| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | Damn it. | 该死 |
| [00:24] | Come on. | 快 |
| [00:30] | This is the one! | 就是这个了 |
| [00:36] | Jackpot! | 中头奖了 |
| [00:42] | It’s all here. | 都在这儿了 |
| [00:43] | Meaning what, exactly? | 这究竟是什么意思 |
| [00:45] | Meaning, uh, you know, field mice | 意思是田鼠 |
| [00:47] | and, you know, you got your nest-building squirrel. | 你有了筑巢的松鼠 |
| [00:49] | You got your… Whatever. | 你有了… 管它呢 |
| [00:51] | Three cheers for morality. | 为美德喝彩三声 |
| [00:55] | – Hey, where’s the, uh — – What? | -那东西呢 -什么东西 |
| [00:58] | You know, the… | 那个… |
| [01:00] | Use your words. | 好好说话 |
| [01:12] | Did you shred the files under your desk? | 你碎了你桌下的文件吗 |
| [01:14] | Yes. | 碎了 |
| [01:15] | Okay. | 行 |
| [01:20] | What about your Rolodex? | 你的名片盒呢 |
| [01:21] | Yes, and everything in the filing cabinets | 碎了 还有文件柜里的东西 |
| [01:23] | – and the safe and — – The stuff in the bathroom. | -还有保险柜里的 -厕所里的 |
| [01:25] | You did that yourself, remember? | 你不是搞定了吗 |
| [01:27] | Right, right. | 是的 是的 |
| [02:04] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 搞定了 |
| [02:05] | – I’m going. – Do me a favor. | -我走了 -帮我个忙 |
| [02:07] | Take those with you. | 你带上那些东西 |
| [02:08] | Drop them off at least five miles from here | 扔到至少八公里外的地方 |
| [02:10] | — in separate Dumpsters. | 扔进不同的垃圾桶 |
| [02:16] | Oh, right. Um… | 没错 |
| [02:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [02:33] | Okay, when the cops come talk to you — | 如果警察找你问话 |
| [02:34] | and they will — what are you gonna tell them? | 他们一定会的 你会怎么跟他们说 |
| [02:37] | “Talk to my attorney.” | “找我律师” |
| [02:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [02:39] | Tell ’em, uh, Jimmy sent ya. Okay? | 跟他们说 吉米派你来的 行吗 |
| [02:43] | And where are you gonna be November 12th at 3:00 P.M.? | 十一月十二日下午三点你会在哪儿 |
| [02:46] | I’ll be there, but if it doesn’t ring at 3:00 on the dot, I’m gone. | 我会在那儿 但如果三点整没响铃 我就走 |
| [02:48] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna ring. | 别担心 会响铃的 |
| [02:51] | Well, I guess, uh… | 好吧 那 |
| [02:56] | that’s it. | 就这样 |
| [02:59] | Quite a ride, huh? | 这一路不容易啊 |
| [03:07] | Yep. | 得了吧 |
| [03:43] | I need a new dust filter | 我需要一个新滤尘器 |
| [03:45] | for my Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro, model 60. | 胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号的 |
| [03:49] | Can you help me with that? | 可以帮我准备吗 |
| [03:52] | Pickup. | 自取 |
| [03:54] | How hot? Red hot. | 有多急 很着急 |
| [03:56] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪儿 |
| [03:58] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
| [04:28] | CC通讯 有人在监听吗 本店出售隐私 | |
| [05:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
| [05:38] | Maximum privacy. | 最高级别的隐私 |
| [05:39] | It’s the best money can buy. | 市面上最好的 |
| [05:43] | 10? No. Can’t do it. | 十个 不 不行 |
| [05:45] | Everyone wants these things. | 大家都想要 |
| [05:48] | 6? Um, yeah. Yeah, I can do 6. | 六个 好 六个可以 |
| [05:51] | Okay. See you later. | 行 待会儿见 |
| [05:56] | Welcome to CC Mobile. | 欢迎光临CC通讯 |
| [05:58] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让您久等了 |
| [06:00] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮您 |
| [06:03] | So, privacy sold here? | 这里卖隐私吗 |
| [06:06] | Yep. This is the place. | 没错 正是这里 |
| [06:09] | Privacy from who? | 不被谁发现的隐私 |
| [06:10] | Come on. You know. | 明知故问 你懂的 |
| [06:13] | Like, the government? | 比如政府 |
| [06:16] | Could be. | 可能是 |
| [06:18] | Like the IRS? | 比如国税局 |
| [06:21] | Bingo! | 没错 |
| [06:28] | So… | 那 |
| [06:29] | So, uh, say you got a cash-based business. | 如果你有现金交易的生意 |
| [06:33] | Like a contracting business? | 比如承包业务吗 |
| [06:36] | Contracting. Could be. Could be. | 承包 可以 可以 |
| [06:38] | Maybe you don’t report every single penny. | 你也许不会每分钱都上报 |
| [06:40] | I mean, who does, right? | 谁会呢 对吧 |
| [06:42] | How are you doing that business? | 你怎么做生意 |
| [06:44] | On the phone. | 电话 |
| [06:44] | How are you scheduling appointments? | 你怎么安排会面 |
| [06:47] | On the phone. | 电话 |
| [06:48] | How are you arranging payments? On the phone. | 你怎么安排收付款 电话 |
| [06:50] | And who’s listening? That’s right. | 谁在监听呢 没错 |
| [06:53] | They know every lick and tittle. | 他们一清二楚 |
| [06:55] | So, you’re living your life free and easy | 你这时候偷税漏税 |
| [06:57] | and then one day, at a time of their choosing — | 但有一天 他们会择时 |
