 但等我们到家了你也得睡得着啊 |
[12:51] | – What time is your hearing? – 11:00. | -你的听证会是什么时候 -11点 |
[12:53] | This time next week | 在下周 |
[12:54] | I will once again be James McGill, Esquire. | 我就能再次成为詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生了 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:02] | And I already got a jump on my new practice. | 我已经想好新的执业方向了 |
[13:05] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:07] | Unexpected bonus of the drop-phone business — | 做手机生意时的意外之喜 |
[13:09] | it turns out it’s great for client development. | 我发展了不少客户 |
[13:12] | Y-Yes, I-I guess that’s true. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[13:14] | Sooner or later | 迟早有一天 |
[13:15] | every last one of those idiots is gonna need an attorney. | 那些傻瓜们会需要找律师的 |
[13:21] | Of course, they all know me as Saul Goodman. | 当然了 他们都以为我叫索尔·古德曼 |
[13:23] | That’s just details. | 小问题而已 |
[13:28] | Got to say, a lot of people | 必须得说 有许多人 |
[13:31] | are gonna be begging for the old Huell Babineaux treatment. | 会乞求获得休·巴布诺的同等待遇 |
[13:34] | And what’s that? | 什么待遇呢 |
[13:37] | Our powers… | 咱俩的力量 |
[13:39] | combined. | 合二为一 |
[13:41] | People would pay top dollar | 人们会出高价 |
[13:43] | for us to undo a potentially life-ruining sentence. | 求我们帮忙摆平一件要命的官司 |
[13:48] | I think we should only use our powers for good. | 我们的力量应该只用来行善 |
[13:51] | What are we considering good as of… | 我们对善的定义又是什么 |
[13:54] | – 6 PM tonight? – You know what? | -从今晚六点起 -这样吧 |
[13:56] | It’s like Potter Stewart said. | 就像波特·斯图尔特说的那样 |
[13:56] | 波特·斯图尔特 曾任美国最高法院大法官 | |
[13:58] | We’ll know it when we see it. | 遇到自会明白 |
[14:08] | We just drove 300 miles to scam Lubbock, Texas | 我们开了四百多公里来得州卢伯克耍诡计 |
[14:12] | so that your client can have a 13% bigger bank branch. | 好让你的委托人能多13%的分行面积 |
[14:16] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误解我 |
[14:17] | I loved every second of it. | 我享受这过程的每分每秒 |
[14:18] | But how is that using our powers for good? | 但那怎么算是用我们的力量行善呢 |
[14:32] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:35] | Yeah. We’ll know it when we see it. | 好吧 遇到自会知道 |
[14:36] | I-I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:38] | It’s a plan I can get behind. | 这个计划我能接受 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 很好 |
[16:12] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[16:14] | We’re almost ready here. Stand by. | 我们快准备好了 继续待命 |
[16:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[16:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:31] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:32] | We have a small problem. | 我们出了点小问题 |
[16:35] | How small? | 有多小 |
[16:36] | The red light. | 红灯亮了 |
[16:37] | It means there’s no, uh — how do you say — | 这表示 该怎么说呢 |
[16:41] | continuity on the circuit of one of the three charges. | 三个爆点有一个的电路没有形成回路 |
[16:46] | The orange one. | 橙色的那个 |
[16:47] | There may be a loose or faulty wire. | 可能是有根线松动了或接错了 |
[16:51] | I’ll go in and check. | 我会去检查一下 |
[16:53] | I thought you were the demolition expert. | 我以为你才是爆破专家 |
[16:56] | It’s my job, Michael. | 这是我的工作 麦克 |
[17:07] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[17:09] | Copy. Standing by. | 收到 待命中 |
[20:31] | I think we’re ready here, Michael. | 应该已经准备好了 麦克 |
[20:52] | All green. | 一切正常 |
[20:54] | We’re good here. | 我们这边就绪了 |
[20:56] | – Ready? – Go. | -准备好了 -是 |
[20:58] | Call it. | 行动 |
[21:00] | On the go. | 行动开始 |
[21:51] | Five… | 五 |
[21:53] | four… | 四 |
[21:55] | three… | 三 |
[21:56] | two… | 二 |
[21:58] | one. | 一 |
[22:00] | Now! | 引爆 |
[22:34] | Oh, wait! | 等下 |
[22:35] | We’re missing one! | 还少了个人 |
[22:36] | We’re missing one! | 少了个人 |
[22:37] | Have a drink! | 来喝一杯 |
[22:39] | No, no, no, no. I’m good. Thank you. | 不了不了 我不喝 谢谢 |
[22:41] | No. We don’t accept this. | 不行 这个我们不接受 |
[22:43] | You can’t be always on duty, Mike. | 你不可能永远在值勤 麦克 |
