时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:17] | Are you sure about these? The pool’s up to $200. | 你确定吗 奖金池已经两百块了 |
[00:20] | I’ve made my choices. | 我已经想好了 |
[00:22] | Well… Confidence. | 真自信 |
[00:24] | An admirable trait. | 值得敬佩 |
[00:27] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[00:28] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[00:29] | What do you got for me? | 你选的什么 |
[00:30] | I’m stuck on Documentary Short Subject. | 纪录短片这一项不知道选什么 |
[00:32] | Mm. Yeah. Just go with your gut. | 相信直觉就行 |
[00:41] | “Howards End” All the way down, huh? | 《霍华德庄园》 一路选到底了 |
[00:43] | I just love Emma Thompson. | 我很喜欢艾玛·汤普森 |
[00:45] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[00:46] | She’s so pragmatic. | 她太务实了 |
[00:48] | Yeah, well, fingers crossed. | 是啊 祈祷好运吧 |
[00:55] | How’d we do? | 怎么样 |
[00:56] | This is everything from two. | 这是二楼所有的 |
[00:59] | And I even got Chloe to throw in. | 我连克洛伊都拉入伙了 |
[01:01] | Many have tried to argue with Kim Wexler. | 许多人都和金·韦克斯勒争执过 |
[01:04] | All have failed. | 但都失败了 |
[01:05] | I’m headed up to four. You got anything? | 我要去四楼 有东西吗 |
[01:08] | Yep. | 有 |
[01:11] | And I’ll do three. | 那我去三楼 |
[01:12] | Already done. | 已经完事了 |
[01:14] | You know, you’re making the rest of us look bad. | 你会让我们这些人难堪的 |
[01:17] | If you wouldn’t stop at every cubicle to chat — | 如果你不在每个工位停下说话 |
[01:20] | It’s called being friendly. | 这叫友好交际 |
[01:22] | It’s great for morale. | 能鼓舞士气 |
[01:23] | It is great for wasting time. | 能浪费时间还差不多 |
[01:25] | – That, too. – Okay. | -也是 -好 |
[01:27] | – It’s — – So, discovery for Cordero is coming this afternoon | -这… -科德罗案子的证据开示就在下午 |
[01:29] | so you might want to kick it up a bit. | 你可能得稍微加快速度 |
[01:36] | – Congratulations. – He really did it. | -恭喜 -他真做到了 |
[01:38] | – What? – Isaacson. | -什么 -艾萨克森 |
[01:40] | – The case. – I don’t… | -那个案子 -我不… |
[01:42] | Isaacson vs. Vakarian Holdings, Inc. | 艾萨克森诉瓦卡里安控股公司 |
[01:44] | We’ve been assembling binders for months. | 我们这几个月都在忙这个案子 |
[01:48] | I’ve been kind of slammed with the Oscar pool | 我脑子里全是奥斯卡这个事 |
[01:50] | in case you weren’t paying attention. | 你好像没注意到 |
[01:51] | Right. Sorry. I’ll try harder. | 对 抱歉 以后注意 |
[01:54] | So, this guy, Isaacson — he dies of a heart attack. | 艾萨克森这个人 他死于心脏病 |
[01:58] | And his family — they’re our clients — | 他的家人 也就是我们委托人 |
[02:00] | sort through his financials, you know | 整理他的财务状况 |
[02:01] | looking to track down his assets. | 追踪他的资产 |
[02:02] | Lo and behold, they find some old shares | 听好了 他们找到二十年前 |
[02:06] | in this company he invested in like 20 years back. | 他在一家公司投资的一些股票 |
[02:10] | Family tracks down the CFO, looking to cash out | 家人找到首席财务官 想把股票兑现 |
[02:13] | but he tells them | 但他告诉他们 |
[02:15] | that corporation’s been dissolved. | 那家公司已经解散了 |
[02:17] | Isaacson’s shares are worthless. | 艾萨克森的股票没价值了 |
[02:19] | Right? But Chuck does some digging | 但是查克做了些功课 |
[02:22] | and it turns out they formed a new corporation | 发现原来他们成立了一家新公司 |
[02:24] | that’s virtually identical to the old corp Isaacson invested in. | 与艾萨克森投资的老公司几乎一模一样 |
[02:27] | It’s the same officers, same structure, everything. | 公司高管 架构都是一样的 |
[02:31] | Right? So, Chuck finds exemption 4 in Leannais vs. Cincinnati | 于是查克援引莱纳尼斯诉辛辛那提一案中 |
[02:35] | – which is compl– – Okay. Okay. Yeah, listen. | -第四豁免… -好了 听着 |
[02:37] | I appreciate the effort | 我很感激 |
[02:38] | but can you just big-picture it for me? | 但你能说得概括点吗 |
[02:40] | I am. | 我在说了 |
[02:42] | Chuck won a case that Howard thought | 查克仅仅利用模糊判例 |
[02:45] | was unwinnable using only the power of obscure case law. | 就赢了一个霍华德以为不可能赢的案子 |
[02:49] | That’s…good. | 那不错啊 |
[02:51] | Yeah, very. | 对 很棒 |
[02:54] | Congratulations, Mr. McGill. | 恭喜你 麦吉尔先生 |
[02:56] | – Jimmy. – Chuck. | -吉米 -查克 |
[02:58] | – Big day, huh? – Yeah. | -大日子啊 -是啊 |
[02:59] | Thanks, uh… | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | – Kim. Wexler. – Of course. | -金·韦克斯勒 -哦对 |
[03:02] | You’re one of our law students? | 你是我们培养的法学生吗 |
[03:03] | Yes. I’m in my third year at UNM… | 对 现在在新墨西哥大学读大三 |
[03:05] | …thanks to HHM. | 多亏了律所的帮助 |
[03:06] | – How’s it going? – Very well. Thank you. | -还顺利吗 -非常顺利 谢谢 |
[03:09] | And congratulations again on Isaacson. | 再次恭喜艾萨克森的案子 |
[03:11] | Well… | 这个 |
[03:12] | I’m sure that you considered it. | 肯定你已经考虑过了 |
[03:14] | I just wanted to ask. | 我只是想问一句 |
[03:15] | Vakarian Holdings, Inc., would have been liable | 瓦卡里安控股公司在”连续责任企业”的特例下 |
[03:18] | under the “continuing enterprise” exception, as well, right? | 本来也负有责任 对吗 |
[03:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:20] | Yeah, we looked into that. | 我们查过了 |
[03:22] | What was the case law on that? | 这里使用的判例法是什么 |
[03:23] | Uh, Garcia vs. Coe Manufacturing. | 加西亚诉科尔制造有限公司 |
[03:26] | Sounds like it was Isaacson v. Chuck | 感觉像是艾萨克森诉查克案 |
[03:28] | handing him his butt on a platter, huh? | 查克赢得全不费功夫 |