| [07:00] | bam! — they bring the hammer down to Chinatown. | 突击你 好好对付你 |
| [07:03] | – Jesus. – Jesus is right. | -天啊 -惊讶就对了 |
| [07:06] | I’m telling you, these guys don’t fool around. | 我告诉你 这些人不是闹着玩的 |
| [07:08] | And they will clean your bones | 他们会把你查得”皮肉不存” |
| [07:10] | faster than a school of piranhas. | 比食人鱼群还快 |
| [07:12] | I’ll tell you what I do. | 我告诉你我的工作 |
| [07:13] | I practice something we call information hygiene. | 我提供的东西叫做”信息卫生” |
| [07:23] | Can’t be traced. | 无影无踪 |
| [07:24] | Can’t be tracked. | 无迹可寻 |
| [07:26] | That’ll keep you clean as a whistle. | 可以让你一干二净 |
| [07:29] | What they don’t know can’t hurt you | 他们不知道 就没法对付你 |
| [07:31] | especially if you use it only once per. | 只要你定期用这个东西 |
| [07:35] | You know, that’s kind of key. | 这很关键 |
| [07:37] | “Once per”? | 定期 |
| [07:39] | Once per what? | 定期是多久 |
| [07:41] | Once per week, once per day, once per call. | 每周 每天 每次通话 |
| [07:46] | I mean, depends on the nature of your situation. | 依情况而定 |
| [07:51] | How much are they? | 多少钱 |
| [07:52] | They’re cheaper than an audit, guaranteed. | 保证比被审计花钱少 |
| [07:57] | Unfortunately… | 可惜 |
| [08:00] | What? | 怎么 |
| [08:01] | Well, this one’s spoken for. | 这台已经被预订了 |
| [08:03] | My supply is very short. | 我的货很紧俏 |
| [08:06] | Well, people are gobbling these up like Tic Tacs. | 人们都抢疯了 |
| [08:09] | 已预订 勿售 | |
| [08:19] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
| [08:22] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你朋友哦 |
| [09:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [09:43] | Welcome to the USA. | 欢迎来到美国 |
| [09:44] | Use the prepaid parking ticket | 用杯架里的预付停车票 |
| [09:46] | in the cup holder to exit the lot. | 离开停车场 |
| [09:48] | Make a right. | 右转 |
| [09:49] | Follow the signs for I-70 west. | 沿70号州际公路往西 |
| [09:52] | – Got it? – 70 headed west. Yes. | -收到了吗 -70号州际公路往西 收到 |
| [09:54] | Keep the phone close by | 手机留在身边 |
| [09:55] | and I’ll call you in about 20 minutes | 我大概二十分钟后再给你打电话 |
| [09:57] | and talk you through the rest of it, okay? | 告诉你接下来怎么做 明白吗 |
| [09:59] | I understand. Yes. | 我明白 好的 |
| [10:43] | Yes. I’m here, mark 238 | 我到了 路标上写着238 |
| [10:47] | but there’s nobody here. | 但这儿没人 |
| [10:49] | You need to relieve yourself? | 你需要上厕所吗 |
| [10:52] | No. | 不用 |
| [10:54] | – Where are you? – You sure? | -你在哪 -真不用吗 |
| [10:56] | Because if you do, I suggest you do it now. | 要是需要的话 还是现在就上一趟吧 |
| [10:59] | You’re not going to have another chance for awhile. | 之后要很久才能上厕所了 |
| [11:02] | As I said, I’m fine. | 我真不用 |
| [11:03] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
| [11:05] | Pop the trunk. Inside, you’ll see a hood. | 打开后备箱 你会看到一个面罩 |
| [11:09] | Take it out. Close the trunk. | 拿出来 关上后备箱 |
| [11:11] | Place your luggage next to you | 把行李放在身边 |
| [11:12] | and put the hood on. | 戴上面罩 |
| [11:14] | That clear? | 明白吗 |
| [11:16] | You want me to stand here with a hood on my head? | 你要我戴着面罩站在这儿 |
| [11:19] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
| [12:32] | Step forward. | 往前走 |
| [12:49] | We’re gonna hit some rough road. | 前面路很颠簸 |
| [12:52] | There’s a strap for you to hold on to | 伸手 你左边有条带子 |
| [12:54] | if you reach out to your left. | 可以抓着它 |
| [13:00] | You want some water? | 喝水吗 |
| [13:02] | No, thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
| [13:34] | Step down. Then walk. | 下来 往前走 |
| [13:43] | There are stairs. | 有台阶 |
| [13:45] | Step up. | 上来 |
| [13:46] | Forward. | 往前走 |
| [13:56] | That’s good. | 很好 |
| [13:57] | Right there. | 到了 |
| [14:10] | So, where, exactly? | 到底是哪儿 |
| [14:14] | The entrance will be back there. | 入口得在那后面 |
| [14:15] | You need to stay within the footprint of the building. | 你必须待在这栋建筑之内 |
| [15:11] | All right. | 好了 |
| [15:16] | You can do it? | 能做吗 |
| [15:17] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
| [15:19] | How long will it take? | 要多久 |
| [15:21] | I want to say seven months | 我想说七个月 |
| [15:23] | but I think I could do it in six. | 但六个月我应该能完成 |
| [15:25] | Even with blasting? | 哪怕要爆破 |
| [15:27] | The geologist’s report was very thorough | 地质学家的报告写得很详尽 |
| [15:30] | and with the right equipment, modern methods | 如果有正确的设备 先进的方法 |
| [15:32] | blasting will be quite unnecessary… | 其实无需爆破 |
| [15:35] | assuming your employer is willing to meet my price. | 如果你老板付的酬劳令我满意的话 |