[22:46] | Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[22:48] | Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 麦克… |
[23:22] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[23:26] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[23:29] | I’m pleased the blasting went well. | 很高兴爆破进展顺利 |
[23:32] | No damage to the structure | 没有损伤墙体结构 |
[23:35] | no unforeseen incidents. | 没出什么意外事故 |
[23:38] | You don’t seem pleased. | 你看起来并不高兴 |
[23:40] | I’m just tired. | 我只是有点累了 |
[23:44] | I need to know what’s going on. | 我需要知道发生了什么事 |
[23:47] | Nothing is going on. | 没事 |
[23:54] | This work is taking longer than I estimated. | 这项工程花费的时间比我预计的要长 |
[23:57] | – It is. – And I appreciate the R and R. | -确实 -我很感谢你的双R |
[23:59] | The boys — they had fun. | 孩子们 他们玩得很开心 |
[24:03] | But I’m… | 但我… |
[24:12] | Michael, you were married? | 麦克 你结婚了吗 |
[24:16] | I was. | 我结过婚 |
[24:17] | How long? | 结了多久 |
[24:19] | 22 years. | 二十二年 |
[24:20] | Perhaps you will understand. | 或许你能理解 |
[24:22] | – 26 in April. – Congratulations. | -我四月就满二十六年了 -恭喜 |
[24:26] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[24:29] | I’m… | 我… |
[24:34] | I’m — without her, I am adr– | 离开了她 我… |
[24:38] | Adrift. | 漂浮在外 |
[24:39] | Yeah. Adrift without her. | 对 离开她漂浮在外 |
[24:41] | You’ve been away before. | 你之前也离开过 |
[24:42] | Yes, of course. Not like this. | 当然 但没像这样过 |
[24:44] | I’ll finish what I’ve started | 我会做完手头上的工作 |
[24:46] | no question of that. | 这个毫无疑问 |
[24:48] | Still, I can’t help but wonder — | 但我还是忍不住去想 |
[24:52] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[24:54] | – What? – It’s impossible. | -什么 -不可能的 |
[24:56] | Although… | 尽管 |
[25:02] | Kai could supervise the work until I get back. | 卡伊能在我回来之前监督工程 |
[25:08] | I don’t wish to cause you hardship | 我不想让你为难 |
[25:10] | even though I’d only be gone | 虽然我只想离开 |
[25:13] | for four days or five, maybe, total. | 一共大概四五天 |
[25:17] | You’re talking about flying to Germany for a weekend? | 你是说请假飞回德国 |
[25:20] | Just a quick trip. | 很快就回 |
[25:23] | I could leave detailed instructions. | 我可以留下详细的指导 |
[25:29] | The work would not be interrupted. | 不会耽误进展 |
[25:33] | You wanna see your wife? | 你想见你老婆 |
[25:36] | More than anything. | 比什么都想 |
[25:38] | Then finish the job. | 那就赶快完工 |
[25:43] | Werner, you can do this. | 维纳 你可以的 |
[25:44] | You put your head down, and you push your way through. | 克服险阻 闯过难关 |
[25:47] | When it’s done | 等大功告成 |
[25:49] | from the money you’ve made here | 你也挣得盆满钵满 |
[25:51] | you’ll never be away from your wife again. | 就再也不用离开你的妻子了 |
[25:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:58] | Of course you’re right. | 你说得很有道理 |
[25:59] | Flight of fancy. | 是我异想天开了 |
[26:04] | I-I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[26:06] | We’ll get you on the phone with her for an extra call. | 多给你一次和她的通话机会 |
[26:11] | We’ll do it tomorrow. | 明天打吧 |
[26:15] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[26:22] | You hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[26:36] | Mr. Fring? | 弗林先生 |
[26:37] | Ah, yes, Lyle? | 什么事 莱尔 |
[26:39] | There’s a, uh, man who just came in. | 有个人进来了 |
[26:42] | And I know that it’s been a while | 有一阵子了 |
[26:44] | but I was just like, “He is so familiar.” | 但我觉得他好眼熟 |
[26:47] | I think it’s one of the guys that, you know | 我觉得是那些人中的一个 |
[26:48] | made all the trouble last year. | 就是去年来找麻烦的那群人 |
[26:51] | Not, uh, the — the main guy | 不是那个带头的 |
[26:53] | which is why I’m not totally sure. | 所以我也不是十分肯定 |
[26:55] | I see. | 知道了 |
[26:57] | He’s not doing anything, though. | 不过他也没干什么 |
[26:58] | Uh, he and the other guy ordered some food | 他和另一个人点了点吃的 |
[27:00] | and they’re just sitting | 只是坐着 |
[27:01] | but I — I thought that you’d want to know. | 但我觉得应该跟你说一声 |
[27:03] | Oh, thank you, Lyle. | 谢谢你 莱尔 |
[27:06] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[27:28] | Is everything to your liking? | 一切都还满意吗 |