[03:30] | Well, yeah, but Isaacson is our client. | 那个…艾萨克森是我们的委托人 |
[03:34] | Oh, really? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[03:35] | Well, the — the other guys’ butts, then. | 那就毫不费力地打赢了那啥控股公司 |
[03:37] | Yeah, served on platters. That’s right. Thanks, Jimmy. | 毫不费力 没错 谢谢 吉米 |
[03:41] | Hail the conquering hero. | 凯旋英雄万岁 |
[03:44] | Thanks, Howard. | 谢谢 霍华德 |
[03:45] | I hate to interrupt | 失陪了 |
[03:46] | but there’s a “Mr. Bushmills” waiting in my office. | 一位布什米尔斯先生在我办公室等着 |
[03:50] | Kim. Jimmy. | 金 吉米 |
[03:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:58] | That’ll be you soon. | 马上就轮到你了 |
[04:01] | Yep. | 是 |
[04:03] | Kay. See ya later, Jimmy. | 行吧 再见 吉米 |
[04:07] | See ya. | 再见 |
[04:18] | Ben, what you got for me? | 本 好了吗 |
[04:20] | There’s your winner. | 赢家在这里了 |
[04:23] | You think Pacino’s gonna “Hoo-ah” his way to Oscar glory, huh? | 你觉得帕西诺能靠”怒吼”赢得奥斯卡吗 |
[04:31] | Last call for ballots. | 投票要截止了 |
[05:38] | With respect to the zoning committee | 至于城市规划委员会 |
[05:41] | we maintain that the Mesa Verde statue | 我们坚持认为梅萨维德雕像 |
[05:43] | should be exempt from sign code restrictions on size and location | 其大小和位置不该受符号标志限制 |
[05:50] | because it is a work of art. | 因为这是艺术品 |
[06:03] | Specifically, its function extends | 确切的说 它的功能 |
[06:06] | beyond furthering the company’s economic interests | 远不止为公司带来经济利益 |
[06:10] | which distinguishes it from commercial speech | 这使得雕像与商业言论有所区别 |
[06:12] | under legal precedent. | 而且这是有判例的 |
[06:16] | Viola, can you look up the relevant case law here for me? | 薇奥拉 你能帮我查下相关的判例法吗 |
[06:35] | I’m, uh — I think it is maybe… | 我记得应该是 |
[06:41] | uh, U.S. V. United Foods. | 联合食品公诉案 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:49] | Jimmy. Morning! | 吉米 早上好 |
[07:51] | Oh. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:52] | I’m just — just making the O.J. | 我 在打橙汁 |
[07:55] | I see that. | 看见了 |
[08:04] | I didn’t hear you come to bed. | 我没听到你上床睡觉 |
[08:07] | I was up late justifying a giant horse statue | 我熬夜为一尊巨大的马雕像准备辩词 |
[08:09] | to the Park City zoning commission. | 它被帕克城城市规划委员会告了 |
[08:11] | How big we talking? | 有多大 |
[08:13] | “I’m definitely overcompensating for some other shortcoming” big. | “为了弥补其他短处不择手段”那么大 |
[08:19] | Your hours pretty much set now? | 你的时间挺固定了吧 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:22] | Weekdays 9:00 to 4:00, the busy time. | 工作日九点到四点 工作时间 |
[08:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:27] | It’s dead, Kim. | 定死了 金 |
[08:28] | It’s deader than disco. | 死得比迪斯科还透 |
[08:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:32] | Does that mean you were able to schedule | 是不是说你可以 |
[08:33] | an appointment with the therapist? | 跟心理医生约时间了 |
[08:40] | I decided not to go. | 我决定不去了 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | I thought you already decided to go. | 我以为你决定要去 |
[08:59] | I know, and I did. | 我本来是这么决定的 |
[09:01] | But then I — time went by | 但过了一段时间 |
[09:05] | and I kind of calmed down | 我比较冷静了 |
[09:08] | and realized it’s just — it’s just not for me. | 我发现我不需要了 |
[09:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:15] | It’s just not. | 就是不用了 |
[09:17] | I don’t think that navel-gazing | 我觉得过度的自省 |
[09:20] | is gonna get me where I need to be. | 不会让我情况变好 |
[09:22] | Yeah, but how do you know — | 好吧 但你怎么会知道呢 |
[09:23] | Unless I try? | 必须试试对吧 |
[09:25] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 就是感觉不太对 |
[09:27] | I need to be moving forward, you know? | 我得翻篇儿 懂吧 |
[09:29] | And now I got this job, and I’m kind of on a path. | 我拿到了这份工作 感觉自己找到了方向 |
[09:32] | And, uh just wanna give this a try. | 我想给自己一个机会 |
[09:37] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[09:39] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Of course, Jimmy. | 没问题 吉米 |
[09:45] | Yeah. Listen, I know you wanted me to go. | 我知道你想让我去 |
[09:49] | You have to do what’s best for you. | 你得为自己好 |
[09:55] | Oof. Uh, I should go open up. | 我得去开门营业了 |
[10:01] | Sushi tonight? | 今晚吃寿司吗 |
[10:03] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, that sounds great. | 行 挺不错的 |
[10:28] | Kim. | 金 |
[10:30] | Hello, Rich. | 你好 里奇 |
[10:31] | – So good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[10:33] | Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. | 感谢你能抽时间见我 |
[10:35] | Oh, are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[10:36] | I’ve been wanting to thank you in person | 我一直想当面谢你 |
[10:37] | ever since you sent Billy Gatwood our way. | 你都把比利·加特伍德介绍给我们了 |
[10:39] | So, shall we? | 请 |
[10:41] | So, how long you got with that thing? | 你的手还有多久好 |
[10:43] | Three more weeks. | 还有三周 |
[10:44] | Can I sign it? Do people still do that? | 我能签个名吗 还流行这么做吗 |
[10:48] | Please have a seat. Have a seat. | 请坐 坐 |
[10:51] | I won’t lie. | 实话实说 |
[10:52] | Losing Billy Gatwood definitely hurt. | 失去比利·加特伍德的确很痛苦 |