| [15:40] | Price isn’t an issue. | 钱不是问题 |
| [15:42] | Copy That. | 收到 |
| [15:43] | So, 56 feet down with no blasting | 不爆破 挖十七米 |
| [15:47] | working nights only, you’re saying seven months, max? | 只在夜里工作 最多七个月完工 |
| [15:51] | My men and I dug a tunnel | 我们以前挖过一条 |
| [15:52] | under the border into downtown El Paso | 穿越边境到埃尔帕索市中心的地道 |
| [15:55] | 3/4 of a kilometer long, undetected. | 长七百五十米 没被发现 |
| [15:59] | That took us 17 weeks. | 只用了十七周 |
| [16:02] | If I can do that, I can certainly do this. | 那次都成功了 这次当然也没问题 |
| [16:16] | Yeah? | 喂 |
| [16:21] | Yep. | 对 |
| [16:22] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
| [16:29] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你跑一趟 |
| [16:33] | Pardon? | 什么 |
| [17:24] | Pull the short end. | 拉住短的那头 |
| [17:27] | – It’s too tight. – Live with it. | -太紧了 -习惯就好了 |
| [17:29] | Where do you look when the judge is talking to you? | 法官跟你说话的时候你应该看哪儿 |
| [17:30] | In the eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
| [17:32] | And what do you call the judge? | 应该怎么称呼法官 |
| [17:33] | – “Sir”? – “Ma’am.” | -“先生”吗 -“女士” |
| [17:35] | Or, better still, “Your Honor.” | 更妥当的称呼是”法官阁下” |
| [17:38] | Sit over there. And leave that alone. | 坐那儿 别碰领带 |
| [17:46] | Not guilty? You can’t be serious. | 无罪 你开玩笑吧 |
| [17:49] | On what planet would you take this to trial? | 这种案子还用庭审吗 |
| [17:51] | You should work with me on this one. | 这个案子你应该配合我 |
| [17:52] | The kid threw a cinder block through a jewelry-store window | 这孩子扔煤渣砖砸碎了珠宝店的窗户 |
| [17:55] | and I have a witness. | 而且我有目击证人 |
| [17:56] | Frankly, I’m being generous. | 讲真 我够宽宏的了 |
| [17:58] | I want six months probation, time served, no jail. | 我想要六个月缓刑 减去已服刑期 不坐牢 |
| [18:02] | And I want to win the lottery and breed labradoodles. | 我还想中彩票 养几条拉布拉多呢 |
| [18:05] | Nice try, Bill. | 行啊 比尔 |
| [18:07] | You’re not gonna get away with it. | 你逃不掉的 |
| [18:08] | Away with what? | 逃不掉什么 |
| [18:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
| [18:11] | You’re not gonna play dumb, are you? | 你不是装傻吧 |
| [18:13] | Please enlighten me. | 请你开导我 |
| [18:15] | The arresting officers took the first part of my guy’s statement | 逮捕他的警官还没有告知他有沉默权 |
| [18:17] | before he was Mirandized. | 就录了一部分口供 |
| [18:19] | They collected evidence based on that interview | 他们收集的证据都是基于那次审问 |
| [18:22] | and you knew all about it. | 而且你一清二楚 |
| [18:24] | That’s irrelevant. | 那跟这无关 |
| [18:26] | How would you — Why would you even… | 你怎么…你为什么能… |
| [18:29] | Your guy did it. | 你的委托人犯事了 |
| [18:31] | Bill, you don’t want me to bring this up with the judge. | 比尔 你不想让我跟法官提这件事吧 |
| [18:34] | Not only will your case be DOA | 不仅这个案子你会败诉 |
| [18:35] | but she will rip you a new one on the record. | 她还会在你记录里添上一笔 |
| [18:40] | – The judge is not buying any of that. – I think she will. | -法官才不信你说的呢 -她会的 |
| [18:42] | It’s all right here. | 证据都在这里 |
| [18:47] | Listen, I — | 听着 我 |
| [18:50] | Okay. 10 months jail. | 好吧 十个月监禁 |
| [18:53] | 6 months probation, time served. | 六个月缓刑 减去已服刑期 |
| [18:56] | This kid needs a chance to turn his life around | 这孩子需要个回头的机会 |
| [18:59] | not rot in prison and join a gang. | 而不是烂在狱中 加入黑帮 |
| [19:01] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
| [19:02] | We started at 18 months jail. | 我们刚开始可是十八个月监禁 |
| [19:04] | Up to you. | 随便你 |
| [19:15] | Eight months jail. | 八个月监禁 |
| [19:17] | Four months probation. | 四个月缓刑 |
| [19:19] | – Wait. What happened to six? – You’re annoying me. | -等等 不是六个月吗 -你让我心烦 |
| [19:22] | You can’t play chicken with me. | 你别跟我玩博弈 |
| [19:24] | I invented chicken. | 你可玩不过我 |
| [19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [19:37] | Fine. | 行吧 |
| [19:40] | Six months jail time, one year probation. | 六个月监禁 一年缓刑 |
| [19:46] | I can’t make four months fly. | 四个月我做不到 |
| [19:48] | It’s impossible, completely impossible. | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
| [19:52] | You don’t have time for this. | 你没时间跟我耗 |
| [19:54] | Bill, I only have one other client | 比尔 我就剩一个委托人了 |
| [19:56] | and it’s a bank. | 还是家银行 |
| [19:57] | I have all the time in the world. | 我有的是时间 |
| [19:59] | All rise for the Honorable Judge Lipitz. | 全体起立 有请尊敬的利佩兹法官 |
| [20:05] | – The judge. – Yeah. | -法官来了 -对 |
| [20:11] | – CR2003114721… – Fine. Four months. | -CR2003114721 -行吧 四个月 |