[27:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[27:32] | This is the best chicken I have ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的鸡肉了 |
[27:36] | Well, I’m delighted to hear that. | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[27:38] | No, really. I’m serious. | 不 真的 我说真的 |
[27:39] | I mean, it’s crispy, but it’s not dried out | 外表酥脆 但又不会太柴 |
[27:43] | and the seasoning — it’s so… | 调味料真是太… |
[27:46] | flavorful. | 有味了 |
[27:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[27:51] | Is there any chance — | 有没有可能 |
[27:53] | and I know the answer is probably no | 我知道答案可能是不 |
[27:57] | but is it possible for me to meet the owner? | 但我能否与老板见上一面呢 |
[28:00] | I am the owner. | 我就是老板 |
[28:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:03] | How lucky for me. | 我还真是走运 |
[28:06] | Would you be interested in franchising? | 你对加盟感兴趣吗 |
[28:08] | Because I would be eager to invest. | 因为我非常想投资 |
[28:11] | Well, perhaps we should go to my office | 或许我们该去我办公室 |
[28:12] | where we can discuss it further. | 作进一步的交谈 |
[28:14] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[28:16] | – Don’t waste that. – This way. | -别浪费美食 -这边请 |
[28:21] | Now, what may I do for you, Señor… | 我能为你做什么呢 先生… |
[28:25] | Salamanca. | 塞拉曼加 |
[28:27] | Eduardo Salamanca. | 爱德华多·塞拉曼加 |
[28:28] | But you can call me “Lalo.” | 你可以叫我”拉罗” |
[28:30] | And you’re Gustavo Fring. | 你是古斯塔沃·弗林 |
[28:33] | I have been an admirer of yours for many years. | 我仰慕你好几年了 |
[28:36] | You have how many of these restaurants? | 你有多少家这样的餐厅 |
[28:38] | – Seven. – Seven. | -七家 -七家 |
[28:40] | And starting from nothing. | 白手起家 |
[28:42] | That’s incredible. | 太了不起了 |
[28:44] | What may I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[28:46] | I come here on behalf of my entire family | 我是代表整个家族来的 |
[28:50] | to give you our deepest thanks. | 向你表达最诚挚的感谢 |
[28:51] | Well, for what? | 为什么感谢我 |
[28:53] | For what? | 为什么 |
[28:54] | For saving Don Hector’s life. | 因为你救了赫克托的命 |
[28:56] | I just visited him. | 我刚刚拜访过他 |
[28:58] | You know, seeing a man like that | 看见那样的一个人 |
[29:00] | can’t speak, can barely move | 不能说话 几乎不能动 |
[29:02] | I wanted to weep. | 我想哭 |
[29:05] | But it could have been worse. | 但情况本来可能会更糟 |
[29:07] | Varga tells me | 瓦尔加告诉我 |
[29:08] | that while everybody else was picking their asses | 当其他人都在忙着自保 |
[29:10] | you rushed to him, struck him on the chest | 你却冲向他 拍击他的胸部 |
[29:12] | and brought him back. | 把他救了回来 |
[29:13] | It was simple instinct. | 这就是本能 |
[29:15] | But still, with all the history between you two | 但是介于你们之间的过去 |
[29:19] | what you did was a gesture of peace. | 你这是表示了和平的意愿 |
[29:22] | Or at least, that’s how we see it. | 至少这是我们的看法 |
[29:24] | I’m very pleased to hear that. | 我很高兴听到这个 |
[29:28] | And here we are, getting along. | 瞧瞧我们 相处融洽 |
[30:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:03] | Still, if we were to get along too well | 不过如果我们相处过于融洽 |
[30:07] | I’m sure Eladio wouldn’t like that, would he? | 埃拉迪奥肯定不会喜欢 对吗 |
[30:11] | I am satisfied with the current arrangement. | 我对于现在的安排很满意 |
[30:15] | I’m just shitting you. | 我跟你扯淡呢 |
[30:17] | You would be crazy to go up against Eladio. | 你要反抗埃拉迪奥就是疯了 |
[30:23] | Look, I’m gonna be in town for a while | 听着 我会待一段时间 |
[30:25] | so, uh, you know, we’ll talk some more. | 以后再聊 |
[30:29] | We owe you. | 我们欠你的 |
[30:30] | If you need a favor, I’m your man. | 如果你需要帮忙 就来找我 |
[30:33] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[30:34] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[30:36] | Oh, and I’ll be back for that chicken, eh? | 我会再回来吃鸡的 |
[30:38] | It’s too tasty to stay away from. | 实在美味至极 |
[31:08] | You say you pick up six keys a week? | 你说你一周拿六块 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:12] | Where? | 哪里 |
[31:14] | He’s got a chicken farm way out of town. | 他在城外有一个养鸡场 |