[10:55] | Well, if it makes you feel any better | 他应该也很想念你 |
[10:56] | I think he misses you. | 这能让你好过些吧 |
[10:58] | As long as he’s taken care of, I’m happy. | 只要他有人管 我就很欣慰了 |
[11:01] | Well, you made it easy for us. | 你给我们开了个好头 |
[11:02] | We just continued what you started. | 我们只用顺着你的思路做 |
[11:05] | So, um, how is James holding up? | 所以 詹姆斯怎么样了 |
[11:08] | I didn’t get to speak with him at the funeral. | 我葬礼上没能和他说上话 |
[11:11] | We’re taking it one day at a time. | 我们一天天慢慢来 |
[11:14] | Well, grief moves at its own pace. | 悲痛自会过去 |
[11:17] | And it’s different for everybody, so… | 对于每个人来说都不同 所以 |
[11:20] | Give him my best. | 代我向他问好 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:23] | So, what can I do for you? | 那么 我可以为你做什么 |
[11:26] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[11:29] | How’s your banking division? | 你的银行部门怎么样 |
[11:32] | Well, we have some banking work | 我们有些银行业务 |
[11:34] | but I wouldn’t say we have a division. | 但部门还没有 |
[11:37] | Would you like one? | 你想要一个吗 |
[11:53] | Well, it’s a good long way from the rest of your operation. | 离你的其他业务挺远的啊 |
[11:57] | It must remain completely separate. | 必须完全隔离 |
[12:01] | Two bedrooms each. | 每个两间卧室 |
[12:03] | Werner’ll probably take his own | 维纳大概会自己住一间 |
[12:05] | and the rest of the guys can double up. | 其余的人可以两个合住一间 |
[12:08] | Wired and plumbed? | 电线和水管装好了 |
[12:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Oh, this is a good start. | 开了个好头 |
[12:15] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[12:22] | Couple treadmills over there, barbells, weight bench. | 那边放几个跑步机 杠铃 举重训练椅 |
[12:26] | You build out a stocked bar, beer on tap. | 你建一个酒吧 啤酒畅饮 |
[12:28] | I mean, they’re German, so… | 他们可是德国人 所以 |
[12:31] | Entertainment system here, DVD player. | 这里放娱乐设施 影碟播放器 |
[12:34] | Projector and screen set-up might be nice | 安装投影仪和屏幕会更好 |
[12:37] | a few La-Z-Boys or couches, pool table. | 一些家具或是沙发 台球桌 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. Foosball? | 那什么桌上足球 |
[12:42] | Hell, we could even put up a hoop. | 甚至可以放个篮框 |
[12:43] | Germans play basketball, yeah? | 德国人打篮球 是吗 |
[12:46] | I believe so. | 应该是的 |
[12:48] | You know, Werner said that this was gonna take 6 months | 维纳说这要花六个月 |
[12:51] | which means 8 at least, probably 10, in total isolation. | 意味着至少八个 可能十个月 完全隔离 |
[12:55] | These guys are gonna be doing 10 hours heavy labor | 这些家伙将要做十小时的重活 |
[12:58] | every day… well, night. | 每天…每夜 |
[13:00] | Then coming home to this. | 然后回到这里 |
[13:02] | We can’t just keep them alive. | 我们不能只让他们活着 |
[13:03] | We got to keep them from climbing the walls. | 也要防止他们跑出去 |
[13:12] | Make a list. | 列一份清单 |
[13:16] | Security. | 安保措施 |
[13:19] | I’d like a full camera perimeter inside | 我要在内部安装全面监控 |
[13:22] | and we’ll keep it low-profile. | 同时保持低调 |
[13:23] | They’ll know we’ll be watching. | 他们会知道我们在监控着 |
[13:24] | We just don’t need to stick it in their faces. | 我们也不用跟他们挑明 |
[13:27] | Outside, too, obviously | 外围也一样 |
[13:29] | in case someone tries to find a way in or out. | 以防有人试图进出 |
[13:37] | I’ll put a sally port on that door. | 我会在那个门上安装一个出口 |
[13:40] | We’ll control it from the outside. | 我们从外面控制它 |
[13:43] | And we’re gonna need a trailer to monitor the cameras. | 我们需要一个房车来监控摄像机 |
[13:47] | Close by. | 在这附近 |
[13:49] | 2 guys, 24-hour monitoring, working shifts. | 两个人 二十四小时监控 轮班工作 |
[13:53] | Let’s say 5 guys, minimum. | 五个人 最少 |
[13:57] | Probably help to have a couple German speakers, as well. | 可能还要几个说德语的人帮忙 |
[13:59] | I can provide you men. | 我可以给你提供人手 |
[14:01] | – Well, I’m gonna need to vet them. No offense. – Of course. | -我要查一下他们来历 无意冒犯 -当然 |
[14:10] | – What is it? – Infection. Bad one. | -怎么回事 -感染 很严重 |
[14:16] | I must leave. | 我必须离开了 |
[14:17] | Tell Tyrus what you need. It will be done. | 有什么需要的告诉泰勒斯 他会为你代劳 |
[14:26] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[14:28] | – I’ll remember. – Yeah? | -我会记着的 -是吗 |
[14:31] | Treadmills. | 跑步机 |
[14:33] | You want to check wholesale providers. | 你应该去问问批发商 |
[14:34] | These guys are gonna tear right through consumer-grade. | 低端货经不起这帮家伙折腾 |
[14:41] | I’d love to see what something, say, like a 24-footer, would run me. | 我想看看七米多的怎么样 |
[14:48] | Sorry. We just don’t make them that big. | 对不起 我们不做那么大的 |
[14:50] | Who does? | 谁做呢 |
[14:51] | – I can’t think of anyone around here. – Yeah. | -我这里没人能做 -是吗 |
[14:54] | Well, who makes those huge signs that the casinos have? | 那些赌场用的巨大标志谁做的 |
[14:58] | You know what? Never mind. Thank you very much. | 算了 没事了 十分感谢你 |
[15:05] | Jimmy McGill. | 吉米·麦吉尔 |
[15:06] | Uh, yes. I’m looking for Jimmy McGill. | 没错 我在找吉米·麦吉尔 |
[15:09] | Yeah. You found him. | 是的 我就是 |
[15:11] | The lawyer? | 那个律师 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Wh– What can I do for you? | 没错 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[15:15] | My name is Brett Dunst. | 我叫布雷特·邓斯特 |