| [20:15] | – Four months probation? – State versus David Estrada. | -四个月缓刑吗 -大卫·埃斯特拉达公诉案 |
| [20:18] | – Yes. – Good morning. | -对 -早上好 |
| [20:21] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
| [20:26] | If I may, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 请问我可以开始吗 |
| [20:27] | Yes, Ms. Wexler. | 请讲 韦克斯勒女士 |
| [20:29] | I’m happy to say the defense and prosecution | 我很高兴地说 原被告双方 |
| [20:31] | have reached an agreement. | 达成了一致 |
| [20:35] | Hey, wait. No. Stand still. | 等等 站着别动 |
| [20:36] | This is mine, remember? | 领带是我的 记得吗 |
| [20:42] | I don’t mean to rush you | 我不想催你 |
| [20:43] | but the meeting’s in 15, and with traffic… | 但是会面十五分钟后开始 还要赶路 |
| [20:45] | Okay. Got it. Thanks. | 好 知道了 谢谢 |
| [20:51] | I’m gonna have a probation officer on my ass | 会有个假释官跟在我屁股后面 |
| [20:52] | for fourth months? | 足足四个月吗 |
| [20:55] | David, listen to me. | 大卫 听我说 |
| [20:58] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 下面你要这么做 |
| [20:59] | Today, after you leave here | 今天 在你离开这里之后 |
| [21:00] | you will go straight to your grandfather’s restaurant | 你直接去你祖父的饭店 |
| [21:02] | and you will beg him for a job, any job. | 去求他给你个工作 什么活儿都行 |
| [21:05] | If he tells you to scrub the grill, you scrub the grill. | 他让你去刷烤架你就刷烤架 |
| [21:07] | If he tells you to clean the toilet | 他让你去扫厕所 |
| [21:09] | you clean the toilet. | 你就去扫厕所 |
| [21:10] | You will show up on time. | 你得准时上班 |
| [21:12] | You will smile. | 面带微笑 |
| [21:13] | You will say “Please” and “Thank you.” | 把”请”和”谢谢”挂在嘴边 |
| [21:15] | You will keep your nose clean. | 你得夹起尾巴做人 |
| [21:17] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
| [21:21] | Because if you don’t, you will go to jail. | 如果你不这么做 你就得进监狱 |
| [21:26] | Grown-up jail with grown-up bad guys. | 关着成年罪犯的真正的监狱 |
| [21:28] | Picture that, David. | 想想后果吧 大卫 |
| [21:31] | Really picture it. | 你好好地想想 |
| [21:36] | And know this — | 还有 记住了 |
| [21:37] | I’m not gonna do a damn thing about it next time. | 再有下回我可就不管你了 |
| [21:41] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
| [21:46] | Okay. | 很好 |
| [21:54] | Nope. No. | 不 不行 |
| [21:55] | 本地新闻 付费节目 同位素队对阵雨人队 阿尔伯克基市政会议 阿尔伯克基家居园艺 高尔夫大师赛 足球天地:皇家马德里对阵巴塞罗那 日瓦格医生(1965年) 黄金女郎 公众自制节目 社区电视节目 | |
| [21:58] | Uh…no. Nope. | 不行 不 |
| [22:00] | Wait. Wait. Hey, look. | 等等 你瞧 |
| [22:02] | “Doctor Zhivago” is about to start. | 《日瓦格医生》快开始放了 |
| [22:04] | Lots of attractive men in the snow. | 冰天雪地里的一群美男子 |
| [22:08] | That’s your favorite genre. | 这是你最爱的类型 |
| [22:12] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能陪你看 |
| [22:13] | I have tons of Mesa Verde to catch up on. | 我还有好多梅萨维德银行的事要做 |
| [22:15] | Isn’t that why you have a paralegal? | 你不是雇了个助理律师吗 |
| [22:17] | Well, I have to review her work. | 但我得审核她的工作呀 |
| [22:19] | You watch. | 你看吧 |
| [22:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
| [22:26] | Can you work with the TV on? | 开着电视你能工作吗 |
| [22:28] | I have tremendous powers of concentration. | 我的注意力非同寻常 |
| [22:33] | Go ahead. It’s fine. | 你看吧 没事的 |
| [23:25] | It wasn’t bothering me. | 不会打扰到我的 |
| [23:28] | Yeah, I know. I just, uh | 是啊 我知道 我只是 |
| [23:30] | realized there’s something I need to to do at work. | 想起来我还有点工作上的事要处理 |
| [23:34] | At 9 o’clock at night? | 现在可是晚上九点 |
| [23:36] | Yeah, well, it’s my first week, you know? | 是啊 这是我第一周上班 知道吗 |
| [23:38] | I want to make a good impression. | 我想留下个好印象 |
| [23:39] | I’m just getting the hang of the system, so… | 我才刚刚上手 所以… |
| [23:41] | Okay. I’ll just go in the bedroom. | 好的 那我就去卧室吧 |
| [23:43] | Absolutely not. You have work. | 大可不必 你有工作 |
| [23:46] | I have work. It’s okay. | 我也有工作 没事的 |
| [23:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [23:49] | It’s all good. Don’t wait up. | 没什么的 你不用等我了 |
| [25:05] | Hey! How’s it going? | 嘿 你们好 |
| [25:08] | How you guys set for phones? | 手机了解一下 |
| [25:10] | We got phones. | 我们有手机了 |
| [25:12] | Private phones. | 私人手机 |
| [25:14] | Beat it, narc. | 滚蛋吧 条子 |
| [25:16] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
| [25:17] | Would a narc drive this piece of shit? | 条子会开这种烂车吗 |
| [25:20] | Take it back to impound, narc. | 把它拿回去扣押着吧 条子 |
| [25:25] | Loser. | 蠢货 |
| [25:32] | *I play the street life* | *我在街头混日子* |
| [25:34] | *Because there’s no place I can go* | *因为我无家可归* |
| [25:37] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [25:38] | *It’s the only life I know* | *我不知人生有其他活法* |