[31:19] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[32:03] | Mr. McGill, we’re ready for you now. | 麦吉尔先生 可以见你了 |
[32:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[32:09] | And it looks like you’ve completed | 看起来你已经完成了 |
[32:11] | the Pre-Prosecution Diversion Program? | 诉前转移项目 |
[32:13] | That’s right, three and a half weeks ago. | 没错 三周半之前 |
[32:15] | Actually, I believe | 事实上 |
[32:16] | if you look at the supplemental materials | 如果你浏览补充材料 |
[32:17] | there’s a letter from my supervisor, Brad Markham. | 会有一封我监督人布拉德·马卡姆的信 |
[32:22] | Good. | 好的 |
[32:24] | He says he was impressed with your commitment. | 他说他对你的付出印象深刻 |
[32:27] | And for most of last year | 去年大部分时间 |
[32:29] | you’ve been employed at CC Mobile? | 你受雇于CC通讯 |
[32:31] | It’s a cellphone store. | 是个手机店 |
[32:32] | And, again, there’s a letter | 而且 还有一封信 |
[32:33] | from my manager, Mr. Robert Finn. | 来自我的经理 罗伯特·芬恩先生 |
[32:35] | Uh, it’s also in the supplemental materials. | 也在补充材料里 |
[32:40] | Says here you were part of something | 信上说你连续三个月 |
[32:42] | called the Silver Circle three months in a row? | 都获得白银圈奖 |
[32:45] | It’s a sales award. | 这是一个销售奖 |
[32:46] | Mr. Finn and the people at CC Mobile have been very generous. | 芬恩先生和CC通讯的人都特别的慷慨 |
[32:50] | You don’t have to sell many phones | 你不用卖很多手机 |
[32:51] | to get in the Silver, believe me. | 就可以拿奖 相信我 |
[32:53] | What made you choose that particular field? | 什么促使你选择了这个特定领域 |
[32:56] | Honestly, just, uh, to put bread on the table. | 实话说 生活所迫 |
[32:59] | But I would say it’s given me a new outlook on client relations. | 但是它让我重新认识了客户关系 |
[33:04] | I mean, after dealing with cellphone contracts | 我的意思是 在处理过手机合约之后 |
[33:07] | explaining statutes to my clients should be a cakewalk. | 向客户解释法规应该十分容易 |
[33:11] | Well, as the saying goes | 俗话说 |
[33:13] | the law is constantly changing. | 法律不断在变化 |
[33:15] | Have you been keeping yourself, uh | 你是否一直在 |
[33:17] | apprised of the latest developments? | 了解法规最新动态 |
[33:18] | I’ve been reading the Bar Journal. | 我一直在读律师期刊 |
[33:21] | You know, what caught my eye recently was Crawford v. Washington. | 最近引起我注意的是克劳福德诉华盛顿州一案 |
[33:24] | Any of you follow that? | 你们有人关注那个吗 |
[33:25] | That has to do with the admissibility of ex parte examinations? | 和单方面审查的可接受性有关 |
[33:29] | That was a-a Supreme Court case, wasn’t it? | 那是一个最高法院的案子 不是吗 |
[33:31] | That’s right. How did it go? | 没错 怎么说的来着 |
[33:33] | “The only indicium of reliability | “唯一能够满足 |
[33:35] | sufficient to satisfy constitutional demands | “宪法要求的可靠性标准 |
[33:37] | is the one the Constitution actually prescribes — | “就是宪法本身规定的 |
[33:40] | confrontation.” | “对质条款” |
[33:42] | It’s classic Scalia. | 经典的斯卡利亚式判决 |
[33:44] | I can’t help but think about victims | 我不禁想到受害者 |
[33:46] | forced to confront their assailants in open court | 被迫在公开法庭上和袭击者对质 |
[33:48] | but on the other hand | 但另一方面 |
[33:50] | the Sixth Amendment is pretty controlling. | 第六修正案相当有力 |
[33:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:54] | I just — I get rolling on constitutional questions. | 看我 都开始讨论宪法问题了 |
[33:58] | Short answer, I’ve been doing my level best. | 简而言之 我一直在尽我最大的努力 |
[34:04] | Well, Mr. McGill, is there anything you’d like to tell us | 麦吉尔先生 关于你当初被停职的原因 |
[34:06] | about the reasons you were suspended in the first place? | 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[34:10] | This past year | 过去的一年里 |
[34:12] | that’s pretty much been the only thing on my mind. | 这是我心中唯一在意的事 |
[34:15] | And I’m humbled by the sheer stupidity of my actions. | 我为我完全愚蠢的行为感到羞耻 |
[34:21] | Remorse doesn’t begin to cover it. | 悔恨都不足以形容 |
[34:24] | I’m not gonna make excuses | 我不会找借口 |
[34:25] | ’cause there’s no excuse for what I did. | 因为我所做的事没有任何借口 |
[34:27] | But as I sit here | 但是当我坐在这里时 |
[34:29] | I can assure you nothing like that will ever happen again. | 我可以向你保证那样的事情以后再也不会发生 |