[15:17] | I think you did my aunt’s will? | 是你帮我阿姨拟的遗嘱吧 |
[15:18] | At least, that’s what it says here. | 至少这里是这么写的 |
[15:20] | She, um — She died. | 她 她去世了 |
[15:22] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Thanks. | -节哀顺变 -谢谢 |
[15:25] | I’m the executor, and I distributed all her stuff | 我是遗嘱执行人 我处理了她所有的东西 |
[15:27] | but there’s some kind of finer details in this thing | 但是遗嘱里有些特别琐碎的细节 |
[15:29] | that are real tricky. | 十分麻烦 |
[15:31] | I thought maybe you could help me with those. | 也许你可以帮我理清楚 |
[15:33] | Who was your aunt? | 谁是你的阿姨 |
[15:34] | Geraldine Strauss. | 杰拉尔丁·施特劳斯 |
[15:37] | Oh, Mrs. Strauss passed away? | 施特劳斯女士去世了 |
[15:40] | H-How? | 怎么去世的 |
[15:41] | She, um — She went in her sleep a couple weeks ago. | 她几周前在睡梦中去世的 |
[15:44] | Heart failure. | 心脏衰竭 |
[15:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:53] | Did Clarence get the Alpine Shepherd Boy? | 克拉伦斯得到阿尔卑斯牧童了吗 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:59] | Uh, the Hummel. | 赫梅尔陶俑 |
[16:01] | Oh, the little figure. Yeah, yeah, he got it. | 那个小人 是的 他得到了 |
[16:05] | So, uh, he finished college then? | 他大学毕业了吗 |
[16:05] | S03E06 | 施特劳斯女士要求克拉伦斯毕业后给他陶俑 |
[16:08] | Yep. Just this last semester. | 是的 就上个学期 |
[16:11] | Well, good. That’s — That’s good. | 真好 那太好了 |
[16:14] | How did you kno– | 你怎么知道 |
[16:15] | Oh, because you did the will. Right. | 哦因为你帮写了遗嘱 |
[16:19] | Is there a memorial? | 有葬礼吗 |
[16:21] | Uh, sorry. It was last week. | 抱歉 上周办完了 |
[16:25] | Anyway, it’s my busiest time at work | 不管怎么说 我现在工作特别忙 |
[16:27] | and Angie’s doing the best she can | 安吉也尽力了 |
[16:28] | but I have to get back to Salt Lake. | 但我得回盐湖城了 |
[16:31] | Are you on an hourly rate | 你是按小时收费的吗 |
[16:32] | or would this be, like, a flat-fee kind of thing? | 还是固定费用 |
[16:39] | Mr. McGill? | 麦吉尔先生 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. I, uh — | 抱歉 我… |
[16:45] | I’m not practicing any longer. | 我不再是律师了 |
[16:48] | Aw, darn it. | 真是的 |
[16:52] | I can refer you, though. | 但我可以给你推荐 |
[16:56] | Hamlin Hamlin McGill | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[16:58] | has an excellent estate law department | 特别擅长处理遗产问题 |
[17:01] | and they’ll help you sort things out. | 他们会帮你解决好的 |
[17:02] | Just ask for Francis Scheff | 就说找法兰西斯·谢夫 |
[17:05] | and he’ll point you in the right direction. | 他会告诉你怎么做的 |
[17:07] | Hamlin Hamlin McGill. | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[17:10] | McGill. Wait. Isn’t that you? | 麦吉尔 等等 那不是你吗 |
[17:13] | Uh, it’s just a coincidence. | 巧合罢了 |
[17:16] | All right. Well, thank you, Mr. McGill. | 好吧 谢谢你 麦吉尔先生 |
[17:19] | You bet. | 没事 |
[17:23] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[17:40] | My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years. | 我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年 |
[17:44] | We did our best to build a nest egg | 我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金 |
[17:45] | so that we wouldn’t be a burden to our family. | 就为了不成为家庭的负担 |
[17:49] | After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility | 罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心 |
[17:53] | a nice place. | 很不错的地方 |
[17:54] | They told me they’d take care of everything | 他们说会照顾好一切 |
[17:57] | but then one day, they said all my money was gone. | 但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没有了 |
[18:01] | How could that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:03] | Where did it all go? | 钱都去哪儿了 |
[18:05] | If you or a loved one is a resident | 如果你或是爱人 |
[18:07] | of a Sandpiper Crossing facility… | 是矶鹞渡生活协助中心 |
[18:09] | …or other associated retirement community | 或是其他有关退休社区的居民 |
[18:11] | you may be eligible to receive compensation for — | 你也许有资格获得补偿 |
[18:18] | Hey there. | 喂 |
[18:20] | Guess where I am. | 你猜我在哪儿 |
[18:22] | Somewhere good? | 某个不错的地方 |
[18:23] | Somewhere very good. | 某个相当不错的地方 |
[18:26] | You could be here, too. | 你也来吧 |
[18:49] | Hey there. | 好啊 |
[18:51] | Hey…Giselle. | 吉赛尔 |
[18:54] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[18:55] | we could just be Kim and Jimmy today. | 我们今天就本色出演吧 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:59] | Those two aren’t all bad. | 他们俩也没那么坏吧 |
[19:02] | Rumors and hearsay. | 传闻而已 |
[19:03] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[19:05] | It is a job. | 就是打工而已 |
[19:07] | And how about you? Work’s good? | 你呢 工作还顺利吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Actually, I have news. | 顺利 我有个消息 |
[19:13] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[19:14] | It’s great news, really. | 特别好的消息 |
[19:16] | It could change things for Wexler/McGill. | 可能会影响我俩以后的律所 |
[19:20] | But I met with Rich Schweikart today. | 我今天去见里奇·斯韦卡特了 |
[19:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[19:25] | Well, you know, they took on Gatwood | 他们接了加特伍德的案子 |