| [25:41] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [25:43] | *And there’s a thousand parts to play* | *我有万千面孔随时变幻* |
| [25:46] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [25:47] | *Until you play your life away* | *直到一朝失手把命丢* |
| [25:50] | *You let the people see just who you wanna be* | *在人前你光鲜亮丽* |
| [25:54] | *And every night, you shine just like a superstar* | *每晚都闪耀如巨星* |
| [25:59] | *That’s how the life is played* | *这就是我的处世之道* |
| [26:01] | *A 10-cent masquerade* | *兜里空空却强装大佬* |
| [26:03] | *You dress, you walk, you talk* | *衣着光鲜 四处风流* |
| [26:06] | *You’re who you think you are* | *你想变成谁就是谁* |
| [26:08] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [26:10] | *You can run away from time* | *你能青春常在* |
| [26:12] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [26:14] | *For a nickel or a dime* | *只用花一分一毫* |
| [26:17] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [26:19] | *But you better not get old* | *但你最好不要变老* |
| [26:21] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [26:23] | *Or you’re gonna feel the cold* | *否则你将穷困潦倒* |
| [27:37] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [27:41] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [27:46] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [27:49] | *Street life* | *街头人生* |
| [27:54] | Later. | 回见 |
| [27:57] | Yeah | 好的 |
| [28:51] | Yeah, no fat boy’s supposed to ride like that. | 是啊 肥仔就不该这么骑车 |
| [28:56] | Hi. How are you? | 你们好 |
| [28:58] | That’s a beautiful ride. | 这车可真不赖 |
| [29:02] | Hey. How’s it going? | 你们好啊 |
| [29:14] | Did you get, uh — | 你那个纹身 |
| [29:16] | Did you get that ink in Los Lunas? | 你那个纹身是在洛斯卢娜斯弄的吗 |
| [29:20] | Las Cruces. | 是在拉斯克鲁斯 |
| [29:23] | Off by one. | 差不多嘛 |
| [29:25] | And you’ve been inside? | 你也进去过 |
| [29:28] | No, I haven’t had the honor | 不 还没这个荣幸 |
| [29:29] | but I used to be a lawyer. | 但我以前是名律师 |
| [29:31] | Emphasis on “Used to be.” | 重点是”以前” |
| [29:33] | And I helped a lot of gentlemen such as yourself — | 我帮过许多像你这样 |
| [29:35] | and your friends here. | 以及你朋友这样的先生们 |
| [29:37] | And one thing I learned from working with my clients | 我在帮助新墨西哥惩戒机构里的委托人时 |
| [29:40] | in the New Mexico corrections system | 学到的一个经验就是 |
| [29:41] | is that private conversations are few and far between. | 私密谈话要少 频率要低 |
| [29:45] | The man is always listening on those land lines. | 永远有人窃听电话线 |
| [29:49] | So word to the wise — | 您是明白人不用我多说 |
| [29:53] | if you want to talk to your friends on the inside | 你要想和号子里的朋友谈话 |
| [29:55] | there is a simple solution. | 有个简单的方法 |
| [29:57] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么方法 |
| [30:05] | This little baby. | 这个小宝贝 |
| [30:07] | it’s the most compact model on the market. | 是市面上最小的型号 |
| [30:08] | It could be hidden in any number of places. | 可以藏匿在任何地方 |
| [30:13] | And if you buy it from me with cash | 如果你用现金从我这里买 |
| [30:15] | it’s completely untraceable. | 绝对没法追踪来源 |
| [30:22] | How much? | 多少钱 |
| [30:27] | Keep the rubber side down! | 一路顺风 |
| [30:51] | Sorry, guys. You had your chance. | 对不住 你们没机会了 |
| [30:53] | I’m all sold out. | 我全卖光了 |
| [30:54] | Give me your money. | 把你的钱给我 |
| [30:56] | I’m a narc, remember? | 我是个条子 记得吗 |
| [30:58] | No. We saw you got cash. | 不 我们看见你的现金了 |
| [31:00] | – Hand it over. – Nice try. | -交出来 -想得美 |
| [31:01] | Look, Pee Wee, Scooter, Skippy | 听着 阿呆 阿傻 阿瓜 |
| [31:03] | it was very good to meet you boys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
| [31:05] | Good luck with the junior achievement project. | 祝你们的青少年成就计划顺利 |
| [31:07] | I-I got to go. | 我要走了 |
| [31:22] | Aah! Get it. | 拿钱 |
| [31:23] | Go. Go. Go. | 跑 跑 跑 |
| [31:24] | Come on, man. | 快跑 |
| [32:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [32:16] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
| [32:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
| [32:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
| [32:27] | I got mugged. | 我被打劫了 |
| [32:41] | Jesus, that’s cold. | 天呐 真冰 |
| [32:43] | So? Keep it on there. | 所以呢 敷着别动 |
| [32:46] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to the E.R. just to be safe? | 你确定不去急救室吗 |
| [32:49] | No, I’m fine, really. | 不了 我没事 真的 |
| [32:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [32:53] | I’m checking that your pupils are the same size. | 我在检查你的瞳孔大小是否一致 |