[34:35] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[34:38] | Well, all right. | 好的 |
[34:40] | That would seem to be satisfactory. | 似乎很令人满意 |
[34:43] | Meg, you have something? | 梅格 有什么想说的吗 |
[34:46] | Mr. McGill, what does the law mean to you? | 麦吉尔先生 法律对你来说意味着什么 |
[34:53] | The law? | 法律 |
[34:59] | Uh, yeah. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[35:08] | Listen, growing up | 从小到大 |
[35:10] | becoming a lawyer was, uh, the last thing on my mind. | 都没想过要成为律师 |
[35:15] | Even if I wanted to, I didn’t have the smarts | 即使我想 我也没有脑子或是 |
[35:17] | or the skills or the “Stick-to-it”-ivness. | 本事或是毅力去做 |
[35:22] | But I happened to get a job with some attorneys | 但我碰巧和一些律师一起工作 |
[35:26] | and I couldn’t help but think, “Maybe I could do that?” | 我不禁思考 也许我可以做到 |
[35:31] | Something inside me made me want to try. | 体内的一股能量让我跃跃欲试 |
[35:35] | Now, listen, my diploma says | 我的文凭上写着 |
[35:39] | the “University of American Samoa Law School,” | “美属萨摩亚大学法学院” |
[35:42] | and that’s exactly what it sounds like. | 正如它听上去的那样 |
[35:44] | That’s a correspondence school. | 是一所函授学校 |
[35:46] | I wish it said “Georgetown” or “Northwestern.” | 我希望它是”乔治城大学”或者”西北大学” |
[35:51] | But UAS — that’s the only one that would take me. | 但美属萨摩亚大学是唯一一所肯录取我的学校 |
[35:55] | ‘Cause let me tell you, I wasn’t a natural. | 我跟你们说 我并非天生干这行的 |
[35:59] | I mean, the classes, the studying | 课程 学习 |
[36:02] | trying to pass the bar practically killed me. | 过司法考试让我使尽了浑身解数 |
[36:06] | I must have quit 10 or 12 times. | 我有十几次都想放弃了 |
[36:09] | But I kept coming back to it, and I’m — I’m really glad I did | 但我坚持下来 我很开心我做到了 |
[36:13] | because when I got to work with actual clients | 因为当我能为真正的委托人工作时 |
[36:17] | there was nothing else like it. | 那种感觉无与伦比 |
[36:20] | Our legal system is complicated | 我国司法体系很复杂 |
[36:22] | and sometimes it could feel capricious | 而且时常变化 |
[36:24] | but it’s the closest thing to real justice that we’ve got. | 但这是目前最公正的体系了 |
[36:28] | And for it to work | 这个体系的运行 |
[36:30] | it needs vigorous, passionate advocates. | 需要最有活力 最有干劲的律师 |
[36:33] | And helping my clients, you know | 帮助我的委托人 |
[36:36] | arguing on their behalf — | 为他们辩护 |
[36:39] | that’s the best thing I’ve ever done. | 是我做的最棒的事 |
[36:43] | And this past year… | 过去这一年 |
[36:46] | I’ve missed the hell out of it. | 我非常想念这份事业 |
[36:56] | That was very eloquent. | 说得真好 |
[37:01] | Was there any particular influence on your views? | 你的看法受到什么特别影响吗 |
[37:10] | Credit where credit is due. | 奖罚分明 |
[37:14] | The University of American Samoa. | 美属萨摩亚大学 |
[37:17] | Go, Land Crabs! | 加油 小地蟹 |
[37:25] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[37:26] | No. | 没了 |
[37:27] | – Thank you. – No? Good. | -谢谢 -没了 好的 |
[37:29] | I think we have everything we need. | 没别的事了 |
[37:32] | You’ll be getting a letter with our decision in the next few days. | 几天后 你会收到们的决议信 |
[37:36] | All right. | 行 |
[37:38] | Thanks for your time, all of you. | 谢谢抽空 谢谢你们 |
[38:08] | I thought he was right up there, you know? | 我以为他就在那儿 |
[38:10] | Yeah, no, he was part of the review process. | 不 他是审核流程的一部分 |
[38:13] | And you’ve worked with him before. | 你以前跟他同事过 |
[38:14] | – Good guy? – Yeah, real good guy. | -人靠谱吗 -人很靠谱 |
[38:24] | – Mr. McGill. – Yes. | -麦吉尔先生 -正是 |
[38:24] | I know they said I’d hear from them | 我知道他们说会寄信给我 |
[38:26] | but, uh, just between you and me | 但你悄悄告诉我 |
[38:28] | uh, what did they decide? | 他们做了什么决议 |
[38:34] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[38:36] | No. | 不 |
[38:37] | No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[38:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[38:49] | Hey, wait a minute! | 等等 |
[38:51] | You’re denying me?! | 你要拒了我 |
[38:52] | – What did I do wrong? – Mr. McGill? | -我做错了什么 -麦吉尔先生 |
[38:53] | – What did I do wrong?! – I can’t — | -我做错了什么 我不能 |