[19:27] | so I’ve been meaning to follow up. | 所以我本来想听听后续 |
[19:29] | And… anyway, we were talking | 但是 我们聊起来了 |
[19:32] | and he offered me a job. | 他要给我份工作 |
[19:35] | Again? | 又来 |
[19:36] | What? He can’t take no for an answer? | 怎么 他不甘心吗 |
[19:39] | They want me to run their banking division. | 他们想让我负责银行业务部门 |
[19:42] | Build it, really. | 其实是从无到有 |
[19:44] | You’re not seriously considering it? | 你没有认真考虑吧 |
[19:47] | I’d be coming in as a partner. | 我会作为合伙人加入 |
[19:50] | But I thought things were going okay with Mesa Verde since, uh… | 但我觉得你梅萨维德银行做得还挺顺利 |
[19:54] | They are. They were. | 确实是 曾经是 |
[19:56] | My workload has gotten a lot more complicated lately. | 最近我的工作复杂了许多 |
[20:00] | I’ve been taking on some pro bono work | 我接了一些无偿的活儿 |
[20:03] | overflow from the public defender’s office. | 公设辩护律师忙不过来的活儿 |
[20:05] | P.D. Overflow? When did you — Why? | 公设律师的活儿 你什么时候 为什么 |
[20:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:15] | I’m good at it. | 我做得很好 |
[20:17] | And I’m helping people, Jimmy. | 而且我能帮到别人 吉米 |
[20:22] | And I know that sounds cheesy. | 我知道这听起来很俗 |
[20:23] | It’s, you know, it’s whatever, but it’s the truth. | 但…确实是这样的 |
[20:27] | No. It, uh, makes a lot of sense. | 不 这非常有意义 |
[20:34] | I have been thinking about criminal law myself lately | 我最近也在考虑做刑事律师 |
[20:38] | you know, for when I get my license back. | 等我拿回执业许可之后 |
[20:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | You know, like you said | 就像你说的 |
[20:46] | you know, you’re helping people. | 你能帮到别人 |
[20:50] | I’m thinking an office in one of these refurbished bungalows | 我在想把律所开到翻新过的平房里 |
[20:54] | you know, downtown by the courts | 就在市中心法院旁边 |
[20:56] | you know, stick around where all the people who need help are. | 离那些需要帮助的人特别近 |
[21:00] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[21:01] | It has a nice ring to it now — | 现在它有个好听的名字了 |
[21:03] | “Wexler/McGill — criminal law.” | 韦克斯勒麦吉尔 刑事律所 |
[21:08] | That all sounds great. | 你的设想都很不错 |
[21:12] | The thing is | 关键是 |
[21:14] | if I go to Schweikart and Cokely | 要是我去斯韦卡特和考科利的律所 |
[21:17] | I have all those associates to help cover Mesa Verde. | 就能让其他律师忙梅萨维德的业务了 |
[21:21] | It’ll keep paying the bills | 生活来源不成问题 |
[21:23] | and free me up to do the work I really care about. | 而且让我有时间能做我真正想做的 |
[21:30] | So, you kind of get to have your cake and eat it, too. | 你想鱼和熊掌兼得 |
[21:35] | Kind of, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[21:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:45] | – No. Jimmy. – What? | -不 吉米 -怎么了 |
[21:46] | I — No, I just — I got to hit the head. | 不 我得去洗手间 |
[22:25] | I say do it. | 你放手去做吧 |
[22:27] | It’s a great opportunity, and you should jump on it. | 这是个绝好的机会 你该好好把握 |
[22:32] | You mean that? | 你认真的吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:35] | Kim, you got to do what’s best for you. | 金 你得为自己好 |
[22:38] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[22:40] | Yes. | 确定 |
[22:42] | I can’t ask you to wait around for me. | 我不能让你空等我 |
[22:46] | And who knows? | 再说谁知道呢 |
[22:47] | 10 months, a lot can happen. | 十个月 什么都有可能发生 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:51] | Yeah. Who knows? | 对 谁知道呢 |
[22:53] | Yeah. So, um, to Schweikart and Cokely… | 嗯 敬斯韦卡特和考科利… |
[22:56] | and Wexler. | 和韦克斯勒律所 |
[23:49] | I only have a few minutes. | 我时间不多 |
[23:50] | I have to pick Kaylee up. | 还得去接凯莉 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | What did you want to tell me, Mike? | 你想跟我说什么 麦克 |
[24:02] | I stand by what I said. | 我仍然坚持我的看法 |
[24:04] | The guy’s a charlatan. | 那家伙是个骗子 |
[24:06] | But there’s a time and there’s a place | 但说话得看时机场合 |
[24:08] | and that wasn’t it. | 当时说出来不合适 |
[24:14] | You left me quite the mess. | 你给我留了个烂摊子 |
[24:17] | Yeah. I can see that. | 我知道 |
[24:26] | It’ll be okay eventually. | 最终会没事的 |
[24:32] | Anita’s not happy. You might want to call her. | 安妮塔不高兴了 你最好打电话给她 |
[24:36] | Probably better if I don’t. | 我不打比较好 |
[24:40] | You know that I would never forget Matty. | 你知道我永远不会忘了马蒂 |
[24:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:49] | No one expects you to wear a hair shirt | 没人要求你下半辈子 |
[24:51] | for the rest of your life. | 都带着愧疚生活 |
[24:53] | Same goes for you. | 你也一样 |
[24:54] | You and Kaylee okay? | 你和凯莉还好吗 |
[24:58] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[25:00] | Then I’m good. | 那我就放心了 |
[25:06] | I…was thinking | 我在想 |
[25:09] | maybe I could pick Kaylee up from school tomorrow. | 也许我明天可以去学校接凯莉 |
[25:15] | Yeah, that’d be a big help, Pop. | 那真是帮了大忙 爸 |
[25:22] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:41] | No, no. I’d tell you. | 没有 有我会告诉你的 |
[25:43] | Nobody’s heard anything. | 没人听到风声 |
[25:45] | You can go in, Jimmy. He’s expecting you. | 你可以进去 吉米 他在等你 |
[25:47] | Thanks, Julie. | 谢谢你 朱莉 |