| [32:57] | I’m okay. I swear. | 我没事 我发誓 |
| [33:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [33:25] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
| [33:26] | We’re like a Mathew Brady photo. | 我们就像马修·布雷迪[战地记者]镜头下的人 |
| [33:30] | Yeah. I think you’d need a cannon to really sell that. | 是啊 我觉得还得有架大炮才像 |
| [33:37] | So, this happened at The Dog House? | 是在狗狗屋那发生的吗 |
| [33:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [33:41] | 1:30 in the morning? | 凌晨一点半的时候 |
| [33:45] | I lost track of time. | 我记不清时间了 |
| [33:47] | And, uh, parked too far away, so… | 我车停得太远了 |
| [33:52] | It was just dumb. | 我太蠢了 |
| [33:54] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
| [33:55] | Nah. What’s the point? | 没有 还有什么意义呢 |
| [33:57] | Anyway, I don’t feel like spending the rest of the night downtown | 我也不想后半夜进城去 |
| [34:01] | looking at mug shots of kids with stringy hair. | 盯着那几个屁孩儿的大头照看 |
| [34:06] | What the hell’s the matter with me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
| [34:14] | It sounds like you were just | 听起来你是在错误的时间 |
| [34:15] | in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 出现在了错误的地点 |
| [34:22] | Back in the day, I would have spotted | 回想当年 我一英里外就能 |
| [34:24] | those low-rent little skeeves from a mile away | 嗅出这些小瘪三 |
| [34:27] | and they would have known not to roll me. | 他们也知道不要来惹我 |
| [34:30] | Yeah? How would they have known that? | 真的吗 怎么知道的 |
| [34:32] | I don’t. Just… | 说不好 就是… |
| [34:35] | Well, because back then, uh… | 因为那时候 |
| [34:39] | I guess I was one of them. | 我就是他们中的一员 |
| [34:43] | Well, those days are over. | 那些日子已经过去了 |
| [34:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [34:49] | But, uh… | 但是… |
| [34:54] | What? | 什么 |
| [35:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
| [35:01] | I think tomorrow | 我觉得明天 |
| [35:03] | I might, uh, call that shrink. | 我可能会打给那个心理医生 |
| [35:10] | Couldn’t hurt, right? | 试试也无妨 对吗 |
| [35:13] | No. Couldn’t hurt. | 对 无妨 |
| [36:01] | Denise! | 德妮丝 |
| [36:03] | It’s Kim Wexler! | 我是金·韦克斯勒 |
| [36:08] | Denise, why are you still here? | 德妮丝 你怎么还在这 |
| [36:11] | You were supposed to meet me in court an hour ago. | 你应该一小时前在法庭和我碰面的 |
| [36:15] | So, I missed it, right? | 所以我错过了 对吗 |
| [36:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
| [36:17] | I got the clerk to push your hearing | 我让书记推迟了你的听证会 |
| [36:19] | but we’ve got to go now. | 但我们现在得走了 |
| [36:22] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
| [36:25] | I’m freaking out. | 我吓坏了 |
| [36:27] | I’m sorry, Ms. Wexler, but I can’t go to jail. | 抱歉 韦克斯勒女士 我不能坐牢 |
| [36:42] | I can’t promise you no jail time. | 我不能保证你不用坐牢 |
| [36:47] | But what I do know for sure | 但我肯定的是 |
| [36:48] | is that if you don’t come with me right now to court | 如果你现在不和我一起去法庭 |
| [36:52] | the judge is gonna issue a bench warrant | 法官会给你开一张法庭拘票 |
| [36:54] | and then jail is a done deal. | 到那时就肯定要坐牢了 |
| [37:03] | Denise, you can do this. | 德妮丝 你可以做到的 |
| [37:07] | It’s your first offense. | 你是初犯 |
| [37:09] | It was under two ounces. | 剂量小于两盎司 |
| [37:15] | Trust me. I’m good at this. | 相信我 我很在行 |
| [37:28] | Why don’t you change into something nice. | 要不你去换件好点的衣服 |
| [37:31] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起面对 |
| [37:49] | Hi, Paige. | 你好 佩奇 |
| [37:50] | Kim, we’ve got a huge problem. | 金 我们有大麻烦了 |
| [37:53] | There’s a major error in the branch paperwork | 送去丹佛和弗莱哥斯达的分行文件中 |
| [37:55] | that went out to Denver and Flagstaff. | 有一个重大错误 |
| [37:58] | It has to be fixed ASAP. | 需要马上解决 |
| [38:00] | Unfortunately, I’m right in the middle of something | 很不幸 我现在有事要处理 |
| [38:02] | but I can be there at 4:00. | 但我四点可以到 |
| [38:03] | – I need you now. – Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t. | -现在就过来 -抱歉 我没空 |
| [38:05] | I don’t know what to tell you, Paige. | 我不知道该怎么说 佩奇 |
| [38:07] | I just — not right now. | 我只是 现在过不来 |
| [38:09] | – But, Kim, this is — I’m sorry. | -但是 金 这是… -抱歉 |
| [38:18] | Denise, it’s time! | 德妮丝 到时间了 |
| [38:21] | Come on! We got to go! | 快点 我们得走了 |
| [38:28] | You look great. | 你看起来很不错 |
| [38:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [38:37] | All right. Let’s go get ’em. | 好了 好好加油 |
| [38:53] | Paige, I’m so sorry. | 佩奇 我很抱歉 |