[38:54] | Mr. — Mr. McGill, this is not the place. | 麦吉尔先生 这地方不合适 |
[38:55] | Okay. I did everything right. Please tell me. | 我面面俱到 请告诉我 |
[38:59] | Look, these decisions are never easy. | 我们做决议也很苦恼 |
[39:03] | Okay, come on. I deserve an answer. | 快 得给我个解释 |
[39:08] | – Please! – Mr. McGill, I-I can’t — | -拜托 -麦吉尔先生 我不能 |
[39:10] | I did everything right. | 我面面俱到 |
[39:14] | It was a question of sincerity. | 问题在于真诚 |
[39:17] | A w-what? | 在于什么 |
[39:22] | Some members of the committee found you somewhat… | 委员会有人觉得你… |
[39:26] | insincere. | 不真诚 |
[39:29] | You’re free to apply again next year. | 你可以明年再申请 |
[39:52] | Hey, Mike. | 麦克 |
[39:56] | Well, how goes it with the dirty half-dozen? | 剩下几个小子怎么样了 |
[39:59] | Playing volleyball. | 在打排球 |
[40:01] | That guy Kai cheats. | 卡伊有小动作 |
[40:04] | Werner still talking? | 维纳还在打电话 |
[40:07] | Oh, they’ve been saying goodbye for about 20 minutes now. | 他们道别大概二十分钟了 |
[40:10] | Anything of note? | 说了什么 |
[40:12] | Uh, they got a new puppy | 新养了条狗 |
[40:14] | and it’s peeing everywhere. | 乱撒尿 |
[40:17] | The dog, the house. | 谈了狗 房子 |
[40:18] | Her back’s acting up, so they want | 她背不好了 他一回去 |
[40:19] | to go to the springs at Baden-Baden once he gets back. | 他们就准备去巴登巴登泡温泉 |
[40:22] | – Sound like the usual. – Yep. | -跟往常一样 -是啊 |
[40:25] | They’ve been at it almost an hour and a half. | 他们大概说了一个半小时 |
[40:27] | You want me to, uh, give a 10-minute warning? | 需要我提醒他还能打十分钟吗 |
[40:30] | No. | 不用 |
[40:31] | Let him go on as long as he wants. | 随他打多久吧 |
[40:33] | Wait. Okay. | 等等 行了 |
[40:35] | They’re wrapping up. | 他们快打完了 |
[40:37] | She’s got to get to book club. | 她要去书友会了 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna check the perimeter. | 我去看看周围 |
[41:49] | 世界上最棒的律师 再一次 | |
[41:50] | We have no problem with that language and will adjust. | 那样说没有问题 而且还会再改 |
[41:52] | We do have a concern on page 15, clause 4b. | 十五页第四款第二条有问题 |
[41:56] | Third paragraph begins | 第三段写着 |
[41:57] | “The right to indemnification, payment, reimbursement.” | “赔偿 偿付和偿还的权利” |
[42:02] | – Everyone with me? – Yes. I see it. | -懂了吗 -我知道了 |
[42:04] | This is clearly a pro-sandbagging clause. | 这显然是条支持获赔的”沙袋条款” |
[42:07] | Troy, it simply gives us the right to indemnification | 特洛伊 这只是给了我们因违反代理协议 |
[42:09] | for breaches of representation. | 而获得赔偿的权利 |
[42:11] | Of which there are none. | 但其实没有违反 |
[42:12] | We feel it’s necessary | 我觉得有必要 |
[42:14] | given the fast pace of the negotiations thus far | 考虑到目前谈判进展很迅速 |
[42:16] | and the lack of time we’ve had to complete due diligence. | 我们又没有时间完成尽职调查 |
[42:18] | Mesa Verde set the pace here. | 进展是由梅萨维德说了算 |
[42:20] | Further, you’re overstepping | 而且 这么做太过了 |
[42:21] | by requiring parts of the target payment be put aside as collateral. | 要求部分支付作为担保 |
[42:25] | Kim Wexler here. If I may respectfully remind you | 我是金·韦克斯勒 我提醒一下 |
[42:27] | Mesa Verde is allowing you to keep a clause | 梅萨维德允许你们保留一条 |
[42:29] | that warranty breaches must be in a material respect. | 违反担保必须是实质性的 |
[42:32] | It’s standard language. | 这只是规范说法 |
[42:33] | Y– As is ours. | 我们也很规范 |
[42:35] | Come on. Guys, meet me halfway here. | 各位 做些让步吧 |
[42:38] | Fine. | 行 |
[42:39] | Then we’d like to discuss | 那我们来谈谈 |
[42:40] | how we’re defining “Knowledge” within the contract. | 合同里怎么定义”知晓” |
[42:42] | Be my guest. | 请说 |
[42:44] | We feel that what we’ve established is pretty reasonable. | 我们认为现在的定义很合理 |
[42:46] | – Our clients would like to propose… – Hey there. | -我们的客户提出 -喂 |
[42:48] | …changing “Within the seller’s knowledge” | 把”据卖方知晓” |
[42:49] | to “To the best of the seller’s knowledge.” | 改为”据卖方最大程度知晓” |
[42:52] | – Slow down. – That’s fine, but you have to give us a chance to… | -慢点 -没事 但你得给我们机会 |
[42:54] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[43:24] | Insincere! Insincere?! | 不真诚 不真诚 |
[43:26] | – Jimmy, what happened? – A goddamn year? | -吉米 怎么了 -再等一年 |