[25:53] | Oh, hey, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[25:55] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[25:56] | This was going in the mail today. | 本来今天要寄出去的 |
[25:58] | You would have gotten it by Friday. | 你最迟周五就能收到 |
[25:59] | Yeah. I got a pressing need only $5,000 will cure. | 我急需五千块解燃眉之急 |
[26:03] | Well, there you go then. | 那正好 |
[26:06] | Everything correct? | 没什么问题吧 |
[26:08] | Looks good. Thanks. | 应该没问题 谢了 |
[26:10] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[26:10] | Hey, I, uh, see a lot of empty cubicles out there. | 我看到外面有很多空工位 |
[26:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:16] | We’re doing some reorganizing. | 我们在整顿 |
[26:19] | Just making the office a little more fêng shui, I take it? | 想改善办公室的风水 对吧 |
[26:23] | We’ve had some setbacks. | 公司遭遇了一些挫折 |
[26:26] | Paying out to Chuck’s estate? | 为了支付查克那一块吗 |
[26:29] | That is part of it. | 这是部分原因 |
[26:33] | And to be frank | 老实说 |
[26:35] | the firm’s reputation is… not what it was. | 律所的名声 大不如前了 |
[26:40] | So, what’s the plan? | 你有何对策 |
[26:42] | The consultants call it “rightsizing.” | 顾问称之为”合理重组” |
[26:47] | No. I mean what’s the plan to get HHM back on its feet? | 不 我是指你打算如何重振律所 |
[27:08] | Are you kidding me? I — | 你不是吧 我… |
[27:09] | I just referred a client to you guys. | 我才刚介绍了委托人给你们 |
[27:11] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便说下 不用谢 |
[27:13] | And you’re telling me this place is falling apart? | 你现在却告诉我这律所快玩完了 |
[27:15] | Get your shit together, Howard. | 振作一点 霍华德 |
[27:17] | – Excuse me? – Oh, please. | -你说什么 -拜托 |
[27:19] | You suffer one little setback | 你不过遇到一个小挫折 |
[27:20] | and you’re gonna let your entire legacy go? | 就要抛弃自己毕生心血了吗 |
[27:23] | – One little setback? – Fine. | -一个小挫折 -好吧 |
[27:25] | Your pain is very special. Woe is you. | 你的痛苦与众不同 你最惨 |
[27:28] | Just stop wallowing, okay? | 但别再自怨自艾了 |
[27:30] | This place is all you’ve got! | 你只有这地方了 |
[27:32] | That and your hair, which, let’s face it | 还有帅气的发型 不过说真的 |
[27:34] | clock’s ticking there, too, so… | 也快掉光了 所以 |
[27:36] | You want to save your business? | 你想挽救自己的事业吗 |
[27:37] | You want to save your dignity? | 你想挽救自己的尊严吗 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna have to fight. | 那就得为之奋斗 |
[27:42] | You’re a shitty lawyer, Howard. | 你是个差劲的律师 霍华德 |
[27:45] | But you’re a great salesman. | 但你是个优秀的推销员 |
[27:47] | So get out there and sell. | 所以赶紧去推销吧 |
[27:50] | Fuck you, Jimmy. | 操你妈 吉米 |
[27:52] | There you go. Use that. | 这就对了 就用这股劲头 |
[27:59] | That’s $4,000, please. | 四千块 |
[28:01] | – Here’s a tip. – Thank you very much. | -这是小费 -谢谢 |
[28:03] | – Pleasure doing business with you. – You, as well. | -和你做生意很愉快 -你也是 |
[29:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:15] | All set over here. | 我这儿都准备好了 |
[29:16] | You got a spot yet? | 你找好地方了吗 |
[29:19] | Piñatas? Are you kidding? | 墨西哥彩罐 你认真的吗 |
[29:23] | No, no, that could — could work, yeah. | 不 那也行 |
[29:27] | Regardless, we have full run of the place? | 不管怎样 那里归我们管对吗 |
[29:29] | There’s no prying eyes? | 没人能窥探 |
[29:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:33] | Well, that’s it, then. | 那就这么定了 |
[29:35] | Ah, she’s fine. | 它挺好的 |
[29:39] | Yeah, I change half the water in the tank every week. | 我每周都会给鱼缸换半缸水 |
[29:42] | She’s good. | 它挺好的 |
[29:44] | No. I know. Don’t over-feed. | 不 我知道 不要喂太多 |
[29:46] | I — All right, goodbye. | 我… 好了 再见 |
[29:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:53] | Mrs. Nguyen. | 阮太太 |
[29:55] | Just, you know, step right on in anytime, you know? | 马上就搞完了 |
[29:58] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么玩意 |
[30:01] | It’s a side business. | 我的副业 |
[30:03] | I thought you were a lawyer. | 你不是律师吗 |
[30:05] | I’ve had a temporary setback. | 我暂时遇到点困难 |
[30:08] | Lost your job again? | 又丢饭碗了 |
[30:10] | Did you need something, Mrs. Nguyen? | 你有什么事吗 阮太太 |
[30:12] | I don’t want people coming in and out | 我不想有人进进出出 |
[30:14] | to buy your stupid phones. | 来买你那白痴手机 |
[30:15] | I’m not gonna sell them out of the office | 我不会在办公室卖手机 |
[30:17] | so don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[30:18] | You can’t keep them here. | 你不能把货放在这 |
[30:19] | Uh, I pay rent for this place | 我花钱租下了这里 |
[30:21] | so I can do whatever I want with it. | 所以我想怎么利用就怎么利用 |
[30:22] | They’re a fire hazard. | 这些是易燃物品 |
[30:24] | Well, they’re not gonna be here very long, okay? | 不会放很久的 好吗 |
[30:37] | That’s — That’s on me. | 我送你的 |
[30:40] | No, it’s, uh, prepaid, 350 minutes. | 不 这已经预付费了 可以通话350分钟 |
[30:47] | Get-rich-quick schemes never work. | 想一夜暴富是不可能的 |
[30:51] | Just watch me! | 等着瞧吧 |
[31:17] | The doctor tells me your fever has gotten worse. | 医生告诉我你发烧变严重了 |
[31:24] | They say this infection may kill you. | 他们说这次感染可能会要了你的命 |
[31:34] | Even if it doesn’t… | 即使这次你逃得了这次 |
[31:36] | my doctor tells me again and again | 我的医生一再告诉我 |
[31:39] | that you may never wake. | 你再也醒不过来了 |
[31:44] | And yet I wait. | 但我还是要等 |