| [38:54] | – Let’s get this fixed right now. – It’s fixed. | -我们现在来解决吧 -已经解决了 |
| [38:56] | I had to pull everyone on the floor | 我不得不发动所有员工 |
| [38:59] | because we didn’t have the files | 因为文件不在我们手上 |
| [39:01] | and your paralegal didn’t know where they were. | 而你的助理律师不知道文件在哪 |
| [39:05] | I’d really like to apologize to Kevin personally, as well | 我真的很想亲自向凯文道歉 |
| [39:07] | if he’s available. | 如果他有空的话 |
| [39:07] | He’s not. | 他没空 |
| [39:10] | Let me be very clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
| [39:12] | The mistake is not the issue here. | 问题不在于出了这个差错 |
| [39:14] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 所有人都会犯错 |
| [39:15] | But I need to know your head is in this. | 但我需要知道你是全情投入的 |
| [39:20] | You made us a promise | 你向我们保证 |
| [39:21] | that Mesa Verde would be your sole focus. | 你会把精力全都放在梅萨维德上 |
| [39:23] | When we need you, we need you. | 需要你的时候 你就得出现 |
| [39:26] | We’re not a client you hang up on. | 我们不是你可以挂断电话的委托人 |
| [39:31] | I’m really sorry, Paige. | 真的很抱歉 佩奇 |
| [39:35] | It’ll never happen again. | 再也不会发生这样的事了 |
| [39:38] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
| [40:04] | Mir ist so schlecht. Ich kotz gleich ins Auto. | 我好难受 我要吐车里了 |
| [40:07] | Speak English, please. | 请说英文 |
| [40:08] | I’m going to throw up. | 我要吐了 |
| [40:11] | I suggest you don’t. | 建议你不要 |
| [40:13] | Now, hold on. We’re almost there. | 忍住 我们就快到了 |
| [40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [40:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [40:48] | Better. | 好点了 |
| [40:51] | Pardon. | 不好意思 |
| [40:56] | I take the Dramamine, but it doesn’t help. | 我吃了晕车药 但不管用 |
| [41:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [41:30] | Over there? | 那边吗 |
| [41:34] | Over there. | 那边 |
| [43:05] | So? | 怎么样 |
| [43:14] | Before I can begin excavation | 我可以开始挖前 |
| [43:17] | I must support the existing structure | 一定得要给现有的结构做支撑 |
| [43:20] | to avoid a cave-in. | 来避免塌方 |
| [43:25] | Normally, this would involve the piling rig | 通常 这项工作需要打桩机 |
| [43:28] | working from above. | 从地上进行 |
| [43:32] | But there can be no activity visible from the surface, hmm? | 但又不能在地上引人注目 对吧 |
| [43:40] | So I must construct secant walls of CFA piles | 所以我必须用连续旋翼式螺钻建咬合桩 |
| [43:44] | working completely underground. | 完全在地下工作 |
| [43:50] | Um, difficult. | 难度很大 |
| [43:53] | Next, I must somehow place I-beams | 下一步 我得想办法将工字梁 |
| [43:57] | across the top of the secant walls | 穿过咬合桩围护墙顶部安装好 |
| [44:00] | to support the floor and the machinery. | 来支撑地板和机器 |
| [44:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [44:19] | Only now can I fully excavate. | 这样才能开始挖掘 |
| [44:23] | I will need to move perhaps 1,700 cubic meters of dirt. | 我需要移走大约一千七百立方米的泥土 |
| [44:28] | That means trucking out about 200 loads. | 这意味着要用卡车运输大约两百趟 |
| [44:38] | Going this deep, we will surely hit rock | 挖到这种深度 肯定会碰到岩石 |
| [44:42] | which means blasting. | 那么就要进行爆破工作 |
| [44:52] | I will need schematics of utility in the area. | 我需要这块区域的公用设施施工图 |
| [44:56] | You’ll get those. | 可以 |
| [44:57] | Once the space is fully cleared, I can waterproof | 一旦这里被清理干净 我就开始防水处理 |
| [45:00] | then fabricate casts for the retaining walls | 然后为挡土墙制造铸件 |
| [45:03] | and pour concrete. | 浇筑混凝土 |
| [45:05] | We would need, uh… | 我们需要… |
| [45:13] | About 150 cubic meters. | 大概一百五十立方米 |
| [45:16] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
| [45:20] | And all this in complete secrecy. | 而这一切还必须要秘密进行 |
| [45:26] | Judging from the sounds I heard | 从我听到的声音来判断 |
| [45:27] | I assume we are not far from a town. | 我猜我们应该离城镇不远 |
| [45:30] | This is also not… optimal. | 环境方面也不太…理想 |
| [45:37] | A project like this, many, many things can go wrong. | 像这样的工程 很多很多事都有可能出错 |
| [45:56] | So, it’s impossible? | 所以 这是不可能的了 |
| [46:01] | Dangerous, difficult | 危险 难度大 |
| [46:04] | and very, very expensive… | 而且造价非常非常昂贵 |
| [46:08] | not quite impossible. | 但并非不可能 |
| [46:12] | Gustavo Fring. | 古斯塔沃·弗林 |
| [46:13] | A pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
| [46:17] | Werner Ziegler. | 维纳·齐格勒 |
| [46:29] | You’re good. | 可以了 |
| [46:32] | See you, Marty. | 回见 马蒂 |
| [46:33] | See you, Jimmy. | 回见 吉米 |
| [46:35] | – Ready for me? – Okay, next. | -可以了吗 -好了 下一个 |
| [46:44] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