[43:28] | What am I supposed to do for a whole year?! | 我这一整年该干什么 |
[43:29] | – Jimmy — – I can guarantee you | -吉米 -我向你保证 |
[43:31] | I’m not selling cellphones for a fuckin’ year. | 我接下来一年绝对不他妈卖手机了 |
[43:33] | – I’ll tell you that. – What did they say, exactly? | -绝对的 -他们到底说了什么 |
[43:34] | – How — How did it — – Hard pass! | -怎么会 -被拒了 |
[43:36] | – All right. – And don’t tell me I can appeal | -好吧 -别跟我说我可以上诉 |
[43:38] | because once the board hears the word “Insincere,” I’m screwed. | 因为上头一听到”不真诚” 我就完了 |
[43:41] | – Jimmy — Jimmy — – How do you disprove “Insincere”?! | -吉米 吉米 -“不真诚”要怎么洗白呢 |
[43:43] | Please, Jimmy, just take a breath | 吉米 你缓缓 |
[43:44] | and start from the beginning, please. | 拜托你从头开始讲 |
[43:47] | I was good, Kim. | 我表现很好 金 |
[43:50] | I mean, I-I wasn’t stuck up, but I knew my shit, right? | 我没有自大 我很了解该说什么 |
[43:53] | “What have you been doing during your suspension?” | 他们问”你停职期间都在做什么” |
[43:55] | and, uh, “Have you been keeping up with the law?” | 还问”你有一直跟进法律领域的动态吗” |
[43:57] | Yadda yadda. All fine. | 我都回答的很好 |
[43:58] | And then one of them, out of nowhere | 然后他们其中一个 莫名其妙地 |
[44:00] | comes up with this weird-ass question — | 问了一个很怪的问题 |
[44:02] | “What does the law mean to you?” | “法律对你来说意味着什么” |
[44:04] | That’s a big one. | 这可是个大问题 |
[44:05] | Huge! And I nailed it! | 巨大的问题 但我回答的很好 |
[44:08] | I talked about the meaning of the law | 我讲了法律的意义 |
[44:10] | and I was down-to-earth and I was humble | 我踏实而谦虚 |
[44:12] | and I was sincere and they loved it. | 而且我还很真诚 他们很喜欢 |
[44:16] | – So… – So they turned me down. | -结果 -结果他们拒绝了我 |
[44:20] | Well, there has to be more to it than that. | 肯定还有什么别的吧 |
[44:23] | There’s not. | 没别的了 |
[44:26] | I don’t — | 我不 |
[44:27] | What did they say when you talked about Chuck? | 你说到查克的时候怎么说的 |
[44:29] | What does Chuck have to do with this? | 关查克什么事 |
[44:31] | What? | 什么 |
[44:32] | Well, so, you didn’t even… | 所以你根本就没 |
[44:34] | Why would I? | 我为什么要提 |
[44:40] | Okay. O– Um… | 好吧 那好 |
[44:43] | Okay, listen, we will figure this out. | 这样 我们来想办法 |
[44:45] | And, yes, you will appeal. We’ll appeal this to the — | 你要上诉 我们上诉给 |
[44:46] | – They’re just gonna rubber-stamp. – Well, we won’t let them. | -他们会直接定论的 -那我们就不让他们定 |
[44:48] | They’re gonna rubber-stamp whatever | 他们不论如何都会的 |
[44:49] | And we’ll find a way to make you look sincere. | 我们想办法让你看上去真诚 |
[44:50] | – Kim, I was sincere! – I know that. | -金 我很真诚了 -我知道 |
[44:53] | I meant we will fix it. | 我是说我们来想办法 |
[44:54] | I might have been a little corny, but I meant every word. | 我可能说的有点俗 但我都是认真的 |
[44:56] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[45:00] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[45:02] | – Of course I do. – Jesus. | -我当然相信了 -天啊 |
[45:03] | It’s right there on your face. | 我看你表情就知道了 |
[45:05] | You think I’m some kind of lowlife, some kind of asshole… | 在你眼里我就像下作的混蛋 |
[45:07] | – What? – The kind of lawyer guilty people hire, right? | -什么 -就像是坏人才会请的律师吧 |
[45:09] | No. Jimmy, that’s not — | 没有 吉米 不是 |
[45:10] | Yeah, you look at me, and you see Slippin’ Jimmy. | 你眼里的我就是”风流吉米” |
[45:12] | I never said that. | 我从没这样说过 |
[45:13] | Yeah, but you thought it! | 但你就是这样想的 |
[45:17] | You want to know why the committee called you insincere? | 你想知道为什么委员会说你不真诚吗 |
[45:20] | Because you didn’t mention Chuck. | 因为你没有提到查克 |
[45:23] | What does that have to even — | 为什么一定要提 |
[45:24] | They read the transcripts. | 他们看了资料 |
[45:25] | They know what happened, Jimmy. | 他们知道发生了什么 吉米 |
[45:26] | They were waiting for you to say something about him. | 他们等着你说查克的事情 |
[45:28] | So I’m supposed to make a big hairy deal | 所以我应该长篇大论地 |
[45:30] | about my dead brother at my re-instatement hearing? | 在我的复职听证上说我死去的哥哥吗 |
[45:33] | How is that sincere? | 这怎么就真诚了 |
[45:35] | Ya, I don’t think about Chuck, okay? | 我从来不想查克的事 好吗 |