[32:03] | I grew up quite poor. | 我小时候家境很不好 |
[32:07] | We lived in the hills | 我家在山里 |
[32:10] | in a place my brothers built from things they found — | 房子是我的兄弟捡来的材料盖成的 |
[32:15] | metal sheeting, plywood. | 金属板 胶合板 |
[32:20] | When it rained, it smelled like hay. | 每到下雨天 家里就有一股干草味 |
[32:26] | We were always hungry. | 我们从来没有吃饱过 |
[32:30] | But there was a lucuma tree, scrawny | 但那里有棵蛋黄果树 枯枝嶙峋 |
[32:34] | barely alive. | 要死不活的 |
[32:36] | My family had given up on it years before. | 好多年前我家人就不指望它了 |
[32:41] | Never bore fruit. | 从没长过果子 |
[32:44] | When I was 7 | 我七岁那年 |
[32:48] | I became fixated on it. | 我开始对它有了执念 |
[32:51] | I watered it, tended to it. | 给它浇水 照顾它 |
[32:56] | It took a long time | 我花了很长时间 |
[33:00] | but the buds grew into green fruit. | 树发了芽 长出了青涩的果实 |
[33:04] | I was so proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[33:06] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[33:07] | I plucked one and hid behind our shack. | 我摘了一个躲在我家小屋后面 |
[33:11] | I ate the whole thing. | 把果子吃了个精光 |
[33:13] | I’d never tasted something so sweet. | 我从没吃过这么甜的东西 |
[33:18] | It was like caramel. | 那味道就像焦糖 |
[33:23] | At first, we ate the fruit ourselves | 起先 我们摘果子自己吃 |
[33:27] | and then I began taking it to the village to sell. | 后来我开始把果子拿到村里去卖 |
[33:33] | One day, much of the fruit was gone from my tree. | 一天 树上的果子被摘得不剩几个了 |
[33:39] | Piece were scattered on the ground, half-eaten. | 地上全是吃了一半的果子 |
[33:45] | I thought it was probably a coati. | 我想可能是浣熊干的 |
[33:52] | Have you ever seen one? | 你见过浣熊吗 |
[33:55] | About the size of a large housecat. | 和大号的家猫体型差不多 |
[34:01] | Opportunists. | 机会主义者 |
[34:04] | I built a snare using branches and wire. | 我用树枝和铁丝做了一个陷阱 |
[34:10] | It didn’t take long for the animal to set it off. | 没过多久这只动物就中了陷阱 |
[34:14] | But the coati thrashed so hard | 但是这只浣熊力气太大 |
[34:16] | it broke out of the snare… | 挣破了陷阱 |
[34:20] | broke its leg, as well. | 不过自己的腿也断了 |
[34:24] | I tried to grab it, but it slipped away. | 我想抓住它 但被它溜了 |
[34:28] | It ran under the house. | 跑到屋子底下 |
[34:31] | I knew it would show itself sooner or later. | 我知道它早晚都会出来 |
[34:38] | So I waited… | 于是我等着 |
[34:40] | for hours, into the night. | 等了几个小时 等到天黑 |
[34:47] | When my brothers called for me… | 我兄弟叫我时 |
[34:52] | I did not answer. | 我没有回答 |
[34:54] | I didn’t make a sound. | 我一声也没有出 |
[34:58] | I was so still. | 我非常安静 |
[35:04] | Finally, it came out. | 终于 它从底下出来了 |
[35:08] | It knew I was there, but it was hungry. | 它知道我在等着它 但它饿了 |
[35:14] | This time, I was ready. | 这一次 我准备好了 |
[35:19] | I caught it. | 我抓到了它 |
[35:23] | It fought me. | 它奋力挣脱 |
[35:27] | But I was stronger. | 但我更强壮 |
[35:35] | The merciful thing would have been to kill it. | 本应仁慈一点给它个痛快 |
[35:48] | I kept it. | 但我把它留了下来 |
[35:51] | It lived for quite some time. | 它活了很长一段时间 |
[35:58] | I believe you will wake, Hector. | 我相信你会醒来的 赫克托 |
[36:37] | This is huge. | 真大 |
[36:40] | I’m starving. I hope there’s something in the kitchen. | 我饿坏了 希望厨房里有东西吃 |
[36:43] | You idiot, should’ve eaten on the plane. | 白痴 你来之前应该吃饱的 |
[36:48] | Is that a bar? | 那是个吧台吗 |
[36:50] | It is. Wonder what’s on tap. | 是的 不知道上面有什么 |
[36:57] | We’re here to work. Why do we need a bar? | 我们是来工作的 要吧台做什么 |
[37:00] | Because we’re here to work. | 因为我们是来工作的 |
[37:30] | All right, gentlemen, we have a few things to go over here. | 好了 先生们 我们要强调一些事情 |
[37:42] | That means you, too. | 你也要听 |
[37:46] | Kai. | 卡伊 |
[37:50] | Over here, Kai. | 过来 卡伊 |
[37:52] | Enough! | 行了 |
[37:54] | For what they’re paying you, you’ll listen. | 他们是老板 你得听他们的 |
[38:10] | We’ve got four bedrooms between the two houses. | 两个房子有四间卧室 |
[38:13] | I leave it to you to figure out the roommate situation. | 你们自己分 |
[38:16] | I assume you’re all friends | 既然你们都是朋友 |
[38:18] | and I don’t really want to hear about it if you aren’t. | 而且我并不想听到你们说不是 |
[38:21] | Working kitchen so you can cook whatever you want. | 厨房能用 你们可以做自己想吃的 |
[38:23] | The refrigerators, the cabinets are stocked with the essentials. | 冰箱和柜子里有生活必需品 |
[38:27] | There’s a shopping list. | 这里有购物单 |
[38:29] | You write down whatever you need | 需要什么就写在上面 |
[38:31] | and we’ll get it. | 我们会去买 |
[38:33] | There is a phone in each house. | 每个房子里都有一部电话 |
[38:35] | It goes directly to me or one of my guys. | 直通我或者我的伙计 |
[38:39] | Anything you need, call. | 有任何需要 打电话 |
[38:42] | So, when do the girls get here? | 所以 姑娘们什么时候来 |
[38:52] | Anything within reason. | 得是合理需求 |
[39:01] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[39:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:09] | You’ve got some time to relax and settle in. | 你们可以休息一会 安顿一下 |
[39:12] | Work starts tomorrow night. | 明晚开始工作 |
[39:17] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[39:20] | They are all good boys. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[39:21] | Once the work begins, they focus. | 一旦工作开始 他们就会集中精力了 |