| [46:49] | Everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [46:52] | Everything’s fine. | 挺好的 |
| [46:54] | And how are you doing? | 你呢 |
| [46:56] | I’ve been better. | 就这样吧 |
| [46:57] | I’m heading up to the D.A.’s office for my PPD check-in | 我去地检办公室做诉前转移签到 |
| [47:00] | so, you know… | 所以… |
| [47:03] | Yeah. | 哦 |
| [47:04] | Anyway… | 就那样 |
| [47:13] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
| [47:18] | I’m supposed to be in court in, uh… | 我二十五分钟后 |
| [47:21] | about 25 minutes. | 要上庭 |
| [47:22] | Big case? | 大案子 |
| [47:23] | Not particularly. | 不是 |
| [47:26] | So, what’s up? | 所以发生什么事了 |
| [47:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [47:30] | Just… | 只是… |
| [47:35] | You ever have insomnia? | 你得过失眠症吗 |
| [47:37] | Not really. | 没有 |
| [47:40] | Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. | 太痛苦了 就算是死对头我也不咒他失眠 |
| [47:47] | Don’t they have pills for that? | 没有什么药能治吗 |
| [47:52] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [47:53] | I got to ask. | 我必须得问一下 |
| [47:56] | What’s — what’s eating you? | 你到底怎么了 |
| [48:00] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
| [48:07] | I think I’ve shared enough… | 我已经告诉你够多的了 |
| [48:09] | more than enough. | 实际上是太多了 |
| [48:13] | Let’s leave it at that. | 我们就说到这吧 |
| [48:19] | I get it. | 明白了 |
| [48:23] | You know what, Howard? | 你知道吗 霍华德 |
| [48:24] | you do yourself a favor, and you go see someone. | 对自己好一点 去找医生看看 |
| [48:28] | I actually have the number of a shrink. | 我这里正好有一个心理医生的电话 |
| [48:31] | I got it for a client. | 帮一个委托人找的 |
| [48:32] | And he’s supposed to be great. | 这个医生应该还不错 |
| [48:34] | I think, um, I got it right here, actually. | 我这里正好有 |
| [48:39] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [48:40] | I’m already seeing someone. | 我已经在看医生了 |
| [48:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [48:44] | Twice a week. | 一周两次 |
| [48:47] | Is he any good? | 好医生吗 |
| [48:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [48:55] | Good seeing you, Howard. | 见到你很高兴 霍华德 |
| [48:57] | You too. | 我也是 |
| [49:42] | Can you hold, please? | 请稍等 |
| [49:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [49:48] | Uh, yes, sir, this is, uh, Steve Carlton… | 是的 先生 我是史提夫·卡尔顿 |
| [49:50] | So, where were we? | 那么 我们刚才说到哪了 |
| [49:54] | Community service. | 社区服务 |
| [49:56] | Community service. Right. | 社区服务 没错 |
| [50:00] | Well, it looks like you completed your hours. | 看起来你的小时数已经完成了 |
| [50:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
| [50:03] | Your PPD fees are up to date. | 你的诉前转移费也交了 |
| [50:06] | And you’ve recently procured lawful employment at… | 你最近在哪里获得了合法雇佣来着… |
| [50:09] | CC Mobile. | CC通讯 |
| [50:11] | Address? | 地址 |
| [50:13] | 8351 Louisiana Boulevard. | 路易斯安那大道8351号 |
| [50:16] | 8351 Louisiana. | 路易斯安那大道8351号 |
| [50:20] | How many hours a week? | 一周工作多少小时 |
| [50:22] | This week, uh, 31, but I’ll pick up more. | 这周是三十一个小时 以后我会工作更长时间 |
| [50:26] | Next month, bring pay stubs. | 下个月把工资条带来 |
| [50:28] | Will do. | 好的 |
| [50:30] | Are you associating with any known criminals? | 你是否和任何已知的罪犯有联系 |
| [50:34] | No. | 没有 |
| [50:37] | All right. | 好的 |
| [50:38] | Month two looks good. | 第二个月看起来不错 |
| [50:41] | Have you thought about what you’re gonna do | 你有没有想过诉前转移期结束后 |
| [50:43] | once your PPD is up? | 要干点什么 |
| [50:46] | I have some plans. | 我有一些计划 |
| [50:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [50:51] | Such as… | 比如说… |
| [50:54] | Until then, I’ll show up here every second Monday of | 在那之前 我绝对会在每个月的 |
| [50:57] | the month like clockwork. | 第二个星期一出现在这里 |
| [51:00] | I’m gonna keep my job at the cellphone store | 我要保住我在手机店的工作 |
| [51:02] | and in 9 months and 24 days | 在九个月二十四天后 |
| [51:05] | I will get my law license back. | 拿回我的律师执照 |
| [51:08] | My partner and I will get a new office. | 我和我的搭档会找一个新的办公室 |
| [51:10] | It’ll be like it was, but bigger and better. | 跟以前的一样 但更大更好 |
| [51:17] | Everything will be better. | 一切都会好起来 |
| [51:19] | I’m gonna have more clients. | 我会有更多委托人 |
| [51:20] | I’m gonna win more cases. | 打赢更多的官司 |
| [51:22] | I’m gonna be a damn good lawyer | 我会成为一个好律师 |
| [51:24] | – and people are gonna know about it. – Okay. | -所有人都会知道 -好的 |
| [51:27] | So…lawyer. | 所以…律师咯 |
| [51:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [51:35] | Lawyer. | 律师 |