[45:38] | I don’t miss Chuck. | 我不想念查克 |
[45:39] | Chuck was alive and now he’s dead and that’s that. | 查克以前在世 现在不在了 就这么回事 |
[45:42] | Finito. Life goes on. So sue me. | 事情结束 生活继续 怪我咯 |
[45:45] | There it is again. | 你又是这幅表情 |
[45:47] | – That’s why we don’t have an office. – What? No! | -这就是为什么我们没有办公室 -什么 不是 |
[45:50] | Just, you know, do not start in on that office. | 拜托你 不要扯到办公室上 |
[45:52] | I don’t want to hear another word | 我不想再听到你说 |
[45:54] | about that stupid office. | 那个愚蠢的办公室了 |
[45:55] | Stupid office? Okay. Here we go. Here we go. | 愚蠢的办公室 好 你接着说 你接着说 |
[45:57] | Jimmy, I have been on your side since the day we met! | 吉米 从一开始我就一直站在你这边 |
[46:00] | Who comes running when you call? | 是谁因为你一个电话赶来 |
[46:03] | Who cleans up your messes? | 谁给你收拾残局 |
[46:05] | I have a job | 我也是有工作的 |
[46:05] | but I drop everything for you every single time. | 但我每次为了你 什么都放下了 |
[46:09] | You confess to a felony on tape | 你在磁带里坦白了重罪 |
[46:11] | I’m there. | 我帮了 |
[46:12] | You have a bar hearing, I represent you. | 你受审讯 我做你的律师 |
[46:15] | Over and over again, if you need me, I’m there. | 一次又一次 你需要我 我就帮忙 |
[46:18] | But somehow in your mind the only measure | 但你脑海里衡量我对你的感情 |
[46:20] | of my feelings for you is — is some office?! | 就靠一个什么办公室 |
[46:23] | I’m good enough to live with, to sleep with | 我能跟你同居 跟你睡觉 |
[46:25] | but God forbid you should have an office with me. | 但你就是不能跟我共事 |
[46:27] | What are you t– I just told you | 什么 我刚跟你说过 |
[46:29] | You get a little bored with your life | 你对自己的生活感到有点无聊了 |
[46:30] | – so you come down and roll around in the dirt… – That’s… | -你就委身趟趟浑水 -那 |
[46:32] | – have some fun with Slippin’ Jimmy… – Oh, is it fun? | -跟”风流吉米”玩玩 -有那么好玩吗 |
[46:35] | – …and then it’s back up. – Fun like lying to the ADA | -然后你就回去了 -向助理地检撒谎 |
[46:36] | to get your friend out of the shitter? | 捞你的朋友出来好玩吗 |
[46:38] | Or fun like standing there with a smile plastered on my face | 还是说我一脸职业假笑听你 |
[46:41] | while you play infantile mind games on my law partner? | 跟我的律师同事玩幼稚的脑筋急转弯 |
[46:43] | Oh, what a mistake it was to take me up to your office in the sky! | 带我到你高高在上的办公室真是个大错误 |
[46:47] | – You’ll never do that again! – Yeah, maybe I won’t. | -下次请别再带我去了 -也许我不会了 |
[46:49] | And maybe next time you call, I won’t come. | 可能下次你打电话 我也不来了 |
[46:51] | There you go. Kick a man when he’s down. | 你又来了 落井下石 |
[46:56] | Jimmy, you are always down. | 吉米 你从来就在井里 |
[49:26] | I messed it all up. | 我全搞砸了 |
[49:43] | You still want to be a lawyer? | 你还想做律师吗 |
[49:51] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[49:55] | Well, we can start with that. | 那我们可以从这点做起 |
[50:19] | Hey, Mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[50:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:29] | Oh, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[50:31] | So, what do we got? | 情况如何 |
[50:33] | It’s pretty quiet. | 挺安静的 |
[50:35] | Kai was up late again. | 卡伊又起迟了 |
[50:37] | About an hour after he went down | 他下去一个小时以后 |
[50:38] | Werner came out for a couple minutes. | 维纳出来了几分钟 |
[50:40] | Then Casper was up around 2:30 | 然后大约两点半的时候 卡斯珀起来了 |
[50:43] | watched some TV, headed back in. | 看了会电视又进去了 |
[50:48] | What’s going on with 6? | 六号这怎么回事 |
[50:53] | There — what is that? | 这里 这是什么 |
[50:55] | Oh, yeah. Dead pixels. | 哦这个 有几个像素挂了 |
[50:58] | Wasn’t there yesterday. | 昨天还没有的 |
[51:00] | Had a voltage spike earlier. | 之前忽然有一次电压突增 |
[51:02] | Camera flared for about 20 seconds | 忽然雪花了大概二十秒 |
[51:03] | but it came right back. | 但是立即又好了 |
[51:05] | A voltage spike? | 电压突增 |
[51:08] | Any of the other cameras do that? | 其他的摄像头有过吗 |
[51:15] | Yeah. 10. | 有过 10号 |
[51:23] | Show me the outside cameras. | 让我看看外面的摄像头 |
[51:36] | You — let’s go. | 你跟我走 |
[51:43] | Get the lights! | 开灯 |
[52:31] | Up there. You check that out. | 上面 你去查查 |
[52:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[52:36] | Mike? | 麦克 |