[39:24] | I see to it. | 我保证 |
[39:27] | What you’ve done here is very impressive. | 你把这里安排得太好了 |
[39:30] | Thank you for that, Michael. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[39:32] | Right. | 嗯 |
[39:34] | If you need anything to make this go better | 如果你有其他需要的东西 |
[39:36] | you let me know. | 告诉我 |
[39:37] | I will, certainly. | 我会的 |
[40:23] | Hey, Mike. | 麦克 |
[40:43] | You keep an eye on this one. | 盯着点这个家伙 |
[41:14] | I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[41:16] | I’m just — just here to make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[41:19] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[41:21] | Look, fellas, we — we got off on the wrong foot, okay? | 是这样的 伙计们 我们一开始不愉快 |
[41:25] | I’m sure you saw me out here selling my wares | 你们看到我大老远跑来这里卖东西 |
[41:27] | and you thought I was just some rube | 肯定觉得我是个土包子 |
[41:30] | out looking to score a quick buck | 想赚点快钱 |
[41:32] | and just begging to be rolled. | 挺欠揍的 |
[41:34] | But, guys, I’m thinking long term. | 但是 伙计们 我做的是长远考虑 |
[41:37] | I see a real need in this community | 我摸透了这里的人的真正需求 |
[41:39] | for safe, affordable, untraceable phones | 那就是安全 实惠 又无迹可寻的电话 |
[41:42] | and I’m ready to fill it. | 而我准备填补这个空白 |
[41:45] | Wah-wah-wah. | 别瞎逼逼了 |
[41:47] | All right. | 好 |
[41:48] | All right, straight talk. | 好的 我直说了 |
[41:50] | I need to be able to sell my phones without worrying | 我需要在一个不用担心被抢劫的环境里 |
[41:53] | about getting ripped off. | 卖我的电话 |
[41:56] | I’m proposing | 我的提议是 |
[41:57] | if you let me sell my phones without hassle | 如果你们能让我在这里安全地卖电话 |
[41:59] | I cut you in | 我就让你们加入 |
[42:00] | say, 100 bucks every night that I’m out. | 比如 我每次晚上出来卖都给你们一百块 |
[42:05] | And that’s money for literally doing nothing. | 完完全全是白来的钱 |
[42:13] | Why wouldn’t we just take all of it? | 我们为什么不干脆把钱都拿走 |
[42:16] | ‘Cause I’m talking consistent, reliable profits, you know? | 因为我说的是持续 可靠的利润 懂吗 |
[42:21] | Sure, you can rip me off again, take all that I’ve got | 当然 你们可以再抢我一次 拿走所有的钱 |
[42:25] | but then I stop selling | 但是我就不会再卖了 |
[42:27] | and you lose a valuable revenue stream. | 你们会失去一个很有价值的收入来源 |
[42:35] | Give me all you got now. | 现在就把钱都给我们 |
[42:37] | I’m trying to make money for all of us here. | 我是想让大家都赚钱 |
[42:39] | Just work with me. | 跟我合作吧 |
[42:41] | Give. | 拿出来 |
[42:41] | If you could just expand your thinking a little bit. | 只要你们稍微动动脑子想一想 |
[42:45] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[42:47] | All right, all right, we got a man of action. | 好 好 我们这有个实干家 |
[43:21] | You should have taken the deal. | 你们应该接受这笔交易的 |
[43:23] | You’re, like, the stupidest person I’ve ever met. | 你真是我见过的最蠢的人 |
[44:19] | Didn’t know I had friends, did ya? | 不知道我还有朋友 是吧 |
[44:23] | So, what’s it gonna be — fast or slow? | 所以 咱们怎么来呢 快点还是慢点 |
[44:26] | It’s gonna hurt like a bitch either way. | 不过无论怎么着都会疼死的 |
[44:30] | What was that? Was it…slow? | 选哪个 慢点吗 |
[44:34] | Let me… | 我看看… |
[44:38] | We’re sorry, man, all right? We’re sorry! | 我们很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[44:42] | Yeah, you are, very much so. | 没错 你们是该抱歉 |
[44:44] | Look, we’ll leave you alone, okay? | 听着 我们再也不会惹你了 好吗 |
[44:45] | We — We won’t mess with you anymore. | 再也不会给你找麻烦了 |
[44:47] | Easy to say now, but what about tomorrow? | 现在当然这么说 但是谁知道明天会怎样 |
[44:48] | I-I-I — I’ll swear, man. | 我发誓 |
[44:50] | I’ll swear on anything you want me to. | 你让我怎么发誓 我就怎么发 |
[44:54] | Cross your heart and hope to die? | 不得好死 |
[44:55] | Yes. Yes, man. | 是的 是的 |
[44:59] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[45:00] | Yes. | 真的 |
[45:01] | Yes! | 真的 |
[45:03] | Look, after this, you’ll never have to see us again. | 从此以后 你再也见不到我们了 |
[45:06] | And you will spread the word that I’m off limits? | 还要告诉别人不准惹我 |
[45:09] | Yes. Yes. Yes. We’ll tell everyone. | 是 是 是 我们会告诉所有人 |
[45:11] | We’ll say, “D-D-Don’t mess with the cellphone guy.” | 我们会说 “不要惹那个卖电话的人” |
[45:17] | All right, we’re done. | 很好 可以了 |
[45:20] | We’re done! | 可以了 |
[45:24] | I think they get it. | 我想他们明白了 |
[45:27] | Seriously, guys. | 真的 伙计们 |
[45:28] | We’re — We’re done. Okay. We’re good, all right? | 我们说完了 没事了 好吗 |
[45:31] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[45:33] | I appreciate the enthusiasm, but he got the message. | 我欣赏你们的热情 但他已经明白了 |
[45:37] | That’s right! L-Listen to what he says. | 没错 听他的话 |
[45:40] | Listen to what he says. I got the message. | 听他的话 我已经明白了 |
[45:41] | Uh, you know what? | 好吧 |
[45:43] | If it’s that important to you, go ahead. | 如果这对你们很重要 就动手吧 |
[45:45] | No, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, no, please! | 不 不 不 求你了 |
[45:48] | No. No, please. Please. | 不 不 求求你 |
[45:51] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:52] | No, no, no, please! Please don’t! | 不 不 不 求你了 不要啊 |
[46:15] | You get one warning, and that was it. | 我只警告你们这一次 记住了